Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] So ever since Karl Fink found out I could talk, 自从卡尔发现我会说话
[00:08] we’ve been hanging out a lot. 我们哥俩就经常一起聚
[00:09] Avery doesn’t get it. 艾芙莉完全不理解
[00:10] But then again, she doesn’t get mech suits! 不过毕竟她连变形金刚是啥都不知道
[00:16] She also doesn’t get mech suit apple picking! 更不知道变形金刚去采摘苹果
[00:22] The thing is, Karl and I were having so much fun, 可惜我和卡尔玩得太过头
[00:25] I forgot all about a very important event… 把天大重要的事忘了
[00:29] Stan, there you are. 斯坦 你去哪儿了
[00:31] You missed my birthday party. 我生日派对都结束了
[00:33] Oh, my gosh, was that today? 老天爷 是今天
[00:35] I can’t believe it. I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[00:38] What’s your favorite present? 你最喜欢哪件礼物
[00:39] I guess this sweater. 这件毛衣
[00:40] It’s from all of us. 没错是我们大家送的
[00:42] Avery, I can’t believe I missed your birthday. 艾芙莉 我居然错过你生日了
[00:45] I’m sure you have a very good reason. 没关系 你肯定也是迫不得已
[00:47] Um… 这个嘛
[00:47] It’s not like you were somewhere goofing around. 你肯定不会跑出去疯玩
[00:49] Uh… Or hanging out with Karl again. -那个 -更不可能又去找卡尔了
[00:51] Derp. 当然啦
[00:53] I mean no, no. 没有啦 没有
[00:54] I was, uh… I was on a date with Princess. 我和公主约会去了
[00:57] Yeah, we were walking in the park, 甜甜蜜蜜在公园散步
[00:59] gazing into each other’s eyes, eating each other’s vomit. 深情对望 交换呕吐物吃
[01:03] You know, romantic stuff. 你懂的 小两口嘛
[01:06] I guess it’s okay you missed my party. 嗯 情有可原
[01:07] Are you sure you’re not upset? 你不会太伤心吧
[01:09] Yes. Are you sure? -不会 -确定吗
[01:11] Yes. Are you sure? -不会 -确定
[01:12] Yes. 不会
[01:13] Are you sure? 确定
[01:14] Yes! 我不伤心
[01:36] Stan, stroke of genius. 斯坦 我今天灵光一闪
[01:37] We wear our mech suits to the Huntington Gardens for high tea, 咱可以穿着机甲战服去亨廷顿花园喝下午茶
[01:40] then when the check comes, transform into cars and roll out. 该结账时立刻变身汽车人溜走
[01:44] First of all, yeah! 嗯 好主意耶
[01:47] Secondly, I’m feeling pretty guilty about missing Avery’s birthday party. 不过 我错过艾芙莉的生日派对了 现在心情不好
[01:51] Avery had a birthday party and did not invite me? 艾芙莉过生日不叫我
[01:55] I’ve been saving this noisemaker since I was three, 这宝贝我三岁起就存着了
[01:57] just hoping to be invited to a birthday party. 一直想在别人生日派对上吹
[02:00] No, not yet, Karl. 不到时候呢 卡尔
[02:01] Patience, patience. 耐心
[02:02] Your day will come. 你马上就熬出头了
[02:04] Sorry. 不好意思
[02:06] Maybe I shouldn’t have told you about the party. 不应该跟你提的
[02:08] It’s all right. I’m not upset with you. 没事 我不生你气
[02:09] Are you sure? Yes. -确定 -嗯
[02:11] Are you sure? Yes. -确定 -嗯
[02:13] Okay, I’m convinced. 好我信了
[02:15] I just need to find a way to make it up to Avery for missing her party. 必须得想个法子弥补艾芙莉一下
[02:19] And maybe I could find some gesture that shows what a good friend I am. 我也可以送她个友好的礼物
[02:22] The cupcakes are really popular right now. 纸杯蛋糕最近挺火
[02:24] I could pelt her with those. 我可以拿一筐砸她
[02:27] I’m not very good at this friends thing. 我不太擅长交朋友
[02:29] We can discuss it over high tea. 咱可以边喝茶边详谈
[02:31] Oh, I just remembered, there’s a dress code at the Huntington. 不好 我才想起来 亨廷顿花园有着装要求的
[02:34] We’ll have to wear sport coats over our mech suits. 咱得在战服外面套身运动装
[02:36] Where are we gonna find two sport coats size 104 long? 哪儿有那么大尺寸运动装
[02:40] To Mother’s closet! Exeunt! 向母上大人的衣柜进发
[02:48] Mom, I overslept! 妈 我睡过头了
[02:49] My Pinchy the Party Crab alarm clock didn’t play his beach party music. 螃蟹小闹钟没播派对神曲叫我
[02:53] Pinchy, you have one job, wake me up. 蟹蟹 就让你干一个活 叫我起床
[02:56] Okay, two jobs, wake me up and party. 好吧 加上唱神曲
[02:58] And you did neither. 结果你两样都没干
[03:00] Is that beach party music coming from your room? 神曲是你屋里放出来的
[03:03] No wonder my morning dreams are set to the song Crabbin’ USA. 怪不得我老梦见一群螃蟹大跳《小苹果》
[03:06] That’s not a song he plays. 我闹钟不放《小苹果》
[03:08] Oh, then I’m back to having a problem. 那还是我精神有问题
[03:10] Because I overslept, 可是我起晚了 大巴都走了
[03:12] I missed the team van heading to my first pro BMX competition. 这可是我第一场专业自行车越野赛
[03:15] Now I have to get up to Northern California on my own. 这下我得自己去北加州了
[03:17] I’ll drive you. 我开车送你
[03:19] Mother-son bonding weekend! 温馨母子周末
[03:22] I’ll just borrow Dad’s car. 我还是借老爸车吧
[03:24] Nope. Why not? -不行 -为啥
[03:25] Well, partly because you’re 17 首先 你才17岁
[03:27] and you can’t drive 400 miles by yourself. 不能一个人开那么远的路
[03:29] But mostly because it’s mother-son bonding weekend! 不过主要原因是 我要过温馨母子周末
[03:33] Fine. 好吧
[03:34] But when we get to the competition, you don’t get to go in. 不过到了比赛现场 求您别进去
[03:37] You won’t even stop the van. 你连车都不用停
[03:39] I’ll ride my bike out the back like an ’80s action movie. 我学老电影直接从车厢里骑出来
[03:41] My code name will be Chet Fierro 我的绰号是”无敌小旋风”
[03:43] and you will be known only as “The Syndicate.” 你可以叫”暴力母亲”
[03:46] Or it could be Trixie Le Deuce. 我也可以叫007啊
[03:49] She’s wanted by the law, but she fights for justice. 被法律通缉 却勇敢为正义而战
[03:52] And she also wants to sit in the stands and cheer for you. 她还想坐看台上给你加油
[03:55] But, Mom, every time I try to pull off a difficult trick, 妈 我一做特技
[03:58] you scream things like “be careful” and “watch out” 你就开始喊”小心” “别摔着 心肝”
[04:02] and “I had boots like that in high school!” 还有”这鞋我高中也穿过”
[04:05] It’s distracting. 太烦人了
[04:07] This is my first professional competition. 这是我第一场专业比赛
[04:08] Don’t you want me to do well? 你不想我赢吗
[04:10] I do, Chet. I do. 我想 我当然想
[04:13] Okay, I’ll drop you off and stay far away from the event. 那我送你到现场 然后离看台远远的
[04:18] Oh, now you go off, Pinchy. 蟹蟹 马后炮啊
[04:23] Trixie, please. 母亲 节操呢
[04:28] Good luck at the competition, Tyler! 泰勒 比赛加油哦
[04:30] Drive safe, hon! 小心开车 亲爱的
[04:31] You won’t ever make me go on a weekend bonding trip with Mommy, will you? 你回头不会要我和妈咪共度”母女温馨周末”吧
[04:35] No, Chloe, it’s so sweet that you think I have that kind of power. 克洛伊 太天真 你以为我能劝动她
[04:41] So, Daddy, what should we do now? 老爸 现在咱干啥
[04:43] Well, I get to watch 30 hours of professional wrestling I’ve recorded. 我要看提前录好的专业摔跤马拉松
[04:49] And you get to not tell Mommy about it. 你呢 不能告诉妈咪
[04:52] Yay! 好嘞
[04:53] I love doing things I’m not supposed to tell my parents about. 最喜欢违反家长规定了
[04:56] What? What? -啥 -啥
[04:59] So why can’t I tell Mommy? 为啥我不能告诉妈咪
[05:01] Mommy doesn’t like it ’cause I get a little carried away, 这个嘛 我可能会看得有点激动
[05:04] especially when I do my Reverse Atomic Suplex. 偶尔还会做反方向过肩摔
[05:11] There is another thing you get to not tell Mommy about. 这事你也不能告诉妈咪
[05:14] Yay! 好耶
[05:19] So we’ve narrowed down the nice things 咱已经列出弥补艾芙莉生日的
[05:21] we could do for Avery’s belated birthday surprise 惊喜清单了
[05:24] to taking her bungee jumping, doing a flashy song and dance number, 带她蹦极 唱歌 跳舞
[05:28] or getting her a big, hairy tarantula. 或者送她只巨型狼蛛
[05:32] Now why did I write down tarantula? 我咋把狼蛛写上了
[05:35] Oh, this is my list of soft things that eat birds. 不好意思 这是我列的”毛绒绒食鸟动物”清单
[05:40] So the tarantula’s out and bungee jumping… 那划掉狼蛛吧 带她蹦极
[05:43] Why is a tarantula out and bungee jumping? 狼蛛和蹦极
[05:47] What are you plotting, Karl? 卡尔 你又打啥鬼主意呢
[05:49] Plotting? I’m not plotting. 鬼主意 没有啊
[05:51] Stan? 斯坦
[05:52] Um, we’re taking tarantulas who can’t spin their own webs bungee jumping 那个 我俩想带不会织网的狼蛛蹦极去
[05:57] so they can experience the exhilaration of spider flight. 让人家也体验一下飞行的刺激
[06:05] Fine, don’t tell me. 不说随便
[06:06] But you better be careful, Stan. 不过斯坦 你最好小心点
[06:08] Don’t let Karl pull you into some elaborate scheme. 别和卡尔同流合污
[06:10] -It’s not that elaborate. -We don’t even know what it is yet. -八字还没一撇呢 -我们啥都没想好
[06:12] Together: What scheme? 咋同流合污了
[06:15] My arch nemesis and my talking dog becoming friends. 我的天敌跟我家灵狗称兄道弟
[06:18] It’s every girl’s worst nightmare. 简直是每个姑娘的噩梦啊
[06:20] That and her dad taking her bra shopping. 还有跟老爸去买文胸
[06:22] Avery, it’s time to go! 艾芙莉 走啦
[06:24] That last example was not said randomly. 刚才那例子不是假设
[06:29] This is awful. 老天
[06:31] Now Avery’s actually upset with me. 艾芙莉真的生我气了
[06:33] We really have to do something great to make up for it. 咱得赶紧搞票大的弥补她
[06:35] Well, she’s already heard bungee jumping and tarantula, 既然她已经听见蹦极和狼蛛了
[06:38] so if we want to surprise her, we have to go with song and dance. 那只剩带她唱歌跳舞了
[06:41] But not in our mech suits. 不过千万不能穿战服跳舞
[06:42] Last time I did that, I activated the chainsaw and literally cut a rug. 上回哥不小心启动电锯模式 硬是裁开一块地毯
[06:47] Song and dance it is. 那就唱歌跳舞吧
[06:49] Oh, and by the by, add me to the list of soft things that eat birds. 还有 顺便把我也加到”毛绒绒食鸟动物”清单上
[06:54] I love me some chicken. 鸡肉堪比天堂般美味
[07:02] Dude, what happened out there? 哥们儿 咋回事
[07:04] I haven’t seen a crash that bad since the stock market crash of 1929. 你摔得跟20年代股市大崩盘一样惨不忍睹
[07:08] What? 咋了
[07:10] I know stuff. 别以为我没脑子
[07:12] Sorry about my riding, Red. 对不起 瑞德
[07:14] I was just distracted thinking about my mom. 我就是老忍不住想我妈在哪儿
[07:16] I could feel her out there. 她有股强大的气场
[07:18] Watching me. 时刻盯着我的一举一动
[07:19] Telling cute girls about the time I ran away from a hummingbird 跟各种美女讲我有一回错把蜂鸟看成大黄蜂
[07:22] because I thought it was a big wasp. 吓得转身就跑
[07:24] I thought you said she was waiting in the car. 你不是说她在车里等吗
[07:26] I asked her to, but I just know she didn’t listen. 她肯定不听我的
[07:29] I can sense her. 我能感觉到她的存在
[07:30] She’s somewhere close. 离我不远
[07:31] Here, Mom, can you hold this? 妈 帮我拿下头盔
[07:32] Very close. 就在附近
[07:35] Mom, I told you I didn’t want you at the competition. 妈 我不是说了别来看比赛
[07:38] Why didn’t you wait in the van? 您干吗不在车里等我
[07:39] You’re my son and I had to see you compete. 我哪儿能错过我儿子的比赛
[07:42] And I didn’t yell out to you like you said not to. 再说了 我也没冲你瞎嚷嚷啊
[07:44] Besides, I really wanted a corn dog. 还有就是我想吃玉米热狗了
[07:46] I’ll eat anything on a stick. 啥东西放棍子上都好吃
[07:48] Little known fact about me, I was raised without utensils. 小时候家里买不起餐具
[07:52] Even though you weren’t yelling, 即便你没嚷嚷
[07:53] I knew you were there and it got inside my head. 我也知道你在那 都影响到我比赛了
[07:56] I kept waiting for you to yell out how cute I look in my little outfit. 老觉得你随时都会喊我穿这身衣服多帅
[07:59] You do look cute in your little outfit. 你穿这身衣服多帅
[08:00] I know, I also have great hair and Mediterranean good looks, 是吧 发型和颜也不赖
[08:03] but I don’t want to hear about it while I’m riding! 但别在我骑车时说
[08:05] I’m sorry, Tyler. 抱歉 泰勒
[08:07] I’ll go wait in the car after stopping at the corn dog stand. 等我买完玉米热狗就回车上
[08:09] I have a problem, don’t judge me. 我知道自己有病 不用说了
[08:13] I can’t believe my mom. 我都不知道咋说她了
[08:14] I know. 就是
[08:16] She didn’t mention how cute I look in my little outfit. 她咋没说我穿这身衣服有多帅
[08:19] But you shouldn’t be so hard on her. 不过你不应该这么对她
[08:21] I wish my mom would come to watch my competitions 要是我妈能来看比赛 我睡觉都得乐醒
[08:24] instead of teaching disadvantaged kids how to read. 她偏得去教贫困儿童识字
[08:26] Why has it always got to be about her? 太自私了
[08:29] Yeah, but you don’t know how embarrassing my mom is. 你不知道我妈有多丢人
[08:32] Dude, there’s nothing embarrassing about your mom being proud of you. 老兄 你妈为自己儿子骄傲没啥丢人的
[08:35] In fact, one day you just might think it’s cool to have her around. 说不定哪天你还巴不得她缠着你呢
[08:39] And that’s when you know you’re an adult. 那时候你就成人了
[08:41] Now let’s get some cotton candy… 走 咱先买点棉花糖去
[08:43] Whoo! 万岁
[08:48] Ugh, Stan, I had no idea how difficult it would be to write a song. 烦死了 斯坦 写首歌咋那么难
[08:52] Rock stars do it and they’re idiots. 摇滚明星都是笨蛋 怎么就写得出来
[08:55] Karl, you’re writing on the computer. 卡尔 你在用电脑写
[08:58] Why do you keep crumpling papers? 老砸纸团算怎么回事
[09:00] It gets out my frustration. 这样能发泄情绪
[09:01] I can’t crumple a computer now, can I? 我又没法砸电脑
[09:04] Mother can, then microwaves, small cars, the boy’s dreams. 母亲倒是能 微波炉 小车和天真男孩的梦想也能被她粉碎
[09:10] I think you’re overcomplicating it. 不用搞太复杂
[09:12] We just need something that says what’s in our hearts. 只要这首歌是真情实感的就好
[09:15] I am not overcomplicating it. 我没搞得太复杂
[09:17] Now help me find a rhyme for “epistemological conundrum.” 帮我想想”认识论双关谜”跟啥押韵
[09:21] Ugh, we’re gonna be here all night. 咱整晚都别想走了
[09:24] Stan, that’s brilliant. 好主意啊 斯坦
[09:25] A sleepover is just what we need to get our creative juices flowing. 睡衣派对说不定能激发咱的灵感
[09:28] My first sleepover! 我的第一次睡衣派对
[09:30] I don’t want to get you too excited, but someone’s a night farter. 别激动 某人晚上睡觉爱泄臭气哦
[09:38] His name is Tyler. 他就是 泰勒
[09:39] More gossip to come. 有八卦可聊了
[09:44] So you see, Python isn’t gonna challenge Destroyer Dan 看见没 即使”无敌大丹”用犯规动作抢了
[09:47] to another ladder match even though he used an illegal submission hold “大蟒”的荣誉头衔 人家也不再要求复赛
[09:51] to steal his title because it’s all setting up next month’s Pay-Per-View. 这样下个月就有的好看了
[09:55] Python, you sly taco. “大蟒” 你个狡猾的老狐狸
[10:00] Hey, let’s have some fun. 咱玩点刺激的吧
[10:02] You lie down on the floor and I’ll jump off the back of the sofa 你躺地下 我从沙发上跳下来
[10:05] and land on your face with my knees. 膝盖着地 落到你脸上
[10:09] Sweetie, professional wrestlers know how to do that without getting hurt. 宝贝儿 专业运动员练过的 他们会保护自己
[10:12] Plus, Mommy wouldn’t approve. 而且妈咪知道会不高兴哦
[10:14] Well, Mommy’s not here right now. 妈咪不在嘛
[10:20] Okay, I’m gonna show you one or two moves, but we have to do it safely. 好 教你几个动作 咱慢慢练
[10:25] Let’s start with a simple flip. 先轻轻来个过肩摔
[10:27] Here, take my hand. 抓紧我的手
[10:32] Whoa, drinking all that milk is finally paying off. 喝那么多牛奶果然有好处
[10:37] Chloe, you didn’t actually make me do that. 克洛伊 你没那么大劲啦
[10:39] I was playacting with you. 我跟你闹着玩呢
[10:40] I was a college gymnast. 我大学可当过体操运动员
[10:44] I drank all that milk for nothing? 我白喝那么多牛奶了
[10:47] You’re gonna get Vitamin-D-stroyed! 我要发维生素大招了
[10:50] That was on the carton! 反正广告上那么说的
[11:07] Say it’s the milk! 给我说”牛奶真管用”
[11:09] Say it’s the milk! 给我说”牛奶真管用”
[11:10] It’s the milk! 牛奶真管用
[11:12] Yeah, it is! 没错
[11:19] Oh. Hey, Stan. 斯坦 回来啦
[11:20] It’s time to get ready for bed. 该睡觉咯
[11:21] Actually, I just came to get Robert. 我其实是来取罗伯特的
[11:23] I’m having a sleepover at Karl’s tonight. 今天晚上我在卡尔家睡
[11:26] We’re gonna gossip, but not about you. 我俩准备聊八卦 但是绝对不提你
[11:28] On an unrelated topic, can I borrow your diary? 顺便问下 可以借你日记一用吗
[11:32] You’re sleeping at Karl’s? 你要在卡尔家睡
[11:35] You’ve been spending a lot of time with him, 最近你都离不开他了
[11:37] plotting something devious with tarantulas. 还一起策划啥狼蛛阴谋
[11:39] Oh, come on, Avery. Give Karl a chance. 艾芙莉 给卡尔次机会嘛
[11:42] He’s a lot of fun. 他可有意思了
[11:44] Just last night we were in our mech suits and then… 我们昨晚还穿着机甲战服
[11:46] Wait a minute. Last night? 等等 昨晚
[11:49] I thought you were with Princess. 你不是在和公主约会吗
[11:51] Um… You missed my birthday party to hang out with Karl Fink? -这个 -你为卡尔·芬克错过我的生日派对
[11:55] Uh… 那个
[11:56] And then lied to me about it? 还撒谎糊弄我
[11:57] Derp. 是啊
[12:00] Stan, I forgave you for missing my birthday 斯坦 因为你恋爱了
[12:02] when I thought you were just being flaky and in love, 我才觉得情有可原
[12:05] but you actually chose Karl over me. 卡尔居然比我更重要
[12:09] No, it wasn’t a choice. 我没这么想
[12:11] I really forgot about your party. 我真的忘记你的派对了
[12:13] I was just having a good time with Karl. 和卡尔玩得有点过头
[12:16] Well, you obviously knew you had done something wrong, 你肯定是心虚了
[12:18] or you wouldn’t have lied to me about it. 不然也不会骗我
[12:21] You know what you are? 看看你自己变成啥样了
[12:22] You are a bad… 你是个忘恩负义
[12:23] Don’t go there, Avery. 别说气话 艾芙莉
[12:25] Don’t call me a bad dog. 别说我是忘恩负义的狗
[12:27] No. 不
[12:28] You’re a bad friend. 你是个忘恩负义的朋友
[12:32] Avery, I… 艾芙莉 我
[12:32] You want to have your sleepover with Karl? 你不是想跟卡尔过夜吗
[12:35] Go have your sleepover with Karl. 赶紧去吧 还在这儿浪费啥工夫
[12:38] Obviously that’s more important to you. 反正对你来说我无足轻重
[12:43] All right, I have to go retrieve Robert, 我得先把罗伯特叼回来
[12:46] because he’s a chew toy and I’m one-eighth retriever. 因为我有八分之一寻回犬血统 晚上还得拿他磨牙
[12:50] But I’ll be back and we can talk about this. 不过等我回来 咱得好好谈谈心
[13:06] Oh, there you are, Stan. 你来啦 斯坦
[13:07] I didn’t know where you were, so I started the slumber party without you. 等了半天你没个信 我就先开始了
[13:11] I told myself a ghost story and now I’m scared. 给自己讲了个鬼故事 现在吓得睡不着了
[13:14] Man, the worst thing just happened. 唉 艾芙莉彻底生我气了
[13:16] Avery and I had a big fight about me 她不敢相信我为了跟你玩
[13:18] spending so much time over here and missing her birthday. 居然错过她生日 我俩大吵一架
[13:22] Maybe I should just tell her what we’re doing. 干脆直接告诉她咱俩策划的惊喜得了
[13:24] No, Stan. The surprise is the fun part. 不行 斯坦 所有人都喜欢惊喜
[13:26] It’s like being ambushed with merriment. 那种突如其来的美妙是无法描述的
[13:28] Like when a clown jumps out of a bush and honks your nose. 比如走着走着一个小丑突然蹦出来给你安个红鼻子
[13:31] I don’t go to that park anymore. 后来我再也不敢去那个公园了
[13:34] When Avery hears the song we’ve written for her, 等艾芙莉听见咱给她写的歌
[13:36] I guarantee she’ll forgive you. 肯定立马就原谅你了
[13:37] I just hope you’re right. 希望如此吧
[13:39] Of course I am. 相信我 没问题的
[13:40] It’s also the perfect opportunity for me to show her 同时她也能看出
[13:42] what a good friend I can be. 我是个多好的朋友
[13:44] You think that the guy who was developing the world’s 本来史上第一位正在开发僵尸病毒的人
[13:46] first zombie virus would have friends, and yet somehow… 应该高朋满座 结果
[13:49] I also love me some turkey. 我也爱吃火鸡肉
[13:56] That was really fun wrestling yesterday, Daddy. 爸比 昨天咱摔得真痛快
[13:58] Yeah, too bad we already took it as far as we could. 同意 可惜咱已经玩到极限了
[14:02] Unless… 不过转念一想
[14:10] Do you dare to get in the ring with Dr. Pain? 谁敢来挑战”血腥大夫”
[14:14] Because I’m about to make a house call! 哥可是上门服务的
[14:17] But only between the hours of 9 and 5. 不过只限于早9点到下午5点哦
[14:33] The Scarlet Beetle is gonna pick you up with her insect legs, “猩红甲虫”要用昆虫腿扫你
[14:37] then communicate with other insects using pheromones! 然后用外激素跟其它昆虫沟通
[14:41] That’s right, I read about beetles online! 没错 姐上网查百度百科了
[14:47] We’ll start on three. 数到三开始
[14:48] One, two… 一 二
[14:50] Never trust The Scarlet Beetle! 千万别轻信”猩红甲虫”
[15:22] Dr. Pain’s not through with you yet. “血腥大夫”还没完呢
[15:24] I’ve got some questions about your insurance! 小妞 医保没买别找我
[15:28] Come on, tag me out! 伙计 该你上了
[15:32] Who are you talking to? 跟谁说话呢
[15:33] My tag-team partner. 我搭档
[15:36] Huh? 什么鬼
[15:42] Let’s do this, Chloe. 克洛伊 咱保证稳赢
[15:45] Maximus Slammus! “大铁锤”
[15:47] You’re my favorite wrestler. 你是我最爱的摔跤运动员
[15:48] What are you doing here? 你咋跑这儿来了
[15:50] He’s my friend Darcy’s uncle. 我朋友达茜是他侄女
[15:51] I gave her my Rockstar Rabbit doll for this to happen. Make it worth my while. 我可是用炫酷小兔娃娃把他换来的 别让我失望
[15:57] So I understand you’ve been showing Chloe some moves. 你教了克洛伊几手是吧
[15:59] Well… 这个
[16:00] I know a few myself! 我自己也知道不少
[16:06] Okay, let’s… 别冲动
[16:09] This is awesome! 太帅了
[16:16] Well, here we are. 好了 到比赛现场了
[16:18] I’ll pick you up after the competition. 比完我来接你
[16:20] I guess I’ll drive around and see what Stockton has to offer. 我先在周围转转 看看斯托克顿有啥好的
[16:25] According to the pamphlet I picked up at the motel, it was named 宾馆旅游手册上说这儿是
[16:30] “The Best Tree City in the Western United States.” “美国西部绿化最棒的城市”
[16:33] Boy, I wish you were riding BMX and I was getting to check that out. 听着就好玩 要是咱俩能换换就好了
[16:38] Okay, Tyler. I can take a hint. 好了 泰勒 我懂
[16:41] It’s just that I’m so proud of you. 我就是太为你骄傲了
[16:44] Good luck today, sweetie. 今天加油 宝贝儿
[16:47] There’s nothing embarrassing about your mom being proud of you. 老兄 你妈为自己儿子骄傲没啥丢人的
[16:50] Maybe you’re right, Red. 可能你还真没错 瑞德
[16:51] But why are you wearing lederhosen? 不过你穿条皮裤干啥
[16:55] I think you’re remembering me and the girl 你貌似把我和
[16:57] who sold us the giant pretzels at the same time. 卖椒盐脆饼的姑娘搞混了
[16:59] Oh, yeah. I do that sometimes. 真是哎
[17:05] Mom, you should come watch. 妈 您还是来看比赛吧
[17:09] I’m sorry I told you to stay away. 我不该不让您来
[17:11] There’s nothing embarrassing about my mom being proud of me. 我妈为自己儿子骄傲没啥丢人的
[17:14] If you want to cheer when I’m riding, that’s okay. 您也可以随便给我加油
[17:18] You’ve always supported me. 毕竟您一直在支持我
[17:19] And plus, it’s mother-son bonding weekend! 而且这可是”母子温馨周末”
[17:22] Aww. That’s so sweet. 妈妈真感动
[17:25] But that’s really my bit. 不过下回别抢我台词
[17:26] I’m only letting you do it because it’s mother-son bonding weekend! 这次就算了 谁叫现在是”母子温馨周末”呢
[17:32] You see, that’s how it’s done. 这才叫大师水平
[17:38] Look out! 小心
[17:39] Oh, no, you’re upside down! 哎哟 你倒过来了
[17:44] It’s okay, I can cheer when he’s riding! 没事 我可以随便给他加油
[17:46] He said so! 他同意了
[17:48] Can I get a corn dog here? 给我来只玉米热狗行不
[17:57] Hey, what’s that? 这是啥
[17:59] I won this when Maximus Slammus and I beat Daddy in a King-of-the-Ring match 我和”大铁锤”在终极摔跤比赛里打败爸比了
[18:02] here in the family room. 就在咱家客厅举行的
[18:04] Oh, Chloe, you have such a wonderful imagination. 克洛伊 你想象力真丰富
[18:07] Never grow up. 一定要永葆童心
[18:09] You too. 你也是
[18:13] Avery, we have a very important message we want to share with you. 艾芙莉 我们有重要的话要跟你说
[18:16] And it goes a little something like this… 竖起耳来
[18:22] I’m really sorry that I missed your party 很遗憾错过了你的派对
[18:25] I can’t blame Tyler, like when I get farty 不能怪泰勒 不是他的不对
[18:28] But worse than that, I lied like a rug to you 但是更糟的是 我对你撒谎
[18:32] A horrible act you’d expect for a pug to do 太糟糕了 哈巴狗才会这样
[18:36] As friends go, I know I’m not your bestest 我知道咱俩不算很好的朋友
[18:39] But how could I not make the cut on that guest list? 可是为何我不在宾客名单上
[18:42] My party invite must have slipped your mind 你一定是忘记邀请我
[18:45] I live next door, really hard to find 我住在隔壁 又不难找
[18:48] What we’re trying to say through all of this fumbling 我不会表达 只想说
[18:52] Freezing me out was really a dumb thing 你这样对我真的不好
[18:55] Avery Jennings 艾芙莉·詹宁斯
[18:57] You really are something 你是个特别的姑娘
[19:07] Karl, I didn’t notice before, 卡尔 我之前没注意
[19:09] but your part of our friendship song is a bit negative. 你那部分友谊之歌有点消极啊
[19:13] Sorry, Stan, I’m trying to stay positive, 抱歉 斯坦 我想乐观点来着
[19:16] but Rome wasn’t sacked and destroyed, 不过罗马这西方千年来的一颗明珠
[19:18] extinguishing the light of western civilization 可不是在一天内既被熄灭
[19:20] for an entire millennium in a day. 又被大肆摧毁的
[19:23] The fact that you guys would go to all this trouble, 你们居然花这么多心思弥补我
[19:26] Stan, your heartfelt expression and, Karl, whatever you were singing, 斯坦 你的肺腑之言真贴心 卡尔 不管你唱了啥
[19:32] means more than I can say. 我都心领了
[19:35] So I made you this. 所以我给你们做了份礼物
[19:42] I call it “My Friends.” 叫《我的挚友》
[19:44] Karl, I’m sorry that I didn’t invite you to my party. 卡尔 对不起 我应该请你来参加派对的
[19:48] You are my friend. 你的确是我的朋友
[19:49] Friends? Us? 咱们 是朋友
[19:51] Oh, Avery, I’m touched. 艾芙莉 我太感动了
[19:53] The moment is finally here. 终于熬出头了
[20:00] For those of you unfamiliar with the term “anti-climax.” 原来这就叫冷场
[20:05] And, Stan… 斯坦
[20:07] Wait a second. 等一下
[20:08] Avery, this painting is of Karl and me performing our song. 艾芙莉 这不是我和卡尔合唱的图吗
[20:11] How did you know we were gonna do that? 你咋会提前知道
[20:13] Were you spying on us? 难不成你在监视我们
[20:17] Derp. 是啊
[20:20] When Avery hears the song we’ve written for her, 等艾芙莉听见咱给她写的歌
[20:22] I guarantee she’ll forgive you. 肯定立马就原谅你了
[20:23] I just hope you’re right. 希望如此吧
[20:25] Of course I am. 相信我 没问题的
[20:26] It’s also the perfect opportunity for me to show her 同时她也能看出
[20:28] what a good friend I can be. 我是个多好的朋友
[20:30] Oh, my gosh. That’s why Stan’s over here. 老天 怪不得斯坦非要来过夜
[20:34] They’re doing something nice for me. 原来他们是想给我个惊喜
[20:36] I also love me some turkey. 我也爱吃火鸡肉
[20:39] So are you ready to get to work on the song? 准备开始写歌了吗
[20:41] Yeah. 嗯
[20:43] I sure hope this shows Avery how much I really love her. 希望艾芙莉听完能明白我有多爱她
[20:46] I wish she knew that. 要是她知道就好了
[20:48] I wish she knew that no matter how much time I spend with you 我好想告诉她 不管我跟谁在一起
[20:51] or anyone else, I could never love anyone like I love her. 她永远是我的最爱
[20:55] I’m sure she knows that, Stan. 斯坦 她一定懂的
[20:57] If she did, she wouldn’t have said I chose you over her. 那艾芙莉就不会说在我心里你比她重要
[21:01] She wouldn’t have shut the door on me. 也不会把我关在门外
[21:09] I’m so sorry, Stan, that I didn’t trust how much you love me. 对不起 斯坦 你那么爱我 我怎么能看不出来呢
[21:13] I’m sorry I called you a bad friend. 我不该说你忘恩负义的
[21:16] I’m sorry I lied to you about why I missed your party. 我也不该撒谎骗你
[21:22] Well, this is every boy’s worst nightmare. 这简直是每个男孩的噩梦啊
[21:25] His arch nemesis and her talking dog making him feel like a third wheel. 在自己天敌和她家灵狗旁边当电灯泡
[21:30] Get in here, Karl. 卡尔 快过来
[21:34] Sometimes when friends have a fight, 即便朋友也会吵架
[21:37] they come out of it closer than they ever were before. 但风波过后 他们的关系会比以往更加紧密
[21:40] And that wasn’t the only big win this weekend. 而且我这周末还不止走运这一回
[21:42] That’s right. 没错
[21:44] I took care of a little fella named Maximus Slammus. 有个叫”大铁锤”的小家伙被我征服了
[21:50] And I was riding high until someone snuck up behind me. 可惜正迎风大笑呢 来了个乐极生悲
[21:56] Never trust The Scarlet Beetle. 千万别轻信”猩红甲虫”
[22:02] Good ridin’, bro! 哥们儿 骑得漂亮
[22:04] Yeah! Yeah! 帅
[22:05] What’s up, man! Yeah! 不错吧 兄弟
[22:09] Tyler, you were amazing out there. 泰勒 你骑得太棒了
[22:11] My emotions ran the gamut from anticipation to exhilaration to exultation. 我的心绪从满怀期待 到喜不自胜 到欣喜若狂
[22:19] I mean, good ridin’, bro! 那个 帅气逼人啊 兄弟
[22:22] Yeah! Whoo! -说得好 -太好了
[22:24] Yeah! 棒
[22:25] It’s cool you let your mom watch, but I didn’t know she’d be so loud. 不错 你让你妈来了 不过她真挺能制造噪音的
[22:29] How do you keep your focus out there? 你咋在场上专心致志的
[22:31] What? 啥 没听见
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme