Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] The new couch looks great, hon, 新沙发看起来好棒 亲爱的
[00:09] but I have to say, I’m gonna miss this old fella. 但我还是要说 我会想念这老朋友的
[00:11] We had a lot of good times, didn’t we, friend? 我们一起度过了快乐的时光 是不是 老朋友
[00:14] All the naps, TV we watched. 各种小憩啊 看电视啊
[00:17] I feel like the kids grew up on this couch. 我觉得咱孩子就是在这沙发上长大的
[00:20] This one has a recliner. 新的还带躺椅
[00:21] Get this outta here. 快抬走
[00:24] Thank you so much for donating 非常感谢您捐赠
[00:26] your old couch to Guardian Angels charity. 老沙发给守护天使慈善协会
[00:29] I had a dog like this when I was a kid. 我小时候有一条类似的狗
[00:32] I used to call him Quat. 我当时叫他”快快”
[00:33] Oh, so you could say, “Come, Quat.” 那你就能说”快快过来”咯
[00:35] No, we used to say “Hey, Quat.” What a wasted opportunity. 不 我们只说过”嗨 快快” 真是浪费机会了
[00:41] Right. You’re all set. 好了 东西都搬完了
[00:42] So you have your receipt. 你拿到收据了吧
[00:43] You didn’t give me a receipt. 你没给我收据啊
[00:45] Oh, really? 真的么
[00:46] Well, then, what’s this over here? 好吧 那 这边的是什么
[00:49] How did you do that? 你怎么做到的
[00:51] When I’m not working for the charity, I’m an amateur magician. 我除了慈善工作之外 还是个业余魔术师
[01:03] For me? How sweet. 给我的嘛 太客气了
[01:05] Really, you want this? It’s been in my mouth. 真的么 你想要这个 这可在我嘴里待过
[01:08] It’s a free scarf. 那也是免费的啊
[01:15] Kids, who’s ready for a surprise? 孩子们 准备好迎接惊喜了么
[01:18] – A surprise? – I love surprises. -惊喜 -我喜欢惊喜
[01:21] Is it a new couch? 新沙发嘛
[01:22] How did you guess that? 你怎么猜到的
[01:27] I guess it’s kinda hard to make a new couch a surprise. 沙发大概很难作为惊喜吧
[01:30] Not if you do it just right. 你必须用正确的方法
[01:32] Get ready for a surprise! 准备好迎接惊喜了么
[01:35] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[01:37] Take your blindfolds off. 把眼罩拿下来吧
[01:40] A new couch?! 新沙发
[01:44] You’re right, Avery. That would’ve been so much better. 你是对的 艾芙莉 这样做效果好多了
[01:47] I knew it was coming, but the showmanship. 我已经知道是什么了 但是这作秀感
[01:51] And here’s the best part. 最好的还在后头呢
[01:53] This couch has a recliner, a massage feature, and a secret pocket 这沙发自带躺椅 按摩系统 还有暗口袋
[01:58] where Chloe can hide her rats. 克洛伊可以把她的老鼠藏进去
[02:00] – What? – What?! -什么 -什么
[02:03] I’m gonna nap on you. 我要在你身上打盹
[02:05] I’m gonna nap on you so hard. 我要在你身上狠狠地打盹
[02:25] The best thing about the new couch 这新沙发最好的部分就是
[02:28] is that the family set 他们家特意给我和小狗们
[02:29] aside a special spot for me and the puppies. 留了一个位置
[02:31] Having our own spot on the couch 能在沙发上拥有自己的地盘
[02:34] is just one of the ways I’ve been feeling 只是近来我对这个家
[02:35] more a part of the family lately. 有归属感的其中一部分
[02:37] My artwork’s even on the fridge. 我的画作甚至挂在了冰箱上
[02:40] That’s Tyler’s. 那是泰勒的
[02:43] That’s mine. 那是我的
[02:45] But we gotta hide it when Princess comes over. 但是公主驾到的话 要赶紧把它藏起来
[02:48] It’s an ex-girlfriend. 它可是我前女友
[02:55] Hey, Tyler, Mom and Dad are at a movie, 你好啊泰勒 老妈老爸去看电影了
[02:58] and Chloe and I are going to the aquarium 我和克洛伊要去水族馆
[03:00] to see the manatees and the woman-atees. 去看男海牛和女海牛
[03:05] They’re not called that, but they should be. 虽然他们不这样叫 但是这样叫挺好
[03:08] You guys have fun with that. 你们玩得开心
[03:09] I’m designing an app to 我在忙着设计一款应用去买
[03:10] sell that lets people use my face as an emoji. 让别人用我的脸做表情图
[03:17] That’s a cool app, Tyler. 这应用不错啊 泰勒
[03:19] Wouldn’t it sell better if 要是想卖得更好的话
[03:20] people could use their own faces instead of yours? 让人们用自己的脸做表情不是更好嘛
[03:23] I don’t think so, Avery. 我不觉得 艾芙莉
[03:25] Have you seen other people’s faces? 你看过那群人的脸嘛
[03:31] All right, we’re going. 好吧 我们走了
[03:32] Have a nice time with your face. 好好玩自己的脸吧
[03:35] Wait. You know what? I’ll come with you guys to the aquarium. 等等 你们知道么 我和你们一起去水族馆
[03:37] I like looking at the sea anemones, 我想去看看海葵
[03:40] mostly because I just learned how to pronounce sea “Amenomes.” 主要是因为我刚刚学会这么读海葵
[03:43] Dang it. 该死
[03:44] Stan, do you wanna come, too? 斯坦 你也想来吗
[03:46] I’d say yes, but I have a lot of work to do 我倒是想去 但是我还有别的好多工作
[03:49] trimming my banzai tree. It’s a new hobby I’m trying. 我要修剪我的盆栽 这是我培养的新兴趣
[03:51] – All right, see ya. – Bye, Stan. -好吧 待会见 -拜 斯坦
[04:01] I see why people say that’s so calming. 我现在懂为什么人们说修剪盆栽能静心了
[04:05] But it went quicker than I thought it would. 但这比我想象中的要结束得快
[04:07] I guess I have time. 我想我现在有空了
[04:10] Gracie, Freddy. 格蕾西 弗雷迪
[04:16] What is it, Da-da? 什么事 爸爸
[04:17] Let’s catch up to the kids. 我们去追孩子们吧
[04:19] We’re going to the aquarium. 他们在去水族馆的路上
[04:20] Yay. I speak dolphin. 好啊 我会海豚语
[04:25] I speak whale. 我会鲸鱼语
[04:27] Hi. I’m a whale. 你好 我是鲸鱼
[04:43] So did you guys have fun at the aquarium? 你们在水族馆玩得开心吗
[04:44] I’m a shark. 我是鲨鱼
[04:46] I’m a better shark. 我是更凶猛的鲨鱼
[04:48] Oh, you always win at this game. 你嘴上总是更胜一筹
[04:57] Raccoons! 浣熊
[05:06] Oh, no, the new couch. 不 新沙发
[05:08] They must’ve gotten in because someone left the door open. 他们能进来 肯定是因为有人忘关门了
[05:10] I think I was the last one out. 我觉得我是最后走的那个
[05:12] I opened the door, and I didn’t close it. 我开门之后没有关上
[05:14] But it could’ve been worse. 但情况还可能更糟的
[05:16] They didn’t take the TV, guys, huh? Huh? 起码他们没拿走电视 对吧孩子们
[05:21] Kids, we’re home. 孩子们 我们回来了
[05:24] What happened here? 发生什么了
[05:26] The door was accidentally left open, and raccoons got in. 门不小心没关上 然后有只浣熊闯了进来
[05:29] You guys left the door open? 你们竟然没关门
[05:31] I cannot believe you could be so irresponsible. 我真不敢相信你们竟然这么不负责任
[05:34] This is why we can’t have nice things, 这就是为什么我们不能有好东西
[05:36] because doors get left open and raccoons get in. 因为门会忘记关 浣熊会闯进来
[05:38] Why not just invite a hawk in here to go after my eyes? 为什么不直接邀请一只鹰进来 然后抠走我的眼睛
[05:42] Which one of you left the door open? 你们中谁忘关门的
[05:46] It had to be one of you. Who else could it have been? 肯定是你们中的一个 还能是谁
[05:51] If no one is gonna take the blame, you’re all responsible. 如果你们没人坦白 你们都要负责
[05:54] Clearly, you all went to the aquarium 很明显 你们都去了水族馆
[05:56] and didn’t bring me back a shark grabber on a stick. 但没给我带回一个鲨鱼吊钩的棍子
[05:59] Would’ve been nice to sit on my new couch 我要是能坐在我新沙发上
[06:01] and grab the remote with my new shark grabber. 用我的新吊钩爪遥控器就好了
[06:03] But that dream died today. 但我的梦今天破碎了
[06:06] Yeah, you’re all getting punished. 你们都要接受惩罚
[06:08] And why didn’t I get a seal plushy 而且为什么没给我买海豹印章
[06:10] so I could give things my “Seal” Of approval? 那样我就能盖章给过了
[06:13] And I’d say “Good one, Ellen,” 我会说”不错嘛 艾伦”
[06:15] but you all don’t deserve it. 但你们不值得
[06:16] That’s right, that’s how mad I am. 没错 我就是这么生气
[06:19] You kids are grounded for a month. 你们要禁足一个月
[06:22] But the school dance. 但是我要参加学校舞会
[06:23] And Darcy’s sleepover. 我还要去达西的睡衣派对
[06:25] And I’m an adult. 还有我是成年人了
[06:27] You live in this house. 你住在这个房子里
[06:29] You’re grounded. 你就要被禁足
[06:33] Guys, I am so sorry you’re taking the heat for this. 孩子们 抱歉会发生这种后果
[06:37] Darcy and I have been planning this sleepover for weeks. 我和达西都计划这次睡衣派对好几周了
[06:41] We invited all the cool girls from school. 我们邀请了学校里所有的酷妹子
[06:44] And Abigail, so we wouldn’t look so obvious about it. 还有阿比咖 所以我们的意图就没那么明显了
[06:48] My friends and I were gonna go camping at the beach. 我和我朋友要去沙滩野营
[06:51] Now I have to text them and tell them I’m not coming. 现在我不得不发短信告诉他们我去不了了
[06:59] And Dax was gonna take me to the dance. 达克斯约我参加舞会
[07:01] Now he’s gonna ask someone else. 现在他只能约别人了
[07:04] I gotta text him. 我要给他发短信
[07:06] Sorry. I can’t go to the dance. 抱歉 我去不了舞会了
[07:11] I can’t believe Dax downloaded your app. 我真不敢相信达克斯下载了你的应用
[07:15] I feel horrible about this. 我觉得很过意不去
[07:18] You guys have been getting 你们竟然要为了我三年来的旧习
[07:19] blamed for things I’ve done for three years now. 而背黑锅
[07:21] You’d be better off if I couldn’t open doors 如果我不会开门就好了
[07:23] and didn’t even care about going places with you. 我要是不和你们去就好了
[07:26] You’d be better off if… if I were a cat. 我要是一只猫就好了
[07:39] A cat wouldn’t have gotten the kids into trouble like this. 一只猫就不会让孩子们陷入如此困境
[07:42] I wish I were a cat. 我希望我是一只猫
[07:49] What? I’m a cat! 什么鬼 我是一只猫了
[07:57] I’m a cat. My wish came true. 我是一只猫了 我的愿望成真了
[08:02] Wait a minute. You’re the guy from the charity. 等等 你是慈善协会那边的人
[08:05] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛
[08:07] I’m your guardian angel, Stan. 我是你的守护天使 斯坦
[08:09] Though my name may sound a bit peculiar to mortal ears. 虽然我的名字对于凡人来说有点奇怪
[08:11] It’s… 我的名字是
[08:16] But my friends call me Ralph. 但我朋友叫我拉夫
[08:18] I granted your wish to be a cat. 我实现你的变猫梦
[08:20] – So can I… – Talk? -所以我能 -说话
[08:22] No. I can hear your thoughts, but you can’t talk. 不 我能听见你的想法 但你不能说话
[08:24] I was gonna say still lick myself. 我想说我能舔我自己嘛
[08:26] Oh. Well, then, yes. 好吧 那个可以
[08:29] In fact, you can probably lick even more of yourself than before. 事实上 你能比之前舔到更多的身体部分
[08:31] I’ll get into that later. 我待会再钻研钻研
[08:34] I’m glad I’m a cat. 我很高兴变成猫
[08:36] Now I won’t have to worry about causing problems 现在我不用担心给孩子们
[08:38] for the kids ever again. 惹麻烦了
[08:41] I feel horrible about what happened. 我对发生的一切感到很过意不去
[08:43] I’m sorry you feel down. 很抱歉你不开心了
[08:45] Aw, maybe I can cheer you up with a magic trick. 也许我能用魔法伎俩让你开心一下
[08:49] Hey, that does cheer me up. 这的确管用了
[08:54] Now I’m sad again. 但我现在又伤心了
[08:59] Hey, that’s cheating. 你这是作弊
[09:02] It’s not magic if you have powers. 如果你用神力就不是魔术了
[09:04] No, this is real sleight-of-hand. 不 这是真的手法技巧
[09:06] I only use my powers to change lives, 我只会用神力改变人生
[09:09] make the world a better place, 让世界更加完美
[09:11] and keep caterpillars from killing everyone. 然后防止毛毛虫杀掉全人类
[09:13] They really want to. 它们真的想这么做的
[09:17] Wait a minute. If I’m a cat, 等等 如果我是猫
[09:19] what about my puppies and my wife? 那我的小狗崽和妻子
[09:22] Oh, you mean Princess. 你是说公主嘛
[09:24] The cat that lives next door. 住在里邻家的猫
[09:26] And your kittens. 还有你的小猫崽
[09:28] Oh, this is great. My kids are cute, 太棒了 我的孩子很可爱
[09:30] I’m still married to Princess. 我还是和公主结婚了
[09:32] With me as a cat, everyone is better off. 我变成猫之后 所有人都好起来了
[09:34] Anyone know what’s for dinner? 有人知道晚饭吃什么嘛
[09:36] Oh, I’m gonna go say hi to Avery. 我要去和艾芙莉打招呼了
[09:38] You better hide here so she doesn’t see you and freak out. 你最好藏在这里 以免她看见你后抓狂
[09:41] Oh, she can’t see me. 她看不见我
[09:43] In fact, no one can see or hear me but you. 实际上 除了你没有人能听见看见我
[09:45] So it’s exactly like I’ve gone crazy. 所以就好像我发疯了一样
[09:48] Precisely. 正是如此
[09:53] Does no one in this stupid house know what’s for dinner? 这倒霉家里都没人知道晚上吃什么嘛
[09:59] What’s going on with Avery? 艾芙莉怎么了
[10:02] When the kids didn’t get along three years ago, 当孩子们三年前不合的时候
[10:05] Bennett brought home a cat instead of a dog. 班尼特带回来的是猫不是狗
[10:07] So a lot of things are different. 所以很多事情都不同了
[10:10] Like Tyler. 比如泰勒
[10:16] Metalwolf! 金属狼
[10:21] Tyler, I can’t believe you’re listening to that lame band. 泰勒 我不敢相信你在听那个挫乐队
[10:23] They’re changing lives, Avery. 他们在改变人生 艾芙莉
[10:26] Before I heard Metalwolf, I didn’t even know their music. 在我听金属狼之前 我都不知道他们的音乐
[10:29] Now I do. Think about that. 现在我懂了 好好想想吧
[10:32] And now you’re painting your face like them. 你现在把脸也涂得和他们一样了
[10:35] I’m part of a pack. 我也是狼群的一员了
[10:36] Yeah, I saw you guys biting each other’s necks 是啊 我看见你们互相咬脖子了
[10:38] in the parking lot. 就在停车场
[10:40] It’s how we say hello. 那是我们打招呼的方式
[10:43] Ugh! It’s as lame as your hair. 就和你的头发一样挫
[10:45] I don’t care what anybody thinks about my hair. 我不在乎别人怎么看我的发型
[10:48] Where am I? 我到底在哪
[10:50] I’m gonna wipe that hideous makeup off your face. 我要把你脸上的丑妆擦掉
[10:56] I don’t get it. 我不懂
[10:58] Why are they fighting like that? 为什么他们要那样打架
[10:59] Because of your wish, dog Stan never came into the family 因为你的许愿 斯坦狗狗从未进过这个家庭
[11:03] to bring them together, so they never learned to get along. 也就没有凝聚他们 所以他们从没学会如何好好相处
[11:05] Get outta my face! 别碰我的脸
[11:07] It’s not your face. 这不是你的脸
[11:10] Wait a minute. 等等
[11:13] This is all because I wasn’t part of the family? 这些事发生都因为我不是这家里的一员
[11:16] Without Avery’s positive influence on Tyler, 没有艾芙莉对泰勒的积极影响
[11:18] he never achieved anything. 他从未取得任何成绩
[11:20] And without Tyler’s influence to help Avery to relax, 而没有泰勒帮助艾芙莉放轻松
[11:23] she cracked under all the pressure, and became a bad girl. 她一遇压力就垮了 然后成为了不良少女
[11:27] Come on, it’s Avery. 拜托 那可是艾芙莉
[11:28] How bad can she be? 她能有多坏
[11:31] I’m gonna wear your skin! 我要扒下你的皮穿
[11:36] Yeah, that’s pretty bad. 好吧 挺坏的
[11:45] Bennett’s a child psychologist. 班尼特是儿童心理学家
[11:46] How does he let them get away with this? 他怎么能这样放任他们
[11:48] With his kids such a mess, 因为他的孩子就是一团糟
[11:50] he lost all respect of the psychological community. 所以他失去了他在心理学界的地位
[11:52] So now, he’s a member of the Washington Generals. 所以现在是华盛顿将军队的一员
[11:54] Get down here. Get down here! 滚来这里 滚来这里
[11:57] The Washington Generals? 华盛顿将军队
[11:59] That basketball team that plays the Harlem Globetrotters 那个对阵哈林篮球队的队伍
[12:02] and always loses? 还总是输的那个
[12:04] What qualifies him for that? 他怎么当上的
[12:05] Very low self-esteem, and a halfway-decent jump shot. 低自尊心还有半吊子的跳投
[12:08] Come on, Cheese, gimme the ball. 拜托 起司 把球给我
[12:12] I don’t have the ball. Have you seen it? 球不在我这里啊 你看见了嘛
[12:14] No, man, I haven’t seen it. 没啊 哥们 我没看见
[12:16] – How about you, Handles? – I don’t have it. -你呢 柄子 -我也没有
[12:23] Kids, stop that fighting. 孩子们 别打了
[12:24] Why should we listen to you? You’re a loser. 我们听你的干嘛 你除了输比赛还会干别的吗
[12:27] Hey, don’t talk to your father like… 别这么和你爸爸说话
[12:29] Actually, that is my job. 其实他们说的还真没错
[12:31] Kids, stop that fighting. 孩子们 别打了
[12:35] Yes, Mr. Moose. 好的 慕斯先生
[12:37] Guys, isn’t it enough that you taunt me on the court? 伙计们 你们在球场上耍我还不够么
[12:44] Do you have to do it in my own home, too, huh? 你们还必须来我家里做吗
[12:47] Hey, man, ya gotta practice. 听着哥们 你要多练习
[12:50] You know what? We’re sorry. 你知道么 我们很抱歉
[12:51] – Do you want it? – Yes. Give it to me right now. -你想要么 -是 马上给我
[12:54] Okay, Cheese, give it to him. 好吧 起司 给他吧
[13:05] Is that Chloe? Ah, sweet Chloe. 那是克洛伊嘛 可爱的小克洛伊
[13:07] I hope she hasn’t changed. 我希望她没什么变化
[13:09] Cinderella had a talking mouse 灰姑娘有一只会说话的老鼠
[13:12] to help her when she cleaned the house 帮她打扫房子
[13:16] If I had one, he’d be so cute 我希望我也有一只 他会非常惹人爱
[13:21] ‘Cause I’d dress him in a tiny suit 因为我会给他穿小西装
[13:28] Ah, look at Chloe. 看看克洛伊
[13:29] As full of joy and whimsy as ever. 还是那么地充满了欢乐与奇想
[13:31] At least my being a cat hasn’t affected her. 至少我变成猫没有影响她
[13:36] Oh, sorry. You caught me in the middle of lunch. 抱歉 你叫我时我刚好在吃午饭
[13:40] Anyway, she is affected. 总之 她受到影响了
[13:43] Without her talking dog as a friend, 没有她会说话的狗当朋友
[13:45] she’s retreated further and further into a fantasy life 她越来越沉溺于幻想世界
[13:48] that she just can’t pull herself out of. 她已经深陷地不能自拔
[13:50] Come, birds, help me clean the house. 来吧 小鸟 帮我打扫房间
[13:53] Tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet. 叽叽 叽叽
[13:56] This is terrible. 太恐怖了
[13:58] She’s relying on imaginary friends. 她在依靠空气朋友
[14:00] Oh, if only my stuffed orange monkey Robert 要是我的毛绒橙色猴子罗伯特在就好了
[14:02] were here, he’d know what to do. 他会知道怎么做的
[14:06] Order in the kitchen. 厨房肃静
[14:08] The Honorable Ellen Jennings presiding. 荣耀的艾伦·詹宁斯法官到场
[14:10] Wow! Ellen’s a judge. 艾伦成为法官了
[14:12] At least she’s doing better. 至少她混得不错
[14:14] No, she’s aspiring to be a TV judge. 不 她只是立志成为电视法官
[14:15] With her family such a mess, 因为家里一团乱
[14:16] she’s desperate to get out of the house. 她迫不及待地想要离开这个房子
[14:19] Chloe, help me figure out a wacky gimmick for my TV judge show. 克洛伊 帮我为我的电视法官节目想一些有趣的台词
[14:22] Maybe I’ll be the rhyming judge. 也许我能成为押韵法官
[14:25] You’re guilty of perjury. 你作伪证有罪
[14:27] I sentence you to surgery. 我判你去整队
[14:29] Can I sentence someone to surgery? 我能判别人去整队么
[14:31] We’ll find out. 我们会知道的
[14:33] You could be the judge who sings with glee 你可以成为欢唱的法官
[14:36] Take a tip anddo it just like me 向我学学如何欢笑
[14:39] If you do… 如果你
[14:40] I’m not doing that. 我不会做的
[14:42] I could be the punning judge. 我可以成为双关语法官
[14:46] You’re entitled to a jury of your pears. 你有权得到你梨子(同辈)组成的陪审团
[14:51] Whoa. Isn’t she gonna say “Good one, Ellen”? 她是不是要说”不错嘛 艾伦”
[14:53] No. In this alternate reality, the puns themselves are the joke. 不 在这个平行世界 双关语本身就是个笑话
[14:57] That’s horrible! 太恐怖了
[15:04] Okay, I’ll bring my paints and meet you there at 7:00. 好吧 我会带着我的画 七点在那边见你
[15:08] At least Avery is still into her painting. 起码艾芙莉还是热爱绘画
[15:10] Whoa. I did not mean to wander into this part of town. 我可没预料到进到这种房间里
[15:16] I can’t wait to paint giant butts all over the school. 我等不及把学校画满大屁股了
[15:20] I’ll even paint some upside down. 我还会把一些反着画
[15:22] People will think they’re birds, but we’ll know they’re butts. 人们会觉得那些是鸟 但我们知道那是屁股
[15:29] I’m a catcher in my softball team. 我是垒球队的接球手
[15:35] Avery’s about to set off a 艾芙莉要做的事
[15:36] chain of events that’s gonna ruin her life. 会引起一系列后续事件然后毁一生的
[15:38] She’s gonna get caught, get sent to a strict boarding school, 她会被抓住 然后送到严厉的寄宿学校
[15:41] fall in with the wrong crowd, and end up in jail. 到时候和坏孩子一起混 最终坐牢的
[15:43] And that’s all because she does this graffiti tonight? 这一连串事件都是因为她今晚要去涂鸦
[15:46] One bad decision can ruin everything. 一着不慎满盘皆输
[15:49] You ever eat sushi on a cruise? 你吃过邮轮上的寿司么
[15:51] This is terrible. I have to stop her. 太恐怖了 我必须要阻止她
[15:54] What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么办
[15:56] I’m just a dumb cat. 我现在就是个蠢猫
[15:57] And afterwards, we’ll get boyfriends, and try to change them. 之后我们要去交男票 然后改造他们
[16:01] She’s making the worst decisions! 她在做最坏的决定
[16:10] I don’t have much time to stop Avery 我没有很多时间阻止艾芙莉
[16:12] from making the biggest mistake of her life. 犯下人生最大的错误
[16:14] I’ll do the one trick cats do. 我就做猫咪会得那个把戏
[16:16] I’ll get under her feet and trip her. 我去跑到她脚底下绊她
[16:23] There goes one life. 我的一条命就这样没了
[16:30] What are you in my courtroom for? 你在我的法庭干嘛
[16:32] Oh, I see. Assault and battery. 我懂了 侮辱和殴打(一瓶盐和电池)
[16:38] This is gonna work. 这法子行得通
[16:41] Now I just need to find a production company, 我现在只需要找一家制作公司
[16:43] a TV network, and a sassy bailiff. 一个电视网络 和一位霸气的法警
[16:48] If only I could get Ellen to come see what Avery is doing. 如果我能让艾伦看到艾芙莉做了什么就好了
[16:51] You want me to come with you? 你想让我跟你一起走
[16:54] Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[16:56] I’ll never say a bad thing about you ever again. 我再也不会说你坏话了
[16:59] To Sombrero City. 走去阔边帽的墨西哥城
[17:07] Maybe Bennett can help. 也许班尼特能帮上忙
[17:16] Don’t you have families to get home to? 你们都不回家嘛
[17:22] Maybe Chloe can help. 也许克洛伊可以帮忙
[17:28] Maybe if I concentrate really hard, 也许我足够集中注意力
[17:30] I can speak and warn Chloe about Avery. 我就能和克洛伊谈谈艾芙莉了
[17:39] I can’t tell if I’m getting through to her. 我不知道她是不是听懂了
[17:41] All she’s saying is “Meow.” 她只会说喵
[17:42] What does that mean? 什么意思啊
[17:54] When dog Stan first joined this family, 当斯坦狗狗初到此家的时候
[17:56] and ran away, the kids came together. 他的出走让孩子们团结一心
[17:58] If I run away now, maybe that will fix everything again. 如果我现在出走 也许能解决一切
[18:06] Where’s Stan going? 斯坦去哪
[18:07] Who cares? He’s just a cat. 谁管他 他不就是只猫
[18:13] She doesn’t care. 她不在乎
[18:16] I know what you’re thinking right now. 我知道你现在在想什么
[18:18] How does this giant crayon fit inside this little bag? 这个大蜡笔怎么装到这个小袋子里面的
[18:25] This is not the time! 没时间听你说这个
[18:26] Is this your card? 这是你的扑克嘛
[18:29] Yes, it is! 是啊是啊
[18:35] Maybe it’s not too late to stop her. 也许现在阻止她还不晚
[18:37] Hey, guys. 晚上好啊
[18:39] I’ve got enough stuff in here to mess up the school real good. 我包里带了足够的工具 来真大肆搞乱学校
[18:43] Really. It’s an adverb, Avery. 真地 这是副词 艾芙莉
[18:46] You know that. 你是知道的
[18:48] – Let’s trash this place! – Yeah! -把这里变成废墟吧 -好
[18:56] I’ve gotta stop her. 我要阻止她
[19:00] Stan. You’re here to help. 斯坦 你来帮忙啦
[19:04] Guess you’re part of our crew now. 我猜你也是我们的一员了
[19:06] On the one hand, I wanna stop her. 一方面我想阻止她
[19:08] On the other hand, I’ve always wanted to be part of a crew. 另一方面 我真的想成为其中一员
[19:14] I’m not with them. 我和他们不是一伙的
[19:17] Hold it right there. 原地别动
[19:20] I’ll handle this. 我来解决此事
[19:21] Practically a TV judge. 我也称得上是电视法官呢
[19:24] Avery. 艾芙莉
[19:26] You used to be such a good kid. 你曾经是个好孩子
[19:28] I thought you were going to Penn State, not the state pen. 我以为你会去宾州州立大学 而不是州立监狱
[19:31] The pun can’t be the joke. 这双关语不是在开玩笑吧
[19:33] The pun can’t be the joke! 这双关语真不是开玩笑吧
[19:36] You and your friends are gonna have to clean up this mess. 你朋友和你要一起打扫这团糟
[19:39] You’re lucky we were tipped off before things went any further. 你应该庆幸在事情失控之前 有人向我们告密了
[19:42] Sorry, Avery. I told Mommy and Daddy on you. 抱歉 艾芙莉 我向爸妈告密的
[19:45] I did this so it all would stop 我这么做只为了个了结
[19:48] It’s also why I called the cop 这也是我叫警察的原因
[19:53] When I wrote the song, I thought there would only be one cop. 当我写这首歌时 我以为只会有一名警察到场
[19:58] Oh, no. 不
[20:01] School’s in session, Bennett. 我们来啦 班尼特
[20:08] You want the ball? You want the ball? 你想要这个球么 你想要嘛
[20:12] Wait a minute. 等等
[20:13] I don’t want the ball. 我不想要
[20:15] I’m proud of you, Bennett. 我为你自豪 班尼特
[20:16] You finally figured it out. 你终于懂了
[20:18] It’s what we’ve been trying to teach you this whole time. 这是我们一直以来想教你的
[20:20] Learning that you don’t want 知道自己并不想要球
[20:22] the ball is the first step to enlightenment. 是给你启迪的第一步
[20:27] – You want your keys? You want your keys? – Gimme! -你想要你的钥匙嘛 想要钥匙嘛 -给我
[20:38] Avery, this is the last straw. 艾芙莉 这是压在骆驼身上最后一根稻草了
[20:40] You’re going to an extra-strict boarding school. 我要把你送去苛刻严厉的寄宿学校
[20:43] Good. Send me away. 好啊 把我送走啊
[20:45] I don’t wanna be a part of this family anyway. 反正我也不想待在这个家里
[20:48] Avery. 艾芙莉
[20:50] I get it now. 我现在懂了
[20:52] Please give me my old life back. 请把我原本的生活还回来
[20:54] I wish I were a dog again. 我希望我变回狗狗
[20:56] I wish I were a dog again. 我希望我变回狗狗
[20:58] I wish I were a dog again. 我希望我变回狗狗
[21:01] Stan? Are you okay? 斯坦 你还好嘛
[21:03] Avery, you look like you, but I wanna be real sure. 艾芙莉 你还是你原本的样子 但我要真确定一下
[21:08] Really, Stan. It’s an adverb. 真地 斯坦 这是个副词
[21:10] I’m home! 我终于到家了
[21:13] Must have all been a terrible dream. 刚刚的一定都是一场噩梦
[21:15] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[21:17] I was so upset about leaving 我很过意不去
[21:19] the door open and getting you guys in trouble, 因为自己没关门还给你们添了麻烦
[21:21] I dreamt that I was a cat. 我梦见我变成了猫
[21:23] The whole family was a mess, 整个家都是一团糟
[21:25] and caterpillars wanted to kill everyone. 而且毛毛虫想要消灭全人类
[21:28] What a horrible dream, Stan. 真是个可怕的梦 斯坦
[21:31] Don’t worry. 别担心
[21:33] We’ll always care about each other. 我们永远会拥有并且关心彼此
[21:37] Ah! Tyler, no! 泰勒 不
[21:39] What’s happening to you? 你怎么了
[21:42] My buddy Danny bet me I couldn’t wear Metalwolf makeup for a day. 我伙伴丹尼赌我不能装扮成金属狼呆一天
[21:46] Loser has to wear Metalwolf makeup for a day. 输的人一天都要打扮成金属狼
[21:48] Wait a minute. 等等
[21:52] Seeing what life could’ve been like, 自从看过另一种人生之后
[21:54] I’m so happy things are back to normal. 我很高兴一切都回归原状了
[21:57] We even got the old couch back. 我们甚至拿回了旧沙发
[21:59] Here’s your old couch back. 这是你的旧沙发
[22:01] And here’s your donation for the charity instead. 这是你的慈善捐赠票据
[22:04] And are these your dentures? 这是你的假牙
[22:07] No. 不
[22:10] You’re the fifth person who said that. 你是今天说这话的第五十个了
[22:12] Whose dentures are these? 那这到底是谁的假牙
[22:15] Free dentures. 免费假牙 我要了
[22:20] I’m just glad we got the old couch back. 我很高兴我们拿回了旧沙发
[22:22] I actually kinda missed it. 我其实还挺想它
[22:23] Sometimes you don’t appreciate 失去了
[22:25] what you have till you don’t have it anymore. 才能学会珍惜
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme