时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Come on, lady. I don’t have all day. | 小姐快点 我可等不了你一整天 |
[00:32] | Do I…? Do I know you from somewhere? | 不好意思 我感觉好像见过你 |
[00:35] | I don’t know. Do you? | 不知道 你见过吗 |
[00:36] | There’s just something really familiar about you. | 你给我一种很熟悉的感觉 |
[00:39] | You waiting for a bus? | 你在等公交吗 |
[00:41] | Oh, no, I’m waiting for my ride. | 没有 我在等接我的车 |
[00:43] | I’m going out of town for a wedding. | 我要出城去参加婚礼 |
[00:45] | I guess, in the greater sense, | 或者说 更抽象一点的层面上 |
[00:46] | I’m also waiting for my best friend to call me back. | 我也在等我最好的朋友给我回电话 |
[00:49] | We got in this huge fight | 我们俩大吵了一架 |
[00:50] | even though I was trying to do the right thing, | 虽然我只是想做正确的事 |
[00:52] | and now she won’t speak to me. | 现在她都不跟我说话了 |
[00:54] | It’s like, I finally started to understand | 感觉就是 我终于明白了 |
[00:56] | why having girlfriends is so important, | 闺蜜的存在有多重要 |
[00:57] | and now I’ve fucked it up. | 可现在又被我搞砸了 |
[00:59] | I guess I could just use some advice. | 我还挺需要点建议的 |
[01:01] | And I could use the last 30 seconds of my life back. | 我也挺想拿回刚才被你浪费的30秒人生呢 |
[01:15] | Hey. Are you okay there? | 你还好吗 |
[01:18] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m great actually. I, uh… | 没事 我挺好的 我… |
[01:23] | It’s a pretty nice day out, so I, uh, thought I’d walk | 今天天气不错 我就想着可以走过来 |
[01:25] | because it’s only four miles. | 毕竟也就四英里 |
[01:27] | And, typically, four seems like a low number, | 一般来说 四是个挺小的数字 |
[01:29] | but I guess that’s when you’re talking about something | 但我觉得可能仅限于它后面的单位 |
[01:31] | that’s not miles. | 不是英里的时候 |
[01:33] | Uh, thanks again for cat-sitting. | 谢谢你帮我照顾我的猫 |
[01:36] | Um, you sure you’re gonna be okay to walk back? | 你确定你能走回去吗 |
[01:39] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. It’s actually– | 没问题 这个呢… |
[01:40] | It’s part of a new workout craze that I’m really into. | 其实算是我的新健身方式 |
[01:43] | Some-some guys do CrossFit, I, uh– | 别人做全面健身 而我 |
[01:45] | I sweat profusely and carry women’s cats around Los Angeles. | 我疯狂出汗 在洛杉矶扛着女人的猫到处跑 |
[01:50] | Any big plans for the weekend? | 你周末打算怎么度过 |
[01:51] | I’ve actually gotta go see a patient after this. | 接完你家猫之后我要去看一位患者 |
[01:53] | Someone’s hamster got into a Monopoly box, | 有一只仓鼠跑进了大富翁游戏盒里 |
[01:55] | and they think he ate a hotel. | 好像吞下了一个酒店 |
[01:57] | Oh. Hopefully it was at least on a good property. | 但愿那个酒店的地价不错 |
[01:59] | I’m sorry. Should I not be making jokes? | 抱歉 是不是不应该拿这件事开玩笑 |
[02:01] | How could you? I mean, a life is on the line. | 你怎么能这样 这是鼠命关天的大事 |
[02:05] | Of course you should make jokes! A hamster ate a hotel! | 当然应该开玩笑了 仓鼠吃掉了酒店 |
[02:07] | That is objectively hilarious, and, also, he’ll be fine. | 本身就很好笑 再说了 它不会有事 |
[02:11] | How about you? Are you, uh, excited for the big wedding weekend? | 你呢 你很期待这周末的婚礼吗 |
[02:15] | Uh, excited might be a stretch. | 期待可能有点夸张了 |
[02:17] | The bride’s actually my ex’s sister. | 新娘是我前男友的姐姐 |
[02:19] | But that’s a secret because I told my friends it was my cousin. | 但你要帮我保密 因为我骗闺蜜说是我表姐 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I know how it sounds, but I couldn’t bail on her. | 我知道这听起来很糟糕 但是我不能抛弃她 |
[02:25] | And we’re all going down on this huge party bus | 而且所有伴娘和伴郎 |
[02:27] | with all the bridesmaids and groomsmen, | 都会坐一个超大的巴士过去 |
[02:28] | so I probably won’t even have to talk to Jeremy. | 所以我也许都不用跟杰瑞米说话 |
[02:31] | I really don’t think it’s gonna be weird. | 我觉得应该不会很奇怪的 |
[02:36] | So, it turns out Alec’s cousin Micky | 搞了半天亚历克的表弟米奇 |
[02:38] | actually booked the party bus for this date in 2023. | 订的巴士是2023年今天用的 |
[02:41] | So, a bunch of us had to split off and carpool in smaller groups. | 所以大家都得分开 各自拼车过去了 |
[02:48] | It’s gonna be weird. | 会很奇怪的 |
[02:59] | Mads? We came to check on you… | 麦子 我们来看你了… |
[03:03] | We wanted to see what’s go– | 想看看你还好吗… |
[03:06] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:08] | Oh, hey guys! | 你们好呀 |
[03:11] | What ya doin’, babe? | 你在干什么 宝贝 |
[03:12] | Oh! You know when your bathroom drawers are just full | 你们有没有那种感觉 发现浴室的柜子里 |
[03:15] | of millions of lipsticks you never use | 放满了口红却从来不用 |
[03:17] | because you don’t know what they are? | 因为不知道都是什么颜色 |
[03:18] | Well, Colin’s on a surf trip, | 柯林去冲浪了 |
[03:20] | and I found myself with some extra time, | 我发现自己有了空闲时间 |
[03:22] | so I came up with a system. | 于是我想出了一个系统 |
[03:24] | And as soon as I add Scarlet Cherry, | 等我加上血色樱桃 |
[03:28] | that’ll complete my second chart of “Summer Reds.” | “夏季红”的第二张表就做完了 |
[03:34] | Okay, uh, Madison– | 好吧 麦迪逊 |
[03:38] | We think you might be having an identity crisis. | 我们觉得你在经历身份认同危机 |
[03:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:42] | My identity’s a perfect combination | 我的身份就是 |
[03:43] | of Velvet Rose and Coral Blossom. | 丝绒玫瑰和浅粉色的完美结合 |
[03:45] | I feel like we need you | 我觉得我们需要你 |
[03:46] | to move off of lipstick for just a second. | 先别弄口红的事了 |
[03:48] | Yeah. We’re gonna hit you with some tough love right now. | 对 我们现在得用严爱对待你 |
[03:51] | This is about what happened with Jules. | 你这样是因为跟茱尔斯之间的事 |
[03:53] | Classic Jules. | 真是典型的茱尔斯 |
[03:54] | We get in one fight, and she flees the country. | 不过是吵了一架 她就直接出国了 |
[03:56] | Her cousin’s wedding is in Mexico. | 她表姐的婚礼在墨西哥 |
[03:57] | And she’s been trying to call you. | 而且她一直在给你打电话 |
[03:59] | Look, maybe it’s throwing you for a loop that for the first time, | 也许你不太适应 因为这是第一次 |
[04:02] | you’re the one that’s in the wrong. | 错的人是你 |
[04:03] | And Jules came to you about Colin. | 而且茱尔斯跟你说了柯林的事 |
[04:05] | Yeah, with the wrong information. | 对啊 她说的都是错的 |
[04:06] | Look, Celeste is lying. They’re getting divorced! | 西莱丝特在撒谎 他们要离婚了 |
[04:10] | The point is, Jules came to you to be a good friend, | 重点是 茱尔斯作为好朋友来找你谈 |
[04:13] | and you blew up at her. | 你却冲她发了火 |
[04:14] | Look, I know deep down you know you’re wrong | 我知道你内心深处也知道你错了 |
[04:16] | and that is why you are spiraling. | 所以你才会陷入崩溃 |
[04:18] | I think it’s a little dramatic to say that I’m spiraling. | 我觉得说我崩溃有点夸张了 |
[04:21] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[04:22] | What? I was just getting organized. | 怎么了 我只是在整理而已 |
[04:24] | You must have scared the shit | 你去家居用品店买东西的时候 |
[04:25] | out of people at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. | 肯定把那里的人都吓了个半死 |
[04:27] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | I may be feeling a bit uneasy | 我和茱尔斯之间最后的对话 |
[04:31] | about the way Jules and I left things, | 可能确实让我有点过意不去 |
[04:32] | but what am I supposed to do? Chase her to Mexico? | 可我能怎么办 追去墨西哥找她吗 |
[04:45] | Um, okay, is it bigger than a bread box? | 好 比面包盒大吗 |
[04:48] | What’s a bread box? | 面包盒是什么 |
[04:49] | What do you mean? It’s a box you put bread in. | 什么意思 就是放面包的盒子 |
[04:52] | Well, the bread I buy always comes in a bag. | 我买的面包通常都是装在袋子里的 |
[04:55] | Okay, is it like a box that you could put bread in? | 好吧 就像能装进面包的盒子那么大吗 |
[05:00] | Well, it depends on how much bread, | 这取决于有多少面包 |
[05:02] | because if it’s the amount that could be the size of Adam Levine, | 要是像亚当·莱文体型那么大 |
[05:06] | I’d say yes. | 那就对了 |
[05:06] | Because my answer was Adam Levine. | 因为我的答案就是亚当·莱文 |
[05:09] | Have you ever played this game before? | 你之前玩过这个游戏吗 |
[05:10] | That’s the third time you’ve volunteered your answer | 这是你第三次在别人还没猜时 |
[05:13] | without anybody guessing it. | 就主动说出答案了 |
[05:14] | Because you never get it! So, I thought I’d just say it. | 因为你永远猜不到 所以我还是说出来吧 |
[05:17] | It was me sitting here. | 我就坐在这里 |
[05:18] | All right. Jules, you’re up. | 好吧 茱尔斯 轮到你了 |
[05:22] | Is it an object made of plastic? | 是塑料制品吗 |
[05:25] | – Yes. – Is it a Frisbee? | -是的 -是飞盘吗 |
[05:27] | Yes! Jeez! | 是的 天啊 |
[05:30] | What? I mean, you’re always ranting about | 你总是大谈特谈 |
[05:31] | how Ultimate Frisbee should be in the Olympics. | 极限飞盘应该加入奥运会 |
[05:34] | Okay, think about its roots in the counter-culture. | 它植根于反主流文化中 |
[05:36] | How many professional matches can sustain without a referee. | 要是没有裁判 还能进行多少职业比赛 |
[05:39] | It is an elevated level of sportsmanship. | 这是一种高尚的体育精神 |
[05:42] | Okay, jinx. | 好了 倒霉鬼 |
[05:44] | You guys owe me a Perrier. | 你们欠我一瓶巴黎水 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:48] | Well, normally you’d say you owe me soda but, | 通常你会说你欠我一瓶苏打水 |
[05:50] | like, I don’t drink soda ’cause it has too much sugar. | 但我不喝苏打水 因为它含太多糖 |
[06:15] | Hola! Bienvenidos a México! | 你们好 欢迎来到墨西哥 |
[06:19] | Wait, it’s you! | 等等 是你 |
[06:21] | Uh, no habla inglés, señorita. | 我不会说英语 小姐 |
[06:25] | – You guys made it. Hi! – There’s the bride! | -你们来了 -新娘来了 |
[06:28] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[06:29] | I am so sorry again about cousin Micky’s mix-up with the party bus. | 我再次为米奇表弟定错派对巴士的事感到抱歉 |
[06:33] | I’ve informed my future husband here | 我已经告诉我未来的丈夫 |
[06:35] | that if his half-brained cousin | 如果他那无脑的表弟 |
[06:37] | ever shows up at a Thanksgiving at our house, | 出现在我们家的感恩节聚会上 |
[06:39] | I’ll make something like a turducken. | 我会做个特大啃之类的东西 |
[06:40] | But instead of a duck stuffed inside of a chicken | 但不是把鸭塞到鸡里 |
[06:42] | stuffed inside of a turkey, | 再把鸡塞到火鸡里 |
[06:43] | it’ll be my fist inside Micky’s skull | 而是把我的拳头塞到米奇的脑袋里 |
[06:45] | inside Alex’s ass. | 再塞到亚历克斯的屁股里 |
[06:46] | Am I right, sweetie? | 对吗 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | Anyway, we’re having pre-rehearsal dinner drinks | 下午五点我们在欢迎小屋 |
[06:51] | at the Welcome Casita at 5:00 PM. | 进行彩排前的餐饮 |
[06:53] | Until then, we’re just hanging out by the pool. | 在那之前 我们就在泳池边玩 |
[07:01] | I think they’re gonna be really happy together. | 我觉得他们会非常幸福地在一起 |
[07:04] | Babe, do you have any Mexican money to tip the bellman? | 宝贝 你有墨西哥币给服务员小费吗 |
[07:08] | – Isn’t that–? – Yeah, that’s my uncle Jeff. | -那不是… -嗯 那是我的叔叔杰夫 |
[07:11] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[07:32] | So, Melyssa’s already by the pool, | 梅丽莎已经去泳池了 |
[07:33] | and I just realized we didn’t bring any sunscreen. | 我刚刚才意识到我们没有带防晒霜 |
[07:35] | – Do you have any? – Oh, um, yeah. | -你有吗 -有 |
[07:47] | Uh, hi, can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, my back would be great actually. | 嗯 能帮我涂涂后背就好了 |
[07:51] | But I– I mean, shouldn’t Melyssa be doing this? | 不应该让梅丽莎帮你吗 |
[07:53] | She’s already in the pool. | 她已经去泳池了 |
[07:55] | Come on, is it really that big of a deal? | 来吧 这有什么大不了的吗 |
[07:57] | I mean, yeah, kinda, isn’t it? | 有点 不是吗 |
[07:59] | It’s sunscreen. Aren’t we more mature than this? | 只是涂防晒霜 我们没这么幼稚吧 |
[08:15] | So, it’s good to see you. | 很开心见到你 |
[08:17] | You too. | 我也是 |
[08:19] | I’m glad we ended up driving down together. | 很开心我们能一起开车过来 |
[08:24] | Although, I will say, after we passed La Jolla, | 我得承认 我们经过拉荷亚之后 |
[08:26] | I couldn’t stop thinking about that AirBnB we got last summer. | 我忍不住想起我们去年夏天去的爱彼迎 |
[08:28] | You remember, the one with the big tub. | 你记得吗 有大浴缸的那家 |
[08:30] | Okay, what happened to “It’s sunscreen”? | 不是说好只是涂防晒霜吗 |
[08:32] | Okay, you know I’m not here for sunscreen. | 你知道我不是为了防晒霜而来 |
[08:34] | I don’t even burn. I bronze. | 我根本不会晒伤 我会晒成古铜色 |
[08:35] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[08:36] | No one else knows me like you do, all right? | 没人像你那么了解我 |
[08:38] | Being stuck in that car was making me crazy. | 我们挤在那辆车里让我抓狂 |
[08:41] | – I miss you. – What are you talking about? | -我好想你 -你在说什么 |
[08:43] | You don’t miss me! You’re here with Melyssa! | 你不想我 你是和梅丽莎来的 |
[08:45] | She spells her name with a Y, Jules, all right? | 她连她的名字都拼错 茱尔斯 |
[08:47] | And Melissa’s not a name that needs a Y. | 而梅丽莎的拼写里并不需要Y |
[08:49] | This is insane. You broke up with me. | 这太疯狂了 你跟我分手了 |
[08:51] | I know, okay? I know that. | 我知道 |
[08:53] | But having spent some time apart to date other people, | 但跟你分开 与别人约会后 |
[08:55] | it just made me realize what a huge mistake that was. | 让我意识到那是个多么大的错误 |
[09:00] | I wanna get back together. | 我想跟你复合 |
[09:01] | Sorpresa! Guess who made it to Mexico… | 惊喜 猜猜谁来了墨西哥 |
[09:05] | – Oh, my God. – What the hell? | -天啊 -这是怎么回事 |
[09:07] | I– this isn’t what it looks like. | 事情不是你们看到的那样 |
[09:09] | Is it just me, or does that look like cum? | 只有我觉得那看起来像是精液吗 |
[09:14] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈到底是怎么回事 |
[09:16] | – I– I can explain. – You guys getting back together? | -我能解释 -你们要复合吗 |
[09:18] | – We might be. – No. No! | -可能会 -不 不会 |
[09:20] | – Are you serious? – Madison, I swear we’re not. | -真的吗 -麦迪逊 我发誓不会复合 |
[09:22] | – We’re still talking about it. – Jeremy! | -我们还在沟通 -杰瑞米 |
[09:24] | What? We are! | 怎么了 我们的确在沟通 |
[09:26] | You have to believe me. | 你们要相信我 |
[09:27] | Why should I when you lied about bringing him? | 你骗我们 带他来了 为什么还要相信你 |
[09:29] | I didn’t bring him! Jeremy was gonna be here anyway! | 我没有带他来 他反正都会来 |
[09:32] | Why would Jeremy be here anyway? | 为什么他反正都会来 |
[09:33] | At my sister’s wedding? | 来参加我姐姐的婚礼 |
[09:37] | Wait. Jules’s cousin is your sister? | 等等 茱尔斯的表姐是你的姐姐吗 |
[09:40] | That is, like, very Game of Thrones. | 这真像《权力的游戏》 |
[09:42] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道不应该来 |
[09:50] | – Oh, come on, that’s vintage! – Tough shit! | -拜托 那可是复古衣服 -垃圾 |
[09:54] | You guys, please! I was supposed to be Ramona’s bridesmaid | 请听我解释 在我们分手前 |
[09:58] | from before we broke up, and I didn’t want to bail on her. | 我就答应给雷蒙娜当伴娘了 我不想失约 |
[10:01] | Pretty impressive loyalty from someone | 对于一个会骗挚友好几个月的人来说 |
[10:03] | willing to lie to her best friends for months. | 这忠诚度真不可思议 |
[10:05] | Well, if I’m so awful, then what are you guys even doing here? | 如果我这么差劲 那你们来这里干什么 |
[10:08] | Unless you wanted to attack me in a second country, | 除非你们还想在另一个国家攻击我 |
[10:10] | I’m pretty sure we covered this back in America. | 我很肯定我们已经在美国算过账了 |
[10:12] | No one is trying to attack you. Madison came here to apologize. | 没人想要攻击你 麦迪逊是来道歉的 |
[10:16] | Yeah, great idea by the way, Stell. | 真是个好主意 小黛 |
[10:19] | I’m not the one who lied. Don’t take this out on me. | 我没有说谎 别拿我发泄 |
[10:21] | Well, I’m not sure if you’re aware, | 我不确定你们是否意识到 |
[10:22] | but that’s actually kind of Madison’s thing these days. | 但麦迪逊最近就这样 |
[10:24] | Well, how about your thing, Jules? | 那你的问题呢 茱尔斯 |
[10:26] | The thing where you go running to a guy | 你一遇到困难 |
[10:28] | whenever stuff gets hard for you. | 就求助于男人 |
[10:29] | You know what’s hard for me? You guys! | 你知道对我来说什么是困难吗 就是你们 |
[10:31] | It’s just this nonstop shit storm of feelings and opinions | 就是这无止境的感觉 意见 |
[10:34] | and judging and drama. And you know what? | 评判和戏剧化的狗屎风暴 |
[10:36] | If this is what it means to have girlfriends, | 如果这就是拥有闺蜜的意义 |
[10:38] | then I don’t know if it’s worth it. | 那我不知道这是否值得 |
[11:06] | – How dare she?! – I know. | -她怎么敢这么说 -是啊 |
[11:09] | – Like, how could she?! – I’m not sure. | -她怎么能这样 -我不知道 |
[11:11] | I mean, how dare she?! | 她怎么敢这么说 |
[11:14] | You asked that one already, and you’re supposed to be navigating. | 你已经问过这个问题了 你应该导航 |
[11:16] | Okay, now I’m completely confident. | 好 我现在非常自信 |
[11:18] | That is the same cactus we passed an hour ago. | 那就是我们一个小时前经过的仙人掌 |
[11:21] | No. There’s no way you could possibly know that. | 不 你不可能认出来 |
[11:23] | Dude, yes, that is definitely the cactus | 真的 那就是长得像 |
[11:25] | that looks like Kevin Jonas. | 凯文·乔纳斯的那株仙人掌 |
[11:27] | Okay, look, you guys. | 你们听着 |
[11:28] | We are three strong independent women, okay? | 我们是三个坚强独立的女性 好吗 |
[11:31] | We can figure this out. | 我们可以搞定的 |
[11:32] | We know that Mexico is south of the border, | 墨西哥位于边境以南 |
[11:34] | so we just need to make sure we are driving north. | 所以我们只需要保证向北行驶 |
[11:36] | Madison, which way is north? | 麦迪逊 哪边是北边 |
[11:38] | On what goddamn planet would you expect me | 你喝醉了吗 指望我 |
[11:40] | to know the answer to that? | 知道这个 |
[11:41] | Okay, maybe we can figure this out using stars. | 也许我们可以通过星星判断出来 |
[11:44] | I’m an Aquarius, if that means anything. Hey, girl, hey! | 我是水瓶座 这有用吗 姐妹 |
[11:48] | Uh, I’m gonna look at the sky. | 我要看看天空 |
[11:50] | Oh, don’t touch that window because it gets stuck sometimes. | 别碰车窗 因为它有时会卡住 |
[11:52] | Stella! | 史黛拉 |
[12:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:10] | Well, we officially murdered my car. | 我们正式干掉了我的车 |
[12:13] | Though I think it would’ve wanted to go this way. | 尽管我认为它会想要这样的结局 |
[12:16] | Foreign lands, open road. | 异国他乡 荒郊野岭 |
[12:18] | Jesus! What the hell was that? | 天啊 刚刚那是什么 |
[12:23] | Do you think it was a coyote? | 是野狼吗 |
[12:33] | Oh, my God… Stella? | 天啊 史黛拉 |
[12:36] | Wait. Bronwyn? | 等等 布朗温 |
[12:39] | This is so crazy seeing you here! | 在这里见到你太疯狂了 |
[12:42] | Here on the side of the highway | 在墨西哥荒漠里的 |
[12:43] | in the middle of the desert in Mexico? | 高速公路边上 |
[12:44] | Yeah. I would agree with that. | 嗯 的确很疯狂 |
[12:46] | When was the last time we connected? | 我们上次联系是什么时候 |
[12:48] | Was it Fabian’s gallery thing? | 是在费比安的展览上吗 |
[12:50] | Yes! Yeah, wait. What are you doing out here? | 是的 等等 你在这里干什么 |
[12:53] | Are you naked on purpose? | 你是故意裸体吗 |
[12:55] | – Just picking up some more beer. – Where’s your wallet? | -我是去拿啤酒 -你的钱包呢 |
[12:58] | You guys, this is so good running into you. | 遇到你们真是太棒了 |
[13:01] | I have to show you something incredible. | 我得带你们看看不可思议的东西 |
[13:03] | Do you have a second? | 你们有空吗 |
[13:09] | Ladies, welcome to the Bonobo Society. | 女士们 欢迎来到倭黑猩猩社会 |
[13:27] | 雷蒙娜和亚历克的婚礼欢迎晚宴 今晚六点 | |
[13:29] | Okay, it’s really easy. | 这非常简单 |
[13:32] | Everyone watching me? | 请看着我 |
[13:34] | Here’s that basic step again, guys. You remember it. | 这是基本舞步 请大家记住 |
[13:37] | Let’s go. And… | 开始 |
[13:40] | Come together. All right, you guys got it. Side to side. | 交合在一起 好 你们学会了 从左到右 |
[13:44] | Now you’ve got it. There you go, just like that. | 没错 很棒 就是这样 |
[13:47] | Cross-body lead, here we go, ladies. | 身体十字交叉 来吧 女士们 |
[13:51] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[13:55] | And… turn. Perfect! | 转圈 完美 |
[14:06] | All right, here we go again. | 好 再来一次 |
[14:09] | – Break, ladies under… – Jules– | -分开 女士们… -茱尔斯 |
[14:12] | I don’t mean to be that bride, | 我不想成为那种苛刻的新娘 |
[14:13] | but your resting sad face is getting captured in the candids. | 但你休息时悲伤的脸被照片捕捉到了 |
[14:15] | Oh, ugh, sorry. I didn’t mean to be a downer. | 抱歉 我不是故意破坏气氛 |
[14:18] | It’s just been a bit of a day. | 只是今天有点糟糕 |
[14:21] | Oh, God. What did my brother do? | 天啊 我弟弟干了什么 |
[14:23] | Jeremy is confused, but it’s not him. | 杰瑞米有点困惑 但不是因为他 |
[14:26] | It’s my friends actually. | 其实是因为我的朋友们 |
[14:28] | I just feel like no matter what I do, | 我感觉不管我做什么 |
[14:29] | I’m always gonna mess things up with them. | 我总是会把我们之间的关系搞砸 |
[14:31] | Girls can be so dramatic. | 女生太多戏了 |
[14:33] | When I worry about my wedding, | 当我在为我的婚礼担心时 |
[14:35] | I’m supposed to worry about who the groom is gonna be. | 应该担心谁会是新郎 |
[14:38] | At this point, I’m more worried about the Maid of Honor. | 可现在 我更担心伴娘 |
[14:41] | That’s the thing about getting older: | 这就是变老的烦恼 |
[14:43] | you move into the next phase of life, people settle down, | 你进入了人生的下一个阶段 大家都安定了 |
[14:46] | and stuff with your girlfriends doesn’t feel so important anymore. | 而闺蜜情谊不再如此重要了 |
[14:48] | Yeah, but look at your bridesmaids, their speeches during dinner. | 嗯 但你的伴娘们在晚宴时的发言很棒 |
[14:52] | You’re settling down, | 你要安定下来了 |
[14:53] | and your friends are still important to you. | 你的朋友们依然对你很重要 |
[14:55] | Honestly, except my bachelorette, | 老实说 除了这次的单身派对 |
[14:57] | I hadn’t seen half these girls | 有一半的人自从半年前西德妮的婚礼以来 |
[14:58] | since Sydney’s wedding six months ago. | 我就没见过了 |
[15:00] | I mainly picked everyone | 我选她们主要是因为 |
[15:01] | so all of our hair color | 我们的发色 |
[15:02] | would create a gradient effect in the pictures. | 在照片上能产生渐变的效果 |
[15:04] | All I’m saying is, there’s a time | 我只想说 总有那么一段时间 |
[15:07] | when your girlfriends are supposed to be your whole world, | 你的闺蜜就是你的全世界 |
[15:09] | and there’s a time when that’s supposed to end. | 但总会曲终人散 |
[15:11] | You’re beautiful and smart. | 你很漂亮聪慧 |
[15:12] | Someone like you is gonna have a lot of options. | 你这样的人会有很多选择 |
[15:14] | Just… choose somebody. | 选个人就行 |
[15:30] | The Bonobo’s a species of pygmy chimpanzee | 倭黑猩猩是矮黑猩猩的一种 |
[15:32] | that lives as a matriarchy. | 它们是母权制 |
[15:35] | And we are a collective of women artists who have embraced | 我们是一群信奉 |
[15:38] | the wild Bobobos’ emphasis on female bonding | 野生倭黑猩猩女性同盟观念的女艺术家 |
[15:41] | as a source of inspiration. | 将其视为我们的灵感源泉 |
[15:43] | Got it. | 明白 |
[15:44] | So, are there any actual monkeys here that you study, or…? | 这有你们在研究的猴子吗 还是 |
[15:48] | Oh, no, we just come to Mexico a couple times a year | 没有 我们只是每年来墨西哥几次 |
[15:50] | to do drugs and get naked in the wilderness. | 在野外嗑药 脱光衣服 |
[15:52] | – Copy that. – It’s a lot of fun. | -明白 -很有意思 |
[15:54] | Well, do any of you Bonobos have a working cell phone | 你们这些倭黑猩猩有能用的手机 |
[15:58] | or a Triple-A membership? | 或者美国汽车协会会员 |
[15:59] | Hmm, we feel technology inhibits our radical self-expression. | 我们认为科技会抑制我们激进的自我表达 |
[16:03] | Hey, uh, Bron, | 小布 |
[16:05] | do you think we could crash with you guys tonight | 你觉得我们今晚能在你们这过夜吗 |
[16:07] | since my car is toast? | 因为我们的车坏了 |
[16:08] | Stella, I’m not even going to say “Yes,” because | 史黛拉 我不想说”是的” 因为 |
[16:11] | I’m trying to think of a word that’s more powerful than “Yes.” | 我在想一个比”是的”更有力的词 |
[16:16] | Like, “Rainbow.” | 比如彩虹 |
[16:18] | And if I did have to go to the bathroom, | 如果我要去上厕所的话 |
[16:22] | is it just a behind-a-bush situation? | 是不是得去灌木丛里解决 |
[16:26] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[16:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:30] | They’re drinking peyote. | 她们在喝佩奥特掌 |
[16:33] | You should totally consider tripping | 你该考虑下体验幻觉 |
[16:35] | unless you feel like you’re in a negative head-space. | 除非你觉得你现在处于消极的状态 |
[16:37] | Oh, it’s safe to say | 可以肯定地说 |
[16:38] | she qualifies as being in a negative head-space. | 她现在处于消极状态 |
[16:40] | Yeah, Madison, it’s serious stuff. | 是的 麦迪逊 这事很严肃 |
[16:43] | You’re really not in the right state of mind. | 你现在情绪不对 |
[16:45] | You know what state of mind I’m in? | 你知道我现在什么情绪吗 |
[16:47] | The one who is done trying to make things work with Jules. | 我不想再去讨好茱尔斯了 |
[16:49] | Look, if she wants to disappear again, let her. | 如果她想再次消失 那就消失吧 |
[16:51] | Okay, you don’t mean that. Trust me. | 这不是你的真心话 相信我 |
[16:54] | You’re gonna need Jules to be there for you. | 你需要茱尔斯陪在你身边 |
[16:56] | Why? And if you’re still trying to convince me that Colin– | 为什么 如果你还想说服我柯林… |
[16:59] | I got into business school. | 我被工商学院录取了 |
[17:01] | I heard back from Penn, | 我收到了宾大的消息 |
[17:02] | and I’m moving to Philadelphia in the fall. | 秋天我就要搬去费城了 |
[17:03] | Oh, my God! Congrats! | 天啊 恭喜 |
[17:07] | I just don’t want you and Jules to lose each other | 我只是不想你在失去我的时候 |
[17:10] | when you’re gonna lose me. | 你和茱尔斯还要失去彼此 |
[17:13] | Fuck both you guys! | 你们都去死吧 |
[17:14] | You know, it’s your fault we’re even here in the first place. | 我们来这也都怪你 |
[17:23] | Well, that’s gonna make things a lot better. | 这会让事情好转很多 |
[18:07] | Fuck the technology ban, I am filming this. | 去他的禁止使用科技 我要把这个录下来 |
[18:10] | If this is what they mean | 如果这就是 |
[18:11] | when they say dance like no one’s watching, | 人们所说的旁若无人地跳舞 |
[18:13] | they should honestly stop telling people to do that. | 他们应该别再叫人这么做 |
[18:16] | She’s just gonna ride that wave now. | 她现在会乘着这个波浪 |
[18:23] | What do you say? | 你们要不试试 |
[18:26] | – Iz? – If you’re a bird, I’m a bird. | -伊兹 -如果你是一只鸟 我也将是一只鸟 |
[18:31] | Feels like a weird time for a Notebook quote. | 现在引用《恋恋笔记本》的台词是不是很怪 |
[18:33] | I’m hoping to encourage a hallucination that involves Ryan Gosling. | 我希望能激发一个有瑞恩·高斯林的幻觉体验 |
[20:15] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 |
[20:19] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[20:30] | No! | 不 |
[20:53] | Hey, you know you don’t need to worry about Turtle with me. | 你知道你不用担心我看着乌龟吧 |
[20:55] | I’m a trained professional. | 我是专业人士 |
[20:56] | Oh, I’m not worried about Turtle. | 我不担心乌龟 |
[20:57] | How’s the wedding? You having a margarita for me? | 婚礼怎么样 你有为了我喝玛格丽特吗 |
[21:00] | Uh, probably not enough of them, but, uh… | 也许没喝够 不过 |
[21:02] | Being a dateless bridesmaid | 作为一个没有伴的伴娘 |
[21:03] | means dancing with many total strangers, | 意味着要和很多陌生人跳舞 |
[21:06] | and I was just, um… | 我就是 |
[21:08] | Just what? | 就是什么 |
[21:10] | Thinking about you. | 在想你 |
[21:13] | Hey, Wes, | 维斯 |
[21:14] | can you bring me another towel for my hair? | 你能再给我拿条毛巾来擦头吗 |
[21:20] | Sorry, I didn’t-I didn’t know you-you had someone– | 抱歉 我不知道你家有人 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:24] | Why don’t you just, um, text me when you’re back. | 你回来后给我发短信吧 |
[21:27] | For the cat. | 来领猫 |
[21:29] | Right. Sounds good. | 嗯 好的 |
[22:02] | So, no one was Ryan Gosling, | 没人是瑞恩·高斯林 |
[22:05] | but everyone was a bird. | 但人人都是鸟 |
[22:07] | Got it. So, it wasn’t sexual. | 明白 所以没有性 |
[22:10] | Oh, God, no. It was extremely sexual. | 不 充满了性 |
[22:15] | Huh… Hey. Still mad at us? | 还在生我们气吗 |
[22:18] | Should we get the fuck out of Mexico and go home? | 我们要离开墨西哥 回家吗 |
[22:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:23] | But not without Jules. | 但必须交上茱尔斯 |
[22:24] | – Really? – You guys were right. | -是吗 -你们说得对 |
[22:25] | I don’t wanna just stand by and lose her for another five years. | 我不想什么都不做 又失去她五年 |
[22:28] | I definitely don’t want to lose her forever. | 我更不想永远失去她 |
[22:31] | – We’re going to get her. – Okay, so to clarify, | -我们要去接她 -我理一下 |
[22:34] | I got into business school, and you trip so hard on peyote | 我被工商学院录取 你嗑佩奥特掌嗑到嗨 |
[22:37] | you wanna crash our estranged best friend’s | 而你想闯入我们疏远闺蜜 |
[22:39] | ex-boyfriend’s sister’s wedding? | 前男友姐姐的婚礼 |
[22:41] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[22:42] | No. No, I just think we body-swapped | 没 我只是觉得我们身体互换了 |
[22:44] | and it’s real fuckin’ awesome. | 感觉很棒 |
[22:45] | Not to throw a wrench in Operation “How Izzy, Madison, | 我不是想破坏 伊兹 麦迪逊 |
[22:49] | and Stella Got Their Jules Back,” | 史黛拉夺回茱尔斯行动 |
[22:51] | but we don’t have a car and we do look like mole people. | 但我们能没有车 我们看着也像鼹鼠人 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:05] | Something borrowed. | 借来的东西 |
[23:19] | So, you stoked to be married? | 你要结婚了 激动吗 |
[23:30] | Husband! More photos! Now! | 老公 再来拍点照片 快 |
[23:40] | I like your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[23:42] | That line only works when there aren’t five other people | 还有五个人跟我穿一样的衣服 |
[23:44] | wearing the exact same thing. | 你这话可没用 |
[23:49] | Look, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the sunscreen thing. | 听着 防晒霜的事我很抱歉 |
[23:51] | That was shitty. | 我太混蛋了 |
[23:54] | Where’s Melyssa with a Y? | 带Y的梅丽莎在哪 |
[23:56] | Well, she wasn’t in our hotel room when I woke up this morning, | 我今早醒来的时候她就不在酒店房间了 |
[23:59] | but she did text me | 但她有给我发短信 |
[24:00] | that the salsa instructor was taking her ATVing. | 萨尔萨舞教练带她去开沙滩车了 |
[24:05] | We’re both such dating all-stars. | 我们都是约会全明星 |
[24:06] | It’s a wonder this didn’t work out. | 没有走到一起真是奇迹 |
[24:09] | I’m sorry it didn’t. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:13] | I’m not. | 我不 |
[24:15] | The person I was with you, I don’t want to be her again. | 之前和你交往的我 我不想再做她了 |
[24:19] | Is it because… | 是因为 |
[24:23] | Is there somebody else? | 有别人吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah. There is. Three of them. | 嗯 是的 有三个 |
[24:40] | After last night, I figured you wanted nothing to do with me. | 昨晚以后 我以为你们不想和我打交道了 |
[24:43] | I can’t believe you came back. | 不敢相信你们回来了 |
[24:45] | Look, Jules, our friendship is far from perfect, | 茱尔斯 我们的友谊算不上完美 |
[24:48] | and I know we all drive each other crazy sometimes. | 我知道我们有时会让彼此抓狂 |
[24:50] | – A lot of the time. – It’s a pattern. | -很多时候 -已经形成模式了 |
[24:52] | But it’s worth it to me. | 但对我来说是值得的 |
[25:07] | Jules! What a pleasant surprise to see you girls! | 茱尔斯 见到你们真是惊喜 |
[25:11] | Colin, Jules and Izzy work in my office. | 柯林 茱尔斯和伊兹在我办公室工作 |
[25:13] | And this is Madison Maxwell, | 这是麦迪逊·麦克斯韦 |
[25:15] | she’s quite the rising PR star who saved us a few months ago. | 她是几个月前救了我们的公关明星 |
[25:22] | Hi, my name is Dr. Colin Brooks. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我叫柯林·布鲁克斯博士 幸会 |
[25:29] | Nice to meet you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[25:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[25:34] | So, Jules, did you fly in or drive? | 茱尔斯 你是坐飞机还是开车来的 |
[25:37] | Um, drove. | 开车 |
[25:39] | Oh, good old-fashioned road trip. | 传统的公路旅行 |
[25:42] | You know, Colin and I, we rented a Fiat last summer in Italy | 柯林和我 去年夏天在意大利租了辆菲亚特 |
[25:44] | and we drove from Florence to, um… | 我们从佛罗伦萨开车到… |
[25:47] | Oh, honey, what was the name of that town with the vineyard? | 亲爱的 那个有葡萄园的小镇叫什么 |
[25:49] | London. | 伦敦 |
[25:51] | No, in Italy, Colin. Did you not take your ginkgo biloba? | 不 在意大利 柯林 你没有吃你的银杏吗 |
[25:56] | Oh, there are the Weisses that I wanted to introduce you to. | 我想给你介绍的韦斯一家在那呢 |
[25:59] | Jules, it was good seeing you. Gotta go do the rounds. | 茱尔斯 很高兴见到你 我得去挨个见人了 |
[26:02] | Come on, honey. | 快来 亲爱的 |
[26:17] | – Hi, I need a drink. – Making a toast? | -你好 我要一杯酒 -祝酒吗 |
[26:21] | No, I’m not speaking. | 不 我不发言 |
[26:23] | So, this is how you wanna leave it? | 你就想这样结束吗 |
[26:26] | You really sure you don’t have anything to say? | 你确定你没有想说的话吗 |
[26:29] | We do know each other, don’t we? | 我们确实认识 对吗 |
[26:31] | We used to, but I’m not so sure anymore, Dollface. | 以前认识 但我不确定了 娃娃脸 |
[26:38] | Don’t call me Dollface. | 别叫我娃娃脸 |
[26:48] | I have something to say to you. | 我有话对你说 |
[26:57] | That was my best friend whose heart you just broke, | 你刚让我最好的朋友心碎 |
[27:00] | and she did not deserve to be lied to, | 她不应该被骗 |
[27:02] | and neither does the woman standing next to you. | 站在你身旁的女人也不该被骗 |
[27:05] | Look, I get why you lied. | 我懂你为什么撒谎 |
[27:08] | You got yourself into a situation | 你让自己陷入了一个 |
[27:09] | where you were terrified of telling the truth, | 你害怕说出真相的境地 |
[27:11] | because you knew what you were doing was a mistake. | 因为你知道你的行为是错的 |
[27:14] | But fuck that! | 不过去他妈的 |
[27:16] | Fuck being terrified of things that are hard. | 去他妈的害怕困难的事情 |
[27:19] | And fuck picking your friends for their fucking hair color. | 去他妈的因为发色而选朋友 |
[27:23] | And fuck backsliding into bad relationships. | 去他妈的回到糟糕的感情 |
[27:26] | And fuck cheating on your wife. | 去他妈的出轨你妻子 |
[27:28] | And fuck… you! | 最后操你妈 |
[27:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:39] | I didn’t know what to do with that. | 我不知道该放哪 |
[27:48] | Feels like maybe we should be heading out. | 感觉我们该走了 |
[27:49] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 嗯 走吧 |
[28:05] | – So, uh… – Yeah. | -那个 -嗯 |
[28:15] | Okay, that was the greatest thing I’ve ever seen, | 那是我见过的最伟大的事 |
[28:17] | and I’ve been to Cirque du Soleil with Chrissy Teigen. | 我可是跟克莉茜·泰根一起去看过太阳剧团的 |
[28:19] | I just blew up my entire life and maybe a few other people’s. | 我刚引爆了我的生活 也许还有另外几个人的 |
[28:22] | You did. | 是的 |
[28:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:33] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:38] | Okay. All right. Guys– | 好了 各位 |
[28:40] | Love the lovefest, | 喜欢你们之间的情谊 |
[28:41] | but we did just ruin a wedding and maybe a marriage. | 但我们刚毁了一场婚礼 也许还有一桩婚姻 |
[28:43] | So, it might be in our best interest to move quickly. | 所以我们最好快点行动 |
[28:45] | Good thinking. Where’s your car? | 有道理 你的车呢 |
[28:46] | So, the thing about Stella’s car is, | 史黛拉的车啊 |
[28:49] | we were hoping to get a ride back to L.A. With you. | 我们是想搭你的车回洛杉矶的 |
[28:52] | I came with Jeremy. | 我和杰瑞米一起来的 |
[29:09] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[29:12] | We already took pictures in that thing, right? | 我们已经在那车里拍了照 对吗 |
[29:20] | I can’t believe we just did that! | 不敢相信我们这么做了 |
[29:23] | Are the grand theft auto laws any looser in Mexico? | 墨西哥的盗车法律有变宽松吗 |
[29:25] | Uh, no, they’re really not. | 没有 |
[29:28] | We’re like Thelma and Louise. | 我们就像塞尔玛和路易斯 |
[29:30] | In Thelma & Louise. | 在《末路狂花》里 |
[29:33] | I have no clue if I still have a job or an income, | 我不知道我还有没有工作或者收入 |
[29:36] | but I’m glad I have you guys to figure it out. | 但我很高兴我有你们帮我摸索 |
[29:39] | Everybody ready to go back to L.A.? | 大家都准备好回洛杉矶了吗 |
[29:41] | I sure as hell am! | 我准备好了 |
[29:43] | It’s good to see you again, kitten. | 很高兴又见到你 小猫 |
[29:45] | I knew you’d do the right thing. | 我就知道你会做出正确的事 |
[29:48] | What? You girls steal a woman’s car from her own wedding, | 怎么 你们从一个女人的婚礼上偷走了她的车 |
[29:51] | but you’ve never seen an old cat lady before? | 但你们从没见过猫太婆吗 |