时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | See that aspiring model there? | 看见那个满怀抱负的模特没 |
[00:04] | That was me – Deb – | 那就是我 黛比 |
[00:05] | until the day I died. | 直到我死的那天 |
[00:07] | I thought I’d go straight to heaven, | 我以为我会直接上天堂 |
[00:09] | But there was a bit of a mix-up | 但是出了点小乱子 |
[00:11] | and I woke up in someone else’s body. | 结果我在别人的躯体中醒来 |
[00:13] | So now I’m Jane, | 所以现在我成了简 |
[00:14] | a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant. | 一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师 |
[00:18] | I got a new life, a new wardrobe, | 我有了新的生活 新的衣着 |
[00:20] | and the only people who | 而唯一知道 |
[00:21] | really know what’s going on with me | 真相的人 |
[00:23] | are my girlfriend Stacy | 是我的闺蜜史黛西 |
[00:24] | and my guardian angel, Fred. | 还有我的守护天使弗雷德 |
[00:26] | I used to think everything happened for a reason… | 我一直觉得世间万事必有其因 |
[00:29] | …And, well, I sure hope I was right. | 好吧 我真希望我没想错 |
[00:39] | ♪ I can’t do this anymore ♪ | ♪我不能再这样下去♪ |
[00:42] | Hey, Tony, it’s me. | 嗨托尼 是我啊 |
[00:44] | Just, you know, checking in. | 我就是 问个好 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:49] | Let’s talk soon? | 过会儿再说呗 |
[00:51] | So? | 怎样 |
[00:52] | When did you leave the message? | 你什么时候留的这条口信 |
[00:53] | – Three days ago. – And since then? | -三天前 -然后呢 |
[00:55] | Nothing. I haven’t heard from him | 没然后 自从他说我们该慢慢来之后 |
[00:56] | since he said we should slow things down. | 他就再没有和我联系过 |
[00:58] | Do the last part again. | 把最后那段再来一遍 |
[01:00] | Let’s talk soon? | 过会儿再说呗 |
[01:02] | Ah, see? Right there. That’s your problem. | 打住 就是这里 问题就出在这儿 |
[01:03] | “Let’s talk soon” is open to interpretation. | “过会儿再说呗”这句话很有歧义 |
[01:06] | No, no. Not the way I said it, | 不不 我说的时候不一样 |
[01:07] | because I went up at the end. | 因为我最后语调是升高的 |
[01:08] | Soon? | “再说呗” |
[01:10] | That implies it’s his turn to call me. | 这暗示他该打电话给我了 |
[01:12] | That’s why I always close with, “Give me a call,” | 所以我一般结束都说”给我电话” |
[01:14] | Or “You’ve got my number, ” Or “Hit me back.” | “你有我号码吧” 或者”记得打我” |
[01:16] | Actually, that last one has its own set of problems. | 当然 最后那句也有点问题 |
[01:20] | Um, I don’t know, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我也不知道 |
[01:21] | – I think you need to… – No, don’t say it. | -我觉得你应该…-别说下去 |
[01:24] | …Leave a second message. | 留下第二条口信 |
[01:25] | No. I hate the second message. | 不 我讨厌留第二条口信 |
[01:27] | The second message robs you of your power. | 第二条口信会让人底气全无 |
[01:29] | And Angelina wouldn’t leave a second message. | 安吉丽娜绝不会留第二条口信的 |
[01:33] | And besides – it wouldn’t be a second message. | 再说了 那也不是第二条口信 |
[01:35] | It’d be a third. | 而是第三条 |
[01:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事儿的 |
[01:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:41] | 80%. | 十有八九吧 |
[01:43] | You want my advice? | 想听听我的意见吗 |
[01:44] | In this department? No. | 这种事儿吗 免了吧 |
[01:46] | What you should do is | 你要做的就是 |
[01:47] | become a permanent fixture in Tony’s life. | 让自己变成托尼生活中的固定角色 |
[01:49] | Somebody he can’t avoid. You know, somebody who… | 某个他无法回避的人 某个… |
[01:52] | Sleeps on his couch every night? | 每晚睡在他沙发上的人吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah, ’cause it seems to be | 是啊 因为这方法 |
[01:54] | working out well for your love life. | 在你的感情生活中很有效 |
[01:56] | It is. | 没错 |
[01:57] | Did you know that Stacy | 你知道吗 史黛西 |
[01:59] | has taken an active interest in my career? | 对我的职业规划很感兴趣呢 |
[02:01] | She’s helping me with my resume. | 她在帮我修改简历 |
[02:03] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[02:03] | She told you the font needs to be festive. | 她还告诉你封面要做的喜庆一点 |
[02:05] | Yeah. 14-point aquamarine. | 是啊 14号碧绿色字体 |
[02:07] | Today we’re doing mock interviews. | 今天我们要进行模拟面试 |
[02:09] | Smell my breath. | 闻闻我口气清新不 |
[02:10] | Absolutely not. I’m late for court. | 很不清新 我出庭要迟到了 |
[02:18] | I’m looking at a presumption of death motion, is that right? | 本案是要推定某人已经死亡 是吗 |
[02:22] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[02:23] | It’s been nine years since Daniel Porter’s plane went down. | 丹尼尔·波特的飞机失事至今已有九年 |
[02:26] | Nine years since – | 九年来… |
[02:27] | Daniel’s body was never recovered. | 丹尼尔的尸体一直未被发现 |
[02:29] | They have never found my son. | 他们一直没有找到我儿子 |
[02:31] | Counsel. | 律师 |
[02:32] | We’ll get our chance. | 我们会有机会的 |
[02:33] | There’s not one law-enforcement agency | 没有任何一个执法机构 |
[02:35] | that believes he’s still alive. | 相信他还有生还的可能 |
[02:37] | 5,000 man-hours were spent searching. | 当时的搜寻共花费5000工时 |
[02:39] | $3 million. | 300万美元 |
[02:41] | Still. Why pursue the declaration of death now? | 还是那个问题 为什么现在才想宣布死亡 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:46] | Um, sir, I searched for my husband for months, | 先生 我曾用了数月寻找我丈夫 |
[02:49] | and I’ve grieved for years. | 之后悲痛欲绝了很多年 |
[02:51] | I’ve accepted that he’s gone. | 现在我已接受了失去他的事实 |
[02:57] | Counselor? | 律师 |
[03:00] | Ms. Bingum? | 宾格温女士 |
[03:02] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry, your honor. Just an emotional case. | 对不起 法官大人 我只是情绪有点激动 |
[03:12] | Continue. | 继续 |
[03:13] | I was granted a divorce in absentia, | 由于前夫失踪多年 我已被判决离婚 |
[03:17] | and I remarried three years ago. | 我在几年前已经再婚 |
[03:21] | I have a 9-year-old son, | 我有个九岁的儿子 |
[03:24] | and we would like very much for my husband | 我们都非常希望我的丈夫 |
[03:26] | to formally adopt him. | 能够正式收养他 |
[03:28] | And before a formal adoption can take place, | 但是在正式收养生效前 |
[03:30] | Daniel Porter, the boy’s biological father, | 丹尼尔·波特 也就是这孩子的生父 |
[03:33] | must first be declared dead. | 必须被宣告死亡才行 |
[03:35] | Seems reasonable to me. Ms. Bingum? | 在我看来合情合理 宾格温小姐 |
[03:37] | My client, Daniel’s mother, | 我的委托人 也就是丹尼尔的母亲 |
[03:39] | believes this will close the door to her son’s investigation | 相信这将致使对他儿子的搜救工作自此结束 |
[03:42] | and prevent law-enforcement agencies | 同时也会导致执法机构 |
[03:44] | from ever looking for him again. | 再也不会去寻找他的下落 |
[03:46] | All due respect, your honor, | 恕我冒昧 法官大人 |
[03:49] | No one’s been looking for Daniel for years. | 几年前就已经没人继续搜寻丹尼尔了 |
[03:50] | That’s not true. I’ve been looking. | 不是这样的 我一直在找 |
[03:53] | I have distributed files to the police departments, | 我把资料都分发给了各个警局 |
[03:56] | I have posted on the internet. | 把资料挂在网上 |
[03:58] | I have purchased newspaper ads, | 我还付了报刊广告费 |
[04:00] | two dozen new ones just this week. | 光是这周就有两打新报刊会登载 |
[04:02] | All we need is one solid tip, | 我们只需有条可靠的线索 |
[04:04] | and then the search can pick up where it left off. | 搜寻工作就可以继续进行 |
[04:07] | Your honor, do what’s right | 法官大人 请明断 |
[04:10] | For Daniel Porter’s wife and child. | 为了丹尼尔·波特的妻儿着想 |
[04:13] | Let them move on. | 让他们的生活继续下去吧 |
[04:15] | My client lives with the hope | 我委托人生活的希望就是 |
[04:17] | that her son is still out there. | 她的儿子仍然活着 |
[04:19] | Please. Don’t take that away from her. | 求你了 别夺走她的希望 |
[04:23] | I’ll have a decision this afternoon. | 我会在今天下午作出裁决 |
[04:32] | Jane Bingum’s office. | 这里是简·宾格温办公室 |
[04:33] | Hey, Teri. It’s me. | 嘿泰丽 是我 |
[04:34] | The answer is no. Tony hasn’t called. | 答案是”没有” 托尼没打电话来 |
[04:36] | I didn’t even ask. | 我又没问你这个 |
[04:38] | You were going to. | 你想问来着 |
[04:39] | I could tell by the way you were breathing. | 我从你的呼吸方式就可以判断出来 |
[04:40] | You know what? I am so tired of this. | 跟你说吧 我真是受够了 |
[04:43] | I haven’t waited for a guy to call me back | 自从八年级胸部发育之后 |
[04:45] | since the 8th grade when I got boobs. | 我就没试过等男人回电话 |
[04:47] | I’m still waiting. | 我还在等呢 |
[04:49] | Get Tony’s office on the phone. | 帮我接托尼办公室的电话进来 |
[04:51] | It’ll be the third message. | 那可就是第三条口信了 |
[04:52] | Who’s counting, Teri? | 到底谁说了算 泰丽 |
[04:53] | You got it, boss. | 听你的 老板 |
[04:55] | – I’m sorry. – Excuse me. | -抱歉 -不好意思 |
[04:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:57] | Um, I-I’m trying to find a courtroom. | 我在找一间审判室 |
[05:00] | Well, you came to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[05:02] | Do you know where I can find a Judge Barlow’s court? | 你知道巴洛法官的审判室在哪儿吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, Judge Barlow. I just came from there. | 巴洛法官啊 我刚从他那儿出来 |
[05:07] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[05:08] | Well, I hope so. I’m – I’m Daniel. | 那太好了 我是丹尼尔 |
[05:10] | Uh, Daniel Porter. | 丹尼尔·波特 |
[05:20] | She yells. A lot. | 她整天大喊大叫的 |
[05:22] | No, I-it’s not every day. It’s every hour. | 不对 不是整天 而是每时每刻 |
[05:25] | Like – like one of those clocks, only with yelling. | 就像那些闹钟 只不过是用喊的 |
[05:30] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:32] | Was the loud ringing of my office phone | 是不是我办公室里嘈杂的电话铃声 |
[05:34] | interfering with your personal life? | 干扰到了你的私生活 |
[05:36] | It was my mom. | 是我妈妈打来的 |
[05:37] | She’s – she’s worried about me. | 她 她有点担心我 |
[05:39] | Worried you’re gonna be fired, broke, | 担心你会被炒了 身无分文 |
[05:41] | and moving into her basement? | 然后搬到她的地下室里住吗 |
[05:46] | Ugh. Go cry in the bathroom. | 去洗手间里哭吧 |
[05:52] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:54] | That your third temp this month? | 那是你这个月第三个临时秘书了吧 |
[05:56] | it’s not me. | 不关我事 |
[05:57] | There’s a reason they call them temps. | 他们被叫做临时工是有原因的 |
[05:59] | I saw your new-client memo. | 我看了你新委托人的备忘录 |
[06:01] | You’re representing Jonathan Noble, | 你的新委托人是乔纳森·诺伯 |
[06:03] | The columnist from “American Male.” | 《美国先生》的专栏作家 |
[06:05] | You read “American Male”? | 你看《美国先生》吗 |
[06:07] | He’s the reason I subscribe. | 我就是冲着他订阅的 |
[06:08] | The last two suits I bought | 我最近买的两套衣服 |
[06:09] | came right out of his “Duds for dudes” article. | 就是他那篇《潮男装扮》文章里的 |
[06:11] | and not to get too personal, | 而且 凭良心说一句 |
[06:13] | but the guy’s first-date advice has helped me seal the deal. | 这家伙的初次约会指南确实帮我搞定了个女人 |
[06:15] | I get it. He’s your invisible wingman. | 我懂了 他是你的隐形护航员 |
[06:20] | I have an intake meeting this afternoon. | 我今天下午有个接案会议 |
[06:24] | Would you like to come along? | 你有兴趣一起来么 |
[06:26] | Do pleated pants kill romance? | 皱巴巴的裤子会不会很煞风景 |
[06:29] | Yes. | 我去 |
[06:33] | The doctors call it a psychogenic fugue state. | 医生说 这叫做心因性神游状态 |
[06:36] | Daniel Porter survived a single-engine plane crash | 丹尼尔·波特在九年前一次单引擎飞机失事中 |
[06:39] | nine years ago, but his memory did not. | 幸存下来 但他的记忆却未能幸免 |
[06:42] | Daniel, where have you been for nine years? | 丹尼尔 这九年你都去哪儿了 |
[06:44] | I made it to a small town outside of Pittsburgh | 我去了匹兹堡外的某个小镇 |
[06:47] | where I wound up in a mental-health ward | 留在那里一家医院的 |
[06:50] | of a hospital. | 心理健康监护病房里 |
[06:51] | And you say all this time you didn’t remember a thing? | 你说你这么长时间以来什么事都不记得了吗 |
[06:54] | No, nothing. Nothing at all. | 什么都不记得了 |
[06:56] | My life was a complete blank. | 我的生活一片空白 |
[06:58] | Until two days ago, | 直到两天前 |
[06:59] | when a neighbor recognizes his photo in a newspaper ad | 有一位邻居认出了报纸上他的寻人照片 |
[07:03] | taken out by Daniel’s mother. | 这则寻人广告正是丹尼尔的母亲发布的 |
[07:06] | Go, Marian! | 好样的玛丽安 |
[07:07] | It just makes you want to cry. | 真是催人泪下啊 |
[07:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这儿了 |
[07:11] | I’m helping Fred find a job. | 我在帮弗雷德找工作 |
[07:13] | He needs to make copies of his resume | 他需要复印几份简历 |
[07:15] | Yay, 14-point aquamarine so I drove him over. | 14号碧绿色字体哦 所以我就载他过来了 |
[07:18] | Wow. Psychogenic fugue or not, he’s kind of hot. | 哇 不管神游不神游 他蛮有型啊 |
[07:22] | Ooh, he’s even hotte in person. | 真人看起来更有型耶 |
[07:26] | Mrs. Porter. | 波特夫人 |
[07:28] | My son, Daniel, need a lawyer. | 我儿子丹尼尔需要一名律师 |
[07:32] | I suggested you. | 我向他推荐了你 |
[07:37] | Are you gonna answer that or what? | 你到底打不打算接这个电话了 |
[07:40] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[07:41] | The phone is ringing. Please answer it. | 电话在响 能不能请你接一下 |
[07:46] | Kim Kaswell’s office. | 这里是金·卡斯维办公室 |
[07:48] | I’m not sure. Let me check her calendar. | 我不太清楚 等我查看一下她的日程 |
[07:51] | Is this the downtown courthouse or Van Nuys? | 是市中心法庭还是温奈斯市法庭 |
[07:54] | Uh, yes. | 没错 |
[07:55] | She has a deposition at 2:00, | 她两点要出庭作证 |
[07:56] | but I think we can move that. | 但我想我们可以改期 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:03] | Come on, Fred. Chop chop. | 好了弗雷德 快点儿快点儿 |
[08:04] | We got to get you an interview suit. | 咱们得去给你弄套面试服 |
[08:06] | Okay, thank you so much. Bye-bye. | 好的 非常感谢 拜拜 |
[08:07] | Hello? How are you gonna get a job sitting on your butt? | 喂 干坐在这儿是找不到工作的哦 |
[08:10] | uh, I think I just did. | 我想我刚找到了 |
[08:12] | The phone is ringing! Hello?! | 电话又响了 拜托啊 |
[08:14] | Kim Kaswell’s office. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 金·卡斯维办公室 不不不不 |
[08:17] | Uh, the Fleming motion gets blue-backed | 弗莱明诉讼申请已经蓝皮装订 |
[08:19] | and filed with Judge Brewer’s clerk. | 被布鲁尔法官的书记员归档了 |
[08:23] | What can I do? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[08:24] | Well, uh, I don’t know how else to say this, | 我不知道这话该怎么说 |
[08:28] | but I want my life back. | 但我想过回我原来的生活 |
[08:30] | Nine years ago, the guy who went up in that plane | 九年前 登上那架飞机的人 |
[08:32] | was happily married. | 是个快乐的已婚男子 |
[08:34] | He had a career. | 他有自己的事业 |
[08:35] | He had a home and a baby on the way. | 他有家庭 还有一个即将出生的孩子 |
[08:38] | And now everything is, uh… | 但现在 这一切都… |
[08:40] | Nine years is a-a long time. | 九年是很长的时间 |
[08:43] | Lindsey is remarried… | 琳赛已经再婚了 |
[08:47] | …Uh, to a friend of mine from college, | 对象是我的大学好友 |
[08:49] | If you can believe that. | 你能相信这吗 |
[08:53] | She’s grown her business, | 她发展了自己的事业 |
[08:55] | and now she’s raising Noah, my son. | 而且她还在抚养我的儿子诺亚 |
[09:02] | It’s not as if my old life is – is gone. | 我从前的生活并不是完全逝去了 |
[09:05] | I mean, it’s…There. | 我是说 生活就在眼前 |
[09:08] | It’s like it’s in a museum, behind glass, | 就好像是在博物馆里 隔着一层玻璃柜 |
[09:10] | and I can see it, but I just can’t get to it. | 我能看到那种生活 但就是没法得到它 |
[09:12] | I understand more than you could possibly know. | 我体会之深远超出你的想象 |
[09:16] | I know there’s no road map, uh, for this kind of thing, | 我知道这种事没有线路图可循 |
[09:20] | but we were in love. | 但我们曾彼此相爱 |
[09:22] | and we had built a life together. | 我们一起建立了生活 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Um, I will start with her lawyer. | 我会先从她的律师入手 |
[09:31] | And you will be in a room with Lindsey | 今天结束之前 你一定能 |
[09:33] | by the end of the day. | 和琳赛见面详谈 |
[09:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:41] | He won’t come into the office? | 他不肯去办公室吗 |
[09:42] | His e-mail just said he preferred to meet at a bar. | 他的邮件只说了他更喜欢在酒吧见面 |
[09:45] | Cool. | 酷 |
[09:47] | “Cool”? | 酷? |
[09:48] | He’s Jonathan Noble. | 他是乔纳森·诺伯 |
[09:50] | He knows that the business of men | 他知道男人的生意 |
[09:51] | isn’t done in conference rooms in high rises. | 不是在大楼的会议室做成的 |
[09:52] | It’s done right here, over a pint of something imported. | 而是在这种地方 酌着进口酒谈成的 |
[09:56] | It’s all very Hemingway. | 很有海明威的感觉 |
[09:58] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[09:59] | Yeah, well, did Hemingway wear a watch, | 是啊 海明威带表吗 |
[10:01] | ’cause Jonathan Noble’s late. | 因为乔纳森·诺伯迟到了 |
[10:03] | Kim Kaswell? | 金·卡斯维 |
[10:04] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:07] | I’m Jonathan Noble. | 我是乔纳森·诺伯 |
[10:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:11] | I’m Susan Semler. | 我是苏珊·塞姆勒 |
[10:12] | Jonathan Noble is my pen name. | 乔纳森·诺伯是我的笔名 |
[10:14] | No. No. This isn’t right. | 不不 这不可能 |
[10:16] | Jonathan Noble’s an hombre. Everyone knows that. | 乔纳森·诺伯是男人 地球人都知道 |
[10:18] | Uh, this is my boss, J Parker. | 这是我的老板 J·帕克 |
[10:20] | He’s a big fan. | 他是你的超级粉丝 |
[10:22] | Not buying any of this. | 我可不买账 |
[10:23] | “Highlights are not metrosexual. | “挑染可不是都市型男的做法 |
[10:26] | They’re just girlie.” | 挑染太女孩子气” |
[10:27] | “Manscaping adds an inch.” | “剃毛在视觉上能让那话儿增长一英寸” |
[10:29] | “Never break up with someone who’s holding a drink.” | “不要和手里拿着酒的人分手” |
[10:31] | Anyone can memorize a few of the guy’s lines. | 任何人都能记住那家伙的名言 |
[10:33] | Euro-cut suit, festive tie, casual hair. | 欧式剪裁西服 喜气的领带 随意的发型 |
[10:36] | Let me guess – | 我猜猜 |
[10:37] | You’re about to go on a first date with a… | 你这是要和一位性感的瑜伽教练 |
[10:40] | A hot yoga instructor, | 第一次约会 |
[10:41] | And you want to show off the zen under that gaberdine blend. | 你想要炫耀华达呢布料之下的平静 |
[10:45] | I need something imported. | 我得来点儿进口酒 |
[10:48] | When I started writing as Jonathan Noble, | 当我以乔纳森·诺伯的名字写作时 |
[10:50] | I got more assignments, more money, more respect. | 我有更多的约稿 稿费和尊重 |
[10:53] | And did “American Male” know? | 《美国先生》的编辑知道吗 |
[10:55] | They liked my writing, and they assumed I was a man. | 他们喜欢我写的东西 也以为我是男的 |
[10:58] | They hired me sight unseen, and the column just took off. | 他们没见过我就雇了我 专栏之后一飞冲天 |
[11:02] | So, who is this? | 那这人是谁 |
[11:04] | He’s the reason I’m talking to you. | 他就是我找你们的原因 |
[11:06] | That’s Jeff Harris. | 他叫杰夫·哈瑞斯 |
[11:07] | When they wanted a byline photo, I hired him. | 他们要作者照片时 我雇了他 |
[11:10] | He was an unemployed bartender in my neighborhood. | 他是我家附近一个失业的酒保 |
[11:12] | I assumed they’d want one or two pictures and that’d be it. | 我以为他们要一两张照片就完事了 |
[11:14] | Yeah, well, as I got more popular, | 结果我越来越受欢迎 |
[11:16] | They wanted to show his face. | 他们就想到处贴他的照片 |
[11:18] | So, on buses and billboards… | 公车上 公告牌上 |
[11:20] | I even sent him into the magazine | 我甚至派他参加了 |
[11:21] | For one or two publicity events. | 几个杂志举办的宣传活动 |
[11:23] | This doesn’t end well. | 这可不妙啊 |
[11:24] | He went rogue. | 他开始胡搅蛮缠 |
[11:26] | Last week, I got an e-mail from my editor | 上周 我收到编辑的一封邮件 |
[11:28] | Congratulating me on my new talk show. | 恭喜我签了脱口秀节目 |
[11:30] | You got a talk show? | 你有脱口秀节目 |
[11:31] | I didn’t. He did. | 不是我 是他 |
[11:33] | Turns out he’s been negotiating with some major network. | 我发现他与某个大型电视网在磋商 |
[11:36] | All without me. | 完全背着我 |
[11:37] | I want an injunction to keep him | 我想要一个强制令 |
[11:40] | from using my name and persona that I created. | 禁止他再利用我的笔名和身份 |
[11:43] | We’re gonna crush this guy. | 那小子死定了 |
[11:47] | I can’t believe you made this happen so quickly. | 真不敢相信你这么快就搞定了 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:51] | Well, it’s the letterhead that does all the work. | 这不过是些文案工作罢了 |
[11:53] | Well, now you’re just being modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[11:55] | My mother was right about you. | 我母亲说得对 |
[11:56] | You – you…You care. | 你…你很用心 |
[12:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:05] | Ms. Bingum. | 宾格温女士 |
[12:06] | Hey, Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[12:09] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 真不敢相信是你 |
[12:13] | She’s not coming, is she? | 她不来了 是吗 |
[12:16] | What’s going on? Where’s Lindsey? | 怎么回事 琳赛在哪 |
[12:19] | It’s too hard for her. I’m sorry. | 这对她来说太难接受了 很抱歉 |
[12:21] | Oh, you’re sorry for marrying my wife | 你为娶了我妻子抱歉吗 |
[12:22] | Or that she won’t talk to me? | 还是为她不愿和我说话抱歉 |
[12:24] | You got to understand, Danny. She buried you. | 你得明白 丹尼 她埋葬了与你的过去 |
[12:26] | It broke her heart. She just…Needs some time. | 她曾伤透了心 她需要点时间 |
[12:29] | Yeah, because nine years wasn’t enough? | 是啊 看来九年的时间还不够 |
[12:31] | Well, I take it you’re Carl. | 我猜你是卡尔 |
[12:33] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry, but Lindsey does need to be here. | 很抱歉 但是琳赛应该来这 |
[12:38] | There are a number of issues. | 我们有很多事要谈 |
[12:39] | This will take care of them. | 这个可以解决一切 |
[12:46] | It’s generous. | 出手很大方 |
[12:48] | That’s Daniel’s half of their savings and the house, | 那是存款和房产里属于丹尼尔的一半 |
[12:51] | With interest. | 包括利息 |
[12:52] | It should be more than enough for you to get a good start. | 这些足够你开始新生活了 |
[12:55] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[12:57] | What about Noah? | 诺亚怎么办 |
[13:00] | You never even met him. | 你都没见过他 |
[13:02] | Yeah, but he’s still my son. | 是的 但他依旧是我儿子 |
[13:06] | Does he even know that I exist? | 他知道我的存在吗 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry, Mr. Porter. Lindsey wants full custody. | 很抱歉 波特先生 琳赛想要完全抚养权 |
[13:12] | That check is contingent upon you agreeing not to contest. | 支票在你不争夺抚养权前提下才能兑现 |
[13:16] | Think about it. | 好好考虑下 |
[13:20] | Come on, Carl. | 走吧 卡尔 |
[13:26] | I- I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:28] | She was supposed to be here. | 她本该来这里的 |
[13:31] | You don’t have to accept that. | 你不必接受这张支票 |
[13:33] | You have a son. And if you want to go to court | 你还有儿子 如果你想打官司 |
[13:35] | And fight for shared custody, I can help. | 争取共同抚养权 我可以帮忙 |
[13:42] | Send it back. | 把这送回去 |
[13:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:59] | Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[14:29] | Jane? | 简 |
[14:30] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:35] | I thought I saw… | 我以为我看见… |
[14:37] | What? | 什么 |
[14:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:42] | Uh, it was – it was nothing. | 没事了 |
[14:50] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[14:53] | Cherry danish. | 丹麦樱桃酥 |
[14:54] | I hid one behind the grape juice. | 我藏了一份在葡萄汁后面 |
[14:55] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[14:57] | Are you all right? You look a little unhinged. | 你还好吧 看起来有点心神不定 |
[15:00] | I keep seeing Deb everywhere. | 我总是看到黛比 |
[15:03] | What’s the deal with that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:06] | Why do you think you keep seeing deb everywhere? | 为什么你总是看到黛比 |
[15:08] | Really? You’re gonna answer my question with a question? | 不是吧 你用问题来回答我的问题 |
[15:11] | You are a guardian angel. You’re not a guardian shrink. | 你是守护天使 不是心理守护医生 |
[15:13] | Forget it. I’ll figure it out on my own. | 算了 我自己解决 |
[15:16] | Wait, what are you doing here? | 等等 你在这干嘛 |
[15:18] | Uh, I’m, uh… | 我… |
[15:20] | Temping. | 当临工 |
[15:21] | For whom? | 给谁 |
[15:24] | For… | 给… |
[15:28] | …One of the lawyers. | 其中一个律师 |
[15:30] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[15:31] | The, um, uh… What’s her name… | 呃…她的名字是 |
[15:35] | Uh, Kim. | 金 |
[15:36] | Kim? | 金? |
[15:37] | Kim?! | 金 |
[15:39] | As in the lawyer who tried to have me disbarred | 那个希望我被吊销律师资格 |
[15:40] | And destroy my career, Kim? | 毁掉我事业的金 |
[15:42] | It’s a job. | 只是个工作 |
[15:43] | And in this economy – | 再说这种经济形势… |
[15:45] | It’s a terrible job. | 这是个烂工作 |
[15:46] | Forget the fact that she’s my sworn enemy. | 抛开她是我的死敌不说 |
[15:48] | She’s gonna chew you into little pieces. | 她会把你生吞活剥了 |
[15:50] | I don’t know. I’m a pretty good temp. | 不好说 我可是个不错的临工 |
[15:52] | Don’t forget – I used to be a desk jockey upstairs, | 别忘了 我以前在上面也是做”文案”工作 |
[15:54] | Rolling calls for the big guy. | 替”大”老板办事 |
[15:56] | How hard can this be? | 这能有多困难啊 |
[16:00] | You’re not gonna last a week. | 你肯定坚持不了一周 |
[16:13] | Hey. You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[16:17] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[16:22] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[16:27] | You… | 你 |
[16:29] | You look good, Daniel. | 你看起来不错 丹尼尔 |
[16:32] | Y- you look exactly the same. | 你看起来一点没变 |
[16:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:47] | When your memory came back, | 当你的记忆恢复时 |
[16:48] | What was your very first thought? | 想到的第一件事是什么 |
[16:50] | My wife. And my son. | 我的妻子和儿子 |
[16:53] | Daniel, do you believe | 丹尼尔 你认为 |
[16:55] | That you are capable of caring for Noah? | 你有能力关爱诺亚吗 |
[16:57] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[16:58] | What will you do about money? | 生活费你如何解决 |
[17:00] | How will you contribute financially? | 你怎样赚钱养家 |
[17:02] | I was a general contractor, um, before the accident. | 在事故之前 我是个承包商 |
[17:05] | And I know I can’t expect to just pick up exactly | 我知道我不能指望马上回到 |
[17:08] | where I left off, | 原来的生活水平 |
[17:09] | But with the publicity around my return, | 但现在媒体报道了我的事件后 |
[17:11] | I already have a couple of job offers. | 我已收到几份工作邀请 |
[17:17] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[17:21] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[17:23] | Mr. Porter, can you name your son’s pediatrician? | 波特先生 能说出你儿子医师的名字吗 |
[17:26] | Objection! | 反对 |
[17:27] | That is so mean. | 问题太低劣 |
[17:29] | Mr. Porter has admitted his circumstances are unual. | 波特先生承认他的状况特殊 |
[17:31] | I’m exploring how unusual. | 我在探寻有多特殊 |
[17:33] | I’ll allow it. | 我同意继续 |
[17:38] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[17:39] | Can you name any of noah’s teachers? | 你能说出诺亚任何一位老师的名字吗 |
[17:42] | No. | 不 |
[17:42] | Do you know the name of the school he attends | 你知道在他在哪所学校上学吗 |
[17:45] | What sports he plays? | 参加什么体育活动吗 |
[17:46] | Mr. Porter, can you name a single friend of the boy – | 波特先生 你能说出你儿子任何一个朋友 |
[17:48] | Come on, your honor. | 拜托 法官大人 |
[17:50] | This is so far below the belt, | 这实在太过分了 |
[17:51] | Counsel’s looking up his own rear end! | 辩方律师根本就不要脸 |
[17:53] | Ms. Bingum! | 宾格温女士 |
[17:54] | My client would like nothing more | 我的委托人愿付出一切 |
[17:56] | Than to know the answers to all these questions. | 去获知这些问题的答案 |
[17:58] | Shared custody would give him that opportunity. | 共同抚养权能够给他这个机会 |
[18:00] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们在这里的原因 |
[18:09] | It’s a cease-and-desist order. | 这是制止令 |
[18:11] | You’re to immediately terminate | 你必须立即终止 |
[18:12] | Any and all negotiations for a Jonathan Noble talk show. | 任何有关乔纳森·诺伯脱口秀的商谈 |
[18:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[18:16] | And curtail all appearances using that name or persona. | 禁止以这个名字或身份出席各类场合 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry. No can do. | 抱歉 做不到 |
[18:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:22] | The demand is out there. | 邀约到处都是 |
[18:23] | You got to give the people what they want. | 我得满足他们的要求 |
[18:25] | People don’t want you. | 他们不想要你 |
[18:27] | You’re just the face! | 你就是个”替脸” |
[18:28] | You write it, I be it. | 你写文 我代言 |
[18:31] | “I be it”? | “我代言” |
[18:33] | Yeah, I’m giving Jonathan Noble | 我为乔纳森·诺伯 |
[18:34] | More of a folksy, down-home charm. | 注入了一种亲切 居家的魅力 |
[18:38] | I can’t talk to him anymore. | 我没法和他交谈了 |
[18:40] | Your client had a contract with Ms. Semler. | 你的委托人和塞姆勒女士有合约 |
[18:42] | $500 for a set of photographs and unlimited use. | 五百美元获得你的照片和无限使用权 |
[18:45] | Show me the paperwork that spells at out. | 那就给我看看那份合约 |
[18:48] | It was an oral contract. We’ll sue for breach. | 那是口头协议 我们要告你违约 |
[18:51] | Sure, as soon as you show me | 请便 除非你拿得出 |
[18:52] | The invisible clause that prohibits my client | 那份无形协议禁止我的委托人 |
[18:54] | From pursuing a talk show, you can – | 商谈脱口秀事宜 否则… |
[18:56] | The only reason the network approached him | 电视网找他的唯一原因 |
[18:58] | Is because of my words. | 是因为我的文章 |
[19:00] | You are my intellectual property. | 你是我的知识产权 |
[19:01] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[19:03] | We petitioned the court earlier this month | 本月初我们向法院递交了申请 |
[19:06] | To have Mr. Harris’s name legally changed… | 将哈瑞斯先生的名字合法改为 |
[19:09] | To Jonathan Noble. | 乔纳森·诺伯 |
[19:12] | The decree was issued this morning. | 判决今天已经下达 |
[19:13] | Hi. I’m Jonathan. | 你好 我是乔纳森 |
[19:16] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:23] | Psychogenic fugues affect less than 0.2% of the population. | 心因性神游只存在于不到0.2%的人群 |
[19:27] | And Daniel is in that 0.2%? | 丹尼尔就是那0.2%中的一员 |
[19:29] | Yes. He’s a textbook case. | 是的 他是个典型病例 |
[19:31] | Dr. Levenson, in your experience, | 莱文森医生 以你的经验 |
[19:33] | Are there any lasting side effects? | 这种病有任何后遗症吗 |
[19:35] | No. When it’s over, it’s over. | 没有 神游结束就都结束了 |
[19:37] | Someone coming out of a fugue state | 从神游状态走出的人 |
[19:39] | Wouldn’t have any diminished physical or mental capacity? | 是否会有任何不如以往的身体或精神状况 |
[19:41] | No, he wouldn’t. | 不 不会 |
[19:42] | And would there be any impact | 那这是否会影响到 |
[19:44] | On that person’s ability to bond with | 他与儿子的相处 |
[19:46] | Or take care of his own child? | 或者他照顾孩子的能力 |
[19:47] | No. None. | 完全没有 |
[19:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | Could a psychogenic fugue recur? | 心因性神游会复发吗 |
[19:57] | Almost never. | 几乎从来不会 |
[19:58] | Yes or no, Doctor. | 请回答是或不是 医生 |
[19:59] | Could it happen? | 会复发吗 |
[20:01] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[20:03] | So no warning, out of the blue, | 那么说毫无征兆 |
[20:07] | Someone who’s been in one psychogenic fugue | 刚刚走出心因性神游的人 |
[20:09] | Could slip into another? | 可能病情复发 |
[20:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:16] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[20:25] | Where’s the research on trademark and copyright statutes? | 商标和版权法的调查报告在哪儿 |
[20:28] | You mean the research you had me find 30 seconds ago? | 你是说30秒前你让我做的那个调查吗 |
[20:29] | – In my left hand. – My dry cleaning? | -我左手拿着 -我的干洗衣物呢 |
[20:31] | – Back seat of your car. – Confirm my lunch? | -你的车后座上 -确认我的午餐了吗 |
[20:33] | Trick question. You had me cancel lunch. | 陷阱 是你让我取消午餐的 |
[20:35] | You brought in leftover chinese chicken salad | 你带了昨晚和 斯吉皮一起晚餐时 |
[20:36] | From your dinner last night with Skippy | 剩下的中式鸡肉沙拉 |
[20:37] | Who’s either the kid you used to babysit | 他不是你过去照看过的孩子 |
[20:39] | Or your accountant. | 就是你的会计师 |
[20:41] | He’s both. | 都是 |
[20:45] | And it needs to be refrigerated. | 还有 这个得放冰箱 |
[20:51] | Don’t look her in the eye. | 别和她对视 |
[20:53] | I just spent the morning | 我刚用了一个早上 |
[20:55] | I.M.Ing with a colleague across town. | 和城市另一端的同事网聊 |
[20:57] | – Ask me who. – Who? | -你猜是谁 -谁 |
[20:58] | Tony’s assistant. | 托尼的助手 |
[21:00] | Her boss has lunch reservations today at Letizia | 今天她老板在莱蒂亚餐厅定了午餐座位 |
[21:02] | At 1:00. | 1点 |
[21:03] | And now, so do you. | 现在 你也定了 |
[21:04] | – Oh, you did not. – Did. | -你不是吧 -我定了 |
[21:06] | – I can’t. – Can. | -我去不了 -去得了 |
[21:14] | So, who is she? | 她是谁 |
[21:15] | An out-of-town relative? Does Tony have a sister? | 外地来的亲戚吗 托尼有妹妹吗 |
[21:18] | No way does your sister dress like that for lunch. | 妹妹不可能穿成那样出来吃午餐 |
[21:21] | The heels and that blouse? | 高跟鞋 还有束身低胸衬衣 |
[21:23] | You just don’t unbutton for your brother. | 没见过为哥哥解扣子的 |
[21:24] | Actually, Tyra did a whole show about it. | 事实上 泰拉做过全套表演 |
[21:26] | Seriously freaky. | 太变态了 |
[21:27] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[21:29] | I am being dumped… | 我要被甩了 |
[21:31] | The old-fashioned way – by not calling me back. | 老掉牙的手段 不回我电话 |
[21:33] | This never happened to me before. | 这从没发生在我身上 |
[21:35] | You mean it’s never happened to Deb. | 你是说从没发生在黛比身上 |
[21:38] | D now he’s out with someone else. | 现在他和别人约会了 |
[21:39] | Already? | 那么快 |
[21:41] | That’s not okay. | 这可不行 |
[21:43] | It wouldn’t be okay with Deb. | 对黛比而言不行 |
[21:45] | And it is not okay with Jane. | 对简而言也不行 |
[21:47] | I’m going in. | 我要过去 |
[21:52] | You’re making that up. | 一定是你编的 |
[21:54] | No, no, I’m not. Jane? | 不 我没有 简 |
[21:57] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[21:59] | Wow. I almost walked right past you. | 我差点就这么擦肩而过了 |
[22:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[22:03] | Eating lunch. | 吃午饭 |
[22:07] | Yeah, me too. It’s so weird. | 我也是 太奇怪了 |
[22:10] | I’m with Stacy. | 我和史黛西一起 |
[22:17] | Hi, I’m Jane. | 你好 我是简 |
[22:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. This is, uh, Elisa. | 抱歉 这是 这是艾丽莎 |
[22:21] | Elisa, this is Jane. | 艾丽莎 这是简 |
[22:23] | Elisa. Elisa… | 艾丽莎 艾丽莎… |
[22:26] | Ugh. You look so familiar. Have we met? | 你很眼熟 我们以前见过吗 |
[22:29] | No, I – | 没有 我 |
[22:30] | No? | 没有吗 |
[22:31] | Well, then I should let you go and enjoy your lunch. | 那就不打扰你们了 好好享用午餐咯 |
[22:35] | It was really great seeing you, jane. | 很高兴见到你 简 |
[22:37] | I know I owe you a call. | 我知道我该回你个电话的 |
[22:38] | A couple. | 是好几个 |
[22:42] | But that’s fine. | 不过没事 |
[22:44] | Ooh, by the way, Elisa – cute blouse. | 顺便说下 艾丽莎 衬衫很可爱 |
[22:48] | So, wait – | 对了 等等 |
[22:49] | Have you guys known each other for a while, or… | 你俩认识有段时间了吗 还是 |
[22:51] | We just met. | 我们刚认识 |
[22:55] | If you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉失陪 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna visit the ladies room. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[23:04] | You realize you’re making your friend really uncomfortable. | 你意识到自己让朋友很不自在吧 |
[23:07] | I’m making my friend uncomfortable? | 是我让朋友不自在吗 |
[23:08] | You know what, Tony? | 你知道吗 托尼 |
[23:09] | I was looking for some clarity, and that’s all. | 我只是想弄清一些事情 仅此而已 |
[23:10] | And now I’ve gotten it. | 现在 我想我弄清楚了 |
[23:12] | So when you said you wanted to slow things down, | 那么当你说想慢慢来的时候 |
[23:14] | What you meant is that | 你的意思其实是 |
[23:15] | You wanted to be seeing people like Elisa. | 你想和艾丽莎这样的人约会 |
[23:17] | Jane – | 简 |
[23:18] | – No. Really. Thank you. | -不 真的 谢谢 |
[23:19] | It is now totally clear. | 我彻底明白了 |
[23:21] | Transparent. | 一清二楚 |
[23:22] | Okay, sweetie. The car is waiting. | 好了 亲爱的 车在等了 |
[23:24] | We have to go. Great seeing you, Tony. | 我们得走了 很高兴见到你 托尼 |
[23:26] | Come on. We’re walking. | 来吧 我们走 |
[23:28] | How big a disaster? Tell me the truth. | 我有多糟糕 告诉我真相 |
[23:29] | – Remember when you died in that car accident? – Yeah. | -记得让你丧命的那场车祸吗 -记得 |
[23:32] | This is close. | 差不多了 |
[23:36] | Oh, I’m sorry I’m late. I – | 抱歉我来晚了 我 |
[23:37] | Jane Bingum. | 简·宾格温 |
[23:39] | Welcome to “So you made a big deal that you can dance.” | 欢迎来到”舞媚天下” |
[23:43] | No, no. No, I didn’t. | 不不 我没参加 |
[23:45] | Say hello to the judges. | 和裁判打个招呼 |
[23:54] | Jane’s recent partner, | 简最近的搭档 |
[23:56] | Tony Nicastro, appears to have moved on to the next level. | 托尼·尼卡斯罗 已晋级下轮比赛 |
[23:59] | What? | 什么 |
[24:00] | So it’s time for you to meet your new partner, | 所以现在你该见见新搭档了 |
[24:02] | Someone you know better than you know yourself. | 一个对你的了解甚于你自己的人 |
[24:05] | Deb Dobkins! | 黛比·德普金丝 |
[24:09] | Jane and Deb will dance the tango. | 简和黛比将带来一段探戈 |
[24:11] | Born in the brothels of Buenos Aires, | 起源于布宜诺斯艾利斯的妓院 |
[24:13] | A successful tango shows two souls joined as one. | 成功的探戈表演要求搭档双方灵魂合二为一 |
[24:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[24:23] | Trying to win this thing. Now be quiet and let me lead. | 要想赢就闭嘴 我来领舞 |
[24:27] | Why am I seeing you everywhere – | 为什么到处都能见到你 |
[24:29] | In the courtroom, in my office, and now in my dream? | 法庭上 办公室里 现在连梦里都有 |
[24:39] | You want to know why you keep seeing me? | 想知道为什么总见到我吗 |
[24:41] | Think about it, Jane. What’s tomorrow? | 想想吧 简 明天是什么日子 |
[24:45] | Tuesday? | 周二吗 |
[24:46] | Yes, and something else. | 对 还有呢 |
[24:48] | The Manolo Blahnik sample sale? | 莫罗·伯拉尼克[女鞋品牌]样鞋特卖吗 |
[24:51] | And something else? | 还有呢 |
[24:53] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[24:54] | Hello? It’s only the biggest day of the year! | 拜托 一年中最重要的一天 |
[24:58] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[25:04] | Stacy! Tomorrow’s my birthday! | 史黛西 明天是我的生日 |
[25:08] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[25:10] | I almost totally forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[25:11] | I mean, weren’t you gonna say anything? | 我是说 你没什么要说吗 |
[25:13] | We usually spend all month planning it. | 我们通常得花一个月时间准备 |
[25:14] | I wasn’t sure if I should remind you. | 我不确定是否该提醒你 |
[25:17] | You know, I just figured, | 我刚意识到 |
[25:19] | You already celebrated your birthday. | 你已经庆祝过生日了 |
[25:20] | As Jane. | 作为简 |
[25:24] | So, we’re not gonna do anything? | 那我们就什么也不做了吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 不做 |
[25:27] | Well, I am. | 但我会做点什么 |
[25:30] | W- without me? | 不带我吗 |
[25:33] | Grayson is having a little get-together in your honor | 格雷森以你名义安排了一个小型聚会 |
[25:36] | At the bar for a couple of Deb’s close friends. | 在酒吧 邀请了些黛比的挚友 |
[25:41] | What? I want to go. | 什么 我想去 |
[25:42] | I know, sweetie. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[25:43] | And if it were my party, I would totally invite you. | 如果这是我的派对 我绝对会请你 |
[25:47] | But, um, Grayson planned it. | 但是 是格雷森筹办的 |
[25:50] | Uh, so, it would be weird if I brought you. | 所以 要是我带你去会很奇怪 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:59] | So sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[26:03] | It’s unacceptable. | 我们无法接受 |
[26:05] | – Late addition. – There was no Bonnie Simon on the witness list. | -新增请求 -证人名单中没有邦妮·西蒙 |
[26:06] | We just found her. | 我们刚找到她 |
[26:07] | Bonnie knew Daniel Porter when he was in his fugue state. | 邦妮和丹尼尔·波特相识于他失忆期间 |
[26:10] | She can testify to his recent character. | 她能就他近期的性格状况作证 |
[26:12] | Lindsey Porter knows her husband. | 琳赛·波特了解她的丈夫 |
[26:13] | You’d get references on a nanny for your child. | 为了自己的孩子你也会找保姆作证不是吗 |
[26:15] | Daniel has been away for nine years. | 丹尼尔离开已9年了 |
[26:18] | You’re asking the court to allow a stranger to come in | 你在要求法庭允许一个陌生人 |
[26:20] | And share custody of this boy. | 分享对这个男孩的监护权 |
[26:24] | I’m going to allow it. | 我同意证人出庭 |
[26:34] | I knew Daniel for the last three years, | 我认识丹尼尔三年了 |
[26:36] | But I knew him as Tim Smith. | 但我认识的是作为蒂姆·史密斯的他 |
[26:39] | And what was the nature of your relationship? | 那你们是什么关系 |
[26:41] | We dated, on and off. | 我们约会过 分分合合 |
[26:43] | Uh, even lived together for six months before it ended. | 在最后分手前 还同居了6个月 |
[26:47] | Would you describe | 你是否会用稳定来描述 |
[26:48] | Daniel Tim Smith – as stable? | 丹尼尔 蒂姆·史密斯的精神状况 |
[26:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[26:53] | Tim had difficulty keeping a job. | 蒂姆无法保住一份工作 |
[26:55] | He spent a lot of time at a local bar. | 他大部分时间是在当地酒吧里 |
[26:58] | It’s where we met. | 我们也是在那里相识的 |
[26:59] | Would you describe the man you knew | 就你对他的了解 你会描述他为 |
[27:01] | As a reliable father figure? | 一个可靠的父亲吗 |
[27:02] | Your honor? | 反对 |
[27:03] | Sustained. | 同意 |
[27:04] | Too far, Mr. Resnick. | 越界了 雷斯尼克先生 |
[27:10] | Ms. Simon, why would you date someone for three years | 西蒙女士 若你认为某人状态不稳定 |
[27:13] | If you believed him to be unstable? | 又为何会与其交往达3年 |
[27:15] | I didn’t say he was unstable. | 我没有说他不稳定 |
[27:17] | Just anxious, I guess. | 只是焦虑吧 我猜 |
[27:28] | Why did I your relationship end? | 你们为何分手 |
[27:30] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 无相关性 |
[27:32] | You started it, Mr. Resnick. | 是你开的头 雷斯尼克先生 |
[27:35] | I think it ended because of who he was. | 我觉得是因为他的本性 |
[27:38] | Tim – well, Daniel – | 蒂姆 也就是丹尼尔 |
[27:41] | Was non-committal. | 无法做出承诺 |
[27:42] | He didn’t want to settle down. | 他不想安定下来 |
[27:44] | He was never entirely in the relationship. | 他从未完全投入这段感情 |
[27:47] | It was almost like… | 就像是… |
[27:49] | Almost like there was someone else in his life? | 像是他的生命中还有其他人 |
[27:54] | Yeah. Like that. | 对 就像那样 |
[28:03] | So I pulled all the caseaw I can find. | 我查阅了所有能找的的案例 |
[28:05] | It’s a long shot, | 机会不大 |
[28:06] | But I think if we hit them with copyright infringement, | 但我认为只要控告他们侵犯版权 |
[28:09] | The Lanham Act, we may have a – | 依据兰哈姆法案 我们或许能… |
[28:11] | Did you even hear a word I just said? | 你有没有听到我说的话 |
[28:13] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 听了 在听 |
[28:14] | Copyright infringement, Lanham Act – good stuff. | 侵犯版权 兰哈姆法 好主意 |
[28:16] | Did you change your tie? | 你换领带了吗 |
[28:17] | I’m taking a client to dinner. | 我要请个客户吃晚餐 |
[28:19] | My client? | 我的客户吗 |
[28:20] | Our client. My firm. | 我们的客户 我事务所的客户 |
[28:22] | I brought this case in. I’ve been busting my ass – | 是我接的这个案子 我一直忙得团团转 |
[28:24] | Kim, I’m not taking over the case. It’s dinner. | 金 我没抢你的案子 就是吃顿饭 |
[28:26] | And I don’t plan on discussing a lot of business. | 我也不打算讨论过多关于工作的事 |
[28:30] | What do you think of the tie? | 你觉得这条领带怎样 |
[28:33] | I think Jonathan Noble would approve. | 我觉得乔纳森·诺伯会喜欢的 |
[28:37] | Let’s hope she does. | 希望她喜欢 |
[28:42] | It’s the legal equivalent of a land grab. | 这是土地征用中的法律平等 |
[28:45] | We’ll go after him for copyright infringement, | 我们将起诉他侵犯版权 |
[28:47] | Use something called the Lanham Act. | 依据兰哈姆法案 |
[28:49] | Will it work? | 有用吗 |
[28:50] | Well, I have a lot of confidence in your lawyers. | 我对你的律师们信心百倍 |
[28:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:00] | I didn’t even ask if you wanted more. | 我都没问你是否还要 |
[29:01] | What era am I living in, right? | 我是生活在哪个年代啊 |
[29:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[29:05] | Let’s talk about you. | 谈谈你吧 |
[29:06] | When did you know you wanted to be a writer? | 你什么时候意识到想当作家的 |
[29:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[29:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:14] | You’re using my own stuff on me. | 你在对我施展我教别人的招数 |
[29:17] | Your…Stuff? | 你的 招数 |
[29:19] | “The accidental hand caress.” | “无意中手部碰触” |
[29:20] | That’s from my article in April 2007. | 出自我的文章 2007年4月 |
[29:23] | Oh, come on. It’s a tiny table. | 拜托 桌子这么小 |
[29:25] | “Take charge, then apologize for taking charge.” | “主动 然后为主动道歉” |
[29:28] | You did that with the wine. | 酒的事 你就是这么做的 |
[29:29] | That is from my “Road map to the bedroom” Column. | 源自我的”通向卧室之路”专栏 |
[29:33] | Shall I go on? | 还要我继续吗 |
[29:34] | What can I say? You… Know your stuff. | 我还能说什么 你…了解你的招数 |
[29:37] | Is it working? | 有效吗 |
[29:40] | No. | 没 |
[29:42] | It really isn’t. | 真的没用 |
[29:45] | You know, it’s strange | 要知道 这很奇怪 |
[29:46] | To be on the receiving end of my own advice. | 作为自己所提建议中的接受方 |
[29:49] | Especially coming from you. | 尤其是来自于你的时候 |
[29:51] | Why’s that? | 为什么呢 |
[29:52] | Well, I always assumed that I was writing | 我通常假设我的文章 |
[29:54] | For much younger men. | 是针对更年轻的男性 |
[29:55] | The target demographic of the magazine | 杂志的目标读者群 |
[29:57] | Is guys in their 20’s. | 是20多岁的小伙子 |
[29:58] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 如果能让你感到些许安慰的话 |
[30:00] | I usually date younger women. | 我通常和更年轻的女性约会 |
[30:02] | Thanks to you. | 但多亏了你 |
[30:03] | You know, there’s a great jazz club right down the road. | 这条路上 有个很棒的爵士俱乐部 |
[30:07] | You want to continue this conversation there? | 想去那里继续聊聊天吗 |
[30:09] | Look… I appreciate the offer. | 听着 谢谢你的邀请 |
[30:12] | But I have a lot of work I got to do. | 但我还有很多工作要做 |
[30:17] | Thanks for dinner. | 多谢你的晚餐 |
[30:25] | Ooh, I need you to call Judge Mayson’s clerk | 我要你给梅森法官的办事员打电话 |
[30:27] | And tell him I want to amend my witness list. | 告诉他我要更改我的证人名单 |
[30:29] | On it. But don’t you want to know | 明白 不过你不想知道 |
[30:30] | Why I s waiting by the elevator? | 为什么我等在电梯边吗 |
[30:32] | Okay, why were you waiting by the elevator? | 好吧 你为什么等在电梯边呢 |
[30:34] | Because I have good news. | 因为我有好消息 |
[30:35] | Guess who called three times today. | 猜猜今天谁打了3次电话来 |
[30:37] | – Who? – Tony. | -谁 -托尼 |
[30:38] | I don’t know what happened at lunch yesterday. | 我不知道昨天午餐发生了什么事 |
[30:39] | No, no, no. That is not good news. | 不 那不是好消息 |
[30:41] | Oh. Then you’re not gonna like the follow-up. | 那你也不会喜欢下面的消息 |
[30:43] | Guess who’s waiting in your office. | 猜猜谁在你的办公室等你 |
[30:46] | What the hell, Jane? | 搞什么鬼 简 |
[30:48] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[30:49] | Would you like something to drink? | 要不要喝点什么 |
[30:51] | Jane… | 简 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:59] | But I don’t feel bad about it. | 但我并不后悔 |
[31:00] | I mean, maybe I went a little overboard, | 或许我是有点过分 |
[31:01] | But I was not the one on a date | 但我没有找别人约会 |
[31:03] | When all we were doing was slowing things down. | 还假惺惺地说慢慢培养感情 |
[31:06] | You keep saying that – | 你还在纠结这句话 |
[31:07] | Were those or were those not your words? | 难道这不是你说的话吗 |
[31:08] | You got to let me finish! | 你让我说完行不行 |
[31:11] | By all means. Finish. | 行啊 说吧 |
[31:13] | It wasn’t a date. | 那根本不是约会 |
[31:16] | It was a job interview. | 而是面试 |
[31:18] | Her name is elisa powell. | 她叫艾丽莎·鲍威尔 |
[31:20] | It was a second interview | 那是我的第二轮面试 |
[31:21] | For a job with the U. S. Attorney’s office. | 应征检察官办公室律师 |
[31:23] | Well I’m pretty unlikely to get at this point. | 好了现在十有八九没戏了 |
[31:26] | Well, now I feel bad about it. | 我现在后悔了 |
[31:28] | Wish I could help you out with that. | 我难道还应该安慰你吗 |
[31:30] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:32] | Genuinely. | 真的 |
[31:35] | You know, but I am not entirely wrong here. | 但我并没有完全做错 |
[31:37] | Oh, for god’s sake, you can’t just apologize, can you? | 老天 你就是不想道歉 对吧 |
[31:40] | Well, had you bothered to return one of my phone calls, | 你要是回一个电话给我 |
[31:43] | I might have known what was going on. | 我就能知道怎么回事 |
[31:44] | That doesn’t excuse – | 那不是借口 |
[31:45] | I don’t exist well in limbo, Tony. | 我不习惯模棱两可 托尼 |
[31:48] | So I just wanted to know where we stand. | 我们到底是什么关系 |
[31:50] | Fine. You want to know where we stand? | 好 你想知道我们什么关系 |
[31:52] | – Yeah! – It’s over. | -对 -结束了 |
[31:54] | W- wait. It’s – it’s over? | 等等 结束了 |
[31:59] | Goodbye, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[32:18] | She killed him. | 她干掉他了 |
[32:19] | What? Who killed whom? | 什么 谁干掉谁了 |
[32:20] | Look. Susan just posted this on her blog 15 minutes ago. | 看 苏珊15分钟前在博客发表的 |
[32:26] | “While it’s been said that behind every good man” | “都说成功的男人背后有个女人” |
[32:28] | “Is a good woman, the truth – some men don’t exist at all.” | “但其实有些男人其实根本不存在” |
[32:32] | “Jonathan Noble is one of them.” | “乔纳森·诺伯就是其中之一” |
[32:33] | “I’m a 36-year-old woman” | “我是一个36岁的女人” |
[32:35] | “And I’ve been Jonathan Noble since day one.” | “一直以来我才是乔纳森·诺伯” |
[32:38] | She killed and buried Jonathan Noble. | 她干掉并葬送了乔纳森·诺伯 |
[32:40] | She’s really 36? | 她真有36岁 |
[32:41] | Uh, she wrote that she had an epiphany last night. | 她说她昨晚顿悟了 |
[32:44] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是受你启发吧 |
[32:45] | There’s two lawyers on the phone | 杜威和皮尔斯事务所 |
[32:46] | From Dewey & Pierce, representing “American Male.” | 有两位《美国先生》的代表律师打电话来 |
[32:49] | They want to talk to you. | 他们想跟你谈谈 |
[32:50] | Well, which lawyers? | 哪两个律师 |
[32:51] | Dewey and Pierce. | 杜威和皮尔斯 |
[32:53] | They want to talk about Susan Semler. | 他们想谈苏珊·塞姆勒的案子 |
[32:55] | And they don’t sound happy. | 他们语气可不太好 |
[33:05] | Your honor, I know this is unusual, | 法官大人 我有个特殊请求 |
[33:08] | But I would like to let my client question this witness. | 我想让我的委托人亲自提问证人 |
[33:12] | What? | 什么 |
[33:14] | You can’t allow that. | 这怎么可以 |
[33:16] | What sort of precedent would that be? | 这会树下怎样的先例啊 |
[33:17] | I can’t imagine having many more cases like this one, | 我不觉得以后还会有很多类似案件 |
[33:20] | So I’m not worried about the precedent. | 所以我不担心会树下怎样的先例 |
[33:23] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[33:27] | She’s under oath, Daniel. | 她宣了誓 丹尼尔 |
[33:29] | What do you want to ask? | 你想问什么 |
[33:42] | When did you stop loving me? | 你何时开始不再爱我 |
[33:52] | Never. | 一直都爱 |
[33:53] | Then why wouldn’t you see me? | 那为什么不肯见我 |
[33:55] | Why are we here? | 为什么要对质公堂 |
[33:57] | Danny, when your plane crashed, | 丹尼 你坠机后 |
[34:01] | I thought my life had ended, too. | 我以为我的生活也结束了 |
[34:05] | And believing you were dead all those years, | 这些年我一直以为你已经死了 |
[34:07] | Hoping you weren’t, and never knowing – | 但又心存希望 却无从得知 |
[34:09] | It’s no way to live. | 这让我生不如死 |
[34:11] | And it’s why I want custody of Noah. | 所以我想要诺亚的监护权 |
[34:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:17] | Noah has a full and happy life now. | 诺亚现在的生活幸福美满 |
[34:22] | We both do. | 我们都很幸福 |
[34:24] | I know it’s not your fault, Danny, | 我知道那不是你的错 丹尼 |
[34:27] | But I can’t let you into his life | 但既然你有可能再次失忆 |
[34:29] | Knowing that there’s a chance you could just disappear again. | 我就不能让你进入他的生活 |
[34:32] | And the doctor said it was possible. | 医生也说有这个可能 |
[34:36] | Noah is such a good kid. | 诺亚是个很好的孩子 |
[34:39] | You’d be proud of him. | 你会为他骄傲的 |
[34:40] | But I can’t risk you breaking his heart… | 但我不能冒险让你伤他的心 |
[34:44] | The way you broke mine. | 就像你伤我的心一样 |
[34:49] | And maybe you got off lucky. | 虽然你幸运躲过劫难 |
[34:52] | Amnesia is one thing, but having you… | 遗忘症是一方面 但是不断拥有你 |
[34:57] | …And losing you… | 又失去你 |
[35:00] | And then knowing what you lost, it’s… | 并且知道你失去的是什么 |
[35:03] | It’s just – it’s too much to ask of someone you love. | 这些对你所爱的人来说 太难了 |
[35:13] | so I-I guess that’s it, huh? | 看来结果就是这样了 |
[35:15] | The court will let us know when the judge has a decision. | 法官作出判决后 法院会通知我们 |
[35:17] | – Hey, dad! – Hey, bud! Oh! | -爸爸 -小家伙 |
[35:25] | You want to get out of here? | 想不想走了 |
[35:36] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[35:46] | It could be simple breach, | 他们可能说你违约 |
[35:48] | Or they could be going for fraud. | 或者说你欺诈 |
[35:49] | Whatever happens, you have our full support. | 但不管怎样 我们都全力支持你 |
[35:54] | Ms. Semler? | 塞姆勒女士 |
[35:56] | Boris Bell. | 鲍里斯·贝尔 |
[35:57] | C.E.O. Of Cornet Publishing. | 科奈特出版社首席执行官 |
[35:59] | I recognize your name. | 久闻大名 |
[36:01] | And yet today is the first time I’m hearing yours. | 可我今天才知道你的名字 |
[36:03] | Ms. Semler is prepared to write a letter of apology. | 塞姆勒女士准备写一封道歉信 |
[36:06] | I’ve been a fan of this Jonathan Noble from the start. | 我从一开始就是乔纳森·诺伯的粉丝 |
[36:09] | Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning | 想想看我今早起来 看了他的博客 |
[36:10] | And read his blog. | 有多惊讶 |
[36:12] | Her blog. | 应该说她的博客 |
[36:13] | It wasn’t just professionally humiliating. | 这不仅是对职业的羞辱 |
[36:15] | It felt personal. | 也是对个人的侮辱 |
[36:16] | It really wasn’t meant to – | 那篇博文并不是… |
[36:18] | You should never be published again… | 你应该从此被禁止发表文章 |
[36:19] | We don’t think that that would be – | 我们觉得这并不… |
[36:20] | …Was my first thought. | 那是我最初的想法 |
[36:21] | Then the response to the column started coming in. | 但后来栏目的反响不断 |
[36:24] | Comments on the website, e-mails. | 网上评论 邮件不断 |
[36:25] | Sorry, I haven’t been online. | 抱歉 我没有上网 |
[36:28] | Well, our readers have been cheering for you. | 读者们都对你大家称赞 |
[36:30] | They, uh, understand why you did what you did. | 他们理解你为什么这么做 |
[36:36] | I’m prepared to offer you a three-year contract | 我准备为你提供一份三年期合约 |
[36:38] | To stay on as a columnist. | 继续为该栏目执笔 |
[36:40] | On one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[36:43] | You use your own name. Hmm? | 用你的真名 |
[36:50] | Judge Mayson’s clerk called. | 梅森法官的书记员来过电话 |
[36:51] | She’s ready to rule, but I can’t find Daniel. | 她准备做裁决 但我找不到丹尼尔 |
[36:53] | – Call the hotel. – I did. | -打电话去酒店 -打了 |
[36:54] | He and his mother checked out an hour ago. | 他和他母亲一小时前离开了 |
[36:56] | I talked to a bellman who said he put them in a cab. | 一个服务生说 是他送他们上的出租车 |
[36:59] | Call Judge Mayson’s clerk, get him to stall. | 打电话给梅森法官的书记员 拖住他 |
[37:03] | – Where’s my expense report? – Filed. | -我的开支报告呢 -归档了 |
[37:06] | There’s a copy in your briefcase – | 你的公文包里也有一份 |
[37:07] | I never look in my briefcase. | 我从来不翻公文包 |
[37:08] | …And on your desk. | 你桌上也有 |
[37:09] | – What about my calendar? – Updated. | -我的日程表呢 -更新了 |
[37:11] | I alphabetized your call list, cataloged your billables, | 我按字母顺序整理了通话单 归类了票据 |
[37:13] | Dusted your computer monitor, and cut up your vegetables. | 擦了电脑显示器 修剪了盆栽 |
[37:15] | – Did you remember to – stop! | -你记得…-住口 |
[37:17] | O- okay, I-I’ve worked for some control freaks before, | 我以前也给一些控制狂干过活 |
[37:20] | Ms. Kaswell, but you take the gold medal. | 卡斯维女士 但你绝对是狂人一号 |
[37:22] | A- and the sad thing is, y- you don’t even recognize | 最可悲的是 你根本没意识到 |
[37:24] | That you’ve never had a better assistant | 你从没招到一个比我好的助理 |
[37:26] | A- and probably never will. | 而且可能永远都招不到 |
[37:27] | No temp has ever spoken to me like that before. | 没有哪个临时助理像你这样跟我说话 |
[37:30] | Well, clearly they should have. | 显然他们早该像我这样 |
[37:33] | How would you feel about being my permanent assistant? | 你来做我的正式助理如何 |
[37:36] | $100 more a week. | 每周薪水比临工多100 |
[37:37] | Plus dental. | 加上牙医费 |
[37:38] | Deal. | 成交 |
[37:42] | Bus 4730c will be arriving in 15 minutes. | 4730C巴士15分钟后进站 |
[37:47] | 4730c, san luis obispo, | 4730C巴士 圣路易斯·奥比斯波 |
[37:50] | will be arriving in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后进站 |
[37:55] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[37:58] | I’m, uh, going to Seattle. | 我打算去西雅图 |
[38:00] | I’m gonna stay with my mom for a bit. | 跟我妈住一段日子 |
[38:02] | Get myself situated. | 安顿好自己 |
[38:04] | You weren’t gonna call? | 你不打个电话给我 |
[38:06] | I know I should have. I’m sorry. | 我知道应该给你电话 对不起 |
[38:08] | I…I-I just – I was afraid to talk to you before I left. | 我只是有些害怕在离开前告诉你… |
[38:13] | I’m dropping the case, Jane. | 我要撤诉 简 |
[38:15] | And I thought you might convince me not to. | 我想你可能会劝我不要撤诉 |
[38:17] | You can’t just give up, Daniel. | 你不能放弃 丹尼尔 |
[38:19] | Lindsey was right. | 琳赛说得对 |
[38:20] | I saw that outside that courtroom in the hallway. | 我在法庭外的走廊看得一清二楚 |
[38:22] | I mean, Noah has a family. | 诺亚有个美满的家庭 |
[38:23] | Carl’s been there for as long as he can remember. | 卡尔从他记事起就在他身边 |
[38:25] | It’s the only father he’s ever known. | 他才是诺亚心中的爸爸 |
[38:28] | And I show up, it’s like – | 如果我出现 |
[38:30] | It’s like pulling the roof down on him. | 就等于拆散了他的家庭 |
[38:32] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[38:33] | You have rights. | 你有权利 |
[38:35] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:36] | And maybe some day, when he’s older… | 或许等他长大了再说 |
[38:41] | But, well, there’s something else, too. | 不过也有其他原因 |
[38:44] | Something I just learned. | 我刚得知的事实 |
[38:46] | What? | 什么 |
[38:48] | It wasn’t the first time. | 那不是第一次 |
[38:50] | When Daniel went into his fugue state nine years ago, | 丹尼尔九年前进入神游状态那次 |
[38:54] | It wasn’t the first time. | 那不是第一次 |
[38:56] | That happened the summer he was 10. | 他十岁那年夏天也发生过 |
[38:58] | He fell off a bike, | 他从自行车上摔下来 |
[38:59] | And for three days, he just lost himself completely. | 整整三天 他完全失去自我 |
[39:02] | He didn’t know who he was, where he was, or… | 他不知道自己是谁 身在何处 |
[39:06] | His memory was gone. | 完全失去记忆 |
[39:08] | I didn’t say anything before because I… | 我之前只字不提是因为 |
[39:11] | You didn’t want to hurt his chances in court. | 你不想影响他胜诉的机会 |
[39:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:17] | But you had to tell him. | 但你必须告诉他 |
[39:20] | Knowing what I know now, | 现在我知道了 |
[39:21] | How can I promise anyone I won’t disappear again? | 我还怎能保证自己不会再失忆 |
[39:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:26] | This is the right thing to do. | 我应该离开 |
[39:28] | For everyone. | 这对大家都好 |
[39:29] | Well, everyone but you. | 除了你 |
[39:33] | It’s been nine years. | 已经九年了 |
[39:35] | The world that I lived in has moved on without me. | 曾经我生活中的那些人 都已开始新的生活 |
[39:38] | And if I want to move on, | 如果我想重新开始 |
[39:40] | Then I guess I just have to let go. | 我也只能放手过去 |
[39:52] | So? What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:55] | What do I think? | 我觉得怎么样 |
[39:58] | Yes. Did Daniel do the right thing? | 是啊 丹尼尔做得对吗 |
[40:01] | To let his old life go on without him? | 放手让大家继续没有他的生活 |
[40:04] | Well, it sounds like he did the right thing for Daniel. | 我觉得对丹尼尔来说是好事 |
[40:08] | But we’re not talking about Daniel, are we? | 但你想说的不是他 对吧 |
[40:19] | You’re doing okay. | 你现在做得很好 |
[40:23] | You’re pretty strong. | 你很坚强 |
[40:24] | You know, normally, | 通常呢 |
[40:25] | I might have the urge to hug you, | 我会有抱抱你的冲动 |
[40:29] | But all my warm fuzzies went away | 但自从你帮金做事后 |
[40:31] | When you told me that you’re working for Kim. | 我对你的热情都冷却了 |
[40:34] | Jane, why do you think I took this job? | 简 你觉得我为什么接受这份工作 |
[40:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:41] | I only have one real job, and that’s to look after you. | 我唯一真正的工作就是守护你 |
[40:48] | And with that desk right there, | 而那张桌子 |
[40:51] | Well, it gives me a front-row seat. | 就是照看你的前排座位 |
[40:58] | To Deb, on your 25th birthday. | 黛比 在你25岁生日之际 |
[41:02] | Uh, it’s been a little while now, and… | 你已离开一段时间 但是… |
[41:06] | Uh, this should be getting easier, right? | 应该会越来越轻松的 对吧 |
[41:10] | I miss you. Your friends miss you. | 我想你 朋友们都想你 |
[41:13] | And even though we’re all here celebrating your life, | 虽然我们聚在一起为你庆生 |
[41:17] | Our lives are a little less… | 但我们的生活却少了一点 |
[41:21] | Sparkly. | 生机 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:25] | It’s all a little less sparkly. | 少了一点生机 |
[41:28] | To Deb. | 敬黛比 |
[41:35] | Happy birthday, Deb. | 生日快乐 黛比 |
[41:51] | ♪ The past is past ♪ | ♪昔日已逝♪ |
[41:54] | ♪ You never really gave it a shot ♪ | ♪你却从未尝试♪ |
[41:56] | ♪ Maybe you’ll find that ♪ | ♪或许你将发现♪ |
[41:58] | ♪ When you come back ♪ | 待你回来时 |
[42:02] | ♪ I’ll be all right ♪ | ♪我已伤愈♪ |
[42:06] | ♪ On your own again ♪ | ♪独自前行♪ |
[42:08] | ♪ Back to where it all began ♪ | ♪回到起点♪ |
[42:12] | ♪ The phone don’t ring and the tears, they fall ♪ | ♪纵然电话沉寂 眼泪独流♪ |
[42:15] | ♪ But you carry on ♪ | ♪仍要大步前行♪ |