英文名称:Sing 2
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | ♪ Illumination… ♪ | ♪照明……♪ |
[00:30] | ♪ Illumination ♪ | 照明♪♪ |
[00:34] | ♪ Illumination ♪ | 照明♪♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ Illumination ♪ | 照明♪♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ Yeah! ♪ | ♪耶!♪ |
[00:40] | – ♪ Illumination ♪ – ♪ Illumination ♪ | -♬照明♬♬照明 |
[00:45] | ♪ Illumination… ♪ | ♪照明……♪ |
[01:38] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[01:43] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[02:11] | ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪让我们一起疯狂♪ |
[02:13] | ♪ Whoo! ♪ | ♪哇!♪ |
[02:14] | ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪让我们一起疯狂♪ |
[02:16] | ♪ Let’s go crazy, let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪♪让我们疯狂让我们疯狂♪ |
[02:20] | ♪ If you don’t like ♪ | ♪如果你不喜欢♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ The world you’re living in ♪ | ♬你生活的世界 |
[02:25] | ♪ Take a look around ♪ | ♪查看周围♪ |
[02:27] | ♪ At least you got friends ♪ | ♬至少你还有朋友 |
[02:29] | ♪ You see, I called my old lady ♪ | ♬你看,我给我的老太太打电话 |
[02:32] | ♪ For a friendly word ♪ | ♪为了一个友好的词♪ |
[02:35] | ♪ She picked up the phone, dropped it on the floor ♪ | ♪她拿起电话,电话掉在地板上 |
[02:37] | ♪ “Ah-ah” is all I heard ♪ | ♬我只听到“啊-啊” |
[02:40] | ♪ Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down? ♪ | 难道我们要让电梯把我们带下去吗?♪ |
[02:43] | ♪ Oh, no, let’s go ♪ | ♪哦,不,我们走 |
[02:45] | ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪让我们一起疯狂♪ |
[02:47] | ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ | ♪让我们疯狂♪ |
[02:49] | ♪ Let’s look for the purple banana ♪ | ♬让我们去找紫色的香蕉 |
[02:51] | ♪ Till they put us in the truck ♪ | ♪。直到他们把我们放进卡车。♪ |
[02:54] | ♪ Let’s go! ♪ | ♪走吧!♪ |
[02:55] | ♪ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | ♪哦,是的,是的,是的♪ |
[02:58] | – ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ – ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ | -♬是,是,是,是♬是,是♬ |
[03:04] | – ♪ We’re all excited ♪ – ♪ We’re all excited ♪ | ♪♪我们都很兴奋♪♪我们都很兴奋 |
[03:06] | – ♪ Don’t know why ♪ – ♪ Don’t know why ♪ | ♪不知道为什么♪♪不知道为什么♪ |
[03:09] | ♪ Maybe it’s ’cause ♪ | ♪也许是因为♪ |
[03:11] | ♪ We’re all gonna die ♪ | ♪。我们都会死 |
[03:16] | ♪ When we do ♪ | ♪。当我们做♪ |
[03:18] | – ♪ What’s it all for? ♪ – ♪ What’s it all for? ♪ | -♬这一切到底是为了什么?♬这一切是为了什么?♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ You better live now before the grim reaper comes ♪ | ♬你最好在死神到来之前活下去 |
[03:24] | ♪ Knocking on your door, tell me ♪ | ♪。敲开你的门,告诉我 |
[03:27] | ♪ Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down? ♪ | 难道我们要让电梯把我们带下去吗?♪ |
[03:30] | ♪ Oh, no, let’s go ♪ | ♪哦,不,我们走 |
[03:32] | – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪♪让我们疯狂♪♪让我们疯狂♪ |
[03:34] | – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ | ♪♪吃点坚果♪♪吃点坚果♪ |
[03:36] | ♪ Let’s look for the purple banana ♪ | ♬让我们去找紫色的香蕉 |
[03:39] | ♪ Till they put us in the truck, let’s go! ♪ | 等他们把我们送上卡车,我们就走!♪ |
[03:43] | ♪ Come on, baby ♪ | ♪加油,宝贝♪ |
[03:45] | ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ | ♪让我们疯狂♪ |
[03:47] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | 是的♪♪ |
[03:49] | ♪ Crazy ♪ | 疯狂♪♪ |
[03:51] | ♪ Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down ♪ | 难道我们要让电梯把我们带下去吗 |
[03:54] | ♪ Oh, no, let’s go ♪ | ♪哦,不,我们走 |
[03:56] | – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ | ♪♪让我们疯狂♪♪让我们疯狂♪ |
[03:59] | – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ | ♪♪吃点坚果♪♪吃点坚果♪ |
[04:01] | ♪ Let’s look for the purple banana ♪ | ♬让我们去找紫色的香蕉 |
[04:02] | ♪ Till they put us in the truck ♪ | ♪。直到他们把我们放进卡车。♪ |
[04:05] | ♪ Let’s go! ♪ | ♪走吧!♪ |
[04:06] | ♪ Dr. Everything’ll Be All Right ♪ | ♪♪医生,一切都会好起来的 |
[04:08] | ♪ Will make everything go wrong ♪ | 会让一切都变糟 |
[04:10] | ♪ Let’s go! ♪ | ♪走吧!♪ |
[04:21] | ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ | ♬是的,是的 |
[04:25] | ♪ Let’s go! ♪ | ♪走吧!♪ |
[04:36] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么呢 |
[04:38] | No time to explain. Run away. | 没时间解释了。跑开了。 |
[04:45] | Oh, hey, Sammy. | 哦,嘿,萨米。 |
[04:47] | You really got those moves locked down now, hmm? | 你现在真的把那些动作都搞定了吗? |
[04:48] | I sure do, Mr. Moon. | 当然,Moon先生。 |
[04:50] | Yeah, look at you. | 是啊,看看你。 |
[04:53] | Great job, everybody. Great job. | 干得好,各位,干得好。 |
[04:56] | – Thanks, Mr. Moon. – Yeah! | -谢谢,Moon先生。——是的! |
[04:57] | I think we pretty much nailed it. | 我觉得我们差不多搞定了。 |
[05:00] | So, is she here? | 她在吗? |
[05:03] | There. See the dog, middle third row? | 在那里。看到第三排中间那只狗了吗? |
[05:06] | Oh, she’s younger than I imagined. | 哦,她比我想象的要年轻。 |
[05:07] | Yeah, well, supposedly, she’s the best scout in show business. | 是啊,据说,她是演艺圈最棒的球探。 |
[05:10] | I can’t tell if-if she’s enjoying it. | 我不知道她是否喜欢。 |
[05:12] | Come on, let’s get a better view. | 来吧,让我们看得更清楚些。 |
[05:14] | ♪ This I know ♪ | ♬这我知道 |
[05:16] | ♪ He told me, “Don’t worry about it” ♪ | ♬他告诉我:“不要担心。 |
[05:21] | ♪ He told me, “Don’t worry no more” ♪ | ♬他告诉我:“不要再担心了。 |
[05:25] | ♪ We both know we can’t go… ♪ | ♪我们都知道我们走不了……♪ |
[05:27] | And how we doing over here, Miss Crawly? | 我们这边情况如何,卡劳利小姐? |
[05:30] | Oh, very good, Mr. Moon. | 哦,很好,Moon先生。 |
[05:32] | So far, I counted nine smiles, two belly laughs and five chuckles. | 到目前为止,我数了九次,两次捧腹大笑,五次轻笑。 |
[05:37] | Uh, though the last one could’ve just been gas. | 不过最后一个可能只是汽油。 |
[05:40] | Well, that’s proof, right? She must like the show. | 这就是证据,对吧?她一定喜欢这场演出。 |
[05:42] | – Oh, my gosh. You think so? – I hope so. | -我的天啊。你这样认为吗?-希望如此。 |
[05:44] | All right, now, keep up the good work. | 好了,继续努力。 |
[05:46] | Come on, everybody, back to positions. | 来吧,大家回到各自的位置。 |
[05:48] | She’d be, like, cuckoo not to love the show. | 如果她不喜欢这部剧,她会疯掉的。 |
[05:49] | Dream big dreams. | 梦想的梦想。 |
[05:52] | That’s what I always said, right? | 我总是这么说,对吧? |
[05:53] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼。 |
[05:55] | Well, looks like we’re about to take this show to the entertainment capital of the world. | 看来我们要把这个节目带到世界娱乐之都了。 |
[06:00] | Mr. Moon, she’s leaving. | Moon先生,她要走了。 |
[06:02] | – Huh? – She’s leaving the show. | ——嗯?-她要离开剧组了 |
[06:04] | ♪ He told me, “You’ll never…” ♪ | ♬他告诉我:“你永远不会……”♪ |
[06:07] | Miss Crawly, stay right here. | 卡劳利小姐,待在这里。 |
[06:09] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna follow that dog. | -你要怎么做?-我要跟着那只狗。 |
[06:11] | – ♪ Whoo! ♪ – ♪ I can’t feel my face ♪ | -♪喔!♪♪我感觉不到自己的脸了 |
[06:13] | ♪ When I’m with you ♪ | ♪当我和你在一起的时候 |
[06:14] | ♪ I can’t feel my face, yeah… ♪ | ♬我感觉不到我的脸,耶……♪ |
[06:16] | Good heavens! | 天哪! |
[06:18] | – Hey, Nana. – What are you doing? | ——嘿,娜娜。-你在干什么? |
[06:20] | The scout is leaving. | 侦察员要走了。 |
[06:22] | ♪ I can’t feel my face… ♪ | ♬我感觉不到我的脸……♪ |
[06:23] | Ah, so she is. | 啊,原来如此。 |
[06:25] | Hurry. | 快点。 |
[06:31] | Uh, Suki? Suki Lane? | 呃,苏琪吗?苏琪巷吗? |
[06:33] | I’m Buster Moon. | 我是Buster Moon |
[06:34] | Uh, hi. So glad you could make it. | 哦,嗨。很高兴你能来。 |
[06:36] | Um, would you like some popcorn? | 你想来点爆米花吗? |
[06:37] | Oh, no, thanks. | 哦,不,谢谢。 |
[06:39] | I’m not staying for the second half, so… Oh. But, uh, we thought you were enjoying it. | 下半段我就不呆了,所以…哦。但是,我们以为你很享受呢。 |
[06:42] | I mean, not that we were watching you or anything. | 我是说,我们不是在监视你什么的。 |
[06:44] | It really is a cute little show. | 这真是一个可爱的小节目。 |
[06:48] | Just not what we’re looking for. | 只是不是我们要找的。 |
[06:49] | But-but wait. Y-You got to see the second act. | 等等。你得看看第二幕。 |
[06:51] | I’m-I’m telling you, it’s a smash. | 我跟你说,这是一场轰动。 |
[06:53] | Okay, Mr. Moon, can I be honest? | 好吧,Moon先生,我能说实话吗? |
[06:55] | – Of course. – Are you sure? | ——当然。-你确定吗? |
[06:57] | ‘Cause folks say that when they don’t really mean it. | 因为人们不是真心这么说的。 |
[06:59] | No, please, please, be as honest as you like. | 不,求你了,求你了,你想怎么诚实就怎么诚实。 |
[07:01] | You’re not good enough. | 你还不够好。 |
[07:02] | What? | 什么? |
[07:04] | Taxi! | 出租车! |
[07:06] | You know, maybe I will have that popcorn. | 我还是吃爆米花吧。 |
[07:09] | Look, you’ve got a nice little local theater here, and it’s great for what it is, but trust me, you’d never make it in the big leagues. | 听着,你这有个不错的本地小剧院,就它本身来说很不错,但相信我,你绝对进不了大圈子。 |
[07:17] | Bye, now. | 再见,现在。 |
[07:23] | Well, what did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[07:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来。 |
[07:29] | Nah. Mm-mm. | 不。 |
[07:30] | A few laughs, bunch of quirky ideas. | 几个笑话,一堆古怪的想法。 |
[07:33] | But, anyway, about Thursday… Oh, my… Yeah, hi. It’s me again. | 但是,不管怎样,关于星期四……哦,我的……是的,你好。又是我。 |
[07:41] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[07:42] | – Whoa. – I’ll call you back. | ——哇。-我再打给你。 |
[07:44] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[07:46] | When are you holding auditions? | 你们什么时候举行海选? |
[07:47] | Tomorrow. | 明天。 |
[07:49] | But there is no way you’ll… Uh, listen, it… Get out of the road, you idiot! | 但你不可能…嗯,听着,…别挡道,你个白痴! |
[07:53] | Hey, do you mind? I’m in a meeting here. | 嘿,你介意吗?我在开会。 |
[07:55] | Could-could you at least give us a chance to try out for your boss? | 你能不能至少给我们一个试一试你老板的机会? |
[07:58] | Driver, could you please lose this maniac? | 司机,你能把这个疯子弄走吗? |
[08:01] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second. | 等等,等等,等等。等一下。 |
[08:02] | No, no, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[08:32] | ♪ When are you gonna come down? ♪ | ♬你什么时候才会下来?♪ |
[08:36] | ♪ When are you going to land? ♪ | ♬你什么时候着陆?♪ |
[08:39] | ♪ I should have stayed on the farm ♪ | ♪我应该留在农场 |
[08:42] | ♪ I should have listened to my old man ♪ | ♪我应该听我老爸的。♪ |
[08:47] | ♪ You know you can’t hold me forever ♪ | ♪你明知道你不可能永远拥着我♪ |
[08:51] | ♪ I didn’t sign up with you ♪ | ♪。我没有和你签约。♪ |
[08:55] | ♪ I’m not a present for your friends to open ♪ | ♪我不是给你朋友打开的礼物 |
[08:59] | ♪ This boy’s too young to be singing ♪ | ♬这孩子还太小,不适合唱歌 |
[09:03] | ♪ The blues ♪ | ♬蓝调 |
[09:07] | ♪ Ah, ah-ah, ah, ah ♪ | ♬啊,啊,啊,啊 |
[09:10] | ♪ Ah, ah, ah ♪ | ♬啊,啊,啊 |
[09:13] | Mr. Moon? | Moon先生? |
[09:15] | ♪ So goodbye, yellow brick road ♪ | ♪那么再见了,黄砖路 |
[09:18] | ♪ Where the dogs of society howl ♪ | ♪在那里,社会的狗在嚎叫 |
[09:22] | ♪ You can’t plant me in your penthouse ♪ | ♬你不能把我藏在你的阁楼里 |
[09:27] | ♪ I’m going back to my plow ♪ | ♪我要回去种田了♪ |
[09:30] | ♪ Back to the howling old owl in the woods ♪ | ♬回到树林里那只嚎叫的老猫头鹰身上 |
[09:34] | ♪ Hunting the horny-back toad… ♪ | ♬寻找长角的蟾蜍……♪ |
[09:40] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 哦,看在上帝的份上。 |
[09:44] | What can I say, Nana? | 我能说什么,奶奶? |
[09:46] | – I’m a failure. – Oh, poppycock. | -我是个失败者。——哦,胡说。 |
[09:48] | I was reaching too high. | 我想得太高了。 |
[09:50] | Honestly, one negative comment, and it’s all, “Woe is me.” | 老实说,一条负面评论,就会变成”我真倒霉” |
[09:54] | Nana, come on. She said I’m not good enough. | 娜娜,来吧。她说我不够好。 |
[09:57] | I mean, heck, I’ve just been told that my destiny, all of my hopes and dreams, uh, they all end right here. | 我是说,见鬼,我刚被告知我的命运,我所有的希望和梦想,都在这里结束。 |
[10:03] | Well, what did you expect? | 那你还指望什么? |
[10:04] | That she would drop to her knees and declare you a genius? | 她会跪倒在地说你是天才吗? |
[10:07] | Roll out the red carpet for the great Buster Moon! | 铺开红地毯迎接伟大的Buster Moon! |
[10:11] | She-she ran me off the road into a canal. | 她把我撞出了公路,撞进了运河里。 |
[10:12] | Well, you’re still in one piece, aren’t you? | 你还好好的,不是吗? |
[10:14] | Well, yeah, but… Well, anyone who dares set out to follow their dreams is bound to face a lot worse than a dip in the canal. | 嗯,是的,但是……好吧,任何敢去追寻梦想的人注定要面对比泡在河里更糟糕的事。 |
[10:22] | Ah, Hobbs. I found him. | 啊,霍布斯。我发现他。 |
[10:24] | Uh, bring the car round, will you? | 把车开过来,好吗? |
[10:26] | – There’s a good chap. – I-I… I just thought she’d at least see we deserved a shot. | -是个好小伙子…我只是觉得她至少会觉得我们值得一试。 |
[10:30] | Never mind what this person you don’t even know said. | 别管这个你根本不认识的人说了什么。 |
[10:33] | Do you think you’re good enough? | 你觉得自己够好吗? |
[10:35] | – Of course, but… – Then you must fight for what you believe in. | -当然,但是…-那你必须为你的信仰而战。 |
[10:37] | Guts, stamina, faith. | 勇气、耐力、信心。 |
[10:40] | These are the things you need now, and without them… Well, maybe that scout was right. | 这些是你现在需要的东西,没有它们……也许那个侦察员是对的。 |
[10:46] | Maybe you’re not good enough. | 也许你还不够好。 |
[11:19] | ♪ Ah ♪ | ♪♪啊 |
[11:23] | ♪ Oh ♪ | ♪哦♪ |
[11:27] | ♪ Ah ♪ | ♪♪啊 |
[11:30] | ♪ Oh… ♪ | ♪哦…♪ |
[11:33] | Oh, I… No, I know, Rosita, but trust me on this. | 哦,我……我知道,罗西塔,但相信我。 |
[11:35] | It’ll be totally worth it. | 绝对值得。 |
[11:37] | And listen, I’m outside her place now, so can you call the others and have ’em meet up in half an hour? | 听着,我现在就在她家外面,你能打电话给其他人,让他们半小时后集合吗? |
[11:41] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了。谢谢你! |
[11:47] | ♪ Off, off with your head ♪ | ♪把你的头砍下来♪ |
[11:50] | ♪ Dance, dance till you’re dead ♪ | ♪跳舞吧,跳舞吧,直到死亡 |
[11:54] | – ♪ Heads will roll ♪ – ♪ Heads will roll ♪ | |
[11:56] | ♪ Heads will roll ♪ | ♬脑袋会滚动 |
[11:58] | – ♪ Heads will roll ♪ – ♪ Heads will roll ♪ | |
[11:59] | ♪ On the floor ♪ | ♬在地板上 |
[12:01] | ♪ Off, off, off with your head ♪ | ♬滚开,滚开,把你的头给我滚开 |
[12:03] | ♪ Dance, dance ♪ | ♬跳舞,跳舞 |
[12:05] | ♪ Dance till you’re dead, dead ♪ | ♪跳舞直到死亡,死亡 |
[12:08] | ♪ Off, off, off with your head ♪ | ♬滚开,滚开,把你的头给我滚开 |
[12:12] | ♪ Dance, dance, dance till you’re dead. ♪ | 跳舞,跳舞,跳舞,直到你死去。♪ |
[12:18] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢。 |
[12:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:23] | Moon. Hey. | Moon。嘿。 |
[12:26] | Wow. You were great out there. | 哇。你刚才表现得很好。 |
[12:28] | I got to go back out for an encore. | 我得回去再唱一曲。 |
[12:30] | Okay. Hey, but what are you doing – after the show? – Uh, nothing. | 好吧。嘿,但是演出结束后你要做什么?——呃,什么都没有。 |
[12:33] | Well, listen, I know this is crazy short notice, but you always said you’d come back to work with us – when the time was right. – Of course. | 听着,我知道这很仓促,但你总是说你会回来和我们一起工作,只要时机成熟。——当然。 |
[12:39] | Well, this is that time. | 好吧,现在是时候了。 |
[12:41] | Here, paycheck. | 给你,薪水。 |
[12:43] | I’m getting the gang together to go audition – for this huge show… – Just-just a second. | 我要召集大家一起去试镜——为一个大节目……-稍等一下。 |
[12:46] | Hey, Rick, how come you’re only paying me half what the other acts get? | 嘿,瑞克,你怎么只给我其他演员一半的报酬? |
[12:50] | I pay what I think you’re worth, sweetheart. | 我觉得你值多少就付多少,亲爱的。 |
[12:52] | Oh, okay. See, I have this rule about not letting guys like you tell me what I’m worth, so, you know, unless I get paid like everyone else, I’m out of here. | 哦,好的。我有个规矩不让你这样的人告诉我我的价值,所以,除非我像其他人一样拿到钱,否则我就离开这里。 |
[13:01] | This is the only club in town. | 这是城里唯一的俱乐部。 |
[13:03] | Where else you gonna play? | 你还能去哪儿玩? |
[13:05] | I have no idea, but I’m sure as heck not sticking around here. | 我不知道,但我肯定不会留在这里。 |
[13:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧。 |
[13:09] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[13:11] | Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. You-you got to do the encore. | 哇,哇。等一下。你得再来一次。 |
[13:13] | Hey, Ash! | 嘿,Ash! |
[13:15] | Deal with it, sweetheart. | 面对现实吧,亲爱的。 |
[13:18] | Redshore City Bus five leaving from park 15… Okay, I got the tickets. | Redshore City 5路公共汽车从15号公园出发…好了,我拿到票了。 |
[13:24] | Anyone seen Miss Crawly? | 有人看见卡劳利小姐了吗? |
[13:26] | Here you go, Johnny. | 给你,强尼。 |
[13:27] | – Here’s yours, and… – Mr. Moon. | 这是你的,还有…——Moon先生。 |
[13:28] | Uh, uh, I’m sorry, but I’m really having second thoughts about this. | 抱歉,但我真的在重新考虑这件事。 |
[13:32] | What? No, no, no, wait. | 什么?不,不,等等。 |
[13:34] | All right, last call. Let’s go. | 好了,最后一次。我们走吧。 |
[13:36] | – Now, just a second. – Johnny’s right. | -稍等一下。——约翰尼是正确的。 |
[13:38] | I mean, that theater scout, she didn’t think we were good enough. | 我是说,那个戏剧童子军,她觉得我们不够好。 |
[13:41] | – She sounds like a jerk. – Yeah, total jerk. | -她听起来像个混蛋。-是啊,十足的混蛋。 |
[13:44] | Yeah, but she’s wrong… dead wrong. | 是的,但她错了……大错特错了。 |
[13:46] | There’s a reason our show is sold out every night, and I’m telling you, her boss is gonna love it. | 我们的节目每晚都卖光是有原因的,我告诉你,她的老板会喜欢的。 |
[13:51] | Ooh. Or maybe we could just, like, do a different show, you know? | 哦。或者我们可以做个不同的节目,你知道吗? |
[13:55] | Gunter, please, I got this. | 甘特,求你了,我来处理。 |
[13:56] | Seriously, I have this idea for, like, a space musical. | 说真的,我有个关于太空音乐剧的想法。 |
[13:59] | All right, we’re rolling out here. | 好了,我们出发了。 |
[14:02] | You don’t want to hear about the space musical? | 你不想听太空音乐剧吗? |
[14:05] | Guys, come on! | 伙计们,加油! |
[14:07] | Wait! | 等等! |
[14:18] | Listen, you guys, I have dreamt of performing in Redshore City since I was a little kid. | 听着,伙计们,我从小就梦想着在红海岸城表演。 |
[14:23] | And besides, I just convinced my husband to babysit for the next 24 hours, and I am not gonna waste an opportunity like that. | 而且,我刚说服我丈夫在接下来的24小时里照顾孩子,我不会浪费这样的机会。 |
[14:30] | So come on. We’ve got nothing to lose. | 那么来吧。我们已经没什么可失去的了。 |
[14:35] | Here, Ash. | 给 Ash |
[14:37] | You come in on page two. | 你在第二页。 |
[14:38] | Wait. We’re just gonna rehearse this here – at the back of the bus? – Yes, we are. | 等。我们就在这里排练吗,在巴士后面?-是的。 |
[14:42] | – Course we are. – Yep. | -当然。——是的。 |
[14:44] | We got to get this show in the best shape ever. | 我们得把这场演出做好。 |
[14:46] | Ah, Miss Crawly, you made it. Good. | 卡劳利小姐,你来了。好。 |
[14:48] | You are an angel, and we’re sure gonna need that… Whoa! | 你是个天使,我们肯定需要你…哇! |
[14:53] | What the… Uh, well, you did say, “Dress to impress.” | 什么……你说过”穿得漂亮点” |
[14:59] | ♪ Time ♪ | 时间♪♪ |
[15:04] | ♪ All the long red lines ♪ | ♪所有长长的红线♪ |
[15:11] | ♪ That take control ♪ | ♬那就控制♬ |
[15:17] | ♪ Of all the smoke like streams ♪ | ♪在所有的烟如溪流中 |
[15:24] | ♪ That flow into your dreams ♪ | ♪流入你的梦 |
[15:31] | ♪ That big blue open sea ♪ | ♪那辽阔的蓝色大海 |
[15:38] | ♪ That can’t be crossed ♪ | ♪。这是不能交叉的 |
[15:44] | ♪ That can’t be climbed ♪ | ♬那是不能爬的 |
[15:51] | ♪ Just born between… ♪ | ♬只是出生在…♪ |
[15:53] | Absolutely right. Let’s just cut that line and have you just play the guitar part through the whole scene. | 完全正确。我们把这句台词剪掉,让你在整个场景中演奏吉他部分。 |
[15:57] | – Got it. – Guys, we’re here. | ——明白了。-伙计们,我们到了。 |
[16:29] | All right. Let’s go spread a little Moon Theater magic. | 好吧。我们去给Moon剧院施点魔法吧。 |
[16:34] | – Woo-hoo! – Come on! | ——啊!——加油! |
[16:40] | No. | 不。 |
[16:41] | No? What do you mean, “no”? | 没有?你说“不”是什么意思? |
[16:42] | For the last time, sir, no appointment, no entry. | 最后说一次,先生,没有预约,就不能进去。 |
[16:45] | – Um… – Sir, do I need to call security? | ——嗯…-先生,需要我叫保安吗? |
[16:47] | We should go. | 我们应该去。 |
[16:48] | Yes, you should. Next, please. | 是的,你应该。接下来,请。 |
[16:50] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样。 |
[16:51] | Hi. How may I help you? | 嗨。我能帮您什么忙吗? |
[16:53] | I’m here to see Mr. Crystal for the presentation. | 我是来见克里斯托先生做报告的。 |
[16:55] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了。 |
[16:56] | She’s, like, totally unfair, that lady. | 她真是太不公平了。 |
[16:58] | I mean, why’s she got to be so snotty about it? | 我是说,她为什么要这么傲慢呢? |
[17:00] | I got all dressed up for nothing. | 我白白打扮了一番。 |
[17:02] | Let’s just find somewhere for lunch – and hang out. – Everyone, in here. | 让我们找个地方吃午饭,然后一起出去玩。-大家都进来。 |
[17:05] | Quick. Get in. | 快。进去。 |
[17:10] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[17:11] | – Oh, come on. – So dark in here. | -得了吧。-这里太黑了。 |
[17:13] | – What’s going on? – Shh! I got to think. | -怎么了?——嘘!我得想一想。 |
[17:14] | – I’ve got to think. I’ve got to think. – Mr. Moon? | -我得想一想。我得想一想。——Moon先生? |
[17:16] | – I’ve got to think. – I’m not so good in small spaces. | -我得想一想。-我不太擅长小空间。 |
[17:18] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Ow! Somebody stepped on my trotter. | -好的,好的,好的。——噢!有人踩了我的蹄子。 |
[17:19] | – Sorry. Sorry. – Okay, honey. Come on. | ——对不起。对不起。——好吧,亲爱的。来吧。 |
[17:21] | – Let’s get you out of here. – Aha! | -我带你离开这里。——啊哈! |
[17:23] | Look at this. | 看看这个。 |
[17:24] | Meena. | 之一Meena。 |
[17:25] | Do you think that’s kind of your size? | 你觉得那是你的尺码吗? |
[17:35] | ♪ White shirt now red, my bloody nose ♪ | ♪白衬衫变红,我流着血的鼻子 |
[17:39] | ♪ Sleepin’, you’re on your tippy-toes ♪ | ♪睡觉的时候,你踮着脚尖 |
[17:42] | ♪ Creepin’ around like no one knows ♪ | ♪鬼鬼祟祟的好像没人知道 |
[17:45] | ♪ Think you’re… ♪ | ♪认为你…♪ |
[17:47] | Hey, Ricky. | 嘿,瑞奇。 |
[17:50] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[17:59] | Crystal Entertainment. | 水晶娱乐。 |
[18:00] | – Uh, hold one moment, sir. – Phew. | -稍等一下,先生-呼 |
[18:02] | – I’ll-I’ll connect you. – Oh, no. | 我帮你接过去。-哦,不。 |
[18:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[18:05] | Everybody, hold on. | 每一个人,等一等。 |
[18:09] | Oh, Mr. Moon? | 哦,Moon先生? |
[18:10] | Hold tight, Miss Crawly. | 抓紧了,卡劳利小姐。 |
[18:13] | ♪ Make your girlfriend mad type ♪ | 让你的女友像♬那样疯狂 |
[18:15] | ♪ Might seduce your dad type ♪ | 可能会吸引你爸型的♬ |
[18:18] | ♪ I’m the bad guy ♪ | ♪我是坏人♪ |
[18:21] | ♪ Duh ♪ | ♪咄♪ |
[18:22] | ♪ I like it… ♪ | ♬我喜欢……♪ |
[18:23] | Good job. | 好工作。 |
[18:24] | Now, into the elevator. | 现在,进电梯。 |
[18:26] | Quick. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快。快,快,快,快,快,快。 |
[18:28] | Meena! Come on! | 之一Meena !来吧! |
[18:30] | ♪ I’ll let you play the role ♪ | ♪我会让你扮演这个角色♪ |
[18:33] | ♪ I’ll be your animal… ♪ | ♪我将是你的动物……♪ |
[18:36] | We could all get arrested for… | 我们可能会因为… |
[18:43] | ♪ I’m only good at bein’ bad ♪ | ♪♪我只擅长做坏事 |
[18:49] | ♪ Bad… ♪ | ♪坏……♪ |
[18:58] | Everybody, mop. | 各位,拖把。 |
[19:08] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[19:36] | Where are you going now? | 你现在要去哪里? |
[19:38] | I’m gonna find somewhere to change out of this stuff. | 我要找个地方把这衣服换掉。 |
[19:42] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[19:44] | ♪ Like a vendetta-ta ♪ | ♬就像复仇一样 |
[19:46] | ♪ I-I-I see how this is gonna go ♪ | ♬我知道接下来会怎样 |
[19:49] | ♪ Touch me and you’ll never be alone ♪ | ♪触摸我,你就永远不会孤单 |
[19:52] | ♪ I-Island breeze and lights down low ♪ | ♪岛上微风轻拂,灯光暗淡 |
[19:55] | ♪ No one has to know ♪ | ♪。没有人必须知道♪ |
[19:58] | ♪ In the middle of the night ♪ | ♬在午夜 |
[20:00] | ♪ In my dreams ♪ | ♪在我的梦里 |
[20:04] | ♪ You should see the things we do ♪ | ♬你应该看看我们做的事 |
[20:07] | ♪ Baby, mm ♪ | ♬宝贝,mm |
[20:10] | ♪ In the middle of the night… ♪ | ♬在半夜……♪ |
[20:12] | Look, that’s him. | 看,就是他。 |
[20:14] | That is the Mr. Crystal. | 那是水晶先生。 |
[20:15] | ♪ I know I’m gonna be with you ♪ | ♪我知道我会和你在一起 |
[20:17] | Garbage. | 垃圾。 |
[20:19] | ♪ So I take my time… ♪ | ♪所以我慢慢来……♪ |
[20:23] | – ♪ Hi ♪ – ♪ My name is ♪ | -♬你好♬我的名字叫♬ |
[20:25] | – ♪ What? ♪ – ♪ My name is ♪ | -♪什么?♪♪我的名字叫♪ |
[20:26] | – ♪ Who? ♪ – ♪ My name is… ♪ | -♪谁?♬我的名字叫……♪ |
[20:29] | ♪Abra-Abracadabra♪ ♪ Abra-Abracadabra ♪ | |
[20:34] | ♪ Abracadabra… ♪ | ♪胡言乱语……♪ |
[20:37] | ♪ Bangs, she bangs ♪ | ♪刘海,她刘海 |
[20:39] | ♪ Oh, baby, when she moves, she moves… ♪ | ♪哦,宝贝,当她动了,她就动了……♪ |
[20:47] | ♪ Hello… ♪ | ♪你好……♪ |
[21:03] | ♪ What do you want from me? ♪ | ♬你想从我这里得到什么?♪ |
[21:05] | ♪ Why do you run from me? ♪ | ♪你为什么逃避我?♪ |
[21:07] | ♪ What are you wondering? ♪ | ♬你想知道什么?♪ |
[21:09] | ♪ What do you know? ♪ | ♬你知道什么?♪ |
[21:11] | ♪ Why are you scared of… ♪ | ♬你为什么害怕……♪ |
[21:22] | ♪ You used to call me on my cell phone ♪ | ♪你过去常打我手机♪ |
[21:26] | ♪ Late night when you need my lo… ♪ | ♪深夜的时候你需要我的爱……♪ |
[21:30] | ♪ Talk to me, baby ♪ | ♬告诉我,宝贝 |
[21:33] | ♪ I’m going blind from this sweet, sweet craving, whoa-oh ♪ | ♪我要被这甜蜜甜蜜的渴望弄瞎了 |
[21:36] | ♪ Let’s lose our minds and go crazy, crazy ♪ | ♪让我们失去理智,疯狂吧 |
[21:41] | ♪ I-I-I-I-I, I keep on hopin’ we’ll eat ♪ | ♬我一直希望我们能一起吃饭 |
[21:44] | ♪ Cake by the ocean, uh ♪ | ♬海边的蛋糕,呃 |
[21:46] | ♪ Walk for me, baby ♪ | ♪为我而走,宝贝 |
[21:49] | ♪ I’ll be Diddy, you’ll be Naomi, whoa-oh ♪ | ♪♪我是吹牛老爹,你是内奥米,噢噢 |
[21:53] | ♪ Let’s lose our minds and go crazy… ♪ | 让我们失去理智,疯狂吧……♪ |
[21:55] | Okay, everybody, if you can leave immediately, single file, we’d appreciate that. | 好了,各位,如果你们能马上离开,排成一列,我们将不胜感激。 |
[22:02] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢。 |
[22:03] | Jerry, for the love of… – Sorry, sir. – Well, where’s the next group, Jerry? | 杰瑞,看在爱的份上…-抱歉,长官-下一组人呢,杰瑞? |
[22:07] | Why am I standing here waiting? | 我为什么站在这里等? |
[22:08] | How about I… I just… I just, uh… Be useful or be gone, okay? | 我怎么样…我只是…我只是…要么有用,要么滚蛋,好吗? |
[22:11] | Yes. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 是的。是,长官,是,长官。 |
[22:13] | Um, okay. Um, you. | 嗯,好吧。嗯,你。 |
[22:14] | Hey. Hey. Yeah, you. | 嘿。嘿。是的,你。 |
[22:17] | Little guy, you’re here for the audition? | 小家伙,你是来试镜的吗? |
[22:18] | Uh, yes. | 嗯,是的。 |
[22:20] | Yeah, yeah, yes, we are. | 是的,是的,是的,我们是。 |
[22:22] | Guys, we’re on right now. | 伙计们,我们开始了。 |
[22:24] | – Now? – What? | ——现在?——什么? |
[22:27] | Your name? Hey, your name, please? | 你的名字?嘿,请问你叫什么名字? |
[22:29] | Uh, it’s Buster Moon from the New Moon Theater. | 我是新月剧场的Buster Moon |
[22:32] | And we’re very excited to share our story with you today, sir. | 我们很高兴今天能与您分享我们的故事,先生。 |
[22:34] | Right, guys? | 对吧,伙计们? |
[22:36] | Yeah, great. Now, get to it. | 是的,很好。现在,开始吧。 |
[22:38] | Of course. Yes. | 当然。是的。 |
[22:39] | Okay, guys, just like we rehearsed. | 好了,伙计们,就像我们排练的那样。 |
[22:44] | This is the story of an ordinary high school girl who discovers… Stop. | 这是一个普通的高中女孩发现……停 |
[22:49] | Stop? | 停止? |
[22:50] | He wants you to stop. | 他要你停下来。 |
[22:52] | “Ordinary” and “school.” | “普通”和“学校。” |
[22:54] | Two words I will never be associated with. | 这两个词永远不会和我联系在一起。 |
[22:56] | – Never. Never. – Where the heck did you dig these guys up from, huh? | ——从来没有。从来没有。-你从哪里把这些家伙挖出来的? |
[22:59] | If you could all leave very quickly, we’d appreciate that, please. | 如果你们能尽快离开,我们将不胜感激。 |
[23:02] | I need big shows, Jerry. | 我需要大型演出,杰瑞。 |
[23:04] | – Big ideas! – Yes, sir, big. The biggest. | ——伟大的想法!-是的,先生,大的。最大的。 |
[23:06] | Hey, I have a big one. | 嘿,我有一个大的。 |
[23:09] | Okay, honey. Come on, let’s go. | 好吧,亲爱的。来吧,我们走。 |
[23:11] | You know, the sci-fi musical. | 你知道的,科幻音乐剧。 |
[23:12] | – That’s big, right? – Um, uh… I mean, it’s got the aliens and the robots and the lasers and these amazing songs from, like, Clay Calloway to… Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Clay Calloway? | -很重要,对吧?——嗯,嗯…我的意思是,它有外星人、机器人、激光,还有这些令人惊叹的歌曲,比如克莱·卡洛维……哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。泥不是? |
[23:23] | I love Clay Calloway. | 我喜欢Clay Calloway。 |
[23:26] | I know, right? | 我知道,对吧? |
[23:27] | I mean, doesn’t everybody? | 我是说,不是每个人都这样吗? |
[23:29] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. See, Jerry? | 是的。是的,是的,是的。看,杰瑞? |
[23:30] | This is exactly the kind of big idea I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的那种伟大的想法。 |
[23:33] | – Yes, sir. – So, uh… so what’s the show called? | -是的,先生-那么…这个节目叫什么名字? |
[23:36] | What’s it called? Um… – Gunter, you, uh… – you want to… …uh, tell Mr. Crystal what it’s called? | 这叫什么?嗯…-甘特,你…-你想要… …告诉克里斯托先生它叫什么? |
[23:42] | Uh-huh. It’s called Out of This World. | 啊哈。它叫Out of This World。 |
[23:46] | Out of This World. | 离开这个世界。 |
[23:49] | That’s right. Just imagine it. | 没错,想象一下。 |
[23:51] | Ash? | |
[23:53] | Uh, yeah, I got it. | 是的,我明白了。 |
[23:56] | A spectacular musical that takes your audience out of this world. | 一部壮观的音乐剧,带你的观众离开这个世界。 |
[24:01] | ♪ I wanna run ♪ | ♪我要跑♪ |
[24:05] | ♪ I want to hide ♪ | ♪我想藏起来 |
[24:08] | ♪ I wanna tear down the walls ♪ | ♪我想推倒这堵墙♪ |
[24:12] | ♪ That hold me inside ♪ | ♬你把我禁锢在心底 |
[24:15] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌。 |
[24:16] | ♪ I wanna reach out ♪ | ♪我想要接触♪ |
[24:20] | ♪ And touch the flame ♪ | ♪,触摸火焰 |
[24:24] | ♪ Where the streets have no name. ♪ | ♬哪里的街道没有名字。♪ |
[24:30] | Sir, your lunch meeting with… Oh, my… Not now. | 先生,你和…哦,我的……不是现在。 |
[24:34] | Moon, how did you get in here? | 穆恩,你怎么进来的? |
[24:36] | Hey, he said not now. Psst. | 嘿,他说现在不行。嘘。 |
[24:37] | Yeah, I heard him. Thanks, Jerry. | 是的,我听到了。谢谢,杰瑞。 |
[24:39] | Are you telling me you-you got Clay Calloway’s permission to use his song? | 你是说你得到了克莱·卡洛维的许可可以用他的歌吗? |
[24:42] | – Well, what if I told you I did? – Ah. | -如果我告诉你我有呢?——啊。 |
[24:45] | Okay, so what, you got some kind of personal connection to this guy? | 好吧,那又怎样,你和这家伙有什么私人关系吗? |
[24:48] | – How else would I get it? – Moon! | -不然我怎么拿到?——Moon! |
[24:50] | Wait, if you know him, then you could get him in the show, right? | 等等,如果你认识他,你就能让他上节目,对吧? |
[24:57] | Oh, that’d be huge for me. | 那对我来说是件大事。 |
[24:59] | Huge. | 巨大的。 |
[25:00] | Sir, I’m sorry, but seriously? | 先生,不好意思,真的吗? |
[25:02] | You think this little guy from nowhere can get Clay Calloway in the show? | 你觉得这个无名小将能让克莱·卡洛维上戏吗? |
[25:09] | Well, Suki, for your information, I am not just a little guy from nowhere. | 苏琪,我告诉你,我不是一个无名小卒。 |
[25:15] | Consider it done, sir. | 就当是办好了,长官。 |
[25:16] | I’ll give you three weeks, Moon. | 我给你三周时间,Moon。 |
[25:18] | Three weeks to get this show up and running, okay? | 给我三周时间准备好演出,好吗? |
[25:21] | Yes, sir. Thank you. | 好的,先生,谢谢。 |
[25:22] | Moon, do you really know Clay Calloway? | 穆恩,你真的认识克莱·卡洛维吗? |
[25:24] | Shh, shh. Not now. | 嘘,嘘。不是现在。 |
[25:25] | – Jerry. – Oh! Right here, sir. | ——杰里。——哦!在这里,先生。 |
[25:27] | I want these guys to start work right away. | 我要这些人马上开始工作。 |
[25:29] | Set ’em up with our designers, our dancers, whatever they need. | 给他们安排我们的设计师,舞者,他们需要什么都行。 |
[25:32] | And get ’em rooms at the hotel, okay? | 帮他们在酒店订房间,好吗? |
[25:34] | The very best suites. The whole shaboodle. | 最好的套房。整个shaboodle。 |
[25:36] | Yes, sir. Yes, of course. | 是的,先生,是的,当然。 |
[25:37] | Uh, hey, one last thing. | 还有最后一件事。 |
[25:39] | Don’t you ever do nothing to make me look bad. | 你永远不要做任何让我难堪的事。 |
[25:41] | You got that? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[25:42] | Oh, I will never let that happen, sir. | 我不会让这种事发生的,先生。 |
[25:44] | You better not, or I’ll throw you off the roof. | 最好不要,不然我就把你从屋顶上扔下去。 |
[25:48] | Great job, everyone. | 干得好,各位。 |
[25:50] | Take it away, Raoul. | 把它拿走,拉乌尔。 |
[25:57] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[25:58] | – Is this really happening? – Yeah! | -这是真的吗?——是的! |
[26:00] | We’re playing Redshore City, baby! | 我们要玩红海岸城,宝贝! |
[26:02] | Yes, we are, Gunter. | 是的,冈特。 |
[26:05] | Gunter, sci-fi musical? | 甘特,科幻的音乐吗? |
[26:07] | You’re a genius. | 你是一个天才。 |
[26:08] | Yeah, well, Mama always said, “Gunter, you’re not as stupid as your papa.” | 是啊,妈妈总是说”冈特,你不像你爸爸那么蠢” |
[26:13] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不是。 |
[26:15] | Hey, Suki. | 嘿,苏琪。 |
[26:16] | No hard feelings, huh? | 没有恶意吧? |
[26:18] | You have no idea what you’re getting into. | 你不知道你要面对的是什么。 |
[26:20] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[26:21] | – Are you out of your mind? – What? | -你疯了吗?——什么? |
[26:23] | Clay Calloway? I’m, like, his biggest fan, and I can tell you, the guy is a recluse. | 泥不是?我是他的超级粉丝,而且我可以告诉你,这家伙是个隐士。 |
[26:27] | Seriously, after his wife died, no one’s seen him in over 15 years. | 说真的,他妻子死后,已经15年没人见过他了。 |
[26:31] | Ah. That’s not good. | 啊。那不是很好。 |
[26:33] | No, it’s not. | 不,它不是。 |
[26:35] | Uh… Miss Crawly, I need you to help me find Clay Calloway. | 嗯…克劳利小姐,我需要你帮我找到克莱·卡洛维。 |
[26:39] | An address, a phone number, anything. | 地址,电话号码,什么都行。 |
[26:41] | – But we’ve got to find that guy. – Yes, sir. | -但我们得找到那个人。——是的,先生。 |
[26:43] | ♪ Think about it… ♪ | ♬考虑一下……♪ |
[26:45] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[26:46] | I’m Linda Le Bon, and have I got some hot news for you. | 我是琳达·勒邦,我有一些热点新闻要告诉你。 |
[26:49] | ♪ Down in the heart or hidden… ♪ | ♪藏在心里还是隐藏…♪ |
[26:51] | Infamous billionaire Jimmy Crystal has hired – an unknown theater producer… – What? | 臭名昭著的亿万富翁吉米·克里斯托雇佣了一位不知名的戏剧制作人……——什么? |
[26:55] | …by the name of Buster Moon. | ...他的名字叫Buster Moon |
[26:58] | ♪ Look inside your heart and I’ll look inside mine ♪ | ♬看看你的内心,我也会看看我的内心 |
[27:03] | ♪ Things look so bad everywhere ♪ | ♪事情看起来到处都很糟糕 |
[27:06] | ♪ Everywhere ♪ | 到处♪♪ |
[27:07] | ♪ In this whole world, what is fair? ♪ | ♪这整个世界,什么是公平?♪ |
[27:12] | ♪ We walk the line and try to see ♪ | ♪我们沿着那条线走,试着去看♪ |
[27:15] | ♪ Try to see ♪ | ♪尝试去看♪ |
[27:17] | ♪ Falling behind in what could be ♪ | ♪。落后在什么可以被♪ |
[27:20] | ♪ Oh, oh, bring me a higher love ♪ | ♪哦,哦,给我更高的爱 |
[27:25] | ♪ Bring me a higher love, oh ♪ | 给我更高的爱,哦 |
[27:30] | ♪ Bring me a higher love ♪ | ♪给我更高的爱 |
[27:34] | ♪ Where’s that higher love I keep thinking of? ♪ | ♪我一直思念的更高的爱在哪里?♪ |
[27:40] | ♪ That love, that love ♪ | ♪那爱,那爱 |
[27:41] | ♪ Bring me higher love ♪ | ♪给我更高的爱 |
[27:43] | ♪ Love, that love, that love… ♪ | ♪爱,那爱,那爱……♪ |
[27:46] | Okay, so this guy is coming in from that side, and it’s, like, cuckoo crazy, and then I think we should have, like, this cool alien tango scene. | 好了,这个家伙从那边过来了,就像疯了一样,然后我觉得我们应该有一个很酷的外星人探戈场景。 |
[27:55] | “Alien tango scene.” | “外星探戈的场景。” |
[27:59] | Oh. I love it. | 哦。我爱它。 |
[28:00] | Wait. I’ve got a better idea. | 等等。我有个更好的主意。 |
[28:02] | What if it was, like, a big underwater scene instead? | 如果是一个巨大的水下场景呢? |
[28:06] | – Underwater? – Yeah, yeah. | ——水下?-是的,是的。 |
[28:08] | I’m sure of this. Write it down. | 我确信这一点。把它写下来。 |
[28:10] | – Mm, okay. – Wait, wait. | 好。——等等 |
[28:11] | Stop your clicky-clacky. I have a better idea. | 停止你的clicky-clacky。我有个更好的主意。 |
[28:13] | Uh, you can’t keep changing your mind. | 你不能一直改变主意。 |
[28:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:17] | Why? Because in exactly 20 minutes, the stage crew are coming here to start work on our show, and we need to lock this stuff down. | 为什么?因为20分钟后,舞台工作人员就要来这里开始我们的节目了,我们得把这东西锁起来。 |
[28:24] | Oh, my gosh, they’re early. | 天啊,他们来早了。 |
[28:26] | Ooh, and I want to have, like, this beautiful love scene… Miss Crawly, anything on Calloway? | 哦,我还想要一个美丽的爱情场景……卡劳利小姐,有卡洛维的消息吗? |
[28:31] | – Hmm, not a thing. – Oh, geez. | -嗯,没什么。——哦,天哪。 |
[28:36] | Ah, Mr. Moon. | 啊,Moon先生。 |
[28:37] | We’re your production team, and we’re here to start… Yes, yes, yes. Uh, you’re here to work on the show. | 我们是你的制作团队,我们来这里是为了…是的,是的,是的。你是来做节目的。 |
[28:42] | And I would gladly invite you all in right now, but… We should totally do, like, a battle scene! | 我很乐意现在就邀请你们进来,但是…我们应该拍一个战斗场景! |
[28:47] | Gunter, no, not now. | 冈特,不,现在不行。 |
[28:49] | I just need a little more time to, you know, hammer out a few minor, little details, so would it be okay if you all could come back in, like, I don’t know, an hour? Or maybe four? | 我还需要一点时间,你知道,敲定一些小细节,所以你们能不能过一个小时再来?还是4个? |
[28:58] | And I really appreciate your patience. | 我真的很感谢你的耐心。 |
[29:00] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢。 |
[29:01] | Hmm. Okay. | 嗯。好吧。 |
[29:03] | Okay. That was not a great start. | 好吧。这不是一个好的开始。 |
[29:06] | – Oh, look, it’s a gift from Mr. Crystal. – Huh. | -看,这是克里斯托先生送的礼物。——嗯。 |
[29:09] | It-it says, um, “Don’t screw up, Moon, or else.” | 上面写着”别搞砸了,莫恩,否则” |
[29:14] | Ooh, I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意。 |
[29:16] | ♪ What about the mambo? ♪ | ♬曼波舞怎么样?♪ |
[29:18] | ♪ And everyone’s in space suits ♪ | 每个人都穿着太空服 |
[29:20] | ♪ A great idea, I think so. ♪ | ♬这是个好主意。♪ |
[29:26] | Good morning. | 早上好。 |
[29:28] | May I have everyone’s attention, please? | 请大家听我说? |
[29:31] | Thank you. Yes. | 谢谢你!是的。 |
[29:33] | Okay, um, on behalf of myself and the cast, I just want to say that to be given this incredible opportunity to work with you all here at the Crystal Tower Theater, well, it’s an honor for all of us. | 好吧,代表我自己和全体演员,我只想说,能有这个难得的机会在水晶塔剧院与大家合作,对我们所有人来说都是一种荣耀。 |
[29:44] | And I believe that, together, we can make a show that’ll take the audience out of this world. | 我相信,只要我们一起努力,我们就能制作出一部让观众惊艳的电视剧。 |
[29:51] | And a big thanks to Steve over here for staying up all night to make this model. | 非常感谢史蒂夫整晚熬夜做了这个模型。 |
[29:55] | Great work, Steve. | 干得好,史蒂夫。 |
[29:56] | And here she is, folks. | 朋友们,她来了。 |
[29:58] | The star of our show, Rosita. | 我们节目的明星,罗西塔。 |
[30:01] | That’s you, baby! | 宝贝,那就是你! |
[30:03] | The lead role? | 领导角色? |
[30:05] | Trust me, you are perfect for it. | 相信我,你是最合适的人选。 |
[30:09] | Wait till my kids hear about this. | 等着我的孩子们知道吧。 |
[30:11] | And so the story goes like this. | 故事是这样的。 |
[30:13] | Rosita plays an astronaut searching for a missing space explorer. | 罗西塔扮演一名寻找失踪的太空探索者的宇航员。 |
[30:17] | Together, with their trusty robot… – That’s me. – Mm-hmm, yes. | 和他们可靠的机器人在一起…-就是我-嗯,是的。 |
[30:21] | They follow the trail across four planets. | 他们沿着这条路线穿越四个星球。 |
[30:23] | There’s a planet of war, a planet of love, a one of despair and one of joy. | 一个充满战争的星球,一个充满爱的星球,一个充满绝望的星球,一个充满欢乐的星球。 |
[30:28] | And each planet will have its own spectacular musical number performed by one of our terrific cast. | 每个星球都有自己精彩的音乐剧由我们出色的演员表演。 |
[30:34] | A-And how does it end? Do I find the explorer? | 那它是怎么结束的?我找到探索者了吗? |
[30:36] | Oh, we have no clue what we’re going to do at the end. | 哦,我们不知道最后要做什么。 |
[30:39] | Gunter, no, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 甘特,不,不,不。哇,哇,哇。 |
[30:40] | We do have great ideas for the ending. | 我们对结尾有很好的想法。 |
[30:43] | We just… All right. | 我们只是…好吧。 |
[30:44] | We’ve only got three weeks to make this reality, folks. | 伙计们,我们只有三周的时间来实现这一切。 |
[30:47] | Let’s get to work. | 让我们开始工作吧。 |
[30:48] | Johnny, you are gonna play an alien warrior in a fantastic battle scene. | 强尼,你要在一场精彩的战斗中扮演一个外星战士。 |
[30:53] | – Yes! – Come with me. | ——是的!-跟我来。 |
[31:02] | Johnny, I want you to meet your fellow dancers. | 强尼,我想让你见见你的舞伴。 |
[31:04] | – Hello, lads. – Hey, how you doing? | ——你好,小伙子。-嘿,你好吗? |
[31:06] | Uh, wait. You said mine was a battle scene. | 嗯,等。你说我拍的是战斗场面。 |
[31:08] | Well, it is, but Gunter saw it as more of a… a dance battle. | 是的,但冈特认为这更像是一场舞蹈大战。 |
[31:12] | – Yeah! – Okay… Johnny, don’t worry. You’re gonna be working with the number one choreographer in Redshore City. | ——是的!-好吧…约翰,别担心。你将和红岸城的第一编舞一起工作。 |
[31:18] | “Klaus Kickenklober.” | |
[31:21] | Yep. Klaus will turn you into a pro in no time. | 是的。克劳斯很快就会把你变成职业杀手。 |
[31:23] | – Okay. – Uh… Mr. Moon? | ——好的。——嗯…Moon先生? |
[31:26] | Meena, you okay? | Meena 你还好吗? |
[31:28] | Gunter said I’m in a romantic scene and, uh, uh… I have to kiss someone. | 甘特说我在一个浪漫的场景,呃,呃…我得亲一个人。 |
[31:34] | Yeah. It’s gonna be an amazing, beautiful, romantic scene. | 是的。那一定会是一场精彩,美丽,浪漫的戏。 |
[31:37] | Mr. Moon, I’ve never even had a boyfriend or any of that stuff. | Moon先生,我从没交过男朋友什么的。 |
[31:41] | Ah, don’t you worry. | 啊,别担心。 |
[31:42] | I’m gonna cast a great partner for you. | 我会给你找个好搭档。 |
[31:45] | – Promise? – Promise. | ——你保证?-我保证。 |
[31:46] | Mr. Moon, we’re ready to start building the rest of the sets and… Okay, okay, okay, listen. | Moon先生,我们已经准备好开始建造其他的布景了…好了,好了,听着。 |
[31:51] | I don’t exactly know what they are yet, so could you give me one more night to figure this out? | 我还不知道具体是什么,所以你能再给我一晚时间想清楚吗? |
[31:56] | Hey, this guy doesn’t have it figured out, so we can’t start work right now. | 这家伙还没想清楚,所以我们现在不能开始工作。 |
[32:01] | Mason? | |
[32:02] | – Did everybody hear that? – Hey, don’t… He does not have the show figured out. | -大家都听到了吗?——嘿,不…他还没搞清楚这出戏。 |
[32:05] | I’m looking into his eyes, – and all I see is fear. – Uh-uh. Mm-mm. | 我看着他的眼睛,我看到的是恐惧。——嗯。 |
[32:09] | Hey, hey, hey, listen, listen… – And a little bit of shame. – Yeah, yeah. | 嘿,嘿,嘿,听着……-还有一点羞愧。-是的,是的。 |
[32:11] | Look, I-I think everyone heard you, Mason. | 我想大家都听到了,梅森。 |
[32:13] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢。 |
[32:14] | Gunter… we have work to do. | 甘特……我们有工作要做。 |
[32:16] | And then I’m thinking, Ash, you know, she can, like, totally have a duet with Clay Calloway, ’cause, like, she’s a star that is, like, guiding them all the way back home again. | 然后我就想,阿什,她完全可以和克莱·卡洛维来一场二重唱,因为,她是一个明星,可以引导他们再次回家。 |
[32:27] | Yes, Gunter. That’s perfect for Ash. | 是的,冈特。这对阿什来说太完美了。 |
[32:31] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[32:33] | Oh, my darlings, you’re here. | 亲爱的,你们来了。 |
[32:35] | Yeah, Johnny! | 是的,约翰! |
[32:36] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[32:38] | My gosh, I wasn’t expecting you till the morning. | 天啊,我以为你明早才会来。 |
[32:40] | I know, but they couldn’t wait to see you. | 我知道,但他们等不及要见你了。 |
[32:43] | The star of the show, huh? | 是节目的明星吧? |
[32:45] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗? |
[32:46] | It’s literally my dream come true. | 我的梦想真的实现了。 |
[32:48] | – I know. Mwah. – Ew. | ——我知道。Mwah。 |
[32:50] | I am so proud of you, honey. | 我真为你骄傲,亲爱的。 |
[32:53] | Uh… help. | 嗯…救命 |
[32:55] | Mr. Moon, I found him. | Moon先生,我找到他了。 |
[32:57] | – Clay Calloway? – Yeah. I found his home address. | ——Clay Calloway?-是的。我找到了他的家庭住址。 |
[33:00] | No way. | 不可能。 |
[33:02] | Yes way. | 是的方式。 |
[33:03] | Miss Crawly, I’m gonna need you to go visit him first thing tomorrow. | 克劳利小姐,我需要你明天一早去看他。 |
[33:06] | – Oh, yes, sir. – You’ll need to rent a car and take him a letter and, uh, maybe that fruit basket. | -是的,先生-你需要租一辆车,给他送封信,也许还有那个水果篮 |
[33:11] | Yes, the fruit basket. | 是的,水果篮。 |
[33:12] | – You got that? – Got it. | -你明白了吗?——明白了。 |
[33:14] | And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. | 一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八。 |
[33:19] | We’re dancing. We’re dancing. | 我们跳舞。我们跳舞。 |
[33:21] | We’re holding. We’re holding. | 我们在坚持,我们在坚持。 |
[33:23] | Stay en pointe. | 脚尖站立。 |
[33:24] | Shuffle and hold. | 洗牌并保持。 |
[33:26] | I said hold, Johnny. He’s not holding. | 我说等一下,强尼。他没有等 |
[33:29] | – And one, two, three, four… – All right, I’m… I am trying. | -一、二、三、四……-好吧,…我尝试。 |
[33:31] | Let’s not forget, this is Redshore City, not your little local theater. | 别忘了,这里是红岸城,不是你当地的小剧院。 |
[33:37] | And five, six, seven, eight. | 五,六,七,八。 |
[33:39] | Ryan, that was excellent. | 莱恩,你说得太棒了。 |
[33:41] | Johnny, you are doing it wrong. | 强尼,你做错了。 |
[33:43] | That was awful. | 这是可怕的。 |
[33:44] | Come on, Johnny. You can do better. | 来吧,约翰尼。你可以做得更好。 |
[33:46] | – He’s freaking me out. – Johnny. | -他吓到我了。——约翰尼。 |
[33:47] | – I’m trying. – Thrust. | ——我在。——推力。 |
[33:50] | And thrust, and thrust. | 用力,用力。 |
[33:51] | You’re not thrusting, Johnny. | 你没有插,强尼。 |
[33:52] | – Come on. Thrust. – Thrust, and thrust. | – – – – – -来吧。推力。-用力,用力。 |
[33:54] | Still not thrusting. Can you thrust, please? | 仍然没有抽插。请推一下好吗? |
[33:56] | Five, six, seven, and tippy-toes, tippy-toes. | 五,六,七,踮起脚,踮起脚。 |
[34:00] | I don’t see your tippy-toes. | 我没看到你的脚尖。 |
[34:02] | Oh, come on, he’s having a laugh. | 哦,得了吧,他在开玩笑呢。 |
[34:04] | – Tippy-toes. Come on, let’s go. – Seven, and… That is rubbish, terribly poor, really bad. | —— 歪脚趾。来吧,我们走。七,…这是垃圾,非常糟糕,非常糟糕。 |
[34:11] | That bloke absolutely hates me. | 那家伙恨死我了。 |
[34:14] | Hang in there, Johnny. | 坚持住,约翰尼。 |
[34:16] | The first week’s always tough. | 第一周总是很艰难。 |
[34:17] | Yeah. You’re right. You’re right. | 是的。你是对的。你是对的。 |
[34:19] | Meena, come and meet your partner. | 米娜,过来见见你的搭档。 |
[34:21] | Oh, my gosh, he’s here? | 天啊,他来了? |
[34:22] | Yep. He’s called Darius. | 是的。他叫大流士。 |
[34:24] | Won a ton of awards. | 赢得了很多奖项。 |
[34:25] | And I think you guys are gonna have great chemistry. | 我觉得你们会有很好的化学反应。 |
[34:28] | ♪ If I was your boyfriend ♪ | ♪如果我是你的男朋友 |
[34:30] | ♪ I’d never let you go ♪ | ♪我永远不会让你走 |
[34:32] | ♪ Keep you on my arm, girl ♪ | ♪把你搂在我怀里,姑娘 |
[34:35] | ♪ You’d never be alone ♪ | ♪你永远不会孤单 |
[34:37] | ♪ I can be a gentleman ♪ | ♪。我可以做一个绅士 |
[34:40] | ♪ Anything you want ♪ | ♪任何你想要的♪ |
[34:42] | – Wow. – ♪ If I… ♪ | ——哇。-♬如果我…♪ |
[34:43] | That’s really great, Darius. | 太棒了,达利斯。 |
[34:45] | Uh, yeah, it’s a scene from the last show I was in. | 是啊,这是我上一部戏的场景。 |
[34:47] | I’m sure you heard of it… Hope Against Hope. | 我相信你听说过……抱一线希望。 |
[34:50] | Gosh, I won every award in town. | 天啊,我赢得了城里所有的奖项。 |
[34:53] | Uh, the Golden Piccolo for Best Crying. | 最佳哭泣金短笛奖。 |
[34:55] | Uh, the Archer Newman Award for Outstanding Hair. | 阿彻·纽曼杰出发型奖。 |
[34:58] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦,是的。是的,是的,是的。 |
[34:59] | Anyway, my costar, she was just like you, Gina. | 总之,我的搭档,她和你一样,吉娜。 |
[35:02] | – She was, uh… – Uh, it’s Meena. | -她是…-我是米娜。 |
[35:04] | Excuse me? | 原谅我吗? |
[35:05] | M-My name, it’s Meena, not Gina. | 我叫米娜,不是吉娜。 |
[35:08] | Yeah, okay. | 是的,好的。 |
[35:10] | In the future, if you could not interrupt me, that would be way better. | 以后,如果你不能打扰我,那就更好了。 |
[35:14] | Okay, okay. Let’s rehearse. | 好吧,好吧。让我们排练。 |
[35:18] | ♪ Don’t wanna close my eyes ♪ | ♪不想再闭上眼睛 |
[35:21] | ♪ Don’t wanna fall asleep ♪ | ♪不想入睡♪ |
[35:23] | – ♪ ‘Cause I’d miss you, babe ♪ – Uh, uh, uh… – ♪ And I ♪ – Oh. | -因为我会想你,宝贝-呃,呃,呃…♪。-我也♪。 |
[35:27] | ♪ Don’t wanna miss a thing… ♪ | 什么都不想错过……♪ |
[35:29] | No, no, no, no, no, uh… This song is not helping her at all. | 不,不,不,不…这首歌对她一点帮助都没有 |
[35:33] | ♪ When I saw you in that dress ♪ | ♪。当我看见你穿着那条裙子。♪ |
[35:36] | ♪ Looking so beautiful ♪ | ♪看起来真美 |
[35:39] | ♪ I don’t deserve this ♪ | ♪♪我不值得你这么做 |
[35:42] | ♪ Darling, you look ♪ | ♪亲爱的,你看起来♪ |
[35:45] | ♪ Perfect tonight. ♪ | ♪今晚完美。♪ |
[35:48] | Oh, boy. | 哦,男孩。 |
[35:49] | So, where’s Calloway? | 所以,卡罗威在哪儿? |
[35:51] | Uh, he’ll be here very soon. | 他马上就到。 |
[35:53] | – Mm, is that so? – It is indeed so. | -是吗?的确如此。 |
[35:56] | In fact, my trusty assistant Miss Crawly is on her way to meet him right now. | 事实上,我的得力助手克劳利小姐正在去见他的路上。 |
[36:04] | – ♪ Wake up ♪ – ♪ Wake up ♪ | -♬醒来♬醒来♬ |
[36:06] | – ♪ Grab a brush and put a little makeup ♪ – ♪ Makeup ♪ | ♪♪拿起画笔,抹上一点化妆品♪♪ |
[36:08] | – ♪ Hide your scars to fade away the shake-up ♪ – ♪ Doo-doo ♪ | ♪♪藏起你的伤疤,褪去你的震撼斗斗♪ |
[36:10] | – ♪ Why’d you leave the keys upon the table? ♪ – ♪ The table ♪ | 为什么你把钥匙留在桌子上?♪。♪表格♪ |
[36:12] | – ♪ Here you go, create another fable ♪ – ♪ You wanted to ♪ | -♬给你,再创造一个传说 |
[36:14] | ♪ Grab a brush and put a little makeup… ♪ | ♬拿起化妆刷,化点妆……♪ |
[36:16] | Your destination is on the right. | 你的目的地在右边。 |
[36:17] | On the right. Okay. | 在右边。好吧。 |
[36:59] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[37:14] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[37:25] | Mr. Calloway? | 卡罗威先生? |
[37:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:28] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[37:40] | Ooh. | 哦。 |
[38:02] | Okay, I got you. | 好的,我抓住你了。 |
[38:20] | Clay Callowa… | |
[38:28] | Oopsie-daisy。 Oopsie-daisy. | |
[38:29] | Hello. | 你好。 |
[38:31] | I can’t take your call right now, but please leave me a message after the beep. | 我现在不能接您的电话,请在哔声后留言。 |
[38:38] | Miss Crawly, it’s me, Mr. Moon. | 卡劳利小姐,是我,Moon先生。 |
[38:40] | I haven’t heard from you in a while. | 有段时间没你的消息了。 |
[38:42] | I’m starting to worry here. | 我开始担心了。 |
[38:43] | Moon! | |
[38:45] | Mr. Crystal. | Crystal先生 |
[38:46] | Your set designs are a disgrace. | 你的布景设计真丢人。 |
[38:49] | What? | 什么? |
[38:52] | I’m just messing with you. | 我只是在逗你玩。 |
[38:54] | Where’s your sense of humor, huh? | 你的幽默感呢? |
[38:58] | Anyway, this is my daughter Porsha. | 总之,这是我女儿波西娅。 |
[39:00] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[39:01] | Nice to meet you, Porsha. | 很高兴见到你,波西娅。 |
[39:03] | She wants to meet Calloway. Big fan, aren’t you, baby? | 她想见卡洛维。你是我的超级粉丝,对吧,宝贝? |
[39:05] | Oh, my gosh, I’m, like, so into vintage right now. | 天啊,我现在超喜欢复古的。 |
[39:08] | So, where is he? | 那么,他在哪里? |
[39:09] | Uh, well… I-I’m not expecting Clay on set just yet. | 嗯,嗯…我还没指望克莱会来片场。 |
[39:14] | – I mean… – Wait. | ——我的意思是……——等 |
[39:15] | Is this, like, a sky-fi show? | 这是空中特技表演吗? |
[39:17] | Uh, sci-fi? Yes. Yes, it is. | 呃,科幻小说吗?是的。是的,它是。 |
[39:19] | Oh, my gosh, I love sky-fi. | 我的天,我超爱高空跳伞。 |
[39:22] | Mr. Moon! | Moon先生! |
[39:23] | – We’re ready on the tower. – Oh. | -我们已经准备好了。——哦。 |
[39:25] | Thank you, Sasha. We, uh… We’re gonna rehearse, Mr. Crystal, so… Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You go and do your rehearsing thing. | 谢谢你,萨沙。…我们要排练了,克里斯托先生,所以…是的,是的,是的,是的。你去排练吧。 |
[39:31] | – Go, go, go, go. – Playback. | -快,快,快。——回放 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[39:37] | All set. | 所有的设置。 |
[39:38] | Just remember to release the safety catch before you jump, okay? | 记住跳之前要松开安全带,好吗? |
[39:41] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧,是的。 |
[39:43] | Is Mommy gonna jump off that? | 妈妈要跳下去吗? |
[39:45] | She sure is. | 她肯定是。 |
[39:46] | Wow! | 哇! |
[39:48] | ♪ If you want it ♪ | ♪如果你想要♪ |
[39:50] | ♪ Take it ♪ | ♬拿去吧 |
[39:53] | ♪ I should’ve said it before ♪ | ♬我早该说的 |
[39:56] | ♪ Tried to hide it ♪ | ♪♪试图隐藏 |
[39:58] | ♪ Fake it ♪ | ♪假装♪ |
[40:00] | ♪ I can’t pretend anymore… ♪ | ♪我不能再假装了…♪ |
[40:08] | Uh… Oh, my gosh. | 嗯…哦,我的天啊。 |
[40:12] | Gunter. | |
[40:13] | Mr. Moon, I think Rosita’s having, like, a major freak-out up here. | Moon先生,我觉得Rosita在这里,有点失控了。 |
[40:19] | Oh, no. | 哦,不。 |
[40:20] | Hey, Moon, you really think the mommy pig’s gonna pull this off? | Moon,你真觉得猪妈妈能成功吗? |
[40:23] | Mommy pig? | 猪妈妈? |
[40:24] | Absolutely, sir. | 当然,先生。 |
[40:26] | Believe me, there’s nothing Rosita can’t do. | 相信我,没有罗西塔做不到的事。 |
[40:29] | – I can’t do this. – Why didn’t you tell me – you were afraid of heights? – I wasn’t. | -我做不到。-你为什么不告诉我-你恐高?-我没有。 |
[40:32] | I-I mean, I’ve never been afraid in my whole life before, but I… suddenly, I just… I don’t know what happened to me. | 我是说,我这辈子从没害怕过,但我…突然,我只是……我不知道我怎么了。 |
[40:39] | – Did my kids see that? – Hey, you guys. | -我的孩子看到了吗?-嘿,伙计们。 |
[40:41] | What’s going on up here? | 这里发生了什么? |
[40:43] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[40:44] | Ooh. Can I try? | 哦。我能试一试吗? |
[40:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[40:47] | I-I can’t let you jump off here. | 我不能让你在这里下车。 |
[40:49] | Daddy, he won’t let me jump! | 爸爸,他不让我跳! |
[40:51] | Moon, come on. Let her do the thing. | Moon,来吧。让她做这件事。 |
[40:54] | – Yay! – Porsha, wait! | ——耶!——Porsha,等等! |
[40:55] | Whoa, hey. Uh, just a minute. | 哇,你好啊。稍等一下。 |
[41:02] | I love it! | 我爱它! |
[41:04] | Whee! It’s easy! | 哟!很容易! |
[41:06] | All right, let’s get you down, Rosita. | 好了,我扶你下去,罗西塔。 |
[41:08] | Oh, my gosh, you guys. | 我的天啊,你们。 |
[41:10] | This is exactly like the dream I had last night. | 这和我昨晚做的梦一模一样。 |
[41:13] | Seriously, you-you were all there. | 说真的,你们当时都在场。 |
[41:16] | And you and you and that funny-looking guy over there. | 还有你,还有你,还有那边那个长相滑稽的家伙。 |
[41:19] | – Um… – All of you. | ——嗯…-你们所有人。 |
[41:20] | And you asked me to sing for you. | 你让我为你唱歌。 |
[41:23] | I… I did? | …是吗? |
[41:26] | Yeah. And so, I was like… ♪ This girl is on fire ♪ | 是的。所以我就…♬这女孩着火了 |
[41:34] | ♪ This girl is on fire ♪ | ♬这女孩着火了 |
[41:39] | ♪ She’s walking on fire ♪ | ♬她在火上行走 |
[41:44] | ♪ This girl is on fire. ♪ | ♬这女孩火了。♪ |
[41:51] | Well, that’s a lovely dream you had there, Porsha. | 你做了个好梦啊,波西娅。 |
[41:54] | Um, okay, everybody, back to first positions, please. | 好了,各位,请回到初始位置。 |
[41:57] | Here, Rosita. | 在这里,罗西塔。 |
[41:58] | You want to try with the helmet this time? | 这次你想试试头盔吗? |
[42:00] | Oh, but now I know what the dream meant. | 但现在我知道那个梦是什么意思了。 |
[42:02] | Yeah. She’s afraid. | 是的。她的害怕。 |
[42:05] | She’ll never be able to play the part. | 她永远也演不了那个角色。 |
[42:07] | But here I am, and I’m young, and I’m not afraid at all. | 但我在这里,我还年轻,我一点也不害怕。 |
[42:11] | I-I can’t just give you Rosita’s part. I mean… Moon, walk with me. | 我不能把罗西塔的角色给你。我的意思是……Moon,和我一起走。 |
[42:16] | What’s wrong with you, huh? | 你怎么了? |
[42:18] | What, you got a kink in your think? | 怎么,你脑子短路了吗? |
[42:20] | It’s just that I wrote this part for Rosita and… Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me tell you something, Moon. | 只是这部分我是为罗西塔写的是的,是的,是的。让我告诉你,Moon。 |
[42:24] | What you got here is an opportunity to make me happy. | 你现在得到的是一个让我开心的机会。 |
[42:27] | And when an opportunity like that comes along, you’d better grab it! | 当这样的机会来临时,你最好抓住它! |
[42:31] | You get me? | 懂? |
[42:33] | – Uh… – What? | ——嗯…——什么? |
[42:35] | You don’t think my daughter’s good enough for your show? | 你觉得我女儿配不上你的节目吗? |
[42:37] | No, Mr. Crystal. Well, I-I think she’s wonderful. | 不,Crystal先生。我觉得她很棒。 |
[42:40] | Oh, good. So you’ll figure it out. | 哦,很好。你会明白的。 |
[42:41] | I’ll… Yes, I will. | 我会……是的,我会的。 |
[42:43] | Daddy, I’m hungry for French toast. | 爸爸,我想吃法式吐司。 |
[42:45] | Jerry! | 杰里! |
[42:47] | – Yes, sir. – Get her some French toast. | -好的,先生-给她拿点法式吐司 |
[42:49] | And, by the way, I like the set. | 顺便说一句,我喜欢这布景。 |
[42:50] | That whole “rings moving around” thing. | 那个”环在动”的东西。 |
[42:52] | Creative, quirky. I like it. | 创造性的、古怪的。我喜欢它。 |
[42:54] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见,爸爸。 |
[42:55] | Mm-kay. Let’s have Porsha measured for a costume right away, please. | Mm-kay。请马上给波西娅量一套戏服。 |
[42:58] | Yes, right away, people. | 是的,马上,各位。 |
[43:00] | Would you just get the French toast, Jerry? | 你能去拿法式吐司吗,杰瑞? |
[43:01] | I’m getting the French toast, Suki. | 我要吃法式吐司,苏琪。 |
[43:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[43:05] | A little shaky, but I’m okay. | 有点发抖,但我没事。 |
[43:07] | Yeah. You know, uh… Look, maybe this is for the best, huh? | 是的。你知道,呃…听着,也许这样是最好的,对吧? |
[43:11] | I mean, you really were scared up there. | 我是说,你在上面真的很害怕。 |
[43:13] | Right. | 没错。 |
[43:15] | I’ll write you another part, Rosita. | 我会给你另一部分,罗西塔。 |
[43:16] | A really… a really, really great part. | ……一个非常非常棒的角色。 |
[43:19] | – You all right? – Oh, I’m fine. | -你没事吧?-我很好。 |
[43:21] | – Really? – Yes. You’re all very sweet, but like Mr. Moon says, this is probably for the best. | ——真的吗?——是的。你们都很贴心,但就像Moon先生说的,这样也许是最好的。 |
[43:26] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | ——真的?——真的 |
[43:28] | I am completely fine with this. | 我完全没有意见。 |
[43:37] | Hey, honey. | 嗨,蜂蜜。 |
[43:38] | Are you… you-you’re sure you’re not, you know, upset? | …你确定你没有生气吗? |
[43:41] | No, I-I’m good. | 不,我很好。 |
[43:43] | Um, can I please just have the bathroom to myself – for five minutes? – You got it. | 能不能让我一个人去洗手间,就五分钟?-没问题。 |
[43:48] | Okay, kids, go get your jammies on! | 好了,孩子们,把睡衣穿上! |
[43:53] | Thank you for choosing to drive with Royalty. | 谢谢你选择和皇室一起开车。 |
[43:57] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好吧。再见。 |
[44:01] | ♪ Yo, yo, yo, they wanna know ♪ | ♪♪呦呦呦他们想知道♪♪ |
[44:04] | ♪ Who’s that girl? ♪ | ♬那个女孩是谁?♪ |
[44:06] | ♪ Uh, yo, yo, come on, come on… ♪ | ♬呃,呦,呦,来吧,来吧……♪ |
[44:10] | Oh, hello, young sir. | 你好,年轻的先生。 |
[44:11] | Um, oh, yes, you’ll… you’ll be pleased to hear I did bring it back with a full tank. | 哦,是的,…你会很高兴听到我带了满满一箱回来。 |
[44:22] | And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. | 一,二,三,四,五,六,七。 |
[44:27] | And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. | 一,二,三,四,五,六,七。 |
[44:32] | And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And… Sorry I’m late, Mr. Kickenklober. | 一,二,三,四,五,六,七。…抱歉我迟到了,基肯克洛伯先生。 |
[44:39] | I was practicing all morning. I just lost track of time. | 我整个上午都在练习。我只是忘了时间。 |
[44:42] | Oh, I thought maybe you had been involved in a terrible accident and we’d never have to see you again, but never mind. | 哦,我还以为你出了一场可怕的事故,我们就再也不用见到你了,不过没关系。 |
[44:47] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[44:49] | Why do you have to be so mean all the time? | 你为什么总是这么刻薄? |
[44:51] | ‘Cause only when we suffer… …can we be great. | 因为只有当我们受苦时,我们才能变得伟大。 |
[44:55] | Places, everyone! | 各就各位! |
[44:57] | Ryan, you’ll be playing his opponent in the climax of the scene. | 瑞恩,你将在高潮部分扮演他的对手。 |
[45:01] | Now… let’s see if little Johnny has learned the steps. | 现在让我们看看小约翰尼是否学会了这些舞步。 |
[45:22] | Whoa. S-Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 哇。对不起,对不起,对不起。 |
[45:24] | – Ow! – Wrong. | ——噢!——错了 |
[45:25] | Sorry. | 对不起。 |
[45:26] | Again! | 再来! |
[45:30] | Higher. | 更高。 |
[45:32] | So bad. | 太糟了。 |
[45:33] | Again! | 再来! |
[45:36] | No! | 不! |
[45:38] | Again! | 再来! |
[45:39] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[45:42] | Yuck! Again! | 讨厌的东西!再来! |
[45:44] | – Whoa. – Come on! | ——哇。——加油! |
[46:01] | Man. | 男人。 |
[46:03] | ♪ Hot tamale, hotter than a Somali, fur coat ♪ | ♪热辣的玉米粉蒸肉,比索马里的皮草大衣还热 |
[46:06] | ♪ Ferrari, hop out the stu’, jump in the coupe ♪ | ♬法拉利,跳上斯图,跳上轿跑车 |
[46:09] | ♪ Big Dipper on top of the roof ♪ | ♬屋顶上的北斗七星 |
[46:10] | ♪ Flexing on… as hard as I can ♪ | ♪我已经尽力了♪ |
[46:12] | ♪ Eating halal, driving the Lam’ ♪ | ♬吃清真食物,开车兜风 |
[46:14] | ♪ Told that… I’m sorry, though ♪ | ♪告知……不过对不起♬ |
[46:15] | ♪ ‘Bout my coins like Mario, yeah, they call me Cardi B ♪ | ♬关于我的硬币,就像马里奥,是的,他们叫我卡迪B |
[46:18] | ♪ I run this… like cardio, whoo ♪ | ♬我像有氧运动一样跑,呜呜♬ |
[46:25] | ♪ I said I like it like, whoo ♪ | ♪我说我喜欢就喜欢,噢噢 |
[46:31] | ♪ I said I like it like, whoo ♪ | ♪我说我喜欢就喜欢,噢噢 |
[46:44] | ♪ I said I like it like ♪ | ♪我说我喜欢就喜欢♪ |
[46:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[46:52] | Thank you so much, everyone. | 非常感谢大家。 |
[46:54] | Wow, wow. You are an amazing crowd. | 哇,哇。你们是一群了不起的人。 |
[46:57] | Mate, you’re amazing. | 伙计,你太棒了。 |
[46:59] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢。 |
[47:01] | – Thank you so much. – Uh… Uh, um… Thank you for coming. Thank you for coming. | -非常感谢。——嗯…嗯,嗯…谢谢你的到来。谢谢你的到来。 |
[47:07] | Okay. Thank you very much, little guy. | 好吧。非常感谢你,小家伙。 |
[47:09] | Wow, so kind. | 哇,太好了。 |
[47:11] | Listen, could I buy you a coffee or, uh, maybe something to eat? | 听着,我能请你喝杯咖啡或者吃点东西吗? |
[47:14] | Whoa, that’s forward, ain’t it? | 哇,这是向前的,不是吗? |
[47:16] | What? No, no, no. I didn’t mean… I just would love to talk to you about maybe… Hey! You got a license to perform here? | 什么?不,不,不。我不是那个意思……我只是想和你谈谈…嘿!你有在这里表演的执照吗? |
[47:23] | Actually, I’d love a chat. Let’s go. | 事实上,我想和你聊聊。我们走吧。 |
[47:28] | Here you go. One volcano smoothie with extra chocolate lava. | 给你。一杯加巧克力熔岩的火山冰沙。 |
[47:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴。 |
[47:36] | Here. 50 bucks. | 给你。50块。 |
[47:39] | Honestly, if you could just give me some dance lessons, you would literally be saving my life. | 说实话,如果你能给我上几节舞蹈课,你就是在救我的命。 |
[47:44] | Wait, if you’re in a real show, how come you don’t have a choreographer? | 等等,如果你是在真人秀中,怎么没有编舞呢? |
[47:48] | I do, but it turns out he’s a massive weirdo. | 是的,但事实证明他是个十足的怪胎。 |
[47:50] | And how do I know that you’re not a weirdo? | 我怎么知道你不是怪胎? |
[47:54] | Hmm? How do I know that you’re legit? | 嗯?我怎么知道你是合法的? |
[47:56] | Well, just come with me to rehearsals. See for yourself. | 跟我一起去排练吧。你自己看。 |
[47:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m not just gonna follow some guy I don’t know to rehearsals. | 哇,哇,哇。我不会跟着一个不认识的人去排练的。 |
[48:02] | Well, how else am I supposed to prove that I’m legit? | 不然我要怎么证明我是合法的? |
[48:07] | ♪ And maybe I should stop and start confessing ♪ | ♪也许我该停下来,开始忏悔♪ |
[48:11] | ♪ Confessing, yeah ♪ | ♪。忏悔,是的♪ |
[48:14] | ♪ Oh, I’ve been shaking, I love it when you go crazy ♪ | ♪哦,我一直在颤抖,我喜欢你发疯的样子 |
[48:16] | ♪ You take all my inhibitions ♪ | ♪你带走了我所有的禁忌 |
[48:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[48:19] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我 |
[48:22] | ♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation ♪ | ♪你带我到毁了我名声的地方 |
[48:25] | ♪ Manipulate my decisions ♪ | ♬操纵我的决定 |
[48:28] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我 |
[48:32] | ♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh ♪ | ♬噢噢,噢噢 |
[48:34] | – ♪ Oh-oh ♪ – Yeah! Woo-hoo! | ♪哦哦♪耶!啊! |
[48:36] | ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back… ♪ | ♪没有什么能阻止我……♪ |
[48:41] | I knew you were a weirdo. | 我就知道你是个怪胎。 |
[48:43] | ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back. ♪ | ♪没有什么能阻止我。♪ |
[48:46] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[48:47] | – This is sick! – See? | -这太变态了!——看到了吗? |
[48:49] | First positions, please. | 请第一个位置。 |
[48:50] | Whoa. Mate, look at that. Look at that. | 哇。伙计,快看。看看这个。 |
[48:52] | Hey. Who are you? | 嘿。你是谁? |
[48:53] | Ah, it’s all right. She’s with me. | 啊,没关系。她和我。 |
[48:55] | Pleased to meet you. I’m Nooshy. | 见到你很高兴。我Nooshy。 |
[48:56] | I’m his dance coach. And I really love that hat. | 我是他的舞蹈教练。我真的很喜欢那顶帽子。 |
[48:59] | She’s right. Great hat. | 她是对的。伟大的帽子。 |
[49:02] | You think some riffraff street dancer can help you more than me? | 你觉得一个街头混混比我更能帮到你吗? |
[49:07] | – Riffraff? – Okay, okay. Hang on. | ——乌合之众?——好吧,好吧。坚持下去。 |
[49:08] | She’s just gonna give me some extra lessons, that’s all. | 她只是要给我补课,仅此而已。 |
[49:10] | Oh, because I, Klaus Kickenklober, master choreographer, am not good enough for Johnny. | 因为我,克劳斯·凯肯克洛伯,舞蹈指导大师,配不上强尼。 |
[49:17] | – No, that’s not what I meant. – Yes, I’m irrelevant to him. | -不,我不是这个意思-是的,我和他无关。 |
[49:20] | I’m just a stupid, fat, old monkey. | 我只是个又笨又胖的老猴子。 |
[49:22] | – I don’t think that at all. – I do. | -我一点也不这么认为。——我做的。 |
[49:24] | Shh! Please. | 嘘!请。 |
[49:26] | She’s only trying to help me, that’s all. | 她只是想帮我,仅此而已。 |
[49:27] | Dude, anyway, I only need two days with him. | 伙计,不管怎样,我只需要和他待两天。 |
[49:30] | Two days? Ha! | 两天?哈! |
[49:32] | 200 years, more like. | 200年,更像是。 |
[49:33] | Two days. He’ll be amazing. | 两天。他会是惊人的。 |
[49:35] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的吗? |
[49:36] | Well, if he is, I will eat my hat. | 好吧,如果他是,我就吃了我的帽子。 |
[49:41] | Okay, everybody, from the top. | 好了,各位,从头开始。 |
[49:44] | Stand by, playback. | 准备,回放。 |
[49:46] | Lots of energy now, and… Wha…? | 现在充满活力,而且……什么…? |
[49:52] | Miss Crawly? | Crawly小姐? |
[49:54] | You can’t go back there, Mr. Moon. | 你不能回去,Moon先生。 |
[49:56] | – Never. Never. – What? What happened to you? | ——从来没有。从来没有。——什么?你怎么了? |
[49:58] | That lion, you see, he’s crazy. Crazy! | 那头狮子,你看,他疯了。疯了! |
[50:01] | Oh, he’s crazy. | 哦,他疯了。 |
[50:04] | Pew. Pew, pew. | |
[50:06] | – Wow, she’s a mess. – Pew, pew! Pew… So, you’re not gonna go out there, are you? | -哇,她真是一团糟。—— Pew, pew! Pew……所以,你不会出去的,是吗? |
[50:09] | Gonna have to. I mean… All set over here, Mr. Moon. | 必须的,我的意思是… 这里都准备好了,穆恩先生。 |
[50:12] | Okay. Playback! | 好吧。回放! |
[50:16] | Stand by, Rosita. | 待命,罗西塔。 |
[50:18] | And… action! | 和…行动! |
[50:20] | ♪ Ooh, look what you made me do ♪ | ♬看看你让我做了什么 |
[50:23] | ♪ Look what you made me do ♪ | ♬看看你让我做了什么 |
[50:25] | ♪ Look what you just made me do ♪ | ♬看看你让我做了什么 |
[50:27] | ♪ Look what you just made me ♪ | ♬看看你把我变成什么了 |
[50:28] | ♪ Ooh, look what you made me do ♪ | ♬看看你让我做了什么 |
[50:31] | – And cue Porsha. – ♪ Look what you made me do ♪ | – Porsha出场了。-♬看看你让我做了什么 |
[50:33] | ♪ Look what you just made me do ♪ | ♬看看你让我做了什么 |
[50:35] | ♪ Look what you just made me, ooh. ♪ | ♬看看你给我做了什么。♪ |
[50:38] | Take that, you nasty alien monster. | 拿着,你这个讨厌的外星怪物。 |
[50:43] | Did I do good? | 我做得好吗? |
[50:45] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[50:46] | That was so good. | 太棒了。 |
[50:49] | Yay! | 耶! |
[50:51] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[50:52] | He thinks I’m awesome. | 他觉得我很棒。 |
[50:56] | Okay, she cannot act. | 好吧,她不会演戏。 |
[50:58] | Shh. I know. I know. | 嘘。我知道。我知道。 |
[50:59] | But I got to keep Mr. Crystal happy. | 但我得让克里斯托先生开心。 |
[51:01] | Take that, you nasty alien monster. | 拿着,你这个讨厌的外星怪物。 |
[51:04] | Excuse me, but Mr. Crystal wants to see you. | 抱歉,克里斯托先生要见你。 |
[51:06] | Take that, you nasty alien monster. | 拿着,你这个讨厌的外星怪物。 |
[51:08] | Oh. Well, I could come by this afternoon. | 哦。嗯,我可以今天下午过来。 |
[51:10] | He means now. Right now. | 他的意思是现在,现在。 |
[51:12] | O… kay. | 好 |
[51:16] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我,先生? |
[51:18] | Yes, I did. Yes, I did. | 是的 是的 |
[51:20] | – Come on in. – Whoa. | -请进。——哇。 |
[51:22] | This place is incredible. | 这地方太不可思议了。 |
[51:24] | Pretty great, huh? | 很好,不是吗? |
[51:26] | So, how’s it going with Calloway? | 你跟卡洛维怎么样了? |
[51:28] | Calloway? | |
[51:30] | It’s, uh… it’s good. | 很好 |
[51:31] | – Yeah. Very good. – Right, right. | -是的。很好。——正确的,正确的。 |
[51:34] | Well, let me ask you something. | 我来问你个问题。 |
[51:36] | What did I do to make you disrespect me, huh? | 我做了什么让你不尊重我了? |
[51:38] | What? | 什么? |
[51:39] | Oh, what? You think I’m an idiot? | 哦,什么?你觉得我是白痴? |
[51:41] | Some kind of bozo? | 某个笨蛋? |
[51:42] | No. No, sir, not at all. | 不。不,先生,一点也不。 |
[51:44] | My team, they talked to Calloway’s lawyer, and they say he’s never heard of you or your show. | 我的团队,他们和卡洛维的律师谈过了,他们说他从没听说过你和你的节目。 |
[51:52] | Really? They said that? Uh… – You lied to me! – I-I didn’t mean to. | 真的? 他们这么说的?-你骗我!-我不是故意的。 |
[51:56] | Okay? Honestly, I really thought I could get him. | 好吧?说实话,我真以为我能抓到他。 |
[51:59] | No one makes me look like a fool! No one! | 没人能让我看起来像个傻瓜!没有人! |
[52:01] | I-I wouldn’t dream of doing that to you. | 我从没想过那样对你。 |
[52:03] | I swear, if you didn’t have my kid in your show, you’d be out of that window by now! | 我发誓,要不是我的孩子出现在你的节目里,你现在早就从窗户里出来了! |
[52:07] | Please, please, please. I-I’m so sorry. | 请,请,请。我很抱歉。 |
[52:08] | You’d better have Calloway by the end of next week, – or so help me! – I-I-I will. | 你最好在下周末之前抓到卡洛威,否则我发誓!——我会的。 |
[52:12] | I-I-I’ll get him. I won’t let you down, sir. | 我去找他。我不会让您失望的,先生。 |
[52:15] | Oh, I know you won’t let me down. | 我知道你不会让我失望的。 |
[52:19] | – Jerry, get in here! – Yes, sir. Right here, sir. | -杰瑞,快进来!-是的,先生,就在这里,先生。 |
[52:21] | – Clean this mess up, will you? – Yes, absolutely, I’d love to. | -把这里收拾干净,好吗?-当然,我很乐意。 |
[52:25] | Listen up. I got to go to Calloway’s, and I got to go ASAP. | 听好了。我得去卡洛维家,我得尽快走。 |
[52:28] | – Oh, no, please don’t go there. – D-Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | -不,别这么说。——牛津不担心。别担心。 |
[52:30] | I know you said he’s crazy, but I’ll be all right. | 我知道你说他疯了,但我会没事的。 |
[52:32] | – Oh, can I go with you, please? – Uh, I don’t know. | -我能和你一起去吗?-我不知道 |
[52:34] | Come on, you’re gonna need me. | 来吧,你会需要我的。 |
[52:35] | I know everything about this guy. | 我知道这家伙的一切。 |
[52:37] | – Uh… I think you’re right. – Yes! | ——嗯…我想你是对的。——是的! |
[52:40] | Now, listen, Gunter, you’ve got to figure out the ending of this show on your own. | 听着,冈特,你得自己想好这个节目的结局。 |
[52:43] | – On my own? – Yes. | -一个人?——是的。 |
[52:45] | Miss Crawly, I need you to take charge while I’m away. | 卡劳利小姐,我不在的时候你要负责。 |
[52:47] | – Yes, sir. – Now, listen to me. | -是,长官-现在听我说 |
[52:49] | You got to bring your A game here, Miss Crawly. | 你得好好表现,卡劳利小姐。 |
[52:50] | I’m serious. You got to be tough. | 我是认真的。你要坚强。 |
[52:52] | – Yes, I got to be tough. – You got to be firm. | -是的,我得强硬一点。-你要坚定。 |
[52:54] | Oh, and I got to be firm. Yes. | 对了,我得坚定一点。是的。 |
[52:55] | And you cannot… I repeat, cannot… let production fall behind, not one little bit. | 你不能……我再说一遍,……让生产落后,一点也不能 |
[52:59] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗? |
[53:00] | Yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir. | 是,先生,Moon先生,先生。 |
[53:09] | Mason! | 梅森! |
[53:11] | That volcano should’ve been finished yesterday! | 那座火山昨天就该完工了! |
[53:13] | – W-We’re on it, Miss Crawly. – You better be! | -我们正在查,卡劳利小姐-你最好是! |
[53:15] | Meena, Darius, take it from the top, and this time, put a little juice in it, will you? | 米娜,达利斯,从上面拿下来,这次,放点果汁进去,好吗? |
[53:21] | I’m trying my best, Miss Crawly. | 我尽力了,卡劳利小姐。 |
[53:23] | A little juice? | 一点果汁吗? |
[53:25] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿,每一个人。 |
[53:30] | You’re two hours late for rehearsal! | 你彩排迟到了两个小时! |
[53:32] | Wait. Wait, where’s the koala? | 等等,考拉在哪里? |
[53:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[53:36] | I’m in charge! That’s who! | 我负责!那是谁! |
[53:38] | Now, get your tail to wardrobe, sweetheart. | 现在,把你的尾巴放到衣柜里,甜心。 |
[53:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[53:54] | There he is. | 他就在这里。 |
[53:55] | That’s him. | 这是他。 |
[53:57] | Holy moly, it really is. | 天啊,真的是。 |
[54:00] | He doesn’t look so scary. | 他看起来没那么可怕。 |
[54:03] | Mr. Calloway! | 卡罗威先生! |
[54:05] | – Go away! – No, please. | ——走开!——不,谢谢。 |
[54:08] | We-we-we just want to talk to you for one minute. | 我们只是想和你说几句话。 |
[54:10] | That’s all. | 这是所有。 |
[54:13] | We are not leaving until you talk to us. | 你不告诉我们,我们就不走。 |
[54:18] | Fine. If you’re not coming over here, we’re coming over to you. | 很好。如果你不过来,我们就过来找你。 |
[54:23] | No! Stay off the fence! | 不!离栅栏远点! |
[54:24] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的。 |
[55:00] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停止,停止,停止! |
[55:01] | Porsha, you’re still messing it up. | 波西娅,你还是搞砸了。 |
[55:03] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错。 |
[55:05] | He keeps missing the catch. | 他总是错过机会。 |
[55:07] | I think she’s trying to kill me. | 我觉得她想杀了我。 |
[55:09] | Reset. Let’s go again. | 重新开始,再来一次。 |
[55:11] | Meena! Darius! | |
[55:13] | We’re coming to you next, and I better see some chemistry between you two. | 我们接下来要谈的是你,我最好能看出你俩之间有些化学反应。 |
[55:17] | Okay, let’s run these steps one more time. | 好的,我们再来一次这些舞步。 |
[55:20] | So, music starts, I step out, do my moves, fancy moves. | 音乐响起,我走出去,做我的舞步,花哨的舞步。 |
[55:26] | Step together, drop. | 走到一起,放下 |
[55:27] | Gazing at each other like we’re burning up with love… What are you doing with your face? | 彼此凝视,就像我们因爱而燃烧…你的脸怎么了? |
[55:36] | Your face looks broken. | 你的脸看起来很难看。 |
[55:38] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[55:39] | Uh… I was falling in love? | 嗯…我坠入爱河了? |
[55:43] | Yeah, Gina, listen. | 是的,吉娜,听。 |
[55:45] | I’m sorry, that-that’s not what falling in love with me looks like. | 抱歉,爱上我可不是这个样子。 |
[55:49] | I… I should know. | …我应该知道。 |
[55:51] | I see it day after day, week after week. | 我日复一日,周复一周地看到它。 |
[55:53] | Let’s run it again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[55:55] | From the top! And five, six, seven, eight. | 从头开始!五,六,七,八。 |
[55:57] | And one… | 一… |
[56:03] | Would you like some ice cream, ma’am? | 夫人,您要来点冰淇淋吗? |
[56:06] | Or should I say, Your Majesty? | 或者我该说,陛下? |
[56:11] | Uh… I just… You look like a goddess, and, uh… and-and-and lucky for you, it’s “free ice cream for all goddesses” day. | 嗯…我只是…你看起来像女神,还有…幸运的是,今天是”女神免费冰淇淋日” |
[56:19] | Aw. | 哦。 |
[56:34] | That’s cherry cheesecake, and I-I make it all myself. | 那是樱桃芝士蛋糕,都是我自己做的。 |
[56:37] | See, my truck’s right over there. | 看,我的卡车就在那边。 |
[56:39] | Come by anytime… Your Majesty. | 随时来……陛下。 |
[56:45] | Ooh, that… Are you okay? | 那个……你还好吗? |
[57:00] | Buster? | |
[57:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[57:07] | Ash? | |
[57:09] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[57:12] | We’re in Clay’s house. | 我们在克莱家。 |
[57:14] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[57:15] | – Have you talked to him yet? – Uh-huh. | -你跟他谈过了吗?——嗯。 |
[57:17] | – You have? – We were just discussing whether he’d consider being in our show. | ——你有吗?-我们正在讨论他是否会考虑加入我们的节目。 |
[57:21] | What did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[57:22] | He said no. | 他拒绝了。 |
[57:24] | Not in a million years. | 一百万年也不会。 |
[57:29] | Please, Mr. Calloway. | 请卡罗威先生。 |
[57:31] | Look, you don’t… you don’t realize how much it would mean to have you in our show and… Will you stop your yakking? | 看,…你不知道有你参加我们的节目对我们有多重要…你能不能别唠叨了? |
[57:39] | Here. | 给 |
[57:41] | Your friend left this on my property. | 你朋友把这个落在我家了。 |
[57:50] | And I want you gone in the morning. | 我希望你明早就走。 |
[57:55] | And that’s why they say, “Never meet your heroes.” | 这就是为什么他们说,“永远不要见你的英雄。” |
[57:59] | Step, two, three, four. | 步,二,三,四。 |
[58:02] | One, two, three, four. | 一,二,三,四。 |
[58:04] | Yes! | 是的! |
[58:07] | Whoa, mate. | 哇,伙计 |
[58:08] | You’re not ready to be busting out these moves. | 你还没准备好做这些动作。 |
[58:10] | – Sorry. – Look at you. | ——对不起。-看看你。 |
[58:12] | Klaus has thrown you in the deep end and drained out all of your confidence like… | 克劳斯把你扔进了深渊榨干了你所有的自信就像… |
[58:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心。 |
[58:20] | We’ll build up to it step-by-step. | 我们将逐步建立它。 |
[58:22] | Just forget what Klaus told you and go with the flow. | 忘掉克劳斯跟你说的话,顺其自然吧。 |
[58:25] | ♪ Hey, uh, uh ♪ | ♬嘿,呃,呃♬ |
[58:26] | ♪ I’d rather be nobody other than me ♪ | ♪我只愿做我自己 |
[58:29] | ♪ Mark my words, my talk ain’t cheap ♪ | ♬记住我的话,我的话可不便宜 |
[58:31] | ♪ Life’s a dream, but I’m not sleep ♪ | ♪生活是一场梦,但我并未入睡 |
[58:34] | ♪ I, I feel like a work of art ♪ | ♪我,我觉得自己像一件艺术品 |
[58:36] | ♪ I’m not easily forgot ♪ | ♪。我不容易忘记 |
[58:38] | ♪ Had to set myself apart ♪ | ♬我必须让自己与众不同 |
[58:40] | ♪ I’m just following my heart ♪ | ♪我只是跟着自己的心走 |
[58:42] | ♪ I’m just following my path ♪ | ♪我只是在走我的路 |
[58:44] | ♪ I’m just here to make it last ♪ | ♪。我在这里只是为了让它持久。♪ |
[58:46] | ♪ I’m not living in the past ♪ | ♪♪我不活在过去 |
[58:47] | ♪ If you don’t feel me, kiss my ♪ | ♪如果你感觉不到我,吻我 |
[58:49] | ♪ Uh, uh, suéltate ♪ | ♬呃,呃,suéltate♬ |
[58:56] | ♪ Uh, uh, suéltate ♪ | ♬呃,呃,suéltate♬ |
[59:04] | ♪ Uh, uh, suéltate. ♪ | ♬呃,呃,suéltate。♪ |
[59:15] | Nailed it! | 钉! |
[59:18] | Now, didn’t you say you were gonna eat your hat? | 你不是说要把你的帽子吃掉吗? |
[59:20] | Well, there you go. | 好了,就是这样。 |
[59:22] | Mmm. Yum-yum. | 嗯。唔唔。 |
[59:34] | ♪ I love it when you call me señorita ♪ | ♪我喜欢你叫我señorita♪ |
[59:38] | ♪ I wish I could pretend I didn’t need ya… ♪ | ♪我多希望我可以假装不需要你……♪ |
[59:42] | Girl, that is your fourth today. | 姑娘,这是你今天的第四次了。 |
[59:44] | I know, I know. | 我知道,我知道。 |
[59:46] | But I can’t stop. | 但我停不下来。 |
[59:47] | It’s ’cause I really want to talk to him. | 因为我真的很想和他谈谈。 |
[59:52] | But… but when I get close, I get nervous, so… so I just buy another ice cream. | …但当我靠近时,我就紧张,…所以我又买了一个冰淇淋。 |
[1:00:03] | ♪ It felt like ooh-la-la-la, yeah. ♪ | ♬那感觉就像哦-啦-啦-啦。♪ |
[1:00:11] | Uh, honestly, th-this is gonna be the greatest show I have ever made. | 说实话,这将是我做过的最棒的节目。 |
[1:00:15] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:00:16] | And when you see the sets and the… Turn on that tap for me. | 当你看到布景和…帮我打开水龙头。 |
[1:00:20] | Tap? Uh, sure. | 水龙头?嗯,当然。 |
[1:00:21] | So, anyway… Whoa! | 所以,不管怎样…哇! |
[1:00:29] | Oopsie-daisy。 Oopsie-daisy. | |
[1:00:30] | Moon, you okay? | Moon,你没事吧? |
[1:00:33] | I’m okay! | 我很好! |
[1:00:38] | It’s tea. | 这是茶。 |
[1:00:40] | You drink it. | 你喝它。 |
[1:00:42] | I promise, this is going to be the most wonderful… I mean, fantastic show ever. | 我保证,这将会是最棒的……我是说,史上最棒的节目。 |
[1:00:48] | Did you put honey in this? | 你放蜂蜜了吗? |
[1:00:50] | A-And the ending? Oh, boy. | 那结局呢? 天啊。 |
[1:00:52] | I mean, i-it’s gonna end with you and your song… You don’t want to do the show. | 我是说,一切都会以你和你的歌结束…你不想上节目。 |
[1:00:58] | Besides, lost my singing voice, so… Your voice sounds fine to me. | 而且,我失去了唱歌的声音,所以…你的声音听起来很好。 |
[1:01:05] | This… This is all because you lost your wife, isn’t it? | …这都是因为你失去了你的妻子,对吧? |
[1:01:10] | Okay, porcupine. | 好的,豪猪。 |
[1:01:12] | We’re not talking about my Ruby. | 我们说的不是我的露比。 |
[1:01:15] | Look, I know she inspired so many of your songs… All of my songs. | 听着,我知道她启发了你很多歌曲…我所有的歌。 |
[1:01:20] | Right. | 对 |
[1:01:21] | I… I can’t imagine what it must be like to lose someone so special, but do you think this is what Ruby would’ve wanted for you? | …我无法想象失去一个如此特别的人是什么感觉,但是你认为这是 Ruby 希望你得到的吗? |
[1:01:31] | I mean, you out here on your own and never singing again? | 我是说,你一个人在这里,再也不唱歌了? |
[1:01:37] | No, y-you don’t understand. | 不,你不明白。 |
[1:01:40] | There’s… there’s no rock star living here anymore. | ……再也没有摇滚明星住在这里了。 |
[1:01:44] | Clay, you just need to play again. | 克雷,你只需要再打一场。 |
[1:01:46] | Your songs will bring you back. | 你的歌会把你带回来。 |
[1:01:48] | You can. You can reconnect with… No, I can’t! | 你可以。你可以重新与…不,我不能! |
[1:01:52] | I haven’t even heard one of my songs in over 15 years. | 我都15年没听过自己的歌了。 |
[1:01:57] | And for good reason. | 理由很充分。 |
[1:02:02] | Ruby was everything. | Ruby是一切。 |
[1:02:07] | And I don’t like honey in my tea. | 我不喜欢在茶里放蜂蜜。 |
[1:02:14] | He’s not gonna change his mind. | 他不会改变主意的。 |
[1:02:16] | He will. | 他会的。 |
[1:02:18] | But you should go back. | 但你应该回去。 |
[1:02:20] | Me? What about you? | 我吗?你呢? |
[1:02:22] | I just need time with him. | 我只是需要时间和他在一起。 |
[1:02:26] | I can’t just leave him like this. | 我不能就这样离开他。 |
[1:02:31] | Ten-hut ! Ten-hut! | |
[1:02:33] | – Whoa. – Welcome back, Mr. Moon, sir. | ——哇。-欢迎回来,Moon先生。 |
[1:02:36] | Uh, thank you, Miss Crawly. | 谢谢你,卡劳利小姐。 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, and I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你。 |
[1:02:39] | Thank you, Mr. Moon, sir. | 谢谢你,Moon先生。 |
[1:02:41] | All right, you can ease off the attitude now. | 好了,你现在可以放松一下了。 |
[1:02:43] | Oh, oh, yes, yes. | 哦,哦,是的,是的。 |
[1:02:45] | So, any luck with Clay Calloway? | 克莱·卡洛维那边有进展吗? |
[1:02:47] | Shh! Not yet. | 嘘!还没有。 |
[1:02:48] | But if anyone can convince him, it’s Ash, so… All right, folks, tomorrow, we have our first run-through, so let’s get this show in shipshape shape. | 但如果有人能说服他,那一定是阿什,所以…好了,伙计们,明天,我们要进行第一次预演,所以我们要把这场演出搞得井井有条。 |
[1:03:39] | And cue Porsha. | 然后提示波莎。 |
[1:03:47] | Captain’s log. | 船长的日志。 |
[1:03:49] | I must take care, for I have landed on the Planet of War. | 我必须小心,因为我已经降落在战争星球上了。 |
[1:03:55] | Ooh. Okay, so let’s just hold it right there, folks. | 哦。好了,伙计们,就在这里别动。 |
[1:03:59] | Uh, everyone, take five. | 各位,休息五分钟。 |
[1:04:02] | What the heck is a captain’s log, anyway? | 船长日志到底是什么东西? |
[1:04:05] | Um, Porsha, can I have a word? | 波西娅,能跟你说句话吗? |
[1:04:09] | Porsha, you know I truly believe that this show, i-it… it’s close to being fantastic, maybe even perfect. | 波西娅,你知道我真的相信这个节目…它近乎完美,甚至完美。 |
[1:04:16] | – Thank you. – Y-Yeah, yeah, but-but, see, to make it the best it can be… …well, I got to make some changes. | ——谢谢。-是的,是的,但是,但是,看,让它成为最好的 它可以是… …我得做些改变。 |
[1:04:25] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈。 |
[1:04:27] | Like… uh… I have to give the lead role back to Rosita. | 比如……嗯…我得把主角还给罗西塔。 |
[1:04:33] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:34] | I’m just offering you the opportunity – to switch roles with… – You’re firing me? | 我只是给你一个机会——让你和…-你要解雇我? |
[1:04:38] | No, I-I’m not firing you. | 不,我不是要解雇你。 |
[1:04:39] | Oh, wait till my dad hears that you fired me. | 等我爸听说你炒了我再说吧。 |
[1:04:42] | But I’m not firing you. Please, wait! | 但我不会解雇你。请等等! |
[1:04:44] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[1:04:47] | You all hate me, don’t you? | 你们都恨我,对吧? |
[1:04:49] | No, no, no, we don’t hate you. We all think you’re terrific! | 不,不,不,我们不恨你。我们都认为你很棒! |
[1:04:52] | Well, I don’t care if you hate me. | 我不在乎你恨不恨我。 |
[1:04:53] | Please stop. | 请停止。 |
[1:04:55] | You and your stupid, stupid sky-fi show can go to heck! | 你和你那愚蠢的天空秀见鬼去吧! |
[1:04:59] | Porsha, stop. Wait! | Porsha,停下来。等等! |
[1:05:03] | Oh, I am one dead koala. | 我是一只死考拉。 |
[1:05:24] | ♪ I’m not afraid ♪ | ♪我不害怕♪ |
[1:05:27] | ♪ Of anything in this world ♪ | ♬这世界上的任何东西 |
[1:05:30] | ♪ There’s nothing you can throw at me ♪ | ♬你没有什么可以对我说的 |
[1:05:33] | ♪ That I haven’t already heard ♪ | ♬这我还没听说过 |
[1:05:36] | ♪ I’m just trying to find ♪ | ♪。我只是想找到♪ |
[1:05:40] | ♪ A decent melody ♪ | ♪动听的旋律♪ |
[1:05:43] | ♪ A song that I can sing ♪ | ♬一首我会唱的歌 |
[1:05:46] | ♪ In my own company ♪ | ♪在我自己的公司里 |
[1:05:51] | ♪ I never thought you were a fool ♪ | ♪我从没想过你是傻瓜♪ |
[1:05:57] | ♪ But, darling, look at you, ooh ♪ | ♬但是,亲爱的,看看你,哦 |
[1:06:03] | ♪ You gotta stand up straight ♪ | ♬你得站直了 |
[1:06:07] | ♪ And carry your own weight ♪ | ♬自己承担责任 |
[1:06:10] | ♪ These tears are going nowhere, babe ♪ | ♪这些眼泪没有出路,宝贝 |
[1:06:16] | ♪ You’ve got to get yourself together ♪ | ♬你必须振作起来 |
[1:06:20] | ♪ You’ve got stuck in a moment ♪ | ♬你卡住了 |
[1:06:24] | ♪ Now you can’t get out of it ♪ | ♪。现在你无法摆脱了♪ |
[1:06:41] | ♪ Oh, love, look at you now ♪ | ♪哦,亲爱的,看看现在的你 |
[1:06:45] | ♪ You got yourself stuck in a moment ♪ | ♬你把自己困住了 |
[1:06:49] | ♪ And you can’t get out of it. ♪ | ♪而且你无法摆脱它。♪ |
[1:07:05] | ♪ Hot News. ♪ | ♪热点新闻。♪ |
[1:07:06] | And the hottest story today: | 今天最热门的新闻是 |
[1:07:09] | Porsha Crystal was reportedly fired from her father’s show. | 据报道,波西娅·克里斯托被她父亲的节目开除了。 |
[1:07:15] | He fired my daughter? | 他炒了我女儿? |
[1:07:18] | My daughter? | 我的女儿? |
[1:07:20] | Would you be quiet? You’ve embarrassed me enough. | 你能安静点吗?你已经让我很难堪了。 |
[1:07:22] | But, Daddy… Now the whole world thinks I got a talentless loser for a daughter. | 但是,爸爸…现在全世界都认为我的女儿是个没用的废物。 |
[1:07:27] | Take her home. | 带她回家。 |
[1:07:30] | Bring me Moon. | 把Moon带给我。 |
[1:07:40] | ♪ He will not always say ♪ | ♪他不会总说♪ |
[1:07:44] | ♪ What you would have him say ♪ | ♬你想让他说什么 |
[1:07:49] | ♪ But now and then, he’ll say ♪ | ♪但时不时地,他会说 |
[1:07:54] | ♪ Something wonderful… ♪ | ♪奇妙的东西……♪ |
[1:08:07] | Ash? Now is not a good… Moon, I’ve got him! | Ash?现在不是一个好…Moon,我抓住他了! |
[1:08:11] | – What? – I got Calloway! | ——什么?-我抓到卡洛维了! |
[1:08:13] | Here, he wants to talk to you. | 给,他想和你谈谈。 |
[1:08:15] | Your friend is even more annoying than you are. | 你的朋友比你还烦人。 |
[1:08:18] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的。 |
[1:08:19] | We’re heading to Redshore right now. | 我们现在就去红海岸。 |
[1:08:22] | – You are? – Yes. | ——你是谁?——是的。 |
[1:08:23] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[1:08:23] | Okay, this is great news, seriously. | 好吧,这是个好消息,真的。 |
[1:08:25] | You may have just saved my life here. | 你刚才可能救了我一命。 |
[1:08:34] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[1:08:36] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧。 |
[1:08:37] | Mr. Moon, what have you done? | Moon先生,你做了什么? |
[1:08:39] | Mr. Crystal. Aah! I got some great news. | Crystal先生。啊!我有个好消息。 |
[1:08:42] | Clay Calloway is on his way here right now. | 克莱·卡洛威正在来的路上。 |
[1:08:45] | Everybody, out. | 大家出去 |
[1:08:48] | Okay, I think I know what this might be about, and I… You fired Porsha. | 好吧,我想我知道是怎么回事了,我…你解雇了Porsha。 |
[1:08:52] | No. No. I never fired her. | 不。不。我从没解雇过她。 |
[1:08:54] | You calling her a liar? | 你说她是骗子? |
[1:08:56] | No, no, no, no, she just got it wrong, is all. | 不不不,她只是弄错了,仅此而已。 |
[1:08:58] | I was only trying to help her do the best she could, and be-believe me, I-I-I just wanted to do the right thing. | 我只是想帮她做到最好,相信我,我只是想做正确的事。 |
[1:09:04] | The right thing to do… – …is what I tell you to do! – But I did! | 我让你做什么你就做什么!-但我做到了! |
[1:09:09] | I-I-I delivered a great show. | 我做了一场很棒的演出。 |
[1:09:11] | And Ca-Calloway, he’s coming. | 卡卡洛威,他来了。 |
[1:09:13] | No, no, no! Stop! Stop! | 不,不,不!停!停! |
[1:09:15] | No! | 不! |
[1:09:16] | You really think I’d let a lowlife little amateur loser like you humiliate me? | 你真以为我会让你这样一个低级的业余失败者羞辱我吗? |
[1:09:22] | Please! Please! | 拜托!拜托! |
[1:09:24] | – You made me look bad. – No, no! | -你让我很难堪。——不,不! |
[1:09:26] | I didn’t mean to! | 我不是故意的! |
[1:09:27] | No! | 不! |
[1:09:29] | So I’m gonna have to let you go. | 所以我得让你走了。 |
[1:09:31] | What? Whoa! | 什么?哇! |
[1:09:33] | Sir. Uh, sir, sir, sir. | 先生,先生,先生,先生。 |
[1:09:35] | I’m-I’m so sorry, um, so sorry to bother you, but, uh, you have a live TV appearance in just a moment, so it-it might be better if we just put a pin in this right now. Um… | 我很抱歉,很抱歉打扰你,但是,你马上就要在电视上露面了,所以,我们最好还是先别谈这件事。嗯… |
[1:09:48] | You-you nearly killed me. | 你差点杀了我。 |
[1:09:50] | And I’ll finish the job later. | 我待会再做。 |
[1:09:54] | No. | 不。 |
[1:09:56] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[1:09:58] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:09:59] | Help! Jerry! Anyone! | 救命! 杰瑞! 有人吗! |
[1:10:03] | No. Help, please! | 不,救命,求你了! |
[1:10:07] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[1:10:09] | You need to get out of this city and never, ever come back. | 你得离开这座城市,永远不要再回来。 |
[1:10:12] | Do you understand? Never. | 你明白吗?从来没有。 |
[1:10:13] | Okay, okay. I understand. | 好吧,好吧。我明白了。 |
[1:10:15] | I told you you were not cut out for this. | 我就说你不是干这行的料。 |
[1:10:17] | He tried to kill me. | 他想杀了我。 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah, and when he finds you’re gone, he’ll have his thugs looking all over for you. | 是啊,等他发现你不见了,他会让手下到处找你。 |
[1:10:22] | Okay. Thank you, Suki. I’m so, so… Get out of here. | 好的,谢谢你,苏琪,我真的,真的… 离开这里 |
[1:10:31] | Uh, what did you say, Mr. Moon? | 你说什么,Moon先生? |
[1:10:33] | Get out! All of you! | 滚出去!你们所有的人! |
[1:10:35] | Get out of there right now! | 马上离开那里! |
[1:10:36] | There’s no time to explain. Just get the cast and meet me back at the hotel! | 没时间解释了。去找演员,我们在酒店见! |
[1:10:42] | And we’re live in five, four, three, two… ♪ Hot News ♪ | 现在开始直播,五,四,三,二…热点新闻♬ |
[1:10:51] | – ♪ Hot News… ♪ – Jerry, go get my snacks. | -♬热点新闻…♬杰瑞,去给我拿零食。 |
[1:10:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生。 |
[1:10:59] | What a great show we have… | 我们的节目太棒了…… |
[1:11:04] | Here to discuss the drama – surrounding his new show… – Sir! Uh, sir, sir, sir. | 在这里,我们将讨论围绕他的新节目的剧情……——先生!先生,先生,先生。 |
[1:11:08] | – Mr. Redshore City himself… – What? | – Redshore City先生本人…——什么? |
[1:11:10] | …please welcome Mr. Jimmy Crystal. | …有请吉米·克里斯托先生。 |
[1:11:13] | Come on out here, Jimmy. | 过来,吉米。 |
[1:11:15] | – Don’t make us beg. – Moon got out. | -别逼我们求饶。-穆恩出来了。 |
[1:11:17] | – Find him. – Does this guy know how to make an entrance or what? | ——找到他。-这家伙知道怎么入场吗? |
[1:11:21] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿,大家好! |
[1:11:23] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你。 |
[1:11:24] | Linda, I got some hot news for you. | 琳达,我有个重要消息要告诉你。 |
[1:11:26] | You look terrific. | 你看起来很棒。 |
[1:11:28] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴。 |
[1:11:30] | Well, thank you. Thank you for having me. | 好,谢谢你。谢谢你邀请我。 |
[1:11:32] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[1:11:34] | Billionaire Magazine Man of the Year three years in a row, owner of the largest… theater chain in the world… | 连续三年荣获《亿万富翁》杂志年度人物,拥有世界上最大的连锁影院… |
[1:11:52] | Buster? | |
[1:11:54] | Ash? | |
[1:11:55] | Ash, in here! | Ash,在这里! |
[1:11:57] | Buster? | |
[1:12:00] | I-I’m stuck! | 我卡住了! |
[1:12:02] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧。 |
[1:12:03] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[1:12:05] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么? |
[1:12:07] | Ash, the show’s off. | 阿什,表演结束了。 |
[1:12:09] | Crystal got mad – and tried to kill me. – What? | 克里斯托发疯了,想杀了我。——什么? |
[1:12:13] | I thought you were his thugs coming here to finish me off. | 我还以为你是他的爪牙,来杀了我。 |
[1:12:17] | Oh, no. It’s them. | 哦,不。是他们。 |
[1:12:20] | Shh. Pretend we’re not here. | 嘘。假装我们不在这里。 |
[1:12:24] | The first time I leave home in 15 years, and what do I find? | 15年来我第一次离开家,我发现了什么? |
[1:12:27] | The show is off, and this guy is hiding in a suitcase. | 节目结束了,这家伙却躲在行李箱里。 |
[1:12:30] | No, no, don’t… don’t open the door. | 不,……不要开门。 |
[1:12:33] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[1:12:39] | Clay Calloway. | |
[1:12:42] | I remember you. | 我记得你。 |
[1:12:46] | Miss Crawly. | Crawly小姐。 |
[1:12:47] | – Pew, pew. Pew. – Miss Crawly, wake up. | ——Pew, pew. Pew。- Crawly小姐,醒醒。 |
[1:12:50] | Wha… Mm, what? | ……嗯,什么? |
[1:12:51] | Wake up. We got to get out of here. | 醒来。我们得离开这里。 |
[1:12:53] | Coast is clear. Let’s go. | 海岸安全。我们走吧。 |
[1:12:54] | Come on, Miss Crawly. Come on. | 走吧,卡劳利小姐。来吧。 |
[1:12:56] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧。来吧。 |
[1:12:57] | We’ll all feel better when we’re safe at home. | 当我们在家安全的时候,我们都会感觉更好。 |
[1:12:59] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[1:13:01] | ‘Cause I can tell you, running and hiding away is not all that it’s cracked up to be. | 因为我可以告诉你,逃跑和躲藏并不像人们想象的那样。 |
[1:13:07] | Well, we don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选。 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah, well, all these years, I thought the same, but turns out there’s always a choice. | 是啊,这么多年来,我也这么想,但事实证明,我们总是有选择的。 |
[1:13:18] | Just never had the guts to make the right one. | 只是从来没有勇气做出正确的选择。 |
[1:13:21] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[1:13:24] | Right? A victim. | 对吧?一个受害者。 |
[1:13:25] | I shut down my show ’cause of a talentless little twerp called Buster Moon. | 我停止了我的节目因为一个叫Buster Moon的笨蛋。 |
[1:13:30] | Seriously, you should’ve seen this teeny, tiny loser. | 说真的,你真该看看这个小小的失败者。 |
[1:13:33] | Oh, and his pathetic amateur friends… let’s just say, whatever Podunk town they crawled out of, that’s where they belong, ’cause it sure ain’t this great city. | 还有他那些可怜的业余朋友们,不管他们从哪个无名小镇爬出来,他们都属于那里,因为那里肯定不是这个伟大的城市。 |
[1:13:47] | No. | 不。 |
[1:13:48] | I see, Clay’s right. | 我明白了,克莱是对的。 |
[1:13:50] | What we’re trying to do here, it takes guts. | 我们现在要做的事,需要勇气。 |
[1:13:55] | Guys, wait. | 伙计们,等等 |
[1:13:56] | We-we cannot let that-that-that-that… that bully steal our hopes and dreams. | 我们不能让这个恶霸偷走我们的希望和梦想。 |
[1:14:01] | No, no, no. We are way past singing and dancing now. | 不,不,不。我们已经不是唱歌跳舞的时候了。 |
[1:14:03] | Look, I-I know this might sound crazy. | 听着,我知道这听起来很疯狂。 |
[1:14:05] | – If we got the theater back… – Oh, come on. | -如果我们能夺回剧院…-得了吧。 |
[1:14:07] | – Just for one night only. – Seriously? | -就一晚。——真的? |
[1:14:09] | It’s not like we can just sneak in there and put the show on behind Crystal’s back. | 我们又不能偷偷溜进去然后背着克里斯托把节目播出。 |
[1:14:14] | That is exactly what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们要做的。 |
[1:14:17] | Yes! | 是的! |
[1:14:20] | Maybe it’s, like, room service? | 也许是客房服务? |
[1:14:24] | Open up or you’re dead, Moon! | 快开门,不然你就死定了,穆恩! |
[1:14:26] | Okay, it’s not room service. | 好吧,这不是客房服务。 |
[1:14:28] | You and your dumb friends better not be hiding in there. | 你和你的蠢朋友最好别躲在里面。 |
[1:14:30] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:14:32] | Guys, we just got to be brave now. | 伙计们,我们现在要勇敢点。 |
[1:14:33] | Are you saying we should fight these thugs? | 你是说我们应该打这些暴徒吗? |
[1:14:35] | No, no. They’ll beat us to a pulp. | 不,不。他们会把我们打得稀巴烂。 |
[1:14:38] | We’re gonna put this show on whether Crystal likes it or not. | 不管克里斯托喜不喜欢,我们都要把这个节目播出。 |
[1:14:41] | But first, we’re gonna jump out that window. | 但首先,我们要从窗户跳出去。 |
[1:14:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:46] | I’m beginning to like this guy. | 我开始喜欢这家伙了。 |
[1:14:58] | Security. Yeah, we got nine suspects loose on the river ride. | 安全。是的,我们有九名嫌疑人在河上游船。 |
[1:15:01] | Repeat, nine suspects loose on the river ride. | 重复一遍,九名嫌犯在河上逃跑。 |
[1:15:04] | Hang on, everybody. | 等等,每一个人。 |
[1:15:06] | Uh, this is pool security. | 我是泳池保安。 |
[1:15:08] | I don’t see anyone here. Over. | 我没看到这里有人。结束了。 |
[1:15:10] | There! | 在那里! |
[1:15:11] | They’re heading east through the back lot! | 他们从后院往东走了! |
[1:15:13] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 走,走,走,走,走。 |
[1:15:15] | Oh, I wish I didn’t have… such teeny, tiny legs! | 哦,我希望我没有这么细小的腿! |
[1:15:22] | – ♪ Soy yo ♪ – ♪ Soy, soy, soy ♪ | -大豆yo -大豆,大豆,大豆 |
[1:15:25] | – ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪ – ♪ Soy yo ♪ | -大豆,大豆,大豆,大豆-大豆悠悠 |
[1:15:28] | ♪ Yo, yo, yo, yo… ♪ | ♬呦,呦,呦,呦…♪ |
[1:15:29] | Thank you, Linda. | 谢谢你,琳达。 |
[1:15:31] | Thank you. Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢你!谢谢,每一个人。 |
[1:15:35] | Well? | 好吗? |
[1:15:37] | Uh, no sign of ’em, sir. | 没有,先生。 |
[1:15:38] | We think they might have split town. | 我们认为他们可能已经离开了。 |
[1:15:51] | No one is supposed to be in here. | 这里不应该有人的。 |
[1:15:54] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:15:57] | We’re the night cleaners. | 我们是清洁工。 |
[1:15:58] | Oh, I see. | 哦,我明白了。 |
[1:16:00] | Well, we don’t need any cleaning right now, but it’d be better if you didn’t leave, so… Mm, I don’t suppose any of you can tap-dance, huh? | 我们现在不需要打扫,但你最好别走,所以…我想你们都不会跳踢踏舞吧? |
[1:16:08] | Huh. | 嗯。 |
[1:16:10] | Well, let’s move it, folks. | 好了,我们走吧,伙计们。 |
[1:16:16] | Here, Rosita. | 在这里,罗西塔。 |
[1:16:18] | It’s your role. | 这是你的角色。 |
[1:16:22] | Miss Crawly, let’s see if we can get us a new green alien. | 克劳利小姐,看看能不能弄到一个新的绿色外星人。 |
[1:16:25] | Yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir. | 是,先生,Moon先生,先生。 |
[1:16:31] | Rise and shine, sweetheart! | 起床了,亲爱的! |
[1:16:33] | ♪ Soy yo… ♪ | ♪大豆哟……♪ |
[1:16:35] | Hey! You made it! | 嘿!你成功了! |
[1:16:37] | Yeah, well, uh, maybe I overreacted a little before. | 是啊,也许我之前有点反应过度了。 |
[1:16:40] | A little? You were, like, a total drama queen back there. | 一个小?你刚才简直就是个小题大做的女王。 |
[1:16:43] | Yeah, okay, we’re all good now. | 好了,我们都没事了。 |
[1:16:45] | Wow, my dad’s gonna flip when he finds out about us. | 我爸要是知道我们的事一定会气疯的。 |
[1:16:47] | – Well, we’re safe for now, but listen, let’s… – Safe? | -我们现在是安全的,但是听着,让我们…——安全吗? |
[1:16:49] | Uh, no. | 哦,不。 |
[1:16:51] | None of us are safe. | 我们都不安全。 |
[1:16:52] | Mr. Moon, I know someone who can protect us. | Moon先生,我知道有人能保护我们。 |
[1:16:55] | Right. Mm-hmm. Yeah. Yeah. | 正确的。嗯哼。是的。是的。 |
[1:16:58] | Protection? | 保护吗? |
[1:17:00] | Say no more, son. | 别再说了,儿子。 |
[1:17:01] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上了。 |
[1:17:03] | ♪ Soy yo ♪ | ♬酱油 |
[1:17:07] | ♪ Soy yo ♪ | ♬酱油 |
[1:17:11] | ♪ Soy yo ♪ | ♬酱油 |
[1:17:16] | ♪ Soy yo ♪ | ♬酱油 |
[1:17:19] | ♪ Soy yo ♪ | ♬酱油 |
[1:17:20] | ♪ Soy, soy, soy ♪ | ♬大豆,大豆,大豆 |
[1:17:21] | ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪ | ♬大豆,大豆,大豆,大豆 |
[1:17:23] | – ♪ Soy yo ♪ – ♪ Yo, yo, yo ♪ | -♬♬你,你,你 |
[1:17:26] | ♪ Yo, yo, yo, yo ♪ | ♪呦,呦,呦,呦 |
[1:17:28] | – ♪ Soy yo ♪ – ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪ | -大豆yo -大豆,大豆,大豆,大豆 |
[1:17:34] | Good night, Porsha. | 晚安,Porsha。 |
[1:17:35] | ♪ Soy yo. ♪ | ♪大豆哟。♪ |
[1:17:38] | All right, be that way. I don’t care. | 好吧,就这样。我也不在乎 |
[1:17:40] | Spoiled little brat. | 被宠坏的小顽童。 |
[1:17:42] | All right, time to get us an audience. | 好了,该找个观众了。 |
[1:17:44] | Wait. Moon, as soon as you start inviting folks in here, hotel security will just shut us down, right? | 等等。Moon,只要你开始邀请人进来,酒店保安就会把我们关了,对吧? |
[1:17:50] | Oh, it’s okay. Rosita’s got that covered. | 哦,没关系。罗西塔已经搞定了。 |
[1:17:54] | Norman, release the piglets. | 诺曼,放了小猪。 |
[1:18:00] | ♪ No, not today… ♪ | 不,今天不行……♪ |
[1:18:08] | Hey, no! | 嘿,不! |
[1:18:13] | All security, we have a situation on floor 17. | 所有保安注意,17楼有情况。 |
[1:18:17] | Repeat, all security to floor 17. | 重复,所有保安到17楼。 |
[1:18:20] | This is the best day of my life, Daddy! Whoo! | 这是我一生中最美好的一天,爸爸!哇! |
[1:18:24] | Repeat, everybody to floor 17! | 重复,所有人到17楼! |
[1:18:29] | Wait, uh, is it on? | 等等,开了吗? |
[1:18:32] | – Yes, it’s on now. – Oh, now? | -是的,正在播放。——哦,现在? |
[1:18:33] | – Yes, now. – Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes. | ——是的,现在。-哦,是的,是的,是的。 |
[1:18:35] | Before I blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, yeah, okay. | 在我唠叨之前。是的,是的,好的。 |
[1:18:37] | Good evening. | 晚上好。 |
[1:18:38] | Uh, my name is Buster Moon, and it is my great pleasure to present to you, for one night only in the Crystal Tower Theater… Mr. Crystal’s office. | 呃,我的名字是Buster Moon,我很荣幸为大家介绍,只在水晶塔剧院一晚……Crystal先生的办公室。 |
[1:18:46] | This is Jerry speaking. | 我是杰瑞。 |
[1:18:48] | …a brand-new show called Out of This World. | …一个叫《走出这个世界》的新节目 |
[1:18:52] | A musical space odyssey featuring the return of the legendary Clay Calloway. | 一段音乐太空漫游以传奇人物克莱·卡洛威的回归为特色。 |
[1:18:57] | That’s right, Clay Calloway. | 没错,克莱·卡洛威。 |
[1:19:01] | And what’s more, this show is completely free, so step right up, folks, and take your seats. | 更重要的是,这个节目是完全免费的,所以朋友们,请上台坐下。 |
[1:19:07] | The journey of a lifetime is about to begin. | 一生的旅程即将开始。 |
[1:19:10] | All right, folks, we all set back here? | 好了,伙计们,我们都退后了吗? |
[1:19:13] | There he is! | 他在那儿! |
[1:19:15] | Dad. | 爸爸。 |
[1:19:17] | – Come here. – What are you wearing? | ——过来。-你穿的是什么? |
[1:19:18] | Oh, well, we’re still doing our community service, ain’t we, lads? | 我们还在做社区服务,对吧,伙计们? |
[1:19:22] | – Yeah. – That’s right. | -是的。——没错。 |
[1:19:23] | Oh, my gosh. He’s here. | 哦,我的天啊。他在这里。 |
[1:19:25] | Crystal’s here? | 克里斯特尔来了? |
[1:19:26] | No. M-My ice cream guy. | 不。我的冰淇淋男。 |
[1:19:30] | And he’s sitting in the front row. | 他坐在第一排。 |
[1:19:32] | – Mr. Crystal! Mr. Crystal! – Aah! Jerry! | ——Crystal先生!Crystal先生!——啊!杰里! |
[1:19:34] | – Mr. Crystal, wake up, wake up. – I tried to stop him, sir. | – Crystal先生,醒醒,醒醒。-我试过阻止他,长官 |
[1:19:36] | I-I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry to wake you up, sir. | 我很抱歉。很抱歉把您吵醒了,先生。 |
[1:19:37] | It’s Moon. He’s taken over the theater, and he’s putting on a show right now. | 是Moon.。他接管了剧院,现在正在上演一场表演。 |
[1:19:40] | He’s what?! | 他是什么? ! |
[1:19:52] | Okay, this is it, guys. You ready? | 好了,到了,伙计们。你准备好了吗? |
[1:19:53] | Oh, my gosh. Are we really doing this? | 哦,我的天啊。我们真的要这么做吗? |
[1:19:55] | Yeah, you better believe it. | 是啊,你最好相信。 |
[1:19:56] | Yeah, big-time, baby! | 宝贝,是的,一流的! |
[1:19:59] | Remember… There’s only one way left to go, and that’s up! | 记得……只有一条路可走,那就是向上! |
[1:20:04] | – Yeah! – Let’s do it! Come on! | ——是的!-我们开始吧!来吧! |
[1:20:06] | Gunter robot activating piggy power. | 君特机器人激活小猪能量。 |
[1:20:08] | Beep-beep, boop-boop. | 哔哔,boop-boop。 |
[1:20:10] | Playback! | 回放! |
[1:20:16] | All creatures great and small, welcome to outer space. | 所有的生物,无论大小,都欢迎来到外太空。 |
[1:20:33] | My name is Captain Rosita. | 我是罗西塔上尉。 |
[1:20:36] | My mission: to find and rescue a space explorer who mysteriously went missing long ago. | 我的任务是:找到并拯救一个很久以前神秘失踪的太空探险家。 |
[1:20:43] | Captain, I am picking up his signal. | 舰长,我收到他的信号了。 |
[1:20:47] | Excellent. But from which planet? | 太好了。但是来自哪个星球呢? |
[1:20:49] | I see four of them ahead. | 我看到前面有四个。 |
[1:20:51] | It is impossible to know which one the signal is, like, coming from. | 不可能知道信号是从哪一个发出的。 |
[1:20:55] | I see. | 我明白了。 |
[1:20:57] | Then I’ll have to explore them all. | 那我就得把它们都查一遍。 |
[1:20:59] | Take us down. | 带我们下去 |
[1:21:01] | You’ve got this, big guy. | 你搞定了,大家伙。 |
[1:21:02] | Remember what I said… just go with the flow. | 记住我说的……顺其自然。 |
[1:21:06] | Mission report. I must take care, for I have landed on the Planet of War. | 任务报告。我必须小心,因为我已经降落在战争星球上了。 |
[1:21:22] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky ♪ | ♪因为你是一片天空 |
[1:21:24] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky full of stars ♪ | ♪因为你是布满星星的天空 |
[1:21:30] | ♪ I’m gonna give you my heart ♪ | ♪我要把我的心给你 |
[1:21:37] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky ♪ | ♪因为你是一片天空 |
[1:21:39] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky full of stars ♪ | ♪因为你是布满星星的天空 |
[1:21:45] | ♪ ‘Cause you light up the path ♪ | ♪因为你照亮了前方的路 |
[1:21:49] | That’s my boy. | 这是我的男孩。 |
[1:21:53] | ♪ I don’t care ♪ | ♪我不在乎♪ |
[1:21:55] | ♪ Go on and tear me apart ♪ | ♬继续把我撕碎吧 |
[1:22:00] | ♪ I don’t care if you do ♪ | ♪你爱我我也不在乎 |
[1:22:05] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | ♪哦♪ |
[1:22:08] | ♪ ‘Cause in a sky ♪ | ♪因为在天空中 |
[1:22:10] | ♪ ‘Cause in a sky full of stars ♪ | ♪因为在布满星星的天空 |
[1:22:13] | ♪ I think I saw you… ♪ | ♬我想我看见你了……♪ |
[1:22:29] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[1:22:33] | Give me that! | 给我! |
[1:22:34] | – And your costume. Now! – Wait, what? | -还有你的服装。现在!——等等,什么? |
[1:22:36] | Take it off now! | 现在把它拿下来! |
[1:22:44] | Uh, we’ll be at the theater soon, sir. | 我们马上就到剧院了,先生。 |
[1:22:46] | I don’t want to be there soon. I want to be there now. | 我不想很快就到那里。我现在就想去。 |
[1:22:48] | Yeah, we want to be there now. | 是啊,我们现在就想去。 |
[1:22:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生。 |
[1:22:54] | ♪ I don’t care if you do ♪ | ♪你爱我我也不在乎 |
[1:22:58] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | ♪哦♪ |
[1:23:02] | ♪ ‘Cause in a sky ♪ | ♪因为在天空中 |
[1:23:04] | ♪ ‘Cause in a sky full of stars ♪ | ♪因为在布满星星的天空 |
[1:23:08] | ♪ I think I saw you ♪ | ♪我想我看见你了♪ |
[1:23:35] | You see? You will never be great, Johnny. | 你看到了什么?你永远不会成功的,强尼。 |
[1:23:44] | Oh, come on. | 哦,来吧。 |
[1:24:03] | ♪ I don’t care ♪ | ♪我不在乎♪ |
[1:24:05] | ♪ Go on and tear me apart ♪ | ♬继续把我撕碎吧 |
[1:24:09] | ♪ I don’t care if you do ♪ | ♪你爱我我也不在乎 |
[1:24:14] | ♪ Oh ♪ | ♪哦♪ |
[1:24:16] | ♪ ‘Cause in a sky, ’cause in a sky ♪ | 因为在天空中,因为在天空中 |
[1:24:19] | – ♪ Full of stars ♪ – Yeah, that’s more like it. | -♬充满星星♬-这才像话。 |
[1:24:21] | ♪ I think I saw you! ♪ | ♬我想我看见你了!♪ |
[1:24:49] | This is Barry. Come in. Over. | 这是巴里。进来。结束了。 |
[1:24:51] | Yeah, go ahead, Barry. | 好吧,说吧,巴里。 |
[1:24:52] | Crystal’s on site. | 克里斯特尔在现场 |
[1:24:54] | Repeat, Crystal is on site. Over. | 重复,克里斯特尔已到达现场,完毕。 |
[1:24:56] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:24:58] | Right, let’s go to work. | 好了,我们开始工作吧。 |
[1:25:00] | Mission report. | 任务报告。 |
[1:25:02] | My search takes me to the second planet, the Planet of Joy. | 我的搜寻将我带到了第二个星球,欢乐星球。 |
[1:25:05] | All right. Here we go, Porsha. | 好吧。来吧,波西娅。 |
[1:25:07] | Time to show the world what you’re really made of. | 是时候向世界展示你的实力了。 |
[1:25:12] | ♪ Don’t wanna live as an untold story ♪ | ♬我不想活在不为人知的故事里 |
[1:25:15] | ♪ Rather go out in a blaze of glory ♪ | ♪♪宁愿在荣耀的光芒中离去 |
[1:25:18] | ♪ I can’t hear you ♪ | ♬我听不清你说什么 |
[1:25:21] | ♪ I don’t fear you ♪ | ♪我不怕你♪ |
[1:25:24] | ♪ I’ll live now ’cause the bad die last ♪ | ♪我活在当下,因为坏人会长生不死 |
[1:25:27] | ♪ Dodging bullets with your broken past ♪ | ♪用你破碎的过去躲闪子弹 |
[1:25:30] | ♪ Oh, I can’t hear you ♪ | ♪哦,我听不清你说什么♪ |
[1:25:33] | ♪ I don’t fear you now ♪ | ♪我不再怕你了♪ |
[1:25:37] | ♪ Wrapped in your regret… ♪ | ♪包裹在你的遗憾里……♪ |
[1:25:38] | Hey, who the heck are you? Where’s my security? | 嘿,你到底是谁?我的安全在哪里? |
[1:25:41] | We’re security now, mate. | 我们现在是保安了,伙计。 |
[1:25:43] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:46] | ♪ I wanna taste love and pain ♪ | ♪我想尝尝爱和痛苦的滋味 |
[1:25:48] | ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ | ♪想感受骄傲和羞愧 |
[1:25:51] | ♪ I don’t wanna take my time ♪ | ♪我不想浪费时间♪ |
[1:25:55] | ♪ Don’t wanna waste one line ♪ | ♪不想浪费任何一条线路 |
[1:25:57] | ♪ I wanna live better days ♪ | ♪我想过得更好 |
[1:26:00] | ♪ Never look back and say ♪ | ♪永远不要回头说 |
[1:26:03] | ♪ It could’ve been me ♪ | ♬也可能是我 |
[1:26:06] | ♪ It could’ve been me, yeah ♪ | ♪。也可能是我。♪ |
[1:26:13] | ♪ Don’t wanna wake up on a Monday morning ♪ | ♬我可不想在周一早上醒来 |
[1:26:16] | – Porsha! – ♪ The thought of work’s ♪ | ——Porsha !-♬工作的思想 |
[1:26:18] | – ♪ Getting my skin crawling ♪ – Get off of there! | ♪。让我的皮肤起鸡皮疙瘩♪。 |
[1:26:20] | – ♪ I can’t fear you ♪ – Don’t you make me come out there! | ♪♪我不怕你♪♪别逼我出来 |
[1:26:23] | ♪ I don’t hear you now ♪ | ♬我现在听不清你说什么 |
[1:26:27] | ♪ Wrapped in your regret ♪ | ♪包裹在你的后悔里♪ |
[1:26:29] | ♪ What a waste of blood and sweat ♪ | ♬这是多么大的浪费 |
[1:26:33] | ♪ Oh ♪ | ♪哦♪ |
[1:26:34] | ♪ I wanna taste ♪ | ♪我想尝尝♪ |
[1:26:36] | – ♪ Love and pain ♪ – ♪ I wanna taste love ♪ | ♪爱与痛苦♪我想尝尝爱的滋味 |
[1:26:38] | ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ | ♪想感受骄傲和羞愧 |
[1:26:41] | – ♪ I don’t wanna take my time ♪ – ♪ No ♪ | ♪♪我不想浪费时间♪♪不 |
[1:26:44] | ♪ Don’t wanna waste one line… ♪ | ♪不想浪费一句台词…♪ |
[1:26:47] | You traitor. | 你个叛徒。 |
[1:26:48] | That’s it, I’m coming out there! | 够了,我要上场了! |
[1:26:54] | Miss Crawly put some cushions and snacks down there, so you should be comfortable till the show’s over. | 克劳利小姐放了些靠垫和零食在下面,所以在演出结束前你应该会很舒服。 |
[1:26:58] | You little… ♪ I wanna taste love and pain ♪ | 你这个小…♪我想尝尝爱和痛苦的滋味 |
[1:27:01] | ♪ I wanna taste love and pain ♪ | ♪我想尝尝爱和痛苦的滋味 |
[1:27:03] | – ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ – ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ | ♪♪想感受骄傲和羞愧♪♪想感受骄傲和羞愧 |
[1:27:06] | ♪ I don’t wanna take my time ♪ | ♪我不想浪费时间♪ |
[1:27:08] | ♪ I don’t wanna waste my time, don’t wanna waste one line ♪ | ♪。我不想浪费我的时间,不想浪费一句台词 |
[1:27:14] | ♪ Never look back and say ♪ | ♪永远不要回头说 |
[1:27:17] | ♪ It could’ve been me ♪ | ♬也可能是我 |
[1:27:20] | ♪ Oh, it could’ve been me ♪ | ♬哦,也可能是我 |
[1:27:23] | ♪ It could’ve been me. ♪ | ♬也可能是我。♪ |
[1:27:35] | Mission report. | 任务报告。 |
[1:27:37] | No sign here of the missing space explorer. | 没有失踪的太空探索者的踪迹。 |
[1:27:39] | I’m moving to the next planet. | 我要去下一个星球。 |
[1:27:41] | – Ready, Gina? – It’s Meena. | 吉娜,——好了吗?之一Meena。 |
[1:27:42] | – Wait, what is? – Never mind. | -等等,什么?——没关系。 |
[1:27:44] | Listen, find that feeling. | 听着,找到那种感觉。 |
[1:27:46] | It is now or never. | 机不可失,时不再来。 |
[1:28:04] | Okay. I’m ready now. | 好吧。现在我准备好了。 |
[1:28:07] | ♪ I say a little prayer for you ♪ | ♪我为你祈祷 |
[1:28:11] | ♪ The moment I wake up ♪ | ♬我醒来的那一刻 |
[1:28:15] | – ♪ Before I put on my makeup ♪ – ♪ Makeup ♪ | ♪♪在我化妆之前♪♪ |
[1:28:19] | ♪ I say a little prayer for you ♪ | ♪我为你祈祷 |
[1:28:23] | ♪ While combing my hair now ♪ | ♬现在我在梳头 |
[1:28:26] | ♪ And wondering what to wear now ♪ | ♬不知道现在该穿什么 |
[1:28:29] | ♪ Wear now ♪ | ♬现在穿 |
[1:28:31] | ♪ I say a little prayer for you ♪ | ♪我为你祈祷 |
[1:28:32] | – ♪ For you ♪ – ♪ Oh, baby ♪ | ♪♪为你♪♪哦,宝贝 |
[1:28:34] | ♪ Forever, ever ♪ | ♪。永远,永远 |
[1:28:36] | ♪ You’ll stay in my heart and I will love you ♪ | ♪你一直在我心里,我也会爱你 |
[1:28:39] | ♪ Forever, ever ♪ | ♪。永远,永远 |
[1:28:41] | ♪ We never will part ♪ | ♪。我们永不分离 |
[1:28:42] | ♪ Oh, how I love you ♪ | ♪哦,我是多么爱你 |
[1:28:44] | ♪ Together, together… ♪ | ♪在一起,在一起…♪ |
[1:28:46] | Oh, Mr. Crystal, where are you? | 克里斯托先生,你在哪里? |
[1:28:49] | I’m trapped somewhere under the stage. | 我被困在舞台下面某个地方了。 |
[1:28:51] | I’ll find you, sir. | 我会找到你的,先生。 |
[1:28:53] | Mr. Crystal, I’m coming! | Crystal先生,我来了! |
[1:28:55] | ♪ I run for the bus, dear ♪ | ♪我去赶公车,亲爱的♪ |
[1:28:58] | ♪ While riding ♪ | ♬骑行时 |
[1:29:00] | – ♪ I think of us, dear ♪ – ♪ Us, dear ♪ | ♪♪我在想你,亲爱的♪♪我在想你,亲爱的♪ |
[1:29:02] | – ♪ I say a little, oh ♪ – ♪ Prayer for you ♪ | ♪我说一点点,哦♪为你祈祷 |
[1:29:05] | – ♪ Oh, shawty ♪ – ♪ At work ♪ | -♬哦,shawty♬在工作 |
[1:29:07] | ♪ I just take time ♪ | ♪♪我只是需要时间 |
[1:29:10] | ♪ And all through my coffee break time ♪ | ♪。在我的休息时间♪ |
[1:29:13] | – ♪ Break time ♪ – ♪ I say a little ♪ | -休息时间-我说点什么 |
[1:29:15] | ♪ Prayer for you ♪ | ♪为你祈祷 |
[1:29:18] | – ♪ Forever and ever ♪ – ♪ Forever ♪ | ♪♪-永远永远♪♪ |
[1:29:20] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | ♪哦,是的♪ |
[1:29:21] | ♪ I will love you ♪ | ♪我会爱你 |
[1:29:23] | – ♪ Ever ♪ – ♪ I say a prayer for you ♪ | ♪♪我曾为你祈祷 |
[1:29:26] | ♪ Oh, how I love you ♪ | ♪哦,我是多么爱你 |
[1:29:28] | – ♪ Together, together ♪ – ♪ Together, yeah ♪ | ♪♪在一起,在一起♪♪在一起,耶♪♪ |
[1:29:31] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | ♪哦,是的♪ |
[1:29:33] | ♪ Would only be heartbreak ♪ | ♪。只会心碎。♪ |
[1:29:35] | ♪ For me ♪ | ♪为我♪ |
[1:29:41] | ♪ Only be heartbreak ♪ | ♪只剩下心碎旳♪ |
[1:29:46] | ♪。♪ ♪ For me. ♪ | |
[1:30:00] | Yes! | 是的! |
[1:30:01] | I am gonna win a ton of awards for this. | 我会因此赢得很多奖项的。 |
[1:30:08] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[1:30:09] | Um, hi. | 嗯,你好。 |
[1:30:11] | I’m Meena. | 我之一Meena。 |
[1:30:12] | Oh. Um, Alfonso. | 哦。嗯,阿方索。 |
[1:30:14] | You-you were incredible. | 你是不可思议的。 |
[1:30:17] | So were you. | 所以是你。 |
[1:30:18] | Um, what? | 嗯,什么? |
[1:30:20] | Oh. Uh, uh, never mind. | 哦。算了,算了。 |
[1:30:22] | Um, want to meet up after the show, maybe? | 演出结束后想见见我吗? |
[1:30:25] | Uh, okay. | 呃,好吧。 |
[1:30:26] | Okay, great. Bye. | 好了,好了。再见。 |
[1:30:30] | Captain, we cannot land on the last planet. | 舰长,我们不能在最后一个星球着陆。 |
[1:30:33] | There is, like, a huge wormhole. | 那里有个巨大的虫洞。 |
[1:30:36] | The ship will never make it. | 这艘船到不了。 |
[1:30:39] | You’re right. It won’t make it. | 你是对的。它不会成功的。 |
[1:30:41] | But I will. | 但是我会的。 |
[1:30:43] | ♪ If you want it ♪ | ♪如果你想要♪ |
[1:30:45] | – ♪ Take it ♪ – ♪ Beep-beep, boop-boop ♪ | ♪哔哔,噗噗♪ |
[1:30:47] | ♪ I should have said it before ♪ | ♬我早该说的 |
[1:30:49] | ♪ Boop-boop-boop, beep ♪ | ♬呜呜呜呜,嘟嘟 |
[1:30:51] | ♪ Tried to hide it ♪ | ♪♪试图隐藏 |
[1:30:52] | – Watch your fingers. – ♪ Fake it ♪ | -小心手指。♪假装♪ |
[1:30:56] | ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪ – ♪ I can’t pretend anymore ♪ – ♪ Boop ♪ | |
[1:30:59] | ♪ I only want to die alive ♪ | ♪我只想活着死去 |
[1:31:02] | ♪ Never by the hands of a broken heart ♪ | ♪。永远不要被一颗破碎的心牵着 |
[1:31:05] | (Boop)♪♪ ♪ Boop ♪ | |
[1:31:06] | ♪ I don’t wanna hear you lie tonight ♪ | ♪今晚我不想再听你说谎 |
[1:31:13] | Rosita, you’ve got to jump. | 罗西塔,你得跳下去。 |
[1:31:19] | Oh, honey. | 哦,亲爱的。 |
[1:31:21] | Come on, Rosita. | 来吧,罗西塔。 |
[1:31:22] | – Look out! – Whoa! | – – – – – -当心!——哇! |
[1:31:24] | – Daddy, stop it! – No! | -爸爸,住手!——不! |
[1:31:25] | – Mr. Moon! – Mr. Crystal, no! | ——Moon先生!-克里斯托先生,不要! |
[1:31:28] | Well, I’ve got you now, you lowlife little loser. | 我现在抓到你了,你这个卑鄙小人。 |
[1:31:31] | No, sir. | 没有,先生。 |
[1:31:33] | I’m not a loser. | 我不是失败者。 |
[1:31:35] | We did what we came here to do. | 我们做了该做的事。 |
[1:31:37] | And there is nothing you can do or say to change that. | 无论你说什么做什么都改变不了这一点。 |
[1:31:44] | Oh, I can do whatever I want. | 我想做什么就做什么。 |
[1:32:15] | ♪ This is ♪ | ♬这就是♬ |
[1:32:17] | ♪ The part when I say I don’t want ya ♪ | ♪。我说我不要你 |
[1:32:20] | ♪ I’m stronger than I’ve been before ♪ | ♪我比以前更坚强了♪ |
[1:32:22] | ♪ This is ♪ | ♬这就是♬ |
[1:32:24] | ♪ The part when I break free ♪ | ♪这部分当我挣脱♪ |
[1:32:26] | Aah! Whoa…! | 啊!哇…! |
[1:32:28] | ♪ ‘Cause I can’t resist it no more ♪ | ♪因为我再也无法抗拒♪ |
[1:32:31] | ♪ Whoa, whoa, the thought of your body ♪ | ♬哇,哇,想着你的身体 |
[1:32:34] | – ♪ I came alive ♪ – ♪ Whoo! ♪ | ♪♪我又活过来了♪喔!♪ |
[1:32:38] | ♪ It was lethal, it was fatal ♪ | ♬这是致命的,这是致命的 |
[1:32:42] | ♪ In my dreams, it felt so right ♪ | ♪在我的梦里,这感觉是如此的正确 |
[1:32:45] | ♪ But I woke up ♪ | ♪但我醒了 |
[1:32:47] | ♪ Every time ♪ | ♪每次♪ |
[1:32:53] | ♪ Oh, baby ♪ | ♪哦,宝贝♪ |
[1:32:55] | ♪ This is ♪ | ♬这就是♬ |
[1:32:57] | ♪ The part when I say I don’t want ya ♪ | ♪。我说我不要你 |
[1:33:00] | ♪ I’m stronger than I’ve been before ♪ | ♪我比以前更坚强了♪ |
[1:33:03] | ♪ This is ♪ | ♬这就是♬ |
[1:33:05] | ♪ The part when I break free ♪ | ♪这部分当我挣脱♪ |
[1:33:07] | ♪ ‘Cause I can’t resist it no more ♪ | ♪因为我再也无法抗拒♪ |
[1:33:10] | ♪ Beep-beep, boop-boop. ♪ | ♪哔,boop-boop。♪ |
[1:33:14] | Woo-hoo! | 啊! |
[1:33:16] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[1:33:18] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[1:33:20] | Oh, Mr. Moon, are you okay? | Moon先生,你没事吧? |
[1:33:22] | Yeah. Never better. | 是的。没有更好的。 |
[1:33:24] | Uh, where’s Ash and Clay? | 阿什和克莱呢? |
[1:33:37] | Clay. | |
[1:33:38] | Clay, you back here? | 克雷,你在后面吗? |
[1:33:40] | We’re on next. | 我们在下一步。 |
[1:33:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:33:45] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈。 |
[1:33:47] | Mission report. | 任务报告。 |
[1:33:49] | We have survived the wormhole. | 我们在虫洞里活了下来。 |
[1:33:52] | – Yeah! – Yeah. | ——是的!-是的。 |
[1:33:54] | And arrived on the last planet. | 到达了最后一个星球。 |
[1:33:57] | The missing space explorer must be here somewhere, but there’s no sign of life on my scanner. | 失踪的太空探索者一定在这里的某个地方,但我的扫描仪上没有生命迹象。 |
[1:34:03] | That’s your cue. | 那是你的提示。 |
[1:34:05] | Clay, it’s time to go on. | 克雷,该走了。 |
[1:34:07] | But I see no signs of life. | 但我没有看到生命的迹象。 |
[1:34:10] | Nothing but an empty cave. | 除了一个空洞什么也没有。 |
[1:34:12] | – Clay. – Oh, no. | -Clay。-哦,不。 |
[1:34:14] | It’s okay. Just sing. | 没关系。唱就是了 |
[1:34:16] | – Your songs will carry you. – No. | -你的歌会带着你。——不 |
[1:34:19] | – This is a mistake. – Please. | -这是个错误。——请。 |
[1:34:21] | It’s been so long. | 好久不见了。 |
[1:34:24] | I’m not ready. | 我还没有准备好。 |
[1:34:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[1:34:27] | I’m not ready. | 我还没有准备好。 |
[1:34:46] | ♪ I have climbed ♪ | ♪我已经爬过♪ |
[1:34:49] | ♪ The highest mountains ♪ | ♬最高的山 |
[1:34:52] | ♪ I have run ♪ | ♪我已经跑了♪ |
[1:34:55] | ♪ Through the fields ♪ | ♬通过田野 |
[1:34:58] | ♪ Only to be with you ♪ | ♪只为和你在一起 |
[1:35:02] | ♪ Only to be with you ♪ | ♪只为和你在一起 |
[1:35:10] | ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪但我还是没有找到♪ |
[1:35:15] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:35:21] | ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪但我还是没有找到♪ |
[1:35:27] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:35:32] | ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪但我还是没有找到♪ |
[1:35:37] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:36:09] | ♪ I believe ♪ | ♪我相信♪ |
[1:36:11] | ♪ In the kingdom come ♪ | 总有一天会降临 |
[1:36:13] | ♪ Then all the colors ♪ | ♪然后所有的颜色♪ |
[1:36:15] | ♪ Will bleed into one ♪ | ♪。终会流成一身♪ |
[1:36:18] | ♪ Bleed into one ♪ | ♪。流入♪ |
[1:36:23] | ♪ But yes, I’m still running ♪ | ♪但是是的,我还在跑步 |
[1:36:27] | ♪ You broke the bonds ♪ | ♪你打破了束缚♪ |
[1:36:29] | ♪ And you loosed the chains ♪ | ♪而你却松开了锁链♪ |
[1:36:32] | ♪ Carried the cross ♪ | ♬背负十字架 |
[1:36:35] | ♪ Of my shame, of my shame ♪ | ♬我的耻辱,我的耻辱 |
[1:36:42] | ♪ You know I believe it ♪ | ♬你知道我相信 |
[1:36:47] | ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪但我还是没有找到♪ |
[1:36:52] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:36:56] | ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪但我还是没有找到♪ |
[1:37:01] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:37:06] | ♪ I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪。我还没找到♪ |
[1:37:11] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:37:15] | ♪ I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪。我还没找到♪ |
[1:37:20] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:37:25] | ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪但我还是没有找到♪ |
[1:37:30] | ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ | ♪♪我在找什么 |
[1:37:34] | ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ | ♪但我还是没有找到♪ |
[1:37:37] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[1:37:39] | We’re heading home. | 我们回家。 |
[1:37:40] | ♪ What I’m looking for. ♪ | ♬我在寻找什么。♪ |
[1:38:01] | – Hey, Mr. Moon! – Come on! | -嘿,Moon先生!——加油! |
[1:38:03] | – Get out here, Moon. – Come on out here! | -快出来,Moon。-快出来! |
[1:38:44] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:38:47] | Oh, my gosh, listen to that crowd. | 天啊,听听那群人。 |
[1:38:50] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才。 |
[1:38:52] | Yeah, you really are a genius, sir. | 你真是个天才,先生。 |
[1:38:55] | Yeah, you got that right, Linda. | 是的,你说得对,琳达。 |
[1:39:01] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢。 |
[1:39:03] | Too kind. I appreciate it, really. | 太好了。我很感激,真的。 |
[1:39:06] | I-I do. | 我知道 |
[1:39:08] | Look, I am very proud of this show. | 听着,我为这个节目感到骄傲。 |
[1:39:10] | We did great work here. Great work. | 我们做得很好,很好 |
[1:39:13] | And my good friend, Clay… great to have him back, right? | 还有我的好朋友克莱…很高兴他能回来,对吧? |
[1:39:17] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[1:39:19] | And listen, I look forward to seeing this show run at my theater for many, many years to come. | 听着,我期待着这部剧在我的剧院上演很多年。 |
[1:39:26] | Right, Moon? | 对吧,Moon? |
[1:39:29] | Moon? | |
[1:39:40] | Officers, arrest that wolf. | 警官们,逮捕那只狼。 |
[1:39:44] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等,等等,等等,等等! |
[1:39:45] | He’s innocent! Mr. Crystal, please! | 他是无辜的!Crystal先生,请! |
[1:39:48] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[1:40:01] | ♪ Was a Monday morning ♪ | ♪是一个星期一的早晨 |
[1:40:05] | ♪ ‘Bout a quarter past 4:00 ♪ | ♬大约4点15分 |
[1:40:10] | ♪ You were busy dreaming ♪ | ♬你在忙着做梦 |
[1:40:14] | ♪ So what did you wake up for? ♪ | ♬那你为什么醒来?♪ |
[1:40:20] | ♪ Are you a stranger in your own life? ♪ | ♬你对自己的生活是陌生人吗?♪ |
[1:40:25] | ♪ What are you hiding behind those eyes? ♪ | ♬你那双眼睛后面藏着什么?♪ |
[1:40:31] | ♪ Is no one looking for you there? ♪ | 没人找你吗?♪ |
[1:40:37] | ♪ You know your song saved my life ♪ | ♬你知道你的歌救了我的命 |
[1:40:43] | ♪ I don’t sing it just so I can get by ♪ | ♪我唱这首歌不是为了凑合♪ |
[1:40:48] | ♪ Won’t you hear me ♪ | ♪你不听我说么♪ |
[1:40:50] | ♪ When I tell you, darlin’ ♪ | ♪当我告诉你,亲爱的 |
[1:40:54] | ♪ I sing it to survive ♪ | ♪我歌唱是为了生存♪ |
[1:40:58] | Stop the bus! | 停止公共汽车! |
[1:41:00] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:41:01] | – What is it? – What happened? | -什么事?-发生了什么事? |
[1:41:03] | – What’s going on? – Ow! | -怎么了?——噢! |
[1:41:04] | I just got a call from The Majestic. | 我刚接到Majestic的电话。 |
[1:41:07] | They think your show is fantastic, and they want to put it on at their theater. | 他们觉得你的表演很棒,想在他们的剧院上演。 |
[1:41:13] | Well, what do you say, Mr. Calloway? | 你说呢,卡洛威先生? |
[1:41:15] | You in? | 你在吗? |
[1:41:23] | ♪ Your song saved my life ♪ | ♬你的歌救了我的命 |
[1:41:26] | ♪ The worst and the best days ♪ | ♬最坏的和最好的日子 |
[1:41:29] | ♪ Of my life ♪ | ♪。我的生命 |
[1:41:32] | ♪ I was broken, now I’m open ♪ | ♪。我曾经破碎,如今我再开放 |
[1:41:37] | ♪ Your love keeps me alive ♪ | ♬你的爱让我活着 |
[1:41:41] | ♪ It keeps me alive ♪ | ♬它让我活着 |
[1:41:43] | ♪ Your song saved my life ♪ | ♬你的歌救了我的命 |
[1:41:47] | ♪ The worst and the best days ♪ | ♬最坏的和最好的日子 |
[1:41:50] | ♪ Of my life ♪ | ♪。我的生命 |
[1:41:54] | ♪ Your song saved my life ♪ | ♬你的歌救了我的命 |
[1:41:59] | ♪ Song saved my, song saved my. ♪ | ♬歌救了我,歌救了我。♪ |
[1:42:14] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:42:22] | ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♪没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:42:30] | ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♪没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:42:32] | ♪ Oh, I’ve been shaking ♪ | ♪哦,我一直在发抖 |
[1:42:34] | ♪ I love it when you go crazy ♪ | ♪我喜欢你变疯的样子 |
[1:42:35] | ♪ You take all my inhibitions ♪ | ♪你带走了我所有的禁忌 |
[1:42:38] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:42:40] | ♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation ♪ | ♪你带我到毁了我名声的地方 |
[1:42:44] | ♪ Manipulate my decisions ♪ | ♬操纵我的决定 |
[1:42:45] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:42:54] | ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♪没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:43:03] | ♪ ‘Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far ♪ | ♪因为如果我们失去理智,走得太远 |
[1:43:07] | ♪ I know we’d be all right, I know we would be all right ♪ | ♪我知道我们会没事的,我知道我们会没事的 |
[1:43:11] | ♪ If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark ♪ | ♪如果你在我身边,我们在黑暗中跌跌撞撞 |
[1:43:15] | ♪ I know we’d be all right, I know we would be all right ♪ | ♪我知道我们会没事的,我知道我们会没事的 |
[1:43:19] | ♪ ‘Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far ♪ | ♪因为如果我们失去理智,走得太远 |
[1:43:23] | ♪ I know we’d be all right, I know we would be all right ♪ | ♪我知道我们会没事的,我知道我们会没事的 |
[1:43:26] | ♪ If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark ♪ | ♪如果你在我身边,我们在黑暗中跌跌撞撞 |
[1:43:30] | ♪ I know we’d be all right, we would be all right ♪ | ♪我知道我们会没事的,我们会没事的 |
[1:43:35] | ♪ Oh, I’ve been shaking ♪ | ♪哦,我一直在发抖 |
[1:43:37] | ♪ I love it when you go crazy ♪ | ♪我喜欢你变疯的样子 |
[1:43:39] | ♪ You take all my inhibitions ♪ | ♪你带走了我所有的禁忌 |
[1:43:41] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:43:43] | ♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation ♪ | ♪你带我到毁了我名声的地方 |
[1:43:46] | ♪ Manipulate my decisions ♪ | ♬操纵我的决定 |
[1:43:48] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing ♪ | ♬宝贝,什么都没有 |
[1:43:50] | ♪ Holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬你在拖我后腿 |
[1:44:04] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing ♪ | ♬宝贝,什么都没有 |
[1:44:06] | ♪ Holdin’ me back ♪ | ♬你在拖我后腿 |
[1:44:08] | ♪ Oh, whoa ♪ | ♬哦,噢噢 |
[1:44:12] | ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ | ♪没有什么能阻止我 |
[1:44:14] | ♪ I feel so free ♪ | ♪我感觉如此自由 |
[1:44:17] | ♪ When you’re with me, baby ♪ | ♪当你和我在一起时,宝贝 |
[1:44:20] | ♪ Baby, there’s nothing ♪ | ♬宝贝,什么都没有 |
[1:44:21] | ♪ Holdin’ me back. ♪ | ♬你在拖我后腿。♪ |