时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Chew, chew, chew | ♪左嚼嚼 右嚼嚼♪ |
[00:03] | Chewbichewbidui | ♪开心嚼不停♪ |
[00:05] | I’m a gummy bear | ♪我是小熊软糖♪ |
[00:07] | Coffee, tea, or me | ♪你要咖啡 红茶 还是我♪ |
[00:10] | I can be your sugar baby… | ♪我能做你的甜心宝贝♪ |
[00:12] | What do you think? Donate or sell? | 这件怎么样 捐还是卖 |
[00:17] | Spin for me. | 转个圈看看 |
[00:20] | – Sell. – Hi! | – 卖了 – 人呢 |
[00:22] | Oh! We’re in here! | 在这里呢 |
[00:24] | I get such a high selling consignment. | 我现在要寄售很多衣服 |
[00:26] | I love The RealReal. | 我爱交易网站 |
[00:28] | Alright. Donate, sell, burn. | 捐的 卖的 烧的都有 |
[00:30] | Gotta love a Madison Maxwell mandatory friend activity. | 奈何我爱麦迪逊·麦斯威尔的友情绑架 |
[00:33] | Did we wanna do this today? Who knows? | 我们想做这些事吗 不一定 |
[00:35] | Did we have a choice? Absolutely not. | 我们有选择吗 当然没有 |
[00:37] | Oh, come on! This is good for us! | 拜托 这样对大家都好 |
[00:38] | I mean, we’re almost 30. | 我们都快三十岁了 |
[00:39] | Would love to go but one entire day without being reminded of that. | 我只希望哪天没人提醒我这件事 |
[00:43] | Our styles should start reflecting whichever new direction | 我们的穿衣风格应该反映出 |
[00:45] | we want to go in in our lives. | 人生的新阶段 |
[00:47] | That, and I just bought a | 而且我新买了一堆衣服 |
[00:48] | bunch of new shit I need to make room for. | 得腾点位置出来 |
[00:52] | Madison, you’re replacing a peach blazer | 麦迪逊 你不是有件桃色小西装吗 |
[00:54] | with a peach blazer? | 怎么又买一件 |
[00:57] | This is cantaloupe. | 这是哈密瓜色 |
[01:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:07] | You miss me already? I was in your car, like, four seconds ago. | 想我啦 我才刚从你车上下来呢 |
[01:10] | Not that I don’t already miss you because I do, obviously. | 倒也不是说我不想你 正好相反 |
[01:13] | Of course, I miss you, but I just realized | 当然想你 但我刚发现 |
[01:16] | that you left your charger in my car. | 你把充电器落在我车上了 |
[01:17] | Do you need it? – Um, no. That’s okay. | – 用给你吗 – 没事 不用 |
[01:19] | I can get it later. | 之后再拿也行 |
[01:21] | Plus, I still have your hoodie, so maybe we can… | 而且我还穿着你的帽衫 我们可以 |
[01:24] | do a trade. | 做个交换 |
[01:25] | You are in possession of every sweatshirt that I own! | 我的运动衫都在你那里了 |
[01:29] | You better not give that one away in your clothes purge. | 清理旧衣的时候 可别把这件丢了 |
[01:31] | Iz, is that you? – Uh, yeah! Coming! | – 伊兹 是你吗 – 对 马上来 |
[01:34] | I should let you go. | 你快去吧 |
[01:35] | I’ve only worn this once. | 这件衣服我就穿过一次 |
[01:37] | Were you attacked by a bear? | 你穿上后被熊袭击了吗 |
[01:39] | I’m getting rid of some of my sexier “Going out” Clothes. | 我得处理掉那些性感的外出行头 |
[01:42] | With Liv and Bruno these days, the only clubs in my life | 有利维和布鲁诺在 我能去的夜店 |
[01:44] | – are the Mickey Mouse variety. – Hm, | – 只有米奇妙妙屋 – 是吗 |
[01:46] | and how does that make you feel? | 你对此有何感想 |
[01:49] | Like I hate that therapist voice. | 你别用心理医生的语气问我 |
[01:51] | Alright, what about you, Jules? | 行吧 你的衣服呢 朱尔斯 |
[01:53] | Okay… | 好的… |
[01:55] | Damn. | 天哪 |
[01:56] | Are you gonna have anything left? | 这是你全部的衣服吗 |
[01:58] | Celeste gave me a trunkful of designer stuff that’s, | 塞莱斯特塞给我一堆设计师品牌 |
[02:00] | uh, probably worth more than my actual car. | 可能比我的车还值钱 |
[02:02] | Wow, so you’re just gonna get | 那你是要 |
[02:03] | rid of all your clothes and replace it with hers? | 扔掉所有的衣服 再换成她的吗 |
[02:06] | I mean, her stuff is much nicer than mine. | 她的衣服比我的好多了 |
[02:08] | And with all her divorce drama going on, | 而且她现正忙离婚的事 |
[02:10] | I have to step in for her for a while, | 我得替她一段时间 |
[02:12] | but not in her shoes. Her feet are insanely small. | 不过鞋子我穿不下 她脚太小了 |
[02:15] | Okay, speaking of shoes, | 说到鞋子 |
[02:17] | donate or sell? What do you guys think? | 你们觉得这双捐还是卖 |
[02:19] | Mm, I think you should put an Amber alert out on Madison | 我觉得该给麦迪逊装个安珀警报 |
[02:21] | because it looks like you’re kidnapping her. | 感觉你是在绑架她 |
[02:27] | I just… I definitely will not give away this hoodie. | 我肯定不会扔掉这件帽衫的 |
[02:30] | Don’t worry. | 放心 |
[02:31] | Besides, I’ll need it, um, if we’re still going to Big Bear | 如果下周跟你大学同学去大熊湖 |
[02:35] | next weekend with your college friends. | 没准我还要穿呢 |
[02:37] | You mentioned it, um, but I wasn’t sure if you… | 我记得你说过 但是我不确定… |
[02:40] | changed your mind or whatever. | 你有没有改变主意 |
[02:42] | Oh yeah. Shit. My friend Ryan’s kind of an idiot, | 没错 可惜 我那哥们瑞安特别蠢 |
[02:45] | and he booked the wrong AirBnB, | 他订错民宿了 |
[02:46] | so now there might not be | 要是大家 |
[02:48] | enough room for everybody to bring their plus ones. | 都带对象来 可能住不下 |
[02:50] | Got it. Uh, totally. Um, | 好吧 没事 |
[02:54] | yeah, I… I just… I figured something was up. | 我就料到会有出点事 |
[02:56] | Nothing’s up. | 没事 |
[02:57] | We just might have to rain check meeting everyone. | 只是聚会可能得延期了 |
[03:00] | It’s no big deal, right? – No, of course. | – 应该可以吧 – 当然 |
[03:02] | Of course, no big deal. No Big Bear. | 去大熊湖也不是什么大事 |
[03:04] | No big anything. | 没关系的 |
[03:08] | Okay, bye. | 先挂啦 |
[03:11] | It’s finally happening. | 该来的还是来了 |
[03:13] | Liam is breaking up with me. | 利亚姆要跟我分手了 |
[03:15] | – Oh shit. – What’s going on? | – 不是吧 – 怎么了 |
[03:16] | So, a few weeks ago, he mentioned this Big Bear trip that him | 几周前 他提到每年都会和大学同学 |
[03:19] | and all his college friends | 去趟大熊湖 |
[03:20] | take with their significant others every year. | 还会带上各自的对象 |
[03:21] | And then, just now, | 可就在刚才 |
[03:23] | he got really weird about it, and he’s claiming | 他表现得特别奇怪 |
[03:24] | there’s “not enough space” for me to go with. | 跟我说房间不够 没法带我去 |
[03:27] | Well, why wouldn’t there be enough space? | 怎么会不够呢 |
[03:29] | Because his friend “Booked the wrong AirBnB,” Allegedly. | 因为他朋友订错了民宿 他说的 |
[03:32] | Okay, you’re doing a lot of | 你强调了很多事 |
[03:33] | air quotes on things that may not need air quotes. | 但都不一定是那样 |
[03:35] | What if that’s just really what happened? | 万一他没骗你呢 |
[03:37] | It’s not, okay? Just trust me. I can feel it. | 不可能 好吗 相信我 我有预感 |
[03:39] | I’ve just known that since we’ve been together, | 我们相恋后 我就知道 |
[03:41] | this was gonna happen, right? | 这事总会发生的 |
[03:42] | ‘Cause, like, everyone can see that he’s way out of my league, | 大家都觉得我配不上他 |
[03:45] | and it was only a matter of time before he realized it, too, | 时间久了 他也会意识到这一点 |
[03:47] | and that he’s ashamed of me, and that– | 他会觉得我很丢人 而且… |
[03:49] | Izzy, please take a breath. You’re starting to spiral. | 伊兹 深呼吸 先别激动 |
[04:01] | Come on! We have to go now! | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[04:04] | – Oh my god. – Holy shit! Oh my god. | – 天哪 – 不是吧 |
[04:07] | Van! Van! | 上车 上车 |
[04:16] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:17] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[04:18] | Why are you driving towards it? No, no, no! | 你怎么朝它开啊 停 停 停 |
[04:20] | It’s your anxiety spiral! We have to get closer, | 这是你的焦虑旋风 得靠近点 |
[04:23] | so we can study it, figure out what this is really about. | 才能看出究竟是怎么回事 |
[04:26] | You’re spinning out of control! | 你快要失控了 |
[04:28] | I feel like he doesn’t love me! | 他恐怕不爱我了 |
[04:30] | Izzy, you have to get a grip. | 伊兹 你冷静点 |
[04:31] | 警告 监测到四级焦虑旋风 风速每小时204英里 | |
[04:32] | It looks like we have an F-4 level anxiety spiral | 那应该是四级焦虑旋风 |
[04:34] | with insecurity winds clocking at 200 miles per hour! | 不安风速超每小时两百英里 |
[04:37] | Sometimes when he texts me “Lol,” | 有时他给我发大笑文字 |
[04:38] | I can tell he’s not really loling! | 我知道他不是真的在笑 |
[04:40] | Does there seem to be any truth to Izzy’s fear | 伊兹担心利亚姆觉得她丢人 |
[04:42] | that Liam does not think she is good enough for him? | 这有何事实依据吗 |
[04:44] | There’s no evidence here for that. | 没有相应证据 |
[04:46] | It sounds like Liam’s friend | 利亚姆的朋友好像 |
[04:47] | really did just book the wrong AirBnB. | 确实订错了民宿 |
[04:49] | See, Iz? Everything is fine. | 你看 伊兹 没事的 |
[04:52] | Oh my god, he texted me. | 天哪 他给我发短信了 |
[04:54] | He wants me to sleep over. | 他想让我去他家过夜 |
[04:59] | But what if it’s because he “Wants to talk”? | 可他会不会只是想跟我”谈谈”呢 |
[05:02] | -We cannot do this again! – Enough with the air quotes! | – 她又失控了 – 别比引号手势了 |
[05:11] | Okay, now that Izzy is calm, | 既然伊兹平静下来了 |
[05:14] | mandatory friend time is over. | 我就不强留你们了 |
[05:15] | I have a work thing. | 我还得工作 |
[05:16] | Ooh, the lovely Lotus Dragon Bebe? | 要找那位莲花龙贝贝吗 |
[05:19] | I have other clients, Jules. | 我还有其他客户 朱尔斯 |
[05:22] | Okay, well maybe I don’t, | 好吧 也许没有 |
[05:23] | but this could possibly be one. | 但很快就会有的 |
[05:25] | Uh, it’s this restaurant called Toscano Al Fresco. | 有个叫托斯卡诺的户外餐厅 |
[05:27] | They need help with their opening. | 他们要做开业宣传 |
[05:28] | Okay, I am saving this little number from the pile | 不过 这件我想先留着 |
[05:30] | for one last hoorah. | 再潇洒一次 |
[05:32] | Bruno’s with his dad this weekend, so it’s on. | 布鲁诺这周末去找他爸 我就敢穿了 |
[05:34] | Mazel tov on the upcoming sex. | 恭喜你又能欢爱了 |
[05:36] | – Yeah. – Ooh, Izzy, | – 没错 – 伊兹 |
[05:38] | we should get going, too. We are Woöm ambassadors | 我们也应该走了 我们要代表乌姆 |
[05:40] | at the LA Women’s Wellness Summit. | 参加洛杉矶女性健康峰会 |
[05:42] | – The what? – The Wellness Summit | – 什么 – 健康峰会 |
[05:43] | is basically the Super Bowl of our industry, | 算是我们行业的超级碗 |
[05:45] | and this year, Jules is running the whole thing. | 今年由朱尔斯全权负责 |
[05:47] | She’s our quarterback. Go Jules! | 她就是我们的四分卫 冲啊 朱尔斯 |
[05:50] | Should we get dinner after? | 事后要一起吃晚饭吗 |
[05:51] | Now that Wes and I are over, I texted Fender. | 虽然没了韦斯 但我还有芬德 |
[05:54] | Okay, I personally have always | 好吧 我从一开始 |
[05:55] | rooted for hot guitar guy from the beginning. | 就支持你选那个性感吉他男 |
[05:57] | Well, we were finally supposed to hang out, | 我们难得能出门约会 |
[05:58] | but his friend is in town, | 但他有朋友来 |
[05:59] | so maybe not. I’ll keep you posted. | 可能会泡汤 到时再告诉你们 |
[06:01] | – Okay, get. Come on. – Bye! | – 好 明白 去吧 – 拜 |
[06:14] | Fancy! | 真不错 |
[06:15] | – Free makeup? – Wow, stunning. | – 免费化妆品 – 真棒 |
[06:18] | Didn’t know you could have an entire wellness company | 靠姜黄根粉发家都做成知名保健公司 |
[06:20] | built around turmeric, but I will say their branding is gorgeous. | 但我承认他们的品牌宣传得很棒 |
[06:23] | Turmeric is my sixth favorite spice, | 姜黄是我第六喜欢的香料 |
[06:26] | after Posh, Scary, Sporty, Baby, and Ginger. | 此外还有时尚 恐怖片 运动 婴儿以及生姜 |
[06:29] | Uh, someone is in our spot, and I don’t like their vibe. | 有人占了我们的地盘 态度极其恶劣 |
[06:35] | – Alison… – Good to see you again, ladies. | – 艾莉森 – 我们可真有缘 女士们 |
[06:37] | Oh shit. | 糟糕 |
[06:45] | So crazy running into you guys. | 真没想到能碰上你们 |
[06:47] | Agreed. So crazy running into you | 没错 而且还是在 |
[06:50] | at the booth that was technically assigned to us. | 本该属于我们的展位附近 |
[06:52] | Wait, you guys know her? | 等等 你们认识 |
[06:54] | Yes. This is our former colleague Alison B, | 对 这是我们的前同事艾莉森B |
[06:57] | who left to start her own extremely similar | 她后来离开公司 创办了一个 |
[07:00] | to Woöm lifestyle brand. | 跟乌姆类似的生活品牌 |
[07:01] | And this is… | 这位是… |
[07:04] | My co-founder Alison S has an | 我的联合创始人艾莉森S |
[07:06] | investor meeting for our series B funding, so… | 正为我们的B轮融资召开投资者会议 |
[07:08] | Okay, that’s so many letters. | 我分不清谁是谁了 |
[07:10] | Thank you! Hi. | 谢谢 没事 |
[07:12] | Um, seems like you had a little mix-up | 看来你们是搞错了 |
[07:14] | with the booth locations here. | 这里的展位 |
[07:16] | Um, this is our space. | 是我们的 |
[07:19] | Would absolutely love to accommodate you there but, unfortunately, | 我们很想给你们腾出地方 只可惜 |
[07:22] | this booth is the only one within reach of the outlet for our sign. | 这里是唯一能放下我们招牌的地方 |
[07:30] | Almost as if extension cords were invented for this very reason. | 你们为何不用延长线呢 |
[07:34] | Extension cords don’t fit into the AL*S*N unlimited design aesthetic. | 延长电线不符合艾*莉*森的设计美学 |
[07:38] | Okay, wait, sorry. | 抱歉 打断一下 |
[07:39] | Your name is Alison, your brand name is Alison, | 你叫艾莉森 你品牌名叫艾莉森 |
[07:41] | and her name is Alison, too? | 她也叫艾莉森 |
[07:43] | It’s not. I’ve played this game before. Trust me. | 不止 我也曾用过那名字 没骗你 |
[07:46] | No, it’s my middle name. I can show you my driver’s license. | 不 那是我的中间名 你们可以看我的驾照 |
[07:50] | I don’t go by my first name anymore. | 我不想再用原名了 |
[07:52] | Why? Was it because you wanted to work for this cult company? | 为何 是为了进这家传销公司工作吗 |
[07:54] | No, because my first name is… | 不 因为我原本叫 |
[07:58] | It’s Karen. | 凯伦 |
[08:01] | Yeah. It’s Karen Alison Johnson, so… | 全名是凯伦·艾莉森·约翰逊 |
[08:03] | Okay, well that’s a fair pivot. No further questions. | 好的 答为所问 我没别的问题了 |
[08:06] | Look, Celeste asked me to represent her here today, | 听着 塞莱斯特让我今天代她出席 |
[08:08] | and this is the booth she wanted, | 这是她想要的展位 |
[08:10] | so we’re gonna have to | 我们还是 |
[08:11] | figure out a solution that works for everyone. | 想个折中的办法吧 |
[08:12] | Absolutely. I totally, totally agree. | 行 完全没问题 |
[08:25] | Are we right by the trash? | 我们旁边是垃圾桶吗 |
[08:27] | This area has… an odor. | 这展区有股味道 |
[08:30] | It’s like… old fish. | 就像不新鲜的鱼 |
[08:46] | Uh, excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[08:48] | Hi! Uh, do you know where Toscano Al Fresco is? | 请问托斯卡诺户外餐厅在哪里呢 |
[08:51] | Oh, Toscano Al Fresco? It’s just right there. | 托斯卡诺户吗 就在那里 |
[08:55] | Uh, where? | 哪里 |
[08:57] | Uh, the table right there. | 就是那张桌子 |
[09:01] | The restaurant is just a table? | 这家餐厅只有一张桌子 |
[09:03] | Outside? That’s the whole thing? | 真在户外 就这些吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah. For shoppers who are, | 对 它是针对那些 |
[09:08] | you know, craving | 非常喜欢 |
[09:09] | a Tuscan-inspired outdoor dining experience. | 托斯卡诺户外用餐体验的购物者 |
[09:13] | With authentic Tuscan-inspired views of the Lululemon? | 还能顺带欣赏露露乐蒙的店面 |
[09:17] | I mean, where’s the kitchen? | 厨房又在哪里 |
[09:19] | Oh, the closest kitchen space is on the other side of the Nordstrom. | 最近的厨房在诺德斯特龙对面 |
[09:22] | Wait, trying to process. | 让我缕缕 |
[09:24] | What genius thought a waiter carrying chicken parm | 哪位店家会让服务生端着 |
[09:26] | through a shoe department was gonna scream “Elevated dining”? | 帕尔马干酪鸡肉 穿过鞋店 大喊”菜来啦” |
[09:30] | This genius. | 正是在下 |
[09:33] | You own the restaurant. | 这餐厅是你开的 |
[09:37] | Oh! You own the whole… | 难道这里都是 |
[09:38] | I own three luxury shopping centers. | 我有三家豪华购物中心 |
[09:42] | And please, don’t forget to validate on your way out. | 离开时记得进行验证 |
[09:45] | We really screw people on parking here. | 这里禁止随便停车 |
[09:49] | Wow, this, uh, really changes my press pitch. | 我收回刚才说的话 |
[09:52] | Well, if you need time to regroup | 如果你需要时间重新措辞 |
[09:54] | and you wanna have a coffee with me, | 而且想跟我喝杯咖啡 |
[09:56] | I know a pretty stupid outdoor table we could sit at. | 我们可以坐在那张桌子 |
[10:13] | God, Celeste is gonna kill me! | 塞莱斯特非杀了我不可 |
[10:16] | Or worse, be very disappointed. | 甚至对我很失望 |
[10:19] | Okay, you need to go over there and demand | 那你得先去那边 |
[10:21] | some Alison R-E-S-P-E-C-T. | 让艾莉森的公司让位 |
[10:24] | So, what should we do, Jules? | 朱尔斯 我们该怎么办 |
[10:25] | I mean, Celeste would probably want you to be the one to decide, | 塞莱斯特应该会让你来决定 |
[10:28] | since you are the one that she specifically left in charge. | 毕竟她指明要你来负责此事 |
[10:31] | I’m not going back over there to fight with Alison B. | 我可不想再跟艾莉森B争执 |
[10:34] | We are gonna do what Celeste would do. | 我们得按塞莱斯特的方法来 |
[10:37] | Threaten to get lawyers involved? | 律师函警告吗 |
[10:38] | No. What she would do after that. | 不 再往下一步 |
[10:41] | Be the best freaking booth here. | 力争成为这里的最佳展位 |
[10:43] | Because we can. | 我们有这实力 |
[10:45] | We’re Woöm. | 我们可是乌姆 |
[10:47] | We can do this together! Put your hands in. | 我们要齐心协力 来加个油 |
[10:54] | Be good! | 好好干 |
[11:13] | Sex playlist one, sex playlist three… | 一号歌单 三号歌单 |
[11:16] | Sex playlist 17. | 十七号歌单 |
[11:20] | Beauty is not about what’s on you. | 美不在于外表 |
[11:23] | It’s about what’s within you. | 而是内心 |
[11:26] | And that’s why Woöm is not about products. | 乌姆不仅致力于提供优质产品 |
[11:28] | As our founder Celeste Oslow says, | 如我公司创始人塞莱斯特·奥斯洛所说 |
[11:30] | it’s about finding the tools | 乌姆要提供帮助 |
[11:32] | to be your most authentic self. | 让大家做真实的自己 |
[11:38] | Jules, the oldest living mean girl is coming for you. | 朱尔斯 脾气最臭那女的过来了 |
[11:41] | Oh, I got this. | 没事 交给我 |
[11:42] | Wow, Jules. Nice work. | 干得不错 朱尔斯 |
[11:43] | You really brought the girls to the yard. | 你还真把女性顾客吸引住了 |
[11:46] | Has Woöm started making cloning serum? | 乌姆都开始制作克隆血清了吗 |
[11:49] | Ahem, what are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[11:51] | I’m just saying… That outfit, | 看你这身打扮 |
[11:53] | that pitch? | 那套说辞 |
[11:54] | – You’re like a Celeste Mini-Me. – Mm-hmm. | – 简直就是迷你版塞莱斯特 – 没错 |
[11:56] | I would know. I used to be one. | 我理解 我曾经也这样 |
[11:58] | Celeste and I are very different people. | 我和塞莱斯特完全不同 |
[12:00] | She’s just mentoring me. | 她只是在指导我 |
[12:02] | Take it from someone who left Woöm and found actual authenticity. | 有人离开乌姆后找到了真实的自己 |
[12:06] | I mean, look at her. She’s totally authentic. | 你看 这就是最真实的她 |
[12:10] | Um, ahem, Iz, watch the booth. I need some air. | 伊兹 帮我看着展位 我去透透气 |
[12:13] | Yeah. Sure. | 没问题 |
[12:16] | God. She treats you like an employee. | 天哪 她把你当下属使唤 |
[12:19] | I…I’m just so glad Alison | 所幸 艾莉森 |
[12:21] | – would never do that to me. – I could never. | – 从来没那样对我 – 永远不会 |
[12:24] | – I know you couldn’t. – Love you. | – 我知道的 – 爱你 |
[12:26] | – I love you more. – She loves me. | – 我更爱你 – 朱尔斯是爱我的 |
[12:28] | How are you really, Iz? | 伊兹 你还好吗 |
[12:29] | Things better on the personal front, I hope. | 但愿你已处理好自己的私事 |
[12:31] | I think a saw a fun new boyfriend post recently. | 最近我见某人发了新欢的动态 |
[12:36] | For now. I…I think he might be… | 现在我觉得他可能 |
[12:38] | trying to break up with me. | 想和我分手吧 |
[12:41] | You need to stop getting treated like less than. | 你不能再让人贬低自己了 |
[12:43] | Yeah. It does not sound like he values you at all. | 没错 感觉他毫不把你放心上 |
[12:46] | Not unlike your current employers. | 就像你的新老板那样 |
[12:49] | Bye, Alison. I mean Izzy. Sorry. | 再见 艾莉森 不好意思 伊兹 |
[12:51] | – Sorry. – Sounds good on you though. | – 抱歉 – 但挺适合你的 |
[13:11] | – Curious? – Um, should I be? | – 感兴趣吗 – 我该看看吗 |
[13:15] | I think so. | 看看也无妨 |
[13:16] | It’s a pop-up installation | 这是立体转装置艺术品 |
[13:18] | created by a meditation app and CAMLA. | 由某冥想应用软件和CAMLA联合推出 |
[13:21] | Kamala… Harris? | 卡玛拉·哈里斯 |
[13:23] | The vice president? | 那位副总统吗 |
[13:24] | I guess she seems like she meditates. | 她平常应该会做冥想 |
[13:27] | Yeah, she does, actually, but CAMLA as in | 她的确做冥想 不过CAMLA是指 |
[13:29] | the Contemporary Art Museum of Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶现代艺术博物馆 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I work at that CAMLA. | 我在那里上班 |
[13:35] | I…I’ve been there. Um, it’s very contemporary, | 我也去过 那里既现代 |
[13:38] | – and full of art. – Yeah. | – 又满充艺术气息 – 没错 |
[13:40] | Oh, uh, the brochure is for after. | 宣传册要到体验后才发放 |
[13:43] | Okay. And what is this exactly? | 好吧 这到底是什么 |
[13:47] | It’s, uh, it’s different for everybody. | 不好说 因人而异 |
[13:51] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[15:03] | I feel like I just had a… religious experience! | 我在里边仿佛见到了神明 |
[15:06] | Spiritual, virtual? | 不是是精神感应 还是视觉感受 |
[15:08] | I like to think of it as a drug trip, but without the drugs. | 我更愿把它当作心灵”毒品” |
[15:11] | It-it’s all done with digital projection. | 数字投影全覆盖 |
[15:14] | Here. I could break it down for you, | 我能给你详细解释 |
[15:16] | but you’re on a high, and I don’t wanna ruin it. | 但看你正兴奋 我可不想让你扫兴 |
[15:18] | Oh, no, no, no! Not at all! I…I’m a tech nerd at heart. | 没有的事 我其实是个科技迷 |
[15:21] | I came up in web design. | 我很喜欢设计网页 |
[15:22] | Seriously, I feel like I create worlds in my head | 我的脑子里始终都在 |
[15:25] | all the time. It’s actually kind of a problem. | 构想新世界 但能去动手实现 |
[15:27] | But, this is, uh, real! | 但现在 梦想成真了 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:32] | I have a feeling that you should… | 我真心觉得你应该 |
[15:35] | you should explore this. | 深入研究一下 |
[15:36] | This is my card. Listen, the museum | 这是我的名片 对了 我们博物馆 |
[15:39] | is always looking to expand our immersive design team. | 长期招募沉浸式体验设计人才 |
[15:44] | – I feel like I need to go in again. – Oh, yes. You should. | – 我可能要再进去一次 – 的确 |
[15:46] | Okay! | 好的 |
[15:51] | You’ve been planning our sex night all day long. | 你居然整天都在计划我们的性福之夜 |
[15:53] | I’m getting more scared than excited. | 比起兴奋 我都有点害怕了 |
[15:55] | Okay, we have watched Moana for the past three weekends in a row. | 我们都看了三个月的《海洋奇缘》 |
[15:58] | We need this. | 总得办点正事 |
[16:00] | So, I made us a little sex to-do list. | 我做了份性愿清单 |
[16:03] | I guess you could say Wharton made me a little more Type-A. | 你应该会说沃顿让我更较真了 |
[16:06] | You spend too much time with Madison. | 你跟麦迪逊相处久了 |
[16:07] | And that. | 看看吧 |
[16:09] | Hm… Okay. | 还不错 |
[16:14] | Number seven’s for me? | 七号是为我准备的 |
[16:15] | Number seven’s for you. | 专门为你准备的 |
[16:17] | Okay! I’m in on the list. Good work. | 能想到我就行 很好 |
[16:21] | Okay, number four. I see you. | 四号 找到你了 |
[16:24] | Trying to tenderize me? | 想让我温柔点吗 |
[16:28] | This feels expensive. I like that. | 这挺贵吧 手感不错 |
[16:29] | – Whoa! What’s that? – Wha… Oh, whoa! | – 那是什么 – 你怎么 |
[16:31] | Bruno, wh…where’s Daddy? | 布鲁诺 你爸呢 |
[16:33] | He said he had to go to work right now, | 他说要赶去上班 |
[16:35] | and he was really mad. | 他很生气 |
[16:37] | Not as mad as Mommy’s | 他不赶快回来 |
[16:38] | gonna be if he doesn’t come back soon, right? | 妈妈会比他还生气 |
[16:40] | I wanna watch Moana! | 我想看《海洋奇缘》 |
[16:51] | I can’t keep Celeste’s clothes. | 我不能再穿塞莱斯特的衣服了 |
[16:53] | They’re going to The RealReal and getting sold, | 我要全放到交易网卖掉 |
[16:55] | and we can use the money to… | 还可以用卖的钱去… |
[16:57] | cure world hunger or buy a superyacht or something. | 解决世界饥饿问题 或是买个超级游艇 |
[16:59] | Oh! I vote for superyacht. | 买游艇可以 |
[17:01] | Wait, where’s Fender? | 等等 芬德人呢 |
[17:03] | He’s with his friend! | 他去陪朋友了 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry for the dramatic entrance, | 抱歉 进门时有点激动 |
[17:07] | but today was just awful. | 今天实在太糟糕了 |
[17:09] | And also amazing. I ran into Alison B… | 有趣的是 我碰到了艾莉森B |
[17:12] | who basically told me I’m a sad Celeste knockoff. | 她说我当翻版塞莱斯特太悲哀了 |
[17:16] | But, it was actually kind of the wakeup call I needed. | 但她的确点醒了我 |
[17:19] | And then, I met this ridiculously chic art woman | 然后 我结识到一位超级时髦的女艺术家 |
[17:22] | who showed me my maybe dream job | 让我意识到自己内心深处 |
[17:23] | that I didn’t really know until existed today! | 掩藏已久的渴望与梦想 |
[17:26] | I’m so amped! | 我太激动了 |
[17:27] | Wow, you are amped! | 还真是 |
[17:29] | – I’m amped. – Well, I’m amped, too. | – 开心死了 – 我也是 |
[17:32] | – I met a handsome billionaire. – What? | – 我见到了高富帅 – 什么 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I couldn’t get a word in! Look! | 我都不知怎么形容了 你看 |
[17:38] | – Madison… – Wait, you don’t think he’s hot? | – 麦迪逊… – 怎么 他不帅吗 |
[17:40] | Wow. He looks like Colin’s twin brother. | 他就像是科林的双胞胎兄弟 |
[17:42] | What? No, he doesn’t! | 什么 哪有 |
[17:45] | Does he? Cousin, maybe. | 有吗 可能是堂兄弟吧 |
[17:47] | What you said this morning about making space for what comes next? | 想想你今早还说要给新衣服腾地方 |
[17:50] | You can’t just replace peach blazers with peach blazers, | 那两件桃色西装外套有何区别吗 |
[17:52] | and you can’t replace millionaire Colin | 你不能拿亿万富翁版科林来 |
[17:55] | with billionaire Colin 2.0 | 代替百万富翁版科林 |
[17:56] | any more than I can walk around in Celeste’s hand-me-downs | 我也不能穿着塞莱斯特的旧衣服走来走去 |
[17:59] | instead of figuring out what I really want. | 而忘记自己真正想要的 |
[18:03] | Did you, like, actualize today? | 你今天是爆发了吗 |
[18:05] | Actually, I might have! | 可能还真是 |
[18:07] | Get dressed. No blazer. | 去换衣服 别穿西装外套 |
[18:09] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等等 我们要干嘛 |
[18:10] | I’m texting Fender. | 我要给芬德发信息 |
[18:12] | Is your friend in town single? | 你那位朋友单身吗 |
[18:15] | If yes, send pic. | 如果是 来张照片 |
[18:17] | Oh, you can’t be serious. | 你认真的吗 |
[18:19] | No more Colin and Celeste. | 忘掉科林和塞莱斯特 |
[18:21] | Old us is going in a trash bag, | 抛下过去的自己 |
[18:23] | and we are making space for something new. | 给全新的我们留点空间 |
[18:24] | We’re going on a double date! | 我们要去四人约会 |
[18:27] | What happened in that room? | 你在会场经历了什么 |
[18:34] | Hello! Hi! We’re here. We’re doing it. | 你们好 我们来啦 没骗你吧 |
[18:36] | Oh, it’s all happening? | 那要开始了吗 |
[18:38] | Uh, Madison, you remember Fender. | 麦迪逊 你还记得芬德吧 |
[18:40] | Fender, present. Jules, accounted for. | 芬德 如假包换 朱尔斯 我熟人 |
[18:42] | And Madison, this is Max. Max, Madison. | 麦迪逊 这是麦克斯 麦克斯 这是麦迪逊 |
[18:44] | Madison, Max. | 麦迪逊 麦克斯 |
[18:46] | Well, now that that’s all cleared up, shall we head home? | 都介绍完了 我们要不回家 |
[18:50] | Eh, I-I think we should do it. I think it’ll be fun. | 我觉得可以 没准会更好玩 |
[18:53] | Let’s do it. We’ll, uh, get us a table. | 走吧 我们去找张桌子 |
[18:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:01] | – So… – Alright, fine. He’s very hot. | – 怎么样… – 行啦 他很帅 |
[19:04] | So hot that I’m gonna forgive | 帅到我都不嫌弃 |
[19:05] | the fact that he’s an unmarried non-billionaire. | 他是个不富有的单身汉 |
[19:07] | So, we’re doing this? | 还继续参加吗 |
[19:09] | We’re double dating. | 当然 |
[19:11] | Oh, um, I am a little worried about Izzy. | 话说 我有点担心伊兹 |
[19:13] | I texted her, but she didn’t text me back. | 我给她发短信 但她没回 |
[19:14] | She’ll be okay. She already spiraled today. | 她没事 她今天都焦虑过了 |
[19:16] | The double spiral is very rare. | 而且还是两次 |
[19:20] | Liam? I know why you’re wanting me to sleep over tonight! | 利亚姆 我知道你为何让我来你家过夜 |
[19:24] | – Babe? – Liam? | – 宝贝 – 利亚姆 |
[19:26] | I’ll be out in a minute! | 我马上出来 |
[19:28] | Yeah, out to break up with me. | 是 出来跟我提分手 |
[19:31] | Are you talking? I’m mid-Saaqq hair mask, | 是你在说话吗 我正抹沙克发膜 |
[19:33] | and it’s getting in my eyes. Hang on. | 而且快进我眼睛了 稍等 |
[19:36] | Like I haven’t already been hanging on. | 我这不是在等你吗 |
[19:38] | I’m hanging on by a thread in this relationship! | 我都准备好接受现实了 |
[19:41] | I can’t hear you with the water on. | 水声太大了 我没听见 |
[19:43] | I’m sick of being treated like I’m less than. | 我不想被人看不起 |
[19:45] | Iz, come on, I gotta get this shit off me. | 伊兹 等等 我先把这玩意给洗掉 |
[19:48] | What’s this all about? | 你刚说什么 |
[19:50] | I know that you lied about Big Bear | 我知道大熊湖的事你在骗我 |
[19:52] | because you don’t want me to come. | 因为你不想带我去 |
[19:55] | Uh, do you see my laptop? | 你有看我笔记本电脑吗 |
[19:58] | What? | 什么 |
[19:59] | I booked us our own cabin right down the street, | 我给咱俩预定了同一条街上的小木屋 |
[20:01] | so that we could have more room, but still be right by everybody. | 这样房间足够 还能和大伙一起 |
[20:08] | Um, okay. You can… | 好吧 那你… |
[20:10] | – finish rinsing out your hair mask. – Thanks… | – 先把发膜洗掉吧 – 好 |
[20:16] | So, we’re in Istanbul for a show, | 我们当时在伊斯坦布尔演出 |
[20:18] | and Max is super fucking high. | 然后麦克斯都嗨过头了 |
[20:19] | I wasn’t that high. | 我哪有 |
[20:22] | I feel like you were probably that high. | 我相信他说的 |
[20:24] | Okay, we’re in an Uber for about 20 minutes. | 我们坐了大概二十分钟的网约车 |
[20:27] | We slow down into a turn. | 某处要减速转弯时 |
[20:28] | This guy jumps out of the moving vehicle… | 这家伙跳车了 |
[20:31] | What!? Why would you jump out of a moving car? | 什么 你跳车干嘛 |
[20:34] | This is what I’m telling you guys. | 我正想跟你们说 |
[20:35] | I’m an international man of mystery. I’m… | 我是游走世界的神秘人士 我是… |
[20:39] | James Bond. | 詹姆斯·邦德 |
[20:41] | He was so high, | 他太嗨了 |
[20:42] | he forgot why we were in the Uber, panicked, | 就忘记我们还在网约车上 慌得要死 |
[20:45] | and thought we had been kidnapped. | 以为我们被绑架了 |
[20:51] | Uh, well, we could have another round here, | 我们是在这里再喝一轮 |
[20:54] | or we could go back to my place and have a drink. | 还是去我家继续喝 |
[21:03] | 语言学课堂 美式好友眼神交流 | |
[21:05] | In a fascinating display, Jules and Madison | 面对追求者的盛情邀请 |
[21:07] | have been put on the spot by their male suitors. | 朱尔斯和麦迪逊很为难 |
[21:10] | They have no opportunity to sidebar, | 她们没法私下商量 |
[21:12] | but because of their inherent fluency with each other’s feelings, | 但她们彼此心意相通 一个眼神 |
[21:15] | these two friends can communicate wordlessly. | 就能领会对方的心思 |
[21:19] | For today’s linguistics lesson, I will be presenting | 今天这堂语言学课堂 我将为大家 |
[21:19] | 语言学课堂 美式好友眼神交流 | |
[21:22] | a step-by-step translation to one of herstory’s oldest | 逐句解析女性历史上最古老 |
[21:25] | and most complex languages: | 最复杂的语言 |
[21:27] | Best Friend Eye Contact American English. | 美式好友眼神交流 |
[21:31] | Native speakers can communicate long, | 母语人士可以通过微妙的眼神 |
[21:33] | complicated messages using subtle glances, | 来传达长而复杂的信息 |
[21:36] | imperceptible to the male eye. | 而不易被男性视角察觉 |
[21:41] | Madison thinks that Max is superhot. | 麦迪逊觉得麦克斯超级性感 |
[21:45] | Okay, well, she would absolutely love | 好吧 她很想找机会 |
[21:48] | to jump his bones at some point, but… | 扑到他身上 但… |
[21:51] | tonight is not the night. | 今晚不行 |
[21:54] | Oh. And this steely gaze right here means | 看这坚决的眼神 |
[21:57] | that what she is about to say is very important. | 她要说要紧事了 |
[22:00] | She finds Fender attractive | 她很喜欢芬德 |
[22:02] | and would like to see where things can go. | 她想知道接下来会如何 |
[22:05] | But, there it is. | 快看 |
[22:07] | The 20-degree head tilt. | 头倾斜了20度 |
[22:09] | Jules would actually prefer | 朱尔斯实际更愿意 |
[22:11] | a one-on-one bestie hang with just Madison | 陪麦迪逊度过今晚 |
[22:14] | for the rest of the night. | 最后的时光 |
[22:15] | 语言学课堂 美式好友眼神交流 | |
[22:18] | This is stuck. It’s… | 卡住了 这… |
[22:21] | No one’s gonna…? It’s fine, I’m just gonna– | 有人能… 算了 我自己来吧 |
[22:28] | So, what’s the verdict? | 两位决定好了吗 |
[22:30] | – I think we’re gonna… – Call it a night. | – 我们觉得… – 今晚先到这里吧 |
[22:34] | I just have to run to the ladies room before we go. | 离开前我得先去下厕所 |
[22:36] | Maybe I’ll come, too, in case we… | 或许我可以跟你一起去 |
[22:39] | make out a little? | 做点什么 |
[22:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 可以 |
[22:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:45] | Wow, just a couple of wild and crazy kids, those two. | 他们两个真是太疯狂了 |
[22:48] | I know. Completely out of control. | 我也觉得 完全失控了 |
[22:54] | Just because I’m not coming over, | 我虽不去你家 |
[22:55] | doesn’t mean I didn’t have a great time. | 但不是说我今天不尽兴 |
[22:57] | – You don’t have to explain. – I know, | – 你不用解释 – 我知道 |
[22:59] | but I just did have a time that was great. | 但我今晚真的很开心 |
[23:03] | And I would wanna come over at a time that’s not now. | 改天我再去你家 但现在不行 |
[23:08] | I just got out of a thing, and I… | 我刚失恋 而且我… |
[23:11] | I tend to move slow. | 习惯慢慢来 |
[23:13] | Slow-moving cars are the easiest to jump out of. | 慢速行驶的汽车最好跳 |
[23:18] | I’m not jumping out. | 我不会跳车的 |
[23:21] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:32] | Please don’t come out. | 先别出来 |
[23:34] | Uh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:37] | Um, I’m really humiliated, | 我太丢脸了 |
[23:39] | – and I-I can’t face you. – Are you serious? | – 无法面对你 – 不是吧 |
[23:42] | – Yes. – It’s very steamy in here. | – 真的 – 但里面蒸汽腾腾的 |
[23:45] | Are you going to keep me hostage in my own bathroom? | 你真想把我囚禁在自家浴室里吗 |
[23:47] | Do you even want to be with me? | 你真想和我在一起吗 |
[23:49] | What kind of question is that? | 这算哪门子问题 |
[23:50] | Iz, I’ve never thought about breaking up with you, | 伊兹 我从没想过和你分手 |
[23:53] | and you ask me all the time. | 但你却一直追问我 |
[23:56] | Is that what you want? | 你真想分手吗 |
[23:58] | Iz, please. Let me out so we can talk about this. | 伊兹 拜托 让我出来跟你好好谈谈 |
[24:03] | I’m afraid if I have to face you, | 我怕看着你 |
[24:04] | I’m not gonna be able to get the words out. | 就不敢开口了 |
[24:06] | Get what words out? | 你想说什么 |
[24:09] | When I’m with you, I feel… | 跟你在一起时 我感到… |
[24:13] | – sick. – You’re freaking me out here, Iz. | – 很不适 – 伊兹 你别吓我 |
[24:18] | Okay, you know how people describe being in love | 好吧 你知道大家总说恋爱的人 |
[24:20] | as like having butterflies? Well, | 心里会小鹿乱撞吧 |
[24:22] | I don’t have butterflies. I have, like, | 而我没有小鹿 只有 |
[24:25] | bats. | 蝙蝠 |
[24:26] | And I feel terrified of messing things up and panicked. | 我怕把事情搞砸 然后就会恐慌 |
[24:30] | So panicked about what people are thinking, | 很在意别人的看法 |
[24:32] | and just, like, | 就觉得 |
[24:34] | completely unworthy of being with you. | 我完全配不上你 |
[24:38] | And actually, I’m feeling like that about a lot of things lately. | 其实 我最近经常有这种感觉 |
[24:41] | But, I don’t feel… I mean, it’s… | 但我觉得… 好吧… |
[24:44] | How do I fix that? | 我该怎么做 |
[24:48] | I don’t think it… | 我觉得… |
[24:51] | I don’t think it’s yours to fix. | 这事不该让你来操心 |
[24:55] | So, you do wanna break up then? | 那你是真要跟我分手吗 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:08] | Do you ever feel safe… | ♪你是否曾心安过♪ |
[25:09] | I’m really sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:13] | Izzy! | 伊兹 |
[25:14] | Do you ever get sane? | ♪你是否曾清醒过♪ |
[25:20] | Do you still spend all your time | ♪你是否浪费时间♪ |
[25:23] | Waiting for the world outside | ♪空等外面的世界♪ |
[25:26] | To change? | ♪发生改变 ♪ |
[25:30] | Although, you just stand still | ♪尽管你驻足已久♪ |
[25:37] | A hard lesson in acceptance | ♪看着我们的好友♪ |
[25:40] | Taught by our friend | ♪那只三声夜莺♪ |
[25:44] | The Whippoorwill | ♪顿时明白♪ |
[25:46] | I’m so glad you made me come tonight. | 谢谢你今晚邀请我过来 |
[25:49] | Well, I’m glad to confirm that cognac and Java Chip ice cream | 也谢谢你让我知道干邑和巧克力碎冰激淋 |
[25:51] | may be a combination to rival sex with cool rock stars. | 就像是帅气摇滚明星与欢爱的炫酷结合 |
[25:56] | The boys telling their stories | 听他们讲述自己 |
[25:57] | about traveling and adventures got me thinking. | 周游各地去冒险的事 不禁让我考虑 |
[26:00] | – About Greece. – Ah, yes, the elusive Greece. | – 去希腊玩 – 神秘莫测的希腊 |
[26:03] | Look, I think we should stop talking about it and really plan it. | 我们真不应该光说不做 |
[26:07] | Look, I know we’re both focused on work, | 我知道我们都要忙工作 |
[26:09] | but if there’s anyone worth making space in our schedules for… | 说到谁值得让我们拔冗相伴 |
[26:11] | It’s me and you. | 那就是你我彼此 |
[26:17] | I turned in all our old stuff and bought us each a treat. | 我把旧衣物卖掉后买了点好东西 |
[26:20] | Scones? | 司康饼吗 |
[26:22] | – No. | 不是 |
[26:23] | Dresses for Greece. | 去希腊穿的裙子 |
[26:33] | This feels right. | 这感觉对了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, it does. | 确实 |
[26:36] | I was gonna say “To the maxi,” But I knew you’d get mad. | 我本想说“长裙万岁” 但我怕惹你不开心 |
[26:47] | Okay, can we stop spinning now? | 好了 能别转了吗 |
[26:51] | Thank you. I’m so excited. | 谢谢 我太激动了 |
[26:54] | Dress fight! | 来比赛吧 |
[26:57] | Found you at 4 in the morning | ♪凌晨四点找你♪ |
[27:00] | Confidence soaring | ♪看你满脸自信♪ |
[27:01] | Thought you moved onto a new thing | ♪以为你已放下♪ |
[27:03] | You keep it revolving | ♪让它随风而去♪ |
[27:05] | I look so good dressed in nothing | ♪赤裸的我太美♪ |
[27:07] | You ended up falling | ♪你也为我倾倒♪ |
[27:09] | I never needed your shelter | ♪我无需你庇护♪ |
[27:11] | I’m good with no warning | ♪你无需提醒我♪ |
[27:14] | My love like a city | ♪我的爱如华城♪ |
[27:16] | All night, everywhere | ♪整晚灯火通明♪ |
[27:18] | You love being with me | ♪你很舍不得我♪ |
[27:20] | You never forget | ♪你总会想起我♪ |
[27:21] | 24/7 in Heaven | ♪不眠不休♪ |
[27:23] | But nothing compares | ♪无可比拟♪ |
[27:25] | Thought you’d get over the feeling, | ♪以为你已放下♪ |
[27:27] | but you just keep spinning over there | ♪可你仍在留恋♪ |
[27:31] | Spinning over there | ♪无时无刻♪ |
[27:33] | Spinning over there | ♪不在思念♪ |
[27:35] | ‘Cause you just keep | ♪你的心里♪ |
[27:37] | Spinning over there | ♪仍在牵挂♪ |
[27:39] | Spinning over there | ♪日思夜想♪ |
[27:41] | Spinning over there | ♪无休无眠♪ |
[27:43] | ‘Cause you just keep | ♪无休无眠♪ |
[27:45] | You must be feeling the pain | ♪你定是在心痛♪ |
[27:47] | You must be wondering… | ♪你定是在担心♪ |