Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I promise, this will only take a second. 我保证 一会儿就完事了
[00:08] Surprise! 惊喜
[00:10] Oh, my gosh! What’s the occasion? 天哪 今天是什么日子
[00:13] I can’t believe you don’t remember what today is. 我真不敢相信你连今天是什么日子都不记得
[00:15] I know what today is. 我知道了
[00:19] I wouldn’t forget an important day like today. 我才不会忘了像今天这么重要的日子
[00:21] It’s… 今天是
[00:22] The anniversary… 庆祝
[00:23] The anniversary… 庆祝
[00:24] – Of… – Of… -的 -的
[00:26] The day… The day… -日子 -日子
[00:27] I can’t take this anymore. 我受不了了
[00:29] I can’t take this anymore… 我受不了了
[00:32] Stan, it’s our anniversary. 斯坦 这是我们的纪念日
[00:35] Remember when you joined our family three years ago? 记得三年前你第一次来到我们家吗
[00:37] Of course I do. 我当然记得
[00:39] It was the most special day of my life. 那是我生命中最特别的一天
[00:41] Along with my wedding day and the day my puppies were born. 还有我的婚礼和我的宝宝们出生的那天
[00:45] And the day I felt bad because I forgot our anniversary. 还有我因为忘了咱们的纪念日而内疚的那天
[00:48] That’s today. 说的就是今天
[00:51] We got you presents. 我们给你准备了礼物
[00:54] Your favorite dog treats. 你最喜欢的狗狗玩具
[00:55] And a new chew toy. 和一个新的磨牙玩具
[00:57] Thanks, guys. 谢谢大家了
[00:58] This is fantastic! 太棒了
[01:00] I’m going to start chewing him right now. 我现在就要开始拿它磨牙
[01:07] Oh, hello, Robert. 你好啊罗伯特
[01:09] This just got very awkward. 这有点尴尬
[01:15] So now the credit card company 信用卡公司刚跟我说
[01:17] is saying that a piano was charged to my card. 有一架钢琴是用我的卡付的款
[01:20] I didn’t buy a piano. Did you buy a piano? 我没买钢琴啊 你买钢琴了吗
[01:22] Of course I didn’t buy a piano. 我当然没买钢琴啦
[01:23] Why would I buy a piano? 我干嘛要买钢琴啊
[01:24] And where is this piano? 钢琴在哪呢
[01:28] Come on, move out of the way. 拜托了 别碍事啊
[01:30] I need to get the kids’ anniversary present upstairs. 我得把孩子们的纪念日礼物送楼上去
[01:33] And this keeps happening. 这种事一直发生
[01:35] Who keeps charging these things to our card? 是谁一直在刷咱们的卡啊
[01:37] I’m as confused by all these charges are you are. 我和你一样不明白这些付款
[01:39] I mean, a hang glider, two hundred pounds of bacon, 我是说 一个悬挂式滑翔机 两百磅培根
[01:43] a subscription to Poodle Lovers magazine? 订阅爱狗狗杂志
[01:46] – You’re the impulse shopper! – If you think… -你就是个不理智的购物狂 -你要是觉得
[01:49] Oh, no. The rope is starting to break. 不要啊 绳子就要断了
[01:52] Not now, Stan. We’re having a problem with a piano. 现在别叫 斯坦 我们在讨论钢琴的问题
[01:54] It’s going to fall on you! 它就要掉到你们身上了
[01:56] Get out of the way! 快躲开
[02:02] Are you okay, honey? 你没事吧 宝贝
[02:04] I think so, are you o… 我没事 你还好
[02:08] Did… Stan just talk? 斯坦刚才说话了
[02:11] Uh, no. 没有
[02:13] I mean, woof. 我是说 汪
[02:16] He did it again. 他又说话了
[02:26] Yeah, the kids reacted 对 孩子们发现
[02:27] pretty much the same way when they found out. 这事时跟你们反应差不多
[02:47] You’ve talked this whole time? 你一直会说话
[02:51] Yes. 对
[02:53] All those times we heard someone talking, 我们这么长时间以来听到的说话声
[02:56] like on Halloween, that was you? 就像万圣节那次 那是你说的
[02:58] Yes. And will you stop poking me? 对 你能不能别戳我了
[03:04] Wait, were you the voice I heard whispering from the kitchen 等等 你是不是那个在厨房里告诉我
[03:08] telling me to eat more cake? 多吃蛋糕的声音
[03:10] No, I’m the voice that whispers, “Make a steak.” 不是 我小声说了做块牛排
[03:13] But I guess you hear what you want to hear. 但我猜你听到了你想听到的
[03:16] And Ian. 还有伊恩
[03:18] When he said you were a talking dog he wasn’t crazy. 当他说你是个会说话的狗的时候他没疯
[03:21] Nope. Just evil. 没有 只是坏
[03:23] And a little ticklish. 还很怕痒
[03:24] But evil ticklish. 但怕痒的很邪恶
[03:26] You tickle him and he goes… 你挠他痒痒 他就这么笑
[03:32] Gracie, Freddy. 格蕾西 弗雷迪
[03:33] Bennett and Ellen know. 班尼特和艾伦知道了
[03:36] It’s okay to talk to them now. 现在可以和他们说话了
[03:37] Hi, Gammaw and Gamps. 爷爷奶奶好
[03:39] I eat rabbit poop in the yard. 我在院子里吃兔子屎
[03:43] The puppies talk too? 小宝宝们也说话
[03:45] And they call me “Gammaw”? 他们居然叫我奶奶
[03:48] Where’s the cake? 蛋糕在哪
[03:51] Well, once you learned I can talk, 你们都知道我会说话了
[03:53] is it really such a surprise about the puppies? 对小宝宝的事还会那么惊讶吗
[03:55] Crazy, huh, Robert? 真是奇怪 是吧 罗伯特
[03:58] Robert talks too? 罗伯特也会说话
[03:59] Does he call me “Gammaw?!” 他是不是也叫我奶奶啊
[04:03] So after all these years, Bennett and Ellen finally found out. 这么多年过去 班尼特和艾伦终于发现了
[04:08] I have to say, I’m relieved the pressure 我得说 我不用保守秘密
[04:10] of keeping the secret is finally off. 终于没那么大的压力了
[04:12] You write a blog, too? 你还会写博客
[04:20] Hey, kids. How was school? 孩子们 学校怎么样
[04:22] – Great. – Good. -挺好 -不错
[04:23] I don’t go to school anymore. 我都不上学了
[04:25] So there’s nothing you want to tell us about? 所以你们没什么想告诉我们的
[04:28] No secret you think it might be time to share? 没有什么应该分享的秘密
[04:31] – Nope. – Nothing. -没有 -没事
[04:32] I didn’t go to school today either. 我今天也没上学
[04:35] See? I told you guys. 看见没 我告诉你们了
[04:37] The kids would never keep a secret from you. 孩子们永远不会有事情瞒着你们的
[04:39] You were right, Stan. 你说得对 斯坦
[04:41] Yeah. Should’ve listened to you. 是啊 就该听你的
[04:42] – What do we do?! – I don’t know! -咱们怎么办 -我哪知道
[04:44] I’m pretty sure they can hear everything we’re saying! 我很确认咱们说的话他们都能听到
[04:46] Of course they can! 他们当然能
[04:47] We’re standing right behind them! 咱们就站在他们后面
[04:52] So, the dog talks. 所以说 小狗会说话
[04:55] Kinda weird. 有点怪啊
[04:57] You guys are terrible at this. 你们太不会说谎了
[04:59] How did you keep this a secret from us for three years? 你们怎么能把这事瞒了我们三年
[05:02] You have no idea what we went through. 你真不知道我们都经历了什么
[05:04] Tricking your book editor… 骗了你的图书编辑
[05:06] Donating all the Christmas presents… 把所有圣诞礼物都捐了
[05:07] And I delivered puppies as a French doctor. 我还以法国医生的身份接生了小狗
[05:13] You speak French?! 你会说法语
[05:21] So long are we gonna stand here? 咱们还得在这站多久
[05:23] I made a sandwich. 我做了个三明治
[05:26] I wouldn’t even be freaking out like this 要是我没有因为小狗会说话的事
[05:28] over Tyler speaking French if 而心理不平衡
[05:30] I weren’t so off balance because the dog talks! 也不会因为泰勒会说法语吃惊成这样
[05:33] Why did you kids never tell us about this? 你们怎么从来没告诉我们这个
[05:35] We were afraid you’d send Stan away to be experimented on. 我们怕你们把斯坦送走去研究
[05:39] It’s been our biggest fear. 这一直是我们最大的噩梦
[05:41] Oh, kids, listen, I guess I can 孩子们 听着
[05:43] understand why you would be concerned about that. 我明白你们为什么这么担心这个
[05:46] But don’t worry. 不过别担心
[05:48] Now that we see how important Stan is to you, 现在既然我们知道了斯坦对你们有多重要
[05:50] we would never let anything like that happen. 我们就永远不会让这种事情发生
[05:52] Thanks, guys. 谢谢你们了
[05:53] Thanks, Mom. 谢了 妈妈
[05:56] Stan is a pretty special dog, isn’t he? 斯坦真是个特别的狗狗啊 是不是
[05:59] You know, it’s because of Stan 你懂的 就是因为斯坦
[06:00] that the three of us have 我们三个
[06:02] become such good friends over these last few years. 才在这几年里成为这么好的朋友
[06:04] Yeah, I pretty much raised them. 是啊 基本上是我把他们养大的
[06:06] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[06:08] Excuse me, Robert. I need some coffee. 不好意思 罗伯特 我得来点咖啡
[06:10] Uh, Mom, Robert doesn’t actually talk. 妈妈 罗伯特其实不会说话
[06:12] He’s just Stan’s chew toy. 他只是斯坦的磨牙玩具
[06:14] Well how am I supposed to know 我怎么知道在这
[06:15] what talks and what doesn’t talk around here? 什么会说话什么不会说话啊
[06:17] Does the coffee maker talk? 咖啡机会说话吗
[06:18] Maybe. I don’t know! 有可能 我不知道
[06:21] I do talk, Ellen. 我会说话 艾伦
[06:22] I also do espresso. 我还会做浓缩咖啡
[06:25] Nah, that was just me. 没有 刚才是我说的
[06:27] I also throw my voice a little. 我还会说腹语
[06:34] Karl! Great news! 卡尔 好消息
[06:36] Stan, wait… 斯坦 等等
[06:37] I’m too happy to wait. 我太开心 等不了了
[06:38] Bennett and Ellen know I 班尼特和艾伦知道了
[06:40] can talk and they are totally cool with it! 我会说话而且完全不介意
[06:42] Stan, my father is back from the space station. 斯坦 我爸从空间站回来了
[06:45] That’s great, Karl. 太棒了 卡尔
[06:47] And he’s fixing my TV. 他修电视呢
[06:52] I was in space on a top secret mission searching for alien life. 我在太空中执行寻找外星人的秘密任务
[06:56] What a surprise that when I finally encountered it, 真没想到我居然在儿子的
[06:59] it would be in my son’s shed. 小棚里发现了一个
[07:02] I believe he prefers to call it his lair, 我觉得他更喜欢叫它小窝
[07:05] and I realize that should probably not be my take-away 然后我就意识到我不该用这句话
[07:08] from what you just said. 转换话题
[07:12] I can’t believe those guys 我真不敢相信那些
[07:13] from the space program took us out of our house. 搞航空的人把咱们从家里撵出来了
[07:16] And put us in this exact 然后把咱们放在这个
[07:17] copy of our house so they could observe us. 和咱家房子一模一样的地方来观察咱们
[07:22] Why are they doing this? 他们为什么要这样
[07:24] I think they want to observe us in our natural habitat. 我觉得他们想观察咱们在自然环境下的样子
[07:27] There’s nothing natural about it. 这地方一点都不自然
[07:28] There’s only one channel on this TV. 电视上只有一个台
[07:30] That’s us. 是咱们
[07:31] They have us on closed circuit TV. 他把咱们放在闭路电视上了
[07:38] Still, a family with a talking dog? 不过 一家人和一个会说话的狗
[07:39] That’s a good show! 这节目不错
[07:42] Well, I am not just going to sit here and let them do this to us. 我不能就坐在这 看着他们这么对咱们
[07:47] Hey, you let us out of here! 把我们放出去
[07:50] No force field’s gonna keep me back! 没有什么力场能阻止我们
[07:53] Hey, come on! 快点
[07:54] Hey, guys! 你们
[08:06] Knockedy. Knockedy. 咚咚
[08:10] What do you want with us, Colonel Fink? 你想从我们这得到什么 芬克上校
[08:12] Stan and the puppies are clearly aliens. 很显然斯坦和小狗们是外星人
[08:14] What other explanation can there be for their talking? 还有什么能解释他们会说话呢
[08:17] So they are now property of 所以他们现在是
[08:19] the US Space Command Secret Aliens Division. 美国太空指挥部秘密外星人中心的财产了
[08:21] – We at the SAD… – Sad? -简称SAD -伤心
[08:23] We used to be, but now we found aliens. 我们以前是很伤心 但现在我们找到外星人了
[08:27] We will study them and question them to find out 我们要研究他们 审问他们 来找到
[08:29] what planet they are from and why they’re here. 他们从哪个星球来 为什么来
[08:32] You can’t do this! 你不能这样做
[08:33] We can and we will. 我们能而且我们会的
[08:34] The SAD will be able to get budget increases. 这样SAD的预算就能涨了
[08:37] We’ll finally get a foosball table for the break room. 我们终于能在休息室装个桌上足球了
[08:39] First game! 我玩第一盘
[08:40] You guys heard that. 你们都听见了
[08:43] How long are you going to keep us for? 你们要把我们关多久
[08:45] You aliens will never be set free. 你们这些外星人永远不会有自由
[08:47] The rest of you must be kept here 你们剩下的人必须待在这
[08:49] until we can determine if you’re aliens too. 直到我们确定了你们不是外星人
[08:51] And if you’re willing to 还要确定你们能不能
[08:52] keep our plans for a foosball table secret. 保守桌上足球的秘密
[08:54] We don’t want those weasels at Health and Human Services whining, 我不想让那些卫生服务部的贱人发牢骚
[08:57] “They got one, why can’t we have one?” 他们都有一个了 我们为什么没有
[09:02] So, Stan, tell me. 所以 斯坦 告诉我
[09:03] What planet are you from? 你从哪个星球来的
[09:04] Clearly you’re not an earth dog. 很显然你不是地球的狗
[09:05] Earth dogs don’t talk. 地球的狗不会说话
[09:07] They do if they time 他们要是从一个
[09:08] traveled from a future where all animals talk 所有动物都会说话
[09:11] and humans are kept as pets and duckways. 人类被当宠物和小鸭鸭的未来穿越回来 就会了
[09:13] What’s a duckway? 小鸭鸭是什么
[09:14] About four pounds. 也就四磅重
[09:15] What?! Up top! 怎么样 击个掌
[09:19] If you give us treats, we’ll tell you everything we know. 你们要是给我们好吃的 我们就什么都告诉你们
[09:22] Very good then. 非常好啊
[09:26] One, two, three, four, five. 一二三四五
[09:28] ABCDEFG A, b, c, d, e, f, g.
[09:31] A cow says “Mooo.” 老牛说哞
[09:32] A sheep says “Baaaa.” 小羊说咩
[09:34] That’s everything we know. 我们就知道这么多
[09:38] I can’t believe you fell for “Duckway.” 真不敢相信你们连小鸭鸭都信
[09:40] That’s such a henfer. 真是太做母鸡了
[09:42] – What’s a henfer? – Laying eggs. -做母鸡是什么 -下蛋
[09:43] Woo! Up top! 击个掌
[09:46] I don’t do well in captivity. 我被关起来的时候表现不好
[09:48] Little known fact about me, 很少有人知道
[09:50] as a child I was trapped in the aviary at the zoo. 小时候我在动物园的鸟笼里困住了
[09:52] I spent a weekend in there before anyone noticed. 我在别人发现之前在那里待了一个周末
[09:55] It was hawk-ward. 吓“鸟”我了
[09:57] Good one, Ellen. 机智啊 艾伦
[09:58] If we don’t get out of here, that could be my final “Good one.” 要是咱们没从这出去 那就是我最后一次机智了
[10:03] If only I could believe that were true. 我要是能相信这事就怪了
[10:05] We just found out about the dogs talking ourselves. 我们自己也刚发现狗会说话
[10:09] And that they were charging things to our credit card. 而且他们还在刷我的信用卡
[10:11] I gave a thousand dollars 我给了一个叫
[10:13] to a charity called “Bacon Wrapped Cats.” “包着培根的猫”的组织一千美元
[10:15] I’m taking the deduction. But what is that? 我被扣减了 那是什么意思啊
[10:18] I’m getting nowhere with you. 我什么都没从你们嘴里套出来
[10:20] I’m going to interrogate the girls. 我得去审问姑娘们了
[10:22] I think the girls went off to the bathroom. 姑娘们好像去上厕所了
[10:24] Those toilets are fake. 那马桶是假的
[10:26] Girls, the toilets are fake! 姑娘们 马桶是假的
[10:28] Information that would’ve been 你们能不能在
[10:30] good to have five minutes ago! 五分钟之前告诉我们
[10:32] This show’s taking a weird turn! 这节目有了奇怪的剧情转折
[10:37] Colonel Fink, we’ll be taking over here. 芬克上校 交给我们吧
[10:40] I believe these papers make 我相信这些文件
[10:42] it clear that the Army now has jurisdiction. 说的很清楚 现在军队拥有权限
[10:44] My foosball table. 我的桌上足球
[10:46] I was going to paint faces on the players 我还想把小人的脸都涂成
[10:47] to look like the gang at Space Command. 太空指挥部的人的样子呢
[10:50] It’s not weird. 这一点都不怪
[10:53] We will be using Stan to breed a commando force of talking dogs, 我们会用斯坦繁育一支会说话的狗突击队
[10:57] which will have the unique 他们会有独一无二的
[10:58] ability to infiltrate behind enemy lines. 潜入敌人后方的本领
[11:00] I’m conflicted. 我很矛盾
[11:02] On the one hand, I want my freedom. 一方面 我想要自由
[11:04] On the other hand, commanding a talking dog army. 另一方面 领导一只会说话的狗军队
[11:08] I could finally use my commando crawl. 我终于可以用我的突击队爬行了
[11:10] Thusly. 这样
[11:12] Imagine a whole army coming at you like this. 想象一整支军队这样向你靠近
[11:18] All right, men, let’s get set up. 好了 开始办事吧
[11:21] Not so fast. 慢着
[11:24] We’ll be taking over here. 我们该接手了
[11:26] I believe these papers 我相信这些文书
[11:27] make it clear that I now have jurisdiction. 说的很清楚了 我现在有权限
[11:29] My secret dog army. 我的秘密狗狗军队
[11:30] We wasted five years and four trillion dollars 我们浪费了五年 四万亿美元
[11:32] perfecting camouflage poop bags. 研制隐形拾粪袋啊
[11:39] Ian, what are you doing here? 伊恩 你在这干什么
[11:42] Thought you’d seen the last of me, did you? 你以为我已经没有回天之力了 是不是
[11:44] Well, I was able to convince the government 我说服了政府
[11:46] to fund my talking animal research. 资助我的会说话动物的研究
[11:49] Actually, it’s a line item in a thousand page omnibus bill 其实这账单一千多页 而且没人读过
[11:51] that no one’s read, but I have my funding. 这只是其中的一项 但我有了资金
[11:54] And funding for these poop bags with my face on them. 还有资金做这些印着我的脸的拾粪袋
[12:00] They also gave me money to build this. 他们还给我钱 让我造这个
[12:05] Just turn the force field off and go around. 把力场关了从另外一个门进
[12:09] It’s a device to transfer 这个仪器用来
[12:11] the ability to talk from one animal to another. 把会说话的能力从一个动物转换到另一个
[12:14] I’ve never had an animal to test it on until now. 在这之前我一直没有地方实践
[12:17] So I don’t even know if it works… 我都不确定好不好使
[12:19] but I’m hopeful. 但我希望吧
[12:20] Why didn’t you test it on yourself? 你怎么不自己进去试试
[12:22] You don’t test a talking animal machine on a person. 不能用人去测试会说话的动物的机器
[12:26] Why not? 为什么不啊
[12:28] You just don’t, okay?! 就是不能 好吗
[12:37] Mom and Dad are trying to talk some sense into Ian. 妈妈和爸爸正努力跟伊恩说情
[12:40] What are you doing, Stan? 你干什么呢 斯坦
[12:41] Trying to figure out this machine. 试着弄明白这个机器
[12:43] I’ve learned a lot from Karl hanging out in his shed. 我在卡尔的小棚里转悠的时候学到了很多
[12:45] These components look similar to something 这些零件看着特别像他在弄的一些东西
[12:48] he was working on, only his was a machine 只是他的机器
[12:50] that would give him the cool appeal of a hipster. 能给他一身炫酷的嬉皮士行头
[12:53] His first attempt went horribly wrong. 他第一次尝试失败得特别惨
[12:55] He grew a handlebar mustache… 他长了一对八字胡
[12:56] unfortunately, it was on his butt. 不幸的是 长在了屁股上
[13:01] Butt-stache. 屁屁胡
[13:05] It’s great that you understand this stuff. 你懂这玩意真是太好了
[13:07] Now, we can disable Ian’s machine. 我们现在就能让这个机器停止运转
[13:09] No, Avery. 不 艾芙莉
[13:10] That wouldn’t change anything. 这样什么都改变不了
[13:12] They won’t leave any of us 只要我和小狗们会说话
[13:13] alone as long as the puppies and I can talk. 他们是不会放过咱们任何人的
[13:16] I think I can reverse this machine 我觉得我能让这机器反向运转
[13:19] so it will turn me and the puppies into regular dogs. 这样他就能把我和小狗们变成正常的狗了
[13:24] Dogs who can’t talk. 不会说话的狗
[13:33] Stan, no. No, no, no! 斯坦 不不不
[13:35] You can’t make yourself not talk. 你不能让你自己不会说话
[13:37] If you’re just a regular dog, you won’t be Stan anymore. 你要只是一只正常的狗 你就不再是斯坦了
[13:41] What choice do I have? 我有什么办法
[13:43] It’s the only thing I can 这是我唯一想到的
[13:44] think of to make everyone leave the family alone. 能让所有人放过咱们家的办法
[13:48] Maybe being a regular dog won’t be so bad. 做一只正常的狗不会太糟的
[13:51] Stan, you can’t do this. 斯坦 你不能这样
[13:53] You’re family. 你是家里的一员
[13:54] What is going on in here? 这发生了什么
[13:56] Ian, Stan rewired your machine to take away his ability to talk. 伊恩 斯坦重新改了电路 让机器夺去他说话的能力
[14:00] Just call off this craziness before things go too far. 在事情无法挽回之前停止这疯狂的事吧
[14:02] Ian, please! 伊恩 求你了
[14:05] Stan, no! 斯坦 不要
[14:08] You have to stop him! 你一定要阻止他
[14:09] Wait! Stan, you can’t do this! 等等 斯坦 你不能这样
[14:11] We’ll find another way. Don’t do it, Stan! 我们会找到别的办法的 别这么做 斯坦
[14:13] You have to stay you! 你得做你自己
[14:15] I’ll always love you kids… 就算我以后再也不能说出来了
[14:17] even if I can never say it again. 我会永远爱你们这些孩子
[14:22] No! No! No!!! 不 不 不
[14:32] Stan? 斯坦
[14:33] Stan, Say something. 斯坦 说话啊
[14:36] Stan, no. 斯坦 不要
[14:40] Why’d you do it? 你为什么这么做
[14:42] You’re the best friend that I’ve ever had. 你是我这辈子最好的朋友
[14:45] You stupid dog! 你这傻狗
[14:48] You ruined everything! 你毁了一切
[14:49] Again! 这么多次了
[14:51] Ian, please, isn’t there 伊恩 求你了 有没有
[14:52] something you can do to make Stan talk again? 什么补救的方法能让斯坦再次说话
[14:55] No. 没有
[14:57] It’s over. 都完了
[14:58] You are useless to me now. 你们对我已经没用了
[15:01] Your family can go. 你们家可以走了
[15:20] I love Stan so much. 我太爱斯坦了
[15:22] I would rather stay in 我甚至愿意一直被关在那里面
[15:23] there forever than have Stan do what he did. 也不愿意让斯坦做他刚才做的事
[15:27] He did it for us. 他这么做是为我们
[15:28] Shows how much Stan loves this family. 这表现了斯坦有多爱这个家
[15:32] You’re so brave. 你太勇敢了
[15:33] I’m gonna miss him so much. 我会想死他的
[15:35] Did it work, Dada? 有用了吗 爸爸
[15:36] Gracie, shhhh! 格蕾西 嘘
[15:38] Not till we get out of here. 出去之前先别说话
[15:41] I mean… woof. 我是说 汪
[15:45] It was a trick! Get them! 我们被骗了 抓住他们
[15:47] Run! 快跑
[16:02] Karl, Avery and Chloe are hiding the puppies 卡尔 艾芙莉和克洛伊在确认安全之前
[16:04] until we can figure out if it’s safe. 把狗狗都藏起来了
[16:06] Is your dad around? 你爸爸在吗
[16:07] And why are you dressed like our kitchen drapes? 你怎么穿得像我们厨房的窗帘似的
[16:09] Answer the first question first. 先回答第一个问题
[16:11] My father’s not home, And I am dressed in my kitchen camo 我爸不在家 我穿着厨房迷彩服
[16:14] because I was plotting your rescue. 是因为我正计划营救你们
[16:16] But I see you effected it without my help. 但我看你们没用我帮忙也出来了
[16:18] No worries. 别担心
[16:19] The face paint only takes an hour to apply 脸上的颜料我只涂了一个小时
[16:21] and the resulting rash only takes a week to recover from. 出的疹子一个星期也就下去了
[16:25] I’m sorry I scared you guys 对不起我吓到你们了
[16:26] by not telling you about my plan to trick Ian, 没有告诉你们我蒙骗伊恩的计划
[16:29] but I needed your reactions to be real. 但我要你们的真实反应
[16:31] Hey, we could’ve faked our reactions. 我们可以假装我们的反应啊
[16:33] I fake my reaction to Mom’s hip-hop dance performances. 我对妈妈嘻哈舞的反应就是装的
[16:35] You love my hip-hop dance performances. 你可喜欢我的嘻哈舞了
[16:37] I know, I do! 我知道啊 我很喜欢
[16:40] We’re just glad you can still talk. 我们只是很开心你还会说话
[16:42] We should’ve known it wasn’t for real 你告诉我们卡尔在弄一个
[16:43] when you told us Karl was working on a machine 把自己变成嬉皮士的机器的时候
[16:45] to turn himself into a hipster. 我们就该知道那不是真的
[16:47] You mean the Hipstinator 5000. 你说的是嬉皮者5000
[16:48] I think it’s starting to work on me. 我觉得它开始在我身上有效果了
[16:50] I already like a handful of really terrible bands. 我已经开始喜欢一堆烂乐队了
[16:54] Listen, what are we going to do? We can’t stay here, 听着 我们该怎么办啊 我们不能待在这啊
[16:57] Karl’s father could return any time, 卡尔的爸爸任何时候都可能回来
[16:59] we can’t go home, they’re gonna be looking for us there, 我们不能回家 他们会在那找咱们的
[17:01] and we need some kind of plan. 我们需要计划
[17:03] Guys, my secret’s out. 同志们 我的秘密已经泄露
[17:05] So many people know, it’ll never be a secret again. 太多人都知道了 这永远都不会是个秘密了
[17:08] But what if we go public so everyone knows? 要是咱们把这事公开 让所有人都知道呢
[17:11] If I’m famous and beloved, 要是我很出名 被追捧
[17:12] the government won’t be able to bother me anymore. 政府就不会再找我麻烦了
[17:15] And let’s face it, how could I not be beloved with this punim? 而且说实在的 就我这小脸怎么可能不被追捧
[17:22] We need some big event that’s happening live 我们需要那种直播的大型活动
[17:24] so we can get Stan in 这样我们就能让斯坦
[17:25] front of TV cameras before anyone finds him. 在任何人找到他之前上电视了
[17:27] The Hollywood Entertainment Awards are tonight! 好莱坞娱乐奖就在今晚
[17:30] If we go, we can get Stan on live TV! 咱们要是去了 就能让斯坦上电视
[17:32] Bennett, I need seven thousand dollars for a dress. 班尼特 我需要七千美元买裙子
[17:38] So Karl, are you coming? 卡尔 你去吗
[17:41] Wouldn’t miss it. Do you think they have these curtains? 我不会错过的 你觉得他们会有这种窗帘吗
[17:42] – It’s highly unlikely. – Then I’ll stay here. -很不可能 -那我就待在这吧
[17:46] So how do we get in? 咱们怎么进去
[17:47] Well, when we were trying to hide Stan’s secret, 我们在掩藏斯坦的秘密时
[17:49] we needed a lot of shenanigans 用了很多恶作剧
[17:51] or a plan so crazy it just might work. 或者特别疯狂的计划 否则不能成功
[17:54] But now we’re trying to expose the secret, 但我们现在要曝光秘密
[17:56] so maybe we need a plan that’s the opposite of crazy. 所以我们需要一个一点都不疯狂的计划
[18:00] Hi, I need tickets to the awards 你好 我想要颁奖礼门票
[18:02] show for five people, a dog, and two puppies. 五个人 一只狗 两只狗宝宝
[18:07] Well, that was surprisingly easy. 这可真是出人意料的容易
[18:11] They just went inside! We need to follow! 他们刚进去 咱们得跟上
[18:13] Four, please. 四张票谢谢
[18:15] You can’t be here! I have jurisdiction. 你不应该在这 我有权限
[18:18] Not anymore. You lost them… they’re fair game now. 已经没有了 你没有权限了 现在公平竞争
[18:20] Hurry up! We need to get in there! 快点 咱们得进去
[18:22] Cool your jets. 冷静点
[18:23] We’re trying to get seats together. 我们还想坐在一起呢
[18:27] Welcome back to the 61st annual 欢迎回到第六十一届
[18:29] Hollywood Entertainment Awards. 好莱坞娱乐奖
[18:31] And now the nominees for 现在公布最佳喜剧男演员
[18:33] Best Performance By A Comedy Actor Playing a Serious Role 表演一个严肃角色来证明自己
[18:36] To Prove He’s A Real Actor. 是真的演员奖 获奖提名
[18:42] Okay, we just have to wait for 好了 我们现在只需要
[18:44] the right time for Stan to go onto the stage. 等到合适的时间让斯坦上台
[18:47] Or now is good. 或者现在就上
[18:51] I just have one question: 我只有一个问题
[18:53] what’s the difference between sound editing and sound mixing? 声音剪辑和声音混缩的区别是什么
[18:56] Nobody knows, am I right? 没人知道 是吧
[19:00] Actually, sound editing is more placement of sound, 事实上 声音剪辑更注重于声音的位置
[19:03] while mixing is more adjusting… 混缩则更注重于调整
[19:07] I guess I’ll never know. 我想我永远都不会懂了
[19:19] Maestro, give me a little vamp 指挥 给我来段伴奏
[19:21] in the key of E flat and try to follow along. 降E调 尽量跟上
[19:24] Come on, guys. 大家一起来吧
[19:26] I need back-up singers. 我需要伴唱
[19:27] – He needs us. – We’re his family. -他需要我们 -我们是他的家人
[19:30] Our first shenanigan as a family… 咱们第一个全家参与的恶作剧
[19:31] let’s do it! 咱们走吧
[19:34] There are those who’d probably say 有人可能会说
[19:36] That I have a rare ability 我有不寻常的能力
[19:38] And I don’t just mean the way 我不是在说自己
[19:40] That I yodel with agility 会唱约德尔山歌
[19:46] It’s a secret no one’s known 这秘密本无人晓
[19:48] But that secret now is blown 如今秘密已经曝光
[19:50] I’m a talking dog 我是会说话的狗
[19:52] He’s a talking dog 他是会说话的狗
[19:54] There’s no barking, there’s no biting 不会狂吠 不会咬人
[19:56] Don’t be scared, this is exciting 不要害怕 这很精彩
[19:58] And I’ve got a blog 我还有个博客
[20:00] Yes, he’s got a blog 他还有个博客
[20:02] It’ll get a lot more hits now 如今浏览量会大涨
[20:04] Here’s where Chloe does the splits now 克洛伊就要劈叉了
[20:11] I’ve got talking pups 我的宝宝会说话
[20:13] He’s got talking pups 他的宝宝会说话
[20:15] Yes, my puppies talk, get ready! 对 我的宝宝要说话了 准备好
[20:17] Hi, I’m Gracie 大家好 我是格蕾西
[20:18] Hi, I’m talking too. 大家好 我也会说话
[20:20] So now the world will know 现在全世界都知道
[20:23] As my legend starts to grow 我的事迹将被传颂
[20:24] I’m a talking, blogging, singing, dancing 我是会说话 写博客 唱歌 跳舞的
[20:27] Name’s Stan, by the way 顺便说一句 我叫斯坦
[20:28] Dog! 狗
[20:37] That was amazing. 太棒了
[20:39] How do you do that? 你怎么做到的
[20:40] Years of training with 跟全世界最好的
[20:42] some of the finest vocal coaches in the world. 声乐老师训练多年
[20:44] – What?! – No, I’m just kidding. -什么 -没有 我开玩笑的
[20:46] I’m a regular singing dog. 我只是只普通的会唱歌的狗
[20:50] And there, my friends, 而这 我的朋友们
[20:52] is the sugar. 就是帅气的我
[20:58] And that’s the story of how I became a world-famous celebrity. 我就这样成为了世界闻名的明星
[21:04] Becoming a celebrity meant that I’d never have to worry 成为明星意味着我永远不用担心
[21:06] about anyone experimenting on me ever again. 任何人在我身上做实验了
[21:08] And the next year, 第二年
[21:11] I was back at the Hollywood Entertainment Awards… as a nominee. 我又回到了好莱坞娱乐奖 作为被提名者
[21:14] And the only nominee for Best Talking Dog is… 唯一最佳会说话的狗提名是
[21:18] Stan, in The Bells of Portugal. 斯坦 出演《葡萄牙之铃》
[21:25] But you see, Isabella, I’m not in love with your sister… 但你看啊 伊莎贝拉 我没有爱上你妹妹
[21:28] I’m in love with you. 我爱的是你
[21:36] But through it all, the only thing 但一直以来 对我来说
[21:38] that has really mattered to me is the one thing 真正有意义的只有我这辈子
[21:41] I’ve always wanted in life: to be part of a real family. 唯一想要的 成为一个真正家庭的一员
[21:49] Many among the millions who now read my blog have asked me, 我几百万博客粉丝中 很多都问我
[21:53] “What’s it like being a talking dog?” 当个会说话的狗是什么感觉
[21:56] Well, in a lot of ways, I’m just like you are. 在很多时候 我就像你们一样
[22:00] Nothing means more to me after a long day than a hug 在忙了一天之后 我爱的人给我的一个拥抱
[22:03] from the people I love. 没有什么比这更有意义了
[22:07] We love you too, Stan. 我们也爱你 斯坦
[22:09] I can’t imagine what our lives would be like without you. 我不敢想象我们的生命里没有你会是什么样子
[22:18] This is Stan, the talking dog, saying: 我是斯坦 会说话的狗 向你们说
[22:22] so long. 再见了
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme