时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I’m being latte-shamed. | 喝拿铁害得我好尴尬 |
[00:15] | The uncaffeinated masses are staring at me. | 那帮没咖啡喝的人都盯着我 |
[00:17] | Should we move? | 要走吗 |
[00:17] | What? No! | 干嘛要走 |
[00:19] | Why would you feel guilty for | 内疚什么呀 |
[00:20] | having your shit together and getting here early? | 你不大清早就收拾好过来吗 |
[00:22] | But seriously, Jules, | 说实话 朱尔斯 |
[00:23] | today is the start of a new chapter for both of us. | 我俩今天算是开启人生新篇章 |
[00:25] | You are the right-hand woman at Woöm, | 你成了乌姆的要员 |
[00:27] | and I’m starting my own PR company, | 而我创立了自己的公关公司 |
[00:29] | of which I am CEO and founder. | 担任首席执行官和创始人 |
[00:31] | Personally, I think you were born for this. | 我觉得你天生就是干这行的 |
[00:33] | You came out of utero in a teeny-tiny power blazer. | 出生就穿着小西装 |
[00:35] | – We are about to have a fucking moment. – I know. | – 好日子就要来了 – 是啊 |
[00:38] | I have decided to care. | 我得好好干 |
[00:40] | I am tearing up. | 我快感动哭了 |
[00:41] | I’m gonna work hard at this right-hand woman thing | 我要做老板的得力助手 |
[00:43] | and see where it takes me, | 看看能有何成就 |
[00:44] | even if it takes me to the very top. | 没准还能进入高层 |
[00:46] | I am full-on crying. | 我泪流满面了 |
[00:48] | Inside. And you know what? | 心里流泪 你知道吗 |
[00:51] | I am not even upset that you are being mentored | 我甚至不介意你的指导人 |
[00:53] | by the ex-wife of the man who broke my heart, | 是那个负心汉的前妻 |
[00:54] | crushed it to pieces, and threw it in a fire. | 他把我的心撕碎后扔进火里 |
[00:56] | Alright. I gotta get to my meeting. | 好啦 我得去开会了 |
[00:59] | My first potential client is a TikTok star | 我的首位潜在客户是个抖音网红 |
[01:01] | who wants to be the next Chalamet. | 他想成为第二位查拉梅 |
[01:02] | And I’ve got the PowerPoint | 而我这就有帮他 |
[01:04] | path to the next peach-eating star right here. | 成为下一个吃桃男星的演示文稿 |
[01:06] | Well, tick-tock. | 时间不等人 |
[01:07] | You better get there before he turns 20 and he’s old news. | 趁他未满二十 也没过气 你赶快过去 |
[01:09] | You’ve got the face of an angel and the jokes of an uncool dad. | 你可真是天使的面庞 老爹的心 |
[01:13] | – Love you. – Love you. | – 爱你 – 爱你 |
[01:22] | I used to wish I could walk down the street | ♪我曾幻想与心爱之人♪ |
[01:24] | With somebody that I could call baby | ♪携手散步在街边♪ |
[01:26] | Telling myself I need some kind of lover to save me | ♪我曾认为爱情能救赎自己♪ |
[01:31] | But I cut loose from that sinking stone | ♪现在却想摆脱这沉底巨石♪ |
[01:34] | Cause I know, yeah, I know | ♪因为我知道♪ |
[01:36] | Yeah, I know | ♪我知道♪ |
[01:38] | I don’t need anyone… | ♪我不需要别人♪ |
[01:45] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[01:57] | Jules, you’re, like, a big deal now. | 朱尔斯 你现在可是大人物 |
[01:59] | I mean, with the Alisons gone, | 艾莉森们走后 |
[02:01] | we’re basically the senior girls around here, | 我们就是公司里的老员工了 |
[02:03] | so the newbies are gonna be looking at us to set the tone. | 新人会把我们当做榜样 |
[02:07] | Jules, this is Sky, | 朱尔斯 这是斯凯 |
[02:10] | our associate director of branding, and this is Q | 我们的品牌副主管 这是Q |
[02:12] | on our editorial team. | 编辑团队的成员 |
[02:14] | Hi, it’s nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你们 |
[02:16] | So, Sky, Q, here’s the deal. | 斯凯 Q 是这样的 |
[02:19] | And I’m sure I speak for both Jules and me when I say this… | 我跟朱尔斯都觉得… |
[02:22] | I’m less sure of that. | 与我无关 |
[02:24] | It is really important to us that | 尽管我们资历更高 |
[02:26] | even though we’re kind of a big deal, | 更重要的是 |
[02:28] | you guys feel comfortable around here, right? | 你们在这里可以自在些 |
[02:31] | Because I know, when you’re new, it can be really tempting | 我也知道 新人总想要努力 |
[02:34] | to try to fit in or create a fake name, you know? | 去融入团队或者伪装自己 |
[02:37] | Did she just say fake name? | 她刚说伪装吗 |
[02:39] | I kind of black out when that one’s talking. | 她说话时我就感觉眼前一黑 |
[02:41] | Basically, just know that | 总之 |
[02:42] | you guys don’t have to feel intimidated by us. | 你们不用害怕我们 |
[02:45] | Oh, I feel that not at all. | 我完全没害怕 |
[02:47] | Like… at all, so… | 真的 完全没有 |
[02:52] | Good morning, all. | 大家早上好 |
[02:57] | Jules, next to me. | 朱尔斯 坐我旁边 |
[03:00] | As you all know, | 众所周知 |
[03:02] | it is summer, | 现在正值夏季 |
[03:03] | which means that it is time for the Woöm Beauty Guide. | 意味着要出乌姆美容指南了 |
[03:07] | And the Beauty Guide is the hallmark of the year. | 美容指南是年度风向标 |
[03:09] | Like the Oscars when they were relevant. | 就类似于奥斯卡奖 |
[03:12] | Every year, | 每年 |
[03:13] | we break the guide down into categories based on a theme. | 我们会根据主题给指南分类 |
[03:15] | And this year’s theme is Going Deep: | 而今年的主题是 “深度“ |
[03:19] | an exploration of the human body | 旨在探索人体奥秘 |
[03:21] | and all the things that are wrong with it. | 消除对人体的误解 |
[03:23] | We will break down the guide with beauty products by body parts. | 我们会按身体部位分类展示美容产品 |
[03:27] | Eyebrows, under eyes, nail beds… | 眉毛 眼底 甲床等等 |
[03:30] | All the parts that have problems. | 所有存在误解的地方 |
[03:32] | – Love her. – Obsessed. | – 说得真好 – 我魂没了 |
[03:37] | Jules, did you have any ideas? | 朱尔斯 你有何想法吗 |
[03:39] | Remember, I want your input. | 记住 我需要你的意见 |
[03:42] | I was thinking, in addition to body parts, | 我在想 除了身体部位 |
[03:45] | it might be nice to include a section on… | 最好再涵盖关于… |
[03:47] | inner beauty. | 内在美的板块 |
[03:49] | Someone recently sent me samples for | 我最近收到一套 |
[03:51] | a line of skin care products that you eat. | 口服护肤品的系列样品 |
[03:53] | It’s like a moisturizing from within idea. | 能由内而外地滋润皮肤 |
[03:55] | That’s sort of what I meant except actually very different from that. | 我的想法跟这类似 但也有很大差别 |
[03:58] | I was thinking more like a list of things that make you feel good. | 我更注重能让人心旷神怡的东西 |
[04:02] | Um, book recommendations, | 好书推荐 |
[04:03] | the best meditation app, | 优质冥想软件 |
[04:06] | organizations you can donate to and… | 值得援助的组织 甚至是 |
[04:09] | get involved? | 参与其中 |
[04:14] | Interesting. | 不错 |
[04:16] | I want you to put together a one-sheet for me on that. | 把你的想法汇总到单页报告里吧 |
[04:19] | Oh, and Jules, you’ll have to sample | 对了 朱尔斯 你要抽样检查 |
[04:21] | all the products that come | 所有送来的产品 |
[04:21] | in to make sure they’re up to Woöm standards. | 确保达到乌姆的标准 |
[04:23] | We have a glam team coming in to help you with that. | 化妆团队会协助你 |
[04:26] | Back to the list. | 说回名单的事 |
[04:28] | Thumbs. | 注意拇指 |
[04:31] | This is the CA for all of VQBC’s private COs internationally. | 这是VQBC各私有公司的国际商务活动 |
[04:36] | They wanna see basis points and ETFs for all 219. | 他们想看219家公司的基点和EFT |
[04:40] | So basically, they want a P/E ratio for the blue chips | 也就是说 他们想要欧亚市场 |
[04:43] | – in European and Asian markets. – By tomorrow. | – 绩优股市盈率 – 明天前做好 |
[04:48] | That intern life. | 这就是实习 |
[04:49] | Sorry not sorry. | 没办法的事 |
[04:52] | Got it. | 好的 |
[04:54] | Dude, I just dropped a load of work on the new intern’s desk. | 老兄 我刚把大堆工作推给那位实习新人 |
[04:58] | That’s the only load you’re gonna drop on her. | 你确定只是让她帮你干活吗 |
[05:01] | She kinda does look like that stripper we met in Vegas, right? | 她像我们在拉斯维加斯遇到的脱衣舞女吧 |
[05:04] | – She’s hot. – Yeah. | – 她太辣了 – 就是 |
[05:06] | What’s with the red suit? It’s like, yeah. | 特别是那身红色制服 太正了 |
[05:08] | All chicks are obsessed with AOC. | 姑娘们都崇拜亚历山大·奥卡西奥-科尔特斯 |
[05:10] | We get it. | 都懂的 |
[05:12] | Actually, | 其实 |
[05:14] | it’s more her taking-no-shit than the style-inspo for me. | 比起穿衣风格 我欣赏她不屑一顾的态度 |
[05:17] | But, thank you so much for noticing. | 不过 谢谢两位关注我 |
[05:19] | Oh, and could you boys keep it down? | 对了 说话别太大声好吗 |
[05:21] | Some of us are working. Sorry. | 有人还在工作 抱歉 |
[05:24] | Not sorry. | 没办法的事 |
[05:36] | You think I’m panhandling? This top? | 你觉得我在要饭吗 这上衣 |
[05:39] | It’s from Zara! | 可是Zara的 |
[05:45] | 秀色 可餐 | |
[05:47] | You have never looked more flawless. | 你简直完美无瑕 |
[05:51] | Holy shit. This is incredible! | 惊为天人呢 |
[05:53] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:56] | Fine, I’ll give you a one-time post pass. Hurry though. | 行 准你发布我的美照 快点哦 |
[05:58] | I could change my mind at any second. | 我很快就会改变主意了 |
[05:59] | Ugh, I wish I could. I just can’t post right now | 我也想发 但现在不行 |
[06:02] | because of Rancoon. | 因为有兰库恩 |
[06:04] | What’s that now? | 什么东西 |
[06:06] | He’s the elephant that’s stuck in a ditch in Soweto. | 困在索韦托某个水沟里的大象 |
[06:08] | How have you not seen this? It’s trending globally. | 你居然不知道 这可是全球热点 |
[06:11] | Oh, do people her age not have phones? | 她这年纪的人都没手机吗 |
[06:14] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[06:18] | Wow, this is serious public outcry. | 真是一片哗然呢 |
[06:22] | I do need this for my casket photo though. | 但我真想拿这张照片做遗相 |
[06:25] | I’m still very confused | 我还是想不通 |
[06:26] | about why you can’t post this very rare glory. | 为何不能发这张绝美照片 |
[06:29] | There’s an unwritten rule that | 这是不成文的规定 |
[06:31] | it’s kind of a bad look to post personal joy | 全球面临悲剧时分享个人喜讯 |
[06:33] | in the face of global tragedy. | 是很讨人嫌的 |
[06:35] | It’s the same reason I’ve been waiting forever | 所以我永远都在等机会 |
[06:37] | to officially post me and Liam as a couple. | 发布我和利亚姆的官配照片 |
[06:40] | First, there was the pandemic, | 先是发生疫情 |
[06:41] | and then there was like the social justice stuff, | 接着又是社会公平的事情 |
[06:42] | and the election, and now it’s Rancoon. | 然后是总统选举 现在又是兰库恩 |
[06:45] | It’s just, like, really not the right time to show off. | 总之现在不适合展现魅力 |
[06:48] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[06:53] | So, how’d it go? | 进展如何呀 |
[06:56] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[06:57] | – A what? – A robot! | – 一个什么 – 机器人 |
[07:01] | Yeah, it was awful. | 真是倒霉 |
[07:03] | I pushed the meeting another hour, | 我把会议延后了一小时 |
[07:05] | but I need to borrow your iPad, so I can do my presentation. | 我想借你的平板做展示 |
[07:07] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[07:10] | I have to go meet Madison. She got hit by a robot. | 我要去见麦迪逊 她被机器人撞了 |
[07:12] | Her day is not awesome. | 她今天不太走运 |
[07:14] | ♪ Two, three, hit it ♪ | ♪二 三 来吧♪ |
[07:23] | ♪ Respect, bitch, respect ♪ | ♪尊重 贱人 要尊重♪ |
[07:26] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[07:29] | Madison? | 你还好吗 |
[07:30] | Jules! | 朱尔斯 |
[07:36] | I don’t have insurance! | 我可没买保险 |
[07:44] | Madison! You look like you got hit by a bus! | 麦迪逊 怎么感觉你被公交车撞了 |
[07:46] | What’s going on? What happened now? | 出什么事了 现在怎么样 |
[07:49] | Colin is engaged. | 科林订婚了 |
[07:52] | I am so sorry! | 真不是时候 |
[07:54] | Fuck him! And, honestly, | 去他的 说实话 |
[07:56] | pretty bad look to post your | 兰库恩还困在沟里 |
[07:58] | engagement when Rancoon is lying in a ditch. | 他却发订婚消息 太不要脸了 |
[08:01] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Wait, I have to go. I have to get to this meeting. | 等等 我要走了 我赶着去开会 |
[08:05] | Um, maybe you should | 或者你该打个电话 |
[08:07] | – just call and postpone. – No. I can’t. | – 推迟会议 – 不 绝对不行 |
[08:10] | Wait, why do you look so hot? | 等等 你怎么看着如何热辣 |
[08:12] | What? No! | 什么 哪有 |
[08:14] | You’re saying things. I’m regular. | 你看错了 我和平常一样 |
[08:16] | Okay, thank you. Love you. Bye. | 好吧 谢谢你 爱你 拜拜 |
[08:18] | Love you… | 爱你 |
[08:26] | Anything I can help you find today? | 您要找什么商品呢 |
[08:28] | Does this say, “I’m sorry your day has been awful, | 这能代表”虽然你今天诸事不顺 |
[08:30] | but I love you and believe you can accomplish anything”? | 但我爱你 相信你能成功”的寓意吗 |
[08:33] | – It’s a bamboo drawer organizer. – You’re right. | – 这只是个竹制抽屉收纳盒 – 没错 |
[08:35] | It’s perfect. | 东西挺好 |
[08:49] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[08:54] | Wes? Uh, I… | 韦斯 我… |
[08:56] | That’s crazy. I didn’t see you. | 真巧 我刚没认出你 |
[08:58] | You were, uh, hiding behind a stack of containers | 你躲在一堆塑料收纳箱后面 |
[09:00] | that are made outta clear plastic, so, uh, | 还是是透明的 所以 |
[09:02] | I saw you. | 我能看见你 |
[09:05] | Wow, um, so, uh, | 哇哦 好吧 |
[09:07] | – it’s been forever. – I know! | – 好久不见 – 是啊 |
[09:09] | You-you-you look great. | 你今天真漂亮 |
[09:11] | Like– like, really great actually. | 可以说是超级漂亮 |
[09:15] | Thanks. Uh, I was just running some errands | 多谢 我只是出来跑个腿 |
[09:18] | before I go back to work. | 稍后还要回去工作 |
[09:20] | What is it that you are, uh, | 那你今天是出来 |
[09:21] | – in the business of containing today? – Just a little, | – 买收纳品吗 – 就是 |
[09:23] | uh, pick-me-up gift for my friend Madison. How about you? | 给我朋友麦迪逊送治愈品 你呢 |
[09:27] | Just some packing materials for Lucy, | 我给露西买点包装材料 |
[09:29] | – my – Girlfriend! | – 我的 – 女朋友 |
[09:30] | Right. That you’ve been dating! | 我知道你们在谈恋爱 |
[09:32] | I-I thought saw something about that on the, | 我应该是在社交媒体上 |
[09:35] | mm, social media. | 看到一些消息 |
[09:37] | She’s, uh, my ex-girlfriend now. Technically. | 准确来说 她现在是我前女友了 |
[09:40] | Oh really?! I mean, oh really? | 是吗 我是说 不会吧 |
[09:43] | Yeah. Broke up a few weeks ago, but, uh… | 真的 几周前分的 但… |
[09:45] | She moved in with me during quarantine, so it’s been a bit… | 隔离期间她搬来和我同居 情况有些 |
[09:49] | challenging, uh, and complicated, um… | 困难 非常复杂 |
[09:52] | But, finally helping her move out to a friend’s house. | 现在她要去朋友家住 我帮忙收拾 |
[09:55] | Mm. Well, | 行吧 |
[09:57] | been there. | 感同身受 |
[09:59] | I mean, not there, but, like, a similar thing. | 可能没那么理解 但差不多 |
[10:06] | It’s really wonderful running into you. | 很高兴与你再度相遇 |
[10:09] | And the-the timing is actually kinda… | 这个时间点也真是 |
[10:11] | Kinda crazy? | 挺巧 |
[10:13] | Because I’ve been… | 我一直 |
[10:15] | wanting to reach out, | 想联系你 |
[10:16] | but also, like, you know, | 但是 |
[10:18] | waiting, um, until, | 也没行动 |
[10:21] | um, I-I don’t know. | 不知该怎么说 |
[10:22] | Great, well. | 没事 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[10:27] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[10:34] | I’ll text you. Soon. | 我会联系你的 不会太久 |
[10:46] | Just do not look back. | 别回头 |
[10:48] | Stay this way. Look this way. | 就这样 保持 |
[10:50] | That is very cool. | 要矜持 |
[10:54] | 弗兰克·吉纳特拉 鸡尾酒吧 | |
[11:00] | Hi! Anyone work here? | 嗨 有人吗 |
[11:04] | Who’s asking? | 谁啊 |
[11:08] | Bill, did you catfish another woman? | 比尔 你又去骗炮了吗 |
[11:10] | Alright, listen. Make a run for it, okay? | 好吧 听话 赶紧离开 |
[11:13] | He’s not a 26-year-old from Manhattan Beach. | 他可不是曼哈顿沙滩来的年轻小伙 |
[11:16] | I immediately like you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[11:18] | And not just ’cause I hope you can get me a drink. | 不光是因为想让你给我上酒哦 |
[11:21] | Go ahead. We’re doing a… fun self-service thing. | 请便 我们这里是自助酒吧 |
[11:23] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[11:25] | Have at it. | 请吧 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:29] | This is the best thing to happen to me all day. | 这是我今天最开心的时候 |
[11:41] | Your bottle work says former bar-back, | 看你拿酒瓶的样子 干过吧台助理 |
[11:43] | but your outfit says… | 但看你的着装… |
[11:46] | high-powered attorney with something to prove? | 更像是高级律师之类的 |
[11:49] | I actually have been a bartender before. | 我确实当过酒保 |
[11:50] | A house sitter, a dog walker, | 也替人看过门 遛过狗 |
[11:53] | and, one extremely dark summer, | 在某个痛苦的夏天 |
[11:54] | a children’s party princess. | 还给小孩当派对公主 |
[11:56] | – Fun. – Yeah. Currently though, | – 有意思 – 是的 现在 |
[11:58] | I am interning at a bank down the street. | 我在街那头的一家银行实习 |
[12:00] | And as you can tell by my well-balanced lunch, | 看我营养均衡的午餐就知道 |
[12:03] | I have never been happier. | 我”高兴”极了 |
[12:04] | Really? Worse than party princess? | 比当派对公主还糟糕吗 |
[12:07] | It’s a mix of toxic masculinity | 既要忍受粗鄙的男人 |
[12:10] | meets terminally boring. | 还要做及其无聊的事 |
[12:12] | Like Wolf of Wall Street, | 就像《华尔街之狼》 |
[12:14] | but if instead of starring Leo, it starred a… | 但主角不是小李子 而是某个 |
[12:17] | guy from an insurance commercial. | 保险广告里的家伙 |
[12:19] | I don’t know. Have you seen Jake from State Farm? | 不认识 你见过州立农业保险公司的杰克吗 |
[12:22] | Man’s got charisma for days. | 那家伙很有魅力 |
[12:23] | I just actually got a job that’s impressive. | 我刚得到一份体面的工作 |
[12:27] | You know, the kind of job that everyone else wanted. | 令人艳羡的那种工作 |
[12:30] | That I thought I wanted. | 我以为这是自己想要的 |
[12:33] | But, here I am. | 但还是来到你这里 |
[12:37] | And here you are. | 见到你 |
[12:39] | At Frank… Ginatra’s. | 在弗兰克·吉纳特拉酒吧 |
[12:41] | Yep. My dad. | 那是我父亲 |
[12:43] | I got it because he died. | 他去世后我接管这里 |
[12:45] | But, it’s drowning in debt. | 但现在债台高筑 |
[12:48] | But don’t worry ’cause I do | 别担心 因为我 |
[12:49] | have one offer from some people that wanna buy it | 已经找到这酒吧的买家了 |
[12:51] | and turn it into a… | 他会将这里打造成 |
[12:53] | dog nail salon | 狗狗美甲沙龙 |
[12:54] | called Pupicures, so yay me. | 名叫”狗甲店” 我也没多好 |
[13:00] | Mommy! Mommy! I found a pill in the couch | 妈妈 妈妈 我在外公办公室的沙发上 |
[13:03] | in Grandpa’s office! | 发现一颗药丸 |
[13:05] | Well, that could just be a number of fun things, couldn’t it? | 至于这药丸是什么 你可以随便猜 |
[13:07] | Tell you what. | 听我说 |
[13:09] | – Why don’t you let me have that one… – Who are you? | – 要不你先给我尝尝 – 你是谁 |
[13:12] | Uh, Stella. Who are you? | 斯塔拉 你呢 |
[13:14] | Bruno. I’m a dragon. | 布鲁诺 我是龙哦 |
[13:16] | Cool. I’m a Sagittarius. | 我还射手呢 |
[13:20] | B, I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you take my phone, | 小布 听我说 你要不拿我手机去玩 |
[13:22] | you can have some screen time until we go home. Deal? | 等我回家后给我 好吗 |
[13:27] | – You have a kid? – Oh no. | – 你的孩子 – 不 |
[13:29] | I have a dragon. | 是我的龙 |
[13:33] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢款待 |
[13:36] | Better get going. Back to the bank. | 我该回银行了 |
[13:38] | Just remember. | 记住 |
[13:39] | You’ve already dealt with drunks and tiny divas before. | 你都跟酒鬼和小屁孩打过交道了 |
[13:42] | And this job sounds like it’s the… worst of both worlds. | 这份工作貌似是世上最差劲的 |
[13:47] | – Thanks for the pep talk. – Good luck. | – 谢谢你的鼓励 – 好运 |
[13:53] | Stop looking at me, Bill. I’m not letting you behind the bar. | 别看我了 比尔 我不会让你去吧台后面的 |
[14:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:20] | First of all, there’s a group text that I’m not on? Hurtful. | 先说 你们居然背着我群聊 我很伤心 |
[14:24] | What? How? | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[14:26] | – You have my iPad. – I have your iPad. | – 我平板在你那里 – 你猜对了 |
[14:29] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:30] | Look, we are not canceling, Jules. | 别取消啊 朱尔斯 |
[14:32] | I’m feeling totally celebrational! | 我很想庆祝 |
[14:34] | I just got out of the shower, | 我刚洗完澡 |
[14:35] | and was deciding how glam to go for our dinner. | 正在想要穿什么去吃晚餐呢 |
[14:37] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[14:38] | I feel like it’s a one-shoulder top kind of night. | 我觉得今晚应该穿单肩上衣 |
[14:41] | Wait, we have to get dressed up? Maybe I should cancel. | 等等 我们还要打扮 要不还是取消吧 |
[14:43] | I’m hanging up. See you tonight. | 我挂了 今晚见 |
[14:53] | Is this a joke? Is everyone | 不是吧 除了我 |
[14:55] | having the greatest day ever except for me? | 你们今天都过得很开心 |
[14:57] | Should we just go back to yours and order in? | 我们要不去你家玩 点点外卖吧 |
[14:59] | I mean, we don’t have to stay. | 不用非得待在这里 |
[15:00] | Honestly, the second girl seemed more surprised | 老实说 第二个女孩更像是惊讶 |
[15:02] | than happy. I give them a year. | 而非高兴 她们一年内准出事 |
[15:04] | I’m fine! Look, Jules can barely have coffee | 我没事 朱尔斯在人群面前 |
[15:06] | in front of other people without feeling guilty. | 喝咖啡都觉得内疚 |
[15:08] | She deserves to celebrate her promotion | 她应该庆祝自己升职 |
[15:10] | without feeling bad that I cried during a client meeting today. | 而不是因为我今天在客户面前哭而自责 |
[15:12] | Oh shit, you cried? | 什么 你哭了 |
[15:13] | Like a single graceful tear or? | 是优雅地落泪还是 |
[15:15] | More like a quiet sob, I’d say. | 更像是无声地啜泣 |
[15:18] | Oh, incoming… | 她来了 |
[15:19] | Hi, hi. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[15:20] | I was finishing a pitch thing for Celeste. | 刚给塞莱斯特做完宣传报告 |
[15:23] | Oh shit! A pitch for what? | 是吗 宣传什么 |
[15:25] | Look at you. That’s so exciting. | 你看你 事业风生水起 |
[15:26] | Oh. Just some random thing. | 就是些乱七八糟的东西 |
[15:28] | And she didn’t say anything when I gave it to her, | 我交给她的时候 她什么都没说 |
[15:31] | so she probably won’t even use it. | 她可能都不会采用 |
[15:32] | So, how was, um, the meeting? | 那你的会开得怎样 |
[15:34] | So. Good. Great. | 很好 非常好 |
[15:36] | Very great good. Perfect. So, so good. | 极其好 简直完美 不能再好 |
[15:39] | Oh. Great. | 是吗 那就好 |
[15:41] | So great! You know what? Be right back. | 我很好 不如这样 我马上回来 |
[15:43] | I am gonna go check on our drinks. | 我去看看喝什么酒 |
[15:50] | So, how is she actually doing? | 她过得到底怎么样 |
[15:52] | – Full breakdown. – Worse than Rancoon. | – 完全崩溃 – 比兰库恩还要惨 |
[15:54] | I’d like to order a bottle of champagne over to my table. | 我想要来一瓶香槟 |
[15:56] | We’re celebrating my friend’s promotion. | 我们在庆祝朋友升职 |
[15:58] | God, this is what I was worried about. | 天哪 我担心的就是这个 |
[16:00] | I just don’t wanna make anything worse. | 我不想把事情弄得更糟 |
[16:01] | Like, you can’t tell her | 你们不能告诉她 |
[16:02] | I ran into Wes today, and he’s breaking up with his girlfriend. | 我今天偶遇韦斯 他要跟女友分手了 |
[16:05] | Wes is breaking up with his girlfriend? | 韦斯要跟女友分手 |
[16:08] | You weren’t gonna tell me? | 你还不打算告诉我 |
[16:09] | Well, what’s to tell? | 告诉你什么 |
[16:11] | Th-there’s nothing to tell. | 没什么事啊 |
[16:12] | Just tell. | 说吧 |
[16:14] | His ex-girlfriend is moving out. They broke up. | 他前任要搬出去 他们分手了 |
[16:17] | Holy… | 天哪 |
[16:19] | And he said he’s gonna text me. | 然后他说会给我发短信 |
[16:24] | I can’t believe it. | 真没想到 |
[16:26] | You ran into Wes on the same day you got promoted | 你升职这天又见到韦斯 |
[16:29] | and got a free makeover at work? | 上班时还做了免费美容 |
[16:32] | You’re having a killer day! | 你今天运气爆表啊 |
[16:35] | Yep! | 是的 |
[16:38] | I am gonna just run to the bathroom for some air. | 我要去厕所透透气 |
[16:41] | I mean, to pee. For some air while I pee. | 其实是去尿尿 边尿边透气 |
[16:48] | Poor Madison… | 麦迪逊太惨了… |
[16:57] | Jules’ stock is through the roof today! | 朱尔斯股价今天已突破最高限度 |
[17:00] | It’s up 20,000% from the truly rock bottom | 从去年春季抑郁期的最低价 |
[17:03] | depressed era of last spring. | 涨了两百倍 |
[17:07] | Madison’s self-worth is plummeting! | 麦迪逊的自尊直线下降 |
[17:08] | It-it’s bottoming out! She’s worth pennies at this point! | 已经触底 现在就只值几分钱 |
[17:11] | Okay, no, no, no! Don’t panic! | 好啦 停 停 停 无需惊慌 |
[17:13] | Don’t panic! Madison will be back. | 无需惊慌 麦迪逊会振作的 |
[17:15] | Okay, she just had a bad day. | 好吗 她只是今天比较倒霉 |
[17:16] | She is a blue chip. Trust me. I’m a blip! | 她是绩优股 相信我 我就是昙花一现 |
[17:19] | I’ll be back to negative numbers in no time! | 我很快就要回归负数 |
[17:21] | Just don’t give up on her! | 别放弃她 |
[17:23] | Seriously, she’s my best friend! | 好吗 她是我的好朋友 |
[17:25] | I’ll… I’ll short myself! I can fix this! | 我会… 我会卖空自己 这事交给我 |
[17:31] | Ooh! Hi! Um, I know my best friend ordered this, but send it back. | 你好 我知道是我的闺蜜要的酒 但请拿回去 |
[17:34] | She’s had a really bad day, | 她今天过得很糟糕 |
[17:35] | and she doesn’t need to be reminded of my joy. | 不必让她明白我今天的喜事 |
[17:37] | Look how good my hair looks. | 看看我的秀发 |
[17:38] | – I beg you, no champagne. – Let go of the bottle! | – 拜托 不要香槟 – 请你松手 |
[17:45] | That was for them, you psychopath. | 这是给他们的 神经病 |
[17:49] | A third couple? | 第三对情侣 |
[17:51] | What was there, an article about this place? | 怎么 这地方作了宣传吗 |
[17:53] | Now, these two are gonna make it. | 这两人应该能成 |
[17:56] | Check! Please! Please… | 买单 拜托 谢谢 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry your day is shit, Madison. | 我没想到你今天这么倒霉 麦迪逊 |
[18:03] | But I promise you, this is a place where we can drink | 但我向你保证 在这里喝酒 |
[18:05] | where no one will be celebrating anything good. | 不会看到别人庆祝喜事 |
[18:07] | Yes, I feel confident nothing good has ever happened here. | 没错 我确信这里没发生过好事 |
[18:12] | So, you told people I’m giving away free booze, | 你是跟别人说这里有免费酒水了 |
[18:14] | or you just miss me? | 还是想我了 |
[18:16] | I hear you have a couch full of pills, | 听说你这里有张撒满药丸的沙发 |
[18:18] | and we’re looking to have a weird night. | 而我们都想来个奇怪的夜晚 |
[18:19] | Guys, this is Liv. | 各位 这是利维 |
[18:20] | Liv, these are three women in desperate need of some alcohol. | 利维 这是三个亟需酒精的女人 |
[18:24] | – Alright. – I will take a large tequila soda, | – 行 – 我要大杯龙舌兰苏打水 |
[18:27] | hold the soda. Supersize me. | 算了 上超大杯的酒 |
[18:29] | So, drunk fast. | 好的 快速断片 |
[18:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:34] | – Okay. – Fuck. | – 好吧 – 靠 |
[18:37] | Today sucked. | 今天真倒霉 |
[18:39] | You’d be prettier if you smiled. | 你笑起来更好看 |
[18:44] | What did you just say to her? | 你刚对她说什么 |
[18:45] | Dudes don’t like angry chicks. | 女人爱生气 男人不欢喜 |
[18:47] | So, come on, honey. Gimme a little smile. | 来嘛 亲爱的 笑一个 |
[18:49] | – I’m gonna throw something! – Okay, | – 我要准备扔东西了 – 没事 |
[18:52] | I know you did not just tell this woman to smile. | 我知道你刚才不是叫她给你陪笑 |
[18:54] | This woman is the C-E-goddamn-O | 这位女士可是总裁 |
[18:57] | of her own company, and she | 她有自己的公司 |
[18:58] | has talent and brains coming out the wazoo. | 她天资卓越 冰雪聪明 |
[19:00] | And sure, she’s had a shit day and she’s crying, | 当然 她今天很不顺 还哭了 |
[19:03] | but she is a goddamn hero. | 但她是个英雄 |
[19:05] | And she is not here to smile for you. | 她来这里也不是给你陪笑的 |
[19:07] | Well, why do you girls got all dressed up and came to a bar? | 那你们还穿成这样来酒吧 |
[19:10] | I don’t know why you quit | 我也不知道为什么 |
[19:12] | your job in the North Pole to get a meth problem, | 你不在北极工作 企业来这里吸毒 |
[19:14] | but, hey, some things are hard to understand. | 听着 有些事情就是难理解 |
[19:18] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[19:25] | Damn, girl. Y’all are crazy. | 干得漂亮 你们太飒了 |
[19:29] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:35] | – A bamboo drawer organizer? – What do you think? | – 竹制抽屉收纳盒 – 喜欢吗 |
[19:39] | That I’m lucky to have a best friend | 你是说我很幸运有位最好的朋友 |
[19:40] | who gets and loves me as much as this says you do. | 能像这收纳盒所那样理解和关爱我吗 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry I was so weird and fake at dinner. | 抱歉 晚餐时我装模作怪的 |
[19:47] | Look, I know I could just be honest with you. | 我本能在你面前毫无顾忌 |
[19:48] | You were being weird? I was being weird. | 你奇怪吗 我才是奇怪的那个 |
[19:51] | And you were right this morning. | 你今早说的没错 |
[19:52] | I have to let myself feel deserving of good things, | 我要让自己享受所拥有的好东西 |
[19:55] | even though that’s hard for me sometimes. | 虽然有时这并不容易 |
[19:56] | Look, you just have to know that your good day | 你只需要记住 你过得开心 |
[19:58] | will always make my bad day better, not worse. | 我也会更开心 而不是更苦恼 |
[20:01] | – I promise. – You guys! | – 我保证 – 姐妹们 |
[20:04] | It’s Rancoon. He’s free. | 是兰库恩 它获救了 |
[20:07] | That’s amazing! | 太好了 |
[20:09] | Are you gonna post a photo with Liam now? | 那你现在要发和利亚姆的合照吗 |
[20:11] | I don’t know. It still might not be, like, the right time. | 不好说 或许现在还不合适 |
[20:14] | Izzy, do you think that the real Rancoon in the room | 伊兹 你不觉得这房间里 |
[20:17] | might have nothing to do with an elephant? | 有个不是大象的兰库恩吗 |
[20:19] | Oh. What? Like, | 什么 哪有 |
[20:21] | I’m afraid to post a photo with Liam | 我不敢发我和利亚姆的合照 |
[20:23] | because everyone will see | 是因为大家都知道 |
[20:24] | that he’s a million times hotter than me, | 他比我要性感一百万倍 |
[20:26] | and then they’ll be like, | 然后他们就会问 |
[20:27] | “Why is he dating her in the first place?” | “当初他为何会和她约会” |
[20:28] | No. | 算了 |
[20:33] | Seriously, if you didn’t work at a bank, | 真的 要不是你在银行工作 |
[20:34] | I would offer you a job as a bouncer. | 我会雇你来做门卫 |
[20:36] | I mean, I wish I worked here. This place is way more my style. | 我也想在这里工作 这里也更适合我 |
[20:40] | Okay, this is incredible. I haven’t channel surfed since 2006. | 太棒了 2006年以后 我就没有这样刷电视剧了 |
[20:43] | I mean, I quit paying for cable, like, forever ago. | 我老早就没有在给钱给付费电视了 |
[20:46] | Drag Race is on? Wait, okay, | 变装皇后秀在演 等等 |
[20:49] | can I just, like, come here on Fridays and watch RuPaul live? | 周五我能过来看鲁保罗变装皇后秀直播吗 |
[20:53] | – Until it’s a dog nail salon, sure. – Oh my god, | – 在这里变成狗狗美甲店前就可以 – 天哪 |
[20:56] | I cannot believe that guys just get to show up at a bar | 男人居然可以来到一个酒吧 |
[21:00] | and watch sports for free, like, whenever they want to. | 随时观看免费的体育比赛 |
[21:02] | This is genius. | 真会占便宜 |
[21:06] | Have you ever thought about | 你有考虑 |
[21:08] | renovating this place instead of selling it? | 不卖掉这里 翻修一下吗 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I don’t think a | 我觉得刷新漆 |
[21:10] | new coat of paint is gonna save this place. | 也救不了这里 |
[21:12] | Not just a coat of paint. I mean, like, | 不光是刷层新漆 你可以 |
[21:14] | a whole new concept. | 完全重新装修 |
[21:16] | A bar with no meth Santas, | 一个没有圣诞瘾君子的酒吧 |
[21:19] | clean bathrooms, | 有干净的厕所 |
[21:21] | rosé on tap. | 有散装桃红酒 |
[21:22] | You know, somewhere where you can go where you’re not getting hit on. | 一个没有无聊的人搭讪你的地方 |
[21:26] | Somewhere where you can yell at the TV | 一个你可以在看Bravo电视台 |
[21:28] | while watching Bravo or The Bachelor. | 或《单身汉》时高声呼喊的地方 |
[21:31] | Uh, I don’t know what you guys are talking about, | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:33] | but I just heard the words rosé and Bachelor | 但我听到桃红酒和《单身汉》 |
[21:35] | in the same sentence, so yes to whatever that’s for. | 出现在同一句话里 所以我说什么也赞同 |
[21:42] | – Wait, are you serious? – Yeah. | – 等等 你认真的 – 对 |
[21:44] | I-I don’t care if a dumb bank internship | 我不在乎别人求之不得的 |
[21:47] | is what people think is the big get. I hate it. | 银行实习生职位 我不喜欢 |
[21:50] | I went to business school to become an entrepreneur. | 我去商学院是为了当企业家 |
[21:53] | And this could be my summer internship. | 而我可以在这里做暑期实习 |
[21:56] | I mean, we could do it together. | 我们可以合作 |
[22:00] | I mean, | 我觉得 |
[22:03] | it would really, really piss off my dead dad. | 这肯定能气活我死去的老爸 |
[22:06] | Telling him I was gay was good, but this might top that. | 得知我是同性恋都够气他了 这招更狠 |
[22:12] | You know what? | 所以说 |
[22:14] | Fuck it. Let’s do it. | 管他呢 放手一搏吧 |
[22:24] | 扎克-潜在客户 谢谢你昨天跟我会面 但我打算找别人合作 祝好 | |
[22:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:29] | You tell me… | ♪你曾说♪ |
[22:32] | I’ll need it. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | I know you don’t hear a thing | ♪我知道你的世界无声♪ |
[22:42] | When I’m naked | ♪当我赤身裸体♪ |
[22:44] | With the lights on | ♪展现在灯光下♪ |
[22:46] | And you always turn them off | ♪你总熄灭灯光♪ |
[22:50] | Off, off, off… | ♪无光♪ |
[22:55] | When I first met you, I had a boyfriend | ♪初次遇见时 我已名花有主♪ |
[22:58] | We would talk more than I did with him… | ♪可我们却能畅谈心事♪ |
[23:02] | Everything made sense | ♪万事皆有因果♪ |
[23:03] | To a fire in the summer | ♪夏日的烈焰浓情♪ |
[23:05] | Years go by and now you don’t look at me the same | ♪岁月匆匆 物是人非♪ |
[23:07] | 我们要出乌姆夏季 内在美容指南 好好干 朱尔斯 | |
[23:09] | No, you don’t hear me when I say I feel us fading | ♪我们渐行渐远 你却选择忽视♪ |
[23:13] | Take that, you bag of dicks. | 接受现实吧 “小鸟”们 |
[23:14] | Now, we’re strangers in the dark ♪ | ♪现在我们已是夜晚的陌生人♪ |
[23:17] | 韦斯: 今早帮前任搬家 何时能见面 | |
[23:18] | I don’t know just who you are | ♪我已忘记你姓名♪ |
[23:20] | Who you are | ♪你是谁♪ |
[23:23] | Who you are | ♪你是谁♪ |
[23:24] | Can we go back to the start | ♪我们能否回归当初♪ |
[23:26] | When we were strangers in the dark? | ♪回到我们形同陌路的时候♪ |
[23:36] | I swear, you stole my heart | ♪倾心于你 绝非戏言♪ |
[23:41] | I swear, you stole my heart | ♪倾心于你 绝非戏言♪ |
[23:44] | Tell you what I’m feeling… | ♪我现在觉得♪ |
[23:48] | That’s it. That’s all my stuff. | 走吧 东西装好了 |
[23:50] | – You okay? – I’m totally fine. | – 你还好吗 – 好得很 |
[23:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:59] | Holy shit! Are you okay? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[24:02] | My right hand… | 我的右手… |
[24:03] | I-I think it’s broken. | 恐怕是骨折了 |
[24:06] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[24:10] | I swear you stole my heart | ♪倾心于你 绝非戏言♪ |
[24:15] | I swear you stole my heart | ♪倾心于你 绝非戏言♪ |
[24:17] | Can we go back to the start | ♪我们能否回到当初♪ |
[24:20] | When we were strangers in the dark? | ♪回到我们形同陌路的时候♪ |
[24:25] | I swear you stole my heart | ♪倾心于你 绝非戏言♪ |
[24:28] | From a friend to a lover to a fire in the summer | ♪从相识到相恋 再到夏日的烈焰浓情♪ |
[24:31] | To the sound to the color to the feeling | ♪彼此的声音 光彩和感受♪ |
[24:33] | When you know there will never be another | ♪往事已去不复还♪ |
[24:36] | No, there will never be another from a friend to a lover | ♪不再是朋友和爱人♪ |
[24:38] | To a fire in the summer | ♪夏日的烈焰浓情♪ |
[24:41] | To the sound to the color to the feeling when you know | ♪彼此的声音 光彩和感受♪ |
[24:43] | There will never be another | ♪往事已去不复还♪ |
[24:46] | No, there will never be another | ♪往事已去不复还♪ |
[24:49] | That’s where you stole my heart | ♪我的心已被你偷走♪ |
[24:54] | That’s where you stole my heart | ♪我的心已被你偷走♪ |
[24:56] | Can we go back to the start | ♪我们能否回到当初♪ |
[24:58] | When we were strangers in the dark? | ♪回到我们形同陌路的时候♪ |
[25:04] | That’s where you stole my heart | ♪我的心已被你偷走♪ |
[25:07] | From a friend to a lover to a fire in the summer… | ♪从相识到相恋 再到夏日的烈焰浓情♪ |