Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Bummer that we’re gonna have to spend our vacation studying for the final exam. 真扫兴啊 我们的假期拿来准备期末考试了
[00:08] Yeah, but if I pass, I’ll finally get out of this accelerated program, 是呀 但如果我考过了 就终于可以从高中毕业了
[00:11] graduate from high school, and live my dream. 还可以去追寻我的梦想
[00:14] The dream of being on the BMX circuit, 我说的是参加越野自行车大赛这个梦想
[00:16] not the dream where I’m playing foosball with a chimp. 可不是和猩猩玩桌上足球那个梦想
[00:19] Which is really more of a nightmare. 那简直是个噩梦
[00:21] Every time he scores, he goes… 每次他进球了 就会这样乱吐舌头
[00:24] Hey, when we play foosball and I score, I go… 对啊 每次我进球了 也会这样吐舌头
[00:28] Yeah, I was hoping you’d take the hint, you chimp. 呵呵 我还以为你会懂的 你就是那只猩猩
[00:31] When I pass the final, I’m gonna live my dream of joining the PNX circuit. 如果我期末过了 我也要去实现我的梦想
[00:35] Pizza, Naps and Extreme Naps. 吃披萨 睡觉 梦幻睡眠
[00:38] What’s an extreme nap? 什么是梦幻睡眠
[00:40] You start out standing up, and you wake up somewhere else. 一开始你站着睡着 然后会在其他地方醒过来哦
[00:45] Gentlemen, keep it down. 你们两个 安静些
[00:48] And, Tyler, I’ve got my eye on you. 泰勒 我一直在留意你哦
[00:49] The left one; the right one is for everyone else. 左眼专盯你 右眼监督其他人
[00:52] Actually, putting my left eye where my right one goes is making my head hurt. 其实 现在这样左右眼交叉着让我头很疼
[00:55] Tyler, sit over here. 泰勒 过来坐这儿
[00:57] Oh, come on, Principal Lawson. I pull one senior prank, 拜托 劳森校长 我只是搞了一次恶作剧呀
[01:00] and suddenly I’m branded as a bad kid. 你不能就这样把我归类为坏孩子了
[01:02] Tyler, you have a long history of disruptive behavior. 泰勒 上学期间你一直都是捣蛋分子
[01:05] And that waterslide prank rendered me so afraid of water 而且那次水滑道恶作剧开始让我怕水
[01:07] that my Dominican timeshare is useless to me. 导致我在多明尼加的假期变得毫无意义
[01:10] Which is a shame because this body was almost beach ready. 并且是在我已经准备好要去沙滩秀身材的时候
[01:15] Man, he’s really got it in for me. 天啊 他居然为了这个就让我难堪
[01:16] Can you believe that, Erik? 埃里克 你能相信吗
[01:20] Whoa, extreme nap! 天啊 梦幻睡眠
[01:24] It’s school vacation this week 这周学校放假
[01:26] and my family is staying local so Tyler can study. 但我们全家要留在这里监督泰勒学习
[01:29] Last year they left town and couldn’t take me, 去年假期他们出去玩儿了 但不能带我一起
[01:31] so they hired a dog walker. 所以他们雇了一个遛狗师
[01:33] The rest of the time I did 当遛狗师不在的时候
[01:35] what all dogs do when we’re left home alone. 我做了所有独自在家的狗狗都会做的事情
[01:36] Put on people clothes and dance. 那就是穿上人类的衣服跳舞
[02:03] Always have to one-up me, Robert, don’t ya? 罗伯特 你总要抢先我一步 是吗
[02:24] Avery, it’s our one-week anniversary, 艾芙莉 我们在一起一周了
[02:26] and since we don’t go to the same school, 但我们又不在一所学校
[02:28] I wanted to give you a gift that you’d remember. 我想送你一件难忘的礼物
[02:31] So I wrote you a song. 所以我为你写了首歌
[02:32] Oh, Brian, you are so perfect. 布莱恩 你实在太完美了
[02:37] Perfect? You’re coming on too strong. 完美 似乎有点儿过了
[02:39] You’ll scare him off. 会吓跑他的
[02:41] Play it smooth. 冷静点儿
[02:42] Perfect-ly dressed for this weather. 在这样的天气你穿的很完美
[02:45] I mean, you can’t go wrong with layers. 我是说 你穿这个肯定不会错
[02:47] But enough about flexible dressing. How about that song? 我们不说穿着了 来听听那首歌吧
[02:53] When I see you I just stare 每当看见你我都情不自禁
[02:57] At your beautiful eyes and hair 你美丽的眼睛和头发
[03:01] You know I love the way you are 令我如此着迷
[03:05] I want to keep you in a jar 我想把你放进罐子里
[03:08] Like a butterfly! 像蝴蝶一样
[03:12] I want to take you somewhere fun 想带你游遍有趣的地方
[03:15] ‘Cause you’re my one and only one… Avery 因为你是我的唯一 艾芙莉
[03:23] You want to keep me in a jar. 你想把我放进罐子里
[03:26] You are so ama… ailman. 你实在是太棒 帮忙了
[03:31] A mailman. You really delivered. On that song. 帮忙传递了那首歌的快乐
[03:35] Nailed it. 我真聪明
[03:37] I think it’s time we take the next major step in our relationship. 我觉得我们的关系可以更进一步了
[03:42] The next major step in our relationship is meeting your dog? 见见你的狗狗就是我们关系的更进一步了吗
[03:45] Well, we could hold hands while you’re doing it. 我们可以拉着手一起见见它呀
[03:47] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑啦
[03:49] Unless you want to. 不过你想这么做也可以的
[03:51] I think you’re wonderful, Avery. 艾芙莉 我觉得你太完美了
[03:53] And your dog is very handsome. 你的狗狗也好帅啊
[03:55] Awww. 好幸福啊
[03:58] Whoa! 天呐
[04:00] This is better than the massage chair at the mall. 这可比商场里的按摩椅舒服多了
[04:04] Plus, no one’s kicking me out. 而且 还没人赶我走
[04:08] I got to get going, Avery. But I’ll text you later. 艾芙莉 我该走了 一会儿给你发短信
[04:10] I’m gonna miss you both. 我会想你和狗狗的
[04:12] Awww. 真幸福啊
[04:18] Isn’t he incredible, Stan? 斯坦 他是不是很棒
[04:20] Yes. Why don’t you ever pet me like that? 当然 为什么你从不像他那样抚摸我呢
[04:24] How’s that? 感觉怎么样
[04:25] Fine. 凑合吧
[04:28] Can I have Brian’s number? 能把他的电话号码给我吗
[04:33] Man, I’ve been so busy studying I don’t have time for girls. 天啊 这么一直忙着学习都没时间去约会了
[04:36] It’s like I’m dating my books. 现在就像一直在和书约会一样
[04:38] I love you, history, but you’re too old for me. 历史书 我爱你 但你实在是太老了
[04:42] Maybe you should stick to science. 也许你可以换物理试试
[04:44] The two of you have so much chemistry. 也许你们会来电哦
[04:48] Periodic one, Ellen. 棒极了 艾伦
[04:51] I’m studying geography. 我在学地理
[04:53] I can name capitals of countries now. 我现在知道很多国家的首都了哦
[04:55] Oh, you can? That’s great, sweetie. 都记下了吗 宝贝儿 你真棒
[04:58] I used to be able to do the same thing when I was a kid. 我小时候也记了很多国家的首都
[05:01] What is Lima the capital of? 利马是哪个国家的首都
[05:04] Peru! Mmm, very impressive, Chloe. 秘鲁 棒极了 克洛伊
[05:07] Ooh, do me now. 快来换你考我
[05:08] Wellington. New Zealand. 惠灵顿呢 新西兰
[05:10] Oh, man, Daddy still got it. 看吧 爸爸还是这么聪明
[05:13] Ellen, you want a piece of this action? 艾伦 你也想来试试吗
[05:15] Oh, I don’t know capitals of countries. 我不是很精通这些
[05:18] I know a lot of things, but capitals of countries 我虽然知识渊博 但是关于国家的首都这一类
[05:20] just happen to be one of the few things I don’t know. 恰巧是我的薄弱环节
[05:22] Try me on ’80s teen heartthrobs or beloved sit-com moms. 你可以考我80年代的少女偶像或者热门情景喜剧
[05:26] Like Phylicia Rashad or… 比如菲利西亚·拉斯海德或者
[05:30] Pass! 还是不要了
[05:32] Oh, come on. Capitals are easy. 没事儿 国家首都又不难
[05:34] Can you tell me what country Nairobi is the capital of? 你知道内罗毕是哪个国家的首都吗
[05:37] I can’t. 我不知道
[05:38] Kenya. 肯尼亚
[05:39] I can’t. 我真的不知道
[05:40] No. Kenya. 你误会了 是肯尼亚
[05:42] I told you, Chloe. I ken-not! 克洛伊 我告诉你了 我真的不知道
[05:48] Max, where’s Lindsay? I have something exciting to tell you both. 麦克斯 你看见琳赛了吗 我有好消息要和你俩说哦
[05:51] I do too, or did my excited face already give it away? 我也是 还是我激动的表情已经出卖了我
[05:55] Avery, Max, I have big news. 艾芙莉 麦克斯 我有好事儿要和你们说哦
[05:57] I have a new boyfriend. 我有新男朋友了
[05:59] So do I. So do I. 我也是 我也是
[06:01] He’s a little cheerful, but I can bring him down. 他很阳光 但我肯定会影响到他的
[06:04] My guy’s a musician. 我男朋友会玩音乐哦
[06:06] So is mine. 我男朋友也是
[06:07] So is mine. 我男朋友也是
[06:08] He wrote me a song. 他写了首歌给我
[06:09] Mine too. 我男朋友也是
[06:10] Mine too. 我男朋友也是
[06:12] When I see you I just stare 每当看见你我都情不自禁
[06:16] At your beautiful eyes and hair 你美丽的眼睛和头发
[06:21] You know I love the way you are 令我如此着迷
[06:24] I want to keep you in a jar 我想把你放进罐子里
[06:27] Like a butterfly! 像蝴蝶一样
[06:30] I want to take you somewhere fun 想带你游遍有趣的地方
[06:32] ‘Cause you’re my one and only one… 因为你是我的唯一
[06:34] -Avery! -Lindsay! -艾芙莉 -林赛
[06:35] Max! 麦克斯
[06:38] We’re all dating the same guy. 我们的男朋友是同一个人
[06:45] I can’t believe Brian’s dating all three of us at the same time. 真不敢相信布莱恩同时约会了我们三个人
[06:49] And he wrote us all the same song. What a jerk. 而且他给所有人写了同一首歌 混蛋
[06:52] I cannot wait to tell him I’m never going to see him again. 我实在不想再见到他了
[06:54] Yeah, you both should do that. 对啊 你们都不应该再见他了
[06:56] I guess I’ll just have to be the one to teach him how to be a good boyfriend. 调教他这个艰巨的任务就交给我吧
[07:01] Wait, you mean you want to see him again? 等等 你是说你还会再见他
[07:03] He’s dating all three of us. 他脚踩了三只船
[07:04] So? What guy is good at relationships? 所以咯 他需要我好好调教他处理好关系呀
[07:07] Well, clearly I’m the one he likes the most. 很明显 他最喜欢的是我
[07:10] When he sang “I want to take you somewhere fun,” 因为当他唱”想带你游遍有趣的地方”
[07:12] he was obviously talking about me. 很明显是在说我
[07:14] I’m the fun one! Woo-hoo-hoo! 我可是咱们之中最有趣的人
[07:17] Right, Brian? 是吗 布莱恩
[07:21] But he also sang “you’re my one and only one.” 但是他也唱了”你是我的唯一”
[07:23] There’s only one of me. There’s two of you. 只有一个我 但你们可是两个人
[07:26] If one of us is going to get him, it should be me. 如果只有一个人能最终搞定他 肯定是我呀
[07:28] “Keep you in a jar”? 还记得那句吗 “我想把你放进罐子里”
[07:30] I’m the one who collects medical oddities. 只有我喜欢收集那些奇怪的东西
[07:33] I’m more his type than either of you. I’m the easygoing one. 我比你们都适合他 我性格最好
[07:36] I am the easygoing one. I haven’t mentioned once that you smell like bologna. 我才是 你全身都是腊肠味儿 我从来没说过
[07:39] I wear a bologna mask at night. It’s good for the skin. 我之前晚上敷了腊肠面膜 那个很滋润皮肤
[07:42] According to a website I’m 90% sure is not a joke. 网站上是那么说的 我可以90%确定那不是开玩笑的
[07:46] Obviously I’m the one Brian likes. 很明显 布莱恩喜欢的是我
[07:48] Both of you, back off. 你们两个 放弃吧
[07:50] You back off. He’s mine. 你才放弃吧 他是我的
[07:51] No, he’s mine. 才不是 他是我的
[07:53] Let him go. 放手吧
[07:54] You let him go! 你放手吧
[07:55] You let him go. 你放手
[07:58] I’ve got the head! I win! 我抢到头了 我赢了
[07:59] Yeah! 太棒了
[08:01] Brian, what have I done? 布莱恩 我这是做了什么啊
[08:08] Yes! I passed! 太好了 我考过了
[08:09] I’ve officially graduated from high school. 我终于正式高中毕业了
[08:11] The long road from kindergarten ends here. 幼儿园以来的艰辛终结于此
[08:14] And I never did learn cursive. Take that, Mrs. Durbin! 而且我始终没有学花体字 咋样 德宾太太
[08:18] BMX circuit, here I come! 越野自行车大赛 我来了
[08:21] I passed too! 我也考过了
[08:22] PNX circuit here I come! 披萨睡觉 我来了
[08:25] I’ve got my pizza right here, and then after, 我带了披萨来学校 吃完以后
[08:27] I’m gonna go home and take a nap. 我要回家好好睡一觉
[08:29] -An extreme nap, right? -No, it’s gonna be a normal nap. -梦幻睡眠 是吗 -不是的 只是普通睡眠
[08:31] -But with extreme pajamas.-What makes them extreme? -但是我要穿着梦幻睡衣 -什么是梦幻睡衣
[08:34] They have monster trucks on them! 就是印有怪物卡车那些睡衣
[08:38] Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, you two. 等等 等一下 你们两个 等等
[08:40] I was reviewing your answer sheets and you both have the exact same answers. 我刚刚在复查你们的答题卡 发现你俩有一样的答案
[08:44] All right! 默契
[08:47] That means one of you copied off of the other one. 这就说明你们两人中有一个人抄了另一个人的答案
[08:49] All… What? 真 什么
[08:51] Tyler, you’re out of the accelerated program. 泰勒 你不能毕业了
[08:54] What? You think I cheated? 什么 你认为是我作弊了
[08:56] Of course. You’ve been in detention so much 当然 你被留堂这么多次
[08:59] that when we send other students to detention, we say “go see Tyler.” 每次我们让其他学生留堂 都会说 去找泰勒吧
[09:02] This is so unfair. 这不公平
[09:04] I didn’t cheat on my test. 可我没作弊啊
[09:06] Really? You’ve been in detention so much, 是吗 你留堂次数太多了
[09:08] it’s the only class you have perfect attendance in. 它是你唯一满勤的课了
[09:12] You’ve been in detention so much… 你留堂次数太多
[09:14] You know what, I have a binder full of these back in my office. 我办公室里都有一个专属于你的文件夹了
[09:15] I’m gonna go get it. 我去拿来给你看看
[09:19] Dude, I can’t believe this. 天哪 难以置信
[09:21] If I don’t graduate now, I can’t join the BMX circuit. 如果现在不毕业 我就不能去参加越野自行车大赛了
[09:24] They’re gonna give away my spot. 他们会把我的名额给其他人的
[09:25] Tough break, man. 兄弟 真是倒霉啊
[09:26] And I didn’t even cheat. 可我并没有作弊啊
[09:29] So either you cheated, or it’s all a huge coincidence. 所以除非是你作弊了 不然就是一个太巧的巧合
[09:32] Right. Coincidence. 是的 肯定是巧合
[09:34] You’re pretty smart to think of that. 你能想到这个真是太聪明了
[09:36] I knew I picked the right guy to cheat off of. 我就知道抄你的没错
[09:43] She wears a bologna mask which is both weird and a waste of bologna. 她居然敷了腊肠面膜 真是既诡异又浪费
[09:47] So then Max, Lindsay, and I had such a big fight 麦克斯 琳赛 和我吵了一架
[09:50] we haven’t spoken to each other since science class. 实验课之后我们三个再也没有说过话了
[09:53] We’re still liking each others’ selfies on Buddy Bop 但我们还是会在好友圈里给彼此的自拍点赞
[09:55] ’cause they’re super-cute, but we’re not speaking. 因为真的很好看 但是我们还是不说话
[09:58] So if I’m following this story, 那么根据目前我听到的
[10:00] what I’m getting is: next time I lick Lindsay, 我可以得出这个结论 下次我舔琳赛
[10:03] she’s going to taste like bologna. 应该是腊肠味儿的
[10:06] No, you are not following the story. 不 你根本没有抓住重点
[10:09] Was it ham? 那个面膜是火腿做的吗
[10:11] No. 不是的
[10:13] The point is Lindsay and Max are trying to take my boyfriend. 重点是琳赛和麦克斯试图抢走我男朋友
[10:16] Avery, let me tell you a little story. 艾芙莉 我来给你讲个故事吧
[10:19] A few days ago, I was in the park tussling with two of my dog friends 几天前 我在公园和我的两个狗狗朋友打了一架
[10:23] over a ratty, stinky old shoe. 只为了一只又破又脏的旧鞋子
[10:25] I got the stinky shoe, but I lost my two friends. 虽然我赢得了那只鞋子 但我失去了两个朋友
[10:29] Oh, my gosh, Stan. You’re right. 天呐 斯坦 我明白了
[10:32] Why would we fight over someone who would treat us this way? 我们为什么要为了一个不值得的人争吵呢
[10:35] He’s not worth losing my friends over. 他不值得我失去我的朋友们
[10:38] Brian is nothing but a ratty, stinky old shoe. 布莱恩就是那只又破又脏的旧鞋子
[10:42] No, the point is it was totally worth it. 不是的 重点是我觉得很值得
[10:44] Ratty, stinky old shoes are the best. 又破又脏的旧鞋子是最好的玩具
[10:48] Now who’s not following the story? 到底是谁没听懂这个故事
[10:51] No, Stan, Brian is a jerk who’s dating all three of us at the same time. 不 斯坦 布莱恩是个脚踩三只船的混蛋
[10:56] I’m gonna patch things up with Lindsay and Max, 我要去和她俩和好
[10:58] and then I am breaking up with him. 然后和布莱恩分手
[10:59] Really? Are you sure? 真的吗 你确定吗
[11:02] Yes, Stan, I am sure. 是的 斯坦 我很确定
[11:04] You know you want a taste. 你肯定想闻闻的
[11:10] And that’s how cognitive behavior therapy 这就是认知行为疗法
[11:12] changes performance through modification of reinforcement contingencies. 如何通过修正强化意外事件反应力而改变行为习惯
[11:17] Guys, I just spent the last 24 hours 我已经用了24小时
[11:19] memorizing all the capitals of all the countries in the world. 记住了世界上所有国家的首都城市
[11:22] Go ahead, quiz me, quiz me, I really have to pee, quiz me. 来吧 考我 快来考我 我真的很想上厕所 快问我
[11:27] Ellen, that seems a little overboard. 艾伦 你有些较真了
[11:29] Well, it’s just that I know so many things 你知道的 我懂很多东西
[11:31] and I didn’t get a chance to prove it 但是关于国家首都这个问题
[11:32] with capitals of countries, but now I can. 我一直不懂 但是现在我搞定它了
[11:34] Go ahead, Chloe, name a country. Samoa! 来吧 克洛伊 考我吧 萨摩亚我都记住了
[11:37] Mommy, I’m over capitals anyway. 妈咪 国家首都对我已经是过去式了
[11:39] I’ve moved on to memorizing Greek gods. 我现在在记那些希腊诸神了
[11:41] Greek mythology? 希腊神话吗
[11:42] That’s one of the few things I don’t know. 那可是我的薄弱区域
[11:44] It’s my what’s-his-name’s heel! 我只知道有个什么什么之腱
[11:47] Achilles. 那是阿基里斯
[11:50] I swear I know a lot of things, Chloe. 克洛伊 我发誓我懂很多东西
[11:52] It’s driving me crazy that every time you guys talk about something, 每次你们在谈论一些东西 恰恰就是我不熟悉的
[11:54] it’s one of the few things I don’t know. 实在是要逼疯我了
[11:56] I’m sure you do know a lot of things, Mommy. 我知道你懂很多东西的 妈咪
[11:59] How about constellations? 比如星座呢
[12:01] Next category. 换一个
[12:03] Types of rocks? 摇滚呢
[12:04] Go back to constellations. 还是星座吧
[12:07] Oh, Mommy. 帮不了你了 妈咪
[12:13] Principal Lawson kicked me out of the accelerated program. 劳森校长不让我毕业了
[12:15] What? That’s terrible. 什么 这太糟糕了
[12:17] He says I cheated and you may not believe this but I didn”t. 他说我作弊了 也许你们不相信 但我真的没作弊
[12:20] We believe you, son. 儿子 我们相信你
[12:22] -We know you’re not lying because we know your tell. -I have a tell? -因为你撒谎时有小动作 -我有小动作吗
[12:26] Everyone has a mannerism that gives away when they’re lying. 每个人撒谎时都有独特的小动作出卖他
[12:28] Watch. Hey, honey, you read my latest book, right? 看着 亲爱的 你读过我的新书了 对吗
[12:33] Of course I did. 当然读了
[12:35] Did you spot it? 看见了吗
[12:38] None of this is helping. 这又有什么用呢
[12:40] I’m gonna lose my shot at BMX because my friend Erik cheated 我要失去参加越野车大赛的机会了
[12:43] and he’s letting me take the fall. 就因为埃里克作弊 还让我背黑锅
[12:44] Why didn’t you tell the principal? 为什么你不和校长说这些呢
[12:46] What kind of person do you think I am? 你觉得我是那种人吗
[12:47] I can’t rat out a friend. 我不能出卖我的朋友
[12:49] Oh, that reminds me, Avery broke your vase. 哦对了 艾芙莉打碎了你的花瓶
[12:52] If he’s letting you take the blame, he doesn’t seem like a very good friend. 如果他都让你受罚了 那么他不是一个好朋友
[12:55] I asked him to step up and confess 我让他站出来承认错误了
[12:57] and he said he couldn’t talk while he was eating pizza. 但他说他吃披萨的时候不能说话
[13:00] Which is totally weird ’cause he said that while he was eating pizza. 这很奇怪 因为他是吃着披萨和我说这些的
[13:04] And he only offered me a small piece 而且他只给了我很小的一块
[13:06] whose pepperoni had been pulled off by the cheese 香肠还被他那块披萨上面的乳酪拽走了
[13:08] of the neighbor piece! He is not a friend! 他根本没把我当朋友
[13:12] Well, then you have a choice to make. 那么你要做出选择了
[13:14] And we know you’ll make the right decision. 而且我们知道你会做出正确的选择的
[13:20] Stan, I don’t know what to do about Erik. 斯坦 我不知道该怎么办了
[13:23] Okay. Wow. You and Avery are both involved in cheating stories, 好吧 你和艾芙莉都在纠结被朋友欺骗
[13:27] so this might be a little hard for me to navigate. 似乎会有些难以指导
[13:29] But I know this: 但我知道的是
[13:31] Erik is two-timing you with Lindsay and Max, 埃里克脚踩三只船
[13:33] and you have to break up with him. 你必须要和他分手
[13:35] I’m not Erik’s girlfriend. 我不是埃里克的女朋友
[13:37] Well, Lindsay will be happy to hear that 好吧 琳赛应该会很开心
[13:40] because I know she wanted him for herself. 因为我知道她想将布莱恩据为己有
[13:43] But don’t worry. I’ll sort it all out. 但是不用担心 我会搞定这个的
[13:46] It’ll be easier than convincing Avery she needs a new beauty treatment. 说服艾芙莉换个新面膜应该很简单
[13:54] Stan! 斯坦
[13:56] What? 你在干什么
[13:59] Oh, good, you guys are together. 太好了 你们都在
[14:02] -You made up? -No, we’re still mad. -你们和好了 -不是 我们并没有和好
[14:05] We just have to be at our work station because we’re lab partners. 我们站在一起只是因为我们是实验室搭档
[14:07] We’re already in enough trouble for that. 我们已经为这个付出了代价
[14:11] Guys, I was thinking about this whole Brian thing 我一直在想这次的布莱恩事件
[14:14] and I realized we shouldn’t be mad at each other. 我觉得我们不应该生对方的气
[14:17] We should be mad at him. 我们应该生他的气
[14:19] Nothing is more important than our friendship. 没什么比我们的友谊更重要
[14:22] I can’t believe I lost sight of that. 很难相信我没有意识到这个
[14:24] Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that, too. He’s the jerk. 我也是这么想的 他是个混蛋
[14:27] I don’t say this very often because the words make me gag, 因为这些词会让我作呕所以我不常说
[14:30] but I love you guys. See? 但是我爱你们 看见了吧
[14:36] Yeah, you guys should totally break up with him, 是啊 你们应该和他分手
[14:38] and I’ll be sure to tell him what a jerk he is on our next date. 下次我俩约会的时候我会告诉他 他是个混蛋
[14:43] -Lindsay… -But he plays ukulele. -琳赛 -但他会弹四弦琴啊
[14:46] All right, all right, our friendship’s more important, blah, blah, blah. 好吧 好吧 我们的友谊最重要
[14:50] I really love you guys, too. 我也很爱你们
[14:56] There’s only two things left to do now. 现在我们只需要做两件事情
[14:58] Get revenge on Brian and get a selfie of us plotting revenge 报复布莱恩并且在策划复仇的时候来一张自拍
[15:02] ’cause those are super-cute. 因为我们都很漂亮
[15:07] Aww, man. 哎呀
[15:08] Volleyball-head-skeleton photobombed us. 排球头骨架入镜了
[15:19] Oh, sorry I’m late. It’s always some teacher’s birthday. 不好意思我迟到了 经常会有老师过生日
[15:22] I love cake, but if I want that beach body, I’ve got to fire some faculty. 我超爱蛋糕 但如果想要好身材 我就得裁员了
[15:26] Wouldn’t it be easier to have a no-cake rule? 设定一条无蛋糕的规定会不会简单些
[15:29] A birthday without cake? What are you, heartless? 没有蛋糕的生日吗 天呐 你怎么可以这么狠心
[15:34] Principal Lawson, thanks for agreeing to see us. 劳森校长 非常感谢您肯见我们
[15:36] I wanted to talk to you about the test. 我想来谈谈这次考试
[15:38] You mean the test you cheated on? 你是说你作弊的这次考试吗
[15:39] That’s the thing, I didn’t cheat, Erik did. 就是这件事情 我并没有作弊 是埃里克作弊了
[15:42] It’s hard for me to say that ’cause I thought he was my friend. 我之前没有说 是因为我以为他是我的朋友
[15:44] But he proved that he’s not. 但他并没有把我当做朋友
[15:46] He gave me a piece of pizza without the pepperoni on it. 他居然给我吃没有香肠的披萨
[15:49] Just the greasy puddle where it once lived. 只是一片什么都没有的披萨
[15:53] That is a very serious accusation, young man. 这可是一项严肃的指控啊 年轻人
[15:55] And the cheating thing, too. Why do you expect me to believe you? 当然还有作弊事件 你凭什么觉得我会相信你
[15:59] Principal Lawson, our son told us that 劳森校长 我儿子告诉我们的
[16:01] he did not cheat on this test, and we believe him. 他这次考试并没有作弊 我们相信他
[16:05] And I believe I’m not gonna forage through the garbage can 我还相信你们离开后我会在垃圾桶里
[16:07] for that piece of cake after you leave, but that doesn’t make it the truth. 拿回那块蛋糕 但这并没有说服力
[16:11] Especially after I’ve carefully lined it with sanitary plastic. 尤其是我还用干净的塑料袋包着它
[16:14] What if we provided evidence that Tyler did not cheat? 如果我们能证明泰勒并没有作弊呢
[16:18] That’s a great idea! 对啊
[16:19] He’ll take the test over. 他可以重考一次
[16:21] That’s a terrible idea. 这不好吧
[16:23] I don’t want to take the test again. 我真的不想再考了
[16:24] My brain is already on vacation. 我的大脑已经去度假了
[16:26] It’s on the beach scoping out girl brains. 它已经在海滩上看美女的大脑了
[16:29] Check out the frontal lobe on that one. 看看那个女孩儿的大脑门
[16:32] Tyler, you haven’t said a single thing 泰勒 你并没有证据
[16:34] to convince me that you’re not a cheater. 证明你没有作弊
[16:36] If I have to, let’s get it over with. 如果实在没办法了 那就重考吧
[16:38] Ask me any question on the test. 随便提问吧
[16:40] I’m proud of you for doing this, Tyler. 泰勒 我真为你骄傲
[16:42] And I know you’re gonna ace this test. 而且我知道你肯定会顺利考过的
[16:46] Okay, Tyler, I’m going to ask you some random questions 好的 泰勒 我会从你学过的东西里
[16:48] from what you studied. 随机抽取一些问题提问
[16:50] First question, what year did the Mexican-American War start? 第一题 美墨战争试哪一年爆发的
[16:53] 1846! 1846年
[16:54] Ellen, this is Tyler’s test. 艾伦 是泰勒在考试
[16:56] But I know this, this is something I know. 但这题我会 是我知道的东西
[16:57] 1846. 1846年
[16:58] Correct! 正确
[17:00] Mrs. Jennings, pipe down. 詹宁斯夫人 安静些
[17:02] Unless you want to go see Tyler. 除非你也想被留堂
[17:05] Next question… 下一题
[17:09] Covalent bond. 共价键
[17:11] Correct. 正确
[17:13] Congratulations, you graduated. You answered every question. 恭喜 你毕业了 你答出了所有题目
[17:16] Clearly, you know the material. 很明显 你认真学习了
[17:17] That’s great, honey. I knew all of it, too! 太棒了 亲爱的 这些题我也会
[17:21] Tyler, you have inspired me by learning all of that material. 泰勒 你用实际行动启迪了我
[17:24] If you can do that, then I don’t need to eat cake from the trash can. 如果你都能做到 那么我不需要再吃垃圾桶里的蛋糕了
[17:27] So I do it because I want to, not because I need to. 因为我想这么做 而不是我需要这么做
[17:37] Okay, I think I’ve finally got these two cheating stories straight. 好吧 我觉得我终于弄清楚了这两起欺骗事件
[17:40] You’re here at the food festival so you and the other girls 你来了美食节 这样你和其他两个女孩
[17:43] can get even with Brian for dating all three of you at once. 就可以报复脚踏三只船的布莱恩了
[17:47] No, I’m here celebrating the fact that I graduated. 不是的 我是来庆祝我毕业了的
[17:50] So you’re gonna keep dating Brian? 所以你还要和布莱恩约会吗
[17:53] If you act like a doormat, Tyler, 泰勒 如果你表现得像个受气包
[17:54] guys are going to keep taking advantage of you. 那些男孩们还会骗你的
[17:57] Stan, I am not a girl. 斯坦 我不是女孩
[17:59] Shh, Tyler, people are going to figure out you can talk. 泰勒 安静些 人们会发现你会说话的
[18:04] But I’m proud of you for graduating. 我很骄傲你毕业了
[18:07] I want to get you a graduation falafel. 我想给你拿一个毕业沙拉三明治庆祝下
[18:09] Ah, thanks, Stan, but you can’t order at the booth. 斯坦 谢谢你 但是你不能在这儿预订
[18:11] That’s okay, I can’t pay for it either. 没事 反正我也没办法付钱
[18:13] Get mine with extra hummus. Happy graduation! 给我买一个沙拉三明治 多放些豆泥 毕业快乐
[18:20] Hey, dude, you ratted me out. 嘿 你出卖了我
[18:22] The principal made me redo the test 校长让我重考了
[18:24] and now I’m out of the accelerated program. 现在是我毕不了业了
[18:26] And he took my pizza, it was weird, man. 而且他还拿走了我的披萨 很奇怪啊
[18:28] He put it in his trash and then he ate it. 他先把披萨扔进了垃圾桶 然后又拿出来吃掉了
[18:32] You know, friends don’t do what you did. 你知道 朋友是不会像你那样的
[18:34] That’s true, because we stopped being friends 你说得对 因为自从你抄了我答案 还坑惨了我
[18:37] when you cheated off me and hung me out to dry. 我们就不再是朋友了
[18:40] See you, dude. Enjoy high school. 再见了 享受你的中学时光吧
[18:43] Wait, I’m in line for falafel. You get out of here. 不对 我还在排队买沙拉三明治 你走开
[18:48] Hey, Brian, I’m pretty hungry. 布莱恩 我有些饿了
[18:50] Would you mind getting me a spicy pork burrito? 你可以帮我买一个辣猪肉卷吗
[18:52] Anything for you, Avery. 艾芙莉 没问题
[18:53] I hate spicy food, but whatever makes you happy. 我最讨厌吃辣的东西 但你开心就好
[18:56] Great, thanks. 太好了 谢谢你
[18:58] And I’ll make sure that you get yours. 我保证你也会得到你应得的那份
[19:00] Get my what? 什么
[19:03] Whatever you want to eat, corn dogs, chips. 你喜欢吃的东西啊 玉米热狗啊 薯条啊
[19:06] What’s coming to you. 还有接下来的
[19:16] Lindsay! 琳赛
[19:18] Hey, Brian. I didn’t know you’d be here. 布莱恩 我不知道你也会来
[19:20] Is that your spicy burrito? 那是你的辣猪肉卷吗
[19:22] Uh… 这
[19:24] I thought you didn’t like spicy foods. 我还以为你不喜欢辣的东西
[19:25] I see what’s going on here. 我知道是怎么回事了
[19:28] You do? Yes. You’re trying new things. 真的吗 是啊 你在尝试新食物
[19:30] That’s so cool. Eat it, eat it, eat it all up. 太棒了 快吃啊 快吃啊 快吃完它
[19:36] I’ll get us some drinks, but I love watching you eat. 我去给咱们拿些喝的 但是我喜欢看着你吃这个
[19:38] I’m not leaving until you eat the whole thing. 你吃完我再走
[19:47] Isn’t that great? 是不是很棒
[19:49] Yeah. I love it. 是啊 真好吃
[19:53] A spicy beef taco, please. 一个辣味牛肉卷 谢谢
[19:55] Can you get that for me? I’ll be right back. 你能帮我拿一下吗 我马上回来
[19:58] Hey, Brian. 布莱恩
[19:59] Hey, Max. 麦克斯
[20:02] I didn’t know you’d be here. Is that your spicy beef taco? 我不知道你也来了 那是你的辣味牛肉卷吗
[20:06] Uh… Well, I’ll go get us some drinks, 呃 我去给咱们拿点喝的
[20:08] but first I want to watch you eat the whole taco. 但是我想先看着你吃完这个
[20:10] Eat it, eat it, eat it all up. 快吃 快吃 快全吃完
[20:18] Isn’t that good? 是不是很棒
[20:20] Yeah. Fantastic. 是啊 棒极了
[20:23] Hi, jalapeno poppers, please? 我们要两个墨西哥胡椒肉卷 谢谢
[20:25] Could you get those? I’ll get those drinks. 你能先拿着可以吗 我去拿喝的
[20:29] Hey, where’s my spicy burrito? 我的辣味猪肉卷呢
[20:31] Oh, you got yourself jalapeno poppers. 你给自己买了墨西哥胡椒肉卷呀
[20:33] Trying new things. I like that. 尝试新美食 我喜欢哦
[20:35] Eat it, eat it, eat it all up. 快吃 快吃 快全吃了
[20:56] There you are, I brought you dessert. 你在这儿啊 我给你拿了小点心
[20:58] There you are, I brought you dessert. 你在这儿啊 我给你拿了小点心
[21:00] There you are, I brought you dessert. 你在这儿啊 我给你拿了小点心
[21:07] So I’m guessing you three know each other. 所以我猜你们三个认识
[21:11] We’re best friends. 我们可是闺蜜团
[21:12] You messed with the wrong girls. 你惹错人了哦
[21:14] So what are you doing later? 你一会儿还忙吗
[21:17] I mean, You messed with the wrong girls. 不对 我是说 你惹错人了
[21:19] Now, if you’ll excuse us, this is where we hug. 不好意思让一下 我们要拥抱下了
[21:28] So Avery graduated high school. 艾芙莉顺利毕业了
[21:30] and Tyler and the other girls ate a lot of food. 泰勒和那些女孩儿吃了很多美食
[21:33] I’m pretty sure none of that is right. 我很确定你记混了
[21:36] I’m not talking to you, Brian. 我又没和你说话 布莱恩
[21:38] You cheated on the test. 你可是考试作弊的人
[21:40] Erik is the one who cheated on the test. 考试作弊的是埃里克啦
[21:43] Why would you rat out your friend like that? 那你为什么要出卖朋友
[21:45] And where’s my falafel? 还有我的沙拉三明治去哪儿了
[21:48] Stan, maybe you should just take this week off and not write a blog. 斯坦 也许你应该不要写博客休息一周了
[21:51] You’re really getting everything confused. 你把所有事情都弄混了
[21:54] Sometimes I wonder if you deserve that Dominican timeshare. 有时候我会觉得你浪费了多明尼加的小假期
[21:59] Anyway, good luck, Charlie. 总之 祝你好运吧 查莉
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme