时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | If fraud was too high a bar, | 如果诈骗的标准太高 |
[00:02] | what would you charge him with? | 你们会怎么起诉 |
[00:04] | I’d charge them with criminal misbranding. | 我会起诉他们违法贴假标签 |
[00:06] | Permission granted to release requested documents | 准许调阅与营销 研究和分销相关的 |
[00:08] | relating to marketing and distribution. | 文件的请求 |
[00:13] | They’re drowning us in paperwork. | 他们要拿文件淹死我们 |
[00:14] | I’m promoting you. | 我要给你升职 |
[00:16] | I’d like you to be deputy director of the Diversion Division. | 我要你去管控部做副主任 |
[00:19] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[00:21] | The worst thing that a — a parent could hear | 父母能听到的最糟的消息 |
[00:23] | is that her kid is, you know, queer. | 就是我们的孩子是酷儿 |
[00:25] | It’d kill me if you were, Bets. | 如果你是会要了我的命 贝琪 |
[00:27] | I guess you’re dead, then. | 那你是死了 |
[00:29] | Do you realize that men might be dead ’cause of you? | 你知不知道那人可能会因你而死 |
[00:31] | I don’t understand what’s happening to me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[00:33] | If we get Germany uncontrolled, | 如果能在德国通过 |
[00:35] | it will serve as a gateway to the rest of Europe. | 它也会为我们打开整个欧洲的大门 |
[00:39] | Please tell me I’m gonna see you in Orlando in a few weeks. | 拜托告诉我几周后我们会在奥兰多见面 |
[00:42] | That’s why I’m calling. I was — | 我其实就是为这事打来 |
[00:45] | 20 milligrams of OxyContin. | 20毫克的奥施康定 |
[00:59] | – Got it. – Hey, dude. | -到手了 -你好 伙计 |
[01:01] | – Hi, how are you doing? – What’s your in on? | -你还好吗 -你吃多少 |
[01:03] | – 80. – Bam. | -80毫克 -牛逼 |
[01:05] | – Oh, fuck. – Yeah. | -我操 -真好啊 |
[01:07] | Cheers to that. | 庆祝一下吧 |
[01:07] | Hey, hey, what you doing, man? | 你干嘛 |
[01:09] | I was just gonna pop it. | 我要吃药啊 |
[01:10] | No, man. You gotta snort ’em. | 不 兄弟 你要用鼻子吸 |
[01:11] | Here, I’ll show you. | 来 我示范给你看 |
[01:13] | What the fuck’s your problem? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[01:14] | Elizabeth Ann, are you in? | 伊丽莎白·安 你来不来 |
[01:16] | It hits way faster. | 这样上头更快 |
[01:17] | – Are you sure, man? – Trust me, yeah. | -你确定吗 兄弟 -信我 没问题 |
[01:18] | ‘Cause, we’ve popped them normal before. | 因为我们之前也是像你们那样嗑的 |
[01:19] | Did Purdue say it was easy for someone to bypass | 普渡制药有没有说过很容易去掉 |
[01:21] | the time-release coating on an OxyContin pill? | 奥施康定上的缓释层 |
[01:24] | No, Purdue claimed the coating | 没有 普渡制药声称 |
[01:26] | was difficult to get around, and therefore, | 缓释层很难去掉 因此 |
[01:28] | OxyContin would be unappealing to abusers. | 瘾君子们不爱用奥施康定 |
[01:32] | Was the coating difficult to dissolve? | 缓释层难溶解吗 |
[01:35] | No, it was very easy. | 不 很容易溶解 |
[01:38] | All you had to do is dissolve it in saliva | 只要用唾液就能溶解它 |
[01:41] | and then scrape it off. | 然后刮掉涂层就行 |
[01:44] | And then the abuser would have immediate access | 然后瘾君子们就能立刻体会到 |
[01:46] | to the full 12-hour supply. | 十二个小时的药效 |
[01:48] | They just crush it off then snort it. | 他们会碾碎药片 用鼻子吸入 |
[01:53] | – Yeah! – Oh, here we go! | -爽死了 -开始吧 |
[01:56] | – Holy shit. – Fuck yeah. | -天哪 -我操 |
[01:58] | I think I’m getting a chubby. | 我觉得我上头了 |
[02:02] | Where’s, uh, where’s Elizabeth Ann? | 伊丽莎白·安在哪 |
[02:03] | Elizabeth Ann? | 伊丽莎白·安 |
[02:05] | What the fuck you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[02:06] | Get your ass over here. | 滚过来啊 |
[02:07] | Hey, it’s good. Don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[02:12] | Go, you’re up next. | 来 你是下一个 |
[02:17] | First time is the best time. | 第一次永远最爽 |
[02:25] | Yeah! | 好样子 |
[02:30] | Yeah! | 这就对了 |
[02:32] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[02:36] | All right, I’m up next, right? | 我是下一个吧 |
[02:37] | Yeah, you got to see… | 还没到你呢 |
[02:57] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[02:59] | Don’t you fucking die, Ryder! | 你别死啊 莱德 |
[03:01] | You’re gonna be all right, don’t worry about it. | 你会没事的 别担心 |
[03:02] | Let’s take him to his mom’s house. | 我们带他去他妈妈家吧 |
[03:03] | We can’t go to his mom’s house! | 我们不能带他去他妈妈家 |
[03:04] | Can we take him to a fucking hospital? | 你就不能带他去医院吗 |
[03:06] | We can’t take him to a hospital. | 也不能去医院 |
[03:08] | Get him out of there. | 把他抬出来 |
[03:09] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[03:11] | Oh, John, don’t die, please. | 约翰 别死 求你了 |
[03:14] | – Fuck, come on. – Please. | -他妈的 -求你了 |
[03:18] | – What the fuck is that? – They didn’t have any ice. | -什么情况 -他们没有冰块 |
[03:21] | – Is that a fish? – It’s frozen. It’ll wake him up. | -这是鱼吗 -冻鱼 能让他醒来 |
[03:29] | – Wake up. – Why? | -醒醒 -为什么 |
[03:31] | Wake the fuck up. | 快醒啊 |
[03:34] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[03:38] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[03:39] | No, wait, we can’t leave him here! | 不 等等 我们不能丢下他 |
[03:41] | – Come on! – We can’t leave him! | -快点 -我们不能丢下他 |
[03:43] | Elizabeth Ann! | 伊丽莎白·安 |
[03:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[04:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:38] | What the fuck is this? These are fucking 10s. | 这算什么 都是10毫克的 |
[04:41] | ER doctor was on to me. | 急诊室医生盯上我了 |
[04:43] | Only gave me four days’ worth. | 只给我四天的量 |
[04:46] | God damn it. What the fuck? | 我操 怎么回事 |
[04:50] | – I’ma be really sick tomorrow. – Yeah, and I’m not? | -我明天会难受死的 -对啊 我不难受吗 |
[04:53] | You’re the fucking drug dealer! Why is this on me? | 你才是毒贩 为什么要我去搞药 |
[05:06] | And what about Florida? | 去佛罗里达怎么样 |
[05:07] | We can hit one of the pain clinics. | 我们可以去找个疼痛诊所 |
[05:12] | That’s too far. We’ll get fired. | 太远了 我们会被开除的 |
[05:15] | Yeah, well, we got nowhere else to go | 是啊 但我们别无选择了 |
[05:16] | ’cause you keep burning up all the God damned ERs. | 因为这里所有的急诊室都盯上你了 |
[05:18] | I’m not good at this. They don’t believe me. | 我不擅长这个 他们不信我 |
[05:21] | That’s why it’s gotta be Florida, okay? | 所以我们才要去佛罗里达 好吗 |
[05:22] | They don’t care down there. | 那边的人才不管 |
[05:24] | We can get whatever the fuck we want. | 无论我们要什么 他们都会给 |
[05:30] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[05:33] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[05:35] | All right, then get the fuck out. | 好啊 那就滚 |
[05:38] | – What? – I said, get the fuck out! | -什么 -我说过了 给我滚 |
[05:40] | Jesus Christ, Walt. | 天哪 沃尔特 |
[05:46] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:52] | How about right here? | 这里呢 |
[05:53] | – Oh, yeah. It’s–it’s–it’s getting worse. – Yeah. | -疼得更厉害了 -好的 |
[05:57] | Can’t even wake up without a pill anymore. | 要是没有药我都起不了床 |
[05:59] | Yeah. You’re taking them twice a day? | 所以你现在一天吃两次吗 |
[06:01] | Yeah, but where does that help? | 是啊 可那能有什么用 |
[06:03] | Okay, you’re having pain even when you don’t take it. | 嗯 你不吃药也疼 |
[06:06] | – Oh, 100%. But I want off of this stuff. – Yeah. | -确实 但我不想继续吃药了 -好吧 |
[06:10] | I’m–I’m either falling asleep all day | 我每天要不就昏昏沉沉 |
[06:13] | or thinking about the next pill. | 或是满脑子想着下次吃药 |
[06:14] | Mm-hmm, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[06:16] | Well, we’re just gonna taper you off there, buddy. | 好吧 我把你的药量减少些 伙计 |
[06:19] | We–we tried that. | 我们试过了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I know, we’re trying again. | 我知道 再试一次 |
[06:23] | I’m gonna lower your dose from 80 milligrams down to 40, okay? | 我会把你的药量从80毫克变成40毫克 好吗 |
[06:27] | And if you’re experiencing any withdrawal symptoms, | 如果你有任何戒断症状 |
[06:29] | I’ll cut that with some Xanax, okay? | 我再给你开佳乐定[抗焦虑药] 好吗 |
[06:32] | We’ll get this right. | 我们能成功 |
[06:34] | How many pills do you have left in that bottle? | 你现在还剩多少药 |
[06:37] | A few. A few here. | 几片吧 |
[06:39] | Okay, just leave the bottle on the table there, | 把瓶子放在桌上 |
[06:41] | and, uh, we’ll lower your dose here, buddy. | 我们会减少你的药量 伙计 |
[06:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:47] | We’ll get you feeling better, okay? | 你会好起来的 好吗 |
[06:50] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[06:51] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[07:25] | We are so proud to be honoring | 我们荣幸地在此庆祝 |
[07:27] | my great brother, Arthur Sackler, | 我的大哥 亚瑟·赛克勒 |
[07:29] | into the Medical Advertising Hall of Fame. | 进入医疗广告名人堂 |
[07:35] | In many ways, Arthur Sackler invented medical advertising. | 从很多方面来说 亚瑟·赛克勒发明了医疗广告 |
[07:40] | He was the first to realize | 他首先意识到 |
[07:42] | it wasn’t patients who decided what drugs they took. | 病人不能决定吃什么药 |
[07:45] | It was their doctors. | 而是医生决定 |
[07:48] | Shunned by Madison Avenue for being Jewish, | 他曾因为是犹太人而被广告界拒之门外 |
[07:51] | he formed his own company specifically targeting doctors | 他创立了自己的公司 专门针对 |
[07:54] | with articles from scientific journals | 在科学期刊发表论文 |
[07:57] | and studies from medical societies. | 和在医学学会进行研究的医生 |
[08:01] | Sure, sometimes the societies | 当然 有时这些学会 |
[08:04] | and the experts were financed by Arthur. | 和专家也是亚瑟资助的 |
[08:09] | Who do you think is the bigger asshole? | 你觉得谁更混蛋 |
[08:11] | Uncle Mortimer or Uncle Arthur? | 摩迪莫叔叔还是亚瑟叔叔 |
[08:16] | C, all the above. | 我选C 以上所有 |
[08:18] | Not only changed the way medicine is marketed in this country; | 不仅改变了这个国家药物的营销方式 |
[08:22] | it changed the medical industry forever. | 还永远改变了医药行业 |
[08:31] | Your uncle was good. | 你叔叔很厉害 |
[08:32] | For his time. | 就他那代人来说 |
[08:38] | This one’s missing the zombies | 这块板上没记录 |
[08:39] | that valium turned some patients into. | 那些吃了安定变成僵尸的病人 |
[08:43] | – He got away with it. – Barely. | -他逃过一劫 -勉强算吧 |
[08:46] | But it made him rich. | 但这让他发财了 |
[08:49] | Beth, darling, would you give us a few minutes, please? | 贝丝 亲爱的 你能回避一下吗 |
[08:54] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢你 |
[08:59] | You had to do it, didn’t you? | 你非得这样做 是吗 |
[09:04] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[09:05] | You had to say it was non-addictive. | 你非得宣称这药不成瘾 |
[09:08] | – Dad, even the FDA– – Oh, please. | -爸 就连药监局… -别提了 |
[09:10] | Call notes are starting to come in | 已经有推销记录反映 |
[09:12] | that patients are showing signs of addiction. | 病人有成瘾迹象 |
[09:14] | Just a few pockets of West Virginia. | 只是西弗吉尼亚州的几个地区而已 |
[09:17] | It’s cultural. | 文化因素罢了 |
[09:19] | All those hillbillies do is get addicted. | 那些乡下人就是容易上瘾 |
[09:22] | And Maine and Kentucky. All our phase one states. | 还有缅因和肯塔基 所有一期项目的地区 |
[09:25] | If it becomes accepted that more than 1% | 如果被证实多于1%的人上瘾 |
[09:27] | become addicted, it’s dead. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[09:30] | And one year of strong sales | 就算一年销售额爆满 |
[09:31] | isn’t gonna make up for the 40 million you spent. | 也弥补不了你投入的四千万美元 |
[09:37] | Any suggestions? | 你有建议吗 |
[09:40] | Take a page from Arthur’s playbook. | 跟亚瑟叔叔好好学吧 |
[09:42] | Get an expert who’ll tell doctors | 找个专家 告诉医生们 |
[09:44] | the truth of our wonder drug. | 我们神药的真相 |
[09:46] | We’ve got Russell Portenoy. | 我们有罗素·博诺伊 |
[09:47] | No, I’m thinking someone more aggressive, | 不行 我们要更强势的人 |
[09:52] | especially if your 1% claim is, um, hmm. | 尤其是你这个1%的说法 |
[09:56] | What’s that medical term? | 用医学术语来说 |
[09:59] | Fucking bullshit. | 纯属放屁 |
[10:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | We’ll find an aggressive expert. | 我们找个强势的专家 |
[10:08] | No, the–the osteoarthritis was truly debilitating, | 骨关节炎真是让人生不如死 |
[10:12] | and nothing seemed to work until I realized | 什么药都不管用 后来我才发现 |
[10:14] | that the patient needed something strong enough | 病人需要的是能够治疗 |
[10:16] | to stop the breakthrough pain. | 爆发性疼痛的强力药物 |
[10:18] | So I started the patient on methadone, | 所以我开始给病人用美沙酮 |
[10:20] | and she was back to normal within just a few days. | 她几天内就恢复正常 |
[10:22] | Methadone? | 美沙酮 |
[10:25] | You said find me aggressive. | 你说过找个强势专家 |
[10:27] | He has a theory called pseudo addiction, | 他有个理论叫假性成瘾 |
[10:30] | which basically means addiction doesn’t exist. | 也就是说实际上不存在成瘾 |
[10:36] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[10:38] | David Haddox. | 大卫·哈多克斯 |
[10:39] | He went to dental school | 他上的牙医学院 |
[10:41] | but now heads the Pain Management Department at Emory. | 但是现在是埃默里大学的疼痛管理部门负责人 |
[10:44] | A–a fitting progression. | 专业对口 |
[10:47] | You wanna meet with him? | 你想见见他吗 |
[10:50] | God, yes. | 当然 |
[10:53] | So you really feel opioids are under-prescribed? | 你真的觉得阿片类药物没开够剂量吗 |
[10:55] | For decades. | 几十年都是 |
[10:57] | 声称成瘾性低于1%的常用销售术语 实际上根本不存在该研究 | |
[10:57] | Now, the Porter/Jick study is exactly right. | 波特和吉克研究完全正确 |
[10:59] | Under the proper care, opioids are totally safe. | 只要谨慎使用 阿片类药物完全安全 |
[11:05] | I–I recently read a theory of yours, | 我最近看到过你的理论 |
[11:08] | which is why I– I wanted to meet. | 所以我才想见你 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Let me guess: pseudo addiction? | 我来猜猜 是假性成瘾那篇吧 |
[11:18] | Correct. How’d you come up with– | 没错 你是怎么得出 |
[11:24] | Where did you discover pseudo addiction? | 你是怎么发现假性成瘾的 |
[11:28] | Yeah, so I was, um, so I was, uh, was working | 我在给一个 |
[11:33] | with a 17-year-old leukemia patient | 17岁的白血病患者治疗 |
[11:35] | who showed classic signs of addiction. | 患者呈现出典型的上瘾症状 |
[11:38] | And yet we upped his medication, | 我们加大了药量 |
[11:40] | and he was fine. | 但他没出事 |
[11:42] | Turns out that he wasn’t addicted at all. | 结果我发现他根本没有上瘾 |
[11:44] | It was that that underlying pain | 只是潜在的疼痛 |
[11:46] | hadn’t been properly treated. | 没有得到适当的治疗 |
[11:49] | So pseudo addiction means | 所以假性成瘾就是 |
[11:53] | that, uh, addiction symptoms are, in actuality, | 成瘾症状实际上是 |
[12:00] | – the symptoms of untreated pain? – That’s correct. | -疼痛没有得到适当治疗出现的症状 -没错 |
[12:05] | Yeah, taking away a patient’s medication isn’t helping them. | 拿走病人的药物无法帮到他们 |
[12:08] | It’s torturing them. | 而是折磨他们 |
[12:10] | What they need is more medication, | 他们需要的是加大剂量 |
[12:13] | and then these supposed | 然后这些所谓的 |
[12:15] | addiction symptoms will quickly go away. | 成瘾症状很快就会消失 |
[12:18] | So– | 这么说 |
[12:21] | so do you think all addiction | 你认为所有的成瘾症状 |
[12:25] | is, in actuality, pseudo addiction? | 都是假性成瘾吗 |
[12:30] | In relation to medication? | 与药物有关的成瘾吗 |
[12:32] | Yes. | 当然 |
[12:33] | I look in those rare instances when a patient | 我观察了那些病人真的成瘾的 |
[12:36] | truly is an addict; | 罕见案例 |
[12:37] | that’s not the fault of the drug or the doctor. | 那不是药物或医生的错 |
[12:40] | No, the patient was most likely a drug addict to begin with | 而是因为某些基因缺陷 |
[12:44] | due to genetic defects. | 患者生来就是瘾君子 |
[12:47] | What about cigarettes? | 烟瘾呢 |
[12:49] | Addiction or pseudo addiction? | 是真性成瘾还是假性成瘾 |
[12:51] | Yeah, smoking–smoking is definitely pseudo addiction. | 烟瘾当然是假性成瘾 |
[12:55] | It’s all in their heads. | 都是人们想象出来的 |
[13:04] | How would you like to work for Purdue Pharma? | 你想来普渡制药工作吗 |
[13:33] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老板 |
[13:36] | Still no update on the funding? | 资金还是没进展吗 |
[13:40] | Well, good morning to you too, Randy. | 早上好 兰迪 |
[13:41] | How’s Jennifer? The kids? | 珍妮弗怎么样 孩子们呢 |
[13:44] | Sorry, good morning. | 抱歉 早上好 |
[13:46] | Nailed it. | 没事 |
[13:49] | You know, it seems pretty darn odd | 如果联邦调查局的家伙 |
[13:52] | if these FBI guys won’t grant us | 一点资源都不给我们 |
[13:53] | a small amount of resources. | 那就太奇怪了 |
[13:56] | Could just be, as my son would say, | 可能就像我儿子说的 |
[13:57] | a dysfunctional government. | 功能失调的政府 |
[14:00] | Your son’s four, Rick. | 你儿子才4岁 里克 |
[14:02] | Feeling a little inadequate right now. | 我感觉自己太才疏学浅了 |
[14:05] | Good morning, guys. | 大家早上好 |
[14:07] | – Morning. – What’s up? | -早啊 -怎么样 |
[14:08] | Still haven’t heard back from the Medicaid office, | 医疗补助办公室还是没消息 |
[14:10] | and Dr. Jick’s office finally called me back and said, | 吉克医生的办公室终于回消息说 |
[14:13] | “The doctor’s unavailable.” | “医生没空” |
[14:15] | Unavailable? Today? | 没空 今天吗 |
[14:17] | Nope. She said unavailable, period. | 不是 她就说没空 |
[14:24] | Yes, I told you, Dr. Jick is unavailable. | 对 我跟你说过 吉克医生没空 |
[14:26] | Well, I’ve called multiple times, | 我打了好几次电话了 |
[14:27] | and I’d just like an explanation | 我需要一个解释 |
[14:28] | as to why Dr. Jick refuses to speak to me. | 为什么吉克医生拒绝回复我 |
[14:31] | He said he’s very busy, | 他说他很忙 |
[14:32] | but I’ll leave a message. Thank you. | 但我会转告的 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Well, this just got interesting. | 这下有趣了 |
[14:43] | So what’s the latest? | 最近有什么消息 |
[14:44] | Well, as you know, | 你也知道的 |
[14:45] | Purdue aggressively pushed the drug | 普渡制药积极宣传 |
[14:47] | as non-addictive with the phrase | 这种药物不会成瘾 |
[14:48] | “Less than 1% get addicted.” | 声称”不到1%的人会上瘾” |
[14:50] | That figure comes from the Porter/Jick study | 这个数据来自波特和吉克研究 |
[14:53] | that was done by Dr. Hershel Jick at, uh… | 由赫谢尔·吉克医生完成于 |
[14:57] | – Boston. Boston University. – Boston University. | -波士顿 波士顿大学 -波士顿大学 |
[14:59] | Well, let me guess, it’s that the fraudulent study | 我猜是普渡制药 |
[15:01] | that was secretly funded by Purdue? | 暗中资助的欺诈研究吧 |
[15:03] | – Just like the pain study? – Well, that’s one theory. | -就像那个疼痛研究吗 -可能是这样 |
[15:04] | We actually called Dr. Jick to discuss it with him, | 我们其实联系了吉克医生 想跟他探讨 |
[15:09] | but something very interesting occurred. | 但有趣的事情发生了 |
[15:12] | He wouldn’t get on the phone with us. | 他不愿意接我们的电话 |
[15:18] | Well, nothing says suspect | 没有什么比不接电话 |
[15:19] | quite like an unanswered phone call. | 更让人起疑的了 |
[15:23] | If that 1% study is indeed fraudulent, | 如果那1%成瘾性的研究确实是造假 |
[15:25] | it’s a home run in proving criminal misbranding. | 那就坐实了违法贴假标签的罪名 |
[15:29] | Yeah, and if you can find | 是啊 如果你能找到 |
[15:29] | the high-level Purdue exec that oversaw it… | 负责监管的普渡制药高层 |
[15:31] | Could indict them for fraud. | 就能起诉他们欺诈 |
[15:33] | Yeah, that’s right. It sounds like a great lead. | 对 没错 听上去是个很好的线索 |
[15:36] | Yeah, this case is starting to take up so much time. | 是啊 这个案子占据了很多时间 |
[15:39] | – That’s right. – We need more funding for prosecutors | -没错 -我们需要为非普渡案件的检察官 |
[15:41] | – for our non-Purdue cases. – Yeah, I know, I know. | -提供更多资金 -对 我明白 |
[15:43] | I mean, why won’t the FBI or the DEA | 为什么联邦调查局和缉毒署 |
[15:45] | give us additional funding? | 不给我们额外的资金 |
[15:46] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:48] | Maybe they’re not, uh, connected to the issue. | 可能他们跟这事无关吧 |
[15:50] | You know what you should do, | 你知道你们该怎么办吗 |
[15:52] | you should try the Virginia State Police. | 去联系弗吉尼亚州警署 |
[15:54] | Try Virginia Medicaid Fraud Unit. | 弗吉尼亚医保欺诈组 |
[15:55] | They’ll get it. And you know, the more we find, | 他们会懂 我们找的人越多 |
[15:57] | the more it opens up those coffers. | 资金就越多 |
[15:59] | Yeah, but it, it just– it is really difficult | 是啊 但是没有足够的资源 |
[16:01] | to find anything without the proper resources. | 很难有收获 |
[16:03] | I mean, I knew we’d be outspent, | 我知道我们会超支 |
[16:05] | but I did not expect | 但我没想到 |
[16:06] | to not have access to the most basic things, | 我们连最基本的东西都买不起 |
[16:08] | like high-speed computers and scanners. | 比如高性能的电脑和扫描仪 |
[16:09] | Look, guys, I–I get it, trust me. | 各位 我了解 相信我 |
[16:12] | But we just keep pushing, all right? | 但我们还是得继续努力 好吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah. We’ll see where it goes, sir. | 好 我们拭目以待 先生 |
[16:17] | All right, boys. You can enjoy your lunch. | 好了 男士们 去吃午餐吧 |
[16:18] | – Thank you. – Keep me posted. | -谢谢 -有消息随时提醒我 |
[16:20] | – Oh, Randy. – Sir? | -兰迪 -先生 |
[16:22] | Uh, how you doing, health-wise? | 你身体状况怎么样 |
[16:24] | I actually just had my one-year scan, | 其实我刚做完今年的体检 |
[16:26] | and I am cancer-free. | 我没有癌症 |
[16:29] | – Yeah, he’s good. – That’s great news. | -那太好了 -真是好消息 |
[16:37] | OxyContin is becoming the leading cause | 奥施康定正在成为美国 |
[16:39] | of overdose in the country. | 滥用药物的主要原因 |
[16:42] | Newspapers are filled with arrests in rural areas | 偏远地区的报纸上全是 |
[16:44] | where crime directly related to the drug is skyrocketing. | 与该药直接相关的犯罪率激增报道 |
[16:48] | Isn’t Diversion and local authorities | 这些犯罪事件不应该是 |
[16:49] | supposed to deal with these crime issues? | 管控部和地方政府来处理吗 |
[16:51] | Yes, but what makes this so overwhelming | 没错 但是令执法部门头疼的是 |
[16:53] | for law enforcement is the sheer ease | 吸毒者可以 |
[16:56] | with which users can get access to the drug. | 轻松地获得药物 |
[16:58] | I mean, they are available in every pharmacy in the country. | 国内的每家药店都有 |
[17:02] | What do you feel is the best approach? | 你觉得最好的办法是什么 |
[17:04] | I think the most effective way to solve this problem | 我认为解决这个问题最有效的办法 |
[17:08] | is to limit the drug’s use for severe pain only. | 是将药物限制为极度疼痛才能使用 |
[17:11] | It is a very strong narcotic that is being prescribed | 这是一种强麻醉剂 却用来治疗 |
[17:14] | for issues such as basic dental work and even headaches. | 牙疼甚至是头疼 |
[17:17] | If it was no longer allowed for moderate pain, | 如果限制其在中度疼痛的使用 |
[17:20] | then overnight, | 那一夜之间 |
[17:21] | millions of pills will be off the streets. | 上百万药片就会从街头消失 |
[17:24] | What about the millions of legitimate pain patients | 那数百万真正疼痛的患者呢 |
[17:25] | that will lose access to the drug? | 他们买不到药怎么办 |
[17:27] | If they have severe pain, they will not lose access. | 如果他们有严重疼痛 也不会买不到药 |
[17:30] | But this recent practice of opioid use for moderate pain | 但最近用阿片类药物治疗中度疼痛的做法 |
[17:33] | is causing a startling new wave of crime and addiction. | 正在引发令人吃惊的新一轮犯罪和药物成瘾 |
[17:38] | The role of the FDA is to make sure medicine is safe. | 药监局的作用是确保药物安全 |
[17:40] | And when this drug is taken as prescribed, | 这种药物按医嘱服用时 |
[17:43] | this medicine is safe. | 就是安全的 |
[17:46] | And I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[17:52] | Anecdotes about abuse and crime | 这些滥用和犯罪的传闻 |
[17:54] | are not a scientific analysis of the drug’s safety. | 并不是药物安全性的科学分析 |
[17:56] | They’re tales of addicts abusing pharmaceuticals, | 这是瘾君子滥用药物的说辞 |
[17:58] | which happens with all opioids. | 所有阿片类药物都会这样 |
[18:00] | So until you can prove the drug itself is dangerous, | 除非你证明药物本身是危险的 |
[18:04] | I don’t see how we can put restrictions on it. | 我认为没必要限制使用 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Well, you’re not gonna take action, | 如果你不采取行动 |
[18:20] | then I will call in Purdue, discuss it with them directly. | 那我就去找普渡制药 直接和他们谈 |
[18:25] | – I think you should. – I will. | -你请便 -我会的 |
[18:34] | And your warning label that this drug | 你们关于这个药物 |
[18:35] | is somehow less addictive | 弱成瘾性的警告标签 |
[18:38] | is total bullshit. | 完全是胡扯 |
[18:40] | You should look into changing that immediately. | 你们应该立刻考虑换掉 |
[18:46] | Why would you start him on 20 milligrams | 为什么要从20毫克的量开起 |
[18:48] | when 40 milligrams sounds like it’s gonna be more effective? | 40毫克明明更有效 |
[18:51] | Hey, yo, Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[18:53] | Right, that’s why you keep titrating ’em up | 所以你不停地给他们加剂量 |
[18:55] | until all there’s left to say is thank you. | 他们只能跟你说谢谢 |
[18:58] | I managed to scrounge up a couple of Hokies tickets | 我搞到了几张弗工大霍奇橄榄球队的票 |
[19:01] | if you’re interested. | 你感兴趣吗 |
[19:02] | You are the hardest-working nurse in the state. | 你是整个州最努力的护士 |
[19:06] | All right, you deserve a spa weekend. | 你应该享受一个水疗周末 |
[19:08] | Listen, I think win or lose, we go to the bar. | 无论输赢 我们都去酒吧 |
[19:12] | That’s–that’s what I’ve been saying. | 我一直这么说 |
[19:14] | Individualizing the dose is everything. | 个性化的剂量是一切 |
[19:33] | Which means that most symptoms of addiction | 这意味着大多数上瘾的症状 |
[19:35] | are, in reality, untreated pain. | 实际上都是未治疗的疼痛 |
[19:37] | And the cure for pseudo addiction | 治疗假性成瘾的方法 |
[19:40] | is that the patient needs more medication. | 是加大患者的药量 |
[19:42] | More than 100,000 physicians, | 超过十万的内科医生 |
[19:44] | almost half of all doctors in the country | 全国大约一半的医生 |
[19:46] | will be sent pseudo addiction pamphlets. | 都会收到假性成瘾的小册子 |
[19:49] | Give one to any doctor if their patients | 如果哪位医生的患者有成瘾迹象 |
[19:51] | show signs of addict– sorry, pseudo addiction. | 那就给他们小册子 抱歉 是假性成瘾迹象 |
[19:55] | Questions? Yes. | 有问题吗 请讲 |
[19:57] | Last week, I had a doctor tell me he had two patients | 上周有个医生告诉我他的两个患者 |
[20:00] | taking way more pills than he prescribed. | 服用了多于处方量的药 |
[20:03] | Like, he was very worried | 他很担心 |
[20:03] | they were addicted to the medication. | 他们已对药物上瘾 |
[20:05] | No, no, no, no, it sounds like | 不 听上去是 |
[20:06] | your physician’s actually under prescribing. | 你的那位医生药开少了 |
[20:09] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[20:10] | They’re already taking 80 milligrams a day. | 他们已经每天服用80毫克了 |
[20:12] | Look, if I tell them that they’re pseudo addicted | 如果我说他们其实是假性成瘾 |
[20:14] | and need to be bumped up to 160 milligrams, | 应该加到160毫克 |
[20:17] | he’ll just kick me out of his office. | 他会把我揍出办公室的 |
[20:18] | Now that is a defeatist attitude. | 这是失败者的态度 |
[20:22] | Dr. Haddox is giving us innovative concepts, | 哈多克斯医生带来了全新的理念 |
[20:26] | and he deserves respect and appreciation for his expertise. | 我们应当尊重和欣赏他的专业知识 |
[20:29] | Uh, ma’am, if people are living with unnecessary pain, | 女士 如果人们生活在不必要的痛苦中 |
[20:34] | and they’re being stigmatized | 解决方案就在眼前 |
[20:35] | when the solution is right in front of them– | 他们却要被非议 |
[20:37] | if people are suffering, they need a higher dose. | 如果人们在受苦 那就要加大药量 |
[20:56] | Hey, I’m Sandra. | 你好 我是桑德拉 |
[20:59] | Hey. Billy. | 你好 我是比利 |
[21:00] | So, um, which territories do you cover? | 那么你负责哪些地区 |
[21:03] | Virginia. Appalachia mostly. | 弗吉尼亚 主要是阿帕拉契亚 |
[21:06] | Wow, lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[21:08] | Excuse me. Paula. | 失陪 宝拉 |
[21:09] | Hey, are you, uh, checking into the hotel right now? | 你现在要去入住酒店吗 |
[21:14] | No, I’m going home. They just fired me. | 不 我要回家 他们把我辞了 |
[21:17] | What? Are you serious? Why? | 什么 认真的吗 为什么 |
[21:19] | They said I had inconsistent paperwork. | 他们说我的文书前后矛盾 |
[21:22] | Oh, my God. Um, I’m sorry. | 天哪 真遗憾 |
[21:26] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[21:27] | No, I’m relieved actually. | 我其实松了口气 |
[21:30] | They all know. | 他们都知道 |
[21:32] | And you know. | 你也知道 |
[21:36] | Uh, know what? | 知道什么 |
[21:40] | Okay, Billy. | 好吧 比利 |
[22:02] | Individualize the dose. | 个性化剂量 |
[22:13] | As opposed to other drugs, | 不像别的药 |
[22:14] | opioids are uniquely challenging to stop using | 阿片类药物很难戒断 |
[22:17] | because they can change a person’s brain chemistry. | 因为它们会改变人的脑部化学物质 |
[22:25] | But in a desperate effort to end the cycle of dependency, | 但有人急于摆脱依赖性 |
[22:29] | some people try to quit cold turkey, | 想一下子彻底戒掉 |
[22:31] | but the results can often be disastrous. | 结果通常是灾难 |
[23:00] | A hydrangea? How’d you know? | 绣球花 你怎么知道我喜欢 |
[23:03] | Oh, you know, I have my ways. | 我自有办法 |
[23:05] | Can I, uh, can I see the doc? | 我能见见医生吗 |
[23:08] | Billy, you know he doesn’t wanna see you anymore. | 比利 你知道他不想再见你 |
[23:12] | Come on, there’s gotta be a misunderstanding here. | 这其中一定是有误会 |
[23:14] | It’s been months. | 好几个月了 |
[23:15] | And I–you know, I miss him. | 我想他了 |
[23:20] | Well, he cleared his appointments today | 他取消了今天的所有预约 |
[23:22] | ’cause he’s not feeling well. | 因为他感觉不舒服 |
[23:24] | I was in the bathroom when you walked in. | 就说你进来时我在厕所 |
[23:27] | Thank you, Leah. | 谢谢 丽雅 |
[23:35] | It’s your favorite pharma rep. | 你最喜欢的药代表来了 |
[23:39] | Doc, are you okay? | 医生 你还好吗 |
[23:45] | Never better. | 好极了 |
[23:48] | Hi, I just, uh, | 我只是 |
[23:51] | wanted to see how you’re doing and, uh, | 想看看你怎么样 |
[23:55] | see how you’re patients are. | 看看你的病人怎么样 |
[23:57] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[23:59] | – Have a seat. – Sure. | -坐吧 -好 |
[24:12] | Let me ask you something, Bill. | 我来问问你 比利 |
[24:15] | Do you ever think that, um, | 你有没有想过 |
[24:18] | maybe that miracle drug you’re selling, | 你们卖的神药 |
[24:21] | it’s just, you know, | 它有点 |
[24:23] | just a tad more addictive than you said? | 比你说的更容易上瘾 |
[24:30] | Uh, that’s not what we’re hearing. | 我们收到的反馈可不是这样 |
[24:34] | But there is a condition associated with this, | 但有种症状和这个相关 |
[24:38] | um, which I–I–I have some information on. | 我这里有些信息 |
[24:41] | I can share it with you. | 我可以给你看看 |
[24:44] | Pseudo addiction. | 假性成瘾 |
[24:46] | We’re seeing some cases, although rare, | 我们见到了一些罕见的案例 |
[24:49] | where they show the symptoms of addiction, | 患者呈现出上瘾的症状 |
[24:52] | but in reality, their underlying pain | 但实际上他们是因为潜在的痛苦 |
[24:55] | hasn’t been sufficiently addressed. | 没有得到充分的治疗 |
[25:00] | And–and the solution is simple. | 解决办法很简单 |
[25:02] | You know, you–you up the dose, and–and their symptoms, | 加大药量 他们的症状 |
[25:06] | you know, disappear, and– in time. | 就会很快消失 |
[25:10] | Let’s have a look. | 我们来看看 |
[25:23] | You sell poison, Billy. | 你在卖毒药 比利 |
[25:26] | – What’s that? – That’s all it says. | -什么 -这上面说的就这意思 |
[25:28] | You sell poison. That’s what you do. | 你在卖毒药 你干的就是这个 |
[25:29] | That’s just poison. | 这就是毒药 |
[25:32] | No, doc, I– | 不 医生 我 |
[25:33] | Yeah, well, it’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[25:38] | Yeah, it’s poison. | 对 就是毒药 |
[25:41] | I can talk you through it, doc. | 我可以跟你解释清楚 医生 |
[25:42] | It’s a new concept. It’s all in here. | 这是新概念 上面都有 |
[25:44] | No, no, these are good, hard-working people. | 不 我的病人都是勤奋工作的好人 |
[25:47] | These are good, hard-working people, | 勤奋工作的好人 |
[25:49] | and you have the FDA label this– | 你们还让药监局贴标签 |
[25:51] | Doc, anything in here that you don’t understand, | 医生 这里面有任何你不理解的 |
[25:53] | I can talk you through. | 我都能解释 |
[25:57] | – All right. Okay. – Get out. | -好吧 -滚吧 |
[25:59] | – Get out. – All right. | -滚吧 -好吧 |
[26:01] | No! | 不要啊 |
[26:03] | Get away. | 滚吧 |
[26:06] | You need to get going. Don’t ever come back. | 滚远点 别再来了 |
[26:08] | – Doc–doc– – Get out of here. | -医生 医生 -滚开 |
[26:10] | – Doc, please. – Get out of here. | -医生 求你了 -快滚 |
[26:13] | You ever come back on these rounds, | 你再敢来推销 |
[26:15] | I’ll fucking kill you. | 我就宰了你 |
[26:17] | Yeah, I’ll fucking kill you myself. | 我亲手宰了你 |
[26:22] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[26:24] | Take the rest of the day off. | 今天休息 |
[26:25] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[27:49] | I didn’t know you worked here. | 我不知道你在这上班 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:57] | What are you doing in town? | 你在这里干什么 |
[28:00] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[28:02] | Oh, I’m just visiting my grandma. | 我正准备去奶奶家 |
[28:17] | How’s Eureka Springs? | 尤里卡斯普林斯怎么样 |
[28:20] | Oh, it’s great. Um, I really love it there. | 很好 我很喜欢 |
[28:33] | I like your belt. | 我喜欢你的腰带 |
[28:37] | Thanks. Um, I made it. | 谢谢 我自己做的 |
[28:42] | I guess I’m crafting now. | 我现在做上手工了 |
[28:46] | You still quilting? | 你还在缝被子吗 |
[28:56] | Um, I… | 我 |
[29:11] | It’s good to see you, Bets. | 很高兴见到你 贝琪 |
[29:16] | You take care of yourself, okay? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[29:44] | I wanna go to Florida. | 我想去佛罗里达州 |
[30:08] | Hey, you want a Xanax? | 你想要佳乐定吗 |
[30:10] | It’ll take the edge off. | 能让你好受点 |
[30:14] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[30:17] | Jesus, man, it’s a gift. | 老天 送你的 |
[30:21] | In the Gulf, we used to say, don’t make me offer twice. | 在海湾地区 有句话叫 别让我说第二遍 |
[30:24] | – Okay. – Take this. | -好吧 -吃吧 |
[30:25] | – It’ll make you feel better. – All right, all right. | -会让你好受 -好的 好的 |
[30:31] | I didn’t know you were a vet. | 我不知道你是个老兵 |
[30:33] | Yeah, did two tours. | 是啊 外派过两次 |
[30:38] | Shit I saw… | 满目疮痍 |
[30:47] | Salvation at last. | 总算到了 |
[31:03] | Told you. | 早跟你说过 |
[31:31] | So injury or chronic condition? | 外伤还是慢性病 |
[31:34] | I hurt my back. Mining incident. | 我伤到背了 因为矿井事故 |
[31:38] | Okay, I’m gonna need to examine you. | 好吧 我得给你做个检查 |
[31:40] | Did the nurse give you a gown? | 护士给你病号服了吗 |
[31:49] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[32:04] | Uh, bra too, please. | 胸罩也要脱 |
[32:22] | Okay, lift your arms. | 举起手臂 |
[32:32] | Yes, you are definitely gonna need painkillers. | 好吧 你肯定要吃止疼药 |
[32:37] | Strong ones. | 强力止疼药 |
[32:38] | OxyContin, 40 milligrams, twice per day. | 奥施康定 40毫克 一天两次 |
[32:43] | Unless you have breakthrough pain. | 除非你有爆发性疼痛 |
[32:47] | How does that sound? | 你觉得怎样 |
[33:00] | Hey, these prescriptions can really add up. | 这些药不便宜 |
[33:04] | So if you’re in a bind, | 如果你手头紧 |
[33:06] | we might be able to work something out. | 我们也许能帮你解决 |
[33:14] | It’s f–it’s fine. I have cash. | 没关系 我有现金 |
[33:16] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[33:23] | Fill this out at the dispensary in the back. | 到后面的药房取吧 |
[33:41] | God bless the great state of Florida. | 天佑伟大的佛罗里达 |
[33:57] | I told you never to call me again. | 我跟你说过别再给我打电话 |
[34:00] | Hi, yeah, you know, I’m– I’m sorry, and I–I, uh, | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[34:04] | do want to apologize for– for what happened. | 我为之前发生的事道歉 |
[34:06] | I’m going through some stuff, Drea. | 我在克服一些困难 德蕾雅 |
[34:08] | Watching you fall asleep in the middle of a restaurant | 看着你在餐厅里睡着 |
[34:11] | is not my idea of a good time. | 可不是美好时光 |
[34:12] | – Yeah. – It was humiliating. | -我知道 -让我觉得好丢人 |
[34:14] | I know, I know, I’m dealing with a medical condition, | 我知道 我有点健康问题 |
[34:17] | and, um, in fact, | 实际上 |
[34:19] | I was wondering if, you know, possibly you could help me. | 我想请你帮我个忙 |
[34:22] | Uh, Drea, you don’t have samples of OxyContin, do you? | 德蕾雅 你有奥施康定的样品吗 |
[34:27] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[34:29] | Delete my number. | 别再联系我了 |
[34:48] | The brain is rewired to function normally | 当阿片类药物起效时 |
[34:50] | when opioids are present | 大脑重新正常运作 |
[34:51] | and abnormally when they are not. | 药物失效 大脑也会失常 |
[34:54] | And the pain from withdrawal is so overwhelming | 戒断的痛苦非常可怕 |
[34:57] | that a person can feel like they are literally | 一个人会感觉 |
[34:59] | going to die if they don’t get more drugs. | 再不嗑药就会死 |
[35:11] | What is the term for the pain an addict feels | 这种上瘾者急需用药物 |
[35:14] | when they’re in clinical need of their next fix? | 来缓解的痛苦 专业术语叫什么 |
[35:18] | It’s called dopesick. | 叫毒瘾 |
[35:45] | You wanted to speak to me? | 你想和我谈谈 |
[35:46] | Uh, there’s something very strange going on here. | 有件事很奇怪 |
[35:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:52] | The Porter/Jick study isn’t on the internet. | 波特和吉克研究在网上搜不到 |
[35:55] | What? | 什么 |
[35:56] | Yeah, I mean, it’s referenced all over the place. | 到处都在引用他们的研究 |
[35:58] | TIME magazine, Scientific American. | 时代周刊 科学美国 |
[36:00] | But I–I mean, I can’t find the actual study. | 但我找不到研究的原文 |
[36:02] | Greg can’t find it, either. He’s been on it longer than me. | 格雷格也找不到 他找得比我还久 |
[36:05] | Do you find any affiliations between Purdue and Jick? | 吉克和普渡制药有没有关系 |
[36:08] | – Paid speeches, consulting, anything like that? – Nothing. | -普渡付费请他演讲 咨询什么的 -没有 |
[36:12] | What about Porter? Who’s that? | 波特呢 他是谁 |
[36:14] | It’s Jick’s assistant. Jane Porter. | 吉克的助手 简·波特 |
[36:17] | There’s 10,000 of them. | 这名字满大街都是 |
[36:19] | So the–the famous Porter/Jick study | 这么说知名的波特和吉克研究 |
[36:21] | that’s the North Star of the pain movement | 宣扬疼痛治疗领域要增加 |
[36:22] | to increase opioid use is nowhere to be found? | 阿片类药物的使用 居然找不到原文 |
[36:26] | Bingo. | 正是这样 |
[36:27] | Hey, yeah, we’re calling about a Scientific American article | 你好《科学美国》 我们想找一篇你写的文章 |
[36:30] | you wrote in 1990, “The Tragedy of Needless Pain,” | 1990年发表 叫”不必要疼痛的悲剧” |
[36:33] | in which you referenced an, uh, “Extensive study” | 你们引用说是”广泛研究” |
[36:38] | that claimed less than 1% of opioid users, | 发现少于1%的阿片类药物使用者 |
[36:40] | uh, become addicted. | 才会上瘾 |
[36:42] | Uh, yeah, Porter/Jick. What about it? | 是啊 波特和吉克研究 怎么了 |
[36:45] | Do you have a copy of that study? | 你们有那个研究的原文吗 |
[36:47] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[36:48] | Uh, have you tried the Internet? | 你们在网上查过吗 |
[36:51] | Uh, you know, I sure did. | 当然 |
[36:53] | I might’ve missed it, though, | 但我可能找漏了 |
[36:54] | ’cause I only type with my index fingers, | 因为我只会用食指打字 |
[36:56] | but I hear, uh, JD Salinger did the same thing, | 但我听说杰罗姆·大卫·塞林格也这么干 |
[36:58] | so that kind of helps me out in the self-esteem department. | 所以我就并不对此自卑 |
[37:02] | Yeah. Any medical school will have it. | 是啊 任何医学院都会有 |
[37:04] | It’s taught all over the country, but, um, | 全国都用这份研究教学 但是 |
[37:06] | I’m happy to check my notes and call you back. | 我很乐意核查一下记录再回电话给你 |
[37:09] | Oh, you know what? I don’t mind holding for you. | 我不介意等你核查 |
[37:11] | Um, my boss has been getting on me about this, | 我老板一直催我 |
[37:13] | and you’d really be helping me out here. | 所以你能查到就帮了我大忙 |
[37:17] | – Okay. I’ll do a quick search. – Thank you. | -好 我快速查一下 -谢谢 |
[37:21] | Oh, Mr. Smarty Pants knows his JD Salinger. | 真是大聪明 还知道杰罗姆·大卫·塞林格 |
[37:23] | I got it from my book learning, sir. | 我从书里看到的 |
[37:26] | Thinking of reading Moby Dick next | 我打算下本看《白鲸记》 |
[37:28] | ’cause I love whales | 因为我喜欢鲸鱼 |
[37:30] | and, uh, reading stories about whales and doing– | 喜欢读鲸鱼有关的故事 |
[37:34] | Hi, um, yeah, it’s right here in my notes. | 是的 我的记录里有 |
[37:36] | The Porter/Jick study is in a 1980 issue | 波特和吉克研究刊登于1980年的 |
[37:38] | of the New England Journal of Medicine. | 一期《新英格兰医学杂志》上 |
[37:40] | Do you know which issue exactly? | 你知道具体的期号吗 |
[37:42] | No, that’s all I have here, but good luck, okay? | 不知道 我就知道这么多 祝你好运 |
[37:45] | – I gotta get going. – Okay, thank you. | -我得挂了 -好 谢谢你 |
[37:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:21] | Been through every issue of a weekly publication | 已经查过了1978到1994年 |
[38:23] | from 1978 to what, 1994, | 每一期的周刊 |
[38:26] | and we can’t find this thing, huh? | 但还是找不到吗 |
[38:29] | So we got TIME magazine, | 《时代周刊》 |
[38:30] | Scientific American citing it. | 《科学美国》都引用过 |
[38:33] | Medical schools all across the country teaching it. | 全国的医学院都教这个 |
[38:36] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:38] | And yet it appears to be the most famous study | 但这个据说是最著名的研究 |
[38:40] | that no one has actually ever seen. | 没人看过原文 |
[38:58] | Wh–what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:59] | Hi, Betsy. | 你好 贝琪 |
[39:01] | My name is Eric Miller, | 我叫埃里克·米勒 |
[39:03] | and I’m a member of the AA community here in town. | 镇上毒瘾互助会的一员 |
[39:06] | Everyone in this room is here because we’re very concerned | 大家来这里是因为我们非常关心 |
[39:09] | for your health and your safety. | 你的健康和安全 |
[39:12] | And we have so many things that we want to say | 我们有很多话想说 |
[39:13] | and share with you. | 想和你分享 |
[39:16] | We’re all worried about your drug use | 我们担心你的毒瘾 |
[39:19] | and think it’s time to seek treatment. | 我们觉得是时候治疗了 |
[39:21] | Why don’t you sit down? | 不如你坐下吧 |
[39:29] | You lied to me at the station. | 你在加油站撒谎了 |
[39:34] | I came here because your mom asked me to. | 我来是因为你妈妈让我来的 |
[39:39] | we’re all really worried about you, Bets. | 我们都很担心你 贝琪 |
[39:41] | Your daddy and I don’t care | 我和你爸爸 |
[39:42] | about anything other than you getting better. | 只想让你身体变好 |
[39:44] | All that other stuff, Bets, doesn’t matter. | 贝琪 别的事都不重要 |
[39:47] | Just doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[39:54] | Your friends and family are worried every day | 你朋友和家人每天都很担心 |
[39:56] | that you’re going to end up in a hospital or dead | 你会进医院或死了 |
[39:59] | or in the back of a police car. | 或坐进警车 |
[40:02] | They wanna do everything they can to help you get back | 他们想尽一切办法帮你重回正轨 |
[40:04] | to a place of health, | 重回健康 |
[40:07] | of just being okay without drugs. | 没有药也能正常生活 |
[40:11] | Will you commit to a program? | 你愿意加入互助会吗 |
[40:25] | Ple–please, Bets. | 求你了 贝琪 |
[40:27] | Please don’t walk out that door, honey. | 别离开这里 亲爱的 |
[40:30] | You–your mama and me, we just– | 你妈妈和我 我们只是 |
[40:33] | we just want our little girl back. | 想让我们的宝贝姑娘回来 |
[40:36] | Just the way you are. | 回到你原来的样子 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:48] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:52] | Betsy, if you don’t do this, | 贝琪 如果你不戒毒 |
[40:55] | your family will be forced to turn their back on you. | 你的家人会被迫和你反目的 |
[41:11] | Grant! Get in here. | 格朗特 过来 |
[41:17] | – What’s up? – Guess who’s coming to dinner? | -怎么了 -猜猜谁要来吃晚餐 |
[41:22] | Purdue Pharma agreed to meet. | 普渡制药同意见面 |
[41:26] | Is Richard Sackler gonna join? | 理查德·赛克勒要来吗 |
[41:28] | Doesn’t say. | 没说 |
[41:29] | Let’s see if they give a fuck about safety | 我们来看看他们到底是关注药物安全 |
[41:31] | or if they’re just trying to sell pills. | 还是只打算卖药 |
[41:34] | Look, I–I know you’re newest to Diversion, | 我知道你是管控部新人 |
[41:36] | but as a general rule, | 但是通常来说 |
[41:38] | the pharmas don’t really care about safety. | 制药公司根本不管安全问题 |
[41:40] | They just push as hard as they can until they get slapped. | 他们只会拼命推销 直到吃苦头 |
[41:43] | Then let’s bitch slap the shit out of these motherfuckers. | 那我们就让他们尝尝苦头 |
[42:03] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[42:04] | I’m Bridget Meyer, deputy director of Diversion. | 我是布丽姬特·迈尔 管控部副部长 |
[42:07] | I’m Michael Friedman. Howard Udell | 我是迈克尔·弗里德曼 这是霍华德·乌代尔 |
[42:08] | – and David Haddox. – Pleasure. | -和大卫·哈多克斯 -幸会 |
[42:11] | Is Richard Sackler coming? | 理查德·赛克勒会来吗 |
[42:13] | Dr. Sackler had a meeting out of state, | 赛克勒博士去外地开会了 |
[42:15] | but I can assure you, we’ll relay every word. | 但我保证 我们会转达每一个字 |
[42:18] | Fine. Let’s get started. | 很好 那就开始吧 |
[42:21] | Uh, we’d like to start with a, uh, PowerPoint presentation | 我们先用幻灯片展示 |
[42:23] | about the efficacies of OxyContin. | 奥施康定的功效 |
[42:26] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[42:27] | I’ve seen your promotional materials, | 我看过你们的宣传材料了 |
[42:29] | and I’m familiar with your talking points. | 我很熟悉你们的话术 |
[42:30] | So let’s get right to the issue at hand. | 我们直奔主题吧 |
[42:33] | I’ve brought you here to talk about addiction and abuse. | 我是请你们来谈药物的上瘾和滥用 |
[42:37] | Since the launch of your drug four years ago, | 自从你们的药物四年前上市 |
[42:39] | it has gotten out of control. | 它就失控了 |
[42:40] | No, I beg to differ. | 不 我不赞成 |
[42:41] | Uh, you can beg when I finish. | 你先等我说完 |
[42:43] | Now, to be proactive, my staff and I have come up | 我和同事提前准备和提出了 |
[42:46] | with some practical common sense ideas | 一些实际性 常识性的想法 |
[42:48] | that we believe could easily be implemented | 我们认为可以轻易实施 |
[42:51] | and would really help reduce | 而且能真正帮助减少 |
[42:52] | the widespread abuse of this drug. | 范围极广的药物滥用 |
[42:54] | We don’t believe the drug is being abused, | 我们不认为药物被滥用了 |
[42:56] | but we’d be happy to hear your ideas | 但如果你能提高公共安全 |
[42:58] | if you think it would enhance public safety. | 我们乐意听你的看法 |
[43:02] | Given the growing incidences of drugstore robberies, | 鉴于药店抢劫案的发生率增高 |
[43:05] | it might be useful to reduce | 如果减少开具 |
[43:06] | the number of pharmacies allowed to dispense. | 这种药的药店数量或许会有帮助 |
[43:09] | This would also help with pharmacies | 这也能帮助到那些 |
[43:10] | that don’t want to carry the drug | 不愿意卖这种药 |
[43:12] | but feel pressured to because of threats of lawsuits. | 但迫于诉讼威胁 不得不卖的药店 |
[43:17] | We’ll take it under advisement. | 我们会考虑的 |
[43:29] | We also thought that | 我们还想 |
[43:29] | you could limit prescribing privileges | 你们应该做出开药限制 |
[43:32] | to doctors with training in pain management. | 只有经过疼痛处理训练的医生才能开处方 |
[43:35] | It seems that GPs are prescribing this for things | 现在似乎全科医生都能 |
[43:37] | as frivolous as headaches and toothaches. | 给头疼或者牙疼的人开这种药 |
[43:40] | The drugs should be limited to pain specialists. | 药物应该限制为只有专科医生才能开 |
[43:42] | Well, um, that’s not only impractical, | 这不仅不切实际 |
[43:45] | it would also deny many legitimate pain patients | 而且还会让真正疼痛的病人 |
[43:47] | access to the drugs, so. | 买不到药 |
[43:51] | That’s verbatim, the FDA’s concern. | 和药监局的说法一模一样 |
[43:55] | Do you have them on speed dial? | 你们关系那么铁吗 |
[43:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[44:01] | Whatever friendly situation you have going on over there, | 不管你和他们的关系有多好 |
[44:04] | I assure you, you do not have here. | 我跟你保证 在我这里通通没有 |
[44:07] | I want to restrict access to this drug. | 我想限制这种药的使用 |
[44:09] | It is being overprescribed | 现在该药被超量开具 |
[44:11] | and causing patients to become addicted | 导致病人成瘾 |
[44:13] | as well as making it too easily available | 而且有毒瘾的人还能非常轻易 |
[44:16] | for recreational drug users. | 就拿到药物 |
[44:18] | Addiction rates, overdoses, and crime is on the rise | 全国的成瘾率 过量吸食死亡率和犯罪率 |
[44:22] | across the country because of this drug. | 都在因为这种药上升 |
[44:24] | So if you will not take action to curb this problem, | 如果你们不想办法解决 |
[44:28] | then I will. | 我会采取措施 |
[44:36] | We’ll take that under advisement. | 我们会考虑的 |
[45:08] | New England Journal of Medicine. | 新英格兰医学杂志 |
[45:10] | Hi, my name is Rick Mountcastle. | 你好 我是里克·曼卡索 |
[45:11] | I’m with the US Attorney’s office | 这里是弗吉尼亚西区的 |
[45:12] | in the Western District of Virginia, | 检察院办公室 |
[45:14] | and I’m trying to locate a study | 我想找一项 |
[45:17] | that you published years ago | 你们几年前发表的研究 |
[45:18] | regarding opioid addiction by a Dr. Hershel Jick. | 赫谢尔·吉克医生关于阿片类药物上瘾的那篇 |
[45:22] | Does that ring a bell? | 你们有印象吗 |
[45:23] | Oh, yeah. We know Dr. Jick well. | 当然 我们和吉克医生很熟 |
[45:25] | He’s been writing us letters for years. | 他和我们多年都有书信往来 |
[45:27] | We’ve published a lot of them. They’re good. | 我们出版了他的很多信件 它们都很好 |
[45:29] | – Some people just, you know… – Wait. | -有人只是… -等等 |
[45:30] | They love to read letters to the Internet. | 比起读信更喜欢上网 |
[45:31] | I’m sorry, uh, you mean, like letters? | 不好意思 你是说信件吗 |
[45:34] | Yeah, yeah. He writes a lot of letters. | 是啊 他写了很多信 |
[45:47] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[45:58] | That can’t be it. | 不可能 |
[46:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[46:05] | Government calls Dr. Hershel Jick. | 检方传唤赫谢尔·吉克 |
[46:19] | Afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[46:28] | Dr. Jick, tell us about your 1980 letter to the editor | 吉克医生 跟我们说说你1980年 |
[46:32] | at the New England Journal of Medicine | 给《新英格兰医学杂志》编辑写的信 |
[46:34] | regarding addiction rates and patients taking opioids. | 关于病人使用阿片类药物的成瘾率的那封 |
[46:38] | In the late ’70s, I built a database of hospital records, | 七十年代末的时候 我建立了医院病例数据库 |
[46:42] | which became known, as it was one of the first. | 因为是最早的数据库之一 它很有名 |
[46:45] | After reading a newspaper article on addiction, | 在报纸上读了药物成瘾的文章之后 |
[46:47] | I decided to calculate how many patients in my database | 我就想统计我的数据库里有多少病人 |
[46:51] | showed signs of addiction to narcotic painkillers. | 对麻醉剂止痛药呈现出上瘾症状 |
[46:56] | Number was shockingly low, less than 1%. | 数据低得惊人 不到1% |
[46:59] | So I wrote up a letter | 所以我写了一封信 |
[47:01] | and sent it to the New England Journal of Medicine. | 寄给了《新英格兰医学杂志》 |
[47:04] | This letter was based on patients | 这封信基于的数据 |
[47:05] | – confined to a hospital setting, is that correct? – Yes. | -仅限住院的患者 对吗 -对 |
[47:09] | Is–so is the likelihood of addiction | 如果这些患者没住院的话 |
[47:12] | higher in these same patients | 他们成瘾的可能性 |
[47:14] | if they were not confined to a hospital? | 是不是会升高 |
[47:16] | That is correct. It wasn’t an official study. | 没错 这不是正式研究 |
[47:20] | It was an observation based on a small group of patients | 只是在特定环境下基于一小部分患者 |
[47:23] | in a highly controlled environment. | 得出的观察结果 |
[47:25] | That’s why the letter was so short. | 所以那封信很短 |
[47:28] | Yes. It was five sentences long. | 没错 只有五句话 |
[47:30] | 患者很少出现上瘾症状 致编辑 最近我看了医院39946名患者的数据 11882名患者在住院期间使用了止痛药 但只有四名无成瘾史的患者产生药物依赖 一名对药物严重上瘾 四人中两人使用杜冷丁 一人使用复方羟可酮 一人使用二氢吗啡酮 我们认为尽管医院广泛使用止痛药 但对于无成瘾史的患者来说 极少会出现成瘾症状 | |
[47:36] | How long would an average scientific study on addiction be? | 一般关于成瘾性的科学研究论文有多长 |
[47:39] | Between 25 and 50 pages. | 25到50页 |
[47:42] | – Which is more than five sentences. – Obviously. | -显然不止五句话 -当然 |
[47:44] | Have you ever worked for Purdue Pharma? | 你为普渡制药工作过吗 |
[47:46] | No. | 没有 |
[47:47] | Have you ever consulted for them or received money from them? | 你是否当过他们的顾问或者收过他们的钱 |
[47:49] | No, I have no affiliation with Purdue Pharma. | 不 我和普渡制药没关系 |
[47:54] | Well, are you aware that sales reps at Purdue | 你知不知道普渡制药的药代表 |
[47:59] | cite your letter as a scientific study | 引用你的信件当作科学研究 |
[48:01] | to convince doctors that less than 1% of patients | 来说服医生只有不到1%的病人 |
[48:04] | would get addicted to their narcotic OxyContin? | 在服用了他们的麻醉剂奥施康定之后会上瘾 |
[48:09] | No, I’m not. | 我不知道 |
[48:11] | And are you aware that your five-sentence letter is cited | 你知道你五句话的信被当作 |
[48:15] | as a major study by medical schools all across the country, | 一项重大研究 被全国各大医学院 |
[48:18] | and in magazine articles from TIME magazine, | 而且被各大杂志社 从《时代周刊》 |
[48:22] | Scientific American as proof that opioids are safe? | 到《科学美国》拿来作为证明阿片类药物安全的证据 |
[48:27] | I was not aware of that. | 我不知道 |
[48:29] | Well, I’m gonna tell you what, | 我来告诉你吧 |
[48:31] | there is an entire school of thought espousing opioids | 有学派支持使用阿片类药物 |
[48:34] | as being practically non-addictive, | 声称这些药物不会上瘾 |
[48:36] | and your letter is often cited | 你的那封信经常被引用 |
[48:37] | as a major source for this thesis. | 作为他们理论的主要依据 |
[48:41] | This particular letter is very near the bottom | 这封信在我发表的文章里 |
[48:44] | of a long list of my published work. | 简直微不足道 |
[48:47] | It’s simply provides some basic numbers | 只是简单地罗列几个 |
[48:49] | based on a small group of people. | 基于小部分人得出的数据 |
[48:51] | I have no idea how it became so discussed. | 我不懂为什么它会被这样广泛讨论 |
[48:55] | I’ll tell you how. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[49:00] | So it became the primary source that opioids are non-addictive | 在1986年《疼痛杂志》的一篇文章里 |
[49:04] | when it was cited in a 1986 article | 这封信成了证明阿片类药物不会上瘾的 |
[49:07] | in PAIN magazine, | 主要依据 |
[49:09] | which was highly influential in transforming | 文章极大地改变了人们对阿片类药物的看法 |
[49:11] | the perception of opioids from addictive to safe. | 从容易上瘾变为安全可信 |
[49:15] | And this article was co-authored | 这篇文章的第二作者 |
[49:17] | by Dr. Russell Portenoy, | 是罗素·博诺伊医生 |
[49:20] | who is now a paid spokesperson for Purdue Pharma | 他现在被普渡制药雇佣 成了发言人 |
[49:21] | 罗素·博诺伊医生 斯隆·凯特林癌症研究所 | |
[49:22] | and one of the chief medical proponents | 并且是国内提高阿片类药物 |
[49:24] | for increased use of opioids and OxyContin | 和奥施康定使用的 |
[49:28] | in the United States of America. | 主要支持者之一 |
[49:35] | Halfway home to Abington, baby. | 快到阿宾顿了 宝贝 |
[49:40] | I’m all about those small victories. | 微小的胜利也让人高兴 |
[49:42] | Aw, what do you mean, small victories? | 什么 微小的胜利 |
[49:44] | We had a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[49:46] | Sure was. | 当然 |
[49:47] | Maybe it’ll help us get more funding? | 或许能帮我们搞到更多资金 |
[49:49] | I doubt it. | 那可不一定 |
[49:55] | Rick Mountcastle. | 里克·曼卡索 |
[49:58] | Oh yeah, I remember you, Toby. How’re things at the DEA? | 我记得你 托比 缉毒署怎么样 |
[50:07] | Well, it’s still early in the case. | 案子还在早期阶段 |
[50:09] | We haven’t found anything yet. You know what? | 我们还没有任何发现 |
[50:10] | I’ll tell you what– it isn’t a good time to talk. | 现在我不方便说话 |
[50:14] | Try you another time? Yeah. | 下次再说 好吗 |
[50:17] | It’s all right. Great, bye. | 没事 好的 再见 |
[50:25] | DEA wants to know how the pharma case is going. | 缉毒署来问普渡制药的案子了 |
[50:30] | They have zero interest, | 他们之前一点都不感兴趣 |
[50:32] | and right when we land something big, | 现在我们刚有点突破 |
[50:34] | they just–they call us right outta nowhere? | 他们就突然冒出来了 |
[50:37] | Let’s keep this buttoned up. | 我们得收紧口风 |
[50:39] | Just me, you, and Brownlee. | 只有你 我还有布朗利知道 |
[50:43] | I don’t trust anyone on this case. | 这案子我谁也信不着 |
[50:48] | Even after nine years staying sober, | 即使我已经戒毒九年了 |
[50:50] | I know I got a disease. | 我也知道我有恶疾 |
[50:53] | So grateful I can come here every week as a reminder | 我很高兴我能每周来这里 提醒自己 |
[50:56] | of what I need to do to stay on my path. | 该做什么来保持清醒 |
[51:01] | Thank you for sharing, Belle, and you’re not alone. | 谢谢你的分享 贝尔 你并非孤军奋战 |
[51:09] | Betsy, would you like to speak? | 贝琪 你想发言吗 |
[51:13] | Do I have to? | 我一定得说吗 |
[51:16] | You might find it helpful. | 这可能对你有用 |
[51:19] | This is a very safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[51:22] | Just share from your heart, dear. | 只需倾诉你的心声 亲爱的 |
[51:24] | We’re all here to support you. | 我们都是来帮助你的 |
[51:34] | Okay, um. | 好吧 |
[51:38] | I’m Betsy. | 我是贝琪 |
[51:40] | Hi, Betsy. | 你好 贝琪 |
[51:42] | I was prescribed OxyContin | 医生给我开奥施康定 |
[51:45] | for, uh, a back injury… | 因为我后背受伤 |
[51:51] | And it worked great at first, but… | 一开始药效很好 |
[51:58] | Then it stopped working, | 但后来就失效了 |
[52:00] | and I needed more. | 而且我需要更多的药 |
[52:08] | Here you are, sweetheart. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[52:15] | I guess– | 我猜 |
[52:18] | I guess I always felt kinda tense | 一直以来我都是 |
[52:25] | and uncomfortable around people. | 在人身边感觉紧张焦虑 |
[52:35] | But taking the pills, it was… | 但吃了药之后 |
[52:43] | It was the first time I felt normal. | 我第一次感觉像个正常人 |
[52:49] | In maybe my whole life. | 或许是这辈子第一次 |
[52:56] | And now… | 但现在 |
[53:01] | And now I don’t feel | 现在的我感受不到 |
[53:05] | anything at all anymore. | 任何事 |
[53:10] | All I think about is getting more pills. | 我只想吃药 |
[53:16] | And it can get scary. | 这令我害怕 |
[53:39] | Aww, everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[53:41] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[53:44] | How long has it been? | 你多久没吃药了 |
[53:48] | Two days. I feel like I’m gonna die. | 两天 我感觉我快死了 |
[53:51] | Oh, honey, it’s the worst feeling in the world, | 亲爱的 这可真是难受 |
[53:55] | but I can help with that. | 但我能帮你 |
[53:58] | You can? | 你能吗 |
[54:00] | I got 10s, 20s, and 40s. | 我有10 20 40毫克的 |
[54:04] | It’s a dollar a milligram, so if you’ve got $40, | 一毫克一美元 如果你有40块 |
[54:07] | I can give you four 10s right now. | 我现在就能给你四颗10毫克 |
[54:11] | I mean, wouldn’t it be nice if all this pain just went away? | 摆脱痛苦很舒服 对吧 |
[54:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[54:22] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[54:24] | – It’s gonna be all right, sugar. – Thank you. | -会没事的 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[54:27] | I’ll see you here next week, all right? | 我们下周见 好吗 |
[54:52] | Hey, Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[54:52] | Doc, how you doing? | 医生 你怎么样 |
[54:53] | Ah, good, good. Hey, sorry, I know it’s late– | 很好 很好 不好意思 现在很晚了 |
[54:55] | Hey, no, you’re all good. | 没事 没什么 |
[54:57] | Yeah, I’m gonna need some of that 80s | 我要一些80毫克的药 |
[55:00] | if you got ’em, or 40s. Whatever you got. | 如果你有 或者40毫克的也行 什么都行 |
[55:01] | Yeah, yeah, you’re in luck. I’m newly replenished. One second. | 有 你走运了 我刚补过货 等下 |
[55:04] | Now, hey, put that away–put that away. | 收起来 收起来 |
[55:05] | All right. Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[55:27] | Doc? | 医生 |
[55:30] | – You got it? – All right, I got you. | -拿到了吗 -好了 给你的 |
[55:31] | All right, now, this is two 12 bags. | 好 这里是两个12包 |
[55:33] | – All right. – All right. | -好吗 -好的 |
[55:34] | Got you here. | 给你 |
[55:36] | That’s good, hey? | 不错吧 |
[55:37] | – Thanks, thanks. – That’s good. | -谢谢 谢谢 -真好 |
[55:40] | All right, how’re you doing? You all right? Good? | 你最近怎么样 你还好吗 |
[55:41] | – I’m good, man. – Sorry, sorry. | -我很好 伙计 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[55:42] | I woke you up so late there, man. | 抱歉这么晚把你叫起来 |
[55:44] | You know–you know how it is. | 你也知道犯瘾多难受 |
[55:46] | – Say, doc? – Yeah? | -医生 -怎么了 |
[55:47] | You don’t look good, man. | 你看上去不太好啊 |
[55:49] | No, I’m not. I’m not. | 没有 我好着呢 |
[55:50] | No, I know, but do yourself a favor, all right? | 不 我知道 对自己好一点 好吗 |
[55:51] | Snort those, crush them up. Snort ’em. | 用鼻子吸 先捣碎再吸 |
[55:56] | How do you do that? | 这要怎么吸 |
[55:57] | Put them in your mouth, all right, | 把它们放进嘴里 |
[55:58] | for about a minute. | 大概一分钟 |
[56:00] | And then rub off that coating on the outside, | 然后弄掉表面的缓释层 |
[56:02] | so make a little mark. | 做个小标记 |
[56:05] | All right, crush it up, snort it. | 然后捣碎了再吸 |
[56:08] | It’s gonna hit you way better. | 这样更爽 |
[1:00:54] | 尽管本故事改编自真实事件 但角色 人物性格 事件 地点和对话都做出了戏剧化处理 为了尊重艺术化改动 角色名称 故事 产品或实体均为戏剧处理 无意影射现实 |