时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You died, went to heaven, pressed a button, | 你死了 上了天堂 按了个按钮 |
[00:02] | and they turned you into a size 16? | 他们就把你的身材变成了16码吗 |
[00:06] | Pretty much. | 是这样的 |
[00:07] | That is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[00:12] | You’re not telling Grayson? | 你不打算告诉格雷森吗 |
[00:14] | I’m Jane now. | 我现在是简了 |
[00:15] | He loved Deb. | 他爱的是黛比 |
[00:16] | Do you believe that love conquers all? | 你相信爱能战胜一切吗 |
[00:18] | I want to. | 我想相信 |
[00:19] | Let him fall in love with you. | 让他去主动爱上你吧 |
[00:22] | Vanessa Hemmings with Dewey & Pierce. | 我是杜威与皮尔斯事务所的瓦内萨·海明斯 |
[00:24] | He looks at her the same way he used to look at me. | 他看她的眼神 和以前看我的一模一样 |
[00:26] | Well, Deb. | 那个还是黛比的”我” |
[00:27] | Mm, the way we look at pizza after swim aerobics. | 就是我们做完水中有氧操后看匹萨的眼神 |
[00:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:31] | ♪And I don’t know why♪ | ♪我不知道原因♪ |
[00:33] | ♪I’m just a little girl lost in the moment♪ | ♪我只是一个一时迷失的小女孩♪ |
[00:37] | ♪I’m so scared, I know I’ve got to let it go♪ | ♪我很害怕 但我知道我必须放手♪ |
[00:40] | Any chance I had with Grayson is gone. | 我和格雷森算是彻底没戏了 |
[00:43] | But you know those office romances never work out, right? | 但你们知道办公室恋情向来无疾而终吧 |
[00:45] | No good-night kiss, | 没有睡前一吻吗 |
[00:46] | or you only do that at the office? | 还是你们只在办公室才做那种事 |
[00:48] | You can’t make him love you by telling him that you’re Deb. | 你不能通过告诉他你是黛比而让他爱上你 |
[00:50] | – Stacy, I’m gonna tell him. – Oh, my god. | -史黛西 我打算告诉他了 -天啊 |
[00:53] | I’ve got something important to tell you. | 我有重要的事想告诉你 |
[00:55] | Jane, will you… | 简 你愿意… |
[00:57] | be my best man? | 做我的伴郎吗 |
[00:59] | – No. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[01:02] | Jane! | 简 |
[01:04] | Grayson!! | 格雷森 |
[01:05] | Please, Grayson. Please. | 求你 格雷森 不要 |
[01:07] | Deb? | 黛比 |
[01:09] | The new season of “Drop Dead Diva” begins now. | 现在隆重推出新一季的《美女上错身》 |
[01:16] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 你好 |
[01:19] | I’m looking for Grayson Kent. | 我想找格雷森·肯特 |
[01:21] | He was just brought in by an ambulance. | 他刚被救护车送到这里 |
[01:21] | elysecff remembertoi | 翻译 Q家小A 小郭郭 |
[01:22] | Okay. Grayson Kent. | 好 格雷森·肯特 |
[01:27] | I am so sorry. He didn’t make it. | 很抱歉 他已经去世了 |
[01:31] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀顺变 |
[01:34] | Jane! Jane! | 简 简 |
[01:37] | It’s me — Grayson! | 是我啊 格雷森 |
[01:40] | I died, but when I went upstairs, | 我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门 |
[01:42] | I pressed the return button, | 我按下了返回键 |
[01:43] | and now I’m back in this body. | 然后我就进驻到这副躯体里复活了 |
[01:46] | And, Jane, I know you’re really Deb. | 还有 简 我知道你其实是黛比 |
[01:49] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:51] | Grayson. | 格雷森 |
[01:54] | – Hey, Jane. – Oh, not now, sir. | -简 -我现在没空 先生 |
[01:55] | But it’s me — Grayson. | 是我啊 格雷森 |
[01:57] | I died, but when I went upstairs… | 我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门… |
[01:59] | Yo, Jane! | 你好啊 简 |
[02:02] | Baby, it’s me — Grayson. | 宝贝 是我啊 格雷森 |
[02:04] | I died, but when I went upstairs — | 我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门 |
[02:05] | – Jane? I-it’s me. – Jane, it’s me. | -简 是我啊 -简 是我 |
[02:08] | Jane, it’s me — Grayson. | 简 是我啊 格雷森 |
[02:10] | Jane! It’s really me. | 简 真的是我 |
[02:13] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[02:16] | You were talking in your sleep. | 你一直在说梦话 |
[02:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:22] | How’s he doing? Any change? | 他怎么样 有什么变化吗 |
[02:24] | No, nothing yet. | 暂时没变化 |
[02:43] | ♪Don’t leave me this way♪ | ♪别这样抛下我♪ |
[02:48] | ♪I can’t survive♪ | ♪我无法生存♪ |
[02:51] | ♪I can’t stay alive without your love♪ | ♪没有你的爱 我一刻也无法生存♪ |
[02:56] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪亲爱的♪ |
[02:58] | ♪Don’t leave me this way, no♪ | ♪别这样抛下我 不要♪ |
[03:02] | ♪I can’t survive♪ | ♪我无法生存♪ |
[03:04] | ♪No, I can’t stay alive without your love♪ | ♪没有你的爱 我一刻也无法生存♪ |
[03:10] | ♪Don’t leave me this way♪ | ♪别这样抛下我♪ |
[03:15] | ♪Baby♪ | ♪亲爱的♪ |
[03:17] | ♪My heart is full of love and desire for you♪ | ♪我的心中充盈着对你的爱欲♪ |
[03:21] | ♪So come on down and do what you got to do♪ | ♪快来做你应做的事♪ |
[03:25] | ♪Come and satisfy the need in me♪ | ♪来满足我内心的需求♪ |
[03:30] | ♪Only your good loving can set me fre-e-e-e-e-e♪ | ♪只有你的爱才能让我重获自由♪ |
[03:40] | ♪Come on and set me free and set me free♪ | ♪快来让我重获自由♪ |
[03:44] | ♪Come on and set me free and set me free♪ | ♪快来让我重获自由♪ |
[03:48] | ♪Baby♪ | ♪亲爱的♪ |
[03:50] | ♪My heart is full of love and desire for you♪ | ♪我的心中充盈着对你的爱欲♪ |
[03:54] | ♪So come on down and do what you got to do♪ | ♪快来做你应做的事♪ |
[03:58] | ♪Come and satisfy the need in me♪ | ♪来满足我内心的需求♪ |
[04:02] | ♪Only your good love can set me fre-e-e-e-e-e-e♪ | ♪只有你的爱才能让我重获自由♪ |
[04:16] | Jane. Jane! | 简 简 |
[04:18] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[04:20] | I just had that same dream, | 我又做了那个相同的梦 |
[04:22] | except for this time it was disco instead of reggae. | 只不过这次不是雷鬼音乐而是迪斯科舞曲 |
[04:30] | Oh, sweetie, I’m sure he’s gonna wake up real soon. | 宝贝 他肯定很快就会醒过来的 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:37] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[04:38] | “And then what” what? | 什么”然后呢” |
[04:40] | Stacy, after he was hit by the car, | 史黛西 当他被车撞了之后 |
[04:42] | he looked directly at me and called me “Deb.” | 他直视着我的眼睛 叫我”黛比” |
[04:47] | I mean, when he wakes up again, who’s he gonna see — | 我是说 当他再次清醒 看到的会是谁呢 |
[04:49] | Jane or Deb? | 是简 还是黛比 |
[04:50] | – Fred. – No. | -是弗雷德 -才不是 |
[04:52] | He’s calling. | 他打电话来了 |
[04:53] | – Hey. – How’s he doing? | -嗨 -他情况如何 |
[04:55] | – About the same. – I miss you. | -还是老样子 -我想你 |
[04:57] | I just saw you like an hour ago. | 我一小时之前刚刚见过你 |
[04:59] | I don’t know what I’d do if you were hit by a car. | 如果被撞的是你 我真的不知道该怎么办 |
[05:01] | Promise me you’ll always look left, right, | 跟我保证 过马路之前要向左看 向右看 |
[05:03] | and then left again. | 然后再向左看 |
[05:05] | I promise. And…Fred? | 我保证 还有 弗雷德 |
[05:07] | – Yeah? – I miss you, too. | -怎么了 -我也想你 |
[05:09] | Hey, uh, can I talk to Jane? | 我能和简说几句吗 |
[05:12] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你说话 |
[05:17] | Um, she’s…busy. | 她很…忙 |
[05:21] | Oh. I got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[05:23] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[05:24] | I’m looking for Kim Kaswell. | 我想找一下金·卡斯维 |
[05:26] | I regret to inform you | 非常遗憾地通知您 |
[05:27] | that Ms. Kaswell is no longer with us. | 卡斯维小姐已经不在了 |
[05:30] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[05:31] | Yeah, it’s sad, | 是的 很令人伤感 |
[05:32] | but she’s in a better place. | 但她去了更好的地方 |
[05:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[05:37] | Lady, she’s fine. She just quit the firm. | 女士 她很好 只是辞职了而已 |
[05:40] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病啊 |
[05:43] | Uh, you know what? This is ms. Kaswell’s new address. | 这是卡斯维小姐的新地址 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | So, I’m confused, freddy. | 我不明白 弗雷德 |
[05:51] | With kim gone, why are you still on her desk? | 金都走了 你还赖着她的办公桌干嘛 |
[05:54] | Free coffee, free office supplies, | 这里有免费的咖啡和办公用品 |
[05:56] | And I am building a plantation on “Farmville.” | 而且我正在”开心农场”建种植园呢 |
[05:59] | Why would I leave? | 我干嘛要走 |
[06:04] | – Parker. – I just saw the doctor. | -帕克 -我刚刚去见过医生 |
[06:07] | Said he could wake up anytime. | 说他随时可能醒来 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[06:10] | We’re just…waiting. | 我们只需要…等待 |
[06:14] | Can I talk to you out here? | 咱们能到那边谈谈吗 |
[06:16] | Go. | 走 |
[06:18] | Look, it’s been three days. | 已经过了三天了 |
[06:20] | It’s time to get back to work. | 你应该回去工作了 |
[06:22] | Fine, but at the moment, I don’t have any clients. | 好啊 但是目前我没有客户 |
[06:24] | Oh, potentially, you have a whale. | 你有可能会接到一位鲸鱼客户 |
[06:25] | That is highly insensitive. | 你那么说太过分了 |
[06:27] | Maybe the client has a thyroid problem. | 也许那个客户的甲状腺有问题呢 |
[06:29] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[06:30] | Sweetie, a “whale” is what we call a wealthy client. | 亲爱的 我们管有钱的客户叫”鲸鱼” |
[06:33] | Tim Kline just fired his lawyer | 就在庭审当天早晨 |
[06:34] | on the morning of his trial. | 提姆·克莱因炒了他的律师 |
[06:36] | Oh, my god. Tim Kline, | 天哪 那个电影明星 |
[06:37] | – the movie star, is your whale? – Potentially. | -提姆·克莱因就是你的鲸鱼吗 -有可能 |
[06:39] | Oh, he’s charged with a hit and run — | 他因为开车肇事逃逸而被起诉 |
[06:41] | 12-year-old girl. | 受害者是一个十二岁女孩 |
[06:42] | – She’s in bad shape. – Yep. | -被撞得很惨 -没错 |
[06:44] | Jane, you’re gonna meet him in an hour. | 简 你一个小时后要跟他见面 |
[06:45] | – No. – Poolside at the Waverly? | -不要 -在威弗利山庄的游泳池边吗 |
[06:47] | It’s where he takes all of his meetings. | 他所有的会议都是在那儿开的 |
[06:49] | It’s also where he trashed his hotel room, | 也就是在那里 他把酒店房间搞得乱七八糟 |
[06:51] | Made a sex tape, | 录了性爱录影带 |
[06:53] | and drunk twittered about his affair. | 还醉醺醺地把自己的风流韵事发到了微博上 |
[06:55] | – I don’t want the case. – Are you crazy?! | -我不想接这个案子 -你疯了吗 |
[06:58] | He only fired his attorney | 他之所以炒掉他的律师 |
[06:59] | because he wants to delay the trial | 只是因为想把庭审拖延到 |
[07:01] | until he can finish shooting “Bad blood 3.” | 他拍完《仇恨3》之后 |
[07:03] | And besides, I think he’s guilty. | 而且 我认为他有罪 |
[07:05] | Well, sure, his Ferrari was found dumped off Mulholland | 好吧 虽说他的法拉利在案发后第二天早上 |
[07:09] | the morning after the accident, | 被发现遗弃在了穆赫兰道下面 |
[07:10] | and he doesn’t have an alibi, | 而且他也没有不在场证明 |
[07:11] | but every movie star deserves fair representation. | 但是每个电影明星都有权得到公平的辩护 |
[07:14] | It’s in the Bill of Rights. | 这是《权利法案》上的原话 |
[07:16] | Jane, you’re going to that meeting. | 简 你必须去赴约 |
[07:17] | We both are! Oh, no! | 我们俩都去 不行 |
[07:19] | Be honest — can you see the pimple on my nose? | 实话实说 你能看见我鼻子上的痘痘吗 |
[07:21] | I know it’s there. I can feel it. | 我知道就在这儿 我能感觉得到 |
[07:22] | I cannot meet Tim Kline with a zit. | 我不能顶着青春痘去见提姆·克莱因 |
[07:24] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不出来 |
[07:25] | – Okay. – Even if I was going, I’m sorry, | -那就好 -对不起 就算要去 |
[07:27] | but I can’t bring a friend. | 我也不能带上个朋友 |
[07:29] | No, but you can bring an intern. | 的确不能带朋友 但可以带实习生 |
[07:32] | Unpaid. | 无薪实习 |
[07:32] | Oh. She knows all the details. She can keep you focused. | 她了解案情的细节 可以让你集中精力 |
[07:35] | My yoga instructor says I’m so focused, | 我的瑜伽教练说 有时候我的精力过于集中 |
[07:37] | that sometimes it’s like there’s nothing in my head. | 就好像脑子里空无一物 |
[07:41] | I told vanessa that I would stay with Grayson | 我告诉过瓦内萨在她回来之前 |
[07:43] | until she got back, so — | 我会陪着格雷森 所以… |
[07:44] | – Hey, vanessa. – Hi. | -你好 瓦内萨 -你好 |
[07:46] | Jane, thank you for staying with him. | 简 谢谢你陪着他 |
[07:49] | Oh, of course. | 没什么 |
[07:50] | If you need me to stick around, I’m not… | 要是你需要我继续留在这里 我不… |
[07:52] | Oh, no, we’ll be fine. | 不用了 我能行 |
[07:58] | Well, let’s go meet the whale. | 咱们去见见那条鲸鱼吧 |
[08:11] | Kim. | 金 |
[08:13] | Penny. Hi. | 佩妮 你好 |
[08:15] | You’re working in a coffee shop? | 你在咖啡馆里工作吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah. It’s a temporary situation. | 对 这只是暂时的 |
[08:21] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:22] | Oh, I’m great. | 我好极了 |
[08:24] | Fine. | 还行吧 |
[08:26] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[08:28] | Oh. Well, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[08:30] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:33] | You remember Kevin? | 你还记得凯文吗 |
[08:34] | Yeah, your cheating ex-husband? | 记得 你那个劈腿的前夫 |
[08:36] | We got him pretty good in the divorce. | 离婚的时候 咱们狠狠捞了他一票 |
[08:38] | A few weeks ago, he called and said he’d been to therapy | 几周前 他打电话来说他去接受了治疗 |
[08:41] | and that he was a changed man. | 而且已经改过自新了 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[08:44] | I invited him over for dinner, | 我请他过来吃晚饭 |
[08:46] | and one thing led to another… | 然后一来二去… |
[08:49] | You slept with him. | 你就跟他上床了 |
[08:51] | And then I never heard from him again. | 然后他就杳无音讯了 |
[08:53] | Jackass. | 混蛋 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:56] | Well, how can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[08:57] | I want to sue him. | 我想起诉他 |
[08:59] | For what? For…a booty call? | 告他什么 打电话找你上床吗 |
[09:02] | Can I do that? | 这个理由可以吗 |
[09:06] | Actually, I think you can. | 实际上 我认为是可以的 |
[09:08] | I’ll work up a cause of action, | 我会拟好诉讼事由 |
[09:10] | File a complaint, and he’ll be served by noon. | 提起诉讼 中午前他就会接到传票 |
[09:12] | Great. Oh, there’s one more thing. | 好极了 还有一件事 |
[09:14] | I-I heard you and Parker broke up. | 我听说你和帕克分手了 |
[09:17] | It’s for the best. | 那是最好的选择 |
[09:18] | I’m thinking Kevin will hire Parker to be his lawyer. | 我想凯文会雇用帕克做他的律师 |
[09:21] | They’re friends from the club. | 他们是俱乐部里认识的朋友 |
[09:22] | Will that be a problem? | 那会有问题吗 |
[09:24] | Not for me. | 我没问题 |
[09:26] | Good. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:31] | You get to go to the Waverly in the middle of the day | 你可以在工作时间到威弗利来 |
[09:33] | with an expense account. | 而且还能报销 |
[09:34] | You have the coolest job ever! | 你这工作简直酷毙了 |
[09:36] | I know, right? | 我知道 很酷对吧 |
[09:38] | Ooh! Eye candy, 6:00. | 六点钟方向 秀色可餐哦 |
[09:43] | – Miss Bingum? – Yes. | -宾格温小姐 -是 |
[09:45] | Hi, I’m Mark, tim’s manager. | 你好 我是马克 提姆的经纪人 |
[09:47] | – Hello. – And his brother, four years older. | -你好 -也是他的哥哥 比他大四岁 |
[09:50] | – A Virgo. – That’s right. And you are? | -处女座 -没错 您是哪位 |
[09:52] | Miss Bingum’s intern, Stacy. | 宾格温小姐的实习生 史黛西 |
[09:54] | Pleasure to meet both of you. | 很高兴见到二位 |
[09:56] | Tim’s waiting in a bungalow. | 提姆在棚子里等着呢 |
[09:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:06] | I know how it looks — | 我知道大家会怎么想– |
[10:07] | Me firing my lawyer at the 11th hour. | 我在关键时刻把律师给炒了 |
[10:09] | But what can I say? The guy’s incompetent. | 但我能怎么办呢 那家伙很不称职 |
[10:12] | Why wait till the day of the trial? | 为什么要等到庭审日才炒他 |
[10:13] | Because he promised this day would never come. | 因为他保证过这一天永远不会到来 |
[10:15] | He said the charges were gonna be dismissed. | 他说指控会被驳回 |
[10:17] | You are looking at 10 years in jail. | 你现在面临着十年监禁的指控 |
[10:21] | Have you considered a plea? | 你考虑过抗辩吗 |
[10:24] | No. Because I’m innocent. | 没有 因为我是无辜的 |
[10:26] | Someone stole my car and hit that girl, okay? | 有人偷了我的车 撞了那个女孩 |
[10:28] | I was home alone the whole night. I swear. | 我那天整晚都独自在家 我发誓 |
[10:30] | I totally believe you. | 我完全相信你 |
[10:33] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[10:35] | I don’t know if I believe you. | 我不确定 我是否相信你 |
[10:38] | Well, then, we appreciate your candor, | 好吧 我们感激你的直率 |
[10:40] | But we’re done here. | 我们到此为止吧 |
[10:41] | No, no, no, no, wait! Jane is a great lawyer. | 不不不 等等 简是个很棒的律师 |
[10:43] | She’s won awards. I mean, nothing like your People’s Choice, | 她曾获过奖 和你所获的人民选择奖不一样 |
[10:43] | 人民选择奖是每年一届的美国娱乐奖项 在美国有”民间奥斯卡”之称 | |
[10:46] | but real lawyer awards. | 是真正的律师奖 |
[10:48] | Say something. | 赶紧说几句 |
[10:50] | If I don’t believe you, | 如果连我都不相信你 |
[10:51] | good luck with a jury. | 你觉得陪审团会相信吗 |
[10:53] | Tim. Tim Kline. | 提姆 提姆·克莱因 |
[10:54] | I’m Jason Hendler with “Extra.” | 我是《号外》节目的杰森·亨德勒 |
[10:55] | It’s not a good time right now. | 他现在不能接受采访 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 我很抱歉打扰你 |
[10:57] | but is it true you fired your attorney this morning? | 你今天早晨真的把你的律师解雇了吗 |
[11:00] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[11:01] | Is it a delay tactic so you can finish filming your movie? | 这是你为了完成电影拍摄而实施的拖延策略吗 |
[11:04] | No, I, um… | 不 我… |
[11:05] | It’s not — it’s not that uncommon. | 这并不是…并不是什么新鲜事 |
[11:07] | Please, please, please? | 求你了 求你了 |
[11:08] | It’s fairly common. This is — this is… | 这是常有的事 这… 这… |
[11:10] | Excuse me, Mr. “Extra extra,” | 打扰一下 “号外”先生 |
[11:13] | but to blind-side Mr. Kline just when his jury | 克莱因先生案件的陪审团还在选定当中 |
[11:15] | is being impaneled | 你现在对他进行中伤 |
[11:17] | Compromises his right to a fair trial. | 将损害他受到公平审判的权利 |
[11:19] | Do you, sir, really want to stand in the way of justice? | 先生 您真的想成为正义的拦路虎吗 |
[11:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:24] | Her name’s Jane Bingum. | 她叫简·宾格温 |
[11:26] | And she’s my new lawyer. | 她是我的新律师 |
[11:33] | But to blind-side Mr. Kline just when his jury | 克莱因先生案件的陪审团还在选定当中 |
[11:36] | is being impaneled | 你现在对他进行中伤 |
[11:37] | compromises his right just when histo a fair trial. | 将损害他受到公平审判的权利 |
[11:39] | “Do you, sir, really want to stand in the way of justice?” | “先生 您真的想成为正义的拦路虎吗” |
[11:42] | That’s good, Stacy. | 真不错 史黛西 |
[11:44] | If they remake “Erin Brockovich,” | 如果他们要重拍《永不妥协》 |
[11:45] | I am so ready. | 我绝对准备好了 |
[11:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:47] | Her name is jane bingum, and she’s my new lawyer. | 她叫简·宾格温 她是我的新律师 |
[11:51] | Bad boy Tim Kline has had a rough year. | 坏小子提姆·克莱因这一年几经波折 |
[11:54] | First, accusations of infidelity with his pilates instructor. | 先是被指控与他的普拉提教练偷情 |
[11:58] | Then his wife, Lana, files for divorce | 然后是他的妻子 拉娜 在结婚三年后 |
[12:01] | after three years of marriage. | 提出了离婚诉讼请求 |
[12:04] | Police reports, crime-scene photos, deposition transcripts. | 这是警察报告 犯罪现场照片和证词副本 |
[12:07] | And the clerk called. | 还有 法院来过电话 |
[12:09] | The judge denied your petition for a continuance. | 法官驳回了你审判延期的请求 |
[12:11] | Said she won’t delay the trial | 说她不会延期审判 |
[12:12] | so your client can finish the movie. | 让你的客户拍完他的电影 |
[12:13] | But I’m not ready. | 但我还没准备好 |
[12:15] | Then we better get to work. | 那我们最好马上开工 |
[12:28] | Ms. Kaswell. | 卡斯维小姐 |
[12:31] | It’s nice to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[12:33] | I’m here about the settlement conference you requested. | 我是来参加你所要求的和解会议的 |
[12:35] | I’ve left you a dozen messages. | 我给你留了十多条信息 |
[12:36] | I apologize for kissing Claire. | 很抱歉我吻了克莱尔 |
[12:38] | It meant nothing to me. | 那对我毫无意义 |
[12:40] | I’m not here about us. | 我过来不是为了谈咱俩的事 |
[12:42] | Kim… | 金… |
[12:43] | Parker, the case. | 帕克 谈案子 |
[12:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | Your complaint has no merit. | 你的控诉没有法律依据 |
[12:51] | You can’t sue for a booty call gone bad. | 你不能因为变味的一夜情而提起上诉 |
[12:55] | Three causes of action — civil battery, | 我有三个诉讼原由:触犯民法 |
[12:58] | negligent infliction of emotional distress, | 过失导致他人精神痛苦 |
[13:00] | and general sexual misconduct. | 以及不正当性行为 |
[13:02] | I don’t even understand that last one. | 最后一条我不太理解 |
[13:03] | I wouldn’t expect you to. | 我没指望你能理解 |
[13:06] | Okay. We’re seeking an order to dismiss. | 好吧 我们正在请求撤诉 |
[13:09] | Then why did you even call this meeting? | 那你为什么要召开这次会议 |
[13:11] | To see you. | 为了见到你 |
[13:13] | And if a settlement conference | 如果一场和解会议 |
[13:14] | was the only way I could get through to you — | 是我唯一能见到你的方法… |
[13:15] | We’re done. I’ll see you in court. | 我们谈完了 法庭上见 |
[13:24] | Based on skid marks and the initial impact, | 根据刹车痕迹和和初始撞击位置 |
[13:27] | I concluded that Amy Robinson was struck | 可得知艾米·罗宾逊是于晚上8:15左右 |
[13:28] | by a southbound car on Beverly Glen at approximately 8:15 p.m. | 在比弗利山被一辆南向行驶的车所撞 |
[13:32] | And you found this vehicle, a Ferrari 599, | 你在第二天早晨找到了这辆车 |
[13:35] | The following morning? | 法拉利599 |
[13:36] | Yes, at the base of Laurel Canyon. | 是的 在月桂谷底部找到的 |
[13:38] | Registered to Tim Kline. | 车主是提姆·克莱因 |
[13:39] | We believe it was pushed off of Mulholland drive | 我们认为有人将车推下了穆赫兰道的车道 |
[13:41] | in an attempt to hide it from authorities. | 试图躲避当局的追查 |
[13:43] | Are you certain it was the defendant’s car that struck Amy? | 你确定是被告的车撞了艾米吗 |
[13:46] | Yes — hair, fiber, and blood on the car’s grille | 是的 车子栏栅上的头发 纤维和血迹 |
[13:49] | – are consistent with the vicTim. – Thank you. | -都与受害人一致 -谢谢 |
[13:52] | Detective, | 警官 |
[13:53] | did anyone see my client hit Amy Robinson? | 有人看到我的委托人撞到了艾米·罗宾逊吗 |
[13:57] | – No. – Is it conceivable that someone stole Tim’s car, | -没有 -是否可能有人偷了提姆的车 |
[14:01] | And the person who stole the car hit Amy Robinson? | 然后这个偷车贼撞了艾米·罗宾逊呢 |
[14:04] | There’s no evidence there was another driver. | 没有证据表明司机另有其人 |
[14:07] | Detective, I’d like to call your attention | 警官 我想请你看一下 |
[14:09] | to my intern’s nose. | 我实习生的鼻子 |
[14:13] | Ms. Barrett, please wave to the detective. | 巴奈特小姐 请向警官招招手 |
[14:15] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[14:18] | She appears to have flawless skin, doesn’t she? | 她的皮肤看上去完美无瑕 是吗 |
[14:22] | I guess. | 是的 |
[14:23] | She actually has a pimple on her nose. | 其实她鼻子上有颗痘痘 |
[14:26] | It’s barely noticeable. | 几乎看不出来 |
[14:27] | You said it wasn’t noticeable. | 你当时说完全看不出来 |
[14:32] | – Your honor? – Counselor, what are you doing? | -法官大人 -律师 你在干什么 |
[14:34] | I’m trying to remind the jury | 我想要提醒陪审团 |
[14:36] | that the absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence. | 证据缺失并不代表没有证据 |
[14:38] | In other words, just because you can’t see something | 换句话说 你看不到的东西 |
[14:40] | doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. | 并不代表它不存在 |
[14:42] | Like Miss Barrett’s pimple. | 就像巴奈特小姐的痘痘 |
[14:44] | Detective, just because you didn’t find evidence | 警官 你没有找到证据 |
[14:47] | that someone else was driving Tim’s car | 证明其他人开过提姆的车 |
[14:48] | doesn’t mean that someone else wasn’t, | 这不能说明 确实没有别人 |
[14:50] | in fact, driving Tim’s car, correct? | 开过提姆的车 对吗 |
[14:53] | I suppose that’s true, but — | 应该是这样 但是… |
[14:54] | No more questions. | 没有问题了 |
[15:00] | In Askewv. Askew, the court ruled, | 在艾斯丘威·艾斯丘案例中 法院裁定 |
[15:03] | “The judiciary should not attempt | “司法部门无权管理 |
[15:05] | to regulate the human condition. | 人类社会活动 |
[15:07] | Relationships beget complications which defy reason.” | 两性关系错综复杂 无章可循” |
[15:12] | That is why we’re asking you to dismiss. | 因此我们恳请您驳回起诉 |
[15:16] | This case is factually distinct. | 但此案的情况有所不同 |
[15:19] | As a divorced couple, they had a special relationship, | 作为一对离婚夫妇 他们的关系特殊 |
[15:22] | not unlike two co-workers, for instance. | 而不像是同事关系 这只是打个比方 |
[15:26] | Your point is? | 你的意思是… |
[15:27] | Mr. Brecker should have known exactly | 布瑞克先生应该非常清楚 |
[15:28] | how his behavior would have harmed my client. | 他的行为会伤害到我的委托人 |
[15:30] | And she should have known what to expect. | 她也应该清楚不该有所奢望 |
[15:32] | It’s a double-edged sword. | 有得必有失 |
[15:34] | I agree. This case has no merit. | 我同意 这个案件没有法律依据 |
[15:36] | Hold on, your hon. | 等一下 法官大人 |
[15:38] | Kevin specifically told penny that he had changed. | 凯文明确告诉佩妮他改过自新了 |
[15:41] | Given his material misrepresentation | 由于他对自己的实际情况表述失实 |
[15:43] | that he was no longer a skirt-chasing dirt bag, | 也就是声称自己不再是沾花惹草的人渣了 |
[15:47] | We would like to amend our complaint | 我们要修正我们的指控 |
[15:49] | to include false advertising. | 改为控告他进行虚假宣传 |
[15:51] | – What? No. I object. – Of course you do. | -什么 我反对 -你当然反对了 |
[15:54] | My client relied on how her husband advertised himself — | 我的委托人信任她前夫向自己的宣传 |
[15:58] | that he had gone to therapy and was a changed man. | 他说去看了心理医生 已经改过自新了 |
[16:00] | She was duped. | 但她被骗了 |
[16:01] | Your honor, she’s making a mockery of your court. | 法官大人 她这是在嘲弄法庭 |
[16:04] | I don’t disagree. False advertising claims | 我没什么意见 但虚假宣传案的索赔 |
[16:06] | should be brought before a commercial arbitrator, | 需要一名商业仲裁员的参与 |
[16:08] | and that’s where I’m remanding this case. | 因此我要移交复审本案 |
[16:10] | In fact, my sister was just appointed. | 法官将由我妹妹来担任 |
[16:12] | She’ll hear testimony tomorrow morning. | 她明早将听取双方的证词 |
[16:19] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[16:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[16:23] | I heard from Teri that we’re briefing our client here. | 我听泰丽说 我们要在这里向委托人作简报 |
[16:25] | Oh, no, no. It’s just a meeting. It’s not a briefing. | 不 只是开个小会 不是作简报 |
[16:28] | Oh, and I brought sunscreen and bathing suits | 我带了防晒霜和游泳衣 |
[16:30] | in case we have time for a siesta. | 说不定我们能有空午休一下 |
[16:31] | Sweetie, I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t be here. | 亲爱的 抱歉 但你不该来的 |
[16:34] | Oh, come on. Hey, Tim. Hi, mark. | 少来了 你们好啊 提姆 马克 |
[16:37] | Hey. So sorry we’re late. | 你们好 很抱歉我们迟到了 |
[16:39] | – We should get started. – Yes, we should. | -我们该开始了 -是的 没错 |
[16:44] | – I’m so excited! – I know. Walk. Walk. | -太激动了 -我知道 快走 快走 |
[16:47] | Well, we made some headway. | 虽然我们已经有了一些进展 |
[16:49] | But without an alibi, we’re in trouble. | 但没有不在场证明 情况还是不乐观 |
[16:52] | Tim, did anyone have access to your car? | 提姆 有没有可能别人开过你的车 |
[16:56] | Friends or employees? | 朋友或是手下 |
[16:57] | It’s a $200,000 car. | 那车价值二十万美元 |
[17:00] | Everyone knows it’s my favorite. | 所有人都知道它是我的最爱 |
[17:01] | No one drives it but me. | 除了我 谁也不能碰 |
[17:04] | – What about you, Mark? – Excuse me? | -那你呢 马克 -什么 |
[17:07] | According to “People” Magazine, you live in Tim’s guesthouse | 《人物》杂志上说 你住在提姆的客房里 |
[17:10] | and have a taste for expensive cars. | 而且对名贵跑车很有研究 |
[17:13] | I loved his Ferrari, but I never drove it. | 我很喜欢他的法拉利 但我从没开过 |
[17:16] | Oh, we have company. | 有人不请自来了 |
[17:19] | Miss Bingum, can we talk? | 宾格温小姐 我们能谈谈吗 |
[17:22] | If you’re here to offer a deal, don’t waste our time. | 如果你想和解 那就别浪费时间了 |
[17:25] | My client is innocent. | 我的委托人是无辜的 |
[17:27] | Amy Robinson died an hour ago. | 艾米·罗宾逊一个小时前死了 |
[17:30] | The indictment will be amended to second-degree murder. | 指控将被改为二级谋杀 |
[17:56] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光美女 |
[17:57] | Paula Abdul? | 宝拉·阿巴杜 |
[17:59] | Mm. I love your Egyptian cotton sheets. | 我爱死你这埃及棉的床单了 |
[18:01] | Let me guess — it’s, um, 800 thread count? | 让我猜猜 是800针的吗 |
[18:04] | 1,000. | 是1000针的 |
[18:06] | Oh, and this pillowcase is silk. | 对了 这个枕套是真丝的 |
[18:09] | I have a great idea! | 我有个好主意 |
[18:10] | Blueberry pancakes for breakfast? | 早餐吃蓝莓烤饼 如何 |
[18:13] | Okay, but why are you in my bed? | 好的 但为什么你会在我床上 |
[18:15] | Really? After last night? | 坑姐呢 我们昨晚都共度良宵了 |
[18:17] | – What?! – Just kidding! | -什么 -开玩笑的 |
[18:21] | But really, Jane, the reason I’m here | 说正经的 简 我之所以在这里 |
[18:23] | is because I think it’s time we had one of our talks. | 是因为我觉得我们该谈谈了 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:27] | Thank you, but I knowk it’s time what you’re gonna say. | 谢谢你 但我知道你想说什么了 |
[18:29] | I am smart, I’m healthy, and I have gorgeous hair. | 我才智过人 健康无比 还有一头秀发 |
[18:33] | And I can do whatever I want with my life. | 我的人生完全由我自己做主 |
[18:34] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I’m practically superwoman. | 总而言之 我简直就是个女超人 |
[18:38] | I was gonna say, “you need to grow up, Jane.” | 我要说的是你该长大了 简 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么 |
[18:41] | You’ve been pining after Grayson for so long — | 你一直都对格雷森求之若渴 念念不忘 |
[18:44] | No, he opened his eyes and said “Deb.” | 不 他当时睁开眼叫了声”黛比” |
[18:49] | He knows it’s me. | 他知道是我 |
[18:51] | The poor guy’s in a coma. | 那可怜的家伙昏迷了 |
[18:53] | His fiancee is by his side. | 他的未婚妻一直陪在他身边 |
[18:55] | The only thing you need to be is a supportive friend, | 你只应该做个给予他支持的朋友 |
[18:57] | nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[19:01] | She’s right, Jane. | 她说得对 简 |
[19:02] | I’m just saying, Paula Abdul makes an excellent point. | 我只想说 宝拉·阿巴杜说得很在理 |
[19:05] | Really? Two against one? | 开玩笑吧 两票对一票 |
[19:08] | Seriously, Fred, out of my bed. | 说真的 弗雷德 从我床上滚下去 |
[19:10] | Not until you close your eyes. | 除非你闭上眼睛 |
[19:11] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:13] | Because it’s time to wake up. | 因为是时候醒来了 |
[19:20] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[19:23] | We’re due in court in half an hour. | 离上庭还有半个小时 |
[19:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:27] | I just had the craziest dream. | 我做了个超级疯狂的梦 |
[19:31] | Ouch! Why did you do that? | 疼 你干嘛要掐我 |
[19:33] | I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t still dreaming. | 我只想确认我是不是还在做梦 |
[19:35] | Well, you’re supposed to pinch yourself. | 你该掐你自己才对 |
[19:36] | But I bruise more easily than you do. | 但我比你更容易起淤青 |
[19:38] | So true. Now, up and at ’em. | 此话不假 快起来 |
[19:40] | Stacy… | 史黛西… |
[19:41] | When Grayson finally opens his eyes, | 当格雷森最终睁开眼的时候 |
[19:43] | I want him to know that it’s me– Deb– not Jane. | 我想让他知道我是黛比 而不是简 |
[19:48] | Is that so wrong? | 那样做有错吗 |
[19:49] | There is nothing wrong with hoping. | 心存希望没有什么错 |
[19:51] | But if he opens his eyes and he doesn’t know it’s you… | 但如果当他睁开眼睛 不知道你是黛比的话… |
[19:55] | Then I need to be a supportive friend, nothing more? | 那我只能做个给予他支持的朋友 仅此而已 |
[19:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:59] | Now, sweetie, we have to get to work. | 好了 亲爱的 我们该工作了 |
[20:02] | Now, let me be perfectly clear. | 先说清楚 |
[20:04] | My brother only kicked me this case | 我哥哥之所以把这个案子交给我 |
[20:05] | because I missed out on his last birthday. | 只是因为我错过了他去年的生日 |
[20:08] | Ms. Kaswell, cutting through the legalese, | 卡斯维女士 简单地说 |
[20:10] | you’re suing today because of a booty call. Is that correct? | 你是因为一夜情而提出上诉的吗 |
[20:13] | A booty call caused by false advertising. | 是由虚假宣传而引发的一夜情 |
[20:18] | Now, the only issue of law is whether Mr. Brecker | 那么现在案子的关键就是 |
[20:20] | falsely represented that he was a changed man | 布瑞克先生自称已经改过自新 |
[20:23] | in order to convince his ex-wife to have sex with him. | 是否只是为了欺骗他前妻与他发生性关系 |
[20:27] | Now, Mr. Brecker, it says here that you told your ex-wife | 那么布瑞克先生 你告诉你前妻 |
[20:30] | that you’re seeing a psychiatrist? | 你在看心理医生 对吗 |
[20:32] | – Yes, that’s true. – Perfect. | -是的 没错 -很好 |
[20:33] | Have the doctor here later this afternoon to testify. | 通知那位医生今天下午来出庭作证 |
[20:36] | Testify? Testify to what? | 作证 证明什么 |
[20:38] | To testify that your client is a changed man. | 证明你的委托人确实已经改过自新了 |
[20:44] | Under the law, Amy Robinson’s death | 从法律上来说 车祸是导致艾米·罗宾逊 |
[20:46] | is a direct result of being hit by the car. | 死亡的直接原因 |
[20:49] | In other words, although she passed away last night, | 换句话说 尽管她是昨晚去世的 |
[20:52] | under the law’s as if she | 但从法律的角度来说 |
[20:54] | – died at the time of impact. – My wife’s here. | -她在发生车祸时就已死亡 -我太太来了 |
[20:55] | – She’s your next witness. – What? | -她是下一个证人 -什么 |
[20:58] | She’s my alibi. | 她能为我作不在场证明 |
[21:00] | Okay, but I thought you said — | 好吧 我还以为你说… |
[21:01] | Look, I wasn’t sure if she was coming, | 我之前不确定她会不会来 |
[21:04] | but she’s here now. | 不过她现在来了 |
[21:06] | Please trust me. | 请相信我 |
[21:11] | Miss Bingum, please call your next witness. | 宾格温女士 请传召你的下一位证人 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:18] | The defense calls… | 辩方传召… |
[21:21] | Lana Kline. | 拉娜·克莱因 |
[21:25] | Ms. Kline, what is your relationship to my client? | 克莱因夫人 你和我的委托人是什么关系 |
[21:30] | I’m his wife, soon to be ex-wife. | 我是他妻子 马上就是前妻了 |
[21:33] | Papers are just being finalized. | 离婚协议书刚刚定稿 |
[21:35] | I see. | 好的 |
[21:41] | Ms. Kline, on the night of the tragic accident, | 克莱因夫人 这起悲剧发生的当天晚上 |
[21:45] | can you account for my client’s whereabouts? | 你能证明我委托人的下落吗 |
[21:48] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[21:49] | Objection. | 反对 |
[21:50] | Miss Bingum did not file notice of an alibi witness. | 宾格温女士没有书面通知有不在场证人 |
[21:52] | I would have, if I’d been granted the continuance | 如果能延期审理 有更多时间准备 |
[21:55] | and had more time. | 我会把她列进证人名单的 |
[21:56] | I’m usually much better prepared. | 通常我的准备工作都比这次充分 |
[21:58] | Overruled. You’ll have time to cross. | 反对无效 你稍后可进行交互讯问 |
[22:00] | Miss Kline, continue. | 克莱因女士 请继续 |
[22:02] | The night of the accident, I was at Tim’s house. | 事故发生的那天晚上 我在提姆家 |
[22:06] | Why was that? | 你去那里做什么 |
[22:07] | I own “The dancing horse.” It’s an antique figurine. | 我有一件叫做”舞动之驹”的古董雕像 |
[22:10] | It fell off a shelf, so I sent it out for repair. | 从架子上掉下来摔坏了 我把它送去修理 |
[22:13] | The shop still had tim’s address on file, | 结果商店的档案里填的还是提姆的地址 |
[22:15] | so they sent it to his house. | 所以他们把它寄到了他家 |
[22:16] | – So you went to pick it up? – Yes. | -所以你要到他家去取 -是的 |
[22:18] | I even brought the box with the mailing slip | 我还把邮寄的纸盒带来了 |
[22:20] | so you can see that it’s the same date as the accident. | 你可以看到送达日期就是事故当天 |
[22:27] | Your honor, I would like to submit this box | 法官大人 我想将这个盒子奉上 |
[22:30] | marked as defense exhibit “A.” | 作为被告的”证物A” |
[22:33] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[22:34] | When I got to Tim’s house, he was asleep on the sofa | 我到提姆家时 他已经在沙发上睡着了 |
[22:37] | I saw that “Planet Earth” was playing on his giant TV, | 他家的大电视上正在放《行星地球》 |
[22:41] | so I started to watch. | 所以我就看了会儿电视 |
[22:42] | I was there from around 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. | 在那儿从七点待到十点 |
[22:44] | – And Tim was on the sofa the entire time? – Yes. | -这段时间提姆一直都在沙发上 -是的 |
[22:48] | And I’m guessing he was passed out from a few too many beers, | 我估计他是因为啤酒喝太多 昏睡过去了 |
[22:50] | but that’s just a guess. | 不过那只是推测 |
[22:53] | – An educated guess. – Thank you. | -一种合理的推测 -谢谢 |
[22:57] | Are you aware that Tim was first charged with this crime | 你知道提姆一个月前就接到了 |
[22:59] | – over a month ago? – Yes. | -本案的指控吗 -知道 |
[23:01] | Why didn’t you say anything earlier? | 为什么之前什么都不说 |
[23:03] | Because I’m angry at Tim. He embarrassed me in the press. | 因为他让我在媒体上丢脸 我很生他的气 |
[23:06] | Look, it might not have been the right thing to do, | 也许这么做不太好 |
[23:07] | but I wanted to see him sweat. | 但我只是想看看他着急的样子 |
[23:09] | Is it true that you’ve been locked | 你最近几个月 |
[23:10] | – in a bitter divorce dispute over the past few months? – Yes. | -是否一直身陷痛苦的离婚诉讼案 -对 |
[23:14] | The sticking point is the house in Aspen. | 争执的焦点在于阿斯彭的那所房子 |
[23:17] | You both want it. | 你们都想要 |
[23:18] | You said your divorce paperwork is being finalized. | 你说你们的离婚协议书刚刚定稿 |
[23:21] | Did the defendant agree to give you | 被告是否是在过去的24小时内 |
[23:23] | the house in Aspen within the last 24 hours? | 才同意把阿斯彭的房子转交给你的 |
[23:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:28] | – Was the house a bribe for your testimony today? – No! | -他有没有用房子来贿赂你作伪证 -没有 |
[23:32] | So it’s just a coincidence that after he agreed to give you | 那么刚好在他同意分给你五百万财产后 |
[23:34] | a $5 million piece of property, | 你就愿意来为他作证了 |
[23:37] | you suddenly agreed to testify on his behalf. | 这只是个巧合吗 |
[23:39] | Are you aware of the penalties for perjury, Miss Kline? | 你知道作伪证的后果吗 克莱因女士 |
[23:42] | – Objection! – No more questions. | -反对 -没有问题了 |
[23:46] | I need a recess. | 请求暂时休庭 |
[23:47] | I’m sure you do. Court adjourned. | 我想也是 休庭 |
[23:52] | Don’t say anything. Just listen. | 什么都别说 听我说就行 |
[23:56] | You ran over a 12-year-old little girl, | 你撞了一个十二岁的小女孩 |
[23:59] | and then you bribed your wife to commit perjury. | 然后收买了你妻子来作伪证 |
[24:02] | – No! – And I can only assume | -不是 -而且我只能认为 |
[24:03] | that your prior counsel heard about your deal with Lana | 你的前任律师是听说了你和拉娜的交易 |
[24:05] | and withdrew from the case | 才退出这个案子的 |
[24:07] | because they didn’t want to participate in perjury. | 因为他们不想参与作伪证 |
[24:09] | Would you just listen to me? | 你能听我说吗 |
[24:11] | Lana called me up. | 拉娜打电话给我 |
[24:12] | She told me about “The Dancing Horse.” | 把”舞动之驹”的事告诉了我 |
[24:14] | She just wouldn’t testify unless I gave her | 她说除非我把阿斯彭的房子给她 |
[24:15] | the place in Aspen. | 否则不会替我作证 |
[24:16] | Even if that’s the case, the jury’s not buying it. | 即使这是事实 陪审团也不会买帐的 |
[24:19] | Well, it’s the truth. She just wanted something for it. | 这就是事实 她想用这个来做交换 |
[24:24] | Tim, by any chance, | 提姆 有没有可能 |
[24:26] | could your brother have been driving the car? | 你哥哥曾经开过那辆车 |
[24:29] | No. | 不可能 |
[24:30] | It could give us reasonable doubt | 如果我向陪审团提出这种可能 |
[24:31] | if I could just suggest to the jury that — | 就能引起合理的怀疑… |
[24:33] | Stop, stop. | 别说了 |
[24:35] | Mark has looked out for me my entire life, | 马克一直在我身边照顾我 |
[24:38] | and I refuse to accuse him of anything he did not do. | 我绝不能让他去背这个黑锅 |
[24:42] | Find another way. | 想个其它办法吧 |
[24:46] | Dr. Liddel, how long have you been Kevin’s psychiatrist? | 利德尔医生 你为凯文做心理治疗有多久了 |
[24:50] | About six months — ever since his divorce. | 六个月左右 从他离婚以后开始的 |
[24:52] | Mr. Parker, you’re up. | 帕克先生 你来提问 |
[24:54] | Dr. Liddel, one week before the alleged incident, | 利德尔医生 在这件事发生前一周 |
[24:57] | Kevin told you he no longer needed your services. | 凯文告诉你 自己不需要治疗了 |
[24:59] | Why was that? | 为什么 |
[25:00] | He said he was all better. | 他说他已经完全好了 |
[25:02] | “All better”? | “完全好了” |
[25:03] | Kevin said he understood that he treated women poorly, | 凯文说 他清楚自己对女人很不负责任 |
[25:06] | Probably a result of | 这很可能是 |
[25:07] | a dysfunctional relationship with his mother, | 他跟母亲的关系失调所引起的 |
[25:09] | And that he would modify his behavior accordingly. | 他说他会改过自新的 |
[25:12] | It’s in my notes. | 这些都记在笔记里了 |
[25:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:17] | May I see your notes? | 我能看看你的笔记吗 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry, doctor/patient privilege. | 恐怕不行 这是医患作证特免权 |
[25:20] | I don’t think so. Excuse me? | -这个不算数 -什么意思 |
[25:22] | Well, given the circumstances, the privilege is waived. | 由于情况特殊 特免权无效 |
[25:25] | To be honest, counselor, | 辩方律师 实话跟你说 |
[25:26] | when I first got this case, I thought it was a joke. | 刚接手这案子时 我还以为这是恶作剧 |
[25:28] | But if Dr. Liddel | 可如果利德尔医生 |
[25:30] | is really able to train men to treat women better, | 真的能让男人善待女人 |
[25:33] | I’m intrigued. | 我倒想了解一下 |
[25:35] | Doctor, have you heard the expression | 利德尔医生 不知您是否听过这样一句话 |
[25:37] | “The more things change, the more they stay the same”? | “江山易改 本性难移” |
[25:40] | Of course. | 当然听过 |
[25:42] | Two weeks before the booty call with my client, | 就在打电话给我委托人的半个月前 |
[25:44] | your patient went to a bar and had sex | 你的病人跟在酒吧遇到的女人 |
[25:47] | with a woman. | 发生了一夜情 |
[25:49] | Now, according to your notes, | 你的笔记上说 |
[25:51] | He referred to her as a “Three-beer betty.” | 他管她叫”酒过三杯后的美人” |
[25:56] | What exactly does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:00] | It means he needed to drink three beers | 就是说他只有喝过三杯酒之后 |
[26:02] | before he could find her attractive enough | 才会觉得她长得漂亮 |
[26:04] | to engage in intercourse. | 并愿意和她发生关系 |
[26:07] | Does that sound like a changed man to you? | 这也算是改过自新吗 |
[26:09] | He told me he had changed, | 他说他已经改过自新了 |
[26:11] | And that’s what I just told you. | 我刚才也是那么对你说的 |
[26:13] | But in my expert opinion, he had not. | 但以我的专业眼光来看 他根本没有 |
[26:17] | He had not…? | 他没有怎样 |
[26:19] | Changed. | 没有改变 |
[26:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | You can talk to him. | 你可以跟他聊天 |
[26:38] | I’m Dr. Kendal, his neurologist. | 我是肯德尔 他的神经科医生 |
[26:40] | – Hi. I’m Jane. – Hi. | -你好 我是简 -你好 |
[26:42] | His, uh — his fiancee, right? | 你是他的…未婚妻 对吗 |
[26:44] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[26:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. I just, um, I-I heard he was engaged. | 抱歉 我听说他订婚了 |
[26:48] | I just assumed. | 就以为你是 |
[26:49] | Oh, that’s okay. Yeah, we’re just friends. | 没关系 我们只是朋友而已 |
[26:52] | Well, there’s anecdotal evidence | 据观察性证据显示 |
[26:54] | that it’s helpful to speak to coma victims. | 对昏迷中的人说话能帮助他们恢复 |
[26:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:59] | Well, what should I talk about? | 那我该说些什么呢 |
[27:01] | Anything you want. | 随便说点什么 |
[27:03] | If it doesn’t help him, maybe it’ll help you. | 即使帮不到他 也可能会帮到你 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:14] | So what do I say to the man that I love | 对于一个不知道我真实身份的心爱男人 |
[27:15] | who doesn’t know who I really am? | 我该说些什么呢 |
[27:20] | Well, I could tell you that Kim left the firm | 我可以告诉你 金离职后 |
[27:23] | and I snagged her good chair. | 我当上了首席律师 |
[27:27] | Or I could go on about my new case — | 我也可以跟你谈我刚接手的案子 |
[27:29] | I’m representing Tim Kline, the movie star. | 委托人是著名影星提姆·克莱因 |
[27:36] | But I’d much rather tell you how much I miss you… | 可我更想告诉你 我有多想你 |
[27:44] | and how much I miss us. | 我有多怀念我们在一起的日子 |
[27:48] | And I really do want you to be happy. | 我真心希望你能幸福 |
[27:52] | but watching you with Vanessa is killing me. | 可看着你跟瓦内萨在一起 我很痛苦 |
[27:57] | I can’t believe I just said that out loud. | 真不敢相信我竟然说出口了 |
[28:03] | I know in saying this | 我明白 一旦说出来 |
[28:04] | Might make me the worst person in the world, | 我就成了全世界最可恶的人 |
[28:08] | But Vanessa is not your soul mate. | 可我还是要说 瓦内萨不是你的真命天女 |
[28:14] | I’m your soul mate. | 我才是 |
[28:17] | I’m Deb. | 我是黛比 |
[28:23] | This is kind of crazy talking to you like this. | 说这些话 你是不是觉得我疯了 |
[28:28] | Grayson, did you just move? | 格雷森 你刚才在动吗 |
[28:34] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说话吗 |
[28:38] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:41] | You were in an accident. | 你发生了车祸 |
[28:43] | But you’re okay now. | 但现在没事了 |
[28:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:10] | Grayson’s suffering from retrograde amnesia. | 格雷森所患的是逆行性遗忘 |
[29:12] | It’s not uncommon in trauma victims. | 受到重创后常常会出现这种后遗症 |
[29:13] | But it is temporary, right? | 这只是短期失忆 对吧 |
[29:16] | Most likely. The next few days are crucial. | 很有可能 几天后就能见分晓了 |
[29:19] | How is his condition, otherwise? | 他的其它状况怎么样 |
[29:21] | Well, given the circumstances, he’s a lucky man. | 鉴于这种情况 他算是很幸运了 |
[29:23] | A few fractured ribs, some bad bruises. | 不过有几处肋骨骨折和严重擦伤 |
[29:25] | So can he go home? | 那他可以出院了吗 |
[29:27] | We’re gonna keep him here for observation, | 还要留院观察一段时间 |
[29:29] | But probably in a day or two, yes. | 再过一两天应该就可以出院了 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:33] | Thank you so much. | 麻烦你了 |
[29:37] | Man. | 太好了 |
[29:39] | Your honor, I’d like the opportunity | 法官大人 下面我想要 |
[29:41] | To call a character witness to testify | 请一位证人出庭作证 |
[29:43] | That my client truly has changed. | 以证明我的委托人确实已经改过自新了 |
[29:45] | We’re done, counselor. I think I’ve heard enough. | 够了 辩方律师 我不想听了 |
[29:47] | And if either one of you want to appeal my decision, | 如果你们谁想上诉的话 |
[29:50] | My brother, who just walked in — he’s right behind you — | 我的哥哥 就是你们身后刚走进来的那位 |
[29:53] | will hear your case. | 会接手你们的案子 |
[29:55] | In the meantime, I’m ruling | 现在 我将裁决的是 |
[29:56] | That Kevin Brecker engaged in false advertising | 凯文·布瑞克涉嫌的虚假宣传案 |
[29:59] | with the express purpose of convincing the plaintiff | 而其目的 就是为了说服原告 |
[30:02] | to engage in sexual intercourse. | 与他发生性关系 |
[30:04] | Will the defendant rise? | 请被告起立 |
[30:10] | Ms. Brecker, can you read this for us? | 布瑞克太太 您能帮忙读一下这个吗 |
[30:14] | Watch out for Kevin Brecker. | 当心凯文·布瑞克 |
[30:16] | “Warning, ladies — dating this man could be damaging | “女士们 请注意 与该男子交往 |
[30:19] | to your mental health and emotional well-being.” | 有害身心健康” |
[30:22] | I’m confused. What are you asking of my client? | 我不明白了 你究竟想让我的委托人怎么做 |
[30:24] | Well, I’m ordering Mr. Brecker to purchase a billboard | 我要求布瑞克先生在日落大道上 |
[30:26] | on the Sunset Strip, | 买下一块广告牌 |
[30:27] | and I want it to look and read exactly like this. | 上面所写的内容要跟这块一模一样 |
[30:35] | Best verdict ever. | 从来没听过这么精彩的判决 |
[30:42] | Jane, you got a minute? | 简 你有空吗 |
[30:50] | I’m your guardian angel. You need to talk to me. | 我是你的守护天使 你必须跟我说话 |
[30:54] | Why are you mad at me? | 你为什么冲我发火 |
[30:55] | Is that a serious question? | 你居然问我为什么 |
[30:57] | You let Grayson get hit by a car. He almost died. | 就因为你 格雷森被车撞了 差点死掉 |
[31:00] | No, no, this is not my fault. | 不 这不能怪我 |
[31:02] | I told you not to go to that dinner. | 我早跟你说过 不要去吃那顿晚餐 |
[31:03] | I begged you not to intervene in his and vanessa’s relationship. | 我恳求你不要干预他跟瓦内萨的事 |
[31:06] | Are you saying this is my fault? No. | 你是说这都是我的错吗 不是 |
[31:08] | You didn’t tell me what was gonna happen. | 是你没提前告诉我会发生什么事 |
[31:10] | Because I didn’t know, Jane! I can’t see into the future. | 因为我真的不知道 简 我没法预知未来 |
[31:13] | All I know is that there’s some rules that we all have to follow, | 我只知道有些规矩我们必须遵守 |
[31:15] | and you refuse to believe that they apply to you. | 但你却觉得自己在体制外 |
[31:17] | And now you’re trying to blame me. | 现在你又想来责怪我 |
[31:18] | Fred, you are my guardian angel. | 弗雷德 你是我的守护天使 |
[31:21] | Yes! Good. You understand. | 是的 太好了 你想通了 |
[31:23] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[31:25] | Well, you can help me | 那你可以帮我 |
[31:26] | by closing the door on the way out of my office. | 从外面把门关上吗 |
[31:40] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:42] | Helping Jane with her case. I’m studying the evidence. | 协助简办她的案子啊 我在研究这些证据 |
[31:44] | Jane’s been through that box like a million times. | 这些东西 简已经研究过无数次了 |
[31:46] | – I’m another set of eyes. – I don’t think so. | -我用的是旁观者的视角 -不敢苟同 |
[31:49] | Look, it isn’t going well, | 听着 现在案件进展不顺利 |
[31:50] | And if there’s a chance I could assist… | 但是如果我能帮得上忙… |
[31:52] | But I get it. | 但我明白了 |
[31:53] | You think I’m just a dumb blonde | 你觉得我不过是个 |
[31:55] | who wouldn’t possibly be useful. | 没用的金发傻妞 |
[31:57] | And you’re expecting an argument? | 你觉得这个问题有必要争论吗 |
[31:59] | You know, right now, your boss needs our support. | 现在 你的老板需要我们的支持 |
[32:02] | If anything, you should be encouraging me. | 你应该鼓励我才对 |
[32:04] | Really? Like what, a cheer? | 是吗 怎么鼓励 给你跳段啦啦舞吗 |
[32:06] | Oh, my god. That’s a great idea. | 天啊 真是个好主意 |
[32:08] | Maybe something like… | 或许应该像这样… |
[32:09] | Clap, clap, | 拍拍手 拍拍手 |
[32:10] | stomp, stomp, yeah! | 跺跺脚 跺跺脚 耶 |
[32:12] | There’s something seriously wrong with you. | 你脑子真的有问题 |
[32:13] | Nope. I just had a physical. | 错 我那是在锻炼身体 |
[32:16] | How’s it going in here? | 有什么进展吗 |
[32:18] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[32:19] | Stacy! | 史黛西 |
[32:20] | – You’re short! – You’re mean. | -你好矮 -你好坏 |
[32:22] | – I mean you’re short! – I am not short. | -我的意思是你很矮 -我不矮 |
[32:23] | You just have really long legs and insist on wearing heels. | 只不过是你的腿太长 还穿着高跟鞋 |
[32:26] | I’m not insulting you. I just realized something. | 我不是在嘲笑你 我只是灵光一闪 |
[32:29] | Okay, look at this photo. | 看看这张照片 |
[32:31] | The driver’s seat is close to the dash. | 司机的座位离方向盘很近 |
[32:32] | It’s like how you move the seat when you get into my car. | 如果你要开我的车 就得这样调整座位 |
[32:34] | So you’re saying whoever drove it is short. | 你的意思就是 开车的人比较矮 |
[32:37] | Yes! But Tim is over 6′. | 没错 但提姆的身高超过183厘米 |
[32:40] | Maybe the tow yard moved the seat | 也可能是拖车厂的人 |
[32:41] | when they brought it to the lot. | 把座位给调整了 |
[32:44] | Maybe they didn’t. | 或许他们没有 |
[32:45] | If the crash down Mulholland | 如果在从穆赫兰道旁坠落的过程中 |
[32:47] | caused the seat motor to break, | 车辆的座椅马达受了损伤 |
[32:48] | it would have locked into the last position it was in. | 那座椅就锁定在了损坏前的位置 |
[32:51] | It’s true of all cars produced since 1995. | 1995年之后生产的所有汽车都是这样 |
[32:55] | That was exactly what I was thinking. | 和我的想法完全吻合 |
[32:57] | We should go to the tow yard. | 我们应该去拖车场一趟 |
[32:58] | Yes, we should. | 是的 我们去吧 |
[32:59] | Clap, clap, | 拍拍手 拍拍手 |
[33:00] | stomp, stomp, yeah. | 跺跺脚 跺跺脚 耶 |
[33:04] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:06] | Mark. What are you doing here? | 马克 你来干什么 |
[33:09] | Miss bingum, I want to confess. | 宾格温女士 我想要认罪 |
[33:13] | I was driving the car… | 当时是我开的车… |
[33:15] | …and I killed that girl. | …是我撞死了那个女孩 |
[33:23] | I am confused. | 我有点搞不懂 |
[33:24] | Why are we here if Mark confessed? | 马克都认罪了 我们还来干什么 |
[33:27] | Because I can’t represent him, | 因为我不能替他辩护 |
[33:28] | and a new attorney could convince him to change his story. | 而新的律师会让他更改说辞 |
[33:30] | Ah, and you want to make it stick. | 而你要却要坚持找到真相 |
[33:32] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[33:34] | Here is the car. | 就是这辆车 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:36] | Ms. Stacy, please take a seat. | 史黛西小姐 请入坐 |
[33:40] | Well, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:45] | Okay, I’m 5’8″, | 好了 我身高175厘米 |
[33:46] | And there is no way I could drive this car in this position. | 我不可能以这样的姿势开这辆车 |
[33:49] | And Mark is shorter than me. | 而马克比我要矮 |
[33:51] | Check the seat motor. Is it broken? | 检查一下座椅马达 坏了吗 |
[33:56] | Yes, it is. | 是的 坏了 |
[33:57] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[33:58] | So even without Mark’s confession, | 所以就算马克没有认罪 |
[33:59] | This should be enough for reasonable doubt. | 这个也足够作为合理疑点了 |
[33:59] | 合理疑点:除非有确凿无比的证据能证明被告的罪行 否则陪审员无法判定被告有罪 | |
[34:02] | – You’re the best intern ever. – I try. | -你是最棒的实习生 -那还用说 |
[34:08] | Ooh, don’t move. You got something on the back of your thigh. | 别动 你大腿上有点东西 |
[34:10] | Aah! Oh, my god. Is it a spider? | 天啊 是蜘蛛吗 |
[34:12] | I know it’s not very zen. Just kill it! Just kill it! | 我知道这样很冷血 但快弄死它 弄死它 |
[34:14] | It’s not a spider. | 不是蜘蛛 |
[34:15] | – Stacy. – Yes? | -史黛西 -怎么了 |
[34:17] | I don’t think Mark was driving that car. | 我觉得开车的不是马克 |
[34:20] | But I know who was. | 但我知道是谁了 |
[34:24] | Lana, would you mind standing up | 拉娜 可以请你站起来吗 |
[34:25] | so my intern can measure you? | 我的实习生要测量一下你的身高 |
[34:29] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[34:29] | Make your point, quickly. | 说明重点 快点 |
[34:34] | 5’4″. | 160厘米 |
[34:37] | Your honor, the motorized seat in Tim’s car | 法官大人 提姆车上的机动座椅 |
[34:40] | was locked in the position of the last person who drove it. | 锁定在了最后一位驾驶人所调整的位置上 |
[34:42] | Based on my conversation with the impound lot manager, | 根据我从扣押场管理人那里了解到的情况 |
[34:45] | that driver would have been between | 那个司机的身高应该 |
[34:46] | 5’1″ and 5’5″. | 在155到165厘米之间 |
[34:49] | Here is his sworn affidavit. | 这是他的法定声明 |
[34:53] | I now call your attention to the monitor. | 现在请大家注意看屏幕 |
[34:56] | On the screen is a CSI photo of the driver’s compartment | 屏幕上显示的是由CSI拍摄的 |
[34:59] | at the time the car was found. | 车辆被发现时的驾驶室照片 |
[35:01] | Now I will magnify the image. | 现在我来放大图片 |
[35:06] | And I ask the jury to look closely at the seat. | 请陪审团仔细观察这个座位 |
[35:11] | It’s a ball! It’s a styrofoam packing ball! | 那是个小球 是个包装用的泡沫塑料球 |
[35:14] | While overly enthusiastic, my intern is correct. | 虽然我的实习生有点激动 但是她说得对 |
[35:17] | The styrofoam ball | 这个泡沫球 |
[35:19] | is consistent with the type used to pack “The Dancing Horse,” | 与包装”舞动之驹”的泡沫相同 |
[35:23] | which you said you picked up from Tim’s house. | 就是你从提姆家里取回的那尊雕像 |
[35:25] | So, we have evidence placing | 所以 我们现在有证据 |
[35:27] | Lana in Tim’s car. | 证明拉娜开过提姆的车 |
[35:30] | Lana, didn’t you say | 拉娜 你不是说过 |
[35:32] | that you’ve been upset with your husband, | 你一直对丈夫感到不满吗 |
[35:34] | – right? – Yes, but I would never drive — | -对吧 -是的 但是我不可能开… |
[35:35] | So after you picked up “The Dancing Horse,” | 所以在你取回”舞动之驹”以后 |
[35:37] | – you took his favorite car for a joy ride. – No! | -开着他的爱车去兜风了 -没有 |
[35:39] | That car he never, | 而在婚姻生活中 |
[35:40] | ever let you drive during his marriage. | 他绝都不会让你碰那辆车的 |
[35:43] | – Isn’t that true? – No! No. | -这样说没错吧 -不 不是的 |
[35:44] | Tim — Tim, you have to believe me! | 提姆 提姆 你要相信我 |
[35:46] | And that’s when you accidentally hit Amy Robinson. | 当你意外撞到艾米·罗宾逊以后 |
[35:48] | And you freaked out and dumped his car down Mulholland. | 你吓坏了 把他的车丢下了穆赫兰道 |
[35:51] | This is crazy. Would you please stop? | 这太离谱了 请别说下去了 |
[35:53] | When the cops accused Tim, you used it to your advantage | 当警察指控提姆时 你把这件事当做筹码 |
[35:55] | and figured out a way to finally get that Aspen home | 以此来威胁提姆 最终得了到阿斯彭的 |
[35:57] | that you’ve been fighting for. | 那所梦寐以求的的房子 |
[36:02] | Your witness. | 我问完了 |
[36:11] | The D.A.’s office is dropping all charges against Tim Kline. | 地方检察官撤销对提姆·克莱因的所有指控 |
[36:14] | We will be refiling against Lana Kline. | 我们将指控拉娜·克莱因有罪 |
[36:17] | What?! No. Tim — tim, I can explain. | 什么 不 提姆 提姆 我可以解释 |
[36:20] | So ordered. The witness will be remained in custody. | 批准请求 将证人送押拘留 |
[36:26] | Oh, my god, you are incredible. | 天啊 你简直是个天才 |
[36:34] | Tim. | 提姆 |
[36:35] | Can you excuse me for just a second? | 我能失陪一下吗 |
[36:37] | – Yeah, of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢你 |
[36:38] | Mark! | 马克 |
[36:42] | So… | 那么… |
[36:43] | Tim doesn’t know that you came to me, does he? | 提姆并不知道你来找过我 是不是 |
[36:46] | He has no idea. | 他完全不知道 |
[36:48] | And you were just protecting him, as usual. | 而你则是在一如既往地保护着他 |
[36:51] | Yeah. But instead, you protected both of us. | 是啊 但是 你却保护了我们兄弟两个人 |
[36:54] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 真不知道该如何感谢你 |
[36:55] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[36:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[36:58] | Sure. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[36:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:01] | Your phone is off. Grayson just texted me. | 你的手机关机了 格雷森就发了短信给我 |
[37:03] | He wants to see you now. | 他现在想见你 |
[37:18] | That hurts. | 我伤心了 |
[37:20] | What’re you doing here ? | 你来这里干什么 |
[37:22] | Thought you might want to gloat. | 我还以为你会幸灾乐祸 |
[37:23] | That’s more your style. | 那更像是你的风格 |
[37:25] | Yeah, you’re right. Can I buy you a latte? | 是啊 你说得没错 我能请你喝杯拿铁吗 |
[37:30] | Okay. Uh, mind if I sit? | 好吧 介意我坐下吗 |
[37:33] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 最好还是不要了吧 |
[37:37] | Kim, I feel terrible about what happened between us. | 金 我对我们的事感觉很内疚 |
[37:40] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[37:42] | That being said, | 尽管如此 |
[37:43] | I’d be stupid to think that you could change. | 但我还没傻到去相信你能改变 |
[37:44] | I mean, I knew who you were | 我的意思是 从我们开始约会起 |
[37:46] | when we started dating, | 我就知道你是什么样的人 |
[37:47] | and I also know that the more things change, | 而且我还知道 江山易改 |
[37:50] | the more they stay the same. | 本性难移 |
[37:53] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[37:54] | Maybe not. | 或许吧 |
[37:57] | But now I’m asking you to please get out of my office. | 但现在 我请你离开我的办公室 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry, but I don’t validate parking. | 抱歉 我不会给你报销停车费的 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:11] | But I’m not done trying. | 但我不会放弃的 |
[38:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:30] | I think you know. | 你肯定知道原因 |
[38:31] | Grayson asked for me. | 格雷森叫我来的 |
[38:33] | He asked to see Jane, not Deb. | 他要见简 而不是黛比 |
[38:34] | I just want to be clear that we’re on the same page. | 我只是想确认一下我们的想法一致 |
[38:37] | You know, maybe, just maybe, | 要知道 有可能 仅仅是可能 |
[38:38] | he remembers me. | 他记得我 |
[38:39] | Me, as in Deb. | 那个叫”黛比”的我 |
[38:40] | And if that’s true, | 如果是这样 |
[38:41] | then we’ll be having a very different conversation. | 那么我们要谈的内容将会截然不同 |
[38:43] | – But if it isn’t… – Don’t worry. | -但如果不是… -别担心 |
[38:44] | I am Jane, his friend. | 我是他的朋友 简 |
[38:47] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 好了 失陪了 |
[38:53] | Fred… | 弗雷德… |
[38:54] | If you didn’t know Grayson was gonna get hit by that car, | 如果你不知道格雷森会遭遇车祸 |
[38:57] | then why were you outside the restaurant? | 那为什么你会出现在餐厅附近 |
[38:58] | Because I thought you might need me, | 因为我觉得你有可能需要我 |
[39:00] | and I wanted to be there for you. | 而我想做你的后盾 |
[39:02] | I see. That was very thoughtful. | 我明白了 你很体贴 |
[39:07] | It’s kind of my job. | 那是我的本职工作 |
[39:11] | Fred, I do realize that this wasn’t your fault. | 弗雷德 我确实发现这件事不是你的错 |
[39:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[39:21] | And? | 什么然后 |
[39:26] | I think I was just looking for someone to blame. | 我大概只是想把责任推卸到别人头上 |
[39:32] | So I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:37] | You should go. | 你该过去了 |
[39:54] | Hey, Grayson. | 你好 格雷森 |
[39:59] | – Vanessa! – Jane, I’m so glad you’re here. | -瓦内萨 -简 很高兴你能来 |
[40:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:05] | Grayson, I-I heard you wanted to see me. | 格雷森 我听说你想见我 |
[40:09] | His memory came back. | 他恢复记忆了 |
[40:10] | Well, most of it. | 起码是大部分记忆 |
[40:12] | I remember everything | 从我去餐厅见你之前的 |
[40:13] | till I showed up at the restaurant to meet you. | 所有事情我都记起来了 |
[40:16] | You don’t remember our conversation? | 你不记得我们的对话了吗 |
[40:19] | No, nothing till I woke up here. | 从在餐厅到我醒来的这一段都不记得了 |
[40:20] | The doctor says it’s common. | 医生说这很正常 |
[40:22] | I was gonna tell you that night that | 那天晚上 我本来是要告诉你 |
[40:23] | Vanessa and I are engaged. | 我和瓦内萨订婚了 |
[40:26] | Ha! Well, she knows that now. | 好了 这下她知道啦 |
[40:28] | I do. | 是啊 |
[40:31] | And you’ve been such a good friend, | 你一直以来都是我的挚友 |
[40:33] | and now Vanessa tells me you’ve been here every day. | 瓦内萨还告诉我 你每天都来看我 |
[40:38] | Jane, will you be my best man? | 简 你愿意做我的伴郎吗 |
[40:41] | Absolutely. | 当然愿意 |
[40:44] | I mean, how could I say no? | 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[40:47] | There could be universal repercussions. | 到时可能会引起不小的反响呢 |
[40:50] | So, as my best man, | 那么 作为我的伴郎 |
[40:52] | you should know that given the last few days, | 你应该理解 鉴于前几天发生的的事故 |
[40:55] | I’ve decided to speed things up. | 我决定加快进程 |
[40:57] | Our wedding is set one month from today. | 我们的婚礼将于一个月后举行 |
[41:01] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[41:02] | Why waste any more time, right? | 我们为什么还要再等下去呢 对吧 |
[41:04] | Wow. Right. | 天呐 没错 |
[41:06] | Yes. I-I get that. | 是啊 我理解你们 |
[41:08] | You are amazing. | 你太好了 |
[41:09] | Yeah, I sure am. | 是呀 我确实很好 |
[41:15] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[41:18] | I’m gonna leave you two lovebirds alone, | 我就不打扰你们这对鸳鸯了 |
[41:21] | and, uh, I’m gonna get back to work. | 而且 我也该回去工作了 |
[41:23] | – All right. – Bye, Jane. | -好的 简 -再见 |
[41:26] | ♪I can’t really say♪ | ♪我真的不懂♪ |
[41:28] | ♪Why everybody wishes they were somewhere else♪ | ♪为何每个人都想逃离原地♪ |
[41:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:36] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[41:42] | ♪You and me walk on, walk on, walk on♪ | ♪你我踏上旅程 不断前行♪ |
[41:50] | ♪’Cause you can’t go back now♪ | ♪因为你已不能回头♪ |
[41:54] | ♪You can’t go back now♪ | ♪不能回头♪ |