Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Hey, Stan. Wake up, boy. 嗨 斯坦 该起床了
[00:08] I’m up. You know what they say, “The early bird gets the worm”. 我醒了 俗话说得好 早起的鸟儿有虫吃
[00:11] Wait, why do I want worms? I just got rid of them. 咦 我怎么会想虫子了呢 我才解决了虫子的问题
[00:15] Hey, Stan, you wanna hear 对了 斯坦 你想听一下我们
[00:16] the song we just wrote to wake up Tyler? 刚才为了叫泰勒起床写的歌吗
[00:18] It’s called wake up, Tyler. 歌名是 起床了泰勒
[00:20] Once we had the title, the rest just flowed. 歌名一想好 歌曲也就跟着出来了
[00:23] Five, six, seven, eight… 五 六 七 八
[00:26] Time to wake up, Tyler, make a great start. 起床了泰勒 新的一天新的开始
[00:29] we know you’re in those covers because we heard your morning. 我们知道你已经醒了 因为我们听到了你放的
[00:36] Hey, guys. 大家好
[00:37] Shoot her. She wrote the song. 打她 是她写的歌
[00:40] I’m not here for revenge. 我不是来这儿报仇的
[00:42] It’s a Burrito Cannon I made for my job at the food truck. 这是我在为了我的餐车工作制作的墨西哥肉卷炮
[00:45] When a person’s burrito is ready, 肉卷一做好
[00:48] I can launch it to them anywhere in the park. 我就能把它发射到公园的任何角落
[00:51] Burrito Cannon! Awesome! 墨西哥肉卷炮 太棒了
[00:54] I’m going long! Hit me! 我跑远点儿 瞄准我打
[00:57] It’s not even loaded! 里面还没装东西呢
[00:58] But it’s an awesome idea, right? 但这个想法很棒 对吧
[01:01] Yeah, it’s just a hot cylinder of meat and cheese 嗯 不过就是一筒的肉和奶酪
[01:03] rocketing at people at 90 miles an hour. 以每小时九十英里的速度射向人们
[01:06] What could go wrong? 能有什么差错呢
[01:07] I’m gonna ask mom and dad 我要跟爸爸妈妈要钱
[01:08] to give me the money I need to finish it. 把这玩意儿做出来
[01:10] Mom and dad aren’t gonna give you the money 在馅饼弹射器之后的又一个疯狂的想法
[01:12] for another crazy idea after the pie catapult. 咱爸妈不会给你钱的
[01:15] I don’t know why dad was so angry about the pie-apult. 我真不知道爸爸为什么对馅饼弹射器那么生气
[01:18] – He loves pie. – Eating it! -他喜欢馅饼 -他喜欢的是吃馅饼
[01:20] Not being knocked off his bike by it. 不是被馅饼从自行车上打下来
[01:24] Maybe I shouldn’t have told you about the job opportunity. 或许我先前就不该告诉你这个工作机会
[01:26] So much money! 好多钱啊
[01:30] It’s really an honor just to be 光是被这么有名望的
[01:31] considered for such a prestigious speaking tour. 巡回演讲考虑在内本身就是一种荣幸
[01:34] And the money! 还有钱
[01:35] It’s an honor just to be considered for so much money! 能有赚到这么多钱的机会才是荣幸
[01:38] I know! And the theme for the tour this year… 就是啊 并且今年这次巡回演讲的主题是
[01:41] Blended families. So basically it’s in the bag. 重组家庭 所以我基本上是胜券在握
[01:44] A big bag of money! 一大袋钱
[01:47] Now, I haven’t been chosen yet, 我现在还没有确定被选中
[01:48] so I don’t wanna tell the kids about any of this. 所以这事儿我还不想告诉孩子们
[01:50] You’re right, let’s not get them all excited about something 很对 我们不要让他们为一些有可能不会发生的事情而兴奋
[01:53] that might not happen we will not say anything about the money. 我们不要谈论关于钱的任何事情
[01:56] Hey I need some money for… 嗨 我需要一些钱用来
[01:58] Money?! Who said anything about money?! 钱 有人说钱了吗
[02:00] We weren’t talking about money! 我们刚才没有说钱
[02:02] I’m just laughing because your mother said something hilarious! 我刚才笑是因为你妈妈说了一些非常滑稽的事
[02:07] – Right? – Oh, I did! -对吗 -哦 是的
[02:08] Just now! I’m hilarious! Good one, Ellen! 刚才 我很滑稽 说得真好 艾伦
[02:11] – Tell him! Tell him! – No, no, it takes too long! -给他讲讲 给他讲讲 -不不 太长了
[02:14] Yeah, it’s very long! About an hour, hour and a half. 嗯 很长 得一个小时 一个半小时
[02:16] He’s a teenager, he doesn’t wanna 他还是个孩子 绝对不想
[02:18] stick around and listen to me say a funny story. 在这儿待着听我讲搞笑的故事的
[02:19] – She had to act it out. She had hats. – Yeah, I did. -她必须把它演出来 她有很多帽子 -对 我有
[02:22] Where’d that hat go? 帽子跑哪去了
[02:25] They gave me the money. No questions asked. 他们给我钱了 啥都没问
[02:27] Are you sure this was our mom and dad? 你确定给你钱的是咱爸妈吗
[02:29] I don’t care who they are, I’m gonna try! 我不在乎是谁 我要去试试
[02:33] There’s no way they’re gonna give her anything. 他们什么都不会给她的
[02:37] Daddy gave me a 20 and mommy gave me her necklace. 爸爸给了我二十块 妈妈把她的项链给我了
[02:41] Okay, something very weird is going on. 好吧 奇怪的事情正在发生
[02:44] The downside of the tour 这次巡回演讲就一点不好
[02:46] is I’ll be away from home for weeks on end. 我得离家好几个星期
[02:48] Oh, that’ll be hard, but we’ll have the money to comfort us. 哦 确实会比较困难 不过有钱来安抚我们
[02:52] Hold that thought. 先别说了
[02:54] And while you’re holding it, make it a little nicer. 憋着的时候 表现得友好点
[03:00] Hi! 嗨
[03:03] This isn’t the kitchen. 这不是厨房啊
[03:07] Not to be harsh, but scram. 我不想太严厉 但是滚开
[03:11] “Scram”? She’s using prohibition-era slang. 滚开 她用了禁酒时代的俗语
[03:15] This must be big. 这事儿肯定不小
[03:17] The last time this happened, 上次她这么说话的时候
[03:18] we were moving in with her fella and his two swell kids. 我们正准备搬过去和她的朋友还有他的两个漂亮孩子一起住
[03:22] “Last time this happened”? 上次她这么说话的时候
[03:24] How many families have you lived with? 你到底在几个家庭里生活过
[03:29] What happened? 发生了什么
[03:30] I was going long, you were supposed to shoot me a burrito. 我走了很远的路 你应该给我发射一个墨西哥肉卷的
[03:34] But I didn’t. How’d you get that? 但我没射啊 你在哪儿弄的
[03:36] Uh, let’s just say if an angry construction worker 呃 这么说吧 如果一个很生气的建筑工人
[03:38] shows up with a side of rice and beans… 拿着一碗豌豆米饭出现的话
[03:41] Ask for the rice and beans, 就去把豆子米饭要来吧
[03:42] because this thing is crying out for a combo. 这玩意儿哭着喊着想跟它拼成套餐呢
[03:55] Dog With a Blog S01E18 New Baby
[04:03] It’s a good thing you’re here, Stan. 正好你来了 斯坦
[04:05] Mom and dad are acting really mysteriously. 爸爸妈妈最近表现得很诡异
[04:07] We need you to help us find out what they’re talking about. 我们需要你帮我们查出他们在谈论什么
[04:10] – You up for a little spying? – Does a pug snort? -想当间谍吗 -哈巴狗会哼哼吗
[04:14] The answer is yes. Yes, he does. 答案是肯定的 是的 他会
[04:17] I’d love to be a spy! 我喜欢当间谍
[04:19] Oh, oh! And I have the perfect disguise! 对对 我还有很好的伪装设备
[04:22] Meow. 喵
[04:25] Don’t freak out. It’s me. 别害怕 是我
[04:28] Stan. 斯坦
[04:31] Stan, you’re way over thinking this. 斯坦 你想的太多了
[04:34] Just go as a dog. 你就当一条狗就行
[04:35] Of course! A dog! 当然了 一条狗
[04:38] Woof. 汪
[04:41] I’m a dog. Get it? 我是一条狗 明白
[04:45] Oh, this is so exciting! 哦 太兴奋了
[04:47] Me, a spy! 我 当间谍
[04:49] Ah, it’ll be just like the movies! 就像电影一样
[04:52] All right, lower. 很好 低点
[04:53] Yep, yep, yep, lower. 对对 再低点
[04:55] Uh, hold on a sec. 等等
[05:01] Lower. Lower. Lower. 低点 再低点 再低点
[05:04] Oh, you have got to be kidding. 你跟我开玩笑呢吧
[05:08] Sounds great. I’ll see you then. 听起来不错 那待会儿见
[05:11] Hey, I just got off the phone with Monty Kathcart, 嘿 我刚才和巡回演讲的主管
[05:13] the Director of the speaking tour. 蒙蒂・凯斯卡特通了电话
[05:15] He wants to come over tonight, talk to me for a while, 他想今晚过来和我谈谈
[05:18] and decide whether I’m the man for the job. 看我是否是工作的合适人选
[05:21] Tonight! That’s so great! 今晚 太好了
[05:22] He’ll meet the kids, our happy loving family! 他会见到咱家孩子们 还有我们这个欢乐的家庭
[05:27] Should we see if Tyler wants to spend the night at a friend’s? 我们是不是应该问问泰勒愿不愿意在朋友家过夜
[05:30] Don’t be so nervous. I’m the one being judged. 不要太紧张 他们是来评判我的
[05:32] Oh, don’t be naive. He’ll be judging all of us. 哦 不要太天真 他要评判我们全家的
[05:35] He’ll be judging me. 他也会评判我
[05:37] Maybe I should charm him with a southern accent. 或许我该用南方口音来迷惑他
[05:39] I do declare, Mr. Kathcart, 我自我介绍一下 凯斯卡特先生
[05:41] it’s a pleasure to have you in our humble home. 很荣幸您光临寒舍
[05:43] Maybe you should spend the night at a friend’s. 或许你才应该在朋友家过夜
[05:48] Hey, Avery, am I really right for this? 嘿 艾芙莉 这样做真的对吗
[05:50] Spying is for someone dead inside, soul-less, pure evil. 间谍一般内心都没有感情 没有灵魂 只有纯粹的邪恶
[05:55] Like a mailman… 像邮递员一样
[05:57] Or a cat. 或者猫
[05:59] Stan, it’s okay. You’re just having pre-spy jitters. 斯坦 这没什么 你这不过是当间谍之前的紧张罢了
[06:02] You go in there, you listen, and you report back. 你就走进去 听 然后向我报告
[06:05] But I have butterflies in my stomach. 但是我忐忑得很哪
[06:07] Seriously, I ate a couple of butterflies. 真的 我吃了几只蝴蝶
[06:09] They look delicious. 它们看起来很美味
[06:11] They are not. 其实不然
[06:14] So, Bennett, if we get this money… 班尼特 如果我们得到了这笔钱
[06:15] I wanna buy a boat. 我想买条船
[06:18] A boat? But we’re not boat people. 船 但是我们又不是船民
[06:21] That’s because we don’t have a boat. 那是因为我们没有船
[06:24] I say we put the money towards a new addition on the house 我是说应该为咱家添置一些新东西
[06:26] with a private bathroom for me. 为我增加一个私人浴室
[06:28] I’m sorry, but sharing a bathroom with you 对不起 但是有那些令人不安的动物叫声
[06:30] isn’t really helping the romance with all those unsettling animal noises. 即使跟你共用浴室我也感觉不到一点浪漫
[06:35] Then stop making them. 那你就别让它叫出来啊
[06:37] You just want your extravagant boat. 你只是想要一条奢侈的船
[06:39] She’s not extravagant. She is a… 那可是不奢侈品 它是
[06:41] Oh, I’m spying. It’s happening. 噢 我正在做间谍 就这样发生了
[06:44] Oh, my paws are sweaty. Wait, paws don’t sweat. 噢 我的爪子出汗了 等等 爪子不出汗
[06:47] Oh, it’s just a little panic dribble down the leg. 噢 只是紧张感从腿传到了爪子
[06:50] I just think a new addition is what this family needs. 我只是想为咱家添置一些真正需要的东西
[06:53] Honey, I’ve already been thinking of names for her. 亲爱的 我早就为它想好了名字
[06:55] Meow. 喵
[07:01] – Did you just hear a meow? – That was odd. -你听到喵了吗 -太奇怪了
[07:04] If they think that’s odd, 如果他们连这都觉得奇怪
[07:05] what are they gonna think when I burp up this butterfly? 那我打个嗝打出个蝴蝶来他们又会怎么想
[07:11] So, mom said something about a new addition being wonderful, 那个 妈妈说想添置一样美好的东西
[07:14] and dad said that he was already picking out names for her. 爸爸说早就为她想好了名字
[07:17] – Oh, no! – And I might have meowed. -噢 不 -还有 我可能学猫叫了
[07:20] This is awful! 太糟了
[07:21] It was an accidental meow. 那只是一场意外
[07:23] I was as surprised as anyone. 我和其他人一样感到意外
[07:26] No, no. “Naming her”? “New addition”? 不是不是 给她起名 新东西
[07:30] This could only mean one thing… 这只能说明一件事
[07:32] They’re having a baby! 他们准备要个宝宝
[07:34] Why would they name a baby “New addition”? 他们为什么要管宝宝叫“新东西”呢
[07:37] She’s gonna get teased. 她会受到嘲笑的
[07:39] By me. 我的嘲笑
[07:41] A new baby? That’s cool! 新宝宝 太好了
[07:44] You think that’s cool? 你觉得这样很好
[07:45] Totally! Think of all the food that’ll be dropped on the floor! 完全赞同 想象一下掉在地上的食物
[07:49] Yeah! Drop it on my face, you filthy baby! 耶 扔我脸上 你这个邋遢宝宝
[07:54] I’m not really seeing how this is such a bad idea either. 我也真不觉得这是个什么坏主意
[07:57] A baby could come in really handy. 小宝宝可以非常实用啊
[08:00] Thanks, my little sister does look a lot like me. 谢谢 我的小妹妹真的非常像我
[08:07] The baby will be a total chick magnet! 新宝宝会吸引到很多姑娘
[08:10] Awesome! 真棒
[08:12] Hello, chicks. 哈喽 小鸡们
[08:17] You people have no idea! 你们根本不明白
[08:19] A new baby is gonna disrupt everything in this house. 新宝宝肯定会把咱家弄得鸡犬不宁
[08:22] It’s gonna be too noisy for me to study, 她会很吵 弄得我不能学习
[08:24] and, Tyler, you’re the oldest, 并且 泰勒 你是最大的
[08:26] so you’ll be diapering, feeding, and wiping. 所以你得给她换尿布 喂奶 擦身体
[08:29] And you, with the new baby in this house, 还有你 如果我们家有了新宝宝
[08:32] you’re not gonna be the cute one anymore. 你再也不是最可爱的了
[08:36] I thought I was the cute one! 我以为我是最可爱的
[08:38] I thought I was the cute one! 我以为我是最可爱的
[08:39] No, it was me. I was the cute one. 不不 是我 我是最可爱的
[08:43] No one is gonna be the cute one anymore, except for the new baby. 谁都不是最可爱的了 除了那个新宝宝
[08:46] New addition. 新东西
[08:48] More like poo addition. 更像臭东西
[08:50] That’s the kind of teasing she is gonna get. 她就会受到这种类型的嘲笑
[09:00] Okay, so what’s my next spy mission, 嗯 我的下一个间谍任务是什么
[09:02] should I choose to accept it? 我是否要接受它呢
[09:04] Which BT-dubs, I would. 顺便告诉你 我会接受的
[09:07] There’s no more spying, Stan. 不用再去监听了 斯坦
[09:09] We already know that mom’s having a baby. 我们已经知道妈妈要生个宝宝
[09:11] Besides, if they see you in 另外 如果他们看到你穿了套
[09:13] that ridiculous costume, what are they gonna think? 这么可笑的服装 他们会怎么想
[09:15] They’ll think they’ve been visited by a sophisticated londoner. 他们会以为有一位深谙世故的伦敦人来拜访他们
[09:19] Did you talk to mom and dad about the baby? 你和爸妈讨论过新宝宝的事了吗
[09:22] No, we can’t talk to them until they talk to us about it. 没有 在他们给我们说之前我们不能跟他们提起来
[09:26] They’re obviously keeping it a secret. 很明显 他们在保守这个秘密
[09:27] The only way we know is because of your spying. 我们是通过你的监听才了解到的
[09:30] You’re right. My work can never be publicly celebrated. 说得对 我的工作永远不能公开庆祝
[09:33] It’s the life of a spy… 这就是间谍的生活
[09:35] Keeping the world safe but operating in the shadows. 维护世界安全 但是在暗地里运作
[09:38] If only I wasn’t afraid of shadows. 我要是不害怕阴影多好啊
[09:41] Not now, Stan. I’m researching pregnancy. 别闹了 斯坦 我在查找一些关于怀孕的资料
[09:45] Look, I’m not thrilled about this baby, 我倒不是对这个宝宝感到激动什么的
[09:47] but we don’t have a choice. 我们实在是没有其他选择
[09:48] We have to be there for mom, 我们必须开始照顾妈妈
[09:50] support her, throw her a baby shower. 支持她 帮她做洗礼
[09:51] I don’t see what the big deal is. 这才多大点事儿啊
[09:53] My mom had seven babies under the house, 我妈妈在房子下面生了七个宝宝
[09:55] five minutes later, she was tearing apart a squirrel. 五分钟后 她就徒手撕烂了一只松鼠
[09:59] This is serious, Stan. 这个问题很严肃 斯坦
[10:01] Pregnancy is gonna make her tired and irritable, 怀孕会让她易累易怒
[10:04] and she’s gonna have to eat extra healthy. 她还得吃得更健康才行
[10:06] No raw fish. And you know how much she loves her Sushi. 不能吃生鱼 你知道她有多爱吃寿司的
[10:10] Boy, I love my Sushi. 孩子 我就是喜欢寿司
[10:12] Don’t eat that! 不能吃这个
[10:15] What are you doing?! 你在干什么
[10:17] Sushi is not safe for someone in your… 寿司不好啊 对于你这个
[10:20] Age group. You’re too old for Sushi. 年龄阶段来说 你太老了 不能吃寿司了
[10:23] Sushi is a young person’s game. 寿司是我们年轻人的最爱
[10:25] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[10:27] Start thinking about a shower. 开始想想洗澡的事儿吧
[10:29] A shower? 洗澡
[10:32] Oh, yeah! Drop some more, you filthy lady! 哦耶 再扔一些 邋遢女士
[10:37] Bennett, you’d tell me if I smelled, right? 班尼特 如果我身上有味了你会告诉我 对吗
[10:40] Honey, of course I wouldn’t. 亲爱的 我当然不会
[10:43] Well, am I too old to eat Sushi? 好吧 我是不是太老了 不能吃寿司了
[10:46] I’ll tell you one thing. You are not too old to have this baby. 我告诉你吧 你还没老到不能拥有这宝贝儿的地步
[10:50] They’re getting their baby from a catalog? 他们要从广告册里得到宝宝
[10:52] I do not understand how this works. 搞不明白其中的原理啊
[10:55] Bennett, I really want a new addition. 班尼特 我真的想要一些新东西
[10:57] You know, this decision might be easier if 你说 如果问问孩子们 征求一下他们的意见
[10:58] we just ask the kids and get their opinions. 我们做决定是不是就容易多了
[11:00] No, everyone chiming in is just gonna be more confusing. 不行 谁搅和进来都只能把事情变得更混乱
[11:03] Oh, they haven’t made the decision yet about the baby! 噢 他们还没有决定到底要不要这个宝宝
[11:07] The master spy has done it again! 大师级间谍又立功了
[11:09] Why is Stan wearing a trench coat and a fedora? 斯坦为什么穿着风衣 戴着呢帽
[11:11] The master spy’s cover has been blown! 大师级间谍的掩护被揭穿
[11:23] Why are you dressed like that? 你为什么要穿成这样
[11:25] Since I’m no longer the cute one, I thought I’d take your look. 因为我再也不是家里最可爱的了 我觉得我应该模仿一下你
[11:28] You’ll have to find something new. 你得找个新风格了
[11:31] Like what? 比如
[11:32] I don’t know. Tuck your T-shirt into your belt buckle. 我不知道 把你的T恤塞到皮带扣里
[11:35] You can’t do that. 你们不能这么做
[11:37] The “Tuckle” Is mine. 皮带扣风格是我的
[11:40] Guys, I’ve got some big news! 大家伙 我有重大新闻
[11:42] There is no baby! There never was! 没有新宝宝 从来没有
[11:44] – What?! – They were just talking about having one. -什么 -他们刚才在讨论要不要生个宝宝
[11:46] They haven’t decided yet! 现在还没有决定呢
[11:49] Oh, this is fantastic! 哦 这太好了
[11:51] If they’re just talking about it, 如果他们只是讨论而已
[11:52] we still have time to influence their decision. 我们还是有时间来影响他们的决定
[11:55] – How? – Well, I think we just have -怎么影响 -我觉得我们还是直接点
[11:56] to be direct and say that we overheard them and 说我们无意中听到了他们的谈话
[11:59] we think that a baby is a bad idea. 觉得这是一个坏主意
[12:01] – Let’s go. – Wait. -走 -等一下
[12:03] If this doesn’t involve spying, 如果没有的间谍任务
[12:04] I’ve got a debriefing I have to go to. 我得去完成另一个任务了
[12:06] What? 什么
[12:07] I’m gonna go to Bennett’s laundry basket, 我要到班尼特的洗衣篮里
[12:09] pull out all the briefs, and chew them up. 找出所有的简报然后把它们全嚼了
[12:11] What else would a debriefing be? 还能有什么任务呢
[12:17] Hey, what you doing? 嘿 你在干什么
[12:18] Helping you get that speaking tour… 帮你争取到巡回演讲的机会
[12:20] Lots of nice hors d’oeuvres to impress Mr. Cashcart. 用这些来给卡什卡特先生留个好印象
[12:20] (注:Cash,现金的意思)
[12:23] Kathcart. 凯斯卡特
[12:25] Monty Kathcart. 蒙蒂・凯斯卡特
[12:27] Right, right. I will not make that mistake when he’s here. 对对 他来的时候我就不会犯这种错误了
[12:30] Kathcart, Kathcart, Kathcart. I will not say “Cash”. 凯斯卡特 凯斯卡特 我不会说现金的
[12:34] What are those? Cashews. Wait, I mean… 这都是什么 腰果 不是 我是说
[12:37] Oh, no, that’s right. Cashews. 哦 不是 我说对了 就是腰果
[12:40] Maybe I shouldn’t put out the cashews. 或许我不该把它拿出来
[12:41] I’ll go with wallets. Walnuts! 我去拿钱包 核桃
[12:44] Listen, I’ve been doing some calculations, 听着 我做了一些计算
[12:47] and if I get the job tonight, 如果今晚我得到了那份工作
[12:49] we can afford your addition with your private bathroom, 我们就能买得起你想添置的私人浴室
[12:52] and my boat. 还有我的船
[12:53] We’ll each get our own poop deck! 我们都要有自己的船了
[12:55] Hey, that’s great! Oh, good! 哇 太好了 真好
[12:58] Oh, kids, listen! 孩子们 听着
[13:00] A very important colleague of mine is coming over. 我的一位非常重要的同事今晚要来咱家
[13:02] We really need to impress him. 我们得给他留个好印象
[13:04] Can you please go upstairs and change? 能不能请你们上楼换身衣服
[13:06] First, we need to talk to you guys about something important. 首先 我们需要和你们讨论一件非常重要的事情
[13:09] We know about this new addition. 我们知道了这个新东西
[13:10] You do? 真的吗
[13:11] Yes, and we’re not happy about it. 是的 我们对此很不满意
[13:14] This is gonna disrupt everything. 这会让我们家里混乱不堪的
[13:16] I’m sorry, honey, but we’re the parents 对不起 宝贝 但是我们是父母
[13:17] and this is something we decided to do. 这些事情是我们决定要做的
[13:19] What even made you think this was a good idea? 是什么让你们觉得这是个好主意
[13:22] A lot of people in the neighborhood are adding on. 住着一片的很多家庭都要有了
[13:24] The Timmons just did it and their’s is big. 蒂蒙一家就刚有 并且很大
[13:27] Well, they are big people. 哦 他们家人骨架子大
[13:29] Yeah, but they just slapped that baby on the side of their house, 哦是 但是他们直接把那宝贝儿啪地放在房子的一侧了
[13:33] no permits or anything. 也没有许可证什么的
[13:35] I don’t even think it’s legal. 我都觉得他们那样不合法
[13:37] It doesn’t sound legal. 这听起来就不合法
[13:40] You need permits? 你们还需要许可证
[13:41] Oh, yeah. They send out an inspector and everything. 噢 是的 他们会派一个观察员什么的
[13:44] A lot of people don’t know what they’re doing. 很多人都不知道自己在干什么
[13:47] That’s not even the point. 这都不是重点
[13:48] The point is how much this is gonna change our lives. 重点是这将会给我们的生活带来怎么的变化
[13:51] I know your mother’s addition is gonna be disruptive but, 我知道你妈妈的新东西将会很扰民 但是
[13:55] when my baby gets here, we are gonna have nothing but fun. 当我的宝贝儿到来的时候 我们可就要欢乐十足了
[14:01] Wait a minute. There’s gonna be two? 等一下 这回要有两个
[14:04] Yeah, we figured we could have both… 是啊 我们觉得我们可以有两个啊
[14:06] Mine and your mom’s. 我的和你妈妈的
[14:09] – What? – We each want different things. -什么 -我们想要的东西不同
[14:12] Would you love them both? 那你会爱他们俩吗
[14:13] Oh, not even close. 哦 一点也不会
[14:16] She will have hers and I will have mine. 你妈妈有她的 我有我的
[14:18] I’m not even sharing mine. 我根本不会和你分享我的
[14:22] That is horrible. 太恐怖了
[14:23] Don’t worry about your mom’s. 不要为你妈妈担心
[14:25] We are gonna have a blast riding my baby around the lake. 我们会在湖里起劲儿地骑着我的宝贝儿
[14:29] Maybe we can even race her. 我们甚至可以和她比赛呢
[14:31] – We can? – Oh, yeah. -我们可以吗 -可以啊
[14:33] Once you get her in the water, 你一旦让她下水
[14:35] you’d be surprised how fast she can go. 你就会为她的速度感到吃惊
[14:37] I guess that could be fun. 我猜那一定很好玩
[14:40] But, kids, you know, this is a family project. 但是 孩子们 这是一项全家的任务
[14:42] So you guys are gonna have 所以你们要帮着你老爸
[14:44] to help your dad scrape her crusty bottom. 擦拭她那硬邦邦的底部
[14:44] (注:也可以理解为“擦她硬梆梆的屁股”)
[14:47] – Oh, Kathcart should be here soon. -哦 凯斯卡特很快就要过来了
[14:49] – Oh, okay. Well, help me set up. Here. -好吧 帮我摆放东西 这里
[14:51] Did you make these? 这些是你做的吗
[14:52] No, of course not. I wanted to impress him. 当然不是了 我想给他留个好印象
[14:58] Twins? 双胞胎
[15:00] This is even worse than we thought! 这比我们想象的还要糟糕
[15:02] I’m gonna be the third cutest? 那我就成第三可爱的了
[15:04] How do you handle that, Tyler? 那你怎么办啊 泰勒
[15:06] Hey! 喂
[15:08] They’re not even gonna take our feelings into account. 他们根本不考虑我们的感受
[15:11] We have to do something drastic. 我们必须做点极端的事情
[15:13] We have to prove to them that two more kids in this house 我们要证明 给这个家里再添两个孩子
[15:16] is the worst idea in the world. 是世界上最糟糕的想法
[15:18] We have to act out and be so unruly 我们要表现出来 要毫无规矩
[15:21] that they’ll realize they can’t even handle the kids they have. 让他们意识到他们连现有的孩子都管不住
[15:24] And we can do it tonight when that guy comes over they want to impress. 他们想给那个人留个好印象 他来的时候我们就这么干
[15:28] And if that doesn’t work, 如果没有成功
[15:29] we can borrow the big old Timmon’s 我们就去把老蒂蒙家的孩子借来
[15:32] baby and show them how crusty a bottom can get. 让他们看看屁股到底能有多硬
[15:40] All right. 好了
[15:42] I’m getting nervous. 我开始紧张了
[15:43] What if it turns out they don’t want you for the tour? 如果他们最后不想让你参加巡回演讲怎么办
[15:45] You’re not the best public speaker. 你又不是最出色的公共演说家
[15:47] Thanks for the pep talk, hon. 谢谢你的鼓励 亲
[15:49] I’m sorry. I just want this so much. 对不起哦 我只是非常想得到
[15:51] Hey, hey, hey. Don’t worry. 喂喂喂 不要担心
[15:53] I’m gonna win over Kathcart, you’re gonna get your fancy potty, 我会赢得凯斯卡特的青睐的 你会得到你漂亮的浴室
[15:56] and I’m gonna get my little jet-drive, 而我会得到我的喷气式
[15:58] fuel-injected water escape. 燃料驱动水上逃生工具
[16:00] If you want a fuel-injected water escape, 如果你想要一个注入燃料的水上度假工具
[16:02] my fancy potty comes with one of those. 我漂亮的浴室也能算上一个
[16:04] Am I missing something here? 我是不是错过了什么
[16:06] I’m still shocked the kids weren’t more excited 孩子们竟然不为家里添置新东西而兴奋
[16:08] about our building a new addition to the house. 这一点还是让我我感觉吃惊
[16:10] And a boat! I mean, a boat! Come on! 是一条船啊 拜托 是船啊
[16:13] Building an addition, getting a boat, and they’re having twins? 建点新东西 买一条船 还要生双胞胎
[16:17] Oh, wait! 哦 等等
[16:19] Oh, that’s him. 哦 他来了
[16:21] I’ve gotta tell the kids there’s no baby! 我得告诉孩子们他们不是要生宝宝
[16:24] Monty! Welcome! This is my wife, Ellen. 蒙蒂 欢迎你来 这是我妻子 艾伦
[16:28] – So nice to see you both. – Pleasure. -很荣幸见到二位 -荣幸
[16:30] Oh, a dog. Um, does he have to be in here, I’m allergic. 哦 这条狗一定要在这儿吗 我过敏
[16:33] Oh, no. Stan, patio. 不是的 斯坦 去庭院里
[16:35] Dang it! Just like in the movies, 气人 和电影一样
[16:37] the master spy has time-sensitive information to deliver, 大师级间谍有紧急的消息要传达
[16:40] but he’s stymied by a foreigner. 但是被一个外人给阻碍了
[16:43] That is a lovely coat, Mr. Cashcart… 外套真漂亮 卡什卡特先生
[16:45] Cashcow… Calfcow. 卡什考 凯夫考
[16:48] Uh, please, just call me Monty. 哦 请直接叫我默蒂
[16:51] Of course. That is a lovely cash money… 当然 这是件很可爱的现金
[16:53] Coat money… coat. 外衣钱 外套
[16:55] Uh, yes, it is a lovely coat. 是的 这件外套很不错
[16:57] It’s from the rare short hair llama, the vicuna. 面料是用小羊驼的短毛做的
[17:00] Matata. 马塔那
[17:02] As in vicuna matata. 是“维库纳马塔那”吗
[17:02] (注:斯瓦西里语hakuna matata,意味“别担心” 《狮子王》电影中多次出现)
[17:04] I wasn’t gonna say that, 我本不想说的
[17:05] but as long as you’re laughing, and you’re not. 但是想逗你笑来着 但是你没有笑
[17:08] I do declare, Mr. Kathcart, 我必须说 凯斯卡特先生
[17:10] it’s a pleasure to have you in our humble home. 很荣幸您能光临寒舍
[17:17] Please sit. 请坐
[17:19] Ready to show mom and dad they have too much to handle already? 准备好了让咱爸妈明白他们有三个孩子已经应付不过来了吗
[17:23] When I’m done, we won’t even live here anymore. 等我折腾完 我们甚至都不用住在这儿了
[17:27] Oh, good. Kids, come here. There’s someone I want you to meet. 哦 正好 孩子们 过来 我想让你们见一个人
[17:31] Mr. Kathcart, this is Chloe, our youngest. 凯斯卡特先生 这是克洛伊 我们最小的孩子
[17:35] And this is Avery. 这是艾芙莉
[17:37] Very nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[17:39] And, um, could someone get the little one off my leg? 嗯 谁可以把这个小布点从我腿上抱走
[17:46] Chloe, stop that! Stop! I’m so sorry, Mr. Kathcart. 克洛伊 住手 住手 对不起 凯斯卡特先生
[17:49] She’s normally not like this. 她平时不这个样子的
[17:52] Well, that’s good to know. 好吧 很高兴知道这一点
[17:54] That’s good to know. 很高兴知道这一点
[17:58] Are you mocking me? 你在学我说话吗
[17:59] Are you mocking me? 你在学我说话吗
[18:02] Avery! What has gotten into you?! 艾芙莉 你中邪了吗
[18:04] She’s back on the leg! 她又跑到我腿上了
[18:05] Oh, she’s back on the leg! 她又跑到我腿上了
[18:07] Oh, Mr. Kathcart! 哦 凯斯卡特先生
[18:10] I’m so sorry! 实在抱歉
[18:13] Could we please just have a nice, 我们能不能过一个
[18:15] relaxing evening like we normally do in this house? 和平时一样温馨而轻松的晚上
[18:21] What do you think of my Burrito Cannon, Mr. Catheter? 你觉得我的墨西哥肉卷炮怎么样 凯瑟特先生
[18:25] It’s Cashcard! 是卡什卡德
[18:27] Cashcow… Cashcard… 卡什考 卡什卡德
[18:29] Kathcart! 凯斯卡特
[18:31] I’m Tyler. 我是泰勒
[18:34] Tyler! 泰勒
[18:38] Tyler! Give me that thing! 泰勒 把那玩意儿给我
[18:44] I am so sorry, Mr. Kathcart. 实在对不住啊 凯斯卡特先生
[18:47] – I do not… – Get her off of my leg! -我不 -把她从我的腿上弄走
[18:51] Chloe, what is wrong with you?! 克洛伊 你到底怎么了
[19:08] Ooh, right in the vicuna! 哎呀 正好砸到羊驼毛上了
[19:13] Typically, this decision-making process is very trying. 一般来说 做决定的过程非常艰难
[19:16] But this is the second easiest decision I’ve ever had to make 但这是我做过的第二简单的决定
[19:19] next to having that rusty spike removed from my shoulder. 而最简单决定的是把一颗生锈的钉子从我肩膀上拔下来
[19:23] Spike removed from my shoulder! 把铁钉从我的肩膀拔下来
[19:27] The crazy thing is, 最疯狂的事情是
[19:29] until those burritos fell on you, I still had some hope. 在肉卷落到你身上之前 我还觉得我有希望呢
[19:32] Yes, well, extinguish it. And get me a towel. 那你就打消这个念头吧 给我拿个毛巾
[19:35] Oh, of course. I’m sorry. Monty, right this way. 当然 对不起 默蒂 这边请
[19:38] I’m so sorry. 太对不起了
[19:40] What is wrong with you guys?! 你们到底怎么了
[19:41] Why are you trying to ruin everything?! 为什么要破坏这一切
[19:43] What’s wrong is you’re changing everything. 错的是你们想要改变这一切
[19:46] This family is perfect just the way it is! 这个家本来就很完美
[19:50] With Chloe and me annoying Tyler 我 克洛伊 还有那个烦人的泰勒
[19:52] every morning with a new song and dance, 我们每天早晨都唱新歌 跳舞
[19:55] and Stan waiting to say good morning to us. 还有斯坦每天等着给我们说早上好
[19:58] Yeah, we’re one happy family. 是的 我们是一个欢乐家庭
[20:01] Now let me in! The room is sprayed with meat and cheese! 快让我进去 现在屋子里洒满了大肉和奶酪
[20:06] When you two got married, 你们俩刚结婚的时候
[20:08] it was so hard to adapt to this new family. 我真的很难适应这个新家庭
[20:11] But now that I have, I love it. 但是现在我已经适应了 我很爱这个家
[20:15] But it’s like catching lightning in a bottle. 但这就像是在瓶子中抓住闪电
[20:17] I don’t want what we have 我不想让你们俩
[20:19] to get messed up when you have the twins. 生个双胞胎来搅乱这一切
[20:21] Twins? We’re not having twins. 双胞胎 我们没要双胞胎啊
[20:24] Right? 对吗
[20:26] We are definitely not having twins. 我们绝对不会要双胞胎了
[20:28] We’re not having anything. 我们什么也不要
[20:30] What about the new addition? 那什么新东西呢
[20:32] To the house. 是给家里添置的
[20:34] What about racing her? 那和她比赛呢
[20:36] A boat. Racing a boat. 是船 和船比赛
[20:41] Your mom and I, we love how much you love this family. 我跟你妈妈像你们一样爱这个家
[20:45] And a baby decision, well, 就算要生宝宝
[20:47] that is not one that we would make without you. 没有你们的意见我们也是不会决定的
[20:51] This has definitely been the strangest experience I’ve ever had, 这绝对是我经历过的最奇怪的事情
[20:54] and I’ve had a rusty spike driven through my shoulder. 何况我还被生锈的钉子钉过肩膀呢
[20:58] But seeing how much you kids love your blended family… 但是看到你的孩子如此喜欢你的重组家庭
[21:02] Your odd, odd blended family… 你们怪异的重组家庭
[21:06] Speaks volumes. 很有意义
[21:08] Bennett, if you want the tour, it’s yours. 班尼特 如果你想参加巡回演讲 那就来吧
[21:13] Thanks. Thank you, Monty, but… 谢谢 谢谢你 但是蒙蒂
[21:16] Everything my daughter just said made me realize that, 我女儿说的这一切让我意识到
[21:19] I don’t wanna be on the road away from these guys too long. 我不想离开他们太长时间
[21:23] I would miss them too much. 我会非常想念他们的
[21:26] I have to decline. 我不得不拒绝
[21:27] And I’d miss having our family together, regardless of the money. 我也会想念我们家人在一起的时光的 虽然能赚上一笔钱
[21:31] So much money. 很多很多钱
[21:35] If you change your mind, let me know. 如果你改变主意了 请告诉我
[21:38] In the meantime, could someone please get this child off my leg? 现在 谁能把这个孩子从我腿上抱走
[21:44] Chloe! 克洛伊
[21:45] Oh, we’re not doing that anymore? 哦 我们不用再继续了
[21:49] Sorry, Mr. Clowncar. 对不起 克劳恩卡尔先生
[21:57] Communication in a family can take a little time to perfect. 家庭里的沟通可能需要一点时间才能顺利进行
[22:00] Very similar to spying. 和当间谍非常像
[22:02] So my debut as a master spy 所以我的首次间谍经历
[22:03] didn’t go quite as smoothly as I had hoped. 并没有我想象中的那么顺利
[22:06] I just need a little more practice. 我还需要多加练习
[22:09] This time, I’ve got everything lined up perfectly. 这次 我是万事俱备了
[22:14] Oh, great. When my foot goes in water, it makes me wanna pee. 这下可好 当我的脚沾水的时候我就想尿尿
[22:18] Up and out, up and out, up and out, up and out! 上去 上去 上去 上去
[22:21] Hurry! 快点
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme