时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Here we go. Better late than never, right? | 来了 迟到总比不到好 对吧 |
[01:26] | You know, I had this whole | 我本来都计划好了 |
[01:28] | plan laid out in case you asked me out again. | 如果你再约我出来该怎么办 |
[01:30] | I was gonna be all sweet and be like, | 我本来打算温柔地说 |
[01:32] | “Sure, I’d love to.” | “好啊 我很乐意” |
[01:34] | And then ditch your ass. | 然后甩了你 |
[01:36] | Okay, so what happened? | 好吧 发生什么了 |
[01:41] | You asked. | 你约我出来了 |
[01:45] | From now on… | 从现在开始 |
[01:46] | From now on, let’s just ease up. | 从现在开始 我们放轻松 |
[01:48] | Let’s just see where this thing goes. | 我们走一步看一步 |
[01:51] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[01:53] | Great. | 那好 |
[01:55] | So let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[01:57] | Let’s see where this thing goes. | 我们走一步看一步 |
[02:02] | Oh, you got a little schmutz right there… | 你嘴上沾了东西 |
[02:05] | Lethal engagement mode activated. | 致命攻击模式启动 |
[02:07] | Grid, wait, wait. | 栅网 等等 |
[02:10] | This is fun. I’m glad we did this. | 真有趣 约会真开心 |
[02:11] | Grid, Grid, Grid, no, stop. Grid, stop. No, no, no– | 栅网 栅网 不要 停下 栅网 停下 |
[02:14] | Oh, Roni. | 罗尼 |
[02:23] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[02:24] | Sorry to disturb your night terror. | 抱歉打扰你的夜惊 |
[02:26] | It wasn’t a night terror. | 不是夜惊 |
[02:27] | Spooky wet dream, then. Whatever. | 那就是恐怖的春梦 随便你 |
[02:30] | You seen a videotape? | 你有没有看到一盘录像带 |
[02:32] | It was in my room. | 本来在我房间里 |
[02:33] | No. Why? What was on it? | 没有 怎么了 上面录了什么 |
[02:37] | The Chief confessing to all the horriflc shit | 首席承认他让我 |
[02:39] | he’s put me through. | 受了那么多罪 |
[02:43] | Guess that’s the new normal around here. | 看来那是新常态了 |
[02:48] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[02:51] | Did either of you come across a tape? | 你们俩有没有看到一盘录像带 |
[03:01] | It’s good to be here, with you again, Jane. | 再次和你坐在这里我很高兴 简 |
[03:05] | Like old times. | 像以前一样 |
[03:08] | It’s not like old times. | 和以前不一样 |
[03:10] | It can never be like old times. | 永远也不可能像以前一样 |
[03:20] | The stuff that Josh Clay gave me is gone. | 约什·克莱给我的东西没了 |
[03:25] | Really gone. | 真的没了 |
[03:28] | Are you experiencing any withdrawal symptoms? | 你有没有任何戒断症状 |
[03:31] | Is being a pathetic piece of shit a withdrawal symptom? | 做一个可悲的混蛋算是戒断症状吗 |
[03:41] | I could see it running out… | 我可以看到它慢慢消失 |
[03:46] | when I wasn’t obliterated out of my fucking mind. | 在我没有被从脑子里抹去的时候 |
[03:49] | I thought about what I would do next. | 我考虑了接下来该做什么 |
[03:52] | What else could I shoot up or snort to just… | 我能注射或吸食什么 |
[04:01] | I’m the only one who can be primary and I fucked up. | 只有我能做主人格 但我搞砸了 |
[04:07] | They’re all angry at me. | 他们都在生我的气 |
[04:09] | – You did what you needed. – Fuck what I need. | -你做了你需要做的事 -去他妈的我需要 |
[04:13] | It’s not about me. It’s about her. | 重点不是我 是她 |
[04:20] | We could start over. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[04:26] | Why don’t we begin with drawing out a new map of the Underground? | 我们从绘制地下的新地图开始吧 |
[04:30] | Get a proper lay of the land, | 好好了解情况 |
[04:32] | and figure out each persona’s wants and needs. | 搞清楚每个人格的需求 |
[04:44] | Baby Doll. | 小宝贝 |
[04:45] | Oh, my God. Go away! You’re a bad man and a liar! | 天啊 滚开 你是坏蛋 是骗子 |
[04:49] | My darling, you are the last person | 亲爱的 这个世上 |
[04:51] | in the entire world that I would ever want to hurt. | 我最不想伤害的人就是你 |
[04:56] | But you’re right. I’m bad… | 但你说得对 我很坏 |
[04:59] | and selfish… | 很自私 |
[05:01] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:05] | If you’d give me a chance, I’d try and be better. | 如果你给我一个机会 我会努力改进 |
[05:15] | – I hate you. – Oh, my poor, poor thing. | -我恨你 -可怜的小东西 |
[05:20] | Everything hurts. My… My face hurts, | 到处都疼 我的脸疼 |
[05:23] | and my throat hurts, | 嗓子疼 |
[05:25] | and my head feels like bees. | 脑袋里嗡嗡响 |
[05:28] | I feel so… I feel so lonely. | 我感到很孤独 |
[05:32] | And I’m already lonely all the time. | 我平常就已经很孤独了 |
[05:35] | There must be something I can do to make those tears go away. | 我肯定能做些什么来让这些眼泪停下 |
[05:50] | Baby Doll. | 小宝贝 |
[05:58] | This is Dorothy. | 这是桃乐茜 |
[06:05] | I love your pigtails. | 我喜欢你的小辫子 |
[06:10] | I like yours. | 我也喜欢你的 |
[06:16] | Is this your room? | 这是你的屋子吗 |
[06:19] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[06:21] | Everything is so pretty… | 这里都好漂亮 |
[06:25] | and so fluffy! | 还都好软 |
[06:28] | – I’m sorry, um… – It’s okay. | -真对不起… -没事的 |
[06:30] | You can play with him if you like. | 你想的话可以和他玩 |
[06:33] | – What’s his name? – Constable Cork. | -他叫什么 -康斯塔布·科克 |
[06:36] | And this is Mallory. | 这个是马罗丽 |
[06:42] | This is Frank and Ramona. They’re married. | 这个是弗兰克和拉莫纳 他们结婚了 |
[06:55] | Attention, shoppers. | 注意了 顾客们 |
[06:57] | Don’t miss our in-store special on fertilizer. | 不要错过我们的化肥区的特惠产品 |
[07:00] | Check out aisle flve and stock up today. | 去五号过道大采购吧 |
[07:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:05] | I’m looking for a Mickey Harris. | 我在找米基·哈里斯 |
[07:07] | You found her. How can I help? | 就在你眼前 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[07:09] | Oh, well, actually, I’m here to help you. | 其实 我是来帮你的 |
[07:13] | This article says the Cloverton Community Players | 这个文章说克洛弗顿社团人 |
[07:14] | are holding auditions, | 正要开始选角试演 |
[07:16] | and we should contact the director. | 我们应该联络导演 |
[07:19] | Writer-director. | 编剧兼导演 |
[07:21] | I beg your pardon’? | 你说什么 |
[07:22] | I’m the writer and the director | 我是克洛弗顿社团人的 |
[07:24] | for the Cloverton Community Players, and this paper’s old. | 编剧兼导演 而且这报纸是之前的 |
[07:27] | Auditions were yesterday. | 选角试演是昨天 |
[07:30] | Well, Miss Harris, I can see that you’re a busy person, | 哈里斯女士 我看得出来你是个忙人 |
[07:33] | What with your writing and directing and assistant-managing. | 忙着写剧本当导演加管理团队 |
[07:37] | I would never dream of wasting your time. | 我绝不会想要浪费你的时间 |
[07:39] | Trust me, this will be more than worth it. | 相信我 我绝对值得一试 |
[07:46] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[07:48] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[07:52] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[07:53] | On aisle three? | 在第三过道上 |
[07:55] | I assume you’ve prepared a monologue. | 我想你肯定是准备好台词了 |
[07:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:11] | I can’t bear it. | 我无法承受 |
[08:14] | You’re so young and beautiful. | 你又年轻又美丽 |
[08:17] | Why did they ever have to get old? | 为什么人一定会变老 |
[08:21] | Mama, I’m here. | 妈妈 我站在这里 |
[08:25] | I’m grown-up. | 我长大了 |
[08:34] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[08:37] | Just… look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:41] | One minute… | 等一下 |
[08:42] | – Clean-up on aisle flve. -…like you really saw me. | -五号过道需要清理 -真正地看着我 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. Sorry, could we just try again? | 真抱歉 我们能不能再来一次 |
[08:49] | Mickey, price check, aisle six. | 米基 检查价格 六号过道 |
[08:51] | That’s me, hon. | 叫我了 亲爱的 |
[08:54] | I think we’re good. | 我想我们这里结束了 |
[09:02] | Rita ’84. | 丽塔 84年 |
[09:04] | Battle of the Network Stars. Hmm, J and Mama Pentecost… | 星网之战 杰和妈妈的圣灵节 |
[09:08] | Where the fuck is that dumb, shit-ass fucking tape? | 他妈的那个蠢死的带子在哪 |
[09:19] | What the fuck. | 什么玩意 |
[09:35] | Looking for something? | 在找什么吗 |
[09:37] | – What the hell is all this? – Possible upgrades, | -这些都是什么 -可能的升级 |
[09:40] | brainstorms, I’m not entirely sure yet. | 头脑风暴 我还不确定呢 |
[09:43] | Upgrades’? For me? | 升级 给我的吗 |
[09:45] | Like Cyborg type of shit? | 像是钢骨那样的吗 |
[09:47] | Well, it was a thought, yes, | 确实是这么想的 |
[09:48] | but What Victor Stone has isn’t What Cliff Steele needs. | 维克多·斯通有的不是克里夫·斯蒂勒需要的 |
[09:54] | How would you feel about | 你对恢复一些 |
[09:55] | regaining more human aspects of your body? | 更人类化的身体怎么看 |
[09:59] | Which human aspects? | 哪种人类化的 |
[10:00] | I’d like to give you a somatosensory system. | 我想给你造一个躯体感觉系统 |
[10:02] | A sense of… touch. | 会让你有触觉 |
[10:07] | And this psycho shit’s your idea for me to become more human? | 这些变态图纸就是你让我变得更像人类的主意 |
[10:11] | No. God, no. | 不 天啊 |
[10:13] | That sketch, all of those sketches are just musings. | 那张草图 所有的草图都只是想法罢了 |
[10:16] | Bad ideas, excrement that I have to… pass | 坏主意 是在我有望想出好办法前 |
[10:19] | before I can hopefully lay the golden egg. | 不得不宣泄出来的糟糕思路 |
[10:22] | Is this just a trick? | 这是个骗局吗 |
[10:25] | Trying to buy some time off from me hating you, | 想试着让我不那么恨你 |
[10:26] | or can you really pull this off? | 还是你真的能做到 |
[10:28] | Because false hope is the last thing I need, Chief. | 因为我最不需要的就是虚假的希望 首席 |
[10:33] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了这么多事 |
[10:35] | I think we’re past tricks. | 我不会再骗你了 |
[10:39] | But I do need to ask for your patience. | 但是我真的需要你多些耐心 |
[10:42] | To see this to fruition will take years. | 要想实现这个想法需要几年时间 |
[10:46] | Decades, maybe. | 也许几十年 |
[10:48] | Do you even have decades? | 你还能活几十年吗 |
[10:52] | Right. Patience. | 好吧 耐心 |
[11:01] | What are you up to? | 你要干什么 |
[11:02] | Are you ordering food? | 你是要点外卖吗 |
[11:04] | Can I see a menu? | 可以帮我一起点吗 |
[11:05] | I just made a date to see my son, Paul. | 我刚刚约了去见我儿子 保罗 |
[11:08] | Sounds promising. | 听起来不错 |
[11:11] | We’re going to clean out my dead son’s house. | 我们要清理我死去儿子的房子 |
[11:13] | Sounds unnerving. | 听着让人不安 |
[11:15] | He’s trying to get rid of it and move on. | 保罗一直想卖掉房子 重新开始 |
[11:18] | I flgured helping him is the least I could do. | 我想我至少可以帮他完成这个心愿 |
[11:23] | When he asked who was calling, I said Larry Trainor. | 我给他打电话时他问我是谁 我说拉瑞·崔纳 |
[11:27] | I didn’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[11:29] | At least you said something. | 至少你说了点什么 |
[11:34] | All thing considered, you’re having a far better day than me. | 总的来说 你今天还是过得比我好 |
[11:39] | You auditioned. | 你参加试镜了 |
[11:44] | My mouth opened. Words came out. | 我张开了嘴 蹦出了几个词 |
[11:46] | But I don’t know if I’d call it an audition | 我真不知道这算不算试镜 |
[11:49] | any more than I’d call myself an actor. | 就像我不知道是否还该称自己为演员 |
[11:53] | How about you make that drink to go? | 我带你去个地方 不如你把酒带上喝吧 |
[11:59] | Cliff. | 克里夫 |
[12:02] | Hi, Cliffie. | 你好 克里菲 |
[12:06] | How are you, Cliff? | 你好吗 克里夫 |
[12:08] | Top shelf. | 好极了 |
[12:10] | So are you two running buddies now? | 所以你们现在是一起跑步的好朋友了 |
[12:12] | Two little masters of disaster? Nice. | 两个横冲直撞的小怪兽 真棒 |
[12:15] | Yes, siree. We’re very close friends. | 是的 先生 我们是非常好的朋友 |
[12:25] | Those two are just cuter than shit. | 那两个小鬼真是一点也不可爱 |
[12:27] | Man, you missed out on a killer tea party. | 你错过了那个绝佳的下午茶派对 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:40] | B, a, b, y, d, o, l, l. | 小 宝 贝 |
[12:44] | Who’s the best? Baby Doll! | 谁是最乖的 小宝贝 |
[12:48] | Do you want me to make you a song? | 你想我给你唱首歌吗 |
[12:50] | I’m really good at it. | 我很擅长唱歌 |
[12:52] | D-O-R-Y… No, wait. | 桃 乐 不 |
[12:55] | D, o, r, o, t, e, e! Dorotee! | 桃 乐 蒂 桃乐蒂 |
[13:01] | Why don’t we sit down for a bit? | 不如我们坐一会吧 |
[13:02] | No, no. The grass is lava. | 不行 草地是岩浆 |
[13:05] | – I’m tired. – Oh, no, don’t be tired. | -我累了 -不 别累呀 |
[13:08] | We’ll play something else. | 我们玩点别的 |
[13:09] | Tag! | 丢手绢 |
[13:11] | Pirate ship. | 海盗船 |
[13:14] | Pirate ship? | 海盗船 |
[13:17] | An infant garne for infant girls. | 幼稚的游戏 幼稚的你们 |
[13:20] | Oh, now you’re talking to me. | 现在你又跟我说话了 |
[13:23] | I thought I told you, I’m not a grown-up. | 我不是说过 我不是成年人 |
[13:30] | Quick. You have to spin. | 快 你得转起来 |
[13:33] | If you don’t spin, the world will explode. | 如果你不转 世界会爆炸的 |
[13:44] | I win, I win! | 我赢了 |
[13:45] | I’m the greatest spinning machine. | 我是最厉害的转圈机器 |
[13:49] | I feel your vexation, dear one. | 我知道你很烦 亲爱的 |
[13:52] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[13:53] | Every fruit must ripen. | 生命总有瓜熟蒂落的一天 |
[13:55] | – Even you. – Stop it! | -即便是你 -别说了 |
[14:03] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[14:05] | No one. | 没谁 |
[14:07] | Just- – – a friend | 只是一个朋友 |
[14:11] | From inside your head? | 在你头脑里的朋友吗 |
[14:14] | I have lots of friends in there. | 我头脑里的朋友可多了 |
[14:16] | Can I meet them? | 我能见见他们吗 |
[14:17] | Please, please, please? | 求你了求你了求你了 |
[14:24] | – You have to be polite. – I’m always polite. | -你一定要礼貌 -我一直很礼貌 |
[14:29] | – Promise? – Uh-huh. | -保证吗 -保证 |
[14:31] | You won’t get scared? | 保证不会害怕吗 |
[14:32] | No. Why? Are they scary? | 不会 怎么 他们很吓人吗 |
[14:36] | No. | 不是 |
[14:37] | But he’s big and he smells like a wet dog. | 但他很大个 而且有股落水狗的臭味 |
[14:44] | He was the first friend I ever made. | 他是我人生的第一个朋友 |
[14:47] | He was my mama’s friend first. | 最开始他是我妈妈的朋友 |
[14:50] | She said that he knew I was in her belly | 妈妈说她自己都没感觉到怀孕的时候 |
[14:52] | before she even did. | 他就知道我在她肚里了 |
[14:55] | When Mama was gone, | 妈妈不在了以后 |
[14:57] | he followed me to the new world and he kept me safe. | 他跟着我来到新世界 保证我的安全 |
[15:01] | It was just the two of us for a long time. | 很长很长的时间里 都是我们两个相依 |
[15:11] | It’s okay. He’s nice. | 没关系 他很友善的 |
[15:14] | I call him Manny. | 我叫他曼尼 |
[15:32] | Wait, where’d he go? | 等等 他去哪里了 |
[15:35] | Bring him back. | 让他回来 |
[15:37] | I told you to be polite. | 我让你礼貌的 |
[15:40] | I was. | 没错呀 |
[15:43] | Dorothy! | 桃乐茜 |
[15:46] | Come back! | 快回来 |
[15:57] | They put stickers on us. | 她们给我们贴了贴纸 |
[16:01] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[16:03] | And the puffy ones are hard to get off. | 凸起来的那种很难取下来 |
[16:07] | Let me ask you something… | 我问你件事 |
[16:09] | Can you feel stuff? | 你有触感吗 |
[16:12] | Like cold stuff, hot stuff, wet stuff, fuzzy stuff. | 冷的 热的 湿的 毛茸茸的 |
[16:16] | Tactile sensors, yeah. | 我有触觉传感器 |
[16:18] | My dad put them in during my first surgery. Why? | 我第一次手术时我爸给我放进去的 怎么 |
[16:23] | Chief thinks he could rebuild my sense of touch. | 首席觉得自己可以重建我的触感系统 |
[16:26] | Congratulations, man. | 祝贺 老兄 |
[16:28] | He also said it would take decades. | 他还说得花几十年 |
[16:30] | Which would be fine if he wasn’t dying. | 要是他没有行将就木的话我也等得起 |
[16:32] | Niles always finds a way. | 奈尔斯总能找到办法 |
[16:35] | You know who else always finds a way and isn’t dying? | 你知道还有谁有办法且不会死的吗 |
[16:37] | You dad. | 你爸爸 |
[16:40] | You know how they say the longer you’re away from people, | 听说离开一个人的时间越长 |
[16:42] | the harder it is to remember what they look like? | 就越难记得他们的样子 |
[16:45] | Well, I have that but with sensations. | 我有大脑记忆 却没有感官记忆 |
[16:49] | I used to hold my arm out when it was raining, | 以前下雨的时候我总是伸出手 |
[16:51] | feeling the drops hit my skin. | 感受雨滴落在皮肤上 |
[16:54] | I remember doing that, | 我记得自己做这个动作 |
[16:56] | but not the feeling. | 但不记得那是什么感觉 |
[16:59] | Running my hands through my wife’s hair. | 用手伸进妻子的头发 |
[17:01] | In my head, I know it felt amazing, | 我脑袋里知道那种感觉很棒 |
[17:05] | but I don’t know at the same time. | 但我却没有这种感觉 |
[17:10] | Ifs all floating away from me. | 它们都已经离我越来越远了 |
[17:39] | Looks like you crashed. | 看起来你坠毁了 |
[17:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:45] | Thats my father, Toby. | 是我的父亲 托比 |
[17:50] | Dex. | 戴克斯 |
[17:52] | This is Larry Trainor, your grandfather. | 他是拉瑞·崔纳 你的祖父 |
[17:58] | I’m not sure what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[18:02] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:05] | Works for me. | 可以说这个 |
[18:08] | Oh, uh, this is Rita. | 这是丽塔 |
[18:11] | – My… dear friend. – Charmed. | -很要好的朋友 -幸会 |
[18:15] | We’re glad you’re here. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[18:19] | So, Where should we start? | 我们从哪开始 |
[18:53] | It’s quiet down here without Baby Doll. | 这里没有小宝贝还挺安静的 |
[18:56] | Oh, she’s just running | 她现在在上面 |
[18:58] | and singing up-top, | 乱跑乱唱 |
[19:01] | like she’s always wanted. | 她一直都想这样做 |
[19:03] | I know you don’t like anything | 我知道你什么都不喜欢 |
[19:06] | and you’re not wild about the attachments we’re making here, | 也对我们和其他人的关系不感兴趣 |
[19:09] | but it’s Baby Doll’s job to spin around in circles | 但是小宝贝的职责就是转着圈跑 |
[19:13] | and laugh till her sides hurt | 笑到喘不过气 |
[19:16] | and have real, genuine fun making friends. | 享受到真正的快乐 和别人做朋友 |
[19:21] | If we didn’t need that… no, | 如果我们不需要这些 不 |
[19:22] | if the girl didn’t need that, | 如果那个女孩不需要这些 |
[19:24] | Baby Doll wouldn’t exist. | 小宝贝就不会存在 |
[19:27] | Kids fight, Jane. | 小孩子会打架的 简 |
[19:29] | And when that happens, whose side do you think | 等到真打起来 你觉得 |
[19:32] | Dorothy’s own fucking father’s gonna choose? | 桃乐茜的亲爹会向着谁 |
[19:36] | Do you think Baby Doll can handle that? | 你觉得小宝贝能处理得了吗 |
[19:52] | Dorothy! | 桃乐茜 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry, Baby Doll. | 对不起 小宝贝 |
[20:07] | She was so tired from such a fun day with you, | 她和你玩得太开心了 有些累了 |
[20:09] | she fell asleep in my room, | 在我的房间里睡着了 |
[20:11] | and she really does need her rest. | 她也确实需要休息一下 |
[20:15] | Maybe you’d like to take a little nap, too. | 或许你也应该稍微睡一会 |
[20:17] | I’m not tired, I wanna play. | 我不累 我还想玩 |
[20:20] | Oh, you know, I adore you, Baby Doll, | 我很喜欢你 小宝贝 |
[20:22] | but I really think I’m getting | 但是我这把老骨头 |
[20:25] | a little old and creaky for play. | 经不住折腾了 |
[20:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | I certainly hope everyone’s being polite | 我希望所有人都能礼貌地 |
[20:43] | and good to the new friends we’ve made. | 对待新朋友 |
[20:47] | I’d be very disappointed | 如果有人把事情搞砸 |
[20:48] | if someone decided to be a sour little girl. | 那我是可非常失望了 |
[21:08] | You want me to install Cyborg technology in you? | 你想让我在你身上安装钢骨科技 |
[21:11] | – That’s the pitch. – I can tell you’re a man | -有些难度 -我看得出来 |
[21:12] | who likes a challenge. | 你是一个热爱挑战的人 |
[21:14] | What’s a bigger challenge than this guy? | 还有什么能比改装他更难 |
[21:16] | You told him it was a good idea. | 是你告诉他这样很好的 |
[21:17] | I told him nobody gets anything if they don’t ask. | 我告诉他 如果不亲自问一下就什么都没有 |
[21:19] | Come on. Just imagine digging through the mess Niles made, | 想象一下 在奈尔斯的破烂里翻找一圈 |
[21:22] | then building a better me and then shoving it in Niles’s face. | 造出一个更好的我 让奈尔斯看看你的本事 |
[21:26] | Man, you do not break your stride. | 不会对你有影响的 |
[21:28] | My tech is cutting-edge. | 我的技术是最前沿的 |
[21:29] | Niles’s tech isn’t even tech. | 奈尔斯的东西都算不上技术 |
[21:32] | It’s spare parts. They’re incompatible. | 只是一些互不兼容的备用零件而已 |
[21:34] | Like trying to connect an iPhone to a telegraph. | 好比把iPhone接到电报机上一样 |
[21:36] | But if anyone could connect those two, it’s you! | 但是只有你能把这两样东西接到一起 |
[21:39] | I mean, just look at what you’ve done with Vic. | 看看你对维克的改进 |
[21:42] | – You’re a genius. – Look, Dad… | -你是天才 -爸爸 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry for what has happened to you. | 对你的遭遇我深表遗憾 |
[21:51] | I truly am. But what I did for Victor… | 真的 但是我在维克多身上 |
[21:55] | was surgery. What Niles did to you? | 是动了手术 而奈尔斯对你做了什么 |
[21:59] | Manslaughter at best. | 再怎么样也算是过失杀人罪 |
[22:02] | He’s a criminal. | 他是罪犯 |
[22:04] | If l help him do anything to you, | 如果我帮他改造了你 |
[22:06] | that would make me an accessory. | 我就成了从犯 |
[22:10] | I cannot do that. | 我不能这样 |
[22:15] | What the fu… | 怎么会… |
[22:30] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[22:33] | What do you got there? | 这是什么 |
[22:36] | You know, I know somebody that resembles this. | 我知道组装这个的人 |
[22:42] | Does it hurt? | 你疼吗 |
[22:46] | Sometimes. But not right now. | 有时候疼 但是现在不疼 |
[22:53] | Right now I feel pretty good. | 现在我感觉挺好的 |
[22:59] | Hey, Toby. | 托比 |
[23:02] | Tell your dad to spark up the grill. | 让你爸把烤架点起来 |
[23:04] | Your old gramps is getting a little hungry. | 你爷爷有点饿了 |
[23:10] | Congratulations, Paul. | 恭喜你 保罗 |
[23:13] | Your family’s… | 你的家庭… |
[23:15] | perfect. | 很完美 |
[23:17] | You wouldn’t say that if you were at Thanksgiving. | 你来过感恩节的话就不会这么说了 |
[23:22] | Here, let me show you what to do with that. | 来 让我教你怎么做 |
[23:26] | Three piles here. We got to sell, keep and throw away | 这里有三堆 出售 保留 丢弃 |
[23:31] | Wife’s idea. | 妻子的主意 |
[23:32] | She got it from some TV show | 她从某个电视节目上学的 |
[23:34] | about a Japanese condo or something. | 有关日式公寓之类的 |
[23:36] | If it doesn’t “Spark joy,” It must go. | 没有让人快乐的东西都必须被扔掉 |
[23:40] | Roger that. | 明白了 |
[23:53] | A lot of Mom’s stuff. | 有很多妈妈的东西 |
[23:57] | – She lived here for a while. – She did? | -她在这里生活过一阵 -是吗 |
[24:02] | I must have been hard for her with Gary’s conspiracy theories. | 加里提出害死我的阴谋论肯定让她很难过 |
[24:08] | Actually, she was the one who got him into all that stuff. | 其实 是她把他卷进了那些事情 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:13] | Sheryl? | 雪莉尔 |
[24:18] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[24:22] | How could you? You weren’t here. | 你怎么会知道 你都不在场 |
[24:43] | There is a cute, absolutely mint pencil skirt in the “Keep” Pile. | “保留”那堆里有一条可爱的薄荷色铅笔裙 |
[24:47] | Perhaps it could wind up in the “Give to Rita” Pile. | 或许可以被归到”给丽塔”那堆里 |
[24:50] | It was my wife’s. | 那是我妻子的 |
[24:52] | Then never mind. | 那当我没说过 |
[24:58] | I don’t know if this was the best idea. | 我不知道这是不是最好的主意 |
[25:01] | No, it’s good that you’re here. | 别这么想 你在这很好 |
[25:04] | Good for you and Paul to say what you want to say, | 有利于你和保罗说出想说的话 |
[25:06] | yell what you want to yell. | 喊出想喊的话 |
[25:08] | Hey, nobody said anything about yelling. | 可没人说过要喊 |
[25:10] | And why not? This is an opportunity, Larry. | 为什么不呢 这就是机会 拉瑞 |
[25:14] | For you to air your dirty laundry. | 说出难以启齿的心里话 |
[25:17] | Express your love, get to know one another. Real catharsis. | 表达你的爱意 了解彼此 把话说开 |
[25:21] | I wish that I could’ve done that with my mother. | 我希望我和我妈这么做过 |
[25:24] | I’m gonna get you. I gonna get you. | 我要打到你 我要打到你 |
[25:27] | – Get him, get him. – Oh, no. | -打他 打他 -不 |
[25:29] | Got him. | 打到他了 |
[25:33] | I’m proud of you, Larry. | 我为你骄傲 拉瑞 |
[25:40] | Geez, and I thought I hated the Chief. | 老天 我以为我够恨首席了 |
[25:42] | Your old man makes me look like a piker. | 你爸爸对他的恨让我自愧不如 |
[25:45] | Man, they got history. | 他们有过节 |
[25:48] | What are we doing here? Shouldn’t we be headed home? | 我们在这干什么 我们不该回家吗 |
[25:52] | – I used to patrol this area. – Okay… | -我曾在这片区域巡逻 -好… |
[25:57] | Wait, is that what this is? | 等等 是这么一回事吗 |
[26:00] | – Are we patrolling’? – No. | -我们在巡逻吗 -不 |
[26:02] | ‘Cause I’ve been thinking about this. | 因为我想过这件事 |
[26:04] | We both know I got a lot of anger in me, right? | 我们都知道我一点就着 是吧 |
[26:07] | What if the best way for me to manage it | 如果控制怒火的最佳方式就是 |
[26:10] | is to blow a hot load of rage all over some bad guys? | 把一堆坏蛋干得粉碎怎么办 |
[26:14] | – Bust some perps with you! – What? | -和你一起大干一场 -什么 |
[26:16] | Don’t judge. Not till you hear our super-team name… | 在听到我们的超级组合名字之前别下结论 |
[26:23] | Steele and Stone. | 斯蒂勒和斯通 |
[26:25] | I’m Cliff Steele, you’re Vic Stone. | 我是克里夫·斯蒂勒 你是维克·斯通 |
[26:28] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[26:29] | So you think I’m here to flght crime? With you? | 所以你以为我来这是为了打击犯罪 和你一起 |
[26:34] | I think you’re thinking about it | 我以为你在考虑这件事 |
[26:35] | and I think you’re thinking it sounds pretty fucking cool. | 我以为你觉得 这听起来酷毙了 |
[26:37] | No. | 不 |
[26:39] | No. There’s this woman. | 不 有个女人 |
[26:42] | Roni. That’s her place. | 罗尼 这是她的住处 |
[26:46] | We were seeing each other. | 我们以前在交往 |
[26:49] | I’m so glad you feel comfortable sharing this. | 你说这些事不觉得别扭 我很高兴 |
[26:51] | There’s been this unspoken bet between all of us | 我们打了一个秘密的赌 |
[26:53] | about whether or not you have a schlong. | 赌你有没有屌 |
[26:54] | We were seeing each other | 我们以前在交往 |
[26:57] | I kind of just freaked out and took off. | 我有点吓坏了 就走了 |
[27:03] | – What? – I can’t stop thinking about her. | -什么 -我总是在想她 |
[27:05] | Patch-up job. What’s the plan? | 将功补过 你打算怎么办 |
[27:15] | Sandwiches? | 三明治吗 |
[27:18] | I mean, we were supposed to go for subs when I stood her up. | 我放她鸽子时 我们该去赛百味的 |
[27:21] | So I figured I’d get these as a kind of gesture, you know. | 所以我想 我买这个来表示一下 |
[27:24] | – Better late than never, right? – Smooth… | -亡羊补牢 为时未晚 -太顺理成章了 |
[27:26] | as a sandpaper strap-on. | 简直像拿砂纸做润滑剂那样顺滑 |
[27:28] | Hey, yo, man, what’s up? Hey, that’s wasteful. | 你这是干嘛 这太浪费了 |
[27:31] | Look, I know I may not look it anymore, | 我知道我现在看起来不像 |
[27:34] | but I used to be good at getting the ladies | 但我曾经很擅长钓马子 |
[27:36] | and even better at getting them to forgive me. | 更擅长让女人们原谅我 |
[27:38] | All right. So What’s your plan? | 行吧 那你打算怎么办 |
[27:41] | You’re gonna go in there. You’re gonna knock on her door. | 你要进去 敲门 |
[27:45] | And then you will say, | 然后你就说 |
[27:47] | “I’m stupid. I fucked up. | “我蠢透了 我搞砸了 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. “ | 对不起” |
[27:54] | What, that’s it? | 就这 |
[27:56] | Bro, ii’s verbal Astroglide. | 兄弟 这是言语润滑剂 |
[27:59] | Steele and Stone forever. | 永远的斯蒂勒和斯通队 |
[28:20] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛 |
[28:22] | I’m stupid, I fucked up and I’m sorry. | 我蠢透了 我搞砸了 对不起 |
[28:28] | – It’s okay. I get it. – You do? | -没关系 我理解你 -你理解我 |
[28:32] | It’s not like I expected you | 在我给你那些文件之后 |
[28:33] | to stick around after I gave you those flles. | 我也没期待你待在我身边 |
[28:35] | So that was some sort of test? | 所以那像是一场考试 |
[28:40] | Does it mean anything that I came back? | 我回来了 这有意义吗 |
[29:05] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[29:08] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[29:22] | You can slice the bread. | 你可以把面包切成片 |
[29:30] | – Three cheeses? – Cheddar, blue, Brie. | -三种奶酪 -切达干酪 蓝纹干酪 布里奶酪 |
[29:32] | – Meats? – Ham and turkey. | -肉呢 -火腿和火鸡 |
[29:34] | No sausage? | 没有香肠吗 |
[29:39] | Don’t push it. | 别太过分 |
[29:41] | What are you making? | 你在做什么菜 |
[29:44] | Well, hello, there. | 你好 |
[29:45] | It’s the magical disappearing Dorothy. | 是神秘消失的桃乐茜 |
[29:47] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[29:49] | You want a kitchen-sink sandwich? | 你要不要来一个厨房水槽三明治 |
[29:51] | What’s a kitchen-sink sandwich? | 厨房水槽三明治是什么 |
[29:53] | It happens to be Jane’s favorite. | 这是简最爱吃的 |
[29:55] | But it could be your favorite, too. | 但也可能成为你最爱吃的 |
[29:59] | Go on. | 来 |
[30:14] | You’re looking fab, pretty baby! | 你看起来真不错 漂亮妞 |
[30:24] | You ready to get stuck, bitch? | 你准备好吃一刀了吗 贱人 |
[30:27] | Not tonight, motherfucker. | 今晚不吃 混蛋 |
[30:37] | Time to take out the trash | 清理垃圾的时间到了 |
[30:45] | Nice work, rookie. | 干得漂亮 菜鸟 |
[30:48] | Next time, you can hide in the garbage and I’ll wear the wig. | 下次 你藏在垃圾堆里 我戴假发 |
[30:51] | Please. We know who’s prettiest. | 拜托 我们知道谁最美丽 |
[31:02] | 出演 克里夫·斯蒂勒 | |
[31:08] | 出演 维克·斯通 | |
[31:50] | Steele and Stone. A Morilar Production. | 斯蒂勒和斯通 莫里拉公司出品 |
[31:53] | ♪Steele and Stone♪ | ♪斯蒂勒和斯通♪ |
[31:55] | ♪Getting it done♪ | ♪完成任务♪ |
[31:56] | ♪Steele and Stone, trouble’s on the run♪ | ♪斯蒂勒和斯通 手到病除♪ |
[32:06] | Huh? Oh! Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[32:10] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[32:19] | Hey, get the fuck away from the car. | 离车远点 |
[32:21] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[32:23] | That’s my line, asshole. | 那是我的台词 混蛋 |
[32:27] | Whoo! Steele, baby! | 斯蒂勒 真强 |
[32:32] | What the… Wait. Come on. Not now. Damn it! | 搞什么 等等 别 别现在出毛病 妈的 |
[32:36] | No! | 不要啊 |
[32:40] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry! Oh, shit! | 抱歉 该死 |
[32:44] | I’m sorry! I’m… | 对不起 对不起 |
[32:46] | Holy shit! I’m sorry! Shit! | 我操 抱歉 该死 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[32:52] | It wasn’t me, it was my dumbass arm. I’m sorry. | 我不是故意的 都怪这条手臂 抱歉 |
[33:10] | Would it have killed her to let me start my monologue over? | 她让我重新说一遍独白又能怎么样呢 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry. | 太可惜了 |
[33:16] | Hey, bud, you like char on your dog? Yeah? | 宝贝 想把热狗里的香肠烤焦一点吗 |
[33:18] | Who am I kidding, | 我在胡说什么呢 |
[33:18] | I could’ve started 1,000 times and I still would’ve collapsed. | 即使重来一千次 我还是会崩溃 |
[33:22] | Wanted it too badly. | 我太想证明自己了 |
[33:23] | To prove to mother that I could land a role on my own | 向我妈妈证明我可以自己演好一个角色 |
[33:26] | and when I want something, | 并且当我非常想得到什么东西时 |
[33:28] | that’s when that tumor of a thought bursts into my mind. | 就会同时产生很多不好的想法 |
[33:32] | You, uh You close with your mom? | 你和你妈妈关系好吗 |
[33:34] | God, no. | 非常糟 |
[33:38] | That witch died ages ago. | 那个老妖婆很久之前就去世了 |
[33:40] | But she haunts me. | 但她一直阴魂不散 |
[33:43] | The things she did, they haunt me. | 她所做的事一直困扰着我 |
[33:50] | Oops, I, uh, forgot the ketchup. Excuse me. | 忘记拿番茄酱了 等我一下 |
[34:00] | Your father seems nice enough, and I’m sure he means well. | 你爸爸看起来很和善 我也相信他没有恶意 |
[34:05] | But don’t ever let him crush your spirit | 但永远不要让他摧毁你的意志 |
[34:08] | and step on your dreams. | 践踏你的梦想 |
[34:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:15] | Hello. This is she– | 你好 我就是 |
[34:18] | I see. | 明白了 |
[34:22] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[34:24] | I can. | 我可以 |
[34:26] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:31] | That was Mickey Harris. | 是米基·哈里斯打来的 |
[34:35] | The writer-director for the Cloverton Community Players. | 她是克洛弗顿社团人的编剧兼导演 |
[34:40] | It seems several of the east | 似乎有几个东方演员在度假时 |
[34:41] | shared a tainted didgeridoo while on vacation | 共用了一个被污染的迪吉里杜管 |
[34:43] | and have come down with mono. | 并因此染上了单核细胞增多症 |
[34:46] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[34:48] | I’m in the play. | 我可以上台表演了 |
[34:53] | Do you hear that, mother? | 你听到了吗 妈妈 |
[34:55] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[35:00] | What are you thinking right now’? | 你现在在想什么 |
[35:05] | If you want to leave or not. | 在想你是不是要走 |
[35:09] | It’s okay. You can go. | 没事的 你可以走 |
[35:11] | Is this some kind of test? | 这是个什么考验吗 |
[35:13] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna do that no more. | 我可不想再被你考验了 |
[35:14] | Those files I gave you were a warning, | 我给你的那些文件就是在警告你 |
[35:17] | – about who I am. – Who you were. | -我是谁 -曾经的你是谁 |
[35:20] | So you made some bad choices. Everyone does. | 你只不过做了糟糕的选择 每个人都可能会 |
[35:23] | It’s easy to make bad choices | 当你面前只有糟糕的选择时 |
[35:25] | when all you have are bad options. | 很容易做出错误的决定 |
[35:28] | There are only a few ways to get out of here. | 要想摆脱这里只有几种方法 |
[35:30] | That’s getting mixed in some bullshit on the street, | 比如参与街头混混组织 |
[35:33] | stumbling over a pot of gold and going to college, or… | 或者突然天降横财可以上大学 或者… |
[35:37] | the military. | 去参军 |
[35:38] | There’s nothing wrong with the military. | 去参军也挺好的啊 |
[35:40] | Out of the three, I guess not. | 在仅有的三个选项中 参军算是不错的了 |
[35:43] | Is that how you got these? | 你的这些疤痕就是在军队时弄的吗 |
[35:50] | That’s where it started. | 那是一切开始的地方 |
[35:53] | An IED outside of Baghdad. | 巴格达外发生了爆炸 |
[35:57] | It was fucked-up. | 真是一片混乱 |
[36:00] | Next thing I know, I’m in the hospital | 当我醒来时 我在医院里 |
[36:05] | thinking about coming back here. | 想着要回到这里 |
[36:07] | So when Quorum approached me… | 所以当多数委员会找到我时 |
[36:10] | – You know them? – I know they’re into some scandalous shit. | -你知道他们吗 -我知道他们很喜欢丑闻事件 |
[36:13] | Yeah, well, they gave me a different option. | 没错 他们为我提供了一个不同的选择 |
[36:17] | I could go back home and try to figure out my life, | 我可以回到家乡 想办法混日子 |
[36:19] | or I could work quiet missions for them. | 也可以为他们做秘密任务 |
[36:24] | But quiet missions for Quorum, | 但多数委员会的秘密任务 |
[36:27] | they require something more than human. | 他们要的不仅仅是人 |
[36:31] | They gave you enhancements. | 他们给你做了强化 |
[36:36] | And when I fucked up big enough, they took them away. | 我要是做得特别糟 他们就再夺回去 |
[36:42] | Some of it was my fault. | 一部分是我的错 |
[36:47] | A lot of it was my fault. | 很大程度是我的错 |
[36:50] | Worse than anything in those files I sent you. | 比我给你的文件里的任何事都要糟 |
[36:58] | Power is one hell of a drug. | 能力就是一种毒品 |
[37:04] | Someone once told me… | 曾经有人告诉我 |
[37:09] | not to judge someone by the worst things they’ve done. | 不要用一个人做的最坏的事评价他 |
[37:15] | That’s assuming the worst is behind them. | 那就是说他们做过最坏的你还不知道 |
[37:26] | You’re not a bad person, Roni. | 你不是坏人 罗尼 |
[37:29] | I don’t wanna be. | 我不想做坏人 |
[37:53] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[37:58] | Uh, there’s a box over here for you. | 那边有一个盒子是给你的 |
[38:06] | A couple of days after the crash, | 坠机了几天后 |
[38:07] | a few guys from your unit cleaned out your locker. | 你小组里的几个人清空了你的柜子 |
[38:13] | I thought you might want it if, you know, you came back. | 我觉得你要是回来 会想留着那些 |
[38:26] | Gary never cried so hard | 加里从没哭的那样伤心过 |
[38:27] | as he did over how much you hated that thing. | 他本来以为你很讨厌那模型 |
[38:33] | You should’ve seen the look on his face when… | 他看见你还是一直留着时 |
[38:37] | he saw that you’d kept it anyway. | 你真该看看他脸上的表情 |
[38:42] | He nailed it. | 他做得很好 |
[38:46] | I was just too much of an asshole to see it then. | 只是那时我太混蛋 没有看清这点 |
[39:08] | This was John’s. | 这个是约翰的 |
[39:11] | My ground crew chief. | 我的地勤队长 |
[39:15] | He was also my lover. | 他也是我的恋人 |
[39:21] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[39:25] | I wish I could have admitted that to your mother. | 我真希望可以向你妈妈承认这一点 |
[39:29] | She always knew, but… | 她一直都知道 但是 |
[39:33] | I wish I’d just given her that. A way out. | 我真希望当时给她一条出路 |
[39:39] | But I was selfish… and I was scared. | 但我太自私 太害怕 |
[39:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:55] | Thank you, for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[39:58] | Mom never mentioned it. | 妈妈从来没提过 |
[40:02] | I guess it’s my turn to be honest. | 这回应该轮到我说实话了 |
[40:08] | When they told us you’d finally died from your injuries, she… | 他们告诉我们 你可能会因伤而死 她 |
[40:21] | There were days of her just… | 有很多天她就 |
[40:25] | sprawled out on the bedroom floor crying… | 趴在卧室的地上哭泣 |
[40:28] | Paul. I had no– | 保罗 我不知 |
[40:29] | No, she tried to move on. I mean… | 不 她试过放下 向前看 |
[40:37] | We bounced around. Guys came and went. | 我们周围的人不停在变 男人们来了又去 |
[40:40] | Then one nut, Wayne, he showed up. | 然后一个疯子韦恩出现了 |
[40:43] | Filled her head with a lot of crackpot nonsense. | 让她满脑子都充斥着胡言乱语 |
[40:46] | Said you weren’t really dead. | 说什么你没死 |
[40:48] | Said it was a big government cover-up. | 说事故是政府企图掩盖真相的做法 |
[40:50] | I left Gary behind to get sucked into her world | 我任由加里沉入她的世界 |
[40:53] | and went out to follow in your footsteps thinking | 而我出门工作 跟随你的脚步 |
[40:57] | I was paying tribute to my hero father. | 我在向我的英雄父亲致敬 |
[41:03] | I kept telling myself, “You just survive.” | 我一直告诉自己 “活下去” |
[41:08] | Survive the tours, | 活过战旅 |
[41:11] | survive watching my mother drive herself to the grave, | 活过看着我妈把自己逼入坟墓 |
[41:14] | survive Gary taking his own life. | 活过加里自尽 |
[41:17] | And I was standing there… | 但当我站在… |
[41:21] | By his casket… | 站在加里的棺材边 |
[41:25] | And, God damn, if I didn’t feel a sense of peace. | 该死的 我感受不到一丝宁静 |
[41:32] | And there you were. | 而你来了 |
[41:46] | I had no idea I was carrying so much of it. | 我完全不知道我心里藏了那么多 |
[41:49] | The anger. The hatred. | 愤怒 仇恨 |
[41:56] | That’s when I realized I didn’t survive. | 那时我意识到我没活下来 |
[42:00] | No one survives Larry Trainor. | 遇上拉瑞·崔纳谁也活不下来 |
[42:04] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[42:21] | Capt. Trainor! | 崔纳上尉 |
[42:25] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:27] | I needed some answers after Gary’s funeral, | 加里的葬礼之后 我需要一些答案 |
[42:29] | so I did some digging all the way to the Department of Defense. | 所以我就一路挖到了国防部 |
[42:32] | I’m sending you back where you belong. | 我要送你回你该待的地方 |
[42:36] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[42:38] | Negative Spirit, release. | 负能量魂魄 释放 |
[42:44] | – What the hell is that? – Dad, What’s going on? | -那到底是什么 -爸爸 发生什么了 |
[42:46] | Toby, get in the house. | 托比 进屋去 |
[43:00] | No! | 不 |
[43:02] | Are you hurt? Are you all right? | 你受伤了吗 你没事吧 |
[43:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[43:07] | – Dad! – Dex! | -爸爸 -戴克斯 |
[43:10] | Dex! | 戴克斯 |
[43:11] | Dex. Dex. | 戴克斯 戴克斯 |
[43:13] | – What have you done? – Larry. | -你做了什么 -拉瑞 |
[43:15] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[43:19] | Oh, my God. Paul… | 天啊 保罗 |
[43:21] | You’re a curse on this family. | 你就是这个家族的诅咒 |
[43:24] | Larry, we have to go. | 拉瑞 我们得走了 |
[43:26] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[43:32] | – I’m so sorry. – Dad… | -我很抱歉 -爸爸 |
[43:48] | Baby Doll? | 小宝贝 |
[43:52] | I’m sorry, I don’t feel like playing right now. | 抱歉 我现在不想玩 |
[44:01] | To be honest, Baby Doll, | 说实话 小宝贝 |
[44:05] | I think I might be a little bit too big for some of your games. | 我觉得你的某些游戏让我玩可能有点太幼稚了 |
[44:11] | Your dad is a bad man. | 你爸爸是个坏人 |
[44:13] | What? | 什么 |
[44:15] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的了 |
[44:17] | He hurt everyone in this house | 他伤害了这所房子里每一个人 |
[44:19] | and that’s why everyone hates him. | 所以大家都恨他 |
[44:21] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[44:23] | It is. He’s bad. | 就是这样 他很坏 |
[44:25] | Worse than bad- He’s evil- | 比坏还要坏 他很邪恶 |
[44:27] | You’re just hurt. | 你只是有点难过 |
[44:29] | And sometimes hurt feelings make us say bad things. | 难过的情绪有时会让我们说出不好的事 |
[44:33] | Things that aren’t true. | 并非实情的事 |
[44:36] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[44:42] | I was being mean. | 我刚才太刻薄了 |
[44:46] | I shouldn’t have said I was too big for games. | 我不该说我玩那些游戏太幼稚 |
[44:52] | – Why don’t we play one, before bed. – You’re just– | -不如我们睡前玩个游戏吧 -你只是 |
[44:56] | You’re the seeker, I’m the hider. | 你找我藏 |
[45:23] | Ready or not, here I come! | 藏好没 我来啦 |
[45:38] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[45:45] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[46:07] | That’s what you get, | 这是你自找的 |
[46:09] | you lying little baby. | 你这个说谎的小孩 |
[46:16] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你干什么 住手 |
[46:26] | – Baby Doll, let me out. – No! | -小宝贝 放我出去 -不行 |
[46:29] | I’ll tell on you. I’ll tell Papa– | 我要告发你 我要告诉爸爸去 |
[46:32] | And I’ll turn on the fire so you won’t tell. | 我把火点着你就告发不了了 |
[46:39] | No, no, no. Stop. Stop it! Stop it! | 不不不 停下 快停下 |
[46:41] | No! Stop, stop, stop! | 不要 快停下 |
[46:44] | Stop! | 快停下 |
[46:53] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[46:56] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[46:59] | Our friend is dead. | 我们的朋友死了 |
[47:04] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[47:06] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[47:10] | Dorothy, I’m sorry. | 桃乐茜 对不起 |
[47:22] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[48:01] | He’s coming! Don’t let him get me! | 他来了 别让他抓我 |
[48:05] | Baby Doll. | 小宝贝 |
[48:11] | Get out! | 快离开 |
[48:15] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[48:17] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[48:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. Come, come. | 没事的 不会有事的 快走 |
[48:27] | Get out of here. This isn’t your job. | 离开这里 这不是你的活儿 |
[48:29] | Hammerhead, no! | 铁头 不要 |
[48:32] | Come at us, you fucking fuck! | 来打我们啊 你这个该死的混蛋 |
[48:49] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[48:52] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |