时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I want nothing | ♪什么都不要♪ |
[00:15] | I want it all now | ♪什么都想要♪ |
[00:18] | I’ve got a dirty mouth | ♪我爱说脏话♪ |
[00:21] | I’m not gonna wash it out | ♪没打算改掉♪ |
[00:24] | I’ve got baggage | ♪我的行李箱♪ |
[00:26] | 洛杉矶 现代艺术 博物馆 | |
[00:27] | It’s got big wheels | ♪滚轮超级大♪ |
[00:29] | 洛杉矶现代艺术博物馆 高级总监 达芙妮·杨 | |
[00:30] | I got a little dog | ♪我有只小狗♪ |
[00:32] | Biting at my heels | ♪总咬我脚跟♪ |
[00:35] | It’s like calm down. | 要冷静 |
[00:38] | Not gonna make your dreams come true | ♪美梦没法成真♪ |
[00:41] | Don’t touch me | ♪别碰我♪ |
[00:44] | Don’t even look at me | ♪别看我♪ |
[00:46] | Is she going into Celeste’s office? | 她要去塞莱斯特的办公室吗 |
[00:47] | I’ve got laser beams | ♪我的大眼睛♪ |
[00:50] | Coming out my eyes | ♪能发射激光♪ |
[00:52] | Do you still really | ♪难道你真要♪ |
[00:55] | Wanna mess with me? | ♪自找麻烦吗♪ |
[00:57] | Don’t look at me like that. I need to do this. | 别这么看着我 这事我非做不可 |
[00:59] | Mess with me? | ♪你敢惹我吗♪ |
[01:05] | This is Delphine Young. | 我是达芙妮·杨 |
[01:07] | Hi! Hello. You answered. | 嗨 你好 你居然接了 |
[01:09] | Yeah, that’s how the phone works. Who is this? | 对啊 电话不就是要接吗 怎么称呼 |
[01:12] | Right, sorry. Um, | 也是 不好意思 |
[01:14] | this is Jules Wiley. We met at the… | 我是朱尔斯·威利 我们见过… |
[01:16] | The Wellness Summit. | 健康峰会吧 |
[01:17] | The tech nerd at heart. I remember. | 那位科技迷 我记得你 |
[01:20] | You do? Um, amazing | 是吗 太好了 |
[01:22] | because I remember you and your exhibit very well. | 你本人和展览我都印象深刻 |
[01:25] | I even recommended it to a stranger on the street recently, | 我最近见人推荐你的展览 |
[01:28] | and I hate strangers, so high praise. | 我不想跟路人有交集 但我没忍住 |
[01:32] | Anyway, uh, I’ve given it a lot of thought, | 总之 我想了很久 |
[01:35] | and I would really love to come in for an interview | 我真的很想来面试 |
[01:37] | if that’s still on the table. | 如果还招人的话 |
[01:38] | Sure. I’m running to a meeting now, | 可以 但我现在要去开会 |
[01:41] | and I’m off to London for a pop-up exhibit, | 我要去伦敦参加立体艺术展览 |
[01:44] | but I’ll be back in a month, | 一个月之后才回来 |
[01:45] | and we can get something on the books. | 到时候我们再约面试 |
[01:46] | Next month? | 下个月吗 |
[01:50] | Look, I know this sounds crazy, but I’m turning 30 next week, | 这话听着有些滑稽 但我下周就三十岁了 |
[01:53] | and I’m finally ready to go after what I want, | 我现在非常清楚自己的追求 |
[01:56] | and that is this job. | 就是这份工作 |
[02:00] | Alright. I have a dinner, | 好吧 今天我有个晚餐 |
[02:02] | but I can meet you afterwards. | 但晚餐过后我有时间 |
[02:04] | Soho Warehouse 9 PM. Tell them you’re my guest. | 仓库区SOHO 晚上九点 说是我邀请你的 |
[02:07] | They’re mean to nonmembers. | 他们对非会员很刻薄 |
[02:18] | Is there no privacy here? | 我就不能有隐私吗 |
[02:21] | No. We live in a glass house. | 当然没有 到处是玻璃 |
[02:22] | Yeah, and there’s an emergency situation that needs your attention. | 没错 而且有紧急状况需要你去处理 |
[02:25] | – What? – Well, we can’t talk here. Obviously. | – 什么 – 在这里说显然不合适 |
[02:28] | Come on. I know where. | 走吧 我知道去哪里说 |
[02:31] | What is happening, besides My Little Pony | 怎么了 别和我说是小马驹 |
[02:33] | taking a dump in the conference room? | 在会议室里便便了 |
[02:34] | She took a shit on my week. | 她害我这周都不好过 |
[02:36] | Celeste decided to reach our mom audience. | 塞莱斯特决定走近妈妈群体 |
[02:38] | She wants to do a Children’s Woöm Gift Guide, | 她需要一份乌姆儿童礼物指南 |
[02:41] | so I’m fielding products for it. | 我就在找产品 |
[02:42] | But, the amount of princess stuff I’ve been sent is truly haunting. | 但我给小公主们送的礼物多得数不清 |
[02:46] | What year is it? | 都什么年代了 |
[02:47] | Did they not come up with better ways to traumatize children yet? | 他们折磨小朋友的法子能再新颖些吗 |
[02:49] | More like once-upon-a-time’s up. | 很久很久以前就这样了 |
[02:51] | I wrote my senior thesis on why stories like this | 我的毕业论文就是探讨 |
[02:54] | reinforce problematic stereotypes. | 童话故事如何加重刻板印象 |
[02:56] | Sexism, racism, ableism. | 引发性别 种族 体能歧视 |
[02:58] | Pretty much all the isms are an issue. | 这些现象都是有问题的 |
[03:00] | I mean, that mermaid gave up her literal voice | 就是 小美人鱼居然为了跟那位 |
[03:02] | for a vagina and legs to try and hook up with that guy | 生日当天喝醉后从他爸船上落水的男人约会 |
[03:05] | who got drunk and fell off his dad’s boat on his birthday. | 放弃自己美妙歌喉 换取阴道和双腿 |
[03:07] | Like, that is just a no for me. | 我死都不会那样 |
[03:10] | – I would never give up my voice for my legs. | 姐才不会用声音换双腿 |
[03:12] | Okay, is this a TED Talk? | 你们在演讲呢 |
[03:14] | Which I’m down for, | 演讲我喜欢听 |
[03:16] | but I thought you said there was a problem. | 但不是说有紧急情况吗 |
[03:17] | We have tea about where Izzy is. | 我们打听到伊兹的下落了 |
[03:19] | And the tea is hot. It’s, like, scalding. | 新鲜出炉 超级劲爆 |
[03:22] | It’s burn your insides. | 会让人心急如焚 |
[03:24] | Izzy is with Alison J. | 伊兹和艾莉森J在一起 |
[03:26] | What? | 什么 |
[03:28] | No. Izzy is on a post-breakup solo wine weekend. | 不可能 伊兹周末还在为分手买醉呢 |
[03:31] | Aw, sis, you’ve been lied to. | 姐妹 你也被骗了 |
[03:34] | We sensed something shady was going down at the Wellness Summit, | 我们在健康峰会上就察觉到苗头了 |
[03:37] | so we’ve been keeping our | 所以这几周 |
[03:38] | ears to the ground for the past few weeks. | 我们都盯着呢 |
[03:39] | After the 25th microaggression in a row, | 被人变着法羞辱25次后 |
[03:42] | one of the assistants at the Alisons had just, like, had it. | 艾莉森公司的某个助理实在不能忍了 |
[03:44] | So, we met with her, and then two sips into her dirty martini… | 我们就去找她 她喝了两口浑浊型马提尼 |
[03:47] | Told us that damn ugly truth. | 就把事情全抖出来了 |
[03:52] | Once upon a time, there was a king named Colin | 很久很久以前 有个叫科林的国王 |
[03:55] | and a queen named Celeste, | 以及叫塞莱斯特的王后 |
[03:56] | who had a nasty fucking divorce | 得知国王出轨 |
[03:58] | when the king cheated on the queen | 跟你的好姐妹厮混 |
[03:59] | by fucking your best friend. | 王后愤怒提出离婚 |
[04:01] | Anyway… | 不过 |
[04:03] | Like, seriously, Madison is so pretty. Continue. | 麦迪逊确实美丽 你继续 |
[04:06] | The king really wanted the castle in Malibu, | 国王想要独占马里布的城堡 |
[04:08] | but the Queen wouldn’t budge, since he had betrayed her. | 但王后不肯 因为是国王背叛在先 |
[04:13] | So now, the king is coming after her heart. | 现在 国王以牙还牙 |
[04:17] | He’s accusing her of lying about how much | 他指控王后谎报 |
[04:19] | the Kingdom of Woöm is worth | 乌姆王国的财力 |
[04:20] | and is willing to do whatever it takes | 不惜代价寻找证据 |
[04:22] | to prove it and take the queen down. | 企图扳倒王后 |
[04:26] | The king has even enlisted the help | 国王甚至搬来救兵 |
[04:27] | of the queen’s former royal court, the Alisons, | 王后曾经的下属 艾莉森姐妹 |
[04:30] | by promising them a handsome prize. | 他承诺事成后大赏她们 |
[04:33] | He’s offered them Series B funding for their company | 并为她们的公司提供B轮融资 |
[04:35] | in exchange for damaging financial info from Woöm. | 以此窃取乌姆王国不实的财政信息 |
[04:40] | But because they had already left the kingdom, | 已经离开乌姆王国的艾莉森姐妹 |
[04:42] | the Alisons had to lure Princess Izzy | 只好去诱惑小公主伊兹 |
[04:44] | to their chic boutique hotel in the woods. | 到他们森林中的豪华酒店去 |
[04:53] | Now, they’ve trapped Princess Izzy under their spell. | 现在他们给伊兹公主送去糖衣炮弹 |
[04:56] | They’re offering her a job, but really, | 表面上是给她份工作 |
[04:58] | they’re just after her work computer with documents | 但其实是想要她公司电脑上的文件 |
[05:01] | to stab Queen Celeste in the back… | 让塞莱斯特王后吃瘪 |
[05:05] | So they can live happily ever after | 这样她们就能过上幸福生活 |
[05:07] | on a therapist’s couch because these people are messy. | 成为心理医生的常客 因为她们都是怪人 |
[05:13] | Whoa, that is a lot to unpack. | 信息量好大 |
[05:17] | Okay, I’ve unpacked it, and it’s very bad! | 好吧 我懂了 事情很严重 |
[05:40] | Sorry, is this annoying? | 抱歉 吵到你了吗 |
[05:42] | Yes. | 当然 |
[05:44] | Well, it’s the bar’s grand opening party guest list. | 这是酒吧开业庆典的来宾名单 |
[05:46] | So, yellow is family and friends, | 黄色是亲友 |
[05:49] | pink are for the influencers, and blue is… | 粉色是网红 蓝色呢 |
[05:52] | Well, literally just two guys from my internship | 是我之前实习时的两个同事 |
[05:54] | – that I wanna see how well I’m doing. – Naturally. | – 我想让他们眼红一下 – 没毛病 |
[05:58] | It’s Liv. | 利维打的 |
[06:01] | Hey. | 喂 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:10] | I hear you. | 懂了 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:18] | Stella Cole, you re-pop that top and start talking. | 斯特拉·科尔 笔帽盖上 老实交代 |
[06:22] | What is going on with you and Liv? | 你和利维怎么了 |
[06:24] | – It’s nothing. – Really? | – 没什么 – 真的 |
[06:26] | Because you asked to work from my place today, | 你说今天要来我家工作 |
[06:27] | and that phone call had all the syllables of a very depressing haiku. | 你刚打电话总嗯嗯啊啊的 明显是不开心 |
[06:30] | She is just working on the inspection, | 她在忙着安全检查 |
[06:32] | and I am dealing with the party. | 我要处理开业的事 |
[06:35] | Also, there was this weird potential breakup thing | 当然 我们可能要莫名其妙地谈分手 |
[06:37] | that I really don’t wanna talk about. | 这事我真不想再提 |
[06:39] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | – 你确定吗 – 当然 |
[06:40] | I just want to focus on the opening | 我只想办好开业庆典 |
[06:42] | and everything I need to get done. | 处理其他该做的事 |
[06:43] | Speaking of which, did Ruby come through | 话说 露比答应带乐队 |
[06:45] | with a band to play at the party? | 来庆典演出了吗 |
[06:49] | What’s wrong with Ruby? | 你跟露比又怎么了 |
[06:50] | Nothing, besides the fact that she’s someone | 没事 只是我这辈子 |
[06:52] | I’ll never speak to again for the rest of my life. | 都不想再搭理她罢了 |
[06:54] | Okay, well, that’s gonna be a long-ass flight to Australia. | 那你的澳洲之行可就糟糕了 |
[06:58] | The tour isn’t happening. | 巡演没戏了 |
[06:59] | I put all of my career eggs | 我就等着她 |
[07:01] | in Ruby’s basket, and she fucking scrambled them. | 让我事业起步 结果全被她搞砸了 |
[07:03] | Not all of your eggs. | 也不是全部吧 |
[07:04] | I mean, what about Lotus Dragon Bebe, right? | 还有莲花龙贝贝呢 |
[07:07] | I remember you telling me something about | 我记得你跟我说过 |
[07:08] | some live show she’s doing with a princess. | 她要去和某位公主做直播呢 |
[07:10] | Introducing one erotic dancer to one royal investor | 把脱衣舞女介绍给皇家客户 |
[07:12] | does not a PR career make, Stella. | 并不能助推我的公关事业 斯特拉 |
[07:15] | So, does Jules know about this Ruby thing? | 朱尔斯知道你们的事情了吗 |
[07:16] | I’ve picked up my phone a million times this weekend to text her, | 我这周多次想拿起手机把这事告诉她 |
[07:19] | but I just feel like such an idiot. | 但我觉得这样下不了台 |
[07:21] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say the next time I see her. | 我都不知下次见她要说什么 |
[07:23] | Uh, hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:25] | Well, looks like we’re all about to find out. | 看来你马上就要知道了 |
[07:28] | Guys! I have to tell you something! | 姐妹们 我有事情要说 |
[07:37] | We should probably talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[07:38] | We should, but that is not why I busted in dramatically. | 是的 但我匆忙赶来是有其他事 |
[07:41] | Oh, right, you did just do that. What’s wrong? | 好吧 你每次都会冲进来 怎么了 |
[07:43] | Izzy’s in trouble. | 伊兹出事了 |
[07:45] | I’m very winded. | 我喘不上气了 |
[07:51] | I think I’m in a Colin-related rage blackout, | 我觉得我快按捺不住 |
[07:53] | so I’m struggling to process. | 对科林的怒火了 |
[07:55] | And I already tried calling her, like, 55 times | 我来的路上给她打了55次电话 |
[07:57] | on the way over here and she’s not answering. | 她根本不接 |
[07:59] | Okay, maybe Izzy thinks that you’re calling her from work | 她可能以为你要叫她回公司 |
[08:01] | or with Celeste or something? | 或者是塞莱斯特找她吧 |
[08:03] | I mean, we can try from my phone. | 要不用我打给她试试 |
[08:04] | Oh! Good idea. | 好主意 |
[08:05] | ‘Cause you’re less of a friend and more of a deity to Izzy. | 因为比起朋友 你更像是她的女神 |
[08:07] | She would never not answer for you. | 她绝对会接你电话 |
[08:09] | Yeah, put it on speaker. | 开免提吧 |
[08:12] | – Hey. – Izzy? | – 喂 – 伊兹吗 |
[08:14] | Are you okay? I’m with Jules and Madison. | 你没事吧 我和朱尔斯 麦迪逊在一起 |
[08:17] | Sorry, it’s not a great time. | 抱歉 我现在不太方便 |
[08:19] | Okay, Izzy, listen, | 伊兹 听我说 |
[08:20] | you have to leave those girls and come home. | 离那些人远点 赶紧回家 |
[08:22] | Stella, they’re offering me a job. | 斯特拉 她们要给我介绍工作呢 |
[08:25] | No, Izzy, they can’t be trusted, okay? | 不 伊兹 别信她们 |
[08:27] | They’re using you. I mean, they don’t actually care about you. | 她们在利用你 并不是真的在乎你 |
[08:30] | Oh ’cause, like, who would actually care about me, | 你想说有人真正在乎我 |
[08:32] | – right? – What? | – 对吧 – 什么 |
[08:34] | No. No, that’s not what I meant at all. | 我不是那个意思 |
[08:37] | Izzy, this is not like you. What’s wrong? | 伊兹 这可不像你 到底怎么回事 |
[08:40] | Whatever. I gotta go. | 算了 我要挂了 |
[08:45] | Did Izzy… | 伊兹她 |
[08:47] | just hang up… | 刚才挂了 |
[08:49] | on Stella? | 斯特拉的电话 |
[08:50] | This feels crazy. Are we in the upside down? | 这下糟了 她整个人都不对劲 |
[08:53] | Yeah, she did. Something is wrong. | 没错 肯定出事了 |
[08:55] | Something is very, very wrong. | 事情非常严重 |
[09:00] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[09:02] | running a little late this morning dealing with some shit. | 早上要处理点破事耽误了 |
[09:05] | No worries, lady. I’m just très pleased | 没事 姐妹 我特别高兴 |
[09:08] | we have some more time to chat. How’d you sleep? | 能跟你多聊聊天 睡得还好吗 |
[09:10] | Well, after receiving very upsetting news about my boss, | 听说我老板骇人的丑闻 |
[09:13] | and then lying to all my best friends, | 欺骗我的好姐妹后 |
[09:15] | I would say I got a solid six to eight minutes. | 我只睡了六到八分钟 |
[09:16] | The Alisons just thought you should know what Celeste did. | 艾莉森姐妹觉得你该知道塞莱斯特的丑恶 |
[09:20] | I mean, they point blank told her when they left Woöm | 她们离职时向她直言 |
[09:22] | that they wanted to take you with them, | 要带你一起走 |
[09:23] | and the only reason they didn’t is because she said | 可她说要给你升职 |
[09:25] | she was gonna promote you, so. | 她们就只好作罢了 |
[09:28] | They definitely don’t do a Bloody Mary here? | 这里能不上血腥玛丽吗 |
[09:30] | Just struggling with breakfast wine. | 我真喝不惯早餐酒 |
[09:33] | We all realized she lied when she picked Jules instead. | 她提拔朱尔斯后 我们才知道她在撒谎 |
[09:35] | And that is not the only thing she lied about. | 但她撒谎的事多了去了 |
[09:40] | Um… What else? | 还有什么 |
[09:44] | She completely lied about how much Woöm is worth | 她在离婚诉讼中谎报了 |
[09:46] | in her divorce proceedings. | 乌姆公司的市值 |
[09:48] | That’s why there was so much drama in the separation. | 所以这离婚案才闹得鸡飞狗跳 |
[09:50] | And, on a personal note, | 而且在私底下 |
[09:51] | we take the same Pilates class, | 我们上同一节普拉提课 |
[09:52] | and she never says hi. | 她却从不搭理我 |
[09:53] | Oh, in her defense, | 说句公道话 |
[09:54] | she’s really not a greetings person, so don’t… | 她就是不爱和人打招呼 别介意 |
[09:56] | Izzy, I’m not kidding. She committed fraud. | 伊兹 我不是在说笑 她这是欺诈 |
[09:59] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[10:00] | Yes, I could show you. | 对 我能证明给你看 |
[10:03] | You know, if you, I don’t know, have your work laptop, | 不知道你带没带办公电脑 |
[10:06] | you might have access to | 或许能从共享盘上 |
[10:07] | the shared drive with the financial reports. | 看到乌姆的财务报告 |
[10:16] | So, what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:17] | This feels like friend threat level midnight. | 感觉像是友情版的《威胁等级:午夜》 |
[10:19] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:20] | I mean, I don’t think Izzy would ever hang up on me | 除非有人暗地里 |
[10:22] | if she wasn’t secretly | 威胁伊兹性命 |
[10:23] | under the threat of clear and present danger. | 否则她不会挂我电话的 |
[10:25] | The Alisons must’ve hypnotized her, | 肯定是那些艾莉森催眠了她 |
[10:27] | or put her under a spell or something. | 或者给她施咒什么的 |
[10:28] | What if she’s being brainwashed? | 要是她被洗脑了呢 |
[10:30] | Or blackmailed. Wait! | 或者被敲诈 等等 |
[10:32] | What if they have collateral on her like NXIVM? | 她不会有把柄落在邪教组织手里了吧 |
[10:34] | Naked pictures? | 裸照吗 |
[10:36] | What if they’re forcing her to play volleyball? | 他们会逼她打排球吗 |
[10:39] | Okay, this is now a rescue mission. I will drive. | 营救行动现在开始 我来开车 |
[10:41] | Wait, isn’t Napa, like, eight hours away? | 等等 去纳帕谷要开八小时车吧 |
[10:43] | Oh god, I don’t have eight hours. | 可我没有那么多时间了 |
[10:45] | I have to be downtown tonight at 9:00 PM for a work meeting | 我今晚九点得去市中心参加重要工作会议 |
[10:48] | that is very important. Not saving-Izzy important. | 尽管救伊兹更重要 |
[10:51] | Just one that I should definitely not miss. | 但这会议我绝不能错过 |
[10:53] | The next available flight | 最早的航班 |
[10:54] | with seats isn’t until tomorrow afternoon. | 要到明天下午了 |
[10:56] | Okay, well, are trains still a thing? | 现在还有火车票吗 |
[10:58] | They exist, yeah, but it’s not gonna be faster with all the stops. | 有是有 不过要经停多站 也快不到哪里去 |
[11:00] | Okay, well, does anyone have a fairy godmother then? | 那谁能召来仙女教母吗 |
[11:03] | I know a princess. | 我认识一位公主 |
[11:05] | Uh, what are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[11:06] | I’m saying I don’t have a fairy godmother, | 我说我请不了仙女教母 |
[11:08] | but the investor in the Bebe’s live show | 但莲花龙贝贝直播秀的投资人 |
[11:11] | is a literal princess. | 可是位货真价实的公主 |
[11:14] | Who has a plane. | 人家有飞机 |
[11:20] | This is my squad | ♪这是我的战队♪ |
[11:22] | It would be insensitive of me to put this on my IG story, right? | 要是我把这发到社交媒体上是不是有点过分啊 |
[11:25] | I mean, considering Izzy might be in trouble. | 毕竟伊兹还身陷险境呢 |
[11:26] | Hm, feels like a bank for later situation. | 感觉可以作为素材存货 |
[11:29] | But, you don’t not look like Beyoncé right now. | 你现在看起来的确很像碧昂丝 |
[11:32] | Holy shit, she has a helicopter, too? | 天哪 她还有架直升飞机 |
[11:34] | You should see the yacht. | 你应该去看看她的游艇 |
[11:36] | – Fuck it. For the bank! – Okay, let me get a pic! | – 不管了 多拍几张吧 – 我来拍 |
[11:40] | One more? Yes! Got it! My turn. | 再来一张 拍好了 该我了 |
[11:43] | We got it, we got it, oh yeah | ♪我们能行 蓄势待发♪ |
[11:49] | We come together | ♪我们齐头并进♪ |
[11:52] | We come together | ♪我们步履坚定♪ |
[11:55] | This is my squad | ♪这是我的战队♪ |
[11:56] | For the bank. | 攒素材 |
[12:00] | I will say massage chairs built into an airplane are inspired. | 不得不说 飞机上装按摩椅简直妙极了 |
[12:04] | I’m still too mad at Colin to enjoy sky caviar. | 科林让我气得连这鱼子酱都不想吃了 |
[12:07] | Alright, maybe I’ll try just one. | 好吧 我还是尝点 |
[12:10] | Do we think that Celeste actually lied about how much Woöm is worth? | 塞莱斯特真有瞒报乌姆公司的市值吗 |
[12:13] | To be honest, I have no idea. | 其实我也不知道 |
[12:15] | But given the history with Colin, I wouldn’t exactly blame her. | 但考虑到科林的所作所为 我不会因此怪她的 |
[12:17] | You know, I didn’t think it was possible for me to hate him | 我本来觉得科林已经够无耻了 |
[12:19] | any more than I already did, and yet… | 可是没想到啊 |
[12:21] | That dude is straight-up diabolical. | 他是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[12:23] | I mean, at first, I thought he was like | 刚开始我以为他只有 |
[12:27] | but this is a whole other level. | 没想到他一骑绝尘 |
[12:32] | It’s insane he’s coming after her like this. | 不敢相信他会对前妻穷追猛打 |
[12:34] | – And using her employees. – He’s like a real-life villain. | – 还利用前妻的下属 – 他就是活生生的反派 |
[12:37] | Yeah, the fairy tales we grew up on | 从小听到大的童话故事 |
[12:39] | did not prepare us for what | 可没告诉我们 |
[12:40] | real-life villains were going to look like. | 现实中的反派是什么样子 |
[12:41] | Yeah, that’s true because most villains | 没错 因为反派大多数都是 |
[12:43] | are just middle-aged white guys. | 中年白种男人 |
[12:45] | Right? Those movies made us scared of women with heavy eyeliner. | 是啊 童话电影还特意让化浓妆的女人当反派 |
[12:48] | I still can’t believe Izzy got wrapped up in all this. | 我还是不敢相信伊兹被卷入此事 |
[12:51] | I know she used to be influenced by the Alisons or whatever, | 我知道她以前深受艾莉森姐妹影响 |
[12:53] | – but this is – Extreme. | -但是这次 – 更严重了 |
[12:55] | I just hope we can get to her before they force her | 我只希望能在她们逼着她做后悔的事之前 |
[12:57] | – do something she’ll regret. – I know. | – 找到她 – 没错 |
[12:59] | I’m so worried. | 我真的很担心 |
[13:02] | And yet so comfortable. | 但这太舒服了 |
[13:05] | Should we have a drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[13:14] | You’re doing the right thing, Izzy. | 伊兹 你做得很对 |
[13:15] | I don’t know what I’m doing anymore. | 我都不知道自己在干嘛 |
[13:18] | I pushed my boyfriend away, | 我甩了我的男朋友 |
[13:19] | and I hung up on my best friends. | 还挂好闺蜜的电话 |
[13:22] | No, no, no. I’ll tell you what you’re doing. | 不是的 我来告诉你答案 |
[13:24] | You are making yourself the main character in your story. | 你在将命运掌握在自己手里 |
[13:27] | And guess what? I’m bingeing it. | 你猜怎么着 我十分赞赏 |
[13:33] | Here. Just take it. | 给你 拿着吧 |
[13:37] | So dramatic. | 好夸张啊 |
[13:44] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[13:45] | I got us one last wine tasting to celebrate | 回洛杉矶前 我们还有场品酒会 |
[13:47] | before we go back to LA! | 要去参加呢 |
[13:51] | Okay… Weird to walk away and not say anything. | 好吧 头也不回地走了 真奇怪 |
[13:58] | Secrets, secrets, secret, secrets. | 秘密 秘密 好多秘密 |
[14:02] | Hi. The concierge said this is where we could find one | 你好 前台说我们可以来这里 |
[14:04] | or more extremely problematic women named Alison. | 找到叫艾莉森的麻烦女人 |
[14:11] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[14:14] | The freaking friend squad is here. What’s up, girlies? | 友谊小分队来啦 有何贵干 姑娘们 |
[14:17] | – Jesus. – Wine has been tasted. | – 天哪 – 品酒会结束啦 |
[14:20] | Alison, you are too drunk to process this, | 艾莉森 你喝太醉了 怎么谈正事 |
[14:22] | but we are very disappointed in you. Where is Izzy? | 你真是太差劲了 伊兹人呢 |
[14:25] | Wait, isn’t that her laptop? Did you steal it? | 等等 那是她的平板吗 你偷来的 |
[14:27] | No. | 当然不是 |
[14:28] | What, do you have her chained to a radiator or something? | 难道你把她拷在暖气管上了 |
[14:29] | Okay, the five of you… | 行了你们五个 |
[14:31] | There’s three of us. | 是我们三个 |
[14:32] | …need to listen. | 先听我说 |
[14:33] | I didn’t take this. | 这不是我偷的 |
[14:35] | Izzy gave it to me, | 是伊兹给我的 |
[14:36] | just like she gave me all the little wines | 她还把酒留给我喝 |
[14:38] | because she didn’t want them because she’s being emo as hell. | 她现在心情极差 不想喝这些东西 |
[14:42] | Then she went on a walk. | 她二话没说就走了 |
[14:43] | Wait, if Izzy gave that to her willingly, then… | 如果是伊兹自愿给你的 那… |
[14:45] | I’m officially freaked out. We have to find her. | 我真有点慌了 得赶紧找到她 |
[14:47] | How? This place is like a wine continent. | 怎么找 这地方太大了 |
[14:50] | Look, we have to split up. Text each other if we find her. | 我们分头行动 找到了就发消息 |
[14:52] | – God, I’m really worried about her. – We’ll find her. | – 我真担心她 – 会找到她的 |
[14:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:57] | With Princess Izzy captured, | 伊兹公主被困 |
[14:58] | our babes in shining couture came to her rescue. | 我们身穿华丽服饰前去营救 |
[15:01] | I mean, they’re wearing off-the-rack, but fine. | 其实也算不上华服 但不要紧 |
[15:04] | Izzy! | 伊兹 |
[15:08] | Izzy! | 伊兹 |
[15:11] | Izzy! | 伊兹 |
[15:13] | Where are you?! | 你在哪里 |
[15:17] | Jules arrived expecting to rescue Izzy from the Alisons grasp, | 朱尔斯想从艾莉森的魔爪中救出伊兹 |
[15:20] | only to discover the real | 却没想到真正的反派 |
[15:21] | villain maybe someone even more dangerous. | 是个更危险的人物 |
[15:24] | Izzy herself. | 伊兹自己 |
[15:37] | If you think dragons guarding castles | ♪若是恶龙盘踞城堡♪ |
[15:40] | Can keep a girl confined | ♪就能囚禁公主♪ |
[15:43] | I’ll tell you, they have nothing on | ♪那只能说这远不及♪ |
[15:46] | The ones inside my mind | ♪我心中的苦楚♪ |
[15:48] | Yes, I believed in happy endings | ♪童话里的美好结局♪ |
[15:51] | Once upon a time | ♪我曾向往无比♪ |
[15:54] | But happiness may be a thing | ♪如今幸福于我♪ |
[15:57] | For which I’m not designed | ♪终究是妄想♪ |
[16:00] | I met a prince who thought the world of me | ♪我曾遇见真心爱我的王子♪ |
[16:03] | And sent him packing | ♪我却离他而去♪ |
[16:05] | He’ll never know | ♪他不会知道♪ |
[16:07] | The problem lies | ♪原因竟是♪ |
[16:08] | Within all that I’m lacking | ♪我内心掩藏的自卑♪ |
[16:11] | No true love kiss can wake me | ♪真爱之吻无法唤醒♪ |
[16:13] | From a curse of my own making | ♪深陷无解诅咒的我♪ |
[16:17] | The dream that I deserved him | ♪为他编织的梦♪ |
[16:20] | Was the dream that I’d be faking | ♪只能化作泡影♪ |
[16:23] | This funk that I’ve been stuck in | ♪将我囚禁的恐惧牢笼♪ |
[16:26] | For a lifetime feels unshakable | ♪穷尽此生也无法打破♪ |
[16:29] | I’m starting to believe | ♪我开始相信♪ |
[16:31] | That I am the curse that’s unbreakable | ♪无人能解除我的诅咒♪ |
[16:35] | What magic power could come and set me | ♪世间有何种魔法让我♪ |
[16:38] | Free? | ♪重获自由♪ |
[16:40] | When the terrible tower I’m trapped in | ♪哪怕将我束之高阁的♪ |
[16:43] | Is me? | ♪是我自己♪ |
[16:46] | Is me | ♪是我自己♪ |
[16:55] | Sometimes, I tell myself I’m nothing | ♪有时我告诉自己♪ |
[16:58] | That I matter not at all | ♪我既平凡又普通♪ |
[17:01] | The darkest foe I’ve ever met | ♪我的毕生宿敌♪ |
[17:03] | Lives in the mirror on the wall | ♪就在眼前方镜中♪ |
[17:06] | And it may sound like I’m complaining | ♪或许是我在抱怨♪ |
[17:09] | But truth be told, I’m scared | ♪但其实是太恐惧♪ |
[17:12] | That these feelings I’m containing | ♪这些感受若不吐露♪ |
[17:14] | Might just kill me if not shared | ♪或许我将含恨而终♪ |
[17:20] | This funk that I’ve been stuck in | ♪将我囚禁的恐惧牢笼♪ |
[17:23] | For a lifetime feels unshakable | ♪穷尽此生也无法打破♪ |
[17:26] | I’m starting to believe | ♪我开始相信♪ |
[17:28] | That I’m the curse that’s unbreakable | ♪我的诅咒无人能破♪ |
[17:32] | What magic power could come and set me | ♪世间有何种魔法让我♪ |
[17:35] | Free? | ♪重获自由♪ |
[17:37] | When the terrible tower I’m trapped in | ♪哪怕将我束之高阁的♪ |
[17:40] | Is me? | ♪是我自己♪ |
[17:43] | Is me… | ♪我自己♪ |
[17:44] | Izzy! | 伊兹 |
[17:45] | Izzy! Come on, she’s going this way. | 伊兹 快 她往这边去了 |
[17:54] | Iz? We know you’re there! It’s us! | 伊兹 我们知道你在里面 |
[17:56] | Hello? Please open up! | 求你开开门 好吗 |
[18:00] | The concierge gave us a key, Izzy! We’re coming in. | 前台给了我们钥匙 我们进来了 |
[18:15] | – Do you think she, like, took something? – Who knows CPR? | – 她是不是吃了什么 – 谁会心肺复苏术 |
[18:19] | I mean, I had to learn it in case Bruno choked on a Lego. | 我怕布鲁诺被乐高玩具噎住就学了 |
[18:21] | Okay, okay. | 行 明白 |
[18:29] | – Oh, thank fuck! – Oh, thank God. You’re okay. | – 太好了 – 太好了 你没事 |
[18:31] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来啦 |
[18:32] | We were worried about you. | 我们很担心你 |
[18:34] | Wh… | 那… |
[18:35] | Why are you trying to make out with me? | 你干嘛要亲我 |
[18:37] | Okay, that was CPR that I learned on YouTube. | 我的心肺复苏术是从视频网站上学的 |
[18:39] | I mean, I probably should’ve taken a real class | 我真该去报个班来学的 |
[18:41] | ’cause I had no idea what I was doing there. | 我也不知道我刚在干嘛 |
[18:43] | Yeah, you used tongue? | 需要用舌头吗 |
[18:44] | Look, you scared the shit out of us. | 你把我们吓坏了 |
[18:47] | Yeah, we were worried you took a bunch of pills or something. | 我们还担心你吃了什么药 |
[18:49] | Oh god, no. I just didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. | 当然没有 我只是昨晚没怎么睡 |
[18:52] | I was taking a deeply sad nap. | 刚刚是在悲伤地睡午觉 |
[18:53] | Izzy, what is going on? You’re not acting like yourself. | 伊兹 到底怎么回事 你好像变了个人 |
[18:56] | You lied, and you lied well. | 你居然撒谎 我都没看出来 |
[18:58] | I know. Can’t believe I pulled that off. | 我也不敢相信能圆过去 |
[19:01] | Should I get into politics? | 我要不去从政 |
[19:02] | The Alisons are trying to screw over Celeste | 艾莉森她们想让塞莱斯特吃瘪 |
[19:04] | because they think Colin will give them money if they do. | 这样科林就会给她们钱 |
[19:06] | Those bribe-taking Barbies are not to be trusted. | 那些受贿行凶的恶魔芭比信不得 |
[19:09] | I know, except they can’t screw Celeste over | 我知道 但她们干不过塞莱斯特 |
[19:11] | because she isn’t lying. | 因为她没有撒谎 |
[19:14] | But, those financial documents the Alisons were after? | 那艾莉森们要那些财务文件干嘛 |
[19:16] | Everything Celeste reported about Woöm is actually true. | 乌姆的市值塞莱斯特没有谎报 |
[19:20] | We’re pretty much broke. | 我们快破产了 |
[19:21] | But, we-we charge $200 for eyebrow brushes! | 我们眉刷可都得卖200美元 |
[19:24] | They’re just tiny combs! How is that possible? | 眉毛用的小梳子而已 至于这么贵吗 |
[19:27] | Celeste has always said, “You gotta spend money to make money,” | 塞莱斯特常说”有舍才有得” |
[19:30] | but I think she took it too far, | 但她舍的有点多 |
[19:31] | and I’m pretty sure she only watched | 我敢肯定她只看了 |
[19:33] | the first half of the WeWork documentary. | WeWork纪录片的前半部分 |
[19:35] | That sculpture right by the front entrance? She spent 50K on it. | 还记得公司前门的雕像吗 她花五万买的 |
[19:39] | The one we use as a coat rack? | 就那个衣帽架 |
[19:42] | Well, if there was nothing bad on the laptop, | 既然电脑上没有什么不利信息 |
[19:43] | why did you give it to them? | 那你为何还要给她们呢 |
[19:45] | I don’t know. I guess it just sort of | 我也不清 可能我想 |
[19:46] | felt like a symbolic gesture | 借此表个态吧 |
[19:48] | of me giving the fuck up. | 我想拒绝她们 |
[19:49] | I just get in a dark place sometimes. | 我只是偶尔很郁闷罢了 |
[19:51] | Can’t believe I have to spend the rest of my life with myself. | 可没想到我居然要孤独终老 |
[19:54] | Okay. Izzy, | 好吧 伊兹 |
[19:56] | we’re here to snap you out of it. | 我们是来拯救你的 |
[19:58] | You better start being nicer to yourself, | 你最好能善待自己 |
[20:00] | or I’m gonna fuck you up. | 不然我就揍死你 |
[20:01] | That’s my best friend you’re talking about. | 你可是我最好的朋友 |
[20:02] | Yeah. If you keep shitting on yourself, we’ll all beat you up. | 对 如果你再自暴自弃 我们一起揍你 |
[20:05] | – Because we love you. – Ugh, I am out of it. | – 我们都很爱你 – 我没事了 |
[20:07] | You’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry I lied to you guys. | 抱歉 我不该骗你们 |
[20:11] | I hate keeping things from you. | 瞒着你们我也很不好受 |
[20:13] | We all need to be honest with each other. | 我们彼此应该坦诚相待 |
[20:17] | Okay, well… | 行吧 |
[20:19] | I’m not sure I’m ready for a girlfriend and a kid. | 我可能没准备好谈恋爱 带孩子 |
[20:21] | And I mean, if I’m not, then I can’t do that to Bruno | 既然这样 我决不能伤害布鲁诺 |
[20:25] | because I know what that feels like. I was that kid. | 我了解那种感受 毕竟我父母离异了 |
[20:32] | So, Ruby kind of imploded. | 露比有点崩溃 |
[20:34] | Like, scorched earth-style. | 都快气炸了 |
[20:37] | Australia canceled, | 澳大利亚没指望了 |
[20:38] | career getting on track canceled, | 事业也没法起步了 |
[20:40] | friendship canceled. All of it. | 朋友也没了 全没了 |
[20:48] | I wanna quit my job. | 我想辞职 |
[20:50] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[20:52] | The meeting I have to be back for tonight isn’t for Woöm. | 我今晚不是要去参加乌姆的会议 |
[20:55] | It’s an interview for that digital media job at the museum. | 而是博物馆数字媒体工作的面试 |
[20:59] | Well, okay, I’m seeing we all had a lot to share. | 看来大伙吐露的心事真不少 |
[21:02] | I’m really sorry I didn’t listen to your Spidey senses. | 抱歉 我没有信你的蜘蛛感应 |
[21:05] | I’m really sorry they were right. | 我真希望直觉是错的 |
[21:07] | I’m feeling a really strong urge to suggest a group hug. | 我强烈建议咱们紧紧相拥片刻 |
[21:10] | Let’s not do the whole bottle-up-our-feelings | 以后别再把烦恼掖着藏着 |
[21:12] | and-not-tell-each-other-things ever again. | 最后逼不得已才吐露出来 |
[21:13] | Yeah, who did we think we were? Men? | 说得对 我们又不是男人 干嘛忍着 |
[21:17] | Jules, we do have to get back to the private jet | 朱尔斯 如果你想按时到场 |
[21:19] | – if you wanna make it in time. – Oh, wait a second. | – 我们得赶紧回私人飞机 – 等等 |
[21:21] | Did you just say “Private jet”? | 你刚是说”私人飞机” |
[21:23] | Did you guys come to rescue me in a private jet? | 你们是坐私人飞机来救我的吗 |
[21:25] | Told you we loved you. | 不是说我们爱你吗 |
[21:27] | Okay, fuck it. I need the hug. | 过来给姐妹抱一下 |
[21:30] | Okay, bonding moment over. We have to go. | 好啦 抱够了 该走了 |
[21:32] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 走吧 – 走吧 |
[21:33] | And who the fuck has a private jet? | 哪来的私人飞机 |
[21:36] | Can I please speak to your manager? | 能把你们经理找来吗 |
[21:38] | I mean, you have chicken. You have cheese. | 你们这里有鸡肉 有芝士 |
[21:40] | There’s no reason room service | 那凭什么不能给我 |
[21:41] | can’t make me an off-the-menu quesadilla. | 破例做个油炸玉米饼 |
[21:43] | Seriously, my day has taken a turn that’s, like, less than ideal. | 说真的 我今天过得不太好 有点水逆 |
[21:47] | Guess you found out by now that Celeste wasn’t lying. | 看来你已经知道塞莱斯特没有撒谎了 |
[21:50] | Um, it’s really weird that you still pay for music on iTunes. | 真没想到你还付费听歌呢 |
[21:54] | I know. | 我乐意 |
[21:55] | Do you have anything else you’d like to say to her? | 你就没想对她说点什么吗 |
[21:57] | Like, “Sorry for being awful”? | 比如”我不该欺骗你” |
[22:01] | I was just trying to be who the Alisons wanted me to be. | 我只是想达到艾莉森她们的期望 |
[22:04] | I know what it’s like to wanna be anyone else other than yourself. | 我懂那种活成别人而迷失自己的感受 |
[22:08] | I’m a fucking Karen. | 我叫凯伦 |
[22:10] | Like, that’s my real legal name. | 那才是我的真名 |
[22:12] | But it doesn’t mean you have to be an actual Karen, okay? | 你真不必成为他们那样的人 明白吗 |
[22:16] | And trying to be an Allison by hurting | 试图靠伤害和操纵别人 |
[22:18] | and manipulating people is not the answer. | 融入艾莉森姐妹并不能解决问题 |
[22:21] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, we have a private jet to catch. | 你没事的话 我们还有飞机要赶 |
[22:25] | You guys are taking a PJ back to LA? Could I hop a ride? | 你们要坐私人飞机回洛杉矶吗 能捎上我吗 |
[22:28] | – Absolutely not. – Sorry. | – 肯定不行 – 抱歉 |
[22:30] | But, enjoy Southwest. | 但还是祝你在这里玩得开心 |
[22:34] | God, I’m never making it to this 9:00 meeting. | 不好 我赶不上九点的会了 |
[22:37] | By the time we land and drive downtown in traffic… | 下飞机后 坐车肯定会很堵 |
[22:39] | But, if you had a helicopter… | 如果坐直升飞机呢 |
[22:42] | She has a helicopter! | 说得也是 |
[22:43] | I’m mad at Disney, Disney, they tricked me tricked me | ♪我痴迷迪士尼 他们欺我骗我♪ |
[22:46] | I think it’s that building. | 应该就是那栋楼 |
[22:48] | – Roger that, setting her down. – I hope this is okay. | – 收到 在那里降落吧 – 但愿能行 |
[22:51] | I’m not a member. | 毕竟我不是会员 |
[22:52] | I’m 20-something, I still… | ♪桃李年华 我却…♪ |
[22:54] | Thanks, Pete! | 谢谢 彼得 |
[23:00] | 达芙妮 桌位找好了 期待见面 | |
[23:02] | Made it. | 赶上了 |
[23:08] | ‘Cause I felt sad love | ♪我为情所困♪ |
[23:10] | I felt bad love | ♪被爱所伤♪ |
[23:12] | Sometimes happy love | ♪片刻欢愉♪ |
[23:14] | Turns into giving up | ♪只是假象♪ |
[23:16] | I felt hurt love | ♪情这一字♪ |
[23:18] | By the word love | ♪让人心殇♪ |
[23:21] | Oh, what the hell is love | ♪究竟何为爱情♪ |
[23:23] | Supposed to feel like? | ♪应该有的模样♪ |
[23:26] | What the hell is love, what the hell is love | ♪何为情 何为爱♪ |
[23:29] | What the hell is love | ♪究竟何为爱情♪ |
[23:31] | Supposed to feel like? | ♪应该有的模样♪ |
[23:34] | What the hell is love, what the hell is love | ♪何为情 何为爱♪ |
[23:37] | What the hell is love | ♪究竟何为爱情♪ |
[23:39] | Supposed to feel like? | ♪应该有的模样♪ |
[23:50] | I’m mad at Disney, Disney | ♪我痴迷迪士尼♪ |
[23:52] | They tricked me, tricked me, | ♪他们欺我骗我♪ |
[23:55] | No more wishing on a shooting star | ♪不愿再向流星许愿♪ |