Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] What did you do to Charlie Potatoes? 你对我的查豆豆做了什么
[00:09] Oh, right. 哦 这个啊
[00:12] That is actually a really funny story, 如果你不是查豆豆的话
[00:14] if you’re not Charlie Potatoes. 其实是件很有意思的事儿
[00:16] Last night, you had pizza, 昨晚 你吃了披萨
[00:17] so Charlie smelled like cheese and pepperoni. 所以查豆豆身上带着奶酪和香肠味儿
[00:21] One thing led to another, I chewed on him, 就这样 我嚼他来着
[00:23] fell asleep, had that dream about a car chasing me… 之后我睡着了 梦见了一辆汽车追着我
[00:28] …which is all sorts of 当你细想并且不生气时
[00:30] ironic when you think about it… and aren’t mad. 听起来还是有点儿意思的
[00:34] Cuddling Charlie Potatoes is how I get to sleep, 搂着查豆豆我才能睡着
[00:37] and I need to sleep so I can dream about fairies and unicorns. 只有我睡着了才能梦到精灵和独角兽
[00:41] I don’t get to see those in the daytime. 白天我可没法见到这些
[00:43] Wow, I really feel terrible, Chloe. 喔 我真的很抱歉 克洛伊
[00:45] What can I do to make it up to you? 我要怎么做才能补偿你呢
[00:48] I’ll take your favorite toy… Robert. 我要拿走你最爱的玩具 罗伯特
[00:53] That’s funny because… Robert, hide! 有意思 罗伯特 快藏起来
[00:57] I felt really bad about Charlie Potatoes. 对查豆豆事件我也很难过
[01:00] I’m sure Chloe was just joking about Robert, though. 我相信克洛伊说要拿走罗伯特只是开玩笑
[01:03] But just to be safe, he’s gonna lay low with some friends 但是安全起见 还是让他先躲起来
[01:05] till the heat’s off. 避避风头吧
[01:25] Did you guys hear what the theme is for the eighth grade dance? 你们知道八年级舞会的主题是什么吗
[01:28] It’s “Avery hasn’t been asked yet,” That’s what it is. 是还没有人邀请艾芙莉吧 就是这个了
[01:31] No, I think it’s “Under the sea.” 不 我觉得是海洋之下
[01:33] I know it’s “Under the sea.” 我知道是海洋之下
[01:35] The point is, I have no one to go with. 我想说的是 还没有人邀请我一起去
[01:38] I’m gonna look ridiculous in my mermaid costume 我穿着美人鱼服装 却没有水手来挽着我的胳膊
[01:40] without a sailor on my arm. 看起来会很滑稽的
[01:41] You know it’s not a costume dance. 你知道那不是变装舞会吧
[01:43] I am really glad we had this conversation. 我很开心我们讨论了这些
[01:46] I hate dances. 我讨厌跳舞
[01:48] I’m waiting for a guy who hates dances, too, 我在等那个同样讨厌跳舞的人
[01:50] to ask me so we can spend the night going, “Ugh, I hate dances… 来邀请我那天晚上跟我一起感叹 啊 我讨厌跳舞
[01:54] “And organized sports, and musical theater. 还有团体运动 还有音乐剧
[01:57] We have so much in common.” 我们有很多共同点啊
[02:00] What was I thinking, breaking up with Tony right before the dance? 我为什么会想在舞会前跟托尼分手呢
[02:03] I was thinking, I cannot spend another minute 是因为我实在受不了
[02:05] with someone who calls hot chocolate “Hot chocky.” 再听到他把热巧克力叫热巧巧
[02:07] Pardon me. I couldn’t help overhearing, 打扰一下 我不经意听到了
[02:09] because I was eavesdropping; that’s the whole point. 其实是我在偷听 重点是
[02:13] I am prepared to escort any one of you to the dance. 我已经准备好陪同你们中的任意一位去参加舞会
[02:15] It matters not which. 是哪位其实不重要
[02:17] I understand you’ve never asked anyone out before, 我知道你以前从未邀请过任何人
[02:19] but have you at least seen it in a movie? 但是难道你没有在电影里看到过怎样邀请别人吗
[02:22] I realize I can be strong coffee, 我知道我很棒
[02:25] but in an effort to make friends, 但是在努力交友这方面
[02:28] I will endeavor to ameliorate that. 我会努力做到更好的
[02:30] Why do you suddenly wanna make friends? 你为什么突然想交朋友了
[02:32] For the same reason everyone does. 和所有人的理由一样
[02:34] To have someone say “How terribly droll” 有个人在我说出诙谐妙语时
[02:36] when I toss of a witty bon mot. 会赞叹我 你太幽默了
[02:39] That’s not why most kids want friends. 这可不是大多数小孩儿交朋友的原因
[02:41] Well, the masses are wrong again. 好吧 大家又一次错了
[02:43] Quelle surprise! 多么震惊啊
[02:46] Oh, my gosh. 哦 天呐
[02:47] What if Karl is the best we can do? 如果卡尔是我们最好的选择怎么办
[02:50] Then we’d have to cue some teen movie makeover music, 那我们只好找些青春电影音乐
[02:52] and turn that zero to hero. Girls, are you with me? On three. 把他从菜鸟训练成男神 姑娘们 同意吗 来吧
[02:56] I’m totally kidding. 我在开玩笑啊
[02:57] Lindsay, pull your hand back. 琳赛 把手拿回去
[03:02] All right, Bennett, Upton Carriage House is on. 好了 班尼特 《阿普顿马厩》开演了
[03:06] You ready to watch our show? 准备好看我们的电视剧了吗
[03:07] You always say we have to watch it together, 你总说我们要一起看的
[03:10] and then you fall asleep within the first five minutes. 然后你每次会在五分钟内睡着
[03:12] I really wanna find out why Lady Kensington 我真的很想知道为什么肯辛顿夫人
[03:14] wasn’t wearing her white gloves at high tea. 在喝傍晚茶的时候没有戴着她的白手套
[03:17] It sent shock waves through the carriage house. 这事儿在整个马厩引起了巨大的轰动啊
[03:19] Well, excuse me if I’m tired 好吧 不好意思
[03:21] after taking care of the house and kids all day. 我每天都要打扫房子照顾孩子 太累了
[03:23] I should have a staff of 我需要一些
[03:24] maids and butlers catering to my every will. 女佣和男佣来满足我的每一个愿望
[03:27] I know if I trace my ancestry back far enough, I’d find royalty. 如果追溯一下我们家族的历史 应该能跟皇家扯上关系
[03:30] Why else do I have this instinct to look down my nose at commoners? 不然为什么我总会有要俯视平民的直觉呢
[03:33] Look, I just wanna watch our show together. 听着 我只想一起看我们的电视剧
[03:36] Otherwise, it’s just my show. 不然的话 就是我一个人的剧了
[03:39] And if it were my show, it’d be sports. 如果是我一个人的话 我会看体育节目的
[03:43] Mommy, daddy. 妈妈 爸爸
[03:45] I can’t sleep without Charlie Potatoes. 没有查豆豆我睡不着
[03:47] Can one of you come lay down with me? 你们俩谁能来跟我一起睡
[03:50] I’ll lay down with you, sweetie, 我可以和你一起睡啊 宝贝儿
[03:52] even though it’s probably beneath my station. 虽然也许会有失我的身份
[03:53] It’s fine, it’s fine. 没什么 没什么
[03:55] Bennett, don’t watch without me, 班尼特 不要一个人看哦
[03:57] or we’re getting separate dvr’s. You know what that leads to. 不然咱俩就得分别用录像机录节目 你知道那意味着什么
[03:59] Oh, yeah, being able to record what I want 哦 当然 录下我喜欢看的
[04:01] and watch when I want. Ooh, what a nightmare. 想看的时候看 天啊 噩梦啊
[04:05] Hey, great news, dad. 好消息 爸爸
[04:07] I’m gonna be deejaying the eighth grade dance on Friday. 这周五我要当八年级舞会的DJ了
[04:10] It’s gonna be my first paying deejay gig. I hope it goes well. 这是我第一次现场DJ 希望一切顺利
[04:13] Goes well? Aren’t you just 顺利 你不是只需要
[04:14] plugging into your equipment and pressing play? 插上电源然后按下播放键吗
[04:17] You’re making deejaying sound way easier than it actually is. DJ工作可比你说的要复杂多了
[04:20] There’s a whole art to bending pitch, 这可是个需要调节音高
[04:22] matching beats, and creating a sonic landscape. 配合节奏 制造一场听觉盛宴的艺术活动
[04:25] Plus, I put my hands in the air, 还有 我还要举起双手
[04:26] and wave ’em like I just don’t care. 看起来满不在乎地向大家招手
[04:28] The truth is, I do care a little, and that’s the hard part. 事实上 我挺在乎的 这才是最难的部分
[04:34] Oh, I guess your mom’s down for the night. 看来你妈今晚是起不来了
[04:37] And I can’t watch Upton Carriage House. 《阿普顿马厩》我也看不下去
[04:39] I guess you and I could sit and talk for a while, huh? 咱俩能不能坐下来聊一会儿
[04:43] Okay. 好啊
[04:53] – Good night, son. – Good night, dad. -晚安 儿子 -晚安 爸爸
[04:58] Hey, I overheard about the deejay gig, Ty. 我刚才听到你要做现场DJ 泰勒
[05:01] Very cool. 挺酷啊
[05:02] So who repped you in the negosh? 谁代表你进行协商的
[05:04] That’s music biz lingo for negotiation. 这是音乐商业术语里的协商的意思
[05:06] Biz is short for Byzantium… I think. 商业是拜占庭的缩写 我猜的
[05:09] Pretty sure. 我挺确定
[05:11] Might have to look that up. 也许应该查查
[05:13] What negotiation? 什么协商
[05:15] They offered me $20 to play the dance. 他们付我二十块钱让我给舞会放音乐
[05:17] I said, are you kidding? I’d do it for free. 我说 你们开玩笑吗 免费我都愿意
[05:19] So you’re doin’ it for free. 所以你是免费做啊
[05:20] I’m also paying for my own ticket. 我还自己买了张票呢
[05:23] You see, this is why you need me to step in as your manager. 看看 这就是你需要我做你经纪人的原因
[05:26] I’ll get you a better “D,” 我会给你争取一个更好的交
[05:28] which is short for “Dealie-o,” 也就是交易的简称
[05:31] which is long for “Deal.” 也就是交易的全称
[05:35] So I just got off the phone with the assistant principal, 我刚和副校长通了电话
[05:37] and the good news is, you’re not working for low money, 好消息是 你不用为了那么点儿钱工作
[05:39] and you don’t have to buy your own ticket to the dance. 你也不用自己买入场劵
[05:42] Yes! 真棒
[05:43] The bad news is, you’re fired, 坏消息是 你被解雇了
[05:44] and I lied to you about not 而且关于你不用买入场劵
[05:45] having to buy your own ticket to the dance. 去参加舞会的事情 我撒谎了
[05:48] What? 什么
[05:50] Don’t blame yourself. 别太责怪自己了
[05:51] Could’ve happened to anyone. 大家都会遇到这种事情的
[05:53] But I might have to drop you as a client. Toots. 但是你这个客户我必须放弃了 突突
[05:55] Is that short for “Toodle-oo”? 那是再会了的简称吗
[05:57] No, I farted. 不 是我放屁了
[06:01] Lindsay, congratulations. 琳赛 恭喜
[06:03] I heard that Peter Murphy asked you to the dance. 我听说彼特·墨菲邀请你舞会了
[06:05] Oh, yeah, but then I broke up with him. 哦 是的 但是之后我和他分手了
[06:07] He’s really cute, but he’s always doing cartwheels, 他很可爱 但是他总是翻跟头
[06:08] and he’s not even on the gymnastics team. 而且他不是体操队的
[06:10] – Yes, he is. – Oh. Well, even so. -他是体操队的啊 -哦 这样啊 我还是受不了
[06:13] So word on the rumor mill is Wes is going to ask you to the dance. 有传言说韦斯会邀请你去参加舞会
[06:17] I’ve been wanting him to ask me out for months. 我已经等他来约我好几个月了
[06:21] What if he does? What would I say? 如果他真的邀请了 我该说些什么呢
[06:23] I’d say yes, but how would I say it? 我会说我愿意 但是我要怎么说呢
[06:24] “Wes, would I? 韦斯 我可以吗
[06:27] Yes. Oh, my gosh, yes! Yes, yes, yes!” 我愿意 哦 天呐 我愿意 我愿意 我愿意 我愿意
[06:31] Too big? 太大声了
[06:33] You may wanna leave yourself 你如果中了彩票
[06:34] some head room in case you win the lottery. 声音会比这个还大吗
[06:38] Hey, Avery. 艾芙莉
[06:39] – Super casual. – What? -要超镇静 -什么
[06:41] That was more for me. I meant, hey, Wes. 这才是我 我是说 你好 韦斯
[06:44] Would you guys like to get going? 你们不是要走了吗
[06:46] Would I? Yes. 是吗 是的
[06:47] Oh, my gosh, yes, yes, yes, yes. 哦 天呐 是的 是的 是的 是的
[06:52] Avery, would you like to go to the dance with me? 艾芙莉 你愿意和我我一起去舞会吗
[06:55] Yes! Super casual. 很好 很镇静
[06:57] – Sure. – Great. I’m looking forward to it. -当然 -太棒了 很期待哦
[07:00] Me, too. Everyone’s meeting at my house beforehand. 我也是 那咱们舞会前我家见
[07:02] I’ll see you there. I hope you like dancing as much as I do. 好的 我希望你和我一样喜欢跳舞
[07:07] It’s a little better to music. 有音乐的时候我会跳的更好
[07:09] Yeah, it was still pretty good. 哦 已经很棒了
[07:12] I’d show you my moves, but I’m a little exhausted. 我也想给你跳几步 但是我有点儿累了
[07:15] Last night, my crew and I 昨晚 我跟队员们
[07:16] were dance battling to save a local rec center. 为了挽救一个附近的健身中心跟人斗舞来着
[07:20] This is gonna be fun. I’ll see you later. 会很有意思的 到时候见
[07:23] Did you guys see that? He loves to dance. 你们看见了吗 他爱跳舞
[07:26] You know I can’t dance. 你们知道我不会跳舞
[07:33] Sorry, mister… 对不起 那个
[07:34] – Hayden. – Hayden. -海登 -海登老师
[07:37] That was the best I’ve ever danced. 这已经是我跳得最好的一回了
[07:40] I finally have my first date with Wes, 我终于等到韦斯来约我了
[07:42] and I’m gonna make a total fool out of myself. 但是我可能会出洋相
[07:44] I thought we were just gonna hang out by the snacks and talk. 我以为我们可以只是吃些小吃聊聊天的
[07:46] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办啊
[07:48] You have time to practice. 你还有时间练习
[07:50] And a place to practice now 还有练习的地方呢
[07:51] that you and your crew saved the rec center. 也就是你和你队员拯救的健身中心
[07:58] Bro, I got my gig back. 哥们儿 我又能做DJ了
[08:00] Yes! As your new co-deejay, I could not be more thrilled. 太棒了 作为你新的副手 我太激动了
[08:03] You’re not my co-deejay. 你不是我的副手
[08:05] I guess you didn’t read the fine print 看来你签那几份经纪合同的时候
[08:07] when you signed those management contracts. 没有仔细读上面的条款啊
[08:08] I didn’t sign anything. 我什么也没签
[08:10] Are you saying this isn’t your signature? 你是说这不是你的签名吗
[08:13] That’s your paw print. 那是你的爪印
[08:15] Of course it is. 当然
[08:16] You gave me power of attorney when you signed this. 你签了这份委托书给我授权了
[08:19] So… for costumes, what do you think, 那么 关于服装 你是怎么想的
[08:21] sequins or lightning bolts? 亮片还是闪球
[08:23] – What? – I’ll figure it out. -什么 -我再想想
[08:25] I’ll figure it out. 我会想出办法的
[08:41] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[08:43] I’m just trying to dance like you. 我只是在像你一样跳舞啊
[08:45] You’re dancing like when I was two, 你跳的像两岁时的我
[08:47] and I had to go to the bathroom. 当时我正想去上厕所
[08:49] And even with a full diaper, I was better than that. 即使纸尿裤全湿了 我也跳的比你好
[08:52] Tyler, this dance is gonna be my first date with Wes. 泰勒 这将是我和韦斯的第一次约会
[08:55] I can’t embarrass myself. 我不能搞砸
[08:56] You have to teach me to dance. 你得教教我怎么跳舞
[08:58] I don’t dance. I rock out. 我不跳舞 我随着音乐舞动
[09:01] You don’t teach that, it just happens. 这没法教 它很自然
[09:02] Teach me how to make it just happen. 那教教我怎么自然地舞动
[09:04] I’m pretty sure that would involve you 我很肯定只有你
[09:06] living your entire life up to now completely differently. 过上完全不同的生活才能做到
[09:10] Excuse me. I was lying in wait, so I couldn’t help overhearing. 打扰一下 我一直在外面等着 所以不小心听到了
[09:13] What are you doing here, Karl? 你来这儿做什么 卡尔
[09:15] I heard music, and I assumed you were having a party 我听到了音乐声 我猜你们在聚会
[09:18] and didn’t invite me, so I came. 而且没有邀请我 所以我就来了
[09:20] Looking for someone to teach you to dance? Check this. 在找人教你跳舞吗 看这个
[09:32] Karl finally did it. 卡尔终于做到了
[09:34] He built a robot that looks exactly like him, 他造了一个和他长得一模一样的机器人
[09:37] and programmed him to dance. 而且还能跳舞
[09:38] Now you’ve hurt my feelings. 你太伤人了
[09:40] Oh, my gosh. It’s self-aware. 哦 天呐 它还能自我感知
[09:44] I cannot believe that I’m about to say these words, 不敢相信我会说这些
[09:46] but, Karl, can you teach me to dance like you do? 但是 卡尔 你能教我像你一样跳舞吗
[09:49] For a price. I understand you and your friends 作为交换 我知道你和你的朋友们
[09:52] are going to the dance as a group. 要一起去舞会
[09:54] As I told you, 如我之前所说
[09:55] I am seeking friendship so I wish to be included. 我正在寻找友谊 所以我希望能融入你们的小团体
[09:57] – You wanna be our friend? – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. -你想做我们的朋友 -哦 不是 不是 不是 不是
[09:59] I wanna be seen as good friend 我想被人们看作
[10:01] material to attract others better than you. 当好朋友的料 以吸引比你们更好的人做朋友
[10:03] I require nothing more than for you to circle around me 我只是要求你们环绕在我四周
[10:06] as though I’m the center of your universe 仿佛我是你们这个小宇宙的中心一般
[10:07] and for you to hang on to my every word. 而且你们要仔细聆听我每一句话
[10:09] That’s not gonna happen. 那是不可能的
[10:11] Can I still please go with you guys? 我至少能和你们一起去舞会吗
[10:13] Fine. 好吧
[10:14] You know, Karl, instead of having to make deals like this, 你知道吗 卡尔 与其这样与我们做交易
[10:17] you can just be nice and chill, and people would like you. 你完全可以和蔼可亲些 这样大家会喜欢你的
[10:21] I envy how easily the baser skills come to simple minds. 我真羡慕你这样能想出糟糕主意的简单大脑
[10:24] It is pretty great. 确实挺棒的
[10:27] This coffee is not enough. 这点咖啡不顶用
[10:29] I barely slept last night in Chloe’s room. 昨晚我在克洛伊房间就没怎么睡
[10:31] Her bed was so small, I slept on the floor. 她的床太小了 我只好睡在地上
[10:33] I woke up with carpet face. 醒来的时候我的脸贴着地毯
[10:35] When will it go away? 这个什么时候才能下去
[10:37] So we’re not watching Upton Carriage House? 所以我们今晚不看电视剧了
[10:41] No, we’re going to watch it. 不 我们一定要看
[10:42] I’m staying up; I am determined. 我要坚持 我已经下定决心了
[10:57] Honey. 亲爱的
[10:59] Honey! 亲爱的
[11:07] – Mommy. – Yes, sweetie, what is it? -妈妈 -在 亲爱的 怎么了
[11:10] I can’t sleep without you. 没有你我睡不着
[11:13] You’re my new Charlie Potatoes. 你是我新的查豆豆
[11:14] Come sleep with me, mommy Potatoes. 来和我一起睡 妈咪豆豆
[11:20] Okay, sweetie, daddy’s gonna watch upton carriage house 好的 亲爱的 爸爸要看电视剧了
[11:24] while you curl up next to mommy and get some sleep, okay? 你靠着妈妈睡一会儿 好吗
[11:27] Yay! 好的
[11:31] Oh, I am gonna pay for watching this without her. 哦 我会为没有和她一起看而付出代价的
[11:35] But, like Derek, the bold upton stable boy, 但是 我要像大胆的阿普顿马童德里克一样
[11:38] I’m gonna live for today. 活在当下
[11:45] Oh, Derek! 哦 德里克
[11:48] This does not bode well for me. 这可不是个好兆头
[11:55] Hello, friend. Can I call you that? 你好 朋友 我可以这么叫你吗
[11:57] I’m trying to make new friends, 我在试着交些新朋友
[11:58] and hoping to trade on your popularity. 希望能利用你的知名度
[12:02] Perhaps I can be the friend who tells it like it is. 也许我可以做那种实话实说的诤友
[12:04] That band on your shirt is passe. 你衣服上那个乐队已经过时了
[12:06] Aren’t I just a breath of fresh air? 我是不是给你们带来了一丝清爽
[12:09] You’re Avery’s neighbor, right? 你是艾芙莉的邻居 是吗
[12:11] Oh, Avery and I are more than neighbors, especially lately, 哦 艾芙莉和我可不止是邻居 尤其是近期以来
[12:14] since I’ve been going to her house every evening 自从我每晚去她家之后
[12:16] and… I’m not sure if she wants me to say. 呃 我不知道她愿意不愿意让我说这些
[12:18] Are you guys studying together? 你们是在一起学习吗
[12:20] Studying? No. 学习 不是的
[12:22] Let’s just say you may have a surprise in store come dance night. 这么说吧 你会在舞会当晚大吃一惊的
[12:25] I’ve said too much. 我说得太多了
[12:27] I was just thinking that about two seconds after you sat down. 你刚坐下两秒钟我就有这种感觉了
[12:31] Now that we’re friends, 现在我们是朋友了
[12:33] maybe you can tell some people how nice and chill I am. 也许你可以告诉大家我是多么亲切友好
[12:35] Oh, and tell people I’m going to the dance with Avery. 哦 还有告诉大家我会和艾芙莉一起去舞会
[12:37] That’ll help my popularity, too. 那也会提升我的声望的
[12:39] Pound it out… amongst yourselves. I don’t touch. 在你们之间传起来吧 我就不掺和了
[12:45] Okay, you ready? 好的 你准备好了吗
[12:47] I’m ready. What do you guys wanna show me? 我准备好了 你们要给我看什么
[12:53] So, what do you think of our deejay costumes? 那么 你觉得我们的DJ服装怎么样
[12:56] You look like you’re fighting crime in a 1970’s roller rink. 你们看起来像是上世纪七十年代在溜冰场打击犯罪的人
[12:59] Nailed it! 说对了
[13:01] Tough and groovy. That’s what I was going for. 强硬而时髦 就是我想追求的效果
[13:04] Why do you think I had it sewn on to our butts? 不然我为什么要把这个缝在我们的屁股上
[13:09] Why does my butt have to be groovy? 为什么我的屁股上要缝着时髦
[13:11] Because my butt is tough. 因为我的屁股很坚硬啊
[13:15] Stan, come up with something else. 斯坦 再想想别的主意吧
[13:17] All right, we can switch, 好吧 咱们可以换啊
[13:18] but I don’t think you’ll fit in my pants. 但是我觉得你穿不上我的裤子
[13:20] My butt is also tiny! 我的屁股很小哦
[13:23] Why did I sign those papers? 我为什么要签那些合同呢
[13:26] Stan, I’m so nervous. 斯坦 我太紧张了
[13:28] If tomorrow’s dance doesn’t go well, 如果明天的舞会不顺利
[13:30] Wes and I will never end up together. 韦斯和我就没法在一起了
[13:32] I’ll grow old and lonely. 我会孤老终生
[13:33] A desperate librarian with one of those pixie haircuts 一个没有男人喜欢的 留着精灵头的
[13:36] that just pushes men away. 绝望的图书管理员
[13:38] As one half of a very popular deejay duo, I have to say, 作为一个知名DJ组合的半壁江山 我必须要说
[13:43] dance like no one’s watching, sing like no one’s listening, 去跳吧 就如同没有人在看 去唱吧 就如同没有人在听
[13:47] and repeat cliches like no one’s original. 去重复那些陈腔滥调吧 就像没有人会原创
[13:51] Knockety-knockety. 开门 开门
[13:53] Oh, look, your dog is wearing an exact replica 哦 快看 你的狗刚好穿着
[13:56] of mother’s old roller derby costume. 我妈妈滑旱冰比赛服装的仿版
[13:57] She was known as Queen Kong, due both to her muscular bulk, 她以“金刚皇后”闻名江湖 因为她的肌肉发达
[14:02] and the fact that she once scaled a skyscraper. 而且真的爬过摩天楼
[14:04] It’s not weird. 一点都不奇怪
[14:06] I’m pretty sure if you image-searched “Weird,” 我很确定如果你在脑海中搜索奇怪这个词
[14:09] a picture of that would come up. 那幅画面就会出现
[14:11] Toots. 放一个
[14:14] Now can we please get started on my lesson? 现在我们可以开始我的舞蹈课了吗
[14:17] The dance is tomorrow night, and I’m so nervous. 舞会就在明晚了 我很紧张
[14:19] Oh, Avery, you have every reason to be. 哦 艾芙莉 你当然会紧张
[14:25] Let’s see your progress. 我们来看看你的进步
[14:45] Well, I didn’t avert my 好吧 我没法移开我的
[14:46] eyes and experience a sensation of nausea. 眼睛并且感到恶心
[14:49] There’s a threshold I didn’t think we’d cross. 我觉得我们还是有很大差距
[14:52] Now the one subject we haven’t covered yet is slow dancing. 还有一项我们没有练习的就是慢舞
[15:06] That Karl guy said he’s going to the dance with Avery, 那个卡尔说他会和艾芙莉一起去参加舞会
[15:08] and apparently, he tells it like it is. 而且很显然 他说的很认真
[15:12] I don’t know what’s going on. 我也不知道怎么回事
[15:14] I’m just gonna talk to her and clear the air. 我要和艾芙莉谈谈 把事情搞清楚
[15:20] You know what? I don’t think I need to. 那个啥 我觉得我不用去了
[15:31] Bennett, thank you for being so patient 班尼特 谢谢你耐心地
[15:32] waiting for me to watch Upton Carriage House. 等着和我一起看电视剧
[15:34] I promise tonight, I will stay awake. 我保证今晚我一定会保持清醒
[15:36] Prediction: Derek the stable boy is gonna marry lady Elizabeth. 我猜 马童德里克会娶伊丽莎白小姐
[15:41] Could happen. 可能会
[15:43] You watched without me?! 你自己看过了
[15:45] What gave me away? 你怎么看出来的
[15:46] “Could happen.” 可能会
[15:49] How could you watch ahead? 你怎么能自己先看了呢
[15:50] I can catch you up on everything you missed in the first four episodes. 我可以把头四集你错过的东西都告诉你
[15:53] Everyone dies. 大家都死了
[15:55] Everyone dies? Of what? 每个人都死了 怎么死的
[15:58] Consumption, dropsy, shipwrecks, bad goose, 肺痨 水肿 海难 腐烂的鹅
[16:00] dirigible mishaps, scurvy, stairs, war. 灾祸 坏血病 步行梯 战争
[16:03] Oh, and the switchover from horses to cars is just a bloodbath. 哦 还有从马车换成汽车简直就是一场屠杀
[16:08] Speaking of bloodbaths, Bennett, 说到屠杀 班尼特
[16:09] how are you gonna make this up to me? 你要怎么补偿我呢
[16:11] Tell you what. 这样吧
[16:13] Why don’t you watch the first four episodes tomorrow, 明天你把前四集都看了
[16:14] and I will do all of your housework. 我来替你做家务
[16:16] Huh? That way, you can be all caught up, and you won’t be tired. 怎么样 这样的话 你既可以追上进度 又不会很累
[16:20] And then, we can watch episode five together. 然后 我们就可以一起看第五集了
[16:22] Really? You would do that for me? 真的吗 你愿意这么做吗
[16:25] That does make up for a lot. Thank you so much, honey. 这样确实能弥补不少 谢谢你 亲爱的
[16:27] You’re welcome. 不客气
[16:29] So exactly what do you do around here? 你在这儿一般都干些什么
[16:32] I’m ready to go to sleep with you. 我已经准备好和你一起睡了
[16:35] Sweetie, we have to talk. 亲爱的 我们得谈谈
[16:37] You’re getting to be a big girl. 你已经是个大姑娘了
[16:39] This isn’t about getting a bra, is it? 你不会是要说胸罩的事吧
[16:41] No, we’re a few years away on that one. 不是 还得过几年才会谈到那事儿的
[16:44] What mommy is saying is that it’s time for you 妈咪想说的是 你现在已经到了
[16:47] to go to sleep like a big girl… 像个大姑娘一样自己睡觉的年纪了
[16:49] without mommy or daddy and without Charlie Potatoes. 不用妈妈爸爸和查豆豆陪着你睡
[16:51] But last night was fun on the couch, 但是昨晚在沙发上睡很有趣啊
[16:53] except for when daddy started crying. 除了爸爸开始哭以后
[16:56] Who’s Derek, and why did he have so much to live for? 德里克谁是 还有他为什么有那么多牵挂
[16:58] You’ll get through this, Chloe. 你能挺过去的 克洛伊
[17:01] When you face new challenges, 迎接挑战
[17:03] that’s how you grow and get stronger. 会让你成长并变得更强大
[17:05] Now it’s new challenges that make me grow and get stronger? 现在又有新的挑战让我成长变强大了吗
[17:09] Yesterday, it was vegetables. 昨天是吃蔬菜
[17:10] You can’t say that for everything. 你不能每件事情都这么说吧
[17:16] Hey, is Wes here? 韦斯到了吗
[17:17] No, but Karl Fink is. 没有 但是卡尔·芬克到了
[17:19] He wants us to enter the 他想要我们
[17:20] dance encircling him and giggling girlishly. 花痴般地包围着他进场
[17:22] I don’t giggle. I have a hearty deep laugh. 我不会咯咯地笑 我只会在内心里深沉地笑
[17:25] I don’t use it, but I have it. 我的笑容深藏不露
[17:27] Be nice to Karl. 对卡尔好一些
[17:29] He’s the reason that, tonight, 他帮助了我 今晚
[17:30] I’m gonna be dancing with the boy of my dreams. 我将要和梦中男孩儿共舞了
[17:35] It happened, mother. 果然是这样 妈妈
[17:36] Avery called me the boy of her dreams. 艾芙莉称呼我为梦中男孩
[17:38] The conviviality of our dance lessons 快乐和谐的舞蹈课
[17:40] has caused her to fall hopelessly in love with me, 使她无可救药地爱上了我
[17:41] just as you predicted. 正如你所预料的一样
[17:43] Well, we gotta get down to the dance. We’re missing stuff. 走吧 我们要赶快去舞会了 不然我们会错过很多的
[17:46] Look at this picture on buddy bop. 快看好友圈上这张照片
[17:48] Peter Murphy and his cartwheels. 彼得·墨菲在翻跟头
[17:50] I did not make a mistake. 我果然没错
[17:53] Wait a minute, is that Wes? Why is he already there? 等等 那是韦斯吗 他为什么已经到了呢
[17:56] He probably just thought we’re supposed to meet there. 也许他以为我们要直接在舞会碰面
[17:58] Yeah. Come on, let’s go. 好吧 走吧 我们走
[18:00] All right, mother, we’re leaving now. 好吧 妈妈 我们动身了
[18:02] Don’t worry, I’ll let her down easy, 别担心 我会让她死心的
[18:04] much as you did that Ferris wheel you caught 就像当你那次坐摩天轮的时候
[18:06] when it broke free from its base. 它直接从基座上倒塌一样
[18:19] We are killin’ it. 我们太棒了
[18:20] Yeah, we’re awesome. 是啊 我们棒极了
[18:22] Actually, you’re awesome. I’m cool. 事实上 你棒极了 我酷极了
[18:26] Couldn’t fit “Awesome” On my butt. Tiny! 我屁股太小 写不下棒极了
[18:29] There he is. 他在那儿
[18:34] Why didn’t he wave back? 为什么他不和我招手呢
[18:36] Didn’t he see me? 难道他没看见我吗
[18:37] Avery! 艾芙莉
[18:39] You mustn’t fall for me. 你不能爱上我
[18:41] Okay. 好的
[18:43] That’s right, girl. 这就对了 姑娘
[18:45] Walk away bravely. 勇敢地离开
[18:48] – Hey, Wes. – Avery. -嗨 韦斯 -艾芙莉
[18:51] Um, I guess maybe you thought we were supposed to meet here, 看来你以为咱们要直接在这里碰面
[18:54] and not at my house. 而不是我家
[18:55] Or maybe I decided to go 或者是我决定
[18:57] with someone else and didn’t even tell you, 和别人一起来而且没有告诉你
[18:59] so when you finally found out, it would hurt more. 这样一来 你发现的时候会觉得更加伤心
[19:02] – Wes… – How would that feel, Avery? -韦斯 -感觉怎么样 艾芙莉
[19:05] Bad, wouldn’t it? 很糟糕 不是吗
[19:12] Hard, mother. She’s taking it hard. 很艰难 妈妈 她很艰难地接受了
[19:15] What did you do to Avery? 你对艾芙莉做了什么
[19:16] I’ve been to detention. I’m not afraid to go back. 我曾经被留堂过 我可不怕再去一次
[19:23] This is the worst night of my life. 这简直是我人生中最惨的一夜
[19:25] Bra stuff, huh? 是胸罩的事情 对吧
[19:28] Life was so much easier before I liked boys. 我有喜欢的男孩之前的生活简单多了
[19:31] It was so much easier before I lost Charlie Potatoes. 在我失去查豆豆前一切也简单很多
[19:35] I feel like I just got my heart ripped out. 我感觉我的心空空的
[19:38] Charlie Potatoes did get his heart ripped out. 查豆豆的心的确被挖出来了
[19:41] I just thought Wes was so perfect. 我一直以为韦斯是那么完美
[19:43] I can’t believe he’s such a jerk. 无法相信他竟然是这么一个混蛋
[19:46] I never wanna see him again. 我再也不想看见他了
[19:47] Is that Wes? 是韦斯来了吗
[19:50] It’s probably not even Wes. 怎么会是韦斯呢
[19:52] I’m crazy. 我大概是疯了
[19:54] It’s Wes. 是韦斯来了
[19:55] Wait, he’s such a jerk. What am I doing? 等等 他是个混蛋啊 我在做什么
[20:01] I’m such a jerk. 我是个混蛋
[20:03] Hey, Avery, that’s what you just called him. 艾芙莉 你刚刚也是这么叫他的
[20:05] Chloe, why don’t you go upstairs and play in your room? 克洛伊 你为什么不上楼在自己房间玩儿呢
[20:08] Upset my sister again, 如果再惹我姐姐生气
[20:09] and you’ll be sleeping with Charlie Potatoes. 就让你跟查豆豆一起睡觉
[20:17] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:19] I thought you blew me off and went to the dance with Karl. 我还以为你放我鸽子和卡尔一起去舞会了
[20:21] Is that why you blew me off and went with another girl? 这就是你放我鸽子和别的女孩儿一起去舞会的原因吗
[20:23] I didn’t go with another girl. 我没跟其他女生一起去
[20:24] I didn’t go with Karl. 我没有和卡尔一起去
[20:26] I know that now. Your friends told me. 我现在知道了 你的朋友们告诉我了
[20:28] Well, Lindsay told me. Max just stood there growling. 好吧 是琳赛和我说的 麦克斯只是站在那里咆哮
[20:32] Why didn’t we just talk to each other? 咱们为什么不能直接沟通呢
[20:34] I have absolutely no idea. 我也不知道
[20:37] I really like you, Avery. 我真的很喜欢你 艾芙莉
[20:39] I really like you, too. 我也很喜欢你
[20:42] So why does this all have to be so confusing? 那为什么要把一切搞得这么复杂呢
[20:44] – I have absolutely no idea. – Can we just start over? -我完全不懂 -我们可以重新开始吗
[20:48] Avery, would you like to go to the dance with me? 艾芙莉 你愿意和我一起去舞会吗
[21:05] Max? 麦克斯
[21:06] It’s not weird. 这一点也不奇怪
[21:10] Seeing Avery so happy just makes me wanna cry. 看到艾芙莉那么幸福让我好想哭
[21:16] Um, ’cause that’s how a brother feels. 嗯 这就是当哥哥的感觉
[21:20] Uh, fast song. 快歌
[21:36] I am exhausted. 累死我了
[21:38] After doing your housework all day, 替你做了一天家务之后
[21:40] I finally understand why you’re always so tired, 我终于理解了你为什么总是那么累
[21:42] and why your hands are so dry. 还有你的手为什么会那么干
[21:46] I did everything today. Why are you tired? 今天一直是我干活儿 你为什么还会累
[21:48] Because after you did everything, 因为在你干完活儿之后
[21:50] I had to go back and do it the right way. 我还得重新做一遍
[21:53] But we are gonna get through this episode tonight. 但是我们说好了今晚一起看这集啊
[21:56] Yes, we are. 嗯 按计划进行
[22:05] Finally, I can blog. 我终于可以写博客了
[22:08] I was really proud of 我为艾芙莉感到骄傲
[22:09] Avery for growing up a little bit this week. 这个星期她成长了一点点
[22:12] Chloe too. She even found something else to help her fall asleep. 克洛伊也成长了 她找到了其他可以陪她睡觉的东西
[22:19] And the best part is, she’s letting me borrow her pajamas. 最棒的是 她借我穿了她的睡衣
[22:25] Oh, Robert, you’re back early. 哦 罗伯特 你回来得挺早啊
[22:28] Okay, a week in Texas doesn’t make you a cowboy. 好吧 在德克萨斯呆一个星期没把你变成小牛仔呀
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme