Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] How often does he come see them? 他多久来看他们一次
[00:27] Niles? Not very. 奈尔斯 不常来
[00:30] So he just abandoned them? 所以他是把他们抛弃了
[00:31] Like broken toys? 像扔坏掉的玩具那样
[00:32] Why would he send me here? 他为什么送我来这里
[00:34] Why would he wanna abandon me too? 他为什么也想抛弃我呢
[00:36] ‘Cause I think that’s what Mr. Nobody really wants, 因为我觉得无名先生正希望
[00:38] is for you to give up. 你们放弃寻找奈尔斯
[00:39] That’s why he sent you here. 所以把你们送到了这里
[00:41] See what happens to those who cross him. 看看那些惹怒他的人的下场
[00:43] Cyborg didn’t even realize he’d left his arm cannon charging. 钢骨没意识到他的声波炮胳膊正在充能
[00:47] Goodbye, Victor Stone. 永别了 维克多·斯通
[00:53] …enabled your privacy mode. 开启了你的私人模式
[00:55] I won’t be listening in anymore. 我不会再偷听了
[00:57] For the last 60 years, I decided that Rita Farr 过去的六十年 我觉得丽塔·法尔
[00:59] was someone who deserved to be punished. 是个应该被惩罚的人
[01:01] Rita Farr is empty and ugly. 丽塔·法尔空虚又丑陋
[01:05] I don’t wanna be those things anymore. 我不想再做一个那样的人了
[01:08] I see everyone I’ve ever loved. Burning. 我看见我爱的每个人 都在燃烧
[01:11] Have you ever tried communicating this to the spirit? 你有试着把这些想法告诉魂魄吗
[01:14] Perhaps you should give it a try. 也许你该试试
[01:16] I just thought that you should 我只是觉得你应该
[01:17] have the chance to get to know your daughter. 有个机会去了解自己的女儿
[02:54] Look, we all wanna find the Chief. 听着 我们都想找到首席
[02:58] To find the Chief we gotta go through Mr. Nobody. 想找到首席就得通过无名先生
[03:01] And I think we can all agree if we don’t get our shit together 我想我们都能同意 如果此时此刻
[03:05] right here, right now, 我们不振作起来
[03:06] Mr. Nobody is gonna fuck us. 无名先生就会操死我们
[03:09] He’s gonna fuck us in our brains, 他会操死我们的脑子
[03:11] he’s gonna fuck us in our hearts, 他会操死我们的心脏
[03:13] he’s gonna fuck us in our souls. 他会操死我们的灵魂
[03:15] Now I don’t know what kind of freaky shit your souls are into, 我不知道你们的灵魂有什么变态癖好
[03:17] and I’m not one to judge, 我也不是爱评判的人
[03:19] but I wanna keep my soul un-fucked. 但我想保持我的灵魂不被操
[03:24] No? None of you have any issues? 没话说 你们都没有任何问题
[03:28] Nothing it wouldn’t help to get off your chest? 你们心中都没有忍不住想说的话
[03:31] Well, this is fucking awkward. 好吧 真他妈尴尬
[03:34] It’s right around here. Okay. Are you excited? 就在这边 好了 你激动吗
[03:39] Oh, please be quiet. 别乱说话
[03:40] Be quiet. 别说话
[03:46] Damn it, Frankie, I said 该死的 弗兰基 我说过
[03:47] no visitors until we’re done shooting this endless coverage. 拍完这个没完没了的报道之前不见任何人
[03:50] Yes, Ms. Singer, it’s just, um, 是的 辛格女士 只是
[03:53] this is the Cooke County pageant winner. 这位是库克县的选美冠军
[04:01] Meeting you is the prize. 奖品是与你见面
[04:10] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你们
[04:11] Please call me Ethel. 请叫我埃塞尔
[04:14] We’re so grateful. We’re such big fans. 我们太感激了 我们都是忠实粉丝
[04:16] Oh, yes, especially her. You’re her idol. 对 尤其是她 你是她的偶像
[04:20] She’s a little star in the making. 她是冉冉升起的小小新星
[04:22] Is that so? 是这样吗
[04:23] It’s been dance classes, voice lessons, acting workshops 从她咿呀学语开始 就排满了
[04:26] ever since she was old enough to coo. 舞蹈课 声乐课 表演课
[04:28] Oh, well, that’s a start. 这是个开始
[04:29] And what about school? 那上学呢
[04:31] No, no other children to distract her. 不上 不能有别的孩子让她分心
[04:34] She’s got pictures in her future. 她未来是要拍电影的
[04:38] – Come. – Oh, yeah. -来 -快去
[04:43] With a face like that she just might. 有这么一张脸 也许真的能行
[04:49] What’s your name, little one? 你叫什么名字 小家伙
[04:51] My name is– 我叫
[04:52] Your stage name, darling. 你的艺名 亲爱的
[04:58] I’m Rita Farr. 我是丽塔·法尔
[05:02] Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后开小组会议
[05:02] 今天 上午8:55
[05:04] The hunt for the Chief continues. 我们要继续寻找首席的下落
[05:07] I’ll be there. 我马上过去
[05:09] The person who is breathing is me. 正在呼吸的人是我
[05:12] The person who is breathing is me. 正在呼吸的人是我
[05:16] Shit. 该死
[05:18] I just have to 我只是得
[05:21] pull myself together is all. 振作起来恢复人形
[05:26] The person who is breathing is Rita Farr. 正在呼吸的人是丽塔·法尔
[05:32] The person who is breathing is Rita Farr. 正在呼吸的人是丽塔·法尔
[05:54] Close enough. 差不多吧
[06:02] Good morning, Hammerhead. 早上好 铁头
[06:03] God, what the fuck is wrong with your neck? 天啊 你的脖子出了什么毛病
[06:20] Shit, shit, shit, shit. 该死 该死 该死 该死
[06:31] Shit! 该死
[06:35] Help! 救我
[06:37] Help. 救我
[06:39] Anyone? 有人吗
[06:41] Can anyone hear me? 有人能听到吗
[06:43] God damn it! 该死的
[06:46] How many humiliations must I be made to suffer? 我还得遭受多少羞辱
[06:49] Squirming through ducts like some kind of rat. 像老鼠一样在管道中蠕动
[06:53] Please, no rats. No rats. 拜托 别来老鼠 别来老鼠
[07:04] The person who is breathing is me. 正在呼吸的人是我
[07:07] The person with an arm 长着一条胳膊的人
[07:11] is me. 是我
[07:17] The person with two arms is me. 长着两条胳臂的人是我
[07:54] The person who is sick of having 受够了成天看到
[07:56] creepy baby imagery shoved in her face is me. 惊悚婴儿出现在眼前的人是我
[08:01] The person who is sick of being judged is me! 受够了被评判的人是我
[08:08] The person who deserves this is me. 罪有应得的人是我
[08:16] Maybe I am just a ball of slime. 也许我真的就是一团烂泥
[08:23] Maybe I always was a ball of slime. 也是我一直就是一团烂泥
[08:31] Maybe 也许
[08:33] the real trick is being the best 真正的诀窍是
[08:37] goddamn ball of slime I can be. 做这世上最好的一团烂泥
[08:41] Think I’m disgusting? 觉得我恶心吗
[08:43] I’ll show you disgusting! 我就给你看看恶心
[08:45] You think some stairs are going to stop me? 你觉得几级台阶能挡住我吗
[08:49] Swallow the whole damn town if I wanted to! 我想的话能吞掉整个城镇
[09:03] You think that’s gonna hurt me? 你觉得这样就能伤着我了
[09:16] No! 不要
[09:37] Lord help us. What are we going to do? 上帝保佑 我们该怎么办
[09:39] Quit your hysterics. There’s nothing wrong with our boy. 别发疯了 我们的儿子一点问题都没有
[09:41] That principal’s had it out for Larry since day one. 那个校长从第一天起就看拉瑞不顺眼了
[09:44] Gerald, he was caught playing doctor 杰拉德 他被人发现
[09:47] with Benjamin Quincy behind the swing sets. 在秋千后边和本杰明·昆西玩扮医生
[09:51] I swear, if that woman accuses my son of being a queer– 我发誓 如果那女人指控我儿子是同性恋
[09:53] Oh, please, you know it’s true! 别装了 你知道是真的
[09:57] The signs are everywhere. 迹象无处不在
[09:59] And now your son is going to cost us our standing at school, 现在你儿子会毁掉我们在学校
[10:04] at church. 在教堂的地位
[10:06] Lord, Gerald, we could lose everything. 上帝啊 杰拉德 我们可能会失去一切
[10:09] 今天 上午8:55
[10:11] Yo, Larry, team meeting in 15. 拉瑞 十五分钟后开小组会议
[11:21] What do you say we take the day off, buddy? 你觉得我们今天休息一下如何 伙计
[11:25] Sleep in. 多睡会
[11:32] Don’t get me wrong, 别误会我
[11:35] I’m not asking for horrific, face-melting hell dreams. 我要的不是可怕的融脸噩梦
[11:42] So maybe you need a rest, too. 或许你也需要休息一下
[11:52] Is that a yes or a no? 这是同意还是拒绝
[11:58] I still have no idea what you’re trying to tell me. 我还是搞不明白你想告诉我什么
[12:11] Oh, this is new. 这倒是没见过
[12:16] I remember this day. 我记得这一天
[12:19] It was before the accident. 发生意外的前一天
[12:21] One of our meet-ups. 我们的一次幽会
[12:25] All right, fella, 好吧 伙计
[12:27] this might not look like torture, 这或许看起来不像是折磨
[12:28] but re-living one of my biggest regrets is hell all the same. 但是重新体验我最大的遗憾也跟噩梦没有区别
[12:33] What are we doing here? 我们这是在做什么
[12:36] Maybe it can be different this time. 或许这一次可以不同
[12:39] What’s the point of this thing? 这有什么意义
[12:40] This isn’t real. It isn’t even accurate. 这又不是真的 甚至都不准确
[12:43] – Accurate? – Yeah. -准确 -是啊
[12:45] You think you’re so smart? 你觉得你很聪明吗
[12:46] How come all the details are wrong? 那为什么所有细节都是错的
[12:52] This pickup was blue, not green. 卡车是蓝色的 不是绿色
[12:54] Hank Williams was on the radio 收音机里放的是汉克·威廉姆斯
[12:56] not whatever this is. 而不是 这莫名奇妙的歌
[13:00] John and I timed our rendezvous to the 6:12 to Tulsa. 约翰和我用6:12开往塔尔萨的火车约时间
[13:05] Not a train in sight. 根本没有火车
[13:08] Larry. 拉瑞
[13:10] Maybe you should try just being here. 也许你应该试着融入这里
[13:14] It’s fake. It’s all fake. 这是假的 都是假的
[13:18] What’s this supposed to be, huh? 这是什么东西
[13:20] Is this the edge of my memory? 我记忆的边缘吗
[13:22] I guess you’re not all-seeing, are you? 我猜你也不是全知全能 对吧
[13:31] What are you trying to tell me? 你想要告诉我什么
[13:48] Larry? 拉瑞
[13:53] Maybe you should just be here. 也许你应该融入这里
[13:57] Seems I don’t have a choice. 看来我没有选择
[14:00] You say you love me, 你说你爱我
[14:02] so spend time with me right here, 那就在这里陪我
[14:04] away from the world. 远离世界
[14:07] All right, this can be our stolen moment. 这里能成为我们被剥夺的时刻
[14:14] Nice try, pal. Too bad you missed the whole point. 想得美 伙计 可惜你完全没抓住重点
[14:20] In what alt history does John Bowers advocate 在哪个平行历史里 约翰·鲍尔斯是那个
[14:22] for keeping our relationship a secret? 想要让我们的关系保密的人
[14:25] And memories shouldn’t 而且记忆不应该
[14:26] change just because I want a happier ending. 因为我想要更好的结局而改变
[14:28] History doesn’t change. 历史不会改变
[14:30] I don’t change. 我不会改变
[14:32] I’m still the gaslighting, insecure hypocrite 我依然是那个表里不一 自卑的伪君子
[14:35] who ruined other peoples’ lives instead of owning my own shit. 宁愿毁掉别人的生活而不是面对自己
[14:41] Holy brown shit. 真他妈的
[14:45] Don’t interrupt me. 别打断我
[14:49] If we’re stuck with each other, 如果我们甩不掉对方
[14:51] the least you can do is understand me. 最起码你可以理解我
[14:56] Okay. 好吧
[14:58] We may share memories, 我们或许共享记忆
[15:00] but you have no idea how hard it was living this way. 但你完全不明白这种生活有多艰难
[15:05] The lies, 谎言
[15:07] the fear. 恐惧
[15:09] The threat of losing everything 只要有人质疑我的性取向
[15:10] if anyone so much as questioned my sexuality. 就会失去一切的危险
[15:14] You wanna fill in the margins of this nightmare? 你想要填补这噩梦中的空缺吗
[15:20] Add the flight crew locker room, 加上飞行员更衣室
[15:21] the gay jokes echoing off the walls. 四处回响的同性恋玩笑
[15:24] Add the two boys found 加上在彭德尔顿郊外发现的
[15:26] dead and hogtied outside Pendleton. 那两个被绑着的死掉的男孩
[15:28] You wanna know why I couldn’t be with John? 你想知道我为什么不能和约翰在一起吗
[15:31] You wanna know what’s missing from this fantasy? 你想知道这个幻象里缺少什么吗
[15:34] Fucking context! 缺少背景
[15:50] You have no idea how long I waited to hear those words. 你都不知道我等你说这些话等了多久
[15:55] I’m preaching to the choir. 我这是白费口舌
[15:59] No. 不是
[16:04] I wanted you to admit it to yourself. 我想要你坦诚说给自己听
[16:18] There’s just one problem. 只有一个问题
[16:24] You’re missing the sunset. 你要错过日落了
[16:44] You think that’s gonna hurt me. 你觉得这样就能伤着我了
[16:54] All right, pal. 好了 兄弟
[16:57] You wanna be a hero, go ahead. 你想当英雄 那就去吧
[17:03] I wanna see the sunset. 我想看日落
[17:13] Wiggle for me. 动一动手指
[17:16] Okay. No broken bones. 好 没有骨折
[17:18] It’s just dislocated. 只是脱臼了
[17:20] I still remember the first time I popped my shoulder. 我还记得我第一次肩膀脱臼接回去的情形
[17:24] My old man had me count to ten, and… 我老爸让我数到十 然后
[17:29] All done. 接好了
[17:31] Victor, my man. You took that like a champ. 维克多 好孩子 你表现得很棒
[17:34] He’s gonna be fine. 他会好起来的
[17:36] I’ll go write up a script. 我去开个处方
[17:37] No horseplay until it’s healed. 肩膀痊愈之前 不准再胡闹
[17:39] Okay. Thank you, Doctor. 好的 谢谢你 医生
[17:41] Of course. 没事
[17:44] Oh, poor baby. Does it still hurt? 可怜的孩子 还疼吗
[17:49] There’s no shame in crying. 哭并不可耻
[17:51] It doesn’t hurt. 不疼
[17:54] I’m scared. 我害怕
[17:57] Of what, honey? 害怕什么 亲爱的
[17:58] Dad. He told me not to climb the trees. 爸爸 他跟我说了我不要爬树
[18:02] So you understand why he was worried now? 那你现在明白他为什么担心了吗
[18:08] Well, then, 那好吧
[18:09] you know, we don’t have to tell your father everything. 我们不必什么事都告诉你父亲
[18:15] How’s that sound? 怎么样
[18:17] Okay? 好吗
[18:21] 今天 上午8:38
[18:50] Yo, Larry, team meeting in 15. 拉瑞 十五分钟后开小组会议
[19:03] Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后开小组会议
[19:06] The hunt for the Chief continues. 我们要继续寻找首席的下落
[19:08] I’ll be there. 我马上过去
[19:14] Cliff? Team meeting in 15. 克里夫 十五分钟后开小组会议
[19:18] Good stuff. 东西不错
[19:20] Nice to see you, too. 也很高兴见到你
[19:28] Team meeting in 15. 十五分钟后开小组会议
[19:31] You’re not the Chief. 你又不是首席
[19:47] Grid, what time is it? 栅网 现在几点了
[19:49] 距你上次询问 过了三十分钟
[19:51] Go team. 小队加油
[19:52] 现约 新配对
[19:53] Match? Grid? Voicemail. Talk to me. 配对 栅网 语音邮件 告诉我
[19:55] You have one new match on Cazh. 你在现约上有新配对
[19:57] Cazh? 现约
[19:58] Cazh is a modern swipe-based dating app. 现约是一个基于左右滑动的现代软件
[20:00] I know what Cazh is, but why am I getting a notification? 我知道现约是什么 但为什么我会收到通知
[20:04] Because a 24-year-old human female named Janice 因为一位叫贾妮丝的24岁人类女性
[20:07] swiped right on your profile. 右滑点赞了你的资料
[20:09] Wait, hold up. I don’t have a profile. 等一下 我没有设置资料
[20:13] I mean, I did make one as a joke when I was, like, 18. 18岁的时候 我的确弄过一个来玩玩
[20:18] You have 266… 你有266
[20:20] 267 unread messages. 267条未读消息
[20:22] Why haven’t you been notifying me? 你为什么一直都没提示过我
[20:23] Until your recent modifications to our operating system, 直至你最近对我们的操作系统进行修改
[20:26] all social media notifications 所有的社交软件通知
[20:28] had been filtered by the master user… 一直都被过滤了 通过主用户…
[20:31] – Silas Stone. – Silas Stone. -塞拉斯·斯通 -塞拉斯·斯通
[20:34] They were distractions. 那些只会让你分心
[20:35] You had no right. 你没有权利那么做
[20:36] You wanna talk about rights? 你想谈权利吗
[20:37] You stole my Satkey right out of my pocket. 你直接偷走了我的卫星密钥
[20:39] My Satkey! 那是我的卫星密钥
[20:40] And you can have it back. 想要你可以拿回去
[20:41] I re-programmed Grid. 我给栅网重新编程了
[20:43] I’m a closed system now. 我现在是个封闭系统
[20:44] You should be proud of me, Dad. 你应该为我感到骄傲 爸
[20:45] I’m a self-taught hacker. 我是个自学成才的黑客
[20:47] You still haven’t answered me. 你还没回答我的问题
[20:48] What gave you the right to cut me off my own life? 你凭什么阻隔我的私生活
[20:50] Three weeks after the accident, you still couldn’t walk. 事故发生三周后 你仍然不能走路
[20:54] You need more focus, not more noise. 你需要更加集中精力 而不是更多的干扰
[20:56] What about the next five years? 那之后的五年呢
[20:57] Some of the parental controls on your operating system 操作系统上的一些家长控制
[21:00] are in place for your protection. 是为了保护你
[21:01] Parental controls. You know what? 家长控制 你知道吗
[21:03] From now on, I’ll decide what I can handle. 从现在起 由我来决定我能应对什么
[21:05] Vic– 维克
[21:09] Grid, 栅网
[21:12] run a scan for any sign of Niles Caulder. 扫描一切奈尔斯·考尔德的踪迹
[21:15] Local, national, or… 本地 全国还是…
[21:16] All data sources in the known universe. 已知宇宙内的所有数据来源
[21:18] Commencing scan. 开始扫描
[21:22] Keep it running in the background. 在后台继续扫描
[21:25] Now pull up Cazh. 打开现约
[21:27] ‘Sup, Janice. That’s one lucky beagle. 贾妮丝你好吗 这条小猎犬可真幸运
[21:30] Oh, my God. You wrote back? 天啊 你居然回复了
[21:32] This is Cyborg, right? 你是钢骨 对吧
[21:34] Please. Call me Vic. 叫我维克就好
[21:37] Okay, Cyborg. 好吧 钢骨
[21:38] – LOLOLOLOL! – Swipe left. -大笑大笑大笑 -左滑
[21:42] So you play football, huh? 那你是打橄榄球的
[21:43] Yeah, my profile’s a little old, though. 对 不过我的资料有点旧了
[21:45] LOL. No kidding. 大笑 一点不假
[21:47] Show me your metal parts. 让我看看你的机械部分
[21:50] Nope. 不行
[21:51] Do you need a sidekick? 你需要跟班吗
[21:52] Say “Booya.” Come on, just say it. 说”牛逼” 来吧 快说
[21:55] Say, “Booya.” It’s your thing. 说”牛逼” 这是你的标志
[21:58] Grid, have I ever said “Booya”? 栅网 我说过”牛逼”吗
[22:00] You have said “Booya” 31 times since the accident. 事故发生后 你一共说过31次”牛逼”
[22:04] Well above the threshold for a catchphrase. 远超出口头禅的定义标准
[22:06] Everything is fine. 一切都很好
[22:09] Everything is fine. 一切都很好
[22:12] Everything is fine. 一切都很好
[22:15] Come on, Grid. Swipe away anybody 栅网 左滑拒绝所有
[22:16] whose search word includes the word “Cyborg” 搜索词带有”钢骨”
[22:19] or any other meta-human. 或其他超能力者的人
[22:20] Okay. How about Mel? 好的 梅尔怎么样
[22:25] Hey, girl. Is that a doctor’s uniform? ‘Cause… 妹子 你穿的是医生的衣服吗 因为
[22:29] There was no punch line to that, by that way. 刚刚那句没别的意思
[22:31] I was genuinely asking. 我只是单纯问一下
[22:34] Nice. I’m a med student. 好啊 我是医学生
[22:37] Hey, man, is that a dorky smile? ‘Cause… 汉子 你脸上是傻笑吗 因为
[22:41] It’s cute. 很可爱
[22:42] So, uh, what do you do when you’re not saving lives? 你在救死扶伤的闲暇时间都干些什么
[22:46] Giving myself carpal tunnel from swiping left so much. 天天左滑 简直要得腕管综合征
[22:50] Well, I’m glad I made the cut. 很高兴我能达到你的标准
[22:56] What is this? 这是什么
[22:56] You wanted to know Mel better. 你想要更加了解梅尔
[23:02] Hold up, is this… 等等 这是
[23:04] Is this video live? 这是实时视频
[23:04] Yes. Tapping security camera on city bus 66. 是的 我接入了66路城市公交的监控摄像
[23:08] I didn’t ask for this. 我没让你这样做
[23:09] Not verbally, but your desire was clear. 没有语言指令 但是你的意愿很明确
[23:12] Since when did you start reading my subconscious? 你从什么时候开始读我的潜意识了
[23:15] Since you removed the code throttling my bandwidth. 从你移除了限制我的带宽的代码后
[23:55] Send it. 发送
[24:17] Grid, delete my Cazh profile. 栅网 删除我的现约资料
[24:23] Search for Niles Caulder complete. 完成对奈尔斯·考尔德的搜索
[24:25] – And? – No hits. -结果呢 -无结果
[24:27] However, there is one incoming threat. 不过 有威胁迫近
[24:30] – What the hell? – You ruined Clara! -什么鬼 -你毁了克拉拉
[24:38] You think that’s gonna hurt me? 你觉得这样就能伤着我了
[25:23] 今天 上午8:55
[25:25] Team meeting in 15. 十五分钟后开小组会议
[25:27] You’re not the Chief! 你又不是首席
[25:53] Good morning, Hammerhead. 早上好 铁头
[25:55] God, what the fuck is wrong with your neck? 天啊 你的脖子出了什么毛病
[26:10] Where do you think you’re going? 你以为你要去哪
[26:12] You know, you tepid twat. 明知故问 你个贱婊
[26:15] No. No, we’re not doing this. 不行 不要吵了
[26:17] Just go to the meeting, find the Chief, 去开会吧 找到首席
[26:20] and he’ll explain everything. 他会解释一切的
[26:34] Cliff? 克里夫
[26:36] What’s with the toast? 你拿面包干什么
[26:39] I’m hungry! Okay? 我饿了 行吗
[26:41] Can’t a guy try to remember 就不能让人回忆一下
[26:43] what it was like to eat a piece of toast 吃面包的感觉吗
[26:44] without being interrogated like a goddamn criminal? 非得被当成罪犯审讯吗
[26:53] Fuck this place! 破地方去死吧
[27:07] The world’s a lonely place, Jane. 这是个孤独的世界 简
[27:10] Made lonelier by how fiercely you push people away. 你强烈拒绝别人 就会更加孤独
[27:14] Hell, you live with 63 flat mates. 你和63个室友住在一起
[27:17] You don’t even know half their names. 却连一半人的名字都不知道
[27:19] I don’t believe in loneliness, Jane. 我不相信孤独 简
[27:22] I believe in connection. 我相信交流
[27:25] I believe in life. 我相信生活
[27:28] I believe 我相信
[27:31] you can make those connections, Jane. 你可以与人交流 简
[27:35] Find people who will see you and accept you. 找到会理解你 接受你的人
[27:40] People who will love you 找到会爱你的人
[27:43] just as you are. 你也会爱他们
[27:45] That’s what’s in it for me, Jane. 这就是我的目的 简
[27:47] The joy of seeing you flourish someday. 以后看你活跃发展时的喜悦
[27:51] And what if I can’t? 如果我做不到呢
[27:54] Then I’ll be a father to you just the same. 那我一样会是你的父亲
[28:03] You trusted him, he made a fool of us. 你相信过他 他骗了我们
[28:14] No! 不
[28:15] No, stop it! 不 住手
[28:21] This is stupid. This is stupid. This is stupid. 太蠢了 太蠢了 太蠢了
[28:23] He was gonna put me in a home! 他本来要抛弃我
[28:29] No! No! 不 不
[28:31] Everything is fine. Everything is fine. 一切都很好 一切都很好
[28:36] Everything is fine. 一切都很好
[28:39] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[28:45] No! Stop! Stop! 不 住手 住手
[28:49] Stop it! 住手
[28:56] Oh, God. 天哪
[29:06] You think that’s gonna hurt me? 你觉得那样就能伤着我了
[29:36] – Cliff! – Careful! -克里夫 -当心
[29:38] He’s going nuts. 他疯了
[29:39] Clara! Son of a… 克拉拉 狗日的
[29:41] Illiterate… 文盲
[29:42] Cliff, what is wrong with you? 克里夫 你怎么了
[29:49] Listen, you stupid bitch. 听着 蠢婊子
[29:51] Hey, I got something… 我给你做牛做马…
[29:52] I bust my ass working every day. 我每天累死累活地工作
[29:54] When I come home I expect a clean house 回到家 我希望家里干干净净
[29:57] and some decent food! 有顿像样的饭菜
[29:59] You call this food? 这也能叫饭菜
[30:00] This is shit! It’s shit! 这就是坨狗屎 狗屎
[30:04] No, get away from me! 不 别碰我
[30:09] I don’t know what happened to us. 我不知道我们之间怎么了
[30:11] I’m gonna be better. 我会变好的
[30:14] I’m gonna be better. 我会变好的
[30:17] I’m gonna be better. 我会变好的
[30:19] 今天 上午8:55
[30:21] Yo, Larry, team meeting in 15. 拉瑞 十五分钟后小组会议
[30:28] Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后小组会议
[30:31] The hunt for the Chief continues. 继续寻找首席
[30:33] I’ll be there. 我会到的
[30:38] Team meeting in 15. 十五分钟后小组会议
[30:44] Good stuff. 东西不错
[30:47] Nice to see you, too. 我也很高兴看到你
[30:53] Team meeting in 15. 十五分钟后小组会议
[30:56] You’re not the Chief. 你又不是首席
[31:33] Fuck this. 去你妈的
[31:36] Fuck this. 去你妈的
[31:38] Fuck it. Fucking… Fucking hole. 操 操他妈的洞
[31:40] Fuck. Fucking hole. 操 狗日的洞
[31:42] Fucking Bump. 操你大爷邦普
[31:43] Fuck you, Bump. Fucking take every goddamn thing away from me! 狗日的 邦普 狗逼夺走了我的一切
[31:47] Fuck this shit! 操你妈的
[32:09] I’ll not eat when I fucking want to! 想吃我也不吃
[32:23] What in the shit are you? 什么鬼东西
[32:24] Tell me you don’t recognize my voice, 你敢说你听不出我的声音
[32:26] you back-stabbing shit stain. 你这个背后捅刀的狗逼
[32:29] – Say something else. – It’s Cliff fucking Steele. -说点别的 -我是克里夫·斯蒂勒
[32:31] Cliff? No, that can’t be. Cliff’s dead. 克里夫 不可能 克里夫已经死了
[32:33] Where’s Clara? Where’s my daughter? 克拉拉呢 我女儿在哪
[32:35] Okay, you’re Cliff. You’re Cliff. I get it. 好吧 你真是克里夫 知道了
[32:38] What the hell are you doing in a robot? 你躲在机器人里做什么
[32:40] What the hell are you doing calling yourself Clara’s dad? 你搞什么飞机 让克拉拉认你做爹
[32:43] How’d you brainwash her? 你怎么给她洗脑的
[32:44] Well, shit, you were dead! 靠 你那时已经死了
[32:46] So you took my place? 所以你就代替了我
[32:48] Of all the low life back-stabbing shit– 你这个卑鄙的背后捅刀的狗逼
[32:50] Hey, now. You died, man. 够了 你死了
[32:53] And you took Kate with you. 还让凯特陪你送了命
[32:54] That little girl had nothing and no one. 那个小女孩孤苦伶仃
[32:57] Besides, it ain’t like I wanted some brat dumped in my lap. 再说了 不是我想当这个臭毛孩的接盘侠
[33:01] Brat? 臭毛孩
[33:03] That little snot-nose killed my bachelor game, man. 那个鼻涕虫毁了我的黄金单身汉的生活
[33:11] And you, 而你
[33:12] you were alive this whole time, huh? 这期间你却一直都活着
[33:14] Yeah, probably neck deep in robot pussy, you lucky bastard. 可能给机器妞舔逼舔正欢呢 幸运的狗杂种
[33:17] But meanwhile, 但我呢
[33:18] Bump Weathers is stuck taking your kid to a shrink! 邦普·韦瑟却忙着带你的孩子去看心理医生
[33:21] So she can whine about her dead mommy. 好让她去埋怨她死了的妈妈
[33:23] You son of a bitch, you stole my life! 龟孙子 你偷走了我的人生
[33:26] You ruined Clara! 你毁了克拉拉
[33:27] The least you can do is be grateful for it. 你至少应该感恩
[33:32] You think that’s gonna hurt me? 你觉得这样就能伤着我了
[33:47] You come into my house and run up on me? 你到我家来惹我
[33:50] What’s a redneck like you doing with all of these? 你这个乡巴佬想干什么
[33:52] Pretentious bastard! 自命不凡的混蛋
[33:54] Suddenly you become a father, 突然间你就变成一名父亲了
[33:56] and you start reading Canterbury Tales? 开始看《 坎特伯雷故事集》了
[33:58] Illiterate shit heel! 文盲人渣
[34:00] You’re not fooling anyone! 你骗不了任何人
[34:02] Careful, he’s going nuts. 当心 他疯了
[34:04] Cliff! 克里夫
[34:07] Cliff, what is wrong with you? 克里夫 你怎么了
[34:10] Clara? 克拉拉
[34:12] Son of a… Illiterate… 狗日的文盲
[34:16] Where’s Clara? 克拉拉在哪
[34:20] Bump! Come here, you little… 邦普 你过来 小杂种
[34:26] Where’d Bump go? Where’d he go? 邦普去哪了 他去哪了
[34:28] Cliff! Snap out of it! 克里夫 清醒一点
[34:35] Wait… 等下
[34:40] Wait, what? 等下 怎么了
[34:49] What is wrong with me? 我是怎么了
[34:52] All I want to do is cry. 我只想哭
[34:54] My brain is screaming for release. 我的大脑在尖叫着释放情绪
[34:57] I’m so angry! 我很愤怒
[34:59] Can’t live like this! 我忍受不了这样下去
[35:05] Why do I want to beat the shit out of Bump so bad? 我怎么特么这么想把邦普揍出翔呢
[35:08] Irony is Bump Weathers was probably 讽刺的是 对于克拉拉来说
[35:10] a better dad to Clara than I would’ve been. 邦普·韦瑟可能是个比我更称职的父亲
[35:13] Shit. 该死
[35:15] I was already turning into my old man. 我已经开始变得像我爸爸了
[35:21] Shit’s the same. 一样的破烂事
[35:23] Same fights, same apologies over and over. 同样的吵架 同样不停的道歉
[35:27] A vicious cycle! 一个恶毒堕落的轮回
[35:29] Maybe Clara’s lucky. She got out. 或许克拉拉是幸运的 她逃出去了
[35:32] Maybe that’s why I can’t call Clara. 或许就是因为这样我不能给她打电话
[35:34] ‘Cause the second thing I’m gonna have to explain 因为除了”我他妈怎么还活着”这个问题外
[35:37] after “How the fuck am I alive” 我也没办法解释
[35:39] is why it’s me. 为他妈什么是我
[35:41] Why is it me, 为他妈什么是我
[35:43] not her mom, who came back? 而不是她的妈妈 活着回来了
[35:46] It should’ve been Kate. 应该是凯特回来的
[35:48] Oh, God, it should’ve been Kate! 天哪 应该是凯特回来的
[35:55] What in the hell is going on? 到底发生了什么事
[35:57] Cliff’s having a psychotic break. 克里夫精神病犯了
[35:59] Look, maybe we should just leave him alone. 听我说 或许我们就该让他一个人静一静
[36:01] No! 不行
[36:03] Please, I don’t want to be alone with my thoughts again. I… 拜托 我不想又一个人瞎胡想了 我
[36:06] I can’t be the only one who needs to talk. 我不可能是唯一一个需要有人聊天的人吧
[36:11] Talking! That’s what we need. 聊天 正是我们所需要的
[36:13] You’re all just as messed as I am, right? 你们都跟我一样糟 对吗
[36:16] We need to talk as a group! 我们需要小组讨论
[36:18] Like therapy? 你说像治疗那样的吗
[36:23] No, hard pass. 不 绝对不行
[36:24] It’s what Niles would do. 奈尔斯会这么做的
[36:27] Niles used to talk to us, right? Like, well… 奈尔斯总是跟我们聊 对吧 比如
[36:31] Really, just listen. 真的 听着就好了
[36:33] Come on, we have no idea what’s going on with each other. 拜托 我们都不知道彼此正经历着什么
[36:36] Look at Rita. Rita, what the heck is going on with your legs? 看看丽塔 丽塔 你的腿又怎么了
[36:41] You can tell me, you can tell us. 你可以告诉我 告诉我们
[36:45] I was stuck in a furnace, and nobody could hear my screams. 我被卡在炉子里 但没有人能听见我的尖叫
[36:49] See? A powerful metaphor for what we’re all feeling. 听到没 我们都感同身受的有力的比喻
[36:54] It was a literal furnace. 我真卡炉子里了
[36:56] Even better! Literal furnaces! 更好了 真卡进去了
[36:59] We need to talk about this stuff. 我们得聊聊这些事
[37:01] For God’s sake, Cliff is deranged, but he’s right. 老天啊 克里夫虽然疯 但他说的没错
[37:05] This is exactly what doomed those poor bastards in the Doom Patrol. 末日巡逻队那些可怜的老鬼不就是这个下场吗
[37:10] Mr. Nobody turned them against each other, 无名先生让他们彼此心生嫌隙
[37:13] using their secrets, their lies, 利用他们的秘密和谎言
[37:16] their anxieties, and he’s already doing it to us. 他们的焦虑 而他已经这样对我们了
[37:20] He’s doing it to me. 他这样对我了
[37:22] If we have any chance of making it through this, 如果我们能有机会能熬过去这一劫
[37:25] we need to start talking to each other. 必须要互相通气
[37:27] Therapy. 治疗
[37:29] And I would rather eat hot coals than talk about my problems. 让我谈自己的问题 我宁愿死
[37:33] Therapy! 治疗
[37:35] And damn it, Cliff, get a grip. 该死的 克里夫 闭上嘴
[37:37] Therapy! 治疗
[37:49] Well, this is fucking awkward. 好吧 真他妈尴尬
[37:51] I just spilt my guts out. Someone else talk. 我刚差点心肝脾肺都吼出来 让别人说吧
[37:54] About what exactly? 说什么呢
[37:56] Stuff! Feelings. 事情 感觉
[37:58] Let’s go deep, get to the root of our issues. 再深入些 说到问题的根本
[38:01] Don’t you wanna know how your parents messed you up? 你不想知道你父母怎么折磨你的吗
[38:03] I wanna know how your parents messed you up. 我想知道你父母怎么折磨你的
[38:06] Fine, I’ll go first. 好吧 那我第一个说
[38:08] Second. 你是第二
[38:15] Ever since Niles was abducted 自从奈尔斯被绑架后
[38:17] and we went into that donkey place, 我们进了驴屁股
[38:21] Mr. Nobody has been dangling something terrible over me. 无名先生就一直让我想起可怕的过去
[38:25] A thing I did a long time ago, 我很久以前做过的一件错事
[38:29] great source of shame. 让我十分羞愧
[38:32] And if we keep looking for Niles, 如果我们接着找奈尔斯
[38:35] that thing is… 那件事
[38:39] Is going to come out. And I don’t know… 就会被挖掘出来 我不知道
[38:42] Why don’t you just say it now? 你为何不现在说出来
[38:43] Excuse me? 什么
[38:44] Rob it of its power or whatever. 别让它再有掌控你的能力
[38:46] I’m not ready. 我还没准备好
[38:47] – Lame. – Hey, let her talk. -真差劲 -让她说完
[38:49] Come on, man, this was your idea. 拜托 这是你的主意
[38:51] I’m just saying. 我只是说说
[38:52] I’m sorry, okay, go ahead. 抱歉 好吧 请继续
[38:54] Rita, you were… Go ahead. Sorry. Sorry. 丽塔 你 请继续 抱歉
[38:56] All I know is that Rita Farr was not a good person. 我只知道丽塔·法尔不是个好人
[39:01] In fact, 说实话
[39:03] she was never a person at all. 她简直不算是个人
[39:05] Rita was 丽塔是
[39:08] an illusion, 一种幻象
[39:10] made of light and celluloid 是灯光 是胶片
[39:13] and the best hair and wardrobe in the business. 是行业里最棒的假发和行头
[39:16] And now, I have to confront the truth. 现在我必须面对现实
[39:25] If there is no Rita Farr, 如果没有了丽塔·法尔
[39:30] then there’s nothing else there. 我就什么都不剩了
[39:35] I don’t know what I am. 我不知道自己是什么
[39:37] I don’t even know who I am. 我甚至不知道自己是谁
[39:41] Holy shit. You just talked your legs into being legs. 天哪 你说的你的腿都恢复原状了
[39:50] Go, Rita. 厉害 丽塔
[39:52] Hell of a performance, darling. 表现得真棒 亲爱的
[39:54] Really your best work. 你的最佳表演
[39:57] You know what, Jane, you can be a real bitch sometimes. 你知道吗 简 你有时候真是个小贱人
[40:00] Good, good, good. This is all good. 很好 都很好
[40:02] Dirty laundry, airing it out. 把不好的事情都倾诉一番
[40:03] – Fuck off! – Sunshine’s the best disinfectant. -滚开 -倾诉是最好的解压方式
[40:06] Shut up, Cliff! 闭嘴吧 克里夫
[40:06] Group mind! 真有团队意识
[40:14] All right, this is a waste of time. 好了 这就是浪费时间
[40:16] You got somewhere better to be? 你还有更好的去处吗
[40:17] Yes, actually, I do. 事实上 是的
[40:19] What, your room? 哪里 你的房间
[40:20] You have a lover’s quarrel with your flowers? 你和你的花花草草发生争吵了吗
[40:21] Gotta go have make-up sex? 急着来场补偿性爱
[40:25] We can all hear you yelling at yourself, pal. 我们都能听见你对着自己吼 兄弟
[40:27] At the spirit. 对着魂魄
[40:28] So then maybe the two of you 所以 也许你们两个
[40:29] have something you wanna get off your chest. 有些事情想要倾诉出来
[40:40] Okay. 好吧
[40:43] Well, I’m– 我是
[40:46] – Gay! – Whoa, whoa, settle down, buddy. -同性恋 -冷静一点 伙计
[40:48] What? Come on! No judgment here. 什么 拜托 这里不对他人做评判
[40:50] I just thought Larry was about to come out, 我只是想着拉瑞马上要出来了
[40:52] and it would’ve been so healing for him. 而这会让他感觉好很多
[40:59] I think all I wanted to say was… 我想说的只是
[41:05] It gets lonely not touching anyone for 60 years. 60年不与他人触摸让我感觉有点孤独
[41:11] The last person I ever touched was John Bowers. 我最后触摸过的人是约翰·鲍尔斯
[41:14] I… 我
[41:16] I loved him. 我爱他
[41:17] And I drove him away. 但我把他赶走了
[41:21] I knew it. 我知道
[41:24] I just want you to know that you’re loved and accepted. 我只是想让你知道你是被爱着和被包容着的
[41:26] I’m not done. 我还没说完
[41:28] Oh, okay. All right. 好吧
[41:30] I’m only sharing this because it’s the thing 我之所以愿意说出这件事是因为
[41:32] Mr. Nobody shoved in my face. 这是无名先生强行让我面对的
[41:35] What’s left of my face. 用我剩下的脸
[41:41] That was a joke. 这是个笑话
[41:44] These bandages are the death of all nuance. 这些绷带真是面部表情的终结者
[41:47] Look, if Mr. Nobody’s goal is to torture me, well, 听着 如果无名先生的目标是折磨我
[41:51] I’ve been doing his work for him. 我已经帮他达成目的了
[41:53] Whipping myself in a prison of my own making. 在我自己制造的囚牢里鞭打我自己
[41:56] What if I’d trusted John? 要是我当时信任约翰会如何
[41:59] What if I’d been more brave? 要是我更勇敢的话会如何
[42:00] And guess what? I’m sick of it. 但你猜怎么着 我厌倦了
[42:02] I’m not just hurting myself, I’m hurting this thing inside me, 我不只是在伤害我自己 还有我里面的魂魄
[42:06] and it’s hurting me back, endlessly, 而它也在无止境地回敬我
[42:08] until there’s so much self-loathing I can barely breathe. 直到我太过自我厌弃而无法喘息
[42:32] I killed my mom. 我害死了我妈妈
[42:35] Whoa. Winner winner, chicken dinner. Here we go. 比比谁最惨 更悲惨的来了
[42:46] My dad and I don’t talk about this. 我爸爸和我从来不谈论这事
[42:49] I was having an argument with my mom about school. 我当时跟我妈妈在争执跟学校有关的事
[42:52] It seemed like everything at the time, 当时觉得这是件天大的事
[42:54] but it’s so small now. 现在却觉得不值一提
[42:58] Anyway, I got pissed and lashed out about some BS. 无论如何 我大发脾气 还胡言乱语
[43:02] We were in my mom’s home lab, 我们当时在我妈妈的家庭实验室里
[43:05] chemicals, a bunch of them. 有一大堆的化学用品
[43:07] And… 然后
[43:14] boom. 发生了爆炸
[43:17] But to save me, my dad, uh… 为了救我 我爸爸
[43:22] He turned me into this. 他把我变成了这样
[43:26] Thing is, that story, 但关键在于 这个故事
[43:29] my guilt, it used to be the well of my strength. 我的愧疚 曾经是我的力量源泉
[43:33] It took me so long to accept what happened 我花了很长时间才接受发生了什么
[43:35] and who I became. 我变成了什么
[43:37] But, man, I thought Cyborg 但是 成为钢骨
[43:40] was a way to make it all right again. 也是让事情回到正轨的一个好方法
[43:42] Something’s changed. 有些事变了
[43:44] Mr. Nobody, he put this bug in my ear. 无名先生 他告诉了我一些事情
[43:47] Will you stop it? 你能住腿吗
[43:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[43:49] If my brain and my operating system are seamless, 如果我的大脑和操作系统是无缝衔接的
[43:51] then how do I know if my memories are real? 那我该如何知道我的记忆是否是真的
[43:54] Come on, let’s hit the gas! 来吧 加油
[43:56] Get to the good stuff! 说点好东西
[43:58] Go deep, Vic. Deep! 再深入一点 维克 深入
[43:59] The thing I can’t shake is… 我无法摆脱的想法是
[44:03] What the hell could be worse than me killing my own mother? 还有什么事情能比害死我妈妈还糟糕
[44:06] And there is this tiny voice in my head 而在我脑子里有一个小小的声音
[44:07] that believes Mr. Nobody 它认为无名先生说的是真的
[44:09] when he says that my memories aren’t real. 当他说我的记忆不是真实的时候
[44:11] Is that the human part 是因为我人性的一部分
[44:12] or is that my logic board running game on my brain? 还是说是因为我脑子里的逻辑板
[44:16] As far as I can remember, I’ve never really trusted my father. 根据我的记忆 我从来没有信任过我父亲
[44:19] So that’s not new, 这不新鲜
[44:20] but suddenly, I’m starting to question 但是突然间 我开始疑惑
[44:24] why doesn’t he trust me? 为什么他不信任我
[44:26] He shouldn’t. 他不该信任你
[44:30] My turn to share. 轮到我分享了
[44:39] Hey, what is this? 这是什么
[44:41] It’s what Mr. Nobody showed me in the donkey. 这是在驴子里无名先生给我看的
[44:44] – Why did you keep this hidden? – Holy shit! -你为什么要把它藏起来 -我靠
[44:45] Come now, it’s just a painting. 拜托 这只是一幅画
[44:47] What? You wanted secrets out in the air, 什么 你们想知道别人的秘密
[44:48] well, here’s a big one. 这就是个大秘密
[44:49] Don’t be so vindictive. 别那么记仇
[44:50] You made this up. 这是你瞎编的
[44:51] The Hangman’s Daughter doesn’t lie. 刽子手的女儿从不撒谎
[44:53] Well, this has been productive. 这可真是富有成效
[44:58] You all need more therapy than I do, and I’m the crazy one. 你们都比我更需要治疗 却觉得我疯狂
[45:01] Jane, get back here! 简 回来
[45:03] Group isn’t over until you share. 除非你分享故事 否则小组是不会解散的
[45:06] Who are you all of a sudden? 你突然不知道自己行老几了吗
[45:07] You don’t get to throw a grenade into our therapy session 你不能往我们的治疗环节扔一颗炸弹
[45:11] and pretend that’s helping. 还自以为很有帮助
[45:12] This isn’t therapy! 这不是治疗
[45:14] Maybe it’s okay if it’s just talking. 也许说出来就好了
[45:17] You of all people need someone to talk to. 你和所有人一样需要找人倾诉
[45:20] I’ve seen your tapes. 我看过你的带子
[45:21] What the fuck is that supposed to mean? 那他妈是什么意思
[45:23] You know. 你自己清楚
[45:25] Man, I can’t take you seriously 天 我就不能把你这
[45:27] with all this tough love paternal shit. 严厉的鬼父之爱当回事
[45:29] Is there someone nicer in there 这里有好心人
[45:30] who can come out and explain to us 能站出来向我们解释
[45:31] how not to piss you off all the time? 怎么能永远不会惹毛你吗
[45:33] Why? You wouldn’t listen anyway. 怎么了 反正你们也不会听的
[45:36] Not sharing is a form of self-isolation. 不分享是自闭的一种形式
[45:38] You’re not even listening now. 就连现在你也没在听
[45:39] Your mind is a beautiful, strange place full of mystery. 你的内心是一片充满神秘的美好而奇特的地带
[45:43] You don’t wanna know what I’m thinking. 你们不会想知道我在想什么
[45:45] Come on, just say it! It’s a safe space! 快点 说出来 这里是安全区
[45:49] You’ll never be a father because you aren’t even a man. 你永远成不了一个父亲 因为你根本不是人
[45:57] I’m the only one here who can stand you, 我是这里唯一能忍你
[46:00] and I only like one 64th of you. 而我只喜欢1/64的你
[46:07] Well, thank you for your honesty. 感谢你的坦诚
[46:10] Jane. Jane, come back. 简 简 回来
[46:13] Jesus, Cliff. 你牛逼 克里夫
[46:16] Ever heard of de-escalation? 没听过防止事态扩大吗
[46:18] I didn’t mean that. Did I? 这不是我的本意 是吧
[46:25] Jane, don’t leave. 简 别走
[46:26] There’s nowhere to go from here but up. 从这里离开只有死路一条
[46:28] Jane, I’m sorry. 简 对不起
[46:30] I didn’t mean to say that. 那不是我想说的
[46:32] I didn’t even think I was thinking that. 我连想也没那样想过
[46:34] What the… No! 搞什… 不
[46:37] How did… 怎么…
[46:39] Clara? Clara? 克拉拉 克拉拉
[46:41] This is nuts. 受不了了
[46:43] This is nuts! 受不了啦
[46:45] Cliff’s gone off the deep end. 克里夫失去理智了
[46:46] What if he’s having a stroke? 他万一中风该怎么办
[46:49] Would you have some sympathy? 你们就不能有点同情心吗
[46:51] Nice going there, Beeboo. 好的 大美女
[46:54] Cliff’s the one goddamn reason 克里夫正是我们彼此
[46:55] we’re actually talking to each other. 直抒胸臆的原因
[46:58] Yeah, way to screw the pooch 对 用这个方法搞砸了
[47:00] with your lady friend there, tug-a-nug. 把你的小女朋友气跑了 跑啦
[47:02] Maybe his crazy is all our crazy. 也许他疯了是因为我们都疯了
[47:16] I’ll bump that face off your punch! 我要用拳头打烂那张脸
[47:25] Hold him down! 按住他
[47:27] There’s something wrong with him. 他出问题了
[47:29] No, he’s just grieving. 不 他只是在伤心
[48:00] – Honk, honk. – Is that my bus? -车到了 -那是我的大巴吗
[48:02] What on Earth are you doing? 你究竟在做什么
[48:04] 末日庄园 六集前
[48:04] What are we doing? 我们在干什么
[48:06] We’re going into town. 我们要去镇里
[48:07] I’m in. 我加入
[48:24] Oh, little one. 小家伙
[48:25] Such heartbreak, such sorrow. 如此心碎 如此悲痛
[48:28] Luckily, you don’t have to go it alone. 幸运的是 你不必独自承受
[48:31] You have me. 你还有我
[48:34] Up here, the narrator. 上面 旁白
[48:37] Look, let’s just focus on the sorrow. 听着 把注意集中在悲痛上就行了
[48:41] Okay? Let it well up inside of you, 好吗 让悲痛充满你的内心
[48:44] nurture it, feel it harden into that 给它养料 感受它变得像
[48:46] icy cold blade called vengeance. 名叫复仇的冰冷刀刃那样坚硬
[48:52] My God, who told you that? 我的天 这些是谁和你说的
[48:55] Your dead country-mouse mom over there? 那边你死去的乡巴佬鼠妈妈吗
[48:58] Enough with home-spun cornpone bullshit. 别再满脑子都是大碴子了
[49:02] A wrong has been committed, 错误已经铸成
[49:04] and there’s only one way to set it right. 只有一种方法纠正它
[49:06] You need to find the thoughtless cretin 你需要找到那个不顾及别人的白痴
[49:08] responsible for your mother’s annihilation, 为你母亲的死负责
[49:11] and then you need to fuck his mind, 然后你需要操死他的精神
[49:13] fuck his heart, 操死他的心脏
[49:15] and fuck his soul. 操死他的灵魂
[49:18] Think you can do that, little fella? 想必你是能做到的吧 小家伙
[49:25] 末日庄园 今天 上午8:53
[49:59] Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15. 早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后开小组会议
末日巡逻队

Post navigation

Previous Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme