时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, I just love these picnics. | 我真喜欢野餐 |
[00:08] | Our neighbors coming together | 邻居们聚在一起 |
[00:09] | to share in community and friendship. | 分享生活和友谊 |
[00:12] | That’s Barbara Milson. She has a rash no one can explain. | 那是芭芭拉・莫里森 她长了一种没人能解释清的皮疹 |
[00:15] | And spread vicious gossip. | 还喜欢传些恶毒的谣言 |
[00:18] | I can’t wait for the Stewarts to get here. | 斯图尔特一家怎么还不来啊 |
[00:20] | They’re my favorite couple. | 他们是我最喜欢的一对儿夫妻 |
[00:21] | – I know, I love our game nights. – Well, next time let’s play… | -是啊 我超爱咱们的游戏之夜 -下次咱们试试 |
[00:24] | Oh, ah! Sounds like… | 噢 听起来像 |
[00:25] | Ah, you’re a robot. You’re marching, it’s a parade, charades! | 你是个机器人 正在阅兵中行军 猜对了 |
[00:31] | Oh, hey, there they are! | 他们来啦 |
[00:33] | They are the two coolest parents here. | 他们是这儿最有意思的家长了 |
[00:35] | Next to us. | 仅此于咱俩 |
[00:37] | Snail! | 好样的 |
[00:40] | – Hey guys! – Hey, there! | -你们好 -你们也来啦 |
[00:42] | Good news, I brought my specialty; Meatloaf. | 好消息哦 我带了我的拿手菜 烘肉卷 |
[00:46] | – And what’d you bring, Ellen? – My specialty. Plates and cups. | -那你带了什么呢 艾伦 -我的拿手菜啊 盘子和杯子 |
[00:51] | Hey, look. Chloe and Darcy seemed to have patched things up. | 看看她们 克洛伊和达西好像玩儿得挺好呢 |
[00:54] | That’s good. I was afraid if they stopped being | 太好了 我一直怕她俩不再是朋友了 |
[00:56] | friends it’d be a lot harder for us to hang out. | 那样我们就很难聚在一起了 |
[00:58] | But look, they’re hugging. | 但是看看 她们多亲密啊 |
[01:00] | I’m going to pop your head off! | 我要把你的头拧下来 |
[01:02] | I want to pop your head off! | 我要把你的头拧下来 |
[01:05] | Hey, B.F.F. | 嗨 我的小闺蜜 |
[01:07] | Oh! Hey, Stan. Avery, | 斯坦 艾芙莉 |
[01:08] | they have a new stupid rule for these picnics. | 他们为野餐制定了一条愚蠢的新规定 |
[01:11] | All dogs go in the pen. | 所有的狗都要关在围栏里 |
[01:13] | My little dog’s already in there. | 我的小狗狗已经关进去了 |
[01:16] | Oh, Stan was really looking forward to this picnic. | 但是斯坦一直很期待这次野餐 |
[01:19] | Huh? | 什么 |
[01:20] | I mean, as much as you could ever know what a dog is thinking. | 我是说 如果你能想象一只狗狗的想法的话 |
[01:24] | Stan, I guess you’re going to have to go in the pen. | 斯坦 我觉得你得去围栏里了 |
[01:26] | I can’t go back in there. I just can’t! | 我不能回那儿去 绝对不能 |
[01:28] | Wait, I’ve never been in there. | 等等 我好像从没进去过 |
[01:31] | Oh, there it is! There’s the meatloaf. | 在这儿啊 美味烘肉卷 |
[01:34] | Oh, it’s like a precious little meat baby. | 它就像一个珍贵的小肉宝宝 |
[01:37] | – Mine! – No, it’s mine! | -我的 -不 是我的 |
[01:39] | – No, it’s mine! – Whoa, oh, oh, oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | -不 我的 -哇哦 别抢了 |
[01:42] | Let go, let go! | 松手 松手 |
[01:45] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[01:49] | You guys are supposed to be friends. | 你们应该做朋友的 |
[01:52] | – She took my nose! – And I’m not giving it back! | -她拿走了我的鼻子 -我才不会给你呢 |
[01:56] | Give Darcy her nose. | 把达西的鼻子还给她 |
[01:58] | She keeps licking me. | 她总舔我 |
[02:00] | Stop licking Chloe. We talked about this. | 别再舔克洛伊了 咱们都谈过这事儿了 |
[02:03] | She doesn’t taste like a strawberry, she just looks like one. | 她尝起来不像草莓 只是看起来像颗草莓 |
[02:06] | What? | 什么 |
[02:09] | You’re doing this? You’re actually throwing me in the can? | 你真的要这么做吗 你真的要把我扔进笼子里吗 |
[02:12] | I’m so sorry. Bring you food. | 很抱歉 带着你的食物进去吧 |
[02:14] | Don’t bother. I’m going on a hunger strike until I get out. | 不用抱歉 我会绝食到我出去为止 |
[02:17] | Oh, come on, you’re going to be in here for two hours. | 别这样 你得在里面待两个小时哦 |
[02:20] | Then bring me food. | 那把我的食物拿来吧 |
[02:22] | Just try to have fun with the other dogs, okay? | 试试和其他狗狗们玩玩 好吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, okay. I’ll try. | 好吧 我尽量 |
[02:27] | Hey guys. Have you heard this one? | 你们好 你们听过这个吗 |
[02:28] | Knock, knock? | 咚咚 |
[02:33] | No, it’s not a real door. It’s a joke. | 不 这不是门 这只是个笑话 |
[02:37] | I wasn’t allowed at the picnic, | 野餐不许我参与 |
[02:39] | and I didn’t fit in with the dogs. | 而且我和那些狗狗们也处不好 |
[02:41] | My subtle wit and wordplay were lost on them. | 它们不懂我的机智和双关语 |
[02:44] | Even Lindsay’s dog. | 甚至琳赛的狗狗也不懂 |
[02:45] | Sure, she looks sophisticated in that hat, | 当然 这顶帽子使她看起来很老练 |
[02:48] | but I saw her eat half a diaper. | 但是我看着她吃了半个尿布 |
[03:00] | Dog With a Blog S01E22 Stans Old Owner | |
[03:10] | Hey. You, uh, ready to help me out with Chloe? | 嘿 你准备好帮我解决克洛伊的问题了吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I don’t really understand how this plan is gonna work. | 准备好了 其实我不太明白这个计划怎么会解决她的问题 |
[03:15] | You don’t have to understand it. You just have to do it. | 你不用明白 只要照着做就行了 |
[03:18] | It’s like school. | 就像在学校一样 |
[03:21] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Sweetie. | -你们好 -你好 亲爱的 |
[03:24] | – Hey, that’s my cereal. – Get over it, Sally. | -那是我的麦片 -算了吧 莎莉 |
[03:28] | I learned that from Avery. | 我学艾芙莉的 |
[03:29] | It means, you’re making too big a deal. | 意思是 你太大题小做了 |
[03:32] | I got real problems, Sally. | 我真的遇到麻烦了 莎莉 |
[03:35] | Is it that mom and dad are making you be friends with Darcy? | 是不是妈妈爸爸让你和达西做朋友那件事儿 |
[03:38] | I’ll tell you what you can do. | 我来告诉你怎么办 |
[03:40] | Steal her nose? Did it. | 偷她的鼻子 早试过了 |
[03:43] | No. Break up mom and dad’s friendship with Darcy’s parents. | 不是 去破坏破坏妈妈爸爸和达西家长的关系 |
[03:46] | Once they split, you and Darcy are done. | 一旦他们断交了 你和达西也不用再来往了 |
[03:49] | I’m listening. Avery taught me that, too. | 有道理 艾芙莉也这么教我的 |
[03:51] | It means, I’m listening, Sally. | 我是说 有道理哦 莎莉 |
[04:02] | – I got it. – Are you expecting anyone? | -我来开门 -你有客人要来吗 |
[04:04] | Well, after your carelessness cost us a meatloaf… | 你的粗心大意浪费了咱们一个烘肉卷之后 |
[04:08] | I mentioned to Kelly that | 我跟凯莉提到了 |
[04:09] | you might have the flu and couldn’t cook. | 你可能得了流感 不能做饭了 |
[04:11] | Oh, good thinking! If it’s her, I’ll look feverish and wan. | 好主意 如果是她来了 我会表现出发烧和脸色苍白的症状 |
[04:14] | And then go set the table. | 然后摆好餐桌 |
[04:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:18] | – Are you Bennett James? – Yes, I am. | -你是班尼特・詹姆斯吗 -是的 我就是 |
[04:21] | – Did Kelly send you? – Ah, no. | -是凯莉让你来的吗 -啊 不是 |
[04:23] | I’m Dr. Ian Calloway. | 我是伊恩・卡罗维教授 |
[04:25] | Oh, well, I don’t care, then. | 好吧 那我就不在乎了 |
[04:27] | This is a little awkward, | 可能有些唐突 |
[04:28] | but I came here all the way from Spokane, Washington. | 但我是从华盛顿州斯波坎市远道而来的 |
[04:32] | Because I think you have my dog. | 因为我觉得我的狗狗在你这儿 |
[04:34] | I’m Stan’s original owner. | 我是斯坦最早的主人 |
[04:37] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[04:38] | That’s incredible! | 这太不可思议了 |
[04:42] | So, no meatloaf? | 所以 没有烘肉卷吗 |
[04:45] | Stan used to be your dog? | 斯坦以前是你的狗狗 |
[04:47] | Yes, he ran away when he was a puppy. | 是啊 他很小时候他从我这儿跑了 |
[04:49] | But don’t worry, I’m not here to take him back. | 但是别担心 我不是来带走他的 |
[04:52] | I just always wondered what happened to the little … | 我只是一直很挂念他过得 |
[04:55] | Guy. | 怎么样 |
[04:57] | Sorry, my ears got clogged on the plane. | 不好意思 我的耳朵在飞机上塞住了 |
[04:59] | Oh, ha, ha. Well, please, come in. | 哦 快请进吧 |
[05:02] | So, um, Dr. Calloway, how did you find us? | 卡罗维博士 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[05:05] | Oh, a friend who read your latest book saw a | 我的一位朋友看了你的新书 看到封底上 |
[05:08] | picture of Stan and your family on the back cover. | 一张斯坦和你们全家人的照片 |
[05:10] | That’s incredible! Who read my book? | 太棒了 谁看了我的书 |
[05:13] | – Did they like it? – Yeah. | -他们喜欢我的书吗 -喜欢 |
[05:15] | – Is the meatloaf here? – Who hit the doorbell? | -是烘肉卷来了吗 -谁在按门铃 |
[05:18] | Uh… kids, this is Dr. Ian Calloway, Stan’s original owner. | 孩子们 这位是伊恩・卡罗维博士 斯坦最早的主人 |
[05:22] | – What? – No, he’s ours! | -什么 -不 他是我们的 |
[05:23] | You can’t have our dog! | 你不能带走我们的狗狗 |
[05:26] | No, no, no. I just wanted to make sure he landed in a good home. | 不 不 不 我只是想确保他住在一个很好的家庭里 |
[05:29] | Oh. Ah, then nice to meet you. | 那么很高兴认识你 |
[05:34] | Sorry, Dr. Calloway, we got a little nervous. | 不好意思 卡罗维博士 我们有点儿紧张了 |
[05:37] | Any chance I can see Stan? | 我可以见见斯坦吗 |
[05:39] | Oh, I’m sure he’d be thrilled. Stan! | 我猜他一定会很激动的 斯坦 |
[05:43] | Dr. Ian Calloway. | 伊恩・卡罗维博士 |
[05:47] | I wonder where Stan is? | 我也不知道斯坦去哪儿了 |
[05:48] | Oh, uh, we’ll go look. Come on. | 我们去找找他 走吧 |
[05:50] | That’s great. I’m really looking forward to saying… | 太好了 我真心期待 |
[05:54] | Hi to him. | 跟他说你好 |
[05:56] | His ears are clogged. | 他的耳朵被塞住了 |
[05:58] | My ears are clogged. | 我的耳朵被塞住了 |
[06:01] | No, they’re not. I just wanted to do that. | 不 我耳朵很好 我就是想学学他 |
[06:07] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[06:13] | Stan, what are you doing in the closet? You have a visitor. | 斯坦 你在衣柜里干什么 有客人想见你 |
[06:17] | Don’t make me go down there. | 别让我下去见他 |
[06:18] | He’s one of the scientists who did experiments on me | 他就是发现我会说话的时候 |
[06:20] | when he found out I could talk. | 拿我做过实验的科学家之一 |
[06:23] | Wait! Stan, come here. | 等等 斯坦 过来 |
[06:27] | He’s one of those guys? | 他是其中之一 |
[06:29] | I was a puppy. Ian became obsessed. | 我还是只小狗的时候 伊恩就特别着迷 |
[06:32] | I was his guinea pig. His lab rat. | 我是他的小白鼠 他的实验鼠 |
[06:35] | But, you know, still a dog. | 但是 你知道的 我还是只狗 |
[06:39] | I know you can talk. | 我知道你能说话 |
[06:40] | Say something, so I can analyze you’re synaptic vocal coding, | 说话啊 这样我就可以分析你的突触发声编码了 |
[06:43] | make other dogs talk, and amass a fortune. | 然后让其他狗狗们说话 我就可以发财了 |
[06:46] | – Help! – Say something! | -救命 -说话 |
[06:49] | Oh, wait! I missed it, let me turn it on. | 等等 我错过了 等我把它打开 |
[06:51] | Then you can talk again. | 现在你可以再说一遍了 |
[06:53] | – Never! – Wait ’til I turn it on. | -绝不 -等我把它打开啊 |
[06:57] | Okay, go! | 好吧 说 |
[07:02] | Fine. Don’t cooperate. | 好吧 不配合是吧 |
[07:04] | I can stay here all day. | 我会一直待在这儿的 |
[07:07] | Until seven. I have theater tickets. | 直到七点 七点我要去看戏 |
[07:11] | But I’ll be back by 11. | 但是我会在十一点前回来的 |
[07:16] | 11:15 if there’s traffic. | 如果堵车的话是十一点一刻 |
[07:20] | He’s obviously come back for me | 很明显他是为我回来的 |
[07:22] | because he was never able to finish his experiments! | 因为他没能完成他的实验 |
[07:24] | Don’t worry, Stan, we’ll get rid of him. Don’t be scared. | 别担心 斯坦 我们会帮你摆脱他的 别怕 |
[07:27] | Too late. While I was in your closet, I wet my pants. | 太晚了 我在你的衣柜里时弄湿了自己的裤子 |
[07:30] | – You don’t wear pants. – All right, full disclosure. | -你没穿裤子 -好吧 被你看出来了 |
[07:32] | I wet your pants. | 我弄湿了你的裤子 |
[07:41] | Stan’s in my sister’s room. | 斯坦在我妹妹房间里 |
[07:42] | He’s not feeling well, I can’t get him downstairs. | 他有点儿不舒服 我没法带他下来 |
[07:45] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[07:47] | But I’m not flying home for a few days. | 但是我短时间内不回家的 |
[07:49] | Longer if my… | 说不定会多呆几天 |
[07:51] | Bags aren’t found by the airline. | 直到航空公司找到我的行李 |
[07:54] | Call me if he perks up. | 他好点了就打电话通知我 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:58] | Oh! | 哦 |
[08:00] | The meat baby! | 肉宝宝 |
[08:02] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[08:08] | All right, here we go. My turn, my turn. | 好 来吧 该我了 该我了 |
[08:10] | Let’s see it. Ah! | 看看 |
[08:11] | – This is gonna be easy. – Movie! | -一定很简单 -电影 |
[08:14] | Just wait. | 等等好么 |
[08:18] | – Stomach! – Shirt! Shirt! | -胃 -短袖 短袖 |
[08:20] | Tight shirt! Uh, uh… | 紧身短袖 呃 |
[08:22] | Turquoise! Allergies! Freakish belly button! | 蓝绿色 过敏 畸形的肚脐眼 |
[08:25] | Forget it! | 别提那个 |
[08:27] | It was author. | 答案是作家 |
[08:29] | Oh, we never would have gotten that. | 那我们永远不可能猜出来的 |
[08:32] | So, not to be rude, but, uh, what’s the story with… | 那么 无意冒犯啊 但是 那个什么 |
[08:36] | Oh. It’s an outtie that has two little lips. | 和大部分人的不太一样 我的肚脐有两片小唇 |
[08:42] | Aah, I meant brunch. | 啊 我是说咱们的便餐 |
[08:45] | What’s the story with brunch? | 咱们的便餐怎么样了 |
[08:47] | Is it ready yet? | 可以吃了吗 |
[08:51] | Okay, girls, showtime. | 姑娘们 好戏要来了 |
[08:53] | Get the parents fighting, they’ll stop being friends, | 让家长们吵起来 他们就会绝交了 |
[08:55] | and you’ll never have to see each other again. | 然后你们就不用再见面了 |
[08:57] | How do we get them fighting? | 我们怎么让他们吵起来呢 |
[08:59] | Tell them Darcy wouldn’t let you play with her vomitus doll. | 告诉他们 达西不让你玩儿她那令人作呕的娃娃 |
[09:03] | It’s not vomitus! You’re vomitus! | 它不令人作呕 你才令人作呕 |
[09:07] | See how easy it is to get people fighting? | 看到想吵架有多简单了吧 |
[09:10] | You ready, snot monster? | 你准备好了吗 鼻涕怪物 |
[09:12] | Got it, monkey face. | 准备好了 猴脸 |
[09:13] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[09:14] | Thanks, eyebrows. | 谢谢 怪眉 |
[09:17] | Sorry, got caught up in the moment. | 不好意思 太入戏了 |
[09:20] | You think my belly button is freakish, | 你觉得我的肚脐眼很畸形的话 |
[09:22] | you should see my sister’s. | 那你应该看看我妹妹的肚脐眼 |
[09:23] | It’s like mine, but with hair. | 和我的差不多 但是还长毛了 |
[09:27] | Wow. | 哇 |
[09:29] | Yeah, the whole family. | 是啊 整个家族都这样 |
[09:33] | There’s something… | 怎么回事 |
[09:34] | Oh, no… | 哦 不 |
[09:38] | Whoa, stop, stop, stop. | 快住手 快住手 |
[09:42] | Stop! | 停 |
[09:43] | Darcy won’t let me play with her vomitus doll! | 达西不让我和她那令人作呕的娃娃玩儿 |
[09:46] | It’s not vomitus! You’re vomitus! | 它才不令人呕吐 你才令人呕吐呢 |
[09:51] | Hey, Darcy, do not call Chloe vomitus! | 达西 不要这么说克洛伊 |
[09:55] | Your daughter said it first. | 你女儿先说的 |
[09:57] | Yeah, but your daughter said it mean. | 是啊 但是你的女儿说的很难听 |
[09:59] | Our daughter made it cute. | 我们女儿让它变得可爱了 |
[10:01] | Ridiculous! | 荒谬 |
[10:02] | Really, if you feel that way, we’re leaving! | 是吗 如果你这么想 那我们就走了 |
[10:05] | Then forget game night! | 以后再也没有游戏之夜了 |
[10:06] | Oh, fine! We’ve been playing with the Petersons, anyway. | 行啊 反正还有彼得森一家跟我们玩 |
[10:09] | And they don’t eat my meatloaf on paper plates. | 而且他们不会用纸盘吃我的烘肉卷 |
[10:11] | They use plastic! | 他们用塑料的盘子 |
[10:12] | How unsustainable! | 多么容易变形啊 |
[10:14] | Like our friendship. | 就像我们的友谊 |
[10:17] | We did it! We’re never going to have to play together again. | 咱俩做到了 咱们再也不会一起玩儿了 |
[10:21] | Darcy! We’re leaving! | 达西 咱们走 |
[10:23] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:24] | This is the last time we step foot in this house again. | 这是我们最后一次踏进这个屋子 |
[10:27] | So, I know the kids want to break | 我知道这些孩子们想要通过破坏 |
[10:29] | us up so they don’t have to play together, but, | 我们的友谊以便以后不用在一起玩 但是 |
[10:30] | I still don’t get how that’s going to make them friends again. | 我还是不明白怎么才能让她们再做朋友 |
[10:33] | They’re bonding over destroying us. | 他们在破坏咱们的关系的过程中增进了感情 |
[10:36] | They’ll have so much fun, they’ll want to do more stuff together. | 她们能找到很多乐趣的 她们会想要一起完成更多事情的 |
[10:38] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[10:40] | Did you guys really hang out with the Petersons? | 你们真的和彼得森家一起玩儿吗 |
[10:42] | It was just one night. | 我们只在一起玩儿了一次 |
[10:44] | We thought of you the whole time. | 而且我们全程都在想着你们 |
[10:50] | Oh, you want it, Stan? You want it? All right, go get it. | 你想要吗 斯坦 你想要吗 好吧 去抓住它 |
[10:54] | Tyler, what are you doing? | 泰勒 你在干嘛 |
[10:56] | I thought we agreed that we’re going to keep Stan out of sight | 我记得咱们说好了要把斯坦藏好的 |
[10:59] | until we know that that Ian guy is gone. | 直到那个叫伊恩的人离开 |
[11:01] | Calm down. Ian is long gone. | 冷静 伊恩已经走远了 |
[11:04] | There’s nobody in the park except us, | 公园里除了我们没别人了 |
[11:06] | and that dude walking over to Stan. | 那个人正朝斯坦走来 |
[11:08] | That’s Ian! | 他就是伊恩 |
[11:11] | Hey! You get away from him! | 你离他远点儿 |
[11:13] | Oh! I assure you, I just came to see how he’s doing. | 我保证 我只是来看看他过的怎么样 |
[11:17] | He asked if I still talk. | 他问我是不是还会说话 |
[11:19] | Well, I don’t. | 我不会了 |
[11:22] | He told us how badly you treated him. | 他和我们讲了你曾经是怎么对待他的 |
[11:24] | Way to blow my cover. I just convinced him I couldn’t talk. | 你这是在出卖我 我才说服了他我不会说话的 |
[11:29] | What have you been saying? | 你都说了什么啊 |
[11:31] | Sure, I’m a scientist who is | 当然了 我是一位科学家 |
[11:32] | curious about his gift, but I never harmed him. | 对他的天赋很好奇 但我从未伤害过他 |
[11:36] | Stan, don’t you remember? | 斯坦 难道你不记得了吗 |
[11:40] | You’re an amazing little fella. | 你是一位不可思议的小伙伴 |
[11:42] | And I’m going to do everything I can to help you. | 而我会尽全力去帮助你的 |
[11:45] | Help? | 帮助 |
[11:46] | Together, we can find out what makes you talk. | 我们可以研究你开口说话的原因 |
[11:50] | And maybe teach other dogs. | 而且说不定可以教其他狗狗们说话 |
[11:52] | Then, you’ll never be lonely again. | 那样 你就不再孤独了 |
[11:55] | Never. | 绝不 |
[11:57] | Oh, I’d do anything for you, little buddy. | 我会为你做任何事的 小伙伴 |
[12:00] | Oh, hey. You want to go to the theater tonight? | 今晚你想去剧院吗 |
[12:03] | It’s Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf. | 今晚演《灵欲春宵》哦 |
[12:08] | Don’t be afraid. It’s not a real wolf. | 别怕 不是狼啦 |
[12:11] | It’s not even a real Virginia Woolf. | 甚至不是真的弗吉尼亚・伍尔夫 |
[12:11] | (注:《灵欲春宵》剧名中出现了Virginia Woolf,但剧情跟这个人没有关系) | |
[12:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[12:18] | That does sound familiar maybe I, had everything all wrong. | 听起来有点儿熟悉 也许我全记错了 |
[12:21] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想象的那样 |
[12:24] | I always took good care of you. | 我一直把你照顾得很好 |
[12:26] | But, I never realized how scary my… | 但是 我从未意识到 |
[12:29] | Equipment must have looked to a little puppy. | 我的实验设备一定吓坏了你这只小狗狗 |
[12:32] | I can not believe my ears haven’t popped yet. | 我真不敢相信我的耳朵居然还没通 |
[12:35] | So, you’re really just here to see how he is? | 所以 你真的只是来看看他怎么样吗 |
[12:38] | Yes. | 当然 |
[12:39] | And, I have some exciting news. | 而且 我还有激动人心的消息哦 |
[12:44] | I found your family, buddy. | 我找到你的家人了 伙计 |
[12:47] | My… | 我的 |
[12:48] | What? | 什么 |
[12:49] | Two brothers and a sister. | 两个哥哥和一个妹妹 |
[12:51] | And all they can talk about is wanting to meet you. | 而且他们很希望能见到你 |
[12:54] | They talk? | 他们能说话吗 |
[12:56] | Wait a minute. We’re just supposed to believe you? | 等等 我们能相信你吗 |
[12:59] | That’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[13:00] | I’m just offering Stan a | 我只是提供给斯坦一个 |
[13:01] | chance to meet his talking brothers and sisters. | 去见他会说话的亲人们的机会 |
[13:04] | If he’s not interested, no problem. | 如果他没兴趣 那也没关系 |
[13:07] | There’s nothing in this for me. | 这对我来说没什么 |
[13:09] | Stan. I know you’re very happy here. | 斯坦 我知道你在这里过的很开心 |
[13:13] | But if you’d like to meet your family, | 但是如果你想见见你的家人 |
[13:16] | I’d be glad to take you back. | 我很乐意带你回去 |
[13:37] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[13:39] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[13:47] | Stan, are you really thinking | 斯坦 你真的在考虑 |
[13:48] | about going to Spokane with Ian tomorrow? | 明天和伊恩一起去斯波坎吗 |
[13:50] | No… | 没有 |
[13:52] | Yes… I don’t know… | 是的 我不知道 |
[13:56] | I mean, I love it here… | 我是说 我喜欢这里 |
[13:57] | But I don’t fit in with dogs. | 但是我无法融入这儿的狗狗们 |
[13:59] | And I don’t fit in with humans. | 而且我也无法融入人类们 |
[14:01] | Imagine if you were this weird hairy creature that | 试想一下如果你是这样一个诡异 多毛 |
[14:03] | couldn’t communicate with other human beings. | 却无法和其他人类交流的生物 |
[14:06] | Suddenly I feel bad for Tyler. | 我突然就为泰勒感到难过了 |
[14:10] | I’m serious, Avery. | 我很认真的 艾芙莉 |
[14:12] | Wait, Stan. Is this about being put in the pen at the picnic? | 等等 斯坦 这和野餐时被关进围栏里有关系吗 |
[14:15] | Don’t base this huge decision on one frustrating experience. | 不要因为一次难过的经历就做出这么重大的决定 |
[14:18] | I’m not. I’ve been feeling this way a lot. | 不是的 我常常有这样的感觉 |
[14:22] | It’s why I wanted to be | 这就是那次我想要 |
[14:23] | like a person and drive the car that time. | 像个人一样开车的原因 |
[14:25] | And why I was psyched to make | 我能在玩网游的时候 |
[14:27] | a friend playing video games online with someone, | 交到一个不知道我是条狗的朋友 |
[14:29] | who didn’t even know I was a dog. | 就很兴奋 也是这个原因 |
[14:31] | And that one time I put on your | 还有一次我穿着 |
[14:34] | father’s suit and took out a small business loan. | 你爸爸的西装拿到了一小笔贷款 |
[14:38] | Can’t believe you’re really thinking about leaving. | 真不敢相信你真的在考虑离开 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe they gave me the loan. | 我不敢相信他们真的给我批了贷款 |
[14:45] | Stan, we’ve been everything to each other. | 斯坦 咱俩对彼此来说都太重要了 |
[14:47] | It’s just that this would be a chance to be with others like me. | 只是这是一个可以与我的同类在一起的机会 |
[14:53] | With my real family. | 和我真正的家在一起 |
[14:55] | You don’t have to be like each other to be a real family. Look at us. | 想做一家人不必彼此相似啊 看看我们吧 |
[15:00] | Tyler’s a lumbering giant. | 泰勒是个笨拙的大个子 |
[15:02] | I’m a little Pixie. Chloe’s a walking strawberry. | 我是一个小精灵 克洛伊是一个移动的草莓 |
[15:07] | We’re nothing alike, but we couldn’t be a closer family. | 我们没什么共同点 但是我们是再亲不过的一家人 |
[15:11] | Ah, you’re right. I’m just tired, that’s all. | 你说的对 我累了 就这样吧 |
[15:15] | Good. Because I could never lose you. | 好吧 因为我绝不能失去你 |
[15:17] | And I could never lose you. | 我也不能失去你 |
[15:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:48] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:50] | I came to give Chloe back her toys. | 我是来还克洛伊的玩具的 |
[15:52] | She’s over there. | 她就在那儿 |
[15:55] | Now, we’ll see if making them work together | 现在 我们来看看让她们 |
[15:57] | to break us up will bring them back together. | 合伙破坏我们的友谊是否能让她们重建友谊 |
[15:59] | This is the critical stage of the plan. | 这是整个计划的关键阶段 |
[16:01] | In my book, I call this, “The critical stage of the plan”. | 在我的书里 我称之为“计划的关键阶段’” |
[16:07] | Here are the toys you left at my house. | 这是你落在我家的玩具 |
[16:09] | I have yours, too. | 我这里也有你的 |
[16:15] | Here, take your nose back. | 给 拿着你的鼻子 |
[16:17] | Thanks. I really missed it. | 谢谢 我真的很想念她 |
[16:21] | It sneezed a couple of times while I had it. | 我拿着它的时候总打喷嚏 |
[16:23] | Might have a cold. | 也许你感冒了 |
[16:25] | That’s funny. | 太有意思了 |
[16:27] | Can you believe we got our parents so mad at | 你能相信吗 我们让家长们互相生气 |
[16:28] | each other we don’t have to play anymore? | 这样我们就不用一起玩儿了 |
[16:31] | We are good. | 我们太棒了 |
[16:45] | Avery, thanks for the advice yesterday. | 艾芙莉 谢谢你昨天的建议 |
[16:48] | Oh, no biggie. I have a little mustache, too. | 没什么 我也会长点儿小胡子 |
[16:50] | It’s just blonde so you can’t see it. | 只是它们是金色的所以你看不见而已 |
[16:54] | So, what’s wrong? | 那你怎么了 |
[16:56] | You didn’t shout at every answer, or correct the teacher once. | 你没有喊出每个答案 也没有纠正老师哪怕一次 |
[17:00] | You really know me, Lindsay. | 你真了解我 琳赛 |
[17:03] | Have you ever had someone that you really care about, | 你真的在乎过什么人吗 |
[17:05] | and they want something important. | 而且他们想要些很重要的东西 |
[17:07] | But, giving it to them… | 但是 如果一旦给了他们 |
[17:09] | Hurts you more than anything in the world. | 就会给你带来世界上最严重的伤害 |
[17:11] | No. But I’d imagine it’d be horrible. | 没有过 但是我能想象那一定很可怕 |
[17:14] | I’d lie awake all night, and… | 我整夜都睡不着 而且 |
[17:16] | Read all my Emily Dickinson poems and threaten to cut my hair! | 读了艾米莉・迪金森的全部诗作并且还威胁要剪掉我的头发 |
[17:20] | That’s exactly what I’ve been doing! | 我还真是这么做的 |
[17:22] | I had a hunch. | 我有预感 |
[17:24] | Thanks, Lindsay. | 谢谢 琳赛 |
[17:26] | You know, it helps just knowing that you get me. | 你知道的 我很高兴你这么懂我 |
[17:28] | I know. Some people can never find that. | 我知道 有些人永远都找不到这样的人 |
[17:31] | Can you imagine how lonely they must be? | 你能想象那些人有多么孤独吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:36] | Yeah. I can. | 嗯 我可以 |
[17:42] | Oh. FYI, Mr. Gerwin. | 顺便说一下 戈尔文老师 |
[17:44] | The capital Kazakhstan is not Akmola, it’s now Astana. | 哈萨克斯坦的首都不是阿克莫拉了 现在是阿斯塔纳 |
[17:54] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[17:56] | This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to say, but… | 这将会成为我说过最艰难的话 但是 |
[17:59] | I think it might be good | 我觉得如果 |
[18:00] | for you to go back to Washington with Ian. | 和伊恩回华盛顿也许对你来说更好 |
[18:02] | If this is about the hat, I thought it was Tyler’s. | 不会是因为我拿了这顶帽子吧 我以为是泰勒的 |
[18:05] | No. Stan, I don’t care about the hat. | 不 斯坦 我不关心这顶帽子 |
[18:09] | In that case, makes your head look like a peanut. | 那我就说了啊 你戴这顶帽子的时候像个花生 |
[18:11] | There I said it. | 终于说出来了 |
[18:15] | Stan, I’m serious. | 斯坦 我是认真的 |
[18:17] | This is a chance for you to be with dogs who understand you. | 这是一个可以让你和懂你的狗狗们在一起的机会 |
[18:22] | Who really get you. | 他们才真正了解你 |
[18:24] | You should take it. | 你应该抓住这个机会 |
[18:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:28] | This is gonna tear my heart out, but I want you to be happy. | 这会使我伤心欲绝 但是我想要你开心 |
[18:32] | My happiness means that much to you? | 我的幸福对你来说那么重要吗 |
[18:35] | Of course it does, Stan. | 当然了 斯坦 |
[18:38] | But I wouldn’t be with you anymore. | 但是我不会在你身边了 |
[18:40] | Your happiness will always be important to me. | 你的幸福对我来说永远都很重要 |
[18:43] | No matter where you are. | 无论你在哪里 |
[18:55] | Looks like the plan is working, dad. | 看起来你的计划奏效了 爸爸 |
[18:57] | Well, so far. Thanks for planting the idea in her head. | 嗯 目前很有效 谢谢你给她植入了这个想法 |
[19:00] | You did great. | 你做的很好 |
[19:02] | Not meatloaf great. | 但还不足以吃烘肉卷 |
[19:04] | Lighten up, Sally. | 放轻松啦 莎莉 |
[19:07] | Chloe taught me that. | 克洛伊教我的 |
[19:11] | Has Bennett ever thought of having it removed? | 班尼特从没想过把它去掉吗 |
[19:14] | He did. Keeps growing back. | 他试过 又长回来了 |
[19:17] | You know, if we wanna be friends again, | 你知道的 如果我们想要做回朋友 |
[19:19] | we’re going to have to make our parents like each other. | 我们就得让家长们互相喜欢 |
[19:21] | I don’t know, we got ’em pretty mad at each other. | 我不知道该怎么办 咱们已经让他们互相生气了 |
[19:24] | Will you guys be friends again? | 你们还会再做朋友吗 |
[19:26] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -可以 |
[19:28] | We can do anything. | 咱们无所不能啊 |
[19:31] | Snail! | 好样的 |
[19:38] | You sure this is the right thing to do? | 你确定这么做对吗 |
[19:40] | We all love Stan so much. | 我们都很爱斯坦 |
[19:42] | We’re doing this because we all love Stan so much. | 我们这么做就是因为我们都很爱斯坦 |
[19:46] | If we love him less, can we keep him? | 如果我们少爱他一点儿 可以把他留下吗 |
[19:48] | Stan? Are you ready? | 斯坦 你准备好了吗 |
[19:51] | Tyler. You’re a rock star. | 泰勒 你是个摇滚明星 |
[19:54] | I expect great things from you. | 我期待你能越来越棒 |
[19:57] | Girls, watch over him. I don’t think he’s going very far. | 姑娘们 看着点他 我不觉得他能走多远 |
[20:01] | Chloe. Never turn off | 克洛伊 永远别关掉 |
[20:03] | that curly red dream factory of yours, okay? | 你那卷曲的红色梦工厂好吗 |
[20:06] | Oh, Stan. | 哦 斯坦 |
[20:11] | And Avery. | 还有艾芙莉 |
[20:13] | You just stay who you are. | 你只要保持自我就好 |
[20:15] | You have more strength and goodness than anyone I know. | 你是我认识的人当中最善良坚强的人 |
[20:28] | All set, buddy? | 都安排好了吗 伙计 |
[20:31] | Let’s just do it. | 那我们走吧 |
[20:34] | Be happy, Stan. | 要开心啊 斯坦 |
[20:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:39] | Oh, come on, Stan. They’ll get over it. | 哦 快来 斯坦 他们会适应的 |
[20:42] | They have the red head. | 他们有一个红发姑娘呢 |
[20:44] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[20:46] | But, Stan. Your family is waiting for you in Spokane. | 但是 斯坦 你的家人都在斯波坎等你呢 |
[20:50] | No, no, no. These guys are my family. | 不 不 不 他们才是我的家人 |
[20:54] | They were gonna let me go to make me happy, | 他们会为了我的幸福而放我走 |
[20:57] | no matter how sad it made them. | 无论这会让他们多么难过 |
[20:58] | That’s real love. | 这才是爱 |
[21:00] | I’m not giving that up. | 我不会放弃这份爱的 |
[21:02] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[21:04] | – You’re the best! – We could never lose you. | -你是最棒的 -我们永远不要失去你 |
[21:06] | But, Stan. You’ll love Spokane. | 但是 斯坦 你会爱上斯波坎的 |
[21:09] | There are rivers and streams, a beautiful view of Puget Sound. | 那儿有河流和小溪 有普吉特湾美丽的景色 |
[21:12] | And fabulous regional theater. | 还有超棒的地区剧院 |
[21:15] | Wait, you can’t see Puget Sound, from Spokane. | 等等 从斯波坎根本就看不到普吉特湾 |
[21:19] | It’s on the other side of | 它在州的另一面 |
[21:20] | the state with a mountain range in between. | 并且有一座山脉横亘其中 |
[21:22] | It’s a partial view. | 能看到一小部分 |
[21:24] | And the regional theater is marginal at best. | 而且地区性的剧院顶多也就是个一般般 |
[21:29] | You’re lying, aren’t you? | 你在撒谎 是吗 |
[21:31] | Only about living in Spokane. | 只是关于住在斯波坎 |
[21:32] | I just didn’t want you following me. | 我只是不想你们跟着我 |
[21:34] | Stan doesn’t have any siblings, does he? | 斯坦没有兄弟姐妹 是不是 |
[21:37] | – There are no other talking dogs. – There will be. | -根本就没有其他会说话的狗狗 -会有的 |
[21:39] | I am this close to figuring out how dogs talk, | 我就快要弄清楚狗狗是怎么说话的了 |
[21:41] | and I need Stan to do it. | 而且我需要斯坦的帮助 |
[21:43] | There he is. Now that’s the Ian I remember! | 这才是他 这才是那个我记得的伊恩 |
[21:45] | – Give me that dog! – Ian stop! | -把狗给我 -伊恩 住手 |
[21:48] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会和你走的 |
[21:49] | But I will tell you the secret of how I can talk. Come here. | 但是我会告诉你我怎么能说话的秘密 过来 |
[21:54] | Closer… | 近一点儿 |
[21:55] | Closer… | 再近一点儿 |
[21:56] | – Closer… – Oh! | -再近一点儿 -哦 |
[21:59] | That’s right. I’m 1/8 boxer. | 这就对了 我可是个小拳击手 |
[22:04] | Hey, my ears cleared out. | 嘿 我的耳朵通了 |
[22:07] | Now you clear out. | 现在你可以走了 |
[22:10] | And don’t come back! | 而且永远别再回来 |
[22:16] | This whole thing started | 伊恩能挑起这样一场风波 |
[22:18] | with Ian because I didn’t know where I belonged. | 是因为我先前不知道自己属于哪里 |
[22:21] | The truth is, I belong exactly where I am. | 事实是 我恰恰属于这里 |
[22:25] | I’d rather be with these three amazing kids | 我愿意和这三个可爱的孩子们一起 |
[22:27] | in this wonderful family than anywhere else in the world. | 在这个完美的家庭里生活 哪儿也不去 |
[22:31] | Except for Australia. | 除了澳大利亚 |
[22:33] | I’m dying to drink out of a toilet that swirls the other way. | 我太想尝试一下马桶里逆向旋转的水了 |
[22:33] | (注:由于地转偏向力作用,南半球下水漩涡旋转方向与北半球相反) |