Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] So I gave up bacon art after I made a bacon fire hydrant, 我决定将培根灭火器作为我培根艺术的收官之作
[00:09] and nearly went nuts over what to do with it. 为了决定到底把它怎么办快把我逼疯了
[00:13] It’s my toilet, it’s my lunch. It’s my toilet, it’s my lunch, 它是我的厕所吗 它是我的午饭吗
[00:16] it’s my toilet and my lunch. 它既是厕所又是午饭
[00:19] So that was my day. 这就是我的一天
[00:22] Now that my blogging is done for the night, 我今晚的博客终于更新完了
[00:24] let’s see what’s going on at Sumner park. 让我们来看看萨姆纳公园有什么新鲜事儿
[00:27] Ooh, there’s an event coming up. 嘿 那儿马上要举行个活动
[00:29] I’m Tom Fairbanks, 我是汤姆·费尔班克斯
[00:31] the billionaire philanthropist and inventor. 知名富翁 慈善家和发明家
[00:33] Oh, wait, you can’t see me. 哦 你们还看不见我
[00:36] That’s because I’m wearing the Tom Fairbanks stealth suit. 那是因为我穿着费尔班克斯牌潜行衣
[00:40] Only five million dollars. 只要五百万美元
[00:42] Pays for itself in all the free movies you get to sneak into. 凭溜进电影院看免费电影来收回支出还是很容易的
[00:46] Over time. 只要假以时日
[00:48] Lots of… Lots of time. 假以很多很多时日
[00:50] Tom Fairbanks! 是汤姆·费尔班克斯耶
[00:53] What’s he doing in my neighborhood park? 他在我们家附近的公园做什么
[00:55] And why did I pause the video 我为什么要在他快要
[00:56] when that very question is, no doubt, about to be answered? 解答我的疑问时暂停了视频
[01:00] I’ll be showing off this invention and many others this weekend 我将会在萨姆纳公园举行的小动物援救计划募捐会上
[01:04] at my animal rescue charity fundraiser right here in Sumner park. 展示包括潜行衣在内的新发明
[01:07] Let’s go, ladies. 姑娘们 走吧
[01:12] Do you believe that, Robert? 你敢相信吗 罗伯特
[01:14] Tom Fairbanks is coming. 汤姆·费尔班克斯要来了
[01:16] Robert? Robert? 罗伯特 你人呢
[01:18] Are you in one of those invisible suits, too? 难道你也穿着隐形衣吗
[01:21] Oh, there you are. 哦 你在这儿呢
[01:23] Should have known you wouldn’t be wearing a stealth suit. 早该猜到你不会愿意穿潜行衣的
[01:27] You love showin’ off that bod. 鉴于你那么爱秀身材
[01:34] Tom Fairbanks is the world’s most awesome, outrageous rich guy. 汤姆·费尔班克斯可以说是世界上最伟大最不可思议的富翁了
[01:38] Just last month, he bought an active volcano 上周 他买了座活火山
[01:40] just to open a lava-themed restaurant. 只是为了开一家熔岩主题餐厅
[01:42] It burned down in two hours from a grease fire. 那家餐厅开业两小时后就被火烧光了
[01:44] No one saw that coming. 世事难料啊
[01:47] We have to figure out a way to get in to meet him. 我们得想办法接触他
[01:49] – I just wish we had tickets. – I have ticks. -我们应该买好票的 -我有壁虱
[01:52] I also have fleas and ringworm. 我还有跳蚤和寄生虫
[01:53] Will any of those get us in? 这是不是意味着我们能进去了
[01:55] I should really be trying to get in to see a vet. 或许我该去看看兽医了
[01:59] I know how we can get in. 我知道该怎么办了
[02:00] Tunnel in over a period of years using a spoon, 用勺子花几年工夫挖出一条地道
[02:03] and disposing of the dirt in the yard during exercise time? 然后锻炼身体的时候把泥土都堆在后院里
[02:06] I was gonna say we could just ask Avery for help. 我是打算直接让艾芙莉带我们进去
[02:09] – What are you guys doing here? – How did you get in? -你们俩来这儿干嘛 -你怎么进去的
[02:12] I used something called a computer, went on something called the Internet, 我在一个叫做电脑的工具的帮助下 用了一个叫网络的东西
[02:17] and bought something called a ticket. 然后订了一张被称为票的东西
[02:19] Respect. 你太天才了
[02:22] I can’t wait to meet Tom Fairbanks. 我等不及想见见汤姆·费尔班克斯了
[02:24] I admire the way he gives back, 我特别佩服他对社会无私的回报
[02:26] all the animals he’s saved. Such an inspiration. 他为保护动物所做的贡献 简直就是我的人生楷模
[02:28] I love him, too. 我也很爱他
[02:30] Always doing charity stuff for animals. 总不忘做些关心动物的慈善活动
[02:32] Well, I love what he does for dogs. 我感谢他对狗的所有贡献
[02:34] His cat work is totally unnecessary. 把时间浪费在猫身上就完全没必要了
[02:37] I want him to sign my copy of his book, 我要让他在他的著作
[02:39] if I can succeed, so can you, but probably not as much as me. 《如果我可以成功 你也可以 只是不如我罢了》上签名
[02:44] If I’ve learned anything from Tom Fairbanks, it’s that you never stop, 我从汤姆·费尔班克斯身上明白了人永远都不能停下脚步
[02:47] unless you come to a red light or a stop sign. 除非你碰上红灯或者禁行标志
[02:49] It’s all in his driving manual 这都写在了他的驾车手册
[02:51] if I can drive, so can you, but probably not as much as me. 《如果我能开车 你也可以 只是不如我罢了》里面
[02:56] Hey, you guys are gonna get us all in trouble. 嘿 你们俩会给我惹上大麻烦的
[02:59] You guys are all in trouble. 你们摊上大麻烦了
[03:02] What are you gonna do once I use the Tom Fairbanks stealth suit? 我有费尔班克斯的潜行衣你奈我何
[03:11] There’s nothing here, is there? 我什么也没穿上 是不是
[03:31] Housework takes me way too long 家务多得做不完
[03:34] At least I have the whistling song 幸好我还能唱首歌
[03:42] I love that song. 我爱死这首歌了
[03:46] Chloe, what are you doing? 克洛伊 你在干什么
[03:47] I’m dusting for fingerprints. 我在收集指纹
[03:50] I’m not Chloe, I’m Savannah Snoops, kid detective and equestrian. 你要叫我萨凡纳·斯诺普斯 儿童侦探和马术高手
[03:56] By the way, I need a horse. 哦对了 我需要一匹马
[03:58] Honey, just because you read those Savannah Snoops books, 亲爱的 就因为你读了那些关于萨凡纳·斯诺普斯的书
[04:01] doesn’t mean you can get in my way. 你也不能用它们来烦我
[04:03] Now clean up this mess. 现在给我把这烂摊子收拾干净
[04:04] I will, but right now, the family room is a crime scene, 我会的 但现在 这个客厅就是犯罪现场
[04:08] and you’re my number-one suspect. 你是我的首要嫌疑人
[04:10] Don’t leave town, except to take me to the water park. 不要出城 除了你要带我去水上乐园
[04:12] I’m super looking forward to that. 我很期待这次出游
[04:15] Chloe, I’m not playing this game with you. 克洛伊 我现在没空和你玩
[04:18] Come on. You never wanna play. 不要嘛 你从来不和我玩
[04:20] Please play with me. 就这一次而已
[04:23] Please, please, please. 好不好 好不好 好不好
[04:24] Of course I’ll play with you, sweetie. 好吧 我会和你玩的
[04:26] Now, where’d you steal that ring from, you dirty hooligan? 那你立马坦白你是从哪里偷来的这枚戒指 你这个无耻之徒
[04:31] Chloe, it is not nice to call me a dirty hooligan. 嘿 你不能这么称呼我
[04:34] Acceptable names are sweet mommy, mother dear, and pretty mama. 你只可以叫我妈咪 母上大人 或者漂亮的妈妈
[04:40] Where’d you steal that ring from, you sweet mommy? 妈咪 快坦白你从哪里偷来的这枚戒指
[04:43] This is the engagement ring your father gave me. 这是你爸送我的订婚戒指
[04:47] Not the one I picked out, a little on the yellow side, 尽管不是我当初想要的那款 这款稍微有点泛黄
[04:50] but it’s fine, it’s fine. 但我不介意 一点也不介意
[04:53] I know you and this “daddy” character are international jewel thieves. 别装了 我知道你和那个所谓的“爸爸”是国际珠宝大盗
[04:57] It says so right here. 这张通缉令写的清清楚楚
[05:00] Chloe, you made that. 克洛伊 这是你做的
[05:02] No. It was made by Savannah Snoops, 不对 这是萨凡纳·斯诺普斯做的
[05:05] kid detective, equestrian, and bibliophile. 儿童侦探 马术高手和和藏书家
[05:09] By the way, I need to know what that means. 尽管我不是很明白“藏书家”是干嘛的
[05:12] Looks like Savannah Snoops is on a case. 看起来萨凡纳·斯诺普斯有个案子要办
[05:16] What did you do, you dirty hooligan? 你究竟做了什么 你这个无耻之徒
[05:18] Bennett, she’s taking this too far. 班尼特 我担心她有点走火入魔了
[05:20] It’s getting in the way of my cleaning. 她在妨碍我打扫卫生
[05:22] We should encourage her creativity. 我们应当鼓励她的创造力
[05:24] Bennett, she hid a lipstick camera in my lipstick. 班尼特 她在我的口红里藏了一个口红式照相机
[05:34] What?! 什么玩意儿
[05:38] Don’t you think you might be overreacting, honey? 亲爱的 你不觉得你有点反应过度吗
[05:41] Chloe’s just doing some harmless role playing. 克洛伊只是在玩一些无关紧要的角色扮演游戏
[05:43] I don’t know, I just get the feeling she’s spying on me. 不知道为什么 我总感觉她在监视我
[05:51] Why are you throwing me out? 你们为什么要连我一起赶出去
[05:52] I purchased a ticket weeks in advance, dressed appropriately, 我提前几周订了票 穿着正式大方
[05:56] and only took one lobster spring roll while everyone else gorged themselves. 而且我只拿了一份龙虾春卷 不像有些人在那儿狼吞虎咽
[06:01] I saw what you did, you animals. 别以为我不知道你们这些衣冠禽兽们做了什么
[06:04] I’m throwing you out because you helped this kid and his dog sneak in. 我们要把你赶出去因为你在帮这个小子和他的狗混进来
[06:08] Plus, it’s one of the few perks to being Tom Fairbanks’ assistant. 再说了 这是作为汤姆·费尔班克斯的助理的几个特权之一
[06:12] Except for making these two laugh. 这其中还包括命令这两个跟班的笑
[06:14] Laugh. 给我笑
[06:16] Glorious. 真乖
[06:19] There’s Tom Fairbanks! 汤姆·费尔班克斯在那儿
[06:20] Over here, we have something I think you’re all gonna love. 接下来我将要介绍的是这个老人小孩都会喜欢的发明
[06:23] It’s the Tom Fairbanks crash cocoon. 这是费尔班克斯牌缓冲保护球
[06:25] If you wipe out doing a dangerous stunt, 如果你在做一些危险动作时出了差错
[06:27] it will encase you in a protective bubble 它会把你包裹在一个保护性的球里
[06:30] before you can say… 在你失声尖叫出来前
[06:32] So instead you go, aaahh… ooh. Whee! 让你从“啊啊啊”变成“啊 哦 爽”
[06:39] I can use this to help Tyler and Avery. 我可用这个东西帮助泰勒和艾芙莉
[06:54] Please, Mr. Fairbanks, get me outta here. 费尔班克斯先生 快帮我出去
[06:57] Would if I could, Doug. 可是我也无计可施啊 道格
[06:59] You see, this is a prototype, employing the most cutting edge 这是个原型 采用了防止最先进的防切割
[07:02] fiber optic polymer technology. 光纤聚合技术
[07:04] And we forgot the zippers. 最主要的是我们忘记设计拉链了
[07:07] Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. 天啊 天啊 天啊
[07:10] Whoa, whose dog is this? 这是谁的狗啊
[07:13] He’s our dog. 它是我们的
[07:15] And I am so excited to meet you. 能见到您我真是太激动了
[07:17] I am more excited than she is. 我比她更激动
[07:19] I’m also taller and have better hair. 而且我更高还有更好的发质
[07:21] What a majestic creature. 多么俊美的一条狗啊
[07:24] Look at that face, those ears, that regal jaw. 看看这张脸 这双耳朵 这彰显王者气息的下巴
[07:28] Oh, breathtaking. 哦 这画面太美我无法直视
[07:30] Well, I can see my reflection in his eyes. 而且我能在它的双眼里看到我伟岸的身姿
[07:33] He’s quite remarkable, as well. 当然了 它本身也不错
[07:35] What’s my secret? 猜猜我的秘密是什么
[07:37] Every night, I have a really good cry. 每天晚上 我都大哭一场
[07:39] Flushes out the salt and the sorrow. 把多余的盐分和悲伤一起排出体外
[07:42] Just this morning, I was sketching the perfect dog, 我今天正好在寻找最完美的狗
[07:45] and your dog is an exact match. 而它正符合我的要求
[07:50] I want to hire this dogas a poster dog for my animal rescue charity. 我想雇你的狗来为我的动物援救机构拍海报
[07:54] He’ll be in commercials and print ads all around the world. 全世界都将通过广告和宣传单的形式认识它
[07:57] He’ll be the most famous dog on the planet. 它将成为世界上最出名的狗
[08:00] That’s awesome! 太棒了
[08:02] But I’ve heard how these photo shoots go. 不过我听人说过拍照的流程
[08:04] The collar stays on. 狗链一直都得戴着
[08:11] So we’ll work out the details, 具体细节我们稍后再谈
[08:13] and get Stan here working as the new poster dog for my animal charity, 但我无论如何要让斯坦为我的动物慈善机构
[08:17] Fairbanks animal rescue team. 费尔班克斯动物援救队做宣传
[08:19] Don’t use the initials. 不要用缩写
[08:20] Fart. 放屁
[08:23] Don’t announce it. Just say “excuse me.” 不要这么大声 说声“不好意思”就行
[08:26] Excuse me. 不好意思
[08:27] See, that’s how it’s done. 看看人家
[08:30] I can’t believe Tom Fairbanks wants me to be his poster dog for animal rescue. 我不敢相信汤姆·费尔班克斯要我为他的动物援救队做宣传
[08:35] How should I pose? Ooh, how about like this? 我该摆什么姿势 这样怎么样
[08:37] I’m a tiger. Rrowwrr! 我是一只威猛的老虎
[08:41] Oh, fart! I just got it. Now that makes sense. 哦 原来那个援救队缩写是“放屁” 我总算明白了
[08:47] Stan, if you become a famous poster dog, 斯坦 你要想清楚 如果你这么做了
[08:49] you’ll be recognized everywhere you go. 你到哪里都会被认出来
[08:52] You won’t be able to do all the special things you do, 你就没机会做那些不同于其他的狗的事了
[08:54] like drive a car and dance the tango, dress up in costumes. 比如开车啊 跳舞啊 穿奇装异服啊
[08:57] I live to dress up. Live. 可是我就是为那些奇装异服而生的啊
[09:01] Well, you won’t be able to do it in public. 你不能在全世界的目光下做这些事
[09:04] If you’re famous, everything you do will be scrutinized. 如果你成名了 你做的每件事都会吸引无数眼球
[09:08] If you do anything special, 如果做了什么与众不同的事
[09:10] people will realizeyou’re more than just a normal dog. 人们会意识到你不仅仅是一只普通的狗
[09:12] Stan, if you take Tom’s deal, from now on, everywhere you go, 所以如果你接受了汤姆的机会 从现在起 无论你去哪里
[09:17] you’ll have to be… Just a dog. 你都只能是一只普通的狗
[09:20] It’s times like this I wish I’d never dumped my witch girlfriend by text 每当这种时候我就特后悔在我还是人类时
[09:23] back when I was a human. 我用短信甩了我的女朋友
[09:25] – What? – No, no, just kidding. -什么 -我只是开个玩笑而已
[09:27] I’ve always been a talking dog. 我一直都只是一只会说话的狗
[09:29] Though I did text-dump a witch once. 尽管我的确曾经短信甩了一个巫婆
[09:35] Now, Ruby, before we begin our first session, 好了 鲁比 在我们开始第一次咨询前
[09:38] I want you to know that this room is a safe place 你要知道这个房间是个绝对安全的地方
[09:41] where you can feel comfortable talking about anything. 你可以放心地说任何事
[09:44] It’s just you and me. 这里只有你我
[09:49] Okay, you’re gonna need to leave this room for a minute. 我现在需要你离开这个房间一会儿
[09:52] I want you to sit out here and read chapter seven of my book, 你先在外面坐会儿 读读我的书的第七章
[09:57] transference and counter-transference “移情与反移情”
[09:59] in a psychotherapeutic setting. 这有利于你的心理治疗
[10:00] Then we’ll discuss, huh? Yay! 然后我们再谈 好不好
[10:06] Chloe. 克洛伊
[10:10] It is okay for you to read your Savannah Snoops books and play with mommy, 你读萨凡纳·斯诺普斯的书然后和妈妈闹着玩我没意见
[10:16] but it is not okay for you to spy in here when I have patients. 但我有病人时你不能在这儿偷听
[10:19] Why? What are you hiding? 为什么 你试图掩藏些什么
[10:25] Mr. Fairbanks, we’ve considered your offer, and we have to say no. 费尔班克斯 我们考虑过你的提议了 但我们不得不拒绝
[10:30] No?! 什么
[10:31] Wait a second. 等等
[10:33] I don’t believe in the word “no.” 我无法接受你们居然拒绝了我
[10:35] I also don’t believe kids’ meals should be just for kids. 我同样无法接受儿童餐只提供给儿童
[10:38] What if I want to eata small portion of chicken fingers 如果我想一边吃小份鸡翅
[10:40] while trying to get out of the maze with a crayon? 一边用蜡笔解纸上迷宫关别人什么事
[10:43] I’m sorry, Mr. Fairbanks. 对不起 费尔班克斯先生
[10:45] Being famous isn’t in Stan’s best interest. 斯坦对名噪天下不感兴趣
[10:47] Wow, you kids are really standing up to me. 哇哦 你们两小孩还真和我干上了是吧
[10:50] I don’t like that. 我不喜欢
[10:53] I’m gonna talk to the real decision makers, your parents. 我要和你们父母谈这个问题
[10:56] I’ll offer them money, power, ownership in an underdog hockey team, 我会给他们金钱 权力 并送他们一支不入流的冰球队
[11:00] with the odds stacked against them. 他们将面临重重困难
[11:02] They won’t win, but they’ll make it to the finals, 他们无法夺冠 但能打入总决赛
[11:04] teaching us all what winning really is. 让我们体会到胜利的意义
[11:08] You see, I get what I want. 你要明白 我不达目的誓不罢休
[11:11] Well, I guess we can’t stop you, 好吧 我看我是阻止不了你
[11:14] or the spirit of that scrappy team. 还有那个三流球队永不放弃的精神
[11:17] Why don’t you come over tonight, and we’ll work the whole thing out? 要不你今晚来我们家 我们到时再谈
[11:20] Perfect. You see, I get what I want. 没问题 你要明白 我不达目的誓不罢休
[11:23] You already said that. 你已经说过一遍
[11:24] I know, but I wanted that to be the last thing I say. 我知道 但我想让这成为我说的最后一句话
[11:28] You see, I get what I want. There. Oh! 你要明白 我不达目的誓不罢休 看吧 哦
[11:31] I get what I want. 我不达目的誓不罢休
[11:35] Avery, why would you invite Tom over to talk to our parents? 艾芙莉 你为什么邀请汤姆来我们家和爸妈谈
[11:38] They don’t know Stan’s secret, so they won’t have a problem making the deal, 他们不知道斯坦的秘密 所以他们会毫不犹豫地同意
[11:42] especially if Tom pressures them. 尤其是当汤姆给他们施压的时候
[11:43] You know how mom and dad are. 你了解爸爸妈妈的
[11:44] They’re not like other Americans. 他们不像其他美国人
[11:46] They’re impressed by famous rich people and do whatever they say. 他们对有名的富豪言听计从
[11:50] Tom is determined. 汤姆是不会放弃的
[11:51] He is going to talk to mom and dad. 他总有一天会找上爸妈的
[11:53] This way, we can trick him. 这样 我们就可以玩他一把
[11:56] I invited him over tonight because mom and dad 我邀请他今天过来因为爸爸妈妈
[11:58] will be with Chloe at her healthy muffins meeting. 今晚会和克洛伊一起去参加健康松饼集会
[12:00] While they’re gone, we’ll get actors to play our parents, 等他们走了 我们雇演员来扮我们父母
[12:04] and they can turn Tom down. 然后叫他们拒绝汤姆
[12:05] My buddy Danny does a great impression of a cartoon duck. 我朋友丹尼很会演动画片里的鸭子
[12:07] Will that help us? 也许我们可以找他帮忙
[12:09] That won’t even help Danny. 他自己都不能自理了 还是省省吧
[12:12] Hey, Avery, what about Emerson and Carol, 艾芙莉 你觉得艾默生和卡罗尔怎么样
[12:14] the retired actors from the senior center we volunteer at? 我们做义工的老人院里的退休演员
[12:17] You guys volunteer at a senior center? 你们居然在老人院做义工
[12:19] Where do you think we’re going when we say, 你以为当我们说
[12:22] “okay, we’re going to volunteer at the senior center now”? “我们要去老人院做义工了”的时候我们去哪儿了
[12:24] Oh, I thought you were lying, 我以为那只是个出去的借口
[12:26] like when I say, “okay, I’m gonna volunteer at the senior center now.” 就像我每次说“我们要去老人院做义工了”时一样
[12:29] Well, Emerson and Carol are a little old, 但艾默生和卡罗尔有点老啊
[12:33] but I’ll just say that they’re our grandparents. 不过我可以说他们是我们的爷爷奶奶
[12:36] who take care of us, no problem. 专门照顾我们的生活 就没问题了
[12:37] Okay, so let me get this straight. 好的 让我再理一遍
[12:39] We’re gonna get some old actors 我们要让两个老戏骨
[12:41] to pretend to be our guardians in order to tell 假装我们的监护人去阻止一个亿万富翁
[12:43] a billionaire thathe can’t sign our secret talking dog to a modeling contract. 签下我们会说话狗让它当模特
[12:46] Yes. 没错
[12:47] I love this plan. Let’s do it. 我喜欢这想法 咱们行动吧
[12:54] It’s an exciting night, Chloe, 今晚是很特殊的日子 克洛伊
[12:55] being awarded a music badge for learning to play the troop anthem on your recorder. 你将因为学会用竖笛吹队歌而被授予音乐勋章
[12:59] I should get the badge. I had to listen to it 100 times. 那个勋章应该是我的 我的耳朵受了一百多次折磨
[13:02] Just be happy the healthy muffins meeting 你就偷着乐吧 健康松饼集会
[13:04] will distract her from playing Savannah Snoops. 可以让她少想点萨凡纳·斯诺普斯
[13:06] It was no big deal when she was bothering me, 所以她妨碍我是小事一桩
[13:08] but when she disturbs your work, it’s suddenly a problem. 但一旦她打扰你工作 就是个天大的问题是吧
[13:11] Can we go? 我们能走了吗
[13:12] And why are we talking like this? 我们为什么要这么说话
[13:15] Hey, you guys need to leave before tom… 你们得赶紧走了 否则很快
[13:17] …orrow. 很快明天就快来了
[13:18] Tomorrow, the way you guys are lingering, 就你们这速度
[13:21] it’ll be tomorrow before you get there. 要到明天才能到
[13:23] I think you’d wanna get there Todd-ay. 我觉得你还是今天到的好
[13:26] Todd-ay. 今天
[13:28] I once dated a guy named Todd Day. 我曾经约会过一个叫托德·戴的人
[13:31] No, it was Ron Knight. 不对 那是罗恩·奈特
[13:33] No, it was Frank Johnson, but he also confused me, 还不对 那是弗兰克·约翰森 但他总让我摸不着头脑
[13:35] much like this conversation. 就像这场对话一样
[13:38] Savannah Snoops is on the case. 萨凡纳·斯诺普斯会识破你的阴谋的
[13:41] Why are you in a hurry to get rid of us? 你为什么要赶我们走
[13:43] Are you and Avery up to something? 你和艾芙莉是不是有什么不可告人的目的
[13:44] Chloe, Avery and Iare just hangin’ out and watching TV. 我发誓我们只是想看会儿电视而已
[13:47] Go to your thing and leave us alone. 你快出发吧 别管我们了
[13:48] Aha! I got you. 我看穿你了
[13:51] This recorder is actually a lie detector. 这支竖笛其实是个测谎仪
[13:54] If you’re lying, it plays “yankee doodle.” 如果你在说谎 它就会演奏扬基歌
[13:59] I thought so! 我就知道
[14:03] – Are they gone? – Is the coast clear? -他们走了吗 -敌军撤退了吗
[14:07] Yeah. Where’s the old couple? 搞定了 那对老夫妇呢
[14:09] This isn’t a theater, it’s a house. 这哪是剧院 这分明是幢民房
[14:11] You told me we were acting in a theater. 你明明告诉我我们要去剧院的
[14:13] Excuse me for pulling you away from your busy evening 对不起 我知道你晚上还要忙着
[14:16] of complaining about how loud the television is. 抱怨电视太响了
[14:18] It is loud. It’s always loud. 它确实太响了
[14:20] It has to be loud to hear it over you. 要盖过你的嗓子可不得响吗
[14:24] They kind of have a rocky marriage. 他们的婚姻很不怎么和睦
[14:27] Shouldn’t be a problem. 但应该不成问题
[14:29] All right, come on in. 请进
[14:31] Let’s get down to business. 我们来谈正事吧
[14:33] The play that you’re auditioning or is all improvised, so for your audition, 你们要出演的剧完全是即兴的 所以你们今晚的试镜
[14:37] do an improv scene here tonight… 就是做一次即兴演出
[14:39] a big, strange improv scene. 一个异常诡异的即兴演出
[14:43] You’ll be playing the grandparents. 你们将出演爷爷奶奶
[14:45] Or I could be a wide-eyed Minnesota farm girl. 其实我完全可以演一个明尼苏达农场的大眼睛女孩
[14:48] Oh, yeah, there sure is a lot of snow 没错 我的故乡 明尼苏达的确雪很多
[14:50] here in Minnesota where I’m talking to you from. 我就在明尼苏达跟你们说话
[14:54] You’ll take whatever part you can get. 你真以为你有的选吗
[14:57] We’re working in a child’s living room, for crying out loud. 我们的片场是一个孩子的客厅
[15:00] By the way, you have a lovely house. 不过你们家真漂亮
[15:03] Okay, then. Another actor will arrive, 好的 一会儿另一个演员就到了
[15:06] playing the role of the eccentric billionaire 他将扮演一个亿万富翁
[15:08] who wants to sign our dog to a modeling contract. 他的目的是签下我们狗作为他的模特
[15:12] No matter what this guy offers you, your answer should always be no. 不管那个人出多高的价 你们都要拒绝
[15:15] I’m gonna go freshen up. 我要去练习一下
[15:16] On the bus over here, I sat next to a loon who wouldn’t stop yelling! 来这儿的公交车上 我坐在一个整天嚷嚷的疯子旁边
[15:21] – You were sitting next to me. – I know. -你坐在我旁边 -我知道
[15:26] Man, I love that loon on the bus routine. 我爱死公交车上的疯子这一段了
[15:29] I hope they do the one about the food being too hot, 我希望他们能再演绎一次老人院里的
[15:31] like they do at the senior center. “饭太烫了”的场景
[15:33] “You’re blowing soup all over the table.” “你把汤撒得桌上了到处都是”
[15:36] It’s a classic. 太经典了
[15:41] And action. 开始
[15:45] Hello, Mr. Fairbanks. Please come in. 你好 费尔班克斯先生 请进
[15:47] Wait, sir, I can’t… 等等 老板 我进不来
[15:49] Tom Fairbanks, eccentric billionaire. 我是汤姆·费尔班克斯 恶趣味的亿万富翁
[15:52] That’s what the press calls me. 起码媒体是这么说的
[15:53] I prefer billionaire of the people. 我更喜欢“人民的亿万富翁”这个叫法
[15:55] Emerson. The grandfather. 我是艾默生 孩子的爷爷
[15:58] Carol, former wide-eyed Minnesota farm girl… Dontcha know. 我叫卡罗尔 前明尼苏达农场大眼睛女孩 惊讶吧
[16:03] Rein it in, Carol. 控制一下自己 卡罗尔
[16:05] So where are your parents? 你父母在哪里
[16:08] We have a deal to discuss before I head off to the black tie gala 在我去参加一个为我的动物保护机构筹款的黑领结晚会
[16:11] for my animal charity fundraiser. 之前我们可有一笔生意要商量呢
[16:13] I’m presenting a lifetime farty award. 我要去颁发一项终身放屁成就奖
[16:17] Discuss the deal with our grandparents. 和我们爷爷奶奶谈吧
[16:20] They’re our guardians, since our parents spend most of the year away on… 他们是我们的监护人 我们的父母常年在外 因为
[16:23] – Business. – What sort of business? -生意比较忙 -什么生意
[16:25] – They are… – International jewel thieves. -他们是 -国际珠宝大盗
[16:27] – What?! – We’re so ashamed. -什么 -我们太惭愧了
[16:31] Do you really expect me to believe that? 你们脑子进水了吗 居然指望我会相信这鬼话
[16:33] Yeah. Do you? 是啊 你脑子进水了吗
[16:35] This wanted poster doesn’t lie. 这张通缉令可以证明
[16:39] Why would you leave your parent’ wanted poster laying around? 你们为什么要保存你们父母的通缉令
[16:42] They’re the only recent pictures we have of them. 这是我们仅有的他们的照片了
[16:46] Well, since you’re in charge, I’m prepared to offer you 好吧 既然你们是管事儿的 我准备出一百万
[16:50] one million dollars for your dog Stan to be the face of my charity. 来让斯坦为我的慈善机构做形象代言
[16:53] No, I love that dog. 不 我爱那条狗
[16:55] You can’t have him, not for any price. 你不能拿走它 我们的感情是无价的
[16:57] Never, never! 我死都不会给你的
[16:59] Rein it in, grandma. 控制下情绪 奶奶
[17:01] I’m not taking your dog, I’m just hiring him. 我不会拿走你们的狗 我只是想雇而已
[17:05] But I’m prepared to go up to two million. 但我打算提价到两百万
[17:07] No. Nothing. Never. Never. 不 你信不信我和你拼命
[17:11] Better? 现在怎么样
[17:12] Well, there you go, Mr. Fairbanks. 你得到你的答案了 费尔班克斯先生
[17:15] I can’t believe this. I’ve never taken no for an answer before. 难以置信 我从来没被拒绝过
[17:18] First time for everything. 人总有第一次的
[17:19] We learn from our setbacks. Off you go. 我们从挫折中成长 慢走不送
[17:22] Kids, we’re home. 孩子们 我们回家了
[17:23] Perfect. If this is your jewel-thieving parents, 太好了 如果这是你们偷珠宝的父母
[17:25] I’ll make the deal with them. 我要和他们谈谈
[17:27] I’m sure they’ll appreciate a couple of million dollars. 我相信一两百万足以取悦他们了
[17:29] You must be the parents I’ve heard so much about. 你们一定就是这家的父母吧 我听说了一些你们的情况
[17:32] I’m prepared to offer you two million dollars for… 我打算出两百万来
[17:35] Excuse me. 不好意思
[17:38] Again, that’s how it’s done. 再说一遍 看看人家
[17:40] Should’ve gone out to the patio first, but maybe he’s got more coming. 虽然他应该先去院子里 但也许他还没放完呢
[17:44] What are you guys doing back here so early? 你们俩怎么这么早就回来了
[17:45] Never mind that. Who is that man, 别管这事儿了 那个男的是谁
[17:48] and what is he offering two million dollars for? 而且他为什么要给我们两百万
[17:50] That’s Tom. He… 那是汤姆 他
[17:52] A super aggressive modeling agent. 是一个非常穷凶极恶的模特探子
[17:54] He wants me to give up my life, travel the world, doing ad campaigns. 他想让我放弃现在的生活 去环游世界参加广告宣传
[17:57] What? 什么
[17:58] – What? – That’s great! -什么 -这太好了
[18:01] I was once in the modeling game. 我曾经混过模特界
[18:04] I was a living mannequin in the window of Buffum’s department store. 我是巴法姆商场的活体模特
[18:10] It’s an umbrella, not a knife. 我手里拿的应该是把雨伞 不是把刀
[18:14] But Tyler doesn’t want to model. 但泰勒不想当模特
[18:16] No amount of money can make him model. Please don’t make him. 无论多少钱都没法让他动心 请不要逼他
[18:19] All those girls liking me for my looks. 是啊 一想到那么多女孩只因为我的长相而爱我
[18:21] What a nightmare. 简直就是噩梦
[18:24] Whatever that man says, just say no. 无论那个人说什么 拒绝就是了
[18:26] Okay. 好吧
[18:28] And who are they? 那他们是谁
[18:33] They are… 他们是
[18:34] Tom’s former models. 汤姆的前模特
[18:36] Really? 真的吗
[18:37] Really, really, really former models. 真的 真的 是很早以前的模特了
[18:42] That’s right. We’re models. 没错 我们就是模特
[18:46] I knew something was going on here. 我就知道这里有猫腻
[18:48] It’s why I faked a tummy ache 所以我才假扮肚子痛
[18:50] at the healthy muffins meeting to come back early. 从健康松饼集会上早退
[18:52] Savannah Snoops is on the case. 萨凡纳·斯诺普斯进入调查状态
[18:54] Where’s my fedora? 我的侦探帽呢
[18:57] So, where were we? 我们说到哪里了
[18:59] Avery filled us in on who you are, 艾芙莉告诉了我们事情的前因后果
[19:01] and we’re not interested in what you have to offer. I think you should leave. 我们对你的提议没兴趣 请回吧
[19:04] Oh, just hear me out. 听我说完
[19:06] You have an amazingly handsome specimen here. 你这里拥有最出色的模特胚子
[19:09] A furry little fellow that could light up the world. 一个毛茸茸的足以点亮世界的小家伙
[19:14] That may be true, but I don’t think he wants to become a model. 你没说错 但我认为他没有做模特的想法
[19:17] How could you possibly know that? 你怎么看出来的
[19:18] He doesn’t have the mental capacity to tell you. 他又没有能力告诉你
[19:22] Oh, Tyler and I both resent that. 嘿 泰勒和我严正抗议
[19:26] Okay, I resent that. 好吧 我严正抗议
[19:28] I think you’d want to make some honest money, given what you do for a living. 鉴于你的职业 我个人认为你会需要些干净的钱
[19:32] Nobody wants to talk about who does what for a living. 没有人想谈他们的职业
[19:35] I am very well respected in my field. 我在我的领域中可是很有威望的
[19:39] Yes, I can see how much you’re wanted. 是的 我知道你有多“出名”
[19:41] This could not be going better. 这走势太妙了
[19:45] Your offer has been rejected. 我们拒绝你的提议
[19:47] First time for everything. 人总有第一次的
[19:49] We learn from our setbacks. Off you go. 我们在挫折中成长 慢走不送
[19:51] Nobody move! 所有人都不许动
[19:53] Savannah Snoops has solved the mystery of what’s really going on here. 萨凡纳·斯诺普斯搞清楚事情的真相了
[19:59] Chloe, go to bed. 克洛伊 别闹了睡觉去
[20:01] Everything is as it appears, and everyone is who they say they are. 所有事都很清楚 所有人的身份也很清楚
[20:05] Really? 真的吗
[20:06] This man is wearing a tuxedo, so he’s either a magician, 这个人穿着一件西装 要么他是个魔术师
[20:10] or is getting married to… This woman! 要么他是来娶这个女人的
[20:14] I totally saw this twist coming. 我完全预料到了这个转折
[20:18] There’s no way you’re takin’ my lady. 你休想抢我的女人
[20:22] And this man is here because he’s fighting for her. 而这个男人是来夺回这个女人的芳心的
[20:26] Yes, I am. 没错
[20:27] Oh, emerson. 天啊 艾默生
[20:29] Carol. 卡罗尔
[20:32] There’s just one thing I can’t figure out. 只有一件事我搞不懂
[20:34] Who the heck is… 这个人
[20:38] This guy? 又是干什么的
[20:40] I’m Doug. 我叫道格
[20:43] All right, enough. Everybody out. 够了 所有人都给我出去
[20:45] We haven’t negotiated yet. 我们还没谈判呢
[20:47] What do you want, money, private jets? 你想要什么 钱还是私人飞机
[20:50] I’ll bring back the defunct business of your choice. 我甚至可以为你们挽救一个快灭绝的产业
[20:54] Circuit city. 电器城
[20:55] – Linens and things. – Montgomery Ward. -亚麻制品 -蒙哥马利·沃德[美国零售企业]
[20:58] I’ve heard stories. 我听人说过
[21:01] What is wrong with all of you? 你们一帮人是什么毛病
[21:05] And you, handsome, charming British guy. Get outta here. 你 英俊潇洒的英国佬 给我出去
[21:10] Fine, fine. I’ve got more important things to deal with. 知道了 反正我也有更重要的事处理
[21:13] This mutt’s nothing but trouble. 这个呆子就是个大麻烦
[21:15] Don’t listen to him, son. 别听他的 儿子
[21:16] Thanks, dad. 谢谢 爸爸
[21:18] Come on, Doug, let’s roll. 道格 我们该滚了
[21:20] Very funny, sir. 这样很有意思是吗 老板
[21:25] And scene. 全剧终
[21:34] Avery and Tyler succeeded in making sure 艾芙莉和泰勒成功地保证了
[21:37] I did not become rich and famous. 我不会名利双收
[21:39] Yay. 呵呵
[21:41] But it turns out, I love my life just the way it is. 但事实证明 我对现在的生活很满意
[21:45] Although there is one night I wish I could forget. 尽管有个夜晚我永远不想再回忆起
[21:50] All right, Stan, I know you took my sandwich off the table. 斯坦 我知道你从桌上拿了我的三明治
[21:54] Wasn’t me, I tell ya. 我说了不是我干的
[21:55] Hey, I believe you. 我相信你
[21:57] But my partner doesn’t. 但我的搭档就不同了
[21:59] Oh, partner? 你有搭档
[22:00] Susie here… Is a loose cannon 苏茜可是个狠角色
[22:05] who doesn’t play by the rules. 她从不按常理出牌
[22:07] I’m gonna get a juice box and let you two talk. 我去拿盒果汁 你们俩好好谈谈
[22:10] No, no, don’t leave me alone with her. 不 别留下我和她共处一室
[22:12] I’ll talk, I’ll talk. 我这就如实招来
[22:13] We thought so. 我们就知道
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme