时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Mommy! Mommy! Stan’s gonna be in a talent show! | 妈妈 妈妈 斯坦要上才艺秀了 |
[00:08] | There’s a competition in the park, | 公园里有个比赛 |
[00:09] | and I let Chloe and Stan sign up. | 我让克洛伊跟斯坦报名了 |
[00:11] | What’s his talent? | 他有啥才艺 |
[00:12] | Jumping up on a chair and | 跳上凳子 |
[00:13] | grabbing the hamburger meat out of my hands? | 叼走我汉堡里的肉饼吗 |
[00:15] | He’s really good at that. | 他的确很在行 |
[00:17] | You time that wrong, all you get is a mouthful of bony wrist. | 时机要是不对的话 只能啃到骨感的手腕哦 |
[00:21] | But don’t be disappointed if he doesn’t win. | 他没赢你们也别失望 |
[00:23] | It’s not like Stan has any sort of special talents. | 毕竟斯坦也没什么特异功能 |
[00:27] | Tyler, we are gonna need you to take Chloe to the park | 泰勒 过几天我要你带克洛伊和斯坦 |
[00:29] | in a couple of days for the Animal Talent Show. | 去公园参加动物才艺秀 |
[00:32] | The winner gets to be in a pet food commercial with their dog. | 获奖者能跟他的宠物一起拍宠物食品广告 |
[00:35] | Yeah, but it’s not like we’re gonna win. Stan has no talent. | 是呀 我们也赢不了 斯坦没什么才艺 |
[00:46] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[00:48] | You are gonna help your sister with this because | 这事你得帮帮你妹妹 |
[00:50] | we are a family and we support each other. | 因为家人就该互相支持 |
[00:56] | Stan is so smart, we’ll win for sure! | 斯坦这么聪明 我们赢定了 |
[00:59] | Ha! Girls will see me in a TV commercial and I’ll be like… | 姑娘们见着我上电视以后 我会说 |
[01:02] | “That’s right, I’m on TV, girls”. | 没错 哥是圈内人 |
[01:06] | All my friends will see me on a TV commercial and I’ll be like… | 我的朋友见到我上电视后 我会说 |
[01:09] | “That’s right, I’m on TV, girls”. | 没错 姐是圈内人 |
[01:13] | Cute poodles will see me in a TV commercial and I’ll be like… | 贵宾犬们看到我上电视后 我会 |
[01:17] | “Woof!” And they’ll be like, “Woof!” | “汪” 然后她们会 “汪” |
[01:19] | Because that’s how I play the ladies. | 我就是这样泡妞的 |
[01:23] | It would be so cool to win the Talent Show and do a commercial. | 赢得比赛再拍广告一定会酷毙的 |
[01:26] | Stan… | 斯坦 |
[01:28] | Stan… | 斯坦 |
[01:30] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[01:32] | Wait, what am I selling here? | 等等 我这是卖什么呢 |
[01:34] | Oh, right. Kibble. I mean… | 对了 脆脆 我是说 |
[01:37] | Kibble. | 小脆儿 |
[01:49] | Dog With a Blog S01E21 My Parents Posted What | |
[01:59] | Avery, come on, | 艾芙莉 快点 |
[02:00] | you’re gonna be late for the Internet safety assembly. | 网络安全大会就要迟到了 |
[02:02] | You love safety assemblies. | 你喜欢安全大会的 |
[02:04] | The fun ones, like “How to take control of a runaway bus”. | 有趣的那种 比如“如何搭上要开走的大巴” |
[02:07] | Or “Sneezing into your arm to avoid a pandemic”. | 或者是“对着胳膊打喷嚏防止传染” |
[02:11] | But my Dad is the one speaking. | 但发言的是我老爸 |
[02:13] | He’s lecturing on the dangers of the Internet | 他要谈网络的危险性 |
[02:15] | because he wrote one of his parenting books about it. | 因为他写了本相关的育儿书籍 |
[02:19] | Into your arm! | 能对胳膊打么 |
[02:22] | It is so embarrassing having your parents at school. | 自己的家长出现在学校里实在太尴尬了 |
[02:25] | I know. That time I broke my ankle in gym, | 我懂 有一次体育课我扭伤了脚踝 |
[02:27] | I didn’t call my mom because I knew she’d come pick me up. | 我就知道我妈会来接我 我都没打电话给她 |
[02:30] | Hey, by any chance did you bring your… | 嘿 你不会碰巧带了你的 |
[02:33] | Embarrassment hat with the big floppy brim that covers your face? | 帽檐巨大能挡住脸的遮羞帽吧 |
[02:40] | Avery, the assembly’s over. You can take that off now. | 艾芙莉 集会结束了 你可以摘下来了 |
[02:44] | So, your Dad is the Internet Sheriff, huh? | 那么 你爸是网络警长是吧 |
[02:47] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是呀 是他没错 |
[02:50] | “Lame Dad at backslash dot hide me in a hat”. | �宓�出现 其女只能躲在帽檐后 |
[02:54] | He has such stupid rules. | 他的规定真蠢 |
[02:56] | No social network sites until you’re fifteen? | 十五岁之前不允许上社交网络 |
[02:58] | You must be the only one in our grade who’s not on BuddyBop. | 估计是你本年级唯一一个不上好友圈的吧 |
[03:01] | How do you share pictures and videos… | 你怎么分享图片跟视频啊 |
[03:03] | Texting? | 短信吗 |
[03:05] | No. I have the drugstore print doubles. Ha ha ha! | 不是啊 我找杂货店复印两份 |
[03:17] | Course I’m on BuddyBop. | 我当然上好友圈啦 |
[03:19] | I mean, I’d have to be pretty | 要是成了全年级唯一不上 |
[03:21] | lame to be the only kid in the whole grade not, on BuddyBop, right? | 朋友圈的孩子 那得有多逊啊 是不是 |
[03:25] | Cool. What’s your screen name? | 很好 你账户名叫什么 |
[03:34] | My screen name is, uh, “Lincolnrussiauglysweater”. | 我的账户名叫“俄国林肯丑毛衣” |
[03:38] | We’ll BuddyBop you after school. | 我们放学后会圈你 |
[03:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:42] | Avery, you’re not on BuddyBop. | 艾芙莉 你不上朋友圈 |
[03:44] | Those girls are gonna bop | 那些女孩们放学后 |
[03:45] | “Lincolnrussiauglysweater” After school… | 会搜“俄国林肯丑毛衣”的 |
[03:47] | What are you gonna do? | 那你怎么办 |
[03:48] | Race home and open an account without my parents | 火速回家在那些妹子没上线之前 |
[03:50] | finding out before those girls go online? | 背着我爹妈注册个号呗 |
[03:52] | I just hope no one’s taken the name “Lincolnrussiauglysweater”. | 但愿“俄国林肯丑毛衣”这个网名没重名 |
[03:55] | I think that’s the one thing you don’t have to worry about. | 我觉得这点你就不必担心了 |
[04:03] | Go! | 快啊 |
[04:04] | Off, off, off. | 下来 下来 |
[04:05] | Off off off off off off. | 下来 下来 下来 |
[04:10] | That’s BuddyBop. You’re not allowed on BuddyBop! | 那是好友圈 你不准上好友圈的 |
[04:13] | This is teenager stuff. You’ll understand when you’re older. | 这是青少年的事 你长大就知道了 |
[04:15] | Mommy always says that too. | 妈妈也总这么说 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna be real smart when I’m older. | 我长大后肯定聪明绝了 |
[04:20] | Hey, Ave. | 嘿 小艾 |
[04:21] | Hey! What? Nothing. I’m doing my homework. | 嘿 咋了 没事 我做作业呢 |
[04:24] | Oh. I was just gonna ask | 对了 我刚想问问 |
[04:25] | how your father’s talk at school today went. | 你爸今天在学校的发言咋样 |
[04:26] | Great. Inspiring. It actually got me lots of attention. | 很好 深入人心 让我获得了不少关注 |
[04:30] | Kids came up to me that | 一些我之前没见过的人 |
[04:31] | I’ve never even seen before and… said things. | 都来找我 说事情 |
[04:35] | That’s great! I’m gonna encourage him to do his talk… | 太好了 我要去鼓励他下次谈 |
[04:37] | “My body’s changing… what’s up with that?” | “我开始发育了 什么情况” |
[04:43] | All right, there we go. Got my account set up. | 好了 行了 注册好了 |
[04:46] | Buddy bop. Buddy bop. Buddy bop. | 好友圈 好友圈 好友圈 |
[04:48] | Whoa, just in time. I’m getting a ton of bops. | 哇 真及时 被好多人圈了 |
[04:50] | What’s the big deal about showing pictures to your friends? | 在网上曝照片给朋友们有什么意义 |
[04:53] | It’s very important. You can see each other’s pictures | 意义重大 你可以互相看照片 |
[04:56] | and then make clever comments on them. | 然后写点聪明的小评论 |
[04:59] | “Love your feet”. Exclam. | 喜欢你的脚 感叹号 |
[05:03] | See? | 瞧见了么 |
[05:04] | Is that important enough to | 那就能重要到 |
[05:05] | kick your sister off the chair and lie to mommy? | 把你妹妹赶下椅子 还骗妈妈吗 |
[05:08] | Wow. I did that, didn’t I? | 哇 我还真这么干了 不是吗 |
[05:11] | I guess I just got so caught up in wanting to fit in | 看来我是太想合群了 |
[05:12] | I didn’t really see it that way. | 都没发现这一点 |
[05:15] | But to answer your question, yes. Yes it is that important. | 不过给你的答案是 对 就有那么重要 |
[05:20] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[05:22] | We’re trying to figure out | 我正在想 |
[05:23] | what I’m doing for the Talent Show tomorrow. | 明天的才艺秀要表演什么 |
[05:25] | We have to find something great | 我们得找点你在行的 |
[05:26] | you can do without letting people know you can talk. | 又不暴露你会说话的事情 |
[05:29] | Hmm… I’ve got it! | 嗯 我有了 |
[05:33] | Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, | 再向那个缺口冲一次 亲爱的朋友们 再冲一次 |
[05:33] | (注:出自莎士比亚《亨利五世》) | |
[05:36] | or close the wall up with our English dead. | 要么就用我们英国人的尸体封住那堵墙 |
[05:39] | That’s great, Stan, but… | 很不错 斯坦 不过 |
[05:40] | In peace that’s nothing so | 在和平年代 |
[05:42] | becomes a man as modest stillness and humility. | 做一个大丈夫 首先就得讲斯文 讲谦逊 |
[05:45] | Stan, you can’t… | 斯坦 你不能 |
[05:46] | But when the blast of war blows in our ears, | 但当战火在耳边响起的时候 |
[05:48] | then imitate the action of the tiger. | 定如猛虎下山 |
[05:51] | Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, | 筋脉喷张 血气方刚 |
[05:53] | disguise fair nature with hard favour’d rage! | 将善良的本性变作一股杀气 |
[05:59] | It’s Shakespeare. Henry V. | 莎士比亚 亨利五世啊 |
[06:01] | You can’t talk. | 你不能说话 |
[06:03] | I wasn’t talking. I was acting. | 我没在说话 我在演戏 |
[06:05] | More like overacting. | 是过于夸张吧 |
[06:08] | Yeah, that’s right. The judges are gonna say… | 是呀 评委们会说 |
[06:10] | “Let’s not give it to the dog reciting Shakespeare. | 还是别把奖颁给念莎士比亚的狗了 |
[06:12] | His performance was a bit broad”. | 他的表演里口音太重了 |
[06:14] | Stan, that’s still talking. | 斯坦 那还是说话 |
[06:17] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:19] | I’ve got an even better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[06:21] | She was groomed and shaved to look like a Goddess. | 她婀娜多姿宛若女神 |
[06:25] | With comely curves comprising her bodice. | 眉清目秀宛若骄阳 |
[06:29] | She’s the poodle from Pasadena. | 她是帕萨迪纳的贵宾犬 |
[06:33] | She makes all the dogs go “Woof”. | 她让所有的狗嚎叫 |
[06:36] | Makes those cuckoo dogs go “Woof”. | 让那些小笨狗嚎叫 |
[06:39] | She makes me go woof. | 她让我为之嚎叫 |
[06:42] | She makes me go woof. | 她让我为之嚎叫 |
[06:44] | Yeah, try the kibble. | 尝尝小脆儿 |
[06:47] | No! | 不行 |
[06:48] | I’m not talking, I’m singing. | 我没在说话 我在唱歌 |
[06:51] | Oh… right. | 哦 好吧 |
[06:56] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[06:57] | All right… posted. | 好的 上传 |
[07:00] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Hey! What? Nothing. I’m doing homework. | -亲爱的 -怎么 没事 我做作业呢 |
[07:03] | Okay. So, what did you think of my talk this morning? | 好吧 那么 你觉得我今天早晨的发言怎样 |
[07:07] | Great. I learned so much about Internet safety. | 很好 学了好多网络安全知识呢 |
[07:09] | Buddy bop. | 好友圈 |
[07:10] | – What was that? – What was what? | 那是什么 – 什么什么 |
[07:12] | Buddy bop. | 好友圈 |
[07:13] | That sound. | 那个声音 |
[07:15] | Avery, are you on that social network site, what’s it called? | 艾芙莉 你在上那个社交网站吗 叫啥来着 |
[07:17] | Buddy bop. | 好友圈 |
[07:19] | When you minimize the screen, it should minimize the sound! | 真是挡得住屏幕 挡不住声音 |
[07:23] | Avery, I can’t believe you went behind our backs and defied us! | 艾芙莉 你竟然背着我们违抗我们的要求 |
[07:26] | You always follow the rules. Why would you do this? | 你一直很听话 这是为什么 |
[07:29] | Exactly! I’m a good kid! I don’t do anything wrong! | 对啊 我是好孩子 我不做错事 |
[07:33] | So you should trust me to be responsible online. | 所以你们该相信我能够负责任地上网 |
[07:35] | Honey, it’s not that we don’t trust you. | 亲爱的 我们不是不信任你 |
[07:37] | We don’t trust the other people who are out there. | 我们是不信任那些在网上的人 |
[07:39] | That’s why we have these rules in our family. | 所以家里才定这些规矩 |
[07:42] | You never know who you’re gonna meet on the Internet. | 你根本不知道会在网上遇见什么人 |
[07:44] | – You met mom on the Internet. – When I was forty. | -你在网上遇到了妈妈 -我当时四十岁 |
[07:48] | Your profile said you were thirty-eight. | 你当时的资料上说你三十八 |
[07:52] | Can we please get back on track here, | 咱能回到正题上来吗 |
[07:55] | “Outdoorsy free spirit with no kids”? | “热爱户外 思想开明 没有孩子的男青年” |
[07:58] | You will make better decisions when you’re older. | 等你再长大点才能分清是非 |
[08:01] | Dad, it’s not fair! | 爸爸 这不公平 |
[08:03] | I’m the only kid in my grade who’s not allowed on BuddyBop! | 我是我们年级唯一一个不被允许上好友圈的孩子 |
[08:06] | And just because my Dad is “The Internet Sheriff”. | 就因为我老爸是“网络警长” |
[08:09] | I want your computer, and your phone, | 交出你的电脑 你的手机 |
[08:11] | and your BuddyBop password so we can shut down your account. | 和你的好友圈密码 我们要注销你的账户 |
[08:14] | We’ll discuss the rest of your punishment later. | 其他处罚稍后再讲 |
[08:22] | They call me “The Sheriff”. | 他们管我叫“警长” |
[08:31] | Okay, this is definitely gonna win us the Talent Show. | 好了 这下我们绝对能赢 |
[08:34] | – Ready to rehearse? – Ready! | -准备好排练了吗 -好了 |
[08:47] | No, this looks cool when they do it on the Internet. | 不行啊 这个如果放在网上看起来才酷 |
[08:50] | In person it’s just weird. | 现实中就很奇怪 |
[08:51] | Yeah, you’re right, it weird. | 你说的对 的确奇怪 |
[08:55] | Don’t you have another talent beside talking? | 你除了说话就不会别的了吗 |
[08:57] | There is one gift I possess, but I dare not speak its name. | 我倒是还有一项天赋 不过我不敢说 |
[09:01] | Tango. Darn! I spoke it’s name! | 探戈 擦 我说出来了 |
[09:05] | Tango? You mean, like dancing? | 探戈 你是说跳舞么 |
[09:07] | No! It’s nothing like… | 不 不是的 |
[09:09] | Oh, wait, you said dancing? | 等等 你说的跳舞吗 |
[09:11] | Then yes. | 没错 |
[09:13] | So you’ll do that for the Talent Show? | 那你愿意在才艺秀上跳喽 |
[09:15] | No. Something terrible happened | 不 发生过一件很惨的事情 |
[09:16] | and I will never again hold a rose in my teeth. | 我再也不用嘴叼玫瑰花了 |
[09:19] | That’s what you do when you Tango. | 探戈的时候要叼花的 |
[09:22] | Dang it! I said “Tango” Again! | 我去 我又说探戈了 |
[09:25] | I mean, when you dance that alluring dance, Tango… | 我是说等你跳起动人的探戈 |
[09:29] | Dang it! | 我去 |
[09:32] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:34] | Let’s think about it over lunch. | 我们边吃午饭边想吧 |
[09:41] | Hey, mommy. | 嘿 妈咪 |
[09:43] | Looking good. | 靓丽噢 |
[09:51] | Hey, hon, you remember when I got my new phone | 亲爱的 还记得我换新手机的时候 |
[09:53] | and we took silly pictures of ourselves? | 我们那些傻傻的自拍照吗 |
[10:03] | The pictures you promised you would delete? | 那些你承诺要删掉的照片吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah, these. | 对 这些 |
[10:08] | You said they made me look like a constipated howler monkey. | 你说我看上去像便秘了暴走的母猩猩 |
[10:11] | I never said that. | 我从没说过 |
[10:13] | Some of them made you look constipated, | 我说的是有些看着像便秘了 |
[10:15] | some of them made you look like a howler monkey. | 有些看着像暴走的母猩猩 |
[10:18] | I mean, what would a constipated howler monkey even look like? | 便秘暴走的母猩猩会是什么样子 |
[10:21] | Oh, here. | 哦 有了 |
[10:23] | What have you been doing with these? | 你拿着这些干嘛 |
[10:26] | I’m teaching Avery a lesson | 我在教艾芙莉 |
[10:27] | about the downside of social networking. | 社交网络的危险一面 |
[10:29] | Instead of closing her BuddyBop page, | 我没注销她的好友圈 |
[10:32] | I posted these pictures on it. | 而是上传了这些照片 |
[10:33] | Oh, Bennett, now you’ve gone too far. | 班尼特 你这下太过分了 |
[10:35] | This is really going to embarrass her. | 你会让她丢人死的 |
[10:37] | Well, I’d rather her be a little embarrassed now | 我宁愿她现在丢死人 |
[10:39] | than be in real danger later from a bad decision. | 也不愿意她今后酿成大祸 |
[10:42] | I don’t know what’s worse… | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[10:43] | You not deleting these or | 你没删掉那些 |
[10:45] | using me as a weapon against our daughter. | 还是你拿它们当武器对付我们女儿 |
[10:47] | I used both of us! It’s a double-barrel! | 我两个都做了 这叫双杀 |
[10:50] | Kind of like your nose in this picture. | 就跟这张照片里你的鼻子一样 |
[10:54] | And “Delete”. | 删除 |
[10:59] | Chase your tail! | 追你的尾巴 |
[11:00] | Chase your tail! | 追你的尾巴 |
[11:03] | This is gonna be our big finish! Commando crawl! | 这个是压轴项目 匍匐前进 |
[11:11] | Whoa! Remember, buddy, this is just the dress rehearsal. | 喂 记住了兄弟 这只是带妆彩排 |
[11:14] | Save a little something for tonight. | 劲儿留着今晚使 |
[11:17] | There’s your winner right there! | 你们的冠军在这儿呢 |
[11:18] | Yeah, you may as well tell the other acts to go home. | 赶紧叫别的选手回家吧 |
[11:26] | Seriously, could you please tell them to go home? | 说真的 你能叫他们回家吗 |
[11:30] | Those aren’t dogs… they’re small, hairy acrobats! | 那些不是狗狗 是小个儿 多毛的杂技演员 |
[11:37] | Flip! Flip! | 空翻 空翻 |
[11:41] | Give it up. We’re toast. | 算了 我们完了 |
[11:43] | We’re gonna be laughed off the stage. | 我们会被耻笑死的 |
[11:45] | – Not if I… – Tango? | -除非我 -跳探戈 |
[11:46] | I was gonna say jump through | 我想说除非我跳火圈 |
[11:48] | a flaming hoop while playing the accordion. | 同时还拉着手风琴 |
[11:50] | – You can that?! – No, but wouldn’t it be great? | -你会那个 -不会 但肯定会很赞的 |
[11:53] | Please, Stan, you’ve gotta Tango. It’s our only chance. | 拜托 斯坦 你必须跳探戈 这是唯一的机会 |
[11:57] | – Fine. I’ll Tango. – Yes! | -好吧 我就探一个 -好耶 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna need a sparkly shirt, straight-cut trousers, | 我要一件闪闪的衬衫 笔直的裤子 |
[12:02] | three poodles and a rose. | 三只贵宾犬 一支玫瑰花 |
[12:04] | Wait. What are the poodles for? | 等等 贵宾犬是干嘛的 |
[12:06] | You don’t think I’m going to the after-party alone, do ya? | 难道赛后派对要我打单吗 |
[12:12] | I have never been so embarrassed in my life. | 我这辈子就没这么丢人过 |
[12:16] | Thanks to those stupid pictures that you guys posted on my page, | 多谢你们在我好友圈上传的图片 |
[12:19] | no one would sit with me at lunch… | 午餐没人愿意跟我一桌 |
[12:21] | Not even Dirty Myron, who has earthworms living in his hair! | 连邋遢麦伦都不过来 就是头发长虱子的那个 |
[12:26] | I wouldn’t sit with her either. Sorry. | 我也不愿意跟她坐 抱歉 |
[12:29] | Sometimes I just want so badly to fit in… | 有时候就是太想合群了 |
[12:31] | Yet I keep wearing the hats. | 我却还戴着帽子 |
[12:34] | Well, I’m sorry you had a bad day, | 很抱歉你今天不顺利 |
[12:36] | but I hope you learned your lesson. | 不过我希望你吸取教训了 |
[12:38] | I did. | 吸取了 |
[12:39] | I’ll never do anything like that ever again. | 我再也不会做那样的事了 |
[12:44] | I can’t believe you did that to our daughter, | 你竟然这样对待我们的女儿 |
[12:46] | you have crushed her spirit! | 摧残她幼小的心灵 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe my parents thought that I was really embarrassed! | 我爸妈竟然相信我真的丢人了 |
[12:53] | Or that I really have doubts about my hats! | 还有真的质疑我的帽子 |
[12:56] | They have no idea they’re the ones everyone’s laughing at. | 他们压根不知道自己才是大家的笑柄 |
[13:01] | Avery, your parents are so lame! | 艾芙莉 你爸妈真逊 |
[13:03] | I know! Ha ha ha! | 就是 哈哈哈 |
[13:08] | You just high-fived Dirty Myron. | 你刚刚跟邋遢麦伦击掌了 |
[13:10] | I know. Now my hand smells like a foot! | 诶呀 我的手上一股脚臭味 |
[13:16] | Bennett! I fixed everything! Come see! | 班尼特 我都解决了 坐过来 |
[13:19] | The more I thought about Avery being embarrassed at school, | 我越想艾芙莉在学校里出洋相的事情 |
[13:21] | the more upset I got, so I posted this on her page. | 我就越伤心 于是乎我就上传了这个 |
[13:24] | Buddy bop. | 好友圈 |
[13:25] | Ooh. Looks like your parents posted something else to your page. | 噢 貌似你爸妈又上传东西到好友圈了 |
[13:28] | Cool! Let’s see what we’re | 酷 快来瞧瞧 |
[13:30] | gonna be making fun of at school tomorrow. | 他们上传了什么明天可以嘲笑的东西 |
[13:32] | This is a message from Avery’s mama bear | 这个视频是艾芙莉的熊妈妈录给 |
[13:35] | to anyone who wouldn’t sit with my little girl at lunch. | 那些不愿跟我女儿一块吃午饭的孩子的 |
[13:39] | What is wrong with you? | 你们怎么搞的 |
[13:40] | You wouldn’t do that if you knew her like I do. | 你们要是跟我一样了解她就不会那样了 |
[13:42] | She’s sweet, she’s gentle… | 她人又讨喜 又温柔 |
[13:44] | When she was a baby I used to | 她还小的时候 |
[13:45] | call her my little A-Bunny because her little bottom | 我还叫过她小兔兔 因为她的小屁屁 |
[13:48] | looked just like a little cotton | 就跟毛绒尾巴一样 |
[13:49] | tail and her poops looked like tiny little raisins. | 而且拉的粑粑就像小葡萄干一样 |
[13:52] | Ah! What did I do?! | 啊 我做了什么 |
[13:54] | Ah! What did she do?! | 啊 她做了什么 |
[14:03] | Ellen, this is ten times worse than the pictures I posted! | 艾伦 这比我上传的照片还要糟 |
[14:06] | I was upset! I didn’t think it through! | 我太伤心了 脑子没想事儿 |
[14:08] | Help me get this off here! How do you unpost? | 帮我删掉 怎么删东西啊 |
[14:11] | – I don’t know! – If Avery’s friends see this… | -我不知道 -如果被艾芙莉的朋友看到 |
[14:13] | I’ll never be able to show my face again! | 我就再也没脸见人了 |
[14:15] | Did you really poop little raisins? | 你真的会拉小葡萄干吗 |
[14:17] | I can’t believe that my mom is… | 我不敢相信我妈妈 |
[14:20] | The crazy mom who posted the embarrassing video. | 疯掉了上传这么丢人的视频 |
[14:22] | Look out! Here comes crazy mom! Mwaaahhh! | 看好了 疯妈妈驾到 |
[14:26] | – I think you just recorded that. – No! | -貌似这段也录上了 -不 |
[14:28] | I think you just posted it! | 你貌似还上传了 |
[14:33] | What is she doing to me?! | 她对我做了什么 |
[14:35] | It’ll be fine, we’ll just, | 没事的 我这就 |
[14:37] | um, delete the page before anyone sees it. | 在没被浏览之前删掉 |
[14:40] | Buddy bop. | 好友圈 |
[14:42] | No! | 不 |
[14:44] | – What are you doing?! – We don’t know! | -你们在干什么 -我们不知道 |
[14:46] | – Well, stop! – I don’t know how to work this! | -快住手 -我不知道怎么操作 |
[14:49] | It’s like when I rented the power hedge clippers… | 就好像明明是我借走了树篱大剪 |
[14:51] | The Johnsons still think their son shaved their cat. | 约翰森家还认为是他们儿子剪掉了猫毛一样 |
[14:53] | You just posted that! | 你又把这段上传了 |
[14:55] | – What?! – Ah! | -啥 -啊 |
[14:57] | Turning off the monitor does nothing! | 你关显示器有个毛用啊 |
[15:01] | Fifteen hundred people have already seen it. | 已经有一千五百人浏览过了 |
[15:03] | Wow, the Internet is a really | 哇塞 互联网还真是个 |
[15:05] | fast and efficient way to disseminate information! | 快捷有效的信息传播途径啊 |
[15:08] | Okay, there. My page is deleted. | 好了 我把我的主页注销了 |
[15:11] | As is my life. | 我的人生也是 |
[15:15] | Lindsay, I’ll see ya tomorrow. | 琳赛 我们明天见 |
[15:17] | Oh, you’re… coming to school tomorrow? Wow. | 你明天还要来学校吗 哇 |
[15:23] | How could you do this? | 你们怎么能这样呢 |
[15:24] | No one’s gonna want to hang out with me, | 再也没人会跟我玩了 |
[15:26] | I’ll never have a boyfriend, | 我也找不到男朋友 |
[15:28] | I’ll end up married to Dirty Myron | 最后只能沦落到跟邋遢麦伦在一起 |
[15:29] | and you’ll end up with dirty grandchildren. | 你们就等着抱邋遢孙子吧 |
[15:32] | And we will love them just the same. | 我们照样爱他 |
[15:35] | You ruined my life! | 你们毁了我的人生 |
[15:37] | You ruined your own life. This never even would have happened | 是你自己毁的 要不是你当初 |
[15:39] | if you hadn’t gone on that BuddyBop in the first place. | 上什么好友圈 这一切就不会发生 |
[15:42] | Yeah, take some responsibility. | 对 负点责行吗 |
[15:45] | I am never speaking to you again. | 我再也不要跟你们说话了 |
[15:47] | Except to say this! | 除了这个 |
[15:49] | What’s for dinner, and did | 晚上吃什么 还有 |
[15:50] | you pick up my ties from the dry cleaners? | 帮我去干洗店取领带了吗 |
[15:52] | Chicken. | 吃鸡 |
[15:54] | And… here! | 给你 |
[16:03] | Chicken again? Really? | 又吃鸡 不是吧 |
[16:51] | All right, you ready, Stan? We’re up next. | 好了 准备好了么 斯坦 要上场了 |
[16:54] | I can’t. I thought I could do it, but I can’t. | 我办不到 我以为我行 但我办不到 |
[16:57] | The taste of the rose in | 嘴里一尝到玫瑰 |
[16:58] | my mouth again brings back too many memories. | 就想起了太多的回忆 |
[17:00] | And really, couldn’t you find one without thorns? | 再说 你们就不能找个没刺的么 |
[17:03] | Stan, what happened that makes you feel this way? | 斯坦 到底什么让你阴影这么大 |
[17:06] | I told you… it’s too painful, I can’t talk about it. | 我说了 太痛苦了 我没法说出口 |
[17:10] | So I’ll just show you my slide show. | 我就给你们看幻灯片吧 |
[17:13] | The crowd loved us. | 观众们喜爱我们 |
[17:16] | We were dancing up a storm. | 我们跳得起劲 |
[17:20] | And then, it happened… | 然后悲剧就发生了 |
[17:22] | She sneezed, and my pants flew off! | 她一个喷嚏把我的裤子打飞了 |
[17:25] | Everyone laughed. Parents wrote letters. | 大家都笑我 家长们写意见信 |
[17:29] | I’ve never been so humiliated. | 我从没那么丢人过 |
[17:31] | But Stan, you never wear pants. | 可是斯坦 你从来不穿裤子啊 |
[17:34] | Not anymore. Not after that night. | 那晚之后就再也不穿了 |
[17:38] | Next up, Stan and Chloe! | 下一组 斯坦跟克洛伊 |
[17:40] | Stan, we’re up. | 斯坦 要上场了 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我办不到 |
[17:44] | This isn’t just about winning some stupid Talent Show. | 这可不只是为了赢什么才艺秀 |
[17:47] | If you don’t overcome this fear now, it’ll haunt you forever. | 如果你现在不克服你的恐惧 它会伴随你一生的 |
[17:51] | Stan and Chloe? | 斯坦和克洛伊 |
[17:54] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[18:29] | May I cut in? | 我能插一个吗 |
[19:17] | Avery, are you okay? | 艾芙莉 你还好吧 |
[19:19] | How was school today? Was everyone talking about the video? | 今天在学校怎么样 大家还在讨论那视频吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah, they called me A-Bunny, and wherever I went, | 是呀 他们叫我小兔兔 不管我走哪儿 |
[19:25] | people dropped raisins behind me. | 人们都在我背后丢葡萄干 |
[19:27] | But then 23 kids threw up at lunch, | 不过二十三个个同学午餐的时候吐了 |
[19:30] | which changed the topic of conversation. | 绝对盖过了我的话题 |
[19:32] | Thank you, expired milk! | 我谢谢你 过期牛奶 |
[19:35] | Ah, so you’re talking to me again. | 啊 你又跟我说话了 |
[19:39] | I just got over two dozen emails from our friends | 我刚才收到二十多个朋友的邮件 |
[19:42] | about all those embarrassing pictures I posted. | 都是关于我上传的那些丢人的照片的 |
[19:44] | They were supposed to embarrass Avery, not us. | 它们应该是让艾芙莉出丑才对 不是我们 |
[19:46] | You know, we had a great lecture at school. | 知道么 今天学校的演讲很棒 |
[19:49] | The expert said, | 专家说了 |
[19:51] | “When you post something online, you lose control over it”. | “东西一旦上传到网上 就一发不可收拾” |
[19:53] | Why didn’t I listen to me? | 我怎么就不听我的呢 |
[19:56] | You know, you guys, I’ve been thinking, and I owe you an apology. | 知道吗 我想了一下 我该向你们道歉 |
[20:02] | I never should have joined BuddyBop and broken your rule. | 我不该违反规定上好友圈 |
[20:04] | It was irresponsible and disrespectful. | 既不负责任又不尊重 |
[20:07] | Are you just saying this | 你说这些 |
[20:08] | because you want your phone and computer back? | 是想要回电脑跟手机吧 |
[20:10] | Mostly. | 差不多吧 |
[20:12] | Do I get points for being honest? | 能给我的诚实加分吗 |
[20:14] | Listen Avery, | 听着 艾芙莉 |
[20:15] | I hope you understand that our rules about the Internet, | 我希望你明白 我们关于上网的规定 |
[20:18] | are to protect you. | 是在保护你 |
[20:19] | He’s right sweetheart, | 他说得对 亲爱的 |
[20:21] | everything we’ve done has come from love… | 我们做的一切都是出于爱 |
[20:23] | Love and fear… and a | 爱和担心 |
[20:25] | little bit of ignorance… but mostly love. | 带点愚昧 但大部分是爱 |
[20:27] | I know. | 我懂 |
[20:29] | And I’ll follow your rules. | 我会听话的 |
[20:31] | Partly because I know what you’re looking out for me and, | 一部分是因为我知道你们为了我好 |
[20:34] | partly because you’re so crazy, if I go behind your backs again | 一部分是你们太疯狂了 如果我再违抗你们的要求 |
[20:36] | there’s no telling what you’ll do. | 谁知道你们的下限在哪儿 |
[20:39] | Just knowing your daughter | 知道女儿能有这悟性 |
[20:41] | feels that way is all a mother could ask. | 当妈的还有什么苛求的 |
[20:43] | Can you believe that someone | 你们能相信学校食堂桌上 |
[20:45] | left all this unopened milk in the cafeteria? | 会留下那么多没开过的牛奶吗 |
[20:48] | Score! | 赚了 |
[20:52] | The night of the Talent | 才艺秀那晚 |
[20:54] | Show I danced as I had never danced before. | 是我今生跳得最卖力的一场 |
[20:57] | I put the past behind me… it was glorious! | 我走出了阴影 简直太辉煌了 |
[21:00] | Until I lost to a talking dog. | 直到我输给一个只说话的狗 |
[21:04] | Hello. I love you. | 哈喽 我爱你 |
[21:10] | Everyone thought it was so cute so he looked like he was talking. | 大家都觉得它看似说话的样子好可爱 |
[21:13] | That’s not talking! | 那哪是说话 |
[21:15] | And when I ran into him backstage after, | 等我到后台找它的时候 |
[21:17] | he could not have been more snotty about it. | 他再也得瑟不起来了 |
[21:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:21] | How can you love me? You don’t even know me. | 你怎么会爱我 你都不认识我 |
[21:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:25] | You don’t even know what love is! | 你都不知道什么是爱 |
[21:28] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[21:29] | You don’t love me. You love the idea of me. | 你才不爱我 你是爱“你”这个字 |
[21:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:33] | Okay, I love you too. | 好吧 我也爱你 |