时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Caulder! | 考尔德 |
[00:22] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[00:24] | Name’s Kipling. | 我叫吉卜林 |
[00:25] | He is an established Chaos Magician, | 他是一位知名混沌魔术师 |
[00:26] | which explains some of the weird stuff we’ve seen so far. | 这就解释了我们目前为止看到的一些怪事 |
[00:29] | What’s the Cult of the Unwritten Book? | 未尽之书教团是什么 |
[00:31] | Goddamn nightmare. | 他们就是恶梦 |
[00:32] | The Book is being written as we speak. | 那本书现正在编写中 |
[00:34] | Once it’s completed, the Eye will be summoned. | 一旦完成了 会召唤出魔眼 |
[00:37] | The Decreator. And the world will be unmade. | 就是灭物主 世界将会被毁灭 |
[00:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:40] | It’s a door. | 是一扇门 |
[00:42] | Close the portal. Close the portal. | 关上传送门 关上传送门 |
[00:44] | We saved the kid. What else is there? | 我们救了这孩子 还要干什么 |
[00:46] | All we have to do is close the bloody Gates to Nurnheim. | 我们只需要关上通往纳恩海姆的门 |
[00:48] | What the hell is Nurnheim? | 纳恩海姆是什么玩意儿 |
[00:52] | Nurnheim sucks. | 纳恩海姆糟透了 |
[00:54] | Maybe the people in this house can’t save you. | 也许这个房子里的人救不了你 |
[00:56] | But can you at least let us try? | 但你能至少让我们试一下吗 |
[00:58] | What the hell are you supposed to be? | 那你们到底是什么人 |
[01:00] | We are the Archons. The high priests of Nurnheim. | 我们是执政官 是纳恩海姆的大祭司 |
[01:03] | You’re a fucking psychopath. | 你是个该死的神经病 |
[01:05] | You’re nothing more than an organ in a container. | 你不过是个容器里的器官 |
[01:08] | You? | 你 |
[01:10] | Young Kay? | 凯 |
[01:11] | Scared and wounded child. | 胆小的 感情受伤的孩子 |
[01:15] | No, please. | 求你了 不要 |
[01:16] | Elliot! | 艾略特 |
[01:20] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[02:42] | Fuck you, bastard! | 去你的 混蛋 |
[02:44] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[03:12] | Shit! | 操 |
[03:14] | – Careful, princess. – Dykey spic. | -小心点 公主 -女同棕皮鬼 |
[03:52] | Get your fucking narc hands | 放开你们的缉毒脏手 |
[03:55] | off of me, you fucking fascists! | 放开我 该死的法西斯 |
[03:58] | Good to see you too, Jane. | 我们也很高兴见到你 简 |
[04:00] | Where’d they find her this time? | 这次他们在哪找到她的 |
[04:02] | Up your mother’s gaping asshole! | 操你们老母合不拢的屁眼 |
[04:09] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[04:11] | Your mother sucks cocks in hell. | 你老母在地狱里吸屌 |
[04:18] | You’re gonna rot in here, Jane, | 你要烂在这里了 简 |
[04:20] | no matter how many times you try to get away. | 不管你多少次试图逃走 |
[04:24] | Remember that. | 记住了 |
[04:28] | This is where scum | 像你这样的渣滓 |
[04:31] | like you belong. | 就属于这里 |
[04:37] | You mean scum like us? | 你是说像我们这样的渣滓吗 |
[04:40] | Takes one to know one, right? | 我们半斤八两 对吧 |
[04:47] | Shut up, Jane! Shut up! | 闭嘴 简 闭嘴 |
[04:56] | See it there, the Eye of God. | 看那里 上帝之眼 |
[05:00] | Weeping angrily over the land of Sodom and Gomorrah. | 盯着所多玛城与蛾摩拉城愤怒地哭泣 |
[05:03] | He will reap this land, | 他将收割这片土地 |
[05:05] | he will pull the weeds and start again. | 他将拔除杂草重新开始 |
[05:09] | This broken earth will become the new holy promised land. | 这片破碎的大地将成为新的神圣乐土 |
[05:13] | Finally, we will be free of the two-legged blights, | 终于 我们能摆脱两条腿的祸害 |
[05:17] | just as Cain was free of Abel. | 就像该隐摆脱了亚伯一样 |
[05:19] | What he created for us will be ours again. | 上帝为我们创造的世界将重新属于我们 |
[05:24] | 突发新闻 克洛弗顿再陷混乱 | |
[05:26] | I’m out here in Cloverton, where many have gathered | 我现在在克洛弗顿 很多人聚集起来 |
[05:28] | to witness a disturbing abnormality. | 见证令人不安的反常现象 |
[05:31] | As you can see, the eye… | 如你所见 魔眼 |
[05:34] | As you can see, the eye… | 如你所见 魔眼 |
[05:38] | Is it looking at me? | 它在看我吗 |
[05:51] | Look at them quiver in fear. | 瞧他们在恐惧中颤抖 |
[05:53] | The rapture begins! | 狂喜涌上心头 |
[05:55] | And I, the thorn growing in the wilderness, | 而我 荒野中成长的荆棘 |
[05:58] | will flourish in their absence! | 将在他们的缺席中兴旺发达 |
[06:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:04] | Cheese? Of course there will be cheese in the promised land. | 奶酪 乐土当然会有奶酪 |
[06:09] | What? You don’t need people for cheese, we can make cheese! | 什么 不用人类给你奶酪 我们能做奶酪 |
[06:13] | How hard can it be? | 这能有多难 |
[06:15] | Isn’t it just milk and fungus? | 不就是牛奶和真菌吗 |
[06:16] | I mean, the ancient Egyptians figured it out. | 连古埃及人都会做 |
[06:20] | You take that back! | 把那句话收回去 |
[06:22] | It is going to happen this time. | 这次真的要发生了 |
[06:23] | I know it will. | 我就是知道 |
[06:24] | No one can stop the will of God. | 没人能阻止上帝的意志 |
[06:29] | How do we stop this? | 我们怎么阻止这件事 |
[06:30] | I told you, there’s no way. | 我跟你说了 没办法 |
[06:33] | Aucun. Nada. Nemo! | 没有[法语 西语 国际语] |
[06:35] | Once the Decreator’s been summoned, that’s it, it’s over! | 一旦灭物主被召唤了 就完了 结束了 |
[06:39] | We could’ve stopped them. | 我们本可以阻止他们 |
[06:41] | You tried to kill me! | 你试图杀了我 |
[06:42] | I tried to save the bloody planet. | 我试图拯救这个破星球 |
[06:44] | Why can’t you get that through your stupid programming! | 你的蠢程序怎么就是搞不明白 |
[06:53] | Rita. Where are you going? | 丽塔 你去哪 |
[06:54] | I need to find Elliot. | 我要去找艾略特 |
[06:56] | That thing in the sky– | 天空中那个东西 |
[06:57] | I promised to protect him, Larry. I looked out for him. | 我保证了要保护他 拉瑞 我在照顾他 |
[07:01] | I wasn’t a lousy bitch for once. | 我终于不是讨厌的贱人了 |
[07:05] | Turns out a snake can change her stripes. | 看来蛇也能改变斑纹[本性] |
[07:07] | Tigers. | 这句是说老虎 |
[07:08] | What? It doesn’t matter. | 什么 那不重要 |
[07:12] | I have to know if he’s okay. | 我必须知道他是否安好 |
[07:17] | Well, for God sakes, don’t get yourself raptured or anything. | 看在老天的份上 可别欣喜若狂 |
[07:22] | You know, all of this could’ve been avoided | 知道吗 这一切本可以避免的 |
[07:24] | if you Halloween costumes come to life had just done as I said. | 要是你们这些万圣节服装化身照我说的做的话 |
[07:28] | He’s a boy. | 他还是个孩子 |
[07:30] | He’s one boy. | 他只是一个孩子 |
[07:32] | Versus seven-and-a-half billion people. | 对比75亿人 |
[07:35] | All right. Now, how long do we have until the world’s… | 好吧 还有多长时间世界就要… |
[07:37] | You know, gone? | 灰飞烟灭了 |
[07:39] | – Nineteen minutes. – Really? | -19分钟 -真的吗 |
[07:44] | I don’t fucking know! | 我他妈不知道 |
[07:47] | Why don’t you ask the fucking Eye | 你怎么不去问天上那只 |
[07:48] | that’s blinking everything out of existence? | 眨一下就把所有东西消灭掉的魔眼 |
[07:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[08:02] | Kay. That is your name, isn’t it? | 凯 这是你的名字 对吗 |
[08:07] | Aren’t you a very small and pretty thing? | 你可真是个漂亮的小东西 |
[08:09] | There’s no need to be scared, little thing. | 没必要感到害怕 小东西 |
[08:13] | We are lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[08:15] | You… You’re so lucky. | 你 你很幸运 |
[08:20] | You and your squishy friend. | 你和你黏糊糊的朋友 |
[08:24] | We are in the chosen place, | 我们身处被选中之地 |
[08:27] | a special vantage point to watch from as the world disappears. | 一个特殊的有利地点 用来观看世界消失 |
[08:32] | Bit by bit. | 一点又一点 |
[08:34] | Person by person, home by home. | 一人又一人 一家又一家 |
[08:38] | Nurnheim… | 纳恩海姆 |
[08:40] | Will be the last vestige looked upon by the Eye. | 将是最后一个被魔眼看到的地点 |
[08:44] | It’s a very good day. | 今天是个非常好的日子 |
[08:50] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[08:52] | I don’t want to be Kay anymore. | 我不想再做凯了 |
[09:02] | Very few of us want to be what we are. | 很少有人想做自己 |
[09:07] | I think I had a little thing like you once. | 我想我之前也有个你这样的小东西 |
[09:12] | But I don’t remember. | 但我不记得了 |
[09:17] | That must be a gift from the Eye. | 那一定是魔眼赐的礼物 |
[09:23] | What peace nothingness brings. | 虚无带来无上的平静 |
[09:30] | No, no, no. I wasn’t just a… | 不不不 我不只是个… |
[09:32] | I’m not a fucking brain… | 我他妈不是个脑子 |
[09:34] | But, but you’re not a brain anymore. | 但 但 但你不再是脑子了 |
[09:36] | She changed you back. | 她 把你变回来了 |
[09:38] | So that’s something. | 这 这挺了不起的 |
[09:41] | Screw this. Screw it. Screw this! | 去它的 去它吧 去它的 |
[09:44] | Goddamn place and this fucking snow and fuck! | 这天杀的破地方 这操蛋的雪 操 |
[09:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:54] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[10:09] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[10:21] | They’ve really gone and done it this time, Niles. | 他们这次可真是搞砸了 奈尔斯 |
[10:25] | Can’t your children be trusted with anything? | 你那些孩子就这么靠不住吗 |
[10:30] | The goddamned Decreator. No. | 该死的灭物主 不 |
[10:33] | No, this cannot be the end. I refuse. | 不 这不能是结局 我拒绝 |
[10:37] | I haven’t even been in the last two episodes. | 我前两集都没出场 |
[10:39] | We can stop it! | 我们可以阻止它 |
[10:53] | It’ll be difficult, | 会很困难 |
[10:54] | but wholly possible. | 但完全有可能 |
[10:55] | What do you know about this thing? | 你对这东西有什么了解 |
[11:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:01] | Just marveling at the moment Mr. Nobody came to realize | 只是在感叹无名先生意识到自己的全知 |
[11:05] | his omniscience has limits. | 也有局限的这一时刻 |
[11:08] | Be careful, Niles. | 当心点 奈尔斯 |
[11:09] | It’s just a little hop, skip and a jump to the next test of your resolve. | 你距离下一场意志力测试只差一小步 |
[11:14] | And then the world de-creates, and you have nothing. | 然后世界被毁灭 你就什么都没有了 |
[11:18] | We both have nothing. | 我们都什么都没有了 |
[11:20] | So we should work quickly. | 所以我们应该迅速行动 |
[11:22] | The Decreator is a product of faith. | 灭物主是信仰的产物 |
[11:24] | Born from years upon years | 诞生于年复一年的 |
[11:27] | of blind, unwavering belief. | 盲目并坚定的信仰之中 |
[11:30] | Faith like that can only be fought with faith alike. | 这样的信仰只能被相似的信仰打败 |
[11:33] | So we build a religion. | 那我们创建一个宗教 |
[11:36] | We’re going to need a leader, | 我们需要一个领袖 |
[11:37] | someone charismatic enough to enforce faith, | 某个有足够魅力能施加信仰 |
[11:42] | and nurture the true believers. This will take time. | 并且培育真正信徒的人 这需要时间 |
[11:46] | – History… – Yes. | -历史 -没错 |
[11:50] | Are you telling me I’m going to have to comb through a bunch of flashbacks? | 你这是要我去梳理一堆闪回吗 |
[11:53] | I know exactly who we need, and exactly where to look. | 我知道我们需要谁 还有要去哪里找 |
[11:58] | – Jane. – Jane. | -简 -简 |
[12:00] | First we need to find a very specific version of her. | 首先我们要找到她的一个特殊人格 |
[12:02] | And then we need to find someone working in the past, | 然后我们要一个人在过去行动 |
[12:05] | and someone else working in the present. | 另一个人在现在行动 |
[12:11] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[12:16] | There isn’t much time. | 没有多少时间了 |
[12:18] | Alas, poor Caulder. | 唉 可怜的考尔德 |
[12:20] | Burdened with a father’s fear. | 背负着作为父亲的恐惧 |
[12:23] | He begs for the ear of his far superior nemesis. | 他请求完全优越于他的仇敌聆听 |
[12:26] | Will Mr. Nobody and the Chief truly rally together | 无名先生与首席能否真正联手 |
[12:30] | for the salvation of the human race? | 为了拯救人类而行动呢 |
[12:36] | Sure. | 当然能 |
[12:39] | Onward we go, into flashback number one, | 我们走 进入一号闪回 |
[12:43] | spiraling down the toilet of culture into an uprising called “punk.” | 冲入文化的马桶进入新兴的”朋克”时代 |
[12:47] | There she is, our would-be messiah. | 就是她 我们未来的救世主 |
[12:51] | But no. | 但是不对 |
[12:52] | This isn’t the Jane we need, not exactly. | 这不是我们需要的简 不完全是 |
[12:56] | 1976. Ooh, what’s this? | 1976年 这是什么 |
[13:00] | Could this be the moment Jane’s 64 personalities | 这会不会是简的64个人格 |
[13:03] | were given their superpowers? | 获得超能力的那一刻 |
[13:06] | The very moment? | 就是这个时刻吗 |
[13:09] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[13:13] | Winter of 1978. | 1978年冬天 |
[13:15] | This is the moment Jane first met the pseudo family she never wanted. | 这是简第一次见她从没想要的假冒家庭的时刻 |
[13:20] | The first time she was given a real home to live in | 这是她第一次住进真正的家 |
[13:23] | that didn’t have the pungent smell of 409 | 这里没有清洁剂的刺鼻味道 |
[13:25] | and piss hanging in the air. | 也没有飘散在空气中的尿味 |
[13:29] | Hello, I’m Rita Farr. | 你好 我是丽塔·法尔 |
[13:31] | Something smells like dusty queefs. | 有什么闻起来像是吸土老逼 |
[13:34] | Oh, Jane. | 简啊 |
[13:36] | Dire, incorrigible Jane. | 悲惨 无可救药的简 |
[13:38] | This is all very entertaining, | 这一切都很有趣 |
[13:40] | but sadly not quite what we’re looking for. | 但可惜不是我们需要的 |
[13:45] | A-ha! Here we are, 1977. | 哈 我们到了 1977年 |
[13:49] | Perfect. Just the right Jane, | 完美 正是我们需要的简 |
[13:51] | not too soggy, not too stiff. | 不太沉闷 不太呆板 |
[13:55] | Things might look a little grim right now, but trust me, | 现在可能看起来有点阴暗 但相信我 |
[13:58] | you’re about to bear witness to the birth of a star. | 你将要见证一个明星的诞生 |
[14:03] | I will behave. | 我会守规矩 |
[14:05] | It is my place to behave. My privilege to– | 守规矩是我该做的 是我的荣幸… |
[14:10] | Jane! | 简 |
[14:12] | I said to repeat. | 我说了跟我重复 |
[14:14] | The therapy will not work unless you repeat. | 除非你重复 否则治疗不会起效 |
[14:17] | I didn’t fucking do it. | 不是我做的 |
[14:19] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[14:22] | You didn’t burn your quarters. | 你没有烧掉你的房间 |
[14:26] | And you definitely did not put your fist | 你也绝对没有一拳 |
[14:29] | through the day room television. | 砸破娱乐室的电视机 |
[14:33] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[14:37] | So you’re not fucking deaf, huh? | 所以你并不是聋子 |
[14:40] | Oh, you think you’re a very clever girl, don’t you, Jane? | 你认为自己很聪明是吗 简 |
[14:45] | Well, we do not abide smart-mouths or attitude. | 我们绝不容忍油嘴滑舌或态度恶劣 |
[14:50] | Not in my facility. | 在我的医院里不行 |
[14:56] | I’m trying to help you. | 我想要帮你 |
[15:00] | I want my patients to get better. | 我希望我的病人能好起来 |
[15:02] | I want you to get better. | 我希望你能好起来 |
[15:04] | But… | 但是 |
[15:06] | If we can’t do this here, together… | 如果我们不能在这里完成治疗 |
[15:11] | I’ll have no choice but to send you away | 我就别无选择 只能把你送走 |
[15:14] | and have that very bad piece of you cut out. | 让别人把你身上邪恶的部分切除 |
[15:21] | We don’t want that, do we? | 我们不想那样 对吧 |
[15:28] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[15:38] | Let’s try a different avenue. | 我们试试别的方法吧 |
[15:41] | You’re not listening to me, I’m telling you the truth. | 你根本没听我说 我说的是事实 |
[15:48] | Tell me about Kay Challis. | 跟我说说凯·查利斯 |
[15:55] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[16:00] | Have I found your off switch? | 我是找到了你的开关吗 |
[16:05] | Your papers, your real papers came in today. | 你的档案 真正的档案今天到了 |
[16:10] | Tell me, when did Kay become Jane? | 跟我说说 凯是什么时候变成简的 |
[16:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:17] | Well, then… | 那好吧 |
[16:18] | Perhaps the better question is | 也许更好的问题是 |
[16:21] | how did Kay become Jane? | 凯是怎么变成简的 |
[16:28] | I bet it was when you were very small. | 我猜是在你很小的时候吧 |
[16:33] | When the world was very big, | 那时世界很大 |
[16:36] | and filled with monsters. | 到处都是怪物 |
[16:41] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:44] | Did your monster have a name, Kay? | 你的怪物有名字吗 凯 |
[17:07] | Did yours? | 你的有吗 |
[17:15] | Was her name “mother”? | 她的名字是不是”母亲” |
[17:17] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | Acute narcissism and misogyny. | 严重的自恋症及厌女症 |
[17:23] | You’re a textbook example for enduring familial abuse. | 你是个忍受家庭虐待的典型 |
[17:28] | Your hair… | 你的头发 |
[17:30] | Your eyes… | 你的眼睛 |
[17:31] | Deflection is a sign of insecurity. | 精神偏向是没有安全感的表现 |
[17:35] | Do you feel insecure, Dr. Bertrand? | 你觉得没有安全感吗 伯特兰医生 |
[17:41] | – Yes. – Very insecure. | -是的 -非常没有安全感 |
[17:43] | Ever since that day in the locker room | 自从更衣室里的那天起 |
[17:45] | when you realized you were very under-developed | 你发现自己作为一个青少年男孩 |
[17:48] | for a teenage boy. | 严重发育不良 |
[17:51] | You can still hear them laughing at you, can’t you? | 你现在还能听到他们在嘲笑你 对吗 |
[17:53] | The way your mother laughed at you | 当你哭着扑向你母亲的怀抱时 |
[17:55] | when you went crying into her arms. | 她嘲笑你的样子 |
[17:57] | What did she call you, Dr. Bertrand? | 她叫你什么 伯特兰医生 |
[18:01] | Teeny Weenie Peenie. | 微微小小丁丁 |
[18:05] | So much self-loathing. | 你如此地厌恶自己 |
[18:10] | How do you live with yourself? | 你怎么能忍受你自己呢 |
[18:15] | There’s that feeling again. | 这种感觉又来了 |
[18:20] | It’s there, isn’t it? | 就在你心里对吧 |
[18:23] | Growing into an impulse. | 变成了一种冲动 |
[18:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:27] | The one that makes you want to take that pen in your hand, | 那种冲动让你想拿起手中的这支笔 |
[18:33] | and jam it into your eye. | 戳进自己的眼睛里 |
[18:35] | Over and over again. | 一次又一次重复 |
[18:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:42] | Go on, Doctor. | 戳吧 医生 |
[18:46] | You’re finally free of your mother. | 你终于摆脱你母亲了 |
[18:50] | Free to act as you like. | 想怎么做就怎么做 |
[18:54] | That is your hand, your pen… | 这是你的手 你的笔 |
[19:01] | And you can jam it in your eye as many times as you like. | 你想用它戳眼睛多少次都行 |
[19:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:10] | Your methods may be ungainly, Dr. Bertrand. | 你的方法也许很拙劣 伯特兰医生 |
[19:14] | But your diagnosis does have its truths. | 但你的诊断确实有道理 |
[19:17] | Once upon a time, | 很久以前 |
[19:19] | my world was big and filled with monsters. | 我的世界确实很大 到处都是怪物 |
[19:26] | But now the world is small… | 但现在我的世界很小 |
[19:32] | And I am the monster. | 而我就是那个怪物 |
[19:39] | Well, actually, I’m the monster. | 其实我才是那个怪物 |
[19:42] | But we’ll work on that. | 但这个以后再说 |
[19:44] | Brava, Dr. Harrison, brava! | 干得好 哈里森医生 干得好 |
[19:46] | Aren’t you a marvelous specimen? | 你真是个不可思议的样本 |
[19:48] | So much grit, so much drama. | 勇气非常 戏精上身 |
[19:54] | Suddenly, her restraints came undone. | 突然间 她的束缚松开了 |
[20:01] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[20:03] | Me? I’m the burning bush in the desert, | 我吗 我是沙漠中燃烧的灌木 |
[20:06] | the filicidal presence on the mountain peak, | 山峰上弑杀子女的存在 |
[20:08] | the voice in Noah’s head | 诺亚脑中的那个声音 |
[20:10] | that made him fill a boat with animals, two-by-two. | 让他把一艘船装满了动物 一对又一对 |
[20:14] | Come, Dr. Harrison. We have a world to save. | 来吧 哈里森医生 我们要去拯救世界 |
[20:26] | I don’t think that’s going to work. | 我认为这样行不通 |
[20:30] | This is not my fucking life. | 这不是我该过的人生 |
[20:33] | I didn’t turn into a robot, who turned into a brain, | 我不该变成机器人 然后又变成大脑 |
[20:36] | who gets trapped in a snow globe | 还和世上最没用的傻逼 |
[20:38] | with the most useless fucking person in the world! | 一起被困在雪景球里 |
[20:41] | This is not my fucking life! | 这不是我该过的人生 |
[20:43] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:47] | You think… | 你以为… |
[20:51] | This isn’t | 这也不是 |
[20:54] | what I wanted for my life either. | 我所希望的人生 |
[20:56] | You think I want to be stuck in here with a brute? | 你以为我想和一个野兽一起被困在这里吗 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:02] | You think just because I’m one of the other personalities, | 你以为因为我是其他的人格之一 |
[21:05] | I don’t have feelings? | 我就没有感情吗 |
[21:07] | Jane isn’t the only one with hopes, and dreams, and emotions. | 不只是简有希望 梦想和情感 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[21:14] | I just… | 只是 |
[21:15] | If this is really about to go to hell, then… | 如果世界真的要完蛋了 那么… |
[21:17] | I just want to spend my last moments with her. | 我想和她一起度过最后的时光 |
[21:21] | Well, tough shit, asswipe! | 那你可不走运 混账东西 |
[21:25] | We’re not a fucking menu, | 我们不是菜单 |
[21:26] | and you don’t get to make fucking orders! | 也轮不到你来点菜 |
[21:35] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[21:38] | Elliot, | 艾略特 |
[21:40] | my God, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[21:48] | It’s different than I imagined. | 它和我想象中的不太一样 |
[21:52] | I sort of pictured it to be all black. | 我本以为会是全黑的 |
[21:56] | A black hole made out of dark fire. | 黑暗之火凝聚成的黑洞 |
[22:00] | More like Hades | 像冥府一样 |
[22:01] | in that book my mom got me for my… | 那本书上是这样写的 |
[22:07] | For my birthday. | 过生日时妈妈送我的 |
[22:17] | They say when you get to hell, | 他们说 到达地狱的时候 |
[22:21] | Persephone greets you. | 珀尔塞福涅会向你问好 |
[22:25] | She forgives you, | 她会原谅你 |
[22:27] | she walks with you. | 与你同行 |
[22:32] | Do you think that’s true? | 你觉得那是真的吗 |
[22:36] | I know that look. | 我认得这种表情 |
[22:39] | It’s not your fault, Elliot. | 这不是你的错 艾略特 |
[22:41] | Of course it is. | 当然是我的错 |
[22:43] | Everyone’s gonna die because of me. | 所有人都会因我而死 |
[22:45] | No. | 不 |
[22:47] | You should’ve let me die. | 你应该让我死的 |
[22:49] | I don’t know what I should’ve done. | 我不知道我应该做什么 |
[22:54] | I’ve never had to save the goddamn world before. | 我以前从没承担过拯救世界的责任 |
[22:57] | But I knew I wasn’t going | 但我知道我不能 |
[22:59] | to let someone else die for all of this. | 让别人为这一切去死 |
[23:07] | Maybe you haven’t seen the world, Elliot, but I have, | 你可能并不了解这个世界 但我了解 |
[23:11] | and trust me, it’s garbage. | 相信我 这个世界就是垃圾 |
[23:14] | People lie, and they hurt each other. | 尔虞我诈 互相伤害 |
[23:19] | And they wear these things on their feet called Crocs. | 他们还穿一种叫卡骆驰的洞洞鞋 |
[23:26] | I went with my gut, | 我按直觉行动 |
[23:29] | and my gut says you deserve a break. | 直觉告诉我你该喘口气了 |
[23:33] | We both do. | 我们都是 |
[23:37] | So it’s the end of the world. | 就算是世界末日又怎样 |
[23:39] | But we have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[23:45] | We should do something. | 我们应该做些什么 |
[23:46] | Something special. | 做些特别的事 |
[23:50] | – Like what? – Anything. | -比如呢 -什么都行 |
[23:54] | What have you always wanted to do? | 有什么你一直想做的事吗 |
[23:56] | A place you’ve always wanted to see. | 一直想去的地方 |
[24:00] | Food you’ve always wanted to taste… | 一直想尝的食物 |
[24:02] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[24:05] | Whatever it is, we’ll do it. | 不管是什么 我们都会去做 |
[24:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:07] | So now you can walk? | 你现在能走路了 |
[25:11] | You’re not the Chief. You can’t be. | 你不是首席 这不可能 |
[25:14] | – I’m enough of him. – What the hell does that mean? | -有我就够了 -你这什么意思 |
[25:16] | How did you get here and what happened to Mr. Nobody? | 你怎么回来的 无名先生怎么了 |
[25:18] | Don’t ask him about Mr. Nobody! | 不要问他无名先生的事 |
[25:22] | Or mention his name. | 也不要提那个名字 |
[25:26] | Trust me. My favorite pumps were ruined. | 相信我 我最喜欢的高跟鞋付出了代价 |
[25:28] | – Jesus, Niles. You’re a mess. – A mess? | -奈尔斯 你真是一团糟 -一团糟 |
[25:31] | This is dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[25:33] | What if he’s a bomb sent here by Mr. Nobody? | 万一他是无名先生送来的炸弹呢 |
[25:40] | Chief, you have to let us help you. Tell us where– | 首席 让我们帮你 告诉我们 |
[25:42] | Please. | 别问了 |
[25:43] | The only booby-trap he laid was the one in my esophagus. | 他设下的唯一一个陷阱在我的食道里 |
[25:48] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[25:50] | I know this is hard to take in. | 我知道你们很难接受 |
[25:52] | And I can’t imagine | 我也无法想象 |
[25:54] | what you’ve been going through for this last– | 你们在过去的48小时里 |
[25:57] | 48 hours, but… | 都经历了什么 但是 |
[25:59] | We have a plan. | 我们有一个计划 |
[26:01] | In motion. | 已经开始了 |
[26:05] | It’s a bit wonky, but it will work. | 有一点小问题 但肯定能成功 |
[26:08] | And it’s the best we could come up with under the circumstances. | 在这种情况下 这是我们最好的计划了 |
[26:11] | What do you mean “We”? | “我们”是谁 |
[26:12] | You’re working together? | 你们两个在合作 |
[26:14] | – Wait. You and Mr.– – No! | -等等 你和无名… -别说 |
[26:20] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[26:25] | No need to explain. | 不用解释了 |
[26:28] | I’m done playing gooseberry. | 老子不当电灯泡了 |
[26:30] | And unlike this collection of limp dicks you’ve assembled, | 和你召集的这些蠢货不一样 |
[26:33] | I am perfectly aware | 我很明白 |
[26:34] | the apocalypse makes for some very odd bedfellows. | 末日降临会促成一些奇怪的结盟 |
[26:38] | Survival and all that. | 为了活命什么的 |
[26:40] | Now, tell us what needs to be done. | 告诉我们需要做什么吧 |
[26:44] | All you have to do is stick to the script. | 你们只需要按剧本走就行了 |
[26:47] | There will be a boy born | 会有一个男孩出生 |
[26:49] | with the words of an ancient language | 在他的皮肤上 古代语言 |
[26:50] | sprouting on him through time. | 随时间推移而蔓延 |
[26:53] | Once he’s 18, the scripture on his skin will be complete, | 等到他18岁 皮肤上的经文就会完成 |
[26:57] | and the cult that you foster, my dear Dr. Harrison, | 哈里森医生 你所培养的教团 |
[27:00] | will converge at his dwelling place | 就会聚集到他的家中 |
[27:02] | and chant the verses together | 一起吟诵经文 |
[27:05] | in order to conjure our grotesque messiah. | 召唤我们奇形怪状的救世主 |
[27:09] | The Re-Creator. | 复物主 |
[27:16] | “The Re-Creator”? | “复物主” |
[27:18] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理清头绪 |
[27:22] | You want to fight something called the “Decreator” | 你想用”复物主” |
[27:26] | with something called the “Re-Creator”? | 来对抗”灭物主” |
[27:28] | So I’m no L. Ron Hubbard. | 我没有L·罗恩·哈伯德的文采 |
[27:30] | Who has the time? | 谁有那个时间 |
[27:31] | That is some weak sauce, mister. | 这真是弱爆了 先生 |
[27:35] | Then take this as an opportunity | 那就把这当成一个机会 |
[27:37] | to test your powers of influence, Dr. Harrison. | 来测试你的影响力 哈里森医生 |
[27:42] | Are you up for the challenge? | 准备好接受挑战了吗 |
[27:47] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[28:05] | – Who was that in the cathedral? -Stop. | -教堂里的那个人格是谁 -别问了 |
[28:09] | Never seen her before. | 从没见过她 |
[28:12] | Kay, right? Is that her name? | 凯 是吗 这是她的名字吗 |
[28:14] | Shut your fucking hole! | 闭上你的铁洞 |
[28:16] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[28:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:20] | I just wanted to thank her. | 我只是想谢谢她 |
[28:24] | She cared enough to pick me up when I was just a– | 她足够好心地把我带了出来 即使我只是 |
[28:26] | A brain on the floor. | 一个扔在地上的大脑 |
[28:29] | Well, you’re never gonna talk to her, or about her, ever again. | 你再也不许和她说话 或者讨论起她的事 |
[28:33] | God, can’t we just ride out the apocalypse without all this shit? | 天哪 我们能不能和睦地度过世界末日 |
[28:37] | I thought we had a good thing going. | 我以为我们相处的很好 |
[28:40] | Two freaks on a yellow brick road, or something like that. | 像《绿野仙踪》那条黄砖路上的好伙伴一样 |
[28:44] | I thought you knew me. | 我以为你了解我的 |
[28:45] | No. You thought you knew me. | 不 你以为你了解我而已 |
[28:53] | Odd way to meet an old friend, again. | 以奇怪的方式再次见到了老朋友 |
[28:56] | Standing on two legs, working with the enemy. | 双腿健全 与敌人合作 |
[28:58] | Surrounded by his menagerie. | 被他的马戏团野兽们环绕 |
[29:01] | Aren’t we creatures of “Odd”? | 我们不是生来”奇怪”吗 |
[29:03] | As I recall, the last time I saw you, | 我记得上次见面时 |
[29:05] | you left me for dead in a cavern in Istanbul. | 你留我一个人在伊斯坦布尔的洞穴里等死 |
[29:08] | You wouldn’t stop whining at me. | 那是因为你一直对我发牢骚 |
[29:10] | Besides, I was in urgent need of a drink. | 再说了 我特别想要喝酒 |
[29:13] | Good to see you haven’t changed. | 很高兴你没变 |
[29:19] | So, are you sure about him? | 所以 你相信他吗 |
[29:22] | He-who-cannot-be-named. | 那个不能提及名字的人 |
[29:25] | It’s the only shot we’ve got. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[29:27] | If all goes to plan, | 如果计划顺利 |
[29:28] | Baphomet will point us towards the Re-written Book. | 鲍芙默会把我们引向重著之书 |
[29:31] | We find him, and we summon the Re-Creator. | 我们找到他 召唤出复物主 |
[29:34] | Re-written Book? | 重著之书 |
[29:38] | So another boy’s going to have to suffer? | 所以会有另一个男孩被折磨 |
[29:41] | Don’t be so sentimental, sweetheart. | 别这么多愁善感 亲爱的 |
[29:46] | It’ll give you crow’s feet. | 你会长鱼尾纹的 |
[29:51] | Oh, what is it now, Willou– | 又怎么了 威洛 |
[29:54] | Niles! Well, what a delightful surprise. | 奈尔斯 真是个惊喜 |
[29:57] | Baphomet. How lovely to see you again. | 鲍芙默 很高兴再次见到你 |
[30:02] | There’s that silky voice I miss. | 我怀念那柔滑的声音 |
[30:04] | Like hot jam and honey. | 像热果酱和蜂蜜 |
[30:06] | You really do turn my trot into a gallop, Mr. Caulder. | 你真的能让我内心小鹿乱撞 考尔德先生 |
[30:09] | Oh, you’re too kind. | 你太客气了 |
[30:11] | Are you two gonna get a stable | 你们要去开个房间 |
[30:13] | or can we get on with this Re-Creator business? | 还是我们可以继续讨论复物主的事了 |
[30:15] | Uh, Re-Creator? | 复物主 |
[30:17] | We’re looking for the Re-written Book. | 我们在找重著之书 |
[30:19] | Do you sense it? | 你有感觉到它吗 |
[30:21] | Re-written? Hmm, I don’t see it. | 重著之书 我没看见 |
[30:24] | There is no such thing. | 没有这个东西 |
[30:26] | And there your plan goes tits up. | 你的计划碰壁了 |
[30:28] | Give it time. | 给它些时间 |
[30:32] | Baphomet… | 鲍芙默 |
[30:33] | Oui, Mr. Caulder? | 是的 考尔德先生 |
[30:35] | Would you mind trying again, please? | 你介意再试一次吗 |
[30:38] | Yes, you dumb horse-head, look again. | 快点 你这个蠢马头 再看看 |
[30:42] | Because it’s all happening, baby. | 因为一切都正在发生 |
[30:52] | Okay, Jane, I’m coming in. | 好了 简 我要进来了 |
[30:56] | You better fucking handle yourself! | 你最好管好你自己 |
[30:58] | Because if you don’t, | 如果你不管好自己 |
[31:00] | I’m gonna fucking knock your goddamn lights out. | 我要把你丫打成植物人 |
[31:13] | You’re so right. | 你完全没错 |
[31:14] | He hears your worries. | 他听得见你的担忧 |
[31:17] | He hears your distress. | 他听得见你的焦虑 |
[31:19] | The Re-Creator? | 复物主 |
[31:20] | Dr. Harrison’s gift of super-powered charm and influence | 哈里森医生的超级魅力和影响力 |
[31:23] | made her a regular old Bonnie Nettles. | 让她成了邦妮·奈特那样的邪教迷人精 |
[31:26] | Why are you swallowing these pharmaceuticals? | 你为什么要吃药 |
[31:30] | You know as well as I do that | 你和我都知道 |
[31:32] | the only true healing you need is the Re-Creator. | 你唯一真正需要的疗愈是复物主 |
[31:37] | The cult will help you find your purpose. | 教团会帮你找到目标 |
[31:42] | Your true calling. | 你真正的使命 |
[31:47] | Isn’t that what you always wanted? | 这不是你一直想要的吗 |
[31:55] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道自己需要做什么 |
[31:58] | You know you have to spread | 你知道你需要将 |
[32:01] | the word of the Re-Creator far and wide. | 复物主之言广而传之 |
[32:04] | Yes! | 是的 |
[32:05] | You are worthy of this lifelong dream of yours. | 你值得去实现自己的毕生梦想 |
[32:09] | – You can change the world! – Yes! | -你可以改变世界 -是的 |
[32:12] | – You can save the world. – Yes! | -你可以拯救世界 -是的 |
[32:15] | Yes! | 是的 |
[32:16] | Re-Creator! Re-Creator! | 复物主 复物主 |
[32:20] | Re-Creator! | 复物主 |
[32:21] | Hey, this is a pretty good cult. | 这是个教团真棒 |
[32:24] | Oh, yeah. Way better than the last three I’ve been in. | 是的 比我加入的前三个好太多 |
[32:27] | Re-Creator! Re-Creator! | 复物主 复物主 |
[32:31] | Re-Creator! Re-Creator! | 复物主 复物主 |
[32:43] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[32:58] | What does your father think of all this? | 你父亲对这事怎么看 |
[33:01] | He knows what he needs to know. | 他知道他需要知道的事 |
[33:06] | You shouldn’t have come here, Vic. | 你不该来这里的 维克 |
[33:11] | I came here because of you. | 我来这里是因为你 |
[33:14] | The only reason I got hurt is ’cause of your friend. | 我受伤的唯一原因是因为你的伙伴 |
[33:16] | If I knew you had a habit of working with the dark side, | 如果我知道你有与阴暗面共事的习惯 |
[33:19] | I would have been more careful around him. | 在他身边时我会更加小心的 |
[33:20] | You’re being absurd. | 你太荒唐了 |
[33:22] | Because I have a moral compass? | 因为我有道德准则 |
[33:24] | Willoughby and I are working together | 威洛比和我一起合作 |
[33:26] | to try and save this world– | 为了拯救世界 |
[33:27] | – Save the world, right, I got you. – From destruction. | -拯救世界 我知道了 -防止毁灭 |
[33:30] | So suddenly it’s okay to play both sides of the line? | 所以突然之间就可以脚踏两只船 |
[33:33] | Work with the evil? | 与恶魔合作 |
[33:35] | You are so far up your own ass. | 你太自以为是了 |
[33:37] | No! What? | 不 什么 |
[33:39] | I know the difference. | 我清楚这两者之间的区别 |
[33:41] | There’s good and there’s evil. | 这边是好的 这边是坏的 |
[33:43] | I know which side I want to be on. | 我知道我想站在哪一边 |
[33:46] | Man, not so long ago, a smart man once told me, | 不久之前 有个聪明人曾告诉我 |
[33:50] | “You need to hold onto who Vic Stone is.” | “你必须牢牢记住维克多·斯通是谁” |
[33:53] | That’s who I am. That’s where I stand. | 这就是我的身份 这就是我的立场 |
[33:55] | Then I’m sorry I don’t live up to your expectations. | 那么很抱歉我辜负了你的期望 |
[33:57] | I don’t know why I care. | 我也不知道我为什么要在乎 |
[34:00] | You’re not even you right now. | 你现在甚至根本不是你 |
[34:04] | Hey, have you ever heard of Nurnheim? | 你听说过纳恩海姆吗 |
[34:07] | Of course. Why? | 当然听说过 怎么了 |
[34:08] | Willoughby sent Jane and Cliff | 威洛比让简和克里夫去巴塞罗那 |
[34:10] | to Barcelona to find the Gates to Nurnheim. | 找通往纳恩海姆的门 |
[34:13] | What? Why would he do such a foolish thing? | 什么 他为什么要干这样的蠢事 |
[34:17] | ‘Cause they bloody well insisted, that’s why. | 因为他们坚持这么做 这就是原因 |
[34:20] | – You’re a bloody fool, Kipling. – What is that? | -你就是个傻子 吉卜林 -那是什么 |
[34:23] | There it is. Stolen from me. | 就是这个 从我这里被偷走的东西 |
[34:26] | Like everything else around here. | 就像这里其他的一切 |
[34:28] | That’s Nurnheim? | 那就是纳恩海姆 |
[34:29] | Never mind. Baphomet found it, Niles. | 不重要 这是鲍芙默找到的 奈尔斯 |
[34:31] | So whatever scheme you and that abomination cooked up is working. | 所以你和那个可恶家伙的计划起作用了 |
[34:35] | The Re-written Book exists, and it’s not far from here. | 重著之书存在 并且离这里不远 |
[34:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:00] | Why am I always the one doing your grunt work, Niles? | 为什么总是我来给你做牛做马 奈尔斯 |
[35:03] | There’s brains and there’s brawn, Willoughby. | 有人动脑 有人动手 威洛比 |
[35:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[35:23] | The spirit… | 那个魂魄… |
[35:25] | It let the first Unwritten Book go. | 放走了第一本未尽之书 |
[35:27] | It put the boy in harm’s way. | 它让那个男孩置身于危险之中 |
[35:30] | Not that it mattered in the end. | 虽然最后没什么太大影响 |
[35:31] | But whatever I do, | 但不管我做什么 |
[35:34] | it always finds a way to hurt me, punish me. | 它总是能找到办法来伤害我 惩罚我 |
[35:38] | What makes you think it’s punishing you? | 是什么让你觉得他在惩罚你 |
[35:40] | I saw the tape, of you and the machine. | 我看过那盘带子了 关于你和那个机器 |
[35:44] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[35:45] | I didn’t think you were ready. | 我觉得你还没准备好 |
[35:50] | Larry, the… | 拉瑞… |
[35:52] | The spirit only feels tortured because you torture yourself. | 魂魄只有当你自我折磨的时候才会觉得被折磨 |
[35:57] | Hearing it say that, it sounded so… | 它这么说 听起来还真是… |
[36:02] | True. | 真实 |
[36:03] | I feel like everyone I’ve ever gotten close to has felt that way. | 我感觉和我亲近的每个人都有这种感受 |
[36:07] | – Tortured. – Larry– | -他们备受折磨 -拉瑞… |
[36:08] | That name. My name. | 那个名字 我的名字 |
[36:14] | Sounds so long ago. | 听起来太遥远了 |
[36:16] | So foreign. | 太陌生了 |
[36:19] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[36:22] | Sometimes I wonder if Larry Trainor died years ago | 有时候我会想是不是拉瑞·崔纳多年前就死了 |
[36:24] | and this is some fucked-up afterlife. | 而现在是什么糟透了的来生 |
[36:30] | Other times, I think I am the fucked-up afterlife. | 其他时候 我觉得我就是那个糟透了的来生 |
[36:34] | Dragging everyone into my own personal shit-storm hell. | 让每个人都在我自己的地狱里泥足深陷 |
[36:42] | That’s what I see, you know… | 这就是每次魂魄离开我的时候… |
[36:45] | Every time the spirit leaves me. | 我看见的东西 |
[36:48] | I see everyone I’ve ever loved. | 我看见我爱的每个人 |
[36:51] | Burning. | 都在燃烧 |
[36:53] | Because of me. | 因我而燃烧 |
[36:54] | Have you ever tried communicating this to the spirit? | 你有试着把这些想法告诉魂魄吗 |
[36:58] | It’s a lot more sensitive and powerful than you might think. | 他也许比你想象中的更为敏感而有力 |
[37:04] | Perhaps you should give it a try. | 也许你该试试 |
[37:09] | – What are you doing? – Be quiet. | -你在干嘛 -别吵 |
[37:11] | – Calm down, please. -Help! | -拜托你冷静点 -救命啊 |
[37:12] | Hold him still. | 把他按住 |
[37:14] | Hurry up. He smells like a dolly grip on a hot day. | 快 他闻起来就像是大热天满身臭汗的场工 |
[37:16] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[37:18] | Yeah, right. | 这就对了 |
[37:23] | “Peace and love.” | “爱与和平” |
[37:25] | “Peace and love.” | “爱与和平” |
[37:29] | “Ass is life.” Flip him over! | “人生如屁” 把他翻个身 |
[37:35] | This isn’t a Re-written Book. | 这根本就不是重著之书 |
[37:38] | It’s a douchebag. | 这是个人渣 |
[37:39] | I should probably explain. | 我应该解释的 |
[37:42] | You see, it turns out the psychiatric patients | 精神病人其实都很有 |
[37:44] | had a flair for the creative. | 创造的天分 |
[37:47] | Who would have known? | 谁又知道呢 |
[37:48] | When the Decreator appears in the sky, | 当灭物主在天空中出现的时候 |
[37:52] | you will know it is time to call upon the Re-Creator. | 你就知道是时候召唤复物主了 |
[37:56] | In order to do so, a boy, | 为了这么做 一个男孩 |
[37:58] | known as the Re-written Book, | 他被称为重著之书 |
[38:02] | covered in ancient script, must be read. | 他被古老的文字所覆盖 他必须被解读 |
[38:07] | Does it have to be a boy? | 必须是个男孩吗 |
[38:09] | I also have an issue with the overt use | 我对这件事中公然使用的 |
[38:11] | of male-gender pronouns in this exercise. | 男性代词也不太舒服 |
[38:14] | Gloria Steinem over here. | 葛罗莉亚·斯坦能来了 |
[38:16] | Suck a tailpipe, Marilyn. | 去你的 玛丽琳 |
[38:18] | How about a dog instead of a boy? | 用狗替代男孩怎么样 |
[38:23] | I like dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[38:28] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[38:40] | And what’s with the words being visible all the time? | 并且这些文字一直可见是怎么回事 |
[38:43] | Isn’t that a dead giveaway to anyone | 这不就是明摆着让那些在找书的人 |
[38:46] | who might be hunting the Book? | 找上门来吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah, the words should be invisible. | 是啊 那些字应该是隐形的 |
[38:50] | If I had something that was gonna stop the world from ending, | 如果我有能够阻止世界毁灭的东西 |
[38:52] | I’d want to hide it. You know, from bad guys. | 我会想藏起来不让坏人知道的 |
[39:09] | That’s good logic. | 有道理 |
[39:10] | But if no one will be able to read the words, then I don’t see– | 但如果没人能看到那些文字 我觉得… |
[39:13] | I know. What if there’s a bell? | 我知道 但如果有个门铃呢 |
[39:16] | And then, you ring it. | 你按响它 |
[39:19] | And then the writing appears. | 字就出现了 |
[39:22] | Marilyn. | 玛丽琳 |
[39:24] | You are brilliant. | 你真聪明 |
[39:27] | When the time comes, you will be my chosen one. | 当时机到来 你就会是我的天选之人 |
[39:32] | You will be the one to come find me, | 你会是那个来找到我 |
[39:35] | to remind me of what must be done. | 并提醒我该做什么的人 |
[39:37] | Yes, Dr. Harrison was a perfect creature. | 对 哈里森医生是个完美的存在 |
[39:40] | Except of course for one small hitch in her personality. | 当然除了性格上有一个小瑕疵 |
[39:45] | – What do you want your other followers to do?- Yeah. | -其他的追随者做些什么 -是啊 |
[39:48] | She was utterly and marvelously insane. | 她是个惊天地动鬼神的大疯子 |
[39:52] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[39:57] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[39:58] | Like there’s a giant eye in the sky watching you. | 就像空中有个巨大的眼睛在看着你们 |
[40:33] | Is this part of the plan? | 这也是计划的一部分吗 |
[40:42] | I think something’s supposed to happen. | 我觉得应该有什么事要发生 |
[40:50] | What the fuck? | 搞什么呢 |
[41:07] | Chief! | 首席 |
[41:09] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[41:26] | Holy cannoli, I’m not in Jersey anymore. | 我的妈呀 我已经不在泽西了 |
[41:32] | Dr. Harrison, it’s me! | 哈里森医生 是我 |
[41:36] | Now, I know what you’re gonna say… | 我知道你现在要说什么 |
[41:39] | I haven’t changed one bit. | 我一点也没变 |
[41:41] | Chock it up to tomato pie and a pack a day. | 每天一个番茄派和一包烟 |
[41:45] | Who the hell are you? | 你谁啊 |
[41:46] | Marilyn. From Corpus Sanatorium. | 玛丽琳 尸体疗养院的 |
[41:50] | Nah, I think you’re mistaken, lady. | 我觉得你认错人了 |
[41:52] | Honey, I just traveled all the way from Jersey to Barcelona, | 亲爱的 我大老远从泽西到巴塞罗那 |
[41:56] | cut open a priest, climbed inside him, | 给一个牧师开膛破肚 爬进他的身体 |
[41:58] | and landed in a snow globe. | 最后到了一个雪花水晶球里 |
[42:00] | And now I’m standing here talking to a freaking Robotman. | 现在我还站在这跟一个机甲人说话 |
[42:03] | I don’t think I’m mistaken. | 我觉得我没有认错人 |
[42:08] | Sweetie, I’m here because you wanted me to be. | 亲爱的 我在这是因为你要我来的 |
[42:12] | You gave me purpose when I needed it. | 你在我迷失时给了我目标 |
[42:16] | Now the world needs you. | 现在世界需要你 |
[42:19] | To ring that bell over there. | 去敲响那边的钟 |
[42:21] | It’s time, sweetie. | 是时候了 亲爱的 |
[42:31] | Marilyn. | 玛丽琳 |
[42:33] | – Good to see you. – Oh, my love. | -很高兴看见你 -亲爱的 |
[42:37] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[42:40] | Go. I got this. | 走 这里交给我 |
[42:42] | You! What have you done! | 你 你都干了什么 |
[42:45] | Well, looky here. | 瞧瞧 |
[42:47] | I didn’t know the circus was coming to town. | 不知道马戏团进城来了 |
[42:50] | And you got all the clowns with you, huh? | 你身边还跟着这么多小丑 |
[42:54] | So, uh, come on. | 来吧 |
[42:57] | You’re gonna show me a show, or what? | 你们准备给我表演场节目还是什么 |
[43:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[43:04] | I don’t know. You’re the one with the plan. | 不知道 不是你在计划吗 |
[43:09] | It’s getting faster. | 越来越快了 |
[43:11] | How dare you intervene with the vision of the Decreator. | 你竟敢干扰灭物主的视线 |
[43:14] | You think that you can spit in the face of God. | 你觉得你可以朝上帝的脸吐口水 |
[43:18] | Lady, the only god I worship is Springsteen. | 女士 我崇拜的神只有斯普林斯汀 |
[43:21] | And I’ve spat in his face twice. | 我已经朝他脸上吐过两次口水了 |
[43:26] | Viva la Re-Creator! | 复物主万岁 |
[43:34] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[43:44] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音 |
[43:52] | My God! | 天哪 |
[43:56] | You fucking legend. | 你这个传奇 |
[44:20] | The Re-Creator! | 复物主 |
[44:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[44:43] | I think it’s a staring contest. | 我觉得这是个对视比赛 |
[45:01] | By the skin of our teeth. | 九死一生 |
[45:04] | As always. | 一如往常 |
[45:05] | I’d like to help you with this Nobody business, but, uh… | 我很想帮你解决和无名的纠葛 但是 |
[45:08] | Then I’d have to admit that I like you. | 那就意味着我得承认我喜欢你 |
[45:10] | Heaven forbid. | 但愿不会 |
[45:21] | May we never meet again. | 愿我们永不相见 |
[45:23] | Likewise, old friend. | 我也是 老朋友 |
[45:43] | The boy, Elliot… | 那个男孩 艾略特 |
[45:47] | Do you think he’s back? | 你觉得他会回来吗 |
[45:48] | There’s a chance, right? | 还是有希望的 对吗 |
[45:51] | You astound me, Rita. | 你让我震惊 瑞塔 |
[45:55] | Go. | 走吧 |
[45:57] | Don’t you dare return to them. | 你休想回到他们那去 |
[46:00] | Go. | 走 |
[46:17] | It’s best she’s not here. | 简不在最好 |
[46:20] | Saying goodbye to you all is going to be hard enough. | 光是跟你们说再见就已经够难了 |
[46:23] | No. Ain’t no way I’m letting them take you again. | 不 我绝不让他们再带走你 |
[46:27] | A deal’s a deal, Vic. | 不能言而无信 维克 |
[46:32] | Chief! What the hell! | 首席 怎么回事 |
[46:49] | Jane. | 简 |
[46:57] | It was a touching scene. | 真是感人的一幕 |
[46:59] | Chief and Jane together again. | 首席和简再次相聚了 |
[47:02] | But, alas, our fun little romp must come to an end. | 但是可惜了 我们的小玩笑该结束了 |
[47:06] | Come on, Niles, make it snappy. | 行了 奈尔斯 干脆点 |
[47:09] | Let’s not turn this two-parter into a trilogy. | 别把本是上下部的故事变成三部曲 |
[47:11] | You want him… | 想要他 |
[47:14] | Come and get him. | 就放马过来 |
[47:15] | Time moved slowly. | 时间流逝变慢 |
[47:26] | You told me I could say goodbye! | 你说了我可以跟他们告别的 |
[47:29] | The kid took out a gun. | 那孩子掏枪了好吗 |
[47:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[47:36] | You promised you wouldn’t hurt them. | 你答应了我不会伤害他们 |
[47:39] | Oh, I promise, Niles, I won’t hurt them. | 我答应了 奈尔斯 我不会伤害他们 |
[47:42] | No. | 不 |
[47:44] | There he was. Daddy’s favorite science project, | 他就在那 爸爸最心爱的科学作品 |
[47:48] | resolute to do anything he could to save the Chief. | 下定决心要竭尽所能救回首席 |
[47:50] | But Cyborg didn’t even realize he’d left his arm cannon charging. | 但钢骨没意识到他的声波炮胳膊正在充能 |
[47:55] | Goodbye, Victor Stone. | 永别了 维克多·斯通 |
[48:03] | Oh, shit. Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[48:06] | Vic. | 维克 |
[48:08] | Shit. Shit. Oh, no. | 糟糕 不 |
[48:10] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[48:12] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[48:15] | – What is that? – Don’t! It’s an emergency trigger! | -那是什么 -别动 这是个紧急发射器 |
[48:18] | It rebuilds, it fixes, fixes damage. | 它能复原 修复损伤 |
[48:20] | With cybernetics. | 用神经机械 |
[48:21] | Good. So, I just push it? | 很好 那我就按啦 |
[48:23] | No, no, no. Don’t! If you press it, my dad– | 不不不 别按 如果你按了 我爸 |
[48:25] | – What? – It’ll send an SOS. | -怎么样 -它会发送求救信号 |
[48:27] | Well, you can’t just sit here like this. | 你不能就这样坐在这儿 |
[48:29] | Back up, off me! I’ll figure it out. | 往后退 离我远点 我会想出办法 |
[48:34] | What do we do? Tell us what you want us to do. | 我们该怎么做 告诉我们想让我们做什么 |
[48:36] | Sorry, bud. This is for your own good. | 抱歉 伙计 这是为你好 |
[48:38] | Cliff, stop! | 克里夫 住手 |
[48:39] | Fuck what he said. He needs help. | 管他说什么 他需要帮助 |
[48:45] | Grid, no. No, stop, stop! Grid, stop! | 栅网 不 快停下 栅网 停下 |
[49:05] | A butterfly beats its wings in the Amazon. | 一只蝴蝶在亚马逊河拍打了翅膀 |
[49:10] | And a hurricane brews in the Atlantic. | 大西洋就会刮起一场飓风 |
[49:16] | Millions of poor die in the eastern reaches of Asia. | 亚洲东部数以百万计的穷人死亡 |
[49:24] | The destruction inspires a future leader, dictator, | 这种破坏能产生一个未来的领袖 独裁者 |
[49:29] | mass murderer. | 杀人狂 |
[49:41] | 来电 塞拉斯·斯通 | |
[49:43] | 拒绝接听 塞拉斯·斯通 | |
[49:56] | Sheryl… | 雪莉尔 |
[49:57] | What have you done, Larry? What have you done? | 你做了什么 拉瑞 你做了什么 |
[50:16] | Chaos theory is beautiful, but so slow. | 混沌理论很美 但是太慢了 |
[50:20] | So, so slow. | 太慢太慢了 |
[50:22] | I guess it’s up to me to step on the gas. | 我猜轮到我来加个速了 |
[50:25] | Again! | 再一次 |
[50:26] | Where are you taking me? It’s past lights-out. | 你要带我去哪儿 已经过了熄灯时间了 |
[50:28] | As I mentioned previously, Jane, if you continued to get worse, | 正如我之前提过的 简 如果你继续恶化 |
[50:32] | drastic action would be taken. And here we are. | 会采取极端行动 现在我们就是 |
[50:35] | At wit’s end. So to speak. | 没办法 可以这么说 |
[50:39] | An ice-pick death. | 碎冰死亡法 |
[50:41] | Some of the doctors call it that. | 有些医生那样叫它 |
[50:43] | I guess that’s more poetic than prefrontal leucotomy. | 我猜这比前额白质切除术更有诗意 |
[50:47] | Well, that doesn’t surprise me. | 我并不惊讶 |
[50:49] | It is what you do, isn’t it, Dr. Bertrand? | 你就是干这个的 对吗 伯特兰医生 |
[50:52] | Give up. | 放弃吧 |
[50:54] | I do wish I could hear what it is you’re saying. | 我真希望能听到你在说什么 |
[50:58] | But, we all know how dangerous that can be, so… | 不过 我们都清楚那可能有多危险 所以 |
[51:05] | Oh, but, don’t worry. | 不过不用担心 |
[51:06] | I’m sure we’ll have more entertaining conversations | 相信当你回来时我们会有更加 |
[51:09] | when you return. | 有趣的对话 |
[51:11] | However, I think they will probably be a little more one-sided. | 不过 我想那或许会更加单方面一点 |
[51:15] | Enjoy your trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[51:17] | You’re a coward! You’re a coward! | 你是个懦夫 你是个懦夫 |
[51:19] | – Come on! – You’re a coward! | -过来 -你是个懦夫 |
[51:24] | Get in the van, Jane. | 到货车里去 简 |
[51:29] | Oh, don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[51:31] | They’re only gonna take one little piece out. | 他们只会切去一小片 |
[51:38] | You’ll be back here in no time. | 你很快就会回来 |
[51:40] | Eating pudding and pissing yourself in the day room. | 吃着布丁 在日间娱乐室笑得不能自已 |
[51:44] | Right where you belong. | 那就是你的归宿 |
[51:45] | You’re a failure. You’re nothing. | 你个屌丝 你一文不值 |
[51:47] | You’ll always be nothing, just as Daddy always said. | 你永远一文不值 就像爸爸一直说的 |
[52:01] | Shit! | 操 |
[52:06] | Lovely evening, isn’t it? | 迷人的夜晚 不是吗 |
[52:08] | Now, who do I have the honor of meeting tonight? | 今晚我有幸见到谁 |
[52:14] | You must be very proud of yourself. | 你一定非常自豪 |
[52:16] | A cog in the engine of barbaric psycho-science practices. | 残忍变态科学实验机器中的一个齿轮 |
[52:20] | Ah, Dr. Harrison, | 哈里森医生 |
[52:22] | if you look under the bench on your right-hand side, | 如果往长凳下面看看 在你右手边 |
[52:26] | you’ll find a key for your restraints. | 会发现打开你桎梏的钥匙 |
[52:36] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[52:42] | Your wristband. | 你的腕带 |
[52:45] | Look, I’m sorry, you’ll have to come up here. | 听着 我很抱歉 你必须走过来 |
[52:50] | I can’t move very well. | 我不怎么能动 |
[52:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:53] | Niles. | 奈尔斯 |
[52:56] | I’m taking you to a safe place. A place to heal. | 我会带你去个安全的地方 能治好你的地方 |
[53:01] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[53:17] | You’re never going to wear one of these ever again. | 你再也不用戴这种东西了 |
[53:23] | Now, settle down. | 现在 坐好 |
[53:26] | We have quite a ride ahead of us. | 我们前面要开很长的路 |
[54:04] | Dare I say, he seems nice. | 我敢说 他似乎还不错 |
[54:06] | Please! | 拜托 |
[54:11] | I have one more task for you, Dr. Harrison. | 我还要给你一个任务 哈里森医生 |
[54:16] | What is it? | 什么任务 |
[54:17] | Once the whole Decreator fiasco is over with, | 当灭物主彻底完蛋时 |
[54:20] | I need you to look for something. | 我需要你找样东西 |
[54:21] | A small whispering thought will come to you | 世界毁灭一旦没有成功 |
[54:24] | once the apocalypse has been neutralized. | 会有一个微小的念头会在你脑中低语 |
[54:26] | A flicker of a name. | 闪过一个名字 |
[54:29] | What do you need me to look for? | 你要我找什么 |
[54:47] | What the fuck is the Doom Patrol? | 末日巡逻队是他妈什么东西 |