Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Too loud? 太响了
[00:21] Sorry. 抱歉
[00:23] I went downstairs to get some cereal. 我下楼去拿麦片
[00:24] Didn’t want to miss anything. 不想错过任何信息
[00:28] This city has excellent scanner apps, 这个城市的对讲装置非常好
[00:30] but there’s nothing like the tactility 但是没什么能比得上
[00:32] of the original devices– all those dials and buttons. 原始设备的触感 那些调节器和按钮
[00:36] You like pushing buttons; I’m stunned. 你喜欢按按钮 我很震惊
[00:39] You’ve been glued to these for the last few days. 这几天你就黏在这上面了
[00:41] It’s a slow week. 这周不太景气
[00:42] At least in regards to murder and mayhem. 至少在谋杀和故意伤害方面
[00:44] Captain Gregson hasn’t called once. 格雷森警监一个电话也没打来
[00:46] Maybe some lunatic will 也许某个疯子
[00:47] put his mother-in-law in the wood chipper, 会把自己的岳母塞进碎木机
[00:49] give you something to do today. 给你点事情做
[00:52] Uh, I need to talk to you about something. 我要和你说件事
[00:55] That’s never good. 肯定不是好事
[00:56] Your father e-mailed me last night before I went to bed. 昨晚我睡前收到你父亲的邮件
[00:58] He’s coming into town for business. 他要来市里谈生意
[01:00] Wants to have dinner. 想一起吃个晚饭
[01:05] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[01:05] Him. Dinner. Us. 你 他 我们
[01:08] You. 吃完饭
[01:10] Remind me, Watson: how many times 提醒我一下 华生 你真正见过
[01:11] have you actually met the man? 那个男人几次
[01:13] Never. 从没
[01:14] That’s because he secured your services 因为他把请你担任我的
[01:15] as my sober companion electronically. 康戒陪护这件事电子化了
[01:17] – Yeah, but… – And all of your -是的 但是… -你们后续的
[01:18] subsequent correspondence has been via e-mail 所有通信都是通过电子邮件
[01:20] or through one of his legion of personal assistants. 或者通过他私人助理团队的某个人
[01:22] – So? – So, take it from someone -所以呢 -所以 听听一个
[01:24] who has spent incrementally more time with him than you: 和他相处了更长时间的人说的话
[01:26] he has zero intention of meeting us for dinner this evening. 他今晚根本不打算跟我们一起用餐
[01:29] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[01:31] …at Beach 17 Street. …海滩17街
[01:33] 10-4, multiple units responding. 10-4 多个部门响应
[01:36] Detective, show me 84 at the scene, over. 警探 在现场84 结束
[01:39] – What is it? – Get dressed. We’re leaving. -这是什么 -换衣服 马上出发
[01:42] Do you want to tell me what you just heard? 能告诉我你刚才听到的是什么吗
[01:46] “10-66.” Code for “Unusual incident.” “10-66″是”不寻常事件”的代码
[01:48] It can mean one of only three things. 只会出现三种情况
[01:50] Location of the incident– Far Rockaway Beach– 事件发生地点 远洛克威海滩
[01:52] indicates it’s neither a train collision 说明既不是火车相撞
[01:54] nor a building collapse, which leaves only one possibility. 也不是建筑倒塌 于是只剩下一种可能
[01:59] Plane crash. 飞机失事
[02:01] I didn’t realize you also investigated accidents? 我不知道你还调查意外事故
[02:03] We need to find Captain Gregson. 我们要找格雷森警监
[02:05] He 84’d on the scanner. I heard his voice. 他通过对讲机84了 我听到了他的声音
[02:07] “84” is confirmation he had arrived on the scene. “84”是指确认他已经抵达现场
[02:10] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[02:11] I heard what happened on the scanner; 我通过对讲机知道了发生的事
[02:13] I thought I might be able to be of assistance. 我觉得我能来帮个忙
[02:15] This isn’t a crime scene, it’s a crash site. 这又不是犯罪现场 这是坠机现场
[02:17] I’m a jack-of- many-trades. 我对很多事都略知一二
[02:18] When it comes to aviation and air accidents, 不过说到飞机和空难
[02:20] I’m something of an expert. 我可堪称专家
[02:21] Good to know, but we’ve already got all the experts we need. 挺好的 但是我们的专家已经齐全了
[02:24] This is their scene, not mine. 这里是他们的现场 不是我的
[02:26] Department’s just here to lend a hand. 局里只是来帮忙的
[02:28] Captain Gregson? 格雷森警监
[02:30] Yeah? 什么
[02:31] Some of our looky-loos are getting a little too close for comfort. 一些围观群众离得太近 会妨碍工作
[02:33] Sergeant, you hear that? 队长 你听到了
[02:34] Excuse me, Miss, uh… 不好意思 女士…
[02:36] Molinari. 莫里那瑞
[02:37] What exactly are we looking at? 调查得如何了
[02:39] Engine failure? Bird strike? 引擎故障 鸟群撞击
[02:40] Fatigued wing spar? 翼梁疲劳
[02:43] Ms. Molinari, uh, this is, uh, Sherlock Holmes. 莫里那瑞女士 这是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[02:45] He’s a consultant with the NYPD. 他是纽约警局的顾问
[02:47] Miss Watson. 这位是华生小姐
[02:48] You have a consultant for plane crashes? 你叫了顾问来调查飞机坠毁
[02:50] No, he’s… 不 他是
[02:52] A specialist in the field of deductive reasoning. 演绎推理领域的专家
[02:55] And unraveling the complex chain of events 解决复杂的系列事件
[02:56] that can turn a triumph of human innovation 能使得人类变革的胜利在几秒内
[02:58] into a smoldering pile of wreckage in seconds– 变得就像闷烧的废墟
[03:02] well, I can’t think of a more compelling application than that. 我想不到还有什么更引人注目的用途
[03:07] Well, thank you for the offer, Mr. Holmes, 感谢你的帮助 福尔摩斯先生
[03:09] but I think we have things covered. 不过我们负责这里的事
[03:13] Go home, okay? 回家 好么
[03:15] If you really need something to do, I’ll send you 如果你真的闲得没事做 我会给你
[03:17] some cold case files when I get… 找一些悬案的档案 不过要等我
[03:19] back to the precinct. 回到管辖区
[03:21] Holmes! 福尔摩斯
[03:38] How many of the passengers were attorneys? 有多少乘客是律师
[03:40] All of them. 全部都是
[03:41] – How did you…? – The toiletry kit. -你是怎么… -盥洗包
[03:43] It’s emblazoned with the logo “VeriScript.” 上面印有”真实笔迹”的标志
[03:46] That’s a court reporting company 那是家法庭报告公司
[03:48] hired to transcribe depositions. 雇人转录口供
[03:50] Obviously given to the lawyers as some sort of promotional gift, 显然是作为某种促销礼物发给律师们
[03:53] help drum up business. 推动业务发展的
[03:55] This man’s leg was nearly amputated by a piece of fuselage, 这个人的腿几乎要被飞机碎片给割掉了
[03:58] yet there’s virtually no evidence of blood loss on his pants. 但他的裤子上几乎没有出血的痕迹
[04:02] Laceration like that while his heart was still pumping, 心脏仍在跳动时造成那样的裂伤
[04:05] that’d make quite a mess, no? 肯定会有大量出血 是吧
[04:07] To put it mildly. 毫不夸张
[04:09] Blunt force trauma on the back of his head. 头部遭受钝力损伤
[04:11] It’s a nasty one at that. 可真严重
[04:14] Someone caved his skull in before the plane hit the ground. 有人在坠机前就弄塌了他的头骨
[04:18] This man didn’t die in a plane crash… 这个人不是死于坠机
[04:21] he was murdered. 他是被谋杀的
[04:31] Note the distinctive shape of the wound, the depth, 注意伤口的特殊形状 深度
[04:34] the severity of damage to the bone, gray matter. 骨头受损的严重程度 脑灰质
[04:37] The murder weapon wasn’t just heavy, 凶器不止很重
[04:39] it had two prongs at the tip. 顶端有两根刺
[04:42] A wrench? 扳手
[04:43] Large one. 大号的
[04:45] Blow would’ve killed him instantly. 打击能使他即刻丧命
[04:46] Has the, uh, has the voice recorder been recovered from the cockpit? 找到机舱里的录音了吗
[04:49] Not yet. 还没
[04:51] Any eyewitness accounts of the crash? 有飞机坠毁的目击者吗
[04:54] One, a jogger. 有一个慢跑者
[04:56] She said that the plane was gaining altitude 她说飞机正在上升
[04:58] when the nose suddenly went straight up. 机首突然直线向上
[05:00] It climbed like that for a while, then shuddered, 那样爬升了一会儿 随后开始震动
[05:04] tipped to the right and went into a tailspin. 向右倾斜 然后就一头跌落下来
[05:06] I was thinking wake turbulence or elevator control failure. 我在考虑机尾乱流或是升降舵操作失败
[05:12] Might want to add “Wrench-wielding madman” to that list. 你也许该把”挥舞扳手的疯子”加上去
[05:16] The passengers were all attorneys with the same white shoe firm. 乘客都是来自同一家上流公司的律师
[05:20] Two men, one woman. 两名男性 一名女性
[05:21] The odds of one of them attacking the other 他们中的一个在这架小飞机的后面
[05:23] in the back of this small plane with a wrench… 用扳手袭击了另一个人的可能性
[05:26] You can see how that might be distracting to a pilot, no? 那肯定会令飞行员分心 对吧
[05:30] Unless the pilot was the killer. 除非飞行员就是凶手
[05:32] You’re saying that the pilot got up from his controls 你是说飞行员离开控制室
[05:35] to attack a passenger? 去袭击乘客
[05:36] Drivers get road rage. 驾驶员都有路怒症
[05:38] Can a pilot get air rage? 飞行员会有空怒症吗
[05:40] Would you come with me? 过来一下好吗
[05:41] Let’s talk logistics. 咱们来谈谈逻辑学
[05:47] Did you find something? 发现什么了
[05:48] Sand. 沙子
[05:51] Well, yeah… 好吧
[05:52] th-these granules aren’t frosted. 这些颗粒表面很不平整
[05:55] Natural sand is, um, it’s smoother, weathered. 自然的沙子经历了风化 会更光滑
[06:00] The city must have trucked in new sand 这个城市肯定运输了一批新沙
[06:01] to offset the erosion on the beach. 用来抵消海滩的侵蚀
[06:03] Are you okay? You seem a little off, 你还好吗 你看起来有点失常
[06:05] even for you. 即使你本来就不正常
[06:06] What? Four people are dead, Watson. 什么 死了四个人 华生
[06:08] I’m just trying to do my part. 我只是想查清楚
[06:10] I get it, but whoever killed that attorney 我理解 但是不论是谁杀害了那个律师
[06:12] must have died in that crash, too, right? 肯定也死于空难了 是吧
[06:14] Obviously. 很显然
[06:16] Well, then if there’s no killer on the loose, 如果凶手没有逍遥法外
[06:18] I just, I don’t understand why you’re sticking around. 我不知道你还在这儿瞎转什么
[06:21] Because the killer hasn’t been identified yet. 因为凶手还没有被确定
[06:23] We have three suspects. 我们有三个嫌疑人
[06:24] Dead, alive, doesn’t matter. 死的还是活的 无所谓
[06:26] Two of them are innocent of the crime. 其中有两个是无辜的
[06:28] Don’t you think we owe it to their loved ones to prove that? 你不觉得我们该向他们的亲朋解释清楚吗
[06:30] Absolutely, but all the police have to do is find the murder weapon. 当然 但是警察需要做的只是找出凶器
[06:34] Then they can compare fingerprints. 然后他们就能对比指纹
[06:35] What if they don’t find it? What then? Hmm? 要是他们找不到呢 那该怎么办
[06:38] Also, the killer committed a murder 还有 凶手在一架小飞机上
[06:39] on a very small plane with a very large wrench. 用很大的扳手实施了一宗谋杀
[06:42] Now, if the crime was spur-of-the-moment, 如果凶案只是一时冲动
[06:44] what was the wrench doing there, hmm? 扳手是哪来的
[06:45] If it was premeditated, what was the killer thinking? 如果是有预谋的 那这个凶手在想什么
[06:47] He– or she– waited 他 或者她 等待着
[06:49] until they were in an extremely confined space 直到和他们的受害者还有两名目击者
[06:51] with their would-be victim 进入了一个极度封闭的空间里
[06:52] and two witnesses. Hmm? 才作案
[06:54] That seems like a strange time and place 对于一起暴力凶杀案来说
[06:56] to commit a violent homicide, 这真是诡异的时间和地点
[06:57] wouldn’t you agree? 你同意吗
[06:59] It’s just… 这真是
[07:00] there’s a story here, Watson. 华生 这里面有内情
[07:03] And we can help tell it. 我们可以解读出来
[07:04] Or do we just need to stay busy enough 然后我们就可以因为公事繁忙
[07:06] to miss dinner with your father? 而错过和你父亲的晚餐了
[07:08] So, CSU’s en route to process the scene. 犯罪现场调查组正赶来进行现场调查
[07:11] NTSB will work their crash, 国家运输安全委员会来处理坠机事件
[07:13] and we’ll work our murder. 而我们去调查谋杀案
[07:14] If I may make a suggestion, Captain. 警监 如果要我说
[07:16] We start by speaking with the people 我们应该从询问
[07:18] who were the last to have seen the victims alive. 最后见到受害者的人开始
[07:20] Good idea. 好主意
[07:23] Joe and I were 我和乔
[07:24] friends for over 20 years. 是20年的老朋友了
[07:27] This would be Joe Newell, the pilot? 是那个飞行员 乔·内维尔吗
[07:30] Yeah. 是的
[07:31] Were you very familiar with the passengers? 你熟悉那些乘客吗
[07:34] Walter Devlin flew with us quite a bit. 沃特·戴夫林和我们一起飞过很多次了
[07:37] But that was mostly for cases 多数情况下
[07:39] that he or his law firm were taking on. 飞机都是他或他的律所雇用的
[07:42] What about his associates? 那他的合作人呢
[07:43] Uh, Hank Gerrard and Ellie Wilson? 汉克?杰拉德和艾莉·威尔逊
[07:45] Yeah, they accompanied him once or twice, 有一两次他们和他一起
[07:47] but I never actually met them. 但我从没真正见过他们
[07:48] You weren’t at the airstrip when the plane took off this morning? 今早飞机起飞的时候 你并不在机场
[07:51] I own the company, I don’t fly the planes. 我运营这家公司 但我不开飞机
[07:52] So I’m not always there when they take off. 所以他们起飞的时候 我不是每次都在场
[07:54] Your friend, Joe– was he an irascible type? 你的朋友乔 是个脾气暴躁的人吗
[07:58] – Short-tempered? – No. -易怒吗 -不
[08:00] He’s ex-military. 他以前在部队服役
[08:01] Joe didn’t have a temper. 乔是个老好人
[08:03] We have reason to believe 我们确信
[08:04] that there was an incident shortly after takeoff. 在起飞后不久 发生了一些变故
[08:07] Uh, Hank Gerrard may have been attacked. 汉克?杰拉德可能被袭击了
[08:10] I don’t understand. And you think that’s 我不明白 你们是认为
[08:12] what might have brought down the plane? 这是飞机坠毁的原因吗
[08:13] We’re waiting for the NTSB 我们在等运输安全委员会
[08:14] to make their official report. 给出官方报告
[08:18] Look, I don’t know how much help it’d be, 我不知道这能帮到你们多少
[08:19] but we put a security camera in the parking area last year 但是自从去年发生了撬车盗窃
[08:23] after a couple cars were broken into. 我们就在停车场装了摄像头
[08:24] You might be able to see the passengers arriving. 你可以在录像里看到乘客到达飞机场
[08:27] We’ll take it, definitely. 我们会去查看的
[08:29] But as far as Joe goes, 至于乔
[08:30] all I can tell you is he was as good a man as he was a pilot, 我只想说他是个好人也是名优秀的飞行员
[08:34] and he never had one problem with any passenger. 他不会和任何一个乘客发生冲突的
[08:36] So, if Mr. Gerrard was attacked, 所以 如果杰拉德先生被袭击了
[08:39] Joe wasn’t the guy who did it. 绝对不是乔干的
[08:42] Learn anything? 有收获吗
[08:43] Only that the pilot’s boss thought very highly of him. 只知道那个飞行员的老板对他评价很高
[08:47] Doesn’t mean he didn’t go mental on a passenger, mind you. 但是请注意 这并不意味着他没袭击乘客
[08:49] I just got an e-mail from your dad’s personal secretary. 我刚收到你爸爸私人秘书的邮件
[08:52] Ah, told you he’d back out. 告诉过你他会爽约
[08:54] Actually, he was wondering 事实上 他只是想知道
[08:56] if we could do dinner at Lure at 6:00. 我们能不能6点到达路亚餐厅吃晚饭
[08:59] Look, I know you have your issues, 我知道你有你的工作
[09:00] but I think it’s important that we go. 但我认为这顿饭很重要
[09:02] Of course you do. 你当然会这么想
[09:03] He’s signing your checks. 是他给你付工资
[09:04] Remind me, 我给忘了
[09:05] how are you paying for the brownstone again? 你是怎么买下那栋褐色砖墙的房子的
[09:09] He obviously cares about you. 他显然是在乎你的
[09:10] If he didn’t, he would not have put you through rehab 如果他不关心你 他不会送你去戒毒
[09:12] and he certainly would not have hired me to work with you. 也不会雇佣我来陪护你
[09:16] I’m about to disabuse you of several notions, 我要纠正你几个概念
[09:18] so please listen very carefully. 麻烦你听听好
[09:19] One, my father does not care about me. 第一 我爸根本不会关心我
[09:22] He does what he does out of a sense of familial obligations. 他所做的从某种意义上来说是家庭责任
[09:24] Big difference. 这两者根本不同
[09:25] Two, he does not care about you 第二 他也压根不在乎你
[09:27] or what you think. 或者你的想法
[09:28] Meeting you would be a formality. 见你不过是走形式而已
[09:29] Three, as I’ve already told you, 第三 我告诉过你的
[09:31] your concern is unwarranted, ’cause he has absolutely 你的担心是多余的 因为他
[09:33] no intention of showing up tonight. 今晚压根不会出现
[09:35] How could you possibly know that? 你怎么这么确定
[09:36] Because he is a serial absentee. 因为他是习惯性爽约
[09:38] A pathological maker and breaker of promises. 一个病态的 不遵守承诺的人
[09:41] Been that way since I was a boy. 从我小时候就这样了
[09:43] Fool me once, shame on you. 愚弄了我一次 可耻的是你
[09:44] Fool me ad nauseam… 欺骗我到了令人作呕的程度
[09:46] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[09:47] Got something for you and the captain. 我有进展要告诉你和警监
[09:50] Captain, just got off the phone with 警监 刚刚接到沃特·戴夫林公司的
[09:52] one of the junior partners at Walter Devlin’s firm. 一个次级合伙人打来的电话
[09:55] He said that Devlin, Hank Gerrard and Ellie Wilson 他说戴夫林 汉克·杰拉德和艾莉·威尔逊
[09:57] were headed to a retreat in Martha’s Vineyard to work on 是飞往玛莎葡萄岛闭关并致力于
[09:59] a class action case against a company called Carmanto Foods. 同卡曼陀食品公司的集体诉讼案
[10:03] There were allegations that the company’s 有指证说他们公司的
[10:04] sugar substitute causes cancer. 糖替代物致癌
[10:06] Plaintiffs were seeking damages 原告要求赔偿
[10:07] in the neighborhood of a hundred million. 接近一亿的巨款
[10:09] Seems there was a lot of infighting 似乎死亡的三位律师
[10:10] among our three dead lawyers about how to proceed. 在如何推进案子上起了内讧
[10:12] Anyone particularly angry with the murder victim, Hank Gerrard? 有没有人同被害人特别不和
[10:15] As a matter of fact, yeah. 事实上 有
[10:17] He was butting heads with his boss, walter Devlin. 他和他的老板沃特·戴夫林是死对头
[10:19] Devlin’s inclination was to settle, 戴夫林倾向于和解
[10:20] Gerrard’s was to keep fighting. 杰拉德倾向于据理力争
[10:22] They’d had a few loud arguments at the office. 他们好几次在办公室大声争执
[10:24] Guy I spoke to thought Gerrard was gonna get fired 那个人认为 如果杰拉德态度不回转
[10:27] if he didn’t back down. 他就会被炒掉
[10:28] Sounds like we’ve got our primary suspect. 看起来我们找到了主要嫌疑人
[10:30] Still doesn’t explain 但仍然不能解释
[10:31] why the head of a successful law firm 为什么一个成功的律师事务所负责人
[10:32] would’ve brought a wrench aboard a small aircraft. 会带着扳手乘坐一架小型飞机
[10:35] It’s possible 这有可能
[10:35] we’re about to find out. 我们马上就知道了
[10:37] Ms. Molinari of the NTSB. 运输安全委员会的莫里那瑞女士
[10:40] They just found the plane’s black box. 他们刚刚找到了飞机的黑匣子
[10:47] Key Star two eight three hotel foxtrot, 星之钥 高频283频道
[10:49] state your position. 报告你的位置
[10:50] Air traffic control. 这是塔台
[10:52] Key Star two eight three hotel foxtrot… 星之钥 高频283
[10:53] That’s the pilot, Joe Newell. 那是飞行员乔·内维尔的声音
[10:56] …endurance 90 minutes. 续航时间90分钟
[10:57] Thank you, Key Star. 收到 星之钥
[10:58] You’re clear to climb to 3,400. 你可以攀升至3400米
[10:59] What the hell’s wrong with you, Hank? 汉克 你他妈搞什么鬼
[11:01] Do you have any idea what’s in stake here? 你知不知道当中的利害关系
[11:03] You got to hear the transmission. 你得听听传动装置
[11:05] You think I’m just gonna let it slide? Guess again. 你以为我会就这么算了吗 休想
[11:06] What’s happening here, Walter? 这是怎么回事 沃特
[11:09] Walter Devlin, Ellie Wilson. 沃特·戴夫林 艾莉·威尔逊.
[11:12] Come back here, we can talk about it. 快回这儿来 我们可以聊聊
[11:13] Key Star to ATC, what’s my best vector? 星之钥致塔台 我的最佳航线是什么
[11:15] You cannot protect Hank, Ellie; not for me. 艾莉 你别再为汉克辩护了 而不是我
[11:19] What the hell, what the hell’s going on back there?! 见鬼 到底发生了什么
[11:26] Key Star to ATC, we have an emergency. 星之钥致塔台 紧急情况
[11:29] ATC to Key Star: Are you able to maintain altitude? 塔台致星之钥 还能保持高度吗
[11:32] That’s a negative. 不行
[11:34] Brace! Brace! 布雷斯 布雷斯
[11:41] I can’t believe it, but it sounds like you were right. 真不敢相信 但似乎你是对的
[11:44] No, I was mistaken. There wasn’t any fight. 不 我弄错了 其实没有打斗
[11:46] But you can hear… 但是可以听到
[11:48] An entirely one-sided argument. 那个是完全片面的观点
[11:49] Mr. Gerrard never says a word. 杰拉德先生没说一个字
[11:51] But the junior partner that you spoke with 你询问的次级合伙人说
[11:53] said that he and Devlin were prone to loud disagreements. 他和戴夫林常常大声争吵
[11:55] Yet this morning, Hank Gerrard doesn’t even get 但是今天早上汉克?杰拉德
[11:58] a syllable in edgeways. 在旁边完全没出声
[11:59] Also I’m assuming that if your people had found 而且我猜测 你的手下至今没发现凶器
[12:01] a murder weapon by now, you would have told us. 不然你就会告诉我们了
[12:03] It seems strange, given that 但是真奇怪啊
[12:04] every other piece of debris 每一块残骸
[12:06] seems to have been accounted for. 似乎都已经核查过了
[12:07] Could’ve ended up in the water. 有可能掉到水里了
[12:09] Well, nothing else seemed to. 可似乎没有别的东西掉进去
[12:10] Okay, how do you explain the pilot’s initial exchange 那好 你怎么解释飞行员和塔台
[12:13] with air traffic control? 刚开始的交流
[12:14] He says, and I quote, “Three souls aboard.” 他的原话是 “三人已登机”
[12:16] Three. Not four. 三个 不是四个
[12:17] He could have meant three passengers. 可能他指的是三名乘客
[12:19] Pilots often don’t include themselves in the count. 飞行员通常没把自己计算在内
[12:21] I believe this one did. 我相信他算在内了
[12:23] What are you saying? 你想说什么
[12:23] That he didn’t know Hank Gerrard was in the cabin? 飞行员不知道汉克?杰拉德在客舱里吗
[12:26] I’m saying Hank Gerrard wasn’t in the cabin. 我想说汉克?杰拉德根本不在客舱里
[12:29] But that’s impossible. His body was in the wreckage. 不可能啊 他的尸体的确在废墟中
[12:31] Allow me, if you will, 请允许我
[12:32] another interpretation of the evidence. 阐述另一种可能的解释
[12:34] Hank Gerrard wasn’t killed on the plane, 汉克?杰拉德不是死在飞机上的
[12:38] he was killed elsewhere, and earlier in the morning. 他是早些时候 在别的地方被杀的
[12:41] It would explain why the wrench hasn’t turned up, 这就解释了为什么找不到扳手
[12:43] ’cause it wasn’t on the plane. 因为它根本不在飞机上
[12:45] Because the crime scene, crash site, 犯罪现场和坠机现场
[12:46] two entirely different places, hmm? 是两个完全不同的地点
[12:50] The killer bludgeoned Mr. Gerrard, then, for reasons 凶手打死杰拉德先生后
[12:53] yet to be determined, 出于某个未知的原因
[12:55] conceals his body in the cargo hold. 把尸体藏在了货舱里
[12:56] Mr. Devlin, he just assumes 戴夫林先生只是认为
[12:58] that Gerrard has missed the flight, 杰拉德错过了登机时间
[13:00] so he calls his absentee colleague to scold him. 所以他打电话给缺席的员工责备他
[13:03] That’s would explain why 这就解释了为什么
[13:04] you don’t hear Gerrard’s voice on the recording, 在录音中听不到杰拉德的声音
[13:06] ’cause Devlin’s tirade was a voice message. 因为戴夫林谩骂的对象是语音留言
[13:09] Now Ms. Wilson, she tries to calm Devlin. 威尔森女士试着去劝服戴夫林
[13:11] She leads him towards the back of the plane. 她把他带到飞机后面
[13:13] Now, neither of them knows there’s a 200-pound corpse 这俩人都不知道他们脚下
[13:15] just inches below their feet. 有一具两百磅的尸体
[13:17] The sudden weight imbalance threw the plane into a dive. 突然的重量不均让飞机开始俯冲
[13:20] Did you recover Mr. Gerrard’s cell phone? 你找到杰拉德先生的手机了吗
[13:22] Yes, but it’s damaged. 找到了 但是受损了
[13:32] May I? 借用一下
[13:38] If I’m right… 如果我没错的话
[13:40] he’ll have a new voicemail. 他会有条新的语音留言
[13:43] What the hell is wrong with you, Hank? 你他妈到底怎么回事 汉克
[13:44] Do you have any idea what’s in stake here? 你知不知道其中的利害关系
[13:47] You got to hear the transmission. 你得听听传动装置
[13:48] You think I’m just gonna let it slide? Guess again. 你以为我会就这么算了吗 休想
[13:50] What’s happening here, Walter? 这是怎么回事 沃特
[13:51] Mr. Devlin and Ms. Wilson did not kill Hank Gerrard; 戴夫林先生和威尔森女士没有杰拉德
[13:54] they didn’t even know where he was. 他们甚至都不知道他在哪
[13:56] Joe Newell, an experienced pilot, 乔·内维尔是个经验丰富的飞行员
[13:59] would’ve known better than to stash the extra weight 不可能冒着飞机失事的风险
[14:00] of his body in the cargo hold and risk exactly 把尸体放到
[14:03] the kind of accident that occurred. 货舱内
[14:05] They may be dead, 他们的确是死了
[14:06] but the person who killed Hank Gerrard is not. 但杀害汉克?杰拉德的凶手没死
[14:10] We have a living, breathing murderer to find after all. 我们要找的终究还是一名活着的凶手
[14:17] What was the killer thinking? Why stuff Gerrard’s body 凶手到底是怎么想的 为什么把
[14:20] in the hold of the plane, like so much luggage? 杰拉德的尸体塞进行李舱
[14:23] Surely he knew it would be discovered 他肯定知道一旦飞机
[14:25] when the plane reached Martha’s Vineyard. 在玛莎葡萄岛着陆 尸体就会被发现
[14:27] Did he want it found? If yes, why? 他想要尸体被发现吗 如果是的话 为什么
[14:29] Was it intended as some sort of message? 是要传达某种信息吗
[14:32] If so, to whom? 如果是的话 是给谁的
[14:34] Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗
[14:36] Can I stop you? 我能说不吗
[14:38] Are you afraid of flying? 你害怕坐飞机吗
[14:42] It’s just you pursuing this case 只是一开始我就不明白
[14:43] didn’t make sense to me at first. 你为何要追查这个案子
[14:45] As far as you knew, it was just an accident. 就你当时所知的 这就是场意外
[14:47] But then at the crash site this morning, 今早到了失事现场
[14:49] you weren’t yourself. 你有点魂不守舍
[14:50] “Myself”? 魂不守舍
[14:52] You got distracted by sand on a beach. 你被沙滩上的沙子分了心
[14:55] And look at that board. 还有看看那白板
[14:57] Normally, you would have put up every picture 通常来说 你会把从失事现场得到的
[14:59] you had from the crash site. 所有照片都贴上去
[15:00] But instead, there’s just images of what 可这一次 却只有
[15:02] the plane used to look like. 飞机失事前的图片
[15:03] I’ve already examined those pictures, 我已经研究过那些照片了
[15:04] and they yielded nothing. 没有任何发现
[15:05] Now since you’re a disgraced ex-surgeon 既然你是个有耻辱史的前外科医生
[15:07] and not a disgraced ex-psychologist, 而非前心理学家
[15:08] what say you stop analyzing me, okay? 你还是别分析我了吧
[15:11] How did you get from London to New York? 你是怎么从伦敦来纽约的
[15:17] Okay, well, maybe your father will tell me at dinner tonight. 算了 或许今晚吃饭时你父亲会告诉我
[15:20] Hey. Just got the phone with the owner 刚和星之钥航空的老板
[15:22] of Key Star Charters, Charles Cooper. 查尔斯·库珀 通过电话
[15:24] They got the footage from their security camera. 他们拿到监控摄像头的录像了
[15:26] Said there’s someone we should see. 他说里面有个人我们该去看看
[15:32] So, this is about 45 minutes before the plane took off. 这是飞机起飞前约45分钟
[15:36] That’s Mr. Gerrard. 那是杰拉德先生
[15:38] I don’t know who this other guy is, but 我不知道另一个家伙是谁 不过
[15:41] obviously, he and Mr. Gerrard had words. 显然他和杰拉德先生有些争执
[15:44] It’s the model glue, isn’t it? 受不了模型胶水的气味 是吗
[15:46] It’s murder on my senses. 简直是在谋杀我的嗅觉
[15:48] Not to mention I’m under strict orders not to get high. 更不用说我还被明令禁止不能嗑药
[15:51] This office is like one big huffing bag. 这间办公室就像个巨大的气喘袋
[15:53] Ten minutes later, he leaves alone. 十分钟后 他独自离开
[15:56] So now we know Mr. Gerrard arrived here alive and intact. 所以杰拉德先生抵达的时候仍毫发无伤
[16:00] Gotta figure he was killed here, too. 那么他就是在这里被杀的
[16:01] You got this from any other angles? 你还有其他角度的录像吗
[16:02] Sorry. Only other camera got broke a few weeks ago. 抱歉 还有个摄像头几周前坏了
[16:06] Hasn’t been fixed yet. 还没修呢
[16:07] Mr. Cooper, I’m gonna need you and Mister… 库珀先生 我需要你和这位…
[16:09] – Barts. – …Barts to clear out of here for a while. -巴茨 -巴茨先生暂时离开这里
[16:12] Meantime, we’ll get this video to our experts, 与此同时 我们会把录像交给专家
[16:14] see if we can’t identify our mystery man. 看能否辨别出这个神秘人的身份
[16:24] Any luck cleaning up that picture? 在图像上有什么发现吗
[16:26] About as much luck as I had examining the hangar. 跟在机库一样都没什么发现
[16:28] No sign of any crime being perpetrated there. 没有任何发生犯罪行为的迹象
[16:30] No clarity with regards 这个胖子的面部特征
[16:31] to our fat friend’s facial features here. 也一点没有显示出来
[16:34] On the bright side, I think I might know where he works. 但好消息是 我可能知道他在哪里工作
[16:38] Arm To “Arm To?”
[16:41] Carmanto Foods– isn’t that the company 卡曼陀食品公司 不就是
[16:44] that Gerrard and his colleagues were suing, right? 杰拉德他们在起诉的那家公司吗
[16:46] Almost anyone who works there would’ve had motive. 那家公司的每一个人几乎都有杀人动机
[16:48] Unfortunately, rotund white male executives 不幸的是 矮胖的白人男性高管
[16:51] at the company number in the dozens. 在公司的数量何其之多
[16:53] Our suspect does have one distinguishing feature, however: 不过我们的嫌疑人的确有个独特的特征
[16:56] the ’90s-era “Pager” attached to his belt. 他腰间别了个九十年代的寻呼机
[16:59] I’m gonna go get started getting ready to meet your dad. 我要去准备与你父亲见面了
[17:01] Last chance to join us for dinner? 最后一次机会 跟不跟我们一起吃晚餐
[17:03] Last chance to accept there is no dinner. 最后一次机会接受根本就没有晚餐
[17:05] Dad… never… shows! 老爸 从不 现身
[17:07] Say it with me, Watson. 和我一起说 华生
[17:09] – Maybe it’ll sink in. – Sherlock… -也许你慢慢就能接受了 -夏洛克
[17:10] He’s Lucy with the football. 他是拿着足球的露西
[17:10] 花生漫画中的人物 露西总是拿着足球给查理踢 却在他踢到前闪开
[17:12] You’re Charlie Brown. 而你就是查理·布朗
[17:13] People don’t make plans just to break them. 人们制定计划是为了要遵守的
[17:15] People don’t. My father does. 别人是这样 但我父亲不是
[17:19] For the record, that’s not a pager. 声明一下 那个不是寻呼机
[17:21] It’s an insulin pump. Your mystery man is a diabetic. 而是胰岛素泵 那个神秘人患有糖尿病
[17:29] Ed Hairston? 艾德·海尔斯顿
[17:31] Detective Bell, NYPD. 我是纽约警察局的贝尔警探
[17:32] This is my colleague Mr. Holmes. 这是我的同事 福尔摩斯先生
[17:35] We’d like to ask you some questions 我们想问你几个问题
[17:36] about your relationship with Hank Gerrard. 了解一下你与汉克?杰拉德的关系
[17:38] I’m sorry… I don’t know who that is. 不好意思 我不认识你说的那个人
[17:41] Odd. His firm is suing your company for $100 million. 怪了 他的事务所起诉你们公司赔偿一亿
[17:44] Something about a sugar substitute that causes cancer. 关于一种致癌的糖替代物
[17:47] We have surveillance video of you 我们有监控录像拍到你
[17:48] talking to Mr. Gerrard in the Key Star Charters 在星之钥航空的停车场与杰拉德先生交谈
[17:51] parking lot shortly before someone caved his skull in, 没过多久他的脑袋就被人打破了
[17:53] stuck him in the hold of a small plane. 还被塞进了一架小飞机的舱内
[17:55] It’s how we found you, actually. 我们就是根据这个找到你的
[17:57] Saw the Carmanto logo on your shirt, 看到你衣服上公司标志
[17:59] insulin pump on your belt, made a few calls. 和腰间的胰岛素泵 然后打了几通电话
[18:01] It’s a bit ironic, isn’t it? 说来有点讽刺 对不对
[18:02] Diabetic working for a company that makes bad sugar? 糖尿病人为生产致癌糖的企业工作
[18:05] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[18:06] I heard on the news Hank was killed in a crash. 我从新闻上听说汉克是因飞机失事死的
[18:08] This would be the same Hank you don’t know? 那跟你不认识的汉克是同一个人吗
[18:16] I did know him, sort of. 我确实算是认识他
[18:19] I was helping him. 我是在帮他
[18:20] By showing his scalp what the inside of his skull looked like? 帮他了解头骨之下是什么样子吗
[18:23] It happened with his case. 是关于这案子的
[18:25] I’d been giving him informion 我在给他提供
[18:27] to use against Carmanto. 用来对付卡曼陀公司的信息
[18:28] You’re a whistleblower? 你在告密
[18:30] Hank was angry with me because I refused to testify. 汉克因为我不愿出庭作证非常生气
[18:35] Carmanto had offered a settlement. 卡曼陀公司提供了一份和解协议
[18:36] I thought it was more than fair. 我觉得已经十分公道了
[18:39] Hank’s boss was inclined 汉克的老板有意
[18:40] to accept it, and Hank wanted more. 接受和解 但汉克还想要更多
[18:42] He… 他
[18:45] He asked me yesterday to reconsider taking the stand. 昨天他要求我重新考虑作证的事
[18:47] I told him I couldn’t. 我告诉他不可能
[18:48] We argued. I left. 我们争吵了一番 接着我离开了
[18:51] I never laid a hand on him. 我没动他一根手指头
[18:53] The company knew that that sugar substitute was deadly. 公司明知道那种糖替代物是致命的
[18:57] And Carmanto buried that evidence, 却故意隐藏证据
[18:59] convinced everybody it was fine. 让所有人相信它是无害的
[19:01] It looked like sugar, it felt like sugar… 看起来像糖 尝起来也像
[19:04] but it wasn’t. 但根本就不是
[19:05] Thank you for your time, Mr. Hairston; 感谢你的配合 海尔斯顿先生
[19:07] we’ll be in touch. 保持联系
[19:08] Thought you said that guy was our strongest suspect. 你不是说这家伙是最大的嫌疑人吗
[19:10] Now that I’ve met him, 可现在我见到他
[19:11] I know that he’s our weakest suspect, literally. 知道他是最不可能的
[19:13] Did you see how hard it was for him 你看到他多费劲
[19:14] – to open that pill bottle? – So? -才拧开瓶盖吗 -所以呢
[19:17] Type-2 diabetes can significantly affect 2型糖尿病会显著地削弱
[19:19] grip strength, particularly in men. 你的握力 特别是对于男性
[19:21] His is so bad 他的握力太弱
[19:22] he’s bought adaptive office supplies: 以至于要用特殊的办公用品
[19:24] oversized ergonomic pens, a book holder. 超大的人体工学笔 固定书的架子
[19:26] There’s no way could he have grasped and swung 他绝不可能抓起那么重的扳手
[19:28] the heavy wrench used to kill Hank Gerrard. 还挥动它杀死汉克?杰拉德
[19:30] So, in other words, we got nothing. 那也就是说 我们又全无头绪了
[19:32] Nope. We’ve got sand. 不对 我们还有沙子
[19:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:36] Mr. Holmes? 福尔摩斯先生
[19:38] Ms. Watson, I presume. 你应该就是华生女士吧
[19:41] You’re early. 来得真早
[19:42] Not as early as you. It’s nice to finally meet you. 您更早 真高兴终于能见到您了
[19:45] Uh, Zadie Smith is one of my favorite authors. 莎娣·史密斯是我最喜欢的作家之一
[19:47] Let me guess: my son is parking the car. 让我猜猜 我儿子正在停车吧
[19:52] No, it’s okay, Ms. Watson. 没什么大不了的 华生女士
[19:55] No need for excuses. The truth is 没必要找借口 说实话
[19:57] I’d have been much more surprised if he had come. 要是他来了的话 我会更惊讶
[20:01] I’ve laid as many bricks in the wall between us as he has. 我俩之间的隔阂实在太多了
[20:04] So, how’s the old boy doing? 那小子最近如何
[20:07] Good, actually. 其实挺好的
[20:08] I think he’s got a handle on his post-rehab life. 我想他对戒毒后的生活还挺适应的
[20:12] I mean, he doesn’t keep the healthiest hours, 虽说他的作息时间不怎么健康
[20:14] but you know, work keeps him busy, focused. 但你也知道 工作让他忙碌 专注
[20:17] Getting him to go to support group meetings 只是让他去参加小组互助会
[20:19] can be tricky, though. 实在不怎么容易
[20:20] Stubborn, criminally so. 顽固得要命
[20:22] Always was. 总是这样
[20:24] I remember when he was a boy, 我记得当他还是个孩子的时候
[20:26] he’d climb the fence 他总爱翻过家里的围栏
[20:27] around our property and walk from post to post. 在附近走来走去
[20:29] I warned him it was dangerous, but he wouldn’t listen. 我警告过他这很危险 但他不听
[20:34] Then he falls and lands on his wrist. 后来有一次他摔倒在地 伤了手腕
[20:37] Ugly business, bone jutting through skin. 摔得很惨 骨头错位了
[20:40] But despite the pain, 虽然疼痛难忍
[20:42] he set the bone and wrapped the wound himself. 但他自己正了骨还包扎了伤口
[20:45] Took to wearing long-sleeve shirts for the next few days. 后来的那些天他都穿长袖
[20:50] All to keep his father from telling him that he was right. 免得被他父亲发现后 说他不听老人言
[20:54] You’re kidding me. 开玩笑吧
[20:55] Ended up with a scar right here. 最后在这儿留下了一处伤疤
[20:56] Covered it with one of his barmy tattoos, if memory serves. 没记错的话 他纹了幼稚的纹身挡住了它
[21:02] I am really glad we’re doing this. 很开心我们能有这番谈话
[21:04] Oh? I’ve had many different clients, 我曾有过很多客户
[21:06] but Sherlock is definitely… unique. 但是夏洛克绝对是最特别的一个
[21:11] There’s just so much more I want know about him. 关于他 我想知道的太多了
[21:13] I’m happy to answer any questions you may have. 想问什么尽管问 我很乐意回答
[21:15] Would you mind terribly if I asked one of you first? 你介意我先问你一个问题吗
[21:19] How’s the sex? 他床上功夫怎样
[21:22] I beg your pardon? 您说什么
[21:23] The sex. The shagging. 和他做爱 滚床单
[21:26] Is he enjoying it? 他乐在其中吗
[21:28] I don’t understand. 我没懂您的意思
[21:30] I was told that was part of the “Service” you provided. 我听说这是你提供的”服务”之一
[21:33] Satisfying your client’s every need. 满足客户的每份需求
[21:35] Why else would anyone pay your exorbitant fees? 别人付给你高昂的费用不就是因为这吗
[21:39] You’re not Mr. Holmes, are you? 你不是福尔摩斯先生 对吗
[21:49] I don’t believe this. 简直难以置信
[21:51] I’m sorry, it’s just… 抱歉 只是…
[21:53] if you’d seen your face… 如果你看得到你现在的表情
[21:56] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[21:57] Actor. 演员
[21:58] Well, a struggling one at that. 好吧 是有点费解
[22:01] Your Mr. Sherlock 夏洛克先生
[22:02] hired me from my manager. 从我上司那雇了我
[22:03] Said it wouldn’t be a problem if I took 他说我今晚
[22:05] his father’s place tonight because… 可以用他父亲的位子 因为
[22:06] – Dad never shows. – Dad never shows. -他爸根本不会来 -他爸不会来
[22:10] I was discussing an artificial sweetener 我刚在说一个
[22:13] with a suspect earlier on. 有嫌疑的人造甜味剂
[22:14] Yeah, looks and feels like regular sugar, 看起来很像一般的糖
[22:18] but it’s not. 但它不是
[22:19] There are minute differences, 只有细微的不同
[22:20] carcinogenic ones in that case, 却可能是致癌物
[22:22] but it got me thinking about some unusual sand 这让我想起了在事故现场
[22:25] I noticed at the crash site. 发现的一些不寻常的沙子
[22:27] It was new, hadn’t been weathered by the elements yet. 很新 还没有被风化
[22:30] First I thought, “Well, the city must have trucked it in 刚开始我想”肯定是城建部门装运了它们
[22:32] to offset erosion on the beach,” 防止在沙滩上被腐化”
[22:34] but according to the Parks Department, 但根据城建部门说
[22:35] they haven’t done that at Far Rockaway 洛克威在过去的一年内
[22:37] in over a year, so how did the sand 没有做过这事 那么这些沙
[22:39] make it there? 怎么会在这儿
[22:40] In the fuel tank. 在油箱里
[22:42] Sand dumped into the fuel tank 沙子被倒入油箱后
[22:44] would initially settle on the bottom. 起初会沉在箱底
[22:47] Plane would take off, no difficulty. 飞机会照常起飞
[22:50] But… during the course of the flight, 但是 在飞行过程中
[22:54] more and more granules will get sucked into the filter, 越来越多的小沙粒被卷入燃油滤清器
[22:56] clogging it and starving the engine 堵塞了它 导致了燃油发动机
[22:59] of fuel mid-flight, regardless of the extra weight 在飞行过程中无法启动 坠机不是因为
[23:01] of Hank Gerrard’s body. 汉克?杰拉德使飞机超重
[23:02] You think the flight was bound to crash. 你认为是有人蓄意造成坠机
[23:04] Actually, Ms. Molinari, 没错 莫里那瑞女士
[23:06] as of this moment, I know it was bound to crash. 直到这一刻 我确信那不是意外
[23:15] Same unfrosted grains 和我在事故现场
[23:16] I saw at the crash site, looks and feels 发现的沙粒一样 未被风化
[23:19] like beach sand, but it’s not. 看起来像海滩沙 然而不是
[23:20] These grains are comprised mostly of silica, 这些沙粒主要由硅组成
[23:22] commercial sand. 是商业用沙
[23:23] Somebody sabotaged the flight. 有人恶意破坏了飞机
[23:25] Probably the same person who killed Hank Gerrard. 很可能就是杀汉克?杰拉德的人
[23:28] What if Hank walked in on the saboteur? 汉克会不会接近过破坏者
[23:30] Easier to bash his skull in 这样更容易袭击他的头部
[23:31] then explain why you’re funneling sand 并解释为什么他把沙子用漏斗
[23:33] into a fuel tank, no? 倒进燃烧箱 不是吗
[23:34] Then it’s just a case of concealing the body. 关键就在于怎么隐藏身体
[23:37] The cargo hold makes sense 既然飞机注定会坠毁
[23:39] in that the flight was doomed to crash anyway. 那货舱就能用来藏人
[23:41] As long as it crashed over water. 只要飞机在海面坠毁
[23:42] Which it would do on its way to Martha’s Vineyard. 就会靠近玛莎葡萄岛
[23:44] Traces of sand would be washed away. 沙子的痕迹就会被冲走
[23:47] Instead, it crashed prematurely due to the weight imbalance. 可最终 飞机因重力不均而过早地坠毁
[23:49] So, we know why Hank Gerrard’s body 这样一来 我们就知道为什么
[23:52] was stuffed into the cargo hold. 汉克?杰拉德被塞进了货舱
[23:54] The questions are: who put it there, 问题是 谁干的
[23:56] and why did they want to bring down that plane? 他为什么要让飞机坠毁
[24:10] You’re home early. 这么早就回来了
[24:12] Did you enjoy your time with dear old Dad? 和我亲爱的老爸相处得愉快吗
[24:17] Oh, come on, Watson, 别这样 华生
[24:18] show a little appreciation for a prank well played. 至少给这场精彩的恶作剧赞一个吧
[24:20] To pull that off, I had to be 为了演好这出戏
[24:21] absolutely certain my father wouldn’t show. 我要费尽心思确认我父亲不会来
[24:24] I did mention that he wouldn’t show, didn’t I? 我说过他不会来 不是吗
[24:27] Just out of curiosity, 只是出于好奇
[24:29] why did the old tosspot drop out this time? 那老酒鬼这次为什么放鸽子
[24:31] Surely he’s e-mailed you some sort of apology by now. 他肯定给你发过邮件道歉了
[24:34] He was called away. 他被叫走了
[24:36] On important business, yeah. 有要事在身
[24:38] An old one, but a good one. 借口很老套 但也屡试不爽
[24:42] Anyway, It’s good that you’re back. 不管怎样 你回来就好
[24:43] I realized earlier this evening that the flight that crashed 我今天傍晚才发现失事的那架飞机
[24:47] was sabotaged. 被动过手脚
[24:48] The good news is I’ve been going over Key Star Charter’s 好消息是我彻底审查了星之钥公司的
[24:50] flight logs, and I believe I’ve found 飞行日志 我找到了
[24:52] a mathematical quirk that has pointed me in the direction 一个数学奇才 他指引我
[24:54] of a suspect. 找到了嫌疑犯
[24:55] I would like to go and confront him. 我要去和他对质
[24:56] So… 所以…
[25:00] I waited for you. 我等你一起去
[25:02] Hm? You should be grateful. 你应该感激我才对
[25:04] If you want to go pound on some criminal’s door, 如果你想登门拜访罪犯
[25:06] I suggest you call the police. 我建议你该叫上警察
[25:08] I’m going to bed. 我要睡觉了
[25:10] You should’ve trusted me 你早就该相信我说的话
[25:12] when I told you he wouldn’t show. 我说过我父亲不会来
[25:14] Trusted you? 相信你
[25:16] I’ve been glued to your side for weeks now, 这几周来我天天跟着你
[25:18] and you have refused to share 而你却拒绝和我分享
[25:19] even the tiniest bit of your personal history. 一丁点你的私人生活
[25:22] You know what, Sherlock, I don’t trust you. 你知道吗 夏洛克 我不相信你
[25:24] Because thanks to you, 因为多亏了你
[25:25] we’re still basically just strangers. 我们还只是陌生人
[25:33] Ah, Mr. Holmes, right? 福尔摩斯先生 是吗
[25:35] Mr. Barts, good to see you again. 巴茨先生 很高兴再次见面
[25:37] You didn’t mention when we met 我们上次见面时
[25:39] that you’re one of Key Star’s pilots. 你没有说你是星之钥的飞行员
[25:40] Well, yeah, I am. 对 我是
[25:43] Is that a problem? 那有问题吗
[25:44] Well, not for me, no. 对我来说没问题
[25:45] But for your recently deceased colleague, 但是对你最近过世的同事
[25:47] Joe Newell, maybe. 乔·内维尔来说 是个问题
[25:49] I don’t understand. 我不明白什么意思
[25:51] Joe Newell’s widow told me 乔·内维尔的遗孀告诉我
[25:53] that you and he had a rather… 你和他上周
[25:55] ugly disagreement on the telephone 在通电话时 发生了
[25:57] last week. 激烈的争吵
[25:59] He wouldn’t tell her what it was about. 但他不愿告诉她争吵的原因
[26:00] He just said that the problem was being taken care of. 他只是说问题已经在处理了
[26:02] That was nothing. 没什么事
[26:03] Yeah, I poached one of his regulars. 我撬走了他的一个常客
[26:05] This rich guy who flies to D.C. every week. 那个富翁每周都飞华盛顿
[26:07] Good tipper. 是个好主儿
[26:08] Joe was angry, but we worked it out. 乔很生气 但我们后来和好了
[26:11] We were thinking the argument may have been 我们觉得争吵的原因
[26:13] over something else. 不只因为这个
[26:15] You see, when I realized that Joe’s plane 当我发现乔的飞机
[26:17] had been sabotaged, 被动过手脚时
[26:20] it occurred to me that the saboteur 让我想到破坏者
[26:21] may have been satisfying a grudge, 可能心有怨言
[26:22] not against one of the flight’s passengers, 他所做的不针对乘客
[26:24] but against the airline itself. 而是针对航空公司
[26:26] Now I dug into some of the logs that the NTSB gathered 我研究了运输安全委员会从星之钥
[26:29] from Key Star, 收集的飞行日志
[26:31] and I noticed something strange. 我发现了些奇怪的东西
[26:33] Every time you, Owen Barts, 每一次你 欧文·巴茨
[26:35] piloted a plane back from Miami, 驾驶飞机从迈阿密返航
[26:37] you recorded an onboard weight of exactly 66 pounds 你记录的机载重量都恰好超出
[26:41] over the weight of the passengers and their baggage. 乘客和行李总重的66英镑
[26:45] It’s just a mistake with my math. 可能是我算错了
[26:47] The same mathematical mistake, made again and again, 同样的数学错误 只有从迈阿密返航时
[26:50] only when you return from Miami, Florida. 才犯了又犯
[26:53] No. 不是的
[26:54] You were accounting for extra cargo. 你在计算多出来的货物
[26:56] You had to, because accurate weight calculations 你必须如此 因为精确的重量计算
[26:59] are critical when determining the amount of fuel 在决定飞行所需的燃油量时
[27:01] required for a flight. 起着重要作用
[27:03] But why 66 pounds exactly? 但是为什么每次都恰好是66英镑
[27:06] A strange number. 奇怪的数字
[27:07] Until you factor in metric conversion. 用公制换算就不见得奇怪了
[27:10] 66 pounds is the equivalent of exactly 30 kilos. 66英镑相当于整整30公斤
[27:16] Nice even number for cocaine smuggling, no? 对可卡因走私来说是个好数 不是吗
[27:19] What happened? 然后怎么了
[27:19] Did Joe find out and want a cut? 乔发现后想分赃吗
[27:22] That’s not likely, 不太可能
[27:23] given his reputation, his military background. 鉴于他的名声 还服过兵役
[27:25] It’s more likely that he threatened to go 他很可能威胁你
[27:27] to the authorities if you didn’t stop. 如果你不收手 他就去报警
[27:29] Either way, 无论是哪种情况
[27:30] you engineered a plane crash to eliminate the threat. 你策划了一场飞机失事来消除威胁
[27:34] Problem was, 但问题是
[27:36] Hank Gerrard caught you in the act. 你作案时被汉克?杰拉德发现了
[27:38] You improvised. 你临时起意
[27:40] You killed him. 杀死了他
[27:41] Concealed his body in the cargo hold of a plane 把他的尸体藏在你知道
[27:44] that you knew was gonna crash. 注定会失事的飞机货舱里
[27:47] It’s quite a… quite a story. 真是个不错的故事
[27:50] There’s just one problem. 不过有一个问题
[27:52] I was nowhere near the hangar this morning. 我今早根本没去过机库
[27:54] I was with my boss, Charles. 我和我老板查尔斯在一起
[27:56] His car stalled, 他的车抛锚了
[27:57] so I had to stop by his place to give him a jump. 所以我去他那儿拖他的车
[28:00] Don’t believe me, go ask him. 要是不相信的话 自己去问他
[28:03] He’ll tell you. 他会向你证明的
[28:04] I couldn’t have killed Mr. Gerrard 我不可能杀了杰拉德先生
[28:05] or sabotaged that plane. 或是破坏飞机
[28:14] Holy… 我的天
[28:16] You were right. 你说对了
[28:18] Yesterday, when you suggested 你昨天认为我对飞机失事
[28:19] I had a certain preoccupation with plane crashes. 抱有执念的看法是正确的
[28:23] It is why I was drawn to this case. 这是我执着于这个案子的原因
[28:27] I’m not phobic, mind you. 请注意 这不是心理疾病
[28:30] Nothing so illogical. 是合乎逻辑的
[28:31] I just… the amount I see 我只是… 在登机的时候看到的
[28:33] when I board an aircraft… 种种情况令我无法释怀
[28:37] The pilot looks confident, 飞行员看似信心满满
[28:38] but I detect a slight tremor in his hands. 但我发现他的手在轻微颤抖
[28:40] He’s nervous. Is he hiding something? 他很紧张 是不是想隐藏些什么
[28:41] If yes, what? 如果是 那是什么
[28:43] Has he had a few drinks to settle his nerves? 他是不是为了舒缓情绪喝了两杯
[28:46] What about the mechanic performing a last-second check? 为飞机做最后检查的机械师呢
[28:47] Why does he look so unhappy? Does he hate his job? 为什么他情绪低落 是因为厌恶工作吗
[28:50] If he hates his job, how much care is he taking? 要是他厌恶工作 那检查是否敷衍了事
[28:51] I get it. 我懂了
[28:55] You’re still cross with me? 你还在生我的气
[28:58] I was attempting to demonstrate my trust in you. 我正在试图表示对你的信任
[29:01] How? 怎么表示
[29:03] By telling me something I already figured out? 告诉我那些我已经发现的东西吗
[29:06] You want more? 你还想听什么
[29:13] Detective Bell? 贝尔警探
[29:14] I just heard back from Charles Cooper. 我刚刚有了查尔斯·库珀的消息
[29:16] He’s on his way to the station. 他正在来警局的路上
[29:17] Thought you might want to join us. 我觉得你可能想一起听听
[29:19] Owen called me last night, 欧文昨晚打电话给我
[29:21] uh, in a panic. 他非常恐慌
[29:23] He said he needed my help. 他说他需要我的帮助
[29:25] It’s glue again. 又是这个胶水味
[29:26] It’s worse this time. 这次味道更大
[29:27] It’s like he bathed in the stuff. 好像他在那玩意儿里泡过一样
[29:29] He told me he’d made a big mistake. 他告诉我他犯下了大错
[29:32] That he’d used the Key Star planes to smuggle drugs. 他用公司的飞机来走私毒品
[29:35] Mr. Cooper, are you okay? 库珀先生 你没事吧
[29:37] You look a little pale. 你脸色有点苍白
[29:39] No, I guess I’m just I shock. 我没事 我想我只是太震惊了
[29:41] I mean… 我是说
[29:44] O-Owen had worked for me for years. 欧文在我手下干了好多年
[29:46] He was a friend, just like Joe was. 他和乔一样 都是我的朋友
[29:49] But he said that, uh, Joe had figured it out 但他告诉我 乔发现了这件事
[29:53] and threatened to call the police if he didn’t stop. 并威胁他如果他不收手就去报警
[29:56] But Owen didn’t want to stop, and so… he, uh… 但欧文不想收手 所以… 他
[30:01] Mr. Cooper, did Owen tell you 库珀先生 欧文是不是
[30:03] he had something to do with the plane crash? 告诉你他和飞机失事有关
[30:05] He wanted me to tell you guys that he was with me 他想让我告诉你们在杰拉德先生
[30:09] at the time of Mr. Gerrard’s murder. 被杀的时候他和我在一起
[30:13] But he wasn’t. 但他不是
[30:14] Could you excuse us for a second? 原谅我们失陪一会
[30:22] Get a team over to Owen Barts’ residence right now. 立刻派一队人去欧文·巴茨的住处
[30:25] I’m gonna call for a warrant. 我去申请搜查令
[30:26] Ink will be dry before your foot goes through his door. 会在你们进入他家前准时送到
[30:29] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[30:30] No Barts? 巴茨不在吗
[30:32] Lot of drawers tossed inside. 屋里都是散乱的抽屉
[30:33] Looks like he packed a bag in a hurry. 好像他急匆匆地打包逃走了
[30:35] Now, his car is gone too– blue Toyota Camry. 他那辆蓝色的丰田凯美瑞也不见了
[30:37] We got a BOLO out. 我们已经发出了通缉
[30:38] What’s weird is what is here. 奇怪的是有东西还留在这儿
[30:40] Going by the dimensions, I’d say it’s 从外形尺寸看
[30:42] a safe bet this is the weapon used to kill him. 这很有可能就是杀人凶器
[30:44] So let me get this straight: Owen Barts kills 让我确认一下 欧文·巴茨
[30:46] Hank Gerrard with this wrench, but he doesn’t dispose of it 用这把扳手杀了汉克?杰拉德
[30:49] in some place we aren’t gonna find it. 但他却没有把它藏到我们找不到的地方
[30:51] He doesn’t even clean it. 他甚至没把它擦干净
[30:54] He just leaves it in his garage? 而只是随便丢在车库里吗
[30:55] Like I said, weird. 所以我说 有点奇怪
[30:59] Not just weird. 不只是奇怪
[31:00] Utterly ridiculous. 简直是荒谬
[31:02] What’s that? 有什么发现
[31:05] Spartina patens. 狐米草
[31:06] It’s a type of cord grass which grows only in brackish water. 这是一种只生长在淡盐水中的大米草
[31:10] Brackish? 淡盐水
[31:11] It’s a combination of fresh and salt water. 盐度介于淡水与海水之间的水
[31:15] It’s still a bit moist, 上面还有一点潮湿
[31:16] which means the wrench was in the water… 说明扳手曾被浸泡在水里
[31:21] recently. 就在最近
[31:29] I think someone did dispose of it and retrieved it… 我想确实有人把它扔掉之后又找了回来
[31:36] and planted it here. 然后故意放在这儿
[31:39] Probably right after they killed Owen Barts. 可能就在他们杀了欧文·巴茨之后
[31:42] I get why you think the wrench was planted, 我理解为什么你认为有人故意放扳手在这
[31:44] but what makes you think Barts is dead? 但你凭什么说巴茨已经死了
[31:47] His car. 因为他的车
[31:48] You said it as a Camry? 你说那是一辆凯美瑞
[31:50] Solid, practical choice. 可靠实用的一款车
[31:52] But look at this — full-synthetic motor oil. 但是看看这个 全合成机油
[31:55] It’s high-end. 只有高端车才用
[31:56] Used to maintain peak lubricity in high-performance engines. 用来保持高性能引擎的最佳润滑效果
[32:00] Not the four-cylinder engine of a Camry. 只有四缸引擎的凯美瑞不适用
[32:09] Imagine you’re Owen Barts. 想象一下你是欧文·巴茨
[32:11] You’ve just been told by your boss, 你刚刚被你的老板告知
[32:13] Charles Cooper, that he won’t alibi you 他不会在汉克?杰拉德的谋杀案中
[32:15] for the murder of Hank Gerrard. 为你做不在场证明
[32:18] You decide to go on the lam. 你决定逃之夭夭
[32:22] You rush home… 你匆忙回家
[32:23] you pack up your things, 打包好行李
[32:25] and then you decide to leave what seems to be 但却把你冒险走私赚来的
[32:27] between 50 and 100,000 五到十万美金的辛苦钱
[32:30] of your hard-earned smuggling dollars in your garage. 留在了你的车库里
[32:35] Not a chance. 这不可能
[32:37] So who else may have been profiting 所以说还有谁可能
[32:38] from the smuggling operation at Key Star Charters, hmm? 从星之钥航空的毒品交易中获利
[32:41] Who else who would’ve seen Joe Newell as a threat 还有谁把乔·内维尔视为威胁
[32:43] and had the technical know-how to sabotage his plane? 而且拥有让飞机失事的专业知识
[32:46] The same guy who told us Owen Barts confessed to everything. 就是那个告诉我们巴茨已经坦白的人
[32:50] Charles Cooper. 查尔斯·库珀
[32:56] I don’t know how many times I can tell you 我不知道要说几遍你们才肯相信
[32:58] Owen called me last night. 欧文昨晚确实打电话给我
[33:00] He told me that he sabotaged Joe’s plane. 他告诉我是他破坏了乔的飞机
[33:03] I’m sorry if you can’t find him. 我很遗憾你们还没找到他
[33:04] Have you ever seen a poorer excuse for a liar? 你见过骗子找比这更烂的借口吗
[33:07] Are you sure he did everything you said he did? 你肯定你所说的一切都是他干的吗
[33:09] Note the pallor, the perspiration, 看他脸色苍白 不停冒汗
[33:11] the inability to hold eye contact. 不敢直视 眼神闪烁
[33:13] All telltale signs of deceit. 全都是说谎的表现
[33:15] And some serious medical conditions. 他还有严重的健康问题
[33:18] I’m just saying, the guy looks like he’s dying. 我只是一提 他看上去死期将至
[33:21] He’s our murderer and our saboteur. 他是杀人犯 还是飞机失事的肇事者
[33:24] Now it’s just a matter of getting him to admit it. 现在只要让他认罪就行了
[33:33] Something wrong? 怎么了
[33:35] No, I just never noticed that scar before, that’s all. 没事 我只是以前从没注意过那道疤
[33:39] How’d you get it? 怎么受伤的
[33:41] Boyhood misadventure. 童年的意外事故
[33:43] Fell off a fence. 从围墙上摔下来
[33:46] A compound fracture, hence the scar. 开放性骨折 留下了疤
[33:52] I just remembered an errand I forgot to run. 我刚想起来还有事要做
[33:56] You gonna be okay on your own for a while? 你一个人呆会儿行吗
[33:59] Somehow I’ll soldier on. 我总有办法挺过去的
[34:06] Bell, let’s go. 贝尔 我们走
[34:13] Problem? 有什么问题
[34:14] He won’t cop to it. 他拒不认罪
[34:16] But he’s on the precipice, you can tell. 但你也知道 他已经无路可退了
[34:17] He’s sweating, his hands are trembling. 他在冒汗 手也在抖
[34:19] We’ve come at him with everything we got; he won’t budge. 我们向他痛陈利害 但他不为所动
[34:21] Because he knows we got no proof. 因为他知道我们没有证据
[34:22] His frame-up of Owen Barts may not have been perfect, 他对欧文·巴茨的诬蔑虽然不是天衣无缝
[34:24] but he knows we can’t show he had anything to do with it. 但他知道我们拿他毫无办法
[34:28] What? 怎么
[34:28] It’s got, it’s got into you now. Model glue. 你身上也有模型胶水的味道了
[34:33] That’s probably why he looks so ill. 这可能是他看上去病怏怏的原因之一
[34:34] Fumes are finally getting to him. 有害气体最终损害了他的健康
[34:47] That’s Cooper’s glass, correct? 那是库珀的杯子 对吗
[34:49] His third one, if you can believe it. 信不信由你 他已经喝了两杯了
[34:51] Cut him off. 别让他喝了
[34:52] No, no, no. 不 不用
[34:53] I think you should bring him a pitcher. 我想你应该给他一个更大的水罐
[34:58] I was wondering if you could help me… 不知你能否帮我个忙
[35:01] Alistair. 阿里斯泰尔
[35:03] Miss Watson. 华生小姐
[35:05] What a surprise. 真是意外
[35:06] But if you’re here for an encore performance… 如果你是来让我再演一遍的话
[35:08] I know you’re not just some actor Sherlock hired. 我知道你不仅仅是夏洛克雇佣的演员
[35:11] You know him. 你了解夏洛克
[35:13] He engaged me through my representation. 他通过我的经纪人找到我
[35:15] I’ve never even seen the man… 我从来没见过他
[35:16] That story you told me 你告诉我的那个故事
[35:18] The one about his broken wrist. It was true. 夏洛克摔伤手腕的事是真的
[35:21] He would’ve never shared that with you 他不会把这种事情告诉
[35:22] if you were just some actor. 一个毫不相干的人
[35:23] Especially not to play some stupid prank. 更别说这个人是在恶作剧
[35:25] How did you find me, 如果可以的话
[35:26] if you don’t mind me asking? 我想知道你怎么找到我的
[35:28] The receipt you dropped. 你掉出来的那张收据
[35:29] It had the name of this bookstore on it. 上面就是这家书店的名字
[35:31] You got a 20% discount. Members get ten. 你有8折优惠 而会员只有9折优惠
[35:33] I realized you must work here. 我就知道你是这里的员工
[35:36] You’ve been spending quite a bit of time 你和他相处的时间很长了
[35:37] with him, haven’t you? 对不对
[35:39] I really am an actor, you know. 我真得的个演员
[35:41] In London, I had a small part in a radio drama. 在伦敦 我在广播剧中扮演小角色
[35:45] Yeah, we still have those across the pond. 英国现在还有这种表演形式的
[35:48] Sherlock wrote me a letter when he was ten, saying that I alone 10岁的夏洛克给我写了一封信
[35:51] of all the cast truly captured the Yorkshire accent. 说我模仿的约克郡口音是剧组里最标准的
[35:56] Yeah, I thought it was odd. 我当时觉得很奇怪
[35:58] But I was also very flattered. 但是也感到高兴
[36:00] So eventually, we met, 最终 我们见面了
[36:01] so I could coach him on its nuances. 所以我能对他的发音做些指导
[36:03] We became friends. 我们成了朋友
[36:05] Sherlock doesn’t have friends. 夏洛克没有朋友
[36:07] Not in the traditional sense. 不是传统意义上的朋友
[36:08] He drops in and out, appears at odd moments 他时不时的出现在奇怪的时间点
[36:11] to make outrageous and highly specific requests. 提一些过分并且非常特异的要求
[36:15] Respectfully, that doesn’t sound much like a friendship to me. 恕我直言 这对我来说不是友谊
[36:18] Then perhaps you better revise your definition. 那你也许该改改你心中友谊的定义了
[36:20] You can’t expect Sherlock Holmes 你不能指望夏洛克
[36:22] to relate to you the way others might. 和你其他的朋友一样
[36:24] The moment you do, he’ll migrate 如果你那样做 他就会
[36:26] out of your life, and you’ll be the poorer for it. 从你的生活中消失 你会因此受伤的
[36:31] You do realize that, don’t you? 你意识到了这一点 不是吗
[36:36] He told you about me, right? 他和你讲了我的故事 对吗
[36:37] Yeah. 对
[36:38] You know what my job is? 你知道我的工作性质
[36:39] I do. 我知道
[36:40] And for what it’s worth, um… 不论如何
[36:43] I’m very glad he has you. 我很高兴他有你
[36:48] You knew him when he was using? 他吸毒的事情你知道吗
[36:53] Well, after I first came here in ’06, 在我06年来纽约之后
[36:56] we mostly ke in touch by e-mail. 我们都是通过邮件联系
[37:00] I knew he was dabbling on and off, 我知道他在吸毒
