Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Hey, Stan. 斯坦 回来啦
[00:07] Did you have fun hanging out with the wife? 和老婆晚餐吃得开心不
[00:08] How was your two-month anniversary dinner? 这是你们结婚两个月纪念日哎
[00:10] We went to our favorite dumpster, but it’s going downhill. 我俩去最爱的那个垃圾桶边上吃的 可惜还是不欢而散
[00:13] Cats are starting to show up. 居然有猫敢来当电灯泡
[00:15] Next, it’ll be hipsters. 再添几个嬉皮士都能凑一桌打麻将了
[00:18] Plus, Princess has been 还有 公主最近
[00:19] acting strange lately and I can’t figure out why. 总是稀奇古怪的 不知道咋回事
[00:22] If you’re trying to understand girls, just stop. 女人是无法去理解的
[00:24] They’re irrational, weird, and totally nuts. 她们不仅脾气古怪 脑子还经常进水
[00:27] -No, we’re not. -Whoa! -谁说的 -哎哟我的妈呀
[00:28] Dial it back, psycho. 不用这么快炸毛吧 大姐
[00:32] Mason always acts strange. 梅森一直怪怪的
[00:34] Today he pasted all his school 他今天把自己所有教科书
[00:36] books together and called it “Big learnin’.” 粘在一起 说那叫”学海无涯”
[00:38] Then he pasted his hands together and called the nurse. 还把自己手也粘在一起了 最后上了医务室
[00:43] Stan, I know what’s wrong with Princess. 斯坦 我知道公主怎么了
[00:47] You know, Karl, I almost wore that, 卡尔 我今天差点就要穿这身
[00:49] then I realized I wasn’t being dropped 然后一拍脑袋才想起来
[00:51] behind enemy lines today. 今天我不用上前线
[00:53] I need to be invisible 带着我的抛物面传声器
[00:54] when I do my daily sweeps of the neighborhood 在小区里散步
[00:57] with my parabolic microphone. 是需要保持隐蔽的
[00:59] -Keeping vigil. -Snooping. -时刻警惕 -爱听八卦的居委会大妈
[01:00] Keeping vigil. 时刻警惕
[01:03] And I heard Heather say, “Princess is going to have puppies.” 就在这期间 我听到希瑟说 “公主要生宝宝了”
[01:09] -What? -Oh, my gosh. -啥 -老天爷 太好了
[01:10] This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever heard. 我这辈子都没这么兴奋过
[01:13] I’m gonna be a father. 我要当爸爸了
[01:15] Thank you, talking plant. 多谢你了 会说话的大树
[01:17] Stan, it’s Karl. 斯坦 我是卡尔
[01:18] Oh, I have a friend named Karl. 哇 我有个朋友和你同名耶
[01:22] I’m really excited to be a father. 即将做爸爸让我欣喜异常
[01:24] But it’s actually not my first time in a paternal role. 不过我其实有过做父亲的经验了
[01:27] I once raised a family of baby geese. 我曾亲手抚养过一家鹅宝宝
[01:30] Good thing, I had that hang glider. 幸好我装备了降落伞
[01:51] Where have you been? 你跑哪儿去了
[01:53] We’re supposed to go dress shopping. 咱本来要出门买衣服的
[01:54] I’m starting to think you 你不会不愿意
[01:55] don’t want to go dress shopping with me. 和我逛街了吧
[01:56] Well, finish thinking that. 亲爱的 你真聪明
[01:58] You used to love doing that with me. 你原来可喜欢和我逛商店了
[02:01] I pretended to like a lot of things when we were dating. 谁约会的时候没做过戏呢
[02:03] Like farmers markets 我其实一直讨厌逛农贸市场
[02:04] and your Uncle Alan’s knock-knock jokes. 更不喜欢你艾伦舅舅的敲门玩笑
[02:07] Knock-knock. Who’s there? 咚咚 谁啊
[02:08] Us, unfortunately. 惨了 是我们
[02:11] You still find my insecurity charming, right? 不过你还是爱我的小敏感对吧
[02:16] Look, I bought a desk for Chloe’s room. 看 我给克洛伊买了张写字台
[02:19] If we don’t assemble it, 要是不赶紧装上
[02:20] then we’re just gonna have this huge box sitting around. 就得扔个大箱子在这儿了
[02:22] And I know how much you hate huge boxes. 我知道你多讨厌大箱子
[02:25] True. 的确
[02:26] My sister used to hide in them, 我姐姐小时候喜欢藏在里头
[02:27] and then leap out at me and yell “You’re unpopular!” 跳出来吓唬我 大喊”单身狗没人爱”
[02:30] Okay, okay, I guess we can build the desk. 那就听你的 把它安上吧
[02:32] Great. Thanks, honey. 谢了 亲爱的
[02:35] People like me! 秀恩爱分得快
[02:36] Sorry, reflex. Just a reflex. 对不起 条件反射
[02:43] Avery, I’m so excited about being a father, 艾芙莉 我这位准爸爸已经快高兴疯了
[02:46] I’m experiencing emotions I don’t even know the names of. 都开始出现常人没有的情绪了
[02:49] So I made some up, the Goofy Grinnies. 我特意给起了名 这叫”傻痴笑容”
[02:55] The Happy Happies. “欢蹦乱跳”
[02:57] And the Mega-Barks. 还有”失去自控”
[02:59] Where you bark a lot. I get it. 我懂了 你开始开心地狂吠
[03:01] No, I strip the bark from giant sequoia trees. 没有 我忍不住扯了块红杉树皮回家
[03:03] See? 看见没
[03:06] Trying to figure out how you 面对你怎么找着这块树皮的问题
[03:08] got that bark giving me the Totes Confusies. 我”百思不得其解”
[03:11] I don’t have a gesture for it yet, but how about… 还没想好用什么表情代表 你觉得这个咋样
[03:17] I just can’t wait to be there 我都等不及在公主分娩时
[03:19] by Princess’s side when the puppies are born. 陪在她身边了
[03:21] It’s gonna be the happiest day of my life. 肯定会成为我生命中最美好的一天
[03:24] I’m not letting your dog anywhere near my Princess 我家公主分娩时 能让你那只
[03:27] for the birth of her puppies. 杂种狗接近就怪了
[03:29] No, no, this is horrible. 不 这怎么行呢
[03:32] Stan needs to be there for the birth of his puppies. 斯坦必须亲眼见证他孩子的降生
[03:34] You can’t do this to him. 你不能阻止
[03:36] I can do whatever I want. 我想干啥都行
[03:37] Ever since Daddy made me 我爹地最近刚
[03:39] vice president of his company for tax purposes. 任命我为他们公司的税务副总裁
[03:43] What is wrong with you? 你脑子不正常吧
[03:44] Were you summoned to this realm by some sort of incantation? 灰姑娘后妈转世啊
[03:48] What is wrong with you? 你脑子不正常吧
[03:49] Were you summoned to this realm by some sort of incantation? 灰姑娘后妈转世啊
[03:52] Avery’s never gonna believe that I came up with that first. 唉 艾芙莉肯定不信这话是我先想出来的
[03:56] Here’s the deal. 小妹妹你给我听好了
[03:58] We’re taking Princess to have her puppies at Chez Chateau Maison, 我们要带公主上”金色城堡”生孩子
[04:01] the most luxurious dog spa ever. 全天下最奢华的狗狗保养中心
[04:03] None of you are getting anywhere near her. 你们谁也别想接近她
[04:07] Don’t be evil, Heather. 希瑟 别这么狠心
[04:09] Please let Stan be there to see his puppies being born. 拜托 让斯坦看着他的孩子出生吧
[04:12] And please don’t make a coat out of them afterwards. 也请你日后不要把小狗做成皮袄
[04:16] Breaking news, I don’t care what you want. 重磅新闻 我才不管你想要什么
[04:19] I’m thinking about becoming a famous TV newsperson. 我在想以后当著名电视主持人
[04:23] And now to the weather. 下面请收看天气预报
[04:24] Ugh, it’s hot. 又是炎热高温 烦死姐了
[04:28] All right, we need a plan 大家竖起耳朵
[04:29] to get Stan in for the birth of his puppies. 咱必须让斯坦成功见证孩子的诞生
[04:32] The place Heather will be taking Princess, 希瑟要带公主去的地方
[04:34] Chez Chateau Maison, is very exclusive. 叫”金色城堡” 非常私人的会所
[04:37] They don’t just let you in. 绝对不会随便让人出入
[04:39] In fact, the guards at Fort Knox brag 美联储金库的守卫甚至说
[04:41] that Fort Knox is the Chez Chateau Maison 那儿就是添了警戒线和金块的
[04:43] of heavily fortified gold bullion depositories. “金色城堡”
[04:49] No, they don’t. 其实人家开玩笑啦
[04:51] So how are we getting in? 那到底怎么进去
[04:52] We could form a ragtag band 咱可以学电影
[04:54] of highly trained misfits to break in, like in the movies. 组一队训练有素的街头混混闯进去
[04:57] I call charming con-man. 我的绰号可以是”白马骗子”
[04:58] And you’re the flexible girl 你来当弹力女超人
[05:00] who can fold herself into a dresser drawer. 能把身体折叠成任何形状
[05:02] Thank you very much, But I can come up with my own role. 我能自创角色 多谢
[05:05] I’m the brains of the operation. 我负责做本行动的智囊领袖
[05:07] Who can fold herself into a dresser drawer. 同时也能把身体折叠成任何形状
[05:10] And I’ll be the scrounger who can get anything. 那我就当身揣百宝箱的拾荒者
[05:13] Copper wire… letters of transit, 2,000 Deutsche Marks. 一根铜丝 一张银行转账证明 两千德国货币
[05:20] Thanks for playing this game, Tyler, 多亏你想着这个游戏了 泰勒
[05:22] I’ve been holding onto these for a while. 不然我差点把这些扔了
[05:25] And I’ll be the sassy computer 我可以做高智商电脑天才
[05:27] expert who uploads the data at the last second. 在关键时刻上传数据文件
[05:30] I’ve never seen this kind of encryption. “我咋从没见过这种数据加密”
[05:31] Click, click, click. I’m in! “嗒嗒嗒” 我进去了
[05:35] And I shall be the master of disguise. 我呢 则是易容术大师
[05:42] Yes, Karl, we’ll call you if we need anyone to look like drapes. 行 卡尔 哪天需要破布窗帘我们就找你
[05:47] Actually, I’m your best hope. 事实上 此次行动的关键非我莫属
[05:49] Heather has a massive crush on me. 希瑟暗恋我很久了
[05:51] Really? 真的
[05:52] I heard she had a thing 可是我听说
[05:53] for some Venetian blinds at another school. 她总对另一所学校的窗帘暗送秋波
[05:58] No, she doesn’t. 其实木有啦
[06:00] I’m serious. 我没开玩笑
[06:01] Recently, women have been finding me irresistible. 近来 我不可抗拒的魅力终于被女性所察觉
[06:04] I’m a late bloomer. I get it from Father. 我是大器晚成 和父亲一样
[06:06] Mother’s sole contribution to my genome 母上赐予我的唯一遗传优点
[06:07] is the ability to digest raw boar meat. 就是快速消化生野猪肉的能力
[06:11] If you want raw boar meat, I’ll need eight hours. 想吃生野猪肉的话 我八小时能给你弄来
[06:15] You’ve got four. 底线四小时
[06:20] Karl, thank you for offering to help, but I already have a plan. 卡尔 多谢你伸出援手 但我已经定好计划了
[06:23] We can do this without you. 不需要你的帮忙
[06:24] Suit yourselves. 随你的便吧
[06:26] A Fink only offers his manly wiles once. 芬克家的男人只给一次机会
[06:28] Away! 走着
[06:35] Bennett, I’m so sore from putting that desk together. 班尼特 组完桌子我腰酸腿疼的
[06:38] I’ve the worst crick in my neck. 脖子都扭不过来了
[06:42] Ellen, you’re just squeezing an empty water bottle. 艾伦 你不就捏了个空瓶子吗
[06:44] It’s the only thing that relieves the pain. 只有这样才能消减疼痛
[06:48] We have some menthol rub in the bathroom. 卫生间有万金油 你抹点
[06:51] Yeah, but, Bennett, that just sounds like this. 可是抹油之后就是这种声音
[06:59] I landed on purple. I’ll buy it. 我到紫色地带了 买下
[07:02] For the 10th time, this is not a game where you buy things. 都说第十遍了 咱没玩大富翁
[07:08] I’m gonna get a glass of water. 我去拿杯水喝
[07:12] Don’t play bouncy house on the couch. 不许在沙发上乱蹦
[07:17] Hi, Mason. 梅森
[07:18] I was bored at home. 我在家无聊死了
[07:20] That’s Jason, Mason’s twin brother. 这是杰森 梅森的双胞胎兄弟
[07:22] Chloe doesn’t know Mason has a twin brother. 克洛伊完全不知道有这么个人
[07:25] I’m not even sure they understand. 估计他俩自己都不理解
[07:29] I have to go to the bathroom, but I’m playing a game with Chloe. 我想上厕所 可是游戏还没跟克洛伊玩完呢
[07:32] I’ll finish the game with her. 我替你玩
[07:33] Okay. 好
[07:36] Don’t play bouncy house on the couch. 不许在沙发上乱蹦
[07:38] You’re not the boss of me! 你又不是咱妈
[07:41] What did I tell you? 跟你说什么来着
[07:43] Hey, you’re pretty. 哇 你真漂亮
[07:45] Okay, you can jump. 行 你蹦吧
[07:48] It’s your turn. 该你掷骰子了
[07:53] Blue! I’ll buy it. 进入蓝色地带 我买了
[07:55] For the 11th time, this is not a game where you buy things! 说第十一遍了 咱没玩大富翁
[08:01] I have to go to the bathroom. 我去趟卫生间
[08:06] All done. 回来了
[08:07] What? 啥
[08:08] How? No, don’t tell me. 怎么做到的 等一下 还是别说了
[08:10] I don’t want to know. 我不想听
[08:12] Good, I don’t even know how it works anyway. 好啊 反正我也不知道咋跟你解释
[08:15] My turn. 轮到我了
[08:17] No, it’s not. You just rolled and tried to buy blue. 谁说的 你刚还想买蓝色地带呢
[08:19] This is not a game where you buy things. 咱不是没玩大富翁吗
[08:21] Aaah! 娘啊
[08:25] Big news! Big news! 重大消息 重大消息
[08:27] Got to let Chloe know it’s something important 得赶紧通知克洛伊
[08:29] but I can’t talk in front of Mason. 可是我又不能在梅森面前说话
[08:36] Your dog is acting weird. 你家狗真怪
[08:37] When my sock puppets act weird, I put them on my feet 每次我的袜子玩偶犯病 我就把它们穿在脚上
[08:41] but I can’t do that with your dog. 不过我穿不了你家狗
[08:43] I think my dog’s upset about something. 他可能是心情不太好
[08:45] Could you give us a minute? 让我们单独呆会儿好吗
[08:47] Okay, what should I do so I don’t get bored? 行 可是我无聊了咋办
[08:49] I don’t know, go look for mangos in our gazebo. 随便 可以上我们家露台找芒果去
[08:53] I don’t know what either of those things are, 这俩词啥意思
[08:55] but Mommy says I’m an overcomer. 管它呢 妈咪说我是无所不能的小超人
[08:59] They’re taking Princess to have her puppies. 公主现在就要去分娩了
[09:01] I heard Heather talking about it. 我刚听希瑟说来着
[09:02] We’ve got to go! What are you doing? 咱必须马上行动 你干吗呢
[09:05] I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. 我想知道大家咋都这么爱蹦
[09:18] Remember, we’re rich girls, and Stan is a pregnant dog. 记住 我们是俩富豪千金 带怀孕的斯坦来做保养
[09:25] You guys said I was silly to get this pregnancy suit. 让你们再说我穿孕妇装不好看
[09:28] But I told you, when there’s a costume sale, you buy everything. 在道具服大甩卖 你啥都买得到
[09:31] Next week, I’m a conquistador. 下周 我会变身西班牙征服者
[09:36] Let’s hurry up. 加快速度
[09:38] We don’t have time to wait for Tyler to park the car. 咱没时间等泰勒停好车了
[09:42] Welcome to Chez Chateau Maison. 欢迎光临“金色城堡”
[09:43] I’m Grace. How may I help you? 我是格蕾西 有什么可以帮您的吗
[09:45] I’m Agatha Von Hempstead of the Swiss Von Hempsteads. 我是瑞士富豪家族的阿加莎·冯·汉普斯
[09:49] And I’m Constance, her wealthier sister. 而我 是康丝坦斯 比她更有钱的妹妹
[09:54] Daddy’s favorite! 还是爸比最爱的宠儿
[09:58] As you can see, our beloved Stana is having puppies 如您所见 我们的心肝宝贝斯坦娜要分娩了
[10:02] and she simply must be taken care of here. 她必须在这里做保养
[10:04] I’m afraid that won’t be possible. 对不起 您来晚了
[10:06] Our last birthing suite was booked for the day 我们最后一个产妇套间
[10:08] by the famous French veterinarian, Dr. Frederic Monfore. 刚刚被著名的法国兽医 弗雷迪·蒙费大夫订下
[10:12] He’s flying in shortly for the show dog Princess’s delivery. 大夫的航班马上抵达 准备开始帮展示犬公主分娩
[10:15] It’s quite a scandal. 真是个大丑闻
[10:18] Mutt father. 男方 是杂种狗
[10:20] Oh, my! 我的天哪
[10:24] Hello, I am Dr. Frederic Monfore. 您好 我是弗雷迪·蒙费大夫
[10:28] You’re the famous French veterinarian? 您就是那位著名的法国兽医
[10:31] You look like a teenager. 怎么看着跟青少年似的
[10:32] I get my youthful looks from my mother. 我从木亲那里遗传来了娃娃脸
[10:34] She looks so young that when we go out to dinner, 她滴脸比我滴还青葱细嫩 我们粗去次饭
[10:37] they make her sit in a highchair. 服务员甚至让她坐在婴儿高脚椅上
[10:38] And they make her wear a bib, 给她带围嘴
[10:40] but that is because she eats like a horse. 不过则个嘛 四因为她的胃口如狼似虎
[10:43] That is right, my mother is a middle-aged woman 没错 我木亲四一位中年女人
[10:46] who looks like a baby and eats like a horse. 一张娃娃脸 一个野兽的胃
[10:48] And that is all you need to know. 您不需要了解更多了
[10:51] I think some of the words here are getting lost in translation. 用外语沟通可能有些问题
[10:54] Let’s just speak in French. 咱们说法语吧
[11:07] I’m sorry, Doctor. Of course. 大夫 真对不起
[11:08] Let me find her file. 我马上给您拿她的资料
[11:10] How do you know French? 你怎么会说法语
[11:11] Well, they’ve given me so much, with their toast, 法国赐予了我那么多美好的东西 法式吐司
[11:13] their fries, and their farces. 薯条 轻喜剧
[11:15] The least I could do was learn their language. 我至少也得学会人家的母语相报吧
[11:19] Right this way, doctor. Just down the hall. 跟我来 大夫 走廊尽头
[11:24] How did I get here? 我咋跑这儿来了
[11:26] Mason? What are you doing here? 梅森 你怎么在这儿
[11:29] I got into the back of your gazebo, but then it drove away. 我按你说的上了露台 结果它居然开走了
[11:33] You got into the back of our minivan! 你进我们货车后备箱里了
[11:37] Chloe, come on. 克洛伊 走啊
[11:38] Mason, how did you get here? 梅森 你怎么来了
[11:40] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[11:42] First I rolled a seven. 我先用骰子掷了个7
[11:44] Then I bought purple. 然后买下了紫色地带
[11:45] You can’t buy purple! 没玩大富翁
[11:50] How did I get here? 我咋跑这儿来了
[12:01] We’ve got to find which room Princess is in. 咱必须马上找到公主的房间
[12:03] -Bingo. -You found Princess? -当当 -你找着公主了
[12:05] No, there’s a dog named Bingo in here. 不是 这里头有只狗叫当当
[12:09] Jackpot! 天上掉馅饼了
[12:10] There’s a dog named Jackpot in there? 那屋里有只狗叫馅饼
[12:12] No, I found Princess. Catch up. 没有 我找着公主了 动动脑子行吗
[12:17] -Where’s Mason? -You’ve got to find him. -梅森去哪儿了 -赶紧找着他
[12:19] We can’t have him roaming around here messing things up. 不能让他在周围给咱惹事儿
[12:22] Got it. We can’t have a free Mason. 必须把梅森绳之以法 懂了
[12:26] What are you doing here? 你们怎么来了
[12:27] Security, activate the knock-out gas. 保安 启动催眠瓦斯
[12:33] Why do you even have a suggestion box? 你们的意见箱是摆设用的吧
[12:39] Master of disguise. 易容术大师出场
[12:45] Less masterful of getting out of disguise. 脱下来就没那么轻松了
[12:51] Do you need me to take advantage 需要我用魅力
[12:52] of the fact that Heather is gaga over me? 转移希瑟的注意力吗
[12:54] You’re delusional. Heather is not… 别做白日梦了 希瑟才不
[12:56] Hello, dreamboat. 帅哥 你怎么在这儿
[13:01] You have got to be kidding me. 额滴三舅奶奶啊
[13:04] This is perfect. 太棒了
[13:06] I’m gonna take Stan in to be with Princess. 我带斯坦进去陪公主
[13:07] You make sure Karl keeps Heather distracted. 你让卡尔引开希瑟
[13:12] How do I smell? 我身上有味吗
[13:14] Heather, stay on my left. 希瑟 继续站在我左边吧
[13:18] Someone please activate the knock-out gas. 拜托 现在是时候放催眠瓦斯了
[13:24] Princess, I made it. 公主 我来了
[13:25] She hasn’t had the puppies yet. 她还妹有分娩
[13:27] Why are you still doing the accent? 你干吗还这个口音
[13:29] I am… how do you say, enjoying it. 则个嘛 我还挺喜欢法式口音滴
[13:34] What is going on here? 怎么回事
[13:35] I am the famous Dr. Monfore here to deliver these puppies. 我是全球闻名遐迩的蒙费大夫 来接生的
[13:40] It is? That’s interesting. 是吗 有意思呀
[13:41] Because I am the famous Dr. 我 才是著名的蒙费大夫
[13:43] Monfore here to deliver these puppies. 来帮这只狗分娩的
[13:45] You are an impostor! 你是个骗子
[13:48] I think my water just broke. 我的羊水好像破了
[13:51] No, that was pee. 没有 是尿
[13:52] I’m really scared. 我吓尿了
[14:00] You know, when the receptionist told me 一听前台说
[14:02] I was already in here, I knew there was a problem. “我”已经进来了 我就知道有诈
[14:05] You are in a significant amount of trouble, impostor! 你可是闯大祸了 骗子
[14:09] That is ridiculous. 荒谬
[14:11] You, sir, are the impostor. 先生 你 才是骗子
[14:14] I challenge you to a duel. 敢不敢和我决斗定胜负
[14:19] I demand satisfaction. 来呀 像个男子汉一样战斗
[14:21] Step outside. 到外面来
[14:25] This is a closet! 这是个壁橱
[14:26] Or am I? 转念一想 我的确不四男子汉
[14:31] I mean, or is it? 思考一下 您 四吗
[14:35] That is it! I am calling the authorities! 够了 我现在就报警
[14:41] Or is it? 您不四个男子汉
[14:45] I mean, or are you? 没错 您不四
[14:50] Quiet, Dr. Monfore! 安静点 蒙费大夫
[14:51] I have your phone and I’m not afraid to go over your minutes. 我握着你的手机呢 丑话说前头 我不怕电话费超支
[14:55] I will be quiet. 好好好 我不吵
[14:56] These international rates are killing me. 我简直快烦死国际长途费了
[15:03] Mason, don’t say anything you shouldn’t. 梅森 不要多说一句话
[15:05] It’s very complicated. 我们正在执行秘密任务
[15:06] We’re pretending to be other people. 在假扮别人
[15:08] I’m not Mason, I’m Jason. 我是杰森 不是梅森
[15:10] Sure, we’ll go with that. A little obvious, but okay. 嗯 有点假了 不过这样也行
[15:13] I need to use the bathroom. 我想上厕所
[15:15] Go ahead. I’ll wait for you here. 去吧 我在这儿等你
[15:20] Hi, Chloe. 克洛伊
[15:24] How’d you do that? 你到底怎么做到的
[15:25] I just opened my mouth and words came out. 我一张嘴 话就出来了
[15:27] “Pajama bottom.” “花屁股”
[15:29] Sometimes it says what it wants to say. 有时候会控制不住它
[15:33] Where’s the bathroom? 厕所在哪儿
[15:39] I overheard the kids 我听孩子们说
[15:40] talking about how Heather’s family goes here. 希瑟家过来了
[15:42] It is the best, most luxurious spa in the area. 这儿是附近最棒 最豪华的保养中心
[15:45] Hi, I’d like to book a treatment for my wife. 您好 我老婆想来做个保养
[15:49] Uh, we’re not really right for your wife. 呃 我们这儿可能不合适
[15:53] That is ridiculous. 怎么可能
[15:55] I do not care how exclusive you are. 我不管你们这儿有多私人
[15:57] My wife has a crick in her neck. 我老婆脖子不舒服
[16:02] So you are gonna take care of her now. 现在就带她去理疗一下
[16:04] I don’t think you understand. 您不明白
[16:05] Oh, I understand perfectly. 我明白得一清二楚
[16:09] Is this what you’re looking for? 是想要这个吗
[16:13] Uh, okay. 那好吧
[16:14] If this is what you want. 如您所愿
[16:17] Right this way, ma’am. Come, come. 夫人 这边来 快
[16:19] Come on, girl. Come, come 快过来 宝贝儿 来
[16:22] Thank you so much, Bennett. 太谢谢你了 班尼特
[16:23] I will always remember you did this for me. 我永远不会忘记这一天
[16:25] Oh, and give her the works! 好好给她理疗
[16:27] Everything that you would do for any of your clients! 把你们所有的招数都使出来
[16:30] Oh, Daddy. 唉 老爸啊
[16:34] And that’s why the Center for Disease Control 因此 疾病控制中心
[16:35] had to permanently seal off 被迫把我褪下的第一层皮
[16:37] my first shed and bury it in the Mojave Desert. 永久埋藏在加州的沙漠中
[16:41] Excuse me. 抱歉 我离开一下
[16:44] I can’t talk to him. 我不敢跟他说话
[16:46] He’s too perfect. I’m too nervous. 他那么完美 我这么紧张
[16:48] I’m gonna vom. 我想吐
[16:50] I’ll just go and be with Princess. 我还是先进去陪会儿公主吧
[16:52] No, no, no. No. We can make this work. 别呀 咱想点办法
[16:54] If you can’t talk to Karl, you tell me what you want to say 这样吧 你把想对卡尔说的话告诉我
[16:58] and I’ll talk to him for you. 我替你转告
[16:59] You’d do that for me? 你愿意帮我
[17:01] You know this doesn’t mean we’ll be friends. 即便如此 咱俩也永远当不了朋友 你知道吧
[17:03] ‘Cause I know how much 我看得出
[17:04] you want to be my friend and it’s just sad. 你有多迫切地想接近我 太可悲了
[17:09] What do you want me to tell Karl for you? 需要我转告卡尔什么
[17:10] How many mice you can fit 只要你把自己下颚拆开
[17:12] in your throat after you’ve unhinged your jaw? 就能吞进无数只小白鼠吗
[17:16] Tell him he’s super-cute and the total package. 告诉他 我没见过比他更完美的全能帅哥了
[17:19] And then giggle like that. 然后再这样笑
[17:26] So I’m just gonna pretend we’re talking for a few seconds. 假装咱俩在聊天
[17:28] Smile and nod. 微笑着点头
[17:30] Now pretend to say something back to me. 假装你在跟我说话
[17:32] My great Aunt Helen has skin like yours. 我舅奶奶海伦和你的肤质一样
[17:34] But hers is from swamp throat. 她得过可怕的皮炎
[17:42] Is it a problem that we 公主没有真正的医生
[17:43] don’t have a real doctor here for the birth? 不会出问题吧
[17:46] Dogs do it all the time without doctors. 狗狗分娩其实不需要医生
[17:48] Heather just got a doctor because she’s snooty. 希瑟就是想炫耀她有钱
[17:50] True, dogs are resilient. 的确 我们种族身体可结实了
[17:52] I just ate something called biohazard, and I’m aces. 我刚吃了个叫”有害物质”的东西 现在不也活蹦乱跳
[17:58] Is everything okay in here? 这儿没出什么事吧
[18:00] Yes, everything is fine. 放心 一切都好滴
[18:02] These dogs are about to give birth. 两资狗狗准备生啦
[18:04] All right. I better play along. 我得赶快配合一下
[18:07] Push! Push! 使劲 使劲
[18:08] Breathe! Breathe! 呼吸 呼吸
[18:13] Another doctor showed up claiming to be you. 有另一位大夫来了 说他才是真身
[18:15] No, you must be mistaken. 开玩笑
[18:17] There is no other doctor here. 则里没有其他大夫
[18:21] What’s that? 什么声音
[18:22] I do not know. 不清粗啊
[18:24] Let us check. 咱们看一看
[18:25] After you. 您先请
[18:28] Bonjour, I am a doctor. 您好 我四一名大夫
[18:34] The puppies are coming! 孩子要出生了
[18:35] Aah! 妈妈呀
[18:38] It’s happening! 开始了
[18:39] I’m not ready! 我还没准备好啊
[18:41] Now tell him you’re my moon, my stars, my whole world. 现在告诉他”你在我的心里 我的梦里 我深深的脑海里”
[18:44] And make sure you put your hand here when you say it. 千万别忘了捧着他的脸说
[18:48] You could’ve just told me to do it. 你直接告诉我就行了
[18:50] You didn’t have to demonstrate on me, 有必要亲身示范吗
[18:52] like with the butterfly kisses earlier. 更没必要像刚才那样让咱俩鼻尖相碰
[19:00] Do you have any hand sanitizer? 你带干洗手液了吗
[19:02] Of course. 当然
[19:03] And I’ll be applying it liberally 我会等你放下手后
[19:05] to my face as soon as you remove your hand. 立刻大片涂抹在自己的脸上
[19:09] The puppies are coming. 小狗要出生了
[19:11] Okay, I think you two are ready to talk without my help. 行 我觉得你俩不需要电灯泡了
[19:16] Topic of conversation, you both think I’m inferior. 你们的共同话题 都讨厌我
[19:19] Discuss. 开始讨论吧
[19:21] Her hand is clammy. 她的手汗太多了
[19:23] Her cheek’s no picnic either. 她脸蛋一点都不嫩
[19:33] Oh, my gosh, they’re coming. 老天 宝宝要出世了
[19:38] You’re gonna be a dad, Stan. 斯坦 你要做爸爸了
[19:39] It’s all happening so fast. 我有点应接不暇
[19:42] What if I’m not cut out to be a father? 万一我不擅长当爸爸呢
[19:43] Dogs aren’t like human fathers. 我们和人类父亲不一样
[19:45] They’re not involved in their puppies’ lives at all. 狗狗不会伴随自己孩子一生
[19:49] What if I don’t love them? 万一我不爱他们呢
[19:54] Puppies. 宝宝
[19:59] Here, buddy. 兄弟 快来看
[20:05] Say hi to your son and daughter, Stan. 斯坦 跟你的龙凤胎打个招呼吧
[20:10] There’s the sugar. 笑一个 宝贝儿
[20:14] You are the most amazing, 你们是我这辈子见过
[20:15] perfect little wonderful things I have ever seen. 最完美的小天使
[20:21] How could I ever think I wouldn’t love you? 我怎么可能不爱你们呢
[20:29] So, what are they doing to your pooch? 你们家小杂种做的哪种护理
[20:35] I beg your pardon. 对不起 您说什么
[20:37] That is no way to… Well, that is offensive. 这样是不是有点 您说话过分了吧
[20:41] Oh, one of those modern guys. 哟 您是那种生活缺爱的人吧
[20:43] Wants to treat ’em like “People.” 想把它们当人一样对待
[20:47] I love her. 我很爱她
[20:48] Sure, but come on, all the yipping, and always needing attention. 当然了 可是一天到晚吵闹 缠着你不放 总会厌烦的嘛
[20:52] You get used to it. 慢慢习惯就好
[20:56] I just tell her, “Lay down at my feet and be quiet, Duchess.” 我嘛 直接告诉她”小丫头 来在我脚边乖乖躺好”
[21:00] Well, I feel sorry for her. 我真同情她
[21:04] There’s my Duchess. 我的小丫头来啦
[21:06] Who’s a pretty girl? 哎哟 瞧瞧谁变成大美妞了
[21:08] What did they do to you? Is that a bow? 看他们给你戴了啥 一个蝴蝶结
[21:21] I brought Ellen to a dog spa. 我带艾伦来狗狗保养中心了
[21:25] She is going to… 她要
[21:26] -Bennett. -Ellen! -班尼特 -艾伦
[21:32] I am so… I had no idea that this was… 我真是太 我没想到
[21:34] I have never felt better, Bennett. 班尼特 我从没感觉这么精神焕发过
[21:38] I mean, the biscuits are a little hard, 没错 饼干是硬了一点
[21:40] and the tub bath was a tad invasive… 淋浴的水流略微有点冲了
[21:43] but what an amazing experience. 不过总体的经历 简直太美好了
[21:46] The important thing is, no 最重要的是
[21:48] matter what you find out later, you enjoyed today. 不管你稍后会知道什么 享受现在
[21:52] Hold onto that. 不要忘记这点
[21:57] Stan, they are so cute. 斯坦 他们太可爱了
[21:59] I’m naming them Freddy and Gracie. 我想给他们取名叫弗雷迪和格蕾西
[22:02] Those are our names. 这是我俩的名字
[22:04] Well, we’ve put you two through a lot today. 害你们受这么多苦 我们欠你们的
[22:09] Are they gonna be able to talk? 他们会不会说话呢
[22:11] Won’t know for months. 几个月以后才知道
[22:12] But it doesn’t matter. 不过没关系
[22:14] I’ll love them no matter what. 无论怎样 我都会爱他们
[22:17] Only two puppies. 只有两只小狗
[22:18] Seems kind of like a small litter. 这窝孩子有点少了呀
[22:20] We’ll just think of them as twins. 没关系 就当他们是双胞胎
[22:23] Our parents say twins can be a handful. 我们爸妈说双胞胎可难管了
[22:27] What? You’re a twin? 你还有个双胞胎兄弟
[22:30] Why didn’t I know about you’re twin, Mason? 梅森 你咋从来没跟我提起过
[22:31] We go to different schools. 我俩不在一所学校
[22:33] Our parents wants to be individuals. 我们爸妈想让我们有自己的个性
[22:35] But you’re wearing the same clothes. 可你俩衣服一样
[22:37] How did we get in these? 这是怎么回事
[22:40] Ugh! I specifically said you weren’t supposed to be in here. 烦死了 我不是说过你们不能进来的吗
[22:44] I knew nothing about this, darling. 亲爱的 我对此毫不知情
[22:47] When a girl likes you, it makes you want to like her. 原来只要有女孩喜欢你 你就会不由自主地喜欢她
[22:49] I didn’t know this dynamic was possible. 我本来以为这是天方夜谭
[22:52] We just wanted to see the puppies. 我们只想来看看小狗
[22:54] Get a good look, ’cause my family’s not keeping them. 那仔细看好了吧 我可不留着他们
[22:57] When they’re old enough, we’re giving them away. 等小狗长大了就送走
[22:59] Just because you’re mad at us for sneaking in here? 你对我们发火 迁怒小狗干什么
[23:02] No, we were always giving them away. 谁关心你 我们早就计划好了
[23:05] My parents don’t want more dogs, 我爸妈不想再养更多狗了
[23:07] and I think mutt puppies are gross. 而且杂种小狗好恶心
[23:09] No! I can’t lose my puppies. 不 我不能失去我的孩子
[23:22] I can’t believe Heather’s family is gonna give the puppies away 希瑟家居然这么狠心 等小狗长大
[23:25] when they’re old enough. 就送人
[23:26] I love Gracie and Freddy. 我爱格蕾西和弗雷迪
[23:27] I love them, too. 谁不爱呢
[23:29] They were born with great hair, just like me. 他们跟我一样 刚出生就有一头完美秀发
[23:33] You Photoshopped that. 你处理过了
[23:35] Not everything that’s awesome 艾芙莉 谁说一切美丽的事物
[23:36] is computer generated, Avery, and yes, I did. 都是电子合成的 不过这次我的确处理过了
[23:41] Guys, we can’t let Heather give away my children. 伙计们 不能让希瑟把我的孩子送走
[23:43] Wait a minute. 等等
[23:45] Maybe this isn’t a bad thing. 这可能是好事哎
[23:46] You monster! 禽兽
[23:48] What if we adopt the puppies? 我们来收养小狗不就行了
[23:49] You didn’t let me finish. 刚才话说了一半
[23:51] You monster with a heart full of love, 你是位刀子嘴 豆腐心的可爱小怪兽
[23:53] misunderstood by everyone around you. 被周围人残忍地误解
[23:57] Like Gustov, the imaginary monster that lives under my bed. 我床底下有只叫古斯托的隐形兽 也爱遭人误解
[24:00] At first he scared me, but then we became friends. 一开始他吓坏我了 后来竟然和我成了朋友
[24:03] Gustov love Chloe. 古斯托爱克洛伊
[24:06] Right back you, G! 我也爱你 小古
[24:08] I’m sure it won’t be that hard 劝爸妈养两只新狗
[24:10] to convince Mom and Dad to have two more dogs. 肯定没那么难
[24:13] After all, Stan is so easy. 毕竟斯坦这么乖 从来不惹事
[24:14] Stan got into the trash. 斯坦跑垃圾桶里去了
[24:16] There is garbage everywhere. 弄得满地垃圾
[24:18] Boy, I’m glad we don’t have more than one dog. 老天爷 幸好咱家只有一条狗
[24:20] Well, that’s unfortunate timing. 命运女神 你真爱开玩笑
[24:23] After my wonderful day at the spa, 我今天在保养中心过得那么高兴
[24:25] the last thing I need is this kind of added stress. 受不了这种压力了
[24:27] Maybe I should just go back to the spa. 要不我再回去做个护理吧
[24:29] No! 别呀
[24:31] I’ll just hose you down in the backyard. 我直接在院里拿喷头给你冲一遍
[24:33] You know, it was a lot like that. 保养中心也就那样
[24:36] Look, I’m sorry Stan got into the trash, Mom. 妈 我替斯坦道声歉 他不该往垃圾桶里跑的
[24:39] Maybe the problem is Stan needs company. 不过您想过没 或许是斯坦寂寞了
[24:41] Maybe we should get another dog. 要不 咱再养只狗
[24:42] Or maybe two more dogs. 或者再养两只 没差别啦
[24:44] But where will we get them? Oh, I know. 去哪儿找两只狗呢 想起来啦
[24:45] Stan and Princess just had puppies. 斯坦和公主的宝宝刚出生
[24:46] Problem solved. Love hugs. 问题解决 大家集体抱一个
[24:48] Whoa, wait a minute, wait a minute. 等等 等等
[24:50] Stan and Princess had puppies? 斯坦和公主有宝宝了
[24:52] And Heather’s going to give them away. 希瑟要把他们送走
[24:55] We really want to take them. 我们真的好想养他们
[24:56] What do you say? Can we? 咋样 同意吗
[24:58] I’m a teenager. 我是青少年
[25:00] This could be the last hug you ever get from me. 指不定这就是咱们最后一个拥抱了
[25:03] I see how much this means to you guys, 我看得出你们有多迫切
[25:05] but you know I’m not a dog person. 可是我不太喜欢狗 大家都知道的
[25:07] You monster! 最毒妇人心
[25:09] I’m sorry, we’re not getting two more dogs. 对不起 咱们不能再养狗了
[25:11] You didn’t let me finish. 我话没说完
[25:12] You horrible, horrible monster! 你这位夫人的心 毒到可以放倒集中营了
[25:17] I realize you have some concerns, but I want to let you guys know 您们担心 我可以理解
[25:21] if you allow us to keep the puppies, 但是如果您让我们保住小狗
[25:23] we promise we will never do anything wrong ever again. 我们保证再也不会犯一个错误
[25:32] We will never do anything wrong ever again. 我们俩再也不会犯一个错误
[25:36] Or sit on that couch. 也不会再往那张沙发上坐
[25:39] Come on, you can’t let Gracie and Freddy go to someone else. 拜托 别让格蕾西和弗雷迪落到其他人手里
[25:43] They’re Stan’s children. 他们可是斯坦的孩子
[25:44] Sweetie, Stan is just a dog. 宝贝儿 斯坦就是只狗而已
[25:46] It’s not like he’ll know the difference. 他哪儿懂谁是自己孩子
[25:47] It’s normal when a dog 家里有狗生孩子
[25:49] has puppies for the family not to keep them. 主人想送走是很正常的
[25:52] We promise we’ll talk to Heather’s family 我们会跟希瑟家谈谈
[25:54] and make sure the puppies go to a nice, responsible home. 确保他们把小狗送给负责的好人
[25:57] Now that’s the end of the discussion. 这件事就到这儿了
[25:59] You see, Bennett, this is what I was afraid of. 看见没 班尼特 我就怕这个
[26:01] All this disagreement has taken me out of my relaxed state. 一闹矛盾我就心烦 放松不起来
[26:03] I need to go back to the spa. 我得回保养中心待着去
[26:05] I said I would take you out back and hose you down. 咱不是说好直接上后院冲个澡完事吗
[26:08] Set the nozzle to blast to get my hard-to-reach spots. 把喷头水流开到最大 好冲隐蔽处
[26:14] We have eight weeks until 再有八个星期
[26:15] the puppies are old enough to leave Princess, 小狗就可以离开母亲了
[26:17] and then Heather will give them away. 到时候 希瑟肯定会马上把他们送人
[26:19] Okay, this doll is Mom. 这个娃娃呢 代表老妈
[26:22] This is Dad. 这个是老爸
[26:24] These are the puppies. 这些是小狗
[26:25] And this is Heather. What do we do? 这个是希瑟 咱得马上制定计划
[26:27] What are we gonna use those for? 用娃娃代表人物干什么
[26:29] This is my chance, Avery never plays dolls with me anymore. 闭嘴 艾芙莉好久都不跟我玩娃娃了 现在正是时机
[26:32] But I told you I’d do it. 我想陪你玩好多次了
[26:33] It’s not the same. 你跟艾芙莉不一样
[26:36] Guys, the clock is ticking. 伙计们 时间不多了
[26:37] What do we do to keep the puppies? 咱们怎么才能留住小狗
[26:39] Best idea wins a ham. 想出最佳办法的人可获火腿一个
[26:41] Stan, we love the puppies. 斯坦 我们也爱小狗
[26:42] You don’t have to offer us a reward. 你不需要提供奖励
[26:43] Good, because I already ate the ham. 太好了 反正我已经把火腿吃了
[26:46] And for similar reasons, best idea also does not get a pork chop, 因此 我也无法奖励你们猪扒
[26:49] a bowl of rice, or a vacuum bag. 一碗米饭或者一袋吸尘器的灰
[26:54] I have got it! 俺有足意咧
[26:56] I will dress up as a French doctor again. 我再次扮曾法国大夫
[26:58] Tyler, that doesn’t work for everything. 泰勒 这个角色不可能总救场
[27:00] Sacre bleu! 烦死银咧
[27:03] Ooh, I have an idea. 我有办法了
[27:05] You be Mommy. 你来当妈咪
[27:07] And I’ll be Heather. 我来扮希瑟
[27:09] “Hi, do you want to go to a tea party?” 嗨 想不想跟我参加个茶话会
[27:15] Hey, Heather, I’ll go to the tea party with you. 希瑟 我愿意跟你参加茶话会
[27:17] It’s not the same! 说过你们不一样啦
[27:20] Well, here’s my idea. 听听我的办法
[27:22] Mom is the one who’s not a dog person. 老妈不怎么喜欢狗
[27:24] But she does love to be loved. 但是她喜欢被人爱
[27:26] And Heather doesn’t care about the puppies 希瑟不关心小狗如何
[27:29] so we can bring them over here whenever we want. 所以咱可以随时带他们过来玩
[27:31] So we just have to show Mom how much the puppies love her. 到时候 只要让老妈看出小狗有多爱她 就大功告成了
[27:38] I love you. 我爱你
[27:40] Wow, the girl does have mad doll skills. 哇 姑娘们的确跟娃娃有一手
[27:45] And getting Mom to think 而且让老妈
[27:46] the puppies love her is a pretty good idea. 感觉被爱的办法真是挺不错的
[27:49] A ham-worthy idea. 值得火腿奖励
[27:51] The best I can do is burp in your direction. 我现在也只能冲你的脸打个嗝了
[27:53] Get over here, you. 宝贝儿 快过来吧
[28:00] Once I paint this meat juice on, then Mom will wake up 等我把肉汁抹上 老妈一睁眼
[28:03] with the puppies licking her face and think they love her. 就能看见两只小狗狗在舔自己脸颊
[28:06] There’s no way she can resist that. 肯定抵挡不住
[28:08] Puppy licks are powerful. 小狗的舌头可厉害了
[28:10] Did you know that the first 你知道吗
[28:11] light bulb was nothing more than a glass bottle 世界上第一只灯泡到了小狗的嘴里
[28:13] in a puppy’s mouth? 直接成了玻璃球
[28:16] Stan, there’s no way that could work. 斯坦 那是不可能的
[28:17] That’s the lie the candle 其实这是蜡烛生产商
[28:19] companies spread to maintain their stranglehold 为了产业不倒闭
[28:21] on the lighting industry. 撒出的弥天大谎
[28:26] Ohh… 天哪
[28:30] The puppies are licking me. 小狗在舔我
[28:33] They must really love me. 他们肯定非常爱我
[28:34] Of course, they love you. 当然了
[28:36] Why else would they be licking you? 不然他们干吗舔你
[28:37] Wait, why are you holding a basting brush and a bowl? 等等 你拿个酱料刷和碗干什么
[28:41] And why do I smell like meat? 我脸上怎么还有股肉味
[28:43] You always smell like meat, you just never noticed before? 您一直都这个味道 是自己没闻出来
[28:48] Nice try, Tyler. 想得真美啊 泰勒
[28:50] Bennett, I’ve got meat juice on me. 班尼特 我身上有肉汁
[28:53] Get the hose! 快拿喷头来
[28:57] Don’t worry, Stan. 别担心 斯坦
[28:58] We still have eight weeks to get Mom to love the puppies. 咱还有八周时间让老妈动心呢
[29:01] The eight weeks are up and Mom still doesn’t love the puppies. 八周都过了 老妈还是不喜欢狗狗们
[29:04] And you’ve had that same shirt on for eight weeks. 你八周来也没换过衣服
[29:07] I like bad smells, but whew! 虽然我喜欢臭味 但是这次不能忍
[29:11] Avery, Chloe, and I have tried everything. 我 艾芙莉和克洛伊什么都试过了
[29:14] We had them lick Mom, made her Mayor of Puppy Town, 让小狗舔老妈 让她做狗狗市长
[29:17] I even gave Tyler hair and eyebrows to Freddy. 甚至把泰勒专属发型和眉毛给了弗雷迪
[29:23] This is bad. 完了
[29:25] Gracie and Freddy are old enough now to be given away. 我的孩子已经大到可以送人了
[29:29] Everybody, come look! 大家快过来看
[29:36] Oh, Tyler, you missed it. 哎哟 泰勒 你来晚了
[29:38] I asked your dad what time it was, 刚才我问你爸现在几点
[29:40] and he checked his watch with a glass of water in his hand, 结果他手里还拿着水杯就去看手表
[29:42] and he spilled it all over himself. 水全撒自己身上了
[29:43] Oh, do it again, honey, he missed it. 亲爱的 再做一遍给儿子看看
[29:45] You want me to spill water on myself because he missed it? 就因为他没看到 你要我再往自己身上泼水
[29:49] Eh, it was funny and I’m already wet. 管它呢 的确挺好笑的 反正我已经湿了
[29:51] Okay. 好
[29:53] Bennett, what time is it? 班尼特 现在几点了
[29:54] Well, it’s about… 我看看
[29:58] That’s why I love you so much. 老公我太爱你了
[30:00] You make me laugh. 总能逗我笑
[30:01] I’m just lucky you didn’t meet a clown before you met me. 幸好你没先认识个小丑 不然我肯定没戏了
[30:05] Of course. 我怎么没想到呢
[30:07] The way to Mom’s heart is through her funny bone. 老妈的致命软肋在笑话上
[30:10] And I still don’t know what time it is. 然而闹了这么半天 我还是不知道现在几点了
[30:13] That’s hilarious! 太逗了
[30:14] Clown puppies. 狗狗扮小丑
[30:18] They also have tiny clown bikes and pies. 他们还有配套的小自行车和派
[30:21] Oh, tiny clown pies. 哎呀 小丑派
[30:22] They look delicious. 看着就香
[30:25] That’s a poker chip with shaving cream on it. 那是放在扑克筹码上的剃须膏
[30:27] Yes, I know that now. 我发现了
[30:30] I told you she’d eat it. I win the bet. 就猜她会毫不犹豫地咽 这把赌我赢了
[30:32] You both have to read a book 愿赌服输 你俩都要
[30:33] that’s not a novelization of a summer blockbuster 读一本不是流行电影改编的小说
[30:38] Guys, I have to admit, when I became Mayor of Puppy Town, 孩子们 我坦白 你们任我做狗狗市长时
[30:41] I was honored and added it to my resume 我激动得直接把它放在简历上了
[30:43] I haven’t done much in the last 10 years. 相信我 那张简历十年来都没添啥新东西
[30:46] But seeing how funny the puppies are finally got me. 不过今天看见这两只狗这么可爱 我必须缴械投降了
[30:49] And seeing how much effort 你们这几周来想尽办法
[30:50] you guys put in over the last few weeks 绞尽脑汁地说服我
[30:52] really showed me how much you care. 我知道你们是真的在为小狗着想
[30:55] When dad gets home, I’ll tell him we’re keeping the puppies. 等你们老爸回家 我就跟他说 小狗咱们养了
[30:59] -All right! -I’m keeping my puppies! -太好了 -我的宝宝们不走啦
[31:02] These puppies are hilarious. 他们咋越看越逗呢
[31:11] I’ve never been prouder. 我这辈子从没这么骄傲过
[31:17] And so we’d like to be the family that takes the puppies. 所以我们家想收养这些小狗
[31:21] I see. 我明白了
[31:23] Uh-huh. 嗯
[31:25] Okay. Thanks. 好的 还是谢谢您
[31:28] I’m sorry, kids. 对不起 孩子们
[31:29] Heather’s family has already given the puppies to someone else. 希瑟家已经把小狗送给别人了
[31:32] They’re gone. 他们走了
[31:46] “Two months ago, when Gracie and Freddy were born, 两个月前 格蕾西和弗雷迪降生了
[31:49] was the happiest day of my life. 那是我有生以来最开心的一天
[31:51] Today, when they were adopted by another family, 今天 他们被另一家人领养了
[31:54] was the saddest. 我的心碎成了几瓣
[31:55] Avery tried to find out who Heather gave them to, 艾芙莉向希瑟打听了新主人的身份
[31:58] but all Heather knew was that it was some nice guy 可希瑟也只知道 一个善良的男人看到她打出的广告
[32:00] who answered their ad. 取得联系后就把小狗带走了
[32:03] I may never see my puppies again.” 我可能再也见不到我的宝宝们了
[32:06] Hello, Stan. 你好啊 斯坦
[32:07] It’s me, your evil ex-owner, Ian. 还记得我吗 伊恩 你邪恶的前主人
[32:10] Not that I’m evil from my perspective, 当然 我从来不觉得自己坏
[32:11] but I thought the adjective might help remind you who I am. 可是不这么说 你哪儿知道我是谁
[32:15] I remember you, Ian. What do you want? 伊恩 我想起你来了 有何贵干啊
[32:19] No, Stan, it’s what you want. 睁大眼睛瞧好了吧
[32:22] My puppies! 我的孩子
[32:24] I adopted them from that lovely girl Heather 看到你在朋友圈晒的小狗照片
[32:26] after I saw their baby photos on your Buddy Bop page. 我就从那个小可爱希瑟手中把他们带回家了
[32:29] Wait a minute, you’re “Mad Scientist You’ll-See-You’ll-All-See?” 啥 你就是”等着瞧吧哥是全球最著名疯狂科学家”
[32:33] Why did I accept your bop request? 加你做好友我真是瞎了眼了
[32:37] Ian! 伊恩
[32:39] Excuse me, I’m staying with my mother in Glendale. 稍等一下 我现在和妈妈一起住
[32:42] What, Mother? 怎么了 妈妈
[32:45] It’s late! Go to bed! 瞧瞧多晚了 赶紧上床睡觉
[32:47] How are you gonna make scientific breakthroughs 不睡饱怎么完成你的
[32:49] if you’re not well-rested? 科学大业
[32:51] You go to bed! 您睡觉去
[32:52] If you’re not well-rested, 您要是不睡饱
[32:54] how are you gonna nag me the rest of your life? 怎么继续折磨我下半辈子
[32:55] So where were we? 咱们说到哪儿了
[32:57] Right. Your adorable puppies. 啊 对 你可爱的小宝贝
[33:00] Give them back to me, Ian. 伊恩 把他们还给我
[33:02] Of course. If you give me what I want. 没问题 只要你答应我一件事
[33:04] Anything. Anything at all. 你想要什么都行
[33:06] Sounds like we can make a deal, then. 很好 那咱们谈妥了
[33:08] Ian, who are you talking to this late? 伊恩 这么晚了你到底跟谁说话呢
[33:11] The Nagging-Mother Police! 追捕唠叨母亲大队
[33:13] They’re coming to get you! 他们马上就来了
[33:16] She’s pretty sure there’s no Nagging-Mother Police, 她敢肯定世界上没有这种组织
[33:19] but not completely sure… it’s a fun game we play. 不过毕竟谁都有疑心嘛 这游戏挺好玩的
[33:23] Ian, why is there a dog on your screen? 伊恩 你屏幕上咋有只狗
[33:35] Hello, Avery. 你好啊 艾芙莉
[33:37] Ian? 伊恩
[33:38] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[33:39] -Are those Stan’s puppies? -Well… -斯坦的宝宝怎么在这儿 -这个嘛
[33:41] Ian? What are you doing here? 伊恩 你来干什么
[33:43] -Are those Stan’s puppies? -Well.. -斯坦的宝宝怎么在这儿 -这个嘛
[33:45] Ian, what are you doing here? Are those Stan’s puppies? 伊恩 你来干什么 斯坦的宝宝怎么在这儿
[33:48] It’d be really helpful if you all entered at the same time. 如果你们一起过来就没这么多事了
[33:53] Okay, let’s get this over with. 赶紧把这事解决了吧
[33:55] Stan, what is going on? 斯坦 到底怎么回事
[33:57] Stan and I made a deal. 我和斯坦协商好
[33:59] I turn the puppies over to you, 把小狗还给你们
[34:01] and Stan comes with me so I can resume my experiments 让斯坦回来 我好继续在他身上做实验
[34:04] to discover how he can talk. 研究出他到底为什么会说话
[34:06] And this pet carrier is chained to my wrist, 这个狗笼被牢牢拴在我手腕上
[34:09] to make sure there are no shenanigans, like last time. 他可没法像上回似的 耍小把戏溜走喽
[34:12] Ugh, and I just thought up the perfect shenanigan. 真烦 我刚想出一个完美的小把戏
[34:16] Stan, you can’t do this. 斯坦 你不能这样
[34:18] You can’t go with Ian. 你不能跟伊恩走
[34:20] I have no choice, Avery. 艾芙莉 没别的办法了
[34:21] It’s the only way to protect Gracie and Freddy. 我必须保护格蕾西和弗雷迪
[34:24] -Are you ready, Stan? -In a minute. -准备好了吗 斯坦 -马上
[34:27] There’s something I need to do before I leave. 走之前 我还要最后办件事
[34:31] See, he’s here. He’s trying to take Stan. 看见没 就是他 他想把斯坦带走
[34:34] You can’t let him take Stan. 你们不能让他带走斯坦
[34:35] Oh, I remember you. 哎呀 我记得你
[34:38] Honey, this is just the nice man who used to own Stan. 宝贝儿 这是斯坦好心的前主人
[34:40] You must be mistaken. 你可别把他误会了
[34:42] I’m sorry about our daughter. 真对不起
[34:43] She has quite an imagination. 我们家闺女想象力太丰富了
[34:45] Just ask Gustov. 举例 隐形兽古斯托
[34:47] Are you calling’ my woman a liar? 你敢说我妹子在撒谎
[34:50] Gustov, please, this isn’t the time. 古斯托 你看现在是时候发火吗
[34:53] Ugh. 烦人
[34:55] So, you came to visit Stan again? 您是来看看斯坦的近况吗
[34:58] Exactly! I don’t know what Chloe was talking about. 当然是啦 克洛伊肯定是脑子又犯糊涂了
[35:01] Avery and I will visit with Ian. 我和艾芙莉陪伊恩聊着
[35:03] Why don’t you and Mom go back to talking about old people stuff, 您和老妈继续讨论老年人话题吧
[35:06] like escrow and how bad your knees are? 比如合同啦 风湿病啦
[35:09] He’s not wrong. 的确
[35:10] I feel a rain coming on. 我感觉马上要下雨了
[35:12] I hope it doesn’t interfere with our meeting with the notary. 希望不会影响咱们和公证人会谈
[35:16] Tyler, I know what you’re 泰勒 我懂你为什么
[35:17] trying to do getting Mom and Dad out of the room. 想轰爸妈走
[35:20] It’s to protect our secret. 为了保住咱们的秘密
[35:22] But there are worse things than them finding out. 可是现在 保住这个秘密还有什么用呢
[35:24] -Avery, no. -And Ian taking Stan is the worst thing of all. -艾芙莉 别说 -没什么比伊恩带走斯坦更可怕了
[35:31] Maybe this is it. 机不可失 时不再来
[35:33] Maybe this is the time for them to find out. 现在 是时候公布这个秘密了
[35:35] What secret? 啥秘密
[35:37] The secret that your dog can talk, of course. 你们的狗会说话呀
[35:40] What? 什么
[35:41] I am a scientist on the verge of making 我是位科学家 马上就能
[35:43] the most important breakthrough of the 21st century. 开创21世纪最伟大的科研突破
[35:46] Your dog is the world’s first talking dog, 你们家宠物 是世界上第一只会说话的狗
[35:49] and I am gonna find out how he does it, 而我 必须找出原因来
[35:52] so I can make other dogs talk. 这样就可以让其它狗也学会说话
[35:53] I’ll become rich and famous, and finally have someone to talk to. 我会功成名就 富可敌国 还终于可以找到陪我聊天的人
[35:59] Wait a minute. 等等
[36:01] Are you saying that Stan is a talking dog? 你的意思是 斯坦会说人话
[36:04] Surely, there have been mysterious goings on. 你们肯定注意到家里有怪事发生了吧
[36:07] Voices you’ve heard, unexplained happenings. 无缘无故的声音 神秘事件
[36:10] The ghost we heard last Halloween. 去年万圣节听到的鬼
[36:12] The hang glider that got charged to my credit card. 我信用卡上一笔滑翔机的购物记录
[36:14] When we first got Stan and Chloe told us he was a talking dog. 刚收养斯坦时 克洛伊告诉咱们他会说话
[36:17] That one really should’ve tipped us off. 太明显了 当时怎么没看出来
[36:21] Stan talks. 斯坦会说话
[36:22] And sings. 还会唱歌
[36:23] Dancing… 跳舞嘛 就不咋样了
[36:27] How could you have kept this from us? 你们怎么瞒了爸妈这么久
[36:29] We were afraid of what you would do. 我们担心你们会对他做什么
[36:30] But we have a bigger problem now. 不过现在咱有更大的麻烦了
[36:33] Ian has Gracie and Freddy, and wants to exchange them for Stan. 伊恩带走了格蕾西和弗雷迪 想用他们交换斯坦
[36:36] You can’t let him have Stan. 不能让他带走斯坦
[36:38] The kids are emotional. 孩子呀 情绪总这么激动
[36:39] It’s understandable, they’re kids. 可以理解
[36:42] Bennett, we’re men of science. 不过班尼特 咱俩可是科学领域的专家
[36:44] I have PhDs in biology, zoology, and theater arts, 我有生物学 动物学和戏剧学的三重博士学位
[36:49] in case the science thing doesn’t work out. 备好后路 以防科学事业黄了
[36:52] I am a man of science. 的确
[36:54] And I do have a subscription 戏剧方面嘛
[36:56] -series to the Pasadena Playhouse. -Dad? -我买了帕萨迪那剧场的全年套票 -爸
[36:59] Yeah, given the remarkable miracle that Stan represents, 斯坦是这么不可思议的生物奇迹
[37:03] don’t you agree the only responsible thing 您为何不慎重考虑
[37:06] to do is to turn him over to a man of science, such as myself? 把他交给一位科研专家照顾好呢 比如我
[37:12] I’m sorry, kids. 对不起 孩子们
[37:13] Ian has a point. 伊恩说得有道理
[37:15] A talking dog could be one 一只会说话的狗
[37:17] of the greatest scientific discoveries ever. 说不定能成为史上最伟大的科学发现之一
[37:20] Having Stan go with a scientist is the responsible thing to do. 让斯坦跟一位科研专家走 才是负责的表现
[37:32] Kids, since I won’t be around when you’re growing up, 孩子们 既然我没法陪你们长大了
[37:35] I just wanted to teach you a few life lessons. 只能给你们留几手宝贵的生活经验
[37:38] This is how you pickle a herring. 请见 如何正确地腌制鲱鱼
[37:42] I think. 应该是这样吧
[37:43] I’m just guessing from the words. 我也是道听途说的
[37:48] So, when do you think I can take Stan and be on my way? 那个 我啥时候才能带斯坦走
[37:51] Soon, I’m sure. But what’s the rush? 再等一会儿就行了 别着急嘛
[37:54] I so rarely get to converse with a fellow man of science. 我平时根本找不到科研专家知己聊天
[37:57] My whole career, I’ve hoped for a breakthrough in my field, 当心理医生一辈子了 还是找不到大突破
[38:01] like the one you’re on the verge of. 我也想跟您似的 赶快熬出头
[38:03] Perhaps a psychological 比如用”班尼特大法”
[38:04] disorder that I could name “The Bennetts.” 命名一个心理难题
[38:08] But nothing that gives me the heebie jeebies. 前提是那个难题不会让我感觉”七荤八素”的
[38:10] Which, of course, was discovered “七荤八素”是以
[38:12] by the team of Fred Heebie and Bill Jeebie. 两位科学家”荤菜”和”素菜”命名的
[38:14] They’re so lucky. 他们咋那么幸运呢
[38:17] So yeah, um, about getting Stan and being on my way. 我现在可以带斯坦走了吗
[38:20] Oh, we rarely have company. 再聊会儿嘛 很少有人来串门
[38:23] I can’t imagine why. 是吗真奇怪
[38:25] I may not be a man of science or have all the degrees you do, 我可能不是科研专家 也没您那么多的学位
[38:28] but I am the Mayor of Puppy Town. 但我是狗狗市的市长
[38:31] It’s right here on my resume. 简历上写着呢
[38:33] Maybe we could go look for Stan and see what the holdup is. 要不咱们去找找斯坦吧 看他为什么耽误了
[38:37] I’ve got to get back to my mother’s house in Glendale. 我还得回妈妈家呢
[38:39] A mother in Glendale? 妈妈家啊
[38:41] She must be so impressed by your research. 她肯定为您的科研成果骄傲
[38:43] My mother is gonna be proud when I tell her about “The Bennetts.” 如果我的”班尼特大法”终于出现了 我妈妈肯定会很骄傲
[38:46] It would be nice if it was 要是那个难题
[38:47] something that could be cured by quilting. 可以通过缝纫解决就更好了
[38:49] She loves that. 我妈妈非常喜欢缝纫
[38:52] Where’s the dog? 那只狗到底去哪儿了
[38:55] ‘Cause I can’t wait to get back to my mother’s house. 我实在等不及回妈妈家了
[38:57] She doesn’t believe in my work at all. 她根本不支持我的事业
[38:59] So Stan’s gonna tell her, “Your son’s a genius!” 我必须让斯坦亲口对她说”您儿子是个天才”
[39:03] Now rub my belly. 开始揉我肚子吧
[39:05] Just to be clear, that’s still the dog 别误会 我刚才还在学狗说话
[39:07] talking to my mother, and not me talking to you. 没跟你们说
[39:11] Stan, come here, boy. 斯坦 小子 快过来
[39:13] Well, you two men of science chat. 那你们两位科学家好好聊
[39:16] I’m gonna go think through all the embarrassing things 我之前和斯坦在一起 都以为他是只啥也不懂的笨狗
[39:17] I did when I thought I was alone with a dumb dog 干了一堆丢人的事
[39:19] who couldn’t tell anyone about it. 现在得去好好回忆一下
[39:21] Oh, boy, he saw my chicken impression. 老天 他连我模仿鸡的动作都看见了
[39:31] Please, tell me where your dog is! 拜托 赶紧告诉我你们家狗在哪儿吧
[39:39] Avery, what is it? I wanted 艾芙莉 到底怎么了
[39:40] to finish the video I was making my kids. 还没录完我给我们家孩子留的视频呢
[39:42] Stan, you can’t do this. You can’t go with Ian. 斯坦 你不能跟伊恩走
[39:44] Just run away and hide so he can’t take you. 逃跑吧 别让他发现你
[39:47] Yeah, Stan. Run away. 对 斯坦 跑吧
[39:49] Like my kinfolk do on teeth pulling day. 俺弟兄拔牙那天就跑咧
[39:53] What, Chloe gets to do characters, 咋 克洛伊能玩角色扮演
[39:55] but I can’t do Huckleberry Tyler? 我就不能演个”乡下小子泰勒”
[39:57] Well, that makes me madder than a possum in a tar barrel! 俺滴心都开四滴血咧
[40:02] If I do run away, what happens to Gracie and Freddy? 要是我跑了 格蕾西和弗雷迪怎么办
[40:05] We love Gracie and Freddy, too. 我们也爱你的孩子
[40:07] We’ll figure something out. 我们来想办法
[40:08] There’s nothing to figure out. 没时间了
[40:10] This is the only way to protect them. 只有这一个办法能保护他们
[40:12] Now I’m gonna go finish my video. 我要去把视频录完了
[40:14] I don’t know how I’m gonna 真不知道怎么花一下午时间
[40:15] teach them the art of puppetry in one afternoon. 就把木偶戏的诀窍全教给他们
[40:20] But I’m gonna give it a try. 不过不管怎样 我必须一试
[40:23] I’ll say good-bye before I go. 我走之前会来告别的
[40:24] I won’t. I’m uncomfortable with emotion. 我可不会 看见儿女情长的画面 我小心脏受不了
[40:31] We can’t let Ian take Stan or the puppies. 不论是斯坦还是小狗 都不能让伊恩带走
[40:34] And we’re not going to, Chloe. 我们保证不会 克洛伊
[40:36] First, we’ll take the puppies, 任务是这样的 咱们先要抢回小狗
[40:37] then Stan will have no reason to leave. 让斯坦安心留下
[40:39] But Ian has them chained to his wrist. 可是伊恩把笼子拴在手腕上了
[40:41] See? 看见没
[40:44] There’s a bolt cutters in the garage we can use to cut the chain. 车库里有个断线钳 咱可以用它把链子剪断
[40:47] Like so. 就像这样
[40:51] Yay, Avery, you’re playing dolls with me. 太好了 艾芙莉 你终于肯陪我玩娃娃啦
[40:54] He’ll never stand by while we do that. 他不可能乖乖站那儿等咱们剪
[40:56] We need a diversion. 咱得来个声东击西
[40:58] Look over there! 快看
[41:02] Or maybe we can use Gustov. 用古斯托帮忙也行啊
[41:05] I think you’ve outgrown me, Chloe, 克洛伊 你够成熟 不需要我陪伴了
[41:08] so I’m gonna fly out the window and find another kid. 现在我要飞出窗外 寻找另一个小朋友
[41:13] Bye, Gustov. 再见 古斯托
[41:14] Tyler, get out of the way. 泰勒 让道
[41:17] Oh, no. 不好
[41:19] I’m just kidding. 开玩笑啦
[41:20] That’s right, Tyler. Tell ’em that. 没错 泰勒 这样骗她们就对了
[41:24] Are you sure our dog talks 咱家狗真的会说话吗
[41:26] and we’re not just all out of our minds? 还是大家都得了精神病
[41:32] Cartwheels are hard for a dog, but you get the idea. 狗狗做侧手翻的确有困难 但你们领会精神就好了
[41:37] I have just a few more things to teach you. 只剩几件事没教你们了
[41:40] You carry a lot of tension in your back. 你背肌很紧张啊
[41:43] Oh, that’s good. 娘哎 太舒服了
[41:45] Oh, really get in there. 再使点劲
[41:48] And that’s how you do puppetry and shiatsu massage. 现在 你们知道如何玩木偶戏 做日式按摩了
[41:53] Sorry, I had to combine the two. 对不起 我必须把两者混合起来教
[41:55] I’ve got a lot to get through. 想告诉你们的实在太多了
[41:58] This is how you sneak under laser beams 如果你们哪天上博物馆偷珠宝去
[42:00] if you’re stealing jewels from a museum. 要这样避开红外线报警器
[42:07] Gracie, Freddy, the most important thing for me to tell you 格蕾西 弗雷迪 我想告诉你们最重要的一件事
[42:12] is that when I’m gone, it’s gonna be up to you 就是等我走后
[42:15] to take care of Avery, Tyler, and Chloe. 轮到你们来照顾艾芙莉 泰勒和克洛伊了
[42:17] Now, those kids mean more to me than anything. 这三个孩子是我的整个世界
[42:22] Well, until I met the two of you. 现在 你们也是了
[42:29] But then I decided I didn’t want anything associated 然后我决定 绝不让任何有关
[42:31] with explosive diarrhea to be called “The Bennetts.” 爆发性腹泻的东西被命名为”班尼特大法”
[42:35] I made the deal. 这交易是我定的
[42:37] I was gonna leave the puppies and take the dog. 本来以为能直接带斯坦走人
[42:40] It seemed so simple. 当初咋就那么天真呢
[42:42] I’m back. 我回来啦
[42:43] And I found her and got her to come with me. 也说服她和我一起了
[42:46] Ian… 伊恩
[42:47] Mom! 妈
[42:50] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干什么
[42:51] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干什么
[42:52] This lovely, young lady… 这位年轻和善的女士
[42:54] She said “Lovely, young.” 她居然说我年轻和善
[42:56] I wish you were my mother. 您做我妈吧
[42:58] This lovely, young, slightly needy lady 这位年轻 和善 有点粘人的女士
[43:01] said that you were trying to take their dog, 说你想把他们家狗带走
[43:03] and that you chained their puppies to your wrist. 还把他们的小狗拴在你手腕上
[43:06] Mother, I am on the verge of 妈妈 我马上就能
[43:07] the most important scientific breakthrough… 开创史上最伟大的科研
[43:09] Oh, Ian, not the talking-dog thing again. 伊恩 你又开始扯会说话的狗了
[43:12] Why did I let you watch so many cartoons as a kid? 真不应该让你小时候看那么多动画片
[43:15] I will only eat my Brussels sprouts while I’m watching cartoons. 不看动画片 我就不吃甘蓝菜
[43:17] That’s the deal and you know it! 咱们说好的
[43:19] And talking dogs are real. 而且世界上存在会说话的狗
[43:21] Get ready for me to say, “Bam, in your face, Mother.” 您就等着大跌眼镜吧
[43:23] Yeah, there will be no bamming in my face. 要跌你自己跌去
[43:26] And no more bothering these nice people. 不许再骚扰这些好人
[43:28] Now unchain the puppies from your wrist. 赶紧把栓笼子的链解开
[43:31] I can’t believe I’m actually saying that sentence. 这辈子居然还能说出这种话来
[43:35] Yes, Mother. 好吧 妈妈
[43:36] I promise, he will never bother you again. 我保证再也不让他打扰你们了
[43:39] Come, Ian. 跟我回家 伊恩
[43:40] Yes, Mother. 知道了 妈妈
[43:43] Bye, Gloria! 再见 莉雅
[43:44] Farmers Market this Saturday? 这周六一起逛农贸市场去
[43:45] Stop being needy! 别粘我啦
[43:47] No, you’re the best! 别夸我啦 您才是最棒的
[43:51] You got rid of him and saved the puppies. 您们把他赶走了 还救了小狗
[43:53] Stan, it’s all all right. 斯坦 没事了
[43:56] We got rid of Ian and your puppies are safe. 伊恩走了 你的孩子很安全
[43:58] Freddy, Gracie! Thank goodness! 弗雷迪 格蕾西 感谢上帝 你们不走了
[44:00] I love you both so much. 我好爱你们
[44:02] We weren’t going to let that guy take Stan. 我们才不会让那个疯子把斯坦带走呢
[44:04] I was just stalling him 我一直在拖延时间
[44:05] while your mother went to find his mother. 好让你妈把他妈妈带来
[44:07] That’s right, we used the most powerful force there is: 没错 我们用了超能力
[44:11] Mother Power. Mama Powa. 母亲大法 世上只有妈妈好
[44:13] The Maternal Combustion Engine. 母系联盟
[44:15] I want another baby, Bennett. 班尼特 咱再要个孩子吧
[44:19] So as for the secret, now that you know… 那既然你们知道这个秘密了
[44:23] It’s time for me to formally introduce myself. 我该正式自我介绍了
[44:25] And you kids played along great. 你们大家演得真好
[44:28] We had no idea what good actors you are. 简直是奥斯卡影帝影后级啊
[44:31] Actors? 影帝
[44:32] Yeah, the way you followed our lead when we were humoring Ian, 对呀 配合我们一起哄伊恩
[44:35] pretending that he wasn’t nuts, 假装他不是神经病
[44:37] and that we actually believed him that Stan could talk, 装出斯坦真会说话的样子
[44:40] until we could figure out a way to get rid of him. 等我们把他赶走
[44:42] That’s right, we played along. 对呀 我们配合得天衣无缝
[44:44] Pretending to believe. 假装相信他
[44:46] Stan can’t talk. That’s bananas. 斯坦哪儿会说话 太扯了
[44:48] Woo-hoo-hoo! 扯到姥姥家去了
[44:54] I’ll stop now. 不闹了
[44:57] And your father was great too, 你爸也演得好极了
[44:59] with all that crazy talk about “The Bennetts.” 编了一堆什么”班尼特大法”
[45:01] What a perfect diversion. 完美的声东击西
[45:03] Yeah. Crazy talk. 那可不 全是我编的
[45:06] Not a serious yearning for professional accomplishment. 根本不是我真心渴望的职业成就
[45:09] Just a diversion. 声东击西而已
[45:12] Diversion. Oh, no. 声东击西 不好
[45:15] Hey, what secret were you talking about? 你之前说的啥秘密
[45:17] Shenanigan! Shenanigan! 仙女驾到 仙女驾到
[45:27] Guys, Ian is gone! 伙计们 伊恩走啦
[45:29] The puppies and Stan are okay. 斯坦和小狗都安然无恙
[45:31] What is going on? 这是咋回事
[45:33] Well… this is the secret. 那个 这就是我们的秘密
[45:37] Sometimes when you’re gone, 有时候 你们不在家
[45:39] Tyler flies around in a fairy costume… 泰勒就会穿着仙女服飞来飞去
[45:43] while Chloe tries to cut him down with bolt cutters. 克洛伊手拿断线钳想法把他剪下来
[45:48] Yep, that’s the secret. 就是这样的
[45:50] What other secret could there be? 哪儿还能有其它秘密呢
[45:52] Tyler has a monster in him. 泰勒身体里住着只隐形兽
[45:55] Tyler, get down from there. 泰勒 快下来
[45:57] Chloe, give me those bolt cutters. 克洛伊 断线钳给我
[45:59] We are going to discuss some consequences for this. 咱们要商量一下惩罚措施了
[46:01] What are you doing? 你在想什么
[46:02] You were supposed to ride 不是说好
[46:04] in with the bolt cutters to free the puppies, 你拿着断线钳 骑车来救小狗
[46:05] while Chloe flew in wearing the fairy costume. 克洛伊穿仙女服从天而降吗
[46:08] Oh. 原来如此
[46:09] That makes a lot more sense. 这下明白多了
[46:11] This costume is riding up on me something fierce. 这衣服让我某些部位疼得要命啊
[46:16] Imagine if Stan really could talk. 想想斯坦会说话我就忍不住笑
[46:17] How crazy would that be? 那得多疯狂啊
[46:19] Not that you kids could actually keep a secret like that from us. 不过你们仨肯定也不会守这么大个秘密不告诉我们
[46:22] No. Of course not. 当然不会啦
[46:24] Not for more than three years. 顶多三年
[46:26] And, of course, if Stan could talk, we would have to send him off 而且要是他真会说话 我们绝对得把他送去
[46:30] to be experimented on. 做科研实验
[46:31] You’re so funny. 您真逗
[46:32] I know you’re just joking, Dad. 爸 玩笑开得不错
[46:34] That’s a chance we’re never gonna take. 我们可不会冒这个险
[46:39] Preparing to leave the kids I love so much 如果为了拯救我爱的宝宝
[46:42] to save the puppies I love so much 必须离开我爱的孩子们
[46:44] was probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. 我一定会痛不欲生
[46:47] But fortunately, everything adfoasir jweqrl nweapo rif. 幸好一切都平啊我啥
[46:52] What the… 哎 这是怎么
[46:55] Not now, kids, Daddy’s blogging. 孩子们 先去别处玩 爸爸在写博客呢
[47:00] Fatherhood is not going to be easy. 做父亲会很不容易
[47:03] But it’s worth it. 但每一秒都是值得的
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme