Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Welcome to the first meeting of Stan’s Book Club. 欢迎参加斯坦读书俱乐部第一次会议
[00:08] Today’s book is Moby Dick. 今天的主题是《白鲸记》
[00:10] I had a whale of a time reading it. 书中人物的”鲸”历真曲折
[00:15] That’s what you do in book clubs, right? 开读书俱乐部的目的
[00:17] Make terrible puns about the book? 不就是拿书开玩笑吗
[00:19] I can’t wait till next week when we’d read The Wizard of Paws. 我太期待下周的主题了 《奥兹国的魔法”石”》
[00:23] Ah? Ah? 好笑吧
[00:26] Stan, you didn’t tell me Karl would be here. 斯坦 你咋不告诉我卡尔也要来
[00:29] I thought it would just be the two of us. 我还以为就咱俩呢
[00:31] Likewise. And I also didn’t think we’d actually be discussing the book. 同感 你们居然真的讨论书
[00:34] Book clubs are just for gossip. 开读书俱乐部的目的是八卦
[00:37] Guess which neighborhood teen has been consuming 这附近住了个男孩 七岁起就开始偷喝
[00:39] his mother’s strength-training shakes and can now bench press his own weight, 他妈妈的健身奶昔 现在已经能卧推和自己一样沉的杠铃了
[00:42] from when he was seven? 你们猜是谁
[00:45] I know I didn’t tell you each the other would be here. 我确实没通知你们对方要来
[00:47] But I want you guys to get along because you’re two of the only people 可是我希望你俩能合得来
[00:51] who know I can talk. 毕竟知道我会说话的人不多
[00:53] And you have so much in common. 你们又有那么多共同点
[00:55] You’re smart, you love literature, 都很聪明 都喜欢文学
[00:57] and you both fart a little when you’re tickled. 而且一被人挠就会放点屁
[00:59] Come here. 让我挠挠
[01:00] No! 才不要
[01:03] Oh, wait. I’m the tickle farter. 等一下 好像是我一被挠就放屁
[01:05] Tickle me! 来挠我
[01:05] No! 更不要
[01:08] Stan, this whole thing is misguided. 斯坦 你误会了
[01:11] We have nothing in common. 我们完全没有共同点
[01:13] Karl is a pompous buffoon who names his sweater vests after Greek gods. 卡尔是个无聊的自大狂 给毛背心取希腊诸神的名字
[01:17] Demigods. Only full sweaters are named after gods. 是半神半人的名字 毛衣才用诸神来命名
[01:21] She’s insufferable, isn’t she, Perseus? 珀尔修斯(宙斯之子) 她是不是很烦人
[01:25] We have nothing in common. 我们毫无共同点
[01:27] Nothing in common? How can you say that? 毫无共同点 谁说的
[01:29] You’re in the same book club! 你们在同一个读书俱乐部哎
[01:33] As much as I like you, Stan, this book club is officially a bust. 斯坦 虽然我很喜欢你 但是这个俱乐部还是解散了好
[01:37] I’m going to go withdraw to my sanctuary. 我要返回我的圣殿了
[01:40] I’m sorry, Stan, but I’m leaving, too. 抱歉 斯坦 我也要走了
[01:42] Oh, and, Karl, here’s a tip. 对了 卡尔 一句忠告
[01:44] If your “sanctuary” has mulch and shovels, it’s probably more of a shed. 如果你的”圣殿”有土和铲子 就不过是个小破屋子罢了
[01:50] You say “potato,” I say “pommes aligot.” 打个比方 你说土豆 我就说马铃薯
[01:54] Because you’re common and I enjoy French cuisine. 因为你太平庸 而我喜欢高雅的词句
[01:59] Well, I guess it’s just you and me, Robert. 罗伯特 看来只剩咱俩了
[02:03] So what did you think of the book? 你觉得书如何
[02:06] You did read it, didn’t you? 别告诉我你没读
[02:07] What?! 啥
[02:09] The audiobook? 有声读物
[02:10] Robert, that’s abridged! 那可是删减版
[02:14] So we never did get to discuss Moby Dick. 我们最后还是没讨论成《白鲸记》
[02:17] Is it weird that the character in the book 最怪的是 我觉得书中
[02:19] that I most related to was the whale? 和我最像的人物是鲸
[02:41] Tyler, don’t snack. 泰勒 别乱吃东西
[02:42] You’ll ruin your appetite for dinner. 一会儿没肚子吃晚饭了
[02:44] Bennett, back me up here. 班尼特 你说对吧
[02:50] Listen to your mother. 听你妈的话
[02:53] I want to quit dance. 我不想跳舞了
[02:55] What do you mean? 胡说啥呢
[02:56] Your big recital’s coming up in a few days. 过几天就是你的舞蹈演出了
[02:58] You mean, I’m not gonna get to sit through three hours 这么说我不用干坐整整仨小时
[03:01] of other kids dancing just to see your two minute routine? 看完其他孩子跳舞才等到你跳那两分钟
[03:04] Well, you gave it your best shot. 行 反正你努力过了
[03:06] No, no, Bennett. Chloe can’t quit dance now. 这哪儿行啊 班尼特 克洛伊不能现在放弃
[03:09] I don’t like dance anymore. 我不喜欢跳舞了
[03:11] I want to quit and learn to do some awesome BMX bike tricks like Tyler. 我要退出 跟泰勒一样学高难度自行车越野去
[03:14] Chloe, all right. 好样的 克洛伊
[03:16] You’re gonna look so cool all scarred up. 满身疤可酷了
[03:19] Tyler, don’t encourage her. 泰勒 不许鼓励她
[03:22] Fine, I’ll never encourage my little sister again. 行 我以后再也不鼓励我妹妹了
[03:24] I was hoping we’d be close. But that’s on you. 本来我俩能很和睦的 都怪你
[03:28] Chloe, you can’t quit dance three days before the big recital. 克洛伊 还剩三天就正式演出了 你不能这时候退出
[03:31] Back me up here, Bennett. 班尼特 你说对吧
[03:33] Well… 这个嘛
[04:15] Sweetie, come here. 宝贝儿 来
[04:17] Listen, we’ve already paid for the classes, the costumes, the recital tickets, 咱已经出了学费 服装费 演出票钱
[04:21] pre-ordered the DVD. 还预购了DVD
[04:23] You got to finish what you start. 有始就要有终嘛
[04:24] Mommy quit that cooking class. 妈妈学烹饪不是也半途而废了吗
[04:26] And if you start a grease fire while dancing, you can quit, too. 你要是学舞蹈也能制造火灾 我就让你退
[04:31] You never let me do anything. 你们啥都不让我干
[04:32] You said I can’t do BMX, you said I can’t be a lion tamer 不让我玩自行车越野 不让我长大去马戏团
[04:35] at the circus when I grow up. 当驯兽师
[04:36] Lion tamer is even more dangerous than BMX. 当驯兽师比自行车越野更危险
[04:39] I’ve thought it all out, Mommy. 妈妈 我都想好了
[04:41] If things go bad with the lion, 要是狮子不听话了
[04:43] I’ll just push a clown in front of me and run. 我就让小丑当挡箭牌 撒腿就跑
[04:46] You can’t outrun a lion. 你跑不过狮子
[04:48] I don’t have to outrun a lion, I just have to outrun the clown. 为啥要跑过狮子 只要跑过小丑就行
[04:55] Go and get it. 去捡吧
[04:57] Knockedy-knockedy. 有人在家不
[04:58] What do you want, Karl? 卡尔 你来干吗
[05:01] I came to apologize for being so irascible at the book club. 我是来道歉的 我昨天不该表现得那么糟糕
[05:05] The truth is, I respect you a great deal. 其实我非常敬佩你
[05:07] I don’t know why we so often butt heads. 我们不该总争得你死我活
[05:09] I respect you, too. 我也很敬佩你
[05:11] Mainly because we’re the only two kids I know 主要是因为只有咱俩
[05:13] who wouldn’t make some juvenile joke off the fact 不会像同龄人那样幼稚
[05:14] that you just said “butt heads.” 拿”死活”开玩笑
[05:17] And yet you’ve managed to make a joke in the very process 同时 你又巧妙地把两个字
[05:19] of denying that you were doing so. 转化成另一种意思
[05:21] Well played. 干得漂亮
[05:23] Thank you, Karl. 多谢 卡尔
[05:24] I knew you two would come together. 我就知道你俩能合得来
[05:29] Well, maybe I should get going. 我该准备走了
[05:32] Or… you can stay. 你 也可以留下啊
[05:42] The music is nice. 音乐挺美的
[05:44] Yes, it is. 是啊
[05:59] I just had the most horrible nightmare. 我刚做了有史以来最可怕的噩梦
[06:02] I was about to… kiss Karl Fink. 我差点 亲上卡尔·芬克了
[06:04] This is your fault for trying to push us together, Stan. 斯坦 都怪你非要撮合我俩
[06:08] Hey, I just wanted you two to be friends. 我只想让你们做朋友
[06:10] You’re the one who’s getting all freaky with it. 是你自己想歪的
[06:19] Hey, Tyler. 泰勒
[06:21] I want to practice some BMX tricks after my dance class. 下了舞蹈课 我想学自行车越野
[06:23] Will you help me? 你能教我吗
[06:24] Chloe, you heard what Mom and Dad said. 克洛伊 你没听爸妈说吗
[06:26] If I help you, I’ll get in trouble. 要是我帮你 我会惹上麻烦的
[06:28] When did we switch places and you became the cute little girl? 现在你变身乖萌小萝莉 我成不羁少年了是吗
[06:32] Chloe, I’m old enough now that I’m not gonna give in 克洛伊 我现在大了 有是非观念了
[06:35] to peer pressure and be made to do something I know is wrong. 不会再轻易胡作非为了
[06:38] I’m not in your peer group. 可是我还小啊
[06:40] Good point. Let’s do it. 有道理 走吧
[06:42] But we’re gonna have to keep this a secret from Mom and Dad. 不过千万别跟爸妈讲
[06:45] I’m good at keeping secrets. 我口风严着呢
[06:46] I kept the secret that I have mice in my sock drawer. 我抽屉里有老鼠这事就没人知道
[06:50] Sometimes they get out. 它们有时候会跑出去
[06:57] Dad, I didn’t sleep well last night. 爸 我昨晚没睡好
[06:59] Were you up again writing presidential fan fiction? 你又熬夜写有关总统的同人文了
[07:03] I just think James Buchanan and Edgar Allan Poe 我就觉得布坎南和爱伦·坡
[07:05] could’ve solved a lot of crimes together. 能联手破案 不行吗
[07:08] But this is different. 不过这次不是
[07:09] I didn’t sleep well last night because I had a very disturbing dream. 我没睡好是因为一个怪梦
[07:14] As a psychologist, you know about dream interpretation, right? 您是心理学家 一定懂解梦吧
[07:17] I know a thing or two about it. 略知一二
[07:19] A thing or two, or are you an expert? 您到底是不是专家
[07:22] Sorry, I’m tired. 抱歉 太累了
[07:24] I didn’t mean to sound like Count Dracula. 我不想像吸血鬼公爵一样坏的
[07:26] You’ll get that when you read my latest installment. 你读读我最新的篇章就明白了
[07:29] Buchanan and Poe have their hands full. 布坎南和坡简直忙不过来了
[07:33] Yes, I am an expert. 对 我是专家
[07:35] In fact, maybe I’ll write some psychology fan fiction 说不定我能写篇我和弗洛伊德
[07:39] featuring me and Sigmund Freud solving crimes of the mind. 联手解决心理案件的同人文
[07:46] Fun. Don’t. 有点意思噢 千万别
[07:50] So tell me about this dream. 给我讲讲这个梦
[07:52] Well, without going into the specifics, 我就不说细节了
[07:55] it was a dream in which I started to do something 在梦里 我干了件现实中
[07:57] that I would never in a million years really want to do. 无论如何都不会做的事
[08:01] Like swimming the butterfly through an open sewer 比如在露天阴沟里游蝶泳
[08:03] or talking to my dad about something personal. 或者跟我爸谈私人问题
[08:06] So what does that mean? 有啥寓意吗
[08:08] It may very well be your subconscious 可能是你的潜意识作怪
[08:11] telling you that you do want to do this thing. 表明你其实正想这么做
[08:13] Really? I see. 是吗 明白了
[08:21] Or it could be the exact opposite. 也可能正好相反
[08:22] Dreams are weird that way. 梦就是这么怪
[08:24] Like when I dreamed I was an Olympic gymnast 我就梦见过成为奥运体操运动员
[08:27] and I finished third on the pommel horse 跳鞍马获了季军
[08:29] and my Bulgarian shot-putting girlfriend 我的保加利亚女朋友 一个铅球运动员
[08:32] breaks up with me for a guy who didn’t even medal. 为了一个啥奖都没有的无名小卒把我甩了
[08:34] Didn’t even medal! 啥奖都没有
[08:37] Avery? 艾芙莉
[08:40] Avery! 艾芙莉
[08:42] I know it was just a dream, but I wonder… 虽然梦不现实 不过
[08:51] Go for the gold, Bennett! 班尼特 胜利在望啊
[08:52] Go for the gold! 胜利在望
[08:58] I got it! I did it! 成功了 成功了
[09:01] I did it! 我做到了
[09:02] No, I didn’t. 貌似没有
[09:09] No wonder Svetlana broke up with you. 怪不得斯维特拉娜把你甩了
[09:18] I’m ready for my first BMX lesson, Tyler. 泰勒 我准备好了 咱们开课吧
[09:21] What are you wearing? My dance recital costume. -你穿的啥 -我的演出服
[09:23] I’m a BMX princess. 我是越野自行车公主
[09:25] Sure, why not. 当然了
[09:27] They should make an animated movie about me. 应该找人给我拍部动画片
[09:30] I’ll sing this song. 我来唱歌
[09:31] Ride the bike 骑上越野自行车
[09:32] Ride the bike 骑上越野自行车
[09:34] There’ll be no stopping me 没什么能够阻挡我
[09:38] Ride the bike 骑上越野自行车
[09:40] Ride the bike 骑上越野自行车
[09:41] While my princess dress flows free 我的公主裙随风飘扬
[09:45] Probably win an Oscar. 稳赢奥斯卡
[09:48] Sure, why not. 当然了
[09:50] Now let’s get you up to the top of the ramp. 走 咱们到坡上去
[09:52] Wow, you put that together all by yourself? 这是你自己建的
[09:55] Are we even allowed to do this here? 公园里让玩这个吗
[09:57] Sure, why not. 当然了
[10:00] Safety is very important, Chloe. 克洛伊 安全第一
[10:03] So before you do any riding, we are going to discuss 所以骑之前 你要先记住
[10:05] exactly what’s gonna happen, 安全措施
[10:07] and then we’re gonna walk through it a few times slowly 然后慢慢在坡上骑几遍
[10:10] so you can get the feel of what it’s like… 找准感觉了再
[10:11] Y.O.L.O.!!! 万岁
[10:19] That was awesome! 太爽了
[10:22] Chloe, your dress! 克洛伊 你的裙子
[10:26] Tyler, why didn’t we walk through it a few times 泰勒 你咋不先让我慢慢骑几遍
[10:28] slowly so I could get the feel of it? 找准感觉再走
[10:36] Hey, Karl. What’s up? Plotting world domination? 卡尔 干啥呢 准备主宰世界
[10:39] Oh, please. Dominating Pasadena will more than suffice. 光主宰帕萨迪纳市就够了
[10:42] There are whole swaths of the world that are just nothing but headaches. 大部分世界都不好管理
[10:46] Hello, Stan. 嗨 斯坦
[10:48] Hey Karl. Did you see my plans for a cat teleportation device? 卡尔 你看见我给猫准备的瞬间移形门了吗
[10:51] It’s just an X with a large rock hanging over it. 就是个字母X 上面还吊了块大石头
[10:54] Shh. 小点声
[10:56] The cats don’t know that. 可是猫不知道啊
[10:59] So anyway, here’s the thing. 别扯了 是这样的
[11:01] I had this weird dream, and I was thinking that we should talk about it. 我昨晚做了个怪梦 必须要来和你谈一下
[11:06] But now that I’m here, I realize it’s just one dream, no big deal. Right? 不过现在一想 梦又不是真的 何必小题大做
[11:09] Quite possibly. It could mean nothing. 的确 可能毫无意义
[11:13] Or it could mean this… 也可以代表
[11:26] Ahh! Karl, stop licking my hand! 啊 卡尔 别舔我手了
[11:35] Stan! 斯坦
[11:36] You can’t eat ribs for dinner and expect this not to happen. 你晚饭吃排骨了 我忍不住
[11:42] No, I had the nightmare again. 我又做那个噩梦了
[11:45] Having the dream once could’ve been a fluke. 一次可能只是意外
[11:47] But this is a pattern. 重复做可就不一般了
[11:49] What if my dad’s right? 万一老爸没说错呢
[11:50] What if it does represent a subconscious desire? 万一这真是我的潜欲望呢
[11:53] I had a dream once that I ate a giant marshmallow, and when I woke up… 我梦见过自己吃了一个巨大的棉花糖 起床以后
[11:57] Don’t tell me. The pillow was gone. 别告诉我枕头没了
[11:59] No. Chloe was gone. 不对 克洛伊没了
[12:03] Then she came back in. 后来她又进屋了
[12:04] With marshmallows. 拿着真正的棉花糖
[12:05] But they were just regular size. 可惜是正常大小的
[12:08] Look, I know you’re trying to cheer me up, but I’m freaking out. 我知道你想逗我开心 可我还是好害怕
[12:12] Maybe you should talk to Karl and see if it’s really what you want. 去找卡尔谈谈 看看你到底想不想亲他
[12:16] At least you’ll know. 至少能知道这个梦代表啥
[12:17] No! I can’t do that. 没门儿
[12:19] I can never say anything to him about this. 我坚决不要跟他说这种事
[12:21] And you have to promise not to say anything to him either. 你也不许跟他提
[12:25] Is it possible that I… like Karl Fink? 我有可能 真的喜欢卡尔·芬克吗
[12:31] Avery, either throw up or don’t, but don’t tease me like that. 艾芙莉 要吐赶紧吐 别这副样子好不好
[12:40] Hey, Karl. 卡尔
[12:41] What’s up? 最近咋样
[12:43] Not that something has to be up. 当然 没事最好
[12:45] Nothing’s up. Stop grilling me! 我啥事都没有 别逼我说啦
[12:47] You’re acting weird. 你今天咋这么怪
[12:49] Well, I mean, weirder than normal for a talking dog. 虽然你会说话已经很怪了
[12:52] Well, if anyone knows “weird,” it’s you, right? 还说我 你更怪
[12:54] I love the way you say “It’s not weird.” 你说口头禅”一点不怪”的样子太可爱了
[12:56] Do that. Do that for me now. 再给我说一遍
[12:58] Say “It’s not weird.” 说”一点不怪”
[13:01] I suppose I may say that on occasion, 我的确偶尔会这么说
[13:03] but it’s a perfectly acceptable turn of phrase. 但完全没有不合时宜
[13:05] It’s not weird. 一点不怪
[13:07] Ah, you said it! 看见没
[13:09] I love when you say that! 我太喜欢你这样了
[13:14] Is it hot in here? Stop grilling me!!! 这儿咋这么热 别逼我了
[13:17] Stan, you’re obviously uncomfortable about something, 斯坦 很明显 你有事瞒着我
[13:20] and I’m assuming there’s a reason you came over here, so what is it? 你不可能无缘无故过来 说吧 怎么了
[13:24] Not a secret I promised to keep that Avery dreamed about kissing you, that’s for sure. 肯定不是艾芙莉梦见和你接吻 我又发誓帮她保密
[13:29] Dang it! 该死的
[13:31] How do you successfully keep the secret that you can talk? 你到底怎么守住会说话这个秘密的
[13:34] I have no idea. 完全不知道
[13:42] Chloe, your recital is tomorrow. 克洛伊 明天你就上台了
[13:44] Why didn’t you ask Avery to fix the costume like we talked about? 咱不是说好让艾芙莉把裙子给你缝上的吗
[13:47] I did. She said she can’t fix it. 她说缝不好
[13:49] I can’t fix it. 我缝不好
[13:51] What do you mean, she can’t fix it? 怎么可能
[13:53] She’s a whiz with sewing. She’s doing this whole fashion thing. 她最近一直在搞时装这行 肯定是专家啊
[13:56] I may be a whiz with sewing and doing this whole fashion thing, 虽然我最近一直在搞时装 算半个专家了
[13:59] but the fabric is ruined. 不过衣服布料已经毁了
[14:01] Can’t she get more fabric? 她不能去买新的吗
[14:02] No. 不能
[14:05] But there has to be something that she can do. 她肯定能想出点法子来
[14:07] There’s nothing Avery can do, Chloe. 克洛伊 艾芙莉啥法子都想不出来
[14:09] And it’s late. She’s already asleep. 而且现在太晚了 她都睡了
[14:12] Now if you’ll excuse me, Avery had ribs for dinner 麻烦你先回避一下 艾芙莉晚饭吃排骨了
[14:14] and there’s something very important I have to do. 我还有件大事要做
[14:22] Go to bed and wait. 上床等着吧
[14:23] I’ll get to you later, Chicken Fingers. 一会儿就轮到你了 鸡柳小姐
[14:27] We are gonna be in such huge trouble when Mom and Dad see this. 要是爸妈发现 咱就完了
[14:30] Well, the recital’s not until tomorrow. 明天才演出呢
[14:33] Maybe something magical will happen to get us out of this. 说不定会有奇迹出现
[14:36] Chloe, be realistic. Nothing magical ever happens to us. 克洛伊 现实点 咱们啥时候遇见过奇迹
[14:39] Hey, guys. What’s up? Stan, we’re busy. -伙计们 在干啥 -斯坦 我们忙着呢
[14:41] We don’t have time for our talking dog right now. 没时间跟你聊天
[14:45] Chloe? 克洛伊
[14:48] Chloe, go put on your recital costume. 克洛伊 快去把演出服换上
[14:50] We’re going to take some pictures. 我们给你拍点照片
[14:51] Now? 现在
[14:52] The recital’s not until tomorrow. 明天才演出呢
[14:54] Yeah, but the pictures never turn out at the recital 可是演出时不让开闪光灯
[14:56] because they won’t let you use the flash. 照出来都是模糊的
[14:58] What do you mean? 谁说的
[14:59] I look so cute in this photo from last year. 我去年这张照片多萌
[15:02] Chloe, put on your costume. 克洛伊 换衣服
[15:05] Where is the good camera? 好使的那个相机在哪儿呢
[15:06] I think it’s in your office. 好像在你办公室
[15:07] Remember, we set it up on the timer 上回咱设了定时器
[15:09] to take that picture of me using the Force on you? 拍我对你使霹雳掌的照片 还记得吗
[15:13] Now! 开拍
[15:17] We’ll go get the camera. 我们去拿
[15:19] Chloe, get your costume on. 克洛伊 换演出服
[15:23] Whew, that was close. 差点被逮住
[15:24] They almost caught me and Robert having a little fun with their camera. 我和罗伯特刚才在玩那个相机
[15:32] Knockedy… 有人
[15:33] Please don’t say “knockedy” again. 别再问”有人在家不”行不行
[15:36] All right, I won’t. 好吧 听你的
[15:40] All right, I can’t say just one and leave it hanging. “Knockedy.” 我受不了了 必须把下半句说完 在家不
[15:43] Ha. There. Isn’t that better? 好了 这下舒服了
[15:46] Karl, you are the last person I want to see right now. 卡尔 我现在不想见你
[15:49] Avery, Stan told me. 艾芙莉 斯坦都告诉我了
[15:52] He told you? 他泄密了
[15:54] And if this is something that’s haunting your dreams, 如果这个梦令你困扰
[15:56] perhaps it’s something that we should explore. 也许咱们的确该探讨一下
[16:00] Perhaps it is. 是啊
[16:13] Ahh! 娘啊
[16:14] It is weird! 真的很怪
[16:21] I don’t know how glue is gonna fix the dress. 胶水怎么就能让裙子焕然一新了
[16:24] Do you have a better idea? 你有啥更好的主意吗
[16:26] If I just pat it down here, we can… 把这儿摊平 就能
[16:30] Okay, don’t freak out, but I think my hand is glued to your shoulder. 别大惊小怪 我的手好像黏在你肩上了
[16:33] Tyler! 我的天哪 泰勒
[16:34] I said don’t freak out. 别大惊小怪
[16:36] I can get some leverage if I push my hand off. 我这样就能把手松开了
[16:43] You just glued your other hand to my head, didn’t you? 你另一只手也被黏住了 是吧
[16:45] Yes. Yes, I did. 是的
[16:47] I can push off my with my… Stop! -我可以使点劲 -别动了
[16:49] Everything you do makes it worse. 越搞越糟
[16:54] Well, you called that one. Our sides are glued together. 确实 咱们连侧身都黏在一起了
[16:56] Okay, time for pictures. 该拍照喽
[16:59] Tyler, move out of the way. 泰勒 让开
[17:00] No, no. 不要
[17:02] I want to be in these pictures with Chloe. 我想和克洛伊一起拍照
[17:04] My little dancing sis who I love so much. 我好爱这个多才多艺的妹妹
[17:07] I’m so proud of you. So proud. 我太为你骄傲了
[17:10] That is so sweet. 真温馨
[17:14] Okay, now, Tyler, get out of the way. 好了 泰勒 暂时让一下
[17:15] I want to get some of her dancing. 让你妹妹独舞一段
[17:18] Or some of us dancing together. 也可以我俩一起跳啊
[17:22] Yeah. Whoo. 对呀
[17:25] I mean, yay! 哎呀 真好玩
[17:28] Kids, what is going on here? 孩子们 这是咋回事
[17:31] You know how you always say that brothers and sisters should stick together? 不是有句俗话说 “兄妹连心 其利断金”吗
[17:38] Okay, here’s your punishment. 你们的惩罚措施来了
[17:40] We called the dance studio and there are no more costumes 我们给舞蹈班打了电话
[17:43] for the princess number. 公主服已经没了
[17:44] But they do have extras for the tin soldier dance. 倒是还剩几套小锡兵的服装
[17:48] With the kindergarteners. 你要和幼儿园小朋友一起跳
[17:55] Take it from me, kids. 孩子们 听长辈的
[17:56] You don’t want to go behind your parents’ back. 千万别瞒着你爸妈小偷小摸
[17:59] I’ve been down that road. 结果会惨不忍睹
[18:02] And the choreography doesn’t work with an odd number of girls. 可是舞蹈人数必须得是偶数
[18:05] So your punishment, Tyler, is… 所以泰勒 你的惩罚是
[18:22] Mom, I need some advice. 妈 我需要点建议
[18:24] Of course. Sit. 快坐
[18:26] We’ll have cheesecake as I share my experiences, my wisdom, my love. 在我对你谆谆教导的同时 再吃点乳酪蛋糕
[18:30] I live for these moments when you come to me like this. 每次你来找我 我都好激动
[18:33] And I might do it more if you didn’t make such a big deal out of it. 要是您不每次都搞那么夸张 我就更愿意来了
[18:42] So what’s happenin’? Let’s chat. Break it down. 咋地了 来 说吧
[18:46] When you were younger, was there ever a boy you thought you didn’t like, 你年轻时有没有遇过某个男孩 自以为他很讨厌
[18:50] but maybe you really did, but you just didn’t know it? 其实心里可能暗暗地喜欢他
[18:52] What is some boy telling you? 那某个男孩跟你说啥了
[18:55] No, no, no, no one’s telling me anything. 没有没有 没啥
[18:58] I just might be confused. 就是有点困惑
[19:00] When you met Dad, how did you know you liked him? 你认识老爸后 怎么知道你喜欢他的
[19:02] Well, I didn’t know at first. 一开始不知道
[19:04] Not until the night of our first kiss. 是在我们初吻那晚
[19:07] He put his hand on my cheek. 他捧着我的脸
[19:09] I put my hand on his shoulder. 我搂着他的肩
[19:11] And as I closed my eyes, even before we kissed, I knew. 即使我刚闭上眼睛 还没吻上 我就明白了
[19:17] Wow. That’s really romantic. 真的好浪漫
[19:19] Thanks, Mom. 谢了 妈
[19:21] Any time. No big. It’s all good. 跟我客气啥
[19:25] I did not just advise you to kiss a boy. 对了 我没建议你去吻男孩子
[19:27] I knew before the kiss! 我吻他之前就知道了
[19:28] No kiss! No kiss! 别吻任何人
[19:33] Thanks for coming. 你来了 多谢
[19:34] I got your text that you needed to see me. 我收到短信了 你想见我
[19:36] I think I know why. 我知道原因
[19:37] Stan told me about your dream. 斯坦给我讲你的梦了
[19:39] He told you about the kissing and the hand licking? 吻你和舔我手
[19:42] What hand licking? Hand licking? I never said hand licking. -舔你手 -你听错了吧 我啥也没说
[19:44] I wasn’t getting all freaky with it. 更没有胡思乱想
[19:48] Ohh, this is so humiliating. 老天 太丢人了
[19:50] For both of us. 我还不是一样
[19:51] After Stan planted the idea in my head, I had the same dream. 斯坦把这事告诉我以后 我也做了同样的梦
[19:55] Only without your freaky hand licking. 当然 没有你恶心的舔手片段
[19:59] Wait. How do we know this isn’t a dream? 等等 你咋知道现在不是个梦
[20:03] There’s only one way to find out. 咱们来验证一下吧
[20:07] It’s not a dream. 绝对是真的
[20:08] Your fingers are like little vices! 你手指头简直跟小钳子似的
[20:13] You know, we’ll never get past this if we don’t explore whether or not 如果咱们不亲身体验一下 永远不会知道
[20:17] there’s any real feelings here. 那个梦的寓意
[20:23] Stan. 斯坦
[20:31] He put his hand on my cheek. 他捧着我的脸
[20:34] I put my hand on his shoulder. 我搂着他的肩
[20:36] And as I closed my eyes, even before we kissed, 即使我刚闭上眼睛 还没吻上
[20:40] I knew. 我就明白了
[20:41] I know. 我明白了
[20:43] Just like with my mom, I know. 和我妈一样
[20:47] I could not be more repulsed right now 即使用嘴吸满是臭汗的袜子
[20:48] if I were sucking the sweat out of an old gym sock. 也不会比现在更恶心了
[20:53] Oh, Avery. 噢 艾芙莉
[20:54] I feel the exact same way. 我有同感
[20:56] Only I had licking the sludge from the hair trap in my sink. 我宁可去舔积满污泥的水槽过滤器
[21:02] So I’m gonna leave quickly now. 我得赶紧走了
[21:03] The quicker the better. Goodbye. 越快越好 再见
[21:06] Well, I bet you feel better now, don’t you? 现在好受多了吧
[21:08] Good for you, Avery. 干得漂亮 艾芙莉
[21:10] Yeah. 是啊
[21:11] But we still have the little matter to discuss of you telling Karl about my dream. 不过咱们还没谈你泄密的小事呢
[21:15] But… 可
[21:17] I didn’t. 我没有
[21:18] This is all a dream. 这还是个梦
[21:20] I’m not really a talking dog. 我其实根本不会说话
[21:22] How crazy would that be? 哪只狗会说话呀
[21:24] It’s all a dream, dream, dream, a dream, dream, dream… 全是个梦 梦 梦
[21:29] But the part where you feed me table scraps is real, real, real… 但你总喂我吃食物碎屑是真的 真的
[21:33] So keep doing that. 记得继续喂我哦
[21:36] Well, Avery and Karl never did kiss. 总而言之 艾芙莉和卡尔还是没有接吻
[21:39] But I hope the whole thing brings them closer together. 但我恳切地希望 他俩的关系能因此更融洽
[21:42] Speaking of getting closer together… 说到融洽
[21:46] Kinda lonely in the house tonight, isn’t it, Stan? 斯坦 今天晚上家里有点冷清啊
[21:49] Just you and me. 只剩咱俩了
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme