Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Yes! The couch is finally clean. 太好了 终于把沙发弄干净了
[00:10] Family, I have a surprise. 同志们 我有一个惊喜
[00:15] So, what looks different? 看看什么变了
[00:17] Let’s see. 我看看
[00:19] Your makeup is running and your hair’s all wet. 你的头发都湿了而且妆都被水冲掉了
[00:21] Wait, is that a new look? It is beautiful. 哦 是新造型吗 你看上去美极了
[00:23] Why would you think this is a new look? 你为什么会觉得这是个新造型呢
[00:26] Because I laughed out loud when you wore that blue lipstick 因为上次你涂蓝色口红的时候我笑疯了
[00:29] and I am not making that mistake again. 吃一堑长一智 我再也不踩这个地雷了
[00:32] No, this is from the steam, and that’s a hint. 不是 这是因为蒸汽啦 给你们提示了哦
[00:35] You walked through a car wash on a dare? 你从洗车机里走过去了
[00:38] I’ve done that. 这我干过
[00:40] You were steaming up the bathroom 你呆在满是蒸汽的浴室里
[00:41] to get your fingers prune-y so you can have grandma hands. 这样你的手指就会变成皱巴巴的像老奶奶一样
[00:45] I’ve done that. 这我干过
[00:48] You were steaming vegetables for a healthy snack. I’ve done that. 你用蒸汽做健康蔬菜小零食 这我干过
[00:52] Sorry, I don’t do stupid things with steam. 对不起 我才不用蒸汽干蠢事呢
[00:56] No. The couch is clean. 都不是 我把沙发弄干净了
[00:59] The couch. 沙发
[01:00] 5’6″, 120 pounds, throws right, bats left. 长五呎六吋 重120磅 投球手在右 接球手在左
[01:04] I’m just kidding. It’s a couch. 开玩笑了啦 只是个沙发
[01:06] Come on, look how clean it is. 看 是不是超干净
[01:09] We finally have our couch back. 我们的干净沙发终于回来啦
[01:10] And to keep it sparkling clean, 为了让它保持一尘不染
[01:12] we’re going to enforce a family rule 我们要定一条家规
[01:14] we’ve been a bit lax about. 之前我们对此太疏忽了
[01:16] No dogs on the couch. 狗不准上沙发
[01:18] No, not the couch. That’s my spot. 不要啊 为什么是沙发 那可是我的地盘
[01:21] This will not stand. 这不能忍
[01:23] Ah, this newly cleaned couch is like 啊 刚弄干净的沙发简直就像
[01:25] a big, steamy love dumpling. 一个巨大的热气腾腾的饺子 美死我了
[01:29] Avery, get Stan off the couch. 艾弗莉 把斯坦从沙发上弄下来
[01:31] What? No, no. This is an outrage. 什么 太过分了
[01:34] I know my rights. Is somebody recording this? 这是对我权益的侵犯 有人作证吗
[01:37] I can’t believe they’re gonna try to keep me off the couch. 不敢相信他们居然想把我从沙发上赶下来
[01:40] What have I ever done on that couch that justifies this? 我在沙发上做了什么居然得到了这种待遇
[01:43] Okay, sweetheart, start jumping, and I’ll meet you in the middle. 好的 宝贝儿 我们一起吃到中间汇合
[02:07] Stan, you’re not allowed on the couch. 斯坦 你不许上沙发
[02:10] This is where you can be. 你可以坐在这里
[02:12] Get in your new dog bed. 快到你的新床上去
[02:14] Let’s see. A smaller, lumpier, 呵呵 比我现在坐的沙发
[02:15] cheaper version of what I’m sitting on now. 更小 更丑 还更廉价
[02:18] Yeah, that’ll woo me. 你以为用这个就可以打发我了吗
[02:19] Kids, get in here. 孩子们 快过来
[02:22] Your dog is on the couch. 你们的狗在沙发上
[02:24] I’ve tried, and I’ve had it. 我试过了 而且我受够了
[02:26] Either get Stan to stay off the furniture, 斯坦要是再上沙发
[02:28] or I’m hiring a professional dog trainer. 我就要请专业驯狗师来了
[02:30] And this time, I’m gonna follow through. 而且这次 不像上次我请的那个芬兰教练
[02:32] Not like that Finnish trainer I hired for myself. 我要全程观察
[02:35] That woman kept yelling at me, and those weights were heavy. 那个芬兰女人让我拿超重的哑铃 还不停地对我大喊大叫
[02:38] Stan, why are you being so stubborn? 斯坦 你为什么要这么固执呢
[02:41] Why can’t you just lie somewhere else? 你为什么就不随便找个别的地方趴着呢
[02:42] ‘Cause the couch muffles my farts. 因为坐在沙发上我放屁你们就听不见了
[02:45] Isn’t that why we all sit on the couch? 这难道不是我们坐沙发的根本原因吗
[02:46] – Yes. – No. -是的 -才不是
[02:48] – Yes? – No. -是吗 -不是
[02:49] You’re doing it right now, aren’t you? 你现在就在放屁 是不是
[02:51] Yes. 是的
[02:55] Look, Stan, dog training won’t be fun for you. 斯坦 听着 驯狗对你来说可一点也不好玩
[02:58] If they think I’m trainable, they have another think coming. 如果你爸妈觉得我可以驯服的话 那他们就大错特错了
[03:01] Professional trainers aren’t pushovers like mom and dad. 专业训练员可不像我爸妈一样容易说服
[03:04] They do this for a living. 他们以驯狗谋生
[03:06] And I sit on couches for a living. 我还以坐在沙发上谋生呢
[03:08] The pay’s not great, but the hours are fantastic, 虽然报酬不高 但是工作时间不长
[03:11] and I don’t have to wear pants. 而且还不用穿裤子
[03:16] Hi, you must be the dog trainer. Come on in. 你一定就是驯狗师了 请进
[03:19] Welcome to our house. 欢迎到我们家
[03:20] When I’m here, this is my house. 当我在这里的时候 这就是我家
[03:22] Now someone get me one of my sodas out of my fridge. 现在来个人从我的冰箱里给我拿瓶我的汽水
[03:26] I’m sorry, we only keep healthy beverages in… 不好意思 我们家冰箱里只有健康饮品
[03:28] Your fridge. 你的冰箱
[03:30] Healthy beverages? 健康饮品
[03:32] Strike one. 一次警告
[03:35] Is that your dog? 那是你的狗吗
[03:38] Yes. I mean, no, it’s your dog. 是的 我的意思是 是你的狗
[03:40] I mean… what’s the answer? 我的意思是 我该怎么说
[03:42] His name is Stan. 他的名字叫斯坦
[03:44] You gave your dog a person name? 你给你的狗起人名
[03:46] Strike two! 两次警告
[03:49] I assume he knows the basic commands. 他应该知道一些基本命令吧
[03:52] Stan, sit. 斯坦 坐下
[04:00] I know why I’m laughing. 我知道我为什么在笑
[04:02] Because your incompetence amuses me. 我在笑因为你们的无能实在让我觉得可笑
[04:04] But why are you laughing? 但是你们有什么可笑的
[04:06] We’ve stopped. 我们已经停下来了
[04:10] Daddy, I thought you said the monster under my bed wasn’t real. 爸爸 你不是说我床底下的怪兽是瞎编的么
[04:13] I didn’t know. 我以前不知道
[04:15] Why are we letting her train Stan? 我们为什么要让她训练斯坦
[04:17] Because she’s the best in the business. 因为她是最厉害的驯狗师啊
[04:20] She may be mean, but she’s not here to be our friend. 她可能是有点讨厌 但她来也不是为了和我们做朋友的
[04:22] She’s here to train Stan. 她来是为了训练斯坦的
[04:24] Why is everyone looking at me? 为什么所有人都在看我
[04:26] Because you’re talking in front of me as if I can’t hear you. 因为你就站在我面前 却像我不存在一样讲我坏话
[04:30] I wasn’t saying friendship was off limits. 我没说交朋友是不可能的事
[04:33] Who knows what could happen? 谁知道呢
[04:36] Sherry, as a psychologist, 雪莉 作为一个心理学家
[04:37] I was wondering if you use any of the traditional 我想问问你会用传统的
[04:40] behavior modification tools. 行为规范工具吗
[04:41] You mean like a spray bottle? 你的意思是说喷雾器之类的东西
[04:43] Yeah, something you might find a little less… 是的 就是能让你觉得
[04:47] Don’t interrupt. 别插嘴
[04:49] I know. He does that. 是啊 他总是这样
[04:51] I tell him, Bennett, don’t interrupt… 我经常跟他说 班尼特 别插嘴
[04:54] Don’t interrupt. 别插嘴
[04:57] I have worked with over 1,000 dogs in my career, 我的职业生涯中训练了上千只狗
[05:00] and do you know how many I’ve failed to train? 你知道我失败了几次吗
[05:02] Zero. 零次
[05:04] I was gonna say zero, because I read that on your website, 其实我本来想说零的 因为我在网站上看到过了
[05:07] but I didn’t wanna interrupt, because you said don’t interrupt. 但我不想插嘴 因为你说过别插嘴
[05:09] Please don’t spray me. Please. 别喷我 求你了
[05:12] I see you people are gonna be an impediment to his training, 你们肯定会妨碍训练的
[05:15] so how do I say this nicely? 委婉点说吧
[05:18] Strike three, get outta here, losers! 三次警告 衰人们 给我出去
[05:21] How would you say that not nicely? 不委婉点你会怎么说呢
[05:24] Get out! 滚出去
[05:29] I did ask. 我居然傻到问这个问题
[05:32] Now, let’s get you off that sofa. 现在 让我把你从沙发上弄下来
[05:35] Stan, off. 斯坦 下来
[05:39] Oh, so that’s how it’s gonna be. 好吧 既然你敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[05:42] Guess I’ll just pull you off that couch. 我就要用暴力手段把你拉下来了
[05:47] What she doesn’t know is I 她不知道的是
[05:48] have spent years mastering the ancient discipline 我有多年看功夫电影
[05:51] of watching kung fu movies on TV. 自学成才的经历
[05:55] Did you just… 你刚才是不是
[05:57] No. Let’s try this again. 这不是真的 让我再试一次
[06:02] You wanna tussle? 想单挑
[06:31] Your kung fu is impressive, 你的功夫不错
[06:33] but it’s no match for my shih tzu jiu jitsu. 但是和我的天狗流星拳比起来就是小巫见大巫了
[06:48] I have been trying to get your attention for an hour. 过去一个小时我都在试图引起你的注意力
[06:51] Huh. I’ve been fantasizing about kung fu for an hour? 啊 我花了一个小时幻想功夫来着
[06:54] That’s less time than usual. 这时间比以前短多了
[06:57] You just sit there, staring off into space. 你只是坐在那里凝视虚空
[07:02] At the risk of getting demon-yelled at, how’s it goin’ in here? 冒着被河东狮吼的危险来问一句 训练进行得怎么样了
[07:07] He’s still on our… your couch. 他怎么还在我们的 你的沙发上
[07:11] No, I think it’s his couch. 不 这是他的沙发了
[07:14] I tried every technique I know, and your dog is untrainable. 我作了一切努力 你们的狗无法驯服
[07:19] I failed. I’ve never failed before. 我失败了 我以前从没有失败过
[07:22] I’m gonna have to update my website, 我得更改我的网站
[07:24] and my letterhead and my pajamas. 还有我的信笺抬头和睡衣
[07:27] That’s right, it says zero 对 我每件睡衣上
[07:29] failures on my pajamas, on every single pair. 都写着零失败
[07:37] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么好了
[07:39] We gave it our best shot to keep him off the couch, 我们尽了最大努力让他从沙发上下来
[07:42] but a professional dog 但是竟连一个专业
[07:43] trainer just told us that Stan is untrainable. 驯狗师都说斯坦无法驯服
[07:45] So from now on, Stan is gonna be… 所以从现在开始 斯坦
[07:48] – Allowed on the couch. – An outside dog. -可以在沙发上呆着 -不允许进入室内
[07:51] Wait. That is markedly different from what I just said. 等等 这和我刚说的也太不一样了吧
[07:59] This is so sad. 这真是太伤感了
[08:01] I can’t even look at him. 我都不敢看他
[08:06] Mom, you can’t do this. 妈 你不能这么做
[08:08] Stan is an inside dog. 斯坦应该在室内呆着
[08:10] He is untrainable. 他无法驯服
[08:11] So’s Tyler, but no one puts him outside. 泰勒也一样 但是没人不让他进来啊啊
[08:14] Actually, yesterday at school, 事实上 昨天在学校的时候
[08:16] – Mrs. Crowley… – You’re not helping. -克劳伊老师她 -你在帮倒忙
[08:19] Honey, are you sure you’re doing the right… 亲爱的 你真的觉得这样做合适吗
[08:21] Yes, we are. 我觉得合适
[08:22] We’re a united front. 我们要统一战线
[08:24] When did we decide… 我们什么时候决定
[08:25] when two people get married, 当两个人结婚时
[08:26] there’s an implicit agreement 默认规则就是
[08:28] that you’ll support each other in anything. 无条件支持另一方的决定
[08:30] The first person who speaks gets to make the rules. 第一个说话的人制定规则
[08:31] Why do you think I married such a slow-talking man? 你以为我为什么要和一个说话这么慢的男人结婚
[08:33] Fine. We’re a united front. 好吧 我们是统一阵线
[08:38] Stan, are you okay? 斯坦 你还好吗
[08:39] Being out here does things to your soul. 被迫呆在外面会让你的灵魂
[08:42] Dark and horrible things. 感到黑暗可怖
[08:44] You’ve only been out here two minutes. 你才在外面待了两分钟
[08:46] You lose track of time up river. 淡淡的忧伤 迷失了时光
[08:50] Stan, why are you acting so crazy? 斯坦 你为什么要这么做呢
[08:52] Why can’t you just stay off 你为什么你不能不上沙发
[08:53] the couch so mom will let you come back inside? 这样妈妈就可以让你进去了
[08:56] Avery, I’m not supposed to talk in front of other people. 艾芙莉 我不能在别人面前讲话
[08:58] I can’t eat at the table. 我不能在餐桌上吃饭
[09:00] I can’t enter any TV singing competitions, 我不能参加电视歌唱比赛
[09:03] and there are so many of them. 还有不计其数的我不能做的事
[09:06] I feel like a second-class citizen. 我就像二等公民一样
[09:09] When I was on that couch, I wasn’t a dog. 但是当我坐在沙发上的时候 我觉得我不是一条狗
[09:11] I was one of you. 而是你们的同类
[09:13] Please, just… don’t take that away from me. 请不要让我失去那种权利
[09:19] Stan, I didn’t realize how much it meant to you. 斯坦 我以前不知道这对你的重要性
[09:22] Of course you’re one of us. 你当然是我们的一员啦
[09:24] How can I be? 我怎么可能是你们的一员呢
[09:25] I’m not even allowed in the house. 我连屋子都进不去
[09:27] And someone keeps deleting my programs from the dvr. 而且有人一直在删我录的电视节目
[09:30] Celebrities are going out of their comfort zone, 现在的明星越来越大胆了
[09:32] Avery, and I am missing it. 艾芙莉 我却把精彩内容都错过了
[09:35] I promise that we will get you back in the house, Stan. 我保证我们会让你重回室内的 斯坦
[09:39] In fact, you know what? 实际上 我有一个更好的主意
[09:41] Maybe we should all live outside in solidarity with Stan. 我们应该和斯坦一起住在外面
[09:45] That will show mom and dad how unfair this is. 让爸妈意识到把他赶出去多么不公平
[09:47] – Okay, kids, lunch. – No way, mom. – 好了孩子们 吃午饭了 – 不 妈
[09:50] We’re taking a stand. 我们要表明立场
[09:51] We’re not going inside until Stan’s allowed back in the house. 除非你把斯坦放进去 不然我们也不进去
[09:54] So could you bring my lunch out here, 所以你能不能帮我把午饭端出来
[09:56] and use the raisins to make a smiley face in the peanut butter? 然后在花生酱上用葡萄干画一个笑脸
[09:58] The kids think they’re going to live outside 孩子们要待在外面抗议
[10:01] in protest until we let Stan be an inside dog again. 除非我们把斯坦放进来
[10:04] Well, when you kids learn that you’re wrong, 好吧 当你们意识到自己的错误的时候
[10:07] you’ll just come back inside. 你们会自己进来的
[10:09] Or we could just tell you to come inside right now. 或者我现在就叫你们进来
[10:11] So I’m a united front with you, 我早上都和你统一战线了
[10:12] but you’re not a united front with me? 现在你不和我统一战线
[10:14] Kids, I support your father’s ridiculous idea 孩子们 我支持你们老爸的可笑想法
[10:18] that you’ll learn that you’re wrong on your own. 等你们自己意识到自己的错误
[10:20] That’s all I’m asking. 我满意了
[10:23] Thanks for doing this for me, guys. 谢谢你们为我所做的这些
[10:25] Of course, Stan. 不用谢 斯坦
[10:27] You know we’d do anything for you. 你知道我们会竭尽所能来帮你的
[10:28] Well, welcome to my yard. 好吧 欢迎来到我的地盘
[10:30] There’s a few things you should know. 事先声明一下
[10:32] Over there is where I pee, over there is where I bury my bones, 那里是我撒尿的地方 那里是我埋骨头的地方
[10:35] and this is where I draw caricatures. 那里是我画漫画的地方
[10:39] You like to water ski, right? 你喜欢滑水 对吧
[10:43] I don’t like this, Bennett. 我不喜欢这样 班尼特
[10:45] It feels like they’re getting away with something. 他们不在总觉得少了点什么
[10:46] I think we should go out there and tell them to come back inside. 我觉得我们应该出去让他们快回到房子里来
[10:48] No, we can’t. They’ve only been out there a few hours. 不行 他们才在外面待了几个小时
[10:51] Soon enough, they’ll get uncomfortable and come in. 很快 他们就会感觉到不舒服然后回来了
[10:54] It’s all in my book of magical parenting tips, Abracadaddy. 这些在我神奇的家教指南书《超级爸爸》里都写着呢
[10:58] Ta-da! 嗒哒
[11:01] Well, the kids don’t look uncomfortable. 他们看上去并没有感到不舒服啊
[11:04] Oh, they’re about to become very uncomfortable. 哦 他们马上就会感到超级不舒服了
[11:07] They left something inside that 他们把一件东西落在里面了
[11:09] they cannot live without. 没有这件东西他们没法活
[11:10] Their cell phone chargers. 手机充电器
[11:13] Ta-da! 嗒哒
[11:15] Who’s your abracadaddy now? 我果然是超级爸爸吧
[11:19] I’ve only got two percent power left. 我手机只有百分之二的电了
[11:21] What do I spend it on? Wait, I know. 这最后百分之二该怎么用呢 我知道了
[11:24] Selfie. 自拍
[11:26] I’m gonna post that on buddybop. 我要把他上传到空间里去
[11:31] No! 不要啊
[11:33] Ha! That is what you get for watching videos all day. 哈 整天看视频的报应来了吧
[11:36] I have been saving my power. 我可是一直在省电呢
[11:38] I have 40% left. 我还有百分之40的电量
[11:39] Yeah, about that. 呃 说起来
[11:41] I’ve been using your phone to check out 我一直在用你的手机翻
[11:43] all the selfies Tyler posted on buddybop. 泰勒空间里的自拍照
[11:46] There’s some real good ones there, guy. 有些看上去帅毙了 哥们
[11:49] You’re at two percent. 你还有百分之二
[11:52] Selfie. 自拍
[11:56] Worth it. 值了
[11:58] Now how am I supposed to text my friends? 这样我怎么和我的朋友们发短信
[12:01] If you wanna talk to your friends, 如果你想和朋友聊天
[12:03] you have to wait to see them at school. 你得等到上学
[12:05] Welcome to my nightmare. 知道我有多惨了吧
[12:07] Why did we just walk out here with what we had on us? 为什么我们就这么孑然一身地出来了呢
[12:11] We should’ve taken our stuff with us. 我们应该带上长期作战的装备
[12:12] Clothes, cell phone chargers, body spray, body wash, body butter. 衣服啊 手机充电器啊 护肤喷雾 护肤水 护肤乳
[12:17] And that’s just the neck-down stuff. 那还只是脖子以下用的呢
[12:19] This is where the real investment is. 真正的投资在往这儿放
[12:23] I should’ve brought my new book called 我应该带上我的新书
[12:24] rock star rabbit loses his guitar. 《摇滚巨星兔子丢了他的吉他》
[12:27] Will he find it? If he doesn’t find it, 他会找到他的吉他吗 如果吉他找不回来
[12:30] will he still be a rock star? 他还能叫摇滚巨星吗
[12:31] Boy, their titles really grab you and don’t let go. 天啊 这书名还真是引人入胜啊
[12:34] All right, we brought you 我们给你们拿了些
[12:37] a few of the essentials you’ll need to survive. 你们生存所需的关键物品
[12:39] Oh, cell phone chargers? 手机充电器
[12:40] No, sleeping bags so you won’t freeze, 不是 防止你们受冻的睡袋
[12:43] and breakfast bars so you won’t starve. 和防止你们挨饿的早餐棒
[12:46] Don’t say essentials if you don’t mean essentials. 不是关键物品就不要美其名曰关键物品
[12:51] I’m starving for information, 我正经历着信息饥渴
[12:53] and I’m freezed out of social interaction. 和社会交流的酷寒
[12:56] Fine. Don’t give me my cell phone charger. 好吧 我不要手机充电器
[12:59] Just tell me what people are saying about my selfies. 只要告诉我我自拍的评论
[13:00] Just tell me. 告诉我就可以了
[13:02] Cell phone chargers are inside, 手机充电器在里面
[13:04] right next to the new rock star rabbit book. 就放在摇滚巨星兔子那本书旁边
[13:07] Just have to realize you’re wrong and come inside. 只要意识到错误再进来就可以了
[13:10] No. We’re doing this for Stan. 不 我们这么做是为了斯坦
[13:12] Yeah, we’re not coming inside until you let him come inside. 是啊 除非你把斯坦放进去 不然我们也不进去
[13:17] Okay, but I hope you realize 好吧 但你要知道
[13:19] rock star rabbit may or may not find his guitar. 摇滚巨星兔子可能或者可能没有找到他的吉他
[13:23] Not my problem. 跟我无关
[13:25] Walk away. Walk away. 淡定走开 淡定走开
[13:34] They spent the whole night out there. 他们在外面过了一晚上
[13:35] I thought you said they’d crack by now. 你不是说他们现在该崩溃了吗
[13:37] They’re gonna crack. It’s just taking longer than I thought. 他们会崩溃的 只是比我预料的时间久一点罢了
[13:40] I don’t have the energy to fight with you right now. 我现在没精力和你吵架
[13:43] – I was up all night. – Worrying about the kids? – 我一晚上没睡 – 担心孩子们
[13:45] No, reading rock star rabbit loses his guitar. 不是 看那本《摇滚巨星兔子丢了他的吉他》
[13:48] That title really grabs you and doesn’t let go. 这书名还真是引人入胜啊
[13:51] Well, I was down here all night so I could be near the kids. 好吧 我一晚上都在下面离他们近一点
[13:55] I slept with my head on the kitchen table. 我趴在厨房桌子上睡着了
[13:57] I have a crick in my neck, Bennett, a crick. 我还落枕了 班尼特 落枕
[13:59] I can do this, but not this. 我可以这样 但不能这样
[14:00] Ow! Okay, I can do it, but… ow! 啊 好吧 我能 但是 啊
[14:03] I’ve had enough. 我受够了
[14:05] I’m going to tell the kids they’re coming inside. 我要叫他们进来了
[14:06] No! We are a united front. 不行 我们要统一战线
[14:09] If you’re gonna say that to me, stand over here, 如果你要对我说那句话 站到这里来
[14:11] because I can’t turn my head, and I wanna scowl at you. 因为我的头转不过来 但是我想鄙视你
[14:21] Oh, it’s not just a dream. 原来我不是在做梦
[14:24] I really am outside. 我还真的在外面
[14:25] Ah, the bounce is gone. 我的头发都没弹性了
[14:29] I was visited in the night by a possum. 晚上我看到一只负鼠
[14:32] I was afraid of it, so I played dead. 我被它吓到了 所以我装死
[14:34] Then he played dead. It was a standoff. 然后它也装死 我们就这么对峙来着
[14:36] Until this morning, when I realized he’d actually died. 今天早上我才发现它真的死了
[14:40] I could’ve been sleeping the whole time. 所以我其实早就可以睡觉了
[14:42] The point is, this isn’t easy for any of us, 重点是 虽然这样做并不轻松
[14:44] but we have to remember why we’re doing this… 但是我们要记住 我们这样
[14:46] for Stan. 都是为了斯坦
[14:48] We can’t go on like this. Look at us, we’re a mess. 不能再这样下去了 看看 我们简直一团糟
[14:53] You like to ride bikes, right? 你喜欢骑自行车 对吧
[14:56] I’m sorry, Stan. We tried. 对不起 斯坦 我们努力过了
[14:58] Oh, so you’re leaving me? 你要抛弃我了
[15:00] I knew you would, you dirty… 我就知道你会这样 你这个脏
[15:02] Stan, no one is leaving you. 斯坦 没人会抛弃你的
[15:03] …haired angel. You dirty-haired angel. 头发的小天使 你这个脏头发的小天使
[15:07] My hair is dirty. 我头发是很脏
[15:08] I’m sorry, hair, you shouldn’t have to suffer. 对不起啦 头发 让你跟我受罪了
[15:10] You didn’t sign up for this. 你是无辜的
[15:12] – Tyler, is your heart beating? – Yes. – 泰勒 你还有心跳吗 – 有
[15:14] – Are you breathing? – Yes. -你还在呼吸吗 -在
[15:16] Then cork it! 那就忍住
[15:19] You’re right. I’m with you guys. 你是对的 我和你们是一个阵营的
[15:21] I’m not going anywhere. 我不会离开的
[15:24] What is that sound? 那是什么声音
[15:26] What is that beautiful sound? 那是什么天籁
[15:28] New hair dryer. Wanna try it? 新吹风机 想来吹一吹吗
[15:34] That doesn’t look street legal. 可是不能在外面用
[15:36] It’s been modified. 那就进来啊
[15:38] Walk away. Walk away. 淡定走开 淡定走开
[15:42] What are we gonna do? 我们接下来怎么办
[15:43] Our alliance is cracking. 我们的联盟正在崩溃
[15:44] By alliance, I mean Tyler. 我指的是泰勒
[15:46] You ladies are holdin’ up great. 你们两个小妞可坚守阵线了
[15:48] We need to put some pressure 我们要给爸妈施压
[15:50] on mom and dad so that they crack first, 让他们先崩溃
[15:53] or you’ll never be an inside dog. 不然你永远也进不去
[15:55] Wait, what if we make ourselves really dirty 我们把自己弄得蓬头垢面
[15:58] and disheveled and embarrass 然后在整个街区面前
[15:59] mom and dad in front of the whole neighborhood? 丢爸妈的脸怎样
[16:02] Stop canine oppression. 停止虐狗
[16:04] Dogs are people, too. 狗也有人权
[16:06] No justice, no selfies. 没正义就没自拍
[16:09] Stan, how is selling your caricatures helping? 斯坦 你为什么要在这儿卖你的漫画
[16:12] Just keeping morale up. 鼓舞士气
[16:14] I made this for you. 这些可是为你们画的
[16:17] You like to protest, right? 你们喜欢抗议 对吧
[16:24] I can’t believe the kids are doing this. 我不敢相信孩子们居然这么做
[16:26] I know, I know. They’ve gone too far. 我知道 他们太过分了
[16:28] Stop canine oppression. 停止虐狗
[16:30] Hey, hey, hey. Will you kids keep it down over here? 嘿 嘿 你们能不能小声点
[16:33] I’m trying to put a ship into a bottle. 我在试图把船放到瓶子里
[16:36] Hey, Mr. Trummer. 嗨 特拉默先生
[16:38] We’re protesting my parents being mean. 我们正在对我们爸妈的恶劣行为进行抗议
[16:40] Oh, glad you cut your hair, Sally. 哦 萨莉 你终于剪头发了
[16:42] Then why are you still calling me Sally? 那你为什么还叫我萨莉
[16:44] All the girls are wearing it short this year. 今年女孩都流行剪短发
[16:47] Hey, Bernadette Peters. 嗨 伯纳黛特·彼得斯
[16:49] Still only funny to you. 只有你觉得好笑
[16:54] Mr. Trummer, our parents made Stan an outside dog. 特拉默先生 我们爸妈把斯坦赶出来了
[16:57] Will you sign our petition against this act of tyranny? 你能不能签名请愿抗议这种暴政
[17:00] I know the schools ain’t what they used to be, 我知道现在的学校和以前不一样了
[17:02] but you do understand what a dog is, right? 但是你们知道狗是什么意思 对吧
[17:05] You do understand that, in my imagination, 你知道在我想象中
[17:07] I’m a kung fu master, right? 我还是功夫大师呢 对吧
[17:10] Don’t come lookin’ to me for support. 别指望得到我的支持了
[17:12] I think your parents are right. 我觉得你们爸妈是对的
[17:14] Completely incompetent as parents, but right. 作为父母完全无能 但是是对的
[17:21] Hey, you want me to raise ’em for you while I’m out here? 你们想让我给他们捐款吗
[17:24] Mr. Trummer, hello. 你好啊 特拉默先生
[17:27] Do you see what’s happening here, Bennett? 看到了吗 班尼特
[17:29] The neighbors are noticing. It’s making us look bad and… 邻居们都注意到了 这让我们很尴尬而且
[17:31] Get out of that thing. 从那玩意儿里面出来
[17:33] I was just checking it 我只是检测一下它的舒适程度
[17:34] to make sure we weren’t being unreasonable. 确认我们没有无理取闹
[17:37] It is a lot more comfortable than you think. 这比看上去舒服多了
[17:41] Well, since you can’t control your own kids, 既然你们管不好你们的孩子
[17:44] I’ll see if I can crank up 我自己拿浇水管
[17:45] my lawn jet sprinkler and hose ’em down for you. 帮你把他们浇一顿吧
[17:48] That won’t be necessary, Mr. Trummer. 没这个必要吧 特拉默先生
[17:51] Neither is putting all my junk mail in your mailbox, 把我收到的垃圾邮件塞到你们邮箱里也没有必要
[17:53] but I still do it. 但我还是这么做了
[17:57] I have had it with the kids. 我受够了
[17:59] We’re just gonna tell them they have to come in. 我现在就要叫他们进来
[18:01] I don’t care if you think they’ll learn the lesson 不管你是不是觉得
[18:02] better by figuring it out themselves. 他们自己醒悟过来会更好
[18:04] Your tips in abracadaddy aren’t presto changing them. 超级爸爸小贴士一点用都没有
[18:08] Ha ha. Magical one, Ellen. 哈哈 说得不错 艾伦
[18:12] Well, we’ve come this far, we can’t cave now. 我们都坚持这么久了 不能现在就屈服
[18:14] Would you get out of the dog bed?! 你就不能从狗床里面出来吗
[18:16] I didn’t even realize I’d gotten back into it. 我都不知道我什么时候回来的
[18:20] Stop canine oppression. 停止虐狗
[18:21] We embarrassed them and they’re not cracking. 我们让他们尴尬但他们并没有屈服
[18:23] People are just making fun of us. 现在大家就是在看我们的笑话
[18:25] Let’s just go back inside. 我们还是回去吧
[18:26] No. We can’t. Some of us still care about Stan. 不要 我们中有些人还关心斯坦呢
[18:31] I still care about Stan. 我也关心斯坦啊
[18:32] You were about to sell him out for some stupid blow dryer. 你为了个破吹风机就要把他卖了
[18:35] If blow dryers are stupid, I don’t wanna be smart. 如果那是个破吹风机的话 我也不想变聪明了
[18:37] Mission accomplished. 那不就结了
[18:40] The two of you fighting is not gonna help Stan. 你们两个吵架对斯坦没有任何好处
[18:45] Kids, in. Now. 孩子们 现在 进来
[18:47] Ellen, in. Now. 艾伦 现在 进来
[18:49] Your way is wrong. 你的方式是错的
[19:02] – What is it, Stan? – We need to end this. – 斯坦 怎么了 – 我们要结束这一切
[19:04] I was brought here to 我被带到这儿来是为了
[19:05] bring the family together not tear it apart. 让这个家庭和睦起来 而不是拆散它
[19:07] Well, that and comic relief. 好吧 是为了家庭和睦和喜剧性调剂
[19:09] The point is, if it’ll stop all the fighting, 重点是 如果能结束你们的争吵的话
[19:12] I’ll be an outside dog. 我可以待在外面
[19:15] These past two days have shown 过去几天你们已经用行动告诉我
[19:16] me that you guys do think of me as an equal. 我在你们眼里是平等的
[19:19] That’s all that really matters. 这才是最重要的
[19:21] That’s very sweet, Stan. 斯坦 你真是太好了
[19:23] But if you’re willing to give in, 不过如果你愿意退让的话
[19:25] maybe you don’t have to give that much. 或许你不需要退让那么多
[19:27] What do you mean? 什么意思
[19:29] Thank you so much for coming, Sherry, on such short notice. 谢谢你一个临时通知就来了 雪莉
[19:32] What else do I have to do? 我还能做什么
[19:35] After I couldn’t train your dog yesterday, 昨天我训练不了你的狗
[19:37] I couldn’t train my next three dogs. 我接下来三条狗都训练失败了
[19:40] I lost my mojo, man. 我的魔力不见了
[19:42] Cancelled all my clients, 我取消了和客户的预约
[19:43] and I’ve just been lounging around the house 就在房子里虚度光阴
[19:46] in my “Zero failure” Pajamas, which are now “One failures.” 穿着我的“零失败”睡衣 哦现在是“一次失败”
[19:53] If you couldn’t train your next three dogs, 如果你接下来三条狗都训练失败
[19:55] shouldn’t it be four failures? 不是应该是四个失败吗
[19:57] I’m a math genius, you know. 我是数学天才
[19:59] I should just go back to my old job. 我应该重操旧业
[20:02] Cleaning circus cages dressed as a clown. 穿得和小丑一样 在马戏团搞卫生
[20:05] At least there, I had my dignity. 至少做那个我还有尊严
[20:08] Well, Sherry, you actually did train Stan. 雪莉 事实上你对斯坦的训练成功了
[20:12] It just took a little while to kick in. 只是反应有点慢
[20:14] Yeah, tell Stan to sit. 是啊 让他坐下
[20:15] What if he doesn’t? 如果他不坐呢
[20:17] You have nothing to lose. Really. 你又有什么可担心的呢
[20:20] Stan. 斯坦
[20:22] Please sit. 请坐
[20:25] I’m sorry, never mind. Do what you want. 对不起 算了 你自便
[20:29] Oh, that felt good. 感觉真好
[20:31] Yeah, something tingled. 什么东西复苏了
[20:33] Tell him to do something else. 让他做点别的
[20:35] Yeah, see if he’ll go to his bed. 让他到自己的床上去
[20:39] Stan, go to your bed. 斯坦 到你床上去
[20:44] Wow, look at that. He went to his bed instead of the couch. 看啊 他到他的床上去了 没上沙发
[20:47] Yes, Sherry’s back. 雪莉回归了
[20:49] This is my house! 这是我的地盘
[20:52] Whoa, this is super comfy. 哇塞 这个超舒服的
[20:54] How did I not know this? 为什么我以前没发现
[20:56] The question is, does it muffle? 重点是 这里放屁会听到吗
[20:57] Oh, it muffles. 听不到
[21:00] This is so great. 这真是太好了
[21:02] Now I can stop telling myself, “You’re not good enough, Sherry,” 现在我可以停止对我自己说“你不够优秀 雪莉”
[21:06] and go back to telling myself, “You can do anything, Sherry. 重新对自己说“你无所不能 雪莉”
[21:09] You have beautiful feet and a winning smile.” “你有一双美腿和战无不胜的微笑”
[21:12] Well, you probably wanna get home and rewrite those pajamas. 你还是回家再改写下睡衣吧
[21:18] Yeah, you’re down to three failures. 是啊 你现在只剩三个失败了
[21:20] Math genius. 数学天才
[21:22] Now that I’m back in business, 现在我要重操旧业了
[21:24] there’s some tennis balls and squeaky toys 我还要从慈善箱把一些
[21:26] I need to get back from the charity bins. 网球和狗玩具拿回来
[21:28] Thanks, Stan. 斯坦 谢谢
[21:30] I was about to become a better person, but now I don’t have to. 我本来就要变成一个好人了 但我现在不必这么做了
[21:34] Well, thank you, Sherry. 雪莉 谢谢
[21:37] This is my house. 这是我的地盘
[21:39] You don’t thank me. I’ll thank myself. 你不要谢我 我会谢我自己
[21:41] Thank you, Sherry. Thank you. 谢谢 雪莉 谢谢
[21:46] Well, there you go, mom. 好了 老妈
[21:48] Stan is officially trainable. 斯坦正式变为可以驯服
[21:50] Well, if he’s willing to stay off the furniture, 既然他能从沙发上下来
[21:53] – I guess he can be an inside dog again. – Thank you, mom. – 那他就可以进屋了 – 谢谢啦 老妈
[21:56] Oh, you may not wanna do that. I’m pretty dirty. 哦 我现在很脏 你可能不想抱我
[21:59] That doesn’t bother a mother. 妈妈怎么会嫌女儿脏呢
[22:02] I was wrong, I was wrong. Strong smells, strong smells. 我错了 超臭
[22:05] I was so glad to bring the family back together again, 能让家庭重归和谐我真是太高兴了
[22:09] and Ellen even said maybe I could go on the couch 而且艾伦说只要我不是很脏
[22:12] as long as I’m not too dirty, 我可以上沙发
[22:13] but frankly, I don’t care about that so much anymore. 不过坦白说 我也不是太在乎这个了
[22:16] What I’m really obsessed with 我现在真的为那本
[22:18] is this rock star rabbit book I’m reading. 摇滚巨星兔子书着迷
[22:20] Rockstar Rabbit’s guitar was lost. 摇滚巨星兔子的吉他丢了
[22:22] It wasn’t in the attic, 既不在阁楼里
[22:23] it wasn’t under the stairs, 也不在楼梯下面
[22:25] it wasn’t on the porch, 不再门廊上
[22:26] or with his friends, the bears. 也没在他的熊朋友那里
[22:29] Wow, these stories really grab you, and don’t let go. 哎 这些故事还真是引人入胜啊
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme