Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Now, are you sure you don’t mind me being over so much? 你们真的不介意我总是到你们家里来吗
[00:09] Not one smidge. Karl, you’re welcome here any time. 一点儿也不 卡尔 我们随时欢迎你来作客
[00:12] Dr. James feels the same way. 詹姆斯医生肯定也是这样想的
[00:14] Don’t you, dear? Of course he does. 对吧 亲爱的 他当然不会有意见
[00:17] I was just concerned you’d be busy… 我只是觉得你们都是大忙人
[00:18] A man of your prominence in the psychology field. 像您这样一位在心理学领域具有杰出贡献的伟人
[00:21] How do you not have a syndrome named after you yet? 为何至今还没有一种以您为名的病症呢
[00:23] A mild disorder… an irritating twitch, perhaps. 轻度功能障碍症啊 痉挛啊什么的
[00:27] Well, I did have a patient with a serious case of “The Bennetts”. 我确实有过一个得过“班尼特综合症”的病人
[00:31] As I called it. If… but it didn’t catch on. 我是这么叫的 不过没有流行起来就是了
[00:36] Of course you are welcome here any time, Karl. 你当然可以随时来这里 卡尔
[00:38] Oh, that means so much to me. 那真是太贴心了
[00:40] Mother’s training 24/7 for the Strong Woman Competition, 我妈在没日没夜地为女强人竞赛做准备
[00:43] and Father’s still up in the Space Station, so I’m rather lonely. 爸爸还在太空站工作 所以我觉得很孤单
[00:47] Could that be “The Bennetts”? 这会不会就是“班尼特综合症”
[00:51] Karl, we’re neighbors. 卡尔 我们可是邻居
[00:53] Whenever you need some company or a nice, home-cooked meal… 只要你需要有人陪伴 或是想要一顿色香味俱全的饭
[00:56] Okay, a meal… 好吧 一顿便饭
[00:59] You just knock on our door. 只要轻敲我家大门就好
[01:00] Thank you. Oh, what lovely flowers. 真是感谢 噢 这花真漂亮
[01:04] Now, where did they come from? 这是从哪儿来的
[01:06] Yeah. I forgot to tell you, Ellen. 对了 我忘了告诉你了 艾伦
[01:08] You got a delivery from Walter Perkins again. 沃尔特·帕金斯又给你送了个包裹
[01:12] Who’s Walter Perkins? 沃尔特·帕金斯是谁
[01:13] Ellen has a secret admirer who keeps sending her things. 艾伦的神秘仰慕者 他一直送艾伦礼物
[01:16] It’s really not appropriate. 这太不合礼节了
[01:18] Yogurt-dipped strawberries, 酸奶草莓
[01:20] gourmet honey, artisan cheese hamper… 精制蜂蜜 手作奶酪篮
[01:22] It’s really not appropriate. 真是太不合礼节了
[01:25] Yogurt-dipped strawberries are tasty. 酸奶草莓很好吃哦
[01:27] They were luscious. 简直是人间美味啊
[01:29] So terribly inappropriate. 真是不合礼节到令人发指
[01:32] Mrs. Jennings, you are a caution. 詹宁斯太太 您真是太有趣了
[01:38] You make teatime a true delight. 下午茶时间和你共度真是太开心了
[01:41] Why does he talk like 他讲话怎么像个
[01:42] he’s a hundred-year-old British society lady? 从英国来的百岁名媛老太太
[01:45] Hello, I’m a British society lad… 你好 我是英国名媛
[01:50] Man, that’s hard. 天啊 还真不容易
[01:54] Is Karl still here? 卡尔还在那儿吗
[01:56] Yep. He’s been hanging around here all day. 对啊 他已经在这儿待了一整天了
[01:58] He’s got Mom and Dad completely conned. 他把爸妈哄得一愣一愣的
[02:01] They don’t know what he’s like… always pranking us. 他们不了解卡尔的真面目 他老捉弄我们
[02:07] “Pull if you’re cool”. “够酷的话你就拔啊”
[02:09] Oh, yeah. 这不必须的嘛
[02:16] Very cool. 酷毙了哦
[02:18] Karl! 卡尔
[02:25] How delightful! You have to be rescued from a life raft. 多有意思啊 你得从救生艇上逃生
[02:31] Wish he would leave so I could watch TV. 我希望他快点走 好让我能看电视
[02:33] Cat On A Hot Tin Roof is on. 《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》要开始了
[02:35] I don’t know what it’s about, 我也不晓得这部戏说的什么
[02:37] but it sounds like it’s got at least one good scene. 不过听起来里面至少有一幕我会很感兴趣
[02:39] But I’m stuck here in the kitchen! 但是现在我被困在厨房里了
[02:42] I just heard a strange voice. 我刚刚好像听到了奇怪的声音
[02:44] Who said, “I’m stuck here in the kitchen”? 是谁在说“我被困在厨房里了”
[02:47] Oh, uh, I did. 呃 是我说的
[02:49] Sometimes, when I’m stuck here in the kitchen, 有时候 我要是被迫待在厨房的话
[02:51] it makes me so mad my voice drops three octaves. 我就会生气得连声音都得降三个八度
[02:53] I’m stuck here in the kitchen! 我被困在厨房里了
[02:57] So tell me about those flowers. 我们聊聊这些花吧
[02:59] Aren’t they lovely? 很漂亮吧
[03:00] They’re for your Mother from a Walter Perkins. 这是那位沃尔特·帕金斯送给你们妈妈的
[03:02] You do know there are three 你们应该也知道
[03:04] doors in this kitchen providing means of egress? 这个厨房有三个出口的吧
[03:07] You think you’re so much smarter than us with your fancy words 别以为你用上那些花言巧语就能比我们聪明
[03:09] but really you’re only smarter than me. 但事实上你也只能比我聪明而已
[03:17] Do you guys know how close that was? 你们知道刚才有多惊险吗
[03:20] He heard “A voice”. 他听到了“奇怪的声音”
[03:21] With Karl hanging around here so much, 卡尔要是老是来我们家
[03:23] it’s only a matter of time before he finds out Stan’s secret. 被他发现斯坦的秘密也是迟早的事了
[03:26] You know what? I can’t take 想知道我的想法吗
[03:28] the pressure of keeping that secret anymore. 我再也不想守着这个秘密了
[03:30] Let the world know! 我要告诉全世界
[03:32] I sometimes use Avery’s tennis racket to scratch my butt. 有时我会用艾芙莉的网球拍来挠屁屁
[03:37] That’s not the secret we’re worried about. 这可不是我们在担心的那个秘密哦
[03:41] In that case, I only use Avery’s tennis racket for mixed doubles. 好吧 其实我也只在混双的时候才会借用艾芙莉的球拍啦
[03:45] That’s why your tennis racket smells so funny. 怪不得你的网球拍闻起来这么有意思
[03:50] That’s not the point of the story. Karl almost heard Stan talk. 这不是重点啦 卡尔差点就听到斯坦讲话了
[03:54] Then you should take out that whole tennis racket thing, 那你应该先把网球拍那件事除掉不说
[03:56] because that’s the part you remember. 因为这是你最难忘的一部分
[04:17] We can’t have Karl coming over all the time. 我们不能再纵容卡尔来我们家串门了
[04:19] I mean, the pranking’s bad enough, 我是说 恶作剧啥的已经够恶劣了
[04:21] but he’s going to find out Stan’s secret. 他现在都快要发现斯坦的秘密了
[04:23] He’s only here because Mom and Dad like him. 他能来这里只是因为咱爸妈喜欢他
[04:25] Then we need to show Mom and Dad the Karl Fink we see. 那我们就得让爸妈看看我们所认识的卡尔·芬克
[04:28] Yucky, creepy, stinky Finky. 讨人厌 惹人烦 糟糕透顶臭芬克
[04:32] Exactly. We need to get some dirt on him. 没错 我们要找出他的把柄
[04:35] Then they won’t be so eager to have him over. 这样爸妈就不会那么想要卡尔过来了
[04:37] We’ll need a spy. 我们需要一个间谍
[04:39] You need someone who blends in, who he’d never suspect… 你需要的是一个他绝不会怀疑的角色
[04:43] Like this regular tourist, for example. 就像我这种不起眼的游客
[04:48] Stan, your disguise is that 斯坦 你是打算
[04:49] you’re a talking dog who looks like a regular dog. 乔装成一只会说话的“普通”狗狗吗
[04:52] Why didn’t you tell me that before I hired her to play my wife? 你怎么不早点提醒我 我还请了她来当我夫人呢
[04:58] Sorry, babe. I guess you got that flea bath for nothing. 对不起 宝贝儿 说好的除蚤浴就当送你好了
[05:05] This will be my last blog for a while. 这将会是我近期内写下的最后一篇博文了
[05:07] The master spy is going off-the-grid. 间谍大人要下线一段时间了
[05:09] Even if you see me, you won’t 即使你见到我
[05:11] recognize me because I’m a master of disguise. 你也肯定认不出我来 因为我可是乔装大师
[05:13] I come from a long line of disguise artists. 我来自乔装世家
[05:15] You probably don’t know that 或许你不知道
[05:17] my grandfather infiltrated the Yalta Conference. 我的祖父曾经出席过雅尔塔会议
[05:19] So can you spot him? 你能认出他吗
[05:22] I’ll give you a hint; He’s not Churchill or Roosevelt. 给你点提示 他不是丘吉尔 也不是罗斯福
[05:25] Or is he? 也不一定噢
[05:37] Mother, could you please close the gym window? 妈妈 您能关上健身房的窗户吗
[05:39] Your musk is drawing neighborhood animals into the yard again. 你的麝香味又把邻居家的宠物给引过来了
[05:44] What are you doing here? 你来这里干嘛
[05:45] What am I doing here? What are any of us doing here? 我在这里干嘛 你又在这里干嘛
[05:48] Ah, he’s trying to trip me up with existential questions. 哦 他想用存在主义的哲学问题难倒我
[05:53] Remember your training, Stan. Your cover is… A dog. 紧记你受过的训练 斯坦 你现在的身份是一只普通的狗狗
[06:00] Affection from another living thing… 另外一种生物对我的喜爱
[06:02] Peculiar but not unpleasant. 有点奇怪 不过也并不讨厌
[06:08] You are not gonna believe this. 你们肯定没想到这个
[06:10] I got something huge on Karl. 我对卡尔有重大发现
[06:12] He knows how to moonwalk. 他会月球漫步
[06:15] – What’s useful about that? – He taught me how to do it. -这个发现有什么意义 -他还教我怎么走呢
[06:18] Watch. 看好啦
[06:21] That’s not moonwalking, Stan. You’re just walking backward. 那不叫月球漫步 斯坦 你只是在倒着走
[06:24] I swear I was doing it before. 我之前明明是可以月球漫步的啊
[06:27] Go get something useful. 快去找点有用的情报
[06:29] Fine, I’ll go back. I’ll moonwalk back. 好吧 我会回去的 而且是用月球漫步走回去
[06:37] Okay, now you’re just walking backward to music. 好吧 你现在这样也只是哼着曲子倒着走而已
[06:45] Okay. You are not gonna believe this! 你们肯定没想到这个
[06:47] I chased the juiciest 我追着那只多汁松鼠
[06:49] squirrel and forgot to go back to Karl’s shed. 然后就忘了回到卡尔的小屋去了
[06:54] I’ll be right back. 我很快就会回来啦
[06:58] This is big… great dane big! 这次有真正的重大新闻 有丹麦大狗那么大
[07:01] Karl’s middle name is… wait for it… 卡尔的中间名是 等等
[07:04] Leslie! 莱斯利
[07:05] Boom! 厉害吧
[07:08] It’s not “Leslie boom”. 不是 “莱斯利·厉害吧”
[07:10] It’s just Leslie. 只是莱斯利
[07:12] Boom! 厉害吧
[07:15] I’ll be back. 好吧我会再回来的
[07:19] Uh, yes. I’ll hold. 好的 我不挂机
[07:20] Ah, real-life spying is so 现实生活中的间谍工作
[07:21] much more boring than the thriller I’m reading… 实在是比我读的惊险小说要无聊多了
[07:24] Boxer, schnauzer, spaniel, spy. 拳师犬 雪纳瑞狗 西班牙猎犬 间谍
[07:28] Correct… an assortment of jams, jellies, and preserves. 没错 我要订一个果酱果胶和蜜饯的混合果篮
[07:32] Though I don’t know the difference… nobody does. 虽然我分不清他们有什么区别 也没人知道啦
[07:37] And the card should read; 送的卡片上要写
[07:38] “Just my way of ‘spreading’ my admiration for you”. “这是我传达对你的爱意的方式”
[07:41] Signed, “Walter Perkins”. 落款是“沃尔特·帕金斯”
[07:43] There’s the sugar. 好东西在这儿呢
[07:50] I got it! 到手了
[07:51] And this time, it’s the real deal. 这次可真的是重大消息
[07:53] Apparently, Karl doesn’t know the difference 很明显 卡尔不知道
[07:56] between jams, jellies, and preserves! 果酱 果胶和蜜饯的区别
[07:59] – What?! – I know! -什么 -我就知道
[08:02] He was ordering this fancy gift 他还订了这些当作礼物
[08:03] for your Mother under the name “Walter Perkins”. 以沃尔特·帕金斯的名义送给你们妈妈
[08:06] – And then… – Wait, what? -然后 -什么
[08:07] Karl is Walter Perkins? 卡尔就是沃尔特·帕金斯
[08:10] This is what we’ll use to turn Mom and Dad against him. 这就是我们赢回爸妈的武器了
[08:13] So you guys didn’t know that Karl was Walter Perkins? 原来你们不知道卡尔就是沃尔特·帕金斯啊
[08:16] I thought everybody knew that. 我还以为大家都知道呢
[08:18] Just like everybody knows Stan 就和大家都知道
[08:19] sometimes scratches his butt with Tyler’s hairbrush. 斯坦有时候会用泰勒的梳子来挠屁屁一样
[08:22] Uh, what?! 呃 什么
[08:23] Well, yeah. If the fur’s not parted properly, 呃 对啊 因为如果我的毛不是很顺的话
[08:25] I can hardly even feel the tennis racket. 用网球拍挠都没什么感觉
[08:33] For the Strong Woman Competition in Greenland, 在格陵兰举行的的女强人比赛中
[08:35] Mother will be pulling an inuit family on a sled with her teeth. 我妈妈将会用牙齿来拉动因纽特人的雪橇
[08:38] With her teeth! Bennett, can you imagine? 用牙齿 班尼特 你能想象吗
[08:41] Well, I once bit into a very tough piece of taffy… 呃 我曾经咬过一块很硬的太妃糖
[08:44] But nothing like that. 但牙咬雪橇真是难以置信
[08:49] Oh, can a taxpayer have a Saturday? 噢 能不能让我们这些纳税人过个美好的周六啊
[08:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:57] It’s another gift from Walter Perkins, Ellen. 又是沃尔特·帕金斯寄来的礼物 艾伦
[08:59] Oh, my. 噢 天哪
[09:01] Someone’s popular. 看来有人很受欢迎哦
[09:04] It’s an assortment of jams, jellies, an preserves. 是果酱 果胶和蜜饯的混合果篮
[09:07] Though who even knows the difference? 天知道这些东西有什么区别
[09:09] This is really getting to be too much. 这实在是太过分了
[09:11] I know. It is so unsettling. 就是 实在是让人不安啊
[09:13] Should we report it? Oh, boysenberry. 我们是不是该报案呢 噢 有波森莓
[09:16] Who on Earth is Walter Perkins? 这个混蛋沃尔特·帕金斯到底是谁啊
[09:20] I’m Walter Perkins. 我就是沃尔特·帕金斯
[09:22] What? 什么
[09:23] Chloe, what are you talking about? 克洛伊 你在说什么
[09:25] I’ve always been Walter Perkins. 沃尔特·帕金斯一直都是我假装出来的
[09:27] Sweetie, you need to tell the truth. 亲爱的 你要跟我说实话
[09:29] Look at the card… 你看看卡片啊
[09:30] “Just my way of ‘spreading’ my admiration for you”. “这是我传达对你的爱意的方式”
[09:33] That’s it exactly. 一字不差
[09:36] Sweetie, what is this all about? 亲爱的 你这么做是为什么呢
[09:38] I wanted to do something special 我想为妈妈准备一个特殊的礼物
[09:40] for Mommy because she’s such a great Mommy. 因为她是我的好妈妈
[09:42] Oh, but these gifts… honey, 噢 但是这些礼物
[09:44] did you spend your money from Grandma and your allowance? 亲爱的 你是用了零花钱和外婆给你的钱吗
[09:47] It was worth it to see you so happy. 只要看见你这么开心 花这些钱也都值得啊
[09:50] Oh, it is so sweet. 哦 你这个小甜心
[09:52] It’s as sweet as jellies or preserves… 就和这些果酱蜜饯一样甜
[09:54] Whatever’s sweeter… I don’t know the difference. 虽然我分不清这俩到底哪个更甜
[09:58] Karl, isn’t that just so nice of Chloe? 卡尔 克洛伊这么做是不是很贴心啊
[10:01] So nice. 很贴心啊
[10:04] Chloe, why did you say it was from Walter Perkins? 克洛伊 为什么落款是沃尔特·帕金斯
[10:08] Who knows why kids do things. We’re high-spirited and whimsical. 小孩做事是不需要理由的 我们热情高涨 也异想天开
[10:13] It’s just so thoughtful. I don’t know what to say. 真是太体贴了 我都不知道该说什么好了
[10:16] Karl, isn’t that so thoughtful of Chloe? 卡尔 克洛伊真体贴啊 对吧
[10:19] So thoughtful. 真体贴啊
[10:23] Well, I’m just glad we 好吧 我也很开心
[10:25] finally know who the real Walter Perkins is. 终于知道这个沃尔特·帕金斯的真面目了
[10:27] Yep. Mystery solved. 太棒了 谜题解开了
[10:29] Well, I’ll just go put these away in the kitchen. 好吧 我来把这些东西放进厨房
[10:31] Oh, I’ll help. 噢 我来帮忙
[10:35] We’ll all help. 我也去帮忙
[10:39] Look what Stan did to your pillow. 看斯坦对你们家枕头做了什么
[10:44] You two are despicable! 你们两个太卑鄙了
[10:47] – What did we do? – You stole credit for my gifts. -我们做了什么 -你们抢走了我送礼物的功劳
[10:50] I’m Walter Perkins, and I have always been. 我才是沃尔特·帕金斯 我一直都是
[10:53] This is what happens when you put a raft in someone’s backpack. 这就是你把救生艇放进某人背包的后果
[10:57] Well it’s not always what happens… but it’s what can happen. 虽然这个后果不常有 但也是有可能发生的啊
[11:00] How did you know? How did Chloe know what was on that card? 你们是怎么知道的 克洛伊怎么知道卡上写的是什么
[11:03] Tyler told her. He’s psychic. 泰勒告诉她的 泰勒会读心术哦
[11:05] I knew she was gonna say that. 我就知道她要说这个
[11:06] That’s preposterous! He can’t even read his own mind. 太可笑了 他连他自己的心都读不懂
[11:10] I knew you were gonna say that. 我就知道你要说这个
[11:12] It’s why I looked hurt right before you said it. 所以我刚刚才看起来那么伤心
[11:15] Fine. Don’t tell me how she knew. 好吧 不用告诉我她怎么知道卡片上的字
[11:17] But I’m gonna figure this out and set the record straight. 我自己会查出真相 澄清事实
[11:20] And what are you gonna do? 然后你要怎么做呢
[11:22] Tell our parents that you’re Walter Perkins? 告诉我们爸妈 你就是那个沃尔特·帕金斯吗
[11:25] It’ll look like you’re trying 这下看上去更像是
[11:26] to take credit from their sweet, loving Angel. 你在抢他们贴心可爱小天使的功劳
[11:29] But I’m the sweet, loving Angel. 但我才是那个贴心可爱的小天使
[11:33] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[11:34] You’ll pay for this. You’ll all pay for this! 你们会付出代价的 你们所有人都会付出代价的
[11:37] Though first, you’ll pay for the jams and jellies. 第一件就是 你们得为这些果酱付钱
[11:39] We’re assuming no tip. 我们可不会给你小费哦
[11:40] Co-rrect! 无所谓
[11:43] And then you’ll pay metaphorically, 反正你们在各种意义上都会付出代价
[11:45] or my name isn’t Karl L. Fink! 不然我就不叫卡尔·L·芬克
[11:47] I’ll put rafts in all your backpacks. 我会往你们所有人的背包里塞救生艇
[11:49] I’ll “Raft-pack” All of you. 我会狠狠地整你们一顿
[11:51] You have no idea what I’m capable of. 你们可不知道我会做出些什么来
[11:55] Didn’t he just tell us exactly what he’s capable of? 他刚才不是告诉我们他会做什么了吗
[12:02] In jam, the fruit is crushed or in pulp form. 果酱里的果肉一般会被压碎或者呈浆状
[12:09] Knockedy-knockedy. 咚咚咚
[12:11] – Oh, hello, Karl. – What brings you here? -哦你好啊 卡尔 -你怎么来了
[12:13] Well, I have my afternoon free. 呃 我这个下午刚好有空
[12:15] Mother’s out of town. 妈妈又不在家
[12:17] She was pulling an airplane 她上次试着用牙齿拉飞机的时候
[12:18] with her teeth when it unexpectedly took off. 飞机突然起飞了
[12:20] She tried to hold on till Phoenix, but her jaw gave out. 她想尽力支撑到菲尼克斯 但是她的下巴脱臼了
[12:22] Thank goodness for Lake Havasu. 是哈瓦苏湖拯救了她
[12:26] And now they’re taking Sundays! 现在连周日也不放过我们了吗
[12:30] Thank you. Ah, Chloe. 谢谢 啊 克洛伊
[12:33] Another gift from Walter Perkins? 又是沃尔特·帕金斯寄来的礼物
[12:35] Sweetie, I don’t want you to do this anymore. 小甜心 我可不想再要这样的惊喜了
[12:38] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[12:39] Shh! 嘘
[12:41] It’s all part of the plan. This is what we wanted him to do. 这是计划的一部分 这就是我们想要他做的
[12:44] Just play along. 继续演下去就好
[12:46] I guess little red just 我想一定是这个红发小妞
[12:47] can’t help being such a sweet, generous Angel. 忍不住又要再当贴心可爱小天使了
[12:56] Oh! Oh! Oh, no! 噢噢噢 不
[12:58] Oh, no! What do I do? How do I get out of this, what’s happening? 哦不 我该怎么做 怎么才能让这东西停下 怎么回事
[13:06] – Ellen, are you okay? – Are you laughing? -艾伦 你还好吗 -你是在笑吗
[13:08] Oh, just relieved that you’re not hurt. 是看到你没事以后欣慰的笑啦
[13:10] I love you so much. 我如此爱你
[13:14] Chloe, why would you do such a thing? 克洛伊 你为什么要这样做
[13:17] Yes, Chloe, why would you? 对啊 克洛伊 为什么呢
[13:20] I wouldn’t! 我不会这么做的
[13:21] And she didn’t. 她的确没有做这种事
[13:24] – Karl did! – What?! -是卡尔做的 -什么
[13:26] Karl Fink is the real Walter Perkins and has been all along. 由始至终 卡尔·芬克都是沃尔特·帕金斯的真正扮演者
[13:30] Lies. All lies. I am not Walter Perkins and I have never been! 骗人 你们都是骗子 我从没假扮过沃尔特·帕金斯
[13:34] I’m Walter Perkins, and I have always been! 我才是沃尔特·帕金斯 我一直都是
[13:38] Lies that are beginning to appear to have something to them. 谎言开始表现得好像很有道理似的
[13:42] Karl, I’m so disappointed. 卡尔 你太让我失望了
[13:44] No… but… I wouldn’t. I-I didn’t. 不 我 我不会 我没有
[13:48] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么好了
[13:50] Chloe, why did you pretend to be Walter Perkins? 克洛伊 你为什么要假扮成沃尔特·帕金斯
[13:53] Karl got Mommy wet. You laughed at her. 卡尔害妈妈淋湿了 你嘲笑了妈妈
[13:56] Why am I the bad guy? 怎么我倒成了坏人
[13:59] Karl? 卡尔
[14:01] On my honor, Karl L. Fink never meant to… 我发誓 卡尔·L·芬克从来没有故意要
[14:06] Karl, this is just too much. I think you should go home. 卡尔 这次你真的太过分了 你还是先回家比较好
[14:16] – I just have one question… – It’s “Leslie”. -我只有一个问题 -他叫莱斯利
[14:25] Okay. We got Karl. 好的 我们扳倒了卡尔
[14:26] The question is… “What’s his next move gonna be?” 现在的问题是 “他下一步会做出什么”
[14:29] He is good. He’s very good. 他很擅长攻心计 非常擅长
[14:31] Well we’re better. We’re very better. 那我们就更擅长 比他擅长更多
[14:34] Tyler, if you’re using the modifier, you have… 泰勒 你如果要用修饰语的话 你得
[14:35] Really? A grammar lesson now? 你确定你要在这种时候给我上语法课吗
[14:38] I know Karl’s up to something. We have to find out what. 卡尔肯定在密谋些什么 我们得弄清楚
[14:41] Excuse me. I usually take the lead in these things. 真抱歉 一般来说 我才是领导发言的那个
[14:44] Sorry. I was just trying to keep it moving. 对不起 我只是在试着让你们回归正题
[14:47] Anyway, Karl is up to something and we have to find out what. 总而言之 卡尔肯定在密谋些什么 我们得弄清楚
[14:52] Yeah. 没错
[14:54] Right. I’m going in. 好 我去探探
[14:57] If I don’t come back, tell my fake wife I fake love her. 如果我没回来 告诉我那位假夫人 我仍然假装爱着她
[15:12] Oops. I mean… 噢不对 我应该
[15:16] Oh, hey, Stan. 哦 你好啊 斯坦
[15:18] I’m glad your entire family hasn’t shunned me… 并不是你们全家都讨厌我 真让我觉得欣慰
[15:21] Because it kinda stinks being by myself, 又回到孤身一人的日子 我都快要发霉了
[15:24] alone with my thoughts… 虽说还有我的思想陪着我
[15:25] Clever and complex as they are. 如此聪明又高端的思想啊
[15:27] Father in geosynchronous orbit and, 我的父亲还在地球同步轨道上工作
[15:30] Mother leaping home across the Mojave Desert like The Hulk. 母亲又不在家 她打算像绿巨人一样横跨莫哈韦沙漠
[15:35] Well, you know what they say… 呃 人们也常常这么说嘛
[15:37] What doesn’t kill ya makes ya… 那些没有彻底击倒你的东西只会让你变得更加
[15:39] Weirder. 奇葩
[15:41] The thing is… Ellen and Dr. James are really nice to me. 重点是 艾伦和詹姆斯医生对我真的很好
[15:45] And even though we prank and bicker all the time, 而且 就算我们经常捉弄彼此 经常斗嘴
[15:47] Avery, Tyler, and little red… 艾芙莉 泰勒 红发小妞
[15:49] Well, they’re about the closest thing I’ve ever had to a f… 他们大概是我身边最接近朋
[15:53] I don’t know. Maybe Karl Fink belongs in a shed by himself. 算了 或许卡尔·芬克注定要一个人呆在这间小屋里
[15:58] Maybe Karl Fink is destined for a life as a loner. 或许卡尔芬克注定一辈子孤单一人
[16:01] Maybe Karl Fink referring to himself as “Karl Fink” 或许卡尔·芬克把自己叫做“卡尔·芬克”
[16:04] is a large part of the reason why. 就已经是其中的一个重要原因了
[16:10] I miss Walter Perkins. Everything tastes better from a basket. 我好怀念沃尔特·帕金斯 篮子里的东西吃起来总是更香
[16:14] Stupid store-bought apple! 不像这个超市里卖的苹果
[16:17] Karl’s not up to anything. 卡尔没在密谋什么
[16:19] He’s totally given up. 他完全是认输了
[16:21] Oh, please. He has not given up. He’s just weak. 得了吧 他才不会认输 他只是还没恢复过来而已
[16:24] He feeds on misery and the tears of the innocent, 他靠吸食人们的痛苦和无辜者的泪水过活
[16:28] and we shut down his buffet. 而我们摧毁了他的自助餐
[16:30] Sorry. I’ve been spending too much time around Karl. 对不起 我想我是跟卡尔对峙得太久了
[16:34] No. He really feels alone and down. 不 他真的很孤单很难过
[16:36] His connection to this family means more than you all realize. 他对这个家的感情比你们想象中的还要深厚得多
[16:40] This is Karl we’re talking about. 我们现在说的可是卡尔哦
[16:42] He made me explode water in Mommy’s face. 他用水喷了妈妈一脸 还要我背黑锅
[16:46] I mean, he exploded water in Mommy’s face. 我是说 他用水喷了妈妈一脸
[16:49] He confuses little girls! 他蛊惑小女孩
[16:52] I’m just lucky that backpack didn’t inflate inside my shirt. 我只是觉得还好那个背包没在我的衬衫里膨胀起来
[16:56] Why would it be inside your shirt? 为什么你衬衫里会有背包
[16:58] Really? We’re gonna talk about what goes on inside my shirt now? 你确定你要在这种时候跟我讨论我衬衫里有啥吗
[17:02] Guys, Karl is really hurting. 听我说 卡尔真的很受伤
[17:04] Before I came to this family, I was an outsider. 我还没来这个家的时候 我也没有朋友
[17:07] I spent a lot of time alone, 我也总是孤孤单单的
[17:09] hoping to be a part of something like, well… 那时候我最希望的就是能够有一个
[17:11] Like what we have. 像现在我们这样的关系
[17:14] Karl’s everything you think he is but he also has real feelings. 你们所认为的卡尔都是事实 但是他也是个有情感的人
[17:18] I think you need to get your parents to forgive him. 我觉得你们得和你们父母谈谈 让他们原谅卡尔
[17:21] But… then he’ll be around again. 不过这样一来 卡尔又会经常来家里了
[17:24] What about your secret, Stan? 你的秘密怎么办 斯坦
[17:26] When he’s here, I’ll just bite my tongue. 他在的时候 我就紧咬牙关不说话
[17:28] I can do that for a lonely kid. 为了一个孤单的小朋友 我可以这么做
[17:30] Heck, I’ve done it a thousand times eating meatloaf in frenzy. 这没什么 我经常通过吃烘肉卷来发泄我心中的愤怒呢
[17:37] I have to admit, Bennett, I did like how upset you 不得不承认 班尼特 我真的很喜欢
[17:39] got when we didn’t know who Walter Perkins was. 还没知道沃尔特·帕金斯真实身份时 你那沮丧的小表情
[17:41] Of course. 当然啦
[17:42] I mean how would you like it if I 不过如果我也有个“凡妮莎·斯卡布罗”
[17:44] started getting gifts from a “Vanessa Scarborough”? 给我送礼物的话 你又会有什么反应呢
[17:47] Vanessa Scarborough? 凡妮莎·斯卡布罗
[17:49] You came up with that awfully quickly. Who’s Vanessa Scarborough? 你编这名字的速度快得太可疑了 温妮莎·斯卡伯勒是谁
[17:52] N-no one. I was just trying to make a p… 不是谁啊 我只是在
[17:54] Vanessa Scarborough? That’s a very specific name 凡妮莎·斯卡布罗 对于编造虚拟人名来说
[17:56] for a made-up, imaginary no one who doesn’t exist. 这个名字也未免太详细精确了
[17:59] Kids, come here. Sit between me and Mommy. 孩子们 快过来 坐在我和妈妈中间
[18:04] All right, we’ve been thinking, 是这样的 我们想了一下
[18:05] and we want you guys to forgive Karl. 还是希望你们能原谅卡尔
[18:08] What? Why? 啊 为什么
[18:09] He does deserve credit for all of the nice gifts he sent. 他送了那么多礼物给你 没功劳也有苦劳啊
[18:12] True. I guess. But the squirting plant… 这话没错 但是至于那盆会喷水的植物
[18:15] It went off right in your Mother’s face… 它可是直直喷到了你们妈妈的脸上啊
[18:18] Which is not okay. I love you. 这实在太不象话了 我这么爱你
[18:22] It went up my nose. I am still smelling balloon water. 水直接喷到了我鼻子里 我现在还能闻到气球水的味道
[18:25] How am I the only one on the Internet who has this problem? 为什么网上只有我一个人有这个困扰啊
[18:29] He only did that to get 他只是为了报复克洛伊
[18:30] back at Chloe for stealing all the credit. 她抢了卡尔送礼物的功劳
[18:32] Yeah. 对啊
[18:33] – He probably thought she’d open it. – Yeah. -他当时可能以为克洛伊会打开那个礼物 -对啊
[18:35] So if you’re gonna be mad at anyone, you should be mad at Chloe. 所以 如果你要发脾气的话啊 就应该对克洛伊发
[18:37] Yeah. What? 对啊 什么
[18:40] Chloe, being jealous is no 克洛伊 就算你嫉妒别人
[18:41] reason to take credit for someone else’s generosity. 也不能把他如此慷慨的功劳抢走啊
[18:44] And… look at all the hurt feelings that it’s caused. 还有 你看看这么做所带来的那么多受伤的心灵
[18:47] Are you even sorry you drove 你逼得卡尔要用爆破气球来朝妈妈鼻子喷水
[18:49] Karl to explode a balloon in our Mother’s nose? 这样你不是会更难受吗
[18:52] She may never have balloons in this house again. 她再也不会让家里出现气球了
[18:54] Happy Birthday, Chloe. 提前祝你生日快乐 克洛伊
[18:57] Well, Karl is a nice boy, and… 好吧 卡尔其实也是个好孩子
[18:59] This balloon-y smell does kind of remind me of clowns… 而且这股气球味儿还让我想到了小丑
[19:02] And who doesn’t love to smell clowns? 谁会不喜欢闻小丑味儿呢
[19:05] And he really seems to enjoy being over. 而且他也很喜欢过来我们家做客
[19:08] You know, he doesn’t have what we have. 你也知道 他家不像我们家这么温馨
[19:11] Avery, Tyler, I’m proud 艾芙莉 泰勒
[19:12] of you for the kindness you’re showing Karl. 你们对卡尔的善意真让我觉得欣慰
[19:14] It’s a real sign of maturity. 你们真的长大了
[19:15] And Chloe we are gonna have a 不过 克洛伊
[19:17] talk about a better way to deal with your feelings. 我们必须谈谈怎么处理好你的小情绪
[19:19] Why don’t you go wait for me in my office. 你应该去我办公室里等我
[19:21] – But… – Chloe. -可是 -克洛伊
[19:23] Just because I’m small doesn’t 我虽然小
[19:25] mean vengeance doesn’t burn hot in my heart. 但复仇的烈焰也会在我心中熊熊燃烧
[19:29] I’ve been spending too much time around Karl, too. 看来我也跟卡尔对峙得太久了
[19:34] Well, I think maybe we should put all this behind us 那么 我觉得现在我们应该把我们的问题都抛开
[19:36] and see if Karl would like to join us for dinner. 看看卡尔愿不愿意和我们一起吃晚餐
[19:39] – We’re having meatloaf. – Yes! -今晚我们吃烘肉卷 -太棒了
[19:41] Ow, I bit my tongue. 噢 不小心咬到舌头了
[19:45] Just a second. 等一下
[19:46] Now, if Chloe never was Walter Perkins, 如果克洛伊从没装作沃尔特·帕金斯
[19:49] how did she know what was written on the card? 那她怎么知道那张卡片上写的字
[19:51] Yeah. That part doesn’t make any sense. 对哦 那是不可能的事情啊
[19:53] Um, I told her because I’m psychic. 呃 其实是我告诉她的 我会读心术哦
[19:56] Wait, I’ll prove it… yes. 等等 我来证明一下 没错
[19:58] 47. Bacon. 47 培根
[20:01] – What was that? – 47? -什么意思 -47
[20:03] How did he know? 他怎么知道的
[20:08] Your meatloaf was absolutely delicious, Ellen. 您做的烘肉卷真是太美味了 艾伦
[20:11] Really? It tasted “Balloon-y” To me. 真的吗 我总觉得吃起来有股气球味
[20:12] You know how important smell is to your sense of taste. 你也知道嗅觉对味觉有很大影响
[20:15] But it’s good. It’s good. I’m getting used to it. It’s fine. 不过没事 没事的 我会习惯的 很好
[20:19] Don’t tell her it tasted “Balloon-y” To all of us. 别告诉她我们都吃出了气球味
[20:22] I think a dish glove fell in the meatloaf. 我觉得是她不小心把洗碗用的手套也卷进肉卷里了
[20:25] Wouldn’t be the first time. 反正也不是第一次了
[20:28] As a token of our new found friendship. 作为我们建立新友谊的象征
[20:32] I… Have gifts for you. 我给你们准备了一些礼物
[20:35] Oh, I don’t know, Karl. 哦 我可不知道该不该收啊 卡尔
[20:36] Yeah, I’m not really much of a hat guy. 呃 对啊 我也不怎么戴帽子的
[20:38] – Chloe, wait. – It could be a prank. -克洛伊 别 -这可能又是他的恶作剧
[20:40] It’s just a hat. I’m fine. 不就是顶帽子嘛 我没事啊
[20:43] I’m Walter Perkins. 我叫沃尔特·帕金斯
[20:45] Well that is kinda nice. 好像还不错啦
[20:52] – Oh. – Oh! This is moldy cheese! -天啊 -噢 这是发霉的奶酪
[20:57] Why can’t I get this off? 为什么我脱不下帽子
[21:00] Cheese in the front, super-adhesive in the back. 奶酪在前 强力胶水在后
[21:02] I just wanted everything 我只是想让一切
[21:04] to return to our normal, prank-filled rivalry. 回归到我们那充满恶作剧斗争的日常生活
[21:07] But cheese hats? 奶酪帽子
[21:09] Really? I thought you were better than this. 真的吗 我还以为你会更高明点呢
[21:13] I wanted to take the lead on this one. 因为这次活动是由我来领导的
[21:15] When vengeance burns hot in her heart, there’s no denying her. 当复仇的烈焰在她心中熊熊燃烧 就再没有什么可以阻止她
[21:19] Sell me out once, shame on you. 出卖我一次 算你可耻
[21:22] Sell me out twice, cheese on you. 出卖我两次 奶酪可吃
[21:26] So Karl Leslie Fink was welcomed back 就是这样 之所以卡尔·莱斯利·芬克能被热烈欢迎回归
[21:28] into the fold thanks to Stan Mordechai James. 是多亏了斯坦·莫德凯·詹姆斯的大力帮助
[21:31] Yes, “Mordechai”. Long story… some of it in Hebrew. 关于“莫德凯”就说来话长了 部分得用希伯来语讲
[21:35] My point is… Karl and I have a lot in common. 而我想说的是 卡尔和我 有很多共同点
[21:38] My Father wasn’t around much, 我父亲也不常在我身边
[21:39] and my Mother liked to pull things with her teeth. 我母亲也同样喜欢用牙齿拉东西
[21:43] Bottom line… no matter what our differences, 关键是 无论我们如何地不同
[21:46] we all share one thing… 总有一样是相同的
[21:48] The need to be part of a warm, loving family. 我们都渴望拥有一个温暖 有爱的家
[21:52] Sometimes family can be a real pain, 不过有时候 有家室也会挺痛苦的
[21:55] though, like with my fake wife. 就像我和我的假夫人
[21:59] Not now, honey. I’m blogging. 现在可不行啊 亲爱的 我在写博客呢
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme