Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Hey, all I did was give you some fresh eyes. 嘿 我只是给你一些新鲜观点而已
[00:10] Ms. Watson. 华生小姐
[00:12] I didn’t know you and Holmes were stopping by. 我不知道你和福尔摩斯来了
[00:13] He’s not here, just me. 他不在 只有我
[00:15] Everything okay? 没事吧
[00:17] Uh, could we talk privately? 咱们能私下谈谈吗
[00:19] I haven’t heard from him in over three hours. 我已经超过三个小时没有他的消息了
[00:22] He’s not responding to texts, 他不回短信
[00:23] he’s not answering his phone. 也不接电话
[00:24] All due respect, but you know your boss is a weirdo, right? 恕我直言 你知道你老板是个怪人的吧
[00:28] He’s probably out trying to find Jimmy Hoffa 没准他是在找吉米·霍夫尔
[00:31] in some, uh, subway tunnel. 因而钻进地铁隧道里了呢
[00:32] You don’t understand. We have an arrangement. 你不了解 我们之间有协议的
[00:35] We’re not supposed to be apart for more than two hours, 我们分开的时间不能超过两小时
[00:37] and he’s never supposed to be unreachable. 而且我们一定要随时保持联系
[00:38] I know you two are pretty close for an assistant and a boss, 我知道你们俩作为主仆关系相当近
[00:41] but how is that even possible? 但是怎么可能这么近
[00:42] You both have to sleep, right? 你俩都得睡觉吧
[00:45] I’m… not his assistant. 我 并不是他的助手
[00:46] I… okay, the only reason we are together all the time 我 好吧 我们一直在一起的唯一原因
[00:49] is because I live at his place. 是因为我住在他那里
[00:51] Okay. 好吧
[00:54] Don’t know why you guys couldn’t have just told me that, 我不明白为什么你们之前不告诉我
[00:57] but… fine. 不过 算了
[00:59] Okay, it’s not like that. It’s… 不是你想的那样
[01:01] we’re not together together. 我们并不是情侣
[01:02] Okay, what is it like? 好吧 那是什么
[01:08] I-I… 我
[01:09] I-I can’t say, I’m sorry. 我不能说 对不起
[01:11] Well, Ms. Watson, if you want me to help you, 这个嘛 华生小姐 如果你想让我帮你
[01:12] you’re gonna have to tell me what the story is, all right? 你就一定得跟我说清楚 好吗
[01:24] I’m a sober companion. 我是康戒陪护
[01:25] I work with recovering drug addicts. 我负责陪护正在戒毒的瘾君子
[01:27] Sherlock is my client. 夏洛克是我的客户
[01:29] His father hired me to help him stay clean. 他父亲雇我防止他再接触毒品
[01:30] The only reason I am telling you this 我告诉你这个是因为
[01:32] is because I think he may have relapsed. 我觉得他复发了
[01:34] I need your help to find him. 我需要你帮忙找到他
[02:20] Speaking of which, how is my favorite six year-old? 说起来 我六岁喜欢的那谁现在怎么样
[02:22] She’s good. She’s great. 她很好
[02:24] Enough about her; how are you? 别提她了 你现在怎么样
[02:26] – I’m good. – Yeah? -我很好 -是吗
[02:27] Any new men in your life? 没有新男人吗
[02:29] Uh, sort of. 算是有吧
[02:30] But it’s work, I’m not dating anyone. 但只是工作关系 我没在跟任何人约会
[02:32] Good. 那就好
[02:33] Maybe you won’t be as mad at me. 那你应该就不会生我气了
[02:35] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[02:36] You split up with Ty a while ago, 你跟泰前不久分手了
[02:38] and you never let me set you up, so… 一直不给我机会帮你再物色个新对象
[02:40] Oh, Aaron! 亚伦
[02:41] Hi! Over here. 这边
[02:43] – Are you serious? – Shut up. -你认真的吗 -闭嘴
[02:44] I’m gonna kill you. 我真想杀了你
[02:45] Hey, Em. 艾米
[02:47] Oh, I didn’t realize you were meeting someone else. 我不知道你要见别人
[02:49] Yeah, that’s okay. She didn’t know, either. 没事的 她也不知道
[02:50] This is Aaron, from work. 这是亚伦 我同事
[02:52] Have a seat. 快坐
[02:53] This is Joan, my oldest friend. 这位是乔恩 我最早的朋友
[02:54] Was. 再也不是了
[02:55] Okay, I’ve got water aerobics in 20 minutes. 我的水中有氧操课20分钟后就要开始了
[02:58] – Wait, wait, I… – I know you two are strangers, but… -等等 -我知道你俩还不认识
[03:00] you’re both fantastic, and single, so… 但是你们都很优秀 而且单身
[03:02] start with that. 试试看嘛
[03:04] See where it goes. 看看合不合得来
[03:05] My treat. 我请客
[03:08] I think this is what you call an ambush setup. 我想这就叫强牵红线吧
[03:10] Well, the good news is that I don’t have to buy you a drink. 这个嘛 好在我不用请客了
[03:12] – That’s true. – Although I could go for -倒也是 -尽管我可以
[03:14] a double vodka rocks right about now. 现在就点个双份加冰伏特加
[03:16] Do you normally drink spirits before, um, what? – 10 in the morning? 难道你平时也是早上10点不到就喝酒吗
[03:19] No, but… 不是的 只是
[03:21] go easy on me, I’ve just been ambushed. 别要求那么高 我可是刚被拖来啊
[03:25] Vanilla latte for… Aaron? 亚伦的香草拿铁
[03:27] Excuse me, that’s me. 不好意思 那是我的饮料
[03:29] Okay. 好的
[03:48] Sorry to snoop, but… 抱歉偷看了一眼 不过
[03:50] “Yt? Nd u asap?” 在吗 急需你帮忙
[03:52] What, are you texting with a teenager? 怎么 你是在跟年轻人发短信吗
[03:54] A fully-grown adult, actually. 其实是个完全成年的成人
[03:57] Sorry, I haven’t done this in a while. 抱歉 我很久没干这事了
[03:58] Um… I don’t know where to start. 说点什么好呢
[04:02] Me neither. 我也不知道
[04:05] Oh… “CUS”? Cus是什么
[04:07] I’m guessing that’s “See you soon,” 我猜是想尽快见到你的意思
[04:09] but what is “IMLTHO”? 那Imltho又是什么意思
[04:12] 我: 还在喝咖啡 能等一下吗 福尔摩斯: 不能 很重要 想尽快见到你
[04:13] It means “In my less than humble opinion.” 它的意思是 依在下的愚见
[04:17] Your abbreviations are becoming borderline indecipherable. 你的缩写越来越难懂了
[04:19] I don’t know why, 我不明白
[04:20] because you are obviously capable of being articulate. 你说话可是吐字清楚的
[04:23] Language is evolving, Watson, 语言是会进化的 华生
[04:25] becoming a more efficient version of itself. 会自发的变得更有效率
[04:27] I love text shorthand. 我喜欢用速写方式发短信
[04:29] It allows you to convey content and tone 能让你不失效率的
[04:31] without losing velocity. 传达意思和语调
[04:34] Met a man, I see. 看来你是见了个男人
[04:36] A handsome one, at that. 而且还挺帅
[04:38] Um, this is the part where I ask you 我现在是不是该问
[04:39] how you knew that, right? 你怎么知道的
[04:40] You put your hair up 当你想让自己显得最好看时
[04:41] when you want to look your best. 就会把头发扎起来
[04:42] You think it’s more flattering. 你觉得我是奉承你
[04:44] You’re wrong, of course. It’s a draw. 你显然错了 这是推断出来的
[04:47] But it was down when you left for coffee, and now it’s up. 你走时头发是放下的 现在扎起来了
[04:49] Ergo, you unexpectedly met a man 所以 你是不期遇见了一个男人
[04:51] you found attractive. 而且你还觉得他挺有魅力
[04:52] Okay, what am I doing here, anyway? 好吧 那么我到底是来干吗的
[04:54] You said it couldn’t wait? 你说过很急
[04:55] I’m just trying to stick to the terms of our agreement. 我只是想遵守咱们的协议
[04:57] You said we’re not supposed to be apart 你说过我们不能分开
[04:59] for more than two hours, 超过两小时
[04:59] and I have a mysterious errand to run, 而我有个神秘的差事要做
[05:02] and I have no idea how long it’s gonna take. 我也不知道要花多久
[05:04] What kind of errand? 什么差事
[05:05] We have been summoned to a meeting 咱们被召唤去一场
[05:06] of the board of directors of Canon-Ebersole. 佳能-艾博索的董事会会议
[05:09] The investment firm. What do they want to see you about? 那是家投资公司 他们为什么想见你
[05:11] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[05:13] Hence my use of the word “Mysterious.” 所以我才用 神秘 这个词
[05:15] Apparently Gregson recommended my services, 显然格雷森向他们推荐了我
[05:17] and, uh, they won’t tell me anything else 而且 在我签订保密协议之前
[05:19] until I’ve signed a confidentiality agreement. 他们什么都不会说
[05:22] Uh, is that what you’re going to wear? 你就打算穿成这样去开会吗
[05:24] What’s wrong with it? 有问题吗
[05:25] It… I’m pretty sure you slept in that T-shirt last night, 我很肯定你昨晚就是穿着那件T恤睡觉的
[05:28] and, um, the guys on Wall Street are a little more… 而华尔街那帮人会比较的
[05:32] formal in the way they dress. 穿的更正式
[05:33] Those are costumes. 那些是顾客
[05:35] I loathe bankers. 我讨厌银行家
[05:37] They rigged the roulette wheel of commerce, 他们在商场上孤注一掷
[05:38] very nearly destroyed the world economy, 让全球经济处在崩溃边缘
[05:40] and they still think if they wear suits 而他们还觉得穿着西装
[05:42] they’ll be treated like respectable folk 能让他们显得高贵典雅
[05:44] instead of the crooks that they are. 掩盖骗子的本质
[05:48] My name is Jim Fowkes. 我叫吉姆·福克斯
[05:49] I’m the chief investment officer. 首席投资官
[05:51] This is Daniel Cho, our chief financial officer, 这位是丹尼尔·周 我们的首席财务官
[05:54] another in-house board member… 也是内部董事会成员
[05:55] Yep, you’re all chief of something. 行吧 你们都是首席
[05:57] What do you want? 你想要我干嘛
[06:00] This is our COO, Peter Talbott. 这是我们的首席运营官 彼得·塔伯特
[06:03] Every quarter, he fields a conference call with 每个季度他都会召集我们的机构投资人
[06:05] our institutional investors. 召开一场会议
[06:07] These people control huge pension funds. 这些人控制着大量的退休金
[06:10] As far as they’re concerned, Peter’s the voice of the company. 就这方面来说 彼得是公司的代言人
[06:13] This quarter’s call was supposed to happen yesterday. 这季的会议本应昨天就发出召请的
[06:15] We had to reschedule, 现在我们不得不重排时间了
[06:16] because Peter didn’t show up. 因为彼得不见了
[06:18] Nobody has any idea where he is. 没人知道他在哪
[06:20] And if you don’t get this call back on the books soon, 而如果不尽早回来召开会议
[06:22] people will start to whisper. 人们就会开始私下议论
[06:24] When these people whisper, Mr. Holmes, 等到人们开始议论时 福尔摩斯先生
[06:26] millions of dollars disappear. 数以百万计的资金可就没了
[06:28] The gentleman we spoke to, 跟我们谈过话的那位
[06:30] a, uh, Captain Gregson, 格雷森警监
[06:31] he said that the NYPD couldn’t get involved 他说除非彼得失踪满两天
[06:33] until Peter had been missing for two days. 否则纽约警局是不会介入的
[06:35] He also said that 他还说
[06:37] you were the finest investigator he’d ever known. 你是他所认识的最好的侦探
[06:39] We’d like to hire you and your, uh… associate. 我们希望能雇用你以及你的 伙伴
[06:43] Bodyguard. 是保镖
[06:44] Luckily for you, Mr. Fowkes, 算你运气好 福克斯先生
[06:45] I have a hole in my schedule. 我的时间表上有空档
[06:47] My usual private consulting rates will apply, of course, 当然了 算上我平常的私人顾问费用
[06:50] multiplied by a factor of 12, shall we say? 再乘以十二 您看如何
[06:54] You’re wondering if I’m worth it. 如果您在考虑我是否值这个价
[06:55] I could provide a demonstration, if you’d like. 如果您愿意的话 我可以示范一下
[06:58] I’m fairly sure, for example, 比如说 我相当确定
[06:59] that these two are sleeping with each other. 这两个人有一腿
[07:01] You really should be more careful of your body language. 你们应该注意一下自己的肢体语言
[07:03] And you, for some reason, have recently used a solvent 还有你 出于某种原因 刚把手上的
[07:06] to remove fingernail polish from your hands. 指甲油用溶剂给清洗掉了
[07:09] 12 times your usual rate will be just fine. 给你付平常费用的十二倍好了
[07:11] I will need access to Peter Talbott’s office, 我需要能进入彼得·塔伯特的办公室
[07:13] his computer. 和使用他的电脑的权限
[07:15] My secretary will be happy to take you down there right now. 我的秘书很乐意马上带你们过去
[07:25] Cute couple. 可爱的小俩口
[07:26] Everyone here calls Peter and Alyssa 这里的每个人都把彼得和阿丽莎
[07:28] “Taylor and Burton.” 叫做泰勒和伯顿
[07:29] You know, after the movie stars. 以电影明星的名字命名
[07:30] Fascinating. 有意思
[07:32] I’ll be outside if you need me. 如果需要我的话 我就在外面
[07:35] I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so happy, 我从没见过你像在会议室那时
[07:37] back in the conference room. 那么开心
[07:38] Mastering the masters of the universe. 玩弄这群星球的主人
[07:40] Bit of a letdown, actually. 其实我有点失望
[07:41] I think I could’ve got 20 times my normal rate. 我本可以要平常费用的二十倍的
[07:43] What is your normal rate? 你平常费用是多少
[07:45] Oh, I don’t have one. 我平时不收钱
[07:46] Remind me to make one up before I leave. 走之前提醒我随便编一个
[07:48] Typical. 果不其然
[07:49] Every stuffed shirt who wants to pass for erudite 每个想被人看作知识渊博的自命不凡之人
[07:51] has shelves full of unread books. 都有成堆的没读过的书
[07:53] None of the spines on these have ever been cracked. 没有一本书的书脊上有裂痕
[07:56] Except… 除了
[07:58] this one. 这一本
[08:01] Which apparently Mr. Talbott consults all the time. 很显然塔伯特先生总是翻阅此书
[08:13] I’ve never been a fan of John Maynard Keynes, 我从来都不是凯恩斯的粉丝
[08:15] but this I could sink my teeth into. 不过或许我会对这个感兴趣
[08:17] I don’t understand. What is that? 我不明白 这是什么
[08:19] It’s a menu. 这是邮购目录
[08:20] Each of these girls is available for a price. 这里面的每一个女孩都可以出钱买到
[08:23] See the ring symbols at the bottom? 看见底下的这个环形记号了吗
[08:25] The more rings, the more expensive the prostitute. 环越多 妓女就越贵
[08:28] So you’re speaking from experience? 你不会是经验之谈吧
[08:31] It’s just a deduction. 这只是推理
[08:32] Though I am on an expense account. 虽然我也有公费账户
[08:36] Almost all these pages are turned down. 几乎每一页都有折角
[08:38] The more pricey girls were his favorites. 价格较高的女孩是他的最爱
[08:41] But you can’t just tell the IRS 但你总不能告诉国税局
[08:42] you spend six figures a year on slappers. 你每年在妓女身上花掉六位数的钱吧
[08:44] No, you need to hide the expense. So… 不 你需要掩盖这些开销 所以呢
[08:48] Let’s see… calendar, contacts… 让我们来看看 日历 通讯簿
[08:52] Yeah. You see? 找到了 你看
[08:55] Talbott has contact addresses for two separate accountants. 塔伯特有两位会计的联络方式
[08:59] This one is for a rep for DDB. 这个Ddb的缩写
[09:02] That’s a big five firm, nothing untoward there. 那是五大公司之一 没什么不良记录
[09:04] Probably handled the family books. 可能掌管着家庭账目
[09:05] But this one… 不过这个
[09:06] is an independent accountant by the name of Martin Rydell. 是一个叫马丁·李戴尔的独立会计师
[09:09] Handled something Peter calls his “Executive Private Account”” 他掌管着名为个人行政账户的东西
[09:14] Excuse me! 不好意思
[09:15] Secretary? 秘书小姐
[09:18] What did Fowkes say your name was? 福克斯说你叫什么
[09:19] He didn’t. It’s Donna. 他没说 我叫唐娜
[09:21] Well, before we leave, Donna, would you mind calling us in 我们走之前能不能帮我们打电话
[09:24] a reservation for three at Villa Pacri? 在维拉·帕克里预定个三人桌
[09:27] We’re not dressed for Villa Pacri. 我们的着装不适合去维拉·帕克里
[09:29] We’re not dressed for Canon-Ebersole, either. 我们的着装也不适合来佳能-艾博索
[09:31] When I invite Martin Rydell to lunch, 当我要请马丁·李戴尔共进午餐的时候
[09:33] it’ll help if I drop the name of one of 如果我说要去这城市其中一家
[09:34] the most expensive restaurants in the city. 最贵的餐厅会更容易请到他
[09:41] So you loathe Canon-Ebersole and everything they stand for. 所以你厌恶佳能-艾博索和它所代表的一切
[09:44] But you love to spend their money. 但是你爱花他们的钱
[09:45] You don’t see any inconsistency there? 你不觉得这自相矛盾吗
[09:47] I’m redistributing as many of their assets as I can. 我在尽我所能重新分配他们的财富
[09:50] If I’m going to get in bed with the croupiers of a rigged game, 如果我要跟作弊游戏的庄荷睡上一觉的话
[09:52] I’m going to make damn sure 我一定会确保
[09:53] their wallets are lighter in the morning. 到了早上他们的钱包会变得轻一些
[09:55] Sir? 先生
[09:56] And that is for? 那是什么
[09:57] It’s the most expensive bottle they’ve got. 这是他们这里最贵的酒
[09:59] I don’t care if it comes in a box, you’re not drinking it. 我不管它有多贵 你又不喝它
[10:01] It’s not for me. You see that couple over there? 这不是给我的 看见那边的小俩口了吗
[10:05] I observed them while you were in the bathroom. 你去卫生间的时候我观察了他们
[10:06] The man’s suit is frayed from dry cleaning. 男方的西装因为干洗而有所磨损
[10:09] I’d wager it’s the only one he’s got. 我打赌这是他唯一的一件西装
[10:11] Therefore, he saved to come here for a special occasion. 所以说这件是他为特殊时刻保留的
[10:13] Also, he keeps touching the inside pocket of his suit coat, 还有 他不停的摸西装内袋
[10:17] like he’s checking to see that something valuable 像是他在确认一样值钱的物品
[10:19] is still there. 是否还在里面
[10:20] He’s about to propose. 他要求婚
[10:21] And I’m going to send this wine over as congratulations. 我要把这瓶酒送给他们以表祝贺
[10:24] Or condolences. 或者哀悼
[10:25] It’s lovely, thank you. 这很好 谢谢你
[10:28] Mr. Holmes? 福尔摩斯先生
[10:29] Mr. Rydell. 李戴尔先生
[10:31] Won’t you sit down? 您请坐
[10:36] Confession: I told a couple of white lies 坦白跟你说 我在电话里说了几句
[10:38] on the phone. 善意的谎言
[10:39] I don’t actually work at Canon-Ebersole, 事实上我不在佳能-艾博索工作
[10:41] and I have no intention of opening 也不打算找你帮我开一个
[10:42] a private executive account with you. 私人行政账户
[10:45] What I would like is to discuss the work 我想向您请教的是
[10:47] you did concealing Peter Talbott’s predilection 您为了掩盖彼得·塔伯特对贵价妓女的癖好
[10:49] for expensive hookers. 所做的工作
[10:52] I’m sorry, I think maybe this is a mistake. 对不起 我想这或许是个错误
[10:54] Is it strictly legal, 这合法吗
[10:55] the private executive accounting business? I bet not. 这个私人行政会计 我猜不是
[10:58] Yet you seemed very eager to take this meeting with me, 但是你似乎又急着要见我
[11:00] so I’m quite sure that Peter Talbott’s not the only rich man 所以我相当确信彼得·塔伯特不是
[11:03] to avail himself of your services. 唯一一个从你的服务中获利的有钱人
[11:06] But by all means, leave. 你想走人就走
[11:07] I’m sure there’s any number of magazines 我确信有很多家杂志社
[11:09] would love to publish a story about 会对刊登这个掩盖了华尔街肮脏秘密的男人
[11:11] the man who hides the dirty secrets of Wall Street. 的故事感兴趣
[11:13] The press is so base these days. 现在的媒体太低趣味了
[11:17] Excuse me. 不好意思
[11:18] Hello. Is this the Post? 喂 是邮报吗
[11:19] Wait! 等等
[11:22] I work with Peter. I set up a shell corporation. 我跟彼得合作 建立了一个空壳公司
[11:25] We steer a little bit of his paycheck 我们把他薪水的一小部分
[11:27] into a quiet little slush fund. 注入到了一个小规模的行贿基金里
[11:29] He can do whatever he wants with it. 有了那个他干什么都行
[11:31] And if he were using this slush fund 如果他用这笔行贿基金
[11:33] to binge on his favorite bad habit, 行酒作乐的话
[11:35] where do you suppose we might find him? 你认为我们在哪儿能找到他
[11:39] I rented an apartment in Tribeca 我用空壳公司的名义
[11:40] under the name of the dummy corp. 在特里贝克区租了套公寓
[11:42] Yes, I will! Of course I will! 是的 我愿意 我当然愿意
[11:49] That’s lovely, isn’t it? 这很好 不是吗
[11:51] This apartment, we’ll need the address. 我们需要这套公寓的地址
[11:54] The man you met this morning, 早上你见的那个男人
[11:55] his name’s Aaron, yes? 他的名字叫亚伦 对吗
[11:58] He sent a text while you were in the bathroom at lunch, 你去上卫生间的时候他发了条短信
[12:00] asked if you wanted to have dinner tonight. 问你今晚是否愿意与他共进晚餐
[12:01] Didn’t we already have this conversation? 咱们不是说过了吗
[12:03] You don’t touch my stuff. 你不碰我的东西
[12:04] You said yes, by the way. 顺带说一下 你同意了
[12:05] And you definitely don’t accept dates on my behalf. 你绝不能以我的名义接受约会邀请
[12:08] Why not? We’re both equally aware 为什么不呢 我们达成共识了
[12:09] that you’re attracted to this man. 你喜欢这个男人
[12:10] No, we are both not equally aware of my feelings. 不 我们没在我的情感上达成共识
[12:15] Super’s office. 超级办公室
[12:16] Yes, this is detective Donowicz of the NYPD. 我是纽约警察局的多纳维奇警探
[12:18] We got a warrant to look inside apartment 2G. 我们有查看2G号房间的许可证
[12:21] Hold way. 稍等
[12:22] We don’t have a warrant. 我们没有许可证
[12:23] They almost never ask to see it. 他们几乎从来不会向你要的
[12:31] This is the apartment he kept on the side? 这就是他私藏的公寓吗
[12:33] This place is amazing. 这地方真棒啊
[12:38] Mr. Talbott, your bosses would like a word. 塔伯特先生 您的上司要跟您谈话
[13:03] You all right? 你没事吧
[13:04] I’m sure you already know that the support meetings, 我确信你知道在那些互助会议里
[13:07] you’re not even allowed to name the drug you’ve abused. 你甚至不能提起你滥用过的药物
[13:10] Just saying it out loud 光是说说
[13:11] might be enough to make someone relapse. 也许就会让人故态复萌
[13:12] I told you I don’t pay attention in those meetings. 我告诉过你我不在乎那些会议
[13:16] Heroin was one of the drugs that landed you in rehab. 海洛因是把你送进了戒毒所的毒品之一
[13:20] You’re not just hearing the word. 你不光是在谈论它
[13:21] You’re in a apartment where it’s laid out in front of you. 你身处公寓里 它就近在您的眼前
[13:24] Do you want to get away from this? 你想离它远点吗
[13:24] We can go outside and talk. 我们可以出去谈谈
[13:26] I’m fine. I have to be. I’m working a case. 我很好 必须的 我正在破案
[13:29] And talking about my feelings 谈论我的感觉
[13:30] is not gonna get it solved, right? 是不会解决问题的 好吗
[13:32] Peter Talbott is right there. Your job is over. 彼得·塔伯特就在那儿 你的工作结束了
[13:35] Over? Do you see that salad sitting there? 结束了吗 你看见那盆沙拉了吗
[13:38] Captain, you’re classifying this as an accidental overdose, yeah? 警监 你将此案归类为意外用药过量对吗
[13:43] We’ll wait on the M.E. to make the final determination, 我们得等验尸官做最终定论
[13:45] but you’re looking at the same picture we are. 但是你跟我们想的差不多
[13:47] Indeed. But I don’t think we need to wait on the examiner to get started– 的确 但我不认为需要等验尸官才开始
[13:50] I think there’s a good chance 我觉得彼得·塔伯特
[13:51] Peter Talbott was murdered. 极有可能是被人谋杀
[13:52] Murdered? The guy’s holding the needle he used 谋杀吗 他用他手里握着的针管
[13:54] to shoot himself up. 给自己注射了毒品
[13:55] He’s holding the needle that someone used to shoot him up. 是别人给他静脉注射 制造自杀假象
[13:57] Look at his arm. There’s no track marks on it. 看他的胳膊 没有找血管时留下的痕迹
[14:00] Doesn’t mean anything. 这不能证明什么
[14:01] A junkie can find a vein anywhere. 瘾君子对静脉位置了如指掌
[14:03] Look around you. Does this look like 看看周围 这里看起来
[14:04] the typical apartment of a hardcore heroin user? 像是一个瘾君子住的地方吗
[14:08] It’s-It’s-It’s pristine! 这里…这里很整洁
[14:11] I’d wager even the food 我打赌
[14:14] is perfectly arranged. 甚至连食物都放得有条不紊
[14:18] Ha. Does that look like the typical fridge 这看起来像是一个典型的
[14:20] of a heroin addict? 海洛因吸食者的冰箱吗
[14:22] No, not a typical one. 不 这不是
[14:25] Heroin users are looking for oblivion. 海洛因吸食者渴望飘飘欲仙的感觉
[14:28] They want the drug to dull their senses. 想用毒品麻醉自己
[14:30] That’s why when they overdose, usually you find them in 这就解释了为什么他们过度嗑药后
[14:32] squalid apartments or alleyways. 总能在肮脏的公寓或窄巷找到他们
[14:34] They don’t often keep apartments like this. 他们的房间不会如此干净
[14:37] And it’s rare-ish that they hold jobs as a COO 对于一家价值数十亿公司的首席运营官来说
[14:41] of a billion-dollar corporation. 这是极不可能的
[14:44] So you’re saying someone gave 你是说有人蓄意
[14:45] Peter Talbott that shot? 给彼得·塔伯特静脉注射
[14:48] How? There’s no sign of a struggle here. 怎么可能 这儿没任何争斗痕迹
[14:50] You can’t walk up to someone 走近一个人 再将注射器准确刺入胳膊
[14:51] and stick a syringe in their arm. 这不可能做到
[14:52] No, you would need them to be unconscious first. 不 有可能 你可以先让他昏迷
[14:57] Okay, granted I’ve never been hit with a salad container, 好吧 就算我从没被保鲜盒砸过
[15:00] but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t knock you out. 但我也确信它不足以打晕人
[15:03] The killer would need Peter to be insensate 罪犯在进行致命一击前
[15:05] before delivering the fatal shot. 先要让彼得处于无意识状态
[15:07] But a drug other than heroin would 但是除了海洛因外
[15:08] surely show up on tox screens. 用其他毒品都会被发现
[15:10] So what’s the most efficient solution? 那么最有效的办法是什么
[15:13] If Peter Talbott was murdered, 如果彼得·塔伯特是被谋杀的
[15:15] I’d imagine the first dose of heroin came from here. 我猜他从这儿服用了第一剂海洛因
[15:19] After he passed out, 他晕倒后
[15:21] the killer dragged him 凶手把他拖到
[15:23] to the chair where he delivered the fatal shot. 椅子上 实施犯罪
[15:27] You think someone dosed his salad dressing? 你认为有人在他的沙拉里下了药
[15:29] I think it’s worth exploring. 我觉得这值得一查
[15:31] It’s easy enough to find out if I’m right. 如果我是对的 这很容易查清
[15:32] We just test the salad 我们只需检测
[15:34] for the presence of heroin. 沙拉里是否有海洛因
[15:35] I’ll hold my breath on that. 我还是不说话的好
[15:36] Meantime, I got to notify Talbott’s wife 同时 我去告知塔伯特的妻子
[15:39] of all… this. 这儿发生的一切
[15:40] I’m coming. 我也去
[15:42] He-he keeps a special apartment for prostitutes. 他专门为妓女弄了套公寓
[15:45] If he was murdered, surely his wife had motive. 如果是被谋杀 显然他妻子有杀人动机
[15:47] You can watch. 你只能在一旁看着
[15:49] She just lost her husband, 她刚失去了丈夫
[15:51] the last thing she needs to deal with right now… 现在她唯一要对付的
[15:53] is you. 就是你
[15:57] Oh, my God. 天呐
[16:00] Peter said he was done with it all. 彼得说他已经金盆洗手了
[16:02] The girls, the partying. 和女孩乱搞 享乐子 他都戒了
[16:04] He just told me he was ready for kids 他还说他要一心教育孩子
[16:06] – and you’re saying he was using heroin? – Every cool? -你们竟然说他在吸毒 -你还好吗
[16:09] – Our sincere condolences… – You’re staring. -我们诚挚的慰问…-你一动不动的
[16:11] Ms. Talbott, 塔伯特女士
[16:13] sorry to interrupt. 不好意思打断一下
[16:14] Would you mind telling us where you were 介意告诉我们两天前的
[16:15] two nights ago between the hours of 6:00 and midnight? 午夜到凌晨六点期间你在哪吗
[16:18] – What? – The medical examiner -怎么了 -法医推测
[16:19] estimates that’s when your husband died. 那是你丈夫的死亡时间
[16:21] I was wondering where you where. 我想知道当时你在哪
[16:23] – No. – You-you think I’d hurt my husband? -不是这样 -你们认为我杀了我丈夫
[16:24] No, no, everything we’ve seen so far 不 根据我们目前掌握的信息
[16:26] says accidental death. 证明这是意外死亡
[16:27] Even so– your whereabouts. 即便如此 也要知道你的行踪
[16:29] You don’t… have to answer that. 你不必回答他
[16:31] I-I volunteer at Habitat for Humanity. 我在”仁人家园”做志愿者
[16:34] I was at a silent auction. 我在参加一个无声竞拍
[16:35] Th-There must have been 200 people who saw me there. 有200人能证明我在场
[16:38] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:39] And until today, you had no idea your husband was using heroin? 直到今天 你都不知道你丈夫在吸毒吗
[16:42] I told you, no. 我说过了 一无所知
[16:44] I’m shocked. 我很震惊
[16:47] But… I… can’t say I’m… 但… 我不能说
[16:51] totally surprised. 我感到很意外
[16:53] He’s been overwhelmed ever since they named him COO. 自从他当上首席运营官后就有些不知所措
[16:57] Peter used to say he thought the last guy dropped dead 彼得说过他觉得前任首席运营官
[16:58] just to get out of going into work. 因为辞去了工作而死
[17:00] Sorry, sorry, sorry. 不好意思 插句话
[17:01] Did you just say 你刚才是不是说
[17:02] the previous chief operating officer 佳能-艾博索之前的首席营运官
[17:04] of Canon-Ebersole also died? 也死了
[17:06] He was allergic to peanuts– he died when some restaurant 他对花生过敏 他的死是因为
[17:09] put the wrong oil in his lunch. 有家餐厅给他的午餐用错了油
[17:11] How long ago was that? 多久以前的事
[17:12] Last October. 去年十月
[17:13] Why? What does this have to do with Peter? 怎么了 这和彼得的死有关吗
[17:15] Nothing at all. We’re finished here. 没什么 我们就谈到这儿吧
[17:17] Thank you very much for coming in. 很感谢你能来
[17:19] And again, we’ve very, very sorry for your loss. 我们对你丈夫的死深表遗憾
[17:23] Yes. 是的
[17:29] Peanut allergies? 花生过敏
[17:30] Seriously? 真的吗
[17:31] Canon-Ebersole has lost two COO’s in a year. 佳能-艾博索一年内失去了两名首席运营官
[17:34] That seems like a dangerous job. 看起来这份工作真不好做
[17:43] You speak Mandarin? 你会说中国话吗
[17:45] Not as well as I’d like. You? 说的不好 达不到我对自己的标准 你呢
[17:46] Not as well as my mother would like. 达不到我母亲对我的标准
[17:49] Who was that? 是谁啊
[17:49] The chef that prepared the meal 那个为彼得·塔伯特的前任
[17:51] that killed Peter Talbott’s predecessor at Canon-Ebersole. 准备致命午餐的厨师
[17:55] Any particular reason? 有什么事吗
[17:56] I won’t get the test results back 我在短时间内不能拿到
[17:57] from Peter Talbott’s salad for a couple of hours. 彼得·塔伯特的沙拉的测试结果
[17:59] In the meantime, I suppose I’m just curious. 与此同时 我只是有点好奇
[18:02] The previous COO of Canon-Ebersole 佳能-艾博索的前任首席运营官
[18:04] was a man named Gary Norris. 是一个叫盖瑞·诺瑞斯的人
[18:06] Terrible allergies. 有严重的过敏症
[18:08] Yes, noted earlier. 是的 之前提过
[18:10] Did you know he was fanatical about avoiding peanut products? 你知道吗 他避免用任何花生产品
[18:15] He ate every single takeout meal 他吃每一顿外卖餐
[18:16] from the same Chinese restaurant. 都只去同一个中国餐厅
[18:18] He had a special arrangement with the chef, 那个厨师知道当为盖瑞·诺瑞斯准备饭菜时
[18:20] who knew never to have peanut oil around 绝不能放花生油
[18:21] when he was preparing Gary Norris’s meals. 这是他的特殊要求
[18:24] Well, it only takes one slip up. 但是有一次疏忽了
[18:26] But the chef swears he didn’t slip up. 但是那个厨师发誓他没出错
[18:28] He prepared that meal personally, and he believes 他亲自准备的饭菜
[18:31] that someone put the peanut oil in Gary Norris’s food 他坚信是有人在菜端出厨房后
[18:34] after it left his kitchen. 在饭菜中加了花生油
[18:36] I’m starting to think he could be right. 我开始觉得他是对的
[18:38] Death by peanut oil– that would be 借花生油杀人
[18:40] a brilliant way to kill someone. 这真是个高明的手段
[18:42] If Peter Talbott was murdered, 如果彼得·塔伯特是被谋杀
[18:44] the M.O. Is consistent: 那两起案件犯罪手段相同
[18:46] eliminate your target 都用全世界都以为是场意外的方法
[18:47] in a way that the world thinks is an accident. 消除目标
[18:51] Damn it! 该死的
[18:55] Earlier, when I asked you about being around heroin again, 之前 我问你有没有再嗑药的时候
[18:58] you wanted to say something? 你想说什么吧
[19:01] I could tell. 我能看出来
[19:04] I’d forgotten what it smells like. 我都忘了它闻起来什么味儿了
[19:06] Cooked heroin. 熟海洛因
[19:09] It brought back memories. 唤起了我不少回忆啊
[19:13] You also said that heroin users want to dull their senses, 你还说过 海洛因吸食者想麻醉自己
[19:16] that they crave oblivion. 渴望飘飘欲仙的感觉
[19:20] Is that what you wanted? 那是你想要的吗
[19:21] It’s nearly 7:00. 快7点了
[19:23] You’re gonna miss your dinner date. 你要错过晚餐约会了
[19:24] I’m not going. You need me tonight. 我不去了 你今晚需要我
[19:26] Actually… 事实上
[19:28] what I need, I believe, is privacy tonight. 我今晚需要的 是私人空间
[19:31] I’m not gonna relapse. 我不会再次堕落的
[19:33] Besides, if I wanted drugs, I could always just 再说了 就算我想吸毒
[19:36] climb out the window, whether you’re here or not. 我随时都能爬出窗户 不管你在不在这
[19:39] Go. 去吧
[19:40] If it makes you happy, 你回来后我会做呕吐测试
[19:42] I’ll take a spit test when you get back. 如果这能让你好受点的话
[19:46] All right. 好吧
[19:56] I am officially calling it. 我要正式给你纠正一点
[19:59] “Foam” Is-is not a category of food. “泡沫”不算是一种食物
[20:02] It just isn’t. 真心不是
[20:03] I feel like I should take you to a restaurant 我觉得我得带你去一家
[20:05] that provides actual sustenance. 提供正规食物的餐厅
[20:07] That’s all right. After all the bubbles subsided, 没关系 消化完那些泡泡后
[20:09] there was food underneath. 我也饱了
[20:10] No, you’re missing my point. 不 你没理解我的意思
[20:12] Can’t you see that’s my stealthy way 你感觉不到我是在隐晦的
[20:14] of asking you out on another date. 邀请你跟我再次约会吗
[20:16] Oh, smooth! 真是油腔滑调
[20:18] Yeah. So smooth you didn’t even notice. 是啊 而且不动声色
[20:21] No, I didn’t. I was… 确实 我…
[20:24] Seriously, though, I… I had fun. 说真的 今天我过得很愉快
[20:28] Most of my dates these days 最近我大部分的约会对象
[20:29] are spent talking about ex-husbands. 都不断提起她们的前夫
[20:32] You didn’t go there. 你没有
[20:33] Well, that’s easy– I’ve never been married. 肯定啊 因为我没结过婚
[20:35] – What about you? – No. -你呢 -也没有
[20:45] Your chariot. 你的南瓜车来了
[20:49] So, uh… 所以…
[20:51] like I said, this was fun. 正如我说的 今晚很愉快
[20:54] It was. 是很愉快
[20:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:01] Thank you. 也谢谢你
[21:09] Who are they? 这些人是谁
[21:10] Employees of Canon-Ebersole 佳能-艾博索
[21:11] who have died over the last ten years. 过去十年死掉的员工
[21:14] It is a big company. 那是个大公司
[21:15] Odds are they’re gonna lose some people along the way. 在发展过程中有人死去也不足为奇
[21:17] And some of these, no doubt, are random. 很明显 死者之间没有什么联系
[21:20] But there could be a pattern hidden in there. 但这其中没准儿暗藏规律
[21:23] – How was your date? – Good. -约会怎么样 -挺好的
[21:25] Fun. 很愉快
[21:28] I think maybe he lied to me. 我觉得他对我说谎了
[21:31] It was the end of the night and we were talking 吃完晚饭 我们聊天时
[21:33] about whether or not we’ve been married, 说起结婚的问题
[21:34] and when he said he hadn’t– and this isn’t something 他说他没结过婚 和你待在一起之前
[21:36] I would’ve noticed before I started working with you– 我也许难以察觉 但现在
[21:39] but I… could swear he wasn’t telling the truth. 我敢说他没讲实话
[21:42] Flexing our deductive muscles, are we? 这就是演绎法的威力 对吧
[21:44] I could burst with pride. 我很骄傲啊
[21:46] The next step is confirmation. 下一步就是确认
[21:48] It’s easy enough to find out if he was married. 很容易就可以查出他是否结过婚
[21:50] What was his last name? 他姓什么
[21:51] Hold on. 住手
[21:53] Not a cyber-stalker. 别利用网络偷窥别人的隐私
[21:54] Do you want to find out if you’re right or don’t you? 你不想知道自己的推理是否正确吗
[21:58] His last name is Ward. 他姓沃德
[22:00] Quick visit to maritalrecords.com 登陆婚姻纪录网
[22:02] Tells us that Aaron Ward 纽约的亚伦·沃德
[22:05] of New York City was… 他的婚姻状况是
[22:09] – Oh. – Oh. What does that mean? -哦 -哦是什么意思
[22:11] He wasn’t married. Oh. He is married. 他不是结过婚 而是正处于已婚状态
[22:13] To a woman called Grace Arber. 妻子叫格瑞丝·亚伯
[22:15] They just celebrated their anniversary. 他们刚刚庆祝了结婚纪念日
[22:17] How could Emily set me up with a married guy? 艾米丽怎么能给我介绍一个已婚男人
[22:19] Well, look at it this way: your instincts were right. 你可以这么看 你的直觉是正确的
[22:21] And you’re home early, so I assume you haven’t become 而且你很早就回家了 所以你并没有
[22:23] an unwitting adulteress. 成为一名不知情的小三
[22:27] I knew it! 我就知道
[22:28] – Knew what? – That’s the NYPD lab. -知道什么 -纽约警局实验室的短信
[22:30] They agreed to rush the tests of Peter Talbott’s salad 他们对塔伯特的沙拉做了检测
[22:33] and there were trace amounts of heroin in it. 发现里面有少许海洛因
[22:36] My advice… 我的意见是
[22:37] don’t dwell on that man’s petty deceptions. 别理那个男人的小谎话
[22:39] You need your rest. 你需要休息
[22:40] We’re going to Canon-Ebersole tomorrow. 我们明天要去佳能-艾博索
[22:42] We’re going to call another meeting of their Board of Directors. 我们要再召开一次董事会
[22:44] Can you do that? You don’t even work there anymore. 你能做到吗 你都不为他们工作了
[22:46] Not technically, but I think 理论上说 不能 但我认为
[22:48] they’re gonna want my help in trying to figure out 他们需要我的帮助来确定
[22:49] whether there’s a murderer working there. 公司内部是不是有个杀人犯
[22:53] Miles Durham, former head trader in your Denver office. 迈尔斯·杜伦 丹佛分公司前任贸易主管
[22:56] Mr. Durham was a volunteer with wilderness search and rescue 杜伦先生是野外救援队的志愿者
[23:00] who always filed his travel plans with the ranger office 他在露营前 总会在办公室写下
[23:03] whenever he went camping. 旅行的计划
[23:04] We’re busy people, Mr. Holmes. 我们很忙 福尔摩斯先生
[23:06] What are we doing here? 我们到底来这做什么
[23:08] Maria Filipello. 玛利亚·费伯罗
[23:10] She ran your equities division in Dallas. 她负责达拉斯的资产净值估算部门
[23:12] She suffocated in 2005 2005年
[23:13] when the natural gas line running into her house ruptured. 因家里的煤气泄漏 窒息而死
[23:16] Never been another problem with that brand of piping 那个牌子的管道质量很好
[23:18] before or since. 从未出现过类似问题
[23:21] Jason Palmer. 杰森·帕尔默
[23:21] He worked in the New York office. 他在纽约分公司工作
[23:22] Got a $5 million bonus in 2009. 2009年得到了500万的奖金
[23:26] Then drowned, while swimming in a lake 之后在自家附近的湖里
[23:28] near his home in the Catskills. 被发现溺水身亡
[23:29] The odd things is, 奇怪的是
[23:30] when Jason Palmer was in college, 杰森·帕尔默在大学时期
[23:32] he was a beach lifeguard at Martha’s Vineyard. 是玛莎葡萄园的海滩救生员
[23:33] Respectfully, Mr. Holmes, 恕我直言 福尔摩斯先生
[23:36] you found Peter, he O.D.’d, 你找到了彼得 他死于毒品
[23:37] we’re done. 工作结束了
[23:38] Peter Talbott was murdered. 彼得·塔伯特是被谋杀的
[23:40] The police are investigating now. 警方正在调查中
[23:41] I believe the man who killed him 我认为杀害他的凶手
[23:43] also killed your previous COO, 也杀害了前任首席运营官
[23:45] Gary Norris. 盖瑞·诺瑞斯
[23:46] And these three unfortunate souls. 还有这不幸的三位
[23:48] Possibly one or two others, as well. 可能除此之外还有一两个
[23:49] I can’t find a plausible motive for anyone 我认为公司以外的人
[23:52] outside the company to have committed these murders. 没有任何杀人动机
[23:54] These are not crimes of passion. 这些不是冲动犯罪
[23:56] They’re too well-concealed for that. 作案手法太精妙了
[23:57] They’re crimes of opportunity. 谋杀是为了升职
[23:59] I think you may have a sociopath in your midst. 我认为你们公司里有个反社会人士
[24:02] A particularly cunning, methodical killer. 一个十分狡猾 专业的杀手
[24:05] If I’m right, they wait, they analyze, 如果我的分析正确 他在伺机而动
[24:07] and when the time is right to give themselves a leg up, 时机一到 就出手作案
[24:10] they pounce. 谋求升职
[24:11] You’re saying someone is killing their way up the ladder? 你是说有人为了升职在杀害别人
[24:15] That sounds insane to me. 这太不合常理了
[24:17] I’d love to be wrong. 我很希望自己是错的
[24:18] But someone did dose Peter Talbott’s salad with heroin. 但确实有人在彼得·塔伯特的沙拉里放了海洛因
[24:21] As for the rest, you let me do my work. 至于其他死者 让我来调查
[24:24] I’ll need access to your records. 我需要员工资料
[24:26] If this person is here, I’ll find them. 如果那个人在公司的话 我会找出他
[24:28] We control billions of dollars worth of assets, Mr. Holmes. 我们坐拥数百亿资产 福尔摩斯先生
[24:32] We can’t give you access to these files. 我们不能让你随意查看
[24:34] – They’re confidential. – I don’t need to audit you, -那是机密文件 -我不是要查账
[24:36] I just need to do some simple math. 我只需要做一些小小的推理
[24:38] There can’t be that many people 不可能有那么多人
[24:40] who worked in Denver in 2003, 03年在丹佛上班
[24:41] Dallas in 2005, 05年调职达拉斯
[24:43] New York since 2009. 09年又来纽约吧
[24:44] If I can find this person quickly, 如果我能很快查到这个人
[24:46] I can wrap this up with a minimum of scandal. 就可以将丑闻的危害降到最低
[24:48] All right, enough. 好了 够了
[24:49] This is not necessary. 这完全没有必要
[24:51] Are you listening to me? 你有没有听我说话
[24:52] There may be a murderer at Canon-Ebersole. 佳能-艾博索里有杀人犯
[24:54] There’s not a killer. You know how I know that? 根本没有杀人犯 想知道原因吗
[24:56] Because the only person with the career path 因为符合那个事业路线的人
[24:57] that you’re describing is me. 只有我
[25:00] What are you saying? 你说什么
[25:01] That I murdered, like, what, like five people? 我杀了那五个人吗
[25:05] Well, this is a bit awkward, 是有些棘手
[25:07] but I-I’d say that you’re a damn good suspect. 但我得说 你是个重大嫌疑人
[25:18] I thought I’d bring you your check personally. 我觉得应该亲自把佣金送来
[25:20] Also, we need to talk. 而且 我们需要谈谈
[25:22] Do we? 需要吗
[25:27] Eggs? 吃蛋吗
[25:28] I’m sure I could find another fork. 我可以再给你找把叉子
[25:29] I’m not hungry. I came here to end this. 我不饿 我来这是为了把事情结了
[25:32] Well, that should be simple enough. Just confess. 那很简单 你只需要如实交代
[25:34] Save us both a great deal of time and trouble. 这样我们都会省时又省力
[25:37] Do you have any idea what you did to me today? 知道你今天的话对我有什么影响吗
[25:40] Do you know what it takes just to survive 你知道我付出了多少心血
[25:42] at a place like Canon-Ebersole? 才在佳能-艾博索生存下来吗
[25:44] I think avoiding you would be a good start. 我认为少和你接触是最好的生存方式
[25:46] I’ve never killed anyone. 我没杀过人
[25:49] I went to parochial school, Mr. Holmes. 我上的是教会学校 福尔摩斯先生
[25:53] I’ve pretty much broken every commandment they ever taught me. 我几乎打破了我学过的所有戒律
[25:56] Father Ray probably isn’t very proud of me, 雷神父绝不会以我为荣
[25:58] but then again, Father Ray doesn’t have a country house. 但是雷神父不像我有一套郊区别墅
[26:02] I was inches away from becoming COO, 我马上就要成为首席运营官了
[26:04] which everybody knows 大家都知道这个
[26:05] is where they groom you for the big chair. 然后开始巴结你
[26:07] And you accuse me of murder. 可你却指控我谋杀
[26:10] You think everybody in that place isn’t talking? 你觉得人们不会说闲话吗
[26:14] Gossip’s poison in that place. 流言蜚语在公司是毒药
[26:15] Doesn’t matter that I’m completely innocent. 没人去理会我是不是清白的
[26:18] I’m never gonna get that job. 我铁定做不成首席运营官了
[26:20] Sorry. Are you done? 不好意思 你说完了吗
[26:21] Every time you say “Innocent,” I… I tune out. 每次你说到”清白”二字 我都会无视
[26:24] In that case, I’m just 既然这样 我只能
[26:24] going to have to prove it to you, aren’t I? 向你证明我的清白了 是吧
[26:26] Miles Durham, the first of these so-called murders. 迈尔斯·杜伦 你口中的第一位死者
[26:29] He disappeared during a camping trip. 他在野营时失踪
[26:31] August 2003, right? 时间是03年8月 对吧
[26:33] He left August 7… 他是8月7号出发的
[26:36] He was supposed to return August 9. 预计9号返回
[26:40] – What is this? – Medical records. Mine. -这是什么 -我的病历
[26:43] I had elective surgery, August 6, 2003. 我在当月6号 做了外科手术
[26:46] There were, uh… 术后出现了
[26:47] complications. 并发症
[26:49] I wasn’t released until August 12. 直到12号才出院
[26:52] Liposuction. Rhytidoplasty. 抽脂 去皱
[26:54] You had a face-lift. 你做过面部整形手术
[26:55] You see many jowly men on the cover of Barron’s, Mr. Holmes? 你看巴伦周刊的封面有几个人有双下巴
[26:58] My point is, I couldn’t have murdered Miles Durham. 我要说的是 我不可能杀害迈尔斯·杜伦
[27:01] And I’ll tell you something else. 还有
[27:03] Dan Cho– arrogant little pissant– 丹·周 一个傲慢的小人物
[27:06] no, he didn’t work for Canon-Ebersole in 2003, 他03年没在佳能-艾博索工作
[27:09] because he had a summer internship with us 不过他在商业学校念书时
[27:12] while he was in business school. 来我们这暑期实习过
[27:14] Worked at our Denver office. 在丹佛分公司
[27:15] Here’s his file. 这是他的资料
[27:17] We hired him in 2005, sent him to Dallas. 我们05年录用了他 把他送到了达拉斯
[27:21] You think there’s a sociopath working for us? 你觉得他可能是那个反社会的人吗
[27:24] Let me let you in on a little secret, Mr. Holmes. 再给你透露一个小秘密
[27:27] We’re all sociopaths. 我们公司都是反社会的人
[27:36] Hey, I’m trying to read up there. 我在上面看书呢
[27:38] This doesn’t make any sense. 这根本说不通
[27:39] Yes, Dan Cho interned in Denver 没错 丹·周03年暑假
[27:41] during the summer of 2003. 是在那实习过
[27:43] But he didn’t benefit from the first murder. 但他没从第一起谋杀中获益
[27:45] Company didn’t even hire him till two years later. 公司是在两年之后才录用他的
[27:47] First of all, you’re not even sure 首先 你都不能确定
[27:48] Miles Durham’s disappearance was a murder. 迈尔斯·杜伦 的失踪是不是谋杀
[27:50] Okay, let’s say it was. 好吧 就当它是
[27:51] Maybe this guy Dan Cho 也许这个叫丹·周的家伙
[27:53] killed him to get a charge out of it. 杀害他只是为了取乐
[27:54] The-the murder was the benefit. 谋杀本身就是一种获益
[27:56] People who enjoy killing 嗜杀的人
[27:58] like to share their enthusiasm with others. 喜欢同别人分享他们的快感
[28:00] They want everyone to know there’s a murderer out there. 他们想让所有人都知道发生了谋杀
[28:02] And anyway, even after he was hired, 不仅如此 即使是他进入公司之后
[28:05] he didn’t benefit from the deaths 他也没像吉姆·福克斯那样
[28:06] nearly as much as Jim Fowkes. 从几起谋杀中获益
[28:08] But Jim Fowkes… 但吉姆·福克斯
[28:10] Jim Fowkes didn’t do the first one! 第一起谋杀不是吉姆·福克斯做的
[28:12] It would appear not! 事实并非如此
[28:17] Marrying man? 已婚男人
[28:18] He just won’t quit. 他不放手
[28:19] He says he is married, 他说他是结婚了
[28:20] but he wants to meet me to explain himself. 但他想跟我当面解释
[28:23] – You should go. – Coffee with a creep? -你应该去 -和一个龌龊男喝咖啡
[28:25] – No, thanks. – If nothing else, -算了 -如果没别的事情可做
[28:27] it would be an interesting experiment in deduction for you. 这是你练习演绎法的好机会
[28:29] Spot the lie. 识破谎言
[28:30] Besides… 而且
[28:31] I need time to think, 我需要时间来思考
[28:32] which means it’s not gonna get any quieter around here. 因此这里将不得安宁了
[28:36] I… 我
[28:48] 紧急联系人 卡普兰·唐娜
[28:49] Donna. 唐娜
[28:52] – Can I get you something? – I’m good. -喝点什么 -不用了
[28:57] How did you find out I’m married? 你怎么发现我已经结婚了
[28:59] Um… I thought you wanted to explain yourself, 我想今天是你要解释
[29:02] – not the other way around. – Okay, wait. -而不是我吧 -好吧 是这样
[29:04] I did lie to you. 我是对你撒谎了
[29:06] I did. 没错
[29:07] But it’s not what you think. 但事实并非如你所想
[29:10] I volunteer, uh, 我在一家
[29:12] for a place called Shoreline Community Services. 名为”海岸线社区服务”的机构做志愿者
[29:14] It’s a legal aid thing. 是一家合法的援助机构
[29:16] We… work with people who are seeking political asylum. 我们为那些寻求政治避难的人提供帮助
[29:20] A while back, 前阵子
[29:21] I helped out with a woman from Kosovo. 我帮助了一个来自科索沃的女人
[29:23] Her father was a general in the war, 他的父亲是一名战败方的
[29:25] for the losing side, 上将
[29:27] and when it ended, he was shot in the street. 战争结束后 他在街上被枪杀了
[29:31] She would have been killed had she returned home. 她当时如果回家 可能也难逃一死
[29:34] But the U.S. wouldn’t give her asylum. 但是美国没有为她提供政治庇护
[29:39] So you married her to keep her in the country. 所以你为了让她留在这 就和她结婚了
[29:41] Do you have a relationship? 你们发生关系了吗
[29:45] She lives in Hoboken. 她住在赫伯肯
[29:47] I check in on her sometimes. That’s it. 我有时会去看看她 仅此而已
[29:50] We can get a divorce in a year, 如果政府不横加干涉的话
[29:52] without the government crawling all over us. 我们一年内就可以离婚
[29:57] I would have told you eventually, 我准备最终和你说的
[29:59] if there was an “Eventually.” 如果我们有”最终”的话
[30:01] But, uh… 但是
[30:03] but now I’m just… I’m sorry. 但我现在… 很抱歉
[30:08] Helping her was a really compassionate thing to do. 你能为她提供帮助 真有同情心
[30:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:14] But if you don’t mind my asking, how did you find out about it? 我还是想知道 你是怎么发现的
[30:22] Excuse me. Donna? 不好意思 唐娜
[30:24] It is Donna, right? 你叫唐娜 是吧
[30:28] No one ever remembers the secretary, do they, Donna? 没人会对一个秘书有印象 是吧
[30:30] Excuse me, what? 抱歉 你说什么
[30:32] As a career choice, has its limits. 作为职业 秘书有它的缺点
[30:34] But then it does afford one a certain cloak of invisibility. 但对于某些人来说 它就像一件隐身斗篷
[30:37] I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[30:39] But I’m pretty sure that Mr. Fowkes 但我很肯定福克斯先生
[30:41] had you banned from the building. 禁止你进入公司大楼
[30:43] You’ve been with him a long time, haven’t you? 你和他在一起很久了 对吧
[30:45] Until tonight, I just assumed that you’d… 直到今晚之前 我都认为你是
[30:47] come to work with him after he moved to New York. 从他搬到纽约之后才和他共事的
[30:49] Then I saw your name as the emergency contact 而我在却发现他在丹佛的手术单上
[30:51] for a surgical procedure he had in Denver. 紧急联系人那里填的是你
[30:55] You followed him to Dallas, too, didn’t you? 你还跟着他去了达拉斯 是吧
[30:57] Mr. Fowkes is a good boss, 福克斯先生是个好老板
[30:59] and we’re loyal to each other. 我们彼此都很忠诚
[31:00] He’s certainly had a meteoric rise. 他可真是步步高升
[31:03] And he probably owes some of that to you, doesn’t he, Donna? 这其中应该不乏你的功劳吧 唐娜
[31:07] Jim Fowkes wasn’t the only one to benefit 吉姆·福克斯不是佳能-艾博索
[31:09] from the deaths at Canon-Ebersole, was he? 谋杀案的唯一受益者
[31:12] Do I need to call security? 要我叫保安来吗
[31:13] By all means. Let’s loop them into the conversation. 求之不得 让他们也加入我们的谈话
[31:19] No? 不要吗
[31:21] Didn’t think so. 我之前可没想到
[31:25] Quite obvious when you look at it in the proper light. 只要找到切入点 问题就迎刃而解了
[31:28] Every time Jim got promoted, you had something to gain. 每次吉姆升职 你都会获益
[31:30] Pay raise, stock options. 涨薪水 获得购股权
[31:33] The company even contributes to your retirement plan now. 甚至对你的退休金计划也有帮助
[31:35] So? I’ve given them years of my life. 那又怎样 我可是为他们效忠多年了
[31:38] Must be quite a feeling– 那种感觉一定不错
[31:39] steering the fate of a giant company 用点小伎俩就把一间偌大的公司
[31:41] from your tiny little cubicle. 玩弄于鼓掌之间
[31:43] Get away from me. 离我远点
[31:45] Question is did your boss know or were you working alone? 问题是你的老板是否知晓你的行径
[31:48] If you collaborated, it would behoove you to start talking. 如果你们是合谋的 你最好讲出来
[31:51] First one to tattle gets the shortest sentence. 坦白从宽
[31:54] I’ve seen executives like you come and go. 我见过不少像你这样的主管
[31:56] A little bit of smarts, a whole lot of ego. 有点小聪明 就狂妄自大
[31:59] Take my word, you’ve never seen anyone like me. 记住我这句话 你绝对没见过我这种人
[32:01] Oh, sure, I have. 谁说我没见过
[32:02] My bosses use $5,000 suits to get attention. 我的老板们穿5000块的西装来彰显身份
[32:05] You use a scarf and an old T-shirt. 而你系着围巾 穿着旧T恤来装象
[32:08] You’re so proud of yourself 你对于你自认为的发现
[32:09] for what you think you discovered, 感觉很了不起
[32:11] you just couldn’t wait to tell me. 就迫不及待地来跟我说
[32:12] Even if it meant following me into an empty parking garage. 甚至跟随我来到一个空旷的停车场
[32:37] You’re awake. 你醒了
[32:39] Good. 很好
[32:40] Yeah, I’ve pursued my fair share of… 卡普兰小姐 我之前跟踪过
[32:42] killers, Miss Kaplan. 很多杀人犯
[32:44] Most of them… most of them are dreary people, but you 他们大多数… 都很无趣 但是你
[32:46] I-I’ve a certain fascination with you, uh… 我对你的主动性
[32:50] Such initiative. 和耐心
[32:52] Such patience. 感到惊奇
[32:54] I don’t think this is gonna work out for you though. 但我觉得这对你没有好处
[32:56] Too rash. 太鲁莽了
[32:57] Did you tell anyone about me? 你跟其他人提过我吗
[32:59] Or did you just rush right down to grandstand? 或者你就是在故弄玄虚
[33:01] – Oh, I e-mailed several colleagues… – No, you didn’t. -我给几个同事发了电邮 -不 你没有
[33:04] We’re gonna be at Mr. Fowkes’ 还有几分钟我们就到
[33:06] country estate in a couple of minutes. 福克斯先生的郊区别墅了
[33:08] In a week or two, after somebody calls in an anonymous tip, 一两周之后 警方会接到一个匿名电话
[33:12] the police are going to find 然后发现
[33:13] your body buried on the property. 你的尸体被埋在那里
[33:16] And then everyone will know that you were right 到时所有人都会知道你是对的
[33:19] and that Mr. Fowkes killed you before you could prove it. 福克斯先生在你找到证据之前杀人灭口
[33:22] You’re gonna frame your boss. 你要陷害你的老板
[33:25] Daniel Cho is gonna get that promotion. 丹尼尔·周会接替他的位置
[33:27] I imagine he’ll need an experienced executive secretary 我想他会需要一个有经验的执行秘书
[33:30] to watch his back as he rises to the top. 来为他的晋升扫除障碍
[33:33] Hmm, I was wrong about you. 我看错你了
[33:35] You are smart. 你很聪明
[33:37] Oh, that’s quite a compliment coming from you. 你这样说 真让我受宠若惊
[33:40] Canon-Ebersole should make you the managing director. 佳能-艾博索该让你做总经理的
[33:43] They don’t have the imagination for that kind of move. 他们可没有那样的远见
[33:49] “Joan.” That’s the woman that you’re always with, right? 乔恩 就是那个经常和你一起的女人吧
[33:52] That’s the fifth time she texted in the last 20 minutes. 她在20分钟之内发了五条短信
[33:55] She won’t stop, you know. 她不会停止的
[33:57] Very high-strung. 她很敏感
[33:59] I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets the police involved. 她如果报警 我一点都不会感到惊讶
[34:01] Well, in that case, we should let her know 既然那样 我们还是让她知道
[34:03] that everything’s okay. 一切正常
[34:08] I’m a sober companion. 我是康戒陪护
[34:09] I work with recovering drug addicts. 我负责陪护正在戒毒的瘾君子
[34:11] Sherlock is my client. 夏洛克是我的客户
[34:12] His father hired me to help him stay clean. 他父亲雇我防止他再接触毒品
[34:14] The only reason I am telling you this 我告诉你这个是因为
[34:17] is because I think he may have relapsed. 我觉得他复发了
[34:18] I need your help to find him. 我需要你帮忙找到他
[34:20] What makes you think he relapsed? 你为什么会这么想
[34:22] The heroin from the crime scene the other day. 前几天犯罪现场的海洛因
[34:25] It affected him. 那影响到他了
[34:26] I think it brought some things back. 我认为那让他的毒瘾回来了
[34:32] It’s Sherlock. 是夏洛克
[34:35] He says he’s fine, he’s heading back. 他说他没事 正在往回赶
[34:36] See? There you go. 看见没 就是这样
[34:38] Nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的
[34:40] “See you soon.” “待会儿见”
[34:44] No, seriously? 不 来真的吗
[34:45] You honestly expect me to dig my own grave? 你真觉得我会给自己挖坟
[34:48] Have you ever been gut-shot? 你挨过枪子儿吗
[34:50] No. I imagine it makes it difficult to do manual labor. 没有 不过我觉得那样我更没法干活了
[34:53] Shoot me, yank my fingernails out– the answer’s still no. 开枪 或者拔我的指甲 回答依然是不
[34:56] I categorically refuse to dig a hole for you 我坚决拒绝为你挖坑
[34:58] to bury me in, sorry. 来埋我 抱歉
[34:59] Fine. 好吧
[35:00] I’ll do it myself. 我自己来
[35:03] It’s not supposed to be that deep. 没必要挖多深
[35:04] They’re supposed to find you. 好让他们能发现你
[35:09] Tell me something. 跟我说说
[35:09] How did you get started with all this? 你是怎么开始做这些的
[35:12] You must be very proud of your projects. 你肯定为你的计划感到很骄傲
[35:14] It must kill you to have to keep it all to yourself, hmm? 憋在肚子里肯定很难受吧
[35:18] I-I’m about to die, so now’s your chance to share. 我就要死了 你可以跟我分享一下
[35:21] Good to share, yeah. 分享有益身心健康
[35:24] Tell me. 说吧
[35:26] What launched the career of Donna Kaplan, 唐娜·卡普兰 企业中的反社会者
[35:28] corporate sociopath? 你的生涯是如何开始的
[35:30] Mr. Fowkes was a bonds salesman back in Denver, 福克斯先生在丹佛时是债券推销员
[35:33] the company was downsizing. 公司当时正在裁员
[35:35] They were either going to cut his job… 他们要么裁掉他…
[35:39] What are they doing here? 他们怎么会过来
[35:42] I’m not really sure. 不太清楚
[35:42] Bought me some time, though. 不过给我点时间
[35:45] Did you know I pick locks? 你知道我会撬锁吗
[35:47] Pockets, too. 我还会掏包
[35:56] I can’t take a tranquilizer, but if it’s not too much trouble, 我不能用镇定剂 不过如果不麻烦的话
[35:59] I’d love ten minutes hooked up to your oxygen rig. 我想用十分钟你们的氧气机
[36:05] I’ll just help myself then. 那我就不客气了
[36:06] There’s plenty of oxygen out here, you know. 这外面的氧气很充足
[36:10] Pure stuff’s better. 纯净的更好
[36:11] It invigorates and restores. 能让你恢复生机 精力充沛
[36:13] Haven’t you heard? I’ve been through a trauma. 你听说了么 我受到了创伤
[36:18] That was, uh, very convenient 当地警方
[36:21] the local police showing up when they did. 出现得可真是时候
[36:24] Too convenient to be a coincidence. 这绝对不是个巧合
[36:27] It was the text message that Donna sent 是唐娜用我的手机
[36:29] from my phone, wasn’t it? 发的短信 对吧
[36:32] “Everything’s fine. Phone was off. “一切正常 手机没电了
[36:33] My mistake. See you soon.” That’s it. 我的错 待会儿见” 就这样
[36:35] No emoticons, no indecipherable acronyms. 没有表情符号 没有难以破译的缩写
[36:39] It didn’t read like a teenager on a sugar high. 一点都不像脑残青少年的语气
[36:42] Which meant you didn’t write it. 也就是说不是你写的
[36:44] I manipulated her into writing it for me. 我怂恿她写下了这个
[36:47] I knew she’d never be able to duplicate my flair 我知道她不可能复制我那
[36:49] for our evolving mother tongue. 使用火星文的天赋
[36:52] I also knew… I-I hoped 我还知道… 是我希望
[36:54] that once you realized the message wasn’t from me, 一旦你意识到信息不是我写的
[36:57] you’d know I was in trouble. 你就会想到我有麻烦了
[37:01] From there, it’s relatively simple for the police 那之后 对于警察来说 对我的手机
[37:02] to run a cellular interceptor on my phone, 进行网络拦截 找到我的位置
[37:05] find my location, quick call to the local authorities… 迅速联系当地警方还是比较简单的
[37:07] I’m sorry, are you trying to take credit 不好意思 你是想把你的获救
[37:09] for the fact that I saved your life? 归功于自己吗
[37:12] And so soon after you promoted me to bodyguard. 就在你把我晋升为你的保镖之后不久
[37:15] It was a collaboration. 这叫合作
[37:18] Well done, Watson. 干得不错 华生
[37:22] Your deductive skills are not unworthy of further development. 你的演绎能力不会没有得到进一步的提升
[37:27] I think that was a compliment, buried in a double negative, 我觉得那是句葬送在双重否定之下的赞美
[37:30] so… thanks. 所以 谢谢
[37:37] Look, you should know, 你要知道
[37:39] I went to Captain Gregson when I couldn’t find you. 我在找不到你的时候去找了格雷森警监
[37:41] I had to… 我不得不
[37:44] explain some things to him. 跟他解释一些事
[37:50] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:55] You might want to have a talk with him. 你也许得跟他谈谈
[38:06] Come in. 进来
[38:18] You were busy at Jim Fowkes’ house, 在吉姆·福克斯的家时 你很忙
[38:20] and I didn’t get a chance to pull you aside. 我没有机会找你聊聊
[38:23] But I didn’t want to let more time pass without having a word. 但我不想就这么继续一言不发
[38:26] We have something to talk about? 咱们需要谈些什么吗
[38:31] There are any number of reasons 我之所以没有告诉你我的过去
[38:33] why I didn’t tell you about my history. 其中的原因很复杂
[38:35] Um… I’ve told myself dozens, 我跟我自己说了一堆
[38:41] all of them specious. 都是似是而非的
[38:47] In the end, um, it… it is simple. 最后 其实很简单
[38:51] Uh, I was… I was… I was embarrassed. 我… 我感到难堪
[38:59] Since we first collaborated, 从我们第一次合作开始
[39:00] you’ve always held me and my work in a certain esteem. 你就对我和我的工作持有一定的尊重
[39:05] I guess I’m-I’m… I’m, uh… 我想 对于这点
[39:08] I’m m-more vain about that than I would care to admit. 我比我愿意承认得更加自负
[39:14] So, I’m sorry, ’cause you… 我很抱歉 因为你…
[39:17] you deserved to know. 你理应知道
[39:19] I did know. 我知道
[39:21] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[39:23] Do you honestly think I’d let you consult 你真以为我会不作任何功课
[39:25] for the NYPD without doing my homework? 就让你担任纽约警局的顾问吗
[39:30] You told me Joan was your personal valet. 你告诉我乔恩是你的贴身仆人
[39:32] Do you think I’m an idiot? 你觉得我是个傻瓜吗
[39:35] No. 不
[39:37] You are above average in intelligence. 你的智商在平均水平以上
[39:39] And for a policeman, I would say, top tier. 对于一名警察来说 是顶尖的
[39:43] I’ve known about your problem for a while now. 我知道你的问题有一阵子了
[39:45] Why didn’t you say anything? 你怎么都不说
[39:47] I did, sort of. 我算是 说过吧
[39:50] A while back, I asked you out for a drink. 前阵子我邀请你出去喝酒
[39:52] You said, “No” 你拒绝了
[39:54] I figured you’d talk about it 我想当你准备好了
[39:56] when you were ready to talk about it. 你就会说出来的
[39:59] Was I happy that you didn’t tell me? 你不告诉我 我会高兴吗
[40:01] No. 不
[40:08] But your work hasn’t slipped one bit since Scotland Yard. 不过自从苏格兰场以来 你从未失误过
[40:16] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:20] Well, not everyone is gonna see it my way, so, 不是每个人都会像我这样想 所以
[40:24] I’m gonna do us both a favor 我会帮我们俩一个忙
[40:26] and keep a lid on this. 保守这个秘密
[40:54] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[40:56] What is? 什么
[40:58] It’s just that green card marriage guy. 那个为了绿卡结婚的人
[41:00] Emily’s having this dinner party thing next week, 艾米丽下周要办一个派对
[41:02] and we talked about maybe going together, 我们说好了要一起去
[41:05] and I think now he’s blowing me off. 现在他居然爽约
[41:09] But you know what the irony is? 你知道讽刺的是什么吗
[41:10] I don’t even want to be in a relationship right now. I… 我现在一点都不想谈恋爱
[41:13] It’s just that Emily went to so much trouble. 只是艾米丽经历了这么多麻烦
[41:16] Yet his apparent mutual disinterest irks you. 但他那明显的冷漠还是激怒了你
[41:20] It’s crazy, I know. 这很疯狂 我知道
[41:23] If I had to guess, and by sitting there talking about it– 你逼我的 如果非要猜的话
[41:25] you’re forcing me to– I would say 通过你坐在那说的这番话 我觉得
[41:28] he finds your analytical skills intimidating. 是因为他发现你的分析能力太吓人了
[41:30] He was a little weirded out 当我告诉他我在网上
[41:31] when I told him I looked him up online, 调查他的时候 他感到不太自在
[41:32] but he lied about being married, 但是他在结婚的问题上说了谎
[41:35] so we are square, right? 所以我们两清了 对吧
[41:36] He might not see it that way. Doesn’t, apparently. 他大概不会那么想 明显不是的
[41:42] It has its costs. 这是有代价的
[41:44] What does? 什么
[41:46] Learning to see the puzzle in everything. 学会去看透一切的谜题
[41:49] They’re everywhere. 它们无处不在
[41:51] Once you start looking, it’s impossible to stop. 一旦你开始寻找 就不可能停下了
[41:56] It just so happens that people, 凑巧的是 人们
[42:00] and all the deceits and delusions that inform everything they do, 以及可以体现他们所作所为的谎言和错觉
[42:04] tend to be the most fascinating puzzles of all. 是最引人入胜的谜题
[42:08] Of course, 当然
[42:10] they don’t always appreciate being seen as such. 人们通常不喜欢这样被别人分析
[42:15] Seems like a lonely way to live. 听起来是种孤独的生活方式
[42:19] As I said, it has its costs. 就像我说的 这是有代价的
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme