Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Mr. Morden. 莫登先生
[00:23] Yes. Yes, you must be Sturmbanhfuhrer Von Fuchs. 是我 您一定是冯·福克斯少校
[00:27] You’ve slipped through my fingers for the last time. 你不会再从我的指缝中溜走了
[00:31] It’s the Chief! 是首席
[00:34] Look, it’s all going to be fine. 听着 一切都会没事的
[00:36] Chief disappears all the time. 首席经常消失
[00:37] Into a fucking hole? 消失到他妈的洞里吗
[00:39] This is what the world looks like when we try to live in it. 这就是我们想要在外面的世界生活的后果
[00:41] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[00:42] We’re not heroes. 我们不是英雄
[00:44] So that’s it? 就这样了吗
[00:45] I’m going this alone. 我要独自应对
[00:46] Did you see anything useful? 你看到任何有用的东西了吗
[00:48] Yes, damn it! The donkey! 有啊我操 这头驴
[00:49] What’s the donkey got to do with it? 驴和这事有什么关系
[00:51] That’s what I’m trying to figure out, asshole! 这就是我想要弄清的 混蛋
[00:53] The donkey is a door? 驴是一扇门
[00:54] We’re going in! 我们要进去了
[00:57] The worst thing about not knowing your own past… 不了解自己的过去 最糟糕的一点
[01:00] is that you’re doomed to repeat it. 在于你会一次次重复悲剧
[01:03] Any sign of the Chief? 有首席的消息吗
[01:04] We know he’s alive. 我们知道他还活着
[01:05] I’m staying here until I find Niles Caulder. 找到奈尔斯·考尔德之前我都会留在这儿
[01:07] Like hell you are. 你做梦吧
[02:25] 寻找 汉尼鼠·莱克特 请联系谢尔比
[02:33] 寻找 你看见这个首席了吗
[03:04] Just go away! 滚出小镇
[03:09] We don’t want you here! 这里不欢迎你
[03:10] We don’t care about the Chief! 我们不关心这个首席
[03:15] You fucked up our town! 你们把小镇搅得天翻地覆
[03:19] – Get out of here. – Goddamn bitch. -滚出去 -该死的婊子
[03:36] Just three weeks, Victor. 三周而已 维克多
[03:38] Making me sit out hurts the whole team. 不让我参赛是全队的损失
[03:40] They shouldn’t have to suffer for my mistake. 他们不应该为我的错误买单
[03:42] – Your father and I already discussed it. – What? -你爸爸和我已经讨论过了 -什么
[03:45] Why do you think you only got three weeks? 不然你觉得三周就能了事吗
[03:48] Your father wanted you to sit out for the rest of the season. 你爸爸想整个赛季都不让你参赛
[03:50] So you should be kissing my behind right about now. 所以你现在应该好好感谢我
[03:52] You’re the one who told me 是你跟我说
[03:53] I should be spending more time with my friends. 我应该多花时间跟朋友相处的
[03:55] Not at the expense of your grades. 不是以你的成绩为代价
[03:59] Look, I know this seems like the end of the world. 我知道这感觉像是世界末日
[04:03] But in ten years from now you won’t even remember this happened. 但十年后你根本不会记得这件事
[04:05] This is bullshit! 这太扯了
[04:18] Grid, show me security footage of Mom’s lab five years ago, 栅网 调出五年前妈妈实验室的监控录像
[04:22] June 13th, 6:37 p.m. 6月13日 下午6点37分
[04:34] Grid, authenticate footage. 栅网 鉴定录像
[04:40] It hasn’t been tampered with or edited? 它没有被修改或编辑过吗
[04:43] 词汇搜索 鉴定 动词 核实 证实 验证 证明或表明 [某种事物 尤其是主张或艺术作品] 是正确的或真实的
[04:45] Cute. 真逗
[04:47] What have you got? 发现什么了
[04:49] 不明嫌犯身份确认 艾瑞克·莫登 又名 无名先生
[05:00] I think Chief might be a hoarder. 我觉得首席可能是个囤积狂
[05:03] And a diabetic. 而且还有糖尿病
[05:04] I’ve been trying to get Chief to organize this dungeon for years. 多年来我不断尝试让首席整理这个地牢
[05:07] How are we supposed to find 我们要怎么在这里
[05:08] anything about this Nobody person in here? 找出关于这个无名人的信息
[05:11] Or where he may have taken the Chief. 或者他可能把首席带去哪里的线索
[05:15] There’s no rhyme or reason to any of it. 这一切都莫名其妙
[05:20] 克拉拉·斯蒂勒 [电话号码]
[05:20] 死者 凯特·斯蒂勒 出生日期 1956年5月23日 已故克里夫·斯蒂勒之妻 克里夫·斯蒂勒 赛车手 断头 送达医院时已死亡
[05:25] Oh, my God. 天哪
[05:26] What? 怎么了
[05:27] I found something. 我有发现
[05:35] Oh, look, that fucking donkey! 瞧啊 那头该死的驴
[05:46] What’s up? 怎么了
[05:53] We need to gather everyone for a briefing. 我们得让大家集合进行情况汇报
[05:55] – A what? – A briefing. -你说什么 -情况汇报
[05:59] It’s a meeting where intel is disseminated. 用来传播情报的会议
[06:01] Right. Sure. 你说是就是吧
[06:04] “Disseminated.” “传播”
[06:06] Just go get everyone. 去叫大家就行了
[06:22] This is your response because I wanted some ground rules? 我想定些规矩 你就这样回应吗
[06:31] Did you pressure-check the APUs? 你加压检查辅助动力装置了吗
[06:33] I did. 检查了
[06:38] What about the dive brakes? 俯冲制动器呢
[06:41] Oh, my God. 天哪
[06:43] I’d forgotten. 我忘了
[06:47] Relax. 放松
[06:49] This time tomorrow night 明天晚上这时候
[06:50] you’ll be the fastest pilot on Earth. 你就是地球上最快的飞行员了
[06:53] But right now, you’re mine. 但现在你是我的
[06:58] John. 约翰
[07:03] This is the one hour a week I get with you. 我一周只能和你在一起一小时
[07:05] There’s just a lot riding on tomorrow. 只是明天的事太重要了
[07:08] If all goes well, I’m on the next Mercury mission. 如果一切顺利 我就能加入下一个水星计划
[07:13] That’s right. 没错
[07:16] You become a poster child for a country who hates you. 你会成为憎恨你的国家的模范典型
[07:20] Nobody hates me. 没人憎恨我
[07:21] No. 不是
[07:23] Not all-American airman Larry Trainor, no, everybody loves him. 不是美国飞行员拉瑞·崔纳 所有人都爱他
[07:27] Am I missing something? 你话里有话吗
[07:29] I mean, you know that I’ve had my eye on Mercury. 你知道我一直以水星计划为目标
[07:31] All of a sudden it’s a problem for you? 突然间你就有意见了
[07:44] I put in for a discharge, Larry. 我申请退伍了 拉瑞
[07:48] What? 什么
[07:52] I’m done tip-toeing around these narrow-minded meatheads 我受够了在这些思想狭隘的呆瓜身边偷偷摸摸
[07:55] who’d sooner kick my ass 如果他们知道我的取向
[07:56] than look at me if they knew who I really was. 根本不会正眼看我 只会揍我
[08:00] – I’m out. – Are you serious? -我要退出 -你认真的吗
[08:07] Come with me. 跟我一起走
[08:10] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:11] Make your flight tomorrow, then we’ll leave. 你明天去试飞 然后我们就离开
[08:14] We’d make a killing in the private sector. 我们在私营企业里肯定能赚大钱
[08:16] You’re a selfish prick. 你就是个自私的混蛋
[08:18] I’m selfish? 我自私
[08:19] You couldn’t wait 12 lousy hours to unburden yourself? 你就不能等12小时再吐露真情吗
[08:22] You had to drop all this on me tonight? 你一定要在今晚给我压力吗
[08:23] Oh, right. How dare I have feelings 说得好 我居然敢产生
[08:25] that interfere with your needs? 与你的需求相冲突的感觉
[08:26] Well, the next time you wanna talk to me about me, 下一次你想要跟我说我的事
[08:28] have the balls to come out and say it. 最好有骨气明确地说出来
[08:29] I’m not the fucking coward here, Larry. 这事上的懦夫可不是我 拉瑞
[08:32] Go to hell, John. 去死吧 约翰
[08:34] Don’t you get it? 你还不懂吗
[08:35] I have no say in our relationship, Larry. 我们的关系中我没有话语权 拉瑞
[08:37] It’s always about you. 总是以你为中心
[08:39] Your career, your family. 你的事业 你的家人
[08:41] Right, because I’m the one who actually has something to lose. 对 因为我不像你 我能失去的太多
[08:46] Fuck you. 去你的
[08:47] Hey, John. 约翰
[08:49] John, hey, hey, come on. 约翰 别这样
[08:51] I’m sorry, all right? 对不起 好吗
[08:53] Look, we’ll work this out. 我们会解决这些问题的
[08:56] I promise you, just… 我向你保证 只是…
[08:58] Can you give me a minute to think about this? 你能给我些时间考虑一下吗
[09:00] At least until after tomorrow. 至少等到明天之后
[09:02] It’s our big day. 明天是我们的大日子
[09:06] Fine. 好吧
[09:09] But I’m going. 但是我要走
[09:12] No matter what you decide. 不管你做出什么决定
[09:26] Morning, dipshit. 早上好 混球
[09:30] Here’s what we know. 这些是我们现在了解到的信息
[09:31] Mr. Nobody’s real name is Eric Morden. 无名先生的真名是埃里克·莫登
[09:34] He was a member of the Brotherhood of Evil, 他是邪恶兄弟会的一员
[09:35] supervillain team from the 1930s. 这是个1930年代的超级恶棍团队
[09:37] What exactly are we doing here? 我们这是在做什么
[09:38] It’s, uh, a briefing. 这是 情况汇报
[09:40] – A what? – I’m not doing this again. -你说什么 -我不想再解释一遍了
[09:41] Are we really the best people to hunt a super villain? 我们真的是追捕超级恶棍的最佳人选吗
[09:44] Morden disappeared 莫登在1940年代
[09:45] while traveling through South America in the 1940s. 穿越南美洲的时候失踪了
[09:49] This photo 这张照片
[09:50] places our donkey friend in Paraguay in 1948. 将我们的驴朋友定位在了1948年的巴拉圭
[09:54] Something happened down there. 那里发生了什么事
[09:55] Something important enough that the Chief kept this photo. 这件事重要到首席一直留着这张照片
[09:57] Do you have a photo printer in there somewhere? 你体内有相片打印机吗
[10:00] – No. – Then where did the photos come out from? -没有 -那这张照片是从哪出来的
[10:02] I said no. 我说了没有
[10:03] Is it your butt? I bet it’s his butt. 是从你的屁股出来的吗 我打赌是他的屁股
[10:05] All right, say we go to Paraguay, then what? 好吧 就说我们到了巴拉圭 然后呢
[10:07] Where do you get toner for your butt printer? 你的屁股打印机要怎么充墨啊
[10:08] Who died and made you team leader? 是什么让你自认为是领队了
[10:10] Everyone, just shut up. 所有人都闭嘴
[10:12] Chief saved all your lives. You owe it to him to keep looking. 首席救了你们所有人 不放弃是你们欠他的
[10:16] Are you the best people for the job? 你们是这个任务的最佳人选吗
[10:18] Hell, no. 当然不是
[10:20] But we’re all he’s got. 但他就只有我们了
[10:21] Someone else wanna take charge, be my guest. 有别人想当领队 那请自便
[10:23] Your first job, get us to Paraguay. Any ideas? 你第一个任务是带我们去巴拉圭 有主意吗
[10:27] No? 没有吗
[10:29] How does a private jet sound? 乘私人飞机怎么样
[10:34] Everything all right? 一切还好吗
[10:35] All good. 很好
[10:36] I need the jet gassed and ready to fly in an hour. 我需要飞机加好油 准备好一小时后起飞
[10:38] 视听通信 塞拉斯·斯通
[10:39] Are you ready to come home? 你准备好回家了吗
[10:40] Not until I find Niles, I told you. 在我找到奈尔斯之前不行 我说过了
[10:43] Well, I think it’s very brave of you 好吧 我觉得你像这样
[10:44] to try to strike out on your own like this. 努力打出自己的一片天地很勇敢
[10:46] I should get going, lots to do before take off. 我该挂断了 起飞前还有很多事要做
[10:48] But being your own man 但是要想单打独斗
[10:50] means making your own way. 就得自己开拓道路
[10:51] You don’t want to give me the jet. 你不肯让我用飞机吗
[10:53] Fine, I’ll charter one. 行 那我去租一架
[10:54] I’m not making myself clear. 我可能没表达清楚
[10:56] This mission you’re on 你在执行的这个任务
[10:58] is your mission, not S.T.A.R. Labs’. 是你的任务 不是尖端科研实验室的
[11:00] You’re gonna have to gather your own resources 你必须自己想办法
[11:01] and that means no S.T.A.R. Credit cards 也就是说没有尖端科研的信用卡
[11:04] or corporate account privileges. 或者企业账户的使用权
[11:05] I’m asking you for help here. 我在请求你的帮助呢
[11:07] Can’t you just help me? 你不能帮我一下吗
[11:08] You’re a smart man, Vic. 你是个聪明人 维克
[11:10] I’m sure you’ll figure something out. 你肯定会想出办法的
[11:39] Please, tell me, this is our ride to the airport. 请告诉我这是开往机场的车
[11:43] Change of plan, hop on. 计划有变 上车吧
[11:46] You seriously want us to drive to Paraguay? 你不会真的想开车载我们去巴拉圭吧
[11:49] – Which takes a week. – No, -那需要开上一周 -不
[11:51] it does not take a week. 不需要一周
[11:53] Okay. 好吧
[11:54] It takes two. 需要两周
[12:01] – It’s this left, here. – Larry, I know where I’m going. -这里左转 -拉瑞 我认识路
[12:03] Where’s the map? Where’s the map? 地图在哪 地图在哪
[12:05] Rita, the map! 瑞塔 地图呢
[12:06] Guys, I know where I’m going. 各位 我认识路
[12:07] You know what wins championships? Extra absorbent diapers. 你们知道拿冠军的秘诀吗 超强吸水尿布
[12:12] Hey, grandma, grandma’s in town, 奶奶你好 奶奶来开车啦
[12:15] I am obeying the law. 我这是遵守交通法规
[12:16] Could you drive just a little faster? 你就不能稍微开快点吗
[12:17] Just a little bit faster. Come on. 就开快一点点 拜托
[12:26] You just turn right over there… 你只要在这里右转…
[12:29] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:34] Pedal on the right. 使劲踩右边踏板
[12:35] I’m gonna kill myself! 老娘不活了
[12:38] Don’t do it. 别这样
[12:39] Jane, Jane! 简 简
[12:40] She’s doing it! Oh, shit! 她真的要跳车了 该死的
[12:57] Hey, can you hear me? 你能听见我说话吗
[12:59] That stunt you pulled in the Chief’s lab, 你在首席实验室里干的事
[13:02] completely uncalled-for. 根本就是无理取闹
[13:03] Now, I admit my note may have been terse. 好吧 我承认我的便笺语气有些生硬
[13:06] But endangering my life? 但危及我的生命
[13:08] I’m well within my rights to set boundaries. 我完全有权要求划清界限
[13:10] It’s my body, I call the shots, not you. 这是我的身体 我说了算 不是你
[13:14] You’re just a goddamn hitchhiker. 你就是个搭便车的
[13:16] You’re a soul-sucking parasite. 吸人灵魂的寄生虫
[13:33] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你他妈什么毛病
[13:34] What the fuck happened? 他妈的发生什么了
[13:35] All good. 没事
[13:37] We’re all good. 我们都没事
[13:39] What did you do, Larry? 你干了什么 拉瑞
[13:40] I didn’t do anything, it was him. 我什么也没干 是他
[13:43] – It. – Well, could you tell him to undo it? -它 -那你能不能让他把车修好
[13:45] Look, we’re not exactly on speaking terms at the moment. 目前我们的关系跌破冰点
[13:48] Point of fact, I think he may be trying to kill me. 实际上 我觉得他可能是想杀我
[13:50] That would’ve been useful information to have 这条非常有用的信息
[13:53] before we let you drive. 你倒是开车之前说啊
[13:54] Don’t yell at him, it’s not his fault he has no control 别冲他喊 无法控制那个东西
[13:57] – over that thing. – Yes, I do. -不是他的错 -是我的错
[14:02] I will… 我会…
[14:04] I’ll get it under control. 我会想办法控制他
[14:08] Impressive leadership skills there, Batman, 真是杰出的领导力 蝙蝠侠
[14:11] way to rally the team. Justice League 2020. 鼓舞士气就该这样 正义联盟2020
[14:34] Great news, 好消息
[14:36] they had one room left. 他们还有一间空房
[14:54] You didn’t have to wait up. 你不必等我的
[15:01] Everything will be fine tomorrow. 明天一切都会好的
[15:04] I promise. 我保证
[15:07] What about the day after that? 那后天呢
[15:10] It will also be fine. 后天也一样
[15:13] It’s always a promise, isn’t it? 永远都在保证 对吗
[15:18] It’s late. 已经很晚了
[15:21] And you got a big day tomorrow, I am well aware. 明天是你的大日子 我很清楚
[15:24] I’m going to bed. 我要睡觉了
[15:26] You comin’? 你来吗
[15:27] You promised things would change after we moved here. 我们搬来这里前你保证了会有所改变
[15:31] You said there’d be no more… 你说你不会再…
[15:33] late night beers with the guys. 深夜外出跟男人喝啤酒了
[15:37] And I meant it. 我说的是认真的
[15:39] All right? Just let me get through tomorrow– 好吗 等我顺利度过明天…
[15:41] You said the same thing when we moved to Ellsworth. 我们搬去埃尔斯沃斯的时候 你也这么说
[15:44] And Charleston. 还有查尔斯顿
[15:46] Why should here be any different? 凭什么到这里就会有所不同
[15:49] Because I’m telling you. 凭我这样告诉你
[15:53] Maybe this is all my fault. 也许这都是我的错
[15:57] No. 不
[15:59] You haven’t done anything wrong. 你什么也没做错
[16:09] I keep waiting for you to change. 我一直在等你改变
[16:18] Maybe I’m the one who needs to make some changes. 也许我才是那个需要做出改变的人
[16:26] I’m really scared, Sheryl. 我很害怕 雪莉尔
[16:29] I know it’s not a very tough thing to say, but it’s how I feel. 这话显得我不太坚强 但这就是我的感觉
[16:32] I could die tomorrow 明天我可能会死
[16:34] and the only thing keeping me 只有想着你和孩子
[16:35] from losing my mind is thinking about you and the kids. 能让我保持理智
[16:44] Come here. 过来
[16:48] I can’t do this without you. 没有你我做不到
[16:53] Let’s go to bed. 去睡觉吧
[16:55] I’ll be right in. 我马上就来
[17:18] There’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you about. 有件事我一直想问你
[17:21] I’m curious how you managed to keep all of your… 我很好奇你是怎么管束住你的…
[17:25] people in line. 那些人格的
[17:28] They’re not “my” people, 他们不是”我的”人格
[17:29] I don’t control them. 我不控制他们
[17:32] I respect them and their right to exist. 我尊重他们和他们存在的权力
[17:35] Maybe if you weren’t such an OCD, alpha douche-waffle, 你要是不这么强迫症控制狂
[17:38] the negative spirit wouldn’t treat you like one. 负能量魂魄可能也不会这么对你
[17:50] …shook his fist at me and said 挥着拳头对我说
[17:51] “Boy, you’ll be damned to hell!” “小子 你会下地狱的”
[17:54] Remember that? Right over there. 还记得吗 就在那边
[17:56] – Boy, you used to really be scared here. – Johnny! -老天 你曾经很害怕这里 -约翰尼
[17:59] Hey, you’re still afraid, aren’t ya? 你还是害怕 对吗
[18:01] Stop it, now! I mean it! 别说了 我是认真的
[18:03] They’re coming to get you, Barbara. 他们要来抓你了 芭芭拉
[18:05] They’re coming for you, Barbara. 他们要来抓你了 芭芭拉
[18:20] 克拉拉·斯蒂勒 [电话号码]
[18:36] Oh, hey there, little fella. 你好啊 小家伙
[18:38] Cute. 真可爱
[18:39] I’ll bet you’re real fuzzy, too, aren’t you? 我猜你摸起来肯定也毛茸茸的 对吧
[18:46] This is ridiculous, Rita. 这太离谱了 丽塔
[18:48] Even for you. 即使是你也太离谱
[18:49] Anybody seen the bus keys? 有人看见巴士钥匙了吗
[18:50] Can’t a lady floss in peace? 就不能让女士安安静静用牙线吗
[18:52] – Where’d you leave ’em? – For 45 minutes? -你放在哪了 -这都45分钟了
[18:53] Right here. Now they’re gone. 就放在这 现在不见了
[18:55] That’s real irresponsible, Vic. 你真是不负责任 维克
[18:57] I bet Aquaman never loses his keys. 我打赌海王从来不会弄丢钥匙
[18:59] Two more minutes, Rita, then I’m taking it off the hinges. 再给你两分钟 丽塔 然后我就要拆门了
[19:02] Don’t you dare. 你敢
[19:06] The person who is breathing is me. 正在呼吸的人是我
[19:09] The person who is breathing is me. 正在呼吸的人是我
[19:14] The person who is breathing is me. 正在呼吸的人是我
[19:17] Shit! 该死
[19:19] We ready? 能出发了吗
[19:21] – What’s going on? – Rita won’t come out of the bathroom. -怎么了 -丽塔不肯从浴室出来
[19:23] Someone’s taken the bus keys. 巴士钥匙被人拿了
[19:24] Maybe a super villain took the bus keys. 可能是被个超级恶棍拿了
[19:27] Give him the keys, Cliff. 克里夫 把钥匙给他
[19:28] I didn’t take the keys. 我没拿钥匙啊
[19:31] Oh, these keys! 哦 这些钥匙啊
[19:36] Rita, honey. 丽塔 亲爱的
[19:37] It’s Jane. 我是简
[19:39] I got you a vanilla latte. 我给你买了杯香草拿铁
[19:41] Also, get the fuck out of there 还有 在我把你他妈的脸撕下来之前
[19:42] before I rip your fuckin’ face off! 快他妈的出来
[19:44] I’m sorry if my morning ablutions 如果我的清晨沐浴
[19:46] are inconvenient for you. 对你们造成了任何不便我感到很抱歉
[19:50] Maybe you should leave without me if you’re in such a big hurry. 如果你们这么急的话你们应该先走
[19:53] You heard the lady. 你听到了
[19:54] We’ll swing by on the way back. 返程路上我们还会再来趟
[19:56] No, we do not leave people behind. 不 我们不能丢下任何一人
[19:59] We don’t force people to do shit they ain’t up to. 我们不强迫别人做他们不想做的事情
[20:02] She’ll be fine, Vic. 维克 她会没事的
[20:03] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[20:04] So boring. 真无聊
[20:09] Ready. 准备好了
[20:17] Hey, we’re here! 我们到了
[20:18] Yeah. 是啊
[20:19] – How did we get here? – Flit got tired of waiting. -我们怎么来的 -飞掠不想等了
[20:23] You could’ve teleported us? 你可以传送我们的
[20:25] All along? 一直都可以
[20:27] It was Flit. 那是飞掠
[20:28] And Flit does what she wants when she wants. 飞掠想什么就做什么
[20:31] Just like your little friend in there. 就像你身上的那个小朋友一样
[20:33] Well, why didn’t Flit wanna bring Vic? 为什么飞掠不带上维克呢
[20:35] Also known as the one person who knows what he’s doing. 他也是唯一一个知道他在干什么的人
[20:38] We don’t need that bite-in-the-ass cramping our style 我们不需要他的那些信条和废话
[20:41] with all his briefings and bullshit. 来蛋疼的限制我们
[20:43] And years of practical crime fighting experience, 还有多年的打击犯罪的经验
[20:45] but by all means, Cliff, take the lead. 克里夫 你来领头吧
[20:49] We know Morden 我们知道在1948年
[20:50] and the donkey were both here in 1948. 莫登和那驴子来过这
[20:55] And… 而且
[20:58] Oh, this is good. 这个不错
[21:00] Getting it done. 完成了
[21:07] Hey. 嘿
[21:13] Hey, yourself. 嘿
[21:16] Bus will be here any minute. 巴士快要到了
[21:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[21:25] It’s my first time, you can probably tell. 你可能看出来了 我第一次来
[21:28] No sweat. 没什么
[21:30] Us, too. 我们也是
[21:31] Really? 真的吗
[21:34] What are you getting? 你们要做什么项目
[21:37] Yeah, not sure, how about you? 还不清楚 你呢
[21:40] Well, I was saving up for the Morden. 我本想省钱做莫登改造
[21:43] But I just couldn’t wait! 但我等不及了
[21:47] The Morden? 莫登改造
[21:49] Uh, yeah. 是的
[21:59] Ain’t you Cyborg? 你不是钢骨吗
[22:01] How you doing, sir? 今天过得怎么样 先生
[22:02] Man, what’s Batman really like? 蝙蝠侠到底是什么样
[22:04] I wouldn’t know, never met the guy. 我不知道 从没见过他
[22:06] Shit, really? 操 真的吗
[22:08] Hey, ain’t you in the Justice League? 你不是在正义联盟里吗
[22:10] Sir. 先生
[22:12] I really need to get this bus fixed. 我真的需要把这辆巴士修好
[22:14] Hey, no problem, Bob-lem. Hey, name’s Ring-Ding. 没问题 我的名字是响叮
[22:17] Copy that. 知道了
[22:18] I thought you had a jet. 我以为你有架喷气式飞机
[22:20] Damn it! Just… 他妈的
[22:21] Say, “Super Friends.” 说 超级英雄朋友
[22:26] So, bandages. 绷带男
[22:28] What are you here for? Touch up? 你来干什么 整容吗
[22:30] Something like that. 差不多
[22:32] Steve. 我叫史蒂夫
[22:36] I’m Jane. 我叫简
[22:38] That’s Tarzan and our metal friend here is Cheetah. 那是泰山还有我们的老铁猎豹
[22:42] Really? 真的吗
[22:45] You said you wanted the Morden? 你说你想要做莫登改造
[22:48] What’s that? 那是什么
[22:49] I don’t know, but it’s supposed to be frickin’ amazing. 我不知道 但应该是很震撼的
[22:54] I mean, Mr. Nobody, right? 那可是无名先生啊
[22:56] But who has those kind of ducats? 但谁有那么多金币呀
[22:58] So… 所以
[23:00] I’m getting magnet feet instead. 我就只要一双磁力脚
[23:03] Why? 为什么
[23:05] So I can walk up walls. 这样我就能在墙上行走
[23:11] Oh, my God, it’s here. 我的天哪 来了
[23:12] Oh, thank fuck. 总算来了
[23:33] Welcome to Fuchtopia. 欢迎来到福托邦
[23:36] – Fuck-topia? – Fuchtopia. -操托邦 -福托邦
[23:39] – Spell it. – We’re fine. -拼出来 -我们没事
[23:40] This way, please. 请这边走
[23:41] The orientation is about to begin. 宣讲会就要开始了
[23:44] Orientation? 宣讲会
[23:53] – The fuck? – Shh. -什么鬼 -嘘
[23:57] Hello. Ich bin Heinrich Von Fuchs, 你好 我是海因里希·冯·福克斯
[24:00] and I’d like to welcome you to Fuchtopia, 欢迎你们来到福托邦
[24:03] where great men and women are made greater. 在那里伟大的男女会变得更加伟大
[24:07] Before you embark upon your life-altering journey, 在你开启改变你人生的旅途之前
[24:10] permit me to regale you with my own story. 请允许我用我自己的故事来取悦你
[24:13] It begins with a boy in Bavaria 故事开始于一个在巴伐利亚
[24:16] who dreamt of expanding the capabilities of the human body. 梦想拓展人类身体能力的小男孩
[24:21] As a young doctor, 作为一个年轻的医生
[24:22] I tried to implement some of my unique ideas. 我尝试运用一些我独特的想法
[24:26] They called me a monster. 他们说我是怪物
[24:28] No. 不
[24:29] – A psychopath. – They didn’t. -一个神经病 -不会吧
[24:32] But then, the war broke out. 但是后来 战争爆发了
[24:40] And suddenly, my ideas didn’t seem so funny anymore. 突然 我的想法没那么可笑了
[24:43] Not in the brochure, but okay. 宣传册里没有这段啊 也行吧
[24:46] What? 咋了
[25:02] Oh, good, keeping up your strength. 好啊 保存体力
[25:05] You’ll need it for when you continue to do absolutely nothing. 你在这啥也不干当然消耗体力
[25:07] A body has to eat, Victor. 是个人就得吃东西 维克多
[25:09] Low blood sugar tends to make one grumpy. 低血糖会让人心情烦躁
[25:12] Do you even care about finding the Chief? 你到底想不想找到首席
[25:15] Of course I do. 当然想
[25:15] Then act like it. Get up off your ass and do something. 那就行动起来 起来做点什么
[25:18] Like what? 比如呢
[25:19] What is it that I can do that will change our situation? 我要怎么办才能改变大家的情况呢
[25:22] Face it, Victor, Paraguay is not happening for us. 承认吧 我们去不了巴拉圭的
[25:25] All we can do is wait here for the others to come back. 我们就在这等其他人回来
[25:29] I was wrong about you. 我看错你了
[25:31] You’re not a star. 你不是明星
[25:33] You’re a chickenshit. 你就是胆小鬼
[25:35] You’ve been dragging your feet ever since we left. 我们刚出发 你就开始拖后腿
[25:37] Why didn’t you just stay in Ohio? 你为什么不能留在俄亥俄州
[25:42] You’re right. 你说对了
[25:44] I am afraid to look for Niles. At least I can admit it. 我害怕去找奈尔斯 至少我有胆量承认
[25:47] – I’m not afraid. – You’re a hero. -我不害怕 -你是大英雄
[25:50] You could’ve done this whole caper on your own, 你本来可以自己一个人行动的
[25:52] but you need us to come along for what? 但你非要拉上我们 为什么呢
[25:55] Company? 让我们陪你
[25:57] Face it, Victor. You’re as afraid as the rest of us. 承认吧 维克多 你和我们一样害怕
[26:06] After the war, I relocated to Paraguay, 战后 因为身体原因
[26:09] for health reasons. 我来到巴拉圭
[26:10] There I continued my groundbreaking research 我在这里继续将人体与
[26:13] into imbuing the human body with metaphysical abilities. 超自然能力结合的伟大研究
[26:18] You’ve no doubt heard of my most infamous client… 你们一定听说过我最臭名昭著的客户
[26:22] Eric Morden. 艾瑞克·莫登
[26:29] Whose procedure in my finest invention 他在实验中
[26:31] was going exactly to specification 进行得非常顺利
[26:33] until fate brought a scoundrel to my door. 但是命运派来了一个坏人
[26:40] – Is that the Chief? – That’s the Chief. -那是首席吗 -是的
[26:55] The despicable fiend escaped with something of great value to me. 这个卑鄙的恶魔拿走了一件对我很重要的东西
[26:59] But he failed to thwart my anatomical revolution, 但他未能摧毁我的解剖学革命作品
[27:02] my greatest achievement, my Mr. Nobody. 我最伟大的发明 无名先生
[27:14] So beautiful. 美丽无比
[27:16] Today, my descendants continue my legacy 时至今日 我的后人接手了我的遗产
[27:19] of making great men greater. 让强者变得更强
[27:21] Here at Fuchtopia. 尽在福托邦
[27:23] We have a power to suit every need. 我们可以满足各种需求
[27:26] You can start small with flight or super strength, 您可以先从基本的飞行或者超强力量开始
[27:28] or select our top tier options, 也可以直接选择我们的最强选项
[27:30] the Morden, which draws metahuman powers 莫登改造 可以从其它维度抽取
[27:32] from other dimensions. 超人类能量
[27:34] Consultants are standing by to assist you. 随时都有顾问为您提供帮助
[27:37] Sadly, we no longer accept Groupons. 遗憾的是 我们现在不接受团购客户了
[27:47] I don’t know about you guys, 不知道你们怎么想的
[27:48] but I don’t need upgrades from a Nazi fuckhead, 但是我不需要某个纳粹傻叉给我改造
[27:51] so let’s just shag ass out of here. 赶紧溜吧
[27:53] Not yet. 别急
[27:54] We know the Chief was here when Mr. Nobody Mr. Nobodied. 我们知道无名先生获得能力时 首席也在场
[27:58] We need to find out why. 我们要知道原因
[27:59] All three of you will be opting for the upgrades? 你们三位都要进行改造吗
[28:02] – That’s exciting. – Uh, yeah. -真是激动 -对
[28:05] – Can’t wait. – The Morden procedure, -等不及了 -莫登改造
[28:08] what does it do exactly? 具体是什么样的
[28:10] It embodies Von Fuchs’ deepest wish, 它象征着冯·福克斯最渴望的梦想
[28:13] to make any man a better man. 让强者更强
[28:16] This inter-dimensional chamber, it can do that? 这个跨维度反应室 可以做到吗
[28:21] Nein. 无法支付
[28:24] Do you have an alternative form of payment? 您还有其它支付方式吗
[28:39] Okay. 好的
[28:40] We are incredibly proud of… 我们最值得骄傲的是
[28:48] It seems you gentlemen are having a small payment issue. 看来二位先生有些支付方面的小问题
[28:55] Let me see if I can help. 让我看看能不能帮上忙
[29:01] Nein. 无法支付
[29:03] I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you and your friends 恐怕您和您的朋友需要立刻
[29:07] to leave the premises immediately. 离开此地
[29:11] Okay, wait. 等等
[29:14] Your brochure says you have 28 superpowers to choose from. 你们的宣传册上说有28种超能力以供选择
[29:18] I’ve got 64 personalities, each with their own superpower. 我有64个人格 每一个都有一种超能力
[29:21] You hook up me and my friends, 你让我和我的朋友做改造
[29:24] I’ll give you some of my blood. 我就把我的血给你
[29:25] You can use that DNA to… 你们可以用DNA
[29:28] do whatever the hell you do. 爱干嘛干嘛
[29:36] One moment, please. 请稍候一会
[29:42] Wait, what can you people do for, say, a guy like me? 你们对于像我这样的人有什么改造方案
[29:45] That depends on what you mean by someone like you. 那取决于您这样的人具体是什么样的
[29:50] Well, I’m a brain in a can. There’s that. 我的脑子装在一个罐子里 这样的
[29:52] And… Look at me. I’m not exactly a… 你看看我 我没有
[29:57] you know, I don’t exactly just… 我并没有
[30:00] I just don’t feel. 我没有感觉
[30:02] Comfortable in your own skin? 这身铁皮你舒服吗
[30:05] I don’t feel anything. 我什么感觉都没有
[30:07] You must feel something. 你肯定能感觉到什么
[30:10] Something missing. 缺少了什么
[30:12] That’s why you’re here. 那就是你来这里的原因
[30:15] It’s okay. 没事的
[30:16] We are all missing something, aren’t we? 我们都缺少一些东西 对吧
[30:24] Follow me, please. 请跟我来
[30:27] So we got a deal? 成交了
[30:34] Okay. 好吧
[31:10] Nurse, can we put back on standby? 护士 暂时待命
[31:12] Yes, sir. 是 医生
[31:15] Jesus. 天哪
[31:17] Let’s do an exploratory laparotomy 做剖腹探查
[31:19] to find and control the source of the hemorrhage. 找到并且控制出血的原因
[31:48] Oh, my God. 天哪
[32:04] No movement. 别动
[32:06] Sir, there he is. 他在这里
[32:07] Captain Trainor, stay where you are. 崔纳上尉 不要动
[32:10] Your radiation levels are off the charts. 你身上的辐射量太高了
[32:13] You’re a danger to everyone around you. 你对周围的人非常危险
[32:15] Do not move! 别动
[32:19] Larry, it’s Sheryl. 拉瑞 我是雪莉尔
[32:24] Oh, it’s so good to hear your voice, baby. 能听到你的声音真好 亲爱的
[32:28] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[32:29] How are the boys, are they with you? 孩子们怎么样 和你在一起吗
[32:31] No, I didn’t bring them. 不 我没带他们过来
[32:34] I sent them to stay with my folks. 我把他们送去娘家了
[32:38] That makes sense, I guess. 这么做没错
[32:42] It’s better to keep them away from all this for now. 现在最好让他们远离这一切
[32:45] I told them that Daddy had to go away for a while, 我告诉他们爸爸要离开一段时间
[32:51] and that he might not be coming back. 而且他可能不会回来了
[32:53] You… 你
[32:56] Sheryl, listen to me. 雪莉尔 听我说
[32:58] Whatever those doctors told you is bullshit. 那些医生告诉你的都是胡扯
[33:02] I’m gonna get better, and I’m gonna walk out of this place, okay? 我会好起来的 我会走出这里的 好吗
[33:05] I promise you. 我向你保证
[33:07] Just hang on a little longer for me. 只要等我一段时间
[33:10] I’ve been hanging on a long time now, Larry. 我等了你很长时间了 拉瑞
[33:14] I don’t think I can do it anymore. 我觉得我再也受不了了
[33:17] Sheryl, please. 雪莉尔 求你了
[33:20] I know things have been rough for a while. 我知道最近的经历很艰难
[33:23] Just give me a chance to fix this, I swear to you… 但给我个机会解决问题 我发誓
[33:26] You can’t. 你不会的
[33:30] I love you, Larry, 我爱你 拉瑞
[33:32] but you can’t fix this. 但是你解决不了这个问题
[33:35] You can’t fix any of this. 你解决不了任何问题
[33:36] You never could. 你从没办到过
[33:43] I can change. 我会改变的
[33:47] We shouldn’t be afraid to admit 我们应该勇于承认
[33:50] that we deserve better than this. 我们值得过的更好
[33:53] Sheryl, please. 雪莉尔 求你了
[33:55] Please don’t do this to me. 别这么对我
[33:57] I’m begging you. 我求你了
[33:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:03] I hope that you recover from this one day, Larry, 我希望你有一天能够康复 拉瑞
[34:07] and if that happens, 如果你康复了
[34:09] I hope that you find the love that you deserve. 我希望你能找到你应得的爱
[34:13] I really do. 我真心希望
[34:18] Sheryl. 雪莉尔
[34:24] Sheryl. 雪莉尔
[34:27] Sheryl! 雪莉尔
[34:29] Sheryl! 雪莉尔
[34:36] Maybe it’s time we see what better looks like. 也许是时候看看更好的生活是怎样的了
[34:43] Dessert? 吃甜点吗
[34:58] Look, I’m sorry I lost it back there, okay? 很抱歉我刚才没忍住 好吗
[35:07] You’re right. It is over. 你没错 事情结束了
[35:10] This whole thing has gone to hell. 这整件事都糟透了
[35:13] All because I was trying to prove myself to my pops. 只因为我想向我爸证明我自己
[35:29] I’m used to having my dad get into my head, but… 我的大脑习惯了老爸的突然闯入 但
[35:33] having that Nobody guy there, too… 无名先生也闯了进去
[35:37] I just don’t know what to believe anymore. 我不知道该相信什么了
[35:40] I used to exercise rigid control over my diet. 我过去严格控制我的饮食
[35:44] But ever since my incident, 但是自从我出事之后
[35:46] keeping my figure takes… 为保持身材需要
[35:49] Well, let’s just say a level of control beyond Pritikin. 反而需要摄入远超普里蒂金减肥法的热量
[35:54] I’ve learned to manage over the years. 这些年来我学会了控制
[35:56] But that overblown psychopath got into my head, too, 但是那个精神病也激怒了我
[35:59] and I’m starting to lose control all over again. 我再一次完全失控了
[36:16] Hey, Pops. 你好 老爸
[36:20] No. Everything’s going great. 不 一切都很好
[36:23] Oh, that’s– 那个…
[36:25] No. I know where the airport is. 不 我知道机场在哪里
[36:27] I have privacy mode enabled. 我开了私人模式
[36:28] How are you listening? 你怎么听得见我们谈话
[36:30] Daddy dearest to the rescue? 老爸迫不及待想要援助吗
[36:32] The Starjet’s ready and waiting if we want it. 如果想走的话 飞机已准备就绪
[36:34] Do we want it? 我们想走吗
[36:53] Welcome, Jane. Pleased to make your acquaintance. 欢迎 简 很高兴认识你
[37:06] I am Sturmbanhfuhrer Von Fuchs. 我是冯·福克斯少校
[37:11] Do you like my puppets? 你喜欢我的木偶戏吗
[37:25] As a man of science, please indulge me. 作为一个科学家 恕我冒昧
[37:28] How did you manage to obtain so many metahuman abilities? 你是如何拥有这么多超能力的
[37:34] You want the deal or not? 你到底要不要交易
[37:36] I would have to meet another of your personas 我需要见见其他人格
[37:39] and behold their power. 看看他们的力量
[37:41] Except it doesn’t work that way. 这样行不通
[37:45] I don’t control them, they don’t control me. 我控制不了他们 他们控制不了我
[37:48] Oh, dear. 亲爱的
[37:49] I do imagine that must be ever so tiresome. 我想那一定太令人厌烦了
[37:53] Constantly forced to cede authority to your inner demons. 时常被迫将主动权交给内心的恶魔
[37:59] If necessary, 如果需要
[38:01] I could assist you with that. 我可以帮你
[38:46] It’s over, isn’t it? 结束了 是不是
[38:50] I’m free. 我自由了
[38:52] I’m free. 我自由了
[38:55] You could live out your days with unfettered autonomy. 你可以自由地度过余生
[38:59] I could extract the others and their powers 我可以抽取其他人格和他们的力量
[39:02] and leave only your core persona in that body. 并只将你的主人格留在体内
[39:06] Pass. 算了
[39:08] Tell me, Jane. 告诉我 简
[39:11] Are you not the core persona 你难道不是
[39:14] inside your little menagerie? 这个马戏团的主人格吗
[39:22] When you get to wherever the hell you’re going, 当你到了你要去的地方
[39:24] send me a postcard, all right? 给我寄张明信片 好吗
[39:29] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[39:30] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[39:32] You and me are done. 我们俩毫不相干了
[39:33] Move the hell out of my way. 给我让开
[39:38] Get the fuck out of my way! 给我他妈的让开
[39:40] Your core, Jane. 你的主人格 简
[39:42] There was some kind of trauma in her past. 她的过去有过某种创伤
[39:46] Yeah? When she was young. 对吗 在她年轻的时候
[39:48] This caused her mind to splinter, 这让她的人格分裂
[39:51] allowing you and your other personas to manifest. 创造出了你和其他人格
[39:55] All in order to protect this innocent little girl. 都是为了保护那个无辜的小女孩
[39:59] You want to know how I got my powers, asshole? 你想知道我怎么得到这些力量的吗 混蛋
[40:01] A group of fuckhead scientists like you 一群像你一样的混蛋科学家
[40:04] did terrible things to an innocent girl. 对一个无辜的女孩做的可怕的事
[40:06] Except, the pursuit of science 除非是为了科学
[40:09] is worth any cost. 那么一切代价都是值得的
[40:11] The man who helped me escape would disagree. 那个帮我逃走的人不会同意
[40:15] Actually, I think you may know him. 实际上 我觉得你可能认识他
[40:19] Niles Caulder. 奈尔斯·考尔德
[40:25] This is good. 这很好
[40:26] Meaningful silence is good. 意味深长的沉默很好
[40:39] You remember Niles, don’t you? 你记得奈尔斯 对吗
[40:40] The guy who shot your Nazi ass. 那个把你们纳粹打得屁滚尿流的家伙
[40:44] Ten times the scientist you’ll ever be. 比你这个科学家强十倍
[40:46] Niles Caulder is a fraud 奈尔斯·考尔德是个骗子
[40:48] whose intelligence is devastatingly limited, 他的才能太有限了
[40:51] whereas my genius is revolutionary. 而我的才华是划时代的
[40:57] Is it, though? 是吗
[40:58] A creepy old Nazi shitbag 一个古怪的纳粹老屎蛋
[41:01] keeping himself alive in some janky-ass iron lung… 让自己一直活在某种破烂铁肺里
[41:07] doesn’t feel super-revolutionary to me. 我不感觉有多划时代
[41:23] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[41:24] We’re free from one another. Why won’t you leave me alone? 我们摆脱了彼此 你为什么还不放过我
[41:27] Leave me alone. Fuck you. 放过我吧 操你妈
[41:29] Fuck you! 操你妈
[41:41] Sorry, Cliff, but we can’t allow you to leave. 抱歉 克里夫 我们不能让你离开
[41:44] Please remain where you are. 请待在原处
[41:48] The fuck? 搞什么
[41:50] A friend of Niles Caulder is an enemy of Von Fuchs. 奈尔斯·考尔德的朋友就是冯·福克斯的敌人
[41:55] Von Fuchs is uber. Von Fuchs is uber. 冯·福克斯好 冯·福克斯妙
[41:58] Von Fuchs is uber! 冯·福克斯呱呱叫
[42:01] You and I are not so different, Jane. 你我没什么不同 简
[42:04] I find myself a little fragmented, too. 我和你一样不完整
[42:09] Whereas you are one of many personalities, 你是多重人格
[42:12] trapped within a single body, 集于一身
[42:14] I am a single personality 我是单一人格
[42:17] spread across many bodies. 分散到许多躯体中
[43:05] Nazi fucks. 纳粹该死
[43:23] You wanna fuck with me? 你想搞我
[43:25] You want to fuck with me? 你想搞我
[43:32] I had a life before you. 你出现前我有美满的生活
[43:34] People who cared about me. 有关心我的人
[43:37] I had a job, I had a future. 我有工作 前途无量
[43:39] I knew who I was. 我知道自己是谁
[43:42] But ever since the day you crashed my jet, 但从你让我的飞机坠毁的那天起
[43:44] ever since you decided to live inside my body, 自从你决定住进我身体开始
[43:47] my life has been a nightmare. 我的生活就变成了噩梦
[43:48] I had everything, and you fucked it all up! 我曾拥有一切 而你毁掉了一切
[43:57] You fucked it all up. 是你毁掉了一切
[44:05] I underestimated you. 我低估了你
[44:08] We could do wonderful things together, 我们可以一起做美好的事
[44:12] you and I. 你和我
[44:16] What do you say? 你说怎么样
[44:21] Auf wiedersehen, motherfucker. 永别了 混蛋[德语]
[44:37] I win. 我赢了
[44:44] Even this insignificant victory doesn’t belong to you, Jane. 就连这无足轻重的胜利也不属于你 简
[44:52] Nothing in your life does. 你生命中的一切都不属于你
[45:14] Oh, God. 天哪
[45:15] What did I do? 我做了什么
[45:25] I’m sorry. I… 对不起 我…
[45:27] – You… – Don’t. -你… -别说了
[46:05] Should we search the place? 我们要搜查这个地方吗
[46:16] Or that, yeah. 那样也行
[46:33] Nazis. 纳粹
[46:36] Jet’s a mile that way. 往那边走一英里就是飞机
[46:42] We found the Chief. 我们找到了首席
[47:25] Larry? Larry, you there, bud? 拉瑞 拉瑞 你在吗 伙计
[47:30] It’s John. 我是约翰
[47:31] I’m here with a few of the boys. 我和几个兄弟一起来的
[47:34] We heard you were taking visitors, so we hopped in my truck… 听说你允许访问 所以我们就赶紧坐我的车
[47:38] and here we are. 赶来了
[47:42] Looks like they got you in a real VIP suite here, Trainor. 看来他们真把你弄进了这的贵宾套房 崔纳
[47:45] The sultan of I-don’t-know-what. 我不认识的高级人物
[47:49] Be a real thrill to hear your voice, Lar. 听到你的声音真是激动 拉瑞
[47:54] Oh, hey, here’s a laugh. 有个笑话
[47:57] Guess who re-upped? 猜猜谁继续服役了
[48:00] That’s right. 没错
[48:02] Not going anywhere till the Air Force kicks me out. 除非美国空军把我赶走 否则我哪儿也不去
[48:06] Yeah, I thought about the poor bastard 对 我考虑如果我走了
[48:08] who’d get assigned to you if I left, 哪个倒霉蛋被派到你这儿
[48:10] and I just felt terrible for the guy. 我替那家伙难受
[48:13] I think I’m the only one 我觉得我是唯一一个
[48:14] who knows how to deal with your bullshit, 知道如何应对你这一摊破事的人
[48:15] Trainor… so… 所以…崔纳
[48:17] you’re stuck with me. 你我彼此羁绊
[48:20] You hear me, buddy? 你听到我说的了吗 伙计
[48:22] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不去
[48:26] I’ll be right here. 我就在这里
[48:38] Go. 走
[48:43] Hey, Lar, uh… 拉瑞
[48:46] I didn’t read you, buddy. You wanna run that back by me? 我没听懂伙计 能解释一下吗
[48:53] Go. 走
[49:00] Copy that. 明白
[49:07] You must be all kinds of tired. 你一定是身心俱疲
[49:11] We’ll let you get your rest. 我们让你好好休息
[49:15] Be good, Trainor. 保重 崔纳
[49:23] We’re rooting for you. 我们支持你
[49:43] 视听通信 塞拉斯·斯通
[49:44] First class all the way, huh? 一路头等舱吗
[49:46] Yeah. I, um, 对 我
[49:49] appreciate the help. 感谢你的帮助
[49:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:52] You know your old man will always bail you out, right? 你知道你老爹永远会帮你摆脱困境的 对吗
[49:55] Listen, I, I gotta run. Talk soon. 听着 我得挂了 再聊
[49:58] – All right? – Will do. -好吗 -没问题
[49:59] If you need anything else, you just let– 如果你需要其他任何帮助 只要
[51:13] Guys? 伙计们
[51:15] Was I supposed to be in here for so long? 我要在里面待这么久吗
[51:31] Cool. 酷
[51:37] What the… 我了个…
[51:37] 动物蔬菜矿石人 初次登场于1964年8月的《末日巡逻队》#89
末日巡逻队

Post navigation

Previous Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme