Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Guys, for tonight’s dinner I have a surprise for you. 伙计们 今天的晚饭我有惊喜给你们
[00:08] I’ve taken another cooking class and I think this time 我又上了一次烹饪课
[00:10] you’re really going to like the result. 这次做的菜你们肯定喜欢
[00:12] Mom taking another cooking class 老妈去上烹饪课
[00:14] is like giving a chimp another archery lesson. 就像教猩猩射箭
[00:17] It’s not going to turn out better the second time. 上两次也不会好到哪儿去
[00:19] We’re all very excited, honey! 我们都很激动 亲爱的
[00:22] Put some ice in your mouths. 嘴里含块冰
[00:24] It’ll numb the taste buds. 能麻木你的味觉
[00:25] And if that doesn’t work, 要还是不行
[00:27] pretend this isn’t happening and you’re somewhere else. 想像你没在吃饭而是在别处玩
[00:29] Are you ready to eat? 准备大餐一顿了吗
[00:32] I’m at the water park. 我在水上世界
[00:33] Whee! 好棒
[00:35] Ahh, here comes the part 哈哈 到了他们
[00:38] where they scrape their plates under the table 把菜倒在地上
[00:39] and I get to eat it. 喂给我吃的时候了
[00:40] When I’m somewhere I don’t want to be, 我在我不想去的地方时
[00:42] I imagine I’m right here. 我总是想像我在这儿
[00:44] Whee! 棒极了
[00:46] Our dinner of beef bourguignon is about to begin-gnon. 我们的牛肉大餐就要开始了
[00:52] Good one, Ellen. 说的好 艾伦
[00:53] Or should I say, “Well done, Ellen.” 或者是 做得好 艾伦
[00:56] It’s actually medium rare but it was worth it for the joke. 这话虽不常说 但为了这个笑话值了
[01:01] Isn’t anyone gonna eat? 没人想吃吗
[01:02] Fine, I’ll do it. 好吧 我先吃
[01:05] It’s been a good seven years. 这七年跟你们过得很快乐
[01:06] Remember me. 别忘了我
[01:11] Wow! This is good! 喔 真好吃
[01:15] Wait. 等等
[01:16] You’re not just trying to sucker us in, are you? 你你不是在骗我们吃吧
[01:19] Tongue out. 伸舌头
[01:20] Up, down, side. Side. 上 下 左 右
[01:22] She’s clean. 她吃下去了
[01:25] Except for some plaque. 除了一些牙菌斑
[01:27] Are you flossing like Dr. Lasky told you to? 你听拉斯基医生的话清洁牙齿了吗
[01:30] Wow, this is amazing. 喔 太好吃了
[01:32] Did I just walk into the wrong house for dinner? 难道我跑到别人家吃饭去了
[01:34] Because I’ve done that before. 因为我干过一次
[01:36] You know what my problem was? 你知道我的问题出在哪儿吗
[01:37] I’ve been cooking by taste. 我以前是凭着感觉做饭
[01:39] It turns my taster’s off. 我的味觉就不是那么灵了
[01:41] So this time I just followed the recipe exactly 所以这次我严格按照食谱
[01:43] instead of riffing on it like a jazz artist… 而不像爵士乐一样即兴发挥
[01:45] bippity boppity, blah, blah… paprika. 噼里啪啦 噼里啪啦
[01:49] So this is how dinner will always be? 那以后的晚餐都是这样的吗
[01:51] I can finally start to grow! 我终于可以长个儿了
[01:55] Hey, where’s my floor food? 嘿 我的饭呢
[01:57] What am I gonna vomit up and eat later on? 我一会儿能吐出来再吃进去的食呢
[02:00] No leftovers? 没有剩饭
[02:02] I’ll show you. 等着瞧
[02:04] I’ll start photobombing all your precious family pictures. 我要毁了你们所有珍贵的的家庭照片
[02:07] It might look something like this. 看起来应该就像这样
[02:26] Avery, stop whatever you’re doing. This is important. 艾芙莉 停下手头的活儿 听我说
[02:28] This is where Tyler reminded Avery 这就是泰勒告诉艾芙莉
[02:31] he had to choose between going out with Nikki or Emily. 他不得不在尼基和艾米莉之间做出选择的情景
[02:33] And he chose Emily first before realizing the mistake, 他昏头昏脑地选了艾米莉
[02:36] which made Nikki really mad. 惹得尼基很生气
[02:39] And this is where Avery said “I know, Tyler. 然后艾芙莉说 我知道 泰勒
[02:41] I was there for all that.” 我就在现场
[02:42] I know, Tyler. I was there for all that. 我知道 泰勒 我就在现场
[02:45] Then you know how much Nikki means to me. 那你就知道尼基对我有多重要了
[02:48] Come on, you know, that would have never lasted. 得了吧 你也知道你俩处不长
[02:50] You thought Emily was so great and you got rid of her. 你觉得艾米莉更好就把她甩了
[02:52] Yeah, for Nikki! 对 为了尼基
[02:54] And what happens when someone better than Nikki comes along? 那要是有一个比尼基还好的女生怎么办
[02:56] There’s someone better than Nikki? 还有比尼基好的
[02:57] How awesome would that be? 那岂不是太棒了
[03:00] No, there’s no one better than Nikki. 不 不 谁也没有尼基好
[03:03] Tyler, you had your chance with Nikki and you blew it. 泰勒 你已经搞砸了你和尼基在一起的机会
[03:06] You might as well just get over it and move on. 你还是忘了这事儿 找个新女友吧
[03:08] Like you did after you blew your chance with Wes? 就像你搞砸了跟韦斯在一起的机会
[03:11] That’s totally different! 这是两码事
[03:13] I’ve determined through a very scientific system 我用了一个超级科学的论证系统
[03:15] that Wes and I are meant to be together. 得出结论 我和韦斯注定要在一起
[03:19] Dang it! Not again. 该死 又没扔上
[03:22] Well, Nikki and I are meant to be together. 但 尼基和我是注定要在一起的
[03:24] But she won’t talk to me, 但她不理我
[03:25] she won’t return any of my texts, 也不回我短信
[03:26] and when I see her in public and say “Nikki, what’s up?” 而且我在公共场合给她打招呼 尼基 你好啊
[03:29] She just whips her hair around in a mean 她就把秀发一甩
[03:31] but still very attractive way. 既无理 又迷人
[03:34] You’re one of her best friends. 你是她的好朋友
[03:35] You have to get her to forgive me. 你得让她原谅我
[03:37] Tyler, you’re my brother, she’s my friend. 泰勒 你是我哥 她是我朋友
[03:39] Are you really asking me to get in the middle 你真想让我
[03:41] of some awkward situation between you two? 趟你们俩之间这浑水
[03:43] Yes, would you? 对 趟不趟
[03:45] No! I will not talk to her for you. 不 我不会帮你跟她说的
[03:47] When things go wrong, 不管出了啥情况
[03:49] the person in the middle always ends up with everyone else mad at them. 夹在中间的人到最后总是两头受气
[03:52] I don’t want to become the recipient of that mean, 我可不想让她对我也来那种
[03:54] but attractive hair whip. 既无理又迷人的甩发
[03:55] Yes, I’ve noticed it, too. 对 我也注意到了
[03:57] Nothing will go wrong with me and Nikki. 我和尼基之间不会出事的
[04:00] This is difference. 这不一样
[04:01] It’s already gone wrong. 你俩已经黄了
[04:03] She said she didn’t want to hang out 她说她下午不愿意和我玩儿
[04:04] with me this afternoon because you’d be here. 就因为你也在这儿
[04:06] Yearn! 该死
[04:08] That’s my dart, that’s for me! 这是我的飞镖 这是给我的
[04:10] I’m counting it! 我要把它算在内
[04:11] Yes! 太好了
[04:12] Thank you, Tyler, for helping me with Wes. 谢谢你 泰勒 谢谢你帮助我和韦斯在一起
[04:18] We’re back. 我们回来了
[04:19] Bought a couple of things at the cooking store. 在烹饪店买了几样东西
[04:24] That’s okay, I got it. 还好 我还能拿动
[04:27] Honey, why do you need a blender, 亲爱的 你为啥需要一个搅拌机
[04:29] a juicer, a smoothie maker, 一个榨汁器 一个奶昔机
[04:31] and a food processor? 和一个食品加工机
[04:33] Aren’t they all basically the same thing? 这仨不都一样吗
[04:35] If they were the same thing, 如果它们是一样的
[04:36] they wouldn’t have different names. 那就不会有不同的名字了
[04:37] I’m pretty sure. 我十分肯定
[04:40] Well, all I can say is last night after dinner, 我只能说 昨晚晚餐之后
[04:42] my stomach was pumped and not by a paramedic, 我感觉跟洗胃了一样 不是被大夫洗的
[04:45] I mean in a good way. 是一种很享受的感觉
[04:47] “Oh, yeah! It stayed down!” 噢 太好了 胃酸没有倒流
[04:52] That’s okay, I got it. 没关系 我能拿动
[04:56] Hey, Stan. 嘿 斯坦
[04:58] Hey, Eggs Benedict Arnold. 嗨 火腿蛋松饼·阿诺德
[05:01] I don’t get that. 我不明白
[05:03] Well you see, Benedict Arnold was 你想想 本尼迪克特·阿诺德
[05:04] a Revolutionary War traitor 是独立战争中的叛徒
[05:06] and eggs benedict is a chichi breakfast dish 而贝火腿蛋松饼是一种配有荷兰酸辣酱的
[05:08] served with hollandaise sauce. 精致早餐
[05:09] So what I did there was I combined them to imply 所以我做的就是把这两个合在一起
[05:12] that you’re a food traitor. 来说明你是一个食物叛徒
[05:15] Let’s start over. 好 我们再来一遍
[05:16] Hey, Eggs Benedict Arnold. 嗨 火腿蛋松饼·阿诺德
[05:18] Hey, that’s hurtful. 这太伤人了
[05:20] Yeah, it is. I didn’t get any leftovers. 对 没错 我再也没有剩饭吃了
[05:23] You and the rest of those table jockeys hogged all the food. 你们这些大饭桶把所有的食物都吃了
[05:26] Tonight I’ll slip you a little something under the table. 今天晚上我在桌下给你一点
[05:28] I don’t want a little something. 一点不够
[05:30] I want what I used to get. 我想要我以前的量
[05:32] All of it. 所有的食物
[05:33] You see my problem here, Eggs? 知道了吧 小蛋蛋
[05:36] We can’t give you all of it, Stan. 我们不能全给你 斯坦
[05:38] Now that it’s good, we want some food. 现在菜好吃了 我们也需要食物
[05:40] “We want some food.” 我们也要食物
[05:41] Do you even hear how selfish you sound? 你知道你听起来有多自私吗
[05:44] I can’t even look at you. 我都不忍直视了
[05:47] Why don’t you go ahead and pet behind my ears? 要不你摸摸我耳朵后面
[05:53] Will Wes ask me out. 韦斯会约我出去吗
[05:55] What! 啥
[05:57] Will Wes ask me out? 韦斯会不会约我出去
[05:59] Come on, I thought I wrote “Yes” On all these! 啊 我以为我在每一侧都写了是
[06:02] Okay, okay. 对了 对了
[06:04] Wes won’t ask me out, right? 韦斯不会约我出去 是吧
[06:07] You don’t know Wes like I do! 你不像我一样了解韦斯
[06:11] Avery, Tyler’s not here, is he? 艾芙莉 泰勒不在吧
[06:13] Oh, no, he left 哦 他走了
[06:14] because my Student Tolerance Club is coming over. 因为我的学生宽容社团要过来
[06:16] He hates them 他讨厌他们
[06:17] and the Tolerance Club hates him. 社团也讨厌她
[06:19] The irony is delicious, isn’t it? 多讽刺啊
[06:24] To me. To me. 对我来说
[06:26] I don’t know what to do about Tyler. 我不知道我应该怎么对待泰勒
[06:29] I really liked him, and maybe I still do. 我曾经很喜欢他 也许现在我还是喜欢他
[06:31] But when he picked Emily first, it really hurt me. 但当他先选艾米莉的时候 他真的伤了我的心
[06:34] And now I’m just so confused. 现在我好困惑
[06:37] Should I give him another chance? 我是不是应该再给他一次机会
[06:39] Nikki, you’re my friend, Tyler’s my brother. 尼基 你是我朋友 泰勒是我哥
[06:41] I don’t want to get in the middle. 我不想夹在你们中间
[06:43] Just do whatever feels right to you. 顺着你的心去做就行了
[06:44] I don’t know what feels right. 我不知道怎么做才好
[06:45] This is all so new to me. 我没经历过这种事
[06:47] I’ve never been confused about boys. 我从来没对男生困惑过
[06:49] I’ve never been picked second. 我从来都是第一个被选中
[06:51] Not even for softball, and I don’t know how to play. 玩垒球的时候都没有过 而且我还不会玩
[06:54] Please, Avery. 求求你 艾芙莉
[06:56] You’re my friend, I really need your help. 你是我闺蜜 我需要你的帮助
[06:58] Okay, fine. 好吧
[07:00] You know, I probably shouldn’t be saying any of this, 你看 我也许不该说这些
[07:02] but you dodged a bullet. 你离开他就对了
[07:04] Tyler just goes from girl to girl. 泰勒就是一花花公子
[07:06] And you would have ended up getting hurt 你也可能会在他找到更好的
[07:07] when he left you for someone better. 女生而离开你之后再次受伤
[07:09] There’s someone better than me? 还有人比我更好
[07:11] The point is, 关键是
[07:13] Tyler’s probably in the park right now 说不定泰勒正在公园
[07:14] doing tricks on his bike to impress the next girl 耍些把戏去勾引下一个
[07:17] whose heart he’s gonna break. 即将被他抛弃的女生
[07:18] Having him as a boyfriend would be 把他当男朋友会是个
[07:20] a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… 非常 非常 非常 非常
[07:22] Wait, how many is that? 等等 我说了几个非常
[07:23] – Four. – Horrible mistake. -四次 -可怕的错误
[07:26] You’re right. 你是对的
[07:28] That is just what I needed to hear. 这正是我需要听的
[07:29] Thanks to you, I am going to get over Tyler and move on. 谢谢你 我会忘了泰勒 向前看
[07:32] That fifth “Horrible” Really drove the point home. 最后一个“可怕”真是说到了点子上
[07:38] Will I find the perfect boy? 我能找到完美的男朋友吗
[07:41] “Yes.” 能
[07:42] Oh, that’s for me! 噢 这是给我的预兆
[07:43] I’m counting it! 我要把它算在内
[07:44] Yes! 太好了
[07:46] Thank you, Nikki, for helping me with Wes. 谢谢你帮助我和韦斯在一起 尼基
[07:51] Look, this is just what I told Nikki! 看看 这就是我刚才告诉尼基的
[07:54] He’s already moving on to the next girl. 他已经向下个女生下手了
[07:56] I wonder which one of those unlucky contestants 我真想知道哪个女生会在今天结束之前
[07:58] will be his girlfriend by the end of the day. 成为他的女朋友
[08:00] Will it be Giggly? Clappy? 是那个笑呵呵的 鼓掌的
[08:02] Or Thumbs-up Gal? 还是竖拇指的
[08:07] Ah, here it comes, one of Tyler’s classic moves. 啊 看看 泰勒的经典泡妞路数
[08:10] He’s gonna do a bike trick, 他会玩一个自行车把戏
[08:12] and then fall on to one of them so she has to catch him 然后倒在某个女生身上让她接住他
[08:14] as he puts his arm around her. 然后他再抱住她
[08:16] “Whoa, thanks. 喔 谢了
[08:17] Can I buy you a smoothie for saving my life?” 我能给你买杯奶昔来报答你的救命之恩吗
[08:34] He didn’t flirt with them. 他没跟她们调情
[08:36] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[08:37] I’m gonna go talk to him. 我要去跟他聊聊
[08:38] I’m gonna go cheer up Tyler’s rejects by letting them pet me. 我要通过让那些被泰勒拒绝的女生抚摸我来取悦她们
[08:40] It’s one of those “Everybody wins” situations. 这就是全赢的局面
[08:45] Hey, Tyler, those were some pretty cute girls. 嘿 泰勒 那都是些很漂亮的姑娘
[08:49] What happened to the “fall and hug”? 你的摔抱技能呢
[08:51] What? 什么
[08:52] Oh, you mean the “Trip and trap.” 哦 你是说绊倒圈套
[08:55] I told you, all I can think about is Nikki. 我说过 我心里都是尼基
[08:58] I thought maybe if I rode my bike a little, 我以为我骑会儿车
[09:00] it’d clear my head. 就能理清一下思路
[09:01] But it’s not working. 但没用
[09:06] Great, and now they’re playing our song. 得 现在他们又在放我们的歌了
[09:09] Circus music is your song? 马戏团音乐是你们的歌
[09:11] It’s the fro-yo cart. 那是卖冻酸奶的车
[09:13] It would always come by our house on the way to passing Nikki’s 它总是要先经过咱家 然后再经过尼基家
[09:15] and I’d text her 我会给她发短信
[09:16] and we’d meet in the middle and get fro-yo. 然后我们就在两家之间见面买冻酸奶吃
[09:18] It was our thing. 这是我们的小传统
[09:21] But now that’s the saddest song I’ve ever heard. 但现在这是我听过的最伤感的歌了
[09:25] Tyler, I know you told me that you’re hung up on Nikki, 泰勒 我知道你还没放下尼基
[09:28] but it’s just not like you to actually… have feelings. 但我没想到你真的会有感情
[09:33] I know. Where did they come from and how do you get rid of them? 是啊 它们从哪来的 我该怎么摆脱它们
[09:37] Do you feel feelings all the time? 你一直以来都有感情吗
[09:39] Yeah. 对啊
[09:40] I am so sorry. 我真为你难过
[09:45] You know, I’ve heard the expression “Heartbroken,” 你知道 我以前听过心碎这个词
[09:47] but I never thought it was real. 但我不知道那是真的
[09:49] And my heart actually hurts. 而且我的心真的痛
[09:52] And my stomach. And my head. 还有我的头和肚子
[09:55] I’m “Everything-broken,” Avery. 我是全身碎 艾芙莉
[10:02] Oh, man, Clappy really knows how to get into the undercoat. 噢 瞧瞧 那个鼓掌的却是知道该怎么摸进毛里
[10:12] So I got your text that Tyler’s not here 我收到你的短信说泰勒不在这儿
[10:14] and you wanted to talk to me. 而且你想跟我聊聊
[10:15] Oh, thanks again for that wonderful advise. 哦 非常感谢那条建议
[10:18] I really feel like I’m starting to move on. 我真的感觉自己已经走出了泰勒的阴影
[10:20] About that… 关于那个
[10:21] I may have made a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… 我有了可能犯了一个非常 非常 非常 非常
[10:25] Wait, how many did I say before? 等等 我上回说了几次
[10:26] – Five. – Horrible mistake. -五次 -非常可怕的错误
[10:29] You need to give Tyler another chance. 你得再给泰勒一次机会
[10:31] Avery, you told me not to go out with him. 艾芙莉 你告诉我不要跟泰勒约会
[10:33] Now you’re telling me I should. 现在你又让我去跟他约会
[10:34] We have an expression in my country: 在我们国家有句俗话
[10:36] don’t change airplanes before they land. 在降落之前不要换飞机
[10:39] And also, don’t change airplanes in Chicago. 另外 也不要去芝加哥转机
[10:41] O’Hare’s a mess. 奥黑尔机场混乱不堪
[10:43] I’ve never seen Tyler like this before. 我从来没见过泰勒像现在这样过
[10:45] He actually has feelings for you. 他真的对你有感情
[10:47] I didn’t even think he could have feelings. 我甚至都不觉得他会有感情
[10:49] I wrote a paper on him for my abnormal psychology project 我以他为素材写了一份变态心理学的报告
[10:52] called “The Boy Who Only Loved His Hair.” 名字叫“那个只爱他头发的男孩”
[10:55] I got an A. 我拿了优秀
[10:56] He got a home visit. 他被家访了
[10:59] Avery, I came to you because I was confused 艾芙莉 我来找你是因为我很疑惑
[11:01] and you helped me. 而且你也帮了我
[11:02] Because of you, I decided to forget about Tyler. 正因为你 我现在决定忘了泰勒
[11:05] I’m trying to move on, 我正在找新男友
[11:06] but now you’re confusing me again. 现在你又让我疑惑了
[11:07] No, you can’t forget about Tyler because of me. 不 你不能因为我而忘了泰勒
[11:10] I don’t want that. Tyler’s my brother. 我不想这样 泰勒是我哥
[11:12] So are you talking to me 所以你现在你是以泰勒妹妹的身份
[11:13] as Tyler’s sister or as my friend? 还是以我闺蜜的身份跟我说话
[11:15] This is why I didn’t want to get in the middle! 这正是我不愿意搅和你们这事儿的原因
[11:17] Then maybe you shouldn’t have! 也许你确实不应该
[11:18] Tyler is wrong and I’m right! 泰勒是错的 我是对的
[11:20] Wait a minute, there’s a reason he went to Emily first 等等 他先去找艾米莉也是有原因的
[11:24] and wasn’t sure he could trust that you really liked him. 他不确定你是不是喜欢他
[11:26] You weren’t interested in him till he had a girlfriend. 你在他有了女友之前根本不稀罕他
[11:28] Ah! So you are taking his side! 噢 你果然站在他一边
[11:30] I’m taking the side that 我这是站在
[11:31] you should give him another chance”! 你要再给他一次机会这边
[11:33] I just can’t let things go when they’re wrong. 我不能眼看着事情往坏方向发展
[11:35] And this has been bothering me since you came in. 而且这个一直让我很不爽
[11:36] Stupid thread. 蠢线头
[11:39] Ah! 啊
[11:42] Let me fix that. 让我来
[11:44] Sweater vests are in. 毛线背心做成了
[11:46] Show off those arms, girl. 炫耀你的玉臂吧 姑娘
[11:50] You don’t know when to butt out. 你不知道什么时候少管闲事
[11:53] I know absolutely no Spanish, 我根本不懂西班牙语
[11:55] but I can infer from the situation that she’s saying, 但是从她的语气来看 她是在说
[11:58] “Your dog is remarkably handsome and…” 你的狗超级帅而且
[12:03] “Smart.” 聪明
[12:06] The Master Chef is home to cook dinner! 大厨回来做饭了
[12:09] Yay! Heat it up! 耶 加热啦
[12:11] I thought that could be your new catch phrase. 我以为这个会成为你的口头禅
[12:13] Actually, my belly came up with it. 实际上 是我的肚子想出来的
[12:15] Heat it up! 加热啦
[12:18] Now, heat up is too microwavey. 现在 加热太像微波炉了
[12:21] I thought it was good, buddy. 我觉得那个还不错 伙计
[12:24] How about “It’s on!”? 开火了怎么样
[12:27] “It” could be the heat, or what I’m doing with it. 可以指火的热量 也可以指用来烧饭的火
[12:30] Either way, “It’s on!” 无论如何 开火了
[12:34] I like yours better. 还是你的更好
[12:37] Well, this is usually when I have my secret pre-dinner. 一般情况下 这是我吃我的秘密前晚餐的时候
[12:39] I don’t know what to do with myself. 我现在不知道要去干什么
[12:41] Oh, I should probably tell Linda at the diner I’m okay. 哦 我应该告诉餐馆的琳达我很好
[12:45] She worries. 她狠担忧
[12:48] If I’m gonna have a catchphrase, 如果我要有口头禅
[12:49] I should probably have a theme song. 我也应该有首主题曲
[12:52] I’m on, he’s on, you’re on, she’s on 你 我 他 都火力全开
[12:55] They’re on, we’s on 他们火力全开 我们火力全开
[12:57] It’s on! 开火了
[12:59] The heat or what I’m doing with it. 火或是我烧的菜
[13:03] Now to sabotage the meal. 到了捣乱时间了
[13:05] Twice as long equals twice as bad. 两倍的时间就是两倍的坏
[13:08] Casual. Casual. Casual. 装没事儿狗 装没事儿狗
[13:11] Hi, Stan. 嗨 斯坦
[13:12] Totally worked. 奏效
[13:15] Add a pinch of bay leaves. 加少量月桂叶
[13:19] And a handful of elm leaves I found in the yard. 还有少量在院子里捡到的榆树叶
[13:26] Stan? 斯坦
[13:28] Still casual. 继续装没事儿狗
[13:30] Is something going on? 你在整什么
[13:31] You were in that chair, now you’re in this chair. 你刚才在那个椅子上 现在在这个椅子上
[13:34] But you look so casual. 但是你看起来很无辜
[13:37] Exactly. 正是
[13:38] I’ve crawled into your mind and set up a tent. 我已经在你的脑袋里
[13:41] A casual tent. 留下了无辜的印象
[13:44] And now to add some seasoning. 现在加一些调料
[13:47] Sweaty tube socks. 臭袜子
[13:50] Picked fresh from Tyler’s gym bag, 刚从泰勒运动包里拿出来
[13:51] delivered straight to your table. 直接呈到你的桌前
[13:53] Now with errant Band-Aid. 再加入用过的创可贴
[14:00] Nikki! Calm down. 尼基 冷静
[14:02] I have no idea what you’re saying. 我根本不知道你在说什么
[14:03] When I get upset, I rant in Spanish. 我生气的时候 就会用西语咆哮
[14:05] Which is what I was just saying to you in Spanish. 我刚才也正是用西班牙语跟你说这个意思
[14:08] When you’re ready to stop taking Tyler’s side 当你不再站在泰勒这一边
[14:10] and be my friend again, let me know. 愿意重新做我的朋友的时候 再来找我
[14:13] Nikki, what’s up? 尼基 你好啊
[14:19] Wow! That hear whip really is mean but attractive. 噢 那头甩的真是又无礼又迷人
[14:22] So what was she doing here? 她在这里做什么
[14:24] Did she say anything about me? 她说了关于我的什么事了吗
[14:25] Well, sort of. 说了一点
[14:26] She said some things about you, about me, 她说了一些关于我的 你的
[14:29] about how I don’t know when to butt out. 还有我老是多管闲事
[14:30] I also think you don’t know when to butt out. 我也觉得你老是多管闲事
[14:33] We have so much in common. 我跟她共同点真多
[14:36] Wait, why does she think you don’t know when to butt out? 等等 她为什么也让你少管闲事
[14:39] When I saw that you really were hurting, 当我看见你非常心痛的时候
[14:41] I wanted to tell her 我想告诉她
[14:42] that I was wrong about what I said before. 我之前说的都不对
[14:43] What did you say before? 那你之前说了什么
[14:47] Before today, I’ve said so many things. 前几天 我说过很多东西
[14:50] I talk a lot, if you haven’t noticed. 我经常说话 如果你没注意到的话
[14:51] Frequently on the subject of current events. 内容经常与时事相关
[14:53] That omnibus bill stuck in the Senate right now… 那个公交车法案正卡在参议院
[14:54] Avery! 艾芙莉
[14:57] What did you say? 你到底说了什么
[14:58] Okay, I may have made 好吧 我可能犯了一个
[15:00] a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… 非常 非常 非常 非常
[15:03] – Wait, how many was that? – Two? -我刚才说了几次 -两次
[15:05] Okay, I definitely know it’s not that. 我肯定说了不止两次
[15:07] The point is, I made a mistake. 关键是 我犯了一个错误
[15:10] And this is where Avery told Tyler 就这样 艾芙莉告诉泰勒
[15:11] that she told Nikki not to go out with him. 她告诉尼基不要跟泰勒约会
[15:13] Then she told Nikki to go out with him. 然后她又告诉尼基去跟泰勒约会
[15:15] But Nikki was determined to move on 但是尼基已决意要离开泰勒
[15:17] they got in a big argument, 她们大吵了一架
[15:18] and now she’s really mad at Avery. 然后现在艾芙莉惹得她很生气
[15:22] Why did I do that? 我为啥要这样
[15:23] I don’t know my own strength. 我都不知道我力气这么大
[15:25] Or the weakness of today’s sweaters. 还是说现在的毛衣太脆了
[15:27] You’ve ripped the sleeves off my heart. 你把我的心的袖子扯下来了
[15:29] Your sweater will be okay, 你的毛衣算不了什么
[15:30] but what about my heart sleeves? 那我心的袖子呢
[15:34] So we actually had a shot with Nikki 也就是说一开始尼基来找你的时候
[15:35] when she talked to you the first time, 我和她还有戏
[15:37] and you blew it for me. 但你把事搅黄了
[15:38] I’m sorry, Tyler. 对不起 泰勒
[15:40] I tried to change her mind back, but she’s moving on. 我试着让她回心转意 但是她已经离开你了
[15:42] You’re a terrible sister 你是个差劲的妹妹
[15:44] and I’ll never forgive you for this! 我永远也不会原谅你
[15:45] This is why I didn’t want to get in the middle! 所以我说我不想搅和你们这档子事儿呢
[15:46] Then maybe you shouldn’t have! 也许你就不应该搅和
[15:48] That’s exactly what Nikki said. 尼基也是这么说的
[15:49] We have so much in common. 我跟她的共同点真是太多了
[15:56] I’m so mad at you for what you said to Nikki. 你跟尼基说了那些话 我还是很生气
[15:59] I’m not talking to you. 我不跟你说话
[16:00] You talked to me to tell me that. 你告诉我你不想跟我说话
[16:02] I can do whatever I want. I’m the mad one. 我想干啥就干啥 我在生气
[16:07] As I always say, “It’s on!” 就像我一直说的 开火了
[16:11] All right, stomach. 好啦 小肚肚
[16:12] Are you ready for this? 你准备好了吗
[16:13] Oh, I’m ready, Chloe. 噢 我准备好了 克洛伊
[16:17] Sweetheart, that’s Daddy’s bit. 宝贝 这是老爸的梗
[16:21] Excellent. 太棒了
[16:22] Now I’m just waiting for the food 现在我只用等着食物像
[16:24] to drop like a ball on New Year’s Eve. 新年的水晶球一样落下来喽
[16:26] Ten, nine, eight… 十 九 八
[16:30] What? What’s wrong? It’s not good? 啥 怎么了 不好吃
[16:33] Maybe the guy standing in the corner likes it. 也许站在角落里的那个人喜欢吃
[16:37] Happy New Year. 新年快乐
[16:40] Oh no, you’re feeding it to the dog again. 哦 不 你们又拿菜去喂狗
[16:43] I don’t understand. I followed the recipe exactly. 我不明白 我严格按照食谱做的
[16:45] Why was tonight different? 今晚怎么会这样
[16:47] Stan. 斯坦
[16:49] Hon, maybe the real question is why was last night different? 亲爱的 问题应该是为啥昨天晚上不一样
[16:53] Maybe last night was a fluke. 也许昨天晚上你是侥幸成功
[16:55] No, tonight was the fluke. 不 不 今晚是个例外
[16:57] I’m gonna try again tomorrow and you’ll see. 我明天还会再试 等着瞧
[16:59] I’m gonna make a great meal. 我一定会做份美味的大餐
[17:00] You’re right. 说得对
[17:01] I’m gonna go to the diner… not to eat, 我要去趟餐厅 不是去吃
[17:04] just to tell Linda about how great 就是去告诉琳达
[17:05] tomorrow night’s dinner’s gonna be. 明天晚上的饭会有多么好吃
[17:07] Hey, kids, do you want to come with me? 嘿 孩子们 你们想跟我走吗
[17:08] I love Aunt Linda! 我爱琳达阿姨
[17:11] And I’m gonna go look up recipes for tomorrow. 我要去查明天的食谱
[17:13] Don’t worry, I’m gonna ruin that, too. 别担心 明天的我照毁不误
[17:16] Oh, did I say that out loud? What? 噢 我刚才说的太大声了吗 什么
[17:18] Oh, I guess I didn’t say it out loud. 哦 看来我没说多大声
[17:20] It was “Don’t worry, I’m gonna ruin that, too.” 我刚才说 别担心 明天的我照毁不误
[17:24] No way, Stan. 没门儿 斯坦
[17:26] I’m not letting you ruin tomorrow night’s dinner. 我不会让你毁了明晚的晚餐的
[17:28] Fine, then we’ll see who wins. 走着瞧 看谁厉害
[17:30] Loser says “What?” 失败者说啥
[17:31] What? 啥
[17:32] – Ha! – Dang it! -哈 -该死
[17:35] I’m in second grade. 我二年级了
[17:40] I’m on, he’s on, you’re on, she’s on 我猛砸 他猛砸 你猛砸 她猛砸
[17:44] They’s on, we’s on 他们猛砸 我们猛砸
[17:45] It’s on! 开火了
[17:50] Chloe. 克洛伊
[17:51] Stan. 斯坦
[17:54] Hi, Chloe. 嗨 克洛伊
[17:55] Hi, Mommy. 嗨 妈咪
[18:07] Oh, isn’t that cute? 噢 多可爱啊
[18:15] Add a little fur. 加一点毛
[18:17] No! 不
[18:18] No, what? 不什么
[18:20] Nobody knows 没人知道
[18:24] The trouble I’ve seen 我所看到的苦难
[18:27] All right. 好的
[18:28] Have you seen Tyler today? 你今天看到泰勒了吗
[18:30] He really isn’t feeling well. 他不大舒服
[18:31] He says his stomach hurts, he can’t eat. 他说他肚子痛 不能吃东西
[18:33] I think it’s going to be a while before he recovers from this one. 他要是听了我这话 短期内肯定缓不过神来
[18:36] He said he was “Inside sad”… 他说他是内心受到伤害
[18:39] like a chimp who can communicate. 就好像大猩猩会交流似的
[18:42] Oh no, Tyler must have gotten sick from the food 哦 不 泰勒一定是因为我昨天捣乱的那顿饭
[18:45] I sabotaged last night. 吃坏肚子了
[18:46] Well, I’m gonna head out into the garage 我要去趟停车棚
[18:48] and organize my drill bits and wrenches and stuff… 去鼓捣鼓捣我的工具啥的
[18:52] I don’t hide food out there or anything. 我啥食物都没藏着
[18:55] Well, Bennett, save room. 别呀 班尼特 省点肚子
[18:57] Dinner’s gonna be good tonight. 今天的晚饭会很好吃
[18:58] It is still very much on! 我现在还是火力全开
[19:02] Chloe, what have I done? 克洛伊 我都做了啥
[19:03] Messing with Ellen’s cooking made Tyler sick. 给艾伦的食物捣乱害得泰勒生病了
[19:06] No, Stan, he’s not jacked up ’cause of the food, 不 斯坦 泰勒不是因为食物难受
[19:09] he’s jacked up ’cause of Nikki. 而是因为尼基的事
[19:10] Oh, wow, I’m so glad my sabotage didn’t hurt Tyler. 噢 我真高兴我捣的乱没伤到泰勒
[19:14] But it could have. What was I doing? 但还是有危险 我在做什么
[19:16] You were being a dog. You like table scraps, 你是只狗 你喜欢剩饭
[19:19] kind of makes sense. 你这么干也说得过去
[19:21] No, no, no, you can’t let me off the hook like that. 不 不 不 你不能这么轻易给我个台阶下
[19:23] At least give me a “Bad dog” Or something. 至少给我一句坏狗狗啥的
[19:27] Bad dog, Stan! 坏狗狗 斯坦
[19:28] Whoa! That was a little harsh, Chloe. 哇 你这话太伤狗了 克洛伊
[19:30] Where did that come from? 为什么要这么说呢
[19:55] Nikki, I have to talk to you. 尼基 我需要跟你谈谈
[19:58] Don’t run away… 别走
[20:00] and don’t attractively mean-whip your hair. 也别又迷人又无理地甩发
[20:03] I’ll just yell for the whole park to hear. 要不然整个公园都会听见我大喊
[20:06] Fine. What? 好吧 说吧
[20:08] I was sitting at my house 我在家里坐着
[20:10] and the fro-yo cart came by playing that song, 又听见那辆卖冻酸奶的车放我们的歌
[20:12] and I wanted to text you so bad, 然后我特想给你发短信
[20:14] because that’s what we used to do when we were friends. 因为我们还是朋友的时候会这么做
[20:17] And I miss that so much. 我特别想念那个时刻
[20:22] I don’t even care if you don’t want to be my girlfriend. 你愿不愿意当我的女朋友我都不在乎了
[20:24] Well, okay, I care ’cause I’m not stupid and you’re great. 好吧 我在乎 因为我这么蠢 你这么好
[20:28] But I can’t stand not having you in my life. 我不能忍受没有你的生活
[20:32] Even if I can’t be your boyfriend, 即使我不能当你男朋友
[20:34] I want us to be friends again. 我也想和你再次做朋友
[20:38] Oh, Tyler. 哦 泰勒
[20:44] So we’re friends again? 那我们又是朋友了
[20:45] No, I don’t want to be your friend. 不 我不想做你的朋友
[20:47] Then why would you hug someone and kiss them like that 可是你不想跟我做朋友
[20:49] if you didn’t want to be their… Ohhh. 那为什这样搂着亲我 哦 明白了
[20:55] Oh, they’re playing our song. 他们又在放我们的歌了
[21:13] Oh, good. 哦 太好了
[21:14] I thought you guys would be in here. 我就知道你俩在这儿
[21:15] I heard your song. 听到你们的歌了
[21:20] Hey, thanks, Avery, for trying to help. 艾芙莉 谢谢你努力帮忙
[21:23] Yes, thank you, Avery. I’m very happy. 对 谢谢你 艾芙莉 我很高兴
[21:25] I’m happier. 我更高兴
[21:26] I’m happier. 我更高兴
[21:28] You couldn’t be happier than me. 你不可能比我还高兴
[21:29] You couldn’t be happier than me. 你不可能比我还高兴
[21:31] Oh, what have I done? 噢 我都做了些什么
[21:35] Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… 秀恩爱作死啊 作死啊 作死啊
[21:38] Horrible. 作死啊
[21:42] So, Tyler and Nikki figured out what’s important to them, 泰勒和尼基想清楚了对他们来说重要的事情
[21:45] and I remembered what’s important to me. 我也记起了对我来说重要的事情
[21:47] Not the food passed to me under the table, 并不是递到桌子下面的食物
[21:51] but the people sitting around it. 而是桌边坐着的人
[21:54] So what do you think? 菜怎么样
[21:56] I finally got so bored following the recipes, 我终于受够了遵循菜谱的做法
[21:58] I had to go back to my jazz cooking ways. 只能回归我的爵士烹饪了
[22:00] Bippity-bop-bop-bop, cilantro. 哔哔哔哔 噼里啪啦
[22:04] Oh, yeah. You did it again, hon. 哦 亲爱的 你又做了这种饭
[22:06] Another great meal, Mom. 好一顿大餐 妈妈
[22:08] We should tell Linda about it! 我们应该告诉琳达
[22:10] Yes. 对
[22:11] Oh, yeah. 哦 对了
[22:12] Now that I’m dating Nikki. 现在我和尼基约会
[22:13] I have something to live for. 我又有活着的理由了
[22:14] Oh, we’ll tell Linda. 哦 我们告诉琳达吧
[22:15] She’s been rooting for you guys. 她一直在祝福你们俩呢
[22:19] Well, Stan, I guess it’s just you and me. 对 斯坦 看来就剩下你和我了
[22:22] You want some table scraps? 你想吃剩饭吗
[22:23] Way ahead of you. 比你快
[22:26] Just push all the food in front of me and turn your back. 就把食物推到我面前 回过头就好
[22:29] This is not gonna be pretty. 我的吃相不好看
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme