Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Come on, Gracie and Freddy, say, “Da-Da.” 格蕾西 弗雷迪 快点叫爸爸了
[00:08] Say “Avery.” 或者 说艾芙莉也可以
[00:11] Say… “Now is the winter of our discontent, 或者说 如今约克之子
[00:14] made glorious summer by this son of York.” 把我们讨厌的冬天变成了灿烂之夏
[00:18] Now say, “I’d like to dedicate this Tony award to my father 接着说 我想要把这座托尼奖献给我的父亲
[00:21] who instilled in me a love of theater from a very young age.” 是他从小培养了我对戏剧的热爱
[00:27] Stan, you’ve been trying 斯坦 这几周以来你一直试图
[00:28] to get the puppies to talk for weeks now. 让这些小狗狗们开口说话
[00:30] Are you going to be disappointed if they never do? 如果他们一直不开口说话你是不是会很失望
[00:32] Avery, these are my children. 艾芙莉 这是我的孩子们
[00:34] I will love them unconditionally. 无论怎样我都会爱他们的
[00:37] If they don’t talk, they’ll win the Tony for lighting design. 如果他们不能说话 他们还可以拿托尼灯光设计奖呀
[00:41] Do I want to know? 你们又做了什么
[00:42] Wait a minute, are you just 等下 你是以为
[00:43] assuming we came from doing something ridiculous? 我们又做了什么滑稽的事情吗
[00:45] -Yes. -Then you’d be correct. -当然 -你猜对了
[00:48] I discovered that Chloe’s a mastermind at coming up 我发现了克洛伊总是可以想到
[00:50] with crazy fun things to do. 很多疯狂有趣的事情去做
[00:52] Like just now at the park playing Tic-Tac-Tourist. 就像刚才在公园里让一个旅行团玩儿井字游戏
[00:58] Just stand here. After we’re done, 站好别动 等游戏结束了
[01:00] the winning team gets to buy lunch 赢的队可以
[01:02] for Hollywood’s latest teen heart-throb. 给好莱坞新星买午餐哦
[01:07] Yeah, I’m better-looking in person. 是啊 我本人更帅些
[01:11] Tyler, if you want a sister with ideas for fun things to do, 泰勒 如果你想要一个总能想到有趣主意的妹妹
[01:15] there’s a walking tour of the Botanical Gardens that… 刚好有一个步行植物园活动
[01:17] Okay, never mind. 哦 不太合适你
[01:19] There’s an Ernst Lubitsch marathon at the… 或者你可以去厄恩斯特·刘别谦马拉松
[01:21] Moving on. 也不合适
[01:23] Oh! The Getty Museum has a new tapestry exhibit. 对了 盖蒂博物馆有一个新的挂毯展
[01:25] Why am I still talking? 为什么我会这么天真
[01:29] If you want fun things to do, you can play with the puppies. 如果你想找些有趣的事情做 你可以和小狗狗们玩儿啊
[01:31] True, they’re not very interesting yet. 当然 他们现在还不是很有趣
[01:33] All they do right now is eat, sleep, and… 他们一般就是吃吃睡睡
[01:34] Da-Da… sometimes like to bounce on a pillow. -爸爸 -有时候也会在枕头上跳
[01:37] Ahhh! Gracie talked! 格蕾西开口说话了
[01:39] Gracie talked! 格蕾西说话了
[01:40] Oh, my goodness! 天啊
[01:42] This is amazing! I can’t believe it. 这太神奇了 简直无法相信
[01:44] Da-Da. 爸爸
[01:45] How do you guys deal with this? 你们觉得怎么样
[01:47] It’s a little freaky seeing words come out of a dog’s mouth. 狗狗开口说话是不是有点儿奇怪
[02:08] There’s finally another talking dog in the world… 这世界终于有另一只能说话的狗狗了
[02:11] and it’s my own daughter! 而且就是我的女儿
[02:13] Although when she becomes a teenager 虽然等她到了青春期的时候
[02:15] and starts to talk back to me, I might not be so excited. 会开始和我顶嘴 那时候就该头疼了
[02:19] Listen, young lady, I don’t care if it is a full moon, 女儿 听着 我不管满月还是什么
[02:22] 11 o’clock means 11 o’clock. 11点就是11点
[02:24] If you wanted to be nocturnal, you should’ve been born a possum. 如果你想成为夜间动物 那你就应该去做一只负鼠
[02:27] You’re dating one?! Oh, where did I go wrong? 你正在和负鼠约会 天啊 我做错了什么
[02:32] But even before that challenge arises, 但是在这样的问题出现之前
[02:35] there was one other little problem we had to deal with… 现在我们必须解决一个小问题
[02:39] I can’t believe Gracie can talk. 真不敢相信格蕾西会说话
[02:41] I knew she could do it! 我就知道她可以的
[02:42] Figures it’s the girl. 这才是好姑娘
[02:44] Wait. What if someone else hears Gracie talking? 可是 如果其他人听到了她开口说话怎么办
[02:49] Freddy! Get off that turntable. 弗莱迪 从电唱盘上下来
[02:53] Stan, what’s my DJ equipment doing in the kitchen? 斯坦 为什么我的DJ装备会在厨房里
[02:56] It’s not in the kitchen. 它不在厨房啊
[02:58] It’s in Pasadena’s hottest new club… Kitchen. 它在帕塞迪纳市最热夜店 厨房
[03:06] Hollywood’s latest teen heart-throb’s at my club! 好莱坞新星就在我的夜店里
[03:09] This is gonna be great for business. 这下要发财了
[03:13] Guys. 别闹了
[03:14] Guys! 别闹了
[03:17] As much as I want to know how you did all this, 虽然我很想知道你们怎么会有这些装备
[03:20] and ask why you didn’t do it for my birthday party… 而且为什么没有用在我的生日聚会上
[03:23] we have a bigger problem. 我们现在有了更大的麻烦
[03:25] Gracie is talking. 格蕾西会说话了
[03:27] If anyone sees her, she’ll be taken away and experimented on. 如果其他人知道了 她会被拿去做实验的
[03:30] Just like with me. 就像当初对我那样
[03:31] Great. Now we have another secret to keep. 所以 现在我们又有新的秘密了
[03:33] And it’ll be even harder this 而且这次会更难
[03:35] time since Gracie isn’t old enough to realize 因为格蕾西还太小了
[03:37] she can’t talk in front of anyone but us. 她并不知道她只能在我们面前开口说话
[03:39] Well, until she learns, I will not take my eyes off my puppies. 那好吧 在她长大前 我会看护好我的孩子们的
[03:43] I will be diligent, I will be vigilant, I will be… 我会寸步不离 我会时刻警惕 我会
[03:55] I like talking to you. 我就喜欢和你说话
[03:57] You always listen. Plus, it helps you grow. 你总是耐心聆听 而且 多聆听帮助你成长哦
[04:01] And I like playing with you 我还喜欢和你一起玩儿
[04:02] because I’m tired of the kids always beating me. 因为我实在受不了孩子们总赢我了
[04:07] Oh, come on! 这是什么烂牌
[04:09] Da-Da. 爸爸
[04:11] No, no, sweetie, it’s “Ma-Ma.” 不 不 亲爱的 应该是”妈妈”
[04:13] Wait, what?! 等等 怎么可能
[04:15] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[04:22] Bennett, you’ll never guess what happened. 班内特 你一定想不到发生了什么
[04:24] A husband working from home unsuccessfully tried to get coffee 一位在家工作的丈夫想偷喝咖啡
[04:27] without being ambushed by his wife? 可惜被妻子发现了
[04:30] No, that’s what’s happening. 不是 那是正在发生的
[04:32] I’m talking about what happened. 我是说刚刚发生的事情
[04:35] A minute ago on the patio, 一分钟前在院子里
[04:37] Gracie made a sound that sounded exactly like “Da-Da.” 格蕾西发出了像叫”爸爸”一样的声音
[04:40] Ellen, that’s not that strange. 艾伦 那并不奇怪
[04:41] The Internet is full of videos 网上有很多视频
[04:43] of dogs barking in ways that sound like words. 都是关于各种狗狗的叫声听起来像人们在说话一样
[04:46] There’s a corgi in Texas whose bark sounds like “Howdy, y’all!” 有一只德克萨斯的柯基犬叫起来像是在说 ”侬好啊”
[04:52] Sure, it’s a regional stereotype, but it’s still adorable. 当然 是带点儿口音 但还是很可爱啊
[04:57] No, you have to hear this. 不是的 你听听这个
[04:59] Come on, do it again, Gracie. 快点儿啊 格蕾西 再说一次
[05:04] Yeah. 好吧
[05:05] Look, I have to get back to work. 我要回去工作了
[05:07] But tonight after dinner, let’s talk about a hobby for you, hmm? 今天晚餐过后 咱们给你开发一个爱好 好吗
[05:12] Ugh. And maybe talk about getting a new coffee pot. 然后 也许可以讨论下买一个新的咖啡壶
[05:19] Gracie, you’re making me look bad. 格蕾西 你太不给我面子了
[05:21] Da-Da. Dang it! -爸爸 -该死
[05:25] She did it again. 她又开口说话了
[05:26] She barked “Da-Da.” Listen. 快听 她叫了声 ”爸爸”
[05:30] I swear, the bark sounded like someone talking. 我保证 听起来真的像是人在说话
[05:33] Have you ever heard of something that sounds like a person 你听到过非人类
[05:35] but with no human intelligence behind it? 像人们一样开口说话吗
[05:45] Come on, Gracie, work with me. 格蕾西 快点儿 配合下我
[05:48] -Da-Da. -Seriously?! -爸爸 -一定要这样吗
[05:53] The dog talks. The dog talks! 狗狗说话了 狗狗说话了
[05:59] I also see adult patients from time to time. 我偶尔也会接诊一些成年患者
[06:07] Since you’ll only sound like a person in front of me, 既然你只在我面前开口说话
[06:10] I’m gonna get you on video 我只好录下来
[06:11] to show Bennett I’m not imagining things. 好给班内特证明那不是幻觉
[06:14] Okay, tour group that was Kitchen, 好的 刚才那个就是厨房
[06:17] the hottest new club in Pasadena. 帕萨迪纳最热夜店
[06:20] Now who wants to clean the 现在有没有人想打扫下
[06:21] room of Hollywood’s latest teen heart-throb? 好莱坞新星的房间吗
[06:26] Well, at least his room is getting cleaned. 好吧 至少有人打扫他的房间了
[06:30] I got you a treat, yes, I did, 我会给你奖励哦 真的哦
[06:32] but you gotta earn it. Say, “Da-Da.” 但你要听话才可以 快说 ”爸爸”
[06:35] “Da-Da.” “Ooh, good job, Ellen!” ”爸爸” 干得漂亮 艾伦
[06:42] This is surprisingly tasty. 这个真好吃啊
[06:44] Chicken and salmon together. I would not have thought. 鸡肉混合三文鱼 我可想不到这个组合
[06:48] And it cleans my teeth? 还能清洁牙齿
[06:51] Ahh, you’re not gonna do it, are you? 你还是不开口 是吗
[06:54] That’s it. I give up. 那好吧 我放弃了
[06:58] -Da-Da. -Yes! -爸爸 -搞定了
[07:00] I knew if I hung in there long enough, you’d do it! 我就知道如果我坚持到底 你就会开口的
[07:02] The puppy talks! The puppy talks! 狗狗说话了 狗狗说话了
[07:06] Mama’s not crazy. 妈妈才没疯
[07:07] Mama’s not crazy. 妈妈最正常
[07:08] Ooh! Get outta my shot. 别挡镜头
[07:20] Well, Stan, did you manage 斯坦 你一直都在
[07:22] to keep the puppies away from Mom and Dad? 看管小狗狗们远离爸爸妈妈吗
[07:24] Relax, Avery. Everything went great. 别担心 艾芙莉 一切都好
[07:27] Gracie got away at one point, 格蕾西溜走了一会儿
[07:29] but I’m pretty sure no damage was done. 但我可以确定没什么事儿
[07:31] Hey, Avery, your mom heard Gracie speak. 艾芙莉 你妈妈说她听到格蕾西开口说话了
[07:35] No, no, no, sweetie. Dogs can’t really talk. 不 不 不 亲爱的 狗狗是不会说话的
[07:38] It’s just a weird bark 那只是它们的叫声恰巧会
[07:39] that makes it sound like the dog is talking. 听起来像人在说话一样
[07:44] See? Stan has a weird bark, too. 听到了吗 斯坦就可以做到
[07:49] The funny part is, your mom made a video 有意思的是 你妈妈
[07:51] of Gracie barking “Da-Da” And put it on the Internet. 录下了格蕾西发出”爸爸”的声音 还传到网上了
[07:56] I know, right? 我就说嘛
[07:57] I was pretty shocked that your mom knew 我也没想到你妈妈
[07:59] how to post anything to the Internet, too. 居然会知道怎么上传视频
[08:02] Tell me about it. My wife can’t even set the DVR. 可不是嘛 我老婆连刻录机都不会用
[08:15] Wow! Your mother really knows how to kick it old school. 哇 你妈妈可真是位老顽童啊
[08:20] Well, the video has only received 37 hits, 还好 只有37个人浏览过这个视频
[08:23] so it hasn’t gone viral. 所以它应该还没有引起轰动
[08:25] And the good news is all the comments say “Fake.” 好消息是几乎所有评论都说它是假的
[08:28] Except for this one comment 这儿有一条除外
[08:31] by DrBennettJamesPhD1234, which says “First.” 是博士兼医生班内特詹姆斯1234的留言 ”头排”
[08:41] Oh, you’re checking out that video Mom posted? 你们是在看妈妈传的那个视频吗
[08:43] I can’t believe Dad wrote “First.” 真不敢相信爸爸评论写了”头排”
[08:45] He was, like, tenth. 他明明是第十条评论
[08:47] I don’t think he knows what that means. 我觉得他并不知道那是什么意思
[08:49] Do I want to know? 你们又做了什么
[08:51] Wait a minute. Are you just assuming 等等 你是在说
[08:52] we came back from doing something ridiculous? 我们做了什么滑稽的事情吗
[08:54] This time you’re wearing gorilla costumes! 这次你们可是穿的像大猩猩一样
[08:57] You are observant. 你很善于观察嘛
[09:01] Chloe came up with another crazy fun thing to do. 克洛伊又想出了超有意思的事情去做
[09:04] We ran through the zoo like we just escaped. 我们像越狱一样在动物园里跑
[09:06] And next time we’re gonna try it in these costumes. 下次我们要穿着这些去试试
[09:10] Well, while you guys were buying bananas 你们是不是穿成这样
[09:12] at the grocery store in those costumes… 去杂货店买香蕉了
[09:14] How’d you know? 你怎么知道
[09:15] Well, that’s what I would’ve done. 因为我就会那么做的
[09:17] So while you guys were doing that 所以当你们打扮的像大猩猩一样买香蕉的时候
[09:19] I was very effectively teaching Gracie how to be quiet. 我高效地教会了格蕾西保持安静
[09:22] -Quiet. -Oh, my gosh, I just taught her another word! -安静 -天啊 我又教了她一个新词
[09:25] I’m such a fool! 我真是个笨蛋
[09:27] Quiet, fool. 安静 笨蛋
[09:30] This is bad. 这下糟了
[09:31] Now people can’t write off “Da-Da” 如果大家听见除了”爸爸”以外的词语
[09:33] as a weird bark if they hear her say other stuff. 这件事情就更难掩盖了
[09:35] Can you get Gracie to stop talking, Stan? 斯坦 你可以让格蕾西不再开口说话吗
[09:37] I’ve tried, but she doesn’t understand. 我努力了 但是她不明白
[09:40] Quiet, fool. 安静 笨蛋
[09:41] She understands how to be sassy. 她倒是学会了无礼
[09:45] Now we really to have to keep Gracie away from people. 现在我们必须想办法让格蕾西远离人群了
[09:47] Kids, I have big news. 孩子们 我有重要消息要宣布哦
[09:50] News so big I’m going to ignore the fact 太重要了所以我不打算计较
[09:51] that you are apparently monkeying around without me. 你们扮成猩猩却没有带上我
[09:53] Ha ha! Good one, Ell… No! No time. 说的不错 艾伦 不 不 抓紧时间
[09:57] Graham Cavanaugh, host of Night Night with Graham Cavanaugh, 格雷汉姆·卡瓦诺 今夜秀的主持人
[10:01] saw my video with Gracie and wants us on his show. 在看了我和格蕾西的小视频后想邀请我们上他的节目
[10:04] Graham’s producer said that even though there are lots of videos 格雷汉姆的制片人说虽然他们看过很多
[10:07] where it sounds like dogs are talking, 狗狗像人一样说话的视频
[10:09] what really drew them to mine 但真正吸引他们的
[10:11] was that they also thought I was funny. 是我在视频中的精彩表现
[10:12] Isn’t that great, guys? 你们说 是不是很棒啊
[10:14] Millions of people watch Graham’s show! 格雷汉姆的节目收视率那么高
[10:17] Millions of people are gonna see Gracie? 大家都会在节目上看到格蕾西
[10:19] Yeah, yeah. Her, too. 是啊 还有她
[10:26] Guys, your mom and Gracie are gonna be on 孩子们 你们的妈妈和格蕾西
[10:28] Night Night with Graham Cavanaugh. 要上格雷汉姆·卡瓦诺的节目了
[10:30] This is terrible. 这太糟糕了
[10:32] Since it’s about my puppies, I’m gonna take over here. 这件事情既然因为我的孩子而起 我必须想想办法解决了
[10:35] We need a plan! 我们需要计划一下
[10:36] We need a plan so crazy it just might work. 我们需要一个大胆的计划才可以
[10:39] This plan should be very smart. 这个计划一定要非常巧妙缜密
[10:41] Come on, Avery. Everyone else is contributing. 艾芙莉 快点儿 大家都在想办法了
[10:42] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么不说话
[10:44] I’m trying to think of 我正在努力想出一个切实可行的计划
[10:46] an actual plan instead of just saying stuff. 而不是夸夸其谈
[10:48] Some people help. Some people just make excuses. 有些人努力帮忙 而有些人只会找借口
[10:53] Some people just make excuses. 有些人只会找借口
[10:55] Boy, that could get really annoying 天啊 如果她一直重复我们的话
[10:58] if she starts repeating everything we say. 实在是太烦了
[11:04] You’re right, Gracie, that was a hacky set-up. 格蕾西 被你发现了 刚才只是一个小陷阱
[11:08] Hacky? That’s it. 我有办法了
[11:10] What if Mom does her comedy? 如果妈妈表演她的小喜剧呢
[11:13] We’ll encourage her to steal the show 我们可以鼓励妈妈做主角
[11:15] and take all the attention away from Gracie 转移所有注意力成为节目的焦点
[11:18] so Gracie will never have a chance to say anything on camera. 这样格蕾西就没什么机会在镜头前说话了
[11:20] The producers did tell Mom she was funny for some reason. 制片人倒是告诉了妈妈她的表演很有趣
[11:25] Good plan, Tyler. 泰勒 完美的计划啊
[11:27] I came up with the plan. 这是我想出来的计划
[11:28] Hmm, I don’t remember it that way. 是吗 我可不那么认为
[11:31] Starts repeating everything we say. 开始重复我们的话
[11:36] Timing. 太晚了
[11:41] This is pretty exciting, hon. 亲爱的 真是激动人心啊
[11:44] The only time I’ve been on TV is 记得我唯一一次上电视
[11:45] when I was on the Kiss Cam at a baseball game. 是在一场棒球比赛的亲亲镜头上
[11:49] Unfortunately, I was right next to the San Diego Chicken. 很不幸 我坐在圣地亚哥小鸡旁边
[11:53] I was spitting feathers till the fifth inning. 满嘴羽毛一直吐到第五局
[11:57] Ellen Jennings? 是艾伦·詹宁斯吗
[11:58] I’m Leslie Lindemulder, producer. 我是莱斯利·琳达莫得 节目的制片人
[12:01] Welcome to Night Night. I see you brought your family. 欢迎来到今夜秀 我看到你带了全家一起来
[12:03] All of them. Including an additional dog. 所有成员 还多带了一只狗狗
[12:06] Wonderful. 挺好
[12:08] You know, I’ve always wanted to be on TV, because as a child, 你知道吗 上电视一直是我的梦想 因为小时候
[12:11] I was denied watching it in favor of marionette shows. 要支持木偶剧 我不能看电视
[12:14] Little known fact about me, I was raised by bitter puppeteers. 众所周知 我是被木偶大师养大的
[12:19] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[12:21] Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brought their kids. 布拉德·皮特和安吉丽娜·朱莉带着他们的孩子来了
[12:23] They ate all the candy in the green room, 他们吃光了后台的糖果
[12:25] and now they’re somewhere in the duct work. 现在他们被堵在通风管里了
[12:28] Did you say “Duct work” Or “Duck work?” 你是说”通风管道”还是”鸭鸭表演”
[12:33] Because I’m known for my duck work. 因为我很擅长我的鸭鸭表演哦
[12:39] They’re so adorable at this age, aren’t they? 孩子们在这个年纪很可爱 不是吗
[12:44] You know, this could be a big night for you, Mom. 妈妈 今晚可是你重要的一晚
[12:48] A lot of famous careers 很多人都是
[12:49] have started out on late night television. 从深夜节目出名的
[12:51] Remember, you do all the talking. 要记得 你要多说话
[12:53] No one wants to hear a dog talk. 没人会想听一只狗狗说话
[12:54] They want to hear you. 他们想要听到的是你的声音
[12:56] Look at her being all cute, trying to steal your thunder. 看看她这么一副可爱的样子 试图抢走你的光环
[12:59] She is, isn’t she? 是啊 有道理
[13:02] It is time for the world to discover what we’ve always known… 是时候让全世界都看到你了
[13:07] you are smart, funny, talented… 聪明 有趣 才华横溢的你
[13:09] Why does your breath smell like chicken and salmon? 为什么你一股鸡肉混合三文鱼的味道
[13:14] You know, maybe I could talk to Graham 也许我可以和格雷汉姆聊聊
[13:15] about all the viral videos I’ve starred in. 那些我主演的视频
[13:18] My Donkey Laugh Lady commercial, 比如那条像驴子一样笑女士的视频
[13:20] that Halloween I got so scared I fear puked, 就是万圣节我的惊恐之吐
[13:23] “Linguini Limbs.” ‘意面之舞’
[13:25] Linguini Limbs? 意面之舞
[13:33] I’m a star. 我是明星
[13:34] A big, hot, gassy ball of wonderful. 一位重要的 热辣的 有气味的完美新星
[13:39] Wait, you put Linguine Limbs online? 你把意面之舞传到网上了吗
[13:42] Yeah. Oh! 当然传了
[13:44] “First.” You are not first! -“头排” -你不是头排
[13:48] All righty. 我回来了
[13:49] I got those Jolie-Pitt kids get out of the ducts. 我把安吉丽娜·朱莉和布拉德·皮特的孩子们弄出了通风管
[13:52] I promised them they could braid my hair. 我答应了他们可以给我编头发
[13:54] Now my Saturday’s all set. 现在我的周六全部安排好了
[13:57] Speaking of kids, I’m a renowned child psychologist and author. 说到孩子们 我可是知名的儿童心理学家兼作家
[14:03] If you need an additional guest, 如果你们还需要一位嘉宾
[14:05] I brought a copy of my book to plug. 我带了一本我的书候补
[14:07] That won’t be necessary. 不用了
[14:08] Don’t you think this would look good in Graham’s hands 你不觉得格雷汉姆拿起这本书会很上镜吗
[14:11] as he points it towards, I believe, camera two? 考虑一下吧
[14:15] We definitely have a spot for this. 我们有一个合适它的地方
[14:20] Now let’s go get you ready. 你准备一下上场吧
[14:21] Okay. 好的
[14:25] If your mom becomes a famous comedienne after this 如果你们妈妈这次成功做了一名女喜剧演员
[14:27] and gets her own sitcom about a talking dog, 并且要拍她与一只会说话狗狗的喜剧
[14:30] I better get to audition… 我就要去试镜
[14:32] as the wacky neighbor. 出演古怪的邻居
[14:34] “Whoa, Ellen! You have a talking dog?” 哇 艾伦 你有一只会说话的狗狗
[14:42] My next guests are a homemaker and a puppy 下一位嘉宾是一位家庭主妇和一只小狗狗
[14:45] who have captured the hearts of at least… 她们在网上已经俘获了至少
[14:47] 200 people on the Internet. 200位观众的心
[14:50] But tonight, they’ll be introduced to two million people. 今晚 我要将他们介绍给200万电视机前的观众们
[14:54] Wait, who does Jon Stewart have on? 等等 乔恩·斯图尔特的节目请了谁
[14:57] Someone from the U.N.? 联合国的人
[14:58] Four million people! 400万观众
[15:02] All right, please welcome Ellen Jennings and Gracie! 好吧 下面有请艾伦·詹宁斯和格蕾西
[15:07] Hey! Right over here. 你们好 请坐
[15:10] That puppy has the cutest little face. 这只小狗狗好可爱啊
[15:13] Oh, really? 真的吗
[15:15] Yeah. Hmm. Okay, then. 好吧 你再看看
[15:20] Anyway, I’ve prepared a routine I’d like to do right now. 我已经准备好了我要表演的节目
[15:23] I was kind of hoping to 我还是比较期待
[15:25] hear the puppy talk, and not from that end. 听到小狗狗开口说话 当然不是从这头开始
[15:27] Great, thanks. Cameraman, follow me. 好的 谢谢 格雷汉姆 看我的表演
[15:31] It’s working. 计划成功了
[15:32] Mom is taking all the attention away from Gracie. 妈妈吸引了所有注意力
[15:36] Chloe! 克洛伊
[15:38] What? We hear Mommy’s jokes all the time. 怎么了嘛 我们每天都听妈妈的笑话啊
[15:41] Fine. 好吧
[15:44] Can’t believe I’m on national TV. 真不敢相信我上了国家电视台
[15:46] I always thought it was a remote possibility. 我一直以为距离会很遥远(遥控器)
[15:50] Ha ha! Good one, Ell… 干得漂亮 艾伦
[15:53] El… Oh, no! 艾 天啊 不要
[15:57] Her own stomach is heckling her. 她自己的胃都受不了了
[16:00] Mom, are you about to fear puke? 妈妈 你是要被吓吐了吗
[16:02] Of course not. 当然不是
[16:03] Fear puke is for when you see scary things 我只有看到一些恐怖的东西
[16:05] like ghosts, monsters, carnival folk. 比如鬼 怪物 狂欢节才会吓到吐
[16:08] I’m about to stage puke. 我似乎是要因为上台紧张而吐了
[16:10] Stage puke? I thought you did community theater. 怎么会 你不是上过社区剧院不会紧张的吗
[16:12] Yes, and the first four rows were considered a splash zone. 我那次吐了 前四排都没躲过
[16:15] Now out of my way! 不要挡我
[16:19] Oh, is that seafood platter for everyone? 这是给大家准备的海鲜盘吗
[16:23] Well, I’m glad we kept her mic on. 很好 我们都听到了
[16:26] So, Gracie, your turn. 好吧 格蕾西 该你了
[16:30] I mean to talk, not to hork 我是说开口说话 不是开始吐哦
[16:32] like my ex-girlfriend after I proposed to her. 不要像我向前女友求婚时候那样
[16:35] It wasn’t me, it was the undercooked tenderloin. 不怪我 只能怪那天没煎熟的牛柳
[16:38] But yes, she left me and I’m lonely. 不过 她还是离开了我而且我很寂寞
[16:42] Oh, no. Gracie is gonna speak. 天啊 不要 格蕾西要开口说话了
[16:44] We have to get out there and distract Graham. 我们必须上去救场分散格雷汉姆的注意力
[16:46] Doing what? I don’t know. 做什么呢 我不知道
[16:50] Come on, pup, say “Da-Da” 来吧 小可爱 说”爸爸”
[16:52] like in the video. 像你在视频里一样
[16:55] Or say, “This segment seemed like a good idea at the time.” 或者说 ”本以为这期节目会很棒的”
[17:00] Graham, over here! 格雷汉姆 看这里
[17:01] Hey! Who are you? 你是哪位
[17:04] I’m the horker’s daughter. 我是刚那位呕吐者的女儿
[17:05] Sorry about your ex-girlfriend. 很遗憾你前女友离开了你
[17:06] You’re a great guy, you’re gonna find somebody. 你是个好人 你会另觅良缘的
[17:08] I have my own talent. 我也有自己的才艺展示
[17:13] Ohhh! That’s unnatural. 天啊 这太不正常了
[17:16] I’m her brother. I have a talent, too. 我是她的哥哥 我也有才艺展示哦
[17:18] Is it being a security guard? 是客串保安吗
[17:19] ‘Cause apparently we don’t have any of those. 很显然 我们此刻需要保安
[17:24] Nope, I’m a professional BMX rider. 不是 我是一位专业的越野自行车手
[17:26] But I don’t have my bike here, 但是我没带自行车来
[17:28] so you’ll have to use your imagination. 所以你要展开下联想了
[17:29] Wheelie! 加速
[17:32] “Bling-bling!” 铃铃
[17:34] Whooo! 过弯
[17:36] If you’re just tuning in from another show, go back. 如果你恰好从其他台换到这里 换回去吧
[17:38] Go back. 快换回去
[17:41] Who are you?! 你是哪位
[17:42] Dr. Bennett James, world renowned child psychologist and author. 我是班纳特·詹姆斯博士 世界知名儿童心理学家兼作家
[17:47] If you need to get a handle on 如果你需要处理
[17:48] -out of control kids… -Dad, watch out!!! -棘手的儿童问题 -爸爸 小心
[17:52] Hi! I believe… 我相信
[17:54] camera two? 拍这里
[17:57] Okay, everyone get off the stage. 好了 现在你们都下台吧
[17:59] Let’s give Mr. Cavanaugh his show back. 让卡瓦诺先生专心做节目
[18:01] Kids, we need to go. 孩子们 我们该下台了
[18:03] Parenting expert. 家教专家
[18:05] Yeah, you’re doing a bang-up job. 嗯 你果然很出色
[18:09] Okay, I’m back. 我回来了
[18:10] As I was saying before, my name is El… 相信大家还记得 我是艾
[18:13] Oh, boy, still a little left in the basement. 天啊 好像还没吐完
[18:18] Okay, let’s hear this puppy say one word. 现在 让我们来听听这只小狗狗开口说话
[18:22] This is it, Tyler. I can’t watch. 天啊 泰勒 我不敢看了
[18:24] I wonder if my online sales have spiked yet. 不知道我的书会不会在网上大卖
[18:30] And we finish your week-long 接下来我们要在格雷汉姆今夜秀拍摄现场
[18:34] celebrity tour at the set of Night Night with Graham Cavanaugh. 为此次为期一周的名人旅行画上句号
[18:46] Before we run out of time, Gracie, 格蕾西 在我们节目的最后
[18:48] this is your last chance to say something. 这是你最后的机会开口说话了
[18:50] There’s Graham Cavanaugh! Go get an autograph! 这就是格雷汉姆·卡瓦诺本人 快去要签名啊
[18:56] Oh. Guess I didn’t have to do a high dive 看来我并不需要从高空
[18:59] into a glass of water after all. 跳进这杯水里了
[19:01] Well, that’s all the time we have, folks. 好吧 观众朋友们 今晚的节目就到这里了
[19:03] Everyone’s fired, including me. 所有人都被解雇了 也包括我
[19:05] Goodnight! 晚安
[19:08] And we’re clear. 好了 结束
[19:10] And now that we’re both fired, we can finally be together. 现在大家都被解雇了 我们终于可以在一起了
[19:14] I was joking about being fired. 那个解雇是我开玩笑的
[19:20] So, how’d I do? 我的表演怎么样
[19:27] That’s all the time we have, folks. 观众朋友们 今晚的节目就到这里了
[19:29] Everyone’s fired, including me. Goodnight! 所有人都被解雇了 也包括我 晚安
[19:32] Well, that turned out as well as I remembered it. 果然我还是没记错
[19:36] Too bad they never got to see Gracie talk. 真遗憾他们始终没让格蕾西开口说话
[19:38] -Oh, what a shame.- Big loss. -是啊 真遗憾 -太遗憾了
[19:39] Our plan worked. 我们的计划成功了
[19:43] Honey, it has been a long day. 亲爱的 忙了一天了
[19:44] Let’s get you into bed for some much needed rest. 你需要好好休息下
[19:48] Well, since they ran out of time before I got to do my thing, 由于时间限制我没有表演我的节目
[19:50] do you think they want to have me back tomorrow? 你觉得他们会邀请我明天再去吗
[19:52] Your picture is up at the security desk. 你的照片都放在保安室里了
[19:53] Oh, should I go sign it? 哦 那我需要去签个名吗
[19:57] I can’t believe we managed to take over the show 真不敢相信我们成功的转移了焦点
[19:59] enough to keep Gracie’s secret safe. 从而守住了格蕾西的秘密
[20:01] I can’t believe any of what happened, happened. 真不敢相信发生了这么多事
[20:03] I can’t believe I speak Spanish. 我真不敢相信我会说西班牙语
[20:06] You study it at school. 可你在学校学过西班牙语啊
[20:08] Not very hard. 但我又没有认真学
[20:11] Gracie, you can’t talk in front of anyone except us. 格蕾西 你不能在我们之外的人面前开口说话
[20:14] It means so much to me 能和自己的女儿说话
[20:15] that I’m gonna be able to talk to my daughter. 对我来说意义重大
[20:18] It’s just, I love you and I don’t want anything to happen to you. 我爱你 我不想任何不好的事情发生在你身上
[20:21] Okay, Da-Da. 知道了 爸爸
[20:24] I think she gets it. 我觉得她明白了
[20:25] Dogs develop faster than people. 狗狗们懂事可比人类快多了
[20:27] Maybe she’s at a point where she’s finally able to understand. 也许她真的终于开窍了
[20:30] All our worries are over. 我们不需要再担心了
[20:35] He’s gonna be a handful. At least he can’t talk. 他真是个捣蛋鬼 还好他不会开口说话
[20:39] There’s the sugar. 笑一个 宝贝
[20:42] Quiet, fool. 安静 笨蛋
[20:44] Avery was right… Gracie did get it. 艾芙莉说的对 格蕾西懂事了
[20:48] And soon, Freddy will too. 很快 弗雷迪也可以的
[20:50] Not that it’s gonna be easy. Sometimes even I slip up. 也许不是一件容易的事 因为有时候我也会不小心说漏嘴
[20:54] So keeping the secret’s always gonna be a challenge. 所以守住这个秘密会是我们的一大挑战
[20:57] Although someday everyone’s gonna know, 但今后我会在的艾伦的喜剧里扮演怪邻居
[21:00] when Ellen gets her sitcom and I play the wacky neighbor. 然后一切终将大白于天下
[21:04] Good one, Ellen! 干得漂亮 艾伦
[21:10] I’m ho-o-ome! 我回来喽
[21:14] It’s about time! 时间到了
[21:16] Where’s my kibble?! 我的饭呢
[21:20] So, Ellen, I need to go to my high school reunion. 艾伦 我要去参加高中同学聚会
[21:23] Will you pretend to be my wife? 你可以假扮我的妻子吗
[21:27] I don’t think you should do that, Ellen. 艾伦 我觉得你不应该去
[21:30] Whoa, Ellen! You have a talking dog? 天啊 艾伦 你有一只会说话的狗狗
[21:35] You could say he’s my “Pet project.” 你可以说他是我的”宠物大计”
[21:38] Ha ha! Good one, Ellen! 干得漂亮 艾伦
[21:42] People will watch anything… if it’s well cast. 演员得选好 观众什么都会看的
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme