时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Enter your goal. | 输入你的目标 |
[00:12] | My goal. | 我的目标 |
[00:14] | How about… 100 steps? | 100步怎么样 |
[00:17] | If you have recently been dumped, | 如果你最近被甩 |
[00:19] | please enter a more challenging goal. | 请输入一个更具挑战性的目标 |
[00:21] | Okay. Uh, 200 steps. | 好 200步 |
[00:24] | This is why no one loves you. Enter your goal. | 所以没人爱你 输入你的目标 |
[00:28] | Fine, 350 steps. Are you satisfied? Are you? | 好吧 350步 满意了吗 |
[00:34] | Begin workout. | 开始锻炼 |
[00:37] | All right. | 好 |
[00:38] | Clean break, new me. | 一刀两断 崭新的我 |
[00:40] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[00:44] | Workout paused. Increase pace to continue. | 锻炼暂停 如要继续请加快节奏 |
[00:46] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[00:48] | Resume workout. | 锻炼继续 |
[00:50] | Workout paused. | 锻炼暂停 |
[00:51] | – Feel inferior to continue. – Wait, what? | -如要继续请感到自卑 -什么 |
[00:54] | Let’s go, girls. Last one to spin class buys kombucha. | 加油 姑娘们 最后一个到达蹬车课的买康普茶 |
[00:59] | On your left! | 注意左边 |
[01:01] | Disguise tears as face sweat to continue. | 如要继续请把泪水伪装成汗水 |
[01:04] | I’m not crying. | 我没哭 |
[01:05] | Hit rock bottom to continue. | 如要继续请跌入低谷 |
[01:08] | Distance traveled: 0.3 flights. | 移动距离 0.3段楼梯 |
[01:12] | Calories burned: | 消耗的热量 |
[01:15] | Workout complete. | 锻炼完成 |
[01:46] | Hey, Dollface. | 娃娃脸 |
[01:48] | – Jesus, you scared me. – You don’t look so good. | -老天 你吓到我了 -你看上去不太好 |
[01:52] | Did you order from that Indian restaurant again? | 你又从那家印度餐馆点了外卖吗 |
[01:54] | No, I didn’t order from that Indian restaurant again. | 没有 我没又从那家印度餐馆点外卖 |
[01:56] | You know, after last time, | 上次以后 |
[01:57] | we decided you have to get extra mild. | 我们决定了你要吃清淡食物 |
[02:01] | I went for a run. | 我去跑步了 |
[02:03] | Like intentionally? | 刻意去的吗 |
[02:04] | Okay, what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[02:06] | I thought you were gonna | 你不是说在我找新家期间 |
[02:07] | stay at your sister’s while I look for a place. | 要去你姐家住吗 |
[02:10] | It’s Sunday, Juju. | 今天是周日 小茱 |
[02:12] | I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else. | 我还能去哪 |
[02:17] | Do you mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[02:18] | Of course. Ramona doesn’t have DirecTV, | 当然 雷蒙娜家没有DirecTV |
[02:21] | and this is the only place I can watch NFL Sunday Ticket. | 这是我能观看NFL周日赛的唯一地方 |
[02:25] | Football. | 橄榄球 |
[02:27] | You’re here ’cause of football. | 你是因为橄榄球而来 |
[02:29] | Yeah, well, I lost fantasy this week | 这周的梦幻联赛我输了 |
[02:31] | so I kinda have to host the league. | 所以我不得不做主人 |
[02:33] | Um… I know you normally like to watch with us, | 我知道你一般喜欢和我们一起看 |
[02:37] | but, you know, the guys all heard what happened, so… | 但他们都听说了我们分手的事 所以 |
[02:42] | I just don’t want you to have to deal with that by… | 我只是不希望你 |
[02:44] | by being here. | 应付这一切 |
[02:46] | Actually, you know what, that is perfect for me | 实际上 这很完美 |
[02:49] | because I have a bunch of plans for the day anyway. | 因为我今天反正也有很多安排 |
[02:55] | Lots of stuff. | 很多事 |
[02:57] | A morning jog and then a puzzle, you’re just like my dad. | 清晨慢跑然后拼图 你就跟我爸一样 |
[03:00] | Your dad who is a cost-accountant and is 66 and is a man? | 你爸是个成本会计师 66岁 还是个男人 |
[03:05] | Don’t take it like that. I love my dad. | 别这么理解 我爱我爸 |
[03:09] | Good. Good for you. | 真好 真好 |
[03:17] | Time to go somewhere. | 该去个地方 |
[03:21] | I’m a person, people go to places and do things. | 我是一个人 人们会去各种地方做各种事情 |
[03:24] | That’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[03:26] | Those are nouns. | 那些是名词 |
[03:45] | C’mon, sweetheart, move it along. | 拜托 亲爱的 快开走 |
[03:48] | – Uh, to where? – Well, where are you trying to go? | -开去哪 -你想去哪 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. I’m just kinda driving around. | 我不知道 我就是四处乱开 |
[03:53] | – I have nowhere to be. – You made it. | -我无处可去 -你到了 |
[03:55] | Welcome to Nowhere to Be. | 欢迎来到无处可去 |
[03:57] | Sorry, I didn’t plan on making plans today. | 抱歉 我今天没打算制定计划的 |
[04:00] | My boyfriend dumped me and I have no idea what to do with my day, | 我男友甩了我 我不知道白天该干什么 |
[04:03] | or my apartment, or my entire life. | 不知道去哪找公寓 也不知道该怎么生活 |
[04:06] | If only there were a group of people specifically designed | 要是有一组人 专门 |
[04:10] | for hanging out with and going to for advice. | 负责陪你 给你提建议就好了 |
[04:13] | No. I can’t just call her. | 不 我不能给她打电话 |
[04:15] | I mean, the way we left things… I have no clue where we stand. | 我们最后一次交流 我不知道我们现在是什么关系 |
[04:19] | – Oops. It’s ringing. Eeeee! – Oh, man. | -通了 -天 |
[04:29] | So… I had a good time the other night. | 前天晚上我玩得很开心 |
[04:33] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[04:34] | It ended up being fun. | 挺有趣的 |
[04:35] | Cool. | 酷 |
[04:37] | Yeah, so, um… | 那个 |
[04:39] | I know we had all that time apart, | 我知道我们分开了很久 |
[04:41] | but then we had that night | 然后我们又一起度过了那一晚 |
[04:43] | and I guess I’m just kind of wondering, | 我就想知道 |
[04:45] | um… what are we? | 我们现在算什么 |
[04:50] | Are you trying to define the relationship right now? | 你是想定义我们现在的关系吗 |
[04:52] | No… I mean, we can just | 没有 我们可以就 |
[04:54] | keep things casual, you know, if you want. | 随性点 如果你想的话 |
[04:57] | Well, that’s not what I want. | 那不是我想要的 |
[04:59] | I mean, are we friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[05:02] | Are we best friends? Was that a one-time thing for you? | 是最好的朋友吗 还是对你来说那就是一次性的事 |
[05:06] | You know I’m not that kind of girl. | 你知道我不是那种女生 |
[05:08] | Well, can I see you again? | 我能再见到你吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[05:12] | Stella’s picking me up. You can meet us there. | 史黛拉要来接我 你可以到那来见我们 |
[05:14] | Really? Uh, great. Wait, meet you where? | 真的吗 好啊 等等 在哪见你们 |
[05:17] | Jules, it’s Sunday morning. Where do you think? | 茱尔斯 今天是周日上午 你说呢 |
[05:21] | Well, she didn’t say where they’re going. | 她没说她们要去哪 |
[05:23] | Well, they’re going where all good women go on Sunday mornings. | 她们会去所有女性周日上午去的地方 |
[05:26] | Brunch. | 早午餐 |
[06:04] | Ladies, in the power and the spirit of this Sunday, | 女士们 在这个周日的力量和精神下 |
[06:10] | do you feel free? | 你感受到自由了吗 |
[06:12] | Yes! | 感受到了 |
[06:13] | Do you feel gluten free? | 你感受到了无麸质吗 |
[06:15] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[06:17] | Can I get an amen? | 能说句阿门吗 |
[06:18] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[06:21] | I’m just saying, my cousin’s friend took those gummy hair vitamins | 我就是说 我表姐的朋友吃了毛发维生素软糖 |
[06:23] | and her baby was born with a full beard. | 她的宝宝一出生就长满胡须 |
[06:25] | – Hey. Uh, sorry I’m late. – Oh, no worries, girl. | -抱歉 我来晚了 -没事 |
[06:29] | All good. | 没事 |
[06:30] | Thanks again for letting me crash. | 再次谢谢让我闯入 |
[06:32] | Hey, you’re not crashing, you were invited. | 你没有闯入 你是受邀而来 |
[06:34] | Well, thanks again for inviting me. | 再次感谢邀请我 |
[06:38] | Well, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[06:47] | Okay, fuck it, I can’t take this. | 不管了 我受不了了 |
[06:48] | Just tell us what’s going on with Jeremy. | 告诉我们你和杰瑞米怎么回事 |
[06:49] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:50] | Honestly, I thought that | 老实说 我以为 |
[06:51] | was going to be the whole goddamn brunch. | 我们早午餐会在互相寒暄中度过 |
[06:52] | Well he’s having his fantasy league over | 他要在家里办梦幻联赛 |
[06:54] | and he actually kicked me out. | 他把我赶出来了 |
[06:56] | Okay, pause. You’re still living there? | 暂停 你还住在那 |
[06:58] | Oh, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:00] | And it’s just temporary until I find a new place. | 只是暂时的 我找到住处后就会搬走 |
[07:02] | Actually, I saw this guesthouse on Craigslist | 我在分类网上看到了一个小型民宿 |
[07:04] | that I actually think could be really great for me. | 我觉得很适合我 |
[07:06] | The post said “Vintage furniture, | 广告上说”复古家具 |
[07:08] | antique charm, accessible floorplan”– | 古董魅力 无障碍地板平面图 |
[07:10] | No, you are not living somewhere from Craigslist | 不行 你不能住分类网上的房子 |
[07:12] | because you will get murdered and they’ll make a podcast about it | 因为你会被谋杀 然后他们会成为播客里的素材 |
[07:14] | and they’ll want to interview me and I hate podcast people. | 他们会想采访我 而我讨厌搞播客的人 |
[07:17] | Babe, you need to shake up your life. Okay? | 亲爱的 你得调整你的生活 懂吗 |
[07:19] | And instead of looking for a place, have a travel moment. | 别去找房子了 去旅游 |
[07:22] | Get yourself a map, | 找一张地图 |
[07:23] | put your finger on the farthest place you can imagine, | 把手放在你能想象到的最远的地方 |
[07:25] | and then throw out the map and go to Costa Rica. | 然后扔掉地图 去哥斯达黎加 |
[07:28] | So intentionally get lost in the jungle? | 故意迷失在丛林里吗 |
[07:30] | That’s terrible advice. | 这建议太馊了 |
[07:31] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize my advice was getting graded. | 不好意思 我不知道我的建议还要被评级 |
[07:36] | You need to find an apartment that’s aspirational- | 你得找到一间上进的公寓 |
[07:38] | a view, a gym… | 有风景 有健身房 |
[07:41] | something that says, “I put the ‘sexy’ in ‘sexcessful.'” | 表达着”我的性成功里蕴含了性感” |
[07:44] | If “Successful” Was spelled differently. | 如果”成功”拼法不同的话 |
[07:45] | Oh sure, because all rich successful people are happy. | 当然了 因为所有成功人士都很幸福 |
[07:48] | Think about it, Madison. Steve Jobs killed himself. | 想想吧 麦迪逊 史蒂夫·乔布斯自杀 |
[07:52] | Steve Jobs didn’t kill himself. | 史蒂夫·乔布斯没有自杀 |
[07:53] | Okay, why are you always correcting me? | 你干嘛老是纠正我 |
[07:54] | Because you’re consistently wrong. | 因为你总是说错 |
[07:57] | Um, you know, this isn’t something I have to figure out today. | 那个 我不用非得今天就搞清这些事 |
[08:00] | – Don’t sweat it, Jules. – Yeah, this has nothing to do with you. | -别紧张 茱尔斯 -这跟你无关 |
[08:03] | I mean, it is an argument about me and I did directly cause it, | 这是个关于我的争论 也是我一手造成的 |
[08:05] | but, yeah, no worries. | 不过是的 不用担心 |
[08:06] | – Hey, where’s the alcohol man? – Yeah. | -那个倒酒的人呢 -是啊 |
[08:09] | Well, Jules, why don’t you try a mimosa? | 茱尔斯 你要不试试含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[08:11] | I mean, sure, the champagne is more expensive, | 香槟是更贵 |
[08:13] | but it’s a quality of successful people to invest in themselves. | 但这是成功人士投资自己的品质 |
[08:16] | Or get a Bloody Mary. | 或者喝血腥玛丽 |
[08:17] | It has qualities of fun, happy, sexy people | 它含有有趣 幸福 性感之人的品质 |
[08:19] | who like to spice it up every now and then. | 他们隔三差五就想给生活增添趣味 |
[08:21] | Oh yeah, basing your entire life philosophy off Eat Pray Love | 是啊 整个人生哲学都是基于《美食 祈祷和恋爱》 |
[08:24] | sounds spicy, Stell. | 听上去可刺激了 小黛 |
[08:25] | Well, I can’t wait to read your memoir, Mads: | 我等不及读你的传记了 麦子 |
[08:28] | I Worked. Then I Died. | 我工作过 然后死了 |
[08:31] | Can I take your order? | 准备好点餐了吗 |
[08:34] | I think I need a minute. | 再给我点时间 |
[08:39] | Okay, the fact that I got you this appointment is insane. | 我能给你约上简直不可思议 |
[08:42] | You know the Property Brothers? | 你知道《装修兄弟》吗 |
[08:44] | This is their third cousin. By blood. | 这是他们的第三代堂兄弟 按照血统来说 |
[08:47] | I just hope choosing to take your advice doesn’t make Stella upset. | 我只是希望接受你的建议不会让史黛拉生气 |
[08:50] | I just feel like aspirational could be what I need right now. | 我感觉我现在正需要进取心 |
[08:53] | You made exactly the right decision. | 你做出了正确的决定 |
[08:55] | Look, I love Stell, | 听着 我爱小黛 |
[08:56] | but she’s been bouncing from house-sitting gig | 但自从毕业后 她就不停换工作 一会儿照看房子 |
[08:57] | to nannying job to trip abroad since we graduated. | 一会儿当保姆 一会儿出国旅游 |
[09:00] | I mean, she’s basically a very well-dressed homeless person. | 她其实就是个衣着光鲜的无家可归之人 |
[09:02] | Ladies, welcome. Who’s ready to change their entire life? | 女士们 欢迎 谁准备好改变她们的生活了 |
[09:06] | Um, me. | 我 |
[09:08] | This view is the only view in the entire city | 这里是全城中唯一可看到 |
[09:11] | that offers visibility into the homes of all 19 Kardashians, | 全部19位卡戴珊房子的地方 |
[09:15] | plus, on a clear day… | 而且 天气好的时候 |
[09:18] | Blac Chyna. Yeah. | 还能看到布莱克·希娜[美版凤姐] 嗯 |
[09:20] | This way. | 这边 |
[09:22] | Quick question. | 问个小问题 |
[09:23] | This couch… custom? | 这个沙发是定制的吗 |
[09:24] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh! I knew it! | -是的 -我就知道 |
[09:27] | Three words: Japanese snow monkeys. | 三个词 日本雪猴 |
[09:31] | Could I have a few more words? | 能再提示几个词吗 |
[09:36] | For your trip abroad. | 你的出国旅行 |
[09:37] | The snow monkeys in the Akaishi Mountains will change your life. | 赤石山的雪猴会改变你的生活 |
[09:40] | Jules, come look at this! | 茱尔斯 快来看 |
[09:42] | One second, I’m just texting… my mom. | 马上 我在跟 我妈发短信 |
[09:47] | It’s really cold there, | 那里很冷 |
[09:48] | but there’s a thermal wear sale at this spot I know. | 但我知道有个地方有防寒服促销 |
[09:50] | I mean, the universe is sending you a sign. | 宇宙在给你发送暗示 |
[09:55] | Ma’am, you don’t work here. | 女士 你不在这儿工作 |
[09:58] | You look amazing. | 你看上去美呆了 |
[10:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:02] | – Jules! – Yep. | -茱尔斯 -来了 |
[10:05] | No, this is beautiful. | 这好漂亮 |
[10:07] | Now, in addition to the amenities in-unit, | 除了内部的便利设施 |
[10:09] | the building features a gym, | 楼里还有健身房 |
[10:10] | two pools, a spa, a rec center, an archery range, | 两个泳池 一个水疗 一个娱乐中心 一个射箭场 |
[10:14] | an in-house therapist, | 一个内部心理咨询师 |
[10:15] | puppies you can play with whenever you want to, | 随时有小狗供你玩 |
[10:18] | two coffee bars with oat milk lattes on draft, | 两家提供冰燕麦牛奶拿铁的咖啡馆 |
[10:22] | a baked crab handroll bar, a recording studio, | 一个烤蟹手卷吧 一个录音室 |
[10:25] | an indoor ski mountain, | 一个室内滑雪山 |
[10:27] | a meditation room | 一间 |
[10:28] | made entirely out of the wax of a Diptyque candle. | 完全由Diptyque蜡做成的冥想室 |
[10:31] | Okay, I’m gonna just, um… how much is this per month? | 好了 我… 一个月房租多少钱 |
[10:38] | – Give you a moment. – Thank you. | -给你点时间看看 -谢谢 |
[10:42] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[10:45] | – Oh, this seems doable. – Doable? | -似乎可行 -可行 |
[10:47] | Doable as what? The gross domestic product of a mid-sized nation? | 怎么可行 一个中等国家的国内生产总值 |
[10:51] | Oh, you are being dramatic, | 你太小题大做了 |
[10:53] | I’m sure you’re doing fine at work. What are you making? | 你薪水肯定不错 你工资多少 |
[11:02] | Jules, wait, how is that even possible? That’s barely entry level. | 茱尔斯 等等 这怎么可能 那最多算是入门级工资 |
[11:05] | I mean, have you never asked for a raise? | 你从没要求过加薪吗 |
[11:09] | You’ve never asked for a raise? | 你从没要求过加薪 |
[11:10] | Okay, I’m sorry. Listen, I just– | 好吧 不好意思 我… |
[11:11] | I just find talking to Celeste incredibly intimidating. | 我只是觉得和西莱丝特谈话极其吓人 |
[11:14] | Okay, that’s it. Forget the apartment. | 行了 别管公寓了 |
[11:17] | New piece of advice-you’re sitting down with your boss today, | 新的建议 你今天就去找你的老板 |
[11:20] | you are being strong, assertive, and leaning the fuck in. | 要坚强 自信 挺身而进 |
[11:23] | – Okay, I will try. I’m sorry. – And that word. | -我会试试的 抱歉 -那个词 |
[11:26] | Okay, under no circumstances are you to apologize | 无论如何 你都不能为 |
[11:28] | for asking to be paid what you deserve. | 要求得到你应有的工资而道歉 |
[11:31] | No matter what: | 无论如何 |
[11:32] | do not say “Sorry.” Got it? | 不准说抱歉 懂吗 |
[11:36] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[11:37] | – Good. – Got it. I’m sorry. | -很好 -懂了 抱歉 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry that I said I’m sorry before. | 我是为我之前说的抱歉而道歉 |
[11:45] | I really appreciate you taking the time to meet with me, Ms. Oslow. | 我很感谢你抽空见我 奥斯洛女士 |
[11:48] | Oh please, call me Celeste. | 拜托 叫我西莱丝特 |
[11:52] | I’m trying this new | 我在为我们 |
[11:53] | amphibian facial for our summer skin care list. | 夏季的护肤清单试用这款新的两栖动物美容 |
[11:57] | It’s unbelievably hydrating. | 这个补水效果简直惊为天人 |
[11:59] | Willow? | 薇洛 |
[12:01] | Speaking of, your skin is luminous. | 说到这个 你的皮肤好光滑 |
[12:04] | What are you using, placenta? | 你平时用什么保养呢 胎盘素吗 |
[12:07] | Soap, mostly. | 主要是香皂 |
[12:09] | Oh, and, uh, water. | 还有水 |
[12:11] | Uh, I’d say water– soap, water– is like the whole routine. | 就是水 香皂 然后再水 大概就这样 |
[12:16] | We haven’t tried that yet. | 这我们倒是没试过 |
[12:18] | Habanero green juice? | 来一杯哈瓦那辣椒绿果汁吗 |
[12:19] | Oh, wow, thanks. Oh, Jesus, okay. | 谢谢 天呐 好的 |
[12:22] | It’s incredibly detoxifying. | 这个排毒效果超级好哦 |
[12:26] | Sorry. Nope… | 抱歉 不… |
[12:28] | Nope, not sorry. | 不对 不是抱歉 |
[12:29] | That was a reasonable reaction to pepper juice and I stand by it. | 我很肯定那只是喝了辣椒汁的正常反应 |
[12:34] | I’m Jules, by the way, from the Web design team. | 对了 我是网页设计团队的茱尔斯 |
[12:38] | I love putting a face to a name around here. | 我喜欢把这里的人和名字对应起来 |
[12:41] | Jules. Jules. | 茱尔斯 茱尔斯 |
[12:44] | Jewels. | 宝石 |
[12:45] | Emeralds. Garnets. Birthstones. | 祖母绿 石榴子石 诞生石 |
[12:47] | Birth. Nesting. Birds. | 诞生 筑巢 鸟类 |
[12:50] | Robins. Blue Jays. Jay. Jules. | 知更鸟 蓝鸦 松鸦 茱尔斯 |
[12:52] | – Got it. – Right. | -记住了 -好的 |
[12:54] | Anyway, the reason I wanted to sit down with you was, uh… | 总之 我来找你是因为… |
[12:57] | No. We talked about this. | 味道不对 我们说过的 |
[13:01] | Um… I’ve been here– | 我在这里工作已经 |
[13:02] | – There’s cilantro in this. – …for a few years. | -这里面有香菜 -有好几年了 |
[13:04] | – You know how I feel about cilantro. – And, um… | -你知道我不喜欢香菜 -然后… |
[13:07] | Soap. | 香皂 |
[13:08] | It’s not feeling spicy enough. | 这喝起来还不够辣 |
[13:11] | The simple fact is that I deserve– | 简单地说就是应该给我 |
[13:17] | My God. Celeste, I am so s… | 我的天啊 西莱丝特 我实在是很… |
[13:23] | Um, that is to say, this was generally regrettable… | 我想说 对此我也一样觉得 |
[13:28] | by me. | 很遗憾 |
[13:52] | Hey, Stell. | 小黛 |
[13:54] | Oh, hey, lady. | 美女 |
[13:56] | It’s Monday. | 今天可是周一啊 |
[13:59] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[14:00] | And we always get our mani-pedis on Fridays, | 我们总是周五来做手足护理的 |
[14:02] | like we’ve been doing every other week for the past two years. | 过去两年里我们都是隔一周的周五 |
[14:06] | Together. | 一起来做 |
[14:08] | Well, I guess since I went today, | 我想说既然今天我来了 |
[14:10] | I’ll be going every other Monday from now on. | 那我以后就改成每隔一周的周一来 |
[14:13] | By myself. | 自己来就好 |
[14:18] | This wouldn’t happen | 这应该不会是 |
[14:19] | to have anything to do with us giving Jules advice | 因为那天吃早午餐时我们给茱尔斯 |
[14:21] | the other day at brunch, would it? | 出主意的事而置气吧 是吗 |
[14:22] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然不是 |
[14:24] | We’re just two girls who want the best for our friend | 我们只是两个真心为朋友着想 |
[14:27] | but totally respect each other’s differing opinions. | 但也能完全尊重彼此不同意见的女生罢了 |
[14:31] | I could not have said it better myself. | 你简直说出了我的心里话 |
[14:36] | Anyhoo, uh, I hope your pedicure is amazing. | 不管怎样 但愿你足部护理舒服得飞起 |
[14:40] | Oh, well, I hope your lunch is incredible. | 我祝你中午用餐愉快 |
[14:43] | I hope tonight feels like your actual birthday. | 我希望你晚上能过得像真的生日那样 |
[14:51] | Bye. | 拜 |
[14:52] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[14:53] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[14:55] | Ta-ta! | 回见 |
[15:03] | Hey, Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[15:06] | Stella, I think I’m ready to leave the country now. | 史黛拉 我准备好出国了 |
[15:13] | Oh. I already have four pairs of long underwear on. | 我已经穿了四件长款内衣了 |
[15:17] | This feels like a lot. | 感觉穿太多了 |
[15:18] | Do you know that most people | 你知道大多数人 |
[15:19] | have never met a Japanese snow monkey? | 从来都没见过日本雪猴吗 |
[15:21] | Which makes me so sad. | 这让我觉得好难过 |
[15:23] | Then I think about a Japanese snow monkey, I feel happy again. | 然后再想起日本雪猴 我就又很开心了 |
[15:29] | I’m not feeling so great. | 我可不怎么开心 |
[15:31] | Sweetie, I know you’re worried that Madison is gonna be upset | 亲爱的 我知道你怕麦迪逊生气 |
[15:33] | that you went with my idea instead of hers. | 因为你听了我建议却没听她的 |
[15:35] | Oh, I meant all the layers, but, yeah, I mean, | 我是说这一大堆衣服 不过 你说的也是 |
[15:37] | I just came back into Madison’s life. | 我才刚刚重新步入麦迪逊的生活 |
[15:39] | I don’t know if a great first move | 如果我不顾她的建议 又再次消失 |
[15:41] | is to just ignore her advice and disappear again. | 我真不知道这样做好不好 |
[15:43] | Madison spends her entire salary on stuff. | 麦迪逊把所有工资都花在物质上了 |
[15:46] | It’s times like these where you need to ask yourself, | 这种时候你就应该扪心自问了 |
[15:48] | do you wanna buy the book or do you wanna be the story? | 你是想成为书的主人 还是故事的主角呢 |
[15:50] | I wanna be wearing less tops. | 我想要少穿两件衣服 |
[15:52] | We just have one last parka to try on | 那我们只剩最后一件风雪大衣了 |
[15:54] | ’cause you don’t wanna get to Mount Hotaka | 毕竟你不想到了穗高岳后 |
[15:55] | and find out your last layer doesn’t fit. | 才发现穿的外套不够合身吧 |
[15:57] | Scoot, scoot. | 快去快去 |
[16:11] | How did the raise go? Shatter that glass ceiling? | 涨薪的事谈的怎么样了 打破天花板了吗 |
[16:14] | No raise, but definite shattering. | 薪资没涨 不过还真的打破了东西 |
[16:18] | How’s it going in there? | 你试得怎么样了 |
[16:20] | Um… it fits. I’m taking it off now. | 挺合身的 我要脱掉了 |
[16:29] | Uh… Stella? | 史黛拉 |
[16:35] | Give me space, Josh. | 让开点 乔西 |
[16:36] | You’ve already tried that, Brendan. | 这招你已经试过了 布兰顿 |
[16:38] | If the mechanism is jammed, | 如果内部结构卡住了 |
[16:39] | reversing it’s only gonna make it worse. | 反着拉只会让它卡得更紧 |
[16:40] | Um… maybe we should just cut it off. | 也许我们应该直接把它割开 |
[16:43] | Cut thermal fiber polar tech? | 把这热纤维保暖高科技品割掉 |
[16:45] | Good luck. Can’t compromise that material with a chainsaw. | 祝你好运 对这高级材料我实在下不了锯 |
[16:48] | Stella, if I die, | 史黛拉 如果我死了 |
[16:49] | please don’t let them bury me in this parka. | 千万别让我穿着这大衣下葬 |
[16:51] | Hey, Jules, stay calm, okay? | 茱尔斯 冷静点 好吗 |
[16:53] | Panic makes the body expand. | 紧张会让身体更加膨胀 |
[16:55] | All right, everyone stand back. I’m an Eagle Scout. | 好吧 大家都往后靠 雄鹰童子军来了 |
[16:59] | We all know you never got your basketry badge, Brendan. | 大家都知道你没拿到编织徽章 布兰顿 |
[17:01] | You guys, please. | 你们俩 别吵了 |
[17:02] | Okay? Bringing Brendan down isn’t gonna lift you up, Josh. | 好吗 贬低布兰顿不会显得你更优秀 乔西 |
[17:05] | I’m literally begging you to get me out of this coat. | 我真心求你们赶紧把我从这大衣里弄出来 |
[17:08] | All right, before I do, I’m gonna need a credit card. | 好吧 我动手前 请先提供下你的信用卡 |
[17:11] | That’s 395 plus tax. | 税后价395元 |
[17:13] | What? Are you shitting me? | 什么 你在耍我吗 |
[17:14] | Oh, do you wanna sign up for our rewards program? | 你想注册参与返利活动吗 |
[17:16] | It won’t be 10% off this purchase, but it will be 10% off– | 这单不能打折 不过之后就可以有九折的… |
[17:18] | Just get this off me! | 赶紧给我脱掉 |
[17:26] | I like this new thing we’re doing | 我挺喜欢我们这新的相处方式 |
[17:28] | where I enter and you scream. | 我一进门你就尖叫 |
[17:29] | It’s a fun dynamic for us. | 这互动方式还挺好玩 |
[17:31] | Also, did you go on, like, a really bad ski trip? | 还有 你是刚经历了趟魔鬼滑雪之旅吗 |
[17:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[17:36] | I don’t know. I just thought I would pop by. | 不知道 就是想来看看 |
[17:39] | – Jeremy. – It’s Monday Night Football? | -杰瑞米 -今天是周一橄榄球之夜 |
[17:41] | Okay, you’ve gotta give me a heads-up | 好吧 你以后如果要过来 |
[17:43] | if you’re coming over here. | 要提前先跟我打声招呼 |
[17:44] | Jules, c’mon, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before. | 茱尔斯 拜托 我又不是没看过 |
[17:47] | I’m happy to get naked, too, | 我也很想脱光光的 |
[17:48] | if that’ll make you more comfortable. | 如果那样能让你更自在的话 |
[17:50] | Thank you, no. No naked-naked stuff is done now, | 谢谢 不了 现在已经没有裸体内容 |
[17:53] | now that you’ve… unsubscribed. | 因为你已经… 解除订阅了 |
[17:57] | Look, I get that this is your place, | 我知道这里是你家 |
[17:58] | but you did say I could stay here | 但是你说我可以暂住在这里 |
[18:00] | till I figured out my next move, so if that’s the case, | 找到地方再搬出去 所以如果是这样 |
[18:02] | there have to be some boundaries. | 我们得设立一些界限 |
[18:04] | Okay, I’m sorry. It’s just… I’m driving Ramona crazy. Okay? | 好吧 抱歉 只是 雷蒙娜快被我逼疯了 |
[18:08] | Well, I mean, if her coffee table looks anything like ours, | 要是她家茶几也像这样 |
[18:11] | I could see why. It’s called a Clorox wipe. | 我能理解 用高乐士湿纸巾擦擦不行吗 |
[18:14] | She’s a total bridezilla basket-case with the wedding coming up. | 婚礼快到了 她整个人都变成了怪物新娘 |
[18:17] | I mean, you know her. | 你也了解她 |
[18:18] | Can I please just stay on the couch until you leave? | 我能不能先住在沙发上 |
[18:21] | This? Here? | 什么 住这里 |
[18:23] | Well… Isn’t that gonna be a little, um… | 难道不会有点… |
[18:26] | weird? | 尴尬吗 |
[18:27] | Not at all. I mean, I’m sure you’re close to finding a place | 完全不会 你肯定很快就能找到新住处了 |
[18:29] | and until then we’re both mature adults. | 在那之前 我们都是成年人 |
[18:32] | It’ll be like we’re roommates. | 就像普通室友一样 |
[18:34] | You know, just totally platonic roommates. | 我们可以当柏拉图式室友 |
[18:44] | See you later, roomie. | 回见 室友 |
[19:03] | Hey, Juju, did I leave my phone in there? | 小茱 我是不是把手机落在里面了 |
[19:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:09] | Yes, you did. | 对 落下了 |
[19:16] | Jules, listen, on my yoga teacher’s honeymoon in Thailand, | 茱尔斯 我的瑜伽老师去泰国度蜜月的时候 |
[19:20] | her and her husband accidentally killed a baby elephant | 她和她老公不小心开着吉普敞篷车 |
[19:23] | with their Jeep convertible. | 撞死了一头小象 |
[19:24] | Oh God, why would you tell me that? | 天哪 你为什么要跟我说这个 |
[19:27] | I was trying to think of something | 我就是想想出一件事 |
[19:28] | that was almost as bad as your meeting with Celeste. | 跟你和西莱斯特见面一样糟糕 |
[19:30] | I’m making you feel better. | 让你好受点 |
[19:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | I had temporarily suspended being upset about the Celeste thing | 我已经暂停了对西莱斯特事件的难过情绪 |
[19:36] | so I could be upset | 因为我有新的事情要难过 |
[19:37] | that my ex-boyfriend wants to be “Platonic roommates.” | 我前男友居然想跟我当”柏拉图式室友” |
[19:41] | He cannot treat you like that. | 他不能这样对你 |
[19:43] | – You should dump him. – Mm-hmm. | -你应该甩了他 -嗯 |
[19:45] | He dumped me a week ago. | 他一周前甩了我 |
[19:46] | See? Look at you sticking up for yourself. | 你看 你多会给自己做主 |
[19:48] | And we have salad. See you out there. | 我们的沙拉好了 一会见 |
[19:53] | I’ll catch up with you guys. | 我一会去找你们 |
[19:55] | Um… We haven’t gotten to talk one-on-one yet since I told you… | 我们还没来得及单独聊一聊 自从我跟你… |
[19:59] | my shame. | 说了我的羞耻之后 |
[20:00] | Yeah, sorry, Alis-Eh… | 是啊 抱歉 艾莉… |
[20:03] | Izzy. | 伊兹 |
[20:04] | It’s just been a really long week. | 我这周过得太不顺了 |
[20:05] | Kind of makes you want to change your name | 是不是很想改名换姓 |
[20:07] | and live under a totally different identity, right? | 换个身份生活 对吗 |
[20:09] | I’m just kidding, don’t do that. It’s actually really hard. | 我开玩笑的 别这样做 太难了 |
[20:11] | I have to move out of my ex’s place, | 我得从我前男友家里搬出来 |
[20:13] | but when I went to my girlfriends for advice, | 但我去问闺蜜要建议的时候 |
[20:15] | they disagreed and it caused this huge war between them. | 她们意见不合 导致直接全面开战 |
[20:18] | Well, consider me the United Nations | 你可以把我当成联合国 |
[20:21] | because I’m here to bring international peace. | 因为我是来实现国际和平的 |
[20:24] | And also because people don’t take me seriously. | 也因为大家从来都不在意我 |
[20:26] | But, for realsies, | 不过说真的 |
[20:28] | I have an extra bedroom and you can totally stay with me. | 我家还多一间卧室 你可以来住 |
[20:31] | Like a trial run. | 就当试一下 |
[20:32] | Really? That might be perfect. | 真的吗 也许是个好主意 |
[20:36] | I wouldn’t have to pick anyone’s advice if I got a roommate. | 要是找到了室友 我就不用听她们的建议了 |
[20:38] | Motion approved. | 议案通过 |
[20:39] | That’s a Model U. N. thing. | 模拟联合国经常说这句 |
[20:43] | So this is it. | 就是这里了 |
[20:45] | Welcome to Chez Izz. | 欢迎来到伊兹家 |
[20:47] | Also my bat mitzvah theme. | 这是我受戒礼的主题 |
[20:49] | It was basically “A Night in Paris,” very classy. | 基本就是《巴黎一夜》 很好看 |
[20:51] | And, yes, I will show you the DVD in bed later. | 我待会在床上给你看DVD |
[20:53] | It’s great. | 挺好的 |
[20:55] | Do you think it’d be okay if I just grabbed a shower? | 我先去洗个澡可以吗 |
[20:57] | I really need to wash this day off me. | 我需要把今天的污秽给冲洗掉 |
[20:59] | Oh, my God, of course. Just right down the hall. | 天哪 当然可以 走廊尽头就是 |
[21:03] | All the towels in there are clean. I just did laundry. | 里面的毛巾都很干净 我刚洗过 |
[21:05] | Domestic. Wife material. | 居家 贤妻良母 |
[21:07] | Marry me, someone, anyone. | 快娶我吧 来个人 谁都行 |
[21:19] | Pretty good water pressure, right? | 水压很合适吧 |
[21:23] | Oh, um… I thought I closed the door. | 我不是把门关上了吗 |
[21:27] | Oh, did you want it closed? I’m so sorry. | 你是习惯关门吗 不好意思 |
[21:31] | I’m making you a post-rinse face mask. | 我在给你做浴后面膜 |
[21:37] | Okay, this is amazing. We’re basically like the Olsen twins, | 气氛好棒啊 我们就像奥尔森姐妹 |
[21:40] | and, um, before you say anything, | 不过 在你说话之前 |
[21:42] | it is very important to me that I be Ashley. | 我必须是阿什莉 |
[21:47] | Izzy, is this supposed to tingle? | 伊兹 这个有刺痛感是正常的吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, it’s activated charcoal, that means it’s working. | 对 是活性炭 刺痛说明有用 |
[21:53] | Hi, popular. Do you want me to check it? | 这么多人找 要我帮你看吗 |
[21:55] | – Oh, no, no, that’s okay. – Madison’s texting you. | -不用了 没事 -麦迪逊给你发信息 |
[21:58] | I was being totally reasonable the other day at brunch, right? | 那天早午餐我明明很通情达理 |
[22:01] | Oooh, what brunch? | 什么早午餐 |
[22:02] | Oh, when her and Stella were fighting? | 就是她和史黛拉吵架那次吗 |
[22:04] | “When you and Stella were fighting?” Send. | “你和史黛拉吵架那次吗” 发送 |
[22:06] | Wait, send? What do you mean, send? | 发送 什么发送 |
[22:08] | We weren’t fighting! Did she say we were fighting? | 我们没吵架啊 是她说我们在吵架吗 |
[22:11] | – Tell me what she said. – Hey, J, has Madison texted you about me? | -告诉我她说了什么 -J 麦迪逊给你发短信说到了我吗 |
[22:14] | – Is that Stella? – What should I say back? | -是史黛拉吗 -我该怎么回呢 |
[22:17] | I just felt like she was kind of harsh at brunch, | 我就是觉得她当时说得有点狠 |
[22:19] | you know what I’m saying? | 你明白我意思吗 |
[22:20] | Like, I’m a person, I’m allowed to have my feelings hurt. | 我也是人 我也是会受伤的啊 |
[22:23] | I don’t know what to say, | 我不知道该说什么 |
[22:24] | shouldn’t she be telling this to Madison? | 她难道不该跟麦迪逊说吗 |
[22:25] | Good idea. Send. | 好主意 发送 |
[22:27] | Wait, send? Wh-what send? | 发送 什么发送 |
[22:29] | Harsh? She thinks I’m being harsh? | “狠” 她觉得我有点狠 |
[22:31] | Did you just say something to Madison? | 你跟麦迪逊说什么了吗 |
[22:33] | She just asked me to return a pair of kitten heels | 她刚让我还她一双细跟鞋 |
[22:35] | I borrowed from her like six years ago. | 那都是六年前借的了 |
[22:37] | Izzy, what did you do? | 伊兹 你做了什么 |
[22:39] | Oh, my God, ow! Blind, stinging, it is multiplying. | 天哪 又瞎又疼 痛感还在攀升 |
[22:42] | Don’t worry, I just sent | 别担心 我刚才已经 |
[22:43] | Madison the screen shot of what Stella told you. | 把史黛拉发你的内容截图发给麦迪逊了 |
[22:46] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[22:47] | No, no, Izzy, I… I just meant | 不 伊兹 我的意思是 |
[22:49] | that they should be working this out directly. | 她们应该直接沟通 |
[22:51] | Oh, okay. Send. | 好的 发送 |
[22:54] | Why the fuck did you just put the three of us in a group text? | 你为什么要把我们仨拉个群 |
[22:57] | I’m confused, what does martini emoji, tree emoji mean? | 我不懂 马天尼表情和树表情是什么意思 |
[23:01] | – Izzy! – No, no, no. | -伊兹 -别说 |
[23:03] | Olive… branch. | 橄榄 枝 |
[23:04] | Get it? We’re, like, such peacemakers. | 懂吗 我们是和平使者 |
[23:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:08] | – Um, hello? – What’s going on? | -有人吗 -什么情况 |
[23:10] | – Jules! – Jules? | -茱尔斯 -茱尔斯 |
[23:12] | – Jules? – Give me my phone! | -茱尔斯 -把我手机还我 |
[23:17] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[23:18] | Hey, do you know where the Apple TV remote is? | 你知道苹果电视的遥控器在哪吗 |
[23:23] | Never mind, found it. | 没事了 我找到了 |
[23:29] | It’s just a strained ankle. You’ll live. | 只是脚踝扭伤 死不了 |
[23:30] | Let me go grab you some crutches. | 我去帮你拿拐杖 |
[23:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:35] | I feel like this is my fault. | 我感觉这是我的错 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna find you a mask. | 我去给你找个口罩 |
[23:38] | The last thing you need on top of this sprain is bird flu. | 你现在脚崴了 最不需要的就是染上禽流感 |
[23:41] | Izzy, it’s okay. | 伊兹 不用 |
[23:44] | I just don’t understand how I got seen so quickly. | 我只是不懂怎么这么快就有医生来看我 |
[23:47] | There’s like a hundred people in that waiting room | 候诊室里有大概一百号人 |
[23:48] | and one of them’s holding their own finger. | 有个人还拿着自己的手指 |
[23:51] | Jules, that was not his finger. | 茱尔斯 那不是他的手指 |
[23:53] | Look, it’s not a big deal. I know someone at the hospital. | 这没什么 我认识医院的人 |
[23:55] | Know someone or paid someone? | 认识人还是贿赂了人 |
[23:56] | Okay, let’s not start this again right now. | 行了 别又吵起来 |
[23:58] | What? She wants me to stop, she’ll just slip me a twenty. | 怎么 她想让我闭嘴 她可以塞给我20块 |
[24:01] | – Really? – Stella, that’s not fair. | -不是吧 -史黛拉 这不公平 |
[24:03] | – Thank you. – But if you did pay someone off, | -谢谢 -但如果你真的贿赂了人 |
[24:05] | I will pay you back, probably in instalments | 我会把钱还给你的 也许会分期付款 |
[24:07] | ’cause I don’t know how much bribes cost. | 因为我不知道贿赂要花多少 |
[24:09] | I didn’t pay anyone off, okay? I’m dating someone. | 我没有贿赂任何人 我在跟人交往 |
[24:13] | I’m dating someone who works here. | 我跟一个在这儿工作的人交往 |
[24:14] | – Wait. You’re dating someone? – Who? | -等等 你在交往 -谁 |
[24:17] | One of my mom’s doctors. | 我妈的一个医生 |
[24:19] | When she was sick, we got close and, | 她生病期间 我们关系变得亲近 |
[24:21] | I don’t know, it just happened. | 就自然而然在一起了 |
[24:22] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么没跟我们说 |
[24:23] | Because it’s new and complicated | 因为刚确立关系 而且很复杂 |
[24:25] | and sometimes you don’t want your friends weighing in with all their opinions, | 有时你不想你的朋友给你提各种建议 |
[24:27] | especially when you’ve got a gut feeling about something. | 尤其是当你对某事有强烈的感觉时 |
[24:30] | – A gut feeling? – Yeah. | -强烈的感觉 -嗯 |
[24:32] | I had a gut feeling about where I should live | 我之前对我该住在哪有强烈的感觉 |
[24:34] | and you told me I was gonna get murdered. | 但你跟我说我会被谋杀 |
[24:36] | And you tried to ship me to a monkey tundra, | 而你想把我送去猴子冻原 |
[24:38] | and you sat in the bathroom while I showered, and, I’m sorry, | 我洗澡的时候你坐在卫生间里 不好意思 |
[24:40] | but I really don’t think you’re well-suited for a roommate. | 你不太适合做室友 |
[24:43] | If I’m not well-suited for a roommate, | 如果我不适合做室友 |
[24:44] | then why have I had eight in the last three months? | 那为什么过去三个月内我换了八个 |
[24:48] | God, you know what? This isn’t any of your faults. | 知道吗 这不是你们任何人的错 |
[24:51] | This is my fault. This is what’s wrong with me. | 这是我的错 我的问题就在于此 |
[24:53] | Other people know how to run their lives | 其他人知道怎么生活 |
[24:55] | and take advice and have friends | 接受建议 拥有朋友 |
[24:56] | and for some reason, I can’t. | 而不知为何 我不行 |
[24:58] | – Jules– – I can’t ask for a raise, | -茱尔斯 -我不会要求加薪 |
[25:01] | I can’t group text, I can’t even go to a goddamn brunch | 我不会群发消息 我甚至去一个该死的早午餐 |
[25:04] | without ruining things to the point | 都要闯祸 |
[25:05] | that makes you two hate each other. | 让你们俩互相怨恨 |
[25:07] | No wonder I hid away with Jeremy for so many years. | 难怪我跟着杰瑞米逃避了那么多年 |
[25:09] | I’m never gonna figure out how to do this. | 我永远也不会搞清楚要怎么做 |
[25:11] | I need to just accept that | 我得接受现实 |
[25:12] | we’d all be better off if I was completely alone. | 如果我孤身一人 我们都会过得更好 |
[25:16] | I hope that needle was clean. Do you think it was? | 我希望刚才那针管是干净的 你觉得是吗 |
[25:20] | Whoa, babe, is that really what you think? | 亲爱的 你真这么想吗 |
[25:23] | No one would be better off that way. | 这样没人会过得更好 |
[25:25] | And we don’t hate each other. That’s insane. | 我们也不恨对方 那太扯了 |
[25:27] | We fight like this because we love each other. | 我们这样吵架是因为我们爱着对方 |
[25:29] | I’m actually scary nice to the people I hate. | 我反而对我讨厌的人会特别好 |
[25:32] | – Here’s your crutches. – Thank you so very much. | -这是你的拐杖 -非常感谢 |
[25:37] | Like that woman should be terrified. We’re fine. | 那个女人应该感到害怕 我们没事 |
[25:39] | We’re going for a fro-yo after this and all will be forgiven. | 出去之后我们去吃顿冻酸奶 就什么事都没了 |
[25:41] | Exactly. And in terms of you being alone, it’s not happening. | 没错 至于你一个人生活 绝不可能 |
[25:45] | We are not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不会去 |
[25:48] | Okay, well, if you’re really not going anywhere, | 好吧 如果你们真的哪也不去 |
[25:49] | then I can just be honest. | 那我就说真心话了 |
[25:52] | I don’t want an aspirational apartment and I don’t want to travel. | 我不想要一个上进的公寓 我也不想旅游 |
[25:56] | I think I just want to live in that place from Craigslist | 我就想要我在分类网上看到的那间公寓 |
[25:58] | and figure this out for myself. | 自己摸索下去 |
[26:00] | Yes, girl. Ask for advice, | 棒极了 寻求建议 |
[26:01] | then do what you were gonna do the whole time anyways. | 然后做你本就一直打算做的事 |
[26:03] | Congratulations, you’re officially a human girl. | 恭喜 你正式成为人类女孩了 |
[26:07] | Ooh, how about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[26:08] | Do you want some “Oxycontin”? | 你想要点奥施康定吗 |
[26:12] | I feel like this drawer should be locked. | 我感觉这个抽屉应该上锁 |
[26:15] | So when the ad said, “Vintage furniture and antique charm”? | 所以广告上写的”复古家具 古董魅力” |
[26:19] | Yep, all these antiques belonged to Nana | 是的 这些古董都是奶奶的 |
[26:21] | right until the day she died. | 直到她去世那天 |
[26:23] | Right on that couch. | 就死在那沙发上 |
[26:25] | Now that she’s gone, | 现在她不在了 |
[26:26] | we’re just looking for a renter. | 我们就想找个租客 |
[26:28] | The guest house has its own entrance | 民宿有自己的入口 |
[26:29] | so you’ll be totally independent. | 所以你完全是独立的 |
[26:31] | Speaking of independent, | 说到独立 |
[26:32] | Nana’s bathroom set-up is perfect for someone in your condition. | 奶奶的卫生间布置对你这种情况的人来说非常完美 |
[26:44] | “Accessible floorplan.” Yeah. Well, that makes sense now. | “无障碍地板平面图” 我现在懂了 |
[26:48] | She’s yours today if you want her. | 如果你想要 今天就能入住 |
[26:49] | You ready to be out of your old place? | 准备好搬离你的旧家了吗 |
[27:57] | The tchotchkes are fun. | 这些小玩意很有意思 |
[27:59] | Yeah, no, I know this place has some | 嗯 我知道这地方有些 |
[28:01] | unexpected charm, but it’s mine. | 出乎意料的魅力 但是是属于我的 |
[28:04] | Well, I personally love it. | 我个人很喜欢 |
[28:06] | We’re really proud of you. | 我们为你骄傲 |
[28:07] | Yeah. Totally get you don’t need our help. | 是的 完全理解你不需要我们的帮助 |
[28:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | Okay, the wallpaper has got to go… | 这个壁纸必须换掉… |