时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I believe you can find people | 我相信你会找到 |
[00:23] | who will love you just as you are. | 爱你的人 你也会爱自己 |
[00:26] | When did Kay Challis become Jane? | 凯·查利斯是什么时候变成简的 |
[00:28] | You are one of many personalities, | 你是多重人格 |
[00:31] | trapped within a single body. | 集于一身 |
[00:32] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[00:34] | The Underground is vast. | 地下很巨大 |
[00:36] | What do you know about the Underground? | 你对地下了解多少 |
[00:38] | Not a lot. Maybe I can help you. | 不是很多 也许我可以帮你 |
[00:40] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[00:43] | Please don’t keep me waiting. | 请不要让我等待 |
[00:45] | Come, join me! | 来跟我一起玩 |
[00:46] | Karen. She’s by far the worst of the 64. | 凯伦 她是64个人格中最糟糕的一个 |
[00:49] | Jane, are you in there? | 简 你在里面吗 |
[00:50] | Let go of me, you motherfucker! | 放开我 你个混蛋 |
[00:53] | Hey, Jane. Jane. | 简 简 |
[02:34] | Sweet, sweet, baby Kay. | 亲爱的宝贝凯 |
[02:39] | Come give Daddy a kiss. | 过来亲亲爸爸 |
[02:42] | I haven’t finished my puzzle yet. | 我还没有完成我的拼图 |
[02:47] | Kay Olivia. | 凯·奥利维亚 |
[02:51] | You know Daddy doesn’t like to wait. | 你知道爸爸不喜欢等 |
[03:29] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[03:49] | Playtime’s over, Karen. You’ve had your fun. | 游戏时间结束 凯伦 你玩得够开心了 |
[03:57] | ♪Oh, Polly, Pretty Polly♪ | ♪宝丽 美丽宝丽♪ |
[04:02] | ♪Come and go with me–♪ | ♪来跟我一起走♪ |
[04:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:05] | ♪Oh, Polly, Pretty Polly♪ | ♪宝丽 美丽宝丽♪ |
[04:08] | ♪You guessed it just right♪ | ♪你猜对了♪ |
[04:10] | I said shut up! | 我说闭嘴 |
[04:12] | ♪I dug on your grave–♪ | ♪我挖了你的坟墓♪ |
[04:18] | – That’s enough, Polly. – She started it! | -够了 宝丽 -是她挑衅 |
[04:22] | Fuck all you do-nothing, hater bitches! | 操你们这群无所作为的喷子贱人 |
[04:26] | At least I found true love. | 至少我找到了真爱 |
[04:33] | Where are you taking her? | 你要带她去哪里 |
[04:34] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[04:44] | Jane? | 简 |
[04:48] | Jane? | 简 |
[04:50] | Jane. Hey, sweetheart. | 简 亲爱的 |
[04:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[05:00] | Why aren’t you up there? | 你怎么不在上面 |
[05:03] | Why aren’t you up there, Polly? | 你怎么不在上面 宝丽 |
[05:05] | Someone needs to be on the surface, Jane. | 必须有人在表层 简 |
[05:07] | You’re creating disharmony. Dissonance. | 你在制造不和谐 不融洽 |
[05:09] | Well, the position’s open, Lucy, have at it. | 这个职位空出来了 露西 你去吧 |
[05:12] | You can get us all on the same wavelength you care so much about. | 你可以让我们统一到你最在乎的波长上 |
[05:16] | Jane, hon. | 简 亲爱的 |
[05:18] | We all know how this works here, right? | 我们都知道这里是如何运转的 对吗 |
[05:20] | There are rules, right? | 这里有规矩 对吗 |
[05:23] | You’re the primary, which means you’re the one on top. | 你是主人格 所以你要待在上面 |
[05:26] | Which keeps an equilibrium down here in the Underground. | 这样才能保持地下的平衡 |
[05:28] | An equilibrium that must be maintained. | 必须保持这种平衡 |
[05:31] | Yeah, ’cause we’re all besties. | 是啊 因为我们都是好闺蜜 |
[05:33] | Loved your friendship bracelet, Secretary. | 谢谢你送我的友谊手环 秘书 |
[05:35] | This a joke to you? | 你觉得这是个笑话 |
[05:37] | Just do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[05:38] | The fuck you know about my job, Polly? | 你他妈了解我的工作吗 宝丽 |
[05:41] | When’s the last time you were up there? | 上一次你上去是什么时候的事 |
[05:43] | Oh, that’s right, never. | 对了 你从没上去过 |
[05:45] | – Fuck you. – Polly. | -去你的 -宝丽 |
[05:48] | Jane, each of us has a purpose. | 简 我们都有自己的功用 |
[05:52] | A reason for being. | 都有存在的理由 |
[05:55] | We just want you to respect that. | 我们只是想要你尊重这一点 |
[05:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:00] | The more things remain out of balance, | 不平衡的状态持续时间越长 |
[06:02] | the more all of us are vulnerable. | 我们就越脆弱 |
[06:17] | Okay, I’ll go up. | 好吧 我上去 |
[06:48] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[06:51] | I feel like shit. | 我感觉也糟透了 |
[06:55] | You ever think about going up to the surface? | 你想过去表层吗 |
[06:58] | Me? No. | 我 没有 |
[07:01] | I’m happy with my job. | 我对工作挺满意的 |
[07:03] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[07:05] | Can’t say there haven’t been a few times | 不能说我没有过几次 |
[07:06] | where I stared out at the end of the line. | 盯着隧道尽头的时候 |
[07:09] | Stared at that light and thought, | 看着那光芒想到 |
[07:12] | “What if?” | “如果呢” |
[07:16] | But, you know, it passes. | 但你知道的 一时兴起罢了 |
[07:20] | Everybody wants me there. | 所有人都想让我上去 |
[07:22] | “It’s your job. We all have a purpose.” | “那是你的工作 我们都有自己的功用” |
[07:26] | Like it’s easy being up there, like it’s a cakewalk. | 说得好像在上面很容易 像是玩乐一样 |
[07:28] | Shit’s hard as fuck. | 上面可是超他妈难 |
[07:31] | – And even then, it can’t fix everything. – I hear you. | -即便这样 也没法修复一切 -我懂你 |
[07:36] | – And what’s the point, really? – Who knows? | -而且究竟有什么意义 -谁知道呢 |
[07:39] | All I know is this train. | 我只了解这辆列车 |
[07:51] | – You ever use that? – Emergency brake? | -你用过那个吗 -紧急制动吗 |
[07:55] | Never had a reason to. | 从没有过用它的理由 |
[07:56] | I run a pretty clean railroad. | 我管理的路线很通畅 |
[07:58] | What happens if someone pulls it? | 如果有人拉下它呢 |
[08:03] | I would imagine it would fuck up the train. | 我想那会让列车无法使用 |
[08:06] | Until I fixed it. | 直到我修好 |
[08:11] | How long would that take? | 那需要多长时间 |
[08:16] | How much time do you need? | 你需要多长时间 |
[08:25] | Jane, are you listening? | 简 你在听吗 |
[08:28] | We really, really, really, need you to come out. | 我们真的真的 真的需要你出来 |
[08:32] | Didn’t work the first ten times you tried it, | 你试了十次都没用 |
[08:34] | but sure, why not? | 不过管它呢 继续吧 |
[08:36] | At least I’m doing something. | 至少我在做些什么 |
[08:39] | I’ve never seen her like this before. | 我之前从没见过她这样 |
[08:40] | Has anybody seen her like this before? | 有人之前见过她这样吗 |
[08:42] | This is all my fault, I never should have pushed us into therapy. | 这都是我的错 我不应该强迫大家集体治疗 |
[08:45] | Don’t flatter yourself, Cliff, therapy was the rat’s idea. | 别自大了 克里夫 治疗是老鼠的主意 |
[08:49] | Jane, sweetie, blink if you can hear me. | 简 亲爱的 能听到就眨眨眼 |
[08:52] | Jesus, Rita, will you give it a rest? | 天啊 丽塔 你能歇会吗 |
[08:54] | I’ll do no such thing. | 我绝不 |
[08:55] | I can’t believe I lost Jane. | 真不敢相信我弄丢了简 |
[08:58] | You didn’t lose her. She’s not a pet. | 你没弄丢她 她不是宠物 |
[09:00] | Okay, now Larry hates me, too. | 好吧 现在拉瑞也恨我了 |
[09:02] | Of course, I deserve this. This is good. | 当然了 这是我应得的 这很好 |
[09:05] | There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her. | 她的身体一点问题也没有 |
[09:07] | Her brain activity’s off the charts and yet… nothing. | 她的脑部活动很激烈 但什么反应都没有 |
[09:11] | Jane’s in there, somewhere. | 简就在里边 |
[09:12] | So how do we pull her out? | 那我们怎么把她拉出来 |
[09:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | Part of me wishes that we could just shrink ourselves, | 我有点希望我们能够直接缩小 |
[09:17] | Magic School Bus style, and get inside her head. | 像神奇校车一样进入她的脑子 |
[09:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:23] | I’m just marveling at your embrace | 我只是在惊叹 你终于接受了 |
[09:25] | of the weird and utterly impossible. | 这些诡异和完全不可能的情况 |
[09:37] | What? | 干什么 |
[10:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | Can someone tell me what the– | 有没有人能告诉我… |
[11:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:46] | Jane? | 简 |
[12:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:03] | I’m not Jane. | 我不是简 |
[12:05] | What? | 什么 |
[12:06] | I’m Driver 8. | 我是8号驾驶 |
[12:09] | – Who are you? – Cliff Steele. | -你是谁 -克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[12:14] | I thought you were a robot. | 我还以为你是机器人 |
[12:15] | I was. Well, I mean, I am. | 我曾是 我现在也是 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry– Are you sure you’re not Jane? | 抱歉 你确定你不是简吗 |
[12:20] | I’m not Jane. | 我不是简 |
[12:22] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[12:23] | The Underground. | 地下 |
[12:25] | I’m in the Under… | 我在地下… |
[12:28] | I’m in Jane’s brain? I’m in her head? | 我在简的脑子里 我在她脑袋里 |
[12:32] | Bad news is… it’s off limits. | 坏消息是 这里是禁地 |
[12:35] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[12:36] | – How did you… – Magic School Bus. | -你怎么… -神奇校车 |
[12:42] | The Negative Spirit is touching my brain right now | 负能量魂魄现在同时在触摸 |
[12:45] | as well as Jane’s brain at the same time | 我和简的大脑 |
[12:48] | and… here I am. | 然后我就进来了 |
[12:51] | I don’t understand it either. | 我也不明白 |
[12:55] | So, you’re one of the personalities? | 那么你是其中一个人格吗 |
[12:58] | I am. Some of us look like Jane, some don’t. | 是的 有些人格长得像简 有些不像 |
[13:01] | As you say, I don’t understand it all either. | 正如你所说 我也没完全明白 |
[13:04] | Can you help me find Jane? I’m here to bring her back. | 你能帮我找到简吗 我是来带她回去的 |
[13:07] | Oh, I wouldn’t know where to look. | 我不知道从哪找起 |
[13:10] | This is a big place down here. | 地下非常大 |
[13:12] | Lots of places to get lost. And I don’t leave the train. | 很多容易迷路的地方 而且我不会离开列车 |
[13:15] | You sure there isn’t anybody who could help? | 你确定没人能帮忙吗 |
[13:25] | Let me make some calls. | 让我打几个电话 |
[14:01] | Jane? | 简 |
[14:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:07] | Oh, d’you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[14:08] | Someone pulled the emergency brake on the train. | 有人拉了列车的紧急制动 |
[14:11] | – You’re kidding. – Hardly. | -你在说笑吧 -不是 |
[14:13] | The train’s completely out of commission. | 列车完全不能用了 |
[14:15] | No one can surface until Driver 8 fixes it. | 在8号驾驶修好之前 没人能去表层 |
[14:18] | That’s crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[14:19] | You know, I’ve always assumed | 你知道 我一直以为 |
[14:22] | I was the only one that knew about this memory. | 我是唯一一个知道这段记忆的人 |
[14:25] | Like it was my own Secret Garden. | 就像是我自己的秘密花园一样 |
[14:29] | But I don’t mind the company. | 但我不介意有伴一起 |
[14:31] | Not at all. Rather like it, actually. | 完全不介意 反而很喜欢 |
[14:33] | Whose memory is this? | 这段记忆是谁的 |
[14:35] | I don’t know. Never given it a second thought. | 我不知道 从来没想过 |
[14:40] | I know this much… | 我只知道 |
[14:42] | It’s my favorite place in the Underground. | 这是我在地下最喜欢的地方 |
[14:44] | I always leave completely chuffed without fail. | 这里总能让我心满意足 |
[14:47] | It doesn’t bother you that you don’t know who this belongs to? | 不知道是谁的记忆不会让你觉得困扰吗 |
[14:50] | Memories belong to everyone. | 记忆是属于所有人的 |
[14:52] | That’s how it works here. Everyone knows that. | 地下就是这样 大家都知道 |
[15:00] | Some of the others are saying | 其他有些人说 |
[15:03] | you don’t want to go back up. | 你不想回到上面去 |
[15:08] | Do you ever feel like you’re spiraling out of control? | 你有没有体验过失控的感觉 |
[15:12] | When I get like that… | 当我感到失控时 |
[15:14] | I come here. | 我就来这里 |
[15:17] | And what happens when that doesn’t work anymore? | 来这里也不起作用的时候怎么办 |
[15:28] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[15:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:31] | Jane? | 简 |
[15:33] | To find answers. | 去寻找答案 |
[15:51] | Hey, shit-for-brains. | 蠢蛋 |
[15:53] | Hammerhead. | 铁头 |
[15:54] | Yeah, Einstein. | 没错 天才 |
[15:57] | I never thought that I’d be happy to see you. | 从没想过我会乐意见到你 |
[16:02] | You’re not supposed to be here, Cliff. | 你不该来这里 克里夫 |
[16:04] | I’m looking for Jane. | 我在找简 |
[16:05] | – Driver 8 said you’d help– – Shut up! | -8号驾驶说你会帮忙 -闭嘴 |
[16:09] | Excuse me, who the fuck are you? | 你说什么 你他妈谁啊 |
[16:11] | Driller Bill, asshole. | 我是钻工比尔 王八蛋 |
[16:14] | I’m trying to help her. | 我只是想帮她 |
[16:15] | Well, that just got fucked sideways, didn’t it? | 现在出岔子了 对吧 |
[16:22] | All right. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Watch the coat. | 好 别扯我的外套 |
[17:05] | So nice of you to join us, Jane. | 你能来真是太好了 简 |
[17:07] | – Quite nice indeed. – To seek counsel. | -的确很好 -来寻求意见 |
[17:13] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[17:23] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:28] | You’re making a big mistake, Hammerhead. | 你犯了个大错 铁头 |
[17:44] | Don’t mind her. She’s harmless. | 别担心 她是无害的 |
[17:48] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[17:54] | Cliffie? | 克里菲 |
[17:57] | You’re human now? | 你变成人类了 |
[18:00] | Don’t ask me to explain it. | 别叫我解释 |
[18:04] | I think it works… kind of. | 我觉得 还挺配你的 |
[18:09] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:10] | Oh, well. | 这个嘛 |
[18:12] | Turns out weddings aren’t really a thing around here. | 看来婚礼在这里不流行 |
[18:15] | Haters. | 都是喷子 |
[18:17] | Actually, what the all-fuck are you doing here? | 话说回来 你他妈在这里干什么 |
[18:21] | I’m here for Jane. | 我来找简 |
[18:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:25] | Is this like some grand romantic gesture or something? | 这是什么伟大的浪漫表态吗 |
[18:29] | You’re really going the extra mile here, Cliffie. | 克里菲 你真的付出了额外的努力 |
[18:32] | You’re in her head. | 你在她的脑子里 |
[18:34] | That’s deep. | 太深沉了 |
[18:35] | Oh, no. I’m here for Jane. | 不是 我来找简 |
[18:37] | She’s in a lot of trouble. She needs my help. | 她有大麻烦了 需要我的帮助 |
[18:41] | This isn’t you trying to win her back? | 你并不是想要赢回她的心 |
[18:43] | No, this is… | 不 我是 |
[18:45] | me trying to fix a big, dumb mistake that I made. | 想要弥补我犯下的愚蠢的大错 |
[18:54] | You know she’s never going to give you what you want, right? | 你知道她永远不会让你得偿所愿 对吧 |
[18:59] | She’ll never give you what Dougie and I have. | 她永远给不了你小道和我所拥有的 |
[19:06] | What do you and Doug have? | 你和道格拥有什么 |
[19:10] | Everyone’s afraid to be normal. | 每个人都害怕变得正常 |
[19:13] | All these bitches. | 这里所有的婊子们 |
[19:18] | But they don’t know. | 但她们不明白 |
[19:22] | They don’t know. | 她们不明白 |
[19:26] | No need for the unease, my dear. | 没必要这么不安 亲爱的 |
[19:28] | We are all sisters here. | 在这里我们都是姐妹 |
[19:30] | I’m sensing you feel lost. | 我感觉到你觉得迷失 |
[19:33] | And this feeling makes it hard for you to return to the surface. | 这种感觉让你很难重回表层 |
[19:37] | We cannot help you– | 我们帮不了你 |
[19:38] | But we can guide you, however– | 但我们可以引导你 然而 |
[19:40] | You must do the work– | 你必须亲自去做 |
[19:42] | You need to replenish. | 你需要重新振作 |
[19:43] | You need to go deeper. | 你需要挖掘更深 |
[19:45] | Go to the Well. | 去那口井那里 |
[19:46] | – The Well– – …is the answer. | -那口井 -就是答案 |
[19:49] | – That is all. – Go. | -就这么多 -去吧 |
[19:51] | – Deeper. – To the Well. | -挖掘更深 -去那口井 |
[19:54] | But I– | 但我 |
[20:04] | You’re following me? | 你在跟踪我 |
[20:05] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚好在附近 |
[20:07] | – I swear. – Whatever. | -我发誓 -随便吧 |
[20:09] | They… She… | 她们 她 |
[20:11] | Whatever that thing is in there, it’s nutters. | 不管里面那东西是什么 都是疯子 |
[20:14] | Goodbye, Penny. | 再见 彭妮 |
[20:15] | The Well? Seriously? | 那口井 认真的吗 |
[20:17] | Was Russian Roulette not an option? | 难道不能选俄罗斯轮盘赌吗 |
[20:19] | What do you want? Why are you here? | 你想怎样 你在这干什么 |
[20:21] | Fuck it, why do you care? | 操 你为什么这么关心 |
[20:22] | If you don’t go up, | 如果你不到上面去 |
[20:23] | it’s only a matter of time before they ask someone like me. | 她们早晚会要求像我这样的人上去 |
[20:26] | And? What’s the problem? | 然后呢 有什么问题吗 |
[20:28] | Look at you! You’re not exactly a bleeding endorsement. | 瞧瞧你 你可算不上是成功代言人 |
[20:31] | ‘Cause it sucks up there. | 因为在上面很糟 |
[20:33] | It’s chaotic. | 一片混乱 |
[20:34] | You don’t know who to believe, or what to believe, | 你不知道该相信谁 相信些什么 |
[20:36] | or when to believe it. | 或什么时候去相信 |
[20:39] | So, take a break. | 那就休息一下 |
[20:42] | Go back to the lake. Anything. | 回湖边去 干什么都行 |
[20:45] | But don’t go to the Well. | 但别去那口井那里 |
[20:50] | – Miranda was looking for answers, too. – I’m not Miranda. | -米兰达也曾想寻找答案 -我不是米兰达 |
[20:52] | Point is, they told her the same thing. | 重点是她们跟她说了同样的话 |
[20:56] | The Sisters want everyone to go to the Well. | 三姐妹想让所有人都去井那里 |
[20:59] | It’s a bad idea. | 这是坏主意 |
[21:00] | So come with me. Strength in numbers. | 那就跟我一起去 人多力量大 |
[21:03] | You know I can’t do that. I stay clear of danger. | 你知道我不能那么做 我一向远离危险 |
[21:07] | I run. That’s my job. | 我逃跑 这是我的工作 |
[21:10] | Exactly. So, fuck off. | 没错 所以滚开 |
[21:20] | Hey, you can’t keep me here. | 你不能把我关在这 |
[21:22] | You cooled off? | 你冷静下来了 |
[21:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:27] | – Where are you taking her? – Up your ass, maybe. | -你要带她去哪 -说不定去你菊花里 |
[21:32] | I meant what I said, Cliff. | 克里夫 我是认真的 |
[21:36] | She’s not worth it. | 她不值得 |
[21:37] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[21:39] | Why does she get to leave? | 为什么她能离开 |
[21:40] | I’m the one whose actually trying to help here, Hammerhead. | 我才是努力提供帮助的人 铁头 |
[21:48] | Son of a… | 狗日的… |
[22:40] | Jane! | 简 |
[22:48] | Jane. | 简 |
[22:49] | Jane, are you still mad at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:54] | It was stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[22:57] | Hello, Cliff. It’s me, Penny. | 你好 克里夫 我是佩妮 |
[23:01] | Penny Farthing. | 佩妮·法辛 |
[23:03] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[23:07] | what happened to your, your– | 你怎么不 |
[23:08] | – Stammer? – Yeah. | -结巴 -对 |
[23:09] | Only when I’m on the surface. | 我在表层的时候才结巴 |
[23:11] | Comes with my… | 我一紧张 |
[23:13] | general anxiety. | 就结巴 |
[23:15] | Listen, Jane’s in trouble. | 简有麻烦了 |
[23:18] | Or rather, she will be if we don’t get to her in time. | 我们不及时找到她 就会有麻烦 |
[23:23] | She’s right there. | 她就在这 |
[23:24] | – Sorry? – Turn around. | -什么 -转过身来 |
[23:26] | Oh, that’s not Jane. | 那不是简 |
[23:28] | Well, it is, | 算是吧 |
[23:30] | but it isn’t. | 实际上不是 |
[23:32] | That’s a memory. | 那是一段记忆 |
[23:33] | They’re everywhere down here. | 这里全都是记忆 |
[23:34] | I’ll be surprised if you haven’t walked through a few already. | 你要是没见过这些记忆才奇怪呢 |
[23:39] | Yeah, I know. | 懂了 |
[23:40] | I’ll explain. | 我再解释 |
[23:42] | Anyway, the real Jane is going to the Well | 真正的简要去井那里 |
[23:45] | and we’ve got to stop her… | 我们得赶在 |
[23:47] | before she does something completely stupid. | 她做什么蠢事之前阻止她 |
[24:00] | What are you waiting for? | 还愣什么 |
[24:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:39] | I get you, dog. | 狗子真棒 |
[24:42] | I get you. | 你真棒 |
[24:53] | This is getting old, Jane. | 这一套玩腻了 简 |
[24:57] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[24:59] | ‘Cause I kinda like it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[25:02] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[25:05] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[25:23] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[25:27] | Come to me. | 来吧 |
[25:31] | The fastest way to get around in the Underground | 在地底最快的移动方式 |
[25:32] | is through memories like this one. | 是用这样的记忆 |
[25:34] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[25:36] | Deeper you go, darker they get. | 越往下走 越是黑暗 |
[25:38] | Sometimes the darker memories are stuck to the nicer ones. | 有时候黑暗的记忆和好的记忆分不开 |
[25:42] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[25:44] | The mind is a crazy thing. | 思想太疯狂了 |
[25:46] | To review, class, | 同学们 |
[25:47] | the primary cause of the Civil War was Abraham Lincoln. | 内战正是因亚伯拉罕·林肯而起 |
[25:52] | Faced with such a godless leader, | 在一个不敬神的领导者的统治下 |
[25:54] | the poor southern farmers were forced to band together | 贫困的南方农民被迫联合 |
[25:58] | to keep their farms from nationalization. | 保护自己的农场不被国有化 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:02] | That does not sound right. | 这个听着不太对 |
[26:11] | Is that Jane? | 那是简吗 |
[26:13] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[26:15] | Kay Challis. | 凯·查利斯 |
[26:17] | Care to join the rest of the class? | 能回过神来吗 |
[26:22] | I’m not Kay. | 我不是凯 |
[26:24] | My name is Miranda. | 我是米兰达 |
[26:26] | Who’s Miranda? | 谁是米兰达 |
[26:28] | She was a primary. | 她曾是主人格 |
[26:29] | Like Jane. | 和简一样 |
[26:32] | Now, Kay, we’ve been over this time and again. | 凯 我们已经说过很多次了 |
[26:36] | My name is Miranda. | 我是米兰达 |
[26:40] | Shut the door. Shut the door. | 把门关上 把门关上 |
[26:43] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[26:46] | I need you to close your eyes. | 你要闭上眼睛 |
[26:48] | Why? | 为啥 |
[26:50] | Because behind this door is what’s left of Miranda’s station. | 这扇门后是米兰达剩余的站点 |
[26:53] | Where she used to live. | 她以前住在这里 |
[26:54] | Shut the door. Shut the door. | 把门关上 把门关上 |
[26:56] | Is that supposed to mean something to me | 我觉得没什么意义 |
[26:58] | because I didn’t even know that there was a Miranda | 因为我五秒钟之前 |
[27:00] | until five seconds ago. | 还不知道有个米兰达 |
[27:02] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:06] | Shut the door. Shut the door. | 关上门 关上门 |
[27:08] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[27:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:11] | Shut the door! | 关上门 |
[27:20] | Told you not to look. | 告诉过你别看 |
[27:22] | What happened to Miranda? | 米兰达怎么了 |
[27:24] | She threw herself in the Well. | 她自己走入井中了 |
[27:25] | What’s the Well? | 井是什么 |
[27:27] | “What’s the Well?” | “井是什么” |
[27:28] | Only the last place in the Underground Jane should go. | 那是简在地下最不该去的地方 |
[27:31] | Which is why we have to stop her. | 所以我们才要阻止她 |
[27:37] | If the Well is so dangerous, why does Jane wanna go there? | 如果井这么危险 简为什么想去那里 |
[27:40] | Because The Sisters sent her. | 因为三姐妹派她过去的 |
[27:42] | It’s where they send everyone bloody fool enough | 她们会把所有该死的傻子都派去那里 |
[27:44] | to go looking for answers. | 寻找答案 |
[27:56] | It’s why I don’t look for answers. | 所以我才不寻找答案 |
[27:58] | Jane. | 我是简 |
[28:00] | Cliff. | 我是克里夫 |
[28:02] | The Robotman. | 你就是机甲人 |
[28:03] | Hammerhead told me you met. | 铁头说你们两个见过了 |
[28:05] | She tell you she grabbed my junk? | 她告诉你她抓了我的裤裆吗 |
[28:09] | Hammerhead doesn’t kiss and tell. | 铁头不八卦 |
[28:10] | I don’t get it. Why is this memory buried so deep? | 我不明白 为什么这段记忆被埋得这么深 |
[28:14] | This is good. | 这多美好 |
[28:15] | For you maybe. | 对你来说是的 |
[28:17] | For us, it was the beginning of everything going sideways. | 但对我们来说 这是失控的开始 |
[28:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:25] | You gave her hope. | 你给了她希望 |
[28:39] | You’re going to find people who will see you and accept you, | 你会找到熟知并接受你的人 |
[28:42] | people who will love you just as you are. | 他们会爱那个本来的你 |
[28:45] | What if I can’t? | 如果我找不到呢 |
[28:47] | Then I’ll be a father to you just the same. | 那我仍会是你的父亲 |
[28:50] | You don’t wanna be my father. | 你不会想做我的父亲 |
[28:52] | Why not? | 为什么不想 |
[28:57] | You’re nothing like my father. | 你和我父亲完全不一样 |
[29:00] | What was he like? | 他是怎样的人 |
[29:10] | No. | 不 |
[29:11] | Don’t shut the door on all the good work we’ve done– | 别在我们有所进展时闭口不言 |
[29:13] | Fuck your door! | 去你妈的进展 |
[29:16] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在试着帮你 |
[29:20] | Jane. | 简 |
[29:21] | Jesus Christ, Cliff, really? | 天哪 克里夫 来真的吗 |
[29:23] | Jane, I’m sorry. | 简 对不起 |
[29:25] | I told you to fuck off, Penny, remember? | 我叫你滚开 佩妮 记得吗 |
[29:28] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[29:30] | – Wait. Wait. – Stop touching me. | -等等 等等 -别碰我 |
[29:33] | Stop. | 别再这样了 |
[29:36] | – I didn’t ask you to be here. – Just hear me out. | -我没叫你来这里 -听我说完 |
[29:39] | All of this is my fault. | 所有的一切都是我的错 |
[29:41] | I never should’ve pushed therapy on you. | 我不该逼你做治疗 |
[29:43] | Rita said that it probably wasn’t even my idea. | 丽塔说那可能都不是我的主意 |
[29:46] | – There was a rat in my nutrient tank. – Cliff. | -我的营养箱里有一只老鼠 -克里夫 |
[29:49] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, come back, you’re scaring us. | 我想说的是 回来吧 你吓到我们了 |
[29:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:01] | I’ve been waiting for you to say that. | 我等你说那句话好久了 |
[30:04] | I really, really needed that. | 我真的很需要那些安抚人心的话 |
[30:07] | – Really? – Fuck, no! | -真的吗 -才他么不是 |
[30:08] | Get out of my head, asshole. | 滚出我的脑袋 混蛋 |
[30:12] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[30:21] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[30:23] | I mean that, fuck you. | 我说真的 去你的 |
[30:28] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[30:29] | Is this you being serious? So this is it? | 你是认真的吗 就这样了吗 |
[30:31] | You’re just gonna chuck everything away? | 你要把所有东西抛至脑后 |
[30:33] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在试着帮你 |
[30:35] | Sweet, sweet baby Kay. | 亲爱的宝贝 凯 |
[30:40] | Jane. | 简 |
[30:41] | Please don’t keep me waiting. | 别让我等着了 |
[30:46] | Where did you go? | 你在想什么 |
[30:48] | You don’t belong here, Cliff. | 你不属于这里 克里夫 |
[30:51] | I know about the Well. | 我知道了井 |
[30:54] | I know about Miranda. | 我也知道了米兰达 |
[30:56] | These aren’t your secrets to share. | 这不是你该说的秘密 |
[30:59] | They belong to the Underground. | 秘密是属于地下的 |
[31:01] | I can bloody well share what I want. | 我可以随心所欲地分享 |
[31:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:08] | If you’re really my friend, leave. | 如果你真的是我朋友 请走吧 |
[31:10] | You’re on a table in the Chief’s lab. | 你现在躺在首席实验室的一张桌子上 |
[31:13] | All of us are worried sick about you. | 我们大家都担心死你了 |
[31:16] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[31:17] | – I can’t. – Why? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[31:19] | Because I don’t see the point in going back. | 因为我没有看到回去的意义 |
[31:25] | I know you wanna be the hero. | 我知道你想当英雄 |
[31:30] | But you’re in my head where you don’t belong, | 但你现在不该出现在我的头脑中 |
[31:32] | and I am begging you. | 我求你了 |
[31:36] | – You wanna help me? – Yes. | -你想帮我吗 -是的 |
[31:39] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[32:12] | Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[32:18] | Sweet, sweet baby Kay. | 亲爱的宝贝凯 |
[32:38] | Who comes this way? | 谁来了 |
[32:41] | Jane. | 简 |
[32:42] | Jane? | 简 |
[32:43] | I know of no Jane. | 我不认识什么简 |
[32:46] | Come closer. | 走近点 |
[33:06] | The Sisters sent me. | 三姐妹让我来的 |
[33:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:10] | The Sisters. | 三姐妹 |
[33:22] | The Sisters. | 三姐妹 |
[33:26] | Goodbye, Jane. | 再见了 简 |
[33:31] | You may pass. | 你可以过去了 |
[33:36] | Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[33:40] | Please don’t keep me waiting. | 请不要让我等待 |
[33:50] | I don’t understand you, Cliff. | 我不懂你了 克里夫 |
[33:52] | Why let her go if you were just gonna follow her anyway? | 反正你还是要跟着她 为什么让她走 |
[33:56] | What was I supposed to do? Pick her up and carry her? | 我能怎么办 把她扛走吗 |
[33:58] | I tried that, didn’t go well. | 我试过 并没成功 |
[34:00] | So I’m giving her space. | 所以我给她空间 |
[34:01] | Isn’t that what you all want? | 这不是你们想要的吗 |
[34:05] | What? | 什么 |
[34:07] | This is as far as I go. | 我只能到这了 |
[34:10] | I don’t go looking for the darkness. | 我不去找寻黑暗 |
[34:13] | That is not my job. | 那不是我的职责 |
[34:16] | And there’s nothing but darkness ahead. | 而前面只有无边无际的黑暗 |
[35:21] | Who’s memory is this? Who’s memory is this? | -这是谁的记忆 这是谁的记忆 |
[35:30] | This is where it began, isn’t it? | 这就是一切的开始 不是吗 |
[35:37] | Kay, I don’t know who you need me to be. | 凯 我不知道你需要我成为谁 |
[35:45] | I don’t know if I’m supposed to feel happy. | 我不知道我是否该感到开心 |
[35:58] | And you… | 你… |
[36:02] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[36:09] | I know you’re a memory, | 我知道你是一段回忆 |
[36:10] | but I don’t know where to turn. | 但我无处可去 |
[36:13] | Or who I can trust or if I can. | 也不知道该信任谁 有没有值得信任的人 |
[36:24] | I’m trying, | 我在努力 |
[36:27] | but I don’t know if I want to try anymore. | 但我不知道自己还想不想继续下去 |
[36:37] | Sweet, sweet baby Kay. | 亲爱的宝贝凯 |
[36:40] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[36:42] | Come. | 来 |
[36:45] | I haven’t finished my puzzle yet. | 我还没有完成我的拼图 |
[36:48] | Finish it later. | 等会再拼 |
[36:50] | Come, my sweet baby, | 来吧 我亲爱的宝贝 |
[36:52] | before Mother returns. | 一会妈妈就回来了 |
[37:04] | That’s my good girl. | 这才是我的乖宝贝 |
[37:13] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:17] | I smell a man. | 我闻到了男人的气味 |
[37:23] | No man | 男人 |
[37:25] | can pass. | 免进 |
[37:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:38] | What’s your name? I’m here for Jane. | 你叫什么名字 我是来找简的 |
[37:44] | Damn it. No man can pass. No! | 该死的 男人免进 不行 |
[37:49] | I’m here for Jane. | 我是来找简的 |
[37:50] | No man can pass. | 男人免进 |
[38:01] | I’m not a man. | 我不是男人 |
[38:03] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:05] | I’m not a man. | 我不是男人 |
[38:07] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna be better. | 我会变好的 |
[38:11] | Oh, God. What did I do? I’m a monster. | 天哪 我做了些什么 我是个怪物 |
[38:15] | Cliff, you’re a fucking monster. | 克里夫 你就是个怪物 |
[38:17] | Are you a ghost? | 你是鬼吗 |
[38:20] | I’m not a fucking man. | 我他妈不是男人 |
[38:24] | All I want to do is cry. | 我只想哭 |
[38:26] | My brain is screaming for release. | 我的大脑在尖叫着释放情绪 |
[38:29] | I’m so angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[38:30] | You’re not my family. | 你不是我的亲人 |
[38:33] | I’m a robot. I’m a brain. | 我是个机器人 我只是个大脑 |
[38:36] | It’s not my fucking life! | 我的人生不该是这样的 |
[38:46] | I’m not a man. | 我不是男人 |
[38:48] | I used to be. | 我以前是 |
[38:50] | I was a different person then. | 那时的我是个不一样的人 |
[38:54] | A lesser person. | 更糟糕的人 |
[39:12] | You are no man. | 你不是男人 |
[39:18] | This no man | 不是男人 |
[39:23] | can pass. | 可以进 |
[39:42] | No one to tell. Nowhere to turn. | 无人可说 无处可去 |
[39:47] | No one tells. | 没有人会说出去 |
[39:48] | Tell no one. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[39:49] | Jane? | 简 |
[39:51] | Sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[39:52] | No one tells. | 没有人会说出去 |
[39:54] | – Sweet… – Tell no one… | -亲爱的… -不要告诉任何人 |
[39:56] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[39:57] | No one… | 没有人… |
[39:59] | Come to me. | 过来我这里 |
[40:02] | Tell no one. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[40:04] | Nowhere to turn. | 无处可去 |
[40:06] | No one to tell. | 无人可说 |
[40:09] | Nowhere to turn. | 无处可去 |
[40:11] | No one tells. | 没有人会说出去 |
[40:15] | No one… No one tells. | 没有…没有人会说出去 |
[40:19] | No one. | 没有人 |
[40:22] | – No one. – Jane? | -没有人 -简 |
[40:24] | Come on, let’s go home. | 来 我们回家 |
[40:29] | Jane! | 简 |
[40:36] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[40:40] | Come join me. | 来跟我一起吧 |
[40:42] | Jane, what the hell is that? | 简 这是什么 |
[40:45] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[40:47] | You can’t fight Daddy. Nobody can. | 你没法反抗爸爸 没有人可以 |
[40:51] | He’s too strong. | 他太强了 |
[40:54] | Oh, shit! That’s your father. | 该死 这是你父亲 |
[40:57] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[40:58] | Listen. Listen to me. That’s not him. | 听我说 这不是他 |
[41:01] | This is you. | 这是你自己 |
[41:02] | That’s not your father. | 这不是你父亲 |
[41:03] | This isn’t even real. It’s all in your head. | 这根本不是真的 都是你脑子里想出来的 |
[41:05] | – No! – Fuck you! | -不 -去你的 |
[41:07] | Jane, wake up! Jane, wake– | 简 醒醒 简 醒… |
[41:09] | Jane, run. | 简 快跑 |
[41:15] | Jane, run. | 简 快跑 |
[41:16] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[41:23] | Jane, save yourself. Just run! | 简 别管我 快跑 |
[41:31] | No, stop it! | 不 停下来 |
[41:33] | Not him. | 不能是他 |
[41:35] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下来 停下来 |
[41:39] | You destroy everything! | 你毁了我的一切 |
[41:42] | I will not let you destroy him! | 我不会让你也毁了他 |
[41:46] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[41:48] | I hate you, you filthy disgusting man! | 我恨你 你这个下流恶心的男人 |
[41:52] | I am not afraid of you! | 我不怕你 |
[41:56] | I am not afraid of you! | 我不怕你 |
[41:59] | I am not afraid! | 我不怕 |
[42:04] | Sweet, sweet– | 亲爱的… |
[42:05] | No! | 不 |
[43:13] | Welcome back, Jane. | 欢迎回来 简 |
[43:17] | Give her some room. | 给她点空间 |
[43:21] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[43:24] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[43:30] | What happened in there? | 里面发生了什么 |
[43:35] | That’s not my story to tell. | 这不该由我来说 |
[43:39] | The good thing is she’s back. | 好在她回来了 |
[43:42] | And I think she’s better. | 而且我觉得她好一点了 |
[43:59] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |