时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | You ready to get into the act? | 准备好开始了吗 |
[00:25] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问呢 |
[00:52] | What’s this? Intermission? | 这是干什么 中场休息吗 |
[00:53] | This is the part where we take your stuff. | 现在是我们拿你东西的时间 |
[00:55] | We’re robbing you. | 没见过打劫么 |
[00:57] | Well, I don’t suppose you could finish the show first. | 看来你们是不打算做完再抢了 |
[01:00] | How much money do you keep in the house? | 你家里放了多少钱 |
[01:03] | Never been robbed by people in their underwear before. | 我还没被只穿了内衣的人打劫过呢 |
[01:05] | Well, no. Was one chap, | 不对 有人这么干过 |
[01:06] | but, uh, you are much prettier. | 不过比你们丑多了 |
[01:09] | You want to do this the hard way? | 你是不见棺材不落泪吗 |
[01:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:14] | You know, I’d heard rumors of two prostitutes | 我听说有两个妓女 |
[01:18] | who bind innocent whoremongers and then rob them. | 把嫖客拷起来 再抢劫他们 |
[01:21] | But to think that those two women ended up in my home | 但今晚 这两位美女居然 |
[01:24] | on-on this very evening… | 来我家了 |
[01:26] | I suppose I should thank you. | 我应该谢谢你们 |
[01:28] | I usually investigate crimes of a more… homicidal nature, | 我一般都是调查凶杀案 |
[01:31] | but it’s been an uneventful few days. | 但最近几天风平浪静 |
[01:35] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[01:41] | Just one question before you leave. | 在你们走之前我要问个问题 |
[01:45] | Can I keep these? | 我能留着这些手铐吗 |
[01:53] | I’m glad your bust was such a success last night, | 我很高兴你昨晚大获全胜 |
[01:56] | but this place still smells like stripper. | 但这地方还是一股妓女味儿 |
[01:58] | – Does it? – Yeah. | -有吗 -有 |
[02:00] | What’s with the sword? | 这剑是干什么 |
[02:01] | It’s not a sword, it’s a singlestick. | 不是剑 是单棍 |
[02:03] | Well, it looks like a sword. | 看着就跟剑一样啊 |
[02:06] | In sword sports, | 在击剑运动中 |
[02:07] | virtually the entire body is a target. | 目标几乎是整个身体 |
[02:09] | In singlestick, the players mark their distance, | 在单棍中 运动员要保持距离 |
[02:11] | plant their feet and strike only at the pate. | 固定双脚 只袭击头部 |
[02:14] | You mean the forehead? | 是前额吧 |
[02:15] | I mean the pate. | 是头部 |
[02:17] | So, your docket’s still open today? | 你今天还是没事做吗 |
[02:19] | Sadly, yes. | 很遗憾 是的 |
[02:21] | Well, my landlord called. | 我房东给我打电话了 |
[02:23] | I have to go to my apartment this morning. | 我今天早上要去趟公寓 |
[02:24] | I think my subletter has been | 可能是我转租的那个人 |
[02:25] | throwing parties or playing loud music or something. | 在家开派对 或者大声放音乐什么的 |
[02:28] | I confess, Watson. | 我承认 华生 |
[02:29] | I find your insistence | 我很不能理解 |
[02:30] | on maintaining your own residence puzzling. | 你为何非要留着自己的住处 |
[02:33] | As a live-in sobriety counselor, | 作为一个住家戒毒顾问 |
[02:35] | you could, in theory, live rent-free | 理论上来说 你可以 |
[02:37] | in the most expensive city in the world indefinitely. | 永远免费住在全球最贵的城市里 |
[02:40] | Why not embrace the fact | 何不接受这个事实 |
[02:42] | that you are a professional nomad and give the place up? | 承认你是个专业流浪者 放弃你的公寓呢 |
[02:45] | ‘Cause I love my apartment. It’s my sanctum sanctorum. | 因为我喜欢我的公寓 那是我的圣殿 |
[02:48] | When I get a job, I sublet it, | 我要干活时 就把公寓转租给别人 |
[02:50] | and when I’m done, I go back. | 等干完活了 我就回家 |
[02:51] | And it’s rent-controlled. | 那地方还是租金管制的 |
[02:53] | Those dolly-mops I ensnared last night– | 我昨晚诱捕的那两个妓女 |
[02:55] | their performance was quite invigorating. | 她们的表演真是让人性致盎然 |
[03:05] | I’ve got a bit to work out. | 我有点精力过剩了 |
[03:24] | Are you Krebs? | 你是克雷布斯吗 |
[03:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:28] | Delivery for you. | 有你的”快递” |
[03:47] | Mr. Ennis, welcome to Saint Gerard’s. | 恩尼斯先生 欢迎来到圣·杰拉德医院 |
[03:49] | Is my sister here yet? | 我妹妹到了吗 |
[03:51] | She is, but per the agreement | 到了 但根据 |
[03:53] | your attorney made with the state, | 你的律师和州政府定下的协议 |
[03:54] | you won’t be allowed to see her while you’re here. | 你来这里也不能见她 |
[03:58] | Once you’re inside, we’ll prep you for surgery. | 你一进去 我们就为你准备手术 |
[04:01] | We’ll remove one kidney, | 我们会切除一个肾脏 |
[04:02] | and then transplant it into your sister. | 然后移植到你妹妹的身体里 |
[04:05] | Do you understand these terms as I have explained them to you? | 我解释的条款你能听明白吗 |
[04:11] | Man asked you a question, Ennis. | 人家问你问题呢 恩尼斯 |
[04:13] | Sorry. It’s just, uh… | 抱歉 只是 |
[04:17] | It’s been a long time since I’ve seen someone so afraid of me. | 很久都没人这么怕过我了 |
[04:21] | I’ve missed it. | 真怀念啊 |
[04:45] | You’re going to start to feel drowsy, Mr. Ennis. | 你会觉得昏昏欲睡 恩尼斯先生 |
[04:48] | Would you please count down from 20 for me? | 能从20开始倒数吗 |
[04:50] | 20 Uh, 20… | |
[04:54] | 19 19… | |
[04:55] | 18 18… | |
[04:57] | 17 17… | |
[05:00] | 16 16… | |
[05:06] | Officer, I’ll need you to remove the cuffs | 警官 我需要你把手铐解开 |
[05:08] | so we can sterilize the abdomen. | 好给他的腹部消毒 |
[05:23] | Heart rate is slowing. | 心率在减慢 |
[05:29] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[05:31] | I think there’s something’s wrong with the IV. | 静脉注射好像出问题了 |
[05:36] | The anesthetic isn’t entering the vein. | 麻药没有进入静脉 |
[05:38] | It’s pooling beneath… | 都积在… |
[06:42] | Howard Ennis killed two corrections officers, | 霍华德·恩尼斯逃跑前杀了 |
[06:44] | three doctors and a nurse before he escaped. | 两名狱警 三名医生和一名护士 |
[06:47] | I’m quite familiar with the man. | 我对这人挺熟悉的 |
[06:48] | He stalked women via the Internet, | 他利用网络跟踪女性 |
[06:50] | killed 13 of them in New York and New Jersey | 在纽约和新泽西杀害了13个人 |
[06:52] | before he was arrested eight years ago. | 于八年前被捕 |
[06:54] | All of the victims, blonde, | 所有死者都是金发 |
[06:55] | all of them taller than five foot, seven. | 都高于一米七三 |
[06:57] | I remember this. They called him the Peeler. | 我记得 他被称作剥皮人 |
[07:00] | – Ridiculous. – Why is it ridiculous? | -简直荒谬 -哪里荒谬 |
[07:01] | Didn’t he skin people? | 他不是会剥掉死者的皮吗 |
[07:02] | It’s ridiculous to give the man a clever little nickname. | 荒谬的是大众给他取了个绝妙的绰号 |
[07:05] | It lends an air of omniscience | 这些人不该 |
[07:06] | that these people in no way deserve. | 被当成博学之士来对待 |
[07:08] | You’ve met serial murderers. | 你见过连环杀手的 |
[07:09] | They’re duller than the Queen’s jubilee. | 他们比女王加冕还无聊 |
[07:11] | Mouth-breathers and chronic onanists, the lot of them. | 大多数都是笨蛋和长期手淫者 |
[07:16] | Just a heads-up. | 先跟你们说一声 |
[07:18] | It’s bad in there. | 案发现场挺惨烈的 |
[07:37] | Like I said, | 正如我所说 |
[07:39] | Ennis got the drop on them somehow. | 不知怎么 让恩尼斯先发制人了 |
[08:02] | He pulled the IV line | 他把本来要输送 |
[08:04] | intended to deliver the general anesthetic out of his vein. | 全身性麻药的静脉滴注器拔掉了 |
[08:07] | It pooled up beneath the surface of his skin | 麻药并没有让他入睡 |
[08:09] | instead of putting him to sleep. | 而是在他的表皮下淤积 |
[08:10] | He then slowed his heart rate and his pulse rate | 接着他用苦练多时的冥想 |
[08:12] | by practiced meditation to fool the machines. | 减慢心率和脉搏 骗过了机器 |
[08:15] | Attacked when the time was right. | 时机一到就发动攻击 |
[08:17] | You just walked in here. | 你刚走进来 |
[08:18] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:20] | Bloodstain. | 血迹 |
[08:21] | Might as well have a flashing arrow pointing towards it. | 就如闪动的指针一般指向真相 |
[08:24] | There’s blood everywhere, of course, but… | 当然这儿到处都是血迹 但是… |
[08:26] | this stain is of particular interest. | 这个血迹很特别 |
[08:29] | It’s clearly been diluted with some other agent. | 很显然被什么溶剂稀释了 |
[08:35] | Chemical. | 化学药品 |
[08:36] | What’s the most common general anesthetic? | 最常用的麻醉剂是什么 |
[08:38] | Propofol. | 丙泊酚 |
[08:39] | Propofol. I’ll wager we’ll find that here. | 丙泊酚 我打赌能在这里发现它 |
[08:43] | This stain was created when he yanked | 这块血迹是他把输液管从胳膊里 |
[08:44] | the IV from his arm. | 猛拉出来造成的 |
[08:46] | The heart rate? The pulse? What…? | 心率 脉搏 什么… |
[08:48] | It’s common knowledge, the fakirs of Bangladesh | 这是常识 孟加拉国的苦行僧 |
[08:51] | can meditate their circulatory systems | 能用冥想使他们的血液循环系统 |
[08:52] | to a virtual standstill. | 基本停止流动 |
[08:55] | This man was shot in the head | 这个男人被枪击头部 |
[08:57] | so that his scrubs wouldn’t be stained with blood. | 这样他的消毒衣就不会被血染红 |
[08:59] | He took them, pointed his stolen gun at whoever he needed to, | 他拿了衣服 用偷来的枪指着人 |
[09:03] | walked out the front door. | 从前门走出去 |
[09:06] | That’s how he left. | 他就是这样离开的 |
[09:07] | I would certainly like to know where Ennis is going, | 我显然更想知道恩尼斯去了哪里 |
[09:10] | and what he intends to do with his newfound freedom. | 还有他重获自由后打算做什么 |
[09:13] | Not sure if this is going to be any help. Yo. | 这个没解析出来之前 我们不确定 |
[09:17] | Ennis left a message behind. | 恩尼斯留了信息 |
[09:26] | “Shedir.” | 王良四 |
[09:26] | It’s a star. | 是一颗星星 |
[09:28] | The traditional name for Alpha Cassiopeia, | 是仙后座的阿尔法星 |
[09:31] | the southern most star of the Cassiopeia constellation. | 仙后座南端最亮的星星 |
[09:34] | No clue what he’s trying to tell us, | 对于他的意思 我们毫无头绪 |
[09:36] | but our partners are chewing on it. | 但我们的伙伴在试着解密 |
[09:39] | Partners? | 伙伴 |
[09:42] | It’s a serial case. | 这是连环案件 |
[09:43] | The FBI is here, too. | 联邦调查局也参与办案 |
[09:45] | I came to understand Howard Ennis | 我认为霍华德·恩尼斯 |
[09:47] | as well as any suspect I’ve pursued. | 和我追踪的其余嫌犯没什么不同 |
[09:49] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这做什么 |
[09:52] | She’s the profiler who nailed Ennis the first time around. | 她是恩尼斯第一次被抓住时的侧写师 |
[09:55] | Kathryn Drummond. | 凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德 |
[09:56] | Makes sense that the Bureau wants her | 所以局里想要她来 |
[09:58] | to run point for them. | 一起破案是有道理的 |
[09:59] | Captain, call for you. | 警监 有你的电话 |
[10:02] | – You know her? – We worked together when | -你知道她 -我们曾在 |
[10:04] | an American serial killer came to London. | 一个美国连环杀手逃窜到伦敦时合作过 |
[10:07] | She’s a buffoon. All profilers are. | 跟所有侧写师一样 她是个小丑 |
[10:09] | They’re snake oil salesmen | 他们是万金油推销员 |
[10:11] | who cast maladjusted closet cases | 就能查查壁橱失窃之类的案件 |
[10:13] | as criminal geniuses in the media. | 却被媒体誉为破案天才 |
[10:15] | The profilers, in turn, can be super-geniuses | 反过来 侧写师们在杀手被抓住时 |
[10:18] | when the killers are caught. | 会变得格外天才 |
[10:19] | Isn’t profiling part of what you do? | 难道你做的不是犯罪侧写吗 |
[10:21] | I deduce. Enormous difference. | 是演绎推理 有巨大的差别 |
[10:24] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[10:25] | Glad to see you landed on your feet in New York. | 很高兴看到你踏足纽约 |
[10:28] | I heard you had some difficulties in London. | 我听说你在伦敦有一些麻烦 |
[10:30] | Nice to see you’re keeping tabs on me. | 很高兴知道你密切关注我 |
[10:32] | Yes. This is Joan Watson. She accompanies me. | 这是乔恩·华生 她是我的陪护 |
[10:35] | Helps keep those difficulties from reoccurring. | 帮我防止那些麻烦复发 |
[10:37] | – Nice to meet you. – And you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[10:39] | We are talking about heroin, right? | 我们是在说海洛因 是吗 |
[10:41] | Where’s your captain? | 警监在哪里 |
[10:43] | I need the manpower to do | 我需要人手 在附近进行 |
[10:44] | a four-quadrant search of the neighborhood. | 全方位搜索 |
[10:46] | Did you know that Patricia Ennis, | 你知道那个派翠西亚·恩尼斯 |
[10:47] | Howard Ennis’s sister, is a patient here? | 霍华德·恩尼斯的妹妹 是这儿的病人吗 |
[10:50] | Why not talk to her first? | 为什么不先和她聊聊 |
[10:52] | She was the one he was ostensibly here to help, | 她是他假装来这帮忙的原因 |
[10:54] | so maybe she has some insight as to where he’s gone. | 所以她也许知道他去了哪里 |
[10:56] | Oh, no. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[10:58] | Your book, that’s right. What was it called? | 你的书 对了 叫什么来着 |
[11:01] | Profiles in Terror. | 《在恐惧中侧写》 |
[11:02] | Yes, Ms. Drummond wrote a book | 是的 德拉蒙德女士在她 |
[11:05] | about Howard Ennis after she caught him. | 抓住霍华德·恩尼斯后 写了一本关于他的书 |
[11:07] | Got into a spot of bother | 在她推测性虐待时 |
[11:08] | when she speculated about the sexual abuse | 遇到了一些小麻烦 因为她说 |
[11:10] | he must surely have suffered | 凶手肯定早期 |
[11:11] | at the hands of his parents, | 被父母毒打 |
[11:13] | because they said it was a lie. | 但他父母说那是谎言 |
[11:14] | Sued you for libel, correct? | 以诽谤罪起诉你了 对吧 |
[11:16] | That got thrown out of court. | 那个案件被法院驳回了 |
[11:19] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:23] | This never would have happened if… | 如果我没请求霍华德离开监狱帮我 |
[11:24] | if I hadn’t gotten Howard out of prison. | 这就不会发生了 |
[11:28] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[11:29] | No, but after I got sick, | 不 在我患病后 |
[11:32] | I asked the doctor | 我询问医生 |
[11:33] | if there was any other way. | 有没有别的办法 |
[11:37] | I didn’t want any part of him inside of me. | 我不想要移植他的器官 |
[11:41] | But the waiting list | 但等待移植的 |
[11:42] | for the transplant was so long. | 人实在是太多了 |
[11:44] | The-the doctor said that a… | 医生说 如果移植 |
[11:46] | a sibling would be the best match. | 兄弟姐妹的器官是最好的 |
[11:48] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[11:49] | where your brother might have gone? | 你哥哥可能去哪里 |
[11:51] | Until I asked him for the kidney, we hadn’t | 在我向他询问肾脏移植前 |
[11:53] | spoken in years. | 我们多年没交谈了 |
[11:56] | I have some letters that he wrote me. | 我有一些他写给我的信 |
[11:58] | I could give you those if you want. | 如果你们需要 我可以给你们看 |
[11:59] | Yes, that would be very helpful. | 好的 这很有用 |
[12:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:03] | 凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德 FBI侧写师 连环杀手恩尼斯逃脱 | |
[12:05] | Is she gonna be part of the investigation? | 她会参与调查吗 |
[12:08] | She is, but you won’t have to… | 会的 但你不用… |
[12:10] | So glad she’s helping. | 她能帮忙真好 |
[12:14] | Howard needs to be stopped. | 得有人制止霍华德 |
[12:16] | She did it once, she can do it again. | 她做到过一次 就能做到第二次 |
[12:25] | Hi, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[12:27] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜 |
[12:28] | The air valve’s making that whistling sound again? | 空气阀又开始发出呼啸声了吗 |
[12:30] | You know how this old radiator gets in the winter. | 你知道冬天这些暖气片常常出问题 |
[12:33] | Yeah, well, when I hear it, | 是啊 我听说后 |
[12:35] | I know I’m home. | 就知道我得回来看看 |
[12:41] | You know the Conklins up on three? | 你知道住三楼的康克林家吧 |
[12:43] | Yeah, of course. | 当然知道啊 |
[12:45] | Their son’s a teenager now. | 他们的儿子正处在青春期 |
[12:47] | He went to certain… | 他会去浏览… |
[12:50] | web pages. | 某些网站 |
[12:51] | So Mrs. Conklin learns about it. | 康克林夫人发现了这件事 |
[12:54] | Checks the search history | 她检查了搜索记录 |
[12:56] | to see what her boy’s been exposed to. | 想看看她儿子到底在上什么网站 |
[12:58] | She found a pornographic film | 她发现一部在这里 |
[13:00] | that was made right here, | 拍摄的色情片 |
[13:02] | in this apartment. | 就是这间公寓 |
[13:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:04] | The guy you sublet the apartment to– Cooper? | 那个转租你房子的家伙 库珀 |
[13:07] | He’s been shooting pornography here. | 他在这拍色情片 |
[13:20] | I take it your meeting did not go well. | 我猜你的会面并不愉快 |
[13:22] | You haven’t asked why I’m lying on the table. | 因为你没问我为什么躺在桌上 |
[13:24] | You are clearly distracted. | 显然你有些心烦意乱 |
[13:26] | My subletter filmed a pornographic movie | 我的转租客在公寓里拍色情片 |
[13:29] | in my apartment, so now I’m getting evicted. | 所以现在我被赶出来了 |
[13:32] | Well, I suppose now you can do as I suggested: | 我想你可以按我说的做 |
[13:34] | live as a wandering nomad of sobriety. | 做一个清醒的流浪者 |
[13:36] | I don’t want to be a wandering nomad of sobriety. | 我不想当什么清醒的流浪者 |
[13:38] | I want my own space. | 我要有自己的家 |
[13:40] | – Well, perhaps I could help you reclaim it. – No. | -那好吧 也许我能帮你申诉 -不用了 |
[13:43] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[13:44] | I appreciate it; it’s just that | 你愿意帮忙我很感激 不过… |
[13:45] | I want my apartment the way it was before | 我想要我的公寓回到以前的样子 |
[13:47] | it was… violated. | 现在它已经…面目全非了 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I-I saw some of the movie while I was there. | 我看了他在我的屋子里拍的电影 |
[13:51] | I don’t think I could live there again. | 我觉得没法在那住下去了 |
[13:58] | Why are you lying on the table? | 你为什么躺在桌上 |
[13:59] | I’m looking at the stars. | 我在观星 |
[14:04] | That’s Cassiopeia, | 那是仙后座 |
[14:05] | oriented exactly as it appears currently in the night sky. | 始终高挂夜空 指明方向 |
[14:09] | It fits precisely into a map of Manhattan of that scale. | 它正好和同等尺寸的曼哈顿地图精确吻合 |
[14:14] | The first star site of this morning’s | 如果把第一颗星的位置对应 |
[14:16] | murders in Greenwich Village. | 今早发生谋杀案的格林威治村 |
[14:17] | that would put the second star in Turtle Bay, | 那么第二颗星就对应着联合国总部 |
[14:19] | somewhere near the U.N.; the third star, | 附近的海龟湾 第三颗星 |
[14:20] | Columbus Circle. You get the idea. | 对应哥伦布圆环 你明白了吧 |
[14:23] | This is a map of where Ennis plans to kill people. | 这是恩尼斯杀人计划的路线图 |
[14:25] | This is important. | 这是重要线索 |
[14:27] | Did you tell anyone yet? | 你告诉别人了吗 |
[14:28] | They’re all very excited. | 他们都欣喜若狂 |
[14:29] | Resources being reallocated as we speak. | 现在 警方正重新布置资源 |
[14:32] | Trouble is, | 问题是 |
[14:33] | I think it’s all bollocks. | 我觉得这都是扯淡 |
[14:35] | Wait, you think you’re wrong? | 慢着 你觉得自己错了 |
[14:36] | I think I cracked a code that was intended to be cracked. | 我认为那是凶手故意留下让我们破解的线索 |
[14:40] | I think | 我想 |
[14:41] | he wants the police directing resources | 他想把警察引到那几个地方去 |
[14:43] | to these locations so he can, I don’t know, watch them. | 而他自己 我也不清楚 冷眼旁观 |
[14:46] | Like mice running a maze of his own design. | 就像看着一群老鼠在他设计的迷宫里瞎跑 |
[14:49] | Oh, speaking of vermin. | 说起麻烦精 麻烦精就到 |
[14:52] | What is it with you and that woman? | 你和那个女人之间到底怎么了 |
[14:54] | It’s obviously more than just hating profilers. | 看来绝对不是讨厌侧写师这么简单 |
[14:56] | If you’re asking if we had sex, | 要是你想问我们有没有上床 |
[14:57] | the answer is yes, obviously. | 显然答案是上过 |
[15:00] | Oh, so she’s an ex? | 所以她是你前女友 |
[15:02] | More like a “C,” C-plus at best. | 更像是女伴 最多是要好的女伴 |
[15:05] | We had an arrangement while she was in London, | 她在伦敦的时候 我们之间有约定 |
[15:07] | similar to the arrangement | 就像我在纽约 |
[15:08] | I have with other women here in New York. | 和这里的女人之间一样 |
[15:09] | We performed the act of love loudly and repeatedly, | 我们反复大声地实践爱的行为 |
[15:11] | without any actual love, or even any like. | 却不含任何爱的感情 连喜欢都没有 |
[15:14] | I would describe it as an act of self-love were it not | 要不是她身在此处 |
[15:15] | – for the fact that she was technically present. – I get it. | -我会把这称作一种自恋行为 -我明白了 |
[15:18] | Now I would just prefer her not to send | 现在我只希望她别让警察 |
[15:19] | the police on an ego-driven wild goose chase. | 掉进这个精心设计的徒劳无功的陷阱 |
[15:23] | We updated the profile to reflect our latest thinking. | 我们不断更新侧写分析 来反映最新想法 |
[15:26] | Captain, I know Ms. Drummond is entitled to her say, | 警监 我知道德拉蒙德有权发表她的想法 |
[15:28] | but before you imbibe any profiling snake oil, | 但在你听信任何侧写师的空谈之前 |
[15:30] | I would like to offer my own assessment. | 我想发表一下我的意见 |
[15:32] | We’re in the middle of a meeting here. | 我们还在开会 |
[15:33] | Cassiopeia code is certainly alluring. | 仙后座路线图的想法是很诱人 |
[15:36] | Perhaps too alluring. | 但也许过于诱人了 |
[15:37] | Howard Ennis is not a spree killer. | 霍华德·恩尼斯不是杀人狂 |
[15:39] | I believe he is trying to distract us. | 我相信他是想误导我们 |
[15:41] | He’ll lie low, he’ll change his appearance, | 他会低调潜伏 乔装改扮 |
[15:43] | but eventually, he will pick up a blade, | 但最终 他一定会拿起武器 |
[15:44] | and he will find another young blonde. | 对另一个金发姑娘下手 |
[15:47] | Is that it? | 说完了吗 |
[15:49] | Ms. Drummond’s latest profile. | 德拉蒙德最新的侧写分析 |
[15:52] | Basically, it says what you just said. | 内容基本和你所说的一致 |
[15:55] | Ennis had to know we’d break the code. | 恩尼斯一定知道我们能破解路线图 |
[15:57] | I didn’t know you were capable of that level of thinking, | 我倒没看出你能想到这个层面 |
[15:59] | but you have been exposed to my methods, so… | 不过鉴于你接触过我的演绎法 所以… |
[16:01] | I-I don’t know what’s going on between you two, | 我不知道你俩之间有什么过节 |
[16:04] | but the important thing to me is that | 但对我来说重要的是 |
[16:06] | my top consultant and the Bureau’s top profiler | 我最顶尖的顾问 和最顶尖的侧写师 |
[16:08] | agree with each other. | 英雄所见略同 |
[16:39] | Oh, God! Please… | 上帝啊 求你了… |
[16:43] | Please… don’t… | 求求你了 不要… |
[16:45] | Will you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:49] | Would you mind taking | 能用你的手机 |
[16:51] | my picture with your phone? | 帮我拍张照吗 |
[17:09] | He walked into the store and shot everyone here | 他走进这家店 杀了所有人 |
[17:12] | except for the one person | 却放过了那个 |
[17:13] | that actually fits his victim profile. | 唯一符合被害人特征的人 |
[17:17] | You two said he would lie low. | 你俩说他会低调潜伏 |
[17:19] | Change his appearance. | 乔装改扮 |
[17:21] | Is this what you call lying low? | 这就是你们说的低调行事吗 |
[17:22] | I confess, a crime like this | 我必须承认 这样的作案 |
[17:24] | is out of character for Howard Ennis. | 与霍华德·恩尼斯一贯的风格不符 |
[17:26] | But it doesn’t invalidate anything I wrote in my report. | 但这不能否定我侧写报告的内容 |
[17:30] | The register was robbed. | 收银机被洗劫一空 |
[17:32] | Stands to reason | 这能解释 |
[17:33] | Howard Ennis would have varied his routine | 霍华德·恩尼斯为什么一反常态地作案 |
[17:35] | because he needed cash to get out of town. | 因为他需要现金逃离这里 |
[17:37] | – Poppycock. – Excuse me? | -胡说八道 -你说什么 |
[17:38] | Poppycock. | 胡说八道 |
[17:40] | The desperate rhetorical contortions of someone | 某人出于对正确的病态追求 |
[17:41] | with a pathological need to be right. | 在绝望之下生拉硬扯的说辞 |
[17:44] | Same old Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯的老一套又来了 |
[17:45] | Look around you. | 你仔细想想 |
[17:47] | Howard Ennis, despite his many flaws, | 霍华德·恩尼斯 虽然错漏百出 |
[17:49] | is not a complete moron. | 但他不是十足的笨蛋 |
[17:51] | If money had been his goal, | 如果他是想要钱 |
[17:51] | why would he rob a place like this? | 为什么要来这里抢劫 |
[17:53] | What’s the most he could have gotten away with? | 从这里他最多能抢走多少 |
[17:54] | $200, maybe $300? | 200 还是300快 |
[17:56] | Doesn’t take much to go on the lam. | 逃跑并不需要很多钱 |
[17:57] | Then explain his decision to leave that woman alive. | 那你来解释下他没杀那个女人的原因 |
[18:00] | You can’t, can you? | 你没办法解释 不是吗 |
[18:01] | ‘Cause you and I both know | 因为你和我都清楚 |
[18:03] | that her crossing his path | 当她出现在他的面前时 |
[18:04] | was like a piece of chum | 就像鱼饵出现在 |
[18:05] | crossing the path of a ravenous shark. | 饥肠辘辘的鲨鱼面前一样 |
[18:07] | You think he’s sending a message? | 你认为他是想传递一个讯息吗 |
[18:08] | I do. | 没错 |
[18:10] | I just don’t know what it is. | 只是我不明白他的讯息是什么 |
[18:19] | You told me you were a documentary filmmaker. | 你以前告诉我你是纪录片制作人 |
[18:22] | Bruce talked to you. | 看来布鲁斯告诉你了 |
[18:24] | No, Cooper, I just watch a ton of porn. | 不 库珀 我不过是看了很多色情片 |
[18:26] | Imagine my surprise when I saw a bunch of people | 想象下当我看到他们在我的客厅 |
[18:28] | having sex in my living room, on my couch. | 在我的沙发上做爱时 我有多吃惊 |
[18:30] | Okay, you’re angry. | 好吧 你现在很生气 |
[18:32] | – You totally should be. – You think? | -我非常理解 -你觉得呢 |
[18:34] | Look, for what it’s worth, I really did want | 不妨我们这么想 我确实很想制作 |
[18:36] | to make a movie about child soldiers in the Sudan. | 关于苏丹童子军的电影 |
[18:38] | But, what, | 但是怎么啦 |
[18:38] | a bunch of porn actors broke in here | 一群色情电影演员闯进这里 |
[18:40] | and forced you to film them instead? | 逼着你为他们录像吗 |
[18:42] | I needed the money. | 我非常需要那笔钱 |
[18:43] | I-I couldn’t get anyone to invest in the documentary, | 我无法让任何人来投资我的纪录片 |
[18:45] | so I had to turn back to alternative filmmaking | 所以我只好重新拍摄非传统题材 |
[18:49] | to pay the rent. | 来赚钱付房租 |
[18:49] | Wait a second, what do you mean, “Turn back”? | 等一下 你说重新拍摄是什么意思 |
[18:51] | You mean you made other “Films”? | 你是说你还拍过别的色情片吗 |
[18:54] | Not here. | 不是在这儿拍的 |
[18:56] | But yeah. | 但没错 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:58] | Joan, seriously, if I had the money, | 乔恩 说真的 但凡我有一点钱的话 |
[18:59] | I would have shot it anywhere but here. | 我是绝对不会在这儿拍的 |
[19:01] | Man, did this get screwed up! | 天 我完全搞砸了 |
[19:03] | After you took the apartment back, | 我本来打算在你收回公寓之后 |
[19:04] | I was gonna ask you out! | 约你出去的 |
[19:12] | How did it go with your friend the auteur? | 跟你朋友谈得怎么样 那位大导演 |
[19:15] | Didn’t talk you into a sequel, did he? | 他没有说服你拍续集吧 |
[19:16] | He’s not my friend. | 他才不是我朋友 |
[19:18] | And he’s getting kicked out, same as me. | 而且他也要被赶出去 就像我一样 |
[19:20] | How’s it going here? | 你进展如何 |
[19:21] | Poorly. | 几乎没有 |
[19:22] | I detached myself | 几个小时之前 |
[19:23] | from the Ennis manhunt several hours ago. | 我决定不再试图追踪恩尼斯 |
[19:25] | I thought I could be more use to the police here, | 我认为做这个对警方帮助更大 |
[19:27] | trying to decipher his game. | 那就是解读他的游戏 |
[19:29] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[19:34] | That’s mature. | 好成熟的举动啊 |
[19:36] | Started out as a simple mustache, | 一开始我只想画胡子的 |
[19:37] | if you can believe it. | 如果你相信的话 |
[19:40] | I know why you don’t like her. | 我知道你为什么对她有意见 |
[19:42] | You recall my aversion | 你唤起了我对那种 |
[19:44] | to bile-spewing pig-women. | 满嘴喷粪的蠢女人的厌恶 |
[19:46] | “The Deductionist” | 《演绎家》 |
[19:48] | An article she wrote | 她的一篇文章 |
[19:49] | for a psychiatric journal ten years ago, | 十年前刊登在一份精神病学杂志上 |
[19:51] | about a police consultant she met | 关于她在伦敦执行任务时 |
[19:53] | while on assignment in London. | 认识的一位警方顾问 |
[19:54] | A man she said was “In possession | 用她的原话讲 “一个拥有 |
[19:56] | of a uniquely potent deductive mind.” | 独一无二的强大演绎头脑的人” |
[20:01] | You seem genuinely upset by her today. | 今天因为她 你看起来心烦意乱 |
[20:04] | So,I Googled her,and I found the article. | 所以百度了一下 并找到了那片文章 |
[20:07] | She never referred to you by name,but still, | 文章中她从没指名道姓说是你 但仍然 |
[20:09] | some of the things that she wrote… | 通过她描述的一些事 |
[20:11] | When I first met Kathryn Drummond, | 当我初次遇见凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德时 |
[20:12] | she showed a modicum of potential as an investigator. | 作为一名调查员 她几乎没有任何潜力 |
[20:14] | So, aside from our extracurricular exertions, | 所以在例行公务之外 |
[20:18] | I tried to tutor her in my methods. | 我还试着用自己的方法来训练她 |
[20:20] | She seemed quite amenable,at the time. | 当时她看起来得很容易调教 |
[20:22] | Little did I know she was merely interested in gaining | 我一点都没想到 她只不过是 |
[20:24] | a better understanding of the inner workings of my mind. | 对我的思维方法更感兴趣 |
[20:28] | She was profiling you. | 她在侧写你 |
[20:29] | Well, that’s one word for it, yes. | 这是另一种说法 没错 |
[20:33] | Discovering the betrayal was one thing; | 发现被她背叛是一方面 |
[20:34] | discovering that she was far more perceptive | 发现她比我想象中更具洞察力 |
[20:36] | than I realized was quite another. | 是另一方面 |
[20:38] | She predicted my struggles with addiction. | 她预测到我将沉迷于毒品 |
[20:40] | She saw it coming; I did not. | 她预见到了 而我没有 |
[20:43] | Is that what this is all about? | 这就是你讨厌她的原因吗 |
[20:45] | The fact that she… she got one thing right? | 就因为她预测对了一件事 |
[20:47] | It was, as you will recall from the piece, | 如果你记得那篇文章的话 |
[20:50] | one of several quite alarming prognostications | 这只是她对我的未来所做的 |
[20:52] | she made regarding my future. | 许多预言之一 |
[20:54] | One of several methods by which I might self-destruct. | 我那很多种自我毁灭方法中的一种 |
[20:57] | And if she was right about one… | 如果她说对了其中之一的话 |
[21:04] | We got a city in panic. | 整个城市正陷入恐慌 |
[21:06] | We got seven dead bodies in the morgue. | 七具尸体正躺在停尸房里 |
[21:08] | Now, I know my guys are doing everything | 现在我知道我的手下正在竭尽所能 |
[21:10] | they can to find Howard Ennis. | 找出霍华德·恩尼斯 |
[21:12] | And you’re the so-called Howard Ennis expert. | 而你作为公认的霍华德·恩尼斯专家 |
[21:14] | You don’t seem to have the first clue what he’s up to next. | 却对他的下一个目标毫无头绪 |
[21:17] | I admit, Howard Ennis’s behavior up to this point | 我承认 目前为止霍华德·恩尼斯的举动 |
[21:19] | has been perplexing. | 令人费解 |
[21:22] | It contradicts everything I’ve come to know about the man. | 与我之前所了解的相矛盾 |
[21:26] | Maybe the chaos is the point. | 也许他就是想引起混乱 |
[21:29] | The randomness, | 不按常理出牌 |
[21:30] | the deliberate flouting of his profile. | 是一种对他侧写的蓄意蔑视 |
[21:33] | Maybe he wants to confuse you. | 也许他就是想要让你困惑 |
[21:35] | Ms. Watson has a point, Captain. | 华生小姐说得对 警监 |
[21:37] | Yesterday, I posited that Ennis was attempting to send us a message. | 昨天 我推测恩尼斯是想要传递一个信息 |
[21:40] | Today, I would posit that the confusion is the message. | 今天 我推断你的困惑就是他的信息 |
[21:44] | Captain, it’s Ennis. | 警监 是恩尼斯的电话 |
[21:45] | He just called the station, | 他直接打到警察局 |
[21:47] | asked to speak to the person in charge of the task force. | 要求与行动小组的负责人讲话 |
[21:48] | I got him on hold in your office. | 我把他转到你办公室了 |
[21:54] | This is Captain Gregson of the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的格雷森警监 |
[21:56] | Hello, Captain Gregson of the NYPD. | 你好 纽约警局的格雷森警监 |
[21:59] | This is Howard Ennis. | 我是霍华德·恩尼斯 |
[22:00] | May I assume that | 让我猜猜 |
[22:01] | my old friend Ms. Drummond is listening in? | 我的老朋友德拉蒙德小姐就在旁边吧 |
[22:04] | Say your piece, Mr. Ennis. | 说正事吧 恩尼斯先生 |
[22:06] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你承认了 |
[22:09] | I saw you on the news yesterday, Kathryn. | 我在昨天的新闻上看到你了 凯瑟琳 |
[22:12] | You are not aging well. | 你老得可真快啊 |
[22:16] | I’m calling because I thought it was time that | 我打电话来就是觉得现在是时候 |
[22:18] | I explained what I’m up to. | 解释一下我到底想干什么 |
[22:20] | Actually, Mr. Ennis, that won’t be necessary. | 事实上 恩尼斯先生 你不需要解释了 |
[22:22] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[22:24] | Well, I just figured it out. | 刚才我已经明白你的意图了 |
[22:26] | This is entirely about Ms. Drummond, correct? | 所有的事都是为了德拉蒙德小姐 对吗 |
[22:28] | You despise her. Why? | 你鄙视她 为什么 |
[22:31] | Well, obvious answer is that | 最明显的答案就是 |
[22:32] | she’s the agent most responsible for your capture, | 她是导致你之前被逮捕的的主要原因 |
[22:34] | but I think there’s more to it than that. | 但我觉得原因不只如此 |
[22:36] | You detest her because she… solved you. | 你厌恶她是因为她毁了你 |
[22:40] | She climbed inside your head, | 她看穿了你的想法 |
[22:41] | she pulled all your ugly secrets out and exposed them. | 她把你所有丑陋的秘密都公之于众 |
[22:44] | She demystified you. | 她让你原形毕露 |
[22:46] | And now you’re doing everything in your power to… | 所以现在你竭尽所能 |
[22:49] | violate her profile of you, rail against it, | 妨碍她对你的侧写 反其道而行 |
[22:52] | show everyone that, well, you never really were solved. | 告诉世人 你从未被打败 |
[22:57] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[23:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[23:02] | The Deductionist. | 演绎法专家 |
[23:05] | Accent gave you away. | 口音暴露了你 |
[23:07] | You see, I did a lot of reading in prison. | 看到没 我在监狱里读了很多书的 |
[23:09] | I, uh, found everything Kathryn ever wrote. | 我找到了凯瑟琳写过的所有东西 |
[23:12] | And, by the way,you’re right. | 还有 顺便说一句 你是对的 |
[23:15] | I do want to humiliate Kathryn. | 我确实是想羞辱凯瑟琳 |
[23:18] | But not because of what she did to me. | 但不是因为她对我做的事 |
[23:23] | Because of what she did to my family. | 而是因为她对我家人做的事 |
[23:25] | Family? Are you serious, Howard? | 家人 你认真的 霍华德 |
[23:27] | Didn’t you just abandon your dying sister in a hospital? | 不是你把垂死的妹妹抛弃在医院的吗 |
[23:33] | My father was a good man. | 我的父亲是个好人 |
[23:35] | Wasn’t his fault that I ended up the way I did. | 我落得今天这步田地不是他的错 |
[23:38] | But you, Kathryn… | 但是你 凯瑟琳 |
[23:40] | you alleged that he abused me on a regular basis, | 你声称他经常虐待我 |
[23:44] | that he made me into the man that I am today. | 说是他把我害成今天这个样子的 |
[23:47] | You know as well as I know that | 你和我一样清楚 |
[23:49] | there were multiple allegations of abuse. | 他受到了不止一项施虐指控 |
[23:52] | My father, as most of you probably know, | 我父亲 就像你们大部分人知道的一样 |
[23:55] | hung himself in his garage | 在那本书出版后几个月 |
[23:57] | a few months after the book came out. | 就在他的车库上吊自杀了 |
[24:02] | My mother never really got over it. | 我母亲始终无法释怀 |
[24:05] | She died less than a year later. | 不到一年的时间里她也去世了 |
[24:08] | If you ask me, Kathryn, | 如果你要我收手 凯瑟琳 |
[24:10] | you all but put a gun to their heads. | 你曾经几乎用枪指着他们的头 |
[24:17] | You want me to stop doing what I’m doing, | 你想让我停止目前的行动 |
[24:19] | Captain Gregson of the NYPD? | 纽约警局的格雷森警监 |
[24:22] | All you have to do… | 你要做的就只是 |
[24:25] | is give me Kathryn Drummond. | 把凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德交给我 |
[24:31] | I think his demands are quite reasonable. | 我觉得他的要求相当合理 |
[24:54] | A wall of newspaper clippings. | 一面满是剪报的墙 |
[24:57] | Journals filled with his innermost inanities. | 报纸满足了他内心的空虚 |
[24:59] | Souvenirs from the women he murdered. | 他把这些当做被害女人的纪念品 |
[25:02] | Ennis seems resolved to leave no cliché unturned. | 恩尼斯似乎下定决心要一了百了 |
[25:05] | So we’re no closer to finding him than we were an hour ago. | 所以说我们跟一小时前一样毫无进展 |
[25:08] | I’m not so sure about that. | 也不能这么讲 |
[25:11] | Standing inside this space | 站在这里 |
[25:13] | is like standing inside Howard Ennis’s brain. | 就像站在霍华德·恩尼斯的大脑里一样 |
[25:16] | It’s hard to imagine there isn’t something of value here. | 很难想象这里会不存在有价值的东西 |
[25:18] | Actually, it’s quite easy to imagine. | 事实上 很容易就能想象 |
[25:20] | He let us find this place. | 他让我们找到这个地方 |
[25:22] | He left his cell phone here | 他把他的手机留在这里 |
[25:23] | so we could triangulate its signal. | 所以我们才能定位它的信号 |
[25:25] | Why? ‘Cause he’s making a point. | 为什么 因为他是故意的 |
[25:27] | This room represents who he was,not who he is. | 这个房间象征着他的过去 而不是现在 |
[25:31] | If there was anything of value here, | 如果这儿有什么有价值的东西 |
[25:32] | Ennis never would have led us to it. | 恩尼斯不会让我们得到的 |
[25:34] | Were you not listening when | 我在解释他计划要抵制侧写时 |
[25:35] | I explained his plan to become profile-proof? | 你没在听吗 |
[25:44] | Just out of curiosity, | 我只是好奇 |
[25:46] | how accurate were your allegations against the Ennis family? | 你对恩尼斯家人的指控有多大把握 |
[25:50] | The first allegations of sexual abuse came in your profile, | 你的侧写里提到了最初的几项性侵犯指控 |
[25:53] | but that was just pure speculation. | 但那只是纯粹的推理 |
[25:54] | Your book, on the other hand, | 你的书 从另一面讲 |
[25:56] | you quoted an anonymous source, | 引述了一个匿名的消息来源 |
[25:58] | a neighbor who claimed that Ennis had confided in him about the abuses. | 一个邻居声称 恩尼斯对虐待很在行 |
[26:01] | So, what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[26:03] | Well, I’m saying that you’ve been known to cut corners. | 我想说的是你对于打擦边球很在行 |
[26:05] | In the article you wrote about me, for example, | 比如 在关于我的文章中 |
[26:08] | you included things that I had said to you privately | 你把我对你私下说的东西也写进去了 |
[26:10] | as though they were quotes for attribution. | 就像那是引述的一样 |
[26:12] | You did say them,though. | 可你确实说了那些话 |
[26:13] | And my article was right about you. | 而我的文章写的就是你 |
[26:15] | So far. | 目前为止是 |
[26:17] | So, was there a neighbor? | 那么 那个邻居是否真的存在 |
[26:18] | Or were you just guessing about Ennis being sexually abused? | 还是你只是猜测恩尼斯实施了性虐 |
[26:20] | Ennis’s pathology was consistent with sexual abuse. | 恩尼斯的异常状态和性虐相吻合 |
[26:23] | I’ve chased men like him for 20 years. | 我已经追查了他20年了 |
[26:24] | It’s been present every single time. | 那种状态每次都出现 |
[26:26] | Doesn’t mean it was present here. | 但不意味着这次也出现了 |
[26:28] | So, if you were wrong, it was a costly mistake. | 如果你错了 将会付出沉痛的代价 |
[26:30] | Ennis’s father quoted your book in his suicide note. | 恩尼斯的父亲在遗书里提到了你的书 |
[26:32] | You spurred Howard to eight murders | 你导致霍华德杀了八个人而且 |
[26:34] | and counting. | 还有一个生死未卜 |
[26:35] | Oh, like Howard Ennis needs a reason to kill people. | 好像霍华德·恩尼斯需要理由才能杀人 |
[26:37] | Maybe he doesn’t, | 也许他不需要 |
[26:38] | but he didn’t have this reason until you came along. | 但在你出现之前他没有这些理由 |
[26:43] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[26:45] | You need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[26:48] | I know that Kathryn Drummond is obsessed with her work. | 凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德对她的工作走火入魔了 |
[26:52] | She prides herself on the… accuracy of her profiles. | 她对自己侧写的准确性很自负 |
[26:58] | But to think she would’ve gone so far | 但她可能因为过分相信自己的判断 |
[27:01] | as to destroy a family to lend credence to one of her claims. | 以至于毁了一个家庭 |
[27:05] | Did you ever consider the possibility | 你是否想过她可能 |
[27:07] | that she lied about you in the article? | 在文章里关于你的事情上说了谎 |
[27:09] | What would she have to gain? | 她能得到什么好处 |
[27:11] | I was never revealed as the subject in the article. | 我在文章里又不是被揭发的对象 |
[27:13] | No one ever compared me to it. | 从没有人会这样想我 |
[27:17] | Anyway, she got a good deal, right. | 不管怎么说 她占了个便宜 |
[27:20] | She predicted your drug problem. So what? | 她暗示了你的吸毒问题 那又怎么说 |
[27:23] | You got clean. | 你已经戒了 |
[27:24] | You picked up your career right where you left off. | 你已经从跌倒的地方爬起来重操旧业了 |
[27:26] | And you even made a friend, | 甚至还交了朋友 |
[27:28] | something that Kathryn claimed in her article was virtually impossible. | 凯瑟琳在她的文章里说这些都是不可能的 |
[27:34] | Me. I’m talking about me. | 我 我是在说我 |
[27:39] | Look, my point is that… | 我想说的是 |
[27:40] | the only thing that anyone can predict about people with 100% certainty | 人们唯一可以完全预测别人的地方 |
[27:44] | is that they’ll change. | 就是他们会改变 |
[27:46] | And anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. | 如果有人觉得还有别的就是在自欺欺人 |
[27:53] | Oh, my God. Is that… | 我的天呐 那是不是 |
[27:53] | Yeah. You have a lovely home, Watson. Excellent light. | 是的 你家很不错 华生 很敞亮 |
[27:57] | I found today quite taxing. | 我觉得今天好累 |
[27:58] | I thought your pornography might distract me. | 我觉得是你的色情作品让我分心了 |
[28:00] | It’s not my pornography. | 那不是我的作品 |
[28:01] | The sex, I’m sorry to say, is quite mundane. | 我很遗憾 性行为是一件很平常的事 |
[28:05] | And even if it wasn’t, | 而且就算它不是 |
[28:06] | the continuity gaffes make it virtually unwatchable. | 是这些不堪入目的剪辑才让它惨不忍睹 |
[28:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:15] | Note the clock. | 注意看钟 |
[28:17] | 20 here. | 现在是晚上八点 |
[28:20] | 00 there. | 凌晨零点 |
[28:22] | 11:20 again. And many others. | 又变成11点20 还有其他的穿帮镜头 |
[28:25] | If I were you,I wouldn’t be upset that | 是我的话就不会因为自己家 |
[28:26] | a dirty movie was produced in my home; | 出了部色情片不舒服 |
[28:28] | I would be upset that it was produced so sloppily. | 片子拍得太烂才叫人不爽 |
[28:35] | And if you haven’t already, | 要是还来得及 |
[28:36] | I strongly recommend that you find yourself a new spatula. | 我强烈建议你换个锅铲 |
[28:55] | Watson! | 华生 |
[28:57] | – Morning. – What is it? | -早上好 -什么事 |
[29:00] | Captain Gregson just texted,said there was | 格雷森警监发短信说 |
[29:01] | some sort of disturbance at Patricia Ennis’s home last night. | 派翠西亚·恩尼斯家昨晚有情况 |
[29:04] | It’s possible that Howard Ennis tried to break in. | 可能是霍华德·恩尼斯试图闯入 |
[29:07] | If he did,he may have left some clue as to his whereabouts. | 也许会留下他行踪的线索 |
[29:11] | I’m in a hurry. Shall I select your undergarments as well? | 我很急 要不要我帮你把内衣也选了 |
[29:18] | False alarm. Ennis wasn’t here last night. | 是误报 恩尼斯昨晚没来 |
[29:22] | Well,someone was. | 但确实有人来过 |
[29:23] | Couple of Miss Ennis’s neighbors | 这些是恩尼斯小姐的邻居 |
[29:24] | threw these from the street. | 从街上扔过来的 |
[29:27] | I guess they didn’t know about her connection to her brother | 要不是这个礼拜铺天盖地的报道 |
[29:29] | until all the news coverage this week. | 他们也不会知道她兄弟是谁 |
[29:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:33] | Yes,Chief. | 是我 头儿 |
[29:36] | Shall I take a picture for Kathryn, | 我是不是该照张相给凯瑟琳 |
[29:38] | show her how her little tome | 让她看看她的小册子 |
[29:40] | affects the Ennis family to this very day? | 把恩尼斯家害成了什么样 |
[29:47] | Hungry,Watson? | 饿了吗 华生 |
[29:49] | No,it’s just this food. | 不 这些食物 |
[29:51] | It’s exactly the opposite of | 全都是 |
[29:53] | what someone with kidney problems should be eating. | 有肾病的人不应该吃的 |
[29:55] | The chips and the jerky are high in sodium. | 炸薯条跟牛肉干含大量的钠 |
[29:58] | The licorice contains glycyrrhizin, | 甘草中的甘草酸 |
[30:00] | which can interfere with renal function. | 会影响肾功能 |
[30:02] | She would’ve known not to buy these. | 她应该知道不能买这些 |
[30:10] | Yeah, cheese, bones. | 的确 还有奶酪 肉骨头 |
[30:22] | What is it? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[30:24] | It’s frankincense. | 是乳香 |
[30:27] | With a hint of carrot seed. | 还有少许胡萝卜籽 |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:37] | Essential oils,concentrated liquids | 是香精油 一种浓缩液体 |
[30:40] | that contain volatile aroma compounds from plants. | 含有从植物提取来的挥发性芳香混合物 |
[30:43] | I know what essential oils are. | 我知道香精油是什么 |
[30:45] | Typically,they’re used in aromatherapy. | 通常是用来按摩的 |
[30:48] | But you can smell them on the bottom of her drinking glass? | 可你却在她喝水的杯底闻到了 |
[30:51] | Obviously you know that liquids of this type | 你也知道这种液体 |
[30:53] | are highly toxic when ingested. | 喝下去是有剧毒的 |
[30:56] | Especially to the renal system. | 尤其是对泌尿系统 |
[31:01] | Those things I said about your parents… | 我说你父母的那些话… |
[31:05] | I believed them | 我是真的信 |
[31:06] | when I put them in your brother’s profile. | 才写进你兄弟的犯罪侧写里 |
[31:10] | But when I was writing the book, I couldn’t prove the abuse. | 但当我写书时根本证明不了有虐待 |
[31:17] | I didn’t want to back down,so I made up a source. | 我不想放弃 就捏造了一个消息来源 |
[31:20] | After your family sued, | 在你家上诉后 |
[31:24] | I paid one of your neighbors to say | 我买通了你们的邻居 |
[31:25] | he was the person I talked to. | 让他假装我的证据提供者 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry for your father, your mother, | 我对不起你的父亲 母亲 |
[31:42] | you. | 还有你 |
[31:44] | I even owe your brother an apology. | 我还欠你兄弟一声对不起 |
[31:49] | Come a little closer. | 靠近点 |
[31:53] | It’s getting hard for me to talk. | 我现在说话有点困难 |
[31:55] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:09] | Captain said you accompanied Agent Drummond | 警监说你陪同德拉蒙德探员 |
[32:10] | to speak with Miss Ennis. | 去找恩尼斯小姐谈话 |
[32:12] | Are you with them now? | 你现在跟他们在一起吗 |
[32:13] | Well,I’m in the hall. | 我在走廊里 |
[32:14] | Miss Ennis said she wanted some water. | 恩尼斯小姐说想喝水 |
[32:16] | She destroyed her kidneys deliberately. | 她是故意进医院的 |
[32:17] | She’s working with her brother. | 她和她兄弟是一伙的 |
[32:27] | You can arrest me now. | 你现在可以逮捕我了 |
[32:28] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[32:34] | She came here to apologize, | 她来道歉 |
[32:37] | as though a simple “I’m sorry” could make up for any of it. | 好像说句”对不起”就能弥补一切 |
[32:41] | You’re referring to the allegations she made | 你是因为她在书里 |
[32:43] | about your parents in her book. | 对你父母的看法才杀她 |
[32:44] | I hate that word “allegations. “ | 我讨厌”看法”这个字眼 |
[32:48] | Call them what they are — lies. | 那叫做”谎言” |
[32:52] | Finding out what Howard did devastated us, | 霍华德犯下的事的确让我们绝望 |
[32:59] | but Kathryn Drummond’s book is what destroyed us. | 但真正摧毁我们的是德拉蒙德的书 |
[33:03] | All of your correspondence over the last year | 你跟你兄弟去年所有的通信 |
[33:04] | with your brother was monitored. | 都被监控了 |
[33:07] | I imagine he procured a cell phone from somewhere. | 我猜是他弄了部手机跟你联络的 |
[33:10] | Yeah,he called me a little…a little over a year ago | 是 差不多一年前 父亲的忌日那天 |
[33:14] | on the anniversary of our dad’s death. | 他打电话给我 |
[33:18] | He was crying. | 他哭了 |
[33:20] | He knew that I was having a hard time. | 他知道我过得不好 |
[33:23] | Is that when he told you to poison yourself? | 就是那时他让你给自己下毒吗 |
[33:27] | I don’t know when he came up with the plan. | 我不知道他什么时候想出了这个计划 |
[33:28] | I…I just know that | 我…我只知道 |
[33:32] | it-it just sounded… right, like it was… | 这个计划听起来…很对 好像… |
[33:35] | it was supposed to happen. | 就应该发生一样 |
[33:38] | He would be out there, humiliating her, and… | 他会去羞辱她 而我… |
[33:43] | I would be in here, waiting for her. | 会在这儿等着她 |
[33:47] | I spoke to the surgeon who was operating on her. | 我问了给她动手术的医生 |
[33:49] | He thinks there’s a chance she’ll survive. | 他说她有希望活下来 |
[33:51] | And as for you — you’re going to jail. | 至于你 你会被收监 |
[33:54] | Your kidneys are ruined, | 你的肾没救了 |
[33:55] | and I’d say you dropped a notch or two on the old transplant list. | 我想你要等很久才能接受移植了 |
[33:59] | If I die, I die. | 我死就死了 |
[34:01] | At least I know I died trying to | 至少我知道我是为了 |
[34:03] | right a terrible wrong. | 改正一项严重的错误而死的 |
[34:05] | He targeted her ’cause he knew that she was weak. | 他选上她是他知道她软弱 |
[34:07] | He knows that he could bend her to his will. | 他知道他能操控她 |
[34:09] | Captain? | 警监 |
[34:12] | Ennis again. | 恩尼斯又来电了 |
[34:13] | They just transferred him from the office. | 从警察局转来的 |
[34:19] | This is Captain Gregson. | 我是格雷森警监 |
[34:21] | If your men are scrambling to trace this call, | 让你的人别妄图 |
[34:23] | you can tell them to relax. | 追踪这个电话 |
[34:26] | I’m calling through a router that I placed across town the other day. | 我用的路由器是几天前放在城市另一端的 |
[34:29] | ‘Course you are. | 意料之内 |
[34:31] | I heard on the news that Kathryn’s still alive. | 我看到新闻说凯瑟琳没死 |
[34:35] | I wanted you to know that I think that’s a shame. | 我想告诉你我觉得那太可惜了 |
[34:39] | Means I’m going to have to keep making my point. | 说明我得继续证明我的观点了 |
[34:44] | Sit tight. | 见机行事 |
[34:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:59] | Signal for that station’s weak here. | 那个电台的信号到这儿就弱了 |
[35:01] | So? | 所以呢 |
[35:03] | I need to look into something. I’ll call you shortly. | 我得去查点东西 待会儿打给你 |
[35:40] | Mr. Ennis,do come in. | 恩尼斯先生 快请进 |
[35:44] | You could run, but I-I do have your handgun. | 你可以跑 但你的手枪在这 |
[35:54] | It’s just me. Please. | 我一个人来的 请吧 |
[36:04] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找来的 |
[36:06] | You were tuning your radio | 你给格雷森警监打电话时 |
[36:08] | when you called Captain Gregson. | 在调电台 |
[36:11] | You dialed past a number of frequencies, but two stood out. | 你拨了很多频段 有两个很引人注意 |
[36:15] | Columbia University’s station has quite a weak signal strength, | 哥伦比亚大学电台信号很弱 |
[36:17] | just a few miles. | 只能辐射几英里 |
[36:19] | but it dwarfs the Greek-language station that you skipped past. | 但它削弱了你跳过的希腊语电台 |
[36:23] | That’s a micro-broadcaster, | 这是个微广播 |
[36:25] | a tiny little station for the Greek immigrant community. | 你们希腊移民自己的小电台 |
[36:29] | Now, very little overlap between those two stations. | 两个电台之间有小范围重叠 |
[36:33] | Just a few blocks, actually. | 其实只有几个街区 |
[36:35] | There are a number of empty buildings within those blocks, | 那些街区里有不少废弃的建筑物 |
[36:38] | but most of those are homes that are being remodeled. | 但大部分是改建过的住房 |
[36:40] | This one was seized under “Federal Asset Forfeiture Laws”, and, um… | 而这里属于《联邦财产没收法》的范畴 |
[36:46] | Ta-da! | 没想到吧 |
[36:49] | So, what do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[36:51] | You and I have both been profiled by Kathryn Drummond. | 我们俩都被凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德做过侧写 |
[36:56] | You’ve read “The Deductionist. “ | 你也看过《演绎法专家》 |
[37:01] | You’ll recall she doesn’t predict a very pleasant end for me. | 你会想起来她对我的未来并不看好 |
[37:05] | No, no, she doesn’t. | 她是不看好 |
[37:07] | She said that you were, um… | 她说你命中注定… |
[37:10] | destined for self-destruction. | 会死于自杀 |
[37:12] | The term she used was self-annihilation. | 她用的术语是自我毁灭 |
[37:15] | “A tangle of incandescent talent and ingrained character flaws | “缚于超凡才能 深陷性格缺陷” |
[37:20] | “That can only lead to one end: self-annihilation. “ | “最终只能导致自我毁灭” |
[37:25] | I think Drummond’s good. | 我觉得德拉蒙德很不错 |
[37:30] | She predicted my struggles with addiction. | 她预知了我与毒瘾的斗争 |
[37:33] | And in my less hopeful moments, | 在我失去希望时 |
[37:35] | I wonder whether she might be right about my ultimate fate. | 我曾想她是否言中了我的最终命运 |
[37:39] | She really has a way of getting in your head, doesn’t she? | 她总有办法让你心神不宁 对吧 |
[37:43] | – Do you want to talk about what she wrote? – No. | -你想谈谈她写的东西吗 -不 |
[37:46] | I’m not interested in your words, Howard. | 我不关心你的话 霍华德 |
[37:49] | I’m interested in your actions. | 我只关心你的行为 |
[37:51] | I want to see if either of us could be more than our profile. | 我想看看我们俩谁能摆脱侧写的预言 |
[37:56] | Her assessment of you is… equally withering. | 她对你的评估同样尖刻 |
[38:01] | She believes that you are, at your core, a coward. | 她觉得你骨子里是个懦夫 |
[38:04] | That regardless of the violence of your assaults, | 即使你袭击时有暴力行为 |
[38:08] | you would shrink away from any confrontation on equal terms. | 你总会逃避势均力敌的对抗 |
[38:12] | So you come here alone | 所以你独自前来 |
[38:16] | – and lay out a gun and a pair of handcuffs. – Precisely. | -拿出一把枪和一副手铐 -没错 |
[38:19] | An experiment. Two choices. | 做个实验 两种选择 |
[38:23] | Now, if you are, in fact, a chicken-heart, | 如果你其实是个胆小鬼 |
[38:26] | you will choose the handcuffs and surrender, | 你会选择手铐并投降 |
[38:29] | but if you’re willing to face an opponent face-to-face, | 但如果你愿意和对手针锋相对 |
[38:33] | you’ll choose the gun. | 你会选择枪 |
[38:36] | Personally, I hope you go for the gun. | 我个人希望你选枪 |
[38:40] | If you do, it’ll prove that Drummond was wrong about you, | 这样的话就能证明德拉蒙德看错你了 |
[38:42] | and if she was wrong about you being a coward… | 如果她误以为你是个懦夫 |
[38:44] | Then maybe she’s wrong about how you’ll end up, too. | 那她或许也猜错了你的死法 |
[38:47] | Maybe you won’t die after turning back to drugs to dull those senses | 或许你不会死于重拾毒品 这就驳倒了 |
[38:50] | that just won’t quite shut down. | 那些萦绕不去的大道理 |
[38:55] | Is that what you’re terrified of? | 这就是你害怕的吗 |
[39:00] | Word of warning. | 警告你 |
[39:02] | If you reach for the gun, I will reach for you. | 如果你去拿枪 我会放倒你 |
[39:09] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你手上 |
[39:25] | Well done. | 很好 |
[39:27] | Technically only supposed to strike you in the pate. | 严格意义上应该只打你头的 |
[39:30] | But I suppose rules were made to be broken. | 不过我想规则就是用来打破的 |
[39:45] | Well, before you punch me or suspend me, | 在你打我或者吊死我之前 |
[39:47] | please keep in mind that I texted you | 请记住我一听到恩尼斯进来 |
[39:49] | the moment I heard Ennis enter the building. | 就给你发短信了 |
[39:51] | And the reason you decided to engage him on your own? | 那你为什么要亲自和他对质呢 |
[39:54] | I-I needed to learn something. | 我得了解点事情 |
[39:58] | And did you? | 那你了解了吗 |
[40:01] | I can’t say, really. | 不太好说 |
[40:03] | I won’t know for years. | 未来也未必想得通 |
[40:14] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[40:16] | Hey, Joan. | 乔恩 |
[40:19] | Radiator’s acting up again? | 暖气又失灵啦 |
[40:21] | Never know when Old Faithful’s gonna blow. | 从没想到这老牌子也会坏 |
[40:24] | Listen,I appreciate your calling ahead, | 听着 很感激你提前打来 |
[40:27] | but we don’t need to be so formal about this. | 但我们不必那么正式的 |
[40:29] | It’s a funny thing about that radiator. | 这暖气有点意思 |
[40:31] | In the movie that Cooper shot,uh, he did several takes. | 那电影库珀拍了好几条 |
[40:34] | In some of the takes, there’s tape wrapped around the air valve. | 有几条通风阀上裹着胶带 |
[40:37] | In others, there isn’t. | 其他的就没有 |
[40:38] | It’s a basic continuity error. | 这是场景连贯性错误 |
[40:40] | I mean, I don’t think Cooper’s directing career is going to go anywhere. | 我不觉得库珀的导演事业能走多远 |
[40:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:45] | But it’s almost as if it started whistling, | 但这似乎是在它开始鸣叫后 |
[40:48] | and then they called someone in to fix it. | 他们叫人来修的 |
[40:50] | Someone with a special shortcut involving electrical tape. | 还是会用绝缘胶带的人 |
[40:55] | You were here the whole time, weren’t you, Bruce? | 你一直都在这 对吧 布鲁斯 |
[40:59] | But at-at first,I-I could not figure out | 但刚开始 我想不到 |
[41:02] | why you would do something like that. | 为什么你要这么做 |
[41:04] | And then I remembered that this place is rent-controlled, | 后来我想起来这地方是租售制的 |
[41:06] | so if I violate my lease, you can evict me, | 如果我违反了租约 你可以驱逐我 |
[41:09] | and then you can charge market value for this place. | 你就可以用市价出售这里 |
[41:11] | I’m hardly the only guy with electrical tape. | 又不是只有我有绝缘胶带 |
[41:15] | No, but, you know, the actors in that movie, | 没错 但是电影里的演员 |
[41:18] | they work a lot, and they’re not hard to track down. | 他们到处工作 要找到并不难 |
[41:20] | They all confirmed that you were here the whole time. | 他们确认你一直都在这里 |
[41:24] | You participated in the filming of an unlicensed production. | 你参与了违规拍摄的电影 |
[41:28] | That is against the law. | 那是违法的 |
[41:30] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[41:32] | I want you and Cooper to pay for all of my stuff | 我要你和库珀付钱把我所有的东西 |
[41:34] | to be put in storage until I find a new place. | 放到仓库直到我找到新住所 |
[41:37] | I also want $1,200 for that couch, | 我还要一千二美金的沙发钱 |
[41:39] | because after everything it’s been through in that movie, | 因为经历过电影里发生的那一切 |
[41:41] | it needs to be taken out back and shot. | 它得搬走并销毁 |
[41:51] | How’s Kathryn? | 凯瑟琳怎么样 |
[41:52] | Unconscious… and yet still somehow annoying to me. | 还在昏迷 我还是不太爽 |
[41:56] | The doctor says she should be out and about | 医生说她恢复后 |
[41:58] | practicing her pseudoscience in no time. | 就要马上继续她的伪科学 |
[42:02] | Oh, I bought you something. | 对了有东西要给你 |
[42:06] | – To replace the one desecrated via sex act. – Thanks. | -换掉那把被性行为玷污的锅铲 -谢谢 |
[42:12] | It gets better. | 感觉好多了 |
[42:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白了 |
[42:17] | Nobody did anything to my toothbrush in that movie. | 电影里没人对我的牙刷动了手脚啊 |
[42:19] | Not in the movie. No, certainly not. | 不是在电影里 当然不是 |
[42:23] | I’m confused. Are you saying that you did something to my toothbrush? | 那我不懂了 你对我的牙刷做了什么吗 |
[42:29] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |