时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hey, Adam, remember me? | 亚当 还记得我吗 |
[00:14] | – Going to school, huh? – Yeah. | -去上学吗 -对 |
[00:16] | Come on, I’ll give you a ride. | 上车吧 我载你一程 |
[00:19] | It’s okay. It’s on my way. | 没事 我顺路的 |
[00:23] | What are those for? | 这些是干嘛用的 |
[00:24] | They’re for your parents. | 给你父母的 |
[00:26] | Get in, I’ll explain. | 上车吧 我会向你解释的 |
[00:43] | You’re not dressed. | 你还没穿上衣呢 |
[00:45] | You said you’d go jogging with me this morning. | 你说过今早要跟我一起晨跑的 |
[00:48] | Doesn’t sound like me. | 不像是我会说的话 |
[00:49] | Have you been up all night? | 你熬了一宿吗 |
[00:51] | I started digging through one of the files I keep | 你昨晚去睡觉之后 |
[00:53] | on open serial murders after you’d gone to bed, | 我开始钻研手头的连环杀人案资料 |
[00:55] | and I lost track of time. | 然后就忘记了时间 |
[00:58] | Still losing track of it, as a matter of fact, | 实际上我现在依然沉浸其中 |
[00:59] | so, no jogging. Sorry. | 所以我就不去了 抱歉 |
[01:02] | I thought we both agreed that a little exercise would | 我记得我们达成过共识 |
[01:04] | be a good addition to your sobriety regimen. | 适当的锻炼对你戒瘾后的恢复有好处 |
[01:07] | For future reference, when I say that I agree with you, | 以后记着 当我说同意你的观点时 |
[01:09] | it means I’m not listening. | 意味着我完全没在听 |
[01:10] | You know what else is great? Jazzercise. | 还有种很棒的运动 爵士健身操 |
[01:13] | I’ll get you some leg warmers, a headband. | 我会给你买副护腿和头带 |
[01:15] | You’ll look awesome. | 看起来会很帅的 |
[01:16] | I agree with you. | 我同意 |
[01:18] | The Balloon Man? | 气球人 |
[01:19] | Is that who you’ve been researching? | 这就是你在研究的人吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah. Came to my attention | 对 我还在伦敦的时候 |
[01:21] | while I was still living in London. | 就注意到他了 |
[01:23] | New York’s very own bogeyman. | 纽约独有的怪人 |
[01:25] | Obviously, you’ve heard of him. | 显然你听说过他 |
[01:26] | Yeah. He took his first victim | 对 他的第一个受害人在七年前 |
[01:28] | from Cobble Hill about seven years ago. | 从科伯山住宅区被带走的 |
[01:30] | I was living just a few blocks away. | 我当时就住在几个街区之外 |
[01:32] | Adam. Adam something. | 叫亚当 姓什么来着 |
[01:34] | I think he’s taken six kids since then? | 我记得 在那之后一共有六个孩子是吗 |
[01:36] | – Seven as of last night. – What? | -从昨晚起就是七个了 -什么 |
[01:38] | I heard it on my police scanner app around midnight. | 我半夜用警方广播程序听到的 |
[01:41] | Ten-year-old Mariana Castillo | 十岁的玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛 |
[01:43] | snatched from her bedroom in Astoria, Queens, | 从她在皇后区阿斯托利亚的家中被带走 |
[01:45] | the abductor’s signature batch of balloons | 现场留下了一束 |
[01:47] | left fluttering behind. | 诱拐者标志性的气球 |
[01:49] | I’d like to think that Fleet Street would have devised | 我觉得伦敦新闻界肯定会想出个 |
[01:50] | a more inventive sobriquet than “The Balloon Man,” | 比气球人更独特的绰号 |
[01:53] | but I do enjoy the inadvertent E.E. Cummings reference. | 不过我还挺喜欢它对肯明斯的暗合 |
[01:55] | Well, if you only heard it on the scanner, then you haven’t | 如果你只是从警方广播中听到的 |
[01:57] | actually been assigned to the case. | 那就说明你还没正式参与其中 |
[01:58] | Yet. | 快了 |
[02:00] | Child abductions and serial murders mean | 诱拐儿童和连环杀人 这意味着 |
[02:02] | psychiatric consultants and joint task forces, | 需要精神科顾问以及多部门联合行动 |
[02:04] | which in turn means that Gregson can’t call me in | 也就是说 格雷森在警署总督许可前 |
[02:06] | until the police commissioner approves. | 是没法给我打电话的 |
[02:08] | And he doesn’t get in until 8:30 a.m. sharp. | 而他最早也得8点半才能得到批准 |
[02:10] | Add approximately three minutes for coffee, | 再花上三分钟买咖啡 |
[02:12] | another six for a trip to the loo. | 六分钟撒泡尿 |
[02:13] | Should be calling me in about, hmm, 15 minutes. | 大概15分钟内就会给我打电话了 |
[02:17] | Or sooner. | 看来我低估他了 |
[02:20] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[02:23] | Crescent Street, Astoria. | 阿斯托利亚 克雷森特街 |
[02:25] | I’ll be there presently. | 我马上到 |
[02:31] | I could have sworn I was wearing a shirt at some point. | 我发誓我之前是穿着上衣的 |
[02:34] | The girl’s bedroom is in the back. | 女孩的卧室在后院 |
[02:35] | Perp forced the lock on her window around 9:30 last night, | 嫌犯昨晚9点半破开她窗户的锁 |
[02:38] | took her, tied the balloons to her bed. | 带走了她 在床上系上了气球 |
[02:41] | Mom’s a painter. She went to a friend’s gallery. | 她母亲是画家 昨晚去了朋友的画廊 |
[02:43] | Dad went to the bodega on the corner | 父亲9点45分左右 |
[02:45] | to get some wine around 9:45. | 在街角的杂货店里买酒 |
[02:51] | That’s freshly broken. | 这是新折断的 |
[02:54] | By the girl, presumably, grabbing for a handhold. | 我猜是小女孩抓在手里了 |
[02:56] | That’s good. She’s a fighter. | 很好 她勇于斗争 |
[02:58] | If little girls could actually win fights | 如果小女孩真能斗得过 |
[03:00] | against grown men, then, yeah, | 一个成年男性的话 好吧 |
[03:01] | it would be a cause for great optimism. | 你真够乐观的 |
[03:12] | What’s this? | 这是搞什么 |
[03:14] | Parents are making | 女孩的父母正准备 |
[03:15] | – a plea to the twist that took their kid. – They mustn’t. | -向劫匪做出恳求 -绝对不能这么做 |
[03:17] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[03:19] | Excuse me. You can’t do this. | 打扰一下 你不能拍 |
[03:20] | We’re live in ten, buddy, | 还有十秒就要直播了 哥们 |
[03:21] | so if you wouldn’t mind. | 不介意的话请让开 |
[03:22] | You don’t understand. It’s… | 你不明白 这 |
[03:23] | We’re on in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, | 准直播送 十 九 八 七 六 |
[03:28] | – five, four, three… – Look, I’m sorry. | -五 四 三 -很抱歉 |
[03:30] | – Two, one. – Hey. Sherlock! | -二 一 -福尔摩斯 |
[03:33] | I’m sorry. I warned him! | 很抱歉 我警告过他了 |
[03:34] | What is this? Who are you? | 怎么回事 你是谁 |
[03:35] | I’m just the man who’s trying | 我只是一个 |
[03:36] | to keep these people from killing your daughter. | 想阻止他们害死你女儿的人 |
[03:38] | Mr. Holmes is a consultant with the department, Mr. Castillo. | 福尔摩斯先生是警署顾问 卡斯蒂洛先生 |
[03:40] | Daniel Peters, Kayla Jackson, | 丹尼尔·皮特斯 凯拉·杰克逊 |
[03:42] | Billy Crawford. | 比利·克劳福德 |
[03:42] | Victims two, three and five of the Balloon Man. | 第二 三 五号气球人的受害者 |
[03:44] | The only ones whose bodies were found. | 只有他们的尸体最终被找到 |
[03:46] | Forensics estimated he kept Daniel alive | 证据表明他在掩埋丹尼尔之前 |
[03:48] | for a full day before burial, Kayla for half a day, | 让他活了一整天 凯拉是半天 |
[03:51] | Billy for almost two days. Why the discrepancy? | 比利则是近两天 为什么相差这么久 |
[03:53] | Sherlock, they lost their daughter. | 夏洛克 他们已经失去女儿了 |
[03:55] | – I think… – Last night, I discovered a direct correlation | -我想 -昨晚 我发现了杀手 |
[03:57] | between the quickness with which the killer dispatched his victims | 杀害受害者的时间 与被害者父母 |
[04:00] | and the extent of their parents’ media exposure. | 在媒体上曝光程度之间的联系 |
[04:02] | I could show you the spreadsheet, | 我可以给你看我的演算表 |
[04:03] | but in sum– the more interviews, | 但是总的来说 采访越多 |
[04:06] | the faster the children died. | 孩子死得越快 |
[04:08] | Is he right? | 他说的对吗 |
[04:09] | Usually. | 一般来说是的 |
[04:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:12] | What does it matter how many interviews we do? | 这跟我们接受多少访谈有什么关系 |
[04:14] | The Balloon Man feeds off the public grief | 气球人想要的就是大众对于 |
[04:16] | of his victims’ families. | 受害者家庭的悲痛之情 |
[04:18] | You nourish him, he’ll get bored, | 等你满足了他的需求 他开始厌倦 |
[04:19] | end the game. | 一切也就结束了 |
[04:20] | Keep him hungry, | 不要满足他 |
[04:21] | we might have two days. | 我们也许就能有两天时间 |
[04:23] | You want to get your little girl back? | 你想让自己女儿回来吗 |
[04:25] | It’s simple. You do everything I say. | 很简单 按我说的做 |
[05:09] | Kemper. | 肯珀 |
[05:11] | That was the name of the Balloon Man’s first victim. | 这是气球人第一个受害者的姓 |
[05:13] | Adam Kemper. I just remembered. | 亚当·肯珀 我才想起来 |
[05:15] | The police found those balloons on the sidewalk | 警察在他带走亚当的人行道上 |
[05:17] | where he’d taken Adam, the ones that said, “Thank you”” | 发现了那些气球 写着 谢谢你们 |
[05:20] | Like Adam’s parents had given him some sort of gift. | 就如同亚当的父母给了他一份礼物 |
[05:23] | I read all the articles over the years. | 我这些年读过所有的文章 |
[05:25] | I know it destroys the victims’ families, | 我知道这摧毁了受害者的家庭 |
[05:28] | but being here in person is just… | 但是身处这里实在是 |
[05:29] | Perhaps you’d like to go outside. | 你想出去走走吗 |
[05:32] | I’m fine, thanks. I just… | 不用了 谢谢 我只是 |
[05:33] | No, it’s not an expression of concern. It’s a request. | 这不是出于关心 这是个要求 |
[05:35] | You’re distracting me. | 你在让我分神 |
[05:37] | I’m distracting you. | 我让你分神 |
[05:38] | Because clearly, this is all about you. | 当然了 整个世界都是以你为中心 |
[05:42] | – Excuse me! – No, no, no, no, it’s okay. | -你想干吗 -没事没事 |
[05:45] | Mr. Castillo, you can’t blame yourself for what happened. | 卡斯蒂洛先生 你不必为此自责 |
[05:49] | Actually, he can. | 实际上他应该自责 |
[05:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:51] | Not for your daughter’s abduction, of course. | 当然不是为了你女儿被绑架的事 |
[05:53] | The kidnapper would have found a way to take her eventually. | 绑匪终归是会找到带走她的办法的 |
[05:55] | But you can and should blame yourself | 但是你可以并且应当为 |
[05:57] | for impeding our investigation. | 拖延我们的调查而自责 |
[05:58] | I told you everything. | 我已经告诉你一切了 |
[06:00] | If everything includes one very big lie. | 除非你把这个弥天大谎也算上 |
[06:02] | Where’s the wine that you claimed you were buying | 你声称昨晚女儿被带走时 |
[06:04] | when your daughter was taken last night? | 正在买酒 酒在哪 |
[06:06] | In your hand. | 在你手里 |
[06:08] | And there’s the lie. | 这就是谎言所在 |
[06:10] | Bodegas put the price tag on the cap itself. | 杂货店会在瓶盖上打上自己的价签 |
[06:12] | It saves stacking time. | 这样码货时可以节省时间 |
[06:13] | Tag– bottom. You– liar. | 价签在瓶底 你是个骗子 |
[06:17] | Obviously, you bought this at another time, | 很显然你是在其他时间买的酒 |
[06:19] | presumably from the liquor store on Atlantic where you purchased | 大概是在大西洋城的酒铺 |
[06:22] | the case of Prosecco you have in your pantry. | 你也是在那买了现在放在餐室的气泡酒盒 |
[06:24] | The bottle was already in your fridge, | 瓶子已经放在冰箱里了 |
[06:26] | so it provided an effective cover | 所以这可以有效地掩饰 |
[06:27] | as to why you were really out of the house. | 你不在家的真正原因 |
[06:29] | Tell us her name, Mr. Castillo, right now. | 说出她的名字 卡斯蒂洛先生 快点 |
[06:32] | Whose name? | 谁的名字 |
[06:33] | His mistress. | 他的情人 |
[06:36] | There’s no point in trying to deny it. | 没必要否认 |
[06:38] | Your lemon press gave you away. | 你的柠檬夹具出卖了你 |
[06:39] | Well, presses, to be precise. One old. | 夹具 确切的说 有一把很旧 |
[06:42] | One quite new, less than a year. | 有一把很新 最多用了一年 |
[06:44] | The pattern repeats itself with your two corkscrews, | 同样的还有两个开瓶器 |
[06:46] | the pepper mills. | 和胡椒磨 |
[06:48] | The older items belong to you and your wife. | 旧一些的属于你和你妻子 |
[06:49] | The doubles were bought by you when you moved | 那一对儿 是你在搬入长岛的 |
[06:51] | – into your own place on Long Island. – How…? | -新居时买的 -你怎么知道 |
[06:53] | I found a letter in your mail forwarded to you | 我在你邮箱里找到一封写给你的信 |
[06:54] | from a long-term stay hotel chain in Islip. | 来自利普市的一个公寓式连锁酒店 |
[06:58] | I assume that you and your wife separated | 我猜你和你妻子分居过一段时间 |
[06:59] | for a while, and then reconciled? | 后来又重归于好了 |
[07:02] | Which brings me to your Caller ID. | 这让我想到你的来电显示 |
[07:04] | You took a 15-second call | 就在昨晚 在你走出房门前 |
[07:05] | from a Long Island area code last night | 接了一个来自长岛地区 |
[07:07] | right before you stepped out of the house. | 时长15秒的电话 |
[07:08] | Presume, from the woman who precipitated your separation. | 我猜 是导致你们分居的女人打来的 |
[07:11] | She rang, you walked out of the house. | 她打来电话 接着你走出房门 |
[07:14] | Why else would you hide information from the police | 你既然那么迫切希望女儿回来 |
[07:16] | when you’re clearly desperate to get your daughter back? | 那为什么还要向警官隐瞒线索 |
[07:22] | When Sara and I were separated, | 我和萨拉分居那段时间 |
[07:24] | I dated a co-worker. | 我和一个同事恋爱了 |
[07:26] | She called me last night, said she was in the neighborhood | 她昨晚打电话给我说她在附近 |
[07:28] | and needed to see me, but I swear, | 要见我一面 不过我发誓 |
[07:31] | I only went out to tell her the she had | 我出去只是想告诉她 |
[07:32] | to stay away for good. | 最好离这儿远点 |
[07:34] | How could you not say anything? | 你竟然瞒着我 |
[07:35] | Where did you meet her? | 你在哪见的她 |
[07:36] | On the street, a few houses down from here, but I swear, | 在街上 几栋房子之外 但我发誓 |
[07:40] | I didn’t go into her car. I just talked to her | 我没进她的车 我只跟她隔着窗户 |
[07:42] | – through her window. – I’d like to speak with her. | -说了几句话 -我要跟她谈话 |
[07:44] | She had nothing to do with this. | 她跟这件事没有任何关系 |
[07:46] | Probably not, but can you think | 恐怕有的 你能想起来 |
[07:47] | of anyone else who was parked on your block last night? | 还有谁昨晚在你家附近停车了吗 |
[07:49] | ‘Cause if she was waiting for you, | 如果她在等你 |
[07:50] | I assume she was facing your house. | 她应该对着你的房子 |
[07:52] | If she was facing your house… | 如果她对着你的房子 |
[07:53] | Maybe she saw something that | 那么她很可能会看见些东西 |
[07:54] | could help us find the guy who took your daughter. | 帮我们找出劫走你女儿的人 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:00] | I just… I can’t believe I’m the reason | 我只是 我敢不相信 都是因为我 |
[08:03] | that lunatic got his hands on Roberto’s daughter. | 罗伯托的女儿才会被那个疯子劫走 |
[08:07] | If I hadn’t called him, then… | 如果我不给他打电话 就不会… |
[08:09] | Now, Ms.-Ms. Thomas, it’s all right. | 托马斯女士 没关系 |
[08:12] | Did you see or hear anything out of the ordinary? | 你有没有看到或者听到些不寻常的东西 |
[08:14] | I never got out of my car. | 我一直在车上 |
[08:16] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[08:17] | I was just looking at Roberto… | 我一直在看罗伯托 |
[08:18] | Do we go back to the Castillo house, talk to the parents more? | 我们要回卡斯蒂洛家 和孩子父母谈谈吗 |
[08:20] | You’re doing it again– talking. | 又来了 絮絮叨叨 |
[08:23] | What? I’m not supposed to talk? | 什么意思 我不应该说话吗 |
[08:25] | Situations like these, | 像这样的情况 |
[08:26] | cases that require my total concentration– | 我需要注意力百分百集中 |
[08:28] | I talk to you, never the other way around. | 只能我主动跟你说话 反之 不行 |
[08:30] | What in the hell…? | 什么破… |
[08:32] | …and I headed for the corner, | 我朝角落开去 |
[08:35] | and then, um, some other car ran the stop sign, | 这时 另一辆车闯了禁停标志 |
[08:37] | almost hit me. | 差点撞到我 |
[08:39] | This was approximately when? Never mind. | 大概是在什么时候 没关系 |
[08:40] | I already know. 9:40. | 我早知道了 在9:40 |
[08:42] | The vine that the girl managed | 女孩拉住屋子旁边的树枝 |
[08:43] | to pull free from the side of the house– it means | 试图挣脱 这说明 |
[08:45] | she was awake and struggling when Balloon Man took her. | 当气球人劫持她时她很清醒 还在挣扎 |
[08:47] | So? | 所以呢 |
[08:48] | So, examinations of the three victims whose bodies | 之前发现的三名受害者的尸检 |
[08:50] | were recovered indicated that he chloroformed them. | 显示凶手用氯仿麻醉了他们 |
[08:53] | He got sloppy with Mariana Castillo, rushed things. | 他劫持玛莲娜时却匆忙离开 |
[08:56] | Why? Because of the sirens. | 为什么呢 因为警报声 |
[08:58] | What sirens? | 哪来的警报声 |
[09:00] | Listening to my scanner last night, | 昨晚我听广播时 |
[09:01] | I heard a report that preceded Roberto Castillo’s call | 听到一则消息 就在罗伯托·卡斯蒂洛 |
[09:03] | to 911 by mere minutes. | 报警前的几分钟 |
[09:06] | Some sort of domestic dispute. A squad car was dispatched | 由于家庭争端 一辆警车被派往 |
[09:09] | to an address less than two blocks from the Castillo home, | 一处离卡斯蒂洛家不到两个街区的地方 |
[09:12] | sirens blaring. | 所以有警笛声 |
[09:13] | You think the perp panicked, and thought the sirens were for him. | 你认为他是恐慌 以为警车是来逮他 |
[09:16] | So he grabbed the girl and ran. | 所以他掳走了女孩 匆忙逃离 |
[09:18] | Stashed her in his car, and then tore through the stop sign. | 把她藏在车里 撞坏了禁停标志 |
[09:20] | Right in front of Ms. Thomas here. | 就发生在这位托马斯女士面前 |
[09:23] | The car that almost hit you– | 那辆车差点撞到你 |
[09:24] | do you remember what it looked like? | 你记得车的样子吗 |
[09:25] | Um, actually, it was a van. | 事实上 是辆面包车 |
[09:28] | It’s a kidnapper’s vehicle of choice. | 绑架者通常会选这种车 |
[09:29] | What else? Make? Model? | 还有吗 牌子 车型呢 |
[09:32] | It happened so fast. | 整个过程太快了 |
[09:34] | Uh, I’m not really a car person. | 再说了 汽车方面我很外行 |
[09:35] | Are you a color person? I’ll get you started. | 认颜色在行吗 我带你回忆 |
[09:37] | Red? Blue? Black? | 红 蓝 还是黑色 |
[09:38] | Brown. Dark brown. | 棕色 深棕色 |
[09:42] | So, what are we looking for? | 我们在找什么 |
[09:45] | Home security camera? | 家用保安摄像头 |
[09:46] | Neighbor with a photographic memory? | 有神一般记忆力的邻居 |
[09:52] | Hey, care to explain what you said back at the station about, | 愿意解释一下你刚才在局里说的话吗 |
[09:56] | you know, you talking to me, not the other way around? | 你能跟我说话 反之则不行 |
[10:01] | Yes, well aware I’m doing it again. | 好吧 我很清楚我又跟你说话了 |
[10:03] | I’ve found, over the years, | 这么多年来 我发现 |
[10:03] | that nothing clears up a difficult case | 像别人叙述案情可以 |
[10:05] | so much as stating it to another person. | 更快解决复杂的案件 |
[10:07] | I talk, they listen, and in talking, | 我说 他们只听 |
[10:09] | I make connections I may have otherwise missed. | 但是谈话会让我有所遗漏 |
[10:12] | One-way street, not two. | 单行道 不是双行 |
[10:14] | Who did you speak to back in London? | 你在伦敦和谁说话 |
[10:16] | Oh, lots of people. Waitstaff, cabdrivers. | 多了去了 服务员 出租司机 |
[10:20] | The occasional prostitute. | 暗娼 |
[10:22] | Better listeners than you might think. | 作为倾听者 她们比你想象的棒多了 |
[10:24] | Right. You don’t look good. | 好吧 你脸色看起来不好 |
[10:26] | My appearance has always meant so much to me. | 外表对我来说很重要 |
[10:28] | You haven’t eaten today, have you? | 你今天没吃饭 是吗 |
[10:31] | No sleep, no food… | 没睡觉 也没吃饭 |
[10:32] | Will make Sherlock a dull boy. | 夏洛克会变成傻子 |
[10:34] | People in recovery have a tendency to relapse | 在康复中的人如果不进食 |
[10:35] | when they haven’t eaten… | 会引起病情复发 |
[10:36] | You know what, Watson? | 你知道吗 华生 |
[10:39] | I take it all back. | 我收回我的话 |
[10:40] | I’m beginning to find the chatter | 我开始觉得 |
[10:41] | that accompanies your companionship | 有个喋喋不休的朋友陪着你 |
[10:43] | extremely useful. | 非常有用 |
[10:44] | A bit like white noise. | 就像白噪音 |
[10:45] | It puts me in a state where I think, and I observe better. | 能让我处于思考状态 更好地观察 |
[10:50] | For example… | 举个例子 |
[10:52] | What? If this is your idea of a brown van, | 什么 如果你觉得这是棕色面包车 |
[10:55] | then you’re even more sleep-deprived than I thought. | 那你的睡眠不足比我想象的严重多了 |
[10:57] | Note the parking tickets. Hmm? | 注意这里的停车罚单 |
[10:58] | It’s been here for days. | 在这儿好几天了 |
[11:00] | Yet there are small skid marks beneath each tire, | 但是每个轮胎下都有细小的摩擦痕迹 |
[11:02] | indicating it’s been moved several inches. | 说明它被挪动了几英尺 |
[11:05] | Someone sideswiped it. | 有人从侧面撞了它 |
[11:09] | My money is on a speeding van | 我打赌是那辆 |
[11:10] | driven by a panicked kidnapper. | 由落荒而逃的绑匪驾驶的超速面包车 |
[11:12] | Well, the paint from the other car is supposed to be… | 那么那辆车留下的油漆颜色应该是… |
[11:15] | It’s dark brown as per Ms. Thomas’ description. | 是深棕色 和之前托马斯女士描述的一样 |
[11:18] | But there’s blue and white paint | 但是这还有蓝色和白色 |
[11:19] | – mixed in with the brown. – Means it’s brown now, | -混着棕色 -说明车现在是棕色 |
[11:21] | but was originally painted white and blue– | 但本来喷得是白色和蓝色 |
[11:23] | a very distinctive white and blue as a matter of fact. | 事实上 是很显眼的白色和蓝色 |
[11:26] | Detective Bell. | 贝尔探员 |
[11:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:31] | We are looking for a decommissioned NYPD van, | 我们要找一辆退役的警用面包车 |
[11:34] | presumably sold at auction, then painted brown. | 大概被拍卖了 后来被漆成了棕色 |
[11:36] | It has a long scrape down one side | 这辆轿车被它撞击的 |
[11:38] | where it struck this sedan. | 那一面有擦痕 |
[11:39] | Issue the BOLO now, | 尽快解决 |
[11:40] | we may find the Balloon Man before lunch. | 我们要在午饭前找到气球人 |
[11:52] | I’m not sleeping. | 我没在睡觉 |
[11:53] | I’m just reviewing the details of the case in my mind. | 我只是在脑中回顾案件细节 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry, were you talking to me? | 不好意思 你在跟我说话吗 |
[11:57] | ‘Cause I thought I was | 因为我刚才 |
[11:58] | just a cavernous expanse between two ears. | 耳朵里嗡嗡作响听不清楚 |
[12:02] | You mustn’t be so sensitive, Watson. | 你不必这么敏感 华生 |
[12:04] | The service you’re providing is quite valuable. | 你的服务很有价值 |
[12:13] | For a brief stretch in London, | 简单说说在伦敦的生活 |
[12:14] | I talked only to a phrenology bust I kept in my study. | 我只对用来做研究的一个半身像说话 |
[12:18] | I named him Angus. | 我叫他安格斯 |
[12:21] | Wasn’t the same. | 不是凯尔特神话的那个爱神 |
[12:23] | I realized that when it came to listeners, | 我才意识到 就倾听者而言 |
[12:24] | I preferred animate to inanimate. | 我更偏爱有血有肉的人 |
[12:28] | Was quite a breakthrough, really. | 这算是个突破了 真的 |
[12:31] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[12:33] | I’m glad I made it to the animate category. | 我很高兴我是个有血有肉的人 |
[12:38] | Just got a hit on our BOLO. | 刚才有人撞见了目标车辆 |
[12:41] | Car Five, you still got the eye? | 五号车 还能看见吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah, driver’s a male white wearing a hoodie. | 能 司机是穿着帽衫的白人男性 |
[12:45] | All I can make out. | 我能辨识出 |
[12:46] | Aviation One, you getting anything on the thermal imaging? | 一号机 你能从热成像看出什么吗 |
[12:49] | Negative. We’re too high to see if… | 不能 我们的飞行高度太高了 |
[12:50] | He made us. Heading north on 78th. | 他发现我们了 正在朝78街移动 |
[13:06] | Police! Stay where you are! | 警察 站住 |
[13:10] | Stay on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[13:11] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[13:16] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[13:25] | Cap, that’s not our guy. | 队长 这不是我们要找的人 |
[13:26] | He would have been in sixth grade | 气球人拐走第一个受害者时 |
[13:27] | when Balloon Man took his first victim. | 他应该才六年级 |
[13:32] | Hey, Holmes. What are you doing? | 福尔摩斯 你在干什么 |
[13:38] | – Holmes. – Sorry, | -福尔摩斯 -不好意思 |
[13:39] | it’s just that, well, | 那个 |
[13:40] | according to that birthmark on his neck, | 从他脖子上的胎记看来 |
[13:42] | you’re quite right. | 你是对的 |
[13:43] | This is not the man that took Adam Kemper back in 2005. | 这不是2005年拐走亚当·肯珀的人 |
[13:46] | This is Adam Kemper. | 他就是亚当·肯珀 |
[13:57] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[14:00] | Adam, please talk to me. | 亚当 说句话吧 |
[14:04] | Now, we know who you are, Adam, | 我们知道你是谁 亚当 |
[14:06] | your fingerprints confirmed it, | 你的指纹证实了这点 |
[14:07] | so come on, | 赶紧的 |
[14:09] | tell me how you ended up in that van. | 告诉我你怎么会在辆面包车里 |
[14:13] | We’ve got a psychiatrist coming, | 有一位精神病医师要来 |
[14:14] | but I don’t think it’s going to make much difference. | 但我不认为那会有什么作用 |
[14:17] | This kid just doesn’t want to engage. | 这孩子不肯合作 |
[14:19] | Well, have you notified his parents? | 你们通知他的父母了吗 |
[14:21] | Commissioner made the call. | 局长打过电话了 |
[14:23] | They’re on their way. | 他们正在来的路上 |
[14:24] | Should only take ’em an hour | 他们要从外面的媒体中开出一条路 |
[14:25] | to fight through all the media outside. | 也就需要一小时 |
[14:27] | Story of the century, this. | 这是本世纪的焦点新闻 |
[14:29] | Missing boy presumed dead, | 被推断为已故的失踪男孩 |
[14:32] | recovered after all these years. | 几年后又重现人间 |
[14:34] | Well, the fact that he was found in a van that | 事实是 他出现在一辆面包车里 |
[14:36] | we thought belonged to the Balloon Man. | 而我们认为那辆车属于气球人 |
[14:37] | That’s obviously more than a coincidence, right? | 这显然不仅仅是巧合 对吧 |
[14:41] | I read about a case like this. | 我读到过类似的案件 |
[14:43] | Police in Dubuque found | 德比克的警察找到了 |
[14:45] | a 15-year-old who’d been missing for seven years. | 一位已失踪七年的十五岁男孩 |
[14:47] | Now, the man who had taken him | 如今拐走他的人 |
[14:49] | had enrolled him in school. | 帮他登记入学 |
[14:50] | He even let him have friends over to the house. | 那人甚至还允许他带朋友回家 |
[14:52] | The boy never tried to leave because he had grown | 那男孩从没试图离开 因为他对绑匪 |
[14:54] | to sympathize with his captor. | 产生了同情心 |
[14:56] | If that’s what’s happened here, | 如果这个案件也是这样的 |
[14:57] | it would explain why Adam was running from the police | 那就解释了为什么亚当在逃避警察 |
[15:00] | instead of to them. | 而不是向他们求救 |
[15:01] | Because he’s actually grown to care for the lunatic. | 因为他竟对那疯子产生了关怀之心 |
[15:03] | If Adam’s still alive, | 如果亚当还活着 |
[15:04] | maybe some of the other victims are, too. | 或许其他几个受害者也还活着 |
[15:06] | Adam was special– his first. | 亚当是特别的 是他的处女作 |
[15:10] | The Balloon Man’s second and third victims are | 仅有三个受害人被找到 |
[15:11] | two of only three to be recovered. | 第二个和第三个受害人是其中两个 |
[15:13] | Their condition suggests that he rather liked the killing. | 他们的情况暗示他喜欢杀戮 |
[15:18] | After he had a taste, I don’t believe he ever looked back. | 尝过那滋味以后 我不认为他还会回头 |
[15:22] | Question now is, what role did Adam play | 目前的问题是 亚当在他们的遇害中 |
[15:25] | in their deaths? | 扮演了什么角色 |
[15:26] | You think Adam helped him? | 你认为亚当帮了他 |
[15:28] | Well, you said it yourself: he sympathized with his captor. | 你自己说的 他同情绑匪 |
[15:32] | Question is, to what degree? | 问题是 到什么程度 |
[15:34] | We did find him in that van. | 他的确出现在了面包车里 |
[15:38] | CSU is processing it for evidence | 犯罪现场调查小组正在从车里寻找 |
[15:40] | to try and prove whether Mariana Castillo was inside. | 属于玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛的证据 |
[15:43] | In the meantime, we’ve got Adam on auto theft, | 同时 我们用盗用汽罪车拖住他 |
[15:46] | but if he doesn’t start talking to us soon, | 但如果他不尽快跟我们交谈的话 |
[15:49] | we’re going to run out of time to find the Castillo girl. | 我们就来不及找到卡斯蒂洛了 |
[15:59] | I want to talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[16:01] | I think I can get through to him. | 我想我能让他弄清状况 |
[16:03] | Holmes, this is a delicate situation. | 福尔摩斯 形势微妙啊 |
[16:06] | And I can, on occasion, be indelicate, I’m well aware, | 我非常明白我有时候不太得体 |
[16:08] | but if you think I’d do anything | 但是你认为我会做 |
[16:09] | to jeopardize the life of that girl… | 危及那女孩生命的事吗 |
[16:11] | Intentionally, of course not. | 蓄意的 当然不会了 |
[16:12] | We’re talking about a kid here– | 我们在说一个孩子 |
[16:15] | a kid that’s been traumatized, maybe even brainwashed. | 一个受到精神伤害 甚至被洗脑的孩子 |
[16:18] | A kid who wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for me. | 如果没有我 那孩子也不会在这里 |
[16:21] | What, oh, you think that gives you the right to question him? | 你以为这就给了你审问他的权力吗 |
[16:23] | You’re a consultant, not a cop. | 你只是个顾问 不是警察 |
[16:26] | And given the very real possibility | 那个年轻人很有可能是 |
[16:27] | that the young man is accessory | 几起恐怖罪行中的帮凶 |
[16:29] | to several horrific crimes, maybe “Not a cop” | 或许没有警察身份的我 |
[16:31] | is exactly what he needs at the moment, hmm? | 正是他目前需要的 |
[16:33] | Ten minutes– that’s all I ask. | 十分钟 这就是我的全部请求 |
[16:38] | You’ve got five. | 给你五分钟 |
[16:56] | Hello, Adam. | 你好 亚当 |
[16:58] | My name is Sherlock. | 我的名字是夏洛克 |
[17:02] | You can probably tell from my accent, | 从我的口音或许能听出 |
[17:03] | I’m not a New York City police officer, | 我不是纽约市的警察 |
[17:06] | nor am I a psychiatrist, | 我也不是精神病医师 |
[17:08] | which makes me the only person you’re going to talk to today | 这让我成为了今天唯一一位 |
[17:11] | who isn’t going to lie to you. | 不会对你撒谎的倾诉对象 |
[17:16] | The people who were here earlier– | 之前在这里的那些人 |
[17:18] | Detective Bell and the others– | 贝尔警探还有其他人 |
[17:21] | they told you that the man who took you seven years ago | 他们告诉你七年之前拐走你的人 |
[17:24] | was a bad man, that he hurt you, abused you. | 是个坏人 他伤害了你 虐待你 |
[17:29] | But they don’t know the whole story, do they? | 但他们不知道实际情况 对吗 |
[17:32] | He also took care of you, | 他还照顾你 |
[17:34] | kept a roof over your head, | 让你住在屋子里 |
[17:37] | taught you to drive. | 教你开车 |
[17:40] | Loved you. | 爱你 |
[17:43] | My father packed me off | 我父亲在我八岁的时候 |
[17:44] | to boarding school when I was just eight years old. | 就把我打发到了寄宿学校 |
[17:48] | I was a little bit of a know-it-all– | 我以前是个小灵通 |
[17:49] | well, massive know-it-all, actually. | 好吧 其实是个万事通 |
[17:53] | Turned a lot of the other boys | 学校里很多男孩 |
[17:54] | at the school against me, hmm, | 都与我为敌 |
[17:56] | especially one by the name of Anders Larson. | 尤其是一个叫安德斯·拉森的男孩 |
[18:00] | Now, over the course of the next year, | 在接下来的一年里 |
[18:03] | Anders took his anger out on me | 安德斯用了各种残忍和可怕的手段 |
[18:04] | in, uh, myriad cruel and terrible ways– | 在我身上发泄他的愤怒 |
[18:09] | nothing close to what you experienced, of course, | 当然这跟你所经历的比起来不算什么 |
[18:13] | but it seemed worth mentioning. | 不过值得一提的是 |
[18:15] | You see… the more Anders hurt me… | 安德斯越伤害我 |
[18:21] | …the more I felt gratitude | 我就越感激 |
[18:23] | that he was actually paying attention to me. | 因为实际上他重视我 |
[18:26] | That in, in tormenting me, he was attempting | 通过折磨我 他在试图 |
[18:28] | to correct what I knew to be wrong with myself. | 改正我所知道的自身的错误 |
[18:32] | One day, | 一天 |
[18:34] | after a particularly brutal lesson… | 一次特别野蛮的教训之后 |
[18:40] | …it left me in a very bad way, | 我伤痕累累 |
[18:42] | a teacher asked me who was responsible. | 一位老师问我这是谁干的 |
[18:45] | I said I’d fallen down the stairs. | 我说我从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[18:48] | Funny, the things that we do | 为我们关心的人 |
[18:49] | for the people that we care about. | 干出的事 真可笑 |
[18:53] | Uh, did he do that to you– | 那是他干的吗 |
[18:56] | the person that you care about? | 那个你关心的人 |
[19:00] | No. | 不是 |
[19:02] | I was in my room | 那天晚上 |
[19:03] | the other night… and it was hot. | 我在我的房间里 当时很热 |
[19:07] | I tried to open the window, but it was stuck, | 我试图打开窗户 但是窗户卡住了 |
[19:09] | and my hand went through the pane. | 然后我的手打破了玻璃 |
[19:14] | And he took care of me. | 他照顾我 |
[19:18] | He put a bandage on it. | 他包扎的伤口 |
[19:19] | Of course he did. | 当然是他啦 |
[19:20] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[19:22] | He does everything for me. | 他为我做所有事情 |
[19:24] | He comes home every morning and brings me doughnuts. | 每天早晨他都给我送来甜甜圈 |
[19:26] | He doesn’t need to, but he does. | 他不需要这么做 但是他做了 |
[19:29] | I never even asked… | 我从来都没要求过 |
[19:30] | No more questions. | 不许再问了 |
[19:32] | He lawyered up. | 他请律师来了 |
[19:33] | Via telepathy? | 通过心灵感应吗 |
[19:35] | Via his parents. | 通过他的父母 |
[19:37] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry, I know you have questions for Adam, | 对不起 我知道你们有问题要问亚当 |
[19:41] | but come on, | 但是别装了 |
[19:42] | you think we don’t know that you think Adam may have had | 你们认定发生在其他孩子身上的事 |
[19:44] | something to do with what happened | 跟亚当有关系 |
[19:45] | to the other children? | 你们以为我们不知道吗 |
[19:47] | It’s a possibility, yes, | 是的 这是一种可能性 |
[19:48] | which is why we’d like to keep talking to him– | 这就是为什么我们坚持与他交流 |
[19:51] | to see if he can help us find Mariana Castillo. | 看看他能否帮助我们找到玛莲娜 |
[19:54] | I can’t imagine what they’re going through right now. | 难以想象他们现在是什么感觉 |
[19:58] | By the way, that was really something | 另外 你刚才对亚当讲的话 |
[20:00] | back there with Adam. | 很感人 |
[20:01] | The story about your bully was really very moving. | 关于你在学校受欺负的故事很让人感动 |
[20:04] | Any of it true? | 里面有真话吗 |
[20:06] | I went to boarding school. | 我真得在寄宿学校上学 |
[20:08] | You should know, Captain, that we’ve already broached | 警监 我们已经和地方检察官 |
[20:11] | the possibility of an immunity deal | 讨论了免责协议 |
[20:12] | with the district attorney’s office. | 的可行性 |
[20:15] | Adam would be given immunity for any crimes | 如果是那个绑架他的人 |
[20:16] | he may have been compelled to commit | 指使他犯罪的 |
[20:18] | by the individual who took him, | 亚当可以受到免责保护 |
[20:20] | and in exchange he’d tell you everything he knows about the man. | 作为交换 他要告诉我们谁是绑架犯 |
[20:22] | He’ll also help you try and locate the bodies of the victims | 他也能帮助你们找到 |
[20:24] | that were never recovered. | 死者的尸体 |
[20:25] | We expect to hear back from the D.A. by morning. | 我们明早会得到检察官的结果 |
[20:27] | By then it may be too late for the Castillo girl. | 到那时 卡斯蒂洛会有生命危险 |
[20:30] | Which is why we very much hope | 这也是为什么我们希望 |
[20:31] | that you’ll support our proposal. | 你们能支持我们的提议 |
[20:35] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 请稍等 |
[20:42] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[20:43] | Support the proposal, don’t support it. | 支持不支持那个提议 |
[20:44] | It doesn’t matter. | 都无所谓 |
[20:46] | My conversation with Adam may have been aborted, | 虽然我和亚当的谈话无法进行了 |
[20:47] | but it was far from a total waste. | 但也不是毫无意义的 |
[20:49] | – What do you mean? – Adam said the Balloon Man | -什么意思 -亚当说那个气球人 |
[20:51] | comes home every morning with doughnuts. | 每天早晨都带甜甜圈回家 |
[20:53] | That means he works nights. | 这就说明他在晚上工作 |
[20:55] | It doesn’t sound like much, I know, | 听起来可能无关痛痒 |
[20:57] | but it’s more than we previously knew about him. | 但总比我们之前了解得多 |
[20:59] | And you think you can run with that? | 你认为可以从此处着手 |
[21:01] | From a drop of water, a logician can infer the possibility | 通过一滴水 逻辑学家能够推断出 |
[21:03] | of an Atlantic or a Niagara | 它来自大西洋还是尼亚加拉河 |
[21:05] | without having seen or heard of either one. | 而不需要任何样本帮助 |
[21:07] | I’ve got my drop of water. | 我已经有了这滴水 |
[21:08] | Now allow me to infer. | 请允许我查下去 |
[21:11] | He worked nights– you think that’s really going | 他上晚班 你真的觉得 |
[21:13] | to be enough to identify the Balloon Man? | 这个线索能帮我们找到气球人吗 |
[21:15] | Of course not, but it’s a start. | 当然不能 但是个开始 |
[21:17] | Our previous suspect pool included | 之前 全城的男人都是 |
[21:18] | virtually every man in the city. | 我们的嫌疑犯 |
[21:20] | Now it’s been reduced to every man who works nights. | 现在起码缩小到上晚班的男人 |
[21:25] | You’re gonna stay up all night again, aren’t you? | 你又准备通宵了 对不对 |
[21:26] | You can’t stop me, Watson. | 你拦不住我 华生 |
[21:27] | I don’t care how I look, I don’t care how I smell, | 即使蓬头垢面 浑身臭气我也不在乎 |
[21:30] | I’m not going to sleep. | 我不会去睡觉的 |
[21:31] | Well, I have no intention of stopping you. | 我也没打算阻止你 |
[21:33] | I mean, what you’re doing to your body isn’t healthy, | 我只想说 你这样的生活是不健康的 |
[21:36] | you know, especially for someone so fresh out of rehab, | 尤其是你刚从戒毒所出来 |
[21:38] | but I get it. | 但我知道那是徒劳 |
[21:39] | I will happily loan you my ears if it means | 如果聆听能帮你找到 |
[21:41] | getting Mariana Castillo back alive and well. | 玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛 我很愿意 |
[21:42] | I appreciate that, but at the moment | 很感谢 但是现在 |
[21:45] | I do not require a listener. | 我不需要聆听者 |
[21:46] | I will have nothing to talk about | 因为直到我看完这些文件之前 |
[21:48] | until I’ve reviewed all of these files. | 我没什么要说的 |
[21:50] | All right, then, I’ll take a box. | 好吧 我负责一箱 |
[21:52] | No, no, no, it doesn’t work like that. | 不 不 不 那样不行 |
[21:54] | My brain is the filter | 只有我的脑子 |
[21:55] | all this needs to go through, not yours. | 才能驾驭这些文件 你可不行 |
[21:57] | I need to read every word, study every image. | 我需要浏览所有的文字和图片 |
[21:59] | All right, then, I’ll help you stay awake. | 好吧 那我帮你保持清醒 |
[22:01] | All right, you know where the coffee is. | 好的 你知道咖啡的位置 |
[22:02] | It’s not about the coffee. | 我说的不是咖啡 |
[22:03] | Whoa, then, what are you proposing? | 那你有什么建议呢 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna teach you something– | 我教你一个秘诀 |
[22:07] | a little trick that I learned back in medical school. | 我从医学院学到的 |
[22:17] | This is what they taught you in medical school? | 医学院就教这个吗 |
[22:19] | When I was cramming for a test and I was tired, | 我准备考试或者感到疲劳的时候 |
[22:21] | I would do a hundred of these, get my blood pumping. | 就做一百个蹲起 让我的血液狂奔 |
[22:24] | Kept me from falling asleep. | 避免犯困 |
[22:27] | I was valedictorian. | 我可是毕业生代表 |
[22:29] | I’m just saying. | 说说而已 |
[22:53] | Watson! | 华生 |
[22:55] | – He changed jobs. – Who? | -他换工作了 -谁啊 |
[22:57] | The Balloon Man. | 气球人 |
[22:59] | A few years ago, the FBI worked a theory | 几年前 联邦调查局认为 |
[23:00] | that he was an exterminator. | 他的工作是消灭虫害 |
[23:03] | Adam Kemper’s family had had their house fumigated | 亚当·肯珀失踪前 |
[23:05] | just the week before he disappeared. | 家里曾经消过毒 |
[23:07] | Yes, I’m still holding, yes. | 没事 我在听 |
[23:08] | No one thought much of it | 当时没人多想 |
[23:09] | until these were taken | 直到他们在 |
[23:13] | right outside the homes of victims two and three. | 二号和三号受害者的房子周围发现这个 |
[23:17] | Oh, both neighbors had their houses tented. | 周边的邻居都把房屋出租了 |
[23:19] | In 2008, the FBI interviewed all 35 of the employees | 2008年 联邦调查局审问了 |
[23:23] | of the company that fumigated the Kempers’ home, | 为肯珀家做消毒的35个工人 |
[23:25] | but failed to elicit any strong suspects. | 但是没发现任何嫌疑人 |
[23:27] | They eventually discarded their theory when no connection | 他们最后放弃了这个假设 |
[23:29] | to extermination was found in or around the homes | 因为后续的受害者都没有 |
[23:31] | of the subsequent victims. | 相似的情况 |
[23:32] | See, the thing is, I think they were onto something. | 但我认为他们的假设是对的 |
[23:35] | I think the Balloon Man was an exterminator, | 气球人以前是做防治虫害工作的 |
[23:37] | but then changed jobs between victims three and four. | 但在绑架四号受害人之前换了工作 |
[23:41] | See this? | 看看这个 |
[23:43] | It’s a copy of The Investor’s Post. | 这是一份投资者邮报 |
[23:44] | You can tell from the distinctive | 从那橙色纸张 |
[23:46] | salmon-colored paper stock. | 就能判断出来 |
[23:48] | The parents of victim number four had a subscription. | 受害人的家庭都订购了这份报纸 |
[23:50] | As do the parents of Mariana Castillo, | 最新的受害者玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛的父母 |
[23:52] | the most recent victim. | 也是这样 |
[23:54] | I saw one in their kitchen yesterday. | 我昨天在厨房看到了报纸 |
[23:56] | The parents of victims five, six and seven | 五号 六号和七号受害人的父母 |
[23:58] | are not subscribers, but have neighbors who are. | 没有订购 但是他们的邻居有订 |
[24:01] | So the Balloon Man was an exterminator; | 所以气球人之前是防治虫害的 |
[24:04] | now he delivers papers at night for The Investor’s Post. | 现在他晚上为投资者邮报送报纸 |
[24:08] | Mm, he identified his first three victims through | 他通过第一份工作盯上了前三位受害者 |
[24:09] | his first job, his last five victims through his second. | 而通过第二份工作盯上了后五位受害者 |
[24:13] | I’m on the phone with the paper now. | 我现在正在和报社通话 |
[24:15] | They’re telling me the name of the man responsible | 他们正在帮我查为卡斯蒂洛家 |
[24:16] | for the Castillos’ route. | 送报的员工 |
[24:18] | They think I’m a subscriber, | 他们以为我订购了邮报 |
[24:19] | looking to send a belated tip. | 正在等一份迟到的报纸 |
[24:23] | Yes, yes, hello. | 是我 是我 你好 |
[24:28] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[24:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:37] | See any familiar names? | 这名字眼熟吗 |
[24:41] | Samule Abbott | 塞缪尔·阿伯特 |
[24:46] | Abbott’s mother is listed | 阿伯特的母亲 |
[24:48] | as the owner of the apartment, but she died six months ago. | 是公寓的房主 但是她六个月前过世了 |
[24:54] | He put it as his home address the last time | 他在驾照年检时 |
[24:55] | he renewed his driver’s license. | 登记了这个住址 |
[25:07] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:12] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:18] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:18] | We got nothing, Captain. | 什么都没有找到 警监 |
[25:20] | The place is clean. | 这个地方安全 |
[25:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:26] | Head back to that room. | 回到刚才那个房间 |
[25:36] | “Congrats.” | 祝贺 |
[25:38] | To who? | 祝贺谁 |
[25:38] | To us. | 我们 |
[25:39] | For finding his place. | 祝贺我们找到他的住处 |
[25:42] | What is that on the balloon? | 气球上挂着什么 |
[25:47] | Bringing it to you, Captain. | 带回去给你 警监 |
[25:55] | You have something that’s mine. | 你们有我要的东西 |
[25:57] | You have Adam. | 亚当在你们手里 |
[25:59] | You know who I am and you know what I can do. | 你们知道我是谁 也知道我的所作所为 |
[26:03] | I’ve already killed six people. | 我已经杀了六个人了 |
[26:05] | If you haven’t released my son back to me by noon tomorrow, | 如果到明天中午 你们不把儿子还给我 |
[26:10] | you can make it seven. | 她就是第七个 |
[26:22] | Please. | 拜托您 |
[26:23] | Make the trade. | 交换吧 |
[26:24] | Bring us back our daughter. | 换回我们的女儿 |
[26:26] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple, Mrs. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛女士 事情没那么简单 |
[26:28] | The department can’t trade one victim for another. | 警局不能用受害者进行交换 |
[26:31] | Is that what you really think Adam Kemper is? | 你们真的认为亚当·肯珀是受害者吗 |
[26:34] | I saw on the news this morning, | 我今天早晨看新闻了 |
[26:36] | the D.A. Offered him an immunity deal. | 地方检察院给了他免责权 |
[26:38] | If he’s just a victim, what does he need immunity from? | 如果他只是受害者 要免责做什么 |
[26:41] | Given the givens in this case, | 现在这种情况下 |
[26:42] | the D.A. felt he had to offer that deal. | 地方检察官也只得开出这样的条件 |
[26:44] | Now, I know the media has broached the possibility | 我知道媒体正议论纷纷 |
[26:47] | of Adam being involved somehow in the Balloon Man’s crimes, | 认为亚当可能协同气球人作案 |
[26:50] | but we haven’t confirmed any of that yet. | 但这种可能性还没得到证实 |
[26:52] | So how long do we wait for you to confirm something? | 那要等多久你们才能证实点东西出来 |
[26:55] | Um, an hour, a day, a week? | 一小时 一天还是一星期 |
[26:58] | I mean, he just said we only have till noon tomorrow. | 可他说只等到明天中午 |
[27:01] | – Mr. Castillo – Has anybody | -卡斯蒂洛先生 -有人问过 |
[27:02] | asked Adam Kemper what he wants? | 亚当·肯珀想怎么样吗 |
[27:04] | He’s 19– an adult. | 他都19了 是成年人了 |
[27:06] | If he was really some sort of partner to this monster, | 如果他真是那个畜生的帮手 |
[27:09] | then isn’t it possible that he wants to go back? | 他可能是想回去的吧 |
[27:12] | Victims of horrific abuse | 经受严重虐待的受害者 |
[27:13] | are often protective of their abusers. | 大多会保护施虐者 |
[27:16] | It doesn’t mean we should send them back for seconds. | 但并不意味着要把人送回去 |
[27:18] | No, listen, | 不 听着 |
[27:19] | the immunity deal is on the table. | 我们已经在讨论免责的事了 |
[27:21] | Then why hasn’t he taken it? | 那他为什么还不接受 |
[27:23] | Because he’s been traumatized. | 因为他精神上受到了创伤 |
[27:24] | He’s hardly speaking, even to his own parents. | 对自己的父母都不开口讲话 |
[27:29] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[27:36] | If anything happens to our daughter, | 假如我们女儿出什么事 |
[27:39] | your head is the one we’re going to be calling for in the press. | 我们会在新闻里让你身败名裂 |
[27:51] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:52] | We go back to the files. | 再去查那堆档案 |
[27:53] | We see if there’s any clue that we missed | 看看有没有漏掉 |
[27:55] | as to where Abbott is keeping the girl. | 能让我们找到被绑架者的线索 |
[27:57] | That’s one option. | 那确实是种选择 |
[27:58] | You have another? | 你还有其他想法 |
[27:59] | When Adam’s parents hired a lawyer, | 亚当的父母雇了律师 |
[28:01] | they put a wall between him and the NYPD. | 相当于在亚当和警察间砌了一堵墙 |
[28:04] | No cop can talk to him. | 没有警察能和他说话 |
[28:06] | No cop. | 不能是警察 |
[28:08] | That’s interesting. | 有趣的想法 |
[28:10] | And where is he now? | 他现在人在哪 |
[28:13] | – What? – I’m sore. | -怎么了 -疼 |
[28:14] | Only did about a thousand squats last night. | 昨晚大概做了一千个蹲起 |
[28:17] | Listen, I wanted to thank you for all of your help. | 听好了 我想谢谢你的帮助 |
[28:21] | Well, always happy to listen. | 我总是乐于倾听 |
[28:23] | No, no, no, actually, Watson, | 不不不 事实上 华生 |
[28:24] | I was the one who listened last night, | 昨晚是我在倾听 |
[28:25] | and I heard someone who was willing to accommodate | 我听到有人愿意改变自己 |
[28:28] | the difficult process of a difficult person | 去适应一个难缠的人 |
[28:30] | for the greater good. | 想让他变得更好 |
[28:33] | It’s a rare quality, in my experience. | 依我之见 这种品质很难得 |
[28:36] | I may even listen to you again in the future. | 将来我没准会再听你的话 |
[28:38] | Not your sobriety twaddle, of course. | 当然不是叫我节制之类的废话 |
[28:41] | Just your thoughts on cases. | 只是你对案子的看法 |
[28:54] | Thank you for seeing me, Adam. | 谢谢你愿意见我 亚当 |
[28:56] | You’re the only one who gets it. | 你是我唯一肯见的人 |
[29:00] | Well, you know by now we’ve identified him, don’t you? | 你知道我们已经清楚他的身份了吧 |
[29:02] | Samuel Abbott? | 萨缪尔·阿伯特 |
[29:04] | Are you worried about him? | 你担心他吗 |
[29:06] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸 |
[29:07] | Is that why you’ve been hesitant to sign the immunity deal? | 所以你才犹豫是否要签免责协议 |
[29:10] | Would you turn in your dad? | 你会告发你爸吗 |
[29:13] | I’d trade my dad for a Tic Tac, | 我曾经用我爸换了一颗的嘀嗒糖 |
[29:14] | but that’s my dad, not yours. | 但那是我爸 跟你的情况不一样 |
[29:19] | The sooner we find him, the better off he’ll be. | 我们越快找到他 对他就越有利 |
[29:22] | He hasn’t hurt Mariana Castillo yet. | 他还没伤害玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛 |
[29:26] | You loved him… | 你爱他 |
[29:29] | but you didn’t love what he did. | 但你并不爱他的所作所为 |
[29:31] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[29:37] | He did make you help with the others, didn’t he? | 他让你帮忙抓别的孩子 是不是 |
[29:40] | He’s my dad. | 他可是我爸 |
[29:42] | That doesn’t mean it wasn’t hard. | 那并不意味着你该帮他 |
[29:47] | Is that why you didn’t want to sign the deal? | 你不签免责协议是不是因为 |
[29:50] | Because you don’t feel you deserve it? | 你觉得自己是罪有应得 |
[30:01] | I never… | 我一直… |
[30:02] | I never knew why it was so important to him. | 我一直不明白为什么他非要做那种事 |
[30:07] | But I loved him. | 但我爱他 |
[30:08] | And when he asked me to take– help take the others, | 当他叫我帮他 帮他抓人 |
[30:11] | then I told him I’d do that. | 我就告诉他我会帮忙 |
[30:13] | – It’s okay. – No, it isn’t. | -没关系的 -不 不是 |
[30:15] | Nothing’s okay. I’m so confused. | 那很要紧 我非常苦恼 |
[30:17] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道自己该怎么办 |
[30:25] | You told me the other day that you’d never lie to me. | 你那天告诉我你不会对我撒谎 |
[30:27] | That’s right. | 对 |
[30:32] | So tell me if I sign that deal, | 那你告诉我 如果我签了免责协议 |
[30:35] | and if I tell you where you can find him, | 告诉你们他在哪里 |
[30:37] | do you think it’ll make up for the things I’ve done? | 是不是能弥补我做过的事 |
[30:42] | No, I don’t. | 不 不能 |
[30:45] | Six other children are dead, thanks to your dad. | 六个孩子因为你爸死了 |
[30:51] | To whatever degree you assisted him, | 无论你帮了他多少 |
[30:55] | you will never get their blood off your hands. | 你手上的鲜血都永远不会洗清 |
[31:03] | But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. | 但那并不意味着 你不该试着赎罪 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:14] | I’ll sign the papers. | 我签 |
[31:19] | I’ll tell you where we live. | 我会告诉你我们住的地方 |
[31:20] | That’s where you’ll find the girl. | 在那能找到那个女孩 |
[31:32] | NYPD | 纽约警察 |
[31:33] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[31:35] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[31:36] | Drop the gun and let her go. | 放下武器 放开她 |
[31:41] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[31:43] | Now! | 立刻 |
[31:49] | Tell Adam I’m sorry. | 告诉亚当我很抱歉 |
[31:59] | Mariana’s okay. | 玛莲娜没事 |
[32:00] | She’s terrified. | 只是受了惊吓 |
[32:01] | She hasn’t been hurt. | 没受伤 |
[32:05] | You can go home, get some rest. | 你回家去休息吧 |
[32:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:09] | He wasn’t what I was expecting. | 他和我想象得有差距 |
[32:11] | – Who? – Samuel Abbott. | -谁 -萨缪尔·阿伯特 |
[32:13] | He dominated Adam. | 他控制了亚当 |
[32:15] | I was expecting a more virile man. | 应该更有气场才对 |
[32:18] | Just seems a bit… | 这人看来有点… |
[32:20] | feeble. | 弱 |
[32:23] | And that back brace. | 他还带着背撑 |
[32:25] | Three scars. Means major surgery, | 有三条疤痕 是大手术 |
[32:27] | multiple operations, fused vertebrae. | 动过很多次 做的是脊椎融合 |
[32:29] | Makes sense that he would’ve needed Adam | 这样就说得通了 他需要亚当 |
[32:30] | to help him get around. | 帮助他走动 |
[32:31] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[32:33] | – What? – What…? | -什么 -是什么… |
[32:42] | My God. This is where Adam slept? | 我的天 亚当就睡在这里 |
[32:58] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对了 |
[33:15] | That man out there, Abbott, is not the Balloon Man. | 阿伯特不是气球人 |
[33:26] | Hello, Adam. | 你好 亚当 |
[33:30] | Mr. Holmes, what are you doing here? | 福尔摩斯先生 你在这里干什么 |
[33:31] | Thought it was time for another one of our little chats. | 我觉得我们有必要再聊聊 |
[33:33] | – How did you get into my room? – Through the window. | -你怎么进我房间的 -爬窗呗 |
[33:35] | Somehow I managed to open it without slicing my hand. | 但我没划到自己的手 |
[33:39] | You said that… | 你说过… |
[33:40] | you cut your hand trying to open a window in your room. | 你的手是打开房间窗户时划伤的 |
[33:43] | Your room. Not Samuel Abbott’s. | 是你的房间 不是萨缪尔·阿伯特的 |
[33:47] | So imagine my surprise when I saw your room today. | 知道我今天见到你的房间时有多惊讶吗 |
[33:50] | Two lamps, proper bed, television. | 两盏灯 一张好床 还有电视 |
[33:54] | Virtual palace compared to Samuel’s room. | 跟萨缪尔的房间比起来简直是宫殿 |
[33:57] | All he had was a stained mattress and a tattered sheet. | 他可只有一张破垫子和烂床单 |
[34:00] | No, you’re talking about my room. | 不 那是我的房间 |
[34:02] | That’s where he made me sleep. | 他让我睡觉的地方 |
[34:03] | No, don’t lie to me, Adam, not again. | 别再跟我扯谎了 亚当 |
[34:06] | You told me when we met | 我们第一次见面时你告诉我 |
[34:07] | that you injured your hand | 你的手是因为 |
[34:08] | trying to open a window in your room, | 打开你房间的窗户 |
[34:10] | the master bedroom. | 也就是主卧的窗户受伤的 |
[34:11] | That’s where the broken pane was. | 而破掉的玻璃窗就在主卧里 |
[34:12] | Samuel Abbott was not the Balloon Man. | 萨缪尔·阿伯特不是气球人 |
[34:16] | You were. | 你才是 |
[34:17] | Mr. Holmes, I-I could’t under… | 福尔摩斯先生 我不明白… |
[34:18] | I examined the pillows in the larger room– | 我检查了大卧室的枕头 |
[34:21] | I found nothing but short, dark hair– your hair. | 发现只有黑色的短发 是你的 |
[34:24] | On the pillows in the smaller room, | 而小卧室的枕头上 |
[34:26] | I found nothing but Samuel’s hair– | 却是萨缪尔的头发 |
[34:27] | stringy and gray. | 灰色的卷发 |
[34:28] | You occupied the master bedroom | 你住在主卧 |
[34:30] | because you were the master. | 因为你才是主人 |
[34:42] | You tricked me, Adam. | 你玩了我一把 亚当 |
[34:45] | That doesn’t happen very often. | 这可不是常有的事 |
[34:48] | I thought you were a dullard. | 我以为你是个笨蛋 |
[34:50] | You’re actually… | 你事实上… |
[34:52] | quite brilliant. | 挺聪明 |
[34:54] | It must take a huge intellect | 一个小男孩能让 |
[34:57] | for a boy to turn the tables | 诱拐他的人听命于他 |
[34:58] | on the man who abducted him. | 他一定智力非常 |
[35:00] | You have no idea. | 你根本不懂 |
[35:01] | Whose idea was it to take more children? | 是谁想要诱拐更多的孩子 |
[35:04] | Was it his… or was it yours? | 是他 还是你 |
[35:08] | I’d just turned 14; I was lonely. | 我当时刚14岁 我很孤独 |
[35:10] | No. What you wanted was to make someone else the victim, | 不 你只是想让其他人也成为受害者 |
[35:14] | hurt them… | 伤害他们 |
[35:15] | like you’d been hurt. | 就像你曾被伤害过 |
[35:17] | No, you’re forgetting the parents. | 不 你忘记了那些父母 |
[35:19] | They’re the ones that I got to see on TV, | 我想在电视上看到他们痛哭 |
[35:22] | crying, begging the monster | 乞求带走他们子女的畜生 |
[35:24] | who took their son or daughter to give them back. | 把孩子还给他们 |
[35:27] | See, when Samuel took me, it was very difficult at first. | 萨缪尔刚带走我时 我真的很痛苦 |
[35:29] | I had to put up with a lot. | 我要忍受很多 |
[35:32] | But he did let me watch TV, | 但是他允许我看电视 |
[35:34] | and so I got to see my parents on the news | 于是我能在新闻上看到我的父母 |
[35:36] | at least once a day, pleading | 恳求萨缪尔放了我 |
[35:39] | with Samuel to let me go. | 至少每天一次 |
[35:41] | And the funny thing was, | 有趣的是 |
[35:42] | he wasn’t the least bit affected. | 他没有受到一丁点影响 |
[35:45] | But I was. | 但是我有 |
[35:47] | You got off on it. | 你觉得很享受 |
[35:48] | I really found myself. | 我找到了自我 |
[35:50] | And as for how I turned the tables on him, | 说到扭转局面 |
[35:52] | let’s just say it’s not very difficult | 当绑架你的人智商低于90时 |
[35:54] | when your captor has an IQ south of 90. | 那也不算多困难 |
[35:57] | Psychological abuse followed by physical– | 心理虐待之后是身体虐待 |
[36:00] | all very standard. | 这是标准模式 |
[36:01] | And the trade he proposed yesterday– | 甚至他昨天提出的交换条件 |
[36:03] | Mariana for me– wasn’t even his idea. | 用我交换玛莲娜 也不是他的主意 |
[36:06] | It was a contingency plan. | 这是应急计划 |
[36:07] | If I ever got caught, he was supposed | 一旦我被抓了 他就要 |
[36:09] | to use the hostage that we had, | 用我们手上的人质 |
[36:10] | or take a new one, to secure my release. | 或者抓一个新的 用来释放我 |
[36:13] | And the idiot didn’t even have a clue that the police | 那个白痴再怎么也想不到 |
[36:16] | would never go for that in a million years. | 警察是万万不会那么做的 |
[36:19] | But you knew it would give them incentive | 但是你知道这能迫使他们 |
[36:20] | to offer you an immunity deal. | 和你签订免责协议 |
[36:25] | Must have taken everything you had | 听到交易提出的时候 |
[36:26] | not to jump on that deal the first time it came up. | 你肯定下了不少功夫来避免太过主动 |
[36:31] | Are you here to kill me, Mr. Holmes? | 你是来杀我的吗 福尔摩斯先生 |
[36:35] | Because I have to admit | 因为我必须承认 |
[36:36] | I find the possibility very… exciting. | 我觉得这种可能性非常 令人兴奋 |
[36:44] | I’m gonna go brush my teeth now. | 我现在要去刷牙 |
[36:46] | I don’t think you’re gonna be here when I get back. | 当我回来的时候你应该已经离开了 |
[36:51] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这能算安慰的话 |
[36:52] | I don’t think I’m gonna stay in this city much longer. | 我应该不久之后就会离开这个城市 |
[36:55] | I think it’s time to move someplace else, | 我觉得是时候搬到新地方 |
[36:57] | meet new people. | 见见新的人 |
[37:00] | I’m gonna miss our little chats. | 我会怀念我们的谈话的 |
[37:17] | I just got an e-mail from my friend from the D.A.’s office. | 刚刚收到检察院的朋友发来的邮件 |
[37:19] | He said the language from the immunity | 他说免责协议的语言 |
[37:21] | agreement is pretty ironclad. | 很严密 |
[37:23] | “Adam Kemper is immune from prosecution..” | “任何与萨缪尔·阿伯特…” |
[37:25] | “For any crimes committed in consort with Samuel Abbott, | “又名气球人 一起犯下的罪行 亚当·肯珀 |
[37:27] | aka the Balloon Man.” | 都免予起诉” |
[37:29] | Yes, I’m quite familiar with the phrasing. | 是的 我对这些很熟 |
[37:30] | I’ve been reviewing it myself. | 我自己审查过 |
[37:34] | Look, what that kid did is… disgusting. | 那孩子的所作所为 很令人厌恶 |
[37:37] | I hate the fact that he’s out there in the world. | 我不能接受他还在逍遥法外 |
[37:38] | But you did make a difference. | 但你确实帮到忙了 |
[37:41] | You saved Mariana, | 你救了玛莲娜 |
[37:42] | and you told the police | 你告诉警察 |
[37:43] | what kind of person Adam Kemper really is. | 亚当·肯珀是什么样的人 |
[37:45] | I handed a psychopath a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 我给一个神经病送去了出狱证 |
[37:50] | You’re not the only one he fooled. | 他愚弄的不止你一个 |
[37:52] | If you’re trying to blow off steam, squats would be cheaper. | 如果你想发脾气 蹲起会更省事 |
[37:55] | – Easier on the decor, too. – I can’t. | -也不需要破坏装修 -做不了 |
[37:57] | I overdid last night and pulled a muscle. | 昨晚做多了 拉伤了肌肉 |
[37:58] | My back’s been sore all day. | 我的后背一整天都在痛 |
[38:00] | I said a hundred squats, not a thousand. | 我说了是一百次 不是一千次 |
[38:06] | Back pain. | 背痛 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[38:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:16] | Dear sweet… | 亲爱的 |
[38:19] | back pain. | 背痛 |
[38:36] | Morning, Adam. | 早安 亚当 |
[38:44] | You picturing those two begging for their son’s life? | 在想像那两人乞求你放过他们的儿子吗 |
[38:47] | No, it’s nice out– I’m just passing the time. | 不 外面挺好的 我只是在打发时间 |
[38:50] | You look kind of tired. | 你看起来有点累 |
[38:52] | I’m getting that a lot lately. | 最近一直这样 |
[38:55] | Listen, before you leave town, I wanted to ask you | 在你离开之前 我想问你一些 |
[38:58] | about William Crawford. | 关于威廉·克劳福德的事 |
[38:59] | Your fifth victim. | 第五个受害者 |
[39:01] | Parents called him Billy. | 父母喊他比利 |
[39:03] | You abducted him on April 3, 2009. | 你们在2009年4月3日诱拐了他 |
[39:06] | Right, yeah. Blond boy. He cried a lot. | 对的 金发男孩 总是哭 |
[39:09] | Well, yes, I’m sure you could reminisce all day. | 是的 我知道你能回忆一整天 |
[39:11] | Still, not your cleanest work. | 但是那次做得并不干净 |
[39:14] | The police found his body on April 7. | 警察在4月7日发现了他的尸体 |
[39:17] | Yeah, we buried him deeper after that. | 之后我们埋得更深了 |
[39:20] | Actually, let me be clear about that, | 实际上 让我把话说清楚 |
[39:21] | in case you have somebody listening to our conversations. | 以防你让别人到听我们的谈话 |
[39:24] | Mr. Abbott made me bury them deeper after that. | 是阿伯特先生逼迫我把他们埋得更深了 |
[39:27] | Whoever had the idea, I think it was a good one, | 不管是谁想出来的 都是个好主意 |
[39:30] | because the police found skin under William’s fingernails. | 因为警察在威廉的指甲里发现了皮肤 |
[39:35] | Definitely came from one of his attackers. | 肯定来自于某个攻击他的人 |
[39:38] | We ran it against Samuel Abbott’s DNA this morning. | 我们今早对阿伯特的DNA进行了配对 |
[39:41] | And let me guess it didn’t match. | 让我猜猜 不匹配 |
[39:43] | Is this supposed to be scaring me? | 你这是在吓唬我吗 |
[39:46] | It’s probably mine. So what? | 大概是我的 那又如何 |
[39:49] | I have an immunity deal. | 我可是有免责协议的 |
[39:50] | Yes, you do. You cannot be prosecuted | 是的 你有 你不会因 |
[39:52] | for any crimes committed, quote, “In consort with,” Unquote, | 和气球人 原话是”一起”犯下的罪行 |
[39:56] | the Balloon Man. | 而被起诉 |
[39:58] | Thing is… | 事情是 |
[39:59] | Samuel Abbott broke three vertebrae in his back | 萨缪尔·阿伯特在2009年3月23日折断了 |
[40:02] | on March 23, 2009. | 三块椎骨 |
[40:05] | That’s why he couldn’t work as an exterminator anymore. | 所以他无法再做防治虫害的工作了 |
[40:08] | That’s why he wore a back brace. | 所以他穿着背撑 |
[40:09] | The surgery had him in hospital for three weeks. | 手术让他在医院躺了三个星期 |
[40:12] | I believe he was in traction the entire time. | 他那时一直在接受牵引治疗 |
[40:17] | Difficult to abduct and murder a young boy | 就算你身体很好的时候 诱拐并杀害 |
[40:20] | when you’re feeling well, I’d imagine. | 一个小男孩都挺困难的 |
[40:23] | From a hospital bed, I’d say it was impossible. | 在医院的病床上 我觉得那是不可能的 |
[40:28] | I have an immunity deal. | 我有免责协议 |
[40:30] | For crimes committed in consort with Samuel Abbott. | 豁免的是和阿伯特一起犯下的罪行 |
[40:36] | But you took William Crawford on your own, didn’t you? | 但你是一个人完成了克劳福德的案子 是吧 |
[40:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:43] | You get bored while your playmate was in hospital? | 你的玩伴躺在医院 所以你无聊了 |
[40:49] | Actually, you know what, don’t tell me, | 事实上 你还是别告诉我了 |
[40:50] | ’cause… I don’t care. | 因为 我不在乎 |
[41:00] | Are those for me? | 他们是来抓我的吗 |
[41:02] | I called them right after | 在你父母告诉我 |
[41:03] | you parents told me you were in the park. | 你在公园之后 我就叫了警察 |
[41:05] | You’re welcome to try and run. | 欢迎你试着逃跑 |
[41:08] | I’ve recently started developing my core, you know? | 我最近开始增强自己的体质了 |
[41:11] | Could use a bit of a workout. | 可以做些锻炼了 |
[41:13] | Oh, no. A fair fight’s not really your speed, is it? | 不 光明正大的战斗你不太习惯吧 |
[41:23] | It was only one murder. | 只是一起谋杀 |
[41:26] | And Samuel abused me. | 萨缪尔还虐待过我 |
[41:28] | I’ll be out soon. | 我很快就会出来的 |
[41:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:48] | Depriving you of all stimuli. | 防止你受到外界刺激 |
[41:51] | – It’s time for you to get some sleep. – What? | -是时候补充睡眠了 -什么 |
[41:52] | No. No, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[41:54] | Right after you solve a case you’re flushed with success. | 在解决案件之后 整个人都会很激动 |
[41:57] | We should double down on work. | 我们要加倍努力工作 |
[41:58] | We? | 我们 |
[41:59] | You, me… | 你 我 |
[42:01] | Angus. | 还有安格斯 |
[42:03] | Some combination of the three. | 我们三个的组合 |
[42:05] | You already know I favor you. Mm? | 你知道我喜欢你的 是吧 |
[42:08] | Hey! No! No! This is… | 不要 这是… |
[42:10] | Right now I’m full of energy, ideas, momentum. | 我现在充满了能量 想法 动力 |
[42:13] | – What kind of tea is that? – Drowsy-time tea. | -那是什么茶 -安心睡眠茶 |
[42:16] | It detoxifies and cleanses the system. | 它能去毒以及清理肠胃 |
[42:18] | Now is the moment when a true detective | 现在该是一个真正的侦探 |
[42:20] | digs into his old files. | 查阅旧档案的时刻 |
[42:21] | You see everything with a new light. You’ll see. | 万物都散发着崭新的光芒 你会看见的 |
[42:26] | I’m gonna solve three cases by nightfall. | 傍晚前我要解决三个案件 |