Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Listen, Tyler, I got a call from your teacher, Mrs. Brockman, 泰勒 你听着 我刚刚接到你老师布洛克曼的电话
[00:09] and apparently, you are getting a “D” In your English class. 显然 你这次语文课又得了个D
[00:12] Yes, I’ve been trying to get on the D’s list. 太好了 我一直想挤进D榜呢
[00:15] I think you mean Dean’s list. 你指的应该是优秀生榜吧
[00:18] That’s for people who get A’s. 那些人可都是得A的
[00:19] I know. I’m talking about the list I started 我知道啊 我说的是那些
[00:21] for people who feel left out because they don’t get A’s. 因为没得到A而遭到忽视的学生榜
[00:23] What good is school if you can’t feel good about yourself? 要是你对自己没点自信的话那上学还有什么用
[00:27] Okay. 好吧
[00:29] Look, Mrs. Brockman and I discussed it, 我和布洛克曼老师讨论过了
[00:31] and we came up with a way for you to bring up your grade. 我们想到了个方法 可以让你学习进步
[00:33] Please don’t say homework. 可别告诉我是写家庭作业啊
[00:35] I like to keep my home life and my work life separate. 我只是不想把家庭和学习生活混在一起
[00:37] Can’t you respect that? 这都不行嘛
[00:39] After years of acting in the Shakespeare in the park festival, 鉴于我在游园会上演了莎士比亚的戏剧这么多年
[00:44] they asked me to direct the play Othello. 今年他们要我来执导《奥赛罗》这出戏
[00:47] They couldn’t get anyone else, could they? 他们一定是找不到其他人了吧
[00:48] No, they could not. 是呀 他们没得选
[00:49] The point is, Mrs. Brockman said 重点是布洛克曼老师说了
[00:51] that if you perform in my play, she’ll bring your grade up. 如果你出演这部戏的话 她会帮你提高成绩
[00:53] Come on, Tyler, it’ll be good for ya, 来吧 泰勒 这对你很有帮助
[00:56] and a chance for us to bond. 同时又是个加强我们父子感情的好机会
[00:57] You couldn’t get any guys to be in your play, could you? 你是找不到别的人来演了吧
[00:59] No, I could not. 是 确实没找到
[01:00] And if you don’t do this, 如果你不帮我的话
[01:01] may be forced to play all the male roles myself. 这部戏里的每个男性角色就都得我来演了
[01:04] Hang posters all over your school 想象一下你们学校里贴满了
[01:07] of me in tights saying, 我穿着紧身衣的海报 上面写着
[01:08] – “Come see Tyler’s dad… ” – Okay, I’ll do it. -“来看泰勒爸爸演出哦” -我演就是了
[01:11] – Couldn’t think of a way out, could you? – No, I could not. -想不出别的招了吧 -是 我认输
[01:33] Okay, I think these street racing movies 看来街道赛车类电影
[01:35] have pretty much run out of vehicles to use 把车用得差不多了
[01:36] when they start doing hot air balloon chases. 他们竟然开始用热气球展开追逐了
[01:39] I don’t know. That last crash was pretty exciting. 我也搞不懂 不过最后的那一撞还是挺刺激的
[01:49] What does Avery see in this guy? 艾芙莉看上他哪点了啊
[01:51] Charming, unassuming personality, 帅气的外表 谦逊的个性
[01:53] kind eyes and smile that lights up a room. 善良的眼神还是他那可以照亮整个房间的笑容
[01:58] Come on, Stan. Every time Wes and I are together, 别这样 斯坦 每次我和韦斯在一起的时候
[02:00] you try to wedge yourself between us. 你总是挤在我们俩中间
[02:02] You’re right. He’s in the way. 没错 他挡住我了
[02:05] Let’s do with him what we did with last week’s trash, 我们怎么对待上周的垃圾就怎么对待他吧
[02:08] up until the point where I ate last week’s trash. 当然别太过 比如说某些垃圾被我吃了
[02:10] I’m not eating him. 我才不会吃他呢
[02:12] I can’t wait till we go to Shakespeare in the park together. 我等不及和你一起去公园看莎士比亚戏剧了
[02:15] Me, too. 我也是
[02:15] Finally someone smart I can talk about the plays with afterward. 我终于找到了个足够聪明 能跟我讨论戏剧的人了
[02:19] Totally. But just so you know, 那当然 但是你知道的
[02:21] I love Shakespeare so much, it leaves me speechless, 我特喜欢莎士比亚 都不知道该怎么表达了
[02:24] so you’ll be doing most of the talking. 所以可能大部分时间都是你说
[02:27] I should be going. 我该走了
[02:28] Oh. Parting is such sweet sorrow. 分别是甜蜜的哀伤
[02:31] I was trying to think of a 我刚刚还在想
[02:32] way to say good-bye and you just nailed it. 要怎么和你道别呢 你就先说了
[02:35] Oh, wait, that was Shakespeare, right? 等下 刚刚那句是莎士比亚写的吧
[02:38] – Of course. – Look at us. -没错 -你看咱俩
[02:40] Talkin’ about him already. 已经开始聊起他了呢
[02:43] – See ya. – See ya. -再见 -再见
[02:49] Ugh! That display between the two of you was disgusting. 你俩这样可真恶心
[02:53] I just threw up a little in my mouth, 害我把刚吃进去的东西
[02:55] which I enjoyed, so thank you. 都吐出来了 多谢了你俩
[02:57] Stan, what’s up with you? You’ve been down on Wes for weeks. 斯坦 你怎么了 你一直看韦斯不顺眼
[03:00] There’s just something off about that guy. 我觉得那家伙给我的感觉不对
[03:02] I can’t quite put my finger on it. 但我也指不出是哪不对
[03:04] That’s because nothing is off with him, 那是因为他没什么不对的地方
[03:05] and you don’t have any fingers. 再说你也没手指呀
[03:07] Don’t I? 谁说我没有
[03:10] I’ve been keepin’ this foam finger close by 我留着这个泡沫手指有一年多了
[03:12] for over a year waiting for that moment. 就是为了这一刻
[03:15] Totally worth it. 太值了
[03:17] Avery’s so crazy about that guy, 艾芙莉太喜欢那个男生了
[03:21] but Wes really rubs me the wrong way. 但是韦斯摸我的方式不对
[03:22] Literally. Believe it or not, 真的 不管你信不信
[03:24] there are incorrect ways to pet dogs. 确实有些摸狗的方法是错误的
[03:27] The grating up-rub. 向上摩擦
[03:30] The dreaded pet-pat. 可怕的拍头
[03:34] And the lolli-plop. 用棒棒糖打
[03:37] That’s not petting. That’s just… What is that? 那可不是爱抚 那是 那是什么呀
[03:41] Why would you do that? 你干嘛要这么做呀
[03:45] I did it! I did it, mommy. 妈妈 我做到了
[03:46] I made my own bed every day for a month. 我已经连续一个月每天都自己整理我的床
[03:50] So now I get my own rock star rabbit game on your tablet 所以我现在可以在你的平板电脑上玩摇滚兔了吧
[03:52] just like you promised. 你可是答应过我的
[03:54] I don’t remember promising that. 我可不记得我这么答应过你
[03:55] If you make your bed every day for a month, 如果你连续一个月都整理床的话
[03:59] you’ll get your own rock 你就可以在我平板电脑上
[04:00] star rabbit game on my tablet. I promise. 玩摇滚兔游戏 我保证
[04:03] That’s not my voice. 那可不是我声音
[04:05] “I will not deny that that’s my voice. Ellen Jennings.” “我不会否认那是我的声音的 艾伦·詹宁斯”
[04:11] You can’t keep track of anything. 你居然什么都记得
[04:13] How did you hold onto that for a month? 你怎么把这些都留了一个月的
[04:14] I taped it to my person. 我把这些都放在了我的人身上
[04:15] – Your body? – No, my person. -你身上吗 -不 是我的人身上
[04:21] As soon as this bar loads, you can play. 这个读取完 你就可以玩了
[04:24] Yes! Rock star rabbit and I are gonna collect so many carrots. 太好了 摇滚兔我来了 我要收集多多的胡萝卜
[04:29] Lucky, you just do what you want. 你真幸运 可以做你想做的事情
[04:30] I wish I could just work on my novel. 我多希望我也可以专注地写我的小说
[04:33] That’s right, I’m secretly writing a novel 没错 我正秘密地在写小说
[04:34] about a woman who’s an average housewife by day, 讲述一个白天是普通的家庭主妇
[04:37] but a secret novelist by night. 而晚上是个秘密小说家的女人的故事
[04:39] Her name is Helen. 她叫海伦
[04:41] – Perhaps I’ve said too much. – No, don’t stop. -我是不是透漏得太多了 -没有呀 继续
[04:43] Thanks, hon, I love your enthusiasm for the concept. 宝贝 谢谢你对这个构思如此有热情
[04:46] But I’m not gonna have time to work on my novel 但一旦你爸喊我给他的戏剧帮忙的话
[04:48] once your father asks me to help him with his play. 我就没法写我的小说了
[04:50] He always asks me, and I always say yes. 他总是找我 我也每次都答应
[04:53] – You know why? – 14 carrots! -你知道为什么吗 -有14个胡萝卜
[04:55] Ha, I wish! 我倒希望是这样
[04:57] I help him because I love him. 我愿意帮他是因为我爱他
[04:59] I just hope this year, he decides he doesn’t need my help. 我只是希望他今年别找我帮忙了
[05:02] I just hope this year, she doesn’t insist on helping. 我希望她今年别坚持要来给我帮忙了
[05:05] This play is my thing, 排戏是我的事
[05:07] but she always wants to get in on the action, 但她总以各种行动参与进来
[05:08] and then I gotta find some busywork to keep her happy. 然后我就不得不找些额外的活儿给她做让她开心
[05:11] – You know what she needs? – Another life! -你知道她需要什么吗 -又多一条命
[05:13] I wouldn’t go that far, Chloe. 这我可办不到呀 克洛伊
[05:16] No, I just have to offer her 我得找点小活儿给她
[05:17] some small task and hopefully, she’ll say no. 真希望她会拒绝呀
[05:22] So… you wanna fluff the ruffles on the costumes for the play? 那 你真打算把戏服上的褶皱都弄平吗
[05:26] Of course I do. Why wouldn’t I? 当然啦 要不然呢
[05:30] This is a crazy game. 这游戏可真够疯狂的
[05:33] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是呀 -没错
[05:37] Hey, Stan, what’s going on? 嘿 斯坦 干嘛呢
[05:39] Actually, I need you to say, “What’s up?” 事实上 你应该问我”有事吗”
[05:41] I had this whole thing worked out where you say, 这样你问我的时候我就可以说了
[05:43] “What’s up?” And I say, “Something big.” 你问”有事吗” 我就会说”有大事”
[05:45] So go ahead. 所以你先说
[05:47] Okay. Fine. What’s up? 好吧 有事吗
[05:49] Nothin’ much. Ah, dang it. 没什么事 噢 该死
[05:52] Anyway, I just spent the day following Wes around. 我今天跟踪了韦斯一天
[05:55] Don’t worry, he didn’t recognize me. 别担心 他没认出来是我
[05:57] I was in disguise. 我做好了掩护
[06:03] Nothin’ to see here, folks. 伙计们 这儿没什么好看的
[06:05] Just a dog at the park lookin’ for a little pickup game. 不过是只狗在公园里打打球
[06:09] Played some college ball, came off the bench. 来场大学篮球比赛 替补出场
[06:12] Don’t wanna intimidate anybody. 没想要吓到谁
[06:16] In retrospect, the b-ball duds 现在想起来
[06:18] may have attracted more attention than I wanted. 那套球服可比我想象中的要更引人注意
[06:20] Or maybe it was this. 也有可能是因为我的球技
[06:23] All day, Avery, all day. 可以转一整天哦 艾芙莉 一整天
[06:28] Anyhoo, I think you’ll find everything you need to know in here. 不管怎么样 你想要知道的东西都在这里
[06:36] I can’t believe you spied on Wes. 我不敢相信你竟然监视韦斯去了
[06:38] What were you thinking, Stan? 斯坦 你在想些什么呢
[06:40] There’s nothing even incriminating about these photos. 这些照片里没一点不正常的东西啊
[06:42] Oh, yeah? 哦 看仔细咯
[06:44] What about that one of him ordering a sandwich? 你看他点三明治那张
[06:45] What about it? 这张有什么吗
[06:47] He mispronounced mayonnaise. 他发错了蛋黄酱的音
[06:50] You’ll have to take my word on that. 你可得相信我说的话
[06:52] You know what, Stan, you’re wasting my time. 斯坦 你知道吗 你这是在浪费我时间
[06:55] When are you gonna realize that Wes is a really good guy? 你什么时候才能意识到韦斯是真的很不错呢
[06:58] Wait a minute. Who’s this he’s sitting next to? 等下 坐他边上的是谁
[07:02] Just some attractive mystery 这是几个小时前
[07:03] girl he was talking to for a few hours. 和他聊天的一个迷人的神秘女孩
[07:05] Now check out the next one. 现在你看下一张
[07:07] He’s steppin on a crack. 他正踩在裂缝上呢
[07:09] Does he not even care about his mother’s back? 他就一点都不在乎他妈妈以后的生活了吗
[07:11] What is going on here? 他们到底在干嘛
[07:14] He can’t be with another girl. 他怎么能和别的女孩子在一起呢
[07:16] He’s my boyfriend. I’m gonna go talk to him. 他可是我男朋友啊 我得找他谈谈去
[07:19] Good. And while you’re there, 非常好 对了 待会儿你去的时候
[07:21] please tell him there’s no such thing as “Maynnaise.” 记得告诉他蛋黄酱可不是那么读的
[07:23] If you don’t know, just say Mayo, dude. 如果你不会读的话 直接说Mayo也行
[07:28] If you are, like, so fond over her iniquity, 要是您对于一个失节之妇 还是这样恋恋不舍
[07:33] give her patent to offend, for if it, you know, touch not you, 那么索性放任她吧 因为既然 那啥 您自己也不以为意
[07:37] it comes near nobody, yo. 当然更不干别人的事 懂吧
[07:42] Don’t normally take a bow in the middle of the scene 一般情况下不要在场景里随便鞠躬
[07:45] among many other unique choices, yo. 尤其是当你有其他更好的选择的时候 懂吧
[07:48] I kind of like this acting thing. 我觉得我开始喜欢上表演了
[07:51] I know. Isn’t it exhilarating, 我知道 是不是很有意思
[07:53] connecting across the centuries with the mind of a brilliant author? 穿越世纪 与才华横溢的作家用这样的方式交流
[07:57] No, I just meant it combines 那倒不是 我是觉得
[07:58] my two best skills… looking good and being outside. 表演结合了我最棒的两个技能 长得好看和待在室外
[08:02] Hey, Wes. 嘿 韦斯
[08:04] What you been up to all day? 你这一整天都干嘛了
[08:06] Just reading some Shakespeare. 读些莎士比亚的作品
[08:07] So you’ve just been sitting here alone? 所以你一直都是一个人待在这咯
[08:10] All alone. Just me and my boy, Billy shakes. 一直都一个人啊 只有我和我的莎士比亚
[08:14] Oh, really? Then who’s this? 是嘛 那这个人是谁
[08:19] How did you get these? 你怎么搞到这些照片的
[08:20] Never mind that. Who’s this handsy little strumpet? 这个不重要 这个小贱人是谁
[08:24] Okay, fine. 好吧 是这样
[08:26] She was teaching me about Shakespeare. 她在帮我了解莎士比亚
[08:28] I was embarrassed to tell you 我不好意思告诉你
[08:29] that I don’t know as much about this as you do. 我对他没有你那么了解
[08:32] I didn’t want you to think 我不想我们在一起的时候
[08:33] I was stupid when we saw the plays together. 你会觉得我很笨
[08:35] Listen, I have fake tutored 听着 我也曾经假借辅导的名义
[08:36] to get close to a guy I like… don’t ask… 去接近一个我喜欢的男生 别插话
[08:39] so I know how these things go. 所以我知道她打的什么主意
[08:41] Why did she have her hands on your heart? 她干嘛要把手放你心上
[08:43] She was just showing me how the iambic pentameter rhyming scheme 她是为了告诉我五音步抑扬格的韵律
[08:46] mimics the heartbeat. 是模仿心跳的
[08:47] It does do that. 确实是这么回事
[08:50] Wait, this all makes sense now. 那这一切都说得通
[08:52] You went through all of this trouble just to impress me? 你为我做了这么多努力
[08:55] Aw, that is so romantic. 这真是太浪漫了
[08:59] Shall we talk about what you learned? 那我们一起讨论下你刚刚都学了些什么吧
[09:01] Avery, you spied on me. 艾芙莉 你居然监视我
[09:03] I don’t think I can be with someone who doesn’t trust me. 我无法和一个不相信我的人在一起
[09:17] Stop telling me what to do. 别告诉我我该做什么
[09:19] You’re not the boss of me. 你又不是我老板
[09:21] Stan, wake up. 斯坦 醒醒
[09:23] Oh! Hey, Avery. 哦 是你呀 艾芙莉
[09:24] I was just having that dream where you were the boss of me, 刚刚我正做梦呢 梦里你是我老板
[09:28] and I was totally cool with it. 可真是棒极了
[09:30] Do you have any idea what 你知道
[09:31] just happened between Wes and me at the park? 我和韦斯刚刚在公园都发生了些什么吗
[09:33] Yes, I was sort of there. 知道啊 我当时也在那儿
[09:36] I didn’t wanna make the same mistake as last time, 我不能再犯和上次一样的错误了
[09:38] so this time, I went as a golfer. 所以这次 我装成了高尔夫球手
[09:42] You completely ruined things with Wes for me. 我和韦斯的关系都被你给毁了
[09:45] I don’t know if you’re jealous, or what your problem is. 我不知道你这么做是因为嫉妒 还是什么别的问题
[09:47] My problem is, 我的问题就是
[09:49] if I keep splitting my time between basketball and golf, 如果我一直在篮球和高尔夫球之间摇摆不定
[09:52] I’ll never get good at either one. 我就会哪一样都玩不好
[09:56] Robert, grab my clubs. 罗伯特 拿好我的球棒
[09:57] We’re going to the driving range. 我们去高尔夫球场
[10:01] I’ll tell you why I bother practicing. 你知道我为什么这么在乎练球嘛
[10:03] Because someday, I’m gonna have a drink named after me 因为总有一天 我会有一款以我名字命名的饮料
[10:05] that’s half lemonade, half toilet water. 一半柠檬汁 一半马桶水
[10:07] Now come on! 出发吧
[10:12] So, getting your lines down? 你的台词都记住了吗
[10:15] Yep, I got ’em all down, 是啊 我都记下来了
[10:16] on the back of this kid who stands in front of me in act two. 记在了第二幕站我前面那孩子的背上
[10:20] Is that why instead of going where I directed you to, 这就是你不站在我给你安排的位子上
[10:22] you just kept following him around the stage? 而跟着这孩子满舞台绕的原因吗
[10:24] That, and he smells like waffles. 是啊 而且他笑起来像华夫饼
[10:28] Look, Tyler, acting is not just about learning the lines, 泰勒 你听好了 表演不仅仅是让你背台词
[10:31] or writing them down on people. 或是把它们写在哪个人身上
[10:34] It’s about understanding how the character thinks and feels. 表演是为了让你去理解你的角色的想法和感受
[10:38] Your character, lago, succumbs to jealousy. 你的角色 伊阿古 充满了嫉妒心
[10:42] Or, as Shakespeare called it, the green-eyed monster. 或者如莎士比亚所述 绿眼的妖魔
[10:45] You see, he used words in new and inventive ways. 你看啊 他的用词多么有新意 多会创新
[10:49] I get it. 我明白了
[10:51] It’s like how I call tacos crunchy meat boats. 就像我把墨西哥玉米卷叫做脆肉船一样
[10:54] Yes, son, you are the Shakespeare of your generation. 是啊 儿子 你是你们这一代人的莎士比亚
[10:58] The point here is that Iago was jealous of Othello 这里的重点是伊阿古嫉妒奥赛罗
[11:01] which led him down a very dark path. 所以他让奥赛罗走向了黑暗的深渊
[11:03] Avery said I was jealous. 艾芙莉说我是因为嫉妒
[11:06] See, it’s jealousy that 正是因为嫉妒
[11:07] causes people to hurt those that they care about. 使得人们去伤害了那些他们所在乎的人
[11:10] I care about Avery, and I hurt her. 我在乎艾芙莉 我却伤害了她
[11:13] But I would’ve known if I had done that. 但是我却并没意识到我伤害了她
[11:15] But they often don’t know they’ve done that. 但人们往往伤害了别人却不自知
[11:16] That’s me! 我就是这样
[11:19] I’m jealous of Avery’s relationship with Wes. 我嫉妒艾芙莉和韦斯关系亲密
[11:21] Gotta make things right. Pick up my ball, Robert. 我得做些什么来弥补 罗伯特 把我球捡起来
[11:25] Guess you won’t be teaching me 估计你今天是不会
[11:26] life lessons using golf as a metaphor today. 用高尔夫来给我上什么人生课程了
[11:30] It all makes so much more sense now. 这样表演就更有意义了
[11:33] It’s not just a bunch of words I’m reading off waffle’s back. 它不只是去读我写在那个华夫饼脸孩子背上的台词
[11:37] You’re really taking this seriously. 你终于开始认真对待表演了
[11:40] Proud of you, son. 儿子 我真为你感到骄傲
[11:41] Thanks, dad. 老爸 多谢夸奖
[11:43] I didn’t know working with you would be so cool. 原来和你一起工作这么有意思
[11:44] I don’t know if I can express how much that means to me. 这对我的意义太大了 我都不知道该怎么表达了
[11:49] We both know you can, so let’s get it over with. 咱俩都明白你会怎么表达的 所以直接略过吧
[11:52] Get it in here. 来抱一下
[11:56] Well, I got all the ruffles fluffed for your father’s play. 我把你爸戏里的那些衣服褶皱都弄平了
[12:01] Jump through the hoop. 跳过那铁环
[12:02] Exactly. You get it. 对 就是这么回事
[12:04] I need to get back to my secret novel. 我现在要开始忙我的小说了
[12:06] Helen’s found the hidden 海伦在公共图书馆内部
[12:07] chamber inside the heart of the public library. 找到了属于自己的那间密室
[12:10] And she’s not alone. 从此她不再孤单
[12:13] Let’s hope your father doesn’t dump any more work on me. 祈祷你爸别再给我安排什么工作了
[12:15] I’m gonna have to dump more work on her. 我得再给她安排点事做才行
[12:18] She fluffed all the ruffles. 她把所有褶皱都弄平了
[12:20] That was supposed to keep her busy for the rest of the week. 这些本来该够她忙一个星期的了
[12:23] Now I’m gonna have to find something else for her to do. 现在我又得找些别的事给她做才行
[12:24] You can do it, rock star. 你能行的 摇滚明星
[12:25] Well, I do what I can to make her happy. 那当然 我会尽我所能让她开心的
[12:29] So I finished the ruffle fluffing. 我把那些褶皱都弄平了
[12:31] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[12:33] So I don’t suppose you want something else to do. 所以你应该不想再做这些事了吧
[12:36] Sure, if you want. 没事啊 如果你需要帮忙尽管说
[12:38] Print the programs? 那打印节目单
[12:40] Age them, roll them all into scrolls? 等墨干了以后 把它们卷起来可以吗
[12:42] That’s the perfect use of my time. 这些事交给我做真是太合适不过了
[12:46] Ugh, trapped in a maze and can’t get out. 唉 困在迷宫里出不来了
[12:54] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[12:57] Avery, I realize that Wes is a good guy, and I was just jealous. 艾芙莉 我觉得韦斯很好 我是因为嫉妒才做了那些事
[13:01] I’m really sorry, but I think I may have fixed it. 我很抱歉 但我想我已经弥补了我的过失了
[13:04] Hi, Wes, it’s Avery’s cousin. 你好 韦斯 我是艾芙莉表哥
[13:07] Uh… Iago. 呃 我叫伊阿古
[13:10] Yeah, that’s my name. 是 我就叫这个名
[13:12] Iago? 伊阿古吗
[13:14] It’s Gaelic. 是盖尔语啦
[13:15] It means nothin’ weird goin’ on here. 意思是这边一切正常
[13:17] So anyhoo, I’m calling to tell 总之 我打这个电话
[13:20] you Avery had nothing to do with those photos. 是为了告诉你 那些照片和艾芙莉一点关系都没有
[13:24] I took them because I’m very protective of her. 是我拍的 因为我总是想保护好她
[13:26] And just so there’s no hard feelings, 所以请你别见怪
[13:28] I can cut you a deal on a couple of 8×10’s, 我可以给你把照片裁几张13吋的
[13:30] some wallet-sized, maybe a button. 几张钱包大小的 再做一个徽章
[13:32] The holidays are coming up. 假期马上就要到啦
[13:35] Did he believe you? 他信你了吗
[13:36] At first, yes. 一开始信了
[13:38] And then you kept talking. 然后你们就继续聊下去了
[13:39] Avery, please, I’m telling this story. 艾芙莉 别打断 听我说下去
[13:42] So anyway, then I kept talking. 然后 我就继续和他聊
[13:45] So I’ll take three buttons, 那你给我做三个徽章
[13:47] the 8×10, and a picture of me on the cover 一张13吋的 再给我做一个
[13:50] of sports hero magazine. 我在《体育英雄》杂志上的封面照
[13:52] That’s one of my biggest sellers. 那个卖得最好了
[13:55] So I’ll get all those to you next time you’re over here. 下次你来的时候我把这些拿给你
[13:58] Over where? 来哪里
[13:59] You know, at Avery’s. 艾芙莉家啦
[14:01] You’re staying at Avery’s? 你住在艾芙莉家吗
[14:02] I’m over there all the time, and she never mentioned you. 我经常去 怎么从没见她提过你
[14:05] What’s going on here? 这到底是怎么回事
[14:08] So you made him suspicious? 也就是说你让他产生怀疑了吗
[14:09] Don’t worry. I invited him over so we can talk it out in person. 别担心 我邀请他过来 我们好好聊一聊
[14:14] – Stan, why would you… – Shh. -斯坦 你为什么 -嘘
[14:16] Trust your dog. 相信我
[14:20] So when I come over, 所以我去的时候
[14:22] I can’t see you cause you’re gonna be in 你因为在热气球追逐的过程中受伤了
[14:24] a full-body cast from a hot air balloon chase 浑身打满了石膏 没法见我
[14:26] just like the one Avery and I recently saw in a movie. 就像我和艾芙莉最近看的那部电影里一样
[14:29] Yes. That is exactly what I just said. 是的 就是这样
[14:32] Full-body cast from head to tail… toe. 全身石膏 从头到尾巴 是脚趾
[14:34] Toe to tail. Head to tail. 脚趾到尾巴 是从头到尾巴
[14:35] Whoa, how’d it get back there? 咦 怎么又给说回去了
[14:38] For some reason, 不知道为什么
[14:40] that last thing made him even more suspicious. But don’t worry. 最后那句话让他疑心更重了 不过别担心
[14:43] We’ll clear it all up when he’s over here tonight 等他今晚过来看到我浑身打满石膏
[14:45] to see me in my full-body cast. 一切就都解释清楚了
[14:47] What?! Why would you invite him to come over tonight? 天呐 你干嘛要喊他今晚过来
[14:50] I couldn’t have him come over now. 我总不能让他现在就来吧
[14:52] I’m not in a full-body cast yet. 我还没打石膏呢
[14:55] Use your head, Avery. 动脑子想一下想啊 艾芙莉
[14:56] – Stan, I… – Shh. -斯坦 我 -嘘
[15:03] Well, that’s 300 scrolls. 三百份都在这里了
[15:05] They’ll be lucky if 60 people show up, but it’s fine, it’s fine. 能有六十个人能来看演出就不错了 不过没关系
[15:09] Up, down, up, down. 向上 向下 向上 向下
[15:10] You’re right, I’m like a puppet on a string. 你说的对 我就像弦上的木偶一样
[15:12] Dance, Pinocchio, dance. 跳舞啊 匹诺曹 跳起来
[15:15] Left, right, left, right, left, right. 往左 往右 往左 往右 往左 往右
[15:17] All right, Chloe, you made your point. 行了 克洛伊 我懂你的意思
[15:18] No need to belabor it. 不用反复刺激我了
[15:20] I’m just gonna tell your father that I can’t help him anymore. 我待会儿就去告诉你爸 我帮不了他了
[15:23] I need to get back to my novel. 我得回去写我的小说去
[15:25] When we last left Helen, 我们上次讲到海伦
[15:26] she was encaged in the zoo after having been 被误认为是一只熊猫
[15:28] mistaken for a panda and I need to rewrite that, 被关进了动物园里 这段太差劲了
[15:31] because it’s incredibly stupid. 我得重写
[15:36] I can’t believe your mother finished all these. 真不敢相信你妈居然把这些都弄好了
[15:39] This has gotta be like, 300. 看上去差不多有三百份
[15:41] We’ll be lucky if 60 people show up. 能来六十个人就不错了
[15:44] If another musical note drops from the sky, 只要再有一个音符从天上掉下来的话
[15:47] the drawbridge will open. 吊桥就能打开了
[15:48] You’re right, Chloe. 你说得对 克洛伊
[15:50] I should just tell her I don’t need her help. 我应该告诉她我不需要她帮忙了
[15:52] – I can’t help you anymore. – I don’t need your help anymore. -我没法再帮你了 -我不需要你再帮忙了
[15:55] You really get me. I love you so much. 你真懂我 我太爱你了
[16:01] Ew, gross! 真恶心
[16:02] Chloe, that’s not a very nice thing to say. 克洛伊 这么说可是很不礼貌哦
[16:04] I think she’s talking to the game. 我觉得她是在对游戏说呢
[16:06] No. No, I am not. 没 不是对游戏说的
[16:13] When Wes comes to meet lago… 当韦斯来见伊阿古的时候
[16:15] hey, that’s the name of my character… 这可是我扮演的角色的名字
[16:17] not important. 这个不重要
[16:19] We’ll need a full-body cast laying on the bed 当斯坦在床下说话的时候
[16:21] while Stan talks from under the bed. 我们需要有个人躺在床上
[16:23] So to make the plaster cast, 所以为了做这个石膏模型
[16:25] I just need to use your body as a mold. 我想用你的身形来做模子
[16:27] Only if I can fill it with grape juice after, 只要我等会儿往里面灌满葡萄汁
[16:30] and put it in the freezer to 然后放进冷冻室
[16:31] make a life-sized Tyler pop. Yeah, that’ll work. 就能做个真人大小的泰勒棒冰了 就这么干
[16:36] Oh, and I have to be at the 对了 我今晚得去公园演戏
[16:37] play in the park tonight, or I’ll let dad down. 要不然老爸会失望的
[16:39] Not a problem. 没问题
[16:40] I’ll cut you out in plenty of time to make it to the play. 我会把你从模型里切出来 这样你就能去演戏了
[16:42] And do I still get the life-sized Tyler pop? 那我还能得到真人大小的泰勒棒冰吗
[16:44] Well, this whole plan is 当然啦
[16:46] built on a foundation of lies, so sure, why not? 反正整个计划就是一堆谎言构成的 有何不可
[16:48] Sweet. 太好了
[16:54] What’s taking so long? The play’s gonna start soon. 怎么花了这么长时间 演出就要开始了
[16:57] I thought these clippers would be strong enough to cut it. 我原以为这剪刀够锋利 能把这玩意儿切开的
[16:59] Avery, if you don’t get me outta here right now, 艾芙莉 要是你不马上把我放出来的话
[17:01] I’ll never forgive you. 我永远都不会原谅你的
[17:02] Tyler, you let a 14-year-old girl put you in a full-body cast. 泰勒 你让一个14岁的小女孩把你浑身打满了石膏
[17:06] Shouldn’t you really be more mad at yourself? 你不应该对自己生气嘛
[17:10] Well, I got all Wes’ pictures. 我把韦斯的照片都拿来了
[17:13] He went for the back-to-school package, 他想要的是返校套餐
[17:15] but I’m only charging him for the value pack. 但我只收他超值套餐的钱
[17:17] See, that’s how you build repeat business. 这样就有回头客了
[17:22] Avery, that’s my phone. 艾芙莉 我电话响了
[17:24] It’s probably dad calling. Will you answer it? 估计是老爸打来的 你能帮我接一下吗
[17:26] I could, but I’m kind of in the middle of something. 我倒是想啊 不过我正忙着呢
[17:28] – Bigger fish. – Sharks, tuna, grouper. -很重要的事 -鲨鱼 金枪鱼还是石斑鱼
[17:30] Why would you ask me that? 你干嘛问我这个
[17:32] Don’t we have more important things to deal with? 我们不是有更重要的事要忙嘛
[17:34] Oh, cool, are you making Tyler pops? 好酷啊 你们是在做泰勒棒冰吗
[17:37] I heard this might be happening. 我可是听说了哦
[17:39] Get me out of this stupid cast. 快把我从这石膏里放出来
[17:41] And someone please answer my phone. 拜托来个人帮我接一下电话
[17:44] You got Chloe. 我是克洛伊
[17:46] That’s how they talk on TV. 电视上的人都这么说话
[17:48] Chloe, where’s Tyler? 克洛伊 泰勒在哪
[17:50] He’s one of the most important people in the cast. 他可是戏里重要角色之一啊
[17:53] I think he’s the only person in the cast. 我还以为就他一个演员呢
[17:56] Well, he may feel that way. I need to talk to him. 他自己说不定也这么觉得 把电话给他
[17:59] He can’t, he’s trying to get out of the cast. 他接不了电话 他正在想方设法从石膏里出来呢
[18:02] Chloe, he’s probably just nervous. 克洛伊 他可能只是太紧张了
[18:03] Tell Tyler he’ll do fine in this cast, 告诉泰勒这次他会做的很好
[18:05] and even better in the next one. 而且往后下一个角色会越来越好
[18:07] Tyler, daddy says when you get out of this cast, 泰勒 老爸说你从这个石膏模型出来了之后
[18:09] he’s gonna put you in another one. 他要把你放进另外一个
[18:11] Oh, man, he’s really mad at me for not being there. 完了 我现在还没过去 老爸真的生气了
[18:15] Tell him it’s not my fault. 告诉他这不是我的错
[18:17] He should blame the person who put me in this cast. 他要怪就怪那个把我放进去的人
[18:18] He said you should blame the person who put him in the cast. 他说你应该怪带他进戏的那个人
[18:21] I thought it would be good for him. 我还以为演戏对他有好处呢
[18:23] I guess I see how it would keep him out of trouble. 我想我还是先看看怎么帮他摆脱烦恼吧
[18:26] Just tell him I’m sorry. 告诉他我很抱歉
[18:28] I really thought he had the acting itch. 我真的认为他很有表演天赋
[18:30] Daddy’s sorry you had the itch. 老爸听说你很痒感到很抱歉
[18:33] I didn’t have an itch before you said it, 你说之前我还不觉得痒
[18:35] but now it’s all I can think about. 但我现在想的全是这个
[18:37] So itchy. 痒死了
[18:40] Your attention, please. 请大家集中一下
[18:42] Tyler is not coming. 泰勒今天不来了
[18:43] I will be playing Iago. 将由我来扮演伊阿古
[18:46] Waffles, I need you to stay close to me 华夫饼男孩 你到时候离我近点
[18:48] so I can read my lines off your back. 这样我才好念你背上的台词
[18:53] My gosh, Wes is here. 天呐 韦斯来了
[18:54] You have to stay in the cast until he leaves. 你得一直在这模型里待到他走为止
[18:56] I’m not playing along. 我才不要就这么待着呢
[18:57] I’ll make noise, I’ll say things, 我要制造噪音 我要说话
[18:59] I’ll tell him I’m not really Iago. 我要告诉他我不是真的伊阿古
[19:01] If you blow this for me, Tyler pops will never be fully realized. 要是你给我弄砸了 泰勒棒冰你就别想了
[19:04] They’ll remain a beautiful, life-sized, 到时候它们会变成个漂亮的 和你一样大的
[19:07] ice-cold purple apparition that taunts you from afar. 冰冷的紫色幽灵在远处嘲笑你
[19:10] Curse me for daring to dream big. 我有远大梦想难道错了吗
[19:16] Wes, this is my cousin lago. 韦斯 这是我表哥伊阿古
[19:18] Wow, guess you weren’t lying about the body cast. 看来你说你全身打石膏还真不是假的
[19:21] Of course I wasn’t lying. 我当然没骗你啦
[19:23] Who would lie about being in a body cast, 谁会在自己全身打石膏啊
[19:25] or being a photographer, or being human? 成为摄影师啊 或者是个人啊这种事上撒谎呢
[19:28] Not this guy. 当然不是这个人啦
[19:30] Okay, so how did this really happen, 好吧 这到底是怎么回事
[19:32] ’cause I know it wasn’t in a hot air balloon chase. 因为我知道你并不是真的去参与了热气球追逐
[19:34] No, of course not. 当然不是
[19:36] He just tells people that 他之所以这么告诉别人
[19:37] because what really happened was too embarrassing. 是因为他觉得很丢人
[19:39] You know how people slip on banana peels in cartoons? 你知道动画片里人们都是怎么踩到香蕉皮然后滑倒的吧
[19:41] That is what he did. 他就是这么摔的
[19:43] I was watching one of those cartoons, 我当时正在看动画片
[19:46] and I laughed so hard, I fell off my roof. 我笑的太狠了 从房顶上摔了下来
[19:48] Well, there you have it. 然后你就成这样了
[19:50] You’re probably wondering why I was watching cartoons on the roof 你一定好奇我干嘛要在房顶上看吧
[19:52] Nobody’s wondering that. 没人好奇这个
[19:55] It’s the only way I can see my neighbor’s TV. 因为只有这样我才能看到邻居家的电视
[19:58] And that explains everything. 所以就成了现在这样
[20:01] You see, my TV broke in a hot air balloon chase. 我的电视在热气球比赛中摔坏了
[20:04] Really? 真是这样吗
[20:06] Okay, Avery, I think I see what’s going on here. 艾芙莉 我知道是怎么回事了
[20:09] – You do? – Your cousin is a loon. -真的吗 -你表哥是个笨蛋
[20:12] No, I’m not. 不 我才不是呢
[20:14] A loon is a Canadian bird. I’m an American human. 潜鸟是一种加拿大鸟 我可是个美国人
[20:18] Sorry. 不好意思
[20:21] I think I just have to accept if I’m gonna be with you, 看来如果我想跟你在一起的话
[20:23] that crazy things are gonna happen. 就不得不坦然接受那些疯狂的事情
[20:25] Would you? That would make things so much easier. 真的吗 那真是太好了 一切就简单啦
[20:31] So I’ll meet you at the park later for the play. 那等会儿我们公园见 一起看表演
[20:34] Ah, don’t forget your pictures. 对了 别忘了你的照片
[20:36] Tell your friends. 告诉你的朋友们
[20:38] Your face on a throw pillow. 你的脸印在了抱枕上
[20:40] Perfect for grandma. 特别适合奶奶
[20:42] I’ll see you at the park. 待会儿公园见
[20:44] And I’ll take two pillows. 我要两个枕头
[20:47] I’ve got two grandmas. 因为我有两个奶奶
[20:51] I’m really sorry about everything, Avery. 艾芙莉 我对之前发生的一切感到抱歉
[20:53] I don’t know how I let my jealousy get the best of me. 我也不知道我怎么就让嫉妒冲昏了头脑
[20:57] Don’t worry, Stan. 斯坦 别担心
[20:57] No boy is ever gonna replace you. 你在我心中的位置永远无可取代
[21:00] Yeah, that’s real nice, but I’ve got bigger problems right now. 这样太好了 不过我现在还有个更大的麻烦
[21:05] I have no idea how to put 我不知道怎么把照片弄到枕头上去
[21:06] photos on pillows and two memas are counting on me. 还有两个老太太的快乐就指望着我呢
[21:10] You’ve got problems? The play is gonna start any minute. 你还有麻烦啊 我的戏剧随时都会开始呢
[21:14] I have to get out of here. 我怎么都得从这里出来
[21:16] Tyler, wait. We’ll get dad’s tools from the garage. 泰勒 等一下 我去车库拿爸爸的工具来
[21:27] That’ll work, too. 这样也行
[21:30] When you care about someone, you have to trust that person. 当你在乎某个人的同时 你也要相信他
[21:34] And if it’s someone like Avery, or in Bennett’s case, Tyler, 像艾芙莉 或是在班尼特那件事中的泰勒这样的人
[21:37] they’ll come through for you. 他们都会为你挺身而出
[21:39] Yep, Tyler made it to the play in time. 泰勒还是赶上了演出
[21:41] And Bennett won rave reviews for his radical reimagining 班尼特也因他把伊阿古这个角色彻底重塑成了一个幽灵
[21:43] of Iago as a ghost. 而获得了一致好评
[21:54] Tyler even got his Tyler pop. 泰勒甚至得到了他的泰勒棒冰
[22:00] Although someone ate the head. 尽管有人把头给吃了
[22:04] And Chloe really came through for Ellen 克洛伊还真给艾伦帮了不少忙
[22:06] When she needed help with her novel. 尤其是当她写小说遇到困难的时候
[22:08] Helen is stuck on a snow-covered island in Finland, 海伦被困在了一个冰雪覆盖的芬兰小岛上
[22:11] try to uncover a 50-year-old mystery, but what did she find? 试图去揭开尘封了五十年的秘密 她到底发现了什么呢
[22:15] – A unicorn. – Perfect. – 一个独角兽 -完美
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme