时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And that’s when I realized | 我那时才意识到 |
[00:07] | I’d been wrong about my face shape for years. | 我一直搞错了我的脸型 |
[00:09] | It turns out it is a heart shape. | 原来我的脸就是心形 |
[00:11] | It’s just one of those hearts that’s really round. | 只是是那种比较圆的心 |
[00:13] | Wow, that’s crazy, and a very interesting conclusion | 真疯狂 而且是个很有趣的结论 |
[00:16] | to why you thought the Gilmore Girls revival was a failure. | 关于你为什么觉得《吉尔莫女孩》重启是次失败 |
[00:19] | Ladies, join us in the conversation pit. | 姑娘们 快到聊天坑里来 |
[00:25] | We were just sharing our personal mission statements | 我们刚在聊这周末员工静修的 |
[00:27] | for the employee wellness retreat this weekend. | 个人任务陈述 |
[00:29] | Oh my gosh, amaze. | 天呐 太棒了 |
[00:31] | Okay, so mine is gonna be to be more confident. | 我会讲要变得更加自信 |
[00:34] | Wait, no. Um, less indecisive. | 等等 不对 少一点优柔寡断 |
[00:38] | Actually, I’m not sure. | 其实我也不确定 |
[00:39] | Mine’s to do a full digital detox. | 我要做一个全方位数码排毒 |
[00:41] | Celeste’s beach house has lightning-fast Wi-Fi, | 西莱丝特的海滩房有超快的无线网 |
[00:43] | but the only connecting I’ll be doing is with Mother Nature | 但我唯一要连接的就是大自然母亲 |
[00:46] | and my gorgeous colleagues. | 以及我漂亮的同事们 |
[00:49] | Jules, it was such a bummer | 茱尔斯 你去年没参加静修 |
[00:50] | that you had to miss last year’s retreat. | 真是遗憾 |
[00:51] | And the one before that. | 还有前年 |
[00:53] | I know. I really hope there’s not another specific reason | 是啊 希望你今年不会又有 |
[00:56] | why you can’t come this year. | 一个不能去的具体原因 |
[00:57] | Ooh, yeah, um… about that. | 嗯 关于这个 |
[01:01] | Good afternoon and welcome to the fifth annual running | 下午好 欢迎来到第五届 |
[01:03] | of “What excuse will Jules use | “茱尔斯会用什么借口 |
[01:04] | to get out of attending the company retreat?” | 逃避公司静修”大赛 |
[01:06] | Jules has been making tremendous headway these last few months, | 茱尔斯在过去几个月里取得了很大的进展 |
[01:09] | getting closer with her friends in and outside of work. | 在工作内外和她的朋友们都变得更亲近了 |
[01:11] | But this event really stands to solidify | 但这次活动可以加固 |
[01:13] | her position as, quote, “One of the girls.” | 她在”闺蜜圈”中的身份 |
[01:15] | And they’re off! | 比赛开始 |
[01:17] | Um… the thing about this weekend is, uh… | 这周末的话 |
[01:20] | It’s Grandma’s Funeral up in front | 外婆的葬礼处于领先 |
[01:22] | – with Food Poisoning half a length behind! – Come on! | -食物中毒落后一点 -拜托 |
[01:24] | There’s a situation, um, with my bathroom. | 我的卫生间出了点问题 |
[01:27] | And here comes Plumbing Issues | 第一个转弯处 |
[01:28] | looking strong out of the first turn. | 管道问题似乎很强势 |
[01:30] | Obviously I would love, ahem, to attend the retreat, um… | 显然我很想去参加静修 |
[01:33] | Plumbing Issues is trailed by the rest of the pack. | 管道问题领先于其他借口 |
[01:35] | Nephew’s Bar Mitzvah, Totally Forgot, | 侄子的受诫礼 完全忘记 |
[01:37] | and Parents in Town bringing up the rear! | 父母要来排在最后 |
[01:39] | Wait a minute, out of nowhere, a dark horse is picking up speed! | 等等 突然间 一匹黑马冲了出来 |
[01:41] | It’s She’s Gonna Go! | 是她要参加 |
[01:43] | Into the final straightaway, it’s She’s Gonna Go for third! | 进入最后一个直道 她要参加排名第三 |
[01:45] | And that’s why this year I’m… | 所以今年我… |
[01:48] | – She’s Gonna Go for second! – …going. | -她要参加冲到第二了 -要参加 |
[01:50] | She’s Gonna Go for the win by a nose! | 她要参加以微弱优势取得冠军 |
[01:57] | The retreat is gonna be way more fun with you there, Jules. | 有你在 茱尔斯 静修会有趣得多 |
[02:00] | I was so over being the only one | 我去年”双人结肠” |
[02:02] | without a partner for couples’ colonics last year. | 没有找到搭档难过死了 |
[02:06] | The email said to pack athletic wear. | 邮件说要带上运动服 |
[02:08] | Did it say pack athletic wear | 说的是带上9岁男生 |
[02:10] | for a nine-year-old boy on his way to soccer practice? | 参加足球训练的运动服吗 |
[02:12] | ‘Cause that’s what this is. | 因为这个就是 |
[02:15] | – Uh, can I help you with my mail? – No, I’m good. | -需要我帮你看我的信件吗 -不用 |
[02:19] | Oh, so we’re just committing casual felonies now. | 所以开始随意犯联邦重罪了吗 |
[02:21] | No, I get my mail sent here sometimes, you know that. | 有时我的信件会寄到这里 你知道的 |
[02:23] | I feel certain that I didn’t. | 我很确定我不知道 |
[02:25] | You’re just a person that | 你只是一个 |
[02:26] | doesn’t lose important bills and documents and stuff. | 不会丢失重要账单 文件的人 |
[02:28] | So, a person? | 一个人 |
[02:29] | – Oh look, time to get your teeth cleaned. – Oh, man. | -看 该去洗牙了 -天 |
[02:33] | Hey, I liked that. | 我喜欢那件 |
[02:35] | Oh, no, you’re right. It’s too cruel. | 不 你说得对 太残忍了 |
[02:36] | – Thank you. – No, I meant for the people of Goodwill. | -谢谢 -不 我是说对Goodwill二手店的人来说很残忍 |
[02:39] | Oh, my God, Stella, are you pen pals with George Clooney? | 我的天 史黛拉 你和乔治·克鲁尼是笔友吗 |
[02:43] | No, no. Amal. | 不是 是艾莫[乔治·克鲁尼妻子] |
[02:44] | What I really need are business school acceptance letters. | 我需要的是工商学院录取通知书 |
[02:47] | Look, you’re gonna get somewhere great. | 你会进入好学校的 |
[02:49] | It’s all gonna work out, ’cause life is amazing. | 一切都会成功 因为生活很棒 |
[02:51] | Holy shitballs, nope! | 我去 不能带这个 |
[02:52] | Okay, you’re officially having too much fun with this. | 你真是玩得太开心了 |
[02:55] | What? I’m in a good mood. | 干什么 我心情好 |
[02:57] | You know, that can happen when your hot, | 你知道 当你性感 成功年长的男友 |
[02:58] | successful older boyfriend tells you he loves you. | 跟你说他爱你的时候 你心情自然会大好 |
[03:01] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么 |
[03:03] | We’re just two mature adults who just happen to have discovered | 我们只是两个成年人 刚好发现 |
[03:07] | that our souls mesh perfectly | 我们的灵魂完美相融于 |
[03:08] | in a delicate symphony of desire and spiritual fulfillment. | 欲望和精神满足的交响乐里 |
[03:11] | Well, I’m very happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[03:13] | Thank you. And I’m very happy for you. | 谢谢 我也为你感到高兴 |
[03:15] | Seriously, Jules, | 真的 茱尔斯 |
[03:16] | it’s a big deal that you’re going to this retreat. | 你要去参加静修真的很棒 |
[03:18] | I mean, you’ve really been putting in the effort | 你最近真的很努力 |
[03:19] | to be a functioning woman with actual friends who are not her cat. | 做一个有真正朋友而不是把猫当朋友的女人 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I feel like I have been doing amazing at being a girl lately. | 我感觉我最近做女生很不错 |
[03:26] | – Eeh, no one said that. – Slow your roll. | -没人这么说 -别这么高调 |
[03:28] | You thought a Bioré strip | 你以为碧柔毛孔清洁带 |
[03:29] | was that land between Israel and Egypt. | 是以色列和埃及之间的那块土地 |
[03:31] | For me. Amazing for me. | 对我来说 对我来说很棒 |
[03:34] | I just have to go in there with an open mind. | 我只需要带着开放的心态去参加 |
[03:36] | We need to do more than open our minds. | 我们不仅仅要开放我们的心态 |
[03:40] | We need to release our breath | 我们要释放我们的呼吸 |
[03:43] | and engage our pelvic floor. | 运动盆底肌 |
[03:48] | Let the goats absorb the negative energy. | 让羊吸收掉负能量 |
[03:55] | Ladies, let’s give a warm welcome to Imelda, | 姑娘们 热烈欢迎伊美尔达 |
[03:59] | who is leading us as retreat mother for the fourth year in a row. | 这是她连续第四年担当我们的静修母亲 |
[04:06] | I am so very happy to be back here at my Malibu home, | 我很开心回到我的马里布家 |
[04:10] | perfectly situated between beach and forest, | 完美坐落于海滩和森林 |
[04:13] | sand and sky… | 沙滩和天空 |
[04:16] | …the drummer of Imagine Dragons | 梦龙乐队鼓手 |
[04:18] | and the heir to the Capri Sun fortune. | 和果倍爽继承人之间 |
[04:21] | Humble head, Jules. | 头埋下去 茱尔斯 |
[04:23] | Hosting this retreat every year is such an honor for you girls | 每年为你们主办这个静修是我的荣幸 |
[04:27] | that I only wish I had someone like me in my life | 我只希望我的生活里有一个我这样的人 |
[04:30] | to be the person that I am for you. | 为你们无私奉献 |
[04:33] | But since I cannot be me, I have Imelda. | 但鉴于我不能做自己 我找来了伊美尔达 |
[04:38] | Every experience is a birth. | 每次经历都是一次分娩 |
[04:45] | Except for birth. | 除了分娩 |
[04:48] | Which is a continuation. Continuation. | 也就是一个延续 延续 |
[04:52] | Now let’s inhale for a violent scream. | 现在为猛烈的尖叫吸一口气 |
[05:28] | Laura’s floating pretty far out. | 劳拉漂浮得好远 |
[05:30] | Laura’s meditating, Jules. We shouldn’t interrupt her. | 劳拉在冥想 茱尔斯 我们别打扰她 |
[05:33] | She’s on her own journey. | 她在独自旅行 |
[05:45] | That is what the ostrich represented, you do love your sister. | 这是鸵鸟所代表的意义 你爱你的妹妹 |
[05:49] | I do! I really do! | 是的 我真的爱 |
[05:56] | Nourish yourselves, ladies. | 滋养自己 姑娘们 |
[06:00] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[06:02] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[06:06] | Um… has anyone seen Laura? | 有人看到劳拉吗 |
[06:12] | Have you ever had your energy read before? | 你的能量有被阅读过吗 |
[06:15] | No, actually. But it was either this or cervical acupuncture. | 没有 不过要么是这个要么是颈部针灸 |
[06:18] | Shhhh. Speech disrupts the work. | 嘘 说话会妨碍进程 |
[06:22] | Sorry. I mean you did ask me a question– | 抱歉 但你问了我一个问题 |
[06:24] | – Did I? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:27] | I’m now going to begin to penetrate your auric shield. | 我要开始渗透你的金盾了 |
[06:33] | You may have a very intense reaction. | 你也许会有激烈反应 |
[06:35] | Try to remain calm, even though this will be very frightening. | 尽量保持镇静 尽管这会很可怕 |
[06:46] | I’m sensing something. Let’s try to help it emerge. | 我感觉到了什么 让我来帮助它浮现出来 |
[06:56] | There’s something inside you. | 你体内蕴含着一个东西 |
[06:59] | A seed. | 一粒种子 |
[07:01] | It’s incubating. Growing. | 在孵化 在成长 |
[07:03] | It will get bigger and bigger until one day, it will be born. | 会越来越大 直到有一天 它会出生 |
[07:07] | You know what? Um, as much as I’m loving | 知道吗 尽管我很喜欢 |
[07:10] | this very intense, uh, scary prolonged face touching, | 这个激烈可怕的持久摸脸 |
[07:13] | I think we’re all late to stuff a lavender pouch, you know? | 我想我们要赶不上给薰衣草袋填塞东西了 |
[07:16] | Because, as you know, uh, they don’t stuff themselves. | 因为 你也知道 它们自己可不会填塞 |
[07:20] | Shall we, ladies? | 走吧 |
[07:21] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[07:23] | Once this energy is given life, | 一旦这个能量有了生命 |
[07:25] | everything you know will have to change. | 你知道的一切都将改变 |
[07:28] | Cool, cool. Very chill note to end on. | 酷 酷 结尾很酷 |
[07:36] | Wanna know when you’re gonna die? | 想知道你何时会死吗 |
[07:38] | – Oh, um, no thank you. – Okay. | -不了 谢谢 -好 |
[07:43] | Oh, hey, Celeste. Sorry, I was just gonna get a glass of water. | 西莱丝特 抱歉 我来倒水 |
[07:46] | Jules, the pH water’s in the fridge. | 茱尔斯 pH水在冰箱里 |
[07:49] | So… how’s your retreat? | 你的静修怎么样 |
[07:52] | Are you loving the experience of being here? | 你喜欢在这里的感觉吗 |
[07:54] | – Are you thriving? – Oh, yeah. Um… absolutely. | -你有茁壮成长吗 -当然 很明显 |
[07:59] | My experience has been the thriviest. | 我的经历兴盛极了 |
[08:02] | Jules, I know you don’t normally join us. | 茱尔斯 我知道你一般不加入我们 |
[08:05] | Is it the other girls. Are you feeling excluded? | 是因为其他女生吗 你觉得被孤立了吗 |
[08:08] | No. Um, no, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[08:09] | I’ve really liked getting closer to the girls at work. | 我很喜欢和工作上的姑娘们走得更近 |
[08:12] | It is so important to have women in your life that you can rely on. | 生活中有你能依靠的女人很重要 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I’ve definitely learned that lately. | 湿地 我最近知道了这点 |
[08:19] | I actually went through a breakup earlier this year. | 我在今年早些时候经历了一次分手 |
[08:22] | Um, I was dating Ramona Hess’s brother? | 我在跟雷蒙娜·海斯的弟弟交往 |
[08:25] | Oh, I love Ramona. She’s getting married this spring. | 我喜欢雷蒙娜 她今年春天要结婚 |
[08:27] | Yeah. Actually she was the one | 是的 就是她 |
[08:30] | who recommended me when I first got my job at Woom. | 推荐我来乌姆工作的 |
[08:32] | Well, I’m sorry to hear about your breakup, | 我很遗憾你分手了 |
[08:35] | but it’s really important | 但你现在务必 |
[08:36] | for you to focus on your career right now. | 要专注于你的工作 |
[08:38] | Relationships are hard, especially for strong women. | 感情很困难 尤其是对女强人来说 |
[08:42] | I’d be lying if I said that | 我要是说乌姆 |
[08:43] | Woom hadn’t gotten in the way of my marriage. | 没有妨碍到我的婚姻 我就是在说谎 |
[08:45] | Oh, yeah, you’re… you’re married. | 嗯 你结婚了 |
[08:47] | I don’t think I’ve ever met your husband. | 我好像从没见过你丈夫 |
[08:49] | He’s allergic to the limelight, that one. | 他对聚光灯过敏 |
[08:51] | He mostly hides out here to be close to the hospital | 他一般都躲在这 靠近医院 |
[08:54] | and I stay at our penthouse to be near work. | 而我待在顶层豪华公寓 靠近公司 |
[08:56] | I mean, it isn’t perfect. | 这不完美 |
[08:58] | He wanted kids, but Woom is my baby, so… | 他想要孩子 但乌姆就是我的宝宝 |
[09:03] | I will say this, though: | 这么说吧 |
[09:04] | if someone is your person, you will find a way to make things work. | 要是有人是你天命之子 你会找到平衡的方法的 |
[09:07] | That’s what Colin and I have done. | 我和柯林就是这么做的 |
[09:11] | Someone talking about me? | 有人在说我吗 |
[09:13] | Were you eavesdropping? | 你在偷听吗 |
[09:15] | I didn’t say anything bad that wasn’t true. | 我没有说任何不是真相的坏话 |
[09:17] | Just grabbing a beer. I know, I know, no boys allowed. | 我只是来拿啤酒 我知道 男生不能来这里 |
[09:21] | Whoa! Thank you. Quite an arm on that one. | 谢谢 臂力真好 |
[09:24] | When are you going to finally take my suggestion | 你什么时候才肯听从我的建议 |
[09:26] | and start that company softball team? | 组建公司垒球队 |
[09:28] | Don’t start with the softball team again. | 别又提起垒球队的事 |
[09:30] | Fine, fine, I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[09:31] | You don’t want my male energy | 你不想要我的男性能量 |
[09:33] | interrupting the sacred space of femininity. | 干扰女性的神圣空间 |
[09:42] | Oh, Jules. You look sick. | 茱尔斯 你看上去不太好 |
[09:45] | No, I’m, um-Excuse me. | 没 我… 失陪下 |
[10:02] | Poor Jules. | 可怜的茱尔斯 |
[10:04] | Oh, God, I can’t believe this is happening. | 天 不敢相信会这样 |
[10:06] | I know. It’s unbelievable. | 我知道 不可思议 |
[10:09] | – Wait. You know? – Yes. It’s what Imelda said. | -等等 你知道 -是啊 就像伊美尔达说的 |
[10:13] | The life force growing inside of you, the puking, | 你体内成长的生命力 呕吐 |
[10:16] | your recent rampant casual sex. | 你最近猖獗的随意性爱 |
[10:18] | “Rampant” Is a strong word. | 猖獗有点过头了 |
[10:19] | It’s obvious you’re pregnant. | 你显然怀孕了 |
[10:22] | I do hope it’s a girl. | 我希望是个女孩 |
[10:23] | Well, I hope it’s a nothing because that’s crazy. | 我希望什么都不是 因为那太疯狂了 |
[10:26] | I mean, I don’t feel sick because some woman | 我不舒服不是因为某个 |
[10:28] | who makes her own deodorant thinks I’m pregnant. | 自制除臭剂的女的认为我怀孕了 |
[10:30] | I feel sick | 我不舒服 |
[10:31] | because I was in the kitchen with Celeste and I saw… | 是因为我刚才和西莱斯特在厨房 我看到了 |
[10:34] | Um… It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[10:37] | I just don’t feel good. | 我只是感觉不太好 |
[10:40] | You know what’s not an effective form of birth control, Jules? | 你知道什么不是避孕的有效形式吗 茱尔斯 |
[10:43] | Denial. | 否认 |
[10:45] | This girl I went to college with, Ashley Zamora, | 和我一起上大学的一个女生 艾什莉·扎莫拉 |
[10:48] | started gaining all this weight sophomore winter | 大二冬天体重飙升 |
[10:50] | and everyone was like, | 大家都说 |
[10:51] | “Oh, don’t worry, it’s just the stress of finals,” | 别担心 这都是因为期末考压力造成的 |
[10:55] | and then one night she had really bad stomach cramps… | 然后有天晚上她胃痉挛 |
[10:58] | had a surprise baby at the Sigma Nu Spaghetti Dinner. | 在西格玛努意面餐厅生下了一个意外宝宝 |
[11:02] | Fine, I’ll… take a test, but | 好吧 我会去做检测 但是 |
[11:05] | “Something growing inside me that needs to come out” | 需要从我体内出来的在生长的东西 |
[11:08] | might not be a baby. | 也许不是婴儿 |
[11:09] | It might be a piece of information | 也许是一个消息 |
[11:11] | that you really, really, really need to tell someone, | 你需要告诉他人 |
[11:13] | but you have no idea how because it could ruin her entire life. | 但你不知道怎么做 因为可能会毁了她整个生活 |
[11:16] | “Ruin.” That could be a really pretty girl’s name. | “茹英” 这可以是一个很好听的女生名字 |
[11:20] | You know what, I’m gonna go home early. | 我要先回家了 |
[11:25] | You could spell it with two O’s. That is so cute. | 你可以用两个O拼写 好可爱 |
[11:32] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[11:36] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[11:38] | That’s not long. How long has it been? | 这不算长 过了多久了 |
[11:41] | Fourteen seconds? Are you fucking kidding me? | 14秒 搞错没有 |
[11:44] | Okay, calm down. Calm down. | 好 冷静 冷静 |
[11:47] | You feel sick because of Colin. You are not pregnant. | 你是因为柯林而不舒服的 你没有怀孕 |
[11:50] | You’re on birth control. | 你有采取避孕措施 |
[11:52] | This test has no purpose other than to give you peace of mind. | 这个检测除了让你冷静下来没有任何目的 |
[11:55] | Like vitamins. | 就像维生素一样 |
[12:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:09] | This is officially the most beautiful thing I’ve ever peed on. | 这是我尿过的最美的东西 |
[12:16] | Madison, what are you doing here? | 麦迪逊 你怎么来了 |
[12:20] | Well, Izzy said you came home sick | 伊兹说你不舒服回家了 |
[12:22] | and said I should check to see | 叫我来看看 |
[12:23] | if you gave any more thought to her spaghetti dinner story? | 你有想过她的意面餐厅故事没 |
[12:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:27] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:32] | Oh, my God, are you pregnant? | 天 你怀孕了吗 |
[12:34] | What? Uh, no, no. | 什么 没有 |
[12:37] | Well then what’s wrong, something else? | 那是怎么了 出了什么别的事 |
[12:39] | No, no, no. No, no, no. It’s definitely not something else. | 没有 绝对没有别的事 |
[12:41] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 |
[12:42] | So it has to be the first thing. | 所以一定是第一件事 |
[12:48] | Oh, oh, my God. Come here. | 我的天 过来 |
[12:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:54] | Wait. Wait, how did that happen, don’t you have an IUD? | 等等 怎么回事 你不是有节育环吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah, but, uh, I think the doctor put it in | 是 但我估计医生 |
[13:00] | backwards or something? | 放反了 |
[13:02] | She’s a lefty, so… | 她是左撇子 |
[13:03] | Well, look, whatever you decide, I’m here for you, okay? | 听着 不管你做什么决定 我都支持你 |
[13:07] | God, you must be freaking out. | 你一定慌了 |
[13:09] | Yeah, I definitely am. | 是啊 |
[13:10] | I mean, I feel like out of nowhere today I got saddled with this… | 我感觉我今天突然就遇到了 |
[13:14] | situation that I didn’t ask for | 一个我没有防备的情况 |
[13:17] | and I feel completely unprepared for how to handle. | 我不知道该如何应付 |
[13:19] | Well, just remember: you have options. | 你只要记住 你有选择 |
[13:22] | It doesn’t feel like I do. | 感觉我没有 |
[13:23] | Jules, it’s 2019. You have a choice. | 茱尔斯 现在是2019年 你有选择的 |
[13:27] | But, if you really feel that way, | 但是 如果你真那么感觉的话 |
[13:30] | look, I know you’ll be able to handle it. | 我知道你能应付的 |
[13:32] | You’d be a great mom. | 你会是个好妈妈的 |
[13:33] | Ha, what makes you say that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:35] | You’re a great friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[13:40] | Morning sickness? | 晨吐 |
[13:41] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[13:45] | Hey, Stell. | 小黛 |
[13:47] | You guys, I’m at USC. And I’m celebrating! | 我在南加大 我在庆祝 |
[13:51] | Oh, my God. Did you hear about business school? | 天啊 你收到了工商学院的消息吗 |
[13:53] | – Did you get in? – No, I got rejected, | -你被录取了吗 -没有 我被拒绝了 |
[13:55] | but I did get accepted into doing | 但我可以在接下来两年里 |
[13:57] | whatever the fuck I want for the next two years. | 想做什么就做什么 |
[14:01] | And also forever. | 准确说是永远 |
[14:02] | Stella, | 史黛拉 |
[14:03] | I don’t think campus is the best place for you right now. | 你现在不适合待在校园 |
[14:05] | Look, I’m gonna send a Lyft to take you back to Jules’s, okay? | 我会叫辆车把你接回茱尔斯家 |
[14:08] | No, no, no, I have to stay here, I have to talk to the Dean. | 不不 我要留在这儿 我要和校长谈话 |
[14:11] | I have to face my demons. | 我得面对我的心魔 |
[14:14] | My dean-a-mons. My dean demons? My de… My de… | 我的校魔 我的校长心魔 我的 |
[14:18] | My deanamons. | 我的校魔 |
[14:19] | Okay, look, I promise to help you deal with this, | 听着 我答应会帮你处理这事 |
[14:22] | but I think we have to go get Stella, | 但我们必须去接史黛拉 |
[14:23] | she’s had way too much to drink. | 她喝了太多酒 |
[14:24] | – Yeah, I could use a drink myself. – Jules! | -嗯 我也需要喝一杯 -茱尔斯 |
[14:27] | Right. Because I’m super pregnant. So, never mind. | 嗯 因为我怀孕了 所以当我没说 |
[14:38] | Oh, whatcha got there… economics? | 你拿的什么书 经济学的吗 |
[14:42] | Supply and demand? | 供求关系 |
[14:44] | – More like suck a dick, am I right? – Uh… hey, Stell. | -更像是舔屌吧 我说得对吗 -小黛 |
[14:48] | I’m just telling these children | 我在告诉这些孩子 |
[14:50] | to get all the knowledge they can | 要尽全力学到更多知识 |
[14:52] | because they might not be able to come back. | 因为他们也许无法回来 |
[14:54] | I guess they don’t teach you to listen in college these days. | 我想现在的大学不会教学生聆听 |
[14:57] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[14:58] | Let’s leave Gen Z alone for a minute. Let’s sit down. | 别烦这些Z世代的人了 坐下吧 |
[15:02] | You know, I really thought that I was smart enough to get in, | 我真的以为我足够聪明可以被录取 |
[15:05] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[15:07] | Stella, this is one school. | 史黛拉 这就是一所学校而已 |
[15:08] | You still have a bunch you haven’t heard back from yet. | 还有很多学校没有回复你 |
[15:10] | But this was my safety school. | 可这是我的保底学校 |
[15:12] | Okay? And your safety school | 你的保底学校 |
[15:14] | is supposed to be like your back burner guy, | 应该是你的备胎 |
[15:17] | like Scotty with the neck tattoo. | 就像脖子上有文身的斯科特一样 |
[15:20] | If Scotty with the neck tattoo | 如果脖子上有文身的斯科特 |
[15:22] | doesn’t want to fuck you, then you’re done. | 不想上你 那你就完了 |
[15:24] | Babe! Scotty with the neck tattoo | 亲爱的 脖子上有文身的斯科特 |
[15:26] | is always gonna wanna fuck you. | 永远都会想上你的 |
[15:29] | His neck tattoo is of you. | 他的文身文的就是你 |
[15:31] | I don’t wanna be on these steps anymore. I wanna go to class. | 我不想再坐在这台阶上了 我想去上课 |
[15:33] | Okay, wait, Stella, it’s nighttime, there is no class. | 等等 史黛拉 现在是晚上 没有课 |
[15:36] | Look, I can deal with this | 我能处理这事 |
[15:37] | if you’re too overwhelmed by, you know, everything. | 如果你因为一切压得喘不过气的话 |
[15:39] | Oh, I’m fine. We just have to get her to bed. | 我没事 我们得送她上床 |
[15:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:43] | She’s about to transition from fun drunk to sad drunk. | 她即将从玩乐醉酒转变为悲伤醉酒 |
[15:48] | It’s okay, Stell. It’s okay, you’re okay. | 没事 小黛 你没事 |
[15:50] | I’m not good enough for business school. | 我配不上工商学院 |
[15:53] | I’m just a beautiful idiot like… | 我就是个漂亮的傻瓜 |
[15:56] | James Franco! | 跟詹姆斯·弗兰科一样 |
[15:58] | You are not James Franco, Stella. | 你不是詹姆斯·弗兰科 史黛拉 |
[16:01] | I am! | 我就是 |
[16:02] | I mean, everyone thinks I’ve not done anything with my life | 人人都认为我一事无成 |
[16:06] | because I’m fun and I don’t want to, | 是因为我有趣 以及我不想做任何事 |
[16:08] | but now everyone’s gonna know the truth that I always knew… | 但现在大家都会知道我一直都知道的真相 |
[16:12] | that I’m stupid! | 我是个笨蛋 |
[16:13] | Oh, Stella, please, no one thinks that. | 史黛拉 没人这么想 |
[16:16] | No, don’t gimme a hug! | 不 别抱我 |
[16:18] | Just admit that I’m stupid or leave me alone. | 要么承认我笨 不然就走开 |
[16:21] | We have got to get her to bed. | 我们得送她上床 |
[16:22] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不 |
[16:24] | You’re holding her wrong, you have to support her head. | 你动作没对 你得扶住她的头 |
[16:26] | Guess my maternal instincts haven’t kicked in yet. | 看样子我的母性本能还没生效 |
[16:29] | This is why we needed to feed her. | 所以我们得给她喂食 |
[16:31] | She’s never gonna go down if she has an empty stomach. | 她肚子要是空的就永远睡不下去 |
[16:33] | Fine, gimme the Taco Bell. | 好 塔可钟给我 |
[16:35] | I don’t want Taco Bell! I wanna be a busi-ness student. | 我不想要塔可钟 我想成为商学生 |
[16:38] | I know, sweetie. I know. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[16:40] | Look… can you take a sip of this for me? | 听着 你能为了我喝一口这个吗 |
[16:43] | – Good, open up, open up. – There you go. | -很好 张嘴 -这就对了 |
[16:48] | She’s spitting up! | 她吐出来了 |
[16:50] | – Okay. – Test it first. It might be too hot. | -好吧 -先试试 也许太烫了 |
[16:53] | It’s okay, I know. | 没事的 我知道 |
[16:55] | No, it’s mild. | 不 很温和 |
[16:56] | Okay, here you go, Stella. | 吃吧 史黛拉 |
[16:58] | – Oh, thank God she’s finally settling. – Okay. | -谢天谢地她终于安定下来了 -好了 |
[17:00] | – I wanted a Cheesy Gordita Crunch! – No, Stella, bad! | -我要吃奶酪脆塔可饼 -不 史黛拉 不听话 |
[17:03] | Bad, Stella, no! Stella, that’s very bad! | 你真不听话 史黛拉 |
[17:05] | – Okay, you know, it is time to go to bed. – No! | -该去睡觉了 -不 |
[17:08] | I will read you memes until you fall asleep. | 我会给你念弥母 直到你睡着 |
[17:10] | She’s gonna be a nightmare tomorrow. | 她明天会是噩梦的 |
[17:30] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[17:32] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[17:33] | You’re going to be fine. It’s just a tiny secret | 你会没事的 只是一个 |
[17:36] | that will destroy a relationship and a marriage. | 会毁掉一段关系和婚姻的小秘密 |
[17:39] | Oh, I can’t tell her. It’s gonna be too painful. | 我不能告诉她 会很痛苦的 |
[17:42] | It’s gonna come out, one way or the other. | 她迟早都会知道的 |
[17:44] | But I’m not ready yet. | 但我还没准备好 |
[17:46] | Jules, you have to push, okay? Push. | 茱尔斯 你得用力 用力 |
[17:51] | Ruin! As in you’re gonna ruin Madison’s life. | 毁掉 你会毁掉麦迪逊的生活 |
[17:57] | Please, I don’t wanna do this. I’m scared. | 我不知道该怎么做 我好害怕 |
[18:00] | Now, now, it’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[18:10] | No! | 不 |
[18:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:13] | You’re gonna wake up Stella. I just got her down. | 你会吵醒史黛拉的 我刚把她哄睡着 |
[18:20] | Wait… Wait, this is negative. | 等等 这是阴性 |
[18:23] | Oh… It is? | 是吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah. You’re not pregnant. | 是的 你没怀孕 |
[18:28] | Okay, what is going on? | 什么情况 |
[18:29] | Uh, I… must have read it wrong. | 我肯定是看错了 |
[18:32] | What, you read it wrong? It says “Not pregnant.” | 看错了 这上面写了”没有怀孕” |
[18:35] | Um… You know, it’s getting so late. | 时间不早了 |
[18:38] | Jules, we’re not gonna not talk about this. | 茱尔斯 我们必须谈论这个 |
[18:40] | – It’s nothing. – No, you lied about being pregnant all night. | -没什么的 -不 你整晚你骗人说你怀孕了 |
[18:43] | It’s obviously something. What is going on? Tell me. | 显然有事 到底怎么了 告诉我 |
[18:46] | – I can’t. – Jules! | -不行 -茱尔斯 |
[18:47] | Colin’s married! | 柯林结婚了 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[18:51] | He’s separated. | 他分居了 |
[18:53] | No… he’s still married. | 不 他仍然已婚 |
[18:56] | To Celeste. | 妻子是西莱丝特 |
[18:58] | Celeste? Like… | 西莱丝特 |
[19:01] | Like your boss? | 你老板吗 |
[19:03] | Wait, no! No, no, no! I’ve always said | 不 不不不 我总说 |
[19:06] | I didn’t wanna know who his ex-wife was. | 我不想知道他前妻是谁 |
[19:08] | It was my decision not to know. | 我自己决定不想知道的 |
[19:10] | This is what I’m trying to tell you. | 我就是想跟你说这个 |
[19:12] | They’re not getting a divorce. They’re not even separated. | 他们不会离婚 他们根本没分居 |
[19:14] | No, that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[19:16] | I know it’s crazy, but he doesn’t come with her to any events, | 我知道我很疯狂 但他从不跟她参加任何活动 |
[19:19] | and they have a second place downtown where– | 他们在市中心有第二个家 |
[19:21] | – She’s obviously lying. – I don’t think so. | -她肯定是在骗人 -我看不像 |
[19:23] | Jules, she’s lying. | 茱尔斯 她在骗人 |
[19:25] | She’s ashamed that he left her, so she’s lying. | 她感到丢人他离开了她 所以她骗人 |
[19:27] | Madison, I saw him at the beach house. | 麦迪逊 我在沙滩房看到了他 |
[19:30] | Just stop! Look, I have no idea why you’re doing this. | 够了 我不知道你为什么你要这么做 |
[19:33] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[19:34] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[19:35] | This has nothing to do with me. I’m trying to tell you the truth. | 这跟我没关系 我想告诉你真相 |
[19:38] | Oh, the truth. | 真相 |
[19:40] | Like your fake fucking baby you’ve had all night? | 就跟你有了一晚上的假婴儿一样吗 |
[19:42] | Look, I know how heartbroken you must be right now. | 听着 我知道你现在有多心碎 |
[19:45] | Oh, yeah, and you’d be the expert on that, wouldn’t you? | 是啊 你是这方面你的专家 对吗 |
[19:48] | Considering Jeremy dumped you, which is the only reason | 毕竟杰瑞米甩了你 是你当初 |
[19:50] | you started hanging out with me again in the first place. | 愿意重新和我做朋友的唯一原因 |
[19:52] | Madison, please don’t lash out at me | 麦迪逊 请别把气撒我身上 |
[19:53] | because I’m trying to follow the rules | 就因为我试图遵循 |
[19:55] | of whatever girl code you’re constantly telling me about. | 你总是跟我讲的女生准则 |
[19:57] | I’m just trying to do what you’re supposed to do in this situation. | 我只是想做在这种情况下应该做的事 |
[20:00] | I mean, do you think this was easy for me? | 你觉得这对我来说轻松吗 |
[20:03] | Oh, I’m sorry all these rules were such a burden for you, Jules. | 我很抱歉这些规则对你是种负担 茱尔斯 |
[20:06] | How dare I try to help you make connections with people | 我竟敢帮你和人建立联系 |
[20:09] | instead of sitting at home! | 而不是待在家里 |
[20:10] | You know what? Consider yourself officially off the hook. | 你正式脱身了 |
[20:14] | I’m not trying to be off the hook, | 我没有想要脱身 |
[20:15] | but you make it so hard sometimes. | 但有时你让这变得好难 |
[20:17] | I’m just… I’m just… You’re trying to push me away right now. | 我只是 你现在又在试图把我推开 |
[20:21] | You know, you’re right. You know, maybe this is too hard. | 你说得对 也许这是很难 |
[20:25] | Maybe we should both stop trying | 也许我们都该停止 |
[20:26] | to make you into something you are never going to be. | 试图让你变成你永远成不了的那个人 |
[20:28] | Oh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:31] | A real friend. | 真朋友 |