Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Hey, Stan. I’m home from school. 嘿 斯坦 我放学了
[00:08] How was your day? 今天过得怎么样
[00:09] Amazing. 棒极了
[00:10] Your mom walked through a huge spider web with her mouth open in the yard. 你妈妈今天在院子里张着嘴穿过一篇巨大的蜘蛛网
[00:13] She totally freaked. 她吓坏了
[00:16] “Spider in my mouth! Spider in my mouth!” “蜘蛛进我嘴里了 蜘蛛进我嘴里了”
[00:19] It wasn’t in her mouth. 蜘蛛才不在她嘴里
[00:21] It was in her hair. 在她头发里
[00:23] Ah! Ah! Spider in my hair! 啊啊 蜘蛛在我头发里
[00:25] Spider in my hair! 蜘蛛进我头发里了
[00:27] Oh, she found it. 她终于发现了
[00:29] And how was your day? 你今天过得怎么样
[00:30] Fantastic! 太赞了
[00:32] Today in bio, we learned about photosynthesis. 今天的生物课上 我们学习了光合作用
[00:35] It’s how plants make their own food in their bodies. 植物就是通过这种方式在自己体内生产所需的食物的
[00:39] Whoa! Do they make bacon in their bodies? 那它们自己能产出培根吗
[00:42] You’re thinking of a pig. 你想到的是猪嘛
[00:43] I certainly am. 当然是啦
[00:45] Just every day I learn something new. 每天我都能学到新知识
[00:49] And sure, I could just read or look things up online. 当然啦 这些知识我也可以从书本上或网上查到
[00:52] But being there just makes it come alive. 但是在课堂上 这些知识变得更加形象生动
[00:55] So it’s like the difference 这种区别就像是
[00:56] between reading a play and going to the theater. 自己读剧本和去剧院看演出
[00:58] Yes, Stan. Exactly. 对 斯坦 就是这样
[00:59] Well, what’s that like? 那到底是什么区别呢
[01:01] ‘Cause I’ve never done either of those. 因为我既没读过剧本也没去过剧院
[01:02] It’s like school. 就和学校一样
[01:08] Avery makes school sound so exciting. 艾芙莉这么一说 学校真是棒极了
[01:10] Too bad the rules say dogs can’t go. 可惜的是学校不让狗去
[01:12] Good thing the rules don’t apply to a dog 不过这些规定
[01:15] with a back-to-school outfit. 对一只有返校装备的狗可不适用
[01:20] Just your typical middle school student, 就是个典型的中学生嘛
[01:22] cruising in a little late ’cause he chased the wrong bus. 来的有点迟 因为他赶错车了
[01:27] Who can give an example of symbolism in the novel? 谁可以就小说中的象征主义举个例子
[01:31] Anyone who hasn’t answered the last ten questions? 有没有没回答过刚才那十道题的人来试一试
[01:36] Come on, anyone? 拜托 有人知道吗
[01:37] Cassidy, Cole, 凯斯蒂 科尔
[01:40] Dan, Lindsay, Max 丹 琳赛 麦克斯
[01:43] Jack, Ben, dog, 杰克 本 狗
[01:47] Leslie, Sarah? 莱斯利 萨拉
[01:50] Anyone know the answer? 有人知道答案吗
[01:52] And anyone know why there’s a dog in my class? 有人能解释一下为什么我的课堂上会有只狗吗
[01:56] Oh, I know the answer to that. 这个我知道
[02:00] I am so sorry, Mr. Starr. 抱歉 斯塔尔先生
[02:02] This is my dog. 这是我的狗
[02:04] And I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[02:05] Of course, it’s Avery’s dog. 这当然是艾芙莉的狗
[02:08] He was raising his paw. 他刚才举了爪
[02:11] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[02:13] Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 模仿是最真挚的奉承
[02:15] Who were you imitating? 你在模仿谁
[02:18] No one. I’ll get him out of here. 没模仿谁 我这就带它离开这儿
[02:22] Too bad it’s just Avery’s dog in street clothes. 真可惜 只是艾芙莉的狗穿着休闲服而已
[02:25] I was hoping the school finally had a teen wolf. 我还以为学校终于有了一只少狼呢
[02:27] Another disappointment. 又失望了
[02:30] Without a teen wolf, our basketball team will never win the playoffs. 说起失望 如果没有少狼的话
[02:33] Talk about disappointment. 我们篮球队永远也赢不了季后赛
[02:54] Hey, sweetie. Do you want a snack? 亲爱的 想来点点心吗
[02:56] I want a boyfriend. 我想要个男朋友
[02:57] How about a fruit leather? 水果干怎么样
[03:00] Tyler has a girlfriend, Avery had a boyfriend, now I want one. 泰勒有女朋友 艾芙莉有男朋友 我也想要
[03:03] Sweetheart, I think you’re a little young for a boyfriend. 宝贝儿 我觉得你现在交男朋友还早了点
[03:06] Besides, when I was a girl and decided I wanted a boyfriend, 另外 我小时候决定交男朋友的时候
[03:09] it took me 2 years to finally get one. 花了两年时间才找到
[03:11] You can’t just say you want a boyfriend and go out 你不能想着要交男朋友
[03:13] and get a boyfriend just like that. 然后一出去就能找到了
[03:15] How’d you get a boyfriend just like that? 你是怎么找到男朋友的
[03:18] Well, nice to meet you, young man. 小伙子 很高兴见到你
[03:20] So, boyfriend, huh? 你是她男朋友是吧
[03:22] It was a little weird the first time I heard it, too, 第一次听人这么说我也觉得怪怪的
[03:25] but you get used to it. 但你总得去习惯
[03:27] But just like that, Chloe? 但就这么简单吗 克洛伊
[03:28] Walk me through it. 你给我详细解释一下
[03:30] You just asked him and he said yes? 你就这么问他 然后他就同意了吗
[03:31] I didn’t ask him, I told him. 我没问 我直接告诉他的
[03:33] “Mason, you’re my boyfriend.” “梅森 你是我男朋友了”
[03:34] And then I gave him one of these. 然后我就给他使了这个
[03:38] I should have tried that. 我当初也该这么试下
[03:41] Plus, she gave me cutsies in the lunch line, so I kind of owed her. 另外 她午餐的时候给我插队了 所以我们就在一起了
[03:44] Front cutsies. 插队到前面哦
[03:45] These are all really good pointers. 这些都是好点子啊
[03:48] Ellen, you do realize you are never going to be dating again? 艾伦 你意识到你已经没法再去约会了吧
[03:51] Particularly as a second grader? 尤其是以一个二年级学生的身份
[03:53] I know, I know. 我知道的
[03:54] It’s just fun to think about 就是觉得这样
[03:55] in an aching, unresolved past issues kind of way. 去回忆当年心痛的无法解决的问题挺好玩的
[04:00] Let me fix you kids a snack. 我给你们拿点心
[04:01] Ehh, you sit down and relax. 你坐下来放松一下
[04:03] I’ll do it. 我来拿
[04:04] Thank you. That’s so gallant. 多谢 这样可真殷勤
[04:06] I’m gonna go put my backpack away. 我要去把我的书包放下
[04:08] You sit down and relax. 你坐下来休息
[04:09] I’ll do it. 我来吧
[04:10] Thank you. That’s so gallant. 多谢 你可真殷勤
[04:12] What’s “gallant”? “殷勤”是什么意思
[04:14] It’s considerate and respectful. 是体贴有礼貌的意思
[04:16] Oh, he’s supes gallant. 他真是太殷勤了
[04:20] Hey, how’d I end up back in here? 诶 我怎么又回来了
[04:24] Come on, let’s go play. 走吧 我们去玩吧
[04:27] He’s so cute. 他真是太可爱了
[04:29] Do you think he’s the one? 你觉得他是那个对的人吗
[04:31] Honey, they’re just modeling our behavior. 亲爱的 他们只是在模仿我们的行为
[04:34] It’s perfectly normal childhood role-playing. 只是再正常不过的小孩子过家家
[04:35] It doesn’t mean anything. 代表不了什么的
[04:37] So did you have a girlfriend in second grade? 那你二年级的时候有女朋友吗
[04:39] Oh, yeah. 当然啦
[04:40] In fact, she gave me front cutsies in the lunch line. 当时 她也在午餐时给我插队了
[04:42] How does everyone know about this but me? 怎么除了我每个人都知道这一招
[04:49] Avery, I’m sorry about sneaking into your class. 艾芙莉 我对今天溜进你们班感到抱歉
[04:51] But I learned so much. 但我真的学到了很多
[04:53] Mostly by sniffing all of the students. 主要是通过嗅遍所有学生
[04:55] Did you know a lot of the kids in your class are night bathers? 你知道你们班大部分人都是晚上洗澡吗
[05:00] I’m sorry you can’t go to school, Stan. 斯坦 真抱歉你没法去学校
[05:02] I know how I’d feel if I couldn’t go to school. 我知道没法去上学会是什么感受
[05:05] Although there’s no way they could keep me out. 尽管没有什么可以阻止我去上学
[05:08] I’d tunnel, I’d skydive, 我会挖隧道 跳伞
[05:10] I’d learn French foot fighting and kick my way in. 去学法国踢腿术 怎样都要去学校
[05:14] That’s weird. 好奇怪
[05:15] I spend a lot of my time figuring out 我花了好长时间都在想
[05:17] how not to go to school, 怎么样才能不去学校
[05:18] though I wouldn’t mind if it was to learn French foot fighting, 如果是去学法国踢腿术我可不介意
[05:20] ’cause that sounds awesome. 听起来棒极了
[05:23] Hey, you know what? 对了 你知道吗
[05:24] There was this kid last year, Andy, 去年有个叫安迪的学生
[05:26] who was stuck at home with two broken legs. 两条腿都骨折了只能待在家里
[05:29] Did he do it French foot fighting? 是学法国踢腿术弄的吗
[05:30] No. 不是
[05:31] Maybe. I don’t know. 可能是吧 我怎么知道
[05:33] The point is he had a robot that filled in for him 重点在于他有一个机器人
[05:36] while his legs were broken. 在他骨折期间代替他
[05:37] So the robot did all his fighting? 这个机器人代替他打架吗
[05:39] No. 当然不是
[05:40] Maybe. No! 也有可能吧 别打岔
[05:43] It went to school for the kid. 它代替安迪去学校
[05:44] He interacted through a tablet computer that was attached to the robot. 他通过安装在机器人身上的平板电脑进行控制
[05:48] It was like Andy was really at school doing all the work himself. 就像安迪自己在上学 所有事都可以自己控制
[05:51] So it was a nerd robot who was afraid to fight. 也就是说这是一个不敢打架的呆子机器人咯
[05:58] Stan, if we can get that robot from school, 斯坦 要是我们把这个机器人从学校弄回来
[06:01] I can enroll you and we can go to school together. 我就可以帮你设置系统 然后我们就能一起上学了
[06:04] I’ll get to share my favorite thing, school, 这样我就能和我最好的朋友 也就是你
[06:07] with you, my best friend. 分享我最喜欢的事情 也就是上学了
[06:08] That sounds great. 听起来好极了
[06:11] We can have snacks together. 我们可以一起吃点心
[06:12] I love snacks. 我爱死点心了
[06:13] We can walk to class together. 我们可以一起走路去教室
[06:14] I love walks. 我最爱走路了
[06:15] We can meet up and study together. 我们可以天天见面然后一起学习
[06:17] I love meat! 我喜欢肉
[06:18] Please, please, please, Avery, get me that robot. 拜托了 艾芙莉 一定要帮我弄到那个机器人
[06:22] I want it more than anything. 它是我最想要的东西了
[06:23] Except maybe a custom closet remodel. 除此之外还想要个定制衣柜
[06:26] Half of my suits are folded. 我的衣服有一半都皱了
[06:27] What am I, a farmer? 我是什么身份 农民吗
[06:29] We’ll just have to make up some story 我们得编个故事
[06:31] about why you can’t physically be at school. 好解释一下你为什么不能亲自来学校
[06:33] We could say your parents are astrophysicists in Antarctica 我们可以说你父母是在南极工作的天体物理学家
[06:36] and they’re studying gamma ray bursts 他们在研究伽玛射线
[06:37] and you can’t go to school there because there are no schools. 你没法去上学是因为那儿没学校
[06:40] Great idea. Where did that come from? 好主意 你怎么想到的
[06:42] Like I said, I spend a lot of time figuring out how to get out of school. 就像我说的 我花了好长时间想怎样才能不去上学
[06:45] Just couldn’t figure out how to get mom and dad to be astrophysicists. 就是想不出怎么样让爸妈成为天体物理学家
[06:48] No matter how much I hinted. 不管我怎么暗示
[06:50] So… stars are pretty interesting, huh? 那个 星星听有意思的是吧
[07:04] You okay in there, Stan? 在这儿还好吧 斯坦
[07:05] This shoe bin is the perfect place to control the robot from. 这个鞋盒用来控制机器人真是再合适不过了
[07:09] I’m at school and surrounded by old shoes. 我在学校里 还被旧鞋子围绕着
[07:11] It’s like a dream come true. 梦想成真啦
[07:13] Luckily not the dream where I show up with no pants on. 还好不是我没穿裤子的那个梦
[07:16] Oh, no! 天呐 真没穿
[07:19] I still think it’d be safer for you to control the robot from home. 我还是觉得你在家控制机器人更安全些
[07:23] No way. 不要
[07:24] I want to be at school so I’m closer to you. 我想待在学校里 这样离你更近
[07:26] The whole point is that we’re sharing this, right? 最重要的是我们正在分享这一切 不是吗
[07:28] Plus, I’d get way too distracted at home. 另外 我在家比较容易分心
[07:31] Your mom’s been learning Swedish. 你妈妈最近在学瑞典语
[07:35] My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. 我刷牙的时候牙龈出血了
[07:40] Why is she… 她为什么
[07:41] not flossing regularly? 不定期使用牙线吗
[07:42] Yeah, I wondered that, too. 我也好奇呢
[07:45] So we ready for my big entrance? 准备好我的闪亮登场了吗
[07:47] Let me turn this thing on. 让我把这个打开
[07:55] Stan. 斯坦
[07:57] Very cool music. 音乐真酷
[07:59] First day of school and you’re really making your mark. 第一天上学 你就要大放异彩了
[08:01] Nice entrance, Stan. 斯坦 很棒的出场哦
[08:03] Now let’s introduce you to everybody. 现在我给大家介绍一下你
[08:04] Where’d you get the picture of this kid? 你从哪弄来这孩子照片的
[08:07] He’s one of my bmx buddies. 他是我一个玩越野自行车的朋友
[08:09] He goes to another school. 他去别的学校了
[08:10] I bought him some mint ice cream in exchange for taking his picture. 我给他买了些薄荷冰淇淋换来的照片
[08:15] Kind of sad. 有点伤感
[08:16] Still eats ice cream like a 5-year-old. 吃个冰淇淋还像五岁时那样
[08:18] You do not want to see what he does with pudding. 你肯定不会想看他怎么吃布丁的
[08:22] I said you didn’t want to see it. 我说了你不想看
[08:24] Sorry, sorry. 抱歉啦
[08:26] Oh, no, did Andy break his legs again? 不是吧 安迪又把腿摔断啦
[08:29] That kid’s got to stop trying to jump off the top bunk into his pants. 这孩子真不该再试着从上铺直接往裤子里跳
[08:33] Oh, no, this is the new virtual student. 不是的 这是新来的虚拟学生
[08:36] He lives with his parents at a research station in Antarctica. 他和爸妈住在南极洲的科考站
[08:40] Oh, so you’re distant and cold. 所以你又远又冷咯
[08:42] I’m Max. 我叫麦克斯
[08:45] Hi. I’m Lindsay. 你好 我是琳赛
[08:46] I’m Stan. 我叫斯坦
[08:48] Stan, uh, shoe bin. 斯坦 呃 鞋盒
[08:50] Stan Shubin. 我叫斯坦·舒宾
[08:52] Yeah, that sounds like a name and not just a hiding place. 这样听起来就像是个名字而不是个藏身所了
[09:01] Normally I don’t go for showboats, 一般我是不喜欢别人炫耀的
[09:03] but this Shubin kid is just the right amount of wrong. 不过这个舒宾倒是例外
[09:11] So Romeo and Juliet, 罗密欧与朱丽叶
[09:13] much like my life, is a tragedy, 就和我的生活一样 是个悲剧
[09:17] although Romeo and Juliet never lived 尽管罗密欧与朱丽叶
[09:19] in their more successful brother’s garage. 从未在他们富有的哥哥的车库里住过
[09:23] I’m really pulling for him for teacher of the year. 我非常支持他参选年度教师评选
[09:25] This is his time. 他的机会来了
[09:27] Is this brother’s garage thing gonna be on the test? 住哥哥车库这种事情考试会考吗
[09:30] Yes. 会
[09:32] Isn’t this great, Stan? 斯坦 这样是不是很棒啊
[09:34] We’re gonna spend the next hour learning about Romeo and Juliet 接下来的一堂课里 我们要学习罗密欧与朱丽叶
[09:37] and then you and I can continue the discussion on our own time. 课余时间咱们还可以继续讨论
[09:40] Yes! Finally I get to do this with you. 太好了 我终于可以和你一起做这种事了
[09:43] Let the excitement begin. 让这激动人心的时刻开始吧
[09:45] “Wilt thou be gone? “你要走了吗
[09:48] It is not yet near day. 天还未明
[09:50] It was the nightingale and not the lark 那是夜莺而非云雀
[09:53] that pierced the fearful hollow of thine ear.” 叫穿你战战兢兢的耳穴”
[09:56] This is so moving. 真是太感人了
[09:57] I’m crying. 我都要哭了
[09:58] Aren’t you? 你呢
[10:02] Stan! No sleeping in class. 斯坦 课堂上不许睡觉
[10:04] What? I wasn’t asleep. 什么 我没睡觉
[10:07] Maybe I’m just hungry. 估计是饿了
[10:08] Is it okay if I get a snack? 我能吃点心吗
[10:14] No eating in class, Mr. Shubin, 舒宾先生 课堂上不允许吃东西
[10:16] unless you brought enough for everyone. 除非你给每个人都发一份
[10:24] Shoot, I broke the tip of this one. 我把笔尖弄断了
[10:26] Here, I’ll sharpen it for you. 给你 我帮你削这个
[10:28] Thanks. So gallant. 谢谢 真殷勤
[10:30] I’m really glad you told me I’m your boyfriend 我很高兴你让我当你男朋友
[10:32] and then gave me one of these. 然后给我使了这个
[10:35] I’ll go get us some snacks. 我去弄点点心来
[10:37] But I should warn you, I’m a terrible cook. 但是我得提醒你 我厨艺可不太好
[10:41] Bennett, I appreciate that you’re doing the dishes, 班尼特 我很感谢你帮我洗盘子
[10:44] but you’re getting water everywhere. 但你把水弄得到处都是
[10:46] What are you, seven? 你多大了 七岁吗
[10:47] I’m just trying to help. 我就是想试着帮忙
[10:49] By making more work for me? 然后给我制造更多的活儿吗
[10:50] It’s like you don’t care. 你好像根本就不在乎
[10:51] I don’t, yet I’m still doing it, 确实不在乎 即使这样我还不是在做吗
[10:54] which makes me really special. 这才让我显得很特殊
[10:55] And I’m the one stuck cleaning up your special mess. 但是清理你特殊的烂摊子的那个人是我
[10:59] But it’s fine, it’s fine. 算了 算了
[11:03] I sharpened all the crayons so they’re nice and pointy, like you like them. 我把所有的蜡笔都削尖了 照你喜欢的样子
[11:07] Mason, there are shavings everywhere. 梅森 你把笔屑弄得到处都是
[11:09] What are you, seven? 你多大的人了 七岁吗
[11:11] Next month. 下个月七岁
[11:13] And look at your pants. 再看看你裤子
[11:15] There’s crayon all over them. 蜡笔画得乱七八糟的
[11:17] It’s like you don’t care. 你好像根本就不在乎
[11:19] But it makes them colorful. 但这样裤子就更五彩缤纷了
[11:21] I have rainbow pants. 我有彩虹裤子了
[11:23] I thought you’d like that. 我以为你会喜欢呢
[11:25] But I’m the one stuck cleaning up your rainbow mess. 但是清理你这些彩虹垃圾的人可是我
[11:28] But it’s fine, it’s fine. 算了 算了
[11:31] That’s good, that’s good. 那就好 那就好
[11:34] No, it’s not good. We’re fighting. 不 一点都不好 我们在吵架
[11:36] Is it about my pants? 是因为我的裤子吗
[11:38] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[11:40] I don’t understand either, but this is what’s happening. 我也不明白 但这就是现在的情况
[11:46] Tyler, I do not like school. 泰勒 我不喜欢上学了
[11:48] Avery made it sound so exciting, but it’s just not for me. 艾芙莉把上学讲得有趣极了 但还是不适合我
[11:51] I’m a dog, I want to take naps and have yard time and catch frisbees. 我是只狗 我想睡觉 想放风 想接飞盘
[11:56] That sounds awesome. 听起来很棒啊
[11:58] Maybe I’m a dog, too. 也许我也是只狗
[12:01] What do I do about Avery? 面对艾芙莉 我该怎么做呢
[12:02] She’s so excited about our doing this together. 她对我们一起上学的事显得很开心
[12:05] Just tell her. She’ll understand. 直接告诉她 她会理解的
[12:07] She knows no one else loves school the way she does. 她知道的 没有谁像她那样爱上学的
[12:09] Stan, it means so much to me to finally have someone else 斯坦 这对我来说太有意义了
[12:13] who loves school the way I do. 我终于找到和我一样爱上学的人
[12:15] Yeah, about that, there’s something I have to tell you. 就上学这事儿 我有话得和你说说
[12:18] I signed us up to do the history project together. 我已经报名咱俩一起做历史作业了
[12:21] Oh, this is going to be so amazing for our friendship. 这可以大大促进我们的友谊
[12:24] I don’t really share a love of school with Max and Lindsay. 我跟琳赛和麦克斯就没法分享对上学的喜爱
[12:26] It’s so great this can be our thing. 这种感觉只属于咱俩 多好啊
[12:28] So what was it you were going to tell me? 你要和我说什么来着
[12:30] Uh, how great it is that we share our love of school. 我们可以一起分享对上学的喜爱真是太棒了
[12:35] We are totally on the same wavelength. 咱们俩真是太合拍了
[12:37] I’m gonna go right now and start thinking about… 我现在得走了 好好想一想
[12:40] – lunch meats. – Ideas for the project. -午餐的肉 -怎么做这个作业
[12:50] So did you tell Avery school’s not for you? 你跟艾芙莉说了你觉得学校不适合你吗
[12:52] I couldn’t. She was too excited about 我没说 她觉得很兴奋
[12:54] how this was going to be so great for our friendship. 因为这对我们的友谊来说意义重大
[12:56] Well, if you’re stuck here, do what I do. 既然你被困在这里了 那就像我一样
[12:58] Make the best of it. 随遇而安吧
[12:59] Well, I guess school’s better than sitting at home 嗯 待在学校总比待在家无所事事
[13:01] hanging out with your mom. 和你妈妈出去散步要好的多吧
[13:04] Good one, Shubin. 说的对 舒宾
[13:05] Yeah, it was. 那当然
[13:11] Stand back while I do a little of this. 我做这个的时候你们都往后站
[13:18] Well, I better get to bio. 我现在得去上生物课了
[13:19] Hey, some of us are in the same class. 正好 我们有几个和你在一个班上课
[13:21] We can all sit in the back and make fun of everything together. 我们可以一起坐后面 找点乐子
[13:23] You mean we don’t have to learn? 你是指不用学习吗
[13:25] You are on a roll, Shubin. 你真会讲笑话 舒宾
[13:27] Yeah, I was like “you mean we don’t have to learn?” 我想是的 “你是说不用学习吗”
[13:31] Oh, man. 天呐 太好了
[13:37] Tyler, Stan loves school. 泰勒 斯坦喜欢上学
[13:39] Don’t try to corrupt him and turn him into a slacker like you. 你不要带坏他 让他变成个像你一样的懒鬼
[13:42] I’m not a slacker. I have a goal. 我才不懒呢 我可是有目标的
[13:44] To own a food truck someday. 总有一天要经营一辆餐车
[13:47] So I focus on the things that matter. 所以我总是关注一些与之相关的事情
[13:49] Hanging with friends to develop social skills, 和朋友交往锻炼了社交技能
[13:51] and lunch to develop lunch skills. 吃午餐锻炼了午餐技能
[13:55] I don’t need to know who invaded Iceland in 1940. 我才不需要知道是谁在1940年入侵了冰岛呢
[13:58] – England. – Or who discovered sun spots. -英格兰 -或是谁发现了太阳黑子
[14:00] Galileo. 是伽利略
[14:00] Or what’s the capital of Bulgaria. 或是保加利亚的首都是哪儿
[14:02] Sofia. 索非亚
[14:03] England. Galileo. 英格兰 伽利略
[14:04] Sofia. Thanks. 索非亚 多谢
[14:07] My point is, what’s going on between you and Stan has nothing to do with me. 我想说的是 你和斯坦之间的事和我一点关系都没有
[14:11] Really. You should talk to him. 真的 你该和他谈谈
[14:12] I’m not trying to teach him how to live 我没教他如何生存
[14:14] – or what’s atomic number five on the periodic table. – Boron. -或是元素周期表上第五号元素是什么 -是硼
[14:17] Hey, I know we don’t see eye to eye on this school thing, 我知道咱俩在上学这件事上无法达成一致
[14:19] but that’s no reason for name calling. 但你也没必要骂我啊
[14:21] You’re a boron. 你才是硼呢
[14:28] Stan, you were supposed to be home hours ago to work on our project. 斯坦 你早就该回家和我一起做作业了
[14:32] Sorry, I got caught up in something. 对不起 我一时迷上了其他东西了
[14:34] Tyler and I were hanging out with the skateboard club. 我和泰勒跟滑板俱乐部的人一块儿玩来着
[14:41] You got this, Shubin. 舒宾 你可以的
[14:51] I’m good. 我没事
[14:55] The last couple of days, 在过去这几天里
[14:57] every time we’re supposed to work on this assignment, 每当我们该做作业的时候
[14:59] you always have an excuse not to. 你总有理由不做
[15:01] You’re right. 你说的对
[15:03] After the pep rally tonight, we’ll really buckle down. 今晚参加完动员会 我们就全力以赴
[15:05] No, it’s due tomorrow. 不行 明天就要交了
[15:07] We can’t go to the pep rally. We have too much to do. 我们不能去 我们有一堆事要做
[15:10] This does mean as much to you as it does to me, doesn’t it? 这对咱们俩的意义同样重要 对不对
[15:13] Yes, of course. 当然啦
[15:15] This is the thing we have in common. 这是咱们俩的共同之处
[15:17] We’ll skip the pep rally and work all night 我们今晚不去动员会了 一晚上把作业做完
[15:19] or my name isn’t Stan Shubin. 要不然我就不是斯坦·舒宾了
[15:21] It’s not. 你本来就不是
[15:22] Right, right. 也对
[15:24] Sorry, I’ve been confused since I took that spill on my skateboard. 抱歉 自从我从滑板上摔下来了之后就迷迷糊糊的了
[15:27] You didn’t take the spill. 摔的又不是你
[15:29] I told you I’ve been confused. 我说了我现在脑子不清楚
[15:31] Okay, Stan. You wait here. 好吧 斯坦 你在这儿等我
[15:34] I’ve got to get some poster board for the project, 我去买些展板来做作业
[15:35] but when I get home, we’ll get to work. 等我一回来 我们就开工
[15:37] Yes, good, looking forward to it. 好的 等着你哦
[15:41] Okay, Stan. You ready for the rally? 斯坦 准备好去参加动员会了吗
[15:42] Totally. Let’s get out of here. 当然 我们出发吧
[15:48] Daddy, can you help me? 老爸 你能帮我一下吗
[15:50] Mason doesn’t want to be my boyfriend anymore. 梅森不想当我男朋友了
[15:52] Doesn’t want to be your boyfriend? 他不想当你男朋友了啊
[15:54] Did your mother give you relationship advice? 你妈有没有给你一些情感建议啊
[15:56] – No. – Okay. -没有 -那就好
[15:57] Then maybe there’s a chance. 那应该还有救
[15:59] What happened? 发生了什么事
[16:00] Well, I was the one stuck cleaning up his mess. 他弄得一团糟以后让我收拾
[16:02] It’s like he doesn’t care. 好像他根本就不在乎一样
[16:04] But it’s fine, it’s fine. 不过这些都算了
[16:06] Chloe, did you overhear mommy and me arguing? 克洛伊 你是不是偷听了我和你妈吵架
[16:09] Yes. I hear lots of things you talk about. 是啊 我还听到你们说的好多事呢
[16:12] Did you ever think if you put the ceiling fan in, she’ll stop nagging you? 你不觉得要是安个吊扇的话 她就不唠叨了吗
[16:19] Stan, I’m home. 斯坦 我回来了
[16:21] Stan. 斯坦
[16:24] Stan? 斯坦去哪儿了
[16:27] Shubin! 舒宾
[16:28] Shubin! Shubin! 舒宾 舒宾
[16:30] This is so awesome, Stan. 简直棒极了 斯坦
[16:35] Why aren’t you over there? I thought you liked him. 你干嘛不过去 我以为你喜欢他呢
[16:37] I just liked him for his telescoping neck. 我只是喜欢他那个可以伸缩的脖子
[16:39] He doesn’t have a telescoping neck. 可是他没有啊
[16:41] I know that now. 我现在知道了
[16:42] I was just projecting onto him what I wanted him to be. 我只是把我心中的理想模样套在他身上了
[16:53] What’s Mason doing here? 梅森怎么在这儿
[16:54] I thought he broke up with Chloe. 我以为他和克洛伊已经分手了啊
[16:56] And how could he do something like that? 他怎么能干这种事呢
[16:57] I’m beginning to think he’s not the one. 我现在开始觉得他不是那个命中注定的男孩了
[17:01] Honey, they were just fighting because they saw us fighting. 亲爱的 他俩吵架了而已 原因是看见咱俩吵架了
[17:04] Chloe! 克洛伊
[17:05] I invited Mason over so that they could see us 我邀请梅森过来 是为了让他们看我们道歉
[17:07] apologize and learn from our good example. 好给他们做个好榜样
[17:11] What’s up, daddy? 老爸 有什么事吗
[17:12] What’s she doing here? 她怎么在这儿
[17:13] I live here. 因为我住这儿
[17:15] You see what I’m dealing with? 你现在知道我要处理的都是些什么事儿了吧
[17:18] Guys, I know that 小家伙们
[17:19] you saw us having a little disagreement, 我知道你们看到我们起了争执
[17:23] but what you didn’t see was the part where we made up. 但你们没看见我们是怎么和好的
[17:26] So… 所以呢
[17:27] So… 所以呢
[17:29] So Chloe’s mommy has something she wants to say to me. 所以克洛伊的妈妈有话要对我说
[17:33] I thought you were gonna start. 我还以为是你先说呢
[17:35] Hey, there’s a picture of you. 嘿 这儿有张你的照片
[17:38] I live here. 我说了这是我家
[17:41] We have to pretend to apologize, even if we don’t mean it. 我们得假装道歉 即使不是真心的
[17:46] Fine. 好吧
[17:48] Bennett, I’m sorry I criticized the way you did the dishes. 班尼特 我不该批评你洗盘子的方式
[17:52] And, Ellen, I am sorry for making a mess for you to clean up. 艾伦 我也抱歉留下那么一大摊给你收拾
[17:56] I was just trying to help out because I know how much you do around here. 我只是想帮你 因为我知道你确实为这个家做了很多
[17:59] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[18:02] Aw, I’m sorry for jumping on you when you were just trying to help out. 真对不起 我竟然在你想帮忙的时候对你发脾气
[18:05] I’m sorry for not chipping in more around the house. 我也抱歉没能多帮你收拾这个家
[18:09] Does that mean you’re going to start chipping in more 这是不是意味着你要开始多帮我的忙了
[18:11] or you’re just sorry that you don’t? 还是说你只是道歉而不会去做
[18:12] We’ll talk later. 我们一会儿再商量这个
[18:16] Mason, I’m sorry for yelling at you about the crayons. 梅森 我不该因为蜡笔的事对你发脾气
[18:19] Chloe, I’m sorry, too, even though I don’t know what I did wrong. 克洛伊 我也道歉 尽管我还不知道我错在哪儿
[18:22] Better get used to that, buddy. 小伙子 你最好赶快习惯
[18:25] What’s your backpack doing here? 你把书包放这儿干嘛
[18:27] I live here! 我说了我住这儿
[18:34] There you are. 你终于回来了
[18:36] Max and Lindsay texted me all about how Stan Shubin 麦克斯和琳赛发短信告诉我了
[18:39] was showing off at the rally by the shoe bin. 说斯坦·舒宾在鞋盒边上的集会上炫耀呢
[18:41] And how has no one made that connection? 怎么就没人发现这两者之间的联系呢
[18:44] Oh, you mean the sneaker box? 你是指那个运动鞋盒吧
[18:48] Stan bailed on our project tonight. 斯坦今晚失约了 说好了做作业的
[18:49] I just can’t believe you took him there 我真是不敢相信你竟然带他去了
[18:51] after I specifically asked you to stay out of this. 还是在我特别跟你强调别插手这事之后
[18:54] First, when have I ever done anything you specifically asked me to do? 首先 你什么时候特别要求我别做什么事了
[18:58] And second, I did stay out of it. 其次 我确实没插手啊
[19:00] He wanted to go. 他自己想去的
[19:01] Hey, I guess I did something you specifically asked me to do. 我还真做了你特别要求我做的事情呢
[19:04] This is a big day for you. 今天对你来说还真不一般呢
[19:06] Wait, where’s Stan? 慢着 斯坦在哪儿
[19:08] I’m right here. 我在这儿呢
[19:10] No, that’s Shubin. 不 你是舒宾
[19:12] I want to talk to Stan. 我想和斯坦谈谈
[19:13] Stan’s a little afraid to talk to you right now. 斯坦现在有点怕和你说话
[19:18] Stan, I’m so mad at you. 斯坦 我对你很生气
[19:20] Now you’re making me more nervous. 你现在让我更紧张了
[19:22] Man, hitting all the wrong buttons. 天 按钮全按错了
[19:27] Huh, that must be in there from the last time 这应该是以前有一头不能去学校的奶牛
[19:28] a cow couldn’t go to school. 留在这儿的吧
[19:33] Who’s there? Who’s there? 谁来了 谁来了
[19:35] Who’s… 谁
[19:36] Ah, you doorbelled me. 原来是你假装按门铃啊
[19:38] Nice. 好极了
[19:41] Stan, you went to the rally tonight. 斯坦 你今晚去参加动员会了
[19:44] You knew how much working together on our project meant to me. 你知道咱俩一起做作业对我来说多重要的
[19:47] It was something we were gonna share. 这是件应该由咱们俩共享的事
[19:49] I tried, but I just don’t care about school the way you do. 我也努力了 但我还是没法像你一样那么在意学校
[19:53] I’m a dog. 我是只狗
[19:54] I want to take naps and have yard time 我想睡觉 想放风
[19:57] and sniff your mom’s left ankle every day 去嗅你妈妈的左脚踝
[19:58] for no reason until she developed a complex. 直到最近你妈妈心里都犯了嘀咕
[20:02] She made a doctor’s appointment. 她已经预约好要去看医生了
[20:07] Oh, my gosh. 我的天呐
[20:09] I blamed Tyler for putting the pressure on you 我竟然责怪泰勒给你施压
[20:12] to slack off, 让你偷懒
[20:13] but I was the one putting pressure on you to be like me. 其实我才是给你压力的那个人
[20:17] I’m so sorry. 我感到很抱歉
[20:19] But if you felt that way, why didn’t you say anything? 既然你是这么想的 干嘛不说呢
[20:22] Seeing how excited you were about us having school in common 看到你对我们一起上学这件事感到这么开心
[20:26] made me realize that our personalities 让我意识到
[20:28] and interests are so different. 我们的性格和兴趣是如此不同
[20:30] We don’t really have anything in common. 我们其实没什么共同语言
[20:32] That’s what this is about? 你这么认为吗
[20:34] What if our friendship isn’t really based on anything? 如果我们的友谊根本没有坚实的基础呢
[20:37] I guess I was trying to run away from having to face that. 我想我一直都在逃避这个问题
[20:40] Stan, our friendship 斯坦 我们的友谊
[20:41] is based on the fact that we love each other 是建立在我们爱对方
[20:45] and are always there for each other. 并且一直支持陪伴对方的基础上
[20:46] That’s all that matters. 其他的都不重要
[20:49] It is? 是吗
[20:50] Isn’t it all that matters to you? 这些对你来说还不重要吗
[20:52] It is. 当然重要
[20:54] I love you, Avery. 艾芙莉 我爱你
[20:55] I love you, too, Stan. 我也爱你 斯坦
[21:03] Hey, Shubin’s giving us the side-eye. 嘿 舒宾在对我们翻白眼
[21:07] Who’s controlling it? 谁在控制它
[21:16] Good work, Shubin. 舒宾 干得漂亮
[21:23] After we discovered that our neighbor 在我们发现了邻居
[21:25] Mr. Trummer’s TV remote operated 特拉默先生家的电视遥控器
[21:27] on the same frequency as the robot, 一样可以控制这台机器人之后
[21:29] we were no longer afraid to go back in the house. 我们就再也不怕回到屋子里了
[21:34] And it turns out that my going to school 事实上 我去上学这件事
[21:36] did bring Avery and me closer together, 确实让我和艾芙莉更亲近了
[21:38] just not in the way either of us thought it would. 遗憾的是 并没有按照我们俩设想的方式发展
[21:41] And I’m back to my naps and my yard time and my fun with Ellen. 我也回到了睡觉 放风 在艾伦身上找乐子的生活
[21:46] But, Doctor Landers, what do you mean the tests show nothing? 但是兰德斯医生 什么叫做检查显示一切正常
[21:49] There has to be something. 肯定有问题
[21:50] Why else would the dog be sniffing that one spot? 要不然我的狗干嘛总闻那一个地方呢
[21:53] I’ve been sniffing it, too, and it does smell sick. 我也闻了 确实挺恶心的
[21:58] Tomorrow, I start barking at it. 明天 我要开始对着它叫了
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme