时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Oh, my God, Jules, I’m so happy you were up. | 天 茱尔斯 真开心你已经起床了 |
[00:16] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[00:17] | I was at this insane baby shower in the hills | 我去参加了比弗利山庄的一个奇葩迎婴派对 |
[00:20] | that’s right near here. | 就在附近 |
[00:21] | You were at a baby shower that ended at 5:00 in the morning? | 这个迎婴派对凌晨5点结束 |
[00:24] | Oh, no. It’s still going. I just left. | 没有 还没结束 我只是离开了 |
[00:26] | You know, I can’t party like I used to. | 我没法像以前那样轰趴了 |
[00:28] | But I wanted to ask you a favor | 但我想求助你一件事 |
[00:30] | and see if you wanted to come out with me tomorrow night. | 看你明晚想不想跟我一起出去 |
[00:33] | So, tonight for me, ’cause you’re still on yesterday, right? | 也就是我的今晚 因为你还在昨天 对吗 |
[00:36] | – Oh, that’s salsa. – Yeah, I know. | -那是辛香番茄酱 -我知道 |
[00:39] | My mom’s in town, | 我妈来了 |
[00:39] | so I was hoping you’d come and get a drink with us. | 我希望你能过来陪我们喝一杯 |
[00:42] | Me, really? I mean, yeah. I’d love that. | 我 真的吗 好啊 我很乐意 |
[00:45] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[00:46] | And she can get a little wild, | 她有时会很狂热 |
[00:47] | so it totally helps balance the energy | 所以为了平衡气氛 |
[00:49] | if I bring someone more like… | 我最好带上一个… |
[00:51] | you know, regular. | 你懂的 普通的人 |
[00:52] | – And by regular you mean, like… – Like… boring. | -普通 你是指 -就是无聊 |
[00:55] | You think I’m boring? | 你觉得我无聊 |
[00:57] | Yes, Jules, but as a compliment. | 是的 茱尔斯 不过我是在赞美你 |
[01:00] | I don’t really think you can say a negative word, | 你不能说一个负面的词 |
[01:02] | and then call it a compliment. | 然后称之为赞美吧 |
[01:03] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[01:05] | The last time my mom was in town, we got matching tattoos. | 我妈上次来的时候 我们去文了相配的文身 |
[01:08] | What’d you do last time your parents were here? | 你父母上次来你们干了什么 |
[01:10] | It was basically like that. I mean, uh, | 就那样 我是说 |
[01:12] | we went to Home Depot, | 我们去了家得宝 |
[01:13] | but then they didn’t have the kind of wall anchors I needed, | 但他们没有我需要的那种墙锚 |
[01:15] | so we went to a different Home Depot, | 所以我们去了另外一家家得宝 |
[01:17] | and then, uh, oh, we got pancakes. That’s exciting. | 然后 我们买了松饼 很令人激动 |
[01:20] | Mm. With, like, chocolate chips? | 加了巧克力片吗 |
[01:22] | Nah, I just really just like mine plain. | 没 我就喜欢吃素松饼 |
[01:24] | Oh, my God. I am boring. | 天 我好无聊 |
[01:25] | Jules, don’t spiral. | 茱尔斯 别往坏处想 |
[01:26] | Tomorrow night, you’re hanging out with my mom. | 明晚 你要来陪我妈 |
[01:28] | And right now, I’m hanging out with your cat. | 现在 我要陪你的猫 |
[01:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:32] | You get some rest. | 你休息吧 |
[01:34] | I’m just gonna… | 我就… |
[01:35] | take care of a bunch of boring stuff in the living room | 去客厅处理一些 |
[01:38] | that I have to deal with. | 我得处理的事 |
[01:49] | Remember, if anyone asks, | 记住 要是有人问起 |
[01:52] | I’m sick. | 就说我生病了 |
[01:56] | Tell Paris I killed the story… | 跟巴黎说我把那新闻压下去了 |
[01:57] | and tell Milan we’ll see the proofs by Tuesday. | 跟米兰说周二前我们要看到证据 |
[02:00] | No, those aren’t cities. | 不 那些不是城市 |
[02:02] | Those are Instagram models. | 是Instagram模特 |
[02:04] | Jules, I’m not letting you miss girls’ night out. | 茱尔斯 我不允许你错过女生之夜 |
[02:06] | Take this. It’ll make you feel better. | 喝了这个 会让你好受点 |
[02:10] | Oh, my God. What was that? | 我的天 那是什么 |
[02:12] | Wheat grass. Now take this. | 小麦草 现在把这个喝了 |
[02:16] | That was wheat grass? | 刚才的是小麦草 |
[02:17] | Nope. That was tequila. | 不是 那是龙舌兰 |
[02:23] | I promise I’m sick, Madison. Feel my forehead. | 我真的病了 麦迪逊 摸摸我额头 |
[02:25] | Oh, man. You’re burning up. | 天 好烫 |
[02:28] | And greasy. | 而且好多油 |
[02:30] | Did someone say, “Burning Man”? | 有人说”火人节”吗 |
[02:33] | – We can’t go. Jules is sick. – What? | -我们不能去 茱尔斯病了 -什么 |
[02:36] | But I brought my best friend “Molly.” | 但我带来了我最好的朋友”莫莉”[迷幻药] |
[02:38] | She’s a real “Pill,” If you know what I mean. | 它效果很强 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[02:43] | Hey, girl, hey. I let myself in. | 好啊 我自己进来的 |
[02:46] | Izzy, did you climb through my hedges again? | 伊兹 你又爬上了我的树篱吗 |
[02:49] | A lady never tells. | 淑女从不透露 |
[02:52] | Jules, stop changing the subject. | 茱尔斯 别转移话题 |
[02:54] | We’re talking about you bailing. | 我们在说你放鸽子 |
[02:55] | You look totally fine on Izzy’s Insta-stories today at work. | 你在伊兹今天的Insta故事里看上去完全没事 |
[02:59] | Izzy, did you post a photo of me without my permission again? | 伊兹 你又未经允许发了我的照片吗 |
[03:02] | A lady never tells. | 淑女从不透露 |
[03:05] | I really am sick. | 我真的病了 |
[03:07] | Jules, you’re coming. Now de-Snuggie. | 茱尔斯 你必须来 把衣服脱了 |
[03:15] | How many of those do you have on? | 你穿了多少件 |
[03:18] | A lady never– | 淑女从不 |
[03:25] | Oh, God, I love this show. | 天 我好爱这剧 |
[03:28] | Come on, I’m not actually the boring one in real life. | 拜托 在现实生活里我不是无聊的那个 |
[03:32] | Right? | 对吗 |
[03:42] | So you’re saying the promo is not ready. | 你是说广告片还没弄好吗 |
[03:43] | It’s not that it’s not ready. There are just a few concerns. | 不是没弄好 只是有几个忧虑 |
[03:46] | Challenges. Challenges open the soul. | 挑战 挑战能打开灵魂 |
[03:48] | – Concerns cause wrinkles. – Right. | -忧虑会产生皱纹 -对 |
[03:50] | Well, there are just a few challenges that I’m concerned about. | 有几个挑战我比较忧心 |
[03:53] | Chall-Challenged about? Challenged by. | 担尤 担忧 |
[03:57] | Good morning. I see all of you, | 早上好 我看到你们了 |
[04:00] | and you all feel seen. | 你们也都感觉被看到了 |
[04:02] | Woman with the new bangs, | 剪了新刘海的女子 |
[04:03] | let’s screen the promo. | 播放广告片 |
[04:06] | Woom is introducing an exciting new product | 乌姆将带来一个令人激动的全新产品 |
[04:09] | to transform your health. | 改变你的健康 |
[04:11] | This collagen supplement contains only the purest ingredients | 这个胶原蛋白补充只含有最纯的原料 |
[04:16] | to give you the most beautiful, glowing skin. | 让你拥有最美 最光亮的皮肤 |
[04:19] | It’s the most superior product on the market. | 这是市场上最高级的产品 |
[04:23] | So, raise your hands | 举起你的双手 |
[04:25] | if you’re ready to feel like the best in the world. | 如果你准备好走上巅峰 |
[04:29] | White Powder. | 白色粉末 |
[04:40] | First of all, it looks very fresh, and fun. But… | 首先 看上去很新鲜 有趣 但是 |
[04:43] | and granted, I’m a little more sensitive | 的确 我对这类事情 |
[04:45] | and in tune with these things, | 更敏感 理解更深 |
[04:47] | I did catch a slight obstacle with the logo. | 我觉得商标有点小问题 |
[04:50] | I would say I was also cognizant of the obstacle. | 我想说我也注意到了那问题 |
[04:54] | – I would like to echo that sentiment. – Me, too. | -我也有这种感觉 -我也是 |
[04:57] | Not, like hashtag me too, just, like, also me. | 不是”我也是”的话题 就是我同意的意思 |
[05:01] | Ladies, what a rad opportunity. | 女士们 多么酷的机会 |
[05:04] | These are the kinds of discussions | 这类讨论 |
[05:06] | that Woom was built to incubate. | 正是乌姆想要培养的 |
[05:08] | Let’s open a dialogue. Alison. | 我们开始对话吧 艾莉森 |
[05:10] | We could take this to a focus group and get some feedback. | 我们可以把这个拿给一个焦点小组看 听听反馈 |
[05:14] | This is why I love bad ideas. | 所以我才喜欢馊主意 |
[05:16] | They really keep the conversation moving. | 它们能让对话继续下去 |
[05:18] | We could form an internal task force to look for answers. | 我们可以组建一个内部特别小组去寻找答案 |
[05:22] | No. | 不 |
[05:23] | You’ll form an internal task force to look for questions. | 你要组建内部特别小组去寻找问题 |
[05:27] | – Why would we– – Question everything. | -为什么我们要 -质疑一切 |
[05:29] | Who are we as women? Who are we as humans? | 我们作为女性是什么 我们作为人类是什么 |
[05:32] | What are we trying to say? What are we trying to sell? | 我们想表达什么 我们想卖什么 |
[05:35] | Will this product revolutionize wellness? | 这个产品会彻底改变健康吗 |
[05:37] | Will Celeste be upset if the product launch is delayed? | 要是产品发布推迟西莱丝特会生气吗 |
[05:40] | Will someone get fired because of this? | 有人会因此被开除吗 |
[05:42] | Will someone get fired because of this? | 有人会因此被开除吗 |
[05:45] | Exactly. Very cool conversation. | 没错 很酷的对话 |
[05:48] | It felt massively organic. | 感觉非常有机 |
[05:51] | Other Alison B., I’ll let you take the lead on this. | 另一个艾莉森B 你来领导这个小组 |
[05:54] | Me? | 我 |
[05:55] | I mean, don’t you think Alison S. Would be better for this one? | 你不觉得艾莉森S更合适吗 |
[05:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:01] | No reason. | 没有理由 |
[06:03] | I am actually the perfect person to handle this. | 我是处理这事的完美人选 |
[06:06] | I’ll get right on it. | 我这就去着手准备 |
[06:07] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:12] | Namaste. | 向你致敬 |
[06:15] | Tips up, bitches. | 干杯 婊子们 |
[06:21] | I love drinking! | 我爱喝酒 |
[06:22] | And I love winter sports. | 我爱冬季运动 |
[06:24] | I love everything that’s happening to me right now. | 我爱现在我身上发生的一切 |
[06:27] | You were not lying. Your mom is wild and fun. | 你没骗人 你妈妈确实狂热 有趣 |
[06:30] | But it’s so great, because I am also wild and fun, | 但是很棒 因为我也很狂热 有趣 |
[06:33] | and we have that in common. | 这是我们的共同点 |
[06:36] | What did I tell you girls? No “M” Word tonight. | 我怎么跟你们说的 今晚别提”妈”字 |
[06:39] | – Call me Teri. – Round three, on the ski. | -叫我泰瑞 -第三轮 免费 |
[06:42] | Whoo, you know it, snow pants. | 你最懂了 雪地裤 |
[06:45] | Oh, okay. You know what, Teri? | 好吧 泰瑞 |
[06:47] | Uh, I don’t think Jules wants another shot. | 茱尔斯不想再喝了 |
[06:49] | – Right, Jules? – That’s right. I want another. | -对吗 茱尔斯 -没错 我还想喝 |
[06:53] | Tips up, bitches! | 干杯 婊子们 |
[06:55] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[06:59] | Oh, hell, yeah. You’re my bitch! | 爽 你是我的婊子 |
[07:01] | Oh, God. Oh, God. I just called your mom a bitch. | 天啊 天 我刚叫你妈婊子 |
[07:04] | Oh, God, I just called your Teri a mom. | 天 我把你的泰瑞叫成妈妈 |
[07:06] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[07:06] | I need to rearrange my sticky boobs before the next round. | 我要在下一轮之前重新调整下我闷热的奶子 |
[07:09] | Uh, there’s gonna be a next round. Yay! | 还有下一轮 耶 |
[07:11] | Jules. Jules. | 茱尔斯 茱尔斯 |
[07:12] | I brought you here to slow the pace of the night down, okay? | 我带你来是让你舒缓节奏的 好吗 |
[07:15] | Think more bunny hill, less black diamond. | 多想想兔子山[初学者滑雪道] 别想黑钻[高阶者滑雪道] |
[07:17] | I have never been to the Olympics, Stella. | 我从没参加过奥运会 史黛拉 |
[07:19] | I have literally no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:21] | Every time Teri comes to visit me, | 每次泰瑞来看我 |
[07:23] | it-it’s like it’s my fault that she had me so young. | 就感觉她年纪轻轻就生下我是我的错一样 |
[07:25] | So now I have to be the one | 所以我现在 |
[07:27] | to help her relive her wild youth that she never had. | 得帮她重新体验她从没有过的狂野青春 |
[07:29] | Yeah, that’s great. My little half-brothers get a real mom, | 好极了 我的同母异父弟弟得到真的妈妈 |
[07:32] | and I get a drinking buddy. | 而我得到的是酒友 |
[07:33] | Ooh, I get a very weird rash | 外面天气热的时候 |
[07:35] | on my upper back when it’s hot outside. | 我的上背部会起奇怪的疹子 |
[07:37] | So, Julesy, spill the tea. | 小茱 讲讲八卦吧 |
[07:41] | Who are you dating? Ooh, sorry. | 你在跟谁交往 抱歉 |
[07:44] | – Who are you hooking up with? – Okay. | -你在跟谁约炮 -够了 |
[07:46] | Jules doesn’t wanna tell you about her love life, Mom. | 茱尔斯不想跟你说她的感情生活 妈 |
[07:48] | Come on, I need to live vicariously through you girls. | 拜托 我想从你们身上体验生活 |
[07:50] | I need to know every detail of your life. | 我要知道你生活的全部细节 |
[07:53] | Okay. Well, I have something kind of big going on. | 好吧 我算是在忙一个重要的事 |
[07:58] | I applied to business school. | 我申请了工商学院 |
[07:59] | Ah, school! | 学校 |
[08:01] | Ah, that’s great, baby. | 真好 宝贝 |
[08:03] | But don’t you know that all I ever think about is school? | 可你不知道我一天到晚脑子里想的都是学校吗 |
[08:07] | School lunches and school plays, and– | 学校午餐 学校戏剧 |
[08:10] | What the hell are a bunch of 9-year-olds | 一群9岁小孩 |
[08:11] | – doing Kinky Boots for, anyway? – Wait. | -演什么《长靴妖姬》啊 -等等 |
[08:14] | Did you just say you applied for business school? | 你刚是说你申请了工商学院吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah. I took the GRE a few months ago, | 是的 我几个月前考了研究生入学考试 |
[08:20] | and actually did well. | 考得不错 |
[08:21] | Do you know what they say to you at Payless | 你知道在Payless[鞋履连锁] |
[08:23] | when you ask them for thigh-high | 当你给一个四年级学生买长筒漆皮靴的时候 |
[08:25] | patent leather boots for a fourth-grader? | 他们会对你说什么吗 |
[08:26] | – Stella! I am so proud of you. – Thanks. | -史黛拉 我真为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[08:30] | I should do something for you. | 我该为你做点什么 |
[08:32] | We should do another shot for you. | 我们该为你再喝一杯 |
[08:35] | Now that’s the kind of talk I like. | 这才像样嘛 |
[08:37] | Well, what can I say, Teri? We are cut from the same cloth. | 我能说什么 泰瑞 |
[08:40] | Fetch me goggle boy! | 护目镜男上酒 |
[08:42] | Okay. Yes. | 好 棒 |
[08:46] | All right. | 来吧 |
[08:54] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[08:56] | We’d say our problem is at threat level orange, | 我们本想说我们的问题是威胁等级橙色 |
[08:58] | but orange clashes with the blush tones in the office, | 但是橙色和办公室里的玫瑰红会产生碰撞 |
[09:00] | so we’ve agreed to just say it’s very bad. | 所以我们一致同意就单纯形容为糟糕 |
[09:02] | You were right to call me, Izzy. | 你来找我是对的 伊兹 |
[09:04] | Quick but vital reminder to call me Alison here. | 简单提醒你下 你在这务必叫我艾莉森 |
[09:06] | Oh. Okay. Alison, as in, “Alison’s emotionally unstable”? | 好的 “艾莉森情绪不稳定”的艾莉森吗 |
[09:10] | That’s perfect. Yes. | 完美 是的 |
[09:12] | First, let’s address the name. | 首先 我们来说说名字 |
[09:14] | Having the right name is important to any successful brand. | 选择正确的名字对任何成功品牌都很重要 |
[09:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:20] | Yes, That’s important and good for all of us to hear. | 是的 我们都有必要明白这点 |
[09:23] | Everyone, not just me. | 对所有人都是 不只是我 |
[09:25] | The logo’s gonna create what we call a “Barrier to purchase.” | 商标会制造出我们所说的”购买屏障” |
[09:28] | Mainly because it’s incredibly racist. | 主要因为它相当种族歧视 |
[09:31] | So, how do we turn that into a sellable? | 所以我们要如何把这转为适于销售的呢 |
[09:34] | We keep the white powder, and add other, colorful nutrients. | 我们保留白色粉末 加上其他多姿多彩的营养物 |
[09:37] | Green chlorophyll, orange turmeric, yellow bee pollen. | 绿色叶绿素 橙色姜黄根粉 黄色蜂花粉 |
[09:40] | Redo the packaging, and there it is. | 重新做包装 然后大功告成 |
[09:44] | “Powder Dynamicz.” | “活力粉” |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:51] | For bringing your dope goddess energy into this space. | 把你的酷炫女神能量带到这个地方 |
[09:56] | It is such a pleasure meeting you. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[09:58] | I have listened to your TED talk | 我听了你关于职业口头禅的 |
[09:59] | on career mantras at least 10 times. | TED演讲不下十遍 |
[10:01] | I love that I inspired you. | 真开心我激励了你 |
[10:03] | You inspired me. | 你激励了我 |
[10:05] | So, in a way, you can say I inspired myself. | 所以从某种程度上来说 我激励了我自己 |
[10:07] | Thank you for reminding me to be mindful of that. | 谢谢你提醒我要谨记这一点 |
[10:15] | Madison, that was brilliant. | 麦迪逊 你讲得太好了 |
[10:17] | You have to let us buy you a drink tomorrow night | 明晚让我们请你喝酒 |
[10:18] | to say thank you. | 以示感谢 |
[10:20] | Sure. Sounds fun. | 好啊 听上去很有意思 |
[10:21] | Oh, thank God. PR nightmare averted. | 谢天谢地 避免了公关噩梦 |
[10:23] | PR nightmare not averted. | 公关噩梦没有避免 |
[10:25] | PR nightmare standing in front of me. | 公关噩梦就站在我面前 |
[10:27] | Look, I want to say this in the nicest way possible, | 我想用最友善的方式说出来 |
[10:29] | but I think your personal brand is a disaster. | 但我觉得你的个人品牌简直是灾难 |
[10:31] | What? Wh-What’s my personal brand? | 什么 我的个人品牌是什么 |
[10:34] | Sort of like desperation meets aspiring camp counselor meets | 就像绝望遇上抱负营地辅导员遇上 |
[10:38] | you’re using a fake name at work. | 你在公司里用假名 |
[10:40] | – Yeah. – Look, you’re Jules’ friend, | -嗯 -听着 你是茱尔斯的朋友 |
[10:42] | which means you’re gonna be around now. | 也就是说以后你也会出现在我的生活中 |
[10:44] | If that’s the case, | 这样的话 |
[10:44] | I feel like it’s my professional responsibility | 我感觉我有职业义务 |
[10:46] | to help you figure out… | 帮助你搞清 |
[10:48] | all of this. Like, tomorrow. I’ll text you. | 这一切 明天 我发你短信 |
[10:51] | Okay. Cool. Sounds good. I’ll see you then. | 好的 酷 很好 到时见 |
[10:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:01] | I feel like my spirit is trapped inside by own dead body | 我感觉我的灵被困在了自己的尸体里 |
[11:04] | and some unfinished business is keeping me from crossing over. | 某件未完成的事阻止我跨过鬼门关 |
[11:07] | Okay, Jules, it’s 2019. | 茱尔斯 已经2019年了 |
[11:09] | We’re not supposed to make Ghost jokes anymore. | 不能再讲鬼魂笑话了 |
[11:11] | Last night was a total and complete failure. | 昨晚是一次彻头彻尾的失败 |
[11:14] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[11:16] | Last night, you passed out 25 minutes into it. | 昨晚 你昏过去了25分钟 |
[11:18] | I got take you home, | 我得送你回家 |
[11:19] | instead of escorting Teri to that bar with the mechanical horse. | 而不用陪泰瑞去那个有机械马的酒吧 |
[11:22] | It was perfect. | 简直完美 |
[11:23] | I guess I just don’t see what’s perfect about me | 我是看不出我有什么完美的地方 |
[11:26] | not being able to keep up with someone who drives a minivan. | 连一个开小型货车的人都比不上 |
[11:29] | And since when are you excited to end a night early, anyway? | 话说 你什么时候开始巴不得提前结束夜间活动了 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. I mean, I get that everyone expects me to be | 不知道 我知道大家都指望我 |
[11:33] | the fun friend all the time. But, you know, | 永远做那个有趣的朋友 可是 |
[11:36] | sometimes I could use a night off. Is that so much to ask? | 有时我也需要放松一晚上 这要求过分吗 |
[11:38] | No. It’s not. | 不 不过分 |
[11:40] | And you deserve a friend who can give you that | 你值得一个能在不失去意识的情况下 |
[11:42] | without rendering herself unconscious. | 满足你这要求的朋友 |
[11:44] | My boring-ness is driving people away. | 我的无聊把周围的人都吓走了 |
[11:46] | It’s probably why I got dumped, | 这多半也是我被甩的原因 |
[11:48] | and now it’s stopping me from being a good friend. | 现在还阻止我做一个合格的朋友 |
[11:49] | Okay, just ’cause you are boring doesn’t make you a bad friend. | 打住 就因为你无聊不代表你是差劲的朋友 |
[11:53] | I mean, without you, I’d have no one to recommend a podiatrist. | 没有你 就没人给我推荐足疗师了 |
[11:55] | – Dr. Nuzzbaum’s the best, isn’t he? – Oh, my gosh. | -纳兹堡医生最棒了 -我的天 |
[11:57] | These insoles changed my whole posture. | 这些鞋垫改变了我整个姿态 |
[11:59] | I knew they would. | 我就知道可以的 |
[12:01] | – Hey. – Hey, guys. | -嘿 -你们好啊 |
[12:02] | Madison invited me to come. | 麦迪逊叫我来的 |
[12:04] | She said we’re gonna fix all the things that are wrong with me, | 她说我们要解决我所有的问题 |
[12:06] | and I’m told it’s a very long list. | 据说问题有点多 |
[12:09] | I think Stella’s tired of always having to be the party, | 史黛拉好像厌倦了总是去派对 |
[12:12] | and I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[12:13] | I want to do something for her. | 我想为她做点什么 |
[12:14] | She said she needed new headphones. | 她说她需要新耳机 |
[12:16] | No, I mean, like, actually do something. | 不 我是说真的做点什么 |
[12:18] | You guys have been so there for me during my breakup, | 我分手期间你们那么支持我 |
[12:20] | and I just want to do the same. | 我也想做同样的事 |
[12:22] | I want to plan a really fun night out for Stella. | 我想为史黛拉筹划一个很有意思的晚上 |
[12:25] | The kind of night that’ll make her go, | 能让她发出感叹 |
[12:27] | “Whoa. That was a really fun night.” | “今晚真是有意思” |
[12:29] | That’s really sweet, Jules. But you can’t “Out-Stella” Stella. | 你真好 茱尔斯 但你没法用史黛拉的方式帮到史黛拉 |
[12:32] | It’s not your brand. | 这不是你的品牌 |
[12:33] | I mean, your brand is recommending a good podiatrist. | 你的品牌是推荐好的足疗师 |
[12:35] | Nuzzbaum does good work. | 纳兹堡水平很不错 |
[12:37] | Should I be withholding that information from the world? | 我该向全世界隐瞒这消息吗 |
[12:39] | This is exactly what I’m trying to teach Izzy. | 这正是我想教会伊兹的 |
[12:41] | She’s all over the place, pretending to be someone she’s not. | 她很困惑 假装成别人 |
[12:44] | Oh, so you’re trying to “Madison” Izzy? | 所以你是想用麦迪逊的方式帮伊兹吗 |
[12:46] | Oh, excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:47] | You said I’m trying to “Stella” Stella, | 你说我想用史黛拉的方式帮史黛拉 |
[12:49] | but you’re trying to “Madison” Izzy. | 但你试图用麦迪逊的方式帮伊兹 |
[12:51] | Identifying her flaws, | 识别她的缺点 |
[12:53] | putting your spin on it, | 扭曲真相 |
[12:54] | managing her image. You’re giving her the full Madison. | 管理她的形象 你是给她用上了全套麦迪逊手段 |
[12:57] | Okay, fine. I am. But between that, | 好吧 没错 我忙完这事 |
[12:59] | and kicking your ass on this hike, | 以及跟你徒步之后 |
[13:01] | – I’m gonna need to “Jules” Myself later. – What is that? | -我晚点需要给自己来点”茱尔斯” -那是什么 |
[13:04] | When you change out of one set of pajamas, | 你换完一套睡衣后 |
[13:05] | directly into another set of pajamas. | 直接又穿上另一套睡衣 |
[13:08] | Not funny! | 不好笑 |
[13:11] | Hey, don’t die before you get up here. | 不要在你上来前就死掉 |
[13:13] | I want us to all take a picture. | 我想要我们所有人一起合影 |
[13:14] | We’re in a fight. All of us. I’m mad at all of you. | 我们在吵架 我在生你们所有人的气 |
[13:18] | Plan a fun night out for the most fun girl on the planet. | 为地球上最有趣的女生筹备一个有趣之夜 |
[13:21] | How hard could that be? | 这能有多难 |
[13:23] | I can do this. I’m fun. | 我可以做到 我很有趣 |
[13:25] | I’m so fun I’m gonna Google “Fun.” | 我特别有趣 我要搜索”有趣” |
[13:28] | Find out where it happens. | 找到有趣的地方 |
[13:29] | “Best places to have fun.” | “玩乐的最佳地点” |
[13:33] | “Best places to have funerals.” | “举行葬礼的最佳地点” |
[13:34] | It’s never too late to plan for life’s longest nap. | 为生命里最长的睡眠做准备永远不晚 |
[13:36] | You don’t know me, Internet. | 你不了解我 网络 |
[13:38] | “Things to do for fun.” | “有趣的事情” |
[13:41] | Fungus? | 真菌 |
[13:42] | Dr. Nuzzbaum. | 纳兹堡医生 |
[13:43] | Most highly rated podiatrist in greater Los Angeles | 大洛杉矶地区评价最高的足疗师 |
[13:46] | Goddamn it, Nuzzbaum. | 该死 纳兹堡 |
[13:47] | “Popular nightclubs.” | “热门夜店” |
[13:51] | So the club is pretty simple, | 俱乐部很简单 |
[13:53] | if you’ve got a webcam and you’ve got needles. | 如果你有网络摄像头和蜡烛的话 |
[13:55] | Come on! “Underground parties.” | 拜托 “地下派对” |
[13:56] | “Under eye circles”? Rude. | “眼圈之下” 粗俗 |
[13:59] | Are you still watching The Great British Bake Off? | 你还在看《英国家庭烘焙大赛》吗 |
[14:02] | Press play to continue. | 点击播放继续观看 |
[14:05] | Fine. But just the rest of this episode, then I keep searching. | 好吧 不过就把这集剩下的看完 然后继续搜索 |
[14:12] | First things first. | 首要事情 |
[14:13] | We can’t build a brand off a fake identity. | 我们不能给一个假身份打造品牌 |
[14:15] | You pretended to be Alison at work, | 你在公司里假装是艾莉森 |
[14:16] | because you’re not confident in who you really are. | 因为你对真实的自己不够自信 |
[14:18] | Izzy. Yes, that’s correct. | 伊兹 没错 |
[14:20] | Okay. Well, I’m sure “Izzy” Has selling points. | 好 我相信”伊兹”肯定也有卖点 |
[14:23] | We just have to clarify them. | 我们只需要将其阐明 |
[14:25] | How would you sell yourself to me? | 你会怎么把自己卖给我 |
[14:26] | For free. You can totally have me. | 免费 你可以拥有我 |
[14:29] | I’ll pay you to take me. | 我会给你钱让你带走我 |
[14:31] | – Wrong. – On Etsy? | -错 -在Etsy[手工艺品网站]上卖 |
[14:33] | – Wrong. – EBay. | -错 -易趣网 |
[14:34] | – Wrong. – It’s Etsy, isn’t it? | -错 -是Etsy 对吗 |
[14:35] | I, I meant, | 我是说 |
[14:36] | how would you sell yourself as a person? Like, marketing. | 你要怎么推销你的为人 比如市场营销 |
[14:40] | Well, for marketing at Woom, | 在乌姆做市场营销 |
[14:41] | I usually make a pitch presentation. | 我一般都会做一个推销演示 |
[14:49] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[14:50] | When you said you wanted to surprise me with plans tonight, | 你说你今晚给我准备了惊喜的时候 |
[14:52] | I kind of assumed, like, a chill night in, | 我以为会是在家里放松 |
[14:55] | where we play non-strip Uno or something. | 玩不脱衣的UNO牌游戏什么的 |
[14:57] | They just call that “Uno.” | 他们就称之为UNO牌 |
[14:59] | I mean, I even wore my comfy clothes. | 我甚至穿了我的舒适衣服 |
[15:01] | This is how you dress when you’re not trying? | 你没有努力打扮的时候就穿成这样 |
[15:03] | – Yeah. – Okay. Nope. | -是的 -好吧 不 |
[15:06] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[15:09] | Hi. Wiley. Party of two. | 你好 怀莉 两位 |
[15:11] | Um, online you only had a 4:30 p. M. Reservation, | 网上显示只有4:30有预约 |
[15:14] | but I called and you said you might be able to accommodate me. | 但我打电话 你说或许可以给我安排位置 |
[15:17] | We’re fully committed. | 我们满客了 |
[15:18] | Hey. It’s, uh, Stella. Fabian’s friend. | 我是史黛拉 费比安的朋友 |
[15:21] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. Right this way. | 天 抱歉 这边请 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | I can’t believe you know someone here. | 你竟然认识这里的人 |
[15:30] | This place has been open for four days. | 这里才开业四天 |
[15:32] | I went to the soft opening. But I didn’t see it from out here. | 我参加了试营业 不过我没看到这外面 |
[15:35] | We were in the back, in some small private kitchen | 我们当时在后面的私人厨房里 |
[15:38] | doing this dumb, curated tasting menu thing | 跟着一个世界闻名的主厨 |
[15:40] | with this stupid, world-renowned head chef. | 品尝精选菜肴 |
[15:43] | Oh, hi. Um, could you tell us the specials? | 你好 能跟我们说说特色菜吗 |
[15:46] | No. | 不 |
[15:58] | Desalinated snake venom. | 脱盐蛇毒 |
[16:01] | If this isn’t your vibe, we can totally do couch, takeout, | 如果你不喜欢这个 我们可以在沙发上点外卖 |
[16:05] | Nutella from the jar. Seriously. | 吃巧克力酱 真的 |
[16:06] | No. We’re not doing that. | 不 别想了 |
[16:08] | – We’re being fun. – Okay. | -我们要玩乐 -好吧 |
[16:09] | Now. Ahem. I feel a little weird about having these, but… | 现在 我感觉有点怪 要吃这个 不过 |
[16:14] | Here. | 给 |
[16:17] | Sour Patch Kids? | 小人形酸味软糖 |
[16:18] | What? No. These are… | 什么 不 这些是 |
[16:20] | weed gummies. | 大麻软糖 |
[16:21] | – Honey, these are Sour Patch Kids. – That’s impossible. | -亲爱的 这是小人形酸味软糖 -不可能 |
[16:24] | Jeremy’s cousin left them at our place | 杰瑞米表弟去年来看大学的时候 |
[16:25] | when he was here visiting colleges last year. | 留在我们家的 |
[16:27] | I found them in a sketchy plastic baggie with a note that said, | 我在一个可疑的塑料袋里发现的 上面还有张纸条写着 |
[16:30] | “Enjoy your trip.” | “享受你的旅程[迷幻之旅]” |
[16:33] | I’m guessing because his mom packed him snacks for his trip. | 我猜那是他妈给他旅途准备的零食 |
[16:37] | Because she’s a mom, and not a drug dealer. | 因为她是母亲 不是贩毒的 |
[16:49] | Taste like a Sour Patch Kid? | 味道像小人形酸味软糖吗 |
[16:51] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[16:58] | Husband goals. | 理想老公 |
[17:01] | Ryan Gosling. | 瑞恩·高斯林 |
[17:02] | Overdone. | 过了 |
[17:04] | Style icon. | 时尚偶像 |
[17:06] | – Kendall Jenner. – Cliche. | -肯达尔·詹娜 -俗套 |
[17:08] | – Favorite season. – Do not say fall. | -最爱的季节 -别说秋季 |
[17:13] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别理解错 |
[17:14] | but you are the most basic bitch I’ve ever seen, | 但你是我见过的最烂俗的婊子 |
[17:16] | and I’ve been to the Museum of Ice Cream. | 我可是去过冰淇淋博物馆的 |
[17:18] | But this is all so generic. Is this stuff really even you? | 但这都太普通了 这真的是你吗 |
[17:21] | I don’t know anymore, | 我也不知道了 |
[17:23] | okay? | 好吗 |
[17:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:26] | My entire life, I’ve just wanted to be someone people liked, | 我这辈子 我就想做一个受人喜欢的人 |
[17:29] | but I don’t think that’s possible for me. | 但我想这是不可能完成任务 |
[17:32] | Look, I don’t think you’re basic. | 听着 我不觉得你烂俗 |
[17:35] | You are fully bananas, but you are not basic. | 你很疯狂 但你不烂俗 |
[17:38] | And even though the amount you try | 尽管大多数时候 |
[17:39] | is seriously problematic most of the time, | 你尝试的次数很有问题 |
[17:41] | it at least shows that you care. | 但这至少显示你在意 |
[17:43] | You care about Jules, you care about having girlfriends. | 你在乎茱尔斯 你在乎拥有闺蜜 |
[17:47] | And that is definitely not basic. | 这绝不是烂俗 |
[17:50] | Favorite moment? | 最爱的时刻 |
[17:52] | This. | 这一刻 |
[17:53] | Great. You can start being Izzy again. | 很好 你可以重新做回伊兹了 |
[17:54] | What do I tell everyone at work? | 我要怎么跟同事讲 |
[17:56] | I can’t just reintroduce myself. They’ll have me committed. | 我不能重新介绍自己吧 他们会把我送去精神病院 |
[17:59] | Or they’ll un-follow me. | 或者会取关我 |
[18:01] | You mean a relaunch. | 你是说重新上市 |
[18:03] | This I can do. Come on. | 这个我会 来吧 |
[18:07] | Okay. I realize the night’s been off to a rough start, | 好吧 我意识到今晚开局不利 |
[18:10] | but I just read about this brand-new nautical-themed bar | 但我刚看到新闻说开了一家新的航海主题酒吧 |
[18:12] | that’s literally on this docked boat, | 就在这艘停靠在码头的船上 |
[18:14] | and it’s supposed to be really cool. | 应该会很酷 |
[18:15] | Please tell me you haven’t already been. | 请告诉我你还没去过 |
[18:17] | No. And actually this seems really dope. | 没有 感觉挺酷的 |
[18:19] | Great. First round’s on me. | 好极了 第一轮我请客 |
[18:24] | Oh. Seems pretty cool. | 真的挺酷的 |
[18:27] | Good vibes. | 气氛不错 |
[18:28] | And the guy-to-lady ratio is favorable. | 男女比例也很好 |
[18:34] | Ahoy, there, sirs. | 先生们 |
[18:36] | Could you point us in the direction of the bar? | 能给我们指下酒吧在哪吗 |
[18:41] | All right. Let’s get that guy to buy us a drink. | 好了 我们让那人请我们喝酒 |
[19:05] | So, I think that Sour Patch Kid is starting to hit me. | 小人形酸味软糖好像起效了 |
[19:08] | It feels like the bar is moving. | 感觉酒吧在动 |
[19:10] | That’s because the bar is moving. | 那是因为它真的在动 |
[19:19] | Okay. We’re here. | 好 我们在这儿 |
[19:22] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:35] | Alaska? | 阿拉斯加 |
[19:36] | Like, Alaska, Alaska? | 那个阿拉斯加吗 |
[19:39] | I wonder how you say “Alaska” In Finnish? | 芬兰语怎么说阿拉斯加 |
[19:42] | Alaska. | 阿拉斯加 |
[19:43] | Okay. I’m not freaking out. I could do this. | 淡定 别慌 我能做到 |
[19:46] | I could be cool and fun and not care about anything. | 我可以又酷又有趣 什么都不在乎 |
[19:49] | You do it all the time, and everybody loves you. | 你总是这样 大家都喜欢你 |
[19:51] | Yeah, right. I’m Stella. I don’t care about anything. | 是啊 我是史黛拉 我什么都不在乎 |
[19:54] | No, that’s-Oh, I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[19:56] | No, you got it absolutely right. | 你说得没错 |
[19:58] | I mean, why would I care about planning for my future | 既然我已经是个有趣的派对女孩了 |
[20:00] | or going to business school when I’m a fun, party girl? | 我为什么还要在乎筹划未来或者去工商学院 |
[20:03] | Stella, please, | 史黛拉 拜托 |
[20:04] | this is more about me than it was about you, I swear! | 我是在说我不是你 我发誓 |
[20:09] | Attention on deck! This is your captain speaking. | 全体船员注意 我是船长 |
[20:12] | And shit’s about to get weird. | 场面即将失控 |
[20:31] | Okay. You got your story down? | 好了 你记下你的故事了吗 |
[20:33] | When this kid from my high school came out of the closet, | 我高中的时候 有个人出柜 |
[20:35] | he did it in this dramatic musical number, | 他表演了一出音乐剧 |
[20:38] | and people seemed to react really well, | 人们反应良好 |
[20:40] | so maybe I should be doing this in song? | 也许我该用唱歌来表达 |
[20:42] | Okay. Let me go grab some sheet music. | 好 我去拿乐谱 |
[20:45] | – Oh, my God. Really? – I will slap you. | -天呐 真的吗 -我抽死你 |
[20:48] | Hey, ladies. I started us off with a bottle of sparkling rose. | 姐妹们 我先点了一瓶桃红起泡酒 |
[20:54] | Um, Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[20:56] | Alison, before I share another sip of fizzy pink wine with you… | 艾莉森 在我和你共饮起泡酒之前 |
[21:02] | I need to tell you guys the truth. | 我得告诉你们真相 |
[21:05] | My name isn’t Other Alison B. | 我的名字不是另一个艾莉森B |
[21:08] | I know. It must be so hard that I am original Alison B., | 我知道 我是原版艾莉森B对你来说一定很难吧 |
[21:12] | but you should know that “Other,” It doesn’t mean less than. | 但你要知道”另一个”不代表低一等 |
[21:15] | No. My name is Isadora Grossman-Levine. | 不 我叫伊莎多拉·格罗斯曼-莱文 |
[21:20] | Izzy, for short. | 简称伊兹 |
[21:22] | Wait. You lied about your name? | 等等 你在名字上说谎 |
[21:25] | I lied… | 我是为了 |
[21:27] | for my life. | 保命才说谎的 |
[21:29] | It was the spring of my junior year, | 那是大三的春天 |
[21:32] | and I was abroad in the British Big Apple, London, | 我在英国大苹果 伦敦 |
[21:35] | when I met Damien. | 我认识了戴米安 |
[21:37] | It was a whirlwind romance, | 那是段闪电恋爱 |
[21:39] | but when the semester ended, I was ready to leave it behind. | 但是当学期结束时 我本打算把一切抛诸脑后 |
[21:43] | Damien became obsessive. | 戴米安变得痴迷 |
[21:46] | He followed me back to America | 他跟我回到了美国 |
[21:48] | and showed up at my doorstep. | 出现在我家门口 |
[21:50] | He was tortured by his love for me. | 他因为对我的爱而痛苦不堪 |
[21:53] | And we were afraid he might try to hurt us both, | 我们担心他会试图伤害我们俩 |
[21:55] | like in Romeo and Juliet. | 就像罗密欧和朱丽叶那样 |
[21:56] | But not the original. The remake with Leo in it– | 但不是原版 是莱昂纳多演的那部翻拍版 |
[21:59] | – Bring it back. – The only thing I could do was disappear. | -别扯远了 -我唯一能做的就是消失 |
[22:02] | Change my name. | 改名换姓 |
[22:04] | Damien went crazy trying to find me over the years, | 戴米安这些年疯狂寻找我 |
[22:07] | but I just got word from my lawyer. | 但我刚从我律师那得到消息 |
[22:11] | He finally did it. | 他终于做到了 |
[22:13] | – He killed himself? – No, he moved to Tampa. | -自杀了吗 -不 他搬去了坦帕 |
[22:15] | And got eaten by a giant alligator. | 然后被一只大鳄鱼给吃了 |
[22:18] | As much as I mourn for him… | 虽然我为他感到悲伤 |
[22:22] | I am finally able to tell my story. | 但我终于能讲述我的故事 |
[22:26] | And reveal who I really am. | 揭露我真实的身份 |
[22:28] | Isadora Grossman-Levine… | 伊莎多拉·格罗斯曼-莱文 |
[22:32] | the first. | 第一代 |
[22:35] | That is… | 这… |
[22:38] | So fucking cool. | 太他妈酷了 |
[22:40] | No guy has every considered murder-suicide-ing me. | 从没有男人考虑为我谋杀自杀 |
[22:43] | I’m basically disgusting. | 我那么恶心 |
[22:44] | I’m getting another bottle. | 我要再去买一瓶 |
[22:46] | Izzy, you have to tell us more about abroad. | 伊兹 你得多讲讲你在国外的事 |
[22:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:09] | Ugh. Without a chaser, you can really taste the potato. | 没了追饮酒 你能尝到土豆的味道 |
[23:14] | Hey, why would I care that I end up on a random fishing boat | 我为什么要在乎我上了一艘 |
[23:17] | going thousands of miles away? | 要开往数千英里之外地方的船 |
[23:19] | Embrace the chaos. | 接受混乱 |
[23:20] | That’s all anyone ever expects of me. | 这是所有人对我的期望 |
[23:23] | You, my mom, the whole world. Why fight it? | 你 我妈 全世界 何必抵抗呢 |
[23:25] | No, no, no. I don’t think that at all. | 不不 我完全不这么想 |
[23:27] | I was just trying to show… | 我只是想展示 |
[23:28] | that I can be fun. | 我也能很有趣 |
[23:30] | Not that you can’t not be fun. | 并不是你不能不有趣 |
[23:32] | I’m too drunk to explain this correctly. | 我喝高了 无法正确解释 |
[23:34] | Yeah, we are who we are, Jules. | 我们就是这样 茱尔斯 |
[23:36] | So fuck it. | 别管了 |
[23:37] | We may as well make the most of it. | 我们还不如好好享受 |
[23:40] | Frans. | 弗兰斯 |
[23:41] | I take back what I said. | 我收回我说的话 |
[23:42] | I will marry you. | 我要嫁给你 |
[23:50] | I will not be a buzzkill, I will not be a buzzkill. | 我不要做扫兴者 我不要做扫兴者 |
[23:52] | I will not be a buzzkill. I will not be a buzzkill. | 我不要做扫兴者 我不要做扫兴者 |
[23:55] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[24:04] | Do you swear to tell the truth, even though you’re no fun, | 你发誓会说实话吗 尽管你无趣 |
[24:06] | have never been fun, and never will be? | 从来没有趣过 以后也不会 |
[24:08] | Jules Wiley, you are charged with murdering the buzz | 茱尔斯·怀利 你被指控犯下 |
[24:11] | in the first degree. How do you plead? | 一级扫兴罪 你要怎么辩护 |
[24:13] | I didn’t do it! I’m not a buzzkill! | 我没有 我不是扫兴者 |
[24:16] | Counsel, | 律师 |
[24:17] | control your witness. | 控制你的证人 |
[24:20] | The buzz is dead, your honor. | 兴致已死 法官大人 |
[24:22] | The only question now is… | 现在唯一的问题就是 |
[24:24] | who did it. | 谁干的 |
[24:25] | The coroner put the approximate time of death | 验尸官估计大致死亡时间 |
[24:27] | between 12:06 and 12:17 in the morning. | 在凌晨12:06到12:17之间 |
[24:31] | Ms. Wiley, can you confirm for us where you were at that time? | 怀利小姐 你能告诉我们那个时间你在哪吗 |
[24:34] | I’ve been on the boat. I’ve been drinking. I’m being fun. | 我一直在船上 我在喝酒 我很有趣 |
[24:38] | Let the record show that Ms. Wiley | 让记录展示怀利小姐 |
[24:41] | has been holding the same full beer | 手里拿着同一瓶啤酒 |
[24:45] | for the better part of an hour. | 将近一个小时 |
[24:46] | – Objection! – Overruled. | -反对 -反对无效 |
[24:48] | Judge, I’d like to enter into the record | 法官 我想引入记录 |
[24:52] | exhibit 2A. | 2A号证据 |
[25:01] | June 22, 2019. | 2019年6月22日 |
[25:04] | Ms. Wiley turned the lights on | 怀利小姐在一个家庭派对上 |
[25:07] | in the middle of a house party. | 把灯打开 |
[25:09] | That was an accident. I was just trying to find my keys. | 那是意外 我是想找我的钥匙 |
[25:11] | So you could leave the party early, Ms. Wiley? | 所以你好提前离开派对吗 怀利小姐 |
[25:14] | What we have here, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 我们所看到的 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[25:17] | is a pattern of behavior. | 是一个行为模式 |
[25:20] | Vibes ruined, blankets wetted. | 气氛被破坏 毛毯被打湿 |
[25:22] | This woman has, over the years, | 这个女人 多年来 |
[25:24] | harshed several mellows. | 经常大煞风景 |
[25:26] | And I don’t think the people can rest until justice is served. | 我认为在正义得到伸张前人们无法获得安宁 |
[25:31] | You don’t understand! I didn’t want to kill the buzz. | 你不明白 我不想扫兴的 |
[25:34] | I was trying not to! | 我当时是在尽力不扫兴 |
[25:36] | Things were just getting out of control. | 只是事情失控 |
[25:38] | They had to be stopped. They had to be stopped. | 我必须阻止他们 我必须阻止他们 |
[25:40] | They had to be… stop! | 我必须阻止… 停下 |
[25:43] | I’m the lame one. I’m boring. I’m a buzzkill. | 我差劲 我无聊 我是扫兴者 |
[25:45] | And I am getting us out of here. | 我要带我们离开这里 |
[25:47] | Siri Hey, Siri? | |
[25:48] | What’s Finnish for “Turn the fuck around”? | 芬兰语怎么说”他妈的给我掉头” |
[25:54] | I am starving. | 我饿死了 |
[25:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:58] | All I’ve eaten today is | 我今天就吃了 |
[25:59] | half a glow stick and that Sour Patch Kid. | 半根发光棒和那个小人形酸味软糖 |
[26:02] | Oh, you know what sounds really good right now? | 你知道现在适合吃什么吗 |
[26:05] | – Pancakes. – Oh, God! | -松饼 -天呐 |
[26:23] | These are good plain. | 这个素松饼挺好吃的 |
[26:26] | I tried to be as fun as you for one night. | 就这么一个晚上 我想变得和你一样有趣 |
[26:28] | And I almost got us shipped off to Alaska. | 我就差点让我们坐船到阿拉斯加 |
[26:30] | Who says Alaska’s not fun? | 谁说阿拉斯加无趣了 |
[26:32] | I think the two of us | 我觉得我们俩 |
[26:33] | could have started something really beautiful there. | 可以在那边展开美好新生活 |
[26:34] | Don’t you mean the three of us? | 你是说我们仨吧 |
[26:36] | Oh, yeah. You, me, and Frans. | 对 你 我还有弗兰斯 |
[26:37] | But don’t sell yourself short. Gideon was totally into you. | 不过别妄自菲薄 基迪恩喜欢你 |
[26:42] | I just wanted to come through for you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[26:44] | You did. | 你帮到了 |
[26:45] | Something like this was actually exactly what I wanted. | 这正是我想要的 |
[26:48] | Something like pancakes? | 松饼吗 |
[26:49] | Mm, something regular. And by regular, | 普通的东西 我说的普通 |
[26:52] | I don’t mean boring. I mean real. | 我不是指无聊 而是真实 |
[26:55] | Well, these jackets for real smell like tuna. | 这外套真的有金枪鱼的味道 |
[26:58] | Are you kidding? I’m gonna wear this thing all the time. | 你开玩笑吗 我要一直穿下去 |
[27:01] | I mean, you and Madison have your Aruba T-shirts. | 你和麦迪逊有阿鲁巴T恤 |
[27:03] | Now you and I have something. | 现在我们之间也有了特别衣服了 |
[27:06] | So, business school? | 工商学院 |
[27:08] | Yeah. I don’t know, I mean, | 我也不知道 |
[27:10] | I think there’s a version of settled-down me | 我觉得我想见见 |
[27:11] | I’m interested in meeting. | 安定下来的我 |
[27:13] | Like maybe one day I might want to run a nonprofit. | 也许有一天我会想要成立一个非盈利组织 |
[27:16] | You know you even have to go to school | 你知道你甚至得去上学 |
[27:17] | to not make companies money? | 才能不赚公司的钱吗 |
[27:21] | – It’s very backward. – Yeah. | -很落后 -嗯 |
[27:22] | Where have you been? I was freaking out. | 你们去哪了 我吓死了 |
[27:25] | I texted both of you last night and neither of you responded, | 我昨晚给你们都发了短信 结果没人回 |
[27:27] | so I’ve been tracking your location, | 我一直在追踪你们的位置 |
[27:28] | and you’ve been in the middle of the fucking ocean | 过去六小时 你们俩 |
[27:30] | for the last six hours! | 一直在海上 |
[27:31] | Yeah, it was an eventful evening. | 嗯 不平凡的一晚 |
[27:32] | Us, too. My fake stalker boyfriend died. | 我们也是 我的假跟踪狂男友死了 |
[27:35] | Yeah. We can call her Izzy now. | 对 我们现在可以叫她伊兹了 |
[27:37] | I know he never existed, | 我知道他从来没存在过 |
[27:39] | but, like, I just can’t believe he’s gone. | 但我不敢相信他就这么没了 |
[27:44] | Oh, God, what is that smell? | 天 什么味道 |
[27:45] | – I think my jacket. – Oh, God! | -我觉得是我的外套 -天 |
[27:47] | – Do you guys want– – It’s us. | -你们想… -是我们 |
[27:49] | Oh, God! | 天 |
[27:50] | – Yeah. – Oh, God. I need some coffee. | -嗯 -天 我要喝咖啡 |