Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] You know, I’ve never been to one of these BMX bike competitions before, 要知道 我以前从来没去过这种自行车越野比赛
[00:09] but I figured your stunts would be 但我觉得你的特技应该
[00:11] a little more complicated than what you’re doing and that there’d be a bike. 要比你现在这样走来走去要复杂一点 起码得有辆自行车吧
[00:15] No, Stan. This is just me pacing beforehand. 不 斯坦 我只是在比赛前紧张地走来走去而已
[00:19] I’m really nervous, man. 我真是紧张死了
[00:20] I mean, this competition is a big deal. 这比赛真的很重要呢
[00:22] It’s not some amateur hour. 这可不是什么业余时间
[00:24] It’s a full two hours. 这是整整两个小时的时间呢
[00:26] You’ve been training all year, Tyler. 你一整年都在练习呢 泰勒
[00:28] I believe in you. 我相信你
[00:30] – You’re going to nail it. – You really think so? -你会很出色的 -你真的这么觉得吗
[00:32] I have no idea. I know nothing about this. 我什么都不知道 我对自行车越野赛一点也不懂
[00:34] A minute ago, I thought the pacing was your competition. 一分钟以前 我以为你走来走去就是在比赛
[00:53] Thank you. And this is only my fourth best thing next to my hair, math, 谢谢 这是我除了我的头发 数学 和识别云彩种类意外
[00:58] and identifying types of clouds. 做得第四棒的事情了
[01:01] Snowman. 雪人云
[01:06] Hey, Tyler. Great riding, man! 嘿 泰勒 骑得真好啊 兄弟
[01:08] You’re really cleanin’ up at these amateur competitions. 在这种业余比赛里你可真是鹤立鸡群啊
[01:11] Hey, Red. Thanks so much, man. 嘿 莱德 真是谢谢夸奖
[01:13] It means a lot coming from a pro. 一个职业选手的称赞对我来说真是意义重大
[01:15] How’d you like to be a pro? 那你想不想做一个职业选手呢
[01:16] Would we switch bodies or something, like in the movies? 我们要像电影里那样交换身体吗
[01:18] ‘Cause I’ve just learned how to be comfortable in my own skin. 因为我刚学会适应呆在我自己的皮囊里
[01:22] No, you’d join our pro BMX team. 不不 我是在邀请你加入我们的职业小轮车队
[01:25] We’d keep our bodies, dude. 我们还是会在自己的身体里的 哥们儿
[01:29] The only catch is we start in spring so you’d have to drop out of school. 唯一的麻烦就是我们春天就要开始了 所以你得退学
[01:32] Oh, man, I don’t think my parents are gonna go for that, 我不觉得我家长会同意我这样做
[01:35] unless I think of a really clever way to trick them into it. 除非我想一个好方法骗他们同意我这么做
[01:38] Yeah, I’m not sure you’re that clever, son. 我可不觉得你会那么聪明呢 儿子
[01:41] Oh, I’m clever. I’m just not good at hearing people sneak up behind me. 我很聪明啊 我只是不习惯别人突然在我背后冒出来而已
[01:44] Too bad. It’s a skill I myself find very useful. 那真是太可惜了 我个人觉得这个技能挺有用呢
[01:47] Tyler. 泰勒
[01:49] Tyler, why would you think that we’d ever let you quit school? 泰勒 你为什么会觉得我们有可能会同意你退学呢
[01:52] Since when are you one of my parents? 你什么时候成了我家长了
[01:54] We speak with one voice. 我们有着一致的声音
[01:56] We do? 是吗
[01:57] See? 看到没
[02:16] Come on, guys. You’re not even making sense. 拜托了 你们怎么不讲道理呢
[02:18] People go to school so they can get their dream job. 人们上学是为了找到一个他们想要的工作
[02:21] You’re making me go to school so I can lose my dream job. 你们让我上学是让我放弃我想要的工作
[02:24] I thought your dream job was to own your own food truck. 我以为你想要的工作是开自己的餐车
[02:26] I can still do that someday. 我以后还能开餐车啊
[02:28] BMX riders normally retire at 24 小轮车选手一般二十四岁就退役了
[02:30] because they get so banged up, they… 因为他们会撞到障碍物 他们会
[02:32] I’m not helping my argument, am I? 说这个对我没好处 对吧
[02:34] No, Tyler, there’s no way you’re dropping out of school. 不行 泰勒 你做梦也别想退学
[02:38] After you graduate, then you can ride professionally. 你毕业以后可以去当职业车手
[02:41] But these spots don’t open up that often. 但是这种机会可不是说有就能有的
[02:44] It could be five years before someone else drops out, 说不定要再过五年才能等到其他人退出
[02:46] or gets so mangled, they… 或者发生更大的事故 导致
[02:48] I’m really not helping my argument, am I? 说这个对我更没好处了 对吧
[02:50] Tyler, you’re finishing school. 泰勒 你必须先读完书
[02:52] Case closed. 结案
[02:54] I wanted to say “case closed.” 我想说“结案”
[02:55] I’m the one who watches the judge shows. 我才是看律政剧的人好吗
[02:57] Go ahead. 请讲
[02:59] Nope, too late. You ruined it. 不行 太晚了 你已经毁了这个机会
[03:01] You know how to make it up to me. 你知道该怎么补偿我
[03:03] All rise. 全体起立
[03:14] You’re lucky, Stan. You get to do what you want. 斯坦 你真是好运呢 能做你想做的事
[03:16] Yep, I nap, I lie in the sun, and I order meatball subs from Antonio’s. 是的 我打盹 我晒太阳 我还点安东尼奥店的肉丸吃
[03:22] I’d also tell you about the poodle twins I’m dating, 我还想跟你说说我的那对狮子狗双胞胎女友呢
[03:24] but that would be bragging. 不过那样听起来就有点显摆了
[03:26] Wow. There is no part of your life that doesn’t work. 哇 你的人生真是处处皆得意呢
[03:30] Well, maybe that’s ’cause I finished school. 这有可能是因为我上完了学
[03:32] Sure, it was obedience school, but I can sit, stay, 当然 我指的是狗的训练 但是我能坐 能停
[03:35] and balance a snack on my nose. 能用我的鼻子顶零食
[03:37] I can only do two of those things. 我只能做这三件事中的两样
[03:43] Why am I too restless to stay? 为什么我根本消停不下来呢
[03:49] I do have it pretty great. 我的人生的确非常棒
[03:51] I can’t think of how my life could get any better. 真不知道我的人生还能怎么变得更好
[03:55] Hey, Antonio. 嘿 安东尼奥
[03:56] Just leave the meatball sub at the door like usual 像以前一样把肉丸放在门口就好
[03:59] and charge it to my account. 把钱记在我信用卡账号上就好
[04:01] That’s Bennett James. 名字是班尼特·詹姆斯
[04:04] Sometimes I like to buy small things with Bennett’s credit card. 有时候我喜欢用班尼特的信用卡买些小东西
[04:07] Hey, Antonio, is there a hang glider-shaped package out there? 嘿 安东尼奥 这个用的是悬挂式滑翔机式的包装吗
[04:15] Hey, Chloe. What’s up? 你好啊 克洛伊 什么事
[04:16] I want to get a new haircut. 我想要剪个新发型
[04:18] I made a picture on the Internet of how I want to look. 我用网站做了一个我的新形象的图片
[04:23] Say the right thing, Ellen. 好好说话 艾伦
[04:25] Don’t screw this up. 别说错话
[04:26] You want to look like a carnie? 你想让自己看上去像个游乐场管理员吗
[04:28] Dang it! 糟糕
[04:30] I think what your mother was trying, but failing, 我觉得你妈妈想说但是没说出来的
[04:32] to say is that we support whatever you choose. 是不管怎样我们都支持你的选择
[04:36] No, I made that one for fun. 不 那张是我做出来玩的
[04:37] Oh, thank goodness, because you look like a carnie. 哦 感谢上帝 你看上去简直像个游乐场管理员
[04:41] This is the one I want. 这才是我想要的发型
[04:45] All the other girls are getting short haircuts and it looked so cute. 其他女生都剪了短发 超级好看的
[04:50] So can I? Please? 我能剪短发吗 求你们了
[04:52] – Nope. – Yes. – 不行 – 可以
[04:53] Thanks, Mommy! 谢啦 妈咪
[04:55] No, no, wait. I think your mother and I need to discuss this. 不不不 等等 我觉得你妈和我需要先讨论一下再说
[04:59] Okay, you two talk about it. 好的 你们先讨论一下好了
[05:00] Mommy, convince him. 妈妈 一定要说服他
[05:02] Do that thing he calls “emotional blackmail.” 用被他称为“情感勒索”的那招
[05:04] I don’t know what it is, but it always works. 我不知道那是什么 但是每次都成功
[05:08] Honey, I love her long, beautiful hair. 亲爱的 我喜欢她那头长长的秀发了
[05:10] I don’t want it to get cut. 我不希望她把头发剪短
[05:12] Bennett, it’s a lot of work for me to take care of. 班尼特 那么长的头发打理起来太麻烦了
[05:14] Short hair would be so much easier. 短发的话会简单很多
[05:15] You know what, it’s my job so that’s it. 她的头发都是我管的 我说了算
[05:17] Well, you seem very determined about this so I’m going to suggest 好吧 你看起来态度很坚决啊 所以我建议
[05:20] that we finish this argument later when you’re tired. 我们等到你累的时候再讨论这件事
[05:24] Good day. 祝你愉快
[05:26] He just left. 他就那么走了
[05:28] That’s genius. 真是太机智了
[05:35] Tyler, you know, your shoes are on the wrong feet. 泰勒 你发现你鞋子穿反了吗
[05:37] Why should my feet get to be happy when the rest of me is so sad? 我浑身都很难过 我的脚凭什么开心
[05:42] Oh, does that mean you’re gonna cancel your 5:00 P.M. foot licking? 也就是说你要取消下午五点的舔足服务了吗
[05:47] ‘Cause I’m still gonna have to charge you. 我可还是要收你钱的哟
[05:49] I’ve never had such a great opportunity to do something I love. 我以前从来没遇到过这么好的机会能让我做我喜欢的事
[05:54] – BMX is my dream. – What about the food truck? – 小轮车可是我的梦想啊 – 那开餐车呢
[05:56] Why does everyone keep mentioning the stupid food truck? 怎么大家都总是要提起那个蠢餐车啊
[05:59] The food truck will always be there. 餐车什么时候都可以开啊
[06:02] I just wish I didn’t have to finish high school. 要是我不用上完高中就好了
[06:04] Too bad you’re not a better student, 可惜你不是个好学生
[06:06] or you could just test into the accelerated program 不然你就直接考进加速项目
[06:08] and graduate early enough to join the BMX tour. 在小轮车巡回赛前毕业就可以了
[06:10] Yeah. Wait, those words are making their way deeper into my brain. 是啊 等等 你刚说的那些话钻到我脑子里去了
[06:15] I can test into an accelerated program that lets me graduate early. 我可以考进加速项目然后提前毕业啊
[06:19] Well, you can, in the sense that nobody is stopping you, 你的确可以 因为谁也没法阻止你
[06:22] but you can’t in the sense that… 但是你不能 因为
[06:25] …you? 你吗
[06:30] Laugh all you want. 想笑就笑吧
[06:31] – We did. – We’re pretty much done now. -我们已经笑过了 -我们现在已经差不多笑完了
[06:35] I know I’ve never been a good student 我知道我从来都算不上个好学生
[06:37] but that’s ’cause I never had a reason to care. 但那是因为我没理由在乎成绩啊
[06:40] You guys are gonna see what I’m capable of. 你们就等着看我大显神威吧
[06:41] I’m gonna graduate early and follow my dream. 我要提前毕业然后去追随我的梦想
[06:44] You won’t regret it, Tyler. 你不会后悔的 泰勒
[06:45] I graduated from obedience school and now I have a giant house in Pasadena 我从驯狗学校毕业 现在我在帕萨迪纳有一栋大房子
[06:50] with five servants. 还有五个佣人
[06:58] There’s my apple-cheeked angel. 这不是我那长着一张苹果脸蛋的天使吗
[06:59] Interesting. 有意思
[07:02] Let me cut my hair, and you can pinch my apple cheeks. 让我剪头发 我就让你捏我苹果般的脸蛋
[07:05] You know you want to. 你一定很想捏吧
[07:08] Chloe, I’m gonna talk to your mother about this later 克洛伊 我等会儿会和你妈讨论这件事
[07:11] and we will get back to you. 然后我们会给你反馈的
[07:12] I’ll sweeten the pot. 我要加大筹码了哟
[07:16] Honey, I just don’t think you should cut your hair short 宝贝 我只是觉得你不应该看其他女生剪了头发
[07:19] because all the other girls are doing it. 就也要这么做
[07:22] If all the other girls jumped off a cliff, would you do that? 如果其他女生都跳崖 你会和她们一起跳吗
[07:24] Maybe, if it was over a chocolate river 也许吧 如果悬崖下面是条巧克力河
[07:26] and all the rocks were fluffy cupcakes. 而且那些岩石都是软绵绵的纸杯蛋糕
[07:28] I wasn’t expecting that answer. 我没想到你会这么回答
[07:30] Well, you should have been. 好吧 你应该想到的
[07:33] What if the rocks were not fluffy cupcakes but were just regular rocks? 如果那些岩石不是软绵绵的纸杯蛋糕而是普通的石头呢
[07:38] Then I’d be like, “Hey, you guys, there’s rocks down there. 那我就会朝她们喊 “嘿 下面有石头耶
[07:41] Let’s go to my house and play.” 我们还是去我家玩吧”
[07:43] And they’d be like, “Yay, Chloe!” 然后他们就会说 “好耶 克洛伊”
[07:47] Okay. How about this? 好吧 要不这么说吧
[07:48] Who is your favorite princess? 你最喜欢的公主是谁
[07:50] Rapunzel and she has long hair. 长发公主乐佩 她有一头长发
[07:54] You sly taco. 你这狡猾的狐狸
[07:56] I took advantage of that website 我用了你找到的那个网站
[07:58] you found to see what you would look like with Rapunzel hair, 然后看了一下你如果有像乐佩那样的头发会怎么样
[08:01] and I was gonna show this to your mother but since you’re here… 我本来要给你妈看的 不过既然你都来了
[08:06] Oh, no. Not that one. 不不 不是这张
[08:08] That’s a project Daddy’s working on. 那是你爸在做的一个设计
[08:13] I look like a real princess. 我看上去像个真正的公主哪
[08:16] Okay, I’m not cutting my hair. 好的 我不剪头发了
[08:18] Come here, let me give those apple cheeks a pinch. 来吧 让我捏捏你苹果般的脸蛋
[08:21] Sorry, that was part of the short-hair package. 不行 那是短发礼包附赠的
[08:33] I can’t study with you breathing down my neck. 你在我脖子旁边呼吸 我怎么好好学习啊
[08:35] I’m sorry, I just can’t take my eyes off this. 不好意思 我根本移不开眼
[08:38] Seeing you try to do schoolwork, it’s like watching a silverback gorilla 看到你努力做作业 简直就像看到一个银背大猩猩
[08:42] trying to figure out luggage. 努力打包行李一样
[08:45] Well, that’s not fair, Avery. 这么说就不对了 艾芙莉
[08:47] Animals can do anything people can do. 人能做的事情动物都能做
[08:49] Provided they rubbed a lamp like I did 只要它们像我一样 擦擦那盏神灯
[08:51] when that genie granted me the ability to talk. 精灵就赋予了我说话的能力
[08:53] What? 什么
[08:54] Nah, I’m kidding. 哎呀 我在开玩笑啦
[08:55] I’m a regular talking dog. 我只是只正常的会说话的狗而已
[08:59] And if I had a genie, I’d wish for something good, 而且如果我有只精灵 我就要好好许个愿
[09:01] like a hang glider. 比如说要个悬挂式滑翔机什么的
[09:03] So when it comes, that’s how I got it. 所以如果你发现我有了个悬挂式滑翔机 就是这么来的
[09:05] Not your dad’s credit card. 不是用你爸的信用卡买的
[09:20] – I got it right? – No, you just got it wrong in an unfunny way. -我做对了吗 -没有 你只是错得不搞笑而已
[09:24] Mom and Dad already said that if I get into the accelerated program 爸妈已经说了如果我考进加速项目
[09:27] and graduate early, I can go on the BMX tour. 然后提前毕业的话 我就能去参加小轮车巡回赛了
[09:30] But if I don’t pass the test, I have no shot at my dream. 但是要是我考不过的话 我就没机会实现我的梦想了
[09:34] So instead of making fun of me, Avery, maybe you could help me. 所以与其在这儿嘲笑我 艾芙莉 你说不定能帮帮我
[09:37] I’m sorry, Tyler. 对不起 泰勒
[09:39] I feel really bad. What do you want me to do? 我真的很抱歉 你想让我怎么帮你
[09:42] Well, you know how these books are filled with all kinds of information? 好吧 你知道这些书里都有各种各样的知识对吧
[09:50] Yes. 是的
[09:52] Can you take it from there and put it in here? 你能把它们从那里拿出来 然后放到这里面吗
[09:57] You mean, tutor you so that you pass the tests? 你的意思是让我教你 让你通过考试对吧
[10:00] I’d really like to help you, Tyler, but I’ve got a lot of work myself. 我是很想帮你的 泰勒 但是我自己也有很多事要做
[10:04] You’re right. You’re right. 你说得对 你说得对
[10:05] You could probably never get me to be a good student anyway. 反正你也没法把我变成一个好学生
[10:07] I’m too big a challenge for you. 对你来说难度太大了
[10:09] I see what you’re doing. 我知道你想干什么
[10:11] You’re trying to tempt me into helping you 你想通过把这件事说成一个挑战
[10:13] by making it sound like a challenge. 刺激我来帮你
[10:15] And it’s starting to work. 而且已经开始奏效了
[10:18] Making you a good student could be my greatest achievement. 把你变成一个好学生说不定还真能算得上我最大的成就呢
[10:22] This could be my legacy, 说不定还会名垂青史
[10:23] my chance to win the Anne Sullivan Award for Difficult Tutoring. 成为我赢得安妮·沙利文难度教学奖项的好机会
[10:26] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道那是谁
[10:27] She tutored Helen Keller. 她是海伦·凯勒的家教老师
[10:28] I don’t know who that is. 那又是谁啊
[10:31] All right, I’m ready to start learning. 算了 我已经准备好开始学习了
[10:33] Ellen, got the mail! 艾伦 我把信取回来了
[10:35] Nothing but catalogs and the… Who keeps chewing up the credit card bill? 只有广告和 谁总是把我的信用卡账单嚼烂啊
[10:41] I can’t even read this. 我看都看不清楚
[10:43] Seems like something Chloe would do. 感觉像是克洛伊会干的事
[10:48] What do you mean you talked to Chloe about it? 你说你和克洛伊谈过了是什么意思
[10:50] You and I were supposed to talk about it first. 我们应该先讨论好再告诉她啊
[10:52] But Chloe was in my office and it just came up. 但是克洛伊当时在我办公室 我们就顺便讨论了一下
[10:54] We’ll finish this argument later. Good day. 我们等会儿再吵吧 拜拜
[11:00] I did not do that properly, did I? 我刚那句话没说好 是吧
[11:03] Ellen, look how beautiful she is with long hair. 艾伦 快看她留长发多美啊
[11:07] Bennett, what are you… 班尼特 你这是
[11:08] No, not… not that one. 不不 不是那张
[11:10] That’s a project I’m working on. 那是我在做的一个设计
[11:14] Look, if you want her hair to stay long, you can take care of it from now on. 要不这样 如果你想让她留长发的话 你来打理她的头发
[11:18] – Fine, I will. – No, you will… Wait, what? -好的 我来 -不 你来 等等 什么
[11:22] That was surprisingly easy. 真是意想不到地简单啊
[11:23] I like her hair long, so it’s worth it to me. 我喜欢她长发的样子 对我来说值了
[11:25] I mean, I’m fine with that. 我不介意啊
[11:26] Now can we please talk about who’s been using my razor in the shower? 现在我们能谈谈是谁用了我浴室里的剃刀了吗
[11:31] We’ll finish this argument later. Good day. 我们待会儿再讨论这事儿 拜拜
[11:38] That’s my razor. 那是我的剃刀
[11:40] You’re using my razor. 你在用我的剃刀
[11:41] Oh. Good day. 哦 拜拜
[11:50] Well, Tyler, I scored your practice test and bad news, you got a 50. 泰勒 你的练习卷我改完了 坏消息 你得了五十分
[11:55] Bad news? 坏消息
[11:57] That’s the difference between us. 那就是咱俩的区别了
[11:59] You see the test as half wrong. 你觉得这张试卷我错了一半
[12:00] I see the test as half full. 我觉得这张试卷我对了一半
[12:03] One other difference between us. 咱们俩的另外一个区别是
[12:06] I’m going to graduate high school. 我能高中毕业
[12:09] Tyler, how did you get a 50? 泰勒 你怎么只得了五十分啊
[12:11] – I got a 70. – How did you get a 70? -我都得了七十分呢 -你怎么拿到七十分的
[12:14] I filled in the circles in the shape of a bone and got lucky. 我在答题卡上画了个骨头的形状 然后人品好呗
[12:17] These tests have a well-known canine bias. 这些考试可是出了名的歧视犬类啊
[12:20] If you want to pass the test to get into the accelerated program, 如果你想考进加速项目
[12:23] you’re going to have to learn everything in these packets. 就得把这些文件夹里的东西看完
[12:25] No, no. I don’t like school. 不不 我可不喜欢上学
[12:29] I’ve never been good at school. I can’t do this. 我从来都不是个好学生 这我可做不来
[12:31] It’ll be okay. We just need to find the way that you learn. 没事的 我们只是要找到你学习的方法
[12:34] Or your lucky shape. 或者你的幸运图形
[12:37] I am going to rise to the challenge and get through to you 我要用将我塑造成今天这样一名
[12:41] using all of the diligence and ingenuity 优秀学生的勤奋和才能
[12:43] that have made me the successful student I am. 来面对挑战 成功教化你
[12:45] I will not back down, I will not give in, and you will not fail. 我不会灰心 不会放弃 而你也不会失败
[12:49] Maybe yours is a hamburger. 说不定你的幸运图形是汉堡
[12:56] And then, I saw a shawl on the floor and said, 然后 我在地上看到一条围巾 我就说
[12:58] “Look, someone lost their shawl,” “看 谁把围巾丢了”
[13:00] “and then Mason was all like, “No, I think a witch melted.” 梅森居然说“不 我觉得是有个女巫在这里蒸发了”
[13:03] What a mind. 真是有想象力
[13:05] Uh, sorry, sweets. 啊 对不起 宝贝
[13:08] Looks like we lost another brush. 好像又葬送了一把梳子
[13:12] Well, your hair will just have to grow around them. 以后你的头发恐怕就要绕着这些梳子生长了
[13:14] But I don’t like my hair knotted. 可是我不喜欢头发缠成一团啊
[13:16] Well, we all have to deal with things we don’t like. 人生总有不如意 你得试着去接受
[13:19] I don’t like that extra scene after the end credits in movies. 比如说我就不喜欢电影结束后的彩蛋
[13:22] I have to pee. 人家总得上厕所吧
[13:31] Chloe, why is there a turtle in your hair? 克洛伊 你头发里为什么有只乌龟
[13:36] Because it’s safe and warm, 因为那里温暖又安全
[13:38] and Snappy likes to eat the lettuce I keep in there. 而且咬咬喜欢我放在头发里的生菜
[13:40] – What? – What? – 什么 – 什么
[13:43] And why did you name him Snappy? 你干嘛要叫它咬咬啊
[13:45] Because… Aah! 因为 啊啊啊
[13:48] Oh, this is a nightmare, honey. 哦 真是个噩梦啊 宝贝
[13:50] How does your mommy even do this? 你妈是怎么做到的
[13:52] She doesn’t mess with Snappy, that’s for sure. 不知道 但是她绝对不会挑衅咬咬
[13:56] You are gonna look so pretty when I’m done. 我完工以后你绝对会很漂亮的
[14:01] I’m going out on a limb here, 我现在是在为你做牺牲
[14:03] but is it possible you miss doing this with Chloe? 但你是不是怀念和克洛伊做这样的事了
[14:06] I miss doing this with Chloe. 我怀念和克洛伊做这样的事了
[14:08] It was our mommy-daughter time. 那是我们专属的亲子时间
[14:10] Ah, and that 70% was just luck, huh? 哈 我能拿七十分还真不是不可能
[14:14] I know what you’re thinking, Stan. 我知道你在想什么 斯坦
[14:16] “Well, now, Ellen, you’re the one who told Bennett to do her hair.” “自作自受啊 艾伦 是你自己让班尼特去收拾她的头发的”
[14:21] That’s how you think I talk? 你觉得我是这么说话的吗
[14:23] First of all, I have a Chicago accent 首先 我说话带芝加哥口音
[14:26] with a little surfer dude mixed in. 还混点冲浪小子的感觉
[14:30] “Why don’t y’all just go tell him how you feel, eh?” “你为什么不直接告诉他你的想法呢”
[14:33] Okay, now what was that? 好吧 刚那个是什么
[14:34] I heard Alabama, I heard Canada, 有阿拉巴马州口音 还有点加拿大口音
[14:36] you’re all over the map! 你在地图上到处乱跑啊
[14:37] “Sorry this is so rough on you. 抱歉汪你为难了
[14:41] Get it? 懂了吗
[14:42] Ruff. 汪
[14:43] “Good one, Stan.” 说得好 斯坦
[14:46] I have never been this close to talking to you 这是我和你最接近对话的一次了
[14:49] or felt this pretty. 也是我自我感觉最漂亮的一次了
[14:55] Okay, you’re great at BMX. 好的 你小轮车很厉害
[14:57] So I’m going to recreate the conditions of learning bike tricks, 所以我接下来要还原你学习自行车特技的场景
[15:00] only instead of bike tricks, 只不过你要学的不是自行车特技
[15:02] you’ll be learning landmark Supreme Court cases. 而是标志性的最高法院案件
[15:04] Instead of bike pads, should I be wearing legal pads? 那我是不是不应该戴自行车护具 而是戴法律护具
[15:07] Class clown. 我可是班级开心果
[15:09] Okay, feel the wind in your face. 好 感觉吹到你脸上的风
[15:15] Pedal. Pedal. 踩踏板 踩踏板
[15:17] – What decision established the right to an attorney? – I don’t know. – 哪一判决确立了获得律师辩护权 – 我不知道
[15:20] Well, do you know if you’re riding your bike through the woods? 那你知道你现在是否在骑车穿越森林吗
[15:25] Oh, there’s a crow. 哇 前面有只乌鸦耶
[15:26] Caw! 嘎
[15:27] Caw! 嘎
[15:29] I don’t ride my bike through the woods, so stop throwing dirt at me. 我从不骑车穿越森林 所以不要再往我脸上撒泥了
[15:32] Fine. 好吧
[15:36] What decision established the right to an attorney? 哪一判决确立了获得律师辩护权
[15:39] Ribbit. Ribbit. 呱呱 呱呱
[15:41] You saw my BMX competition. 我参加自行车越野赛的时候你也在
[15:43] There were no frogs there. 现场没有青蛙啦
[15:45] I was mostly texting my friends. 我基本上都在和朋友发短信
[15:47] Moo. 哞
[15:48] Moo. 哞
[15:50] – Moo. – Stop making animal noises. – 哞 – 别再学动物叫了
[15:52] Come on, what decision established the right to an attorney? 快点 哪一判决确立了获得律师辩护权
[15:55] Gideon versus… 吉迪恩诉
[15:57] Stop throwing things at me 不要再朝我扔东西了
[15:58] and get my bike off this thing. 把我的自行车从这玩意儿上弄下来
[16:00] You’re not making learning fun, 你没把学习变得好玩
[16:02] you’re making riding bikes in the house awful. 反而把室内自行车变得糟糕
[16:11] Really? 你在搞什么
[16:12] It’s common knowledge that hang gliders have the right of way in the backyard! 滑翔手有权进入后院是常识
[16:18] Gideon v. Wainwright! 吉迪恩诉维恩莱特案
[16:23] I know you may be beginning to question my methods. 我知道你已经开始怀疑我的教学方式了
[16:25] And your sanity. 还有你的理智
[16:27] But I’ve given this a lot more thought, 但是我已经认真地想过了
[16:29] and I realized what you love about BMX is that it’s fun. 然后我意识到了你喜欢自行车越野赛是因为它好玩
[16:32] You can forget it. You lost my trust, Avery. 算了吧 我已经不再信任你了 艾芙莉
[16:33] – I’m not doing it. – It involves you… – 我不干了 – 这个新方法是
[16:35] – Nope. – Learning about Supreme Court cases… – 不干 – 为了学习最高法院案件
[16:36] No way. 想都别想
[16:38] By playing your favorite TV game show, Whoopsy! 我们来玩你最喜欢的闯关真人秀“哎呦喂”的方式
[16:40] You can forget… Whoopsy! 你还是算 哎呦喂
[16:43] So I’ve set up the family room to replicate all of the obstacles 我已经在客厅布置了各种你能
[16:46] that you find on Whoopsy. 在哎呦喂上看到的障碍
[16:48] This is just a bunch of junk from the garage. 这只是一堆堆在车库里的垃圾吧
[16:50] But it can magically transform using the power… 但是它能神奇地变成障碍物 只要你用
[16:53] Don’t say imagination. 别跟我说想象力
[16:55] of imagin… make-believe. 用想象 梦想成真
[16:58] Well, that’s totally different, let’s do this! 这么说感觉就完全不一样了 我们开始吧
[17:00] All right, at each obstacle, you’re not allowed to move on 好的 在每个障碍前面 你必须正确回答问题
[17:04] until you answer the question correctly. 才能进入下一关
[17:05] Begin with the Pit of Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream. 从这个敏感肌肤剃须霜池开始
[17:10] I know saying “sensitive skin” makes it less scary 我知道说“敏感肌肤”听上去就不太可怕了
[17:12] but I didn’t want you to worry about your sensitive skin. 我只是不想让你担心你的敏感肌肤
[17:14] And begin! 现在开始
[17:19] The Supreme Court case that established the right of Congress to pass laws 哪个最高法院的案件确立了国会通过必要且合理
[17:23] that are necessary and proper. 的法律的权利
[17:24] Gibbons v. Ogden. 吉本斯诉奥格登
[17:26] Wrong. 错
[17:29] Blondes versus Brunettes? 金发女诉黑发女
[17:31] That’s wrong on several counts. 你这错得也太离谱了
[17:41] Lochner v. New York. 洛克纳诉纽约政府
[17:42] States can’t interfere with an employee’s right to contract with an employer. 政府不能干预雇员与雇主建立合同的权利
[17:46] Correct. Next challenge. 正确 下一关
[17:48] Hey, I didn’t get to bash him. 喂 我都没机会砸他诶
[17:50] You said I’d get to bash him. 你说我可以砸他的
[17:59] Okay, okay, stop that. 好了 好了 停
[18:00] This isn’t Whoopsy! 这可不是《哎呦喂》
[18:02] This is like one of those cheap knock-offs of Whoopsy, 这是《哎呦喂》的低级山寨版
[18:04] like Whoopso or Oopsy or Whaaat? 比如《哎呀》或者《呦呦》或者《什么》
[18:08] Hold your horses, you don’t like Whaaat? 等等等等 你居然不喜欢看《什么》
[18:12] Next, you’ll tell me you don’t like Hold Your Horses. 你接下来是不是还要告诉我你不喜欢看《等等等等》
[18:18] Whoopsy. 哎呦喂
[18:25] I need to talk to you. 我觉得我们得谈一谈
[18:26] Oh, good. I need to talk to you, too. 正好 我也觉得我们得谈一谈
[18:28] I miss doing Chloe’s hair. 我怀念帮克洛伊照顾头发的时光了
[18:29] I miss touching it, and I miss talking to her. 我怀念触摸她的头发 我也怀念和她聊天的情景
[18:32] I spent a half an hour grooming Stan 我花了半个小时帮斯坦打扮
[18:33] but he’s just not a very good conversationalist. 但他真不是个能聊天的对象
[18:36] “I’m just a big, dumb dog from Delaware.” “我只是只特拉华州来的大蠢狗”
[18:40] Delaware? Where are you even getting that from? 特拉华 你这是是根据什么推断出来的
[18:43] That’s it, tonight, I’m sleeping on your face. 真是够了 今晚我要睡在你的脸上
[18:49] Honey, I am so relieved to hear that. 亲爱的 听到你这么说我真是松了一口气
[18:51] Her hair’s gonna haunt my dreams. 她的头发简直就是我的噩梦
[18:53] There are things in there, Ellen. 那里面有些东西 艾伦
[18:55] Angry, bite-y things. 暴怒的 爱咬人的东西
[18:58] Well, it’s for the best ’cause you were really not very good at it. 好吧 这样最好 因为你真不擅长做这种事
[19:04] My teacher said to tell you to expect a home visit. 我的老师让我告诉你们她要来家访
[19:09] Sweetie, how would you like Mommy to go back to doing your hair? 宝贝 你想不想妈妈来帮你整理头发
[19:13] More than anything. 想疯了
[19:16] I mean, nothing personal, Daddy, 我的意思是 不是说你啊 老爸
[19:19] but I look like a cherry tumbleweed. 但是我看上去就像个红色的风滚草
[19:23] I look like a frightened clown. 我看上去就像个吓疯了的小丑
[19:27] I look like an Irish setter in a wind storm. 我看上去就像个风暴里的爱尔兰安装工
[19:31] I look like a troll doll that went through the dryer. 我看上去像个掉进了干燥机里的巨魔娃娃
[19:35] I get it, Chloe. 我懂了 克洛伊
[19:36] You look like a red cat’s hairball. 你看上去就像个红毛猫的毛球
[19:39] Dad, that’s offensive. 爸 这么说好过分啊
[19:43] And this wasn’t working for Snappy either. 咬咬也不喜欢这样
[19:45] He moved out of my hair and I can’t find him anywhere. 他离开了我的头发 我到处都找不到它
[19:48] Don’t worry, sweetie. I’m sure he’ll turn up. 别担心 宝贝 它肯定会现身的
[19:58] Avery, I’m in so much pain from everything you did today, 艾芙莉 都是因为你今天干的这些事儿
[20:01] ow, to help me study for, 哎呦 说是要帮我准备考试
[20:04] ow, my tests. 我现在痛的不行
[20:06] But it didn’t work. I give up. 但是还是没有用 我放弃了
[20:09] Oh, pork and beans, this hurts. 哦 黄豆炖猪脚 好痛
[20:11] I’m so sorry. I don’t know where I went wrong. 真对不起 我真不懂我为什么没成功
[20:15] Don’t blame… sweet potato fries… yourself. 不要 甜薯条 自我责备
[20:18] Look, I have to go practice some bike stunts. 我得去练习自行车特技了
[20:21] Even if I don’t go on the tour, maybe someday I’ll get another shot. 说不定就算我这次不能参赛 下次还能找到什么机会
[20:24] How are you gonna practice bike stunts? You’re in so much pain. 你现在怎么练自行车特技啊 你现在都这么痛了
[20:27] We have to work through the… 我们要克服
[20:30] …pain. 痛苦
[20:33] BMX isn’t always fun, Avery. 小轮车不只是好玩 艾芙莉
[20:35] It’s a lot of hard work but it’s worth it. 也需要付出好多辛苦努力 但一切都是值得的
[20:38] Of course. 当然
[20:41] I was trying to find a substitute 之前我一直都想找到一个
[20:43] for the hard work you need to be a great student. 能让你不付出辛苦努力就能成为好学生的替代方法
[20:45] But there isn’t one. 但是它不存在
[20:48] You just have to do the work. 这些努力都是无法逃避的
[20:50] Whoa, so was causing me all this pain 哇 所以这些让我受痛的过程
[20:52] all part of your trick to teach me this lesson? 都是为了给我上这一课吗
[20:55] Yeah. 是啊
[20:58] Of course. What else could it be? 当然 还能是什么呢
[21:00] The act of a 14-year-old trying to invent an educational model 一个十四岁孩子的试图发明一种从未被数千年来
[21:03] that never occurred to educational professionals over thousands of years? 任何教育专家发现并提出的教育方式的举动吗
[21:08] Look, if you want to learn, it won’t be easy or fun, 其实 如果你想学习的话 这个过程既不轻松也不好玩
[21:11] but your reward is that you’ll get to pursue your dream. 但是你的回报就是你有机会追随你的梦想
[21:14] I’m gonna do it, Avery. 我决定就这么做了 艾芙莉
[21:15] I’m gonna work my butt off and make this happen. 我要拼尽全力来实现它
[21:19] I’m proud of you, Tyler. 我为你骄傲 泰勒
[21:20] Oh, chicken chow mein! 哦 鸡肉炒面
[21:26] Everyone learned a lot this week. 这礼拜所有人都学到了很多
[21:28] Bennett learned that no one wants a calendar 班尼特学到了谁也不想要
[21:30] of the twelve hairstyles of Bennett James. 印着班尼特·詹姆斯的十二种发型的年历
[21:34] Hopefully, Ellen learned something 但愿艾伦也能学到
[21:35] about what happens when you inaccurately imitate a talking dog. 错误模仿一只会说话的狗的后果
[21:42] And as for Tyler… 至于泰勒嘛
[21:43] Avery, I didn’t pass. 艾芙莉 我没考过
[21:46] – What? – Just kidding. – 什么 – 开玩笑的啦
[21:48] I passed. Class clown. 我过了 班级开心果
[21:50] – So you passed? – Yes. -你通过了吗 -是啊
[21:53] – I did it. – I did it. – 我做到了 – 我做到了
[21:55] But, you know, this is just the beginning 但是 这只是开始而已
[21:59] now that you’re in the accelerated program. 你现在算是进入了加速课程
[22:01] Wait, I thought the test was the accelerated program. 等等 我以为考试本身就是加速课程
[22:05] – I thought I graduated. – No, you’re gonna have to work hard – 我以为我已经毕业了 – 不 接下来这个学期
[22:07] for the rest of the semester to get through it. 你还得好好努力争取从加速课程中毕业
[22:10] No! 不
[22:13] Hang glide, check. 滑翔机飞行 完成
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme