时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ooh, ooh, alright, alright | ♪好啦 好啦♪ |
[00:06] | Come on, come on, everybody wake up | ♪来吧 来吧 都给我醒醒♪ |
[00:09] | Ooh, ooh, alright, alright… | ♪行吧 行吧♪ |
[00:12] | I finally go for a job and get professionally ghosted. | 我终于找到份工作 还对其充满渴望 |
[00:16] | Ring, asshole! | 响啊 破烂玩意 |
[00:19] | Ring for me with this new job! | 来个录用通知吧 |
[00:20] | Alright, alright… | ♪行吧 行吧♪ |
[00:22] | Ring-a-ling! | 叮铃铃 |
[00:24] | Sorry, had to. | 抱歉 没忍住 |
[00:26] | Well, I’m thrilled my emotional turmoil is funny to you. | 很高兴我的烦心事能带给你快乐 |
[00:29] | I finally decided to follow my dumb dreams. | 好不容易决定要追我愚蠢的梦 |
[00:31] | The least you could do is be supportive. | 好歹给点支持吧 |
[00:33] | I am! | 当然支持 |
[00:35] | That’s why I’m here to pick up the ladies. | 所以我才来接走女士们 |
[00:38] | Their time with you has come to an end. | 她们不用再陪着你了 |
[00:40] | The who what now? | 你说谁 |
[00:54] | Good to see you, Madam Secretary. | 很荣幸见到您 部长 |
[00:56] | Madame Secretary? | 部长 |
[00:58] | Secretary of Defense Mechanisms. | 防御机制部部长 |
[01:01] | This team here has been providing you | 她们团队全天候 |
[01:03] | with round-the-clock emotional protection. | 为你提供情感保护 |
[01:06] | They’ve been protecting me this whole time? | 她们一直在保护我 |
[01:08] | How do I not know about that? | 我怎么不知道 |
[01:10] | That’s why they call us the, uh, Secret Service, ma’am. | 秘密行动就是这样 女士 |
[01:12] | We’ve been working 24/7 | 我们全天候为您保驾护航 |
[01:14] | to keep your expectations low, | 降低您的预期 |
[01:16] | guard your heart, deflect with humor, | 保护您的心灵 用幽默转移您的注意力 |
[01:19] | and absolutely never let any hope get too high | 防止您产生过高的期望 |
[01:21] | in a way that will result in harm to you. | 进而使您免受伤害 |
[01:23] | Well, that all sounds extremely useful. You’re leaving? | 听着还挺有用 你们现在要走吗 |
[01:26] | Well, you don’t need them anymore! | 你不再需要她们了 |
[01:28] | You are now one of those people who puts themselves out there, | 你现在都敢外出闯荡 |
[01:32] | – takes risks, goes for things. – I guess… | – 满怀追求了 – 我觉得 |
[01:36] | Let’s roll, ladies! | 收队 女士们 |
[01:37] | Wait, if you all go, | 等等 要是你们都走了 |
[01:39] | then I’m on my own! I won’t make it! | 那我只能孤军奋战了 那可不行 |
[01:43] | Be careful out there. | 多加保重 |
[01:59] | Okay. Grand opening checklist. | 开业庆典筹备检查 |
[02:01] | Booze and barware. | 酒和酒具 |
[02:02] | – Check and check. – Band? | – 准备完毕 – 乐队 |
[02:04] | Uh, still working on that. | 还在找 |
[02:05] | – Bartenders and bouncers? – Both hired. | – 调酒师和保镖 – 找好了 |
[02:08] | Okay, what about stuff with me and you? | 好的 那我们的私事呢 |
[02:09] | Haven’t gotten there on the list yet. | 清单上应该没写吧 |
[02:11] | It’s alphabetical, so I’m still on B. | 清单有特定顺序 还到那呢 |
[02:14] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[02:15] | I need to know where we stand. Where you stand. | 我得知道我们的状况 还有你的态度 |
[02:18] | I know. I just… | 我知道 只是 |
[02:20] | can’t think straight right now, okay? | 我现在脑子不太清醒 好吗 |
[02:22] | I mean, can we just get through the opening | 我们能先办完开业庆典 |
[02:24] | and then deal with us, please? | 再来好好谈谈呢 拜托 |
[02:26] | Fine. I need to go get more toilet paper anyway. | 没事 我先去准备点卫生纸 |
[02:28] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[02:29] | three ladies rooms was not the best idea. | 装三间女厕的麻烦事还不少 |
[02:36] | Holy shit! This is incredible. | 天哪 这里太棒了 |
[02:39] | I think I found a way to get us to Greece on our birthdays. | 我想我们应该能去希腊过生日了 |
[02:42] | Our birthdays are this weekend. | 周末就是我们的生日了 |
[02:44] | You said there were no flights, so I said let’s move on. | 你说没有航班 我就说先算了 |
[02:47] | And I smiled, but didn’t listen. | 然后我冲你微笑 但没听你说的 |
[02:49] | I reached out to an old contact from my PR days. | 我联系到以前做公关时的老熟人 |
[02:51] | She’s a travel guru. She’ll get us there. | 她是位旅游达人 或许能帮我们 |
[02:53] | Women, get over here and get excited about this bar for women! | 女士们 快进来 为这女性酒吧欢呼吧 |
[02:57] | – Holy shit. – This is gorgeous! | – 我的天哪 – 华丽到爆 |
[03:01] | I am freaking out for you! | 真是惊艳到我了 |
[03:03] | Welcome to the Gi Spot. | 欢迎来到欢潮点 |
[03:04] | Hard to find, but once you do, it’s a real good time. | 虽然难找 但一旦找到 便难以自拔 |
[03:07] | Are those tiny bowls of free hair ties? | 小碗里放的是免费头绳吗 |
[03:10] | This place is the promised land. | 这里简直就是伊甸乐土 |
[03:12] | I hope other people like it as much as you guys do | 希望其他人也能如此喜欢这里 |
[03:14] | because I am so nervous right now. | 我现在紧张得要死 |
[03:16] | Like, how do people do this? | 有办法缓解吗 |
[03:17] | Well, maybe I can help with that. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[03:18] | Look, I feel horrible for fucking up | 真是抱歉 你的乐队嘉宾 |
[03:20] | your whole musical guest situation. | 我没能给你请来 |
[03:22] | So, to make it up to you, I talked to someone at the LA Reporter, | 作为补偿 我跟洛杉矶媒体的人说好 |
[03:25] | and she’s gonna interview you | 给你们做采访 |
[03:26] | guys and cover the opening for their hot list. | 顺便刊登到头条 |
[03:28] | Oh my god, are you serious? | 天哪 真的吗 |
[03:30] | Oh my god. Oh my god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[03:32] | Delphine replied to the follow-up email Madison insisted I write! | 达芙妮回了那封麦迪逊硬要我写的询问邮件 |
[03:35] | I told you being proactive works! | 早跟你说要主动出击 |
[03:37] | Wait, did it work? | 是好消息吗 |
[03:38] | I’m seeing “Thrilled” and | 我看有写”很高兴”以及 |
[03:39] | “Jump on a call to talk about start dates.” | “稍后电话联系再详谈” |
[03:41] | I can’t believe this! | 太意外了 |
[03:43] | This was for the opening, but what the hell? | 这本是为开业准备的 但不管了 |
[03:45] | – This is a big deal. – Yes! | – 这可得庆祝下 – 没错 |
[03:49] | – Jules, how do you feel? – Good! | – 朱尔斯 感觉如何 – 很好 |
[03:51] | Like, really, really good! | 好得不能再好了 |
[03:53] | Wait, what if I ask Fender and the band he’s touring with | 等等 要不我邀请芬德的乐队 |
[03:55] | to be your music act for the opening? | 来开业庆典上表演 |
[03:57] | I mean, yeah, that would be amazing. | 可以 那样也好 |
[03:59] | Do you think he’d do it? | 他愿意来吗 |
[04:00] | I think he would if he was my boyfriend. | 他要是我男友 应该会吧 |
[04:02] | Uh, cheers to that. | 那就举杯庆祝吧 |
[04:04] | Wait, did you say fucking boyfriend? | 等等 你是说想跟他处对象 |
[04:06] | I think I did. | 好像是 |
[04:08] | I don’t know. I think I’ve been | 我不知道 可是 |
[04:09] | beating around the Australian bush for too long. | 我跟他暧昧好久了 |
[04:12] | He’s great, and-and-and… | 他很棒 而且 |
[04:13] | – I actually wanna go for it. – Look at you, going for stuff. | – 我真想追求他 – 瞧瞧你 真积极啊 |
[04:16] | – That’s what she does these days. – I’m gonna text him. | – 她最近都这样 – 我要给他发消息 |
[04:19] | – I wanna win Liam back! – Okay, we need more champagne. | – 我想挽回利亚姆 – 再来瓶香槟吧 |
[04:21] | The other day, I was watching the auto-generated montage | 那天 我的手机自动轮播 |
[04:24] | of all the pictures of us on my phone, and it just hit me. | 我们以前的照片 我突然意识到 |
[04:27] | I want him back. | 我需要他 |
[04:28] | What do I keep saying about pro-activity? | 还记得我说过要主动吗 |
[04:29] | You need to reach out to him and tell him how you feel. | 你得去找他 向他表明心意 |
[04:31] | With all due respect, that idea stinks. | 恕我直言 那样不好 |
[04:33] | I need to do something big and dramatic. | 我要做件大事 越隆重越好 |
[04:36] | Oh fuck. Speaking of big and dramatic, | 不好 说到大事 |
[04:39] | I just realized if I quit, I have to tell Celeste. | 我才想到辞职前我得告诉塞莱斯特 |
[04:53] | You said you wanted to talk, so… | 你不是说要找我谈谈吗 |
[04:56] | do you want to… talk? | 那你倒是说啊 |
[04:58] | Yes. Um… | 没错 |
[05:01] | I do. | 我有话要说 |
[05:03] | I just wanted to say… | 我想说 |
[05:06] | Thank you so much for everything– | 感谢您努力栽培… |
[05:08] | You’re quitting? | 你要辞职 |
[05:10] | I kinda had a whole speech planned out. | 我还有很多辞职感言没说呢 |
[05:12] | – Okay, do your speech. – It’s been… | – 那你继续 – 很高兴 |
[05:14] | amazing working for you, Celeste… | 这些年与你共事 塞莱斯特 |
[05:15] | – So much for my legacy, I guess. | 你应该更关心工资吧 |
[05:17] | Okay, I’m just gonna skip to the main part you actually need to hear. | 算了 我还是长话短说吧 |
[05:20] | You pushing me to take this promotion | 你给我升职 逼我全身心 |
[05:23] | and to really care? | 投入这职位 |
[05:24] | It’s what ended up helping me find something else | 最终帮我找到自己真正 |
[05:27] | I care about a lot. | 想做的事情 |
[05:29] | So, even though it’s not your company, | 尽管我将离开你的公司 |
[05:31] | that will always have started with you. | 但这都是你的功劳 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:35] | And as long as you’re not leaving | 只要你离职后别去 |
[05:36] | to start yet another fucking women’s lifestyle brand, | 创立新的女性品牌就行 |
[05:40] | – which you’re not, are you? – No. | – 你不会吧 – 不会 |
[05:41] | Then, I am genuinely happy for you. | 我真替你高兴 |
[05:44] | Honestly, you seem happy. | 你看起来很高兴 |
[05:46] | It’s almost scarier than what I was expecting. | 高兴到让我有点害怕了 |
[05:48] | Well, my divorce got finalized today, | 今天我的离婚案正式落幕 |
[05:50] | so I guess I’m just having a moment. | 所以我才会这么开心吧 |
[05:52] | Wow, congratulations. | 恭喜你啦 |
[05:54] | I’m ready for some silence. | 我该过些清净日子了 |
[05:55] | I’ve just been screaming for the past year or so. | 这一年来我都不得安宁 |
[05:59] | I’m headed out tomorrow to a silent meditation retreat. | 明天我就去参加冥想静修 |
[06:01] | No phones, no talking. | 远离手机 远离人群 |
[06:03] | Just the Maldives. | 在马尔达夫放松 |
[06:05] | And you can sneak in wine if you pay the right people. | 而且花点钱 找对人 就能带酒过去 |
[06:08] | Well, um… | 好吧… |
[06:10] | – Thanks again for everything. – Okay. | – 真的很谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[06:18] | Did you… want a hug? | 要不我们…拥抱一下 |
[06:20] | – Not really. – Great, thank you for that. | – 不用了 – 谢谢理解 |
[06:24] | G’day, Jules, it’s the guy you call Fender. | 朱尔斯 我是芬德 |
[06:27] | Congrats on the new job. And I’m in for the opening. | 祝贺你找到新工作 开业庆典我会去的 |
[06:29] | So, uh, can’t wait to see you. | 真想赶快跟你见面 |
[06:35] | Delphine, hi! I’m so excited. | 达芙妮 你终于打来了 |
[06:41] | What? | 你说什么 |
[06:45] | Okay, so what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:49] | The budget? | 公司预算不够 |
[06:54] | So, like a few months or… | 那是要个把月 还是… |
[07:00] | Wow, longer than. Okay. | 还要很久啊… |
[07:05] | Yeah, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[07:10] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:21] | Morning, superstar! | 早啊 大明星 |
[07:23] | I got you a congratulatory | 我排了好久的队 |
[07:24] | latte from that place with the long fucking line. | 专门给你买杯咖啡来庆祝 |
[07:27] | The job fell through. | 新工作告吹了 |
[07:29] | Something about budget and the higher-ups | 公司预算比较紧张 |
[07:31] | in the department questioning if I have the right experience. | 部门领导也质疑我的履历 |
[07:33] | I found out last night after I quit. | 昨天辞职后 晚上我才知道 |
[07:36] | Oh my god, Jules. I am so sorry. | 天哪 朱尔斯 那可真糟糕 |
[07:42] | Did you sleep in that? | 你穿着裙子的 |
[07:44] | – I didn’t sleep. – We can fix this. | – 我压根没睡 – 会有办法的 |
[07:47] | First, we create counterpoints. | 首先我们得反客为主 |
[07:49] | Then, we reach out to other modern art museums in LA. | 我们可以去找洛杉矶其他的艺术博物馆 |
[07:52] | – CAMLA is just one of the many options… – Madison. | – 别在他们这棵树上吊死 – 麦迪逊 |
[07:54] | Madison, stop. Okay? | 让我静静 好吗 |
[07:57] | There’s nothing we can do about this. | 现在已经于事无补了 |
[07:59] | So what, you just want to sit here and feel miserable? | 那你准备躺在沙发上自怨自艾吗 |
[08:01] | Well, that’s better than trying to control things | 总比眼看事情很糟糕 |
[08:03] | and making myself miserable that way. Yeah. | 还偏要去掌控局面要好 |
[08:05] | And that’s what I do? | 我经常那样吗 |
[08:07] | If I didn’t push the museum to give me an answer, | 如果我没催促他们给我答复 |
[08:10] | I would still have my old job right now. | 我现在至少还有份工作 |
[08:12] | A job that you don’t even want. That you never wanted. | 但这工作你根本不喜欢 |
[08:17] | Okay, well, I’m not gonna sit here and feel like this is my fault. | 反正我肯定不会干坐着 怪罪自己 |
[08:19] | I have to get to my travel guru meeting. | 我得去找我的旅游达人 |
[08:22] | I didn’t mean it was… | 我不是说… |
[08:26] | 欢送朱尔斯 我们有缘再”煎” | |
[08:27] | I don’t subscribe to the pun aesthetic, | 虽然我不喜欢双关 |
[08:29] | but I…I do appreciate your sign. | 但你这牌子做得不错 |
[08:31] | I appreciate your chef selection. | 我你挑的厨师也不错 |
[08:36] | We’re texting already. | 我们聊上了 |
[08:38] | – Jules still isn’t here yet? – No. | – 朱尔斯还没来 – 对 |
[08:40] | No, she’s bailing on her own goodbye lunch, | 她连送别宴都不来了 |
[08:42] | which is honestly a very me move. | 这也太自大了 |
[08:44] | Okay, so I’m planning a grand gesture to try and win Liam back. | 我想放点大招 挽回利亚姆 |
[08:47] | Here’s the choices. Ready? | 想听听你们的意见 |
[08:49] | “A,” Float the idea of a threesome. | 一 来场三人行 |
[08:51] | “B,” Make him his favorite dessert. | 二 给他做最喜欢的甜点 |
[08:53] | Or “C,” Send him a Cameo by Kelly Clarkson. | 第三个 送他凯莉·克莱森的专辑 |
[08:56] | Mm, this is so hard | 好难选哦 |
[08:58] | because they’re all equally so bad. | 貌似都不是什么好主意 |
[09:00] | I don’t hate the Clarkson one. | 第三个主意其实还好 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:03] | Well, the time has come. I’m off. | 时间已到 我得走了 |
[09:06] | Ready for the world to shut the fuck up. | 终于能让自己六根清净了 |
[09:08] | What’s the occasion? | 这是在作甚 |
[09:09] | Oh, Jules’ goodbye lunch. | 给朱尔斯的送别宴 |
[09:11] | Well, there’ll be some big shoes to fill around here. | 看来还是得找个靠谱的人 |
[09:17] | I’m not paying for that! | 费用自理 |
[09:20] | So, are you gonna go out for the job? | 你想去争取这份工作吗 |
[09:22] | Campaign to be the next right hand? | 当她的左膀右臂 |
[09:23] | Celeste is gonna pick who Celeste wants, | 塞莱斯特只选她看重的人 |
[09:26] | and I have to stop trying to force her | 她定不会如我所愿 |
[09:28] | to notice me the way that I want her to. | 注意到我的存在 |
[09:29] | Plus, I need to focus all my energy | 而且我要把心思都放在 |
[09:32] | on the one person who’s noticed me all along. Liam. | 一直关注我的利亚姆身上 |
[09:36] | Oh my god. I… | 天哪 |
[09:38] | I still have his key. | 我还有他家钥匙 |
[09:40] | What do you think his building’s policy is | 你觉得他家楼里 |
[09:42] | on releasing doves inside? | 能用飞鸽传书吗 |
[09:48] | Did Celeste leave yet? | 塞莱斯特走了吗 |
[09:49] | I have to tell her that I un-quit. | 我得告诉她我不走了 |
[09:51] | That’s like trying to unhookup with someone. | 这就跟分手一样 |
[09:52] | It can’t really be done. I’ve tried it. | 我试过 没用的 |
[09:54] | She’s gone, Jules. Turned her phone off, too. | 她走了 还把手机关了 |
[09:56] | Gone? She can’t be gone! | 走了 这怎么行 |
[09:59] | God, what am I thinking? I can’t be a go-getter. I have to… | 天哪 我在想什么 真不该心急 我得 |
[10:02] | to go get her! | 赶紧去追她 |
[10:04] | Run, you flaky bitch! | 跑起来 小贱人 |
[10:09] | Eleanor, you look exactly the same. | 埃莉诺 你还是老样子 |
[10:11] | You have not changed at all. | 一点都没变 |
[10:13] | Well, I bought some new earrings. | 我买了对新耳环 |
[10:15] | That’s pretty much it. They’re jade. | 也没买别的 都是翡翠耳环 |
[10:18] | They’re beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[10:19] | So, what’s up? | 找我有事吗 |
[10:21] | I’m really hoping you can help me. | 我想请你帮忙 |
[10:23] | I am desperate to get to | 我非常想去希腊 |
[10:24] | Greece with my best friend for our 30th birthdays. | 跟好朋友共同庆祝三十岁生日 |
[10:26] | Oh, Greece is magical. | 希腊是个梦幻国度 |
[10:29] | I had a one-night stand there that lasted two years. | 我在那里有过两年的露水姻缘 |
[10:32] | Her name was Soledad. | 她叫索莱达 |
[10:37] | Yeah, so all the flights are sold out, | 现在机票都订满了 |
[10:39] | but I knew you always had ways of getting people places. | 但我知道你总会有办法的 |
[10:41] | You know, like little inside track, | 你可以找内部人员 |
[10:43] | little back-door emergency-type situations. | 让我走走后门 通融通融 |
[10:46] | I can’t do Greece. How about Moscow? | 希腊真没辙 去莫斯科怎么样 |
[10:49] | Guy chartered a plane for his two Komodo dragons. | 有人为他的两只科摩多巨蜥包了架飞机 |
[10:53] | They’ll be in cages! At least, I think so. | 它们会关在笼子里 应该是 |
[10:56] | It has to be Greece. It has to be. | 我就去希腊 说什么都要去 |
[10:59] | No, it doesn’t. You can go anywhere you want. | 真没戏 你可以去其它地方 |
[11:01] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:03] | Now, I remember you. | 我想起来了 |
[11:05] | You’re the one who hasn’t changed. | 你真是个老顽固 |
[11:08] | You need to let go of your itinerary, | 行程可以灵活点 |
[11:12] | go somewhere else. | 去别的地方吧 |
[11:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[11:16] | I mean, you have to make things happen. | 不管去什么地方 |
[11:18] | You have to have a plan or else you’re never gonna get anywhere. | 你得事先计划好 不然哪里都去不成 |
[11:20] | We all wind up going to the same place at the end anyway. | 反正最后我们都会在某个地方会合 |
[11:24] | Dead? | 天堂吗 |
[11:25] | Florida! | 佛罗里达 |
[11:32] | My dad was an immigrant. | 我爸爸是移民 |
[11:33] | He owned a bunch of liquor stores, | 他开了很多酒吧 |
[11:35] | and then from there, he ended up | 直到最后都还是个 |
[11:37] | – opening the bar. – Wow. So, were you two close? | – 酒吧老板 – 你们彼此亲近吗 |
[11:39] | No. He was a bit of a dick. | 不 他有点混蛋 |
[11:42] | Uh, maybe don’t write “Dick” Though. My mom will give me shit. | 别把”混蛋”写上去 我妈会骂死我的 |
[11:45] | Fuck. Can you not write “Shit” Either? | 抱歉 “骂死我”也别写了吧 |
[11:48] | What about you, Stella? Did you come up through hospitality? | 你呢 斯特拉 这一路还顺利吗 |
[11:51] | Uh, no, actually. | 并不顺利 |
[11:53] | I was in corporate finance before this, so… | 我之前在做金融管理 所以… |
[11:55] | How long did you do that? | 你干了多久 |
[11:56] | Twoish… days? I mean, you know, three, | 两天 说是三天也行 |
[11:59] | if you count the one where you fill out all the paperwork. | 算上入职报到那天的话 |
[12:01] | I just decided it wasn’t the right fit. | 我觉得金融业不适合我 |
[12:03] | You know, which is something | 我去沃顿上学前 |
[12:04] | I thought I wanted when I was at Wharton. | 还对这行业充满期待 |
[12:05] | Uh, what year did you graduate there? | 你是哪年毕业的 |
[12:07] | Well, you know, I technically still have a year left. | 严格来说还要一年才毕业 |
[12:11] | But, um… just trying to figure out | 但是… 我还在考虑 |
[12:14] | if I’m gonna finish it yet, so… | 要不要继续读完 所以… |
[12:17] | I see. | 明白 |
[12:18] | And before business school? | 在上学之前呢 |
[12:20] | Uh, little bit of a lot. | 挺不稳定的 |
[12:23] | Yeah. You know, I was kind of hopping, | 我不是很安分的人 |
[12:26] | um, hopping from one thing to another for a while. | 隔段时间就会跳槽 |
[12:29] | Not that I do that, but… | 我本不想那样 但是… |
[12:31] | Well, now that you’ve landed here, | 既然你来到这里 |
[12:32] | do you think this new venture will be the thing you stick with? | 你觉得这次能坚持下去吗 |
[12:35] | Oh yeah. No, definitely. | 当然 肯定能 |
[12:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Definitely, I mean… | 当然能 |
[12:41] | We’re in it. | 我们会全力以赴 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | This is gonna be so romantic… | 这肯定会很浪漫 |
[13:01] | No one can resist. | 没人顶得住 |
[13:07] | Yes, I do love you, too. Okay. | 是的 我也爱你 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry, but no. | 对不起 但这不行 |
[13:11] | I refuse to watch Real Housewives with you. | 我不想跟你看《贵妇的真实生活》 |
[13:13] | God, you are so stubborn! | 你怎么这么固执呢 |
[13:15] | He’s with a girl? | 有别的女孩 |
[13:17] | God, hold on, hold on. Something’s going on. | 天哪 等等 等等 出了点事 |
[13:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不… |
[13:32] | Uh, Kelly, I gotta call you back. | 凯莉 我稍后打给你 |
[13:34] | Oh my god, your cousin Kelly. | 原来是你表妹凯莉 |
[13:38] | Tell her I said hi. | 代我向她问好 |
[13:43] | Celeste? Celeste! | 塞莱斯特 塞莱斯特 |
[13:45] | Flight PF210 to Singapore | 飞往马尔代夫 经停新加坡的 |
[13:47] | continuing to the Maldives is now boarding. | PF210航班现在开始登机 |
[13:48] | Celeste, wait! | 塞莱斯特 等等 |
[14:00] | What-what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[14:02] | You’ve made so much progress. Don’t do this. | 你都付出了这么多努力 别这样 |
[14:05] | – Don’t un-quit. – I have to. | – 别放弃 – 我没办法 |
[14:08] | This isn’t some stupid vision board, okay? This is my life. | 这跟愿景板是两码事 好吗 这是我的生活 |
[14:10] | Exactly. This is your life. | 确实 这就是你的生活 |
[14:13] | So, don’t panic and settle. Don’t move backwards. | 放轻松 冷静点 别让步 |
[14:16] | I don’t know if I can live like this. I’m not Madison. | 我不知能否继续这样生活 我不是麦迪逊 |
[14:19] | You don’t have to be Madison, but you can’t be me either. | 你不必成为麦迪逊 也不必成为我 |
[14:22] | I’m the old you. You have to keep moving forward. | 我就是原来的你 你得向前看 |
[14:25] | You have to let me go, please. | 你得让我走 |
[14:55] | Your hands, my hands | ♪你我携手♪ |
[14:57] | They get us into trouble | ♪直面麻烦♪ |
[15:00] | What we doing? You should be… | ♪现在有何打算♪ |
[15:02] | I’m so damn proud of her. | 我真为她骄傲 |
[15:05] | But it’s hard to keep something so bright in the dark… | ♪黑暗难掩光辉♪ |
[15:14] | So, I’m sorry about the whole | 真的很抱歉 |
[15:16] | banana-cream-breaking-and-entering thing. | 我不该弄洒香蕉奶油 私闯民宅 |
[15:22] | – What’s wrong? – You have a little… | – 怎么了 – 你脸上… |
[15:26] | I should probably go. | 我该走了 |
[15:29] | Izzy, wait. | 伊兹 等等 |
[15:31] | You obviously came here for a reason. | 你来肯定有事找我 |
[15:34] | I want to know what that is. | 我想知道是什么 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry that I pushed you away. | 对不起 我不该抛下你 |
[15:45] | It was just so hard for me to believe that you loved me | 我只是不敢相信你会这么爱我 |
[15:47] | when I didn’t even love me. | 有时我都讨厌自己 |
[15:50] | But, I’m trying really hard not to be my own worst enemy anymore, | 但我现在要努力战胜自我 |
[15:54] | and I would like another chance with you. | 我们能重新来过吗 |
[15:58] | And trust me, I know that… | 相信我 我知道 |
[16:00] | I’m a lot, | 我有些过分 |
[16:02] | but I also finally know that I’m enough. | 但我明白平凡的自己也挺好 |
[16:08] | Do I still have frosting on my face? | 我脸上还有糖霜吗 |
[16:11] | No. | 没有 |
[16:13] | That’s awesome. | 那就好 |
[16:26] | Oh. Yeah, you still got something in your hair. | 不过 你的头发里还有一点 |
[16:35] | 旅游达人埃莉诺 机票已售罄 | |
[16:48] | Fuck you, vision board. | 破烂愿景板 |
[16:57] | We know what we want | ♪我们清楚内心所想♪ |
[16:59] | We know where we are | ♪我们知道自身位置♪ |
[17:01] | We know what we wanna do | ♪我们知道想做何事♪ |
[17:04] | We know what we need | ♪我们明白心中所念♪ |
[17:06] | We know where we’re from | ♪我们清楚自家背景♪ |
[17:08] | We know where we gonna go | ♪我们知道去向何处♪ |
[17:11] | We want your attention, we want your attention | ♪我们想要你的关注 我们想要你的关注♪ |
[17:15] | We want more attention! | ♪我们想要更多关注♪ |
[17:17] | Hey! Hey! You! | ♪你的关注♪ |
[17:21] | Hey! Hey! You… | ♪你的关注♪ |
[17:23] | Shit! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! | 糟糕 糟糕 该死 |
[17:25] | Hey! Hey! | ♪你的关注♪ |
[17:40] | I like turning heads, breaking necks | ♪我喜欢回头 脖子扭到也没关系♪ |
[17:43] | I arrived fashionably on time for your big night. | 我闪亮出席你的开业庆典啦 |
[17:46] | Jules, she named drinks after us. | 朱尔斯 她这里有我们的同名酒水哦 |
[17:49] | I’m currently drinking a Fizzy Izzy. | 我现在喝的是伊兹气泡酒 |
[17:52] | A Fizzy Izzy? | 伊兹气泡酒 |
[17:53] | Can I recommend a Moscow Jules? | 想尝尝”莫斯科的朱尔斯”吗 |
[17:56] | Oh my god! | 我的天哪 |
[17:59] | Mm! Ooh, she’s strong. | 这杯酒好烈 |
[18:01] | Hell yeah, she is. | 当然了 |
[18:02] | Ooh, um, so before Madison gets here, | 趁麦迪逊没来 我先说件事 |
[18:05] | she texted me last night that she couldn’t make Greece happen. | 昨晚她给我发短信说没法去希腊 |
[18:07] | And I know she’s really upset, | 她肯定很失望 |
[18:09] | so I’m doing a little surprise | 所以等这边结束后 |
[18:10] | birthday thing at my house for her after this. | 我在家里给她准备了生日惊喜 |
[18:12] | Ooh, I love an after-party vibe. | 我喜欢加场派对 |
[18:14] | I stayed up all last night planning it, | 我昨晚连夜准备的 |
[18:15] | and I really think she’s gonna love it. | 我想她应该会很喜欢 |
[18:17] | Hi! | 我来了 |
[18:19] | Stel, there is a full-on line outside. | 小拉 外面大排长龙 |
[18:22] | People are annoyed in a way that is very, very exciting for you. | 大家都很激动 这都多亏了你 |
[18:25] | – Is this the cocktail menu? – Yes. | – 这是鸡尾酒菜单 – 对 |
[18:28] | Oh my god. An espresso Mad-tini? | 天哪 我要咖啡麦天尼 |
[18:31] | I mean, would it be your signature drink | 就算里面没有咖啡因 |
[18:33] | if there wasn’t caffeine in it? | 你还会一直喝它吗 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna cry. | 那岂不是更好 |
[18:37] | I’m gonna go say hi to Liv. | 我去和利维打声招呼 |
[18:43] | I’m sorry Greece didn’t work out. | 很遗憾没能去希腊 |
[18:45] | No, I’m sorry. You know, sometimes I push too hard. | 该道歉的是我 你知道 有时我太着急了 |
[18:48] | So, your guru couldn’t help you? | 你的旅游达人没帮你吗 |
[18:50] | She did help, actually. So did you. | 她其实有帮我 像你一样 |
[18:52] | Well, you helped me, too. | 你也帮了我 |
[18:54] | No matter what happens with this CAMLA thing, | 无论被博物馆拒绝后会怎样 |
[18:56] | it was the right move to move on from all my old stuff. | 我都应该放下过去 展望未来 |
[18:58] | Well, not all of it. | 但也别忘旧情 |
[19:01] | Alright. I have your espresso Mad-tini. | 您点的咖啡麦天尼 |
[19:06] | You did good, Stella. | 你真棒 斯特拉 |
[19:14] | Yeah, she’s a pretty romantic lady, | 她真的非常浪漫 |
[19:16] | aren’t you, schmoop? | 对吗 小笨蛋 |
[19:18] | Yes. He gets me, | 没错 他懂我 |
[19:20] | – and now he’s got me. – We’re so happy for you guys. | – 深得我心 – 很高兴看到你们复合 |
[19:23] | We don’t even mind hearing the word schmoop. | 我们甚至不介意听到”小笨蛋”这个词 |
[19:25] | That’s how happy we are. | 看看我们有多高兴 |
[19:28] | Ooh, Sky and Q just got here. Let’s go tell them the news. | 斯凯和Q来了 得告诉他们这个好消息 |
[19:31] | – Hi! – Oh. Um, will you go tell them? | – 嗨 – 要不你去告诉他们 |
[19:32] | I want you to walk away, so I can talk about you. | 你去的话 我就能和她们聊聊你了 |
[19:34] | Oh. Okay. | 没问题 |
[19:38] | Wait, actually, I wanna tell them, too. | 等等 其实我也想亲自告诉他们 |
[19:47] | – Oh! My god. – I heard this party needs | – 吓死我了 – 听说有个派对 |
[19:50] | – some musical entertainment. – It’s you! | – 需要音乐表演 – 你来啦 |
[19:53] | And not just me. | 不止是我 |
[19:54] | – This is Josh, Sarah, Dave– Phantogram. – Oh shit. | – 这是幻光乐队的乔什 萨拉 戴夫 – 天哪 |
[19:57] | Wait, wait, are you guys actually going to play? | 等等 你们要上台表演吗 |
[20:00] | – Is that okay? – We don’t have to. | – 可以吗 – 我们也可以走人 |
[20:01] | No, please! Please, yes. I’ll help you set up. | 别 请留步 我去帮你们安排 |
[20:05] | So, I don’t know who you are, but I’m very impressed. | 虽然我不认识你 但我记住你了 |
[20:07] | This is Fender, and, uh, me, too. | 他是芬德 我的男朋友 |
[20:09] | Well, I can’t take all the credit for getting them to play. | 我不能把功劳都揽在自己身上 |
[20:13] | I heard Fender was trying to help you out, | 我听说芬德想帮你 |
[20:15] | and I knew I owed you all a favor. | 我也知道欠你人情 |
[20:20] | Hi, Jules. | 你好 朱尔斯 |
[20:22] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[20:24] | It’s okay if you don’t want to though. | 如果你不愿意也没关系 |
[20:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:29] | Lots of reunions happening tonight. | 今晚真是欢聚多多啊 |
[20:33] | – Glad to be back. – I’m glad you’re back. | – 很高兴再见到你 – 我也是 |
[20:35] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你能帮我 |
[20:38] | Jules, can I ask you something? | 朱尔斯 我能问你件事吗 |
[20:41] | Is that a tiny ball of complimentary hair ties? | 那一小团是免费发带吗 |
[20:43] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[20:46] | I know I’m not the target demo, | 我知道这是女性专属酒吧 |
[20:47] | but I think this is my favorite bar. | 但这恐怕是我最喜欢的酒吧 |
[20:49] | I just need to say that | 请听我说 |
[20:51] | I know I haven’t exactly been ready to do… | 我之前还没有准备好 |
[20:54] | this. Um… you? | 接受你 |
[20:56] | You haven’t been ready to do me. Got it. | 你还没准备好和我上床 我懂 |
[20:58] | But, I am now. | 但现在不一样 |
[21:00] | Um, I put that other thing to bed. | 我做好准备了 |
[21:02] | Now, the word “Bed” Is in the mix. | 是我想的那个意思吗 |
[21:04] | I’m attempting to be serious! | 我都尽量严肃了 |
[21:05] | Okay, good. I’m… | 好吧 没问题 |
[21:07] | So, does this mean that we’re finally gonna leave | 那就是说今晚庆典结束后 |
[21:09] | an evening together together? | 我们可以共度良宵呢 |
[21:14] | Well, no. I still have to leave without you, | 抱歉 今晚我不能和你一起 |
[21:16] | but it’s Madison’s birthday, | 麦迪逊今天生日 |
[21:18] | so it’s a very different situation this time. | 我们这次要特殊处理 |
[21:20] | Oh yeah? Why is it different? | 是吗 怎么个特殊法 |
[21:23] | Did you know this place has three bathrooms? | 你知道这里有三个卫生间吗 |
[21:31] | Anyway, yeah. So, I decided to start my own label | 我现在打算开始创立自己的公司 |
[21:34] | to compete with my dad, of course. | 当然 是为了跟我爸爸较劲 |
[21:36] | And, wow, do I know how you feel. It’s so hard. | 现在我懂你的感受了 打拼事业真难 |
[21:39] | Good for you. Your dad’s a lot. | 这样很好 你爸爸是有点过分 |
[21:42] | Look, I don’t expect you to totally forgive me, | 我知道你无法彻底原谅我 |
[21:44] | but I just wanted to say I was sorry. | 但我真心想和你道歉 |
[21:46] | Well, thank you. I’m about to turn 30, | 谢谢 眼看就要奔三了 |
[21:49] | and I just wanna have a clean slate. | 我真心想有个全新的开始 |
[21:51] | Literally. I set my vision board on fire. | 真的 我一把火烧了那块愿景板 |
[21:59] | Celeste had this sent to the office | 塞莱斯特把这东西从马尔代夫 |
[22:01] | from the Maldives for you. | 寄到办公室来给你 |
[22:03] | The package slip said it cost $4,700 to overnight it. | 包裹贴条是次日达 运费4700美元 |
[22:06] | So, open it! | 快打开吧 |
[22:15] | With silence comes clarity. | 静默之下 神智清醒 |
[22:17] | It’s always been you. Be my right hand? | 心想还是你 愿意成为我的助手吗 |
[22:20] | Oh my god… | 天哪 |
[22:23] | I can’t believe this! | 这是真的吗 |
[22:25] | – You deserve this, babe. – Oh my god! | -你值得的 宝贝 – 天啊 |
[22:31] | Hey. Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[22:36] | 弗兰克·吉纳特拉 鸡尾酒吧 | |
[22:38] | Turns out, this idea of yours was a pretty good one. | 看来你的主意确实很棒 |
[22:41] | People love it. | 大受好评 |
[22:43] | I know. We did it. | 我知道 我们成功了 |
[22:50] | So, you know | 话说 你知道 |
[22:52] | that I’m crazy about you and Bruno, okay? | 我很爱你和布鲁诺吧 |
[22:56] | And I was just torn before | 我之前犹豫不决 |
[22:59] | because I was worried about hurting him | 担心我们的事没处理好 |
[23:00] | if things didn’t work out between us. | 可能会伤害到他 |
[23:04] | – That’s why I said from the beginning | 所以我当初就说 |
[23:06] | that we shouldn’t involve Bruno | 如果你没准备好 |
[23:07] | if you weren’t ready. | 就不该牵扯到布鲁诺 |
[23:09] | I know, but I wanted to dive in with you because that’s what I do. | 我知道 但我是真想和你一起 我保证 |
[23:12] | Okay? You know, and I realized in the interview today | 明白吗 今天采访时我才意识到 |
[23:15] | that I may do that a lot. | 我真离不开你 |
[23:20] | So, I think I just really have to push myself… | 所以 我可能真需要推自己一把 |
[23:25] | to commit. | 做出决定 |
[23:27] | So, what does that mean? | 你这话到底什么意思 |
[23:28] | – It means that I don’t have to worry about hurting Bruno | 意思是如果我决定留下陪你 |
[23:32] | if I just decide I’m not going anywhere. | 布鲁诺就不会伤心了 |
[23:36] | And that’s what I’ve decided. | 而这就是我的决定 |
[23:41] | – I’m glad you made that decision. | 谢谢你愿意做这个决定 |
[23:45] | But, | 但是 |
[23:47] | I have to make one, too. | 我也得做个决定 |
[23:49] | For me and for my son. | 为我自己 也为我儿子 |
[23:53] | Listen, I’m so proud of the business we’ve built. | 我很高兴能跟你共同打拼事业 |
[23:57] | And I wanna stay partners and do it together. I do. | 我还想继续跟你合作经营下去 真的 |
[24:01] | But… | 不过 |
[24:03] | I can’t do… | 你我之间 |
[24:06] | me and you anymore. | 恐怕很难继续了 |
[24:10] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[24:12] | But I want to make this work. | 但我会努力去维系的 |
[24:19] | I don’t wanna be a challenge | 我不想成为你的负担 |
[24:20] | you have to push yourself to live up to. | 强迫你自己去成全我自己 |
[24:24] | That’s not what I want. | 我不想这样 |
[24:30] | Sound check. Mic one, mic two. | 音响检查 一 二 三 |
[24:31] | – The band is starting. – Hm. | -乐队要开始表演了 – 嗯 |
[24:35] | – We shouldn’t miss it. – Okay. | – 可不能错过了 – 对 |
[24:37] | Check one, two, three. Check one, two, three. | 测试 一 二 三 测试 一 二 三 |
[24:43] | Hey, everybody, we’re Phantogram! | 大家好 我们是幻光乐队 |
[24:45] | Welcome to the Gi Spot! | 欢迎来到欢潮点酒吧 |
[24:56] | Hi! | 来啦 |
[25:03] | Celeste asked me to be her new right hand. | 塞莱斯特让我做她的助手 |
[25:05] | Izzy, that’s incredible! | 这太棒了 伊兹 |
[25:07] | No one deserves it more than you. | 这份工作非你莫属 |
[25:09] | We are so happy for you. | 真为你开心 |
[25:11] | Hide the sun | ♪遮天蔽日♪ |
[25:16] | I will leave your face out of my mind | ♪忘记你的容颜♪ |
[25:23] | You should save your eyes | ♪闭上眼睛♪ |
[25:26] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s fine. | -你还好吗 – 没事 我很好 |
[25:29] | A thousand voices howling in my head | ♪各种声音萦绕♪ |
[25:47] | Speak in tongues | ♪呢喃细语♪ |
[25:53] | I don’t even recognize your face | ♪恍如擦肩路人♪ |
[26:00] | Tell me all the ways to stay away | ♪只能渐行渐远♪ |
[26:21] | What are we doing in your garage? | 我们来你家车库干嘛 |
[26:23] | Birthday surprise. | 生日惊喜 |
[26:24] | Oh, you got me a car? | 你要送我辆车 |
[26:25] | Just wait for it. | 等着瞧吧 |
[26:27] | Are a bunch of people about to jump out and yell “Surprise” At me? | 会有一堆人跳出来 冲我大喊”惊喜”吗 |
[26:29] | Because I need to emotionally prepare for that. | 若真是这样 我得有个心理准备 |
[26:32] | Not quite. | 不是啦 |
[26:41] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[26:43] | It’s Greece. | 是希腊 |
[26:45] | Whoa, Jules. | 天哪 朱尔斯 |
[26:47] | You did this? | 这是你做的 |
[26:49] | Like, with a computer? | 用电脑弄的吗 |
[26:50] | Okay, those museum people don’t know what they’re talking about. | 好吧 博物馆那些人真是有眼不识泰山 |
[26:53] | Happy birthday, Madison. | 生日快乐 麦迪逊 |
[26:55] | Figured you should get at least one thing you wanted by 30. | 你的30岁至少该得到一样想要的东西 |
[26:58] | I already had. | 现在有了 |
[27:02] | Holy shit, Santorini? | 我去 圣托里尼岛 |
[27:05] | Let’s party in Greece! | 在希腊狂欢吧 |
[27:07] | I’ll be there for you | ♪我会在你身旁♪ |
[27:08] | Oh, I said I got enough love for two | ♪我有足够的爱与你分享♪ |
[27:13] | You’ll never be alone, I’ll be there for you | ♪你永远不会孤单 我会伴你左右♪ |
[27:24] | When it’s Friday night and the drink don’t work the same | ♪周五狂欢夜 烈酒无法解千愁♪ |
[27:28] | You’re alone with yourself and there’s no one else to blame | ♪你孤身一人 原因应从自身寻♪ |
[27:32] | When you still can’t feel the rhythm of your heart | ♪心跳的律动你若无法感受♪ |
[27:36] | And you see your spirit fading in the dark | ♪亲眼看着灵魂消逝在黑夜♪ |
[27:40] | Oh, I’ll be there | ♪我会在你身旁♪ |
[27:44] | When you need a little love, I got a little love to share | ♪若你需要爱 我会与你分享♪ |
[27:48] | Yeah, I’m gonna, I’m gonna, I’m gonna come through | ♪我会随时随地奔赴向你♪ |
[27:52] | You’ll never be alone, I’ll be there for you | ♪你永远不会孤单 我会伴你左右♪ |
[27:55] | I’ll be there, I’ll be there for you | ♪别担心 你始终有我♪ |
[27:59] | I’ll be there, I’ll be there for you | ♪别担心 你始终有我♪ |
[28:02] | I’ll be there for you | ♪我会在你身旁♪ |
[28:03] | Oh, I said I got enough love for two | ♪我有足够的爱与你分享♪ |
[28:07] | You’ll never be alone, I’ll be there for you… | ♪你永远不会孤身一人 我会永远在此守护你♪ |