Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] It was a dark and stormy night, 那晚夜黑风高
[00:11] and the talking dog was holding a flashlight. 说话的狗拿着手电
[00:15] Wait a second. 等一下
[00:16] It’s a blog. No one can see me. 这是博客 没人看得见我
[00:22] I’ve never quite understood Halloween. 我真搞不懂万圣节
[00:24] Why do people get so excited about dressing up to beg for treats? 人们为什么要那么兴奋地打扮一番然后要糖果呢
[00:28] I beg for treats every day, 我每天都要糖果
[00:29] and I don’t have to wear makeup to do it. 但我根本就不用化装
[00:32] Unless I want to feel pretty. 除非我想臭美
[00:38] I didn’t hit save! 我没点保存
[00:43] Where is Avery? Should we start without her? 艾芙莉哪去了 没她我们能开始吗
[00:45] Uh, Tyler, we cannot plan Halloween without Avery. 泰勒 没有艾芙莉我们没法策划万圣节
[00:48] Avery is Halloween. 艾芙莉是万圣节的关键
[00:50] She does plan an amazing party. 她确实策划了很棒的派对
[00:51] Her effects were so realistic last year 去年她搞出来的效果太逼真了
[00:53] we still can’t get those Ghost Hunters to leave us alone. 那些捉妖人还不肯离我们而去
[00:56] Get out of here! 赶紧走开
[01:00] Sorry I’m late. I don’t know where my head is at. 抱歉 我来晚了 我忘了把头放哪儿了
[01:07] Avery, you’re an awesome prankster and a Halloween genius. 艾芙莉 你太擅长恶作剧了 你就是万圣节天才
[01:11] And like the candy we get on Halloween, you’re fun size. 就像万圣节我们家的糖果 你是大家的乐趣之源
[01:15] Avery, I hope your plans are amazing this year. 艾芙莉 我希望今年你的计划会很精彩
[01:18] Yeah, because last year was so incredible, 嗯 因为去年太精彩了
[01:20] now everyone wants to come. 今年大家都要来
[01:22] Will you get out of here! We are all alive! 你们能不能出去 我们都是大活人
[01:26] Yeah, Avery, this party better be great 就是 艾芙莉 这次的派对一定要棒
[01:29] because I’m counting on all the cute girls I’m inviting getting scared 因为我想吓到所有受邀的漂亮美眉
[01:31] so I can comfort them. 然后我去安慰她们
[01:33] I’m counting on all the boys I was forced to 我想吓到那些我被迫邀请的男孩儿们
[01:36] include getting scared so they’ll run away. 吓得他们逃之夭夭
[01:38] I don’t like boys. 我不喜欢男孩
[01:39] Or people who force me to include them. 也不喜欢那些逼我邀请他们的人
[01:43] All right, Halloween is days away, 好的 还有几天就是万圣节了
[01:45] and as members of the planning committee, 策划组成员们
[01:48] here are your assignments. 以下为你们的任务
[01:49] Mom, stay out of my way. Dad, stay out of my way. 老妈 别管我 老爸 别管我
[01:52] Tyler, stay out of my way. Chloe, you’re my assistant. 泰勒 别管我 克洛伊 你是我的助手
[01:54] – Yes! What do I do? – Stay out of my way. -好的 我做什么呢 -别管我
[01:57] But I’m the senior VP of skeletons, eyeballs, and “Woo” Sounds. 但我是负责骷髅 眼珠 还有”呜”声的资深总管呀
[02:01] Dad, that was just a figurehead position. 老爸 那只是个傀儡职位
[02:04] It didn’t mean anything. 什么都不是
[02:05] But it meant something to me. 可是对我来说很重要
[02:07] So, aren’t you even going to tell us what you’re planning? 那你准备告诉我们你的计划吗
[02:09] Well, after last year when Chloe spoiled the surprise that the 因为去年克洛伊毁了那个
[02:12] witch would be vomiting pea soup on everyone as they walked by… 巫婆向每个路过的人吐豌豆汤的惊喜
[02:15] Everything is now on a need-to-know basis. 现在只能告诉你们必须知道的基本信息
[02:18] And what did I tell you, Chloe? 我当时是怎么跟你说的 克洛伊
[02:19] Snitches hurt witches. 告密者害惨了巫婆
[02:23] Fine, Avery. You’re the boss. 好吧 艾芙莉 你是头儿
[02:24] And I’m not just saying that because 我不仅同意而且
[02:26] I’m hoping to be considered as the new VP of “Woo” Sounds. 希望您老考虑我作”呜”声的新任主管
[02:30] I just have one request; That Stan stays outside for the party. 我只有一个要求 派对期间斯坦必须呆在外面
[02:33] We don’t want him running to the 我们不想让他
[02:35] front door barking every time the doorbell rings. 每次一听到门铃就跑到前门叫唤
[02:37] I can’t talk in front of her, I can’t bark, 在她面前我不能说话 不能叫唤
[02:40] I can’t wear her nightgowns. What can I do? 不能穿她的睡衣 我还能干什么
[02:43] Why do you want to be at the party so much? 你为啥这么想参加派对
[02:45] I thought you didn’t care about Halloween. 我还以为你根本不在乎万圣节呢
[02:47] I care even less for being 我更不在乎被关在外面
[02:48] locked outside while everyone else goes wild. 而其他人在里面玩得欢天喜地
[02:51] It’s like being the cashier at an all-you-can-eat buffet. 我就跟自助餐厅的收银员似的
[02:55] Stan, mom doesn’t want you in the house. 斯坦 老妈不想让你待在屋里
[02:58] Unless she doesn’t know that it’s you. 除非她不知道是你
[03:00] Easy. I’ll change my name. Captain America. 简单 我换名儿 美国队长
[03:04] Stan, you can’t change your name to Captain America. 斯坦 你不能把名字换成”美国队长”
[03:07] What, it’s not a free country? 咋了 不是自由的国度吗
[03:08] Because that’s what Captain America fights for. 因为那是美国队长的奋斗目标
[03:11] Well, I was thinking more like a costume. 我的意思是 可以搞一身装扮
[03:13] Great idea. I know just what to wear. 好主意 我正好知道该穿什么
[03:17] Get it? I’m a hot dog! 看出来了吗 我是个热狗
[03:21] Stan, the point is to wear a costume that disguises who you are. 斯坦 重点是要装扮一番后让别人认不出是你
[03:24] Got it. 明白
[03:26] Look at me. I’m an Italian sausage. 看 我是个意大利香肠
[03:47] Hey, guys. Check this out. 嘿 各位 看我的
[03:55] You realize that he’s at least the hundredth kid 你知道他至少是这三天来第一百个
[03:57] who’s done that in the last three days? 模仿那个雕像的了吧
[03:59] Yeah, but he’s the first one to make it work. 知道 但他是第一个让我觉得搞笑的
[04:01] Well, here’s a zany idea. 这点子有点可笑哈
[04:03] Why don’t you go talk to him? 你为啥不过去和他搭讪呢
[04:04] Yeah, the last time I tried that, 嗯 上次我试着跟他搭讪
[04:05] I accidentally embarrassed him in front of the whole school 却不小心让他在全校同学面前颜面尽失
[04:09] and now he wants nothing to do with me. 现在他才不想理我呢
[04:11] I just have to find something that we both have in common. 我得找到我们俩之间的共同点来
[04:13] For example, he’s always loved football. 比如 他一直都很喜欢橄榄球
[04:15] So starting today, I’ve always loved football. 所以从今天开始 我一直都喜欢橄榄球
[04:20] Name two teams. 说两个队的名字
[04:21] Home and away. 主队和客队
[04:24] What else are you changing about yourself? 你还做了哪些改变
[04:25] I’m very into steampunk, whatever that is. 我很喜欢蒸汽朋克 随便那是啥吧
[04:29] Okay, so here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们接下来要这么做
[04:31] Lindsay, when he heads to class, 琳赛 他往教室走的时候
[04:33] you throw me this football 你向我扔这个球
[04:34] and I’ll catch it right in front of him. 然后我在他面前接住
[04:36] Yep, nothing reels in a guy like hand-eye coordination. 嗯 手眼协调能力最招男孩子的注意了
[04:40] Ooh, ooh, I’m going long! 哦 我要走了
[04:42] – What does that mean? – I don’t know, just throw it! -啥意思啊 -不知道 扔球就行了
[04:47] Avery! 艾芙莉
[04:51] – Did I catch the ball? – No. -我接到球了吗 -没
[04:53] Did Wes notice me? – No. -韦斯注意到我了吗 -没
[04:55] Good. 好吧
[04:58] You know, if you’re looking for something you have in common, 你要是想找你们俩的共同点
[05:00] he loves Halloween. 他喜欢万圣节呀
[05:01] Isn’t that, like, your big thing? 那不是你最拿手的吗
[05:03] Lindsay, why didn’t you tell 琳赛 你怎么不早说
[05:04] me this before I face-planted into the locker? 我撞上储物柜之前你干什么去了
[05:07] I was excited. I’ve never thrown a football before. 刚才太激动了 我从没投掷过橄榄球
[05:10] I’m still not sure you’ve thrown a football. 现在我仍然不相信你刚投掷了橄榄球
[05:13] He loves Halloween? How did I miss that? 他喜欢万圣节 我怎么没想到呢
[05:16] I must have been too busy looking forward to Saint Patrick’s day. 肯定是因为我过于期待圣巴特里克节的到来了
[05:19] I wasn’t going to wear green and he was going to pinch me 我不穿绿色的衣服 然后他掐我
[05:21] and we’d be together forever. 然后我们就永远在一起了
[05:23] Simple. 简单
[05:25] All I know is I overheard him tell Dwight Chandler 我听说他告诉德怀特·钱德勒
[05:27] that he loves Halloween and can’t wait to go to his party. 他喜欢万圣节 他迫不及待地想要参加他的派对
[05:30] You guys, this is perfect. 亲们 太好了
[05:32] I’ll go to Dwight Chandler’s party 我会去德怀特·钱德勒的派对
[05:34] and totally connect with Wes over our love of Halloween. 然后和韦斯一起分享我们对万圣节的喜爱
[05:37] Because I sure can’t connect with him over the 因为我肯定没法儿
[05:39] fact that we both walk to his house after school. 在他回家的路上跟他搭讪
[05:41] Him on the sidewalk and me ducking behind bushes and cars. 他在人行道上走着 而我在树丛车辆后面躲着
[05:46] Oh, so what should my costume be? 哦 我该打扮成什么样呢
[05:48] I need something cute but scary. 我需要装扮得既可爱又吓人
[05:49] How about you right now? 现在的你就是啊
[05:54] What do you think? 怎么样
[05:58] Oh, you’re a mer-dog. 哦 你是美狗鱼
[05:59] No, I’m ruff seas. 不 我叫”犬吠之海”
[06:02] Ruff seas? Come on. 犬吠之海 帅气吧
[06:05] Stan, I thought the point is that 斯坦 我觉得重点是
[06:06] you don’t want mom and dad to catch you at the party. 在派对上不被老爸老妈逮着
[06:08] You need to be completely hidden. 你必须完全隐藏起来
[06:10] Right. 对
[06:12] Wait a minute, if I’m in a 等等
[06:13] costume where no one knows I’m even a dog… 要是我装扮得没人知道我是条狗
[06:16] That means I could talk to people. 那样的话 我就能跟人说话
[06:18] I could talk to anyone! 我可以跟任何人说话
[06:20] I could even talk to Bennett and Ellen. 我甚至可以跟班尼特还有艾伦说话
[06:22] Ah, it’s overrated. 啊 高估自己了吧
[06:24] I have a question I’m dying to ask each of them. 我有个问题一定要问问他们
[06:27] But I also have a question I’m dying to ask you. 我还有一个问题一定要问你
[06:29] – Why are you dressed like Chloe? – I’m not dressed like Chl… -你怎么跟克洛伊穿的一样 -我没有啊
[06:34] Chloe, you can’t go as a fortune teller. That’s my thing. 克洛伊 你不能扮成算命先生 那是我的拿手好戏
[06:37] I’m gonna tell the girls at the party 我会在派对上告诉那些女孩
[06:39] that I can see their destiny. 我能预见她们的命运
[06:41] You will have a date with a tall, dark fortune teller. 你将会和一位身材高大 皮肤黝黑的算命先生约会
[06:45] I see failure in your future. 我预见你将会失败
[06:49] You don’t have to be a fortune teller to see that. 不是算命先生都能预见到
[06:54] I know you’re checking out my tail. 我知道你们在看我的尾巴
[06:57] Ellen, I will ask the kids which one of us gets to wear… oh. 艾伦 我去问问孩子们咱俩谁 哦
[07:01] Bennett, we need to decide which one of us… 班尼特 我们得决定咱俩
[07:03] You gotta be kidding me. 没开玩笑吧
[07:05] We’re fortune tellers. How did none of us see this coming? 我们都是算命的 怎么都没算到这个呢
[07:09] I am the only one coming even close to the accent. 我是唯一口音比较像的
[07:14] And you guys made fun of my gold clogs. 你们还嘲笑我的金色木屐呢
[07:18] So, um, I kind of have some bad news. 嗯 我要告诉大家一个坏消息
[07:21] I’m not going to be able to go to our family party. 我不能参加我们家的派对了
[07:23] I’m going to Dwight Chandler’s with my friends. 我会和我的朋友去德怀特·钱德勒家的派对
[07:25] What? Avery, you have been planning this party for months. 啥 艾芙莉 你已经策划这个派对好几个月了
[07:28] You made me buy hundreds of dollars of snake intestines. 你让我买了几百块钱的蛇肠
[07:31] They’re in the garage and they’re starting to stink. 放在车库了 已经开始腐烂了
[07:33] I said fake intestines. 我说的是假肠子
[07:36] So what about all the sheep eyes? 还有那些羊眼呢
[07:39] I said cheap pies. 我是说便宜的馅饼
[07:41] Oh. That explains the 喔 那就说通了
[07:43] suggestion to serve them warm with ice cream. 怪不得建议要趁热和冰激凌一起端上来呢
[07:47] Look, I can help you guys set up the party, but you’re gonna 这样吧 我可以帮你们把派对办起来
[07:49] have to run everything on your own, I’m not gonna be here. 但你们得自己操作 我到时候就不来了
[07:52] Whoa, whoa, I’m sorry, Avery, but you are going be here, 喔 不好意思 艾芙莉 你必须在呀
[07:54] we can’t do this without you. 没你我们做不好的
[07:56] Setting up is not enough. 将派对办起来是远远不够的
[07:57] We can’t pull this stuff off like you can. 我们没法像你那样让排队欢闹起来
[07:59] Are you forgetting what happened when I tried to 难道你忘了当年我试着学你掉头的把戏
[08:01] do your “Head falling off” Bit and got stuck? 然后头卡在那儿了吗
[08:04] Why won’t it come unstuck? 怎么就弄不出来
[08:06] Avery made it look so easy! 艾芙莉做的时候那么简单
[08:08] I’m gonna have to get a job in a bell tower. 看来我得去钟楼找工作了
[08:12] See, Avery? We need you. 艾芙莉 你明白吗 我们需要你
[08:14] Well, I need to go to Dwight’s party. 但我一定要去德怀特家的派对
[08:16] – Wes is gonna be there. – Who’s Wes? -韦斯会去那儿 -韦斯是谁?
[08:19] Oh, it’s not important. 哦 那不重要
[08:20] But it’s really important! 但是真的很重要
[08:23] Avery, you sent fliers to all our neighbors. 艾芙莉 你给我们的邻居们都发了传单了呀
[08:25] We have people coming. 大家都会来我们家
[08:27] Forget people. I have girls coming and I’m dressed like my mom. 别说大家 女孩子们会来 而我打扮的和我妈一样
[08:33] I have boys coming. Thanks again, Mommy. Yuck. 男孩子们会来 再次感谢 老妈 哎
[08:37] Please. If my happiness means anything to you… 拜托 要是你们还在乎我的幸福的话
[08:39] There are going to be a lot of boys in your life, Avery. 你一生中会遇到很多男孩 艾芙莉
[08:41] No, no, there not. 不是 才不是呢
[08:44] Plus, you made a commitment to this family. 再说 你已经对咱们家做出了承诺
[08:46] And to all of our friends. I mean, 还有我们的朋友们
[08:48] we don’t bail just because we get a better offer. 可不能因为有了更好的选择就放弃原先的承诺啊
[08:51] You do not have permission to go to that party. 你不准去那个派对
[08:54] This is so unfair! 这不公平
[08:56] You know what would be unfair? 你知道什么才不公平吗
[08:57] A houseful of guests eating sheep eyes a la mode 一屋的客人都吃着羊眼加冰淇淋
[09:00] and not one of them is covered in witch puke. 其中一个还被巫婆吐了一身
[09:04] Fine. You can make me miss Dwight’s party, 好 你们不让我去德怀特家的派对
[09:07] but you can’t make me help you with yours. 但你们不能逼我帮你们办派对
[09:10] I’m on strike this Halloween. 今年万圣节我罢工
[09:13] This party is doomed. 派对注定要失败了
[09:17] No, really, this party’s doomed. 真的 这个派对肯定要失败
[09:26] Care for some “Horror” D’oeuvres? 想来点”恐怖冷盘”吗
[09:33] It’s not scary if they can see your entire body, dad. 老爸 你的整个身子人家都能看到 怎么会吓到人
[09:39] And what are you guys dressed as anyway? 你们到底想打扮成什么呀
[09:41] We are the scariest time of day… 我们是当今最最吓人的
[09:45] Midnight. 死亡午夜
[09:48] Well, I’m glad midnight made it to this party, 嗯 很高兴午夜莅临这个派对
[09:50] because this party’s not making it to midnight. 因为这个派对估计办不到午夜
[09:53] Avery, you are not going to that other party, 艾芙莉 你不能去另外一个派对
[09:55] so you should just honor your 你应该兑现你的承诺
[09:56] commitment and help us turn this party around. 帮我们把这个派对搞活
[09:59] I am not going to help you. 我不会帮你们的
[10:00] So why don’t you just let me go to Dwight’s party 明明还有时间让我跟韦斯见个面
[10:02] while there’s still time for me to meet up with Wes? 为什么不让我去他家的派对
[10:05] Well, I guess we’ll just see who cracks first, won’t we? 那我们比比谁先眨眼吧
[10:07] We will. 行
[10:13] Did this just become a staring contest? 就变成不眨眼比赛啦
[10:14] – No. – Then why don’t you blink? -不是 -那你为啥不眨眼
[10:16] Because I want to win the staring contest. 因为我想赢下这个不眨眼比赛
[10:18] I’ve gotta blink! My eyes dry out! It’s not fair! 我得眨眼 我的眼睛累死了 不公平
[10:24] Avery, I, I get why you’re mad at mom and dad. 艾芙莉 我知道你为什么要跟爸妈生气
[10:27] But you’re killing us. This party is terrible. 但是你让我们都不好受啊 派对糟透了
[10:29] Why are you dressed as a strip of bacon? 你为啥打扮得像一块熏肉
[10:31] This was the only costume left at the last minute 这是最后剩下的唯一一套装扮
[10:33] and I had to return my other costume because 我还得把其他服装还回去
[10:35] someone’s paper covered my scissors. 因为某人出了布 压过了我的剪刀
[10:37] – Scissors cuts paper. – Dang it! -应该是剪刀剪掉布啊 -我去
[10:40] Come on, Avery, you have to save this party. 求你了 艾芙莉 你得救救这个派对
[10:43] The only cute girl here is that Vegetarian in the corner 这里的漂亮小妞就只有墙角的那位素食者
[10:45] and I’m dressed as breakfast meat! 而我穿的像一块早餐吃的咸肉
[10:48] Please, save this party, 求你了 救救这个派对吧
[10:50] none of the boys are running away screaming. 没一个男孩尖叫着逃之夭夭
[10:52] Or peeing their pants. 或者是吓尿裤子
[10:53] Not even a little fear-tinkle. 简直一点都不可怕
[10:58] Avery, save this party or I’ll curse you! 艾芙莉 救救这个派对吧 要不然我就诅咒你
[11:01] I’m sorry, you guys. I have made a stand and I’m sticking to it. 真对不住了 两位 我说到做到
[11:04] I curse you! 我诅咒你
[11:09] We have to do something 我们得做点什么
[11:10] to get Avery back in the Halloween spirit. 好让艾芙莉回到万圣节的气氛中
[11:13] Hey, maybe if we pull a scary prank on her. 对了 我们可以给她耍个恶作剧
[11:16] She loves those. 她就喜欢恶作剧
[11:18] We’ll rig a trap so a bucket of fake blood dumps all over her. 我们做个陷阱 然后倒她一身假血
[11:22] It’ll snap her right back into the Halloween mood. 一定会立马让她回到万圣节的气氛中
[11:24] Or she’ll just be really mad and covered in fake blood. 或者 她会因为一身假血而非常生气
[11:27] Either way, I’ll be happy. 不管怎么样 我都会很高兴
[11:29] And if that doesn’t work, I’ll need a chicken and a chalice. 要是没用 我就需要一只鸡和一个酒杯
[11:33] Okay, you’re starting to freak me out. 好吧 你开始吓到我了
[11:37] Hey, who’s that good looking robot? 嘿 那个漂亮的机器人是谁呀
[11:40] There’s the sugar! 哈 是我
[11:44] What is a robot’s favorite dance? 机器人最喜欢的舞蹈是
[11:47] The twist. 摇摆舞
[11:50] You thought I was going to say the robot. 你肯定猜我会说是机械舞
[11:54] Wow, that’s a great costume, Stan. 哇 装扮不错哦 斯坦
[11:56] I can’t even tell you’re a dog in that. 我都看不出来你是只狗
[11:58] I know. Now I’m gonna go find Bennett and Ellen. 我知道 我要去找班尼特还有艾伦
[12:01] Oh, I can’t wait to talk to them! 哦 真是迫不及待地想跟他们说话呢
[12:03] There are these questions that I’m dying to ask them. 我一定要问他们一下这些问题
[12:05] What are they? 啥问题
[12:06] Well, actually, they’re… 嗯 实际上
[12:07] they’re kind of personal between me and them. 是我和他们之间的私人问题
[12:09] Now if only I could see better out of these eye holes. 要是现在我能从这两个洞看得更清点就好了
[12:12] Oh, that’s my bad. 哦 我的错
[12:14] Excuse me, scary guy. Human coming through. 借过 吓人的家伙 人类借过
[12:18] Oh boy. OK. 噢 好的
[12:21] There it is. 进来了
[12:25] Now’s my chance. 现在我的机会来了
[12:26] Uh, hi. 嗨
[12:28] Oh, hello. 你好
[12:30] Well, that’s an interesting costume. 你的装扮很有意思哦
[12:32] I can’t believe I’m actually talking to you. 真是难以置信我正在跟您谈话
[12:34] Oh, you’re a fan? You’ve read my books? 哦 你是我的粉丝 读过我的书
[12:39] Okay, so you obviously know me. What’s your name? 好吧 很显然你了解我 你叫什么呢
[12:43] I’m, uh, Jack. 我叫杰克
[12:46] O’lanternberg. 奥兰丁波格
[12:49] That’s an interesting name. 很有趣的名字
[12:50] Yes. My father was a Rabbi in Ireland. 嗯 我爸是位爱尔兰的拉比
[12:53] Anyway, there’s a question I really want to ask you. 我有个问题很想问你
[12:56] It’s about your dog. 有关你的狗
[12:58] I’m thinking of getting one for my kids. 我正想着给我的孩子们弄一只
[13:00] Oh. Well, I gotta tell ya, 哦 这样啊 告诉你哦
[13:02] he really brought our family together. 他真真正正地把我们全家拧到了一起
[13:04] Aw, stop it. 哦 过奖过奖
[13:07] So here’s my question. 我的问题是
[13:09] What was it about this dog that made you pick him? 这只狗的特别之处在哪儿 你为什么会选他
[13:11] I mean, you must have had a lot of choices. 我的意思是 你当时肯定有很多选择
[13:14] Well, when I was at the shelter, I just thought about my kids. 我到动物收容所后 心里只想着孩子们
[13:17] Chloe and Tyler were simple. 克洛伊 泰勒还好办
[13:19] Chloe loves animals, and Tyler’s… 克洛伊 喜欢动物 泰勒
[13:22] Simple. 头脑简单
[13:25] My real challenge was going to 真正的挑战在于
[13:27] be finding a dog that Avery could connect with. 要找到一只能跟艾芙莉说上话的狗
[13:30] And when I looked into Stan’s eyes, 从斯坦的眼睛里
[13:32] I could just see this 我看见
[13:33] intelligence behind them that the other dogs… 这条狗透着聪明劲儿
[13:36] Just didn’t have. 其他狗没有的聪明劲儿
[13:38] And I knew Avery and Stan were gonna be best friends. 我就知道艾芙莉和斯坦会成为最好的朋友
[13:44] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[13:45] Yeah, I was just thinking, Which dog should I choose? 嗯 我就是在想我该选哪只狗
[13:49] Well, good luck. Enjoy the party. 祝你好运 玩的开心
[13:52] And, uh, good luck enjoying the party. 但愿你能玩得开心
[13:58] I don’t believe it. It’s so beautiful. 真难以置信 太美妙了
[14:06] Hey! 嘿
[14:09] Oh, hey, Stan. 嘿 斯坦
[14:12] Bacon knows my name! 熏肉知道我的名字
[14:18] – Hey, girls. – Oh, hi, Mrs. Jennings. -嘿 姑娘们 -你好 詹宁斯夫人
[14:20] – Have you seen Avery? – Oh, I think she’s on the patio. -您看见艾芙莉了吗 -哦 她可能在院子里
[14:22] Hey, Lindsay, weren’t you the Mad Hatter last year? 嘿 琳赛 你去年不就是疯帽人吗
[14:25] Well, yeah, it’s the one outfit that goes with my favorite hat. 嗯 是 只有这件外套和我最爱的帽子搭
[14:28] And what are you supposed to be, Max? 那你这扮的谁呀 麦克斯
[14:30] I’m a twenty-eight-year-old 我是一个二十八岁
[14:31] barista with a master’s degree. Scary, huh? 在咖啡馆打工的硕士 吓人吧
[14:35] Hey, what are you guys doing here? 嘿 你们来这儿做什么
[14:37] You’re supposed to be at Dwight Chandler’s party, spying on Wes, 你们应该在德怀特·钱德勒家的派对上 替我监视韦斯
[14:40] and telling me everything he does, says, thinks, and likes. 告诉我他的所做 所说 所想 所喜
[14:43] Without actually talking to him, because he’s mine. 而不跟他搭讪 因为他是我的
[14:46] Well, we had a better idea. 我们有个更好的主意
[14:48] We spent the whole time at 我们在德怀特的派对上
[14:49] Dwight’s party saying how awesome this party is. 狠劲儿夸这个派对是多么多么好
[14:51] Then we started a rumor someone farted in Dwight’s punch bowl. 然后我们制造谣言说有人在德怀特的饮料盆里放了屁
[14:54] Then someone farted in Dwight’s punch bowl. 然后某人真的在德怀特的饮料盆里放了屁
[15:00] Who’s your best friend? 谁让我是你的好朋友呢
[15:02] The point is, Wes bailed on Dwight’s. He’s on his way. 重点是韦斯离开了德怀特的派对 他正往这边来
[15:05] Wait, Wes is coming here? To this party? 啊 韦斯正在来这儿的路上
[15:08] Well, yeah, we said it was great. 嗯 我们说派对很棒
[15:13] I think we may have oversold it. 我觉得这牛可能是吹大了
[15:16] Well, Avery, I hope you’re happy. The party’s over. 艾芙莉 但愿你开心 派对完蛋了
[15:18] No! No, it is not. 没 没 没结束呢
[15:20] We are going to make this the best Halloween party ever. 我们要把这个派对办成有史以来最棒的万圣节晚会
[15:23] But this party is dead. 但整个派对死气沉沉的
[15:25] No. It’s alive. 不 它复活了
[15:28] It’s alive! 复活啦
[15:33] I was just flicking the 我就是随便闪闪
[15:35] lights so everyone knows it’s time to go home! 告诉大家 你们可以回家了
[15:38] And I dropped this trash can lid. 我还弄掉了这个垃圾筒盖子
[15:46] Quickly, people, we’ve got to turn this party around! 大伙 快点 我们得让晚会活跃起来
[15:50] Tyler, get out of that costume. 泰勒脱掉那套装扮
[15:51] You don’t have to tell me twice! 你不用给我说两遍
[15:54] Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon… 熏肉 熏肉 熏肉 熏肉 熏肉 熏肉
[15:58] Avery, we are very impressed by your change of heart. 艾芙莉 你能回心转意 我们很是惊讶
[16:00] Wish it would have come a little sooner. 要是早点就好了
[16:02] Well, I realized I had made a commitment and I had to honor it. 是这样的 我意识到自己做出了承诺就必须兑现
[16:05] That boy is coming over here, isn’t he? 那个男孩要来 是不是
[16:07] Yes, he is. So snap to! 是 所以呀快点
[16:10] Ooh, wait. 哦 等一下
[16:13] – Wha… Avery! – Wh… hey! What are you doing? -喂 艾芙莉 你这是做什么?
[16:16] No one gets “Midnight”. You’re dominoes. 没人喜欢”死亡午夜” 你们是多米诺骨牌
[16:18] Now get to work. 工作去
[16:21] Domino? More like domi-yes. 多米诺骨牌 更像是家里的仆人
[16:24] That was not a good one, Ellen. 这个不好笑
[16:29] Hi. Uh, Ellen, right? 你好 是艾伦吧
[16:33] Yeah. Who is that under there? 你是谁啊
[16:34] My name’s Jack O’lanternberg. 我叫杰克· 奥兰丁波格
[16:37] My father was a leprechaun in Israel. 我爸是以色列的小精灵
[16:40] I was talking to your husband earlier about your dog. 我刚刚跟您丈夫讨论您家的狗来着
[16:43] Oh, Stan didn’t get in, did he? 哦 斯坦 他没进来吧
[16:45] I told the kids to keep him outside. 我告诉孩子们把他关在门外
[16:46] No, he hasn’t bothered me at all. 没 他没来烦扰我
[16:48] Actually, he seems very sweet and lovable. 实际上 他似乎很友好 讨人喜欢
[16:51] And handsome. And really smart. 又帅还特别聪明
[16:54] I’ve seen him eat a pine cone. 我看见过他吃松果
[16:56] He’s not that smart. 他没那么聪明
[16:59] So there’s something I really want to know. 我真的很想知道
[17:01] Why don’t you like dogs? 你为什么不喜欢狗狗
[17:03] Why do you really want to know that? 你为什么很想知道呢
[17:05] I’m a robot. I thirst for knowledge. 我是机器人 渴求知识
[17:08] It’s not that I don’t like dogs, it’s just that, um… 我也不是不喜欢狗狗 就是
[17:11] Something happened once. I don’t want to talk about it. 以前发生了一些事情 我不想说
[17:14] Well, I certainly don’t want to pry… 哦 我不是想窥探隐私
[17:16] When I was eight, I was a lonely girl. 我八岁的时候是个孤僻的女孩
[17:18] I didn’t get along with my sister, 我跟姐姐合不来
[17:20] my parents weren’t around that much and… 父母也不常在身边
[17:22] I had no friends. 我没什么朋友
[17:23] And then one day, this dog followed me home from school. 有一天 有只狗跟着我从学校回到家
[17:26] I named him Rascal and he became my best friend. 我叫他捣蛋鬼 他成了我最好的朋友
[17:30] The only one I could talk to. 我能交心谈话的朋友
[17:33] When I’d sit on the couch, he’d put his head on my lap and, 我坐在沙发上的时候 他趴在我的大腿上让我抚摸
[17:36] suddenly I didn’t feel alone. 突然间我不再觉得孤单
[17:38] And then one day, he, he just ran away and I was alone again. 有一天他跑了 我又成了孤身一人
[17:45] I’ve never liked dogs since then. 从那以后我再也不喜欢狗狗了
[17:48] Oh, my gosh, I, I had no idea. 哦 天哪 我之前不知道
[17:51] Well, how would you? 你怎么会知道呢
[17:53] You know, not all dogs are the same. 你要知道 不是所有的狗都一样
[17:57] I bet if you gave your dog a chance, he just might surprise you. 我敢打赌 要是给你的狗一个机会 他说不定会带给你惊喜
[18:01] The only time he ever surprised 唯一让我惊讶的一次是
[18:03] me was when the whole pine cone came out. 他竟让把整个松果拉便便拉了出来
[18:06] It surprised me, too. 当时我也很惊讶
[18:14] Avery, this place looks amazing! You look amazing! 艾芙莉 这个派对真棒 你看起来真美
[18:17] How did you do it all so quickly? 你怎么这么快就全搞定了
[18:19] The real question is, 真正的问题是
[18:21] how did you do what you did with so much time? 你怎么花了那么长时间搞成那样子
[18:29] That’s right, boys. Run. 就是这样 男孩们 跑啊
[18:32] Watch the fear-tinkle. 小心别被吓着哦
[18:36] Pretty six-y, huh? 相当六吧
[18:40] Oops, I miscounted. 噢 我数错了
[18:42] I’ll get back to you with a five joke. 我有了关于五的笑话再来找你
[18:49] Is he coming? 他来了吗
[18:50] Wes and his friends are walking up the driveway. 韦斯还有他的朋友们走到前门车道上了
[18:52] They’ll be here any second. 他们随时到达
[18:53] Well, I’m ready for them. 好 我已经准备好了
[18:55] Ooh, wait, I’m gonna make an entrance. 哦 我要搞个入场式
[19:00] Wow, this place looks cool. 哇 这个派对看起来真不错
[19:03] Hey, whose party is this again? 这是谁的派对来着
[19:13] Oh, what’s this doing here? This doesn’t look safe. 哦 这是干嘛呀 看起来挺不安全的
[19:17] Oh, no! We forgot to take down our fake blood prank! 不好 我们忘了把假血拿下来
[19:36] No! 不要啊
[19:54] Whoa! 哇哦
[19:55] That was an awesome stunt! You look great! 表演太棒了吧 你看起来棒极了
[20:00] Thanks, I love Halloween. 谢谢 我爱万圣节
[20:03] So do I. 我也爱
[20:06] You know um, I’m really glad you’re at my party. 告诉你哦 我很高兴你能来我的派对
[20:09] Yeah, me too. 嗯 我也很高兴
[20:11] You know, you’re pretty cool. 知道吗 你挺酷的
[20:16] Look they’re talking, isn’t this great? 看看 他们在谈话 这不是很好嘛
[20:20] I don’t want to alarm you or anything but, 我不是想警告你
[20:22] I think the punch bowl farter is at your party. 我觉得那个在饮料盆里放屁的孩子在你的派对上
[20:27] Avery, I am so sorry, 艾芙莉 抱歉
[20:29] we had this prank set up, then I forgot… 我们设了这个恶作剧 然后给忘了
[20:31] And it worked out perfectly. 然后完美运作
[20:33] Just like we planned, now run along. 正如我们策划的那样 现在呢 快闪人
[20:40] We’re dominoes, how did none of us see this coming? 我们是多米诺骨牌 怎么没一个人预见到这事情
[20:44] I did. 我预见了
[20:48] So Avery made a connection with Wes, 就这样 艾芙莉和韦斯搭上了讪
[20:50] and got something she always wanted… 然后得到了她一直以来梦寐以求的东西
[20:52] And I got something I always wanted from Bennet and Ellen… 我也从班尼特和艾伦那儿得到了我梦寐以求的东西
[20:55] It meant more to me than I can say. 其意义溢于言表
[20:57] I can’t wait till I get to talk to them next year. 我真迫不及待地想在明年再跟他们谈话
[21:00] I already know what I’m going as. 我都想好装扮成谁了
[21:02] The punch bowl farter. 往饮料盆里放屁的人
[21:09] So then Wes said… 然后韦斯说
[21:11] “You’re pretty cool”. 你挺酷的
[21:14] He said to me, “Is this hummus?” 他问我 “这是鹰嘴豆沙吗?”
[21:15] But he’s still yours I’m not going to swoop in. 但他是你的 我才不想理他呢
[21:21] Hey, who let you back in? 嘿 谁放你进来的
[21:24] Don’t worry, I’ll never leave you. 别担心 我不会离你而去的
[21:27] Ah, come on Stan, back outside till we’re done cleaning up. 斯坦 起来我们打扫干净然后你再进来
[21:31] Don’t worry about it, he’s fine. 没事 他挺好
[21:34] Hey you know, I was talking to the nicest guy about Stan… 告诉你 我跟一个可好的人讨论斯坦了呢
[21:38] Really, so was I. 是吗 我也是哦
[21:40] Oh look he’s still here, let’s go say hi. 看 他还在 我们过去打个招呼吧
[21:42] Ah, hey Jack. I didn’t know you were still here. How’s it going? 嘿 杰克 你还在这儿呢 还好吧
[21:46] Great. It was really nice talking to you guys tonight. 挺好 今晚跟你们聊得很开心
[21:50] Aw, thanks. You too. 哦 谢谢 我们也很开心
[21:52] Oh no! 不好
[21:53] Jack are you alright? 杰克你还好吧
[21:57] Where are those Ghost Hunters when you need them? 捉妖的哪去了 我们需要捉妖人
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme