Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] It’s cleanliness everywhere I look. 到处都收拾得这么干净
[00:11] It’s very disorientating. 真是让人晕头转向
[00:13] Don’t worry, I did not touch your wall of crazy. 别担心 我没碰你那面疯狂的墙
[00:17] The idea that Irene was murdered 艾琳是被一个
[00:18] by a shadowy kingpin that no one’s ever seen 闻所未闻的神秘人所杀
[00:20] or heard of sounded crazy to me, too. 这个观点我也觉得很疯狂
[00:22] But there may be a pattern here. 但是这都是有规律的
[00:25] A trail of bread crumbs that leads to a great criminal mind. 一系列的细节都指向一个出色的罪犯
[00:28] And how is Napoleon Bonaparte involved? 那跟拿破仑有什么联系
[00:30] By my fifth night without sleep, I may have been reaching. 在五个不眠之夜之后 我已经有了头绪
[00:34] What time is it? 几点了
[00:35] Uh, it’s 9:30. 九点半
[00:37] Wednesday. 周三
[00:39] You slept for two days straight. 你整整睡了两天
[00:41] That’s why I’m so hungry. 怪不得我这么饿
[00:44] I’m supposed to go out for a little while, 我本来要出去一会的
[00:45] but if you’re still feeling obsessed, I can stay. 但是如果你觉得困扰 我可以留下
[00:48] No, I’m fine. 不用 我很好
[00:49] I’ve been neglecting my hobby. 我最近有些荒废自己的爱好
[00:52] I’m going to visit Swirl-Theory.Com 我准备上漩涡理论网
[00:54] and discuss conspiracy theories. 去讨论一下阴谋论
[00:56] Your hobby is conspiracy theories? 你的爱好就是阴谋论吗
[00:58] No, of course not. 当然不是
[00:59] They’re pure sophistry. 那些纯粹就是诡辩
[01:00] Large groups of people cannot keep secrets. 很多人是无法保守秘密的
[01:03] My hobby is conspiracy theorists. 我的爱好是阴谋论者
[01:05] I adore them. 我喜欢他们
[01:06] As one would a barmy uncle. 就像是疯老头
[01:08] Or a pet that can’t stop walking into walls. 抑或是一个劲儿撞墙的宠物
[01:11] Have you ever heard anyone say the CIA invented crack cocaine? 你听说过是中情局发明了可卡因吗
[01:14] I have. 听说过
[01:14] I started that. 是我编出来的
[01:15] That’s ridiculous. 蠢死了
[01:18] Today, I plan to get in touch with Zapruder– 今天 我打算会会泽普鲁德
[01:20] that’s the moderator’s nom de plume– 这是版主的笔名
[01:22] and share with him the results of a secret government study, 然后跟他分享一个政府秘密研究的成果
[01:25] which concludes that rising ocean waters 内容是海平面的上升
[01:27] will soon make a new coastline in the Appalachian foothills. 将很快在阿巴拉契亚山脚下形成海岸线
[01:31] Plans are afoot to move the nation’s capital to Omaha, 政府正打算把首都迁到奥马哈
[01:33] and a cadre of elite billionaires 而亿万富翁们
[01:35] is buying up soon-to-be beachfront property. 正在抢购即将建造海景房的地产
[01:38] Okay, well, good luck with that. 好吧 祝你好运
[01:40] Mm. Enjoy your errands. 祝你行程顺利
[01:45] Sherlock has made progress, 夏洛克正在康复
[01:47] but he’s fragile. 但他还是很脆弱
[01:48] Sebastian Moran upset the balance that we found. 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰打破了我们促成的平衡
[01:52] He’s finally ready to deal with his feelings about Irene. 他终于做好准备面对他对艾琳的感情了
[01:55] He’s only loved one person in his life, 就我所知 这是他生命中唯一爱过的人
[01:57] as far as I can tell, and she was murdered. 而她被谋杀了
[01:59] Your contract to work as Sherlock’s sober companion 你与夏洛克的康戒陪护合同
[02:02] expired a week ago. 一周前就已经到期了
[02:04] And if Sherlock finds out, 而一旦被夏洛克发现了
[02:05] it could destroy the trust you’ve built. 你所建立的信任将毁于一旦
[02:09] Have you considered that you yourself 你是否曾考虑过 你自己也可能
[02:11] could be the catalyst for a relapse? 成为他再度上瘾的诱因呢
[02:14] It’s not forever. 那并不是永久的
[02:15] It may not be forever, but it does sound indefinite. 也许不是 但这听起来像不确定因素
[02:19] In the meantime, you’re not being paid. 而且 你又没有报酬
[02:21] I’m not living paycheck to paycheck. 我并不是月光族
[02:23] Nor are you obligated 你也没有义务
[02:24] to spend your savings on behalf of someone 把自己的积蓄花在一个
[02:26] who’s no longer your client. 不再是你客户的人身上
[02:31] I should really check to see if everything’s okay. 我真得看看他是否一切都好
[02:33] 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 前往西246街23-44号 到那见
[02:39] This thing with-with Sherlock, 夏洛克这件事
[02:41] there are steps. 要一步步慢慢来
[02:44] Captain Gregson suspended him from the NYPD. 格雷森警监不让他接触纽约警局
[02:46] That relationship stabilizes him. 他们的关系能让他稳定下来
[02:48] I just need to reopen that line of communication between them. 我只需要为他们重建沟通的桥梁
[02:59] Watson. 华生
[03:01] – You want to tell me whose house this is? – Zapruder. -能告诉我这是谁的房子吗 -泽普鲁德
[03:03] Oh. Is that the guy you were talking about this morning? 就是你早上说的那个人吗
[03:05] The conspiracy theorist. 那个阴谋论者
[03:07] His real name is Len Pontecorvo. 他的真名是伦恩·庞特科沃
[03:09] He didn’t rise to my bait earlier. 之前他没有中我的诱饵
[03:10] Most unlike the man. 这可不像他
[03:11] I e-mailed several of his colleagues in Swirl Theory. 我在漩涡理论网上给他的同事发了邮件
[03:14] Turns out, no one has heard from him since Sunday. 事实是 周日起就没人有过他的消息了
[03:16] Oh, so you decided to break into his house? 所以你就决定闯进他的房子吗
[03:17] Well, his compatriots feared the worst: 他的同胞们非常担心他
[03:19] black-bagged by the KGB, 被克格勃绑架
[03:21] taken to a secret NASA prison. 或者被绑去国家宇航局的秘密监狱
[03:23] Please don’t tell me you agree. 别告诉我你也这样想
[03:25] Of course not. NASA doesn’t maintain prisons. 当然不 国家宇航局又没有监狱
[03:27] Everyone knows that. 众所周知
[03:28] But I did think he may have had a heart attack or an accident. 但我的确认为他可能是心脏病发作什么的
[03:32] Which is why I let myself in when he didn’t answer his door. 他没有应门 所以我就进来了
[03:34] This thing we’re doing right now, it’s called trespassing. 我们现在做的 叫做非法侵入
[03:37] Well, if you’re worried about Mr. Pontecorvo 如果你担心庞特科沃提起上诉的话
[03:38] pressing charges, you shouldn’t be. 你大可放心
[03:40] He’s got much larger problems than us. 他比我们的麻烦大多了
[04:08] The department’s taking a break from you. 整个部门刚摆脱你没多久
[04:10] And you, couldn’t take him to the movies or something? 你就不能带他去看个电影什么的吗
[04:12] I tried. 我试过了
[04:14] Would you have preferred we left Mr. Pontecorvo to rot? 你的意思是就这么让庞特科沃腐烂吗
[04:16] I would’ve preferred you laid low for a while, 我的意思是让你低调一段时间
[04:19] instead of digging up some autoerotic strangulation case. 而不是去调查窒息式自慰的案子
[04:22] Auto? You think he did this to himself? 自慰 你觉得他是自己做到这些的吗
[04:24] – You think he didn’t? – Well, it’s hard to tell -你不认为吗 -很难说
[04:25] without removing the belt to examine 除非我们把皮带取下来
[04:27] the ligature marks on his neck. 检测他脖子上的勒痕
[04:28] But did notice the belt itself is a 38. 但是鉴于皮带是38码的
[04:31] Rather large for a man of such narrow proportions, 对于这种细瘦身材的人来说有点大
[04:32] – don’t you think? – Could’ve lost weight. -你不觉得吗 -他可能减肥了
[04:35] Or he could’ve been strangled by a much larger man 或者 他是被一个身材魁梧得多的人
[04:37] and then hung on the machine like a Christmas ornament. 绑起来像圣诞节装饰一样吊在机器上
[04:39] Also, notice the index finger on his right hand. 再者 根据他右手的食指
[04:42] It appears to be fractured, just above the finger nail. 用一只骨折的手自慰
[04:45] Hard to auto-eroticize anything with a broken bone 当你要用到的这只手在骨折的情况下
[04:47] in your business hand, no? 是很难获得性快感的吧 不是吗
[04:48] I’ll tell the M.E. to take a close look 我会让法医去仔细检查
[04:50] at the victim’s neck and finger. 受害者的脖子和手指的
[04:52] Not necessary. I already texted him. 不必了 我已经给他发消息了
[04:53] You text him? 给他发消息了
[04:54] Seems like you think you’re a consultant on this case. 看起来你自认是这个案子的顾问了
[04:57] You’re not. 你不是
[04:58] Which is why I’m leaving. 所以我要走了
[04:59] Right after Watson and I examine the rest of the house. 等我和华生检查完房子的其余部分之后
[05:01] Let you know if we learn anything. 我们需要什么会告诉你的
[05:04] Been through the man’s things. 翻查过这人的东西了
[05:06] So far, none of the conventional ways 目前为止还没找到有说服力的证据
[05:08] of getting oneself killed apply. 表明自杀动机
[05:10] Pontecorvo didn’t owe anyone money, 庞特科沃没欠人钱
[05:12] he wasn’t sleeping with anyone’s wife, 也没睡别人老婆
[05:14] wasn’t sleeping with anyone. 没有任何伴侣
[05:15] Uh, don’t you think the police 你不觉得警察会
[05:16] are going to be interested in looking at that? 调查这些东西吗
[05:18] The police are interested in finding the killer, 警察要的是找到凶手
[05:19] which means they want any and all evidence in my possession. 也就是说他们想要我手中的所有证据
[05:22] Whether they admit it or not. 不管他们承认不承认
[05:23] Well, if all Pontecorvo did was fill these binders, 如果庞特科沃一直在做的就是整理这些资料
[05:26] maybe we should look through them, too. 那么我们也应该翻翻它们
[05:29] This one says that North Korea is actually 这一本讲的是北朝鲜其实是
[05:30] the world’s largest manufacturer of high school textbooks. 世界上最大的高中教材生产国
[05:33] The Supreme Court has been infiltrated by Scientologists. 最高法院已经被科学论派所渗透
[05:36] It’s one of mine. 也是我编出来的
[05:37] Yes, we may as well bring them with us. 对 我们也应该调查这些
[05:39] Worth a laugh, anyway. 无论如何 值得高兴
[05:40] Although, I promise you, there is a conventional 而且 我保证 伦恩·庞特科沃的谋杀案
[05:42] explanation for Len Pontecorvo’s murder. 肯定是一般性的结论
[05:45] Information wants to get out, Watson. 华生 线索都暴露在外
[05:47] Which is why… 这就是为什么
[05:47] There is no such thing as conspiracies. 这儿没有所谓的阴谋
[05:49] We’ve covered this. 我们已经聊过这个了
[05:51] Hello, Clyde. 你好啊 克莱德
[05:54] Oh, are you taking Clyde? 你要把克莱德带走吗
[05:56] He will starve if we leave him here. 如果把它留在这 它会饿肚子的
[05:58] Oh, I didn’t know you liked tortoises. 我以前都不知道你喜欢乌龟
[06:00] I love them. 我爱乌龟
[06:01] They make an absolutely delicious soup stock. 它们可是做美味高汤的极佳材料
[06:21] What is that? 那是什么
[06:22] It appears to be a listening device. 似乎是一个监听设备
[06:25] Someone was bugging the conspiracy nut. 有人在窃听这个阴谋论者
[06:32] You brought that all the way over here 你不辞辛苦把这个带回来
[06:33] just to smash it to pieces? 就是为砸碎它吗
[06:35] I turned it off. I can’t have it in the house. 我把它关了 不知道是谁在那端监听
[06:37] Don’t know who’s on the other end of that thing. 我不能把它就这么放在房子里
[06:39] I’ve confirmed from three different sources, 我从三个不同的消息来源确认了
[06:41] this particular surveillance device 这种特别的监控设备
[06:43] is not commercially available. 没有在市场上流通
[06:44] You cannot buy it if you are a civilian. 普通老百姓根本买不到这个
[06:47] So, what are you saying, 所以你指什么
[06:48] the government was bugging Len Pontecorvo? 政府在监听伦恩·庞特科沃吗
[06:50] I thought there was no such thing as conspiracies? 我以为这里没什么阴谋诡计 不是吗
[06:53] Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, Watson. 华生 一致性是头脑狭隘人士的心魔
[06:56] The fact of the matter is, 而事实是
[06:57] there was a bug in Len Pontecorvo’s home. 在伦恩·庞特科沃的家里有监听器
[06:59] One of my contacts in London 我在伦敦的一个联络人
[07:01] just helped me find spyware on his laptop. 刚刚帮我在他的电脑里发现了间谍软件
[07:02] Someone was monitoring his every move. 有人在监视他的一举一动
[07:06] Why? 为什么
[07:06] Was he on to something? 他卷入什么事件了吗
[07:08] Len Pontecorvo, rest his soul, 伦恩·庞特科沃 是我见过的
[07:10] was one of the laziest thinkers I’ve ever come across. 懒到骨子里的思想家之一
[07:12] His ideas are insane. 他的想法很疯狂
[07:15] Most of them, that is. 大多数都很疯狂
[07:17] There’s one that isn’t immediately laughable. 有一个不那么有趣的理论
[07:20] I hadn’t read about it until a short while ago. 是刚刚我才看到的
[07:23] “The Red Team.” “红队”
[07:24] Yes. 是的
[07:25] The title refers to war games. 这个标题和战争演习有关
[07:29] Every year, 每年
[07:30] the Army War College stages a series of them. 美国陆战学院都要进行一系列演习
[07:35] Players consist of military personnel 参与人员为军人
[07:37] and civilian experts. 和文职专家
[07:38] Those representing the United States and its allies 他们代表美国及其联盟军
[07:42] comprise the Blue Team. 组成蓝队
[07:44] The Red Team are the bad guys. 红队是反派人物
[07:45] Hmm. The players change every year, 参与人员每年都变换
[07:47] as do the scenarios being tested. 他们攻关场景作为测试
[07:49] But every year, 但每年
[07:50] the results are published in trade journals. 测试结果会发表在行内刊物上
[07:52] Except for 2009. 除了2009年
[07:53] Those were immediately classified. 那次的结果即刻被列为了机密文件
[07:55] – Why? – Nobody knows. -为什么 -没人知道
[07:58] That year’s game was designed to test the military response 那年的行动是专门设计用来测试军队
[08:00] to the activation of a sleeper cell in New York City. 对纽约市的间谍行动的反应速度的
[08:02] The Red Team’s goal was to cause maximum destruction 红队的目标是以最少的资源
[08:05] and chaos with minimum resources. 制造最大的破坏和混乱
[08:07] Now, Len Pontecorvo believes 伦恩·庞特科沃相信他们
[08:09] they uncovered a flaw in national security. 发现了一个国家安全体系的缺陷
[08:11] Something so startling, it was immediately declared 如此令人吃惊的事 所以立刻被宣布为
[08:14] a federal secret. 国家一级机密
[08:15] That sounds scary. 听上去真可怕
[08:17] It also doesn’t sound as crazy as the other theories. 和其他理论比 这个听起来倒不那么疯狂
[08:20] The identities of the Red Teamers are classified. 红队成员的身份也被列为机密了
[08:23] But Pontecorvo uncovered one of them. 但是庞特科沃发现了其中一员
[08:25] A counterinsurgency expert 一个叫马丁·尼高斯基的
[08:27] called Martin Nagowski. 反暴专家
[08:29] But this says he died. 但这里说他死了
[08:31] He was killed a year ago in a mugging. 一年前死于抢劫谋杀
[08:32] Pontecorvo believes the mugging was staged 庞特科沃相信抢劫是假的
[08:35] and Nagowski was assassinated to prevent him 尼高斯基其实是死于暗杀灭口
[08:37] from revealing the Red Team’s secrets. 防止他泄露红队的秘密
[08:39] Okay, you had me until then. 但是我还是觉得不可能
[08:40] The government doesn’t just go around killing people. 政府不会四处杀人的
[08:43] It’s easy enough to test Pontecorvo’s theory. 要验证庞特科沃的理论很简单
[08:45] I’ll identify the rest of the Red Team. 我会验明红队剩下人的身份
[08:47] If they’re alive and well, we’ll move on. 如果他们活得好好的 我们就放弃
[08:49] Oh, it’s that easy. 真简单啊
[08:50] You’re just going to find five classified names? 你要去找五个加了密的名字
[08:52] Why not? It’s my day off. 为什么不 这是我的休息日
[08:54] And-and how does the head of lettuce fit in? 还有这个莴苣是干嘛的
[08:56] Oh, thank you. I nearly forgot. 多谢提醒 我差点忘了
[09:01] Can’t make soup out of Clyde until I fatten him up, Watson. 华生 我要把它养肥一点 才能炖汤喝
[09:07] That’s sick. 真变态
[09:12] Sherlock feels terribly about what happened. 夏洛克对那事感到很抱歉
[09:14] He’d tell you himself, but you know how he is. 你想亲自告诉你 但你知道他那人
[09:18] What would it take for him to come back? 怎样才能让他回来继续工作呢
[09:21] Is it just a matter of sitting it out 你是想让他耐心等等
[09:22] or do you want a formal apology? 还是要他正式道歉
[09:24] You make it sound like he took 你说的好像是他没经同意
[09:25] my favorite shirt without asking. 就拿走我最爱的衬衫那么简单
[09:26] Holmes planned to torture and murder somebody. 福尔摩斯打算折磨和谋杀一个人
[09:28] Sherlock thought that Moran murdered the woman he loved. 夏洛克以为莫兰杀了他最爱的女人
[09:31] Which makes it natural to think about paying him back. 就因为这样报复就是理所应当的吗
[09:34] An employee of this department does not act on those impulses. 这个部门的人员不能感情用事
[09:37] Do you want to know what Sherlock can do? Nothing. 你想知道夏洛克能做什么吗 什么都不能做
[09:40] And if I had to bet, I’d say he’s not even sorry. 我打赌说 他压根不感觉抱歉
[09:43] Now, I understand, 现在 我理解你
[09:45] you’re worried about your client, 你担心你的客户
[09:46] you think that he needs this job to stay sober. 你觉得他需要这份工作保持清醒
[09:48] I understand that. 我能理解
[09:49] But he’s broken, and he’s broken in a way 但他已经有执念了 而他的执念让他
[09:52] that has nothing to do 无论嗑药与否
[09:53] with whether or not he’s getting high. 都会变得疯狂的
[09:57] Oh, speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操就到
[09:58] 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 长岛市 霍利斯特长期护理中心 一小时
[10:00] Writing to say he’s sorry? 短信有说他很抱歉吗
[10:04] I’m sorry, I don’t remember him. 我很抱歉 我不记得他了
[10:07] It’s fine. 没事
[10:10] You want to tell me why 你要不要告诉我
[10:10] we’re in a long-term care facility in Queens? 为什么要来这个皇后区的长期护理中心
[10:13] I spent the afternoon with Len Pontecorvo’s notes. 我花了一下午整理伦恩·庞特科沃的笔记
[10:16] Did a little research of my own. 稍微研究了一下
[10:17] Worked up a list of names, 钻研了一下人员名单
[10:19] people that I’m convinced were on the Red Team. 我确定了红队成员的名单
[10:21] Carlo Anillo is one of them. 卡洛·阿尼奥是其中之一
[10:23] He booked travel to the town that houses the War College 他在演习期间曾订过去美国陆战学院
[10:25] on the days of the game. 举办演习地的票
[10:27] He has a PhD in Civil Engineering. 他是土木工程的博士
[10:31] What’s his diagnosis? 他的诊断结果是什么
[10:33] He was admitted earlier in the year 年初他被诊断为
[10:34] with early-onset Alzheimer’s. 早发性老年痴呆症
[10:38] By all accounts, his mind deteriorated 所有人都说 他的大脑状况
[10:39] in a matter of weeks. 在几周内急速恶化
[10:41] Curiously, no one in his family has a history of the disease. 但奇怪的是 他的家族没有此类病史
[10:45] That’s strange. 是很奇怪
[10:45] Almost every early-onset case is familial. 几乎所有的早发性老年痴呆都是遗传性的
[10:48] One member of the Red Team killed in a mugging, 红队的一个成员死于劫杀
[10:51] one of them insensate in a long-term care facility. 一个被扔在一个长期护理中心里
[10:54] It’s enough to make one curious. 这足够让人好奇的了
[10:56] Well, you can’t give someone Alzheimer’s. 但老年痴呆是无法人为造成的
[10:59] You said you’re with the NYPD? 你说你是纽约警局的人
[11:01] Most of the time, yes. 大多数时候是的
[11:02] You can talk to him now if you want. 现在可以去跟他谈了
[11:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:08] Mr. Anillo. 阿尼奥先生
[11:09] My name is Sherlock. 我叫夏洛克
[11:11] This is my associate, Joan. 这是我的同事 乔恩
[11:13] We’d like to ask you a few questions, 你不介意的话
[11:14] if that’s all right. 我们想问你几个问题
[11:16] Sure, if you want. 当然 随便问
[11:19] Do you remember anything about the time 你记得你入院
[11:21] just before you came to the hospital? 前不久的事吗
[11:23] I’m sorry, no. 抱歉 不记得
[11:25] Anything about your work at Columbia? 你记得你在哥伦比亚做的事吗
[11:29] How about the Army? 那陆军呢
[11:30] You participated in a war game. 你参加了一个军事演习
[11:32] My father was in the Marines. 我父亲是海军陆战队的
[11:36] Vietnam. 在越南
[11:40] Mr. Anillo. 阿尼奥先生
[11:42] Mr. Anillo? 阿尼奥先生
[11:45] I’m sorry, what did you ask me? 抱歉 你刚问什么了
[11:49] Does he do this often? 他常这样吗
[11:52] You mean space out? 你是说走神吗
[11:54] Sure. Well, I don’t think he’s spacing out. 是的 我觉得他不是走神
[11:56] I think he’s having a micro-seizure. 而是小型癫痫发作
[11:58] I don’t think so. 不是吧
[11:59] I asked the doctor about it. 我问过医生
[12:01] She said seizures don’t happen to people 她说像卡洛那样的老人痴呆症患者
[12:03] with that kind of Alzheimer’s that Carlo has. 是不会出现癫痫的
[12:09] You’re confident that was a seizure? 你确定是癫痫
[12:15] You cannot give someone Alzheimer’s, 不可能让人患上老人痴呆症
[12:16] but you may be able to mimic its symptoms. 但也许有办法模拟其症状
[12:20] Alzheimer’s patients, they don’t have seizures. 老人痴呆症患者不会出现癫痫
[12:21] People who’ve been poisoned with domoic acid do. 服用软骨藻酸的人才会这样
[12:24] Domoic acid– that’s what you find in rotten shellfish. 在腐烂的贝类里有软骨藻酸
[12:27] It is also a neurotoxin. 这也是一种神经毒素
[12:29] It attacks the hippocampus, the seat of memory in the brain. 会侵害海马体 大脑的记忆中枢
[12:32] You give someone a large enough dose, 服用足够大的剂量
[12:33] they’d lose virtually their entire memory. 就几乎会失去所有记忆
[12:35] They would appear to be an Alzheimer’s patient. 症状就如老人痴呆症
[12:37] You think someone poisoned Carlo Anillo? 你觉得有人给卡洛·阿尼奥下毒
[12:39] Why not? 难道不是
[12:40] Murder is just one way to stop someone from talking. 谋杀只是让人闭嘴的一种方法
[12:43] This is much more creative. 这个方法更有创意
[12:45] The beauty is we can test to see if I’m right. 最棒的是我们可以试试我说的是否正确
[12:48] If Anillo was dosed, 要是阿尼奥被人下药了
[12:49] we’ll know that someone was targeting 就说明有人盯上了
[12:51] the 2009 members of the Red Team, 2009年的红队
[12:53] and that that person killed Len Pontecorvo. 这个人就是杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的凶手
[13:00] We’re talking an awful lot for two guys 对于两个不该一起共事的人来说
[13:02] who aren’t supposed to be working together. 我们说得有点多了
[13:04] Shh, listen to me. It is highly possible 听我说 很有可能
[13:06] that Len Pontecorvo’s murderer 杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的凶手
[13:07] poisoned a man called Carlo Anillo 给一个叫卡洛·阿尼奥的人下了毒
[13:09] and murdered someone named Martin Nagowski, 还杀害了一个叫马丁·尼高斯基的人
[13:12] maybe others. 或许还有别人
[13:12] We need to look into a war game that was conducted in 2009. 我们要查查2009年一个军事演习
[13:15] No, Holmes, stop talking. 不 福尔摩斯 别说了
[13:17] We just arrested the guy that killed Pontecorvo. 我们刚抓到了杀害庞特科沃的凶手
[13:20] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[13:21] Yeah, it’s a guy named Gary Sullivan 一个叫加里·沙利文的人
[13:23] from the chat room he moderated. 建立了聊天室
[13:24] They got into a flame war 他们因月球着陆阴谋论
[13:26] over some moon landing conspiracy theory. 开始了网络口水战
[13:28] Sullivan confronted him in person. 沙利文跟他当面对质
[13:30] Things got out of hand. 事情就失控了
[13:31] They guy felt so bad about what he did, 那个人感到很内疚
[13:33] he turned himself in. I don’t know where 来自首了 我不知道
[13:35] this poison stuff is coming from, 你的下毒理论是哪来的
[13:37] but Sullivan didn’t mean to kill Len Pontecorvo. 但他不是蓄意杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的
[13:40] It was an accident. 这是个意外
[13:46] Just so I’m understanding you correctly, 我没理解错的话
[13:48] neither of you believe 你们俩都不信
[13:49] that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon? 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗登月了
[13:50] Of course not. That’s not the issue. 当然不信 但这不是重点
[13:52] The issue is who staged the fake landing. 重点是 是谁策划了假登陆
[13:58] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[14:03] Well, it’s obvious that that man 很明显这人
[14:04] is not the mastermind of anything. 策划不了任何事
[14:06] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[14:07] I’m trying to figure out what happened. 我想弄清楚发生什么事了
[14:09] Now, Pontecorvo’s murder may have been happenstance. 庞特科沃的凶杀案也许是意外
[14:11] That doesn’t mean 但这不表示
[14:12] that I’m wrong about the Red Team. 我对红队的看法是错的
[14:13] Carlo Anillo was poisoned. 有人对卡洛·阿尼奥下毒
[14:15] I mean, why are you in this building 我说的是 你都被停职了
[14:18] when you’re suspended? 还来这里干什么
[14:19] Captain, lives may be at stake. 警监 有人现在命悬一线
[14:20] We need to find the members of the Red Team and warn them. 我们得找到红队的成员 警告他们
[14:23] The department appreciates your tip 警局很感谢你的提示
[14:24] in leading to the arrest of Gary Sullivan. 帮我们抓到加里·沙利文
[14:26] Concerned citizens such as yourself 关注此事的市民 就比如你
[14:29] – play an important role… – Why are you talking like that? -在保卫城市安全中 -你干嘛这样讲话
[14:30] In keeping this city safe. 是至关重要的
[14:32] Are you listening to me? 你在听我说吗
[14:32] Lives are at stake every day here, Holmes, 每天都有人身处险境 福尔摩斯
[14:36] and yet we had a department and a city before you got here. 但这城市和警局在你没来之前照样运作
[14:41] You talk your way 你再进审讯室
[14:42] into that interrogation room again, 跟疑犯谈话
[14:43] and I will have you arrested for trespassing. 我就以非法入侵罪逮捕你
[14:53] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[14:55] Punishment, as if that accomplishes anything. 他要惩罚我 好像这样就能解决问题
[14:58] Does he really think that we need 他真觉得我们需要
[14:59] the NYPD’s resources to investigate? 纽约警局的资源来调查吗
[15:01] – Don’t we? – Of course we don’t. -不需要吗 -当然不需要
[15:03] We’ll just trace the surveillance device 我们只要用那个从庞特科沃家里
[15:04] we found at Pontecorvo’s home back to its source. 找到的监听设备追踪其源头
[15:13] It’s bad enough you’re making me sit in a rental car. 让我坐租来的车已经够糟了
[15:15] Okay, I am not gonna listen to static anymore. 我才不要听静电音
[15:18] It’s my turn to choose the song. 轮到我选歌了
[15:19] You chose some abysmal racket; I choose static. 你选了吵死人的歌 我选静电音
[15:21] I find it conducive to thought. 我觉得有助于思考
[15:23] Static is not a song; it doesn’t end. 静电音又不是歌 没完没了的
[15:28] How can you be sure the person who bugged Pontecorvo’s house 你怎么能肯定监听庞特科沃的人
[15:30] is actually gonna come back for it? 一定会来取回监听器
[15:32] If there was one bug in there, 我们在那找到一个监听器
[15:33] the odds are there are others. 很可能还有其他的
[15:35] Whoever left it there won’t want to risk someone finding it. 在那放监听器的人可不想让别人发现
[15:37] The place was in the hands of the police 直到一小时之前
[15:38] until an hour ago, so they couldn’t fetch 这屋子都在警方监控之下
[15:39] their things until now. 所以他们只能现在来取回监听器
[15:42] The TV satellite truck 那辆卫星电视车
[15:43] that pulled up 20 minutes ago, hmm. 二十分钟之前就停在那里了
[15:45] He clearly isn’t here to install anything. 很明显不是来装东西的
[15:47] So it seems that he is posing as a worker. 看来他现在装成普通工人的样子
[15:49] And when he realizes 等到他发现
[15:50] there is no surveillance device in the terrarium, 屋子里没有监听设备
[15:53] we’ll simply follow him 我们只要跟着他
[15:54] back to whoever he works for. 回到他工作的地方
[15:57] Have you thought about maybe going and 你有没有想过
[15:59] apologizing to Captain Gregson? 去跟格雷森警监道歉
[16:01] Might go a long way. 也许事情会有所改善
[16:02] The man is a practiced interrogator. 他是个老练的审讯人
[16:04] He knows an insincerity when he hears one. 他一眼就能拆穿我不是诚心道歉的
[16:06] There’s no part of you that feels 你心里就完全不为
[16:08] even a little bad about what you did? 你做的事感到内疚吗
[16:09] I don’t want to discuss this. 我不想说这个
[16:10] Well, sometimes you have to talk about things 有时你得谈论
[16:11] that make you feel uncomfortable. 让你不舒服的事情
[16:12] I won’t feel uncomfortable; you will. 我不会觉得不舒服 而你会
[16:14] – Why? – I’m smarter than everyone I meet, Watson. -为什么 -华生 我没见过谁比我更聪明了
[16:17] I know it’s bad form to say that, 我知道这样说很自大
[16:19] but in my case, it’s a fact. 但对我而言 这是事实
[16:21] Allowances have to be made. 你得承认
[16:22] Allowances? 承认
[16:23] It’s true I have wronged Captain Gregson. 没错 我是对不起格雷森警监
[16:26] It was the cost of revenge, and I incurred it willingly. 这是复仇的代价 我甘愿受罚
[16:29] The larger question is 但更深层的问题是
[16:31] how does my suspension benefit the city? 我的停职对这座城市有益吗
[16:33] If the role of the public servant 如果说公职人员的职能
[16:34] is to keep an eye on the greater good, 是牺牲小我 成就大我
[16:35] then why keep me from my work? 那为什么让我停职
[16:37] My work is the greater good. 我的工作就是造福大家
[16:41] See, you’re uncomfortable. 看吧 你又不舒服了
[16:44] Oh, fortunately, 幸运的是
[16:45] we will soon have driving to distract us. 可以让开车分散我们的注意力
[17:35] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[17:38] Howdy. 您好
[17:40] We mostly do business by appointment here. 我们这需要预约
[17:42] Howdy. 您好
[17:43] Thought you might want this back. 猜你想要回这个
[17:49] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[17:49] NSA? CIA? 国家安全局 中情局
[17:51] Army Intelligence? 还是陆军情报中心
[17:52] We do market research. 我们是做市场调查的
[17:57] It’s been slow. 但最近经济萧条
[17:58] So, who are you guys, anyway? 话说回来 你们是谁
[18:00] My name is Sherlock Holmes. 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[18:02] I am a temporarily suspended consultant for the NYPD. 是纽约警察局的一名被停职的顾问
[18:05] This is Joan Watson. 这位是乔恩·华生
[18:06] She keeps me from doing heroin. 她协助我戒毒
[18:08] And you would be? 那你是
[18:10] Bill. 比尔
[18:12] Bill. 比尔
[18:14] Well, Bill, we know that the man 比尔 我们知道
[18:15] who just walked into this office 刚刚进来的那个男人
[18:17] was surveilling Len Pontecorvo. 在监听伦恩·庞特科沃
[18:19] Bob? No, his sister works here. 鲍勃吗 不 他姐姐在这工作
[18:21] They’re going out to lunch. 他们一起出去吃午饭
[18:22] I also suspect that this office is keeping an eye 我还猜这个机关密切监视着
[18:24] on the 2009 members of the Red Team. 2009年的红队成员
[18:27] – Red Team? – Yes. -红队 -没错
[18:28] Those it hasn’t already attacked yet. 监视其中还未被除掉的人
[18:30] If, in fact, you are engaged 如果你确实参与了
[18:32] in a plan to eliminate those citizens, 一项除掉这些人的计划
[18:34] I would like you to know that I know who they are. 我想要你知道 我知道他们是谁
[18:37] Veena Mehta, 维纳·梅塔
[18:38] professor of anthropology, 人类学教授
[18:39] expert in Middle Eastern cultures; 精通中东文化
[18:41] Solomon Zyckner, 所罗门·扎西克
[18:42] probability and statistics guru; 概率和统计专家
[18:44] Sheldon Frost, the cartographer; 谢尔顿·弗罗斯特 制图师
[18:46] Harold Dresden, mathematician; 哈罗德·德雷斯顿 数学家
[18:48] Leland Tantowicz, weapons field expert; 利兰·坦特温兹 武器专家
[18:50] and of course, Walter McClenahan, 当然还有 沃特·麦克莱纳汉
[18:52] Lieutenant colonel, retired. 陆军中校 已退休
[18:54] Well, it sounds like they would make 听起来他们在一起
[18:55] an interesting dinner party. 会很热闹
[18:58] I’m gonna make quite certain that nothing happens to them. 我想确认他们是安然无恙的
[19:01] Good for you. 祝你好运
[19:04] I got to ask, though. 无论如何我会去问的
[19:06] If the Army or the CIA or whoever 如果是陆军或中情局 总之无论谁
[19:08] wanted to kill a bunch of people 曾蓄意杀害那些
[19:09] who did something back in 2009, 在2009年做过什么事的人
[19:12] why would any of them still be alive today? 那他们怎么能活到现在
[19:14] It’s the Army. 他们是陆军啊
[19:15] They get some helicopters, some rocket launchers and stuff, 他们有直升机 火箭发射器之类的东西
[19:19] and take care of it all in one night. 一夜之内就能摆平了
[19:22] That’d be my advice, anyway. 只是我的拙见
[19:25] And you can keep that. 你把它拿回去吧
[19:26] Never seen it before. 我从没见过这东西
[19:33] Well, okay. 好吧
[19:34] Well, that was either a waste of time, 这要么是浪费时间
[19:35] or I’m gonna be audited every year for the rest of my life. 要么我余生都要被监听了
[19:38] Wasn’t a waste. 不是徒劳
[19:39] I listed the names of some of the people 我列出了那些我认为可能
[19:41] I thought might be on the Red Team. 会在红队的人
[19:43] Our friend, Bill, ground his teeth 我们的朋友 比尔兄
[19:45] for some names but not others. 对其中一些名字恨得咬牙切齿
[19:47] You were testing him? 你在试探他
[19:48] And now I know the identities 现在我已经确认了
[19:50] of all of the team members. 所有队员
[19:53] Detective Bell, how can I help? 贝尔探长 需要帮忙吗
[19:55] So, we just got the results of the tox screen 卡洛·阿尼奥的药检结果
[19:57] we ran on Carlo Anillo. 刚刚出来了
[19:59] He was poisoned with domoic acid. 他确实中了软骨藻酸毒
[20:02] Gregson wants to hear everything you know. 格雷森想听听你掌握的消息
[20:04] Happy to oblige, 乐意效劳
[20:05] as long as you’ll get me a visitor’s pass. 只要你帮我办个来访证
[20:12] Walter McClenahan, systems analyst 沃特·麦克莱纳汉 系统分析人员
[20:14] and lieutenant colonel retired. 陆军中校 已退休
[20:15] – What do you people want? – You’re a hard man to find. -你们想要什么 -你可真是难找
[20:17] Six addresses in two years. 两年换了六处住所
[20:19] Would you come with me, please? 请跟我来
[20:30] Something wrong? 怎么了
[20:31] Who are these people? 这些人是谁
[20:33] That’s Veena Mehta, 这是维纳·梅塔
[20:34] Harold Dresden, 哈罗德·德雷斯顿
[20:35] Sheldon Frost, 谢尔顿·弗罗斯特
[20:36] but I suspect you know that. 但我想你知道他们
[20:39] Gentlemen, Miss Mehta, 先生 梅塔女士
[20:41] I know that I’m addressing the 2009 members of the Red Team. 我找出了2009年的红队成员
[20:44] Those of you who are well enough to be walking around, anyway. 你们是其中还能自由行动的人
[20:47] I’m a free citizen of the United States; I’d like to leave now. 我是自由的美国公民 我要离开这
[20:50] Nobody’s holding you here, Mr. McClenahan. 没人求你留下 麦克莱纳汉先生
[20:52] Walt, 沃特
[20:54] these people aren’t with the Army. 这些人与军方无关
[20:56] Let’s just, uh, calm down. 别紧张
[20:58] Sit down, huh? 坐下说话
[21:00] Let’s hear what they want. 听听他们想要什么
[21:05] I believe that you’re all in danger. 我相信你们现在都很危险
[21:09] Now, some you may know 你们有人可能已经
[21:11] that Martin Nagowski is dead. 听闻马丁·尼高斯基的死讯
[21:12] I believe that his murder 我相信他是被有预谋地
[21:14] was planned. 杀害的
[21:16] I know for a fact that Carlo Anillo was poisoned. 我知道卡洛·阿尼奥被下毒了
[21:19] You’re here because the four of you 叫你来是因为你们四个
[21:20] were brilliant enough to help develop a plan 曾制定了一个绝佳的计划
[21:23] that paralyzed the Army with fear. 让整个陆军人心惶惶
[21:25] I’m hoping that you might be able to provide some insight 我希望你们想想谁会害你们
[21:27] as to who’s trying to harm you. 为我们提供一些线索
[21:31] We should talk, but I’m not going first. 我们应该说 但我不会首先发言
[21:33] We took an oath, Sheldon. 我们发过誓 谢尔顿
[21:34] If we all talk, nobody can report anyone else. 如果我们都坦白 没人会告发其他人了
[21:36] Saying a single word to these people is treason. 就算吐出一个字 都是叛国之罪
[21:47] I’m not comfortable with this. 我受不了这样
[21:48] This is not something you can walk away from. 你不能逃避这件事
[21:50] I’m very sorry. 十分抱歉
[21:58] We warned them, at least. 至少我们警告过他们
[22:01] Maybe one of them will change their mind, 也许其中有人会改变心意
[22:02] tell us something later. 回头告诉我们
[22:04] I think maybe one of them just did. 我想他们已经有人改变了主意
[22:14] 陆军上尉 代号 约赛连 找到他
[22:22] I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t use Clyde as a paperweight. 你怎么能用克萊德做压纸器
[22:25] Hardly think he minds. 你这样说它会介意的
[22:28] You shouldn’t refer to it by its name. 你不该直呼其名
[22:30] It’ll just make it harder to enjoy the soup. 它生气了可就熬不了汤了
[22:33] Take a look. 看这个
[22:37] I’ve been reviewing past Red Team exercises. 我重读了红队的演习
[22:38] Came across that photograph quite by accident. 很凑巧发现了这张照片
[22:41] It’s the man we met earlier today. 这个男人我们今天早些时候见过
[22:42] He introduced himself as “Bill”, 他自称”比尔”
[22:44] but the captain lists his name as Todd Clarke. 但是上尉名单上他叫托德·克拉克
[22:46] 战略领导中心 发起绿色校园行动
[22:47] He was a first lieutenant when that picture was taken. 他拍那张照片的时候是个中尉
[22:49] Could have been captain by 2009. 可能在2009年的时候升了上尉
[22:51] You think he had something to do with the Red Team exercises? 你觉得他和红队的演习有关系
[22:53] He worked at the Army War College. 他在美国陆军战争学院工作过
[22:55] He was surveilling Pontecorvo. 他在监视庞特科沃
[22:57] I think we may have already found our “Yossarian.” 我想我们已经发现了我们要找的”约赛连”
[22:59] What do you think they found? 你觉得他们发现了什么
[23:01] Haven’t thought about it. 还没想过这个问题
[23:01] It’s my job to find the murderers. 我的工作是找出凶手
[23:03] Yeah, but you live in New York. 是 但你就住在纽约
[23:04] Their plan to attack it was so good, 他们袭击纽约的计划很不错
[23:06] they made it a national secret. 他们把它列为国家机密
[23:07] The world is balanced 这个世界每天都
[23:08] on a knife edge of destruction every single day. 在毁灭的边缘保持平衡
[23:11] You accept that, and you can just get on with things. 你看清这点 就能习惯一些事情
[23:19] Sherlock Holmes? 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[23:20] And you would be? 你们是
[23:21] Curious if you know a man named Todd Clarke. 你是否得知了一个叫托德·克拉克的名字
[23:24] Oh, you mean Bill? 你是说比尔
[23:25] We were just talking about him. 我们刚才还在讨论他
[23:27] Are you in market research, too? 你也在做市场调查
[23:28] Sir, you did level a series of accusations 先生 你今天下午早些时候对他
[23:30] at him earlier this afternoon. 进行了一系列的指控
[23:31] What’s this about? 这什么情况
[23:32] Colonel Clarke was shot and killed 克拉克上校今晚早些时候
[23:34] outside his home earlier this evening. 在他家门外被射杀
[23:36] We’re going to need you to come with us. 我们需要你和我们走一趟
[23:44] You accused Todd Clarke of masterminding some sort 你指控托德·克拉克在策划某个阴谋
[23:46] of plot to kill citizens 要杀死那些
[23:48] who allegedly took part in Army war games. 据说参加过军事演习的平民
[23:51] And by 1900 hours, he’s dead. 然后七点钟的时候 他死了
[23:54] You have to admit, the coincidence is striking. 你得承认 这样的巧合太离奇了
[23:57] It’s not striking. It’s not even a coincidence. 这没什么离奇的 这甚至都不是巧合
[24:00] I suspect that your Colonel Clarke was killed 我怀疑你们的克拉克上校就是被
[24:02] by the same person who poisoned Carlo Anillo. 毒死卡洛·阿尼奥的那个人杀死的
[24:04] Question is: why? 问题在于 为什么
[24:06] Carlo Anillo is a private citizen. 卡洛·阿尼奥是个平民
[24:07] His poisoning has nothing to do with this. 他中毒与这件事没有关系
[24:09] Yes, so you’ve said. 既然你这么说了
[24:11] Clarke was not a member of the Red Team, 克拉克不是红队的成员
[24:13] but he was Army Intelligence, 但他是陆军情报部队的
[24:14] and he did teach at the War College. 而且他在战争学院教学
[24:16] Which leads me to believe that he was “Yossarian”, 这也是为什么我会相信他就是”约赛连”
[24:19] their liaison during the exercise. 演习期间他们的联络人
[24:21] That means that clarke knew everything that the Red Team did. 也就是说克拉克知道红队做过的所有事
[24:24] And that makes him dangerous in the eyes of the killer, 这就让他成了杀手眼中的危险人物
[24:26] who may or may not have been affiliated with the government. 因为他可能已经向政府汇报过了
[24:28] Speaking of which, 说到这里
[24:29] where were you two at 1900 hours this evening? 今晚七点的时候你们两个在哪里
[24:31] I’m sorry. Do you think this is funny? 不好意思 你觉得这好玩吗
[24:33] I assure you, I find no levity in the death of Colonel Clarke. 我向你保证 我无意冒犯克拉克上校之死
[24:35] Then why are you spouting a bunch of nonsense 那你为什么还要满口胡言
[24:37] about government assassinations? 说这是政府暗杀
[24:39] You know what? We’re taking you to 你知道吗 我们要带你去
[24:40] INSCOM in Virginia for further questioning. 弗吉尼亚的情报与安全司令部进一步审讯
[24:42] What about my alibi? 我有不在场证明
[24:43] There are half a dozen security cameras concealed in my home. 我家里暗藏了半打的安全监控
[24:47] If the two of you would be kind enough to collect them, 如果你们两个可以大发慈悲去回收它们
[24:49] you’ll see that I was home at 7:00 this evening. 你们就会看见今晚七点我在家
[24:54] You told me you were getting rid of those cameras. 你告诉我你已经拆了那些摄像机
[24:57] I thought you’d be glad 我以为你会高兴
[24:57] I’m not on my way to a secret prison. 我没被抓去一个秘密的监狱
[24:59] You should have just given them the tapes at the house. 你在家的时候就该直接把磁带给他们
[25:01] Then I would not have had to bring them down here. 那我就不必把它们带来这里了
[25:04] We could have avoided the whole trip. 我们可以避免这趟冤枉路的
[25:05] I wanted to take the trip. 我想跟他们走一回
[25:06] I wanted them to interrogate me 我希望他们审问我
[25:08] so I could counter-interrogate them. 这样我就可以反向审问它们了
[25:09] It worked. Whoever’s killing the Red Team 奏效了 不管是谁在杀害红队的成员
[25:12] does not work at that field office. 都不是那个办公室里的人
[25:14] They thought that I killed Todd Clarke. 他们以为是我杀了托德·克拉克
[25:16] They obviously haven’t got a clue what’s going on. 他们很显然还没搞清楚发生了什么事
[25:20] No cabbie is gonna stop 你向出租车司机吹哨子
[25:22] if you blow a whistle at them. 他们是不会停下来的
[25:23] Cabs have been hailed this way for decades 出租车像这样被招呼已经几十年了
[25:25] because this is the most efficient way to hail a cab. 因为这是呼叫出租车最有效的方式
[25:27] The murder of Todd Clarke makes me more certain than ever 杀害托德·克拉克的凶手让我比以往更确定
[25:30] that someone is killing anyone with knowledge 有人在杀死知道红队计划
[25:31] of the Red Team’s plans. 的每一个人
[25:33] I’m just not certain it’s Army Intelligence anymore. 我只是不确定是不是陆军情报部队
[25:38] Who else knew the names of the Red Team? 还有谁知道红队的成员呢
[25:40] See? Not stopping. 看见没 他们不会停的
[25:42] The list could have worked its way up the chain of command. 名单里还可以加上指挥系统里的人
[25:44] It could have leaked to another agency. 成员信息可能已经泄露给别的机构了
[25:46] Then, of course, there’s the Red Team themselves. 剩下来的 当然就是红队他们自己
[25:47] Why would they pick themselves off? 他们为什么要一个个干掉自己人
[25:49] No obvious reason. 没有显而易见的原因
[25:50] Who are you calling? It’s time for the police 你在给谁打电话 现在警方该
[25:52] to take the rest of the team into protective custody. 对红队剩下的人进行保护性监禁了
[25:56] Taxi! 出租车
[26:05] Mr. McClenahan? 麦克莱纳汉先生
[26:18] Mr. McClenahan? 麦克莱纳汉先生
[26:23] Mr. McClenahan? 麦克莱纳汉先生
[26:26] Are you in there? 你在里面吗
[26:31] Mr. McClenahan? 麦克莱纳汉先生
[26:45] How’s Polk and Mahone? 波尔克和马洪怎么样了
[26:47] They’re lucky those shells were filled with rock salt. 他们很幸运 那些弹壳是用矿盐填充的
[26:49] They’re gonna be laid up for a while, 他们得卧床一阵子了
[26:51] but they’ll be okay. Super, too. 但他们会起来好的 大楼管理员也是
[26:54] That contraption’s not the only weapon we found in the place. 那个装置不是我们在这里发现的唯一武器
[26:59] Assault rifles, knives and a nine-millimeter pistol. 突击步枪 刀 一把九毫米口径手枪
[27:03] Todd Clarke was killed with a nine-millimeter. 托德·克拉克就是被九毫米口径手枪打死的
[27:05] We’re gonna run a comparison ballistics test, 我们需要做一个弹道对比测试
[27:07] but I’d say we found ourselves a suspect. 但我想说我们找到嫌犯了
[27:11] Holmes says he’s on his way. 福尔摩斯说他在路上
[27:14] Now, I didn’t call him. 我没打过电话给他
[27:14] 在路上 现在看来麦克莱纳汉显然是嫌犯
[27:15] Who’s texting him pictures of the crime scene? 谁把这张犯罪现场的照片发给他的
[27:18] He probably called in a favor from one of the CSU guys. 他可能是叫了犯罪现场组的人帮忙
[27:21] I’ll figure it out. 我会查出来的
[27:23] 必须找到麦克莱纳汉 其他人安全吗
[27:25] We put a BOLO out on McClenahan. Hopefully… 我们对他发出了通缉 希望
[27:29] Hopefully he hasn’t left town yet… 希望他还没离开城里
[27:31] Sorry. 对不起
[27:33] Says he found McClenahan. 他说他找到了麦克莱纳汉
[27:35] What? 什么
[27:37] Yeah. How’d you find him so fast? 是我 你怎么这么快就找到他了
[27:38] I didn’t. I just needed you to answer the phone. 我没有 我只是想让你接电话
[27:41] Are the others safe? 其他人安全吗
[27:42] Yeah. Mehta and Frost are at the hotel already. 是的 梅塔和弗罗斯特整天都守在宾馆
[27:44] Dresden, I guess, has taken a while to pack, 德雷斯顿 我猜是要花点时间打包行李
[27:46] but he’s got our people with him. 但是有我们的人陪着他
[27:48] I’m not coming there any longer. Don’t wait for me. 我不会来了 别等我
[27:50] We’re not waiting for you. 我们没等你
[27:53] Probably be easier to fire the guy 要是我们真的花钱雇了他
[27:55] if we ever actually paid him. 可能很容易就能把他炒了
[28:04] Mr. Dresden, I was surprised to hear 德雷斯顿先生 我很惊讶
[28:06] that you hadn’t gone to the hotel. 你还没去宾馆
[28:07] Oh, I’m– they said we’re okay for a bit. 我… 他们说耽搁一会儿没事
[28:10] There isn’t much we can do quickly these days. 最近我们也没法抓紧时间做事
[28:14] She has limb-onset A.L.S. 她患了肢体肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化
[28:17] Two years now. 已经两年了
[28:19] We’re here because Walter McClenahan has emerged 我们来这里是因为沃特·麦克莱纳汉
[28:21] as a suspect in the Red Team murders. 已成为红队谋杀案的嫌疑人
[28:25] You think Walt did this? 你认为是沃特干的
[28:27] I noticed that you and he had a certain…uh, connections; 我注意到你跟他有些 联系
[28:30] he seemed to listen to you. 他似乎听你的话
[28:32] Please. 这边请
[28:41] Yeah, sure, I got to know Walt. 是的 我跟沃特挺熟的
[28:44] He’s weird, but he’s brilliant. 他人挺怪 但是他很出色
[28:46] We stayed in touch. 我们一直保持联络
[28:48] I guess we became… friends. 我猜我们成为了朋友
[28:52] I think I may be his only friend. 我认为我或许是他唯一的朋友
[28:54] Then help us find him. 那帮我们找到他
[28:55] If he’s not the killer, he’s in danger. 如果他不是杀手 那他身陷险境了
[28:58] If he is, we need to get him into custody 如果他是杀手 我们得在他伤害别人之前
[29:00] before he hurts anyone else. 把他拘留起来
[29:01] I noticed you didn’t exactly howl in protest 我发现当我说到他是个嫌疑犯时
[29:04] when I mentioned he was a suspect. 您并没有做出抗议性的哀嚎
[29:05] Without going into specifics, 就不说细节了
[29:08] the plan we came up with back in ’09 was… 09年那会我们想出的计划
[29:13] disturbing. 让人不安
[29:15] It’s a lot to live with, 这计划让人难以忍受
[29:17] and it did different things to all of us. 它对我们所有人都产生了不同的影响
[29:20] I got back in touch with my brother. 我跟我的兄弟恢复了联系
[29:23] I started going to church again. 我重新开始造访教堂
[29:26] Walt went in a different direction. 沃特则走了另一条路
[29:29] See, there are people who want to know what we found out. 有人想知道我们发现了什么
[29:35] Bad people. 坏人
[29:38] And Walt was convinced that 沃特坚信
[29:39] someone was gonna sell our secret. 有人会出卖我们的秘密
[29:41] He used to joke that he might as well be the one to do it. 他以前还开玩笑说那可能就是他自己
[29:46] And after Nagowski got killed, 尼高斯基被杀之后
[29:48] Walt told me to look on the bright side. 沃特告诉我凡事往好的方面想
[29:51] Every time one of us dies, 每次我们中有一人死掉
[29:52] there are fewer people to sell the plan. 就少一个会出卖计划的人
[29:54] That makes it worth more and more. 这使其越来越有价值
[29:57] I thought he was kidding. 我以为他是在开玩笑
[29:58] He was trying to drive up the price. 他想要抬高价格
[30:00] With the Red Team dead, any potential buyer 随着红队成员去世 任何潜在的买家
[30:03] would have to come to him; he could charge a fortune. 都只能去找他 他可以狠捞一笔
[30:06] Mm. You have an idea where he is, don’t you? 你知道他在那里 对吗
[30:08] Yeah. He bought some land out in New Jersey. 是的 他在新泽西州买了块地
[30:12] He built a bunker there. 他在那儿建了座地堡
[30:18] McClenahan may be in a bunker in New Jersey. 麦克莱纳汉可能在新泽西州的一座地堡里
[30:21] No, he’s not. We just found him. 没 他没在 我们刚找到他
[30:23] And he’s definitely not our killer. 而且他肯定不是杀手
[30:30] A homeless guy found him a little while ago. 一个流浪汉片刻之前找到的他
[30:32] He was shot once in the back of the head about 24 hours ago. 他脑后中了一枪 时间大概在24小时之前
[30:35] Then the killer dragged him over here. 杀手把他拖到了这里
[30:38] Left him like that. 然后就把他扔到这了
[30:40] Where’s your shadow, anyway? 对了 你的跟班呢
[30:42] Harold Dresden’s wife is sick. 哈罗德·德雷斯顿的妻子生病了
[30:43] She’s helping him get her ready for travel. 她在帮他们做准备
[30:50] What are these aquamarine fibers on his shirt? 他汗衫上的海蓝色纤维是什么
[30:52] Oh, yeah. The killer draped a blanket 那个呀 杀手在麦克莱纳汉的脸
[30:54] over McClenahan’s face and torso. 和躯干上披了张毯子
[30:55] The patrolman removed it to check his vitals 巡警到达现场的时候
[30:57] when he arrived on the scene. 为了查他的生命迹象就把毯子揭掉了
[30:58] He covered his face? You’re sure? 他盖住了他的脸 你确定吗
[31:01] That’s more care than he took with any of his other victims. 这比他在其他受害者身上花的功夫要多
[31:05] Suggests an element of shame here. 或许这里有羞耻心的因素
[31:09] McClenahan was killed by someone he knew. 麦克莱纳汉是被他认识的杀害的
[31:10] The guy didn’t seem like a social butterfly. 这个家伙可不像是很会社交的人
[31:13] He had one friend. 他有一个朋友
[31:15] We need to get to the hotel where the Red Team’s gathered. 我们得去红队集合的那个宾馆
[31:17] Why? 为什么
[31:18] I think the killer may already be there. 我认为杀手已经在那里了
[31:24] Well, it ain’t much, I know, but it’s safe. 我知道这里不算太好 但是这里安全
[31:27] Detective, any word on whether they found Walt? 探长 你们知道沃特的下落吗
[31:30] I don’t know how long Sheila can stay here. 我不知道希拉能在这里待多久
[31:33] Nah, I haven’t heard anything yet, but we’re on the case. 没 还没消息 但我们在努力查
[31:36] Are the others already here? 其他人已经来了吗
[31:38] Yeah, the department took the whole floor. 没错 警局占了整层楼
[31:42] Ah, that works perfectly. Thank you. 那样就行了 谢谢你
[32:08] Mr. Dresden! Freeze! 德雷斯顿先生 别动
[32:18] Is everyone all right? 大家都没事吧
[32:21] We think so. 应该没事
[32:22] After you called in the warning, 你发出警告之后
[32:24] one of our guys interrupted Dresden 我们的一位警员在他
[32:25] just as he was about to shoot Veena Mehta. 枪击维纳·梅塔之前阻止了他
[32:28] We got the rest of the Red Team out, 我们已将其余的红队成员救出
[32:29] but he nabbed one of our detectives. 但是他捉住了我们的一位警探
[32:31] Holding him hostage in the room. 将其扣为人质
[32:33] If Harold Dresden intended to sell the Red Team’s plans, 如果哈罗德·德雷斯顿打算卖掉红队的计划
[32:36] the motive would be money. 动机会是钱财
[32:37] He planned to kill the other two team members 他打算在一个全是警察的宾馆里
[32:40] in a hotel full of policemen? 杀掉其他两名队员吗
[32:41] That’s not something one typically walks away from. 通常这种事情是很难安然脱身的
[32:43] Doesn’t sound like he plans to go anywhere. 看起来他不打算去任何地方
[32:45] Our negotiator called the room phone. 我们的谈判人拨打了房间电话
[32:47] Dresden gave us his demands. 德雷斯顿提出了他的要求
[32:48] Usually a guy wants a helicopter or a bus. 通常他会要一架直升飞机或一辆巴士
[32:50] He just wants the rest of the surviving Red Team delivered to him. 他只要求将其他活着的红队队员交给他
[32:54] Then he’ll let our guy out. 然后他就放咱们的人走
[32:55] He’s on a suicide mission. 他这是自杀式行为
[32:56] I need to speak with him. 我需要跟他谈谈
[32:57] That guy is holed up in there with one of my detectives. 和他一起困在房间里的可是我的一名警探
[33:00] I’m not putting this in the hands of a suspended consultant. 我不会把这事交到一个停职的顾问手里的
[33:04] Captain, I know why Dresden is doing this, 探长 我知道德雷斯顿为什么要这么做
[33:06] and I know what to say to make him stop. 我也知道说什么能让他收手
[33:08] I understand what’s at stake here. 我明白这事生死攸关
[33:09] I’ll get your man out safely. 我会让你的手下安全离开的
[33:29] Are they here? 他们来了吗
[33:30] I think not. 我觉得没
[33:32] Why are you calling? 那你为什么要打电话
[33:34] Can you keep a secret, Mr. Dresden? 你能保守秘密吗 德雷斯顿先生
[33:36] Most people say yes when you ask them that, 当你问别人时 大多数人会说能
[33:38] but all they really want is for you to give them the dish. 但他们其实只是想让你把秘密说出来
[33:41] In your case, though, I’d say that you’d earned the right 但是你的情况嘛 我可以说你赢得了
[33:44] to answer in the affirmative. 做出肯定回答的权利
[33:45] I have no idea what this is about, 不知所云
[33:47] but I already told the police what I want. 但是我已经告诉了警察我想要的
[33:49] Bring me Veena and Frost. 带维纳和弗罗斯特来见我
[33:51] Or I shoot this detective. 要不我就开枪打死这警探
[33:53] I think we both know that you won’t do that. 我们俩都知道你不会这么做的
[33:56] Just as we both know the only person 正如我们都知道目前在那房间里
[33:58] presently in that room that you intend to harm 你唯一试图要伤害的
[34:00] is yourself, Mr. Dresden. 是你自己 德雷斯顿先生
[34:02] How could you possibly know that? 你是怎么知道的
[34:04] Let me in. Let’s talk about it. 让我进去 我们谈谈
[34:09] If you hear what I’ve got to say 如果你听了我要说的话后
[34:11] and you’re still in the mood for violence, 还是想寻求暴力手段
[34:13] then I’ll leave you to your standoff. 那我就交给谈判专家
[34:17] I’m quite unarmed. 我没携带武器
[34:30] That’s better. 这样就好了
[34:32] I prefer a face-to-face, don’t you? 我更喜欢面对面交流 你呢
[34:35] Mind if I get something from the minibar? 如果你不介意的话 我从酒柜拿点东西
[34:38] NYPD’s buying. 纽约警署买单
[34:47] Uh, my sober companion couldn’t make the trip up here. 我的康戒陪护来不了这里
[34:52] But I suppose I should forgo alcohol all the same. 但是我觉得我还是不该喝酒
[34:54] You said you wanted to talk. 你说你想要谈话
[34:56] So sit down and talk. 那就坐下谈啊
[35:04] I judge people by their behavior. 我以别人的行为来评判他们
[35:07] And your behavior can only lead to one conclusion. 而通过你的行为只能得出一种结论
[35:09] You’re clearly not interested in profit. 你很显然对利益不感兴趣
[35:11] You just want to be certain that no one learns the plan 你只是想确认没有人会知道
[35:14] the six of you came up with. 你们六个人想出的计划
[35:16] You’re convinced it’s gonna get out. 你坚信它会被泄露出去
[35:18] And that when it’s enacted, thousands, 一旦它被执行 会有
[35:20] maybe hundreds of thousands of deaths will result. 成千甚至上万的人因此丧生
[35:24] But if everyone who knows 但是如果所有知道这个计划的人
[35:26] the plan is dead or stripped of their memory, 都死了或者被清除记忆
[35:28] that can never happen. 计划就无法实现
[35:30] The math’s really quite straightforward. 这道算术题非常简单
[35:32] Six of you, plus your Army contact– 你们六人加上军队的联络人
[35:34] seven lives versus thousands. 七条命对上千条命
[35:36] You worked slowly at first. 你起初进行得很慢
[35:38] You disguised what you were doing. 不让人知道你在做什么
[35:39] Then I start asking questions. 直到我发现疑点
[35:42] You have to speed things up. 你不得不加快速度
[35:43] Fortunately, for you, 你很幸运
[35:45] after Todd Clarke was murdered, 托德·克拉克被杀之后
[35:47] we brought all of your remaining targets 我们把你剩下的目标都带到了
[35:50] to this hotel. 这个旅馆
[35:51] One thing I can’t work out, though, 但有一件事我没想通
[35:53] is why you became so certain the plan would leak. 为什么你这么肯定计划会泄露
[35:57] You didn’t start killing for two years 军事演习后的两年
[36:00] after the war game. 你为什么没动手
[36:05] Two years ago… 两年前…
[36:10] That’s when Sheila 有一天希拉
[36:14] woke up one morning 早上醒来
[36:16] and told me she felt this 告诉我她手上
[36:18] twitching in her hand. 有抽搐感
[36:21] You know much about the progression of A.L.S.? 知道肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症吗
[36:23] You lose about two percent of your body’s functions 患者每个月都要失去百分之二的
[36:25] every month. 身体机能
[36:27] Two years in, 那两年
[36:28] all I can do is 我唯一能做的就是
[36:30] try to keep her from getting bed sores. 让她不得褥疮
[36:35] I’d been approached before about selling our plan. 有人来找过我要买我们的计划
[36:37] I think we all had cryptic e-mails, 我想我们都收到了那封神秘的邮件
[36:40] strangers coming up to you in the subway. 乘地铁时有陌生人找来
[36:44] Who’d they represent? 他们是谁派来的
[36:47] They never said. 他们从来不说
[36:48] One of them did say he could help Sheila 其中一人说假如我跟他谈
[36:52] if I talked to him. 他就能帮希拉
[36:54] It was two years ago. 那是两年前的事了
[36:55] Yeah, right when she first got sick. 就在她刚发病的时候
[36:59] I knew he was lying, of course. 我当然知道他在骗我
[37:02] But even so, I spent days thinking about it. 但我还是花了很长时间考虑
[37:07] If he’d been able to do a thing for her, 如果他能帮到她
[37:11] I’d have told them everything I know. 我会将一切和盘托出
[37:17] See, everyone’s got that one thing, don’t they? 每个人都有这么一处死穴 不是吗
[37:21] Some weakness that could lead you to betray 某个弱点会让你摒弃
[37:24] every principle you ever had. 你所有的原则
[37:27] The thing we created had value. 我们想出的东西是有价值的
[37:30] And I realized it was only a matter of time 我意识到有人出卖计划
[37:32] until someone put a price on it. 只是时间问题
[37:34] So you made arrangements for your wife’s care. 所以你没有接受他的条件
[37:36] Got down to business. 而选择了大义
[37:39] See, you figured out my plan– congratulations. 你识破了我的计划 祝贺你
[37:42] And thank you for helping me enact it. 谢谢你的参演
[37:44] When I only had one policeman in here, I had no leverage. 如果这里只有一个警察 我就失去了优势
[37:47] Now, once I shoot you, they’ll realize 只要我朝你开枪 他们就会意识到
[37:50] I’m serious about killing that detective. 我是真的要杀那个警探
[37:53] They’ll give me what I want. 我就能得到我要的
[37:55] Eight lives versus thousands. 八条命对上千条命
[37:58] Math still works. 这道计算题仍然作数
[38:00] I’m amazed you still haven’t worked it out. 你还没明白吗
[38:03] There really is no such thing as a secret. 世上没有不透风的墙
[38:05] The plan, 整个计划
[38:07] it’s in a memo. 有份备忘录记着呢
[38:08] It’s been e-mailed back and forth. 被邮件传来传去
[38:10] It was labeled “For eyes only.” 上面写着”最高机密”
[38:12] No one but the White House Situation Room has access to it. 除了白宫战情室没人能拿到
[38:15] – I know what it is. – You do not! -我知道是什么 -不可能
[38:17] I do. 我确实知道
[38:18] I worked it out hours after taking the case. 我跟进这个案子后花了很久才想出来
[38:21] And before you pull that trigger, you should know, 在你扣动扳机之前 你该知道
[38:24] I told a colleague. 我把它告诉了一个同事
[38:27] I wrote it down. 还写了下来
[38:30] Your secret is out. 你的秘密败露了
[38:36] If you’re telling the truth… 如果你说的是真的
[38:40] …that’s checkmate. 就是死棋了
[38:44] So… 那么
[38:49] what’s the plan? 计划是什么
[39:00] Don’t move! Your hands behind your back. Now. 不许动 手放背后
[39:05] Detective okay? 警探没事吧
[39:07] All good! 没事
[39:08] You okay? 你没事吧
[39:12] How did you get Dresden to come out? 你怎么让德雷斯顿出来的
[39:14] Well, I knew the Red Team’s plan, and I told him that. 我告诉他我知道红队的计划
[39:18] How did you figure that out? 你怎么知道的
[39:20] I thought very quickly and very carefully. 因为我想得很快 很仔细
[39:22] You mean you guessed? 你是说你猜的
[39:23] Well… I had a notion as to the Red Team’s strategy, I just… 我对红队的策略有了解 就…
[39:27] chose the most likely one. 选了一个最有可能的
[39:29] Gun to one’s head, very powerful stimulus. 被抢指着头的确非常激励人
[39:32] Captain, I think that you and I owe each other a conversation. 警监 我觉得我们俩得好好谈谈
[39:36] I got to deal with this. 我得先处理这个
[39:41] There’s a place called McNabb’s 在第43街和第12街交汇处
[39:42] at 43rd and 12th. 有叫麦克纳博的地方
[39:45] Meet me there in an hour. 一个小时后去那儿找我
[40:00] I’m not really supposed to be spending much time in bars. 我真的不能在酒吧里呆太久
[40:03] Well, tonight is not about you. 今晚不关你的事
[40:04] If I’m gonna have this conversation, 是我得喝酒
[40:06] I’m gonna have a drink to go with it. 才谈得下去
[40:11] I regret 之前情势所迫
[40:13] that circumstances caused me 我危害到了我们的关系
[40:14] to endanger our relationship. 这点我很抱歉
[40:17] It was a price I was willing to pay for revenge, 照之前的情形 我很可能要进监狱
[40:20] as was the likelihood of going to prison. 但这是我为了复仇愿意承担的后果
[40:22] As it turns out, there’s no revenge to be had. 现在看来 根本没复仇这回事
[40:25] Given that, it serves no one’s interest 基于此 你要是不想让我干活
[40:27] for you to keep me from my work. 对谁都没好处
[40:29] Who the hell are you? 你究竟是谁啊
[40:31] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[40:32] ‘Cause obviously, you’re not 因为显然你不是
[40:33] the person I thought you were. 我想的那样
[40:35] I don’t know how to answer that question. 我不知道怎么回答你了
[40:36] You don’t let anyone into your life 你不让任何人走进你的生活
[40:38] – that’s not constantly concerned with you. – No. -除非大家都围着你转 -不
[40:40] What kind of mood you’re in, 我们要看你心情好不好
[40:41] whether you’re getting high or not, 有没有兴致
[40:43] whether you’re gonna work like an adult 是像成年人那样工作
[40:46] or throw a temper tantrum. 还是会突然发脾气
[40:51] You know what? 你知道吗
[40:53] Most of the time, you’re worth it, 大多数时候 你值得这样的待遇
[40:56] because you are special. 因为你的确是独一无二的
[40:59] Damned if you don’t know it. 你要是不知道就应该去死了
[41:00] But you are. 但你的确是
[41:04] You want to work cases? 你想查案
[41:06] You’re right. 你说得对
[41:07] I can’t say no. 我不能说不行
[41:13] Don’t think for a minute that I’m ever gonna forget 但别想着我会忘了
[41:17] that you were planning to murder someone on my watch. 你曾经想要在我眼皮底下杀人
[41:22] And don’t think that I’m ever gonna really trust you again. 也别再指望我会相信你
[41:25] You don’t need to trust me to benefit from my intellect, do you? 你让我查案 难道还不信任我吗
[41:28] No, I don’t. 是的
[41:30] But I do need to get something out of my system. 但我确实需要清理一些东西
[41:38] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[41:45] Hey, I didn’t hear you come in. 我没听见你进来啊
[41:48] Um, how’d it go? 谈得怎么样
[41:50] Well, I’ve been reinstated. 我复职了
[41:54] Well, you don’t sound too happy. 可你听起来不是很开心
[41:59] Are you eating soup? 你在喝汤吗
[42:01] I was hungry. 我饿了
[42:04] Please tell me you didn’t cook Clyde. 你不是把克莱德炖了吧
[42:12] The soup is split pea. 汤是豌豆瓣做的
[42:15] These are magnificent creatures. 这些生物很伟大
[42:18] Clyde will likely outlive both of us. 克莱德可能比我们活得都久
[42:23] You didn’t really think I would eat him, did you? 你不是真的以为我会把它吃了吧
[42:26] I don’t know. I guess it’s hard to know what you’re gonna do. 不知道 你要做什么太难预料了
[42:30] You want to tell me what happened with Gregson? 想说说你跟格雷森发生了什么吗
[42:35] All right. Good night. 好吧 晚安
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

基本演绎法(Elementary)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme