英文名称:Mary Poppins
年代:1964
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheree | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[01:56] | A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be | 烟囱清扫工就是幸运星 |
[02:00] | Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[02:04] | Good luck will rub off when he shakes hands with you | 当他和你握手的时候 幸运就会传染给你 |
[02:08] | Chim chiminy Chim chim cheree, chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[03:24] | All right, ladies and gents… | 女士们 先生们 |
[03:26] | comical poems suitable for the occasion… | 这样的场合 幽默诗正好派上用场 |
[03:28] | extemporized and thought up before your very eyes. | 即兴创作 当场发表 |
[03:32] | All right, here we go. | 好的 我们开始 |
[03:34] | Room here for everyone Gather around | 这是我们共同的天地 |
[03:38] | The constable’s “responstable”. | 警察先生恪尽职守 |
[03:41] | Now, how does that sound? | 听起来还不错吧 |
[03:48] | Hello, Miss Lark I got one for you | 你好 拉克小姐 让我为你献上一首 |
[03:52] | Miss Lark likes to walk in the park with Andrew. | 拉克小姐喜欢和安德鲁在公园散步 |
[03:58] | Hello, Andrew. | 你好啊 安德鲁 |
[04:03] | Ah, Mrs Cory a story for you | 啊 考利夫人 一个关于你的故事 |
[04:08] | Your daughters were shorter than you… | 你的女儿过去比你矮 |
[04:11] | but they grew. | 但现在 她们长高了 |
[04:20] | Dear Miss Persimmon… | 亲爱的帕西蒙小姐 |
[04:24] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[04:27] | Wind’s in the east | 风 从东方刮来 |
[04:30] | Mist comin’ in. | 雾 在四处弥漫 |
[04:33] | Like something is brewin’ about to begin | 一件酝酿已久的事情看似就要发生 |
[04:39] | Can’t put me finger on what lies in store | 没人能够预测未来 |
[04:45] | But I feel what’s to happen… | 但我知道将要发生的一切 |
[04:48] | all happened before. | 都曾经发生过 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry. Where was I? | 对不起 刚才说到哪里了 |
[05:21] | Thank you, one and all, for your kind support. | 谢谢 谢谢你的支持 |
[05:28] | Ah, Miss Lark, thank you. | 啊 拉克小姐 谢谢 |
[05:33] | Crikey. Bless you, guv. | 天主保佑你 |
[05:36] | Generosity itself, that’s what you are. | 您就是慷慨的化身 |
[05:39] | No charge. | 您就免了 |
[05:43] | Oh, it’s you! Hello. | 哦 是你啊 你好 |
[05:48] | Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane, you say? | 你是说 樱桃树大街17号么 |
[05:51] | All right. Come along with me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[05:55] | This here’s Cherry Tree Lane. | 这就是樱桃树大街 |
[05:58] | Nice little spot, you might say. | 一个很可爱的地方 |
[06:02] | Number 17’s just down a bit. | 17号就在前面 |
[06:09] | Now, this imposing edifice what first greets the eye… | 这个能给人留下深刻印象的大房子第一眼看上去并不舒服 |
[06:11] | is the home of Admiral Boom… | 它是退役海军上将 |
[06:14] | late of His Majesty’s Navy. | 鲍默将军的家 |
[06:16] | Likes his house shipshape, he does… | 他的房子就像一艘船 |
[06:18] | shipshape and bristol fashion at all times. | 他做事更是井井有条 一丝不苟 |
[06:28] | -Time gun ready? -Ready and charged, sir. | -报时枪准备 -准备完毕 将军 |
[06:31] | -Three minutes and six seconds. -Aye, aye, sir. | -还有3分零6秒 -是 将军 |
[06:34] | What he’s famous for is punctuality. | 将军一向以准时而闻名 |
[06:38] | The whole world takes its time from Greenwich. | 全世界都以格林尼治时间为准 |
[06:41] | But Greenwich, they say, takes its time from Admiral Boom. | 但人们说格林尼治以将军的时间为准 |
[06:45] | What cheer, Admiral? | 情况还好么 将军 |
[06:47] | Good afternoon to you, young man. Where are you bound? | 下午好 年轻人 你要到哪儿去 |
[06:50] | Number 17. Got some parties here in tow what wants to see it. | 17号那儿有个聚会 我想去看看 |
[06:54] | -Enter that in the log. -Aye, aye, sir. | -把这事记入航海日志 -是 将军 |
[06:57] | A word of advice, young man: | 应该提醒你 年轻人 |
[06:59] | Storm signals are up at Number 17. | 17号地区的暴风雨迹象已经很明显 |
[07:02] | Bit of heavy weather brewing there. | 天气马上就要变坏 |
[07:04] | Thank you, sir. Keep an eye skinned. | 谢谢 我会留神的 |
[07:09] | Here we are. Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane. | 这就是樱桃树大街17号 |
[07:13] | Residence of George Banks, Esquire. | 乔治・班克斯先生的住所 |
[07:17] | Hello, hello, hello. The Admiral’s right. | 噢 将军的话一点都没错 |
[07:20] | Heavy weather brewin’ at Number 17, and no mistake. | 17号地区的天气很恶劣 |
[07:24] | -Leave her alone! -Shut up! | -别理她 -住嘴 |
[07:26] | I’ll show you. Don’t you be trying to stop the wretched creature! | 我告诉你 不要试图阻止这个恶人 |
[07:29] | Let her go, that’s what I say, and good riddance! | 让她走 我说 她走了真好 |
[07:31] | I never liked her from the moment she set foot in the door. | 从她踏进门的那刻起 我就没喜欢过她 |
[07:33] | But who gets stuck with the children with no nanny in the house? | 但没有了保姆 谁来对付那两个孩子 |
[07:37] | Me, that’s who! | 我么 天啊 |
[07:38] | Her and her high and mighty ways! | 瞧她那高傲的样子 |
[07:41] | And that face of her that would stop a coal barge, it would. | 还有她那张脸 我已经受够了 |
[07:43] | Indeed, Mrs Brill! I wouldn’t stay in this house another minute… | 事实上 布里夫人 你就是把全世界的财宝 |
[07:46] | not if you heap me with all the jewels in Christendom. | 都堆在我面前 我也不会再多呆一分钟 |
[07:49] | No, no, Katie Nanna, don’t go! | 不 不 卡蒂保姆 别走 |
[07:52] | Stand away from that door, my girl! | 别挡着门 |
[07:53] | But what am I gonna tell the master about the children? | 你让我们怎么和主人说孩子的事呢 |
[07:56] | It’s no concern of mine. | 这与我无关 |
[07:57] | Those little beasts have run away from me for the last time. | 这是那两个小野兽最后一次从我这溜走 |
[08:01] | They must be somewhere. Did you look around the zoo in the park? | 他们一定在什么地方 你去动物园找过了么 |
[08:04] | You know how Jane and Michael is. | 你了解简和迈克尔 |
[08:06] | Coo! You don’t think the lion could’ve got at them, do ya? | 你难道不担心狮子会抓住他们吗 |
[08:09] | You know how fond they was of hangin’ around the cage. | 你知道他们是多喜欢在那笼子周围玩 |
[08:11] | I said my say, and that’s all I’ll say. | 我不想再废话了 |
[08:14] | I’ve done with this house forever. | 这所房子已经和我永远一刀两断 |
[08:16] | Well, hip, hip, hooray! | 好啊 好极了 |
[08:18] | And don’t stumble on the way out, dearie. | 出门当心别摔了 宝贝 |
[08:21] | Now, now, Katie Nanna! | 噢 别这样 卡蒂保姆 |
[08:26] | Mrs Banks! She’s home! | 班克斯夫人 她回来了 |
[08:29] | Our daughter’s daughters will adore us and we’ll sing in grateful chorus | 我们女儿的女儿会敬仰我们 我们将一起欢唱 |
[08:33] | “Well done, Sister Suffragette” | “干得好 主张参政的姐妹们” |
[08:35] | Good evening, Katie Nanna, Ellen. | 卡蒂保姆 艾伦 晚上好 |
[08:37] | We had the most glorious meeting! | 我们举行了一场盛大的聚会 |
[08:39] | Mrs Whitbourne-Allen chained herself | 威伯尼夫人把自己绑在 |
[08:42] | to the wheel of the Prime Minister’s carriage. | 首相的马车车轮上 |
[08:44] | You should’ve been there. | 你们真应该去看看 |
[08:45] | Mrs Banks, I would like a word with you. | 班克斯夫人 我有句话要对你说 |
[08:47] | And Mrs Ainslie, she was carried off to prison… | 还有阿什列夫人被抓走了 |
[08:49] | singing and scattering pamphlets all the way! | 她一路上边唱歌边散发传单 |
[08:51] | I’m glad you’re home, madam. I’ve always given the best that’s in me… | 我很高兴你回来了 夫人 我已经尽力了 |
[08:54] | Oh, thank you, Katie Nanna. | 谢谢你 卡蒂保姆 |
[08:56] | I always knew you were one of us. | 我就知道我不会看错的 |
[08:59] | We’re clearly soldiers in petticoats | 我们是身着裙装的战士 |
[09:03] | And dauntless crusaders for women’s votes | 为妇女的投票权而英勇地战斗 |
[09:07] | Though we adore men individually | 尽管我们尊敬每一个男人 |
[09:11] | We agree that as a group they’re rather stupid | 但作为一个群体 他们是愚蠢的 |
[09:16] | -Mrs Banks. -Cast off the shackles of yesterday | -班克斯夫人 -甩掉昨日的枷锁 |
[09:21] | Shoulder to shoulder into the fray | 肩并肩 我们走向自由 |
[09:24] | Our daughter’s daughters will adore us | 我们女儿的女儿将会敬仰我们 |
[09:28] | And they’ll sing in grateful chorus | 她们将一齐欢唱 |
[09:32] | “Well done Sister Suffragette” | “干得好 主张参政的姐妹们” |
[09:35] | Being that as it may, I do not wish to offend, but I… | 可能的话 我不想冒犯你 但是 |
[09:39] | From Kensington to Billingsgate one hears the restless cries | 从肯辛顿到比林斯门呼声此起彼伏 |
[09:42] | From every corner of the land womankind arise | 从这片土地的每一个角落 妇女们站起来了 |
[09:46] | Political equality and equal rights with men | 政治平等 权利平等 |
[09:50] | Take heart for Mrs Pankhurst has been clapped in irons again | 潘克赫斯特夫人又被铐上 |
[09:55] | No more the meek and mild subservients we | 我们不再做温顺的附属品 |
[10:01] | We’re fighting for our rights militantly | 为了我们的权力英勇奋斗 |
[10:07] | If I may have a word, Mrs Banks. | 班克斯夫人 我能插句话么 |
[10:11] | -So cast off the shackles of yesterday -Mrs Banks! | -甩掉昨日的枷锁 -班克斯夫人 |
[10:15] | And shoulder to shoulder into the fray | 肩并肩我们走向自由 |
[10:19] | Our daughter’s daughters will adore us | 我们女儿的女儿将会敬仰我们 |
[10:24] | And they’ll sing in grateful chorus | 她们将一齐欢唱 |
[10:28] | -“Well done” -Mrs Banks. | -“干得好” -班克斯夫人 |
[10:30] | -“Well done” -Mrs Banks. | -“干得好” -班克斯夫人 |
[10:32] | -“Well done, Sister Suf…” -Mrs Banks! | -干得好 主张参政的 -班克斯夫人 |
[10:35] | -What is it, Katie Nanna? -Mrs Banks, I have something to say to you. | -什么事 -班克斯夫人 我有件事要告诉你 |
[10:40] | -Where are the children? -The children, madam… | -孩子们在哪里 -夫人 孩子们 |
[10:44] | to be precise, are not here. | 确切地讲 不在这里 |
[10:46] | They’ve disappeared again. | 他们又消失了 |
[10:48] | Katie Nanna, this is really too careless of you. | 卡蒂保姆 你确实太粗心了 |
[10:50] | Doesn’t it make the third time this week? | 这已经是这周的第三次了 |
[10:52] | The fourth, madam. And I for one have had my fill of it. | 第四次 夫人 如果不是气愤之极的话 |
[10:56] | I’m not one to speak ill of the children, but… | 我并不想说他们的坏话 |
[10:59] | Oh, please, when do you expect them home? | 你估计他们什么时候能回来 |
[11:00] | I really couldn’t say. | 这可不好说 |
[11:01] | And now if you’d be good enough to compute my wages, I’ll… | 现在请你算一算我的薪水 |
[11:04] | Oh, gracious, Katie Nanna! You’re not leaving? | 噢 天 卡蒂保姆 你不是要走吧 |
[11:07] | What will Mr Banks say? | 班克斯先生会怎么说 |
[11:08] | He’s going to be cross enough | 他回家后 |
[11:09] | as it is to come home and find the children missing. | 发现孩子们不见了会很生气的 |
[11:12] | Ellen, put these things away. You know how the cause infuriates Mr Banks. | 艾伦 把这些拿开 你知道这东西会让他多恼火 |
[11:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 妇人 |
[11:17] | Katie Nanna, I beseech you. Please reconsider. | 卡蒂保姆 我请求你 再想一想 |
[11:21] | Think of the children. Think of Mr Banks. | 想想孩子们 想想班克斯先生 |
[11:23] | He was just beginning to get used to you. | 他刚开始适应你 |
[11:29] | Posts, everyone! | 各就各位 |
[11:38] | Four, three, two, one. Fire! | 4 3 2 1 点火 |
[11:56] | -Katie Nanna, I do beseech you… -My wages, if you please. | -卡蒂保姆 我请求你 -我的薪水 请 |
[12:03] | Bit early tonight, aren’t you, Admiral? | 今晚早了点是吗 将军 |
[12:05] | Nonsense. Bang on the dot, as usual. | 胡说 正点报时 跟往常一样 |
[12:09] | How are things in the world of finance? | 银行里的事情还好吧 |
[12:11] | Never better. Money’s sound. | 从没有比现在更好的时候了 货币坚挺 |
[12:14] | Credit rates are moving up, up, up. | 贷款利率不断上升 |
[12:16] | And the British pound is the admiration of the world. | 英镑成了全世界的宠物 |
[12:19] | -Good man. -How do things look from where you stand? | -很好 先生 -你那儿的情况怎么样 |
[12:21] | Bit chancy, I’d say. | 很难讲 |
[12:24] | The wind’s coming up and the glass is falling. | 起风了 气压也下降了 |
[12:26] | -Don’t like the look of it. -Good, good, good. | -我不喜欢这种情况 -好 好 好 |
[12:29] | Banks, shouldn’t wonder | 班克斯 毫无疑问 |
[12:32] | if you weren’t steering into a nasty piece of weather. | 你将赶上坏天气的 |
[12:34] | Banks! Do you hear me? | 班克斯 你听见了么 |
[12:39] | Hello, Katie Nanna. That must be heavy. | 你好 卡蒂保姆 那一定很重吧 |
[12:42] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[12:46] | Hmph! | 哼 |
[12:48] | What a very pretty hat. | 多可爱的帽子啊 |
[12:57] | I feel a surge of deep satisfaction | 就像一位国王 |
[13:01] | Much as a king astride his noble steed. Thank you. | 骑着他的骏马 谢谢 |
[13:05] | When I return from daily strife to hearth and wife | 当我摆脱白天的喧嚣 回到家 回到妻子身边 |
[13:09] | How pleasant is the life I lead | 我是多么心满意足 我的生活多么愉快 |
[13:12] | Dear, it’s about the children. | 亲爱的 有件事和孩子们有关 |
[13:13] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[13:14] | I run my home precisely on schedule | 我按照日程表精确地管理着我的家 |
[13:18] | At 6:01 I march through my door | 6点01分 我走进家门 |
[13:22] | My slippers, sherry and pipe are due at 6:02 | 6点02分 放下我的手套和手杖 |
[13:26] | Consistent is the life I lead | 我的生活始终如一 |
[13:29] | -George, they’re missing. -Splendid. Splendid. | -乔治 孩子们不见了 -太美妙了 |
[13:32] | It’s grand to be an Englishman in 1910 | 1910年在爱德华国王的统治下 |
[13:36] | King Edward’s on the throne It’s the Age of Men | 做一位英国男人是多么光荣 这是一个男人唯上的时代 |
[13:40] | I’m the lord of my castle The sovereign, the liege | 我是城堡的主人 统治者 |
[13:44] | I treat my subjects, servants children, wife | 我管理着我的仆人 孩子们和妻子 |
[13:47] | With a firm but gentle hand Noblesse oblige | 严格且温和 贵族的行为理应高尚 |
[13:50] | It’s 6:03 and the heirs to my dominion | 现在6点03分 我领地的继承人们 |
[13:54] | Are scrubbed and tubbed and adequately fed | 已经洗过了 吃饱了 |
[13:57] | And so I’ll pat them on the head and send them off to bed | 我会拍拍他们的头 打发他们去睡觉 |
[14:02] | Ah, lordly is the life I lead | 啊 我的生活多么气派 |
[14:09] | Winifred, where are the children? | 威妮弗蕾德 孩子们在哪儿 |
[14:11] | They’re not here, dear. | 他们不在这里 亲爱的 |
[14:13] | What? Well, of course they’re here! Where else would they be? | 什么 他们当然应该在这儿 他们会在别的地方吗 |
[14:16] | -I don’t know, George. -You don’t know? | -我不知道 乔治 -你不知道 |
[14:20] | Well, they’re missing. Katie Nanna has looked everywhere. | 他们不见了 卡蒂保姆到处都找遍了 |
[14:23] | Very well. I’ll deal with this at once. | 我要立即处理这件事 |
[14:30] | Give me the police station, quickly, please. | 请给我接警察局 快 |
[14:32] | I don’t think we need bother the police, dear. The facts of the matter… | 我想这件事不必麻烦警察 事实上 |
[14:36] | Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with facts. | 请别试图用什么事实把事情弄得模糊不清 |
[14:38] | One fact, | 唯一的事实 |
[14:39] | and one fact alone is crystal clear! Katie Nanna’s faltered at her post. | 很明显 卡蒂保姆不能胜任她的工作 |
[14:42] | She’s let the family down. And I shall bring her to bo… | 她使得这个家陷入混乱 我要教训教训她 |
[14:46] | Oh. She’s left us, hasn’t she? | 哦 她已经走了 是吗 |
[14:50] | Yes, dear, only just. | 是的 亲爱的 刚刚走 |
[14:53] | What, uh… Yes. George Banks here. | 喂 呃 我是乔治・班克斯 |
[14:55] | Yes. 17 Cherry Tree Lane. It’s a matter of some urgency. | 樱桃树大街17号 出了件急事 |
[14:59] | I should like you to send a policeman around immediately. | 请立即派一名警察 |
[15:03] | The policeman’s here, George! | 乔治 警察来了 |
[15:04] | What? Oh, how very prompt. What wonderful service. | 什么 噢 真及时 服务真好 |
[15:09] | Thank you so much. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[15:11] | -Come in, Constable. Come in. -Thank you, sir. | -请进 警察先生 请进 -谢谢 |
[15:14] | While going about my duties on the other side of the park… | 我在公园那边巡逻时 |
[15:16] | I noted some valuables that had gone astray. | 发现了两件遗失的贵重物品 |
[15:18] | -I believe they’re yours, sir. -Valuables? | -我相信是你的 先生 -贵重物品 |
[15:21] | Come along, now. Come along. | 来 过来 |
[15:26] | Jane! Michael! | 简 迈克尔 |
[15:29] | Winifred, please don’t be emotional. | 威妮弗蕾德 请别激动 |
[15:31] | Oh, I wouldn’t be too hard on ’em, sir. | 哦 他们今天走了很多路 |
[15:34] | They’ve had a long, weary walk today. | 精疲力尽了 |
[15:35] | Children, come here at once. | 孩子们 过来 |
[15:42] | -Well? -I’m sorry we lost Katie Nanna, Father. | -怎么回事 -对不起 我们和保姆卡蒂走散了 |
[15:46] | You see, it was windy. | 你知道的 今天风很大 |
[15:48] | And the kite was too strong for us. | 而这个风筝对我们来说大了点 |
[15:50] | In a manner of speaking, sir, | 在某种意义上说 先生 |
[15:52] | it was the kite that ran away, not the children. | 是风筝跑走了而不是孩子们 |
[15:54] | Thank you, Constable. I think I can manage this. | 谢谢 警察先生 我想我能够控制这件事 |
[15:57] | Actually it wasn’t a very good kite. We made it ourselves. | 说实话 这风筝并不好 我们自己做的 |
[16:01] | Perhaps if you helped us to make one… | 也许你可以帮我们做一个 |
[16:03] | Ah, that’s the ticket, sir. Kites are skittish things. | 哦 那很重要 先生 风筝很难控制 |
[16:07] | Why, only last week with me own youngsters… | 就在上周 我和我的孩子们 |
[16:09] | I’m very grateful to you, Constable, for returning the children. | 我非常感谢你送他们回来 |
[16:12] | And I’m sure that if you go to the kitchen, | 如果你到厨房看看 |
[16:14] | Cook’ll find you a plate of something. | 厨师会给你弄些吃的 |
[16:16] | Thank you, sir. I shall now return to my duties. | 谢谢你 先生 我该回去工作了 |
[16:19] | Thank you, Constable. | 谢谢你 警察先生 |
[16:22] | Good night, miss. Good night, ma’am. Good night, sir. | 晚安 小姐 晚安 夫人 晚安 先生 |
[16:26] | Cook’ll find me something. I never… | 厨师会给我弄些吃的 我从没 |
[16:31] | I’m awfully sorry about this, George. | 乔治 我非常非常抱歉 |
[16:35] | I’ll expect you’ll want to discuss it. | 我猜你大概要谈谈这件事 |
[16:37] | I would indeed! | 的确 |
[16:39] | Ellen, take Jane and Michael upstairs straightaway. | 艾伦 带简和迈克尔到楼上去 |
[16:42] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[16:45] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[16:47] | When all’s said and done, who bears the brunt of everything around here? | 谁首当其冲的负担这一切 |
[16:50] | Me, that’s who! | 我 就是这样 |
[16:52] | They don’t want an honest, hard-workin’ girl around here. | 他们不想要一个诚实勤劳的人 |
[16:55] | They need a ruddy zookeeper. | 他们需要的是动物园看守 |
[16:59] | I’m sorry, dear, but when I chose Katie Nanna… | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 我当初之所以选中了卡蒂保姆 |
[17:02] | I thought she would be firm with the children. | 是因为她看上去那么严厉 |
[17:04] | She looked so solemn and cross. | 她看上去会严格地要求孩子们 |
[17:06] | Winifred, never confuse efficiency with a liver complaint. | 威妮弗蕾德 不要把效率和急躁混为一谈 |
[17:10] | I’ll try to do better next time. | 下次我会试着干得好一点 |
[17:12] | Next time? My dear, you’ve engaged six nannies in the last four months! | 下次 亲爱的 过去的四个月里你已经换了六个保姆 |
[17:15] | -And they’ve all been unqualified disasters. -I quite agree. | -个个都是不称职的灾星 -我同意 |
[17:19] | Choosing a nanny for the children is an important and delicate task. | 给孩子们选保姆是一项重要而细致的任务 |
[17:22] | It requires insight, balanced judgment, and an ability to read character. | 它要求深入的观察 公正的判断 还有识别人的能力 |
[17:28] | Under the circumstances, | 在这种情况下 |
[17:30] | I think it might be apropos to take it upon myself to, uh… | 只好由我亲自来 |
[17:32] | select the next person. | 呃 处理了 |
[17:34] | -Oh, would you, George? -Obviously the way to find a proper nanny… | -噢 乔治 -显然想要选出一位合适的保姆 |
[17:37] | is to go about it in a proper fashion. | 就应该采用恰当的方式 |
[17:39] | I shall put an advertisement in the Times. Take this down please. | 我要在《泰晤士报》上登一则广告 请你记下来 |
[17:42] | -Yes, of course, dear. -Wanted. | -当然 是的 亲爱的 -招聘 |
[17:44] | Uh, no. Uh, required. | 呃 不 呃 要求一位 |
[17:46] | Nanny: Firm, respectable, no nonsense. | 严厉 受人尊敬 言谈稳重的保姆 |
[17:51] | A British nanny must be a general | 以为英国的保姆应该像一位将军 |
[17:55] | The future empire lies within her hands | 帝国的未来就掌握在她的手中 |
[17:59] | And so the person that we need to mould the breed | 因此我们需要塑造孩童的人 |
[18:03] | Is a nanny who can give commands | 应该是一位能够发号施令的保姆 |
[18:06] | You getting this, Winifred? | 你记下来了么 威妮弗蕾德 |
[18:07] | Oh, yes, dear. Every word. | 噢 是的 亲爱的 一字不差 |
[18:09] | A British bank is run with precision | 一家英国银行的运作在准确无误的基础上 |
[18:12] | A British home requires nothing less | 一个英国家庭也要求丝毫不差 |
[18:16] | Tradition, discipline and rules must be the tools | 传统 纪律和规则是我们的工具 |
[18:21] | Without them, disorder catastrophe, anarchy | 失去了这些 将陷入混乱 灾难 无政府状态 |
[18:26] | In short you have a ghastly mess | 总之 可怕的混乱 |
[18:29] | Splendid, George! Inspirational. | 精辟 乔治 很有启迪 |
[18:32] | The Times will be so pleased. | 《泰晤士报》会很满意的 |
[18:34] | -Father? -Yes? | -父亲 -什么 |
[18:36] | We’ve discussed everything… | 我们已经商量过了 |
[18:39] | and we’re very sorry about what we did today. | 对今天的所做作为 我们感到非常抱歉 |
[18:41] | I should certainly think so. | 我想应该是的 |
[18:44] | -It was wrong to run away from Katie Nanna. -It was indeed. | -从卡蒂保姆那里跑走是不应该的 -是这样 |
[18:46] | And we do so want to get on with the new nanny. | 我们这么干的目的就是想要换一位新的保姆 |
[18:49] | Very sensible. I shall be glad to have your help in the matter. | 很明智 我很高兴在这件事上能得到你们的帮助 |
[18:52] | We thought you would. That’s why we wrote this advertisement. | 我们认为你会同意的 所以我们写了一份广告 |
[18:55] | -Advertisement for what? -For the new nanny. | -什么广告 -招聘新保姆的 |
[18:58] | -You wrote an advert… -George, I think we should listen. | -你们写了一份广告 -乔治 我想我们应该听一听 |
[19:00] | You said you wanted our help. | 你说过你需要我们的帮助 |
[19:03] | But, I… Oh, very well. | 但我是 哦 好吧 |
[19:05] | “Wanted: A nanny for two adorable children.” | 为两位极其可爱的孩子招聘一个保姆 |
[19:08] | “Adorable.” Well, that’s debatable, I must say. | 极其可爱的 应该说是”极其难管”的 |
[19:11] | If you want this choice position | 如果你想得到这个职位 |
[19:15] | Have a cheery disposition | 你应该开朗活泼 |
[19:20] | -Jane, I don’t… -Rosy cheeks, no warts | -简 我不是 -面庞红润 没有疣子 |
[19:24] | -That’s the part I put in. -Play games, all sorts | -那是我加进去的 -精通各种游戏 |
[19:29] | You must be kind You must be witty | 你必须善良和蔼 聪明机智 |
[19:34] | Very sweet and fairly pretty | 甜美可爱 且美丽漂亮 |
[19:38] | -Well, of all the ridic… -George, please! | -好了 简直荒唐透顶 -乔治 别这样 |
[19:39] | Take us on outings Give us treats | 带我们出游 款待我们 |
[19:44] | Sing songs Bring sweets | 为我们唱歌 还要带上甜点 |
[19:48] | Never be cross or cruel | 从不发火 |
[19:51] | Never give us castor oil or gruel | 绝不拿蓖麻油和薄粥糊弄我们 |
[19:57] | Love us as a son and daughter | 爱我们如同自己的子女 |
[20:00] | And never smell of barley water | 还有不能有大麦茶味儿 |
[20:05] | I put that in too. | 这条也是我加进去的 |
[20:09] | If you won’t scold and dominate us | 如果你不斥责我们 压制我们 |
[20:14] | We will never you give you cause to hate us | 我们绝不会做让你恨我们的事情 |
[20:19] | We won’t hide your spectacles so you can’t see | 我们不会藏起你的眼镜 让你找不到 |
[20:24] | Put toads in your bed or pepper in your tea | 把青蛙放在你的床上 或把胡椒粉倒进你的茶里 |
[20:30] | Hurry, Nanny | 好保姆 快点来 |
[20:34] | Many thanks Sincerely | 此致 敬礼 |
[20:38] | Jane and Michael Banks | 简和迈克尔・班克斯敬上 |
[20:43] | Thank you. Most interesting. | 谢谢 非常有趣 |
[20:45] | And now I think we’ve had quite enough of this nonsense. | 现在我听够了你们的胡言乱语 |
[20:47] | Please return to the nursery. | 回房间去吧 |
[21:02] | They were only trying to help. They’re just children. | 他们毕竟是个小孩子 他们只是想帮帮忙 |
[21:05] | I’m well aware they’re just children, Winifred. | 我知道他们还是小孩子 |
[21:07] | I only congratulate myself that I decided to step in and take a hand. | 我很庆幸我决定介入这件事情 |
[21:10] | “Play games, sing songs, give treats.” | “游戏 唱歌 甜点” |
[21:13] | Ridiculous. There’s no question in my mind whatsoever. | 荒唐 毫无疑问 |
[21:17] | Now is the time for action. | 该开始行动了 |
[21:21] | Give me the Times, please. | 请告诉我《泰晤士报》的号码 |
[21:23] | No, I do not know the number. | 不 我当然不知道号码 |
[21:25] | Oh, George, you’re always so forceful. | 哦 乔治 你总是这么强势 |
[21:28] | The Times? George Banks here. | 泰晤士报 我是乔治・班克斯 |
[21:30] | 17 Cherry Tree Lane. I wish to place an advertisement in your column. | 樱桃树大街17号 我要在你们的栏目上登一则广告 |
[21:52] | -Time gun ready? -Ready and charged, sir. | -报时枪准备好了么 -准备完毕 将军 |
[21:55] | I’ll take the report, Mr Binnacle. | 请报告 宾纳克先生 |
[21:57] | The wind has changed, sir. Seems to be comin’ in from a new quarter. | 是 风向已经转变 好像来自一个新的区域 |
[22:01] | -So it is. -Sir? What is it? | -是的 -先生 什么事 |
[22:04] | Bit of somethin’ or other taking place off the port bow. | 左舷船首好像出事了 |
[22:10] | Ghastly looking crew, I must say! | 我不得不说 一群可怕的人 |
[22:20] | Coo! There’s a fair queue of nannies outside, sir. Shall I show ’em in? | 门外的保姆排起了长队 先生 能让她们进来了么 |
[22:25] | Ellen, I said 8:00, and 8:00 it shall jolly well be. | 艾伦 我说过了8点钟开始 就8点 |
[22:28] | You see? Twelve seconds to go. | 还有12秒 |
[22:30] | Ten, nine, eight… Posts! | 10 9 8 各就各位 |
[22:33] | 7 6 5 4 Seven, six, five, four… | |
[22:37] | 3 2 1 three, two, one! | |
[22:40] | Ellen, it is now 8:00. | 艾伦 现在8点整了 |
[22:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[22:47] | But I have told you time and time again, Ellen… | 艾伦 我已经告诉你多遍 |
[22:50] | I dislike being hurried into things. | 我不喜欢做事没有条理 |
[22:53] | I don’t understand. They’re not what we advertised for at all. | 我不明白 他们一点也不符合咱们的广告 |
[23:47] | Michael, look! | 迈克尔 看 |
[23:55] | Perhaps it’s a witch. | 不会是一个巫婆吧 |
[23:57] | Of course not. Witches have brooms. | 当然不是 巫婆都是骑着扫把 |
[24:16] | It’s her. It’s the person. She’s answered our advertisement. | 就是她 咱们想要的人 她看了我们的广告 |
[24:20] | Rosy cheeks and everything. | 她符合咱们的每一个条件 |
[24:28] | Ellen, you may now show them in, one at a time. | 艾伦 你可以把她们带进来了 一次一个 |
[24:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[24:35] | -You may come in one at a time. -Thank you. | -请进 每次一位 -谢谢 |
[24:44] | You are the father of Jane and Michael Banks, are you not? | 你就是简和迈克尔的父亲吗 |
[24:49] | I said, you are the father of Jane and Michael Banks. | 我说 你是简和迈克尔的父亲吗 |
[24:52] | Well, well ye… Yes, of course, I mean. Uh… | 噢 是的 当然 |
[24:55] | You brought your references, I presume. May I see them? | 你带了推荐信吧 我可以看看吗 |
[24:57] | Oh, I make it a point never to give references. | 哦 我的原则是不提供推荐信 |
[24:59] | A very old-fashioned idea to my mind. | 依我看 那已经过时了 |
[25:01] | Is that so? We’ll have to see about that then, won’t we? | 是么 我们还是有必要看一看 |
[25:04] | Now then, the qualifications. | 现在 看看广告上的要求吧 |
[25:08] | “Item one: A cheery disposition.” | 第一条 开朗活泼 |
[25:11] | I am never cross. | 我从不生气 |
[25:13] | “Item two: Rosy cheeks.” | 第二条 面庞红润 |
[25:16] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[25:17] | “Item three: Play games, all sorts.” | 第三条 会做各种游戏 |
[25:21] | Well, I’m sure the children will find my games extremely diverting. | 我可以肯定孩子们会发现我的游戏花样繁多 |
[25:24] | May I? Eh, this paper? Where did you get it from? I thought I tore it up. | 这张纸 你从哪里弄到的 我记得我已经把它撕了 |
[25:27] | Excuse me. “Item four: You must be kind.” | 抱歉 第四条 必须善良和蔼 |
[25:32] | I am kind, but extremely firm. | 我很善良 但非常严格 |
[25:35] | Have you lost something? Ah! Yeah. | 你丢了什么东西吗 啊 是 |
[25:37] | That paper, you see. I thought that I… | 那张纸 我想我 |
[25:40] | -You are George Banks, are you not? -What? | -你是乔治・班克斯先生吗 -什么 |
[25:43] | And you did advertise for a nanny, did you not? | 你登了广告招聘保姆 是吗 |
[25:46] | -George Banks. -Very well then. | -乔治・班克斯 -那就好 |
[25:50] | I tore it up, turned it over. | 我撕了它 转过来 |
[25:53] | Tore it up again and threw it in there. Yes. | 又撕了一下 然后扔在哪儿 |
[25:55] | I beg your pardon. Are you ill? | 请原谅 你生病了吗 |
[25:58] | I hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[26:01] | Now, about my wages. The reference here is very obscure. | 现在谈谈我的薪水吧 关于这一点这上面很模糊 |
[26:04] | -Very obscure. -We must be very clear on that point, mustn’t we? | -是很模糊 -我们有必要明确下来 |
[26:07] | -Yes, we must indeed. -I shall require every second Tuesday off. | -的确有必要 -每隔一个星期二我得休息一天 |
[26:10] | Every Tuesday. | 每个星期二 |
[26:15] | On second thoughts, I believe a trial period would be wise. | 另外 规定一个试用期也许是明智的做法 |
[26:25] | Hmm. I’ll give you one week. I’ll know by then. | 我给你一个星期的时间 |
[26:32] | I’ll see the children now. Thank you. | 我去看看孩子们 谢谢你 |
[26:49] | Close your mouth please, Michael. We are not a codfish. | 迈克尔 把你的嘴闭上 我们不是鳕鱼 |
[26:55] | Well, don’t stand there staring. Best foot forward. | 别光站在那儿看 走吧 |
[26:58] | Spit spot! | 动作快点 |
[27:03] | -George? -Aah! | -乔治 -啊 |
[27:05] | George, what on earth are you doing? | 乔治 你到底在做什么 |
[27:07] | -I thought you were interviewing nannies. -I was! I was! | -我还以为你正在面试那些保姆呢 -刚才还是 |
[27:10] | You mean you’ve selected one already? | 你是说你已经选完了 |
[27:12] | -Yes, it’s done. It’s, it’s all done. -Well, where is she? | -是的 都结束了 -那么 她在哪儿 |
[27:15] | What? Well, eh, she’s in the nursery of course, I mean. | 什么 她在孩子们的房间里 |
[27:17] | -I put her to work straightaway, I mean. -How clever of you! | -我的意思是让她开始工作了 -你太英明了 |
[27:20] | I would have muddled the whole thing. | 要是我一定会把事情搞砸的 |
[27:23] | Tell me, is she everything that we’d hoped she be? | 告诉我 她是不是符合我们的所有要求 |
[27:27] | Well, i-it all happened rather quickly. I mean, I… I, uh… | 一切都发生得太快了 我的意思是 |
[27:31] | Will she be firm? Will she give commands? | 她严厉吗 她会发号施令吗 |
[27:34] | Will she mould our young breed? | 她能塑造孩子们吗 |
[27:37] | You know, Winifred, I think she will. | 我想她能 |
[27:41] | -I think she will. -In that case… | -我想她能 -那么也许最好让艾伦 |
[27:43] | perhaps you’d better tell Ellen to dismiss the others. | 告诉其他的人可以走了 |
[27:46] | -The others? Oh, yes. Ellen? -Y-Yes, sir? | -其他人 哦 是的 艾伦 -是的 先生 |
[27:51] | Tell the other applicants they may go. The position has been filled. | 告诉其他人可以走了 这位置已经有了合适的人选 |
[27:54] | -The others, sir? -Yes, the others. | -其他人 -是的 其他人 |
[28:00] | How many nannies does she think we need in this house? | 她以为我们需要几个保姆 |
[28:05] | The position has been filled. | 这个位置已经有了合适的人选 |
[28:15] | I’m afraid the nursery isn’t very tidy. | 恐怕我们的房间不够整洁 |
[28:18] | It is rather like a bear pit, isn’t it? | 就像一个大熊的窝 对吗 |
[28:20] | -That’s a funny sort of bag. -Carpet. | -你的包真滑稽 -是地毯 |
[28:23] | -You mean to carry carpets in? -No. Made of. | -你是说包里装的是地毯吗 -不 是用地毯做的 |
[28:25] | This is your room, and there’s a lovely view of the park. | 这是你的房间 从这里可以欣赏到公园 |
[28:32] | Well, it’s not exactly Buckingham Palace. | 好吧 毕竟不是白金汉宫 |
[28:37] | Still, it’s clean. | 还挺干净 |
[28:40] | Yes, I think it will be quite suitable. | 我觉得它很合适 |
[28:43] | Just needs a touch here and there. | 只是到处需要整理一下 |
[28:47] | Well, first things first. | 首先 就像我常说的那样 |
[28:49] | I always say, the place to hang a hat is on a hat stand. | 挂帽子最合适的地方就是衣帽架 |
[29:08] | Ah! This will never do! | 哈 这怎么能用呢 |
[29:16] | I much prefer seeing all of my face at the same time. | 我更喜欢大一点的 |
[29:21] | There… But there was nothing in it. | 但是里面是空的呀 |
[29:24] | Never judge things by their appearance. | 不要根据表面现象作判断 |
[29:27] | Even carpetbags. I’m sure I never do. | 即使是一只地毯包 我就从来没有 |
[29:36] | A thing of beauty is a joy forever. | 美丽的东西永远是快乐的 |
[29:43] | Mmm, a little more light, perhaps. | 嗯 也许应该更亮一些 |
[29:58] | We better keep an eye on this one. | 我们最好多留心这家伙 |
[30:01] | -She’s tricky. -She’s wonderful. | -她很狡猾 -她棒极了 |
[30:03] | Much better! | 这下好多了 |
[30:07] | Now, let me see. | 我瞧瞧 |
[30:15] | That’s funny. I always carry it with me. It must be here somewhere. | 奇怪 我总是随身带着的 一定放在什么地方了 |
[30:19] | -What? -My tape measure. | -什么东西 -类型测量尺 |
[30:21] | What do you want it for? | 你找它来干什么 |
[30:23] | I want to see how you two measure up. | 我想知道你们两个属于哪一类 |
[30:30] | Well, that’s the funniest thing I ever saw. | 这是我见过的最好笑的事情 |
[30:32] | I know it’s down here somewhere. | 我知道它就在里面的某个地方 |
[30:33] | Ah, ha-ha, ha-ha! Here it is. | 啊 哈哈 找到了 |
[30:36] | Good. Come along, then. Quickly. | 好 过来 快一点 |
[30:41] | Head up, Michael. Don’t slouch. | 抬起头来 迈克尔 别无精打采的 |
[30:46] | Just as I thought. Extremely stubborn and suspicious. | 跟我想的一样 “非常倔强 多疑” |
[30:49] | -I am not! -See for yourself. | -我没有 -自己看 |
[30:54] | “Extremely stubborn and sus…” | 极其顽固 且多 |
[30:57] | Suspicious. | 多疑 |
[31:00] | Now you, Jane. | 轮到你了 简 |
[31:04] | Mmm. “Rather inclined to giggle. Doesn’t put things away.” | 嗯 “爱傻笑 不把东西放好” |
[31:09] | How ’bout you? | 那么你呢 |
[31:11] | Very well. Hold this for me. | 我们来看看吧 拿着 |
[31:19] | As I expected. “Mary Poppins.” | 正如我所预料的 “玛丽・泼平斯” |
[31:21] | “Practically perfect in every way.” | “一切都近乎完美” |
[31:24] | Mary Poppins! Is that your name? It’s lovely. | 玛丽・泼平斯 这是你的名字吗 真可爱 |
[31:28] | Thank you. I’ve always liked it. | 谢谢 我也一直很喜欢它 |
[31:31] | -Now, shall we get on with it? -Get on with what? | -现在 我们可以开始了吧 -开始什么 |
[31:33] | In your advertisement, did you not specifically request to play games? | 在广告里 你不是特别提到了会做各种游戏吗 |
[31:37] | -Oh, yes! -Very well, then. | -哦 是的 -很好 那么 |
[31:39] | Our first game is called “Well Begun Is Half Done”. | 我们的第一个游戏就叫做”好的开始是成功的一半” |
[31:42] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢 听上去不太好 |
[31:44] | Otherwise entitled, “Let’s Tidy Up the Nursery”. | 换个名字就叫”让我们开始整理房间” |
[31:47] | I told you she was tricky. | 我告诉过你她很狡猾 |
[31:51] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了么 |
[31:53] | It is a game, isn’t it, Mary Poppins? | 玛丽・泼平斯 你认为这是个游戏么 |
[31:55] | Well, it depends on your point of view. | 这取决于你如何看待它 |
[31:58] | You see, in every job that must be done… | 你要知道 在每一件我们必须要完成的工作里 |
[32:01] | there is an element of fun. | 都蕴含着快乐的成分 |
[32:03] | You find the fun, and snap! | 你要发现快乐 抓住它 |
[32:07] | The job’s a game. | 工作就变成了游戏 |
[32:09] | And every task you undertake becomes a piece of cake | 你承担的每一项任务都变得轻松 |
[32:14] | A lark, a spree | 愉快 充满了乐趣 |
[32:16] | It’s very clear to see | 显而易见 |
[32:20] | That a spoonful of sugar | 一汤匙糖可以 |
[32:25] | Helps the medicine go down | 帮助你把药喝下去 |
[32:27] | The medicine go down Medicine go down | 甜药好入口 |
[32:31] | Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down | 只要一汤匙糖就能帮助你把药喝下去 |
[32:36] | In a most delightful way | 让人意犹未尽 |
[32:44] | A robin feathering his nest has very little time to rest | 正在筑巢的知更鸟 没有空闲去休息 |
[32:49] | While gathering his bits of twine and twig | 它要一点一点地收集筑巢的材料 |
[32:54] | Though quite intent in his pursuit he has a merry tune to toot | 尽管它那样执着于工作 但它仍然唱着快乐的歌 |
[32:58] | He knows a song will move the job along | 因为他知道 歌声会使工作变得轻松愉快 |
[33:13] | For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down | 因为一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去 |
[33:18] | The medicine go down Medicine go down | 甜药好入口 |
[33:23] | Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down | 只要一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去 |
[33:28] | In a most delightful way | 让人意犹未尽 |
[34:33] | The honeybees that fetch the nectar from the flowers to the comb | 蜜蜂采集花蜜 |
[34:37] | Never tire of ever buzzing to and fro | 嗡嗡嗡 飞来飞去 从不厌倦 |
[34:41] | Because they take a little nip from every flower that they sip | 因为它们从采过的每一朵花里只汲取了一点点 |
[34:46] | And hence And hence | 因此 因此 |
[34:49] | They find They find | 它们发现 它们发现 |
[34:51] | Their task is not a grind | 它们的任务不再沉重 |
[35:05] | Cheeky. | 真无耻 |
[35:09] | Don’t be all day about it, please. | 别没完没了得了 |
[35:39] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[35:54] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[35:56] | Well, that was very… | 好了 非常 |
[36:00] | Thank you now… | 非常感谢 |
[36:02] | When you’ve quite finished! | 现在 你应该结束了 |
[36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | That will be quite sufficient. Hats and coats, please. | 到此为止吧 请拿上你们的外套和帽子 |
[36:15] | It’s time for our outing in the park. | 接下来 我们去公园 |
[36:17] | I don’t want an outing. I want to tidy up the nursery again. | 我不想出去 我还想整理房间 |
[36:20] | Enough is as good as a feast. Come along, please. | 适可而止是最好不过的了 请跟上来 |
[36:23] | Let me look at you. Well, you’re not as well turned out as I’d like. | 让我瞧瞧 你这样子还不够好 |
[36:26] | Still, there’s time. There’s time. | 幸好 还有时间 |
[36:29] | Spit spot! And off we go. | 动作快点 出发 |
[36:33] | For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down | 因为一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去 |
[36:37] | The medicine go down Medicine go down | 甜药好入口 |
[36:41] | Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down | 只要一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去 |
[36:44] | In the most delightful way | 让人意犹未尽 |
[37:19] | Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[37:23] | I does what I likes And I likes | 我做我喜欢的事情 我喜欢 |
[37:27] | What I do | 我做的事情 |
[37:31] | Hello, art lovers. | 你好 热爱艺术的人 |
[37:33] | Today I’m a screever and as you can see | 正如你所看到的 今天我是个马路画家 |
[37:36] | A screever’s an artist Of highest degree | 马路画家是最高水平的艺术家 |
[37:43] | And it’s all me own work from me own memory | 这是我记忆中所有的作品 |
[37:48] | Well, not Royal Academy, I suppose. | 虽然不是出于英国皇家艺术院 |
[37:51] | Still they’re better than a finger in your eye, ain’t they? | 但是看上去还是非常不错的吧 |
[37:53] | Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[37:57] | I draws what I likes and I likes what I drew | 我画我喜欢的 我喜欢我画的 |
[38:04] | No remuneration do I ask of you | 我不索取任何报酬 |
[38:08] | But me cap would be glad of a copper or two | 但我的帽子很欢迎 |
[38:12] | Me cap would be glad of a copper or two | 一两个铜板 |
[38:24] | Wait! Don’t move. | 等等 别动 |
[38:27] | Don’t move a muscle. | 千万别动 |
[38:30] | Stay right where you are. | 就呆在那儿 |
[38:33] | I’d know that silhouette anywhere! Mary Poppins! | 我就知道 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[38:39] | It’s nice to see you again, Bert. I expect you know Jane and Michael. | 很高兴再见到你 伯特 这是简和迈克尔 |
[38:44] | Well, I’ve seen ’em here and about. Chasin’ a kite last time, weren’t it? | 我上次看见他们 正在追一只风筝 对吧 |
[38:47] | Mary Poppins is taking us to the park. | 玛丽・泼平斯要带我们去公园 |
[38:51] | To the park? Not if I know Mary Poppins. | 去公园 我知道玛丽・泼平斯是不会的 |
[38:55] | Other nannies take children to the park. | 别的保姆会带孩子们去公园 但是 |
[38:57] | When you’re with Mary Poppins, | 你们现在是和玛丽・泼平斯在一起 |
[38:59] | suddenly you’re in places you’ve never dreamed of. | 一下子你们就到了连做梦都想不到的地方 |
[39:02] | And quick as you can say “Bob’s your uncle”… | 迅速到你都还没察觉 |
[39:04] | the most unusual things begin to happen. | 最不寻常的事情就开始了 |
[39:07] | I’m sure I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about. | 你再说什么 我一点也不知道 |
[39:09] | Well mind, it’s not my place to say, but what she’s probably got in mind… | 好吧 你知道我本来不应该说的 但是 |
[39:13] | is a jolly holiday somewheres or other. | 她脑子里有一个令人兴奋的好地方 |
[39:16] | Something along these lines, I shouldn’t be surprised. | 沿着这些线就能到哪儿 对此我是不应感到惊讶的 |
[39:19] | “Punting on the Thames.” | “在泰晤士河上泛舟” |
[39:20] | That’s always good if you like an outing. | 如果你们喜欢出游 那绝对是个好去处 |
[39:23] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[39:36] | The circus. How about a lovely circus? Lions and tigers. | 马戏团 去看看可爱的马戏团如何 有狮子和老虎 |
[39:39] | World-famous artistes performing death-defyin’ feats… | 举世闻名的杂技演员 |
[39:42] | of dexterity and skill before your very eyes. | 为你表演精彩绝伦的节目 |
[40:12] | Oh, that’s lovely. If you please, I’d much rather go there. | 哦 那太可爱了 如果你愿意的话 我更想去那儿 |
[40:16] | Beautiful, ain’t it? A typical English countryside… | 很美 是吗 典型的英国乡村景象 |
[40:19] | as done by a true and lovin’ hand. | 好像出自一位真正的乡村爱好者之手 |
[40:21] | Though you can’t see it, there’s a little country fair… | 沿着这条路走下去 翻过这座山 |
[40:24] | down that road and uh, over the hill. | 有一个乡村集市 不过你现在看不见 |
[40:28] | I don’t see any road. | 这儿根本就没有路 |
[40:30] | What? No road? | 什么 没有路 |
[40:34] | Just wants a bit of somethin’ here… | 只要在这儿添点东西就行了 |
[40:41] | and a bit of somethin’ there. | 还有那儿 |
[40:45] | There. A country road suitable for travel and high adventure. | 好了 一条乡村小路很适合旅行和探险 |
[40:50] | Please may we go, Mary Poppins? Please? | 请让我们去吧 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[40:52] | Such a lovely place. Don’t you think it’s lovely, Mary Poppins? | 多可爱的地方啊 你不觉得它很可爱吗 |
[40:56] | Now’s the time, Mary Poppins. No one’s lookin’. | 现在正是时候 玛丽・泼平斯 没人注意 |
[40:59] | Please, Mary Poppins. Please! | 求求你了 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[41:00] | Please, Mary Poppins. Please! | 求求你了 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[41:01] | I have no intention of making a spectacle of myself, thank you. | 我可不愿意出自己的丑 谢谢了 |
[41:05] | All right, I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[41:09] | Do what? Bit of magic. | 你要干什么 变个小魔法 |
[41:11] | -A bit of magic? -It’s easy. | -魔法 -是的 很容易 |
[41:13] | Let’s see. You think. | 让我来看看 你头脑里想着 |
[41:17] | You wink. | 眨一下眼睛 |
[41:19] | You do a double blink. | 眨两下 |
[41:23] | You close your eyes and jump. | 闭上眼 跳 |
[41:31] | Is something ‘sposed to happen? | 什么都没发生啊 |
[41:33] | Bert, what utter nonsense! | 伯特 别胡闹了 |
[41:38] | Why do you always complicate things that are really quite simple? | 你为什么总是把很简单的事情弄复杂了 |
[41:41] | Give my your hand, please, Michael. Don’t slouch. | 把手给我 迈克尔 抬起头 |
[41:44] | 1 2 One, two. | |
[42:02] | Mary Poppins, you look beautiful. | 玛丽・泼平斯 你看上去真漂亮 |
[42:06] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这样认为吗 |
[42:07] | Cross my heart you do. Like the day I met ya. | 凭良心说 确实是 就像我初次见到你的时候一样 |
[42:10] | You look fine too, Bert. | 你也很棒 伯特 |
[42:12] | I thought you said there was a fair. | 我记得你说过那儿有一个集市 |
[42:15] | So I did. Down the road behind the hill, remember? | 是的 沿着这条路往前 山后就是 记住了吗 |
[42:18] | Come on! I hear the merry-go-round. | 快来 我听到了旋转木马的声音 |
[42:22] | Tell ’em Bert sent ya. | 告诉他们是伯特让你们去的 |
[42:24] | Don’t fall and smudge the drawing. | 别摔了 弄脏了画 |
[42:29] | Ain’t it a glorious day | 多么美妙的一天 |
[42:32] | Right as a mornin’ in May | 就在这五月的早晨 |
[42:34] | I feel like I could fly | 我想要飞翔 |
[42:37] | Now, Bert. None of your larking about. | 别闹了 伯特 |
[42:40] | Have you ever seen the grass so green | 你见过这么嫩绿的草地吗 |
[42:45] | Or a bluer sky | 或比这更湛蓝的天空吗 |
[42:51] | Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with Mary | 噢 跟玛丽在一起就是一个快乐的假日 |
[42:56] | Mary makes your heart so light | 玛丽让你的心变得轻松 |
[42:58] | You haven’t changed a bit, have you? | 你一点都没有变 是吧 |
[43:00] | When the day is grey and ordinary | 灰暗阴沉的日子里 |
[43:04] | -Mary makes the sun shine bright -Oh, honestly! | -玛丽让它阳光明媚 -噢 的确 |
[43:08] | Oh, happiness is bloomin’ all around her | 幸福在她的周围荡漾 |
[43:13] | The daffodils are smilin’ at the dove | 洋水仙正对着小鸽子微笑 |
[43:17] | When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand | 当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲 |
[43:22] | Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band | 你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队 |
[43:29] | You are lightheaded. | 你有点头晕脑涨了 |
[43:31] | It’s a jolly holiday with Mary | 和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日 |
[43:35] | No wonder that it’s Mary that we love | 毫无疑问 玛丽是我们的钟爱 |
[43:53] | Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with Mary | 和玛丽在一起就是一个快乐的节日 |
[43:57] | Mary makes your heart so light | 玛丽让你的心轻松 |
[44:01] | When the day is grey and ordinary | 灰暗阴沉的日子里 |
[44:05] | Mary makes the sun shine bright | 玛丽让它阳光明媚 |
[44:10] | Oh, happiness is bloomin’ all around her | 幸福在她的周围荡漾 |
[44:14] | The daffodils are smiling at the dove Oink, oink. | 洋水仙正对着小鸽子微笑 |
[44:18] | When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand | 当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲 |
[44:23] | Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band | 你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队 |
[44:30] | It’s a jolly holiday with Mary | 和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日 |
[44:34] | No wonder that it’s Mary that we love | 毫无疑问 玛丽是我们的钟爱 |
[46:15] | -Thank you. -Our pleasure, Mary Poppins. | -谢谢 -非常荣幸 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[46:24] | Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with you, Bert | 伯特 和你在一起就是一个快乐的节日 |
[46:29] | -Gentlemen like you are few -A vanishing breed, that’s me. | -像你这样的绅士少而又少 -正在消失 |
[46:33] | Though you’re just a diamond in the rough, Bert | 你是裹在破旧衣裳里的钻石 |
[46:38] | -Underneath your blood is blue -Common knowledge. | -你的血统是高贵的 -这谁都知道 |
[46:42] | You’d never think of pressing your advantage | 你从不炫耀 |
[46:46] | -Forbearance is the hallmark of your creed -True. | -克制是你的原则 -是的 |
[46:51] | A lady needn’t fear when you are near | 有你的陪伴 女士不再恐惧 |
[46:55] | Your sweet gentility is crystal clear | 你的温柔甜蜜 彬彬有礼 |
[46:59] | Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with you, Bert | 伯特 和你在一起就是一个快乐的节日 |
[47:04] | A jolly, jolly holiday with you | 一个快乐幸福的节日 |
[47:20] | Waiter! | 服务生 |
[47:22] | Waiter! | 服务生 |
[47:43] | Now then, what’d be nice? | 来点什么呢 |
[47:45] | We’ll start with raspberry ice | 先来一份冰镇山莓 |
[47:48] | And then some cakes and tea | 再来些糕点和茶 |
[47:52] | Order what you will There’ll be no bill | 您不再点些别的吗 我们这儿不收费 |
[47:56] | It’s complimentary | 免费赠送 |
[47:59] | You’re very kind. | 你们真是太好了 |
[48:01] | Anything for you, Mary Poppins. | 愿意为你效劳 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[48:04] | You’re our favourite person. | 你是受欢迎的人 |
[48:06] | Right you are. It’s true that… Mavis and Sybil have ways that are winnin’ | 你说对了 梅维斯和希尔比常有办法取胜 |
[48:10] | And Prudence and Gwendolyn set your hearts spinnin’ | 普鲁登斯和格温多林能让你激动不已 |
[48:12] | Phoebe’s delightful Maude is disarming | 菲比总是高高兴兴 莫德很善解人意 |
[48:14] | -Janice Felicia Lydia -Charming | -珍妮丝 费利西娅和莉迪亚 -很可爱 |
[48:16] | Cynthia’s dashing, Vivian’s sweet | 辛西娅很迷人 维维安很甜美 |
[48:18] | Stephanie’s smashing, Priscilla a treat | 斯蒂芬妮很了不起 普里西拉很好客 |
[48:19] | Veronica Millicent Agnes And Jane | 韦洛尼加 米莉森特 艾格尼丝和简 |
[48:21] | Convivial company time and again | 是一些乐观的好伙伴 再来一遍 |
[48:23] | Dorcas and Phyllis and Glynis are sorts | 道克斯 菲利斯和格林尼斯是运动员 |
[48:26] | I’ll agree they’re three jolly good sports | 我同意他们是三个最出色的运动员 |
[48:27] | But cream of the crop Tip of the top | 但最优秀最出类拔萃的是 |
[48:29] | Is Mary Poppins and there we stop | 是玛丽・泼平斯 就到这里 |
[50:10] | When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand | 当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲 |
[50:14] | Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band | 你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队 |
[50:20] | It’s a jolly holiday with Mary | 和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日 |
[50:24] | No wonder that it’s Mary that we love | 毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱 |
[50:28] | No wonder that it’s Mary that we love | 毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱 |
[50:32] | No wonder that it’s Mary that we love | 毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱 |
[51:48] | Ya-hoo! Our own private merry-go-round. | 我们私人的旋转木马 |
[51:52] | Very nice. Very nice, indeed… | 很好 事实上 |
[51:55] | if you don’t wanna go nowhere. | 如果你们不想去其他的地方 |
[51:57] | Who says we’re not going anywhere? | 谁说我们不打算去其他地方 |
[52:01] | Oh, guard! | 管理员 |
[52:03] | Righto, Mary Poppins. | 好的 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[52:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:21] | They’re off! It’s Mary Poppins leadin’ by two lengths. | 他们走了 玛丽・泼平斯领先两马身 |
[52:24] | Jane is second by a length. Michael third. | 简领先一马身 迈克尔第三 |
[52:49] | My horse is the fastest. | 我的马跑得最快 |
[52:52] | Do you hear that, mate? Do you wanna put up with that? | 伙计 你听到了么 你甘心落后吗 |
[52:55] | That’s the ticket! Come on, my lad. Is that the best you can do? | 来吧 咱们比赛一下 女士 这是你最快的速度吗 |
[53:00] | Hurry up, boy. Hurry up! | 加油 加油 |
[53:01] | Not so fast, please. Michael! | 别跑那么快 迈克尔 |
[53:05] | Now really, Bert. You’re as bad as the children. | 伯特 你真淘气 像个孩子 |
[53:09] | Sorry. Whoa, boy! Whoa! | 对不起 慢点 慢点 |
[53:11] | Whoa. Easy, boy. Whoa. Whoa. | 慢点 |
[53:17] | Just a bit of high spirits, Mary Poppins. | 这可真是趟奇特的旅行 |
[53:20] | Please control yourself. We are not on a racecourse. | 请你控制一下自己 咱们不是在赛马场上 |
[53:30] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[53:48] | -Good morning. -Oh, yes, quite. Wha… | -早上好 -好 呃 怎么回事 |
[53:54] | I say! | 我说 |
[53:57] | Have you… | 你有 |
[53:59] | ever? | 没有 |
[54:01] | Never! | 从没有 |
[54:11] | View Halloo! | 发现狐狸 |
[54:14] | Oh, yes, definitely. A view Halloo. | 哦 是的 绝对 发现狐狸了 |
[54:16] | View Halloo? | 发现狐狸 |
[54:22] | Faith and begorra! ‘Tis them Redcoats again! | 天 又是那些英国兵 |
[54:25] | View Halloo! View Halloo! | 发现狐狸 |
[54:29] | View Halloo! | 发现狐狸 |
[54:33] | Poor lit’I bloke. Let’s give him a hand. | 可怜的家伙 让我来帮你一把吧 |
[54:37] | Saints preserve us! | 圣人啊 保佑我们 |
[54:40] | Yikes! | 呀 |
[54:44] | Tally ho! Da-doo, da-doo! | 跑啊 |
[54:54] | Up you go. Now hang on. | 你上来吧 抓好了 |
[55:01] | Would you look at that now? ‘Tis an elegant merry-go-round horse. | 你看清楚了么 这可是了不起的旋转木马 |
[55:07] | Come on and fight, you dirty omadhauns. | 过来比试比试呀 你们这帮坏蛋 |
[55:09] | I can lick the lot of ya’s. | 我能揍扁你们 |
[55:12] | Faster, me beauty! Faster! | 快点 美人 快点 |
[56:05] | Oh, riders, would you be so kind as to let me pass? | 噢 骑手们 我可以先行一步吗 |
[56:08] | Certainly, ma’am. | 当然可以 夫人 |
[56:11] | -Thank you. -Not at all, ma’am. | -谢谢 -不客气 夫人 |
[56:29] | Excellent time, gentlemen. | 非常好的成绩 先生们 |
[56:31] | -Oh, yes, quite. -Perfect day for it, of course. | -哦 是的 非常好 -完美的成绩 当然 |
[56:36] | Oh. Oh, how nice. | 多漂亮啊 |
[56:40] | Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! | 万岁 万岁 |
[56:44] | Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! | 万岁 万岁 |
[56:48] | Hold still, now. Watch for the dickie bird. | 现在别动 看镜头 |
[56:52] | Uh, how does it feel, Mary Poppins, winning the race? | 玛丽・泼平斯 请你谈谈取得胜利后的感受 |
[56:54] | -Oh, well I… -Gaining fame and fortune. | -好的 我 -赢得了巨大的财富和荣誉吧 |
[56:57] | -Uh, Yes. -Having your picture taken for the newspaper. | -是的 -可以将你的照片刊登在报纸上吗 |
[56:59] | Uh, oh, actually, I’m delighted. | 当然 我很愿意 |
[57:01] | Besides having your extreme good looks, | 除了你精彩的照片外 |
[57:02] | if I may say so. | 你能说几句话描述一下你的心情吗 |
[57:04] | Oh, well, I wouldn’t go… | 好的 我 |
[57:05] | There probably aren’t words to describe your emotions. | 有没有一个词能形容你此刻的心情 |
[57:07] | Now, now, now, now, gentlemen, please. | 先生们 先生们 很抱歉 |
[57:10] | On the contrary, there’s a very good word. | 不过有一个非常好的词 |
[57:12] | -Am I right, Bert? -Tell ’em what it is. | -对吧 伯特 -告诉他们是什么吧 |
[57:15] | Right! | 好的 |
[57:17] | It’s supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 那就是”超级霹雳快乐的不得了” |
[57:21] | Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious | 尽管听起来很糟糕 |
[57:24] | If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious | 但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学 |
[57:28] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[57:37] | Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad | 当我还是一个小男孩的时候 我很害怕说话 |
[57:40] | Me father gave me nose a tweak and told me I was bad | 我父亲拧着我的鼻子说我太差劲了 |
[57:43] | But then one day I learned a word that saved me achin’ nose | 但有一天我学会了一个词 它救了我的鼻子 |
[57:47] | The biggest word you ever heard and this is how it goes | 你听过的最长的一个词 |
[57:49] | Oh, supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[57:53] | Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious | 尽管听起来很糟糕 |
[57:56] | If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious | 但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学 |
[57:59] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[58:08] | He’s travelled all around the world and everywhere he went | 他周游世界 |
[58:11] | He’d use his word and all would say “There goes a clever gent” | 每到一处他就用这个词 人们都说她很聪明 |
[58:14] | When dukes and maharajahs pass the time of day with me | 我和罗马的公爵 印度的邦主一起消遣 |
[58:17] | I’d say me special word and then they’d ask me out to tea | 我说这个奇怪的词 他们便请我喝茶 |
[58:20] | Ooh, supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[58:23] | Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious | 尽管听起来很糟糕 |
[58:26] | If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious | 但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学 |
[58:29] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[58:35] | You know, you can say it backwards, which is… | 你知道 你也可以倒过来说 |
[58:37] | dociousaliexpistic-fragilcalirupus. | 了得不的乐快雳霹级超 |
[58:39] | -But that’s going a bit too far, don’t you think? -Indubitably. | -但你不认为这样太长了点吗 -毫无疑问 |
[58:41] | So when the cat has got your tongue there’s no need for dismay | 所以当你实在无话可说的时候 没有必要沮丧 |
[58:44] | Here, here! Just summon up this word and then you’ve got a lot to say | 就想想这个词吧 然后你会有很多话要说 |
[58:47] | But better use it carefully or it could change your life | 不过 要小心用好它 因为它会改变你的生活 |
[58:50] | -For example. -Yes? | -比如说 -怎样 |
[58:52] | One night I said it to me girl, | 一天晚上 我对一个女孩说起它 |
[58:54] | and now me girl’s me wife. | 这个女孩就成了我的妻子 |
[58:55] | Ow! And a lovely thing she is too. | 她还是那么可爱 |
[59:00] | She’s supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 那就是 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[59:04] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[59:06] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[59:09] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐的不得了 |
[59:22] | Jane! Michael! | 简 迈克尔 |
[59:28] | Stay close now. | 靠近些 |
[59:33] | Oh, Bert, all your fine drawings. | 哦 伯特 可惜你那些美丽的画 |
[59:37] | Well, there’s more where they came from. | 没关系 它的出处还有好多 |
[59:40] | Meantime, I’m changing businesses. | 再说 我就要改行了 |
[59:42] | This here is lovely hot chestnut weather. | 这鬼天气 真能热死人 |
[59:44] | -Come along, children. -Bye, Bert. | -来吧 孩子们 -再见 伯特 |
[59:46] | -Bye-bye. -Bye, Bert. Bye. | -再见 -再见 伯特 |
[59:49] | -Bye, Jane and Michael. -Bye, Bert. | -再见 简和迈克尔 -再见 伯特 |
[59:51] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:00:15] | No, no, I won’t take your nasty medicine! | 不 不 我不想吃你这讨厌的药 |
[1:00:21] | Do we have to, Mary Poppins? | 必须得吃么 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[1:00:23] | People who get their feet wet must learn to take their medicine. | 弄湿脚的人就必须得吃药 |
[1:00:31] | -I don’t want it. I’m not gonna… -Oh! | -我不想吃 我真不想 -喔 |
[1:00:45] | Lime cordial! Delicious! | 酸橙汁 味道好极了 |
[1:00:47] | Strawberry! Mmm! | 草莓汁 |
[1:00:55] | R-R-Rum punch. | 朗姆酒 |
[1:00:57] | Quite satisfactory. | 真可口 |
[1:01:02] | Mary Poppins, you won’t ever leave us, will you? | 玛丽・泼平斯 你永远都不会离开我们的 是吗 |
[1:01:04] | -Do you have a handkerchief under your pillow? -Mm-hmm. | -你的枕头底下有没有手帕 -嗯 |
[1:01:08] | Will you stay if we promise to be good? | 如果我们发誓做一个乖孩子 你会留下来吗 |
[1:01:10] | Och! That’s a piecrust promise. | 阿呃 那是一个脆弱的诺言 |
[1:01:12] | Easily made, easily broken. | 轻易地许下 轻易地违背 |
[1:01:14] | Whatever would we do without you? | 没有了你 我们该怎么办 |
[1:01:16] | I shall stay until the wind changes. | 我将呆到风向改变了为止 |
[1:01:19] | But, Mary Poppins, how long will that be? | 但是 玛丽・泼平斯 那会多长时间呢 |
[1:01:22] | Silence, please. It’s time to go to sleep. | 请安静些 你们该睡觉了 |
[1:01:24] | Oh, we couldn’t possibly go to sleep! | 哦 我们根本睡不着 |
[1:01:26] | So many lovely things have happened today. | 今天遇到了那么多有趣的事情 |
[1:01:28] | -Did they? -Yes! When we jumped into Bert’s chalk picture. | -有吗 -是啊 当我们跳进伯特的粉笔画里 |
[1:01:31] | And we rode the merry-go-round, and all the horses jumped off, and… | 我们骑着旋转木马 突然所有的木马都一跃而起 |
[1:01:34] | And we all went riding in the countryside! | 我们飞驰在原野上 |
[1:01:36] | -Tally Ho! Tchunga! Tchunga! Yikes! -Really? | -啊 跑啊 跑啊 -真的吗 |
[1:01:40] | Mary Poppins, don’t you remember? You won the horse race! | 玛丽・泼平斯 你都不记得了吗 你还得了赛马冠军 |
[1:01:43] | A respectable person like me in a horse race? | 一个像我这样受尊重的人出现在赛马会上 |
[1:01:46] | How dare you suggest such a thing. | 你们怎么敢暗示这样的事 |
[1:01:48] | But I saw you do it! | 但是我看见了 是你 |
[1:01:50] | Now, not another word | 别说了 |
[1:01:51] | or I shall have to summon the policeman. Is that clear? | 否则 我就要叫警察了 明白吗 |
[1:01:54] | It did happen! I saw it! | 确实是这样的 我看见了 |
[1:01:56] | -Go to sleep. -No, I don’t want to go to sleep. | -去睡觉吧 -不 我不想睡 |
[1:01:59] | Mary Poppins, we’re much too excited! | 玛丽・泼平斯 我们太兴奋了 |
[1:02:02] | Very well, suit yourselves. | 好吧 随你们的便 |
[1:02:05] | Stay awake | 保持清醒 |
[1:02:08] | Don’t rest your head | 别放松你的脑子 |
[1:02:13] | Don’t lie down | 别躺在 |
[1:02:17] | Upon your bed | 你的床上 |
[1:02:22] | While the moon drifts | 当月亮漫步在 |
[1:02:26] | In the skies | 夜空的时候 |
[1:02:31] | Stay awake | 别睡着了 |
[1:02:36] | Don’t close your eyes | 不要合上你的眼睛 |
[1:02:45] | Though the world Is fast asleep | 虽然整个世界都已入睡 |
[1:02:53] | Though your pillow’s soft and deep | 虽然你的枕头柔软舒适 |
[1:03:01] | You’re not sleepy as you seem | 你并没有昏昏欲睡 |
[1:03:10] | Stay awake | 别睡着 |
[1:03:15] | Don’t nod | 别打盹 |
[1:03:18] | And dream | 别做梦 |
[1:03:23] | Stay awake | 别睡着 |
[1:03:30] | Don’t nod | 别打盹 |
[1:03:35] | And dream | 别做梦 |
[1:03:56] | Glorious day, Mr Binnacle. Glorious! | 今天天气很好 宾纳克先生 |
[1:03:59] | No one sleeps this morning. Put in a double charge of powder. | 今早不会再有人睡懒觉了 装双倍的火药 |
[1:04:03] | A double charge? Aye, aye, sir. | 双倍的火药 是 将军 |
[1:04:05] | Shake things up a bit, what? | 会震得更厉害 是吗 |
[1:04:10] | -Lovely, lovely morning, Ellen. -Indeed it is, ma’am. | -多可爱的早晨啊 艾伦 -的确是 夫人 |
[1:04:13] | Have you put the spoiled eggs in my carryall? | 你把那些臭鸡蛋放到我的包里了吗 |
[1:04:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 放了 夫人 |
[1:04:17] | After our meeting at the Albert Hall, we’re all going to Downing Street… | 在艾伯特礼堂的集会结束后 我们将去唐宁街 |
[1:04:20] | to throw things at the Prime Minister. | 把这些东西扔在首相的身上 |
[1:04:23] | Oh, how distinguished you look this morning, George. | 你今天早上看上去非常好 乔治 |
[1:04:26] | What’s all that fearful caterwauling in the kitchen? | 厨房里那可怕的噪声是怎么回事 |
[1:04:29] | -It’s Cook singing. -Cook singing? What’s wrong with her? | -那是厨师在唱歌 -唱歌 她怎么了 |
[1:04:33] | She’s happy as a cricket. As a matter of fact… | 她快乐得像一只蟋蟀 老实讲 |
[1:04:36] | since you hired Mary Poppins, the most extraordinary thing… | 从你雇用玛丽・泼平斯那天起 这屋子里似乎发生了 |
[1:04:39] | -seems to have come over the household. -Is that so? | -不同寻常的变化 -有这回事 |
[1:04:41] | Take Ellen for instance. She hasn’t broken a dish all morning. | 就拿艾伦来说吧 她今早没有打碎一只盘子 |
[1:04:45] | -Really? Well, that is extraordinary. -And another thing. | -真的 那太不同寻常了 -还有 |
[1:04:47] | She and Cook usually fight like cats and dogs, but today… | 她和厨师总是像猫见了狗一样打个不停 但是今天 |
[1:04:51] | -Let me hold the door for you, Ellen dear. -Thanks ever so, ducks. | -艾伦 亲爱的 我来给你开门吧 -谢谢 |
[1:05:03] | Ellen, stop making that offensive noise! | 艾伦 快停止你那恐怖的歌声吧 |
[1:05:07] | And shut the window! That bird’s giving me a headache. | 把窗户关上 那鸟叫得我头痛 |
[1:05:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:05:17] | Quiet! You’re giving the master an headache. | 安静点 你们闹得主人头痛 |
[1:05:23] | I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well this morning, George. | 我很担心你今天早上感觉不好 |
[1:05:25] | Who said I’m not feeling well? I’m fit as a fiddle. | 谁说我的感觉不好 我非常健康 |
[1:05:28] | I just don’t understand why everyone’s so confoundedly cheerful! | 我只是搞不懂为什么每个人都这么兴奋 |
[1:05:31] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[1:05:34] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[1:05:38] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious How lovely. Thank you, my darling. | 这花真可爱 谢谢 宝贝 |
[1:05:42] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[1:05:45] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[1:05:48] | -Stop! Stop! Stop! -Good morning, Father. | -停 停 停 -早上好 父亲 |
[1:05:50] | -Good morning. -Mary Poppins taught us the most wonderful words. | -早上好 -玛丽・泼平斯教给我们最有趣的一个词 |
[1:05:53] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[1:05:56] | What on earth are you talking about? Supercali… | 你们到底在说些什么 超级 |
[1:05:59] | Super… Or whatever the infernal thing is. | 究竟是什么意思 |
[1:06:01] | It’s something to say when you don’t know what to say. | 当你不知道该说什么的时候 你就可以这样说 |
[1:06:03] | Yes, well, I always know what to say. | 但是我总是知道我该说些什么 |
[1:06:05] | Go on, hurry along, please. | 走开 请你们快点离开这里 |
[1:06:06] | Yes, Father. Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious | 好的 父亲 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[1:06:11] | Winifred, will you be good enough to explain | 威妮弗蕾德 你能解释一下 |
[1:06:13] | this unseemly hullabaloo? | 这不体面的喧闹究竟是为什么吗 |
[1:06:16] | I don’t think there’s anything to explain. Do you? | 我没觉得有什么需要解释的 |
[1:06:19] | It’s obvious that you’re out of sorts this morning. | 很明显你今天早晨有点不舒服 |
[1:06:21] | The children just came in to make you feel better. | 孩子们近来只是想让你感觉好一些 |
[1:06:23] | I should like to make one thing quite clear, once and for all. | 我最后一次声明 |
[1:06:26] | I am not out of sorts. I am in a perfectly equable mood. | 我并没有感到不舒服 我的状态很好 |
[1:06:29] | I do not require being made to feel better! | 我不需要别人的安慰 |
[1:06:32] | But you’re always saying that you wanted a cheerful and pleasant household. | 但是你常说希望我们的家充满了欢乐和愉快 |
[1:06:36] | Winifred, I should like to make a slight differentiation… | 威妮弗蕾德 在愉快和轻率不负责任之间 |
[1:06:39] | between the word cheerful and just plain giddy irresponsibility. | 我要做一点区分 |
[1:06:41] | -Excuse me, dear. -Posts, everyone, please! | -打断一下 亲爱的 -大家各就各位 |
[1:06:45] | I have no objection to anyone being cheerful or pleasant. | 我并不反对任何人的欢乐和愉快 |
[1:06:48] | But I do expect a certain decorum. | 但我坚持合乎传统的礼仪 |
[1:06:50] | I can tell you one thing, Winifred. I don’t propose standing idly by… | 我要告诉你的是 我不会袖手旁观 |
[1:06:53] | and letting that woman, Mary Poppins, undermine the discipline and… | 看着那个女人 玛丽・泼平斯摧毁这个家庭的规矩 |
[1:06:58] | There’s something odd, I may say extremely odd… | 自从她来了以后 |
[1:07:01] | about the behaviour of this household since that woman arrived. | 这房子里出了很多非常奇怪的事情 |
[1:07:04] | And I want you to know that I’ve noticed it! | 我想让你知道 我已经注意到了 |
[1:07:07] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[1:07:10] | -One thing more. -Yes, dear? | -还有件事情 -什么 亲爱的 |
[1:07:13] | I suggest you have this piano repaired. | 找个人把钢琴修理一下 |
[1:07:15] | When I sit down to an instrument, I like to have it in tune. | 当我坐在一件乐器前面的时候 我希望它别走调 |
[1:07:18] | But, George, you don’t play. | 可是 乔治 你平常不弹呀 |
[1:07:21] | Madam, that is entirely beside the point! | 夫人 这并不重要 |
[1:07:38] | Now, let me see. First of all, we must go to the piano tuners. | 让我来看看 首先 我们得去找一位调音师 |
[1:07:42] | And then we go to Mrs Cory’s sh… | 然后去考利夫人的 |
[1:07:45] | Mrs Cory’s shop for some gingerbread. Ah, gingerbread! | 商店 买些姜味面包 哈 姜味面包 |
[1:07:49] | And then we go to the fishmonger’s, I think, for a nice dover sole… | 然后还要到鱼贩那儿买一尾新鲜的鳎科鱼 |
[1:07:51] | and a pint of prawns. | 以及一品脱对虾 |
[1:07:53] | Uh, Michael, stop stravaging along behind. | 呃 迈克尔 别在后头慢慢吞吞的 |
[1:07:56] | Ahoy, there! Ahoy! | 哈嗨 |
[1:08:00] | -Good day to you! -Good morning, Admiral. | -很高兴见到你们 -早上好 将军 |
[1:08:03] | Michael, what fine adventure are we off upon today? | 迈克尔 今天我们去哪儿探险 |
[1:08:08] | Going to fight the Hottentots? Dig for buried treasure? | 是去和霍屯督人战斗 还是去寻找宝藏 |
[1:08:12] | We’re going to buy some fish. | 我们打算去买点鱼 |
[1:08:14] | Very good! Proceed at flank speed. | 非常好 全速前进 |
[1:08:18] | Aye, aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:08:20] | Let’s put our backs into it, lad. | 小伙子 让我们继续 |
[1:08:22] | More spit and polish. That’s what’s wanted around here. | 注意外表整洁 这是这儿的规矩 |
[1:08:28] | It’s Andrew! | 是安德鲁 |
[1:08:33] | Uh, not so fast, please. I can’t understand a word you’re saying. | 唔 不要太快 我一个字都没听清你说的 |
[1:08:38] | Again? Och! Oh, the poor man! | 又发作了 可怜的人 |
[1:08:51] | Bless you. | 天主保佑你 |
[1:08:55] | Well, yes, of course. There’s not a moment to lose. I’ll go straightaway. | 当然 不能耽搁 我们立刻就去 |
[1:08:59] | And thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[1:09:02] | -What did he say? -He said, “You’re welcome”. | -他说了什么 -他说 不客气 |
[1:09:04] | -What else did he say? -I don’t think he said anything. | -他还说了什么 -我认为他什么都没有说 |
[1:09:08] | You know best, as usual. | 你总是什么都知道 |
[1:09:10] | -I thought we were gonna buy some fish. -There’s been a change of plans. | -我以为我们要去买点鱼 -计划有些变动 |
[1:09:17] | Come along, please. Don’t straggle. | 跟上 别走丢了 |
[1:09:28] | Andrew, worrying won’t help anyone. | 安德鲁 担心起不了任何作用 |
[1:09:30] | Why don’t you go home and put your feet up? | 你为何不回家休息休息一会儿呢 |
[1:09:44] | Oh, Bert, I’m glad you’re here. | 哦 伯特 很高兴你也在这里 |
[1:09:46] | I came over the moment I heard. | 我已听说就立即赶过来了 |
[1:09:48] | Well, how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[1:09:50] | I’ve never seen him as bad as this, and that’s the truth. – Oh! | 说实话 我从来没见他这么糟糕过 |
[1:09:53] | How about them? It’s contagious, you know. | 他们怎么跟来了 你知道 这病有传染性 |
[1:09:55] | -Shall we get spots? -Oh, highly unlikely. | -我们会长水痘吗 -绝对不会的 |
[1:09:59] | -Oh, Uncle Albert! -Oh, bless me. Bless my soul. | -哦 艾伯特叔叔 -天主保佑 保佑我的灵魂 |
[1:10:04] | It’s Mary Poppins! I’m delight… | 是玛丽・泼平斯 我很高兴 |
[1:10:07] | I’m delighted to see you, Mary. | 我很高兴见到你 玛丽 |
[1:10:09] | Uncle Albert, you promised! | 艾伯特叔叔 你发过誓的 |
[1:10:11] | Oh, I kn… I know, I… | 我知道 |
[1:10:13] | But I tried. Really, I did, my dear. I… | 我努力了 真的 |
[1:10:17] | But I so enjoy laughing, you know? And, well… | 但是我太喜欢笑了 你知道吗 |
[1:10:21] | And when I start, it’s all up with the… | 我一旦笑起来就无法控制 |
[1:10:25] | That’s what happens to me. | 就像现在这样 |
[1:10:28] | I love to laugh! Oh, my goodness! | 我喜欢笑 我的天 |
[1:10:31] | I can’t help it. You can see that. | 你看到了 我情不自禁 |
[1:10:34] | I just like laughing, that’s all. | 我就是喜欢笑 没别的 |
[1:10:38] | Jane, don’t you dare! You’ll only make him worse. | 简 你敢 你会让他病情恶化的 |
[1:10:42] | It’s really quite serious! | 情况确实挺严重的 |
[1:10:44] | Yes, whatever you do, keep a straight face. | 是的 无论如何 你都必须保持严肃 |
[1:10:47] | Last time, it took us three days to get him down. | 上次我们花了三天时间才把他弄下来 |
[1:10:53] | I love to laugh | 我爱欢笑 |
[1:10:56] | Loud and long and clear | 爽朗的清晰的长久的笑 |
[1:11:00] | I love to laugh | 我爱欢笑 |
[1:11:04] | It’s getting worse every year | 一年比一年严重 |
[1:11:08] | The more I laugh | 我越是笑 |
[1:11:11] | The more I fill with glee | 就越是感到高兴 |
[1:11:14] | You’re no help at all. | 你在这里起不到任何帮助 |
[1:11:17] | The more the glee | 越是高兴 |
[1:11:19] | The more I’m a merrier me | 我就越是一个愉快的人 |
[1:11:22] | It’s embarrassing. | 这很令人为难 |
[1:11:24] | The more I’m a merrier me | 我就越是一个愉快的人 |
[1:11:34] | Some people laugh through their noses | 有些人从鼻子里笑出来 |
[1:11:37] | Sounding something like this | 听上去就像这样 |
[1:11:42] | Dreadful! | 真烦人 |
[1:11:44] | Some people laugh through their teeth, goodness sakes | 有些人从牙缝里笑出声来 |
[1:11:49] | Hissing and fizzing like snakes | 嘶嘶嘶 就像一条蛇 |
[1:11:52] | Not at all attractive to my way of thinking. | 依我看一点意思都没有 |
[1:11:56] | Some laugh too fast | 有些人笑得很快 |
[1:12:00] | Some only blast | 有些笑得很短暂 |
[1:12:05] | Others, they twitter like birds | 其他人就像鸟儿一样咯咯地笑 |
[1:12:11] | You know, you’re as bad as he is. | 你知道么 你和他一样严重 |
[1:12:13] | Then there’s that kind what can’t make up their mind | 有一种人从不掩饰他们的情绪 |
[1:12:23] | When things strike me as funny | 当有趣的事情向我袭来 |
[1:12:27] | I can’t hide it inside and squeak | 我无法将它隐藏 |
[1:12:32] | As the squeakelers do | 不得不哈哈大笑 |
[1:12:35] | I’ve got to let go with a ho ho ho ho | 只要一开始笑 就得开怀大笑 |
[1:12:42] | And laugh | 然后 |
[1:12:46] | Too | 哈哈大笑 |
[1:12:47] | How nice! | 太好了 |
[1:12:49] | I was hoping you’d turn up. | 我一直期待你也来 |
[1:12:53] | Turn up! We always have such a jolly time. | 我们在一起过得很愉快 |
[1:12:57] | We love to laugh | 我们爱笑 |
[1:13:02] | Loud and long and clear | 爽朗的清晰的长久的笑 |
[1:13:06] | We love to laugh | 我们爱笑 |
[1:13:10] | So everybody can hear | 这样每个人都能听到 |
[1:13:13] | The more you laugh | 你越是笑 |
[1:13:16] | Whoops, don’t you two start. Come back down here. | 哎哟 你们两个别笑 回来 |
[1:13:18] | The more you fill with glee | 你越是充满快乐 |
[1:13:21] | The more the glee | 你越是快乐 |
[1:13:25] | The more we’re a merrier we | 我们就越是愉快的人 |
[1:13:33] | Oh, welcome, children! Welcome! Make yourselves comfortable. | 欢迎你们 小朋友 请随意 |
[1:13:37] | That’s right. Pull up a chair. | 没错 把椅子拉上来 |
[1:13:40] | Oh, pull up… | 是的 拉上来 |
[1:13:42] | I must say, you’re a sight, the lot of you! | 我不得不说你们是在出洋相 |
[1:13:45] | Speaking of sight, it reminds me of me brother. | 说到出洋相 我倒是想起我的哥哥 |
[1:13:49] | He’s got a nice cushy job in a watch factory. | 他在钟表厂有一份轻松的工作 |
[1:13:52] | In a watch factory? What does he do? | 在钟表厂 他做什么 |
[1:13:54] | He stands about all day and makes faces! | 他一整天闲着做鬼脸(作钟表面) |
[1:14:00] | He makes faces in a watch fact… | 他在一家钟表厂做鬼脸 |
[1:14:05] | You made that up. I know. | 你编的吧 |
[1:14:11] | That’s so good! | 太好了 |
[1:14:13] | Such behaviour! | 瞧瞧你们的样子 |
[1:14:21] | Well, it’s the most disgraceful sight | 这是我见过的最不光彩的一幕 |
[1:14:23] | I’ve ever seen, or my name isn’t Mary Poppins. | 我情愿我不再叫玛丽・泼平斯 |
[1:14:25] | Speaking of names, I know a man with a wooden leg | 说到名字 我知道一个有一只木头假腿的人 |
[1:14:27] | named Smith. | 名字叫史密斯 |
[1:14:28] | What’s the name of his other leg? | 那他的另一条腿叫什么 |
[1:14:32] | Wasn’t that funny? What’s the name of his other… | 很有意思吧 那他的另一条腿叫什 |
[1:14:35] | Now, then, children, it’s time for tea. | 孩子们 下午茶时间到了 |
[1:14:38] | I will not have my schedule interrupted. | 我可不愿意我的日程被打乱 |
[1:14:40] | Oh, please stay. Look, I have a splendid tea all ready for you. | 哦 请留步 看 我已经为你们准备了上好的茶 |
[1:14:44] | And it’s getting cold! | 这茶已经凉了 |
[1:14:46] | Well, I had hoped that maybe, that you would just, that… | 我本以为你会 |
[1:14:53] | Splendid! Thank you very much! | 好极了 非常感谢 |
[1:14:56] | Keep your feet back. Mind the bread and butter. Now, watch it, children. | 请把脚收回去 啊 当心面包和黄油 |
[1:14:59] | I knew she could bring it off. And a proper tea it is too. | 我知道她会这样做的 这也是合乎传统的茶 |
[1:15:03] | Next thing, I suppose, you’ll be wanting me to pour out. | 我猜 你想要我做的下一件事情就是为你倒茶 |
[1:15:07] | Oh, well. If I must, I must. | 好吧 如果有必要 我一定去做 |
[1:15:11] | If you’ll just stop behaving like a pack of laughing hyenas! | 如果你们不要像一群笑个不停的猎狗 |
[1:15:15] | -Two lumps, Uncle Albert? -Yes, please. | -两块糖吗 艾伯特叔叔 -是的 谢谢 |
[1:15:17] | -Uh, Bert? -Uh, no, no, thank you. No sugar for me. | -伯特 你呢 -噢 不 不 不要糖 |
[1:15:21] | I’m so glad you came. It wouldn’t be any fun without you. | 我很高兴你上来 如果你不来的话 就不好玩了 |
[1:15:24] | Here, and you may pour some milk for Michael and yourself. | 给你自己还有迈克尔加点牛奶 |
[1:15:28] | Nice weather we’re having this time of year, don’t you think? | 你不觉得今年的这个时候天气非常的好吗 |
[1:15:30] | Oh, yeah. Uh, speaking of weather… | 哦 是的 呃 谈到天气 |
[1:15:32] | the other day when it was so cold… | 有一天 天很冷 |
[1:15:35] | a friend of mine went to buy some long underwear, you know. | 我的一个朋友想去买件长一点的内衣 |
[1:15:38] | The shopkeeper said to him, | 售货员问 |
[1:15:39] | “How long do you want it?” | 你打算要多长的(也可理解为你打算要穿多久的) |
[1:15:42] | And my friend said, “Well, from about September to March.” | 我的朋友回答说 大概从9月到3月 |
[1:15:50] | Jane! Control yourself! | 简 别太放肆了 |
[1:15:54] | Children, will you please sit up properly at the table? | 孩子们 麻烦你们坐到桌子旁边来 |
[1:15:59] | -Your tea, Uncle Albert. -Oh, thank you, my dear. | -你的茶 艾伯特叔叔 -噢 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:16:02] | I’m having such a good time. | 我很开心 |
[1:16:03] | I wish that you could all stay up here all the time. | 多么希望你们能一直留在这里啊 |
[1:16:07] | We’ll jolly well have to. There’s no way to get down. | 我们很高兴不得不留下 因为没有路下去 |
[1:16:10] | Oh, no, there is a way. | 哦不 路是有的 |
[1:16:13] | Frankly I, I don’t like to mention it… | 坦诚地讲 我不愿提起它 |
[1:16:16] | because you have to think of something sad. | 因为你得不得不想一些悲伤的事情 |
[1:16:18] | Then do get on with it, please! | 那么请开始吧 |
[1:16:20] | Let me see. | 让我想想看 |
[1:16:23] | I’ve got the very thing. | 我知道一件非常合适的事情 |
[1:16:26] | Yesterday when the lady next door answered the bell, there was a man there. | 昨天隔壁的女士应声去开门 一个人站在门外 |
[1:16:30] | And the man said to the lady, | 他对女士说 |
[1:16:32] | “I’m terribly sorry. I just ran over your cat.” | 我非常抱歉 我刚刚轧了你的猫 |
[1:16:36] | -Oh, that’s sad. -The poor cat. | -哦 真悲惨 -可怜的猫咪 |
[1:16:39] | And then the man said, “I’d like to replace your cat.” | 接着 那个人说 我很愿意替代那只猫 |
[1:16:43] | And the lady said, “That’s all right with me, | 女士说 可以 |
[1:16:44] | but how are you at catching mice?” | 但有一点 你捉老鼠的技术好不好 |
[1:16:50] | Well, you know I started out sad. I, I try, really I do. | 我真的很努力让自己伤心点 但是 |
[1:16:54] | But, but everything ends up so hilarious, I can’t… | 一切都那么好笑 我不能 |
[1:16:59] | I can’t help… | 我禁不住 |
[1:17:03] | That will be quite enough of that! | 这已经够了 |
[1:17:07] | It’s time to go home. | 我们该回家了 |
[1:17:09] | -Oh, that is sad. -Oh, no! | -唉 那太让人难过了 -哦 不 |
[1:17:11] | Oh, that’s sad. That’s the saddest thing I ever heard. | 那是我听过的最难过的事情了 |
[1:17:16] | Come along, children. Spit spot! | 来吧 孩子们 |
[1:17:18] | Must you really go? | 你们必须得走吗 |
[1:17:21] | You know, people come to see me all the time, you know. | 你知道 大家来看望我 |
[1:17:24] | And, and we have such a lovely time, and then they have to go home. | 我们一起过得很愉快 然而他们不得不回家 |
[1:17:28] | And, and I’m very, very sad about the whole thing. | 对此我会感到非常非常的伤心 |
[1:17:32] | Don’t worry. We’ll come back soon. | 别难过 我们会很快再来的 |
[1:17:35] | We had a lovely time. | 我们过得非常开心 |
[1:17:37] | Uh, keep an eye on Uncle Albert, will you, Bert? | 伯特 照顾好艾伯特叔叔 好吗 |
[1:17:40] | -I’ll sit with him a while. -Thank you. Come on. | -我会再陪他呆一会儿的 -谢谢 来吧 |
[1:17:45] | Uncle Albert, I got a jolly joke I saved for just such an occasion. | 艾伯特叔叔 我有一个笑话专门留给这样的场合的 |
[1:17:50] | -Would you like to hear it? -I’d be so grateful. | -你想听听看吗 -好啊 我非常感激 |
[1:17:53] | Righto. Well, it’s about me granddad, see? | 不必客气 这是关于我爷爷的 |
[1:17:57] | And one night, he had a nightmare, he did. | 有一天晚上 我爷爷做了一个恶梦 |
[1:17:59] | -So scared that he chewed his pillow to bits. -Yes. | -他害怕极了 以至于把枕头咬成了碎片 -恩 |
[1:18:02] | -To bits. -Yes. | -成了碎片 -恩 |
[1:18:03] | Next morning I says… | 第二天早晨 我说 |
[1:18:04] | -“How do you feel, Granddad?” -Yes. | -你感觉还好吗 爷爷 -恩 |
[1:18:06] | He says, “Oh, not bad. A little down in the mouth!” | 他回答 呃 不坏 只是有点口干 |
[1:18:15] | Yeah, I always say there’s nothing like a good joke. | 我常说 没有什么东西比得上一个好笑话 |
[1:18:17] | No. And that was nothing like a good joke! That… | 确实是 啥也比不上好笑话 |
[1:18:38] | Bit late tonight, aren’t you, Banks? | 班克斯 你今晚晚了些 是吗 |
[1:18:42] | I say, Banks! Is anything the matter, Banks? | 我说 班克斯 出了什么问题了 班克斯 |
[1:18:46] | Banks! | 班克斯 |
[1:18:54] | -Oh, Father, we’re so glad you’re home! -Want to hear a joke? | -噢 父亲 真高兴你回来了 -想听个笑话吗 |
[1:18:57] | We had the most wonderful afternoon with Mary Poppins. | 我们今天下午和玛丽・泼平斯在一起过得非常愉快 |
[1:19:00] | Speaking of afternoons, the joke goes like this. | 说到下午的事情 那个笑话是这样的 |
[1:19:02] | I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith. | 我知道有个人名字叫史密斯 他有条假腿 |
[1:19:05] | Smith? We don’t know anyone called Smith. | 史密斯 我们不认识叫史密斯的人 |
[1:19:08] | And there was a second chap, | 笑话还没有讲完 |
[1:19:09] | and the second chap says, “What’s the name of his other leg?” | 另一个家伙问 他的另一条腿叫什么名字 |
[1:19:12] | And we had a lovely tea party on the ceiling! | 我们还在天花板上开了一个非常棒的茶会 |
[1:19:16] | Oh, children, please be quiet. | 哦 孩子们 请安静 |
[1:19:17] | Mary Poppins says if we’re good, she’ll take us there again. | 玛丽・泼平斯说如果我们乖 她还会带我们去那儿的 |
[1:19:20] | Oh. Oh, Mary Poppins said that, did she? | 哦 玛丽・泼平斯这样说的吗 |
[1:19:25] | Will you please return to your room. | 请回到你们自己的房间去 好吗 |
[1:19:28] | Mary Poppins, will you be kind enough to come with me? | 玛丽・泼平斯 请随我来好吗 |
[1:19:31] | As you wish. | 好的 |
[1:19:36] | Mary Poppins, I very much regret what I must say to you. | 玛丽・泼平斯 我很遗憾 有些话我不得不说 |
[1:19:44] | Good evening, George. Is anything the matter? | 晚上好 乔治 有什么问题吗 |
[1:19:46] | I’m afraid there is. | 我恐怕是的 |
[1:19:47] | I, I’d love to stay, | 我很想留下来 |
[1:19:48] | but I have to dress for my rally in Hampstead. | 但是我不得不换衣服了 因为今晚还有个集会 |
[1:19:51] | Winifred, it is my wish that you be present! | 威妮弗蕾德 我希望你能留下来 |
[1:19:53] | Oh, yes, George, of course. | 好的 乔治 当然 |
[1:19:55] | Mary Poppins, I must confess I am extremely disappointed in you. | 玛丽・泼平斯 我不得不说 我对你感到非常失望 |
[1:19:59] | She’s for it now. I’ve heard the master do this speech before. | 终于轮到她了 我以前就听过主人这样讲话 |
[1:20:03] | I don’t deny that I am partially responsible for allowing the children… | 我不否认对于孩子们将全部的时间 |
[1:20:06] | to spend their days on worthless frivolity to the exclusion of all else! | 都浪费在毫无意义的游戏上 我应该承担一定的责任 |
[1:20:10] | But it is high time they learned the seriousness of life! | 但是现在已经到了让他们认识到生活的严肃性的时候 |
[1:20:13] | But, George, they’re only children. | 但是 乔治 他们还是孩子 |
[1:20:15] | Precisely. And in the light of what has happened… | 精确地讲 鉴于已经发生的 |
[1:20:17] | George, are you certain you know what you’re doing? | 乔治 你肯定你在说些什么吗 |
[1:20:20] | I believe I do, Winifred. | 我相信我知道 威妮弗蕾德 |
[1:20:22] | A British bank is run with precision | 一家英国银行运作于准确无误的基础之上 |
[1:20:26] | A British home requires nothing less | 一个英国家庭也要运作在丝毫不差的基础上 |
[1:20:30] | Tradition, discipline and rules must be the tools | 传统 纪律和规则是我们必须的工具 |
[1:20:34] | Without them disorder, chaos | 没有了它们 混乱 无序 |
[1:20:37] | Moral disintegration | 道德崩溃 |
[1:20:39] | In short you have a ghastly mess | 总之带来的是可怕的混乱不堪的局面 |
[1:20:42] | I quite agree. | 我非常赞同 |
[1:20:43] | The children must be moulded shaped and taught | 孩子们必须被引导 塑造和教导 |
[1:20:47] | That life’s a looming battle to be faced and fought | 生活是一场终究要面对和参与的战斗 |
[1:20:51] | In short, I am disturbed to hear my children talking about… | 总之我很惊讶地听到我的孩子们讨论 |
[1:20:53] | popping in and out of chalk pavement pictures… | 跑到马路上的粉笔画里 |
[1:20:55] | consorting with racehorse persons, fox hunting. | 与驯马师联欢 猎狐 |
[1:20:59] | Yes, well I don’t mind that quite so much. | 当然这件事本身我并不反对 |
[1:21:01] | At any rate, it’s traditional. | 毕竟它是传统的活动 |
[1:21:03] | But tea parties on the ceiling? I ask you. | 但是在天花板上的茶会 请问是怎么回事 |
[1:21:05] | Having tea parties on the ceiling | 在天花板上开茶会 |
[1:21:07] | and highly-questionable outings of every other kind! | 以及其它各种令人疑惑的出游 |
[1:21:10] | If they must go on outings These outings ought to be | 如果他们必须出游的话 那么出游应该有 |
[1:21:15] | Fraught with purpose Yes, and practicality | 明确的目标和实际的意义 |
[1:21:18] | These silly words like | 还有那些愚蠢的话 |
[1:21:19] | Superca… Super… | 比如超 超级 |
[1:21:23] | -Superca… -Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. | -超级霹 -超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[1:21:26] | Yes, well done. You said it. | 是的 很好 就是你说的 |
[1:21:28] | And popping through pictures | 到画里面 |
[1:21:30] | Have little use fulfil no basic need | 毫无意义 没有任何必要 |
[1:21:34] | They’ve got to learn the honest truth | 他们需要开始认识真正的现实 |
[1:21:37] | Despite their youth They must learn | 尽管年纪还小 他们必须学会 |
[1:21:39] | -About the life you lead -Exactly. | -向您那样的生活 -正是如此 |
[1:21:43] | They must feel the thrill of totting up a balanced book | 他们需要体会统计分类帐差额簿的兴奋 |
[1:21:48] | -A thousand ciphers neatly in a row -Quite right. | -成千个数字整齐地排成一行 -很对 |
[1:21:53] | When gazing at a graph that shows the profits up | 当瞥一眼显示利润上升的图标 |
[1:21:57] | -Their little cup of joy should overflow -Precisely! | -兴奋就溢满他们那小小的心灵 -的确如此 |
[1:22:01] | -It’s time they learned to walk in your footsteps -My footsteps. | -他们应该学着沿着你的脚印走路 -是的 |
[1:22:05] | To tread your straight and narrow path with pride | 满怀骄傲地沿着你的笔直且狭窄的道路前进 |
[1:22:09] | -With pride. -With pride. | -带着骄傲 -是的 |
[1:22:09] | Tomorrow just as you suggest Pressed and dressed | 明天正如你所建议的那样 |
[1:22:13] | Jane and Michael will be at your side | 简和迈克尔将会穿着整齐地和你一起 |
[1:22:17] | Splendid! You hit the nail right on the… | 好极了 你说的准确无误 |
[1:22:20] | At my side? Where are we going? | 和我一起 去哪儿 |
[1:22:22] | To the bank, of course, exactly as you proposed. | 当然是去银行 完全按照您的建议 |
[1:22:24] | -I proposed? -Of course. | -我的建议 -当然 |
[1:22:27] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 现在如果你不介意 |
[1:22:28] | Tomorrow’s an important day for the children. | 明天对于孩子们来讲是个重要的日子 |
[1:22:29] | I shall see they have a proper night’s sleep. Good night. | 我要让他们睡个好觉 晚安 |
[1:22:43] | Winifred, did I say that I was going to take the children to the bank? | 威妮弗蕾德 我说过要带孩子们去银行吗 |
[1:22:47] | -It certainly sounded that way, dear. -Oh. | -听上去确实是的 亲爱的 -哦 |
[1:22:50] | And why not? A capital idea! | 为什么不呢 一个极好的主意 |
[1:22:53] | Just the medicine they need for all this slipshod, sugary… | 这正是对付眼下混乱局面的一剂良药 |
[1:22:56] | female thinking they get around here all day long. | 他们在这里接触的都是女人的不切实际的想法 |
[1:22:58] | Quite right. Good idea. Quite right. | 好主意 非常好 |
[1:23:00] | Good idea. Quite right. | 好主意 非常好 |
[1:23:04] | Mary Poppins, we won’t let you go! | 玛丽・泼平斯 我们不让你走 |
[1:23:07] | Go? What on earth are you talking about? | 走 你们到底在说什么 |
[1:23:09] | Didn’t you get sacked? | 你不是被解雇了吗 |
[1:23:11] | Sacked? Certainly not!I am never sacked! | 解雇 当然没有 我从来没有被解雇过 |
[1:23:14] | -Oh, Mary Poppins! -Hurrah, hurray, hurray, | -哦 玛丽・泼平斯 -好噢 好噢 |
[1:23:17] | Neither am I a maypole. Kindly stop spinning about me. | 我也不是五朔节花柱 请别围着我转 |
[1:23:19] | -But? -Goats butt, birds fly… | -但 -但什么但 |
[1:23:23] | and children who are going on an outing | 孩子们 你们必须早点睡觉 |
[1:23:24] | with their father must get some sleep. | 明天要跟你们的父亲一起出去 |
[1:23:26] | -Come along, please. -An outing with Father? | -过来睡觉 -跟父亲出去 |
[1:23:28] | -Yes. -I don’t believe it. | -是的 -我不信 |
[1:23:30] | He’s never taken us on an outing before. | 他以前从来没有带我们出去过 |
[1:23:33] | He’s never taken us anywhere. | 他从来没有带我们去任何地方 |
[1:23:35] | -However did you manage it? -Manage what? | -你怎么做到的 -做到什么 |
[1:23:37] | You must’ve put the idea in his head somehow. | 你一定用了什么方式把这主意塞到他的脑瓜里了 |
[1:23:40] | What an impertinent thing to say! | 胡说 |
[1:23:42] | Me putting ideas into people’s heads? Really! | 我怎么可能把主意塞进人们的脑袋里 真是的 |
[1:23:45] | -Where’s he taking us? -To the bank. | -他要带我们去哪里 -去银行 |
[1:23:47] | Oh, Michael, the city! And we’ll see all the sights, | 哇 迈克尔 去城里我们能看到好多风景 |
[1:23:51] | and Father can point them out to us. | 爸爸会指给我们看 |
[1:23:52] | Well, most things he can. | 是的 多数风景他能发现 |
[1:23:56] | But sometimes a person we love through no fault of his own… | 但有时候 我们所爱的人却不能看到 |
[1:23:59] | -can’t see past the end of his nose. -Past the end of his nose? | -他眼皮底下的事情 -眼皮底下的 |
[1:24:03] | Yes. Sometimes a little thing can be quite important. | 是的 有时候一些小事情其实非常重要 |
[1:24:08] | Oh, look! The cathedral. | 哦 看啊 这是主教座堂 |
[1:24:10] | Father passes that every day. He sees that. | 爸爸每天都从旁边经过 他常看到 |
[1:24:13] | Early each day to the steps of St Paul’s | 每天清晨 在圣保罗大教堂的台阶上 |
[1:24:19] | The little old bird woman comes | 有一位孤独的老妇人 |
[1:24:26] | In her own special way | 用她自己独特的方式 |
[1:24:29] | To the people she calls | 向人们叫卖着 |
[1:24:33] | Come buy my bags | 来买吧 |
[1:24:36] | Full of crumbs | 鸟食 |
[1:24:41] | Come feed the little birds | 喂喂这些小鸟 |
[1:24:44] | Show them you care | 照顾它们 |
[1:24:47] | And you’ll be glad if you do | 你会感到快乐 |
[1:24:54] | Their young ones are hungry | 它们的幼鸟非常饥饿 |
[1:24:57] | Their nests are so bare | 它们的鸟巢非常简陋 |
[1:25:00] | All it takes is tuppence from you | 只要花您两便士 |
[1:25:11] | Feed the birds | 来喂这些小鸟 |
[1:25:15] | Tuppence a bag | 一袋两便士 |
[1:25:18] | Tuppence, tuppence | 只要两便士 |
[1:25:21] | Tuppence a bag | 两便士一袋 |
[1:25:25] | Feed the birds | 来喂这些小鸟 |
[1:25:28] | That’s what she cries | 她正是这样叫卖 |
[1:25:32] | While overhead | 在头顶上 |
[1:25:35] | Her birds fill the skies | 鸟儿在空中盘旋 |
[1:25:39] | All around the cathedral the saints and apostles | 主教座堂顶上的所有圣人和使徒雕像 |
[1:25:44] | Look down as she sells her wares | 都注视着她 |
[1:25:51] | Although you can’t see it | 虽然你看不见 |
[1:25:54] | You know they are smiling | 但每次有人显示出 |
[1:25:58] | Each time someone shows | 他的爱心 购买鸟食的时候 |
[1:26:01] | That he cares | 你知道雕像们正在微笑 |
[1:26:07] | Though her words | 虽然老妇人的叫卖声 |
[1:26:11] | Are simple and few | 微弱而简单 |
[1:26:15] | Listen, listen | 听 你听 |
[1:26:18] | She’s calling to you | 她在向你呼唤 |
[1:26:23] | Feed the birds | 喂喂这些小鸟 |
[1:26:27] | Tuppence a bag | 一袋两便士 |
[1:26:30] | Tuppence, tuppence | 只要两便士 |
[1:26:35] | Tuppence a bag | 两便士一袋 |
[1:27:09] | Though her words | 虽然老妇人的叫卖声 |
[1:27:11] | Are simple and few | 微弱而简单 |
[1:27:15] | Listen, listen | 听 你听 |
[1:27:19] | She’s calling to you | 她在向你呼唤 |
[1:27:24] | Feed the birds | 喂喂这些小鸟 |
[1:27:28] | Tuppence a bag | 一袋两便士 |
[1:27:32] | Tuppence, tuppence | 只要两便士 |
[1:27:38] | Tuppence | 两便士 |
[1:27:40] | A bag | 一袋 |
[1:28:07] | Now remember that a bank is a quiet and decorous place, | 现在给我记住 银行是一个安静且庄重的地方 |
[1:28:10] | so we must be on our best behaviour. | 所以要表现出我们最好的举止 |
[1:28:12] | But I thought it was your bank. | 我还以为那是你的银行 |
[1:28:13] | Yes, well, I’m one of the younger officers… | 好吧 我是银行里面一个年轻的职员 |
[1:28:15] | so in a sense it is, sort of. | 所以在某种程度上是 有那么几分 |
[1:28:17] | Michael, look! | 迈克尔 看 |
[1:28:21] | -It’s her! -Who? | -是她 -谁 |
[1:28:23] | It’s who? | 她是谁 |
[1:28:24] | The bird woman. Just where Mary Poppins said she would be. | 卖鸟食的老妇人 就像玛丽・泼平斯所描述的 |
[1:28:28] | You do see her, don’t you, Father? | 你确实看到她了 对吧 父亲 |
[1:28:30] | Well, of course I can see her. | 当然我能看到她 |
[1:28:31] | Do you think I can’t see past the end of my nose? | 离我眼皮子这么近的我能看不到 |
[1:28:33] | Listen, Father, she’s saying it. | 听 父亲 她在叫卖 |
[1:28:36] | Feed the birds. Tuppence a bag. | 喂喂小鸟 一袋两便士 |
[1:28:40] | Well, of course she’s saying it. What else would she be saying? | 当然她在叫卖 她还能说别的什么吗 |
[1:28:43] | -Please may we feed the birds? -Whatever for? | -我们能喂喂这些小鸟吗 -为什么 |
[1:28:45] | I have tuppence from my money box. | 我从我的储蓄罐里面拿了两便士 |
[1:28:47] | Just this once, please? | 就这一次 求求你了 |
[1:28:49] | Waste your money on a lot of ragamuffin birds? Certainly not. | 把你的钱浪费在一群肮脏的鸟身上 当然不行 |
[1:28:52] | But Mary Poppins… | 但是玛丽・泼平斯说 |
[1:28:54] | I am not interested in what Mary Poppins says. | 我对玛丽・泼平斯说的话不感兴趣 |
[1:28:56] | Nor do I wish to keep hearing her name for the remainder of the day. | 今天也不想再听到她的名字 |
[1:28:58] | Now come along! | 现在快跟上来 |
[1:28:59] | But it’s my tuppence! | 但这是我的两便士 |
[1:29:01] | Michael, I will not permit you to throw your money away! | 迈克尔 我决不允许你把钱这样扔掉 |
[1:29:05] | When we get to the bank, | 等我们到了银行 |
[1:29:06] | I shall show you what may be done with your tuppence. | 我会教你该怎么处置你的两便士 |
[1:29:09] | And I think you’ll find it extremely interesting. | 我想你也会发现这会非常有意思 |
[1:29:46] | Hello, Banks. What’s all this about? | 你好 班克斯 这些都是谁 |
[1:29:49] | -These are my children, Mr Dawes. -Well, so I assumed. | -道斯先生 他们都是我的孩子 -我想也是 |
[1:29:52] | -But why are they here? -They wish to open an account, sir. | -但他们在这里干什么 -他们想开一个户头 |
[1:29:55] | -Oh, indeed? -Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[1:29:57] | And just how much money do you have, young man? | 那么年轻人 你有多少钱呢 |
[1:30:00] | -Tuppence. But I want it to feed the birds. -Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | -两便士 但是我想用来买鸟食 -嘘 |
[1:30:03] | Tuppence? | 两便士 |
[1:30:06] | Tuppence? Precisely how I started. | 两便士恰好就是我起家的资金 |
[1:30:14] | That’s the chairman of the bank, the elder Mr Dawes. | 那是银行的主席 老道斯先生 |
[1:30:18] | A giant in the world of finance. | 金融界的一位伟人(也可翻译为巨人 大力士) |
[1:30:20] | -A giant? -Shh, shh, shh. | -一个大力士 -嘘 |
[1:30:21] | Uh, Father, these are Banks’s children. | 唔 父亲 这些是班克斯的孩子 |
[1:30:25] | -They want to open an account. -Oh, they do, do they, boy? | -他们想来开个户头 -噢 是么 孩子 |
[1:30:28] | Excellent. Excellent. | 好极了 好极了 |
[1:30:31] | We can al-always use… | 我们总 总能让 |
[1:30:34] | al-always use more money to, to put to work for the bank, can’t we, boy? | 让钱发挥更大的作用 对吧 孩子 |
[1:30:41] | So, you have tuppence? | 这么说 你有两便士 |
[1:30:43] | May I be permitted to see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[1:30:45] | No. I want it to feed the birds! | 不 我想用它来买鸟食喂鸟 |
[1:30:48] | Fiddlesticks, boy! Feed the birds and what have you got? Fat birds! | 胡说 喂鸟 你能得到什么 更胖的鸟 |
[1:30:54] | But if you invest your tuppence | 但是如果你把你的两便士 |
[1:30:59] | Wisely in the bank | 明智地存入银行 |
[1:31:02] | Safe and sound | 两便士将完好无损 |
[1:31:06] | Soon that tuppence safely invested in the bank | 很快 那安全地投资在银行里的两便士 |
[1:31:12] | Will compound | 会滋生利息 |
[1:31:17] | And you’ll achieve that sense of conquest | 当财富不断地膨胀 |
[1:31:23] | As your affluence expands | 你将获得成就感 |
[1:31:30] | In the hands | (你的钱)在一群 |
[1:31:32] | Of the directors | 懂得 |
[1:31:37] | Who invest | 恰当投资的 |
[1:31:40] | As propriety demands | 银行经理手中 |
[1:31:47] | -May I, sir? -Carry on, Banks. | -我来解释吧 先生 -来吧 班克斯 |
[1:31:51] | You see, Michael, you’ll be part of… | 你瞧 迈克尔 你将会成为如下项目的投资人 |
[1:31:54] | -Railways through Africa -Exactly! | -穿越非洲大陆的铁路 -完全正确 |
[1:31:58] | -Dams across the Nile -The ships. Tell them about the ships. | -尼罗河大坝 -还有那船 告诉他们船的投资 |
[1:32:01] | F-leets of ocean greyhounds -More, tell them more! | -远洋快轮 -还有 都告诉他们 |
[1:32:05] | Majestic self-amortizing canals | 伟大的自我分期还贷的运河 |
[1:32:07] | Oh, it fires the imagination! | 哦 想象力真丰富 |
[1:32:10] | Plantations of ripening | 成熟的大庄园 |
[1:32:13] | Tea | 茶叶 |
[1:32:18] | All from | 所有的这一切都来自于 |
[1:32:21] | Tuppence prudently thriftily, frugally | 将两便士明智地 成功地 节俭地 |
[1:32:25] | Invested in the To be specific | 投资在 这很明确 |
[1:32:30] | In the Dawes, Tomes Mousley, Grubbs | 道斯 托姆斯・莫斯利 格鲁布斯 |
[1:32:35] | Fidelity Fiduciary Bank | 信托投资银行 |
[1:32:50] | Very well, my boy, give me the money. | 很好 孩子 把钱给我 |
[1:32:51] | No, I won’t! I want it to feed the birds. | 不 我不要 我要拿去买鸟食喂鸟 |
[1:32:54] | -Banks! -Yes, sir. Now, Michael. | -班克斯 -是的 先生 马上给他 迈克尔 |
[1:32:58] | When you deposit tuppence in a bank account | 当你在银行的户头上存入两便士 |
[1:33:03] | -Go on! -Soon you’ll see | -继续 -很快你将看见 |
[1:33:06] | -Tell him more! -That it blooms into credit of a generous amount | -都告诉他 -半年后它将 |
[1:33:12] | Semiannually | 发展成为一笔巨大的财富 |
[1:33:16] | And you’ll achieve that sense of stature | 当财富不断地膨胀 |
[1:33:21] | As your influence expands | 你将获得成就感 |
[1:33:26] | To the high financial strata | 建立信贷机构的 |
[1:33:31] | That established credit now commands | 金融界最高层人士现在宣布 |
[1:33:36] | You can purchase first and second trust deeds. | 你可以购买第一和第二类信托契约 |
[1:33:40] | Think of the foreclosures! | 想象一下回赎抵押品权利的取消所发生的事情吧 |
[1:33:41] | Bonds, chattels, dividends, shares. | 债券 个人资产 股息 股票 |
[1:33:45] | -Bankruptcies. -Debtor sales. | -破产 -债权转让 |
[1:33:47] | -Opportunities. -All manner of private enterprise. | -机遇 -各种形形色色的私人企业 |
[1:33:51] | -Shipyards. -The mercantile. | -船坞 -商船 |
[1:33:53] | -Collieries. -Tanneries. | -煤矿 -皮革厂 |
[1:33:55] | -Corporations. -Amalgamations. | -公司 -合并 |
[1:33:57] | Banks! | 银行 |
[1:33:58] | While stand the banks of England… | 当英格兰的银行兴旺时 |
[1:34:02] | England stands. | 英格兰屹立不倒 |
[1:34:10] | When fall the banks of England… | 但英格兰的银行倒闭时 |
[1:34:12] | England falls! | 英格兰没落 |
[1:34:18] | You see, Michael? All for the lack of… | 你看到么吗 迈克尔 所有这一切都因 |
[1:34:22] | Tuppence patiently, cautiously | 缺乏对两便士进行耐心地 谨慎地 |
[1:34:25] | trustingly invested in the | 信赖地投资在 |
[1:34:29] | To be specific In the | 这很明确 |
[1:34:32] | Dawes, Tomes, Mousley, Grubbs | 道斯 托姆斯・莫斯利 格鲁布斯 |
[1:34:37] | Fidelity Fiduciary Bank | 信托投资银行 |
[1:34:41] | Welcome to our joyful family of investors. | 欢迎来到我们这个快乐的投资者大家庭 |
[1:34:44] | Give it back! Gimme back my money! | 还给我 把钱还给我 |
[1:34:47] | -Michael, behave. -Banks! | -迈克尔 注意你的举止 -班克斯 |
[1:34:48] | Give it to me! | 把钱还给我 |
[1:34:49] | -Michael, behave. Jane! Jane! -Gimme back my money! | -迈克尔 听话 简 简 -把钱还给我 |
[1:34:52] | Jane! Michael! Michael! Michael! | 简 迈克尔 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[1:34:55] | -Gimme back my money! -Michael! | -把钱还给我 -迈克尔 |
[1:34:57] | There’s something wrong. The bank won’t give someone their money! | 出了什么问题 银行拒绝兑现了 |
[1:35:00] | Well, I’m going to get mine! | 天 我要拿回我的钱 |
[1:35:02] | Come along, young man! I want every penny! | 你 年轻人 我要取回每一分钱 |
[1:35:04] | -And mine too! -And give me mine too! | -我也要 -还有我的 |
[1:35:10] | Stop all payments. Stop all payments. | 停止兑付 |
[1:35:31] | -Michael! Jane! -Give me my money! | -迈克尔 简 -把钱还给我 |
[1:35:48] | Children, come back here. | 孩子们 回来 |
[1:35:50] | -Stop those children. -Jane! Michael! | -拦住那两个孩子 -简 迈克尔 |
[1:35:56] | Gimme my money back! I want my money! | 还给我钱 还我钱 |
[1:35:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:36:03] | Stop those children! | 拦住那两个孩子 |
[1:36:10] | Stop those children! | 拦住孩子 |
[1:36:31] | Come with me, my dears. Granny’ll hide you! | 跟我来 亲爱的 我帮你藏起来 |
[1:36:52] | Here, here, half a mo. | 这儿 这儿 等一下 |
[1:36:54] | Leave her alone! Leave my sister alone! | 放开她 把我的姐姐放开 |
[1:36:56] | Easy, now. Your old friend ain’t gonna hurt ya. | 嘿 没事的 你们的老朋友不会伤害你的 |
[1:37:01] | Bert, it’s you! | 伯特 是你啊 |
[1:37:03] | In the flesh, and at your service. | 正是在下 听从你的吩咐 |
[1:37:06] | -You’re filthy! -Oh, perhaps a smudge or two. | -你可真脏 -哦 也许是有一两处污渍 |
[1:37:10] | It so happens that today I’m a chimney sweep. | 碰巧今天我是个扫烟囱的人 |
[1:37:13] | Oh, Bert, we’re so frightened. | 哦 伯特 我们吓得要命 |
[1:37:15] | Now, now, don’t take on so. | 好了 好了 现在不用害怕 |
[1:37:18] | Bert’ll take care of you like I was your own father. | 伯特会向你们的父亲那样照顾好你们的 |
[1:37:21] | -Now, who’s after you? -Father is. | -谁在追你们 -我们的父亲 |
[1:37:23] | -What? -He brought us to see his bank. | -什么 -他带我们去他的银行参观 |
[1:37:26] | I don’t know what we did, but it must’ve been something dreadful. | 我不知道我们做了什么 但一定是非常糟糕的事情 |
[1:37:30] | He sent the police after us, and the Army and everything. | 他让警察追我们 还有军队 所有人都在追我们 |
[1:37:33] | Michael, don’t exaggerate. | 迈克尔 别这么夸张 |
[1:37:35] | Well, now, there must be some mistake. | 好吧 一定有什么误会 |
[1:37:38] | Your dad’s a fine gentleman and he loves ya! | 你们的爸爸是个好人 他爱你们 |
[1:37:40] | I don’t think so. You should’ve seen the look on his face. | 我可不这样认为 你最好能看见他当时的那张脸 |
[1:37:44] | He doesn’t like us at all. | 他压根就不喜欢我们 |
[1:37:46] | Well, now that don’t seem likely, does it? | 好了 别好像好像的 好吗 |
[1:37:50] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[1:37:53] | Let’s sit down. | 让我们坐一坐 |
[1:37:55] | You know, begging your pardon… | 你知道 |
[1:37:58] | but the one my heart goes out to is your father. | 我很同情你们的父亲 |
[1:38:01] | There he is in that cold, heartless bank day after day… | 他在那个冷酷的无情的银行中日复一日地 |
[1:38:05] | hemmed in by mounds of cold, heartless money. | 被一大堆冰冷的无感情的金钱所包围 |
[1:38:09] | I don’t like to see any living thing caged up. | 我不喜欢看到任何生命被关在笼中 |
[1:38:11] | Father in a cage? | 父亲被关在笼子里了 |
[1:38:13] | They makes cages in all sizes and shapes, you know. | 笼子的尺寸和形状不同而已 你知道 |
[1:38:17] | Bank-shaped some of ’em, carpets and all. | 一些是银行形状的 用地毯什么的来制作 |
[1:38:19] | Father’s not in trouble. We are. | 父亲没有麻烦 我们有 |
[1:38:22] | Oh, sure about that, are you? | 哦 你们确信 |
[1:38:25] | Look at it this way. You’ve got your mother to look after you. | 换个角度想想 你们有你们的母亲照顾你们 |
[1:38:29] | And Mary Poppins, and Constable Jones and me. | 还有玛丽・泼平斯 琼斯警察 还有我 |
[1:38:33] | Who looks after your father? Tell me that. | 谁来照顾你们的父亲呢 你们说说看 |
[1:38:36] | When something terrible happens, what does he do? | 当一些可怕的事情发生时 他该怎么办 |
[1:38:39] | Fends for himself, he does. | 他只能自己照顾自己 |
[1:38:41] | Who does he tell about it? No one! | 他向谁倾诉 没人 |
[1:38:44] | Don’t blab his troubles at home. | 不能在家里倾诉他的烦心事 |
[1:38:46] | He just pushes on at his job, uncomplaining and alone and silent. | 他只是毫无怨言 独自一人安静地努力承受着 |
[1:38:51] | -He’s not very silent! -Michael, be quiet. | -他并不是很安静 -迈克尔 安静点 |
[1:38:55] | Bert, do you think Father really needs our help? | 伯特 你确定父亲真的需要我们的帮助吗 |
[1:38:59] | Well, not my place to say. | 呃 这个我不该说的 |
[1:39:02] | I only observe that a father can always do with a bit of help. | 我只注意到一个父亲常常需要那么一点帮助 |
[1:39:06] | Come on, I’ll take you home. | 来吧 我带你们回家 |
[1:39:16] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:39:20] | A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be | 一个扫烟囱人就是幸运星 |
[1:39:23] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:39:26] | Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you | 当我和你握手 好运就会传染给你 |
[1:39:30] | Or blow me a kiss | 或者和我接吻 |
[1:39:33] | And that’s lucky too | 好运也会传染给你 |
[1:39:38] | Now as the ladder of life has been strung | 当生活就像一把梯子 |
[1:39:41] | You might think a sweep’s on the bottommost rung | 你可以想想在梯子最底端的扫烟囱人 |
[1:39:44] | Though I spends me time in the ashes and smoke | 虽然我成天跟炉灰打交道 |
[1:39:48] | In this whole wide world there’s no happier bloke | 但在这整个广袤的世界里 没有其它家伙能比我更快乐 |
[1:39:51] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:39:55] | A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be | 一个扫烟囱人就是幸运星 |
[1:39:58] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:40:01] | Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you | 当我和你握手 好运就会传染给你 |
[1:40:05] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:40:08] | A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be | 一个扫烟囱人就是幸运星 |
[1:40:12] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:40:15] | Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you | 当我和你握手 好运就会传染给你 |
[1:40:23] | Oh, Ellen, see who that is, and send them away. | 噢 艾伦 去看看是谁 把他们打发走 |
[1:40:26] | -I’m dreadfully late! -Yes, ma’am. | -我已经迟到了 -是的 夫人 |
[1:40:29] | Well, I’ll be gettin’ along now. | 好了 我现在可以离开了 |
[1:40:30] | Oh, please stay till Father comes home. | 别 请陪我们到父亲回家来为止吧 |
[1:40:32] | He’ll feel much better if you shake hands with him. | 如果你跟他握手 他会感觉好多的 |
[1:40:37] | It’s the children, ma’am. | 是孩子们 |
[1:40:38] | Oh, I thought they were with their father. | 我想他们应该跟他们的父亲在一起 |
[1:40:40] | You haven’t been running off again, have you? | 你们不是又逃跑了吧 |
[1:40:42] | You know how terribly it upsets me. | 你们知道这会让我多痛苦吗 |
[1:40:44] | Oh, they haven’t exactly been running away, ma’am. | 哦夫人 准确地讲他们并不是逃跑 |
[1:40:46] | They have had bit of a fright, though. Need someone to look after ’em. | 然而他们受了点惊吓 需要有人照顾 |
[1:40:48] | Oh, of course! Mary Poppins will. | 哦 当然 玛丽・泼平斯会照顾他们的 |
[1:40:52] | Oh, no, it’s her day off! | 噢 不 今天她休假 |
[1:40:55] | Ellen, I wonder if you would… | 艾伦 我想请你 |
[1:40:56] | No, ma’am. I haven’t done me brasses yet. | 不行 夫人 我自己的活还没有干完呢 |
[1:40:59] | Well, will you ask Mrs Brill? | 好吧 你能问一下布里夫人吗 |
[1:41:01] | Not for a hundred quid, ma’am. | 就算给我一百英镑 我也不干 夫人 |
[1:41:02] | This here is baking day, and you know how Cook is! | 今天是烘焙日 你知道要煮多少东西么 |
[1:41:08] | What about you, sir? | 你怎么样 先生 |
[1:41:10] | You’ve been so kind in looking after the children. | 你刚才已经非常热心地照顾这些孩子了 |
[1:41:12] | Wh… Uh, me, ma’am? W-Well, well, l-l-I have to be moving along. | 唔 我吗 夫人 我 我不得不离开 |
[1:41:15] | The Lord Mayor’s got a stopped-up chimney. | 市长大人家的烟囱被堵住了 |
[1:41:17] | Chimney. How clever of you to know. | 烟囱 你可真聪明 |
[1:41:20] | Our drawing room chimney’s in the most ghastly condition. | 我们客厅的烟囱糟糕透了 |
[1:41:23] | Smokes incessantly. | 烟不断地往客厅冒 |
[1:41:25] | -W-W… -Thank you so much! | -唔 -非常谢谢 |
[1:41:27] | -But… -Besides, it’ll amuse the children. | -但 但是 -还有 顺便带好孩子 |
[1:41:32] | The Lord Mayor’s gonna be terrible put out. | 市长大人家的马上就要剧烈地喷发了 |
[1:41:34] | Oh, thank you so much. I do appreciate it. | 哦 谢谢你 我会非常感激的 |
[1:41:37] | I must hurry. | 我必须得走了 |
[1:41:38] | Our gallant ladies in prison are waiting for me to lead them in song! | 我们勇敢的姐妹在监狱中正等着我领她们唱歌呢 |
[1:41:43] | Goodbye, my darlings. See you soon. | 再见 亲爱的 一会儿见 |
[1:41:52] | I choose me bristles with pride, yes, I do | 我骄傲地挑选猪鬃工具 是的我骄傲 |
[1:41:56] | A broom for the shaft and a brush for the flue | 扫帚用来扫烟囱 用刷子来通烟道 |
[1:42:01] | Oh, it’s awfully dark and gloomy up there. | 这里很黑很暗 |
[1:42:05] | There now. You see how wrong people can be? | 现在你将知道你的看法是错误的 |
[1:42:08] | That there is what you might call a doorway to a place of enchantment. | 这儿是通向你所谓魔法世界的一条通道 |
[1:42:13] | Up where the smoke is all billowed and curled | 在上面烟雾如巨浪般翻滚卷曲 |
[1:42:18] | ‘Tween pavement and stars | 在星星和地面之间 |
[1:42:21] | Is the chimney sweep world | 是扫烟囱人的世界 |
[1:42:25] | When there’s hardly no day | 这里几乎没有白天 |
[1:42:27] | Nor hardly no night | 也几乎没有黑夜 |
[1:42:30] | There’s things half in shadow | 所有的事物一半在阴影里 |
[1:42:35] | And halfway in light | 一半在光线下 |
[1:42:38] | On the rooftops of London | 站在伦敦的屋顶 |
[1:42:44] | Coo, what a sight. | 视野真开阔 |
[1:42:47] | I do wish we could go up there. | 我真希望我们能到上面去 |
[1:42:50] | So do I! I like chimneys. | 我也是 我喜欢烟囱 |
[1:42:52] | Oh, rightly so! A chimney is a wondrous thing. | 非常正确 烟囱是一件完美的东西 |
[1:42:57] | She’s built tall right up there on the roof. | 她高高地建在屋顶上 |
[1:42:59] | When the wind is just right, it blows across her top… | 当风向正确的时候 风吹过她的顶端 |
[1:43:03] | then draws the smoke right up the flue. | 驱动烟从烟道中穿过 |
[1:43:06] | Here. Feel the pull on the end of that brush. | 拿着 用刷子感受一下底部的吸力 |
[1:43:09] | It’s like I got a whale on the end of the line, ain’t it? | 这就好像站在鲸鱼喷水口的底部 |
[1:43:12] | Michael, be careful. | 迈克尔 小心 |
[1:43:14] | You never know what may happen around a fireplace. | 你永远不知道站在壁炉旁边会发生什么事情 |
[1:43:18] | Oh, bother! | 天啦 |
[1:43:23] | Michael! Michael, come back down here. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 下来 |
[1:43:27] | Michael! Michael, where are you? | 迈克尔 你在哪里 |
[1:43:30] | Well, that’s a bit awkward. I must say! | 好吧 我不得不说 这有点尴尬 |
[1:43:31] | Bert, I’ll thank you to stop putting ideas in their heads! | 伯特 麻烦你不要出馊主意了 |
[1:43:36] | -There goes the other one. -Shall I go after ’em? | -现在轮到下一个 -我能跟在后面么 |
[1:43:38] | Well, we can’t have them gallivanting up there like kangaroos, can we? | 我们不能让他们像袋鼠一样在上面闲逛 对吧 |
[1:43:42] | Michael, don’t be frightened. Everything’s going… | 迈克尔 别害怕 事情正在 |
[1:43:52] | Will you put your things on at once? | 你能立刻把你的东西放下吗 |
[1:43:58] | Hurry up, please. Spit spot! | 请快一点 |
[1:44:00] | Here you are! I thought you’d left us. | 你在这儿 我以为你们丢下我们了 |
[1:44:02] | We didn’t mean to. | 我们没有这个意思 |
[1:44:03] | Well, no harm done. The truth is… | 真好 一切平安无事 事实上 |
[1:44:06] | this is what you might call a fortuitous circumstance. | 这是你们所说的偶发事件 |
[1:44:10] | Look there. | 看那儿 |
[1:44:12] | A trackless jungle just waiting to be explored. | 一个茂密的雨林正等着我们去探索 |
[1:44:17] | Why not, Mary Poppins? | 为什么不行 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[1:44:19] | Oh, please, Mary Poppins? Please! | 求求你了 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[1:44:21] | Oh, well. If we must, we must. | 好吧 如果这是必要的 |
[1:44:30] | Fall in. | 同意 |
[1:44:31] | Look lively, look lively. Jump to it! Jump to it! | 精神点 精神点 跟上 跟上 |
[1:44:34] | Get in line. Attention! | 排成一列 立正 |
[1:44:38] | A-show arms! | 扛枪 |
[1:44:42] | A-right turn! | 向右转 |
[1:44:51] | Quick march! | 齐步走 |
[1:45:23] | Hello there! | 喂 那儿 |
[1:45:29] | It’s just good, clean soot, Michael. | 没事 擦干净 迈克尔 |
[1:45:38] | -As far as we go, right? -Not at all. | -我们只能走到这里了 是吗 -当然不 |
[1:46:30] | What did I tell ya? There’s the whole world at your feet. | 我说什么来着 整个世界都在你脚下 |
[1:46:36] | And who gets to see it, but the birds, the stars and the chimney sweeps? | 只有鸟儿 星星和扫烟囱人见过 |
[1:46:51] | Quite nice, but we should all get in out of the night air. | 真棒 但我们必须走出这片夜色 |
[1:46:54] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[1:47:06] | Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:47:10] | When you’re with a sweep you’re in glad company | 当你和一个扫烟囱人在一起 就如同与欢乐在一起 |
[1:47:14] | Nowhere is there a more happier crew | 哪儿都不如一群快乐的人群 |
[1:47:18] | Then them what sings chim chim cheree, chim cheroo | 他们都这样唱着 |
[1:47:22] | Chim chiminy chim chim | 黑烟囱 冒黑烟 |
[1:47:25] | Cheree chim cheroo | 冒黑烟 |
[1:47:36] | It’s all me pals! | 这些都是我的哥们 |
[1:47:38] | Step in time! | 来跳舞 |
[1:47:41] | Step in time! | 来跳舞 |
[1:47:44] | Step in time! | 来跳舞 |
[1:47:46] | Step in time, step in time Come on, mateys, step in time | 来吧 朋友 来跳舞 |
[1:47:51] | Step in time | 来跳舞 |
[1:47:55] | Step in time, step in time step in time, step in time | 来跳舞 |
[1:47:58] | Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme | 从不需要原因 从不需要理由 |
[1:48:00] | We step in time, we step in time | 我们来跳舞 来跳舞 |
[1:48:02] | Kick your knees up! Kick your knees up, Step in time | 提起你的膝盖 |
[1:48:05] | Kick your knees up, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme | 从不需要原因 从不需要理由 |
[1:48:08] | Kick your knees up step in time | 提起你的膝盖 |
[1:48:11] | Round the chimney! Round the chimney, Step in time | 围着烟囱 |
[1:48:13] | Round the chimney, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme | 从不需要原因 从不需要理由 |
[1:48:16] | Round the chimney We step in time | 围着烟囱 我们跳舞 |
[1:48:19] | Clap like a birdie. Clap like a birdie, Step in time | 像鸟儿一样拍打 |
[1:48:21] | Clap like a birdie, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme | 从不需要原因 从不需要理由 |
[1:48:24] | Clap like a birdie In time | 像鸟儿一样拍打 |
[1:48:26] | Up on the railing. Up on the railing, Step in time | 爬上栏杆 |
[1:48:29] | Up on the railing, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme | 从不需要原因 从不需要理由 |
[1:48:32] | Up on the railing Step in time | 爬上栏杆 |
[1:48:34] | Over the rooftops! Over the rooftops, Step in time | 跨过屋顶 |
[1:48:37] | Over the rooftops, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme | 从不需要原因 从不需要理由 |
[1:48:41] | Step it time, over the rooftops over the rooftops | 跨过屋顶 |
[1:48:43] | Link your elbows! | 站成一排踢腿 |
[1:48:45] | Link your elbows, step in time Link your elbows, step in time | 站成一排踢腿 |
[1:48:48] | Link your elbows link your elbows, link your elbows | 站成一排踢腿 |
[1:48:54] | Step in time, step in time Step in time, step in time | 来跳舞 |
[1:48:57] | Never need a reason, | 从不需要原因 |
[1:49:01] | Never need a rhyme When you step in time, You step in time | 从不需要理由 |
[1:50:07] | Mary Poppins, step in time! | 玛丽・泼平斯 来跳舞 |
[1:50:08] | There you go, Mary Poppins! | 来吧 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[1:50:13] | Lucky old Bert! | 哦 伯特 |
[1:50:19] | Come on, Mary Poppins! | 来吧 |
[1:50:23] | Here we go, mate! | 来 伙计 |
[1:50:25] | Here we go! | 来 |
[1:50:29] | Make room for her! Go! | 给她让点地方 |
[1:50:45] | -Ain’t she marvellous? -Ain’t she beautiful? | -她真不可思议 -她真漂亮 |
[1:50:48] | Lovely. Tell your mum! | 真可爱 |
[1:50:51] | Hello, hello, hello! | 好啊 |
[1:51:02] | More! More! Mary, do it again! Come on, Mary, do it again. | 再来 玛丽・泼平斯 再来一遍 |
[1:51:41] | Here we go. | 我们来 |
[1:52:58] | -We’re being attacked by Hottentots! -Aye, aye, sir. | -我们正被霍屯督人攻击 -是的 将军 |
[1:53:01] | Cheeky devils! Give ’em what for! | 这帮魔鬼 给他们点教训 |
[1:53:04] | -Empty the shot lockers! -Aye, aye, sir! | -清空炮膛 -遵命 将军 |
[1:53:13] | Move along, Mr Binnacle. Handsomely now. | 动起来 班纳克先生 快一点 |
[1:53:17] | Teach the beggars a lesson. | 给这些乞丐一点教训 |
[1:53:23] | -Gun ready, sir. -Stand by. | -大炮准备好了 将军 -预备 |
[1:53:26] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:53:47] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:53:54] | Well hit, sir! Very well hit! | 正中目标 很好 |
[1:54:18] | Aah! They’re at it again! | 嘿 他们又来了 |
[1:54:19] | They’re at it again, Step it time At it again, Step in time | 他们又来了 |
[1:54:26] | They’re at it again Step in time | 他们又来了 |
[1:54:36] | Ow, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme | 从不需要原因 从不需要理由 |
[1:54:45] | Oh, Ellen, when you have a second. | 哦 艾伦 你什么时候有空 |
[1:54:48] | Votes for women, step in time Votes for women, step in time | 争取妇女的投票权 |
[1:54:51] | Oh, no, really, not at the moment. | 不 真的 这时候不行 |
[1:54:53] | Votes for women! | 争取妇女投票权 |
[1:55:07] | It’s the master! It’s the master, step in time It’s the master, step in time | 主人回来了 |
[1:55:11] | What’s all this? What’s all this What’s all this? What’s all this | 这都是些什么 |
[1:55:14] | What’s all this What’s all this, What’s all this | 这都是些什么 |
[1:55:16] | Link your elbows, step in time What’s all this? | 排成一列踢腿 来跳舞 |
[1:55:18] | Kick your knees up What’s all this? Step in time | -提起你的膝盖 -这都是什么 |
[1:55:20] | -Kick your knees up, Kick your knees up -Bert. | -提起你的膝盖 -伯特 |
[1:55:22] | Kick your knees up in time | 提起你的膝盖 |
[1:55:27] | -Good luck, guv’nor. -Lovely time! | -祝好运 老爸 -多美好的时光 |
[1:55:30] | Had an elegant time, guv’nor. | 祝你有个文雅的时光 老爸 |
[1:55:39] | Good luck, guv’nor. | 祝好运 老爸 |
[1:56:20] | Oh, Father, every one of those sweeps shook your hand. | 哦 父亲 这些扫烟囱人都握过你的手 |
[1:56:23] | You’re going to be the luckiest person in the world! | 你将会变成世界上最幸运的人 |
[1:56:25] | Come along, children. Spit spot. | 来吧 孩子们 快点 |
[1:56:27] | Just a moment, Mary Poppins. | 等一等 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[1:56:28] | What is the meaning of this outrage? | 这简直是件骇人听闻的事件 |
[1:56:31] | -I beg your pardon? -Will you be good enough to explain all this? | -你再说一遍 -你最好给我一个合理的解释 |
[1:56:36] | First of all, I would like to make one thing quite clear. | 首先 我愿明确地解释一件事情 |
[1:56:38] | Yes? | 什么 |
[1:56:41] | I never explain anything. | 我从不解释任何事 |
[1:56:50] | Yes. Banks here. | 是 我是班克斯 |
[1:56:53] | Mr Dawes! I’m most dreadfully sorry, sir, | 道斯先生 我非常非常的抱歉 |
[1:56:55] | about what happened at the bank today. | 关于今天在银行发生的事情 |
[1:56:57] | I can assure you that… Tonight, sir? | 我可以保证 今晚 先生 |
[1:57:01] | Yes, Banks. We’ll expect you at 9:00 precisely. | 是的 班克斯 我们希望你9点准时到达 |
[1:57:05] | -Without fail. -Without fail. | -不能迟到 -不能迟到 |
[1:57:09] | Why, yes, Banks. | 为什么 班克斯 |
[1:57:11] | It’s extremely serious. | 这是极其严重的事件 |
[1:57:13] | We regret this course of action. | 我们对这一系列决定非常遗憾 |
[1:57:15] | We regret this course of action. | 我们非常遗憾 |
[1:57:17] | After all, you have been with us a good many years. | 毕竟你和我们共事多年 |
[1:57:20] | After all, you have been with us a good many years. | 毕竟共事多年 |
[1:57:21] | As was your father before you. | 在此之前是你的父亲 |
[1:57:23] | As was your father before you. | 之前是你的父亲 |
[1:57:26] | Yes, Mr Dawes. I shall be there at 9:00. | 是的 道斯先生 我会9点到 |
[1:57:52] | A man has dreams of walking with giants. | 一个男人梦想着与巨人同行 |
[1:57:58] | To carve his niche in the edifice of time. | 在漫漫人生旅途中雕琢环境 |
[1:58:04] | Before the mortar of his zeal | 在他的热情 |
[1:58:09] | Has a chance to congeal | 凝固之前 |
[1:58:13] | The cup is dashed from his lips! | 奖杯是奖励给冲过终点线的人 |
[1:58:15] | The flame is snuffed a-borning. | 激情尚未迸发便被浇灭 |
[1:58:18] | He’s brought to wrack and ruin in his prime. | 他在他全盛时期被毁灭 |
[1:58:23] | Life is a rum go, guv’nor. And that’s the truth. | 生活就像一杯朗姆酒 老爸 这是事实 |
[1:58:26] | You know what I think? It’s that woman Mary Poppins. | 你知道我想什么吗 是那个女人玛丽・泼平斯说的 |
[1:58:29] | From the moment she stepped into this house, things began to happen to me! | 从她踏进这所房子的那一刻开始 许多事情就发生了 |
[1:58:33] | -Mary Poppins? -Yes, yes, of course. | -玛丽・泼平斯 -是的 当然 |
[1:58:36] | My world was calm | 我的世界曾经平静 |
[1:58:40] | Well-ordered Exemplary. | 井然有序 值得效仿 |
[1:58:45] | Then came this person | 自打这个人带着被她唤醒的混乱 |
[1:58:48] | With chaos in her wake | 来了以后 |
[1:58:53] | And now my life’s ambitions go | 现在我生活的抱负一下子 |
[1:58:59] | With one fell blow | 被打倒了 |
[1:59:04] | It’s quite a bitter pill | 这是相当难以 |
[1:59:11] | To take. | 表述的 |
[1:59:13] | It’s that Poppins woman! She did it! | 这就那个姓泼平斯的女人 就是她造成的 |
[1:59:15] | I know the very person you mean. | 我知道你说的这个女人 |
[1:59:18] | Mary Poppins. She’s the one what sings… | 玛丽・泼平斯 她就是那个唱着 |
[1:59:20] | A spoonful of sugar | 一汤匙糖 |
[1:59:23] | That is all it takes | 那就是全部 |
[1:59:27] | It changes bread and water | 它把面包和水 |
[1:59:29] | Into tea and cakes | 变成了茶和蛋糕 |
[1:59:32] | You see? That’s exactly what I mean! | 你明白了吗 那正是我的意思 |
[1:59:34] | Changing bread and water into tea and cakes! Indeed! | 把面包和水变成茶和蛋糕 确实是 |
[1:59:37] | No wonder everything’s higgledy-piggledy here. | 难怪这里每件事情都杂乱无章 |
[1:59:40] | A spoonful of sugar | 一汤匙糖 |
[1:59:43] | Goes a long, long way | 每天走很长很长的路 |
[1:59:46] | Have yourself a healthy helpin’ | 有助于你的 |
[1:59:49] | Every day | 健康 |
[1:59:52] | An healthy helpin’ of trouble, if you ask me. | 如果你问我一个有益健康的问题 |
[1:59:54] | Do you know what she did? I realize it now. | 你知道她怎么做的吗 我现在意识到了 |
[1:59:56] | She tricked me into taking Jane and Michael to the bank. | 她怂恿我带简和迈克尔来银行 |
[1:59:59] | That’s how all the trouble started. | 这正是所有麻烦的开始 |
[2:00:01] | -Tricked you into taking the children on an outing? -Yes. | -怂恿你带孩子们出门远足 -是的 |
[2:00:04] | Outrageous! | 真无耻 |
[2:00:06] | A man with all the important things you have to do. Shameful! | 一个男人有许多重要的事情要去做 真可耻 |
[2:00:11] | You’re a man of high position. | 你是一个有身份的男人 |
[2:00:15] | Esteemed by your peers. | 受同龄人的尊敬 |
[2:00:18] | And when your little tykes are cryin’ | 当你的孩子们哭泣的时候 |
[2:00:22] | You haven’t time to dry their tears | 你没有时间去擦干他们的眼泪 |
[2:00:26] | And see them grateful little faces | 瞧瞧他们感激的小脸蛋 |
[2:00:30] | Smilin’ up at you | 冲着你微笑 |
[2:00:33] | Because their dad | 因为他们的爸爸 |
[2:00:36] | He always knows just what to do | 总是知道什么是应该做的 |
[2:00:40] | Well, I mean, look, I, I don’t think I ca… | 呃 我的意思是 瞧 我不认为我 |
[2:00:43] | Like you say, guv’nor. | 就像你说的 老爸 |
[2:00:45] | You’ve got to grind, grind, grind | 你不得不在石磨上 |
[2:00:49] | At that grindstone | 不停地磨呀磨呀磨 |
[2:00:53] | Though childhood slips | 虽然童年时光 |
[2:00:56] | Like sand through a sieve | 就像沙子穿过沙漏 |
[2:01:01] | And all too soon they’ve up and grown | 很快他们就长大 |
[2:01:06] | And then they’ve flown | 接着他们就离你而去 |
[2:01:11] | And it’s too late | 那时你再后悔 |
[2:01:13] | For you to give | 就太迟了 |
[2:01:21] | Just that spoonful of sugar | 就好像一汤匙糖 |
[2:01:26] | To help the medicine go down | 能够帮助把药服下 |
[2:01:30] | The medicine go down | 甜药 |
[2:01:35] | Medicine go down | 好入口 |
[2:01:38] | Well, goodbye, guv’nor. Sorry to have troubled you. | 好了 再见 老爸 很抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦 |
[2:01:54] | Father? | 父亲 |
[2:01:57] | We’re sorry about the tuppence. | 我们对两便士的事情非常抱歉 |
[2:02:00] | We didn’t know it would cause you so much trouble. | 我们不知道那会引起这么大的麻烦 |
[2:02:10] | Here, Father, you can have the tuppence. | 父亲 给你两便士 |
[2:02:26] | Will that make everything all right? | 这样能平息所有的风波吗 |
[2:02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:05:25] | Come in! | 进来 |
[2:05:36] | Take your hat off, Banks. | 把帽子脱掉 班克斯 |
[2:05:52] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[2:05:58] | Well, get on with it. Go on. | 很好 继续 |
[2:06:00] | Uh, yes, Father. | 是 父亲 |
[2:06:05] | In 1773, an official of this bank… | 在1773年 这家银行的一位职员 |
[2:06:09] | unwisely loaned a large sum of money… | 愚蠢地将一大笔钱借给 |
[2:06:12] | to finance a shipment of tea to the American colonies. | 往北美殖民地海运茶叶的贸易 |
[2:06:16] | Do you know what happened? | 知道后来发生了什么事 |
[2:06:18] | Yes, sir. Yes, I think I do. | 是的 先生 我想我知道 |
[2:06:20] | Uh, uh, as the ship lay in Boston Harbor… | 当船停泊在波士顿港的时候 |
[2:06:22] | uh, a party of the colonists dressed as red Indians… | 一群殖民地居民打扮成印第安人 |
[2:06:25] | uh, boarded the vessel, behaved very rudely, | 登上了船 举止非常粗鲁 |
[2:06:28] | and, and threw all the tea overboard. | 还将所有的茶叶倾倒到海里 |
[2:06:30] | This made the tea unsuitable for drinking… | 导致茶叶味道变质 |
[2:06:33] | even for Americans. | 即使是美国人也不愿意喝 |
[2:06:41] | Precisely. The loan was defaulted. | 很对 这笔借款成了呆账 |
[2:06:45] | Panic ensued within these walls. | 在这堵墙内的恐慌接踵而至 |
[2:06:48] | There was a run on the bank! | 银行发生了挤兑事件 |
[2:06:51] | From that time to this, sir… | 从那时起到现在 先生 |
[2:06:53] | there has not been a run on this bank… | 这家银行还没有发生过一起挤兑事件 |
[2:06:59] | until today! | 直到今天 |
[2:07:01] | A run, sir, caused by the disgraceful conduct of your son. | 一场挤兑事件 先生 起因是你儿子的可耻的行为 |
[2:07:06] | -Do you deny it? -I do not deny it, sir. | -对此你否认吗 -我不否认 先生 |
[2:07:10] | And I shall be only too glad to assume responsibility for my son. | 我只能情愿为我儿子的行为承担责任 |
[2:07:18] | -What are you waiting for? Get on with it! -Uh, y-yes, Father. | -你还在等什么 继续 -是 是的 父亲 |
[2:07:41] | -No, not that! -Steady on. | -不 别这样 -镇定 |
[2:08:04] | Well, do you have anything to say, Banks? | 好了 班克斯 你还有什么话要说的吗 |
[2:08:07] | Well, sir, they do say that… | 先生 他们说 |
[2:08:11] | when there’s nothing to say, all you can say i… | 当你无话可说的时候 你就可以说 |
[2:08:19] | Confound it, Banks! I said, do you have anything to say? | 班克斯 请搞清楚 我问你还有什么说的吗 |
[2:08:25] | -Just one word, sir. -Yes? | -只有一个词 先生 -什么词 |
[2:08:28] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[2:08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[2:08:34] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 |
[2:08:37] | Mary Poppins was right. | 玛丽・泼平斯是对的 |
[2:08:39] | It’s extraordinary. It does make you feel better! | 这个词很特别 确实能让你感觉好多了 |
[2:08:42] | What are you talking about, man? There’s no such word. | 你在说什么 没有这个词 |
[2:08:44] | Oh, yes. It is a word. A perfectly good word, actually. | 不 有这个词 实际上 它是一个完美的词 |
[2:08:48] | Do you know what there’s no such thing as? | 你知道有这样的事情吗 |
[2:08:49] | It turns out, with due respect, when all is said and done… | 当所有的事情都说过并做过后 |
[2:08:53] | that there’s no such thing as you! | 发生像你这样的事情 |
[2:08:56] | -Impertinence, sir! -Speaking of impertinence… | -主题 先生 -谈到谈话的主题 |
[2:08:58] | would you like to hear a perfectly marvellous joke? | 你想听一个绝妙的笑话吗 |
[2:09:00] | -A real snapper! -Joke? Snapper? | -一个真正的笑话 -笑话 真正的 |
[2:09:03] | Yes. There are these two wonderful young people, Jane and Michael. | 是的 有两个优秀的年轻人 简和迈克尔 |
[2:09:06] | And they meet one day on the street, and Jane says to Michael… | 有一天他们在街上相遇 简跟迈克尔说 |
[2:09:10] | “I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith.” | 我知道一个有一只木头假腿的人 名字叫史密斯 |
[2:09:13] | And Michael says, “Really? What’s the name of his other leg?” | 迈克尔问 真的 那他的另一只腿叫什么 |
[2:09:20] | The man’s gone mad. Call the guard! | 这个人疯了 叫警卫 |
[2:09:22] | Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. I’m feeling better all the time! | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 我感觉好极了 |
[2:09:26] | Banks, don’t you dare strike my father! | 班克斯 不准你打击我的父亲 |
[2:09:28] | There’s the tuppence. The wonderful, fateful… | 这是那两便士 这是命中注定的 绝妙的 |
[2:09:31] | supercalifragilistic-expialidocious tuppence. | 超级霹雳快乐得不得了的两便士 |
[2:09:34] | -Guard it well. Goodbye! -Banks, where are you going? | -好好保护它 再见 -班克斯 你要去哪儿 |
[2:09:37] | I don’t know. I might pop through a chalk pavement picture, | 我不知道 也许跳进马路上的粉笔画里 |
[2:09:40] | and go for an outing in the country. | 去乡下远足 |
[2:09:41] | Or I might seize a horse off a merry-go-round, and win the Derby! | 或者骑着一匹旋转木马赢得赛马比赛 |
[2:09:45] | Or I might just fly a kite! Only Poppins would know! | 或者仅仅去放风筝 这只有泼平斯知道 |
[2:09:49] | -Poppins? -My nanny. She’s the one who sings that ridiculous song. | -泼平斯 -我的保姆 那首荒谬的歌就是她唱的 |
[2:09:53] | A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down | 一汤匙糖让苦药服下 |
[2:09:58] | The medicine go down | 甜药好入口 |
[2:10:00] | The medicine go down The medicine… | 甜药好入口 |
[2:10:05] | Mad as a March hare. | 像三月里的野兔般疯狂 |
[2:10:08] | A wooden leg named Smith. | 一只叫史密斯的木假腿 |
[2:10:13] | A wooden leg named Smith. | 史密斯有条木假腿 |
[2:10:19] | A wooden le… | 木假腿 |
[2:10:35] | Father? Father! | 父亲 父亲 |
[2:10:38] | Father, come down! | 父亲 下来 |
[2:10:40] | Daddy! Daddy, come back! | 爸爸 爸爸 回来 |
[2:10:53] | Wind’s come around, blowing dead on from the west! | 风向转变了 非常精确地从西边刮来 |
[2:11:00] | She doesn’t care what happens to us. | 她不关心我们身上发生的事情 |
[2:11:02] | She only promised to stay till the wind changed. | 她只答应呆到风向转变为止 |
[2:11:05] | Isn’t that right, Mary Poppins? | 是吧 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[2:11:08] | Will you bring me my hat stand, please? | 请把衣帽架递过来好吗 |
[2:11:13] | Mary Poppins, don’t you love us? | 玛丽・泼平斯 你不爱我们了吗 |
[2:11:19] | And what would happen to me may I ask… | 不关心我们的遭遇了吗 |
[2:11:22] | if I loved all the children I said goodbye to? | 请问如果我爱所有的小孩 我该跟谁告别呢 |
[2:11:28] | Yes, sir, that’s right. George W. Banks. | 是的 先生 没错 乔治・W・班克斯 |
[2:11:31] | 17 Cherry Tree Lane. | 樱桃树大街17号 |
[2:11:34] | About six foot one, I’d say, sir. | 大约6英尺高 是的 |
[2:11:36] | Oh, yes, | 是的 |
[2:11:37] | we rang up his bank first thing this morning. | 今天早上第一件事情就是给他工作的银行打了电话 |
[2:11:40] | The only thing we discovered was, he’d been discharged last night. | 目前我们所知道的唯一事情就是他昨晚就已经离开了 |
[2:11:44] | No telling what he might do in a fit of despondency. | 他很沮丧 没说要干什么 |
[2:11:47] | Wouldn’t hurt to have them drag the river. | 不会去投河吧 |
[2:11:49] | There’s a nice spot there by Suffolk Bridge. Popular with jumpers. | 在萨克福桥附近有一个非常合适的地点因投河自尽而闻名 |
[2:11:53] | Really, Ellen! | 真的 艾伦 |
[2:11:56] | He seemed to have been a fine, stable gentleman, sir. | 他看上去还不错 很镇定 先生 |
[2:11:59] | No hanky-panky, if you know what I mean. | 没有阴谋 如果你知道我的意思 |
[2:12:02] | Oh, regular habits, sir. Well, far as anyone knows. | 呃 日常习惯嘛 几乎没有人知道 |
[2:12:05] | The medicine go down | 甜药好入口 |
[2:12:06] | The medicine go down | 甜药好入口 |
[2:12:08] | -Just a spoonful of sugar -It’s him! | -只要一汤匙糖 -是他 |
[2:12:11] | -Helps the medicine -Or something that sounds like him. | -帮你把苦药 -或者声音听起来像是他 |
[2:12:13] | Go down | 服下 |
[2:12:13] | Mrs Banks, could we have a little less noise… | 班克斯夫人 能不能让房子里的人小声一点 |
[2:12:15] | on the premises? I can’t make out what the inspector’s sayin’. | 我听不到警长的声音了 |
[2:12:20] | Just a spoonful of sugar | 只要一汤匙糖 |
[2:12:23] | -Makes the medicine go down -George! | -让苦药服下 -乔治 |
[2:12:27] | Oh, George, you didn’t jump in the river. | 哦 乔治 你没有去投河 |
[2:12:29] | How sensible of you. | 你真明智啊 |
[2:12:31] | It’s all right, sir. He’s been found! | 好了 先生 找到他了 |
[2:12:35] | No, alive! | 不 还活着 |
[2:12:37] | Or so I presume. He’s a-kissin’ a-Mrs. Banks. | 他正在亲吻班克斯夫人 |
[2:12:41] | I’ve been so worried. What happened at the bank? | 我真的很担心 在银行发生了什么事情 |
[2:12:43] | I’ve been sacked, discharged, flung into the street. | 我被解雇了 赶了出来 扔到了大街上 |
[2:12:46] | A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down | 一汤匙糖能让苦药服下 |
[2:12:51] | Gone off his crumpet. That’s what he’s done. | 他刚才的行为有点不正常 |
[2:12:55] | -The medicine go down -Dotty as you please. | -甜药好入口 =疯疯癫癫的 |
[2:12:58] | George, what on earth were you doing in the cellar? | 乔治 你在地下室到底在做什么 |
[2:13:01] | You’ll see in a moment. Where are the children? Jane? Michael? | 一会儿你就知道了 孩子们在哪里 简 迈克尔 |
[2:13:05] | -Your father’s calling you. -It doesn’t sound like Father. | -你们的父亲在叫 -听起来不像是父亲的声音 |
[2:13:09] | -Jane? Michael? -Run along. Spit spot! | -简 迈克尔 -快跑去吧 |
[2:13:18] | You won’t go, Mary Poppins, will you? | 你不会走吧 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[2:13:21] | Spit spot. | 快 快 |
[2:13:33] | He mended it! | 他修好了 |
[2:13:40] | -It’s wonderful! -However did you manage it? | -太好了 -你怎么修的 |
[2:13:44] | With tuppence for paper and strings | 花两便士买了纸和绳子 |
[2:13:47] | You can have your own set of wings | 双脚站在地上 |
[2:13:51] | With your feet on the ground You’re a bird in flight | 你可以让风筝拥有自己的翅膀 紧紧抓住绳子 |
[2:13:56] | With your fist holding tight | 你就能像鸟儿一样飞翔 |
[2:14:00] | To the string of your kite | 来放飞你的风筝吧 |
[2:14:02] | Oh, oh, oh | 吼 吼 吼 |
[2:14:05] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:14:08] | Up to the highest height | 让它飞向空中的最高处 |
[2:14:12] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:14:15] | And send it soaring | 让它在空中翱翔 |
[2:14:19] | Up through the atmosphere | 穿越云层 |
[2:14:22] | Up where the air is clear | 直达晴朗的天空 |
[2:14:26] | Oh, let’s go fly a kite | 哦 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:14:32] | A proper kite needs a proper tail, don’t you think? | 你不认为一个好风筝需要一条合适的尾巴吗 |
[2:14:34] | That’s what I said, sir. Go fly a kite! | 那是我说的 先生 去放飞风筝 |
[2:14:40] | Oh, no, sir. No, I, I don’t mean you personally. | 哦 不 先生 我不是说你 |
[2:14:44] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:14:47] | Up to the highest height | 让它飞向空中的最高处 |
[2:14:51] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:14:54] | And send it soaring | 让它在空中翱翔 |
[2:14:58] | Up through the atmosphere | 穿越云层 |
[2:15:01] | Up where the air is clear | 直达晴朗的天空 |
[2:15:05] | Oh, let’s go fly a kite | 哦 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:15:11] | When you send it flying up there | 当你高高地放飞风筝 |
[2:15:15] | All at once you’re lighter than air | 立刻你会感觉自己比空气还轻 |
[2:15:18] | You can dance on the breeze over houses and trees | 你能在吹过房子和树林的风里起舞 |
[2:15:23] | With your fist holding tight | 用你的手紧紧握住绳子 |
[2:15:27] | To the string of your kite | 系上你的风筝 |
[2:15:29] | -Oh, oh, oh -Now! | -吼 吼 吼 -放 |
[2:15:31] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:15:35] | Up to the highest height | 让它飞向空中的最高处 |
[2:15:39] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:15:42] | And send it soaring | 让它在空中翱翔 |
[2:15:46] | Oh, there you are, Banks. | 班克斯 你在这里啊 |
[2:15:48] | I want to congratulate you. | 我要祝贺你 |
[2:15:51] | Capital bit of humour. Wooden leg named Smith. | 绝妙的笑话 叫史密斯的木腿 |
[2:15:55] | Or Jones or whatever it was. | 或者琼斯或者其他 |
[2:15:57] | Father died laughing. | 父亲在笑中死去 |
[2:16:00] | -Oh, I’m so sorry, sir. -Oh, no, nonsense. Nothing to be sorry about. | -噢 我很抱歉 先生 -不 没什么可抱歉的 |
[2:16:05] | Never seen him happier in his life. | 在他的一生中从没有见他这么快活过 |
[2:16:08] | He left an opening for a new partner. | 他留下了一个新合伙人职位的空档 |
[2:16:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[2:16:12] | Thank you, sir. Thank you very much indeed, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 真的谢谢你 |
[2:16:16] | Up through the atmosphere | 穿越云层 |
[2:16:19] | Up where the air is clear | 直达晴朗的天空 |
[2:16:23] | Oh, let’s go | 哦 让我们一起 |
[2:16:27] | Fly a kite | 去放风筝 |
[2:16:32] | That’s gratitude for you. | 这需要感谢你 |
[2:16:34] | -Didn’t even say goodbye. -No, they didn’t. | -甚至没有说声再见吗 -是 他们没说 |
[2:16:38] | Look at them. You know, they think more of their father | 看看他们 你知道 你跟他们的父亲相比 |
[2:16:42] | than they do of you. | 他们更想念父亲 |
[2:16:44] | -That’s as it should be. -Well, don’t you care? | -那是自然 -好吧 你不在乎吗 |
[2:16:49] | Practically perfect people never permit sentiment to muddle their thinking. | 近乎完美的人从不允许在他们的思想中掺杂个人感情 |
[2:16:53] | Is that so? Well, I’ll tell you one thing, Mary Poppins, | 真的是这样 我告诉你 玛丽・泼平斯 |
[2:16:57] | you don’t fool me a bit. | 你别骗我了 |
[2:16:58] | Oh, really? | 真的 |
[2:16:59] | Yes, really. I know exactly how you feel about these children. | 真的 我完全知道你对这些孩子们的感情 |
[2:17:03] | And if you think I’m gonna keep my mouth shut any longer, I… | 如果你会认为我继续保持沉默 我 |
[2:17:07] | That will be quite enough of that, thank you. | 那就乖乖地闭上嘴 谢谢 |
[2:17:33] | Goodbye, Mary Poppins. Don’t stay away too long. | 再见 玛丽・泼平斯 别离开太久 |
[2:18:23] | Oh, oh, oh | 吼 吼 吼 |
[2:18:26] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:18:29] | Up to the highest height | 让它飞向空中的最高处 |
[2:18:33] | Let’s go fly a kite | 让我们去放风筝 |
[2:18:36] | And send it soaring | 让它在空中翱翔 |
[2:18:40] | Up through the atmosphere | 穿越云层 |
[2:18:43] | Up where the air is clear | 直达晴朗的天空 |
[2:18:47] | Oh, let’s go | 哦 让我们一起去 |
[2:18:52] | Fly a kite | 放风筝 |