[37:02] but I was confident that he would grow out of it. 但很自信地认为他不会上瘾
[37:06] Nine months ago, 9个月前的一个晚上
[37:07] he shows up at my flat at night, 他出现在我家门前
[37:09] so high he could barely speak. 毒品让他失控到说不出话
[37:12] Well, I flushed his drugs 我冲掉了他胃里的毒品
[37:13] and I looked after him for a day or so. 我照顾了他一天
[37:15] It was very… 这真得
[37:18] difficult for me to see his mind so addled. 看到他如此混乱的生活让我很痛苦
[37:23] He could barely stay conscious. 他一直都不清醒
[37:25] And when he kept muttering the same name again and again… 当他一直在重复一个名字的时
[37:28] What name? 什么名字
[37:30] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[37:31] I asked him about it the next morning. 我第二天问过他
[37:34] He assured me it meant nothing. 他向我保证那个名字没有任何意义
[37:36] Did you believe him? 你相信他吗
[37:42] Look… I want to help him, 听着 我想帮助他
[37:46] but I think you know how difficult that can be. 但我想你知道这有多困难
[37:49] I thought, if I could talk to you, 如果你能告诉我他的故事
[37:50] that maybe you could help me get a better sense of… 这可能更利于帮助他
[37:55] of what to do. 恢复正常生活
[38:00] Anyway… 无论如何
[38:02] Thank you… 谢谢你
[38:05] for your time. 能抽出时间和我谈谈
[38:07] I’m sorry if I bothered you. 如果打扰到您了 对不起
[38:11] Miss Watson? 华生小姐
[38:14] I have a strong suspicion that that name 我有很强的预感 那个名字
[38:16] meant more to him than he claimed. 对他来说很重要
[38:22] I think perhaps you should have it. 我觉得你应该知道
[38:31] Mr. Cooper. 库珀先生
[38:33] Nice to see you again. 很高兴见到你
[38:35] Do you need to urinate? 你需要上厕所吗
[38:36] What? 什么
[38:37] Do you need to urinate? 你需要上厕所吗
[38:40] No, I’m good, thanks. 不 我很好 谢谢
[38:42] Last night, when you struggled with your co-conspirator, Owen, 昨晚 你和你的同伙欧文打斗时
[38:46] he nicked you with something. 他拿东西伤害了你
[38:48] A kitchen knife, perhaps? 有可能是把菜刀
[38:49] – Excuse me? – Obviously, you… -你说什么 -很明显 你
[38:50] you got the better of him, but given your pallor, 控制住了他 但根据你惨白的面色
[38:53] I’d say that the wound was significant. 我认为那个伤口很严重
[38:57] I believed you earlier on when you said that you were in shock. 我同意你之前说的 你受到了惊吓
[38:59] But now I think it’s something else: 但现在我认为是别的原因
[39:01] blood loss. 失血
[39:02] Pint or two, if I had to guess. 要我猜的话 一到两品脱
[39:04] That’s why you’re so thirsty. 这就是你这么渴的原因
[39:05] Your body needs to replace the fluids that it’s lost. 你的身体需要用水分来补充失血
[39:07] If it didn’t, then you’d have asked 如果不是这样 你早该要求
[39:09] to visit the loo quite some time ago. 上厕所了
[39:11] I’m sorry, but you think I’m a killer 不好意思 你就是因为我不上厕所
[39:13] because I didn’t go to the bathroom, hm? 而怀疑我是杀人凶手吗
[39:15] That and the model glue. 还有模型胶水
[39:17] You stink of it. 你浑身都是那种味道
[39:18] Initially, I’d assumed that you just 起初 我以为你是不小心
[39:20] spilled some on your clothing, 洒在了衣服上
[39:21] but now that I know about the wound… 但是现在我知道你身上有伤
[39:23] What wound? 什么伤
[39:24] The one beneath your clothing. 你衣服下面的伤口
[39:26] The one that you sealed with the adhesive 那个你用模型胶水
[39:27] you use to build your model planes. 粘住的伤口
[39:30] It’s an old military trick. 这是军队常用的方法
[39:31] Field medics use it to seal up a wound 战地医疗兵用它来粘合伤口
[39:33] when there isn’t time for stitches. 因为没时间来用针缝合
[39:35] You used it to avoid a trip to the hospital 你用胶水粘合 避免了去医院的麻烦
[39:36] ’cause you didn’t want the injury on record. 因为你不想有受伤记录
[39:39] You know, I think I’ve given you guys 我认为你们今天已经
[39:41] enough of my time today. 占用了我太多时间
[39:42] Okay, you want to leave? That’s not a problem. 好的 你想离开吗 没问题
[39:43] Just take off your shirt and your pants, show us I’m wrong. 只需要脱掉衣服和裤子 证明我是错的
[39:50] I cut my side open 我昨晚
[39:52] on a sharp piece of metal in my hangar last night. 被机库里面的金属片划到了
[39:55] I was going to get stitches, Owen called. 我准备去医院缝合的 欧文打电话来
[39:57] I was upset. 我很生气
[39:58] And I’d used glue on a cut before, so… 所以我就用胶水粘合了一下
[40:01] Let’s say he’s right, Mr. Cooper. 假设你是对的 库珀先生
[40:06] How much blood do you think ended up on Owen’s body? 你认为有多少血沾在了欧文的身上
[40:10] Do you know how easy it’s gonna be for us 如果我们发现了的话 这很容易
[40:12] to tie you to his murder, once we find it? 把你和谋杀联系到一起
[40:15] I didn’t murder anyone. 我没有杀害任何人
[40:17] – And there is no body. – Course there is. -没有尸体证明 -当然有
[40:20] I even think I know where to find it. 我甚至知道去哪里找
[40:22] Jamaica Bay or Alley Pond Park. 牙买加湾或者爱莉潭公园
[40:25] It was the wrench. 是那个扳手
[40:26] You threw it in a body of brackish water 在你杀死了汉克?杰拉德后
[40:28] after you murdered Hank Gerrard. 你把它扔到了淡盐水域里
[40:30] The only ones in New York are the ones I just mentioned. 纽约唯一符合条件的就是刚才那两个地方
[40:32] Last night, when Owen called you and told you we were onto 昨晚 当欧文打电话告诉你
[40:35] the smuggling and the sabotage, 我们对他运毒起了疑心时
[40:37] you went and retrieved it. 你去水边找到了扳手
[40:39] You killed him, 杀了他
[40:40] and then you planted it in his garage 还把扳手放在他的车库内
[40:41] so we’d pin everything on him and him alone. 这样我们就会认定他是凶手
[40:45] Was a lazy bit of framing, if you ask me, 我认为这是次很好的嫁祸
[40:47] but you are wounded. 但是你受伤了
[40:48] So… 所以
[40:49] here’s the thing, Mr. Cooper. 事情是这样的 库珀先生
[40:52] I know that you killed Owen Barts, 我知道你杀了欧文·巴茨
[40:55] just like I know that you killed your “Friend” Joe Newell 我也知道你害死了乔·内维尔
[40:58] and his passengers. 和他的乘客
[41:00] I also know that you like to hide things in brackish water. 我还知道你喜欢把东西藏在淡盐水域
[41:03] Now, a dead body is considerably larger than a wrench, 一具死尸肯定比扳手大多了
[41:07] but you were in no condition to dig a grave last night. 但你昨晚没有时间来掩埋他
[41:09] Jamaica Bay and Alley Pond Park 牙买加湾和爱莉潭公园
[41:11] are very large areas, but the NYPD 面积很大 但是纽约警局
[41:14] is planning on searching them both. 准备在那里搜寻尸体
[41:17] You could save them 你可以帮他们
[41:17] a great deal of time and trouble, 省去大把的时间和精力
[41:19] and tell them where Owen is, or you could continue to lie. 你只需要告诉他们欧文的尸体在哪里
[41:22] Thing is, if you lie, you’ll just give the D.A. 如果你说谎的话 你只会让地方检察官
[41:25] more time to consider making this a federal case. 认为这是一起联邦案件
[41:28] Uncle Sam doesn’t take too kindly 政府对那些恶意制造飞机失事的人
[41:30] to people who bring down planes. 是绝不手软的
[41:33] The death penalty is a real possibility. 你很可能会被判死刑
[41:39] My advice? 我的建议是
[41:40] Tell us everything you know. 你如实交代一切
[41:42] The great State of New York will only give you life in prison. 纽约州只会判你终身监禁的
[41:56] I take it you made your case against Charles Cooper? 看来你已经解决了查尔斯·库珀案子
[41:59] Ah, the police made the case. 警察解决了案子
[42:01] I just lent a helping hand. 我只是帮忙
[42:04] An enormous helping hand, but still. 但帮了个大忙
[42:08] What is it? 怎么了
[42:09] You look peculiar. 你看起来很奇怪
[42:12] I guess there’s a question I want to ask you. 我有个问题问你
[42:15] About your past. 关于你的过去
[42:17] Excellent. 好的
[42:19] You wait here, I’ll go to my room, shut the door. 你等在这里 我去我房间把门关上
[42:21] As soon as you’re absolutely certain I can’t hear you, 当你确定我听不到你的声音后
[42:24] ask away. 随便问
[42:25] I know about Irene. 我知道艾琳了
[42:29] I want you to tell me about her. 我希望你能说说有关她的事
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme