Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:28] Do you have to leave so soon? 你这么快就要走吗
[01:31] We’ve only just finished teatime. 我们刚喝完茶
[01:34] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[01:35] If I have another cup of tea, I might turn into a teapot. 再喝茶的话 我就要变成茶壶了
[01:39] I’ll not be gone long. 我不会离开太久
[01:41] And I’ll never be further away 我离丹尼的红绿灯
[01:42] than a blink from one of Danny’s traffic lights. 只有一眨眼的距离
[01:46] Now, remember, they’re in charge when I’m gone. 记住 我不在的时候他们说了算
[01:48] Right, Danny? 对吧 丹尼
[02:02] Next time you visit, 下次你来的时候
[02:05] can we go outside together? 我们能一起外出吗
[02:07] I could see the traffic lights 到上面和丹尼一起
[02:10] and everything else up there where Danny is. 我可以看到红绿灯还有其他的一切
[02:16] Danny’s everywhere. 丹尼无处不在
[02:18] – They’re all around you. – I know they are. -他们就在你身边 -我知道
[02:22] But I still get lonely. 但我仍然感到孤独
[02:26] – Sometimes I just wish– – Don’t! -有时候我只是希望 -别
[02:29] I told you never to say that word! 我告诉过你决不许说这个词
[02:33] Wishes can have a terrible cost. 愿望可能会带来可怕的代价
[02:38] Promise me you’ll be good… 答应我你会乖乖的
[02:40] for your dad and for Danny, hmm’? 为了你爸爸和丹尼 好吗
[02:50] Farewell, my friend, 再见 朋友
[02:52] and thank you. 谢谢你
[02:58] We’ve discussed this, Danny. 我们讨论过了 丹尼
[03:00] I’m needed elsewhere. 我需要去别的地方
[03:03] The work I’m doing will make the world 我正在做的工作能让这个世界
[03:04] a safer place for you and for Dorothy. 变得对你和桃乐茜来说更安全
[03:10] It’s not forever, It’s just until I… 不是永远 只是等到我…
[03:16] It’s just un… 只是等到…
[03:21] She needs you, Danny. 她需要你 丹尼
[03:24] I need you. 我需要你
[03:26] As long as you’re around, I know everything is gonna be okay. 只要有你在 我知道一切都会好起来的
[03:38] Try not to worry too much, Dorothy. 不要太担心了 桃乐茜
[03:42] Danny’s always bounced back. 丹尼总能恢复过来
[03:45] But if Danny isn’t even a brick… 但如果丹尼连砖头都不是
[03:48] how will Danny ever become a street? 他怎么能变成一条街呢
[03:51] – And if Danny can’t be– – Danny made you a promise. -如果丹尼不能… -丹尼答应过你的
[03:54] There’ll always be a place for you there. 那里永远有你的位置
[04:00] I’ll get it. 我去开门
[04:04] You’re thinking of sending her back, aren’t you? 你在考虑把她送回去 是吗
[04:07] I am thinking of nothing but… 我只想帮助治愈
[04:09] helping to cure a very treasured friend, thank you. 一位非常宝贵的朋友 谢谢
[04:12] Niles, that little girl will simply die 奈尔斯 如果那个小女孩
[04:15] if she finds out that you’re even considering send– 发现你的想法 她会死的
[04:17] Please, Rita, save it for the stage. 拜托 丽塔 别做戏了
[04:20] I’ve done nothing, 我什么都没做
[04:21] I’ve decided nothing. 什么都没决定
[04:36] Hi, there. I’m Flex Mentallo, the Man of Muscle Mystery. 你好 我是神力肌肉男 弗莱克斯·曼塔罗
[04:39] And my friends and I are… here to help. 我和我的朋友们…是来帮忙的
[04:44] Morally corrupt. 道德败坏
[04:46] Captain Larry Trainor. 拉瑞·崔纳上尉
[04:51] Dad, company’s here. 爸爸 有客人来了
[04:55] – Good to see you again, Flex. – Doc. -很高兴再次见到你 弗莱克斯 -教授
[04:58] All of you, welcome. 欢迎大家
[05:00] I wish it were in better circumstances. 很遗憾是在这种境况下相聚
[05:04] We came as soon as we could. 我们尽快赶来了
[05:05] I felt the muscle spasm in my upper thigh, 我感觉到大腿的肌肉痉挛
[05:07] and I knew Danny was in trouble. 就知道丹尼有麻烦了
[05:08] – How bad is it? – I’m not an expert, but if I had to guess, -有多糟糕 -我不是专家 但如果要猜的话
[05:11] I’d say, extremely bad. 应该是 糟透了
[05:14] Well, there must be something we can do. 我们总得做点什么吧
[05:17] Can’t you just. .. Pump Danny up? 你就不能 给丹尼打打气吗
[05:22] I don’t pump, I… flex. 我不是打气的 我可以做屈伸
[05:24] But, unfortunately, Rita, 不幸的是 丽塔
[05:26] Danny’s far too conceptual for mortal musculature to comprehend. 丹尼的概念太抽象 俗体肌肉无法理解
[05:30] Actually, she might be on to something. 也许她说得有道理
[05:34] There’s more than one way to pump our friend up. 我们还有其他办法来帮助丹尼
[05:37] Danny was never just a street. 丹尼从来就不只是一条街
[05:41] – Danny is an idea… – Yes. -丹尼是种精神 -对
[05:44] – powered by you and I… – Yes! -由我们创造… -没错
[05:47] – powered by love… – Yes! -由爱供能… -对
[05:50] – powered by laughter… – Yes! -由笑声供能… -对
[05:53] – powered by joy.. – Yes! -由快乐供能… -对
[05:56] …powered by music! 由音乐供能
[06:00] Just because the pulse is slowed 虽然脉搏减缓了
[06:03] – doesn’t mean the heart is gone. – Yes. -但并不代表心脏已死亡 -对
[06:06] – Doesn’t mean we can’t resuscitate. – Yes! -不代表我们不能复活他 -对
[06:09] Doesn’t mean we can’t flll our friend 不代表我们不能让我们的朋友
[06:12] with joy, love, and laughter. 充满快乐 爱 和笑声
[06:14] Yes! 没错
[06:15] – Y’all know What I’m talking about? – Yes! -你们都知道我在说什么吗 -对
[06:17] Tell us What you’re talking about. 跟我们讲讲吧
[06:19] I’m talking… about a party, y’all. 我的意思是 一个派对
[06:24] Yes! 好
[06:27] Wonderful. 好极了
[06:29] So, now I have to plan a party? 我现在还得组织派对
[06:31] No. You actually don’t. 不 不用
[06:35] Who’s this little angel, Niles’? 这位小天使是谁 奈尔斯
[06:38] This is my daughter, Dorothy. 这是我女儿 桃乐茜
[06:40] She’s a very old friend of Danny. 她是丹尼的一位老朋友
[06:43] Pleasure to meet you, Dorothy. 幸会 桃乐茜
[06:46] See? Everything’s going to be all right. 你看 一切都会好的
[06:49] Our friends will get Danny back to their old self by bedtime. 我们的朋友们一定能让丹尼在睡觉前恢复
[07:06] Who’s up top? 谁在上面
[07:08] The painter. 画家
[07:11] – What? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没什么
[07:14] I, uh… 我
[07:18] The Hangman’s beautiful daughter 刽子手的漂亮女儿
[07:19] just doesn’t exactly scream leadership potential. 看起来似乎不是很有领导力
[07:23] She can fuckin’ paint. 可她会画画
[07:24] Which means she has one fuckin’ talent, 也就是说她比你他妈有能力
[07:26] which is one more than you. 这就比你厉害了
[07:28] Great. Good. Love the confidence. 行 有自信心是好事
[07:31] It doesn’t fuckin’ take much to pack up and leave, Jane. 收拾东西起身走人不费事 简
[07:34] She could paint outside. She could paint a fuckin’ landscape! 她可以去外面画 可以他妈的画风景
[07:40] Maybe she doesn’t want to leave. 也许她不想离开
[07:42] She’s not the only one. Look around you. 不止她一个 你四处看看
[07:44] There are more people down here 在这里的人中
[07:46] who care about the things up there than ever before. 在乎上面情况的人越来越多
[07:49] Get this through your fucking head, Jane! 你他妈好好想想 简
[07:51] Up there doesn’t matter! 上面不重要
[07:53] The only thing that matters is Kay, 唯一重要的就是小凯
[07:55] the kid down here! 下面这个孩子
[07:57] It is our job to protect her. 我们的职责是保护她
[07:59] And she deserves better than your fucking friends! 她不需要你们这帮垃圾朋友
[08:12] I can’t believe we’re back here with the Chief, 没想到我们回到了首席身边
[08:15] tails between our legs, and all that shit. 尾巴夹在两腿之间那一套
[08:18] I mean, fuck, I at least thought the one thing I could do 我是说 操 我想着最起码
[08:21] was be a better father than old man Mengele. 我能做个比老门格勒更好的父亲
[08:23] Pretty fucking low bar to clear. 这标准可他妈低了
[08:26] Why don’t you just leave? 你为什么不离开呢
[08:28] Thats What we’re doing. 我们就准备这么做
[08:29] Really? 真的吗
[08:31] Where would you go? 你要去哪里
[08:32] Somewhere quiet… 一个安静的地方
[08:35] Where I can paint. 能让我画画
[08:36] But who pays for everything? 但是生活费谁来出啊
[08:37] – What do you eat? Where do you sleep? – I don’t know. -你吃什么 睡哪里 -我不知道
[08:43] That’s not my job. 那不是我的工作
[08:45] Whose job is it? 那是谁的
[08:46] The lady with the sun for a head? 脑袋是太阳的那个女士吗
[08:48] Somehow, I doubt she’s preapproved for a fucking bank loan. 我觉得她不会在银行有预核准的信用额度
[08:55] I, uh… I just paint. 我 我就只会画画
[08:59] That’s all I want to do. That’s all I’m supposed to do. 我就只想画 我也只应该画画
[09:05] You’ll figure it out. 你能行的
[09:07] Jane always did. 简总是能化险为夷
[09:09] We’ll need flowers here, here, and here. 花需要放在这里 这里 还有这里
[09:13] Some mood lighting. 来些感染情绪的灯光
[09:15] And then, we need to clear all this. 然后 我们需要清空这堆东西
[09:18] I think we can handle that. 这事交给我们吧
[09:39] Flowers? 花呢
[09:45] Anything else? 还有别的吗
[09:49] May I? 让我来吧
[09:51] I may not be able to flex, 我或许没肌肉能秀
[09:53] but my powers have gotten pretty impressive as well. 但我的能力也成长得非常不错了
[09:56] Watch this. 看好了
[10:07] Did it- – – work? 你 成了吗
[10:09] Yes. . Yes, it worked perfectly. 是的 是的 是个大成功
[10:13] Now I’m going to go… 现在我要去…
[10:15] get a ladder. 拿个梯子
[10:18] Well, hey there, little lady. 你好啊 小淑女
[10:20] Why the long face? 为什么摆着张苦脸
[10:22] This is just how I look. 我就长这样
[10:28] You look lovely. 你看起来可爱极了
[10:31] What I meant was is, 我想说的是
[10:33] why do you seem so down in the dumps? 你为什么看起来心情那么糟糕
[10:36] I dropped Danny. 我摔坏了丹尼
[10:40] That’s how things got this bad. 所以才让事情变得这么糟
[10:42] It’s all my fault. 这都是我的错
[10:44] I see. 我知道了
[10:47] Well, if you broke them… 如果你弄坏了他们
[10:51] then you gotta help fix ’em, right? 那你就要帮忙修好他们 对吗
[10:58] We still need to hang that disco ball, but… I dunno how to. 那迪斯科球还没挂上去 我不知道要怎么办啊
[11:03] Wait a minute. 等一下
[11:05] Do you think you can lend me a hand with this? 你能不能帮我一把
[11:09] Yeah? 好吗
[11:11] All right. 好的
[11:14] Just be sure to hold on extra tight. 确保要抓得特别紧哦
[11:18] Okay? 好吗
[11:21] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[11:57] That was perfect. 简直太完美了
[12:03] I can’t believe I finally met the Dannyzens! 真不敢相信我终于见到了丹尼民
[12:07] They’re really cool. 他们真是太酷了
[12:09] But you lived on Danny the Street, 但是你生活在丹尼街道上
[12:11] you never once went up top? 你从来没上去过吗
[12:13] No, never. 不 从没有
[12:16] Where did you live? 那你生活在哪里
[12:17] I lived undemeath Danny in the door factory. 我生活在丹尼下边的造门厂里
[12:20] I could hear the parties, 我可以听到派对的声音
[12:22] but I never got to go to a Danny party. 但是我从来没参加过丹尼的派对
[12:25] Well, that sounds a tad tragic. 这听起来有点悲剧
[12:30] This is my first Danny party, too. 这也是我第一次参加丹尼派对
[12:33] Come, sit. 来 坐下
[12:38] What does it feel like to be a grown-up? 长大是怎么样的感觉
[12:42] To be honest, 老实说
[12:43] it can— be stressful… 让人很有压力
[12:48] How do you make yourself so beautiful? 你是怎么让自己这么漂亮的呢
[12:53] Well, we’re all beautiful, Dorothy. 你也很漂亮 桃乐茜
[12:58] But sometimes, we use enhancements. 但是有时候 你需要一些辅助
[13:02] How old are you? 你几岁了
[13:03] Eleven. 十一岁
[13:04] But… how many years have you been alive? 但是 你已经活了多久了
[13:09] A hundred and three-quarters. 一百年零九个月
[13:11] Well, I guess you’ve earned a bit of lipstick. 我认为你的年纪可以涂口红了
[13:20] Ladies sit still. 淑女要坐端正
[13:55] Dorothy? 桃乐茜
[13:57] I turn my back for one minute, 我就一会没看着你
[13:59] and you get into mischief. 你就开始淘气
[14:02] Rita said I was old enough. 丽塔说我足够大了
[14:04] – I will talk to Rita. – You’re embarrassing me. -我会跟丽塔说的 -你这样让我很难为情
[14:07] Dorothy, you are too young to wear this. 桃乐茜 你还太小了 不能化妆
[14:10] I’m not as young as you think I am. 我没有你想得那么小
[14:13] Party people… 参加派对的各位
[14:14] binary and non-binary… 不管你们是不是二元性别
[14:16] Everybody listen. 大家都听我说
[14:19] This isn’t working. 这样没有用
[14:21] Danny is not whole yet. 丹尼还没有变得完整
[14:23] We got to turn the party up a notch… 我们得把派对弄得更热闹些
[14:26] and I got a new friend who’s got just the trick to do it. 而我认识一位新朋友 她可以做到
[14:32] What are you up to, Dorothy? 你打算怎么做 桃乐茜
[14:44] It’s our favorite. 是我们最喜欢的歌
[14:54] This is a song that always reminds me of Danny. 这是一首总能让我想到丹尼的歌
[15:09] ♪Come with me♪ ♪来和我一起
[15:13] ♪And you’ll be♪ ♪你就会生活在♪
[15:16] ♪In a world of pure imagination♪ ♪一个充满纯真幻想的世界♪
[15:21] ♪Take a look♪ ♪快看周围♪
[15:24] ♪And you’ll see♪ ♪你会看见♪
[15:26] ♪Into your imagination♪ ♪自己的美妙幻想♪
[15:34] ♪We’ll begin with a spin♪ ♪让我们用一个转圈来开场♪
[15:38] ♪Traveling in the world f my creation♪ ♪在我创造的世界中徜徉♪
[15:43] ♪What we’ll see will define♪ ♪我们看见的将定义♪
[15:49] ♪Explanation♪ ♪对世界的解释♪
[15:55] ♪If you want to view paradise♪ ♪如果你想欣赏天堂的美景♪
[16:00] ♪Simply look around and view it♪ ♪那就看看周围 好好欣赏♪
[16:05] ♪Anything you want to do it♪ ♪你想做什么都行♪
[16:10] ♪Wanna change the world♪ ♪就算想改变世界♪
[16:12] ♪There’s nothing to it♪ ♪也没什么不可以的♪
[16:17] ♪There is♪ ♪我知道♪
[16:19] ♪No life I know♪ ♪再没有哪里的生活♪
[16:23] ♪To compare with pure imagination♪ ♪可以与纯真的幻想世界相比♪
[16:28] ♪Living there♪ ♪生活在那♪
[16:30] ♪You’ll be free♪ ♪你将自由自在♪
[16:33] ♪If you truly wish♪ ♪如果你真的希望♪
[16:38] ♪To be♪ ♪自由自在♪
[16:51] We’re getting there, people. 我们有进展了 各位
[16:53] We’ve resuscitated Danny’s heart. 我们让丹尼的心恢复了
[16:55] Keep going. 继续吧
[16:56] This party is just getting started. 这场派对才刚刚开始呢
[17:13] My dear, you were splendid. 亲爱的 你表现得太出色了
[17:16] Just like old times. 就和以前一样
[17:19] But, you know What time it is. 但是你知道现在几点了
[17:21] But… the party is just getting started. 但是派对才刚刚开始
[17:25] It’s– 现在是…
[17:29] Never trust an Art maj or to leave the house. 绝对不要相信艺术家 或是离开家门
[17:32] Farewell, unfuckables. Au revoir, dickless robots. 再见 性无能 再会 无屌机器人
[17:36] Nobody here would know a good time if it slapped them on the… 如果打这里人屁股一巴掌 他们也没人会
[17:39] ass. 享受时光
[17:42] Well… 瞧瞧这是谁
[17:44] What is going on here? 这里是怎么回事
[17:46] I was thinking the same thing. 我也在想这个问题
[17:51] Speak up, boys. 说出来吧 小子们
[17:53] That’s Cyborg. 他是钢骨
[17:55] Who are you? 你是什么人
[17:57] Scarlet Harlot. 我是猩红娼妓
[17:59] And I told you to fucking speak! 我叫你们给我说出来
[18:01] We are having a party… 我们在给丹尼街道
[18:04] for Danny the Street. 搞派对呢
[18:05] I mean, Brick. 我是说砖头
[18:09] – That sounds like fun. – It does? -好像很好玩 -是吗
[18:13] Yup. 没错
[18:16] ♪Dial up my number now♪ ♪快打我电话♪
[18:23] ♪Weaving it through the wire♪ ♪穿过铁丝网♪
[18:30] ♪Switch me on♪ ♪让我兴奋♪
[18:33] ♪Turn me up♪ ♪让我嗨爆♪
[18:37] ♪I want to touch you♪ ♪我想触碰你♪
[18:39] ♪You’re just made for love…♪ ♪你为爱而生♪
[18:42] ♪I need ooh la la la la—♪ ♪我需要♪
[18:46] ♪I need ooh la la la la♪ ♪我需要♪
[18:49] ♪I need ooh la la la la♪ ♪我需要♪
[18:52] ♪I need ooh la la la la♪ ♪我需要♪
[18:59] ♪Coils up and round me♪ ♪缠在我身上♪
[19:08] Okay. All right, be cool. 好 冷静
[19:10] – Be cool. – What? What? -冷静 -你说什么
[19:16] I bet you’re fit as fuck under those bandages. 我猜你在绷带下的一定是魔鬼身材
[19:18] Thanks. If l take them off, everyone here will die. 谢谢 如果我拆掉绷带 这里无人能生还
[19:22] Just completely melt and die, so, yeah. 完全融化然后死去 所以的确魔鬼
[19:36] Where did you learn to control your meatballs like that? 你在哪学会这样控制你能力的
[19:39] Where’d I learn what? 我在哪学会什么
[19:41] You just make it look so easy. 你做起来轻而易举
[19:43] You squeeze, you twist, you make things happen. 完全不费吹灰之力就做到了
[19:46] It’s infuriating. 真让人不爽
[19:47] It’s simple. You just have to clear your mind. Watch. 很简单 你只要摒除杂念就行了 看着
[19:54] You see? Right now… 看到没 现在…
[19:57] my mind is completely… blank. 我的脑子一片空白
[20:05] – Tha’t it? – Tha’s it. -就这么简单吗 -没错
[20:12] Is everything all right? 你没事吧
[20:16] Could I… ask a favor of you? 我能请你帮个忙吗
[20:27] – I love this song. – Me, too. -我很喜欢这首歌 -我也是
[20:32] – Good night, Herschel. – Good night, kid. -晚安 赫谢尔 -晚安 孩子
[20:40] You should go back. 你应该回派对继续玩
[20:47] Why are you talking to me? 你为什么跟我说话
[20:51] You know the rules, Candlemaker. 你知道规矩的 造蜡人
[20:54] It’s bedtime. 现在该睡觉了
[20:56] Dorothy wants to see, don’t you? 桃乐茜想参加派对的吧
[21:06] You barely even sound yourself. 你不知道自己在说什么
[21:11] You never used to talk this much. 你以前没这么多话
[21:13] Dorothy never gets to see. 桃乐茜从来都不能去
[21:16] Father will be angry… 父亲会很生气的
[21:18] Herschel’s right. 赫谢尔说得对
[21:19] Dorothy grown-up. 桃乐茜长大了
[21:21] Herschel friend for little girls. 赫谢尔和小女孩做朋友
[21:23] She is a little girl! 她是个小女孩
[21:24] Shush, Herschel, let me think. 别说话 赫谢尔 让我想想
[21:31] I am 100 and three-quarters. 我已经一百岁零九个月了
[21:36] So, do you remember that time… 你还记得上次
[21:40] You did that thing? 你做的事情吗
[21:43] When we were all together on Danny the Street. 当时我们都在丹尼街道上
[21:47] Yeah, I ripped a hole into the White space between dimensions. 我在维度间的空白上撕开了一个缝隙
[21:50] No. 不是
[21:52] Before that part. 在那之前的事
[21:58] Again, I am so, so sorry about that– 我要再一次诚恳道歉
[22:01] No need. 不用了
[22:02] It’s just. . . 只是
[22:05] That’s the only time I can remember my mind… 自从胡佛上台以来
[22:08] truly being clear since the Hoover administration. 那是我唯一一次头脑真正的清醒
[22:16] Could you do it again? 你能再来一次吗
[22:20] Well, we’d probably have to warn everybody first 我们应该先警告一下大家
[22:23] – And make sure they’re properly hydrated- – No, not like that. -让大家多喝点水 -不是那样的
[22:28] More like. . . could you contain it? 你能不能控制一下范围
[22:32] Here in this room? 控制在这个房间里
[22:37] You said it. 你说过
[22:38] “I can’t control my powers “只有我放空心灵时
[22:40] unless I let go and empty my mind, “ 我才能控制自己的能力”
[22:43] and I can’t do that without… 不能放松一下的话
[22:47] Well, huh, without a release. 我就没法控制能力
[22:51] You… Do you really think that would work? 你真的觉得这样有用
[22:53] Would you say that to Sir Laurence Olivier? 你会对劳伦斯·奥利弗勋爵说这种话吗
[22:57] Don’t question my process! 不要质疑我的方法
[23:02] We’d have to be… very careful. 那我们要万分小心
[23:06] With great muscles… come great responsibility. 肌肉越大 责任越大
[23:10] And great clarity. 头脑越清醒
[23:13] Shall we begin? 可以开始吗
[23:15] We shall. 可以
[23:17] Okay. I’m ready. 好了 我准备好了
[23:21] Right here. 好了
[23:31] Ready? 准备好了吗
[23:35] This won’t work. 这样不行
[23:41] You put your nose… 你把鼻子
[23:46] right there on this dot, 放在这个点上
[23:48] and don’t move, capisce? 不要动 明白吗
[23:49] Nose on the dot. Capisce. 鼻子放在点上 明白
[23:53] On the dot. 放在点上
[23:56] – Ready? – Ready. -好了吗 -好了
[24:02] One… 一
[24:04] Two… 二
[24:07] Three… 三
[25:07] – What happened? – I saw something. -怎么回事 -我看到一些东西
[25:11] That sounds like you got a mental block. 听起来你的精神被阻挡住了
[25:12] So, unblock it. 那就移开障碍
[25:14] Surely there’s a flex for that. 应该有肌肉可以做到
[25:16] I can try. But we have to be 我尽力 但是我们推进的力度
[25:18] extremely careful with how hard we push with this. 一定要非常小心
[25:21] Nose to the dot 鼻子放在点上
[25:22] – Take it from the top. – You’re sure? -从最高点开始 -你确定吗
[25:26] Action. 开始
[25:37] Cliff. 克里夫
[25:38] Hey, Chief. 首席
[25:40] I’m back. 我回来了
[25:46] How was Florida? 去佛罗里达顺利吗
[25:49] Awesome. 好得很
[25:53] Good. 那就好
[25:56] Well… 那么
[25:59] How about… 可不可以
[26:01] letting me take a look at your hand? 让我看一下你的手
[26:03] Is it still troubling you? 它仍在困扰着你吗
[26:05] Maybe we should test it. 或许我们应该测试一下
[26:06] I could punch you in the face. 我可以朝你脸上打一拳
[26:10] So, maybe things didn’t go so well with your daughter. 或许你女儿的事情并不很顺利
[26:15] We’re adults, Cliff. 我们是成年人 克里夫
[26:16] I’ve been open about my mistakes, 我坦然承认我的错误
[26:19] maybe it’s time you were honest about yours. 或许你现在该诚实地谈谈你的错误了
[26:21] I’m sorry, 抱歉
[26:22] that would require me rising to the occasion. 那需要我临危不乱
[26:24] Any fucking occasion. 无论何时都临危不乱
[26:27] What do you want to hear? 你想听我说什么
[26:28] It went piss-fucking poor! 事情太他妈糟了
[26:32] If it’s any consolation… 如果这能安慰到你…
[26:35] I’d like to punch me, too. 我也想打我自己一拳
[26:37] For once, 有那么一刻
[26:38] I wish I could just get out of my fucking head! 我希望自己能不那么固执己见
[26:43] I get stuck in my fucking head, 我他妈固执己见
[26:44] and I can’t get out. 死活走不出来
[26:46] I fuck everything up! 我把一切都搞砸了
[26:48] Always! 总是这样
[26:50] I just need a break. 我需要休息
[26:53] Don’t I deserve a fucking break? 我难道不配休息吗
[26:56] I could make some adjustments to your nutrient tank. 我可以调整一下你的营养箱
[26:59] Add a little methylenedioxymethamphetamine. 加点亚甲二氧甲基苯丙胺
[27:04] – For tonight. – What? -为了今晚 -什么
[27:07] Ecstasy. 兴奋剂
[27:11] I’m in a full-blown psychological crisis, 我要处理一个全面爆发的情感危机
[27:14] and you’re offering me… Ecstasy? 而你要给我…兴奋剂
[27:48] I’ve heard these parties for years, living underneath you, 我住在你那 听这些派对听了好多年
[27:51] but never got to go. 却从没来过
[27:53] Let me have fun before Dad sends me back. 在爸爸把我送回去之前 让我玩一会吧
[27:57] Please, Danny? 求你了 丹尼
[28:01] All right. 好吧
[28:07] So, this is actually helping? 这真的有用吗
[28:10] Danny just gonna grow into a street? 丹尼就能恢复成街道
[28:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:12] I’ve never known Danny to be this quiet before. 我从没见过丹尼这么沉默
[28:17] How are you? 你好吗
[28:21] Come on. 来
[28:23] Spill it. 说出来吧
[28:26] I met someone. 我遇到了一个人
[28:28] She’s cool… 她很酷…
[28:30] brave… 很勇敢…
[28:34] She’s the first person I’ve been with since my accident. 她是我在出事后 第一个与之交往的人
[28:36] Been with? 与之交往
[28:37] You mean… 你是说…
[28:41] Good for you. 真不错
[28:42] Yeah. 是
[28:43] So, what’s she like? 她这个人什么样
[28:45] – Other than brave and cool. – She’s great. -除了勇敢和酷之外 -她特别棒
[28:48] – But she has a past. – Okay. -但她有一段过往 -好
[28:51] – And? – I don’t know. -然后呢 -我不知道
[28:53] I just know that I can’t stop thinking about her. 我只知道我一直都在想她
[28:57] Every person in this room has a past 这个房间里的每一个人都有一段
[28:59] that someone persecuted them for. 被人起诉的过往
[29:01] She’s not like me. 她和我不一样
[29:03] I mean, I’m Cyborg. 我是钢骨
[29:05] She’s… She’s a shock to my system. 她…她是我命中的劫数
[29:11] The Dannyzens and I have been out 丹尼民和我已经
[29:12] in the world for the past… month. 上个月一直在外面
[29:15] And sadly… 不幸的是
[29:17] the world hasn’t changed that much. 这个世界并没有太大变化
[29:20] People still made jokes behind my back… 人们还在背后开我的玩笑
[29:22] and to my face. 当我的面也是
[29:25] My trans-sisters are still being murdered. 我的跨性别姐妹们还在被谋杀
[29:29] Human beings are cruel to people that are different from them. 人类对与自己不同的人十分残忍
[29:35] Yeah, out there I had to read a motherfucker. 在那边我认识了个混蛋
[29:38] He was screaming at me, calling me all kinds of freak. 他朝我大喊大叫 用各种话骂我
[29:41] I’ll let him know. 我会让他知道
[29:43] He hated the fact that I was human, 他恨我和他一样
[29:46] just like him. 是个人类的事实
[29:49] That’s what disturbed him. 这就是让他心烦的事情
[29:51] That we somehow breathe the same air 我们呼吸着同样的空气
[29:54] and walk the same streets. 走过同样的街道
[29:58] So much self-hatred out there. 这么多的自我憎恨
[30:02] And people turn that hatred on anyone who doesn’t look, 然后人们会把这种仇恨转移到任何外表
[30:04] or act like them. 或行为与自己不一样的人身上
[30:09] Life is short, Vic. 人生很短暂 维克
[30:12] Go where you feel love. 去你能感受到爱的地方
[30:16] And if that love’s consistent… 如果这种爱始终如一
[30:20] stay. 就留下
[30:23] Come on. 走吧
[30:25] Live in the spirit of Danny. 来领略丹尼精神吧
[30:35] Just a robot, doing the robot. 一个机器人 表演机械舞
[30:42] Okay. Okay, it’s all good. 好吧 都挺好的
[30:44] I am high as fuck! And you are a dancing shadow 我嗨极了 你是个正在跳舞的影子
[30:48] with a weird thingy on your head. 头上有个奇怪的东西
[30:50] It’s all good. It’s all good. 挺好的 挺好的
[31:02] Now, now, Rita. 现在 丽塔
[31:04] Ladies sit still. 女士们坐好
[31:10] Mr. Parker, the producer, is coming here tonight? 制片人帕克先生今晚要来
[31:15] Does that mean I got the part? 这意味着我得到那个角色了吗
[31:17] Not yet… 还没有
[31:18] but I’ll get you that part. 但我会给你拿到角色
[31:21] Mommy, I can do it. 妈妈 我能做到
[31:24] What do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[31:25] I can do a little show, dance, sing. 我会表演 跳舞 唱歌
[31:31] Darling, please… 亲爱的
[31:33] You have other talents. 你还有其他的才能
[31:36] Focus on those, okay? 专注于那些 好吗
[31:39] Okay. 好吧
[31:41] Go on. 继续
[31:42] Get to bed. 上床睡觉
[32:28] Are you sure I should be seeing this? 你确定我应该看这个吗
[32:30] No bedtime. 别管睡觉时间限制
[32:33] Stay. 留下
[32:36] Father always said, “Nothing good happens after bedtime.” 父亲总是说”睡觉之后不会有好事发生”
[32:42] Lar-Bear! You and I… 拉酱 你和我
[32:46] We don’t hug enough. 我们拥抱得不够
[32:49] So, why aren’t you at the party? 你为什么没去派对
[32:51] Look, I’m not exactly in a party mood. 我现在没心情参加派对
[32:54] Do you want drugs? Cheap-ass drugs. 你想要毒品吗 便宜的毒品
[32:55] No. I’m sure I’d find a way to ruin that for myself, too. 不用 我相信还有别的方法可以打发这夜晚
[32:59] You gotta do something, though. 但你总得做点什么
[33:01] Right? 对吗
[33:02] You can’t just sit here. 你不能就这么坐着
[33:03] What do you want me to do, Cliff? 你想让我做什么 克里夫
[33:04] Dance? Get wrecked’? 跳舞 还是受伤
[33:10] I was supposed to go to outer space. 我本应去外太空
[33:13] I was supposed to be a goddamn father. 我本应是个父亲
[33:16] I couldn’t do a single thing that I was supposed to do. 我不能做一件我应该做的事
[33:21] What the hell am I supposed to do after that? 这之后我又该做什么
[33:23] Look, I get it. I totally get it. 听着 我明白 我完全明白
[33:25] You saw your kid, 你见到了你的孩子
[33:26] it fucked you up. Mine did, too. 你很伤心 我的孩子也是这样
[33:29] That’s what kids do. They fuck up your entire life. 孩子们就是这样 他们毁了你的一生
[33:32] No… They don’t. 不 他们没有
[33:34] We are the ones who fuck everything up. 我们才是搞砸一切的人
[33:39] Our kids just end up paying for it. 孩子们是在为我们的错误买单
[33:49] I’m missing my kid’s science fair for this? 我要因为这个错过我孩子的科技展吗
[33:51] Hey, HQ says we go, we gotta go. 总部让我们干什么 我们就得干什么
[33:55] Talk to me, Cuddles. 跟我汇报 拥抱
[33:58] These readings are off the charts. 性能量指数爆表了
[34:00] I need a no bullshit assessment. 我需要精准的评估
[34:03] Are we talking potential worldwide sextinction here? 这是可能会毁灭世界的性能量吗
[34:12] Let’s get it on. 我们行动吧
[34:30] Excuse me. 麻烦让一下
[34:32] That is quite enough of that. 真是受够了
[34:35] All right. 好了
[34:36] Everyone take three steps 所有人都后退三步
[34:37] back and keep your hands where we can see ’em. 把手放在我们能看到的地方
[34:39] What the hell are you? 你们是什么人
[34:41] Baby, we are the SeX Men. 宝贝 我们是性卫兵
[34:46] I’m Kiss, she’s Torture. 我是亲吻 她是折磨
[34:49] And we’re here to save the world from a paranormal sexual event. 我们要把世界从超自然的性爱危机中拯救出来
[34:52] I have so many questions. 我有很多问题想问
[34:54] No time for that, ma’am. 没时间了 女士
[34:56] You’re all in serious danger. 你们都身处严重危险中
[34:58] If you need comfort, talk to Cuddles. 如果你需要安慰 去找拥抱聊聊
[35:00] He’s outside in our mobile emission control center. 他在外面的任务控制中心车里
[35:03] The SeX Machine. 我们的性爱机器
[35:07] Okay, enough. 好了 够了
[35:08] Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, don’t be a hero, son. 别逞英雄 小子
[35:10] If you cock-block us, 如果你阻拦我们
[35:12] you’ll end up fucking the entire world. 你就是要毁灭全世界
[35:14] Lieutenant Kiss, Lieutenant Torture… 亲吻中尉 折磨中尉
[35:16] I never thought I’d see the SeX Men at my door. 我从未想过性卫兵会来我这里
[35:19] Wish it were under better circumstances, Dr. Caulder. 希望能在更愉快的场合会面 考尔德教授
[35:22] Uh, hold up. You know these clowns? 等等 你认识这些小丑吗
[35:24] Consider yourself lucky you don’t. 你该庆幸你不认识他们
[35:26] Now, how may we be of assistance? 我们能提供什么帮助
[35:30] Earlier this evening 今晚早些时候
[35:31] our scanners picked up a powerful and sustained 我们的扫描仪捕捉到了一股
[35:34] spike in hypersexual energy. 强烈而持续上升的性能量
[35:35] – Here’? Are you absolutely sure? – I’m afraid so. -在这里 你确定吗 -恐怕是的
[35:39] Who the fuck are these guys? 这些人他妈的是谁
[35:40] Did someone order strippers for Danny? 有人为丹尼叫了脱衣舞演员吗
[35:42] Sexual energy itself isn’t harmful. 性能量本身是无害的
[35:45] But readings this high attract a very dangerous sort of creature. 但这么高的指数会吸引一种非常危险的生物
[35:49] What kinda creature? 什么生物
[35:52] Sex demon. 性恶魔
[35:53] A perverted poltergeist with a periscope atop its head. 头上戴着潜望镜的变态鬼
[35:56] Goes by the name… 名字叫…
[35:58] Shadowy Mister Evans. 阴暗的埃文斯先生
[36:00] Hey, yo! I know that guy. 我认识他
[36:02] I fuckin’ danced with that guy. 我他妈的还跟他跳过舞
[36:05] Holy fuck! 操
[36:06] I danced with a sex demon? 我居然跟一个性恶魔跳过舞
[36:09] God damn it. 该死
[36:10] He’s already here. 他已经在这儿了
[36:22] Come on, everyone, we need to keep the party going. 来吧 各位 我们要让派对继续进行
[36:25] Danny needs us. 丹尼需要我们
[36:31] No more prison. 不要再监禁我
[36:37] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[36:39] No… more… prison. 不要…再监禁…我
[36:51] Stay frosty, we’re close. 保持冷静 我们靠得很近了
[37:06] What the fuck? 这什么情况
[37:08] We’re too late. 我们太迟了
[37:11] Sex ghosts. 性爱幽灵
[37:13] The two of you on the right, go back to the party. 右边那两个人 你们回派对去
[37:16] We need to do everything we can 我们得尽全力
[37:17] to dial down the erotic ampliflcation. 降低性欲扩大
[37:19] Hold up. 等等
[37:21] I’m Cyborg. 我是钢骨
[37:22] Listen to them, Vic, they are the sexperts. 听他们的 维克 他们是性专家
[37:24] The rest of you get behind us. 剩下的人跟在我们后面
[37:25] And do not make eye contact with any of the sex ghosts. 千万别跟那些性爱幽灵有眼神接触
[37:29] I know I’m going to hell, 我知道我会下地狱
[37:30] but the sex ghosts are hot! 但这性爱幽灵也太辣了
[37:32] Shut up, Cliff. 闭嘴 克里夫
[37:34] I don’t know what you’re up to… 我不知道你想干什么
[37:37] but I won’t have any of it. 但我绝不对同意的
[37:40] You’ve always hated Danny from the moment we met them. 我们刚见到丹尼开始你就恨他
[37:43] Danny prison. 丹尼是监狱
[37:45] Danny’s my friend. 丹尼是我的朋友
[37:48] And I’m not listening to you anymore. 我不会再听你的了
[37:50] Danny prison. 丹尼是监狱
[37:52] Danny get better, Dorothy go back to prison. 丹尼要是恢复了 桃乐茜就要回监狱
[37:56] – Stop. – Dorothy grown-up. -闭嘴 -桃乐茜长大了
[37:59] Dorothy be free. 桃乐茜自由了
[38:19] – Who are you? – You’re Cuddles. -你是谁 -你是拥抱
[38:22] Is that your real name? 那是你真名吗
[38:24] It’s not my name, it’s… It’s a call sign. 那不是我的名字 就是个代号
[38:26] A call sign you chose. 那也是你选的代号
[38:27] I mean… 我觉得
[38:29] I guess. It was either, “Cuddles” Or “Handstuff.” 我觉得要不然是”拥抱” 要不然是”手活”
[38:31] Cuddles was the name of a stuffed porcupine you had as a boy. 拥抱是你小时候毛绒豪猪玩具的名字
[38:35] At 12, Cuddles supplied you with your flrst orgasm. 12岁的时候 拥抱让你第一次高潮了
[38:38] You didn’t even know what masturbation was at the time. 你那时候甚至都不知道什么是手淫
[38:41] Bit of a late bloomer. 你有点晚熟
[38:42] You just began rubbing your member 你才刚开始挪着你的小兄弟
[38:44] against his cotton quills and– 蹭着玩具的棉刺
[38:45] God, Jesus! Stop! I… 天啊 别说了
[38:48] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间跟你闹
[38:51] If l don’t do my job, the world is gonna end. 我要是不做好工作 这世界就完了
[38:54] What exactly does that mean? 这话到底什么意思
[38:57] The end of the world? 世界就完了
[38:59] The death of sex? 性的消亡
[39:00] Do you understand what’s going on in there? 你知道屋里现在什么情况吗
[39:02] That sex demon is a vessel. 那个性恶魔是个容器
[39:05] When it absorbs enough sexual energy, 它只要吸收了足够的性能量
[39:06] it’ll give birth to something even worse. 就会产下更可怕的东西
[39:10] A baby. 一个婴儿
[39:12] Yes, the symbolism is palpable– 也是 象征意义非常明显
[39:15] I’m not kidding! 我没开玩笑
[39:16] If that baby cries… It’s all over. 那孩子要是哭出声就全完了
[39:21] The world will become an adults-only, 这世界就会变成一个只有大人
[39:22] X-rated, hedonistic hellscape. 少儿不宜 纵欲享乐的地狱
[39:24] Every child on the planet will cease to exist. 这星球上每个孩子都会消失
[39:28] Tonight, the fate of the world lies in the hands… 今晚 这世界的命运就掌握在
[39:32] of the SeX Men. 性卫兵的手中
[39:38] What the fuck did you just say? 你刚才说什么
[39:42] What’s gonna happen to the kids? 孩子们会怎么样
[39:45] Every child, gone. 每个孩子 消失
[39:49] Poof… 啪的一下
[39:52] “Poof” ? 啪的一下
[39:59] Are you fucking kidding me? 你他妈跟我开玩笑吧
[40:08] Danny? 丹尼
[40:11] I need you to talk to me like an adult. 我希望你和我讲话时能像和成年人讲话一样
[40:15] Not like a child. 而不是像对小孩子一样
[40:17] There’s no time for that now. 没时间了
[40:23] Were you truly my friend… 你真的是我的朋友吗
[40:27] or were you my prison? 还是说你是关我的监狱
[40:45] Dorothy sees truth. 桃乐茜了解了真相
[40:49] Yes. 是的
[40:52] Think I do now. 我现在知道了
[41:08] Go! 上吧
[41:23] What the fuck! 什么鬼玩意
[41:25] What’s happening? 发生什么事了
[41:27] I can’t move! 我动不了了
[41:29] I’m going in. 我要上了
[41:36] Think of potatoes. 想想土豆
[41:38] Okay. 好吧
[41:42] Lieutenant Kiss, take my hand! 亲吻中尉 抓住我的手
[41:53] No, here comes the baby! 不 宝宝出来了
[42:10] I have no fucking clue what’s happening right now! 现在发生的事情我一点都看不懂
[42:13] And I really mean that this time. 我这次是说真的
[42:15] If that baby cries, it’s the end of the world. 要是那宝宝哭了 就要世界末日了
[42:33] Cliff, you have to go in there. 克里夫 你必须得进去
[42:35] You’re the only one of us that can’t orgasm. 你是我们中唯一一个无法高潮的人
[42:37] A, I’m fucking high, 第一 我现在嗨过头了
[42:39] B, you just totally embarrassed me in front of the SeX-Men. 第二 你这完全是在性卫兵面前羞辱我
[42:42] C, you want me to kill a fucking baby? 第三 你想让我去杀个宝宝吗
[42:45] Fuck, no! 我他妈的才不干
[42:56] No! Don’t let it cry! 不 别让它哭出来
[43:14] Do it. 来吧
[43:15] Dorothy, be free. 桃乐茜 解放自己吧
[43:19] Dorothy? 桃乐茜
[43:23] I don’t know what to do, Danny. 我不知道该怎么办 丹尼
[43:30] I can’t go back. 我不能回去
[44:39] We’ll take it from here. 下面就由我们接手了
[44:57] It’s, uh, good that you saw your block. 你看到了自己的障碍 这是好事
[45:01] Now you can… deal with it. 现在你可以直面它了
[45:04] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[45:07] I… didn’t see a thing. 我什么都没有看见
[45:11] Anyway, um… be well, Rita. 不管怎样 丽塔 多保重
[45:16] And you, Flex. 你也是 弗莱克斯
[45:18] Remember, nose to the dot. 记住 鼻子放在点上
[45:22] Who’s the hero? Hammerhead’s the hero! 谁是英雄 铁头是英雄
[45:26] Chill out, douche-knuckle. 冷静点 傻逼
[45:28] I was protecting the girl. 我是在保护小凯而已
[45:29] Felt pretty good, right, saving the day? 拯救世界的感觉不错吧
[45:32] Are you fucking high? 你是嗨了吗
[45:33] Are you fucking ready for a hug’? 准备好拥抱了吗
[45:35] – Do not. – We can hug, or we can Eskimo kiss. -别和我拥抱 -我们可以拥抱 也可以亲鼻子
[45:38] – No. – Comin’ in for the hug. -不要 -来抱一个
[45:39] Comin’ in. 来吧
[45:40] Fuck! 操
[45:42] Okay, Jane. 好了 简
[45:44] You win. 你赢了
[45:45] I’m so fucking high! 我真的是太他妈嗨了
[45:59] Seems you’re on the mend, Danny. 看起来你恢复了 丹尼
[46:03] After several failed altematives… 其他的选择都失败后
[46:06] Oh, it’ll be a comfort to know you’ll be back. 知道你能回来真的是太好了
[46:11] She was safe there. 她在那很安全
[46:13] The world was safe with her there. 她在那整个世界都很安全
[46:18] She was not! 她才不是
[46:20] I think, as her father, I should know! 作为她的父亲 我认为我应当知道
[46:22] 抱歉 奈尔斯 不能再那样了 我要去做更有益的事了 你也当如此
[46:32] Attention, everyone, 注意了 各位
[46:33] Attention. 注意了
[46:34] Gather around. 集中一下
[46:36] Come on. 来
[46:39] Allow me to reintroduce you to our beloved Danny. 让我向你们重新介绍一下我们亲爱的丹尼
[46:50] I don’t get it. 我不懂这话的意思
[46:51] Don’t judge, teapot. 先别下结论 茶壶
[46:53] A tire is just the beginning of Danny’s new journey. 轮胎不过是丹尼崭新旅程的开始
[47:00] Uh, Danny, some of the Dannyzens have been asking… 丹尼 有些丹尼民一直在问
[47:04] can we come along? 我们能一起去吗
[47:06] 感谢所有人 丹尼民
[47:15] Yes. 可以
[47:17] “I wouldn’t do this without you. “没有你们我是无法坚持的
[47:20] Your strength to live, who you truly are teaches me. 正是你们活下去的意志点醒了我
[47:24] The world needs our open hearts and minds, 这个世界需要我们敞开心胸
[47:27] so people like us don’t have to suffer and live in fear. 所以我们这样的人不必在恐惧中煎熬
[47:31] Let’s spread our message far and wide. 把我们的启示传遍各处吧
[47:35] There are people looking for someone to hold their hand. 有人在寻找能向他们伸出援手的人
[47:39] Let’s breathe life into the misfits, 让我们为那些不合群的人
[47:42] the forgotten ones… 那些被遗忘者
[47:45] the outsiders.” 那些被排斥在外的人注入新的活力”
[47:50] Everyone… 各位
[47:56] We’re ready, Danny. 我们准备好了 丹尼
[48:09] So, they’re not gonna help clean up the house? 这么说他们不会帮忙收拾房子了
[48:29] We’ve been standing here for like, five minutes, man. 我们已经在这站了差不多五分钟了 伙计
[48:31] – Can I get a grilled cheese? – Oh, yeah. Sorry. -我能来块煎芝士吗 -当然 抱歉
[48:38] Hey, what made you go to Detroit? 什么事迫使你去了底特律
[48:45] I got tired of letting my trauma run my life. 我厌倦了任由创伤掌控我的生活
[48:48] Wanted to heal. 想要疗伤
[48:51] You don’t think you can heal here? 你觉得在这里不能疗伤吗
[48:54] Can you? 你能吗
[49:01] Grid, check for any new text messages. 栅网 看看有没有新消息
[49:11] Are you back? 你这算是归队了吗
[49:12] Yeah… 算是吧…
[49:14] and wondering why. 我也想知道为什么会回来
[49:17] And are you back, Jane? 你也归队了吗 简
[49:20] For now. 暂时是的
[49:25] Is anyone gonna say anything about the fact 对于丽塔的G点差点毁灭世界
[49:27] that Rita’s G-spot almost ended the fucking world? 有人要说些什么吗
[49:35] You should really, really, really be in bed. 你真应该上床睡觉了
[49:41] Rita? 丽塔
[49:46] Did you mean what you said? 你的话是认真的吗
[49:50] Am I beautiful? 我漂亮吗
[49:53] Darling, please. 亲爱的 求你了
[49:56] You have other talents. Focus on those. 你有其他天赋 专注于那些吧
[50:08] I don’t want to grow up. 我不想长大
[50:16] Candlemaker? 造烛人
[50:18] Don’t talk to me. 别和我说话
[50:20] Talk to your little girl friends. 去和你的小女朋友们说话吧
末日巡逻队

Post navigation

Previous Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme