时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So you ever have an old dog bed, | 你家有没有废了不用的狗窝 |
[00:07] | and you weren’t sure what to do with it? | 不知道该咋处理 |
[00:09] | Well, here’s a fun project. | 来看我的建议吧 |
[00:13] | You didn’t fly in your dog bed for real, did you? | 你没真抱着你的窝飞天吧 |
[00:16] | How else would I have gotten this jar of cloud? | 看见我这罐云了吗 |
[00:20] | I’m usually very good at identifying types of clouds, | 我平常可是识云专家 |
[00:23] | but this doesn’t look like a bunny rabbit, | 不过这朵云既不像小兔子 |
[00:25] | a marshmallow, or a snowman. | 也不像棉花糖 更扯不上雪人了 |
[00:27] | You have a very rare specimen here, my friend. | 朋友 你这朵云很稀有啊 |
[00:31] | But Stan, you can’t do crazy | 可是斯坦 你现在都当爸了 |
[00:33] | stuff like this now that you’re a father. | 该正经一点了 |
[00:35] | You’re gonna set a bad example for your puppies. | 别回头把自己孩子带坏 |
[00:37] | Come on, Tyler. | 泰勒 别瞎担心啦 |
[00:39] | My puppies aren’t gonna just blindly copy what I do. | 孩子们绝不会盲目地学我 |
[00:42] | Whee! | 爽耶 |
[00:45] | No dog bed, no cloud-catching jar, totally different. | 和我哪儿像了 没乘狗窝也没捉云 |
[00:50] | I can see our house from here. | 这么高 都看见咱家房子啦 |
[01:11] | Oh, Princess, I’m gonna miss you so much. | 亲爱的 我肯定夜不能寐 时刻思念你 |
[01:14] | Ever since we were married, | 自从咱结了婚 |
[01:15] | we frolicked together every single day. | 每天都黏在一起 |
[01:18] | I can tug on a rope with Tyler, | 在你走期间 |
[01:19] | Avery and Chloe while you’re gone, | 我当然也可以跟孩子们玩拔河 |
[01:21] | but they don’t growl the way you do. | 但是他们永远发不出你动人的嚎叫 |
[01:23] | Well, Avery comes close. | 艾芙莉嚎得还不错 |
[01:28] | She doesn’t come close, but I didn’t wanna hurt her feelings. | 好吧其实她比你差远了 哥就是怕伤她感情 |
[01:33] | Is Princess going somewhere? | 公主要出远门吗 |
[01:35] | Yeah. Heather’s going away for | 嗯 希瑟要去啥贵族学校 |
[01:37] | a month to some fancy school that allows pets. | 待一个月 那儿可以带宠物 |
[01:39] | They have all kinds of salon treatments for dogs. | 还给狗提供各种美容保养 |
[01:42] | Princess wants a Brazilian blowout, | 公主想做个毛发拉直 |
[01:44] | because curly hair is impossible, girl. | 天生自来卷简直折磨人 姑娘你懂的 |
[01:51] | I’m gonna miss her so much. | 我真是舍不得让老婆走 |
[01:58] | Is Princess ready to go? | 公主可以走了吗 |
[01:59] | I’m already tired of looking at you. | 你的脸姐不忍直视 |
[02:02] | If I were your career counselor, | 如果我是你的就业指导员 |
[02:05] | I’d advise you to become a hermit, | 我强烈建议 一 去当隐士 |
[02:07] | social pariah, or village monster. | 二 社会遗弃者 三 山村老妖 |
[02:10] | Like I’d live in a village. | 我这辈子都不会住山村 |
[02:14] | Come, Princess. | 走吧 公主 |
[02:19] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 她居然就这样离开了我的生活 |
[02:21] | I don’t even know who I am without her. | 没有她 我该如何是好 |
[02:23] | – Stan… – No. | -斯坦 -别这么叫 |
[02:24] | Stan is the name of a | “斯坦”是一个 |
[02:25] | happy-go-lucky fella with love in his heart. | 无忧无虑的伙计 衣来伸手饭来张口 |
[02:28] | My name is Mr. Pembleton, a | 而我现在叫忧郁先生 |
[02:29] | bitter accountant whose wife went out for mustard | 一位会计师 老婆谎称出门打酱油 |
[02:32] | and never came back. | 一去便再没回头 |
[02:34] | I know that you’re sad, but maybe this will cheer you up. | 别担心 你的坏心情马上就要一扫而空啦 |
[02:44] | This is the one we found at the dog park. | 哎哟 这是咱在狗狗公园捡回来的 |
[02:46] | What was I thinking? | 我老年痴呆了 |
[02:50] | And when I snap my fingers, | 等我打下响指 |
[02:52] | you will awake from your hypnotic state | 你便会从催眠状态中醒来 |
[02:55] | and no longer find puns funny. | 再也不觉得双关语好笑了 |
[03:00] | Wow, that was a restful snap. | 老天 打“嗝”小盹儿真舒服 |
[03:04] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[03:06] | Good one, Ellen. | 艾伦 你咋这么逗呢 |
[03:08] | Or was it? Dang it. | 该死的 到底逗不逗 |
[03:11] | I need a parent to help me post a video online. | 我需要一个家长帮我在网上传视频 |
[03:14] | Chloe, it’s not a compilation of Daddy’s epic fails, is it? | 克洛伊 你不会又做“爸比出糗大剪辑”了吧 |
[03:19] | Because I think it was | 把耙子 |
[03:20] | the person who left the rake in the driveway | 随地乱扔的肇事者 |
[03:22] | who really failed. | 素质才差呢 |
[03:25] | No, they’re holding open auditions | 没有啦 网上在招 |
[03:27] | for the last movie in the Necropolis High series. | 《墓园高中》系列电影的演员 |
[03:29] | Necropolis High 7: Heave Corpse Load. | 《墓园高中7:进击的尸体》 |
[03:33] | They’re doing it as two movies. | 要分成上下两部拍 |
[03:35] | It is too much for one movie. | 光一部就很恐怖了 |
[03:38] | The production company is | 我得把试镜带 |
[03:40] | accepting auditions on their private site. | 发到制片公司的私人网站上 |
[03:42] | Can I do it? Please? | 能帮我传吗 拜托 |
[03:44] | Wow. Chloe, you’ve never expressed an interest in acting before. | 克洛伊 你之前可从没对演艺圈这么感兴趣过 |
[03:48] | Please. All my friends are auditioning. | 拜托 我朋友们都试镜了 |
[03:50] | Bennett, all her friends are doing it. | 班尼特 咱闺女朋友们都试镜了 |
[03:51] | We have to let her do it. | 咱哪儿能拒绝她呢 |
[03:53] | Acting is in our blood. | 咱家的确有演艺背景 |
[03:56] | With my background directing | 我曾执导过 |
[03:58] | Shakespeare in the Park, which was, and I quote, | 《公园中的莎翁》剧作 观众评价是这样的 |
[04:02] | “Not nearly as bad as one might have expected.” | “竟然比我预计得好” |
[04:06] | And after my community theater | 你妈妈我 曾在社区剧院版的 |
[04:09] | turn as Blanche DuBois, I was described as, | 《欲望号街车》中出演女主角 |
[04:12] | and I quote, “A last-minute replacement.” | 大伙儿评价我“临场替补” |
[04:16] | So I can do it? | 我可以演戏了 |
[04:17] | No, Chloe. We can do it. | 克洛伊 是“我们”可以演戏了 |
[04:21] | I’m gonna help you prepare. What’s the part? | 我来帮你做好全面准备 什么角色 |
[04:22] | Wretch, the vomiting underworld vagabond. | “污垢” 地下世界的僵尸 总在呕吐 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna teach you everything I know about acting. | 妈会把全部演艺经验传授给你 |
[04:27] | And vomiting; I’ve done both on stage. | 还有怎么呕吐 我在台上两样都能干 |
[04:30] | And I, Chloe, can spur you | 克洛伊 爸爸呢 会激励你 |
[04:32] | to a performance that is, and I quote again, | 把演技发挥到极致 还有位观众曾这样评价 |
[04:35] | “Loud enough to hear.” | “嗓音响亮到我能听见” |
[04:39] | Really, Bennett? | 别开玩笑了 班尼特 |
[04:40] | Do you really think you’re the best one… | 你真以为自己是咱家最厉害 |
[04:42] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[04:44] | Chloe, I can help you. | 克洛伊 老爸才能真正帮你 |
[04:46] | Can you teach me that trick? | 你能教我咋催眠吗 |
[04:48] | Your daddy’s a pretty good hypnotist. | 爸爸的确是催眠大师 |
[04:49] | And your mommy’s a pretty good actress. | 妈妈还是顶尖好演员呢 |
[04:58] | Stan, why are you wearing sunglasses indoors? | 斯坦 你在屋里戴啥墨镜 |
[05:00] | Not to hide the shifty eyes | 反正没遮掩 |
[05:02] | that might give away what I’ve done, that’s for sure. | 充满罪恶感的眼睛就对了 |
[05:06] | I’m wearing them because I’ve started a smooth jazz trio. | 我 罗伯特 和电颤琴高手本尼的鬼魂 |
[05:09] | It’s me, Robert, and the | 一起组了个 |
[05:11] | ghost of legendary vibraphonist Benny Jackson. | 流行爵士乐队 明星可得保持低调 |
[05:15] | We’re called Princess Is In the Storage Space. | 乐队名字叫“储藏室中的公主” |
[05:19] | Wait, what? Princess is in the storage space? | 公主跑储藏室里去了 |
[05:21] | Ah! What an unlucky | 烦死了 |
[05:22] | coincidence that that was the name of our band. | 我们乐队非得和我老婆同名 |
[05:25] | You wanna explain this? | 你有啥好说的 |
[05:27] | I couldn’t stand to be without her, | 好吧 我离不开公主 |
[05:29] | so I smuggled her away from Heather | 就趁希瑟装车时 |
[05:31] | while she was packing her car. | 把她带走了 |
[05:32] | Daddy got Mommy. | 爸比带妈咪回家啦 |
[05:34] | My chew toy tastes like Avery. Yuck! | 我的磨牙玩具有艾芙莉的味道 恶心 |
[05:38] | Stan, this isn’t right. | 斯坦 这哪儿行 |
[05:40] | We have to call Heather. | 咱得马上通知希瑟 |
[05:42] | Sorry, Heather. Princess must’ve just wandered over here. | 对不起啦 希瑟 公主可能下意识地跑回来了 |
[05:45] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 以为我那么好骗是吗 |
[05:47] | You people are dog thieves. | 你们就是令人唾弃的窃贼 |
[05:49] | If we were trying to steal Princess, | 如果我们真想偷公主 |
[05:50] | why would I have called you to come and get her? | 还告诉你干吗 |
[05:52] | I said you were dog thieves. | 说你们令人唾弃 |
[05:53] | I didn’t say you were highly skilled dog thieves. | 没说你们技术高超 |
[05:59] | What have I been telling you, Stan? | 斯坦 之前对你说啥来着 |
[06:02] | You’re a father. You can’t be so irresponsible. | 你当爸了 该负责任了 |
[06:04] | Sneaking Princess back here sets a bad example for your puppies. | 把公主劫持走 你家孩子会怎么想 |
[06:08] | I’m a bad example? | 老怕我带坏孩子干啥 |
[06:10] | You’re the one who’s always on the furniture. | 是谁没事就爱往家具上坐 |
[06:14] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[06:16] | I know how to raise my puppies. | 我能管好自己家事 |
[06:18] | Still, I guess if it makes you happy, | 不过只要你能开心 |
[06:21] | I promise I won’t take Princess again. | 我保证以后不再劫持公主了 |
[06:23] | Stan. | 斯坦 又来 |
[06:26] | I know I promised, but I’m a jazz musician, man. | 爵士乐手不擅长守约嘛 |
[06:31] | We go where the music takes us. | 我们的心跟着音乐走 |
[06:35] | I didn’t even know I was gonna do that. | 瞧 潜意识举动 |
[06:40] | Caught you again. | 你们又行窃了 |
[06:41] | I called you! | 这不是通知你了吗 |
[06:50] | Heather? What is going on? | 希瑟 咋了 |
[06:53] | This morning, at my school program, | 今天早上 学校告诉我 |
[06:55] | they told me Princess failed to show up | 公主没去 |
[06:57] | for her eyebrow threading. | 预约好的棉线修眉 |
[06:59] | Princess is missing. | 又失踪了 |
[07:01] | I’m sure she must be here since you people took her twice before. | 她肯定在这儿 你们这群疯子已经劫走她两回了 |
[07:05] | Officer, arrest this girl for dog-napping. | 警官 这个女孩是小偷 逮捕她 |
[07:07] | I am not a dog-napper. | 我才不是小偷 |
[07:09] | I’m not even a regular napper. | 我平常都不“偷懒” |
[07:11] | Once I wake up, it’s go, go, go until bedtime. | 每天从早忙到晚 不带歇的 |
[07:14] | Officer, arrest this girl for being annoying. | 警官 这女孩太烦人了 逮捕她 |
[07:17] | If I could arrest someone for being annoying, I would. | 要是有这项罪名 我还真有想抓的人 |
[07:22] | I guarantee you, Princess is not here. | 我保证公主不在这儿 |
[07:30] | We got Mommy. | 我们带妈咪回家啦 |
[07:33] | What? How’d you guys get her all the way back here? | 啥 你们一路上咋回来的 |
[07:35] | We texted you a picture. | 我们给你发短信咯 |
[07:40] | We spit on cats from up there. | 我们还冲地上的猫吐了口痰 |
[07:48] | Gracie, Freddy, I can’t believe | 格蕾西 弗雷迪 |
[07:50] | you guys took Princess from Heather’s school. | 你们居然把公主从希瑟学校劫回来了 |
[07:52] | See, Stan. This is what happens when you set a bad example. | 看见没 斯坦 瞧你做的榜样 |
[07:55] | They didn’t do it because of me. | 他们又不是学的我 |
[07:56] | – We copied you, Daddy. – Kids’ll say anything. | -当然是学你啦 爸比 -小孩子说话不能当真 |
[07:59] | They believe in sea monsters. | 他们还信海怪呢 |
[08:01] | We believe in sea monsters if you believe in sea monsters, Daddy. | 爸比 只要你信 我们就信 |
[08:05] | You’re not helping Daddy’s cause, kids. | 宝贝儿 你们少说几句吧 |
[08:09] | Look, we have to take her back. | 咱必须送她回去 |
[08:11] | Heather’s probably worried sick about Princess. | 希瑟可能都急疯了 |
[08:13] | I’m worried sick about Princess. | 我都快急疯了 |
[08:15] | See? And she should know. | 听见没 证据啊 |
[08:17] | Wait, what? | 等一下咋回事 |
[08:20] | You can search this entire house. | 尽管搜查房子吧 |
[08:22] | If you find Princess, officer, | 警官 要是您真找到公主 |
[08:24] | you can arrest me and my entire family. | 把我们一家逮捕起来没有问题 |
[08:27] | But you might wanna put me in solitary, | 不过推荐您把我关单间 |
[08:29] | because I’m a danger to the general population. | 为民除害 |
[08:33] | I’m kidding. I’d be very afraid in there. | 开玩笑 我住单间会吓死 |
[08:37] | Heather is already here, | 希瑟已经来了 |
[08:39] | and she brought a police officer to search the place. | 还请一位警官来搜房子 |
[08:41] | Quick, hide Princess while I distract them. | 快把公主藏好 我去引开他们 |
[08:43] | Or you could hide Princess. | 你去藏公主 |
[08:45] | There’s nothing more distracting than a dog | 一只狗组的爵士乐队 |
[08:47] | with his jazz ensemble. Let’s go, Robert. | 回头率保证百分百 罗伯特 走着 |
[08:51] | No, Robert, it is not a paying gig. | 罗伯特 这回不是付费演出 |
[08:54] | But sometimes, you have to play for free to build your fan base. | 但是为了扩大粉丝群 咱必须免费演几场 |
[08:58] | Stan, Princess. The police. | 斯坦 动起来 别忘了公主和警察 |
[09:02] | How about we start with the kitchen? | 从厨房搜起如何 |
[09:03] | Come on, Princess. | 走吧 公主 |
[09:53] | So you’ve searched this entire house, | 房子搜完了 |
[09:56] | and you didn’t find anything. | 也没看到公主 |
[09:58] | You even looked in my closet and criticized my clothes, | 你们还跑去嘲笑我衣柜里的衣服 |
[10:01] | which I expected from Heather, but not from you, officer. | 希瑟我倒是不意外 可是警官 您那样合适吗 |
[10:04] | Sorry. Her negativity’s infectious. | 抱歉 这姑娘的消极心理传染我了 |
[10:08] | I know you did something with Princess, | 你肯定对公主做手脚了 |
[10:11] | but I can’t prove it, but I won’t rest until… | 我就是证明不了 不过这事儿没完 |
[10:13] | oh, my gosh, you’re so tiring to look at. | 老天爷 我实在受不了你这张脸了 |
[10:18] | Let’s go, officer. | 走吧 警官 |
[10:22] | Sorry about your toilet. | 对不起 把你家马桶毁了 |
[10:27] | Man, that was so close. | 天哪 就差一点 |
[10:29] | We need to find a way to | 咱必须想办法 |
[10:31] | sneak Princess back into Heather’s school | 让公主神不知 鬼不觉地 |
[10:33] | without Heather finding out. | 溜回希瑟的学校 |
[10:34] | Otherwise, we could all end up in jail. | 不然咱一家都得去蹲监狱了 |
[10:37] | Stan, where were you this | 斯坦 我们费心 |
[10:38] | whole time we were trying to hide Princess? | 藏公主这么久 你上哪儿去了 |
[10:41] | You didn’t help us at all. | 一点忙都没帮上 |
[10:42] | Yeah, I did. I played the chase music. | 谁说的 背景音乐是我在奏 |
[10:50] | It’s the first track off our new album. | 我们专辑的第一曲 |
[10:52] | We’re experimenting. | 还在试验效果中 |
[10:53] | I’m a little worried our fans won’t follow us | 我怕乐队粉丝会不喜欢 |
[10:55] | – in this new direction. – Yes, that’s our problem right now. | -这种新曲风 -你现在最担心这个是吧 |
[11:02] | Okay, Chloe, let’s see how | 来 克洛伊 展示一下 |
[11:04] | your Necropolis High audition is coming along. | 你的《墓园高中》试镜动作 |
[11:07] | Show us what you’ve got, and we will mold it. | 我们来帮你挑挑毛病 |
[11:09] | Be that little zombie Wretch. | 进入到恶心的“污垢”角色中 |
[11:11] | Transport us. | 带我们入戏 |
[11:15] | Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. | 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了 |
[11:18] | Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains like normal children? | 就不能让我和普通小孩一样吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗 |
[11:27] | This is a brain. | 这是个大脑 |
[11:29] | Oh, it’s a brain. | 原来是大脑啊 |
[11:32] | I want to go to school with others like me. | 我想和同龄人一起上学 |
[11:36] | I want to go from being a zom-B student to a zom-A student. | 从“僵尸”变成“讲师” |
[11:40] | Ha ha, I just got that. | 哈哈哈哈 才发现好笑 |
[11:43] | I want to go to Necropolis High. | 我想去上“墓园高中” |
[11:49] | Sweetie, as a parent, that was absolutely wonderful. | 宝贝儿 作为父母 我们简直太骄傲了 |
[11:53] | Really, really good. | 真的非常棒 |
[11:54] | But as your director, I think we got a lot of work ahead of us. | 但是作为导演 你还差得远呢 |
[11:57] | Really, really sketchy. | 演技真的非常蹩脚 |
[11:59] | Okay, Chloe, you need to think about who your character is. | 克洛伊 你必须完全融入到角色当中 |
[12:03] | – What does she want? – Brains. | -她想要什么 -大脑 |
[12:05] | – What is her weakness? – Brains. | -她有什么弱点 -大脑 |
[12:07] | – What is her Buddy Bop password? – Brains. | -她的微信密码是什么 -大脑 |
[12:08] | Excellent. Now do the scene. | 很好 咱们再演一遍 |
[12:11] | Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. | 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了 |
[12:14] | Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains like normal children? | 就不能让我和普通小孩一样吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗 |
[12:19] | Brains! | 大脑 |
[12:20] | Perfect. You see the difference? | 完美 你看出区别了吗 |
[12:23] | Brains! | 大脑 |
[12:25] | Chloe, acting is not about what a character wants. | 克洛伊 表演不是为了展现角色的喜好 |
[12:28] | No one can see that. | 这个要让观众自己猜 |
[12:30] | It’s about expressions. | 你要表现的是情绪 |
[12:32] | Sad, angry, surprised. | 悲伤 气愤 惊讶 |
[12:36] | Now do the scene. | 再来一遍 |
[12:39] | Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. | 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了 |
[12:43] | Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains | 就不能让我和普通小孩一样 |
[12:47] | like normal children? | 吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗 |
[12:52] | Honey, I think you’re confusing Chloe. | 宝贝儿 你好像把克洛伊说糊涂了 |
[12:55] | Chloe? Who’s Chloe? | 克洛伊是谁 没听说过 |
[12:56] | All I see is a hideous little zombie girl. | 我面前只有一个丑陋的僵尸女孩 |
[13:01] | All I see is a mother directing her child away from an Oscar. | 我面前只有一个害女儿失手奥斯卡奖的老妈 |
[13:05] | Away from it? I think toward an Oscar is what you meant to say. | 失手 你的意思是 获得奥斯卡奖吧 |
[13:07] | We need to go sneak Princess into Heather’s school. | 我们要送公主偷偷回希瑟的学校 |
[13:09] | Wanna come? | 一起吗 |
[13:11] | I sure don’t want to stay here. | 反正我绝对不在这儿呆着 |
[13:14] | I was once told I was a less-attractive Joan Fontaine. | 原来有人说 我长得像丑一点的林青霞 |
[13:24] | Okay, we’re gonna sneak across the school grounds, | 听好 咱要悄悄溜过院子 |
[13:26] | and put Princess back in Heather’s room without anyone seeing us. | 把公主放回希瑟房间 不许让任何人发现 |
[13:29] | We’re all suited up and ready to go. | 咱已经整装待发了 |
[13:32] | Except for one person who misunderstood the plan. | 除了一个连人话都听不懂的笨蛋 |
[13:38] | I didn’t misunderstand. I’m the diversion. | 谁说我没听懂 我是负责引开耳目的 |
[13:40] | I’m gonna draw attention to myself so you guys can sneak through. | 好掩护你们成功溜进去 |
[13:43] | Tyler, that is the most ridic… actually, it kinda makes sense. | 泰勒 你瞎说什么 等等 办法不错哎 |
[13:48] | Why didn’t you say something | 刚才我在车里 |
[13:49] | in the car when I was going on and on about | 不停叨咕你的“小屁垫床单”时 |
[13:51] | why you were wearing a woopie cushion costume. | 你咋不吱一声 |
[13:53] | I tried, but every time you said “Woopie,” | 我想来着 可是你一说“小屁垫” |
[13:56] | I giggled. | 我就笑得停不下来 |
[13:59] | Woopie. | 小屁垫 |
[14:01] | We just have to drop Princess off like she never left. | 把公主送回去 装作啥都没发生过就行 |
[14:04] | It’s late enough. The campus should be pretty much deserted. | 这么晚了 估计没人会出来晃荡 |
[14:09] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢各位光临 |
[14:12] | It’s a good thing the news cares mostly about | 也感谢现代媒体 |
[14:13] | personal things happening to rich people. | 这么关注富人的私事 |
[14:17] | So is the coast clear? | 一切都好吗 |
[14:19] | In the words of Lou Costello, ma-ma-ma-ma! | 用小沈阳的话说 哎呀妈呀 |
[14:23] | I don’t get that reference. | 一个字没听懂 |
[14:24] | In the words of Lucy, ugh!! | 用希瑟的话说 讨厌 |
[14:28] | Nope. | 还是不懂 |
[14:29] | The campus is full of people. | 院子里全是人 |
[14:31] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:35] | You know Jack Benny? | 你认识张根硕 |
[14:36] | Who? I was just doing Dad. | 不认识 我刚才在模仿老爸 |
[14:39] | Look, we have big problems. | 咱根本过不去 |
[14:42] | The place is crawling with media and police. | 院子里全是媒体和警察 |
[14:44] | There’s no way we can sneak Princess back into Heather’s school. | 咱不可能带公主偷溜进去了 |
[14:48] | All the Wretch has to do | “污垢”只要 |
[14:50] | is bite one person and the zombie infection will spread. | 咬一口人 大家就全会被僵尸病毒感染 |
[14:54] | What? I’ve got other things going on this week. | 这么看我干啥 最近有新爱好不行啊 |
[14:57] | All right, it’s time for my diversion. | 好 我该声东击西了 |
[15:00] | I’m gonna get the crowd to follow me away from the school, | 我冲进去 引大家离开学校 |
[15:03] | so you guys can go through | 你们趁机 |
[15:04] | the courtyard and put Princess back in the dorm. | 穿过院子 直奔希瑟的宿舍 |
[15:08] | Woopie-ki-ay! | 乌拉乌拉 |
[15:11] | Who wants to sit on me? Come on. Whoo! | 谁想坐我身上啊 来来跟我走 |
[15:17] | Really? Nothing? | 没人捧场 |
[15:19] | America’s forgotten how to laugh. | 美帝人的心肠已成铁石 |
[15:23] | All right, the bad news is the diversion didn’t work, | 坏消息 声东击西法没用 |
[15:25] | Heather saw me, and she’s coming this way. | 希瑟看见我了 正在来的路上 |
[15:27] | – What’s the good news? – I never said there was good news. | -好消息呢 -我没说有好消息 |
[15:35] | All right, Stan, you take | 斯坦 你带 |
[15:36] | Princess and the puppies, and get them out of here. | 公主和小狗先行一步 |
[15:39] | Heather’s on her way over. | 希瑟过来了 |
[15:40] | Come on, family. | 老婆 孩子们 走吧 |
[15:41] | Follow me into the woods. | 和我躲进树林 |
[15:43] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[15:45] | Then go. We’re not people. | 上吧 咱又不是人 |
[15:52] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干吗 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry. That came out wrong. | 对不起 说错了 |
[15:55] | Ugh, what are you doing here? | 讨厌 你们来干吗 |
[16:00] | Well, we were very distraught that Princess is missing, | 我们都很担心失踪的公主 |
[16:03] | so we came down to help find her. | 就过来帮忙找她了 |
[16:05] | And why are you dressed like that? | 穿成这样找 |
[16:07] | Because… | 这个嘛 |
[16:09] | Well, we formed a new hip-hop group | 是因为我们组了个嘻哈乐队 |
[16:12] | called Da Kommando Crew, | 叫“魅影突击” |
[16:16] | featuring MC Woopie Cushion. | “小屁垫帅哥”友情客串 |
[16:19] | I don’t believe you. | 不信 |
[16:21] | I’m gonna have you arrested. | 我要让你们进监狱 |
[16:23] | Oh, yeah? Well, check it. | 不信 睁大眼睛瞧着吧 |
[16:25] | One-two, one-two. | 一 二 三 来 |
[16:29] | The Kommando with a K | 暗夜中那魅影突击 |
[16:31] | Rules of grammar, go away | 左躲右闪无人可敌 |
[16:33] | ‘Cause we’re hard like that | 俺们九四那么自信 |
[16:36] | Woopie Cushion helps my flow | 瞧小屁垫那八块腹肌 |
[16:37] | Hit the deck, he’s gonna blow | 大伙儿走过路过不要错过 |
[16:49] | That flow is tight. | 挺洗脑的嘛 |
[16:53] | I might not have you arrested if you leave right now. | 现在走 我可以放你们一马 |
[16:59] | I’m feeling such a swirl of emotions. | 我现在真是百感交集 |
[17:01] | Concerned about the situation with Princess, | 既担心送不回公主 |
[17:04] | yet exhilarated about the success of our impromptu rap group. | 又为咱的临时表演成功激动 |
[17:10] | I’ve got an idea. | 有了 |
[17:11] | I hid Princess and the puppies next to an old cavern. | 我把公主和小狗藏在一个山洞旁边 |
[17:14] | We could pretend Princess is trapped in there, | 假装公主困在里头了 |
[17:16] | and you guys could say | 你们就说 |
[17:18] | that you found her and return her to Heather | 意外找到她了 把公主还给希瑟 |
[17:20] | without being blamed for her disappearance. | 然后万事大吉 谁也不担责任 |
[17:22] | – Great plan, Stan. – I think this is gonna work. | -好办法 斯坦 -肯定能成功 |
[17:24] | – I guess so. – What’s the matter, Tyler? | -估计吧 -咋了 泰勒 |
[17:27] | I’m beginning to think I wore this woopie cushion for nothing. | 我怎么觉得今天穿成“小屁垫”没啥用呢 |
[17:36] | You do realize, Ellen, that my years of directing experience | 艾伦 你应该知道 我多年的导演经验 |
[17:41] | make me uniquely qualified to help Chloe understand | 才能帮克洛伊真正入戏 |
[17:44] | how the part of Wretch should be played. | 成功地塑造出“污垢”这个角色 |
[17:47] | Bennett, I have been an unofficial understudy | 班尼特 我当幕后替补也不少岁月了 |
[17:50] | in multiple theatrical productions. | 加盟过多个伟大戏剧 |
[17:52] | I’m in the front row, in costume, ready to jump on stage | 每次都穿着戏服坐在前排 万一女主角被台下的 |
[17:55] | if the actress ever falls off stage | “另一个自己”吓着 |
[17:57] | after being distracted by seeing someone in the front row | 不小心摔下台 我好立刻冲上去 |
[17:59] | dressed just like her. | 救场 |
[18:02] | I think I know how to play this part. | 没人比我更精通演技 |
[18:04] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:05] | Watch and learn. | 那睁大眼睛看好了 |
[18:07] | Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. | 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了 |
[18:13] | Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains | 就不能让我和普通小孩一样 |
[18:17] | like normal children? | 吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗 |
[18:24] | I want to go to a school with others like me. | 我想和同龄人一起上学 |
[18:28] | I want to go from being a zom-B student to being a zom-A student. | 从“僵尸”变成“讲师” |
[18:34] | I want to go to Necropolis High! | 我想去上“墓园高中” |
[18:38] | I love you so much. | 老婆 我太爱你了 |
[18:40] | I love you so much. | 老公 我更爱你呀 |
[18:46] | The cavern was around here somewhere, | 那个山洞应该就在这儿啊 |
[18:48] | and so were Princess and the puppies. | 公主和孩子们藏在那儿 |
[18:50] | And now, all of those things are missing. | 现在啥都找不着了 |
[18:53] | Spread out, guys. | 咱们分头找 |
[18:57] | Who’s up there? | 有人在上面吗 |
[18:59] | Freddy? | 弗雷迪 |
[19:06] | Whoa. The woopie cushion broke my fall. | 哇 小屁垫帮我护住身体了 |
[19:09] | I didn’t wear it for nothing. | 原来没白穿 |
[19:11] | Hey, there you guys are. | 你们在这儿啊 |
[19:14] | So I guess we’re stuck down here. | 看来咱是出不去了 |
[19:16] | Help! Help!! | 救命 救命 |
[19:19] | – Tyler? – Help! | -泰勒 -救命 |
[19:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[19:25] | Hey, you fell on me. | 哎 你摔到我垫子上了 |
[19:27] | Avery, where are you? | 艾芙莉 你在哪儿 |
[19:33] | Thanks, Tyler. | 谢啦 泰勒 |
[19:38] | Avery, Tyler, Chloe. | 孩子们 |
[19:41] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[19:42] | Yeah, and Princess, Gracie and Freddy are down here too. | 公主和小狗也在这下面 |
[19:47] | We’re all okay. | 我们都没事 |
[19:48] | We jumped down here. | 是我们自愿跳下来哒 |
[19:50] | It was fun. Just like Daddy would do. | 和爸比平时的冒险一样好玩 |
[19:53] | You guys are down there because you copied what I do? | 你们跳下去是为了学我 |
[19:56] | Oh, no. | 老天 |
[19:58] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[20:00] | If I’d set a better example, | 要是我负起爸爸的责任来 |
[20:01] | you wouldn’t have broken your mommy out. | 你们也不会偷偷带走妈妈 |
[20:03] | You wouldn’t be trapped right now. | 现在也不会困在这儿 |
[20:06] | Tyler, you’re right. | 泰勒 你说得对 |
[20:07] | I’m a father now. | 我现在当爸了 |
[20:09] | Can’t act like this. | 不能再随心所欲 |
[20:11] | A father is supposed to make his children safe. I… | 爸爸本应该保护好自己的孩子 我 |
[20:14] | Daddy, can you tell us this later when we’re not stuck in a hole? | 爸比 等我们从洞里出来再反省成吗 |
[20:19] | Oh, right, yes. | 噢 好嘞 |
[20:21] | I’ll get out of this costume and go get help. | 我这就把戏服脱了 找人来帮忙 |
[20:22] | Hurry. My woopie cushion is running out of air. | 快点 我的小屁垫快没气了 |
[20:26] | I don’t have much time. | 哥的命数已尽 |
[20:30] | And another thing. | 还有 |
[20:33] | Why is that dog barking? | 那只狗冲着我叫干吗 |
[20:35] | I’m giving a speech about how much I love animals. | 我的演讲是有关热爱动物的 |
[20:38] | Somebody shut him up. | 来人 把它拉出去 |
[20:39] | So frustrating being a talking dog and not being able to talk. | 唉 身为会说话的狗 偏偏一个字吐不了 |
[20:45] | I think that adorable dog is trying to tell us something. | 我觉得那只小萌犬有事想告诉咱们 |
[20:51] | I think we should follow the handsome dog. | 咱应该跟这只帅哥走 |
[20:55] | Follow those majestic hindquarters. | 跟着他的翘臀走 |
[21:01] | So you got Princess back. | 你把公主找回来了 |
[21:04] | The media’s calling your dog a hero | 媒体说你家狗是英雄 |
[21:05] | for finding Princess in the cavern, but I don’t buy it. | 居然能从山洞里救出公主 可是姐不信 |
[21:08] | I still think you stole Princess and covered it up. | 绝对是你们偷走公主 想办法圆了谎 |
[21:11] | You’re dog thieves, but | 不过尽管如此 |
[21:12] | totally put me on the list for your next show. | 不许忘了 请我去看你们下一场演出 |
[21:15] | I love Da Kommando Crew featuring MC Woopie Cushion | 我有多爱“魅影突击加小屁垫帅哥”组合 |
[21:17] | as much as I hate all of you. | 就有多恨你们 |
[21:20] | You wanna see the next show? | 你想看下一场演出 |
[21:22] | One-two, one-two. | 一 二 三 来 |
[21:26] | Just saved Princess | 刚刚救了公主 |
[21:29] | -Everybody cheer – Get those hands up, y’all. | -掌声还没响起 -大家给我挥起手来 |
[21:36] | Just don’t put us on TV ‘Cause Mom and | 但我们坚决不上电视 |
[21:38] | Dad don’t know we’re here | 不能被老爸老妈逮到 |
[21:46] | From now on, I’m gonna work so hard | 现在起 我会尽全力 |
[21:48] | to be a good example for my puppies. | 做孩子们的好榜样 |
[21:50] | ‘Cause I realized they’re gonna follow my example | 因为我发现 不论愿不愿意 |
[21:53] | whether I want them to or not. | 他们的一言一行都会被我影响 |
[21:55] | Hey, you guys are blogging, just like Daddy. | 哎 你们俩像爸爸一样写博客啦 |
[21:59] | I’m shooting birds. | 我在玩愤怒的小鸟 |
[22:01] | I’m bidding for things online. | 我在网上竞价投标 |
[22:04] | If you put enough zeroes, you always win. | 只要多打几个零 就能次次稳赢 |
[22:06] | I got a boat! | 我抢着一艘船 |
[22:09] | And my kids aren’t the only ones | 而且不止我的孩子 |
[22:11] | learning something from a parent. | 从父母那儿长了知识 |
[22:13] | Well, I saw online, I didn’t get the part. | 我上网查了 没得到角色 |
[22:16] | Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie. | 真对不起 宝贝儿 |
[22:19] | You know, we went online earlier | 我们之前看见制片公司 |
[22:21] | and saw they were auditioning for the parent roles. | 也在网上招父母的角色 |
[22:23] | – You guys didn’t get it. – Oh, injustice! | -你俩没选上 -不公平 |
[22:30] | Actors. | 演员就是爱哭鬼 |