Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Well, I better head out. 我得走了
[00:06] I don’t want to be late for the competition. 比赛这么大的事 我可不想迟到
[00:08] Not just any competition, Son. 这可不是一般的比赛
[00:10] The BMX regional finals. 这是越野自行车区域赛啊
[00:12] Three days of grueling bike on boke action. 三天艰苦卓倔的比赛
[00:16] I read your poster, and I think there’s a typo. 我看了你的海报 有错别字哦
[00:19] You know, regional finalists run in the family. 参加区域赛这种事都是世代相传的
[00:21] My great-great-grandfather 我的高祖父
[00:23] Elwood Steincrotch was a regional finalist 埃尔伍德·斯坦克劳奇就是区域赛决赛选手
[00:25] in The Great Snake Oil Selling Contest of 1892. 他参加的是1892年的骗人万灵油促销比赛
[00:28] Swindled over 300 people in 90 minutes. 90分钟里骗倒了300多人
[00:32] And that’s why they say “Never trust a Steincrotch.” 所以江湖上都流传着 别相信斯坦克劳奇家的人
[00:39] Tyler, the point is we are very proud of you. 泰勒 反正你是我们的骄傲
[00:41] You’ve worked really hard and it’s all paid off. 你努力了这么久 终于得到了回报
[00:44] I know you’re gonna do great, 我知道你会成功的
[00:46] but just to seal it, I want you to have this. 但是为了确保万无一失 我想让你把它带上
[00:48] This mixtape is good luck, Tyler. 这盘混音带会带来好运的 泰勒
[00:51] I was listening to it when 我听这盘带子的时候
[00:52] Luke Mandell called and asked me to the prom. 卢克·曼德尔打来电话 邀请我参加舞会
[00:54] True, he thought he was 千真万确 他以为
[00:55] calling Ellen Jenkins and not Ellen Jennings. 接电话的事艾伦·詹肯斯 不是艾伦·詹宁斯
[00:57] But then I told him I was Ellen Jenkins. 但我跟他说我是艾伦·詹肯斯
[01:00] Never trust a Steincrotch. 别相信斯坦克劳奇家的人
[01:03] Mom, I’m not going to the prom with Luke Mandell. 妈妈 我才不要和卢克·曼德尔一起去舞会
[01:06] I don’t blame you. I hear he let himself go. 我不怪你 我听说他自暴自弃了
[01:08] Look, I got to get going. 我得走了
[01:10] I don’t want to be late for 我不想迟到
[01:11] the competition and leave my friends waiting. 让我朋友干等着
[01:13] Good luck, Tyler. 祝你好运 泰勒
[01:14] We’re so proud of you. 你是我们的骄傲
[01:16] Don’t drink the hotel tap water, it’s not clean. 别喝宾馆的自来水 那不干净
[01:20] And don’t drink the bottled water, it’s too expensive. 也别喝瓶装水 太贵了
[01:22] But drink lots of water. It’s good for you. 但多喝水 对身体好
[01:26] So, thank you for choosing me over Luke Mandell. 谢谢你选择了我 而不是卢克·曼德尔
[01:31] Well, thank you for keeping it tight. 谢谢你身材保持得这么好
[01:41] Wow, those three days went by really fast. 哇 这三天过得真快呢
[01:44] So did you enjoy the prom? 舞会怎么样
[01:46] I didn’t go to the prom. 我没去舞会
[01:47] Luke stood you up? 卢克放了你鸽子
[01:51] Come on, I’ll go to the prom with you. 拜托 我跟你一起去
[01:53] I don’t care what people might think. 我不管别人怎么看
[01:54] We’ll walk into that gym 我们就走进舞池
[01:56] and slow dance right in front of that jerk. 跳给那个混蛋看
[02:00] Stan, I’m home because I didn’t qualify for the BMX competition. 斯坦 我回家的原因是我没能进入比赛
[02:04] I goofed off and I didn’t work hard enough. 我一直在混日子 没好好训练
[02:06] I let everyone down. 我让大家失望了
[02:08] I can’t even show my face around my teammates. 我都没办法面对我的队友
[02:10] And I really can’t let Mom and Dad know. 我真的不能让爸妈知道
[02:12] So what are you going to do? 那你打算怎么办
[02:13] Hide in my room and watch cartoons on my phone 躲在房间的被窝里
[02:15] under the covers for the next three days 看三天手机动画
[02:17] so Mom and Dad keep thinking I’m a grown up. 这样爸妈就以为我长大了
[02:20] Well, what did the exterminator say? 灭虫公司怎么说的
[02:22] Three days is the perfect 三天足够
[02:23] amount of time to flea bomb Tyler’s room. 清理泰勒房间里的跳蚤了
[02:25] All right, we just need to make sure no one goes in there. 好的 只要保证没人进去就行了
[02:28] Yeah. We’ll have to “Flea” The premises. 是啊 除了跳蚤 谁都不能跳进去
[02:30] You know, “Bug” Out. 你懂的 跳走
[02:32] Good one, Ellen, good one, Ellen. 这个梗真赞 艾伦
[02:35] That was a one-two pun… ch. 这才叫高手 高手
[02:38] I may have a problem. 我好像忘记吃药了
[02:43] Stan, if I can’t hide in my room, where am I gonna go? 斯坦 除了自己房间 我还能躲去哪儿
[02:46] How about to the vet? ‘Cause one of us has fleas. 去兽医那里避避风头怎么样 某人生跳蚤了呢
[02:52] Giving Tyler that good advice 让泰勒去看兽医是个好主意
[02:53] about going to the vet made me think. 也让哥思绪万千
[02:56] Now that I have my kids full time, 我现在也当爹了
[02:58] I need to start teaching them stuff, too. 也得开始教育他们了
[03:00] And I’m not the only new parent around here. 这里刚有孩子的不是我一个人
[03:03] Right, Robert? 对吧 罗伯特
[03:07] They are so adorable. 他们太可爱了
[03:10] Are you setting up a college fund for them? 你给他们留了上大学的钱吗
[03:13] Well, when were you going to think about it, Robert? 那你打算什么时候准备起来 罗伯特
[03:34] Hey, Avery, I need your advice. 嘿 艾芙莉 我需要你的建议
[03:36] Yeah? 什么事
[03:38] My friend Jules said we weren’t friends anymore. 我朋友朱尔斯说我们再也不是朋友了
[03:40] Then after recess, she said we were best friends again. 课件休息之后 她说我们又是朋友了
[03:43] It’s the third time she’s done this. 她已经这么干了三次了
[03:45] Can’t a girl monkey-bar it up without all the drama? 爬个单杠而已 至于这么小题大做吗
[03:49] Chloe, life is way too short 克洛伊 生命太短暂了
[03:51] to have a best friend to makes you feel bad. 不值得为一个让你难过的朋友浪费时间
[03:53] That’s not what friendship should be. 友谊不应该这样
[03:55] See, Avery, this is why I come to you for advice. 艾芙莉 这就是我找你要建议的原因
[03:57] You always take care of me. 你一直很照顾我
[03:59] Like the time I accidentally 就像那次我不小心
[04:00] broke the lamp in Mommy and Daddy’s bedroom. 打破了爸妈房间里的台灯
[04:02] When did that happen? 那是什么时候的事
[04:03] Chloe? 克洛伊
[04:05] So, how do I play this? 这事怎么办
[04:12] So this is where you’re 所以你打算
[04:13] gonna hide from your parents for three days? 在这里躲你爸妈三天
[04:15] It’s not so bad. I made a nest from my clothes. 也没那么糟 我用衣服搭了个窝
[04:17] Chloe’s tea set is down here. 克洛伊的茶具就摆在下面
[04:19] Ooh, fake tea. 哦 假的茶
[04:22] Ah, fake hot, fake hot! 啊 烫 烫
[04:24] So, what did you bring me? 你给我带了什么
[04:26] Apple cores, banana peels, and coffee grounds. 苹果核 香蕉皮 咖啡渣
[04:29] This is garbage. I can’t eat this. 这是垃圾 我怎么能吃
[04:31] Well, not with that attitude. 你这什么态度
[04:33] Why couldn’t you’ve brought me something from the fridge? 你为什么不能从冰箱里拿点东西给我
[04:36] ‘Cause I can’t open the dang door. 因为我不会开冰箱门
[04:38] It’s my one weakness. 这是我的一个弱点
[04:39] But I’m on a mission to teach my kids stuff. 但我是要教育孩子的
[04:42] Maybe it’s time they learned the lesson of persistence. 也许是时候让他们知道什么叫坚持不懈了
[04:45] So I rigged this to open the refrigerator door. 所以我搭了一个开冰箱门的装置
[04:48] Once you learn how to use 只要学会了滑轮组
[04:49] block and tackle equipment, you can do anything. 你就无所不能了
[04:58] Okay, I may need to learn how to use block and tackle equipment. 好吧 我还得学学怎么用滑轮组
[05:06] Thanks for coming with me to break up with Jules. 谢谢你能来见证我和朱尔斯绝交
[05:09] I want to be here for you. 我想给你加油打气
[05:10] That’s what big sisters are for. 这是姐姐该做的
[05:11] Plus, I have the core temperature of a lizard, 而且我体温一直像冷血动物一样低
[05:14] and this gives me the chance to sun myself on a rock. 正好出来晒晒太阳
[05:18] I’m kidding. I’m just a slender mammal who chills easily. 我是开玩笑的 我只是个瘦弱的美少女 爱打哆嗦
[05:22] There she is. 她在那里
[05:23] All right, Just remember, be firm and don’t back down. 好了 记着 态度坚决点 不要让步
[05:27] Go. 上
[05:31] Hey. 嘿
[05:33] O-M-Gosh, that’s Dax, 天啊 那是达克斯
[05:36] the boy Avery has a crazy crush on. 艾芙莉超喜欢他的
[05:38] Don’t take my word for it. 不相信我也没关系
[05:40] Look, what happened a couple of days ago. 看看前几天的事
[05:43] Wow, Avery, you are really into those cookies. 哇 艾芙莉 你真的很喜欢吃这家的饼干
[05:47] No, I am really into the 不 我喜欢的是那个
[05:48] boy who works at the cookie kiosk at the mall. 在商场饼干店工作的男生
[05:51] To see him, I buy cookies now and then. 我时不时去买饼干就是为了见他
[05:57] I really like to see him. 我真的很想见他
[06:01] His name is… 他叫
[06:04] …Dax. 达克斯
[06:05] So what’s… 所以那个
[06:07] …Dax like? 达克斯是什么样的人
[06:10] Do you guys have a lot in common? 你们有很多共同点吗
[06:11] Do you share the same interests? 你们有共同爱好吗
[06:13] I have no clue. 我不知道
[06:15] All I know is I’m a teenage girl and he’s stupid-hot. 我只知道我年轻貌美 他帅气逼人
[06:19] I know you. 我记得你
[06:21] I’m not sweating. I mean “Hey.” 我没流汗 我是说 嘿
[06:24] You’re by far my best and hungriest customer. 你是我的顾客中最好也是最饿的
[06:26] Nom-nom-nom. I also do celery. 不不不 我也吃芹菜的
[06:30] Crunch-crunch-crunch. 嚼嚼嚼
[06:33] It’s cool our sisters are such good friends. 我们的妹妹是好朋友 这真棒
[06:35] I bet your mother would love me, too… What? 你妈妈肯定会喜欢我的 什么
[06:38] No, I just mean I’m the type of girl 不 我的意思是 一般来说
[06:40] whole families love… Huh? 全家人都会喜欢我这样的女生 啊
[06:44] So I guess we can hang out and 让她们自己玩吧 我们可以
[06:46] get to know each other while they’re playing. 出去转转 了解对方
[06:48] This is my chance with… 正好可以趁这次机会
[06:51] …Dax. 达克斯
[06:54] I can’t let Chloe blow it for me. 我不能让克洛伊搞砸这事
[06:56] Excuse me. Just one second. 等我一下
[06:58] There’s something really difficult I need to talk to you about! 我想跟你谈谈 这事我很难说出口
[07:05] Sorry, tripped. 抱歉 我被绊倒了
[07:09] Anyway, before you say something that you can’t take back, 不管怎样 在你说出无法挽回的话之前
[07:12] I may have been a Dax hunky. 我可能爱上达克斯了
[07:13] I mean a tad hasty. 不 我是说我有点太草率了
[07:15] Okay. People can change. 人是会变的
[07:17] The point is, you and Jules should stay best friends forever. 重点是 你和朱尔斯应该当一辈子好友
[07:20] Okay, Avery, if that’s really what you think. 好吧 艾芙莉 如果你真的这么想
[07:22] Yes, I really think Dax. 是的 我真的在想达克斯
[07:24] I mean, I really think that. 我是说 我真的是这么想的
[07:27] I guess I just kissed his face. 我想我刚刚亲了他的脸颊
[07:29] I mean, spoke too soon. 我是说 说话太快
[07:30] How did I even get there from that? 我怎么会说出这种话
[07:33] Now run along and have fun with Jules. 现在找朱尔斯玩吧
[07:36] I’ll find some way to keep myself occupied. 我会自己找事情做的
[07:44] And then the bell goes off and you take ’em out of the oven. 铃一响 你就把它们从烤箱里拿出来
[07:47] But first you put on the oven mitt. 但首先你得戴上防烫手套
[07:50] I bet you only make that mistake once. 我打赌你只犯了一次错误
[07:51] Why? 为什么这么想
[07:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:54] Can I put my finger in your dimple? 我能摸摸你的酒窝吗
[07:57] Why does everyone ask me that? 为什么每个人都这么问
[08:01] Let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[08:03] I don’t want to be friends with Chloe anymore. 我不想再和克洛伊做朋友了
[08:05] Oh, no, she’s doing it to Chloe again. 哦 不 她又这么对克洛伊了
[08:08] Why did I push Chloe to stay friends with this kid? 我为什么要强迫克洛伊和这个孩子做朋友
[08:11] No guy is worth that, even if he does look like 没有男生值得这样 即使他看着
[08:14] he was forged in a lightning storm by Hephaestus’s Hammer. 像是诞生于火神的电闪雷鸣之中
[08:18] What’s so funny? 笑什么
[08:19] Oh, I just thought of a joke you’d never get. 哦 我刚刚想到了一个你不会找到笑点的笑话
[08:22] Hilarious. 太搞笑了
[08:25] Well, I guess Chloe and I should get going. 我和克洛伊要走了
[08:27] It’s too bad they aren’t friends anymore, 她们做不成朋友真是太糟糕了
[08:28] because I wanted to sketch you. 因为我想给你画肖像
[08:30] I’m kind of an artist. 我算是个艺术家
[08:31] You’re an artist? 你是艺术家
[08:32] I’m an artist, too. 我也是
[08:34] And I’m not just saying that to make you love me back. 我说这个不是为了让你爱我
[08:36] I mean, love me back. 我是说 爱我呗
[08:38] Don’t you just love me back? 你爱我的背吗
[08:41] Yeah, it’s a nice back. 是啊 你的背很好看
[08:42] You really think so? 你真的这么觉得
[08:44] Too bad I got to take my sister home. 但我得带妹妹回家了 真糟糕
[08:47] Maybe not yet. Give me a sec. 可能不用着急 等我一下
[08:49] Hey, Jules, how about this time you stay best friends with Chloe? 嘿 朱尔斯 你和克洛伊一直做最好的朋友怎么样
[08:54] Maybe. 不怎么样
[08:55] That’s a really pretty bracelet. 这手链很漂亮
[08:58] It would look so nice on my wrist. 戴我手腕上一定很好看
[09:02] How can something so evil have a brother that’s so cute? 天使哥哥怎么会有个恶魔小妹
[09:10] I’m back. 我回来了
[09:16] So the mailman needed a 邮递员需要有人签收
[09:18] signature for the package so he rang the doorbell. 所以他就按了门铃
[09:20] Bing-dong! 冰咚
[09:21] – And I was like… – Hang on. -我就 -等等
[09:23] Did you just say “Bing dong”? 你说的是冰咚吗
[09:25] Yeah, you know, the sound a doorbell makes. 是啊 就是门铃的声音
[09:27] Where was I? Anyway, so the mailman was… 我说到哪儿了 反正邮递员
[09:30] Honey, doorbells go “Ding dong.” 亲爱的 门铃声应该是叮咚
[09:33] Not “Bing dong.” 不是冰咚
[09:34] Whatever. I’ve always heard bing dong. 管他的 我听到的都是冰咚
[09:36] Anyway, so the mailman was… 反正邮递员
[09:38] Who says “Bing dong?” 谁会说冰咚
[09:40] I mean, name one person. 随便说一个人
[09:43] I don’t know, I think I’ve heard you say it. 我不知道 你好像说过
[09:45] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[09:46] I would never say “Bing dong.” 不可能是我
[09:48] Relax. 放轻松
[09:49] You know the old expression, You say tomato, I say potato. 你知道有句老话 你说番茄 我说土豆
[09:54] That is not an expression! 哪有这句老话
[09:56] Oh, Bennett, put a rock in it. 哦 班尼特 差不多得了
[10:10] Baked? 烘焙口味
[10:17] Fishsticks, fishsticks, glitter and boys 炸鱼排 亮晶晶 还有男生
[10:20] If you like these things then make a little noise 如果你喜欢 就请喊出来
[10:23] Wha-whaaat? 咋样
[10:27] Hey, my sister has that bracelet. 嘿 这是我姐姐的手链
[10:29] Well, not anymore. 现在是我的了
[10:31] Your sister gave it to me so I stay friends with you. 你姐姐送给我的 所以我才继续和你做朋友
[10:33] Do you even like fish sticks, 你真的喜欢炸鱼排
[10:35] glitter, and boys, or is it all a filthy lie? 闪闪发亮的东西和男生吗 这一切只是肮脏的谎言吗
[10:39] I’m so glad our sisters made up. 真高兴我们的妹妹和好了
[10:41] Me, too. 我也是
[10:42] And I’ve finished my sketch of you. 我画完你的肖像了
[10:46] See? ‘Cause you’re a girl, and you like cookies. 看明白没 你是女生 还喜欢饼干
[10:50] Now draw yourself as milk, and dunk me. 把你画成牛奶 泡我这块饼干
[10:52] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的
[10:54] Unless you want to. 除非你也这么想
[10:57] Avery, did you give Jules 艾芙莉 你为了让朱尔斯和我做朋友
[10:58] your bracelet so she would stay friends with me? 才把手链送给她的吗
[11:00] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[11:02] I’m so sorry, Chloe. 我很抱歉 克洛伊
[11:04] But in my defense… 但姐姐也有苦难言啊
[11:08] Hey, look how shiny I am. 嘿 看看我有多闪
[11:12] Avery, you did this to me for a boy? 艾芙莉 你这么对我就是为了一个男生
[11:15] You’re worse than Jules. 你比朱尔斯还坏
[11:16] You’re not my sister anymore! 你再也不是我姐姐了
[11:21] If you throw in that necklace, I’ll be your sister. 如果你把那条项链送我 我就当你妹妹
[11:30] Now, as family dogs, part of our job is to help our people. 作为家犬 我们的职责之一就是帮助主人
[11:35] And they’ll be coming to you with all kinds of problems, 他们会带着各种各样的问题来找你
[11:37] ’cause they are a hot mess. 因为他们一团糟
[11:40] Stan, I’m sitting right here. 斯坦 我就坐在这里呢
[11:41] And are you a hot mess? 你是一团糟吗
[11:43] Yes. 是的
[11:46] Chloe, I am so sorry about what happened earlier. 克洛伊 之前的事我很抱歉
[11:49] Please, don’t be mad at me. 拜托不要生我的气
[11:50] Of course, I’m mad at you. 我当然生你的气
[11:53] I trusted you, and you lied to me and used me. 我相信你 但你不仅骗我 还利用了我
[11:56] And I am so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[11:58] I just got a little carried away. 我做得有点过了
[12:00] One day you’ll understand 有一天你会明白的
[12:01] that liking boys can make you do dumb things. 喜欢上一个人会让你做傻事
[12:04] I’ll never understand. 我是不会明白的
[12:05] What you did is terrible. 你做的事太糟糕了
[12:07] Chloe, we’re still sisters… 克洛伊 我们还是姐妹
[12:08] No, I told you, you’re not my sister anymore. 不 我跟你说过了 你再也不是我姐姐了
[12:14] Now you may have noticed that Avery and Chloe had a fight. 你可能已经发现了 艾芙莉和克洛伊吵了一架
[12:19] A dog’s job is to be on hand for sympathy petting. 狗狗的职责就是给主人温暖的抱抱
[12:22] Science tells us our fur is lined with tiny molecules 科学研究表明 我们的毛发里存在着某种
[12:25] called “Feel-betterinos.” 快乐因子
[12:29] Not to be confused with Phil Betterino, who has that pizza place. 我说的不是快乐菲尔那家披萨店
[12:33] You know their motto. 你知道他们的口号
[12:34] “It’s not the best, it’s Betterino!” 美味多多 快乐多多
[12:38] Stan, I’m really upset about what’s happening with Chloe. 斯坦 克洛伊的事我真的很伤心
[12:41] This isn’t a time for jokes. 现在没心情开玩笑
[12:43] Avery, if I was doing jokes, 艾芙莉 我开玩笑的时候
[12:44] you’d be hearing me say things like “Am I right?” 一般都会说 我说得对吧
[12:47] Or, “What’s the deal with that?” 或者 这算什么事
[12:50] Or, “I’d like to be at that meeting.” 或者 我倒想看看
[12:54] I need to talk to Chloe. 我要和克洛伊谈谈
[12:56] I’d like to be at that meeting. 我倒想看看
[13:00] Now, pet the puppies, 现在摸摸狗狗吧
[13:01] and let the “Feel-betterinos” Do their thing. 剩下的事交给快乐因子
[13:04] Stan, this is not something that… 斯坦 这样也
[13:06] Oh, my gosh, I do feel better. 哦 天啊 我真的感觉好多了
[13:09] Science! 科学的力量
[13:13] Oh, I’ve been in here so long, I think I’m starting to lose it. 哦 我在这里待太久了 都快疯了
[13:16] But I’m holding it together, aren’t I, Tennie? 但我做得很好 对吧 小网
[13:21] Why am I asking a tennis ball if I’m losing it? 如果不是疯了 为什么要跟网球说话
[13:24] You have no background in clinical psychology. 你又不是学临床心理学的
[13:27] I know Tyler’s only been gone a day, 我知道泰勒只走了一天
[13:29] but I do miss my little Ty-Ty. 但我真的很想我的小泰泰
[13:31] I even miss the way he used to say, 我甚至有点想念他说
[13:33] “I’m 18, stop calling me Ty-Ty.” 我18岁了 别叫我泰泰
[13:36] Maybe you should give him a call. 也许你该给他打个电话
[13:37] He’ll hear his phone go “Cling-cling” 手机克铃克铃响
[13:39] and he’ll answer. 他就会接了
[13:41] I know phones go “Ring-ring.” 我知道手机是铃铃响的
[13:44] I’m not a bing-a-ling. 我又不是个沙蛋
[13:47] Who did I marry? 握到底娶了什么人啊
[13:48] Whom. 我
[13:49] Oh, that you know. 这你倒知道
[13:52] Oh, no, Tennie. It’s Mom and Dad calling. 哦 不 小网 我爸妈打电话来了
[13:57] Tennie, play it cool. 小网 冷静点
[14:02] Hello. 喂
[14:03] Hi, sweetie, I was just 嗨 宝贝
[14:04] missing you so I thought I’d give you a call. 我有点想你 就给你打电话了
[14:07] How’s the competition going? 比赛怎么样
[14:08] Sounds real quiet there. 你那边挺安静的嘛
[14:10] No, no. There’s lots of stuff going on. 不不 这里很热闹啊
[14:13] There are tons of girls here. 有好多妹子
[14:15] “Oh, look, there’s Tyler. He’s so cute.” 哦 看啊 那是泰勒 他好帅
[14:19] Oh, the Blue Angels are doing a fly-by. 哦 那些蓝天使在玩低空飞越呢
[14:24] Oh, look, here come the girls again. 哦 看啊 妹子们又来了
[14:27] “We were so nervous to talk to you, 我们本来很紧张 不敢跟你说话的
[14:29] but the Blue Angels inspired us to take a risk.” 但是蓝天使鼓励我们冒一次险
[14:34] Be nice to those girls. They sound homely. 发好人卡吧 她们听起来挺普通的
[14:38] Hey! 嘿
[14:40] So listen, your Dad wants to say hi, too. 你爸爸也想跟你打招呼
[14:47] Dad? 爸爸
[14:48] Hey, Son. 嘿 儿子
[14:50] As a renowned child psychologist, I want to wish you luck. 作为知名儿童心理学家 我想祝你好运
[14:53] Mom? 妈妈
[14:54] – Bye, Tyler. – Bye, Mom. -再见 泰勒 -再见 妈妈
[14:57] You know, if you really miss Tyler, 如果你真的很想他
[14:58] we should drive up for the competition tomorrow and surprise him. 那我们明天就开车去比赛现场给他个惊喜吧
[15:01] Oh, yeah. 好啊
[15:07] Here, Avery. I want to give this to you. 艾芙莉 我要把这个给你
[15:09] Oh, good, you’re talking to me. 太好了 你终于愿意和我说话了
[15:11] So you’re not angry anymore? We’re sisters again? 所以你不再生气了 我们又是好姐妹了
[15:13] I’m not angry anymore, but we’re still not sisters. 我不生气了 但我们的姐妹情分已断
[15:16] So I want to give all this to you. 所以我想把这些都给你
[15:18] What is it? 这是什么
[15:22] Chloe, I gave you this doll. 克洛伊 这个娃娃是我给你的
[15:26] And I made you this card for your birthday. 这是我送你的生日卡片
[15:27] What is going on? 什么意思
[15:29] It’s all the stuff that I saved in my special memory box 我把我们共同的回忆
[15:32] from everything we’ve done together. 都装在了这个特别的盒子里
[15:33] Since we’re not sisters anymore, I don’t want it. 既然我们不是姐妹了 那这些东西我就不要了
[15:35] All right, Chloe. Enough. 好了 克洛伊 够了
[15:38] I know that I messed up, but I’ve already apologized. 我知道这是我的错 但我已经道歉了
[15:41] I’ll do whatever you want to make it up to you, 你要我怎么补偿你都行
[15:43] but you can’t stay mad at me. 但你不能一直生我气啊
[15:44] I said I’m not mad. 我说了我不生气
[15:45] I’m just following your advice. 我只是采纳了你的建议
[15:47] You told me life’s too short 是你说的 生命太短暂了
[15:48] to have a best friend that makes you feel bad. 不值得为一个让你难过的朋友浪费时间
[15:49] Yeah, I was talking about Jules. 我说的是朱尔斯
[15:51] Jules was never my best friend, you were. 朱尔斯从来都不是我最好的朋友 你才是
[16:04] Ellen, come on! 艾伦 快点
[16:05] If we want to make it for 如果我们要赶到
[16:06] Tyler’s competition, we’ve got to leave now! 泰勒的比赛现场 现在就得出发了
[16:12] Okay, Tennie. 好的 小网
[16:14] We can’t let them get out of this house. 我们不能让他们走
[16:16] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[16:22] Do you have the directions to Tyler’s competition? 你知道怎么走吗
[16:25] I loaded them onto my phone. 我把路线都存在手机里了
[16:26] Good. 好的
[16:28] Huh, that’s weird. 怪了
[16:29] I could’ve sworn I left it right here. 我发誓我把手机放在这里的
[16:31] Relax, Mama’s on the case. 别紧张 我来搞定
[16:33] I’ll grab my purse from the kitchen and call your cell from mine. 我去厨房拿包 用我的手机打给你
[16:35] I have you under husband, therapist, and keeping it tight. 你通讯录里的名字有丈夫 心理医生和保持好身材
[16:42] What was that? 什么声音
[16:48] Where’s my purse? It was just here. 我的包呢 刚刚还在这儿的
[16:50] I think I saw it in my office. 我好像看到它在我办公室里
[17:00] Purse, purse, purse, purse, purse… 包 包 包 包 包
[17:03] Wait, I already have it. Why did I run in here? 等等 我不是拿着吗 跑进来干嘛
[17:06] I could’ve sworn you left it right here. 你肯定把它放在这里了
[17:09] First your phone, now my purse. 你的手机丢了 我的包也丢了
[17:12] Bennett, I’m being totally serious. 班尼特 我是认真的
[17:13] Do we have a leprechaun? 家里是不是来妖精了
[17:15] Let’s just call my phone from the landline, huh? 用固定电话打我手机吧
[17:19] Okay. 好的
[17:31] Tyler? What is going on? 泰勒 你怎么在这儿
[17:33] No time to explain. 没时间解释了
[17:35] We’ve got a tiny fire to put out. 我们要扑灭一场小型火灾
[17:39] Why are you not at the competition? 你为什么不在比赛现场
[17:42] Actually, I never left for the competition. 其实我压根就没去
[17:47] I didn’t qualify because I goofed off. 我没好好训练 没能获得参赛资格
[17:49] So I just spent the past three days hiding under the stairs. 所以我这三天都躲在楼梯下面
[17:52] But I heard those girls on the phone. 但我听到电话里那些女生的声音了啊
[17:54] That was me, Mom. 那是我装的 妈妈
[17:57] And the Blue Angels? 那蓝天使呢
[18:02] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[18:05] Why didn’t you tell us? 你为什么不告诉我们
[18:07] I was too embarrassed. 我觉得很惭愧
[18:09] I let everyone down, especially you guys. 我让大家都失望了 尤其是你们
[18:13] So what’s my punishment? 你们打算怎么惩罚我
[18:16] There is no punishment. You’re almost an adult. 不惩罚 你算是大人了
[18:19] You’re gonna have to deal 自己做的事
[18:20] with the consequences of your own actions. 必须自己承担后果
[18:22] That’s what being an adult is. 那才是大人的样子
[18:24] So I don’t get any punishment at all? 所以我不会被惩罚吗
[18:26] Well, you missed your competition, you let your teammates down. 你没参加比赛 让队友失望
[18:29] Is this how you want to live your life? 你就想这么生活吗
[18:31] ‘Cause it’s up to you now. 现在看你怎么做了
[18:33] Wow. I really am almost an adult now, aren’t I? 哇 我真的算是大人了 是吧
[18:37] I guess I have to take that seriously. 我应该认真对待这件事
[18:39] Thank you, guys, for showing me that. 谢谢你们 爸爸妈妈
[18:40] Things are really gonna be different from now on. 现在开始一切都不同了
[18:43] Come on, fire truck. 来吧 消防车
[18:47] I haven’t slept much in the last few days. 这几天我都没好好睡觉
[18:54] What’s all this? 这什么情况
[18:56] Welcome to Sister-Con. 欢迎来到姐妹大会
[18:58] It’s like Comic-Con, but instead of all the cool stuff, 跟动漫大会一样 但没有那么多酷炫的东西
[19:01] it’s all about sisters. 只有姐妹的东西
[19:04] Then why are you wearing that? 那你为什么穿成这样
[19:06] I’m Bat-Stan. 我是蝙蝠侠斯坦
[19:10] What does Bat-Stan have to do with sisters? 蝙蝠侠斯坦和姐妹有什么关系
[19:12] This is my costume for Comic-Con. 这是为动漫大会准备的
[19:14] It took me forever to make, I’m not just gonna wear it once. 做这个花了我好长时间 我不会只穿一次
[19:18] And you’re dressed as Chloe, right? 你是打扮成克洛伊了 是吧
[19:20] I am Chloe. 我就是克洛伊
[19:22] Wow, you are really committed to cosplay. 哇 你对角色扮演真是很上心啊
[19:28] All right, I’ve got it from here, Stan. 好了 接下来我来处理吧 斯坦
[19:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:31] If you need me, just use this. 如果需要我 按这个
[19:37] Or just call out “Bat-Stan, come here, boy.” 或者直接喊 蝙蝠侠斯坦 快来救我
[19:40] That works, too. 那也行
[19:43] So, Chloe, I was going through the box you gave me, 克洛伊 我看了一下你给我的盒子
[19:46] and it looked like a little collection of memorabilia. 满满的都是纪念品
[19:50] So I got the idea to make this exhibition. 所以我觉得可以办个展览
[19:52] How long is this going to take? 要多久
[19:54] Well, the walking tour takes 25 minutes. 走一圈要25分钟
[19:57] – You’ve got five. – Okay, then. -我只给5分钟 -好吧
[19:59] I’ll talk faster than Stan’s 斯坦模仿帕特里克·斯图尔特
[20:01] Patrick Stewart impression on the recording. 录了一段 我会比他说得快的
[20:04] This is my first lipstick that you gave me. 这是我的第一支唇膏 是你给我的
[20:07] I forgot this was in my box. 我忘记盒子里还有这个
[20:09] Yeah. 是啊
[20:11] I spent all afternoon teaching you how to use makeup. 我花了一下午教你化妆
[20:14] And here’s a picture of the first time you used it. 这张照片记录了你第一次使用它的场景
[20:17] On the kitchen wall. 厨房墙壁上的作品
[20:20] And here’s the picture of Mom freaking out after she saw it. 这张照片是妈妈看到之后发疯的样子
[20:23] You really captured her impotent rage. 你真的戳到了她的怒点
[20:28] Hey, I remember this. 嘿 我记得这个
[20:30] This is the first painting you ever painted of me. 这是你给我画的第一张像
[20:33] And I painted you exactly how you told me to. 我完全按照你的意思画的
[20:40] I’m glad you talked me out of the saxophone. 我很高兴你说服我不画萨克斯
[20:42] Too much. 我承受不了
[20:45] This is the macaroni necklace I made you when I was six. 这是我6岁时候给你做的通心粉项链
[20:48] This wasn’t in my memory box. 这不在我的回忆盒里
[20:50] No. 不
[20:51] It was in my memory box. 在我的回忆盒里
[20:52] Avery, you have one, too? 艾芙莉 你也有一个
[20:55] Of course. 当然
[20:57] You’re not the only one who treasures our memories. 珍惜我们回忆的不只是你一个
[21:00] I know that I messed up, but look around. 我知道我搞砸了 但看看周围
[21:04] We have so many good memories together. 我们有那么多美好的回忆
[21:07] And I hope that I can have my best friend and sister back 我希望可以重新找回我的好朋友 好妹妹
[21:11] to fill this new box I made with new memories. 我们一起创造新的回忆
[21:17] This will be our first new memory. 这是我们的第一段新回忆
[21:25] I love you, Chloe. 我爱你 克洛伊
[21:26] I love you too, Avery. 我也爱你 艾芙莉
[21:28] You will always be my sister. 你永远都是我的姐姐
[21:36] I mean, “Aah.” 我是说
[21:40] Stan, I never thanked you for helping me set this all up. 斯坦 我还没有谢谢你帮我布置这些
[21:43] And you’ll never have to. 不用说谢谢
[21:44] Actually, you probably should. 其实 你还是应该说谢谢
[21:46] I worked really hard. 我真的很辛苦
[21:49] We all learned a lot. 我们都学到了很多
[21:50] Avery learned you have a responsibility 艾芙莉学到了 人需要有责任感
[21:52] not to take your loved ones for granted. 不能把所爱之人视为理所当然
[21:55] Tyler learned you have to be responsible for your own actions. 泰勒学到了 你必须为自己的行为负责
[21:58] And I learned my puppies and I have the same taste 我学到了 我的孩子们和我一样
[22:02] in chew toys! 喜欢咬玩具
[22:06] Look at you, Robert, bursting with pride. 看看你 罗伯特 骄傲得很嘛
[22:09] Your kids are entering the family business. 你的孩子们真是子承父业
[22:13] “It’s not the best, it’s Betterino!” 美味多多 快乐多多
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme