Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] – Oh, dear. – Hey, mom. -天哪 -嘿 妈妈
[00:07] Honey, you always check the firmness of the sidewalk 亲爱的 你在走人行道之前
[00:10] before you step on it, don’t you? 总会先检查它是不是结实 是吧
[00:11] Uh, no. Why? 呃 没有 咋了
[00:13] A jogger in England fell through up to her armpits. 英格兰一个人慢跑的时候直接掉到人行道里 只有胳膊露在外
[00:16] She’s all right, but it just seems to be happening more and more. 她倒没事 只是这种事儿发生的越来越频繁了
[00:19] Fine. No sidewalks. 好吧 以后不走人行道了
[00:21] Is it okay if I meet Dustin today… if I leap from roof to roof? 我今天从一个屋顶到另一个屋顶地跳着去见达斯汀怎么样
[00:25] Wow, you guys have been seeing each other for a while. 哇 你俩最近一直在约会哦
[00:28] So sweet. Fresh bloom of flowering emotions. 好甜蜜啊 你们的爱情像花骨朵一样含苞待放
[00:31] Mom, gross! 妈 好恶心
[00:32] What? There’s nothing gross about liking a boy. 啥 喜欢一个男孩没啥恶心的
[00:34] No. You talking about it is gross. 不是喜欢男孩恶心 你这么说很恶心
[00:37] Fine. I know you don’t like to talk about these things. 随你便 我知道你不喜欢我说这些事情
[00:40] Would it be gross if I asked you where you’re going? 我问你准备去哪儿不会恶心你吧
[00:42] Well, it wasn’t until you 嗯 如果你别给我一脸
[00:44] made your “My little girl is growing up” Face. “我的小闺女长大了”的表情就行
[00:46] But we’re going to a spoken word poetry slam 我们要去参加一个口语诗歌沙龙
[00:49] at this really cool place called “Place”. 那地方相当酷 名字就叫“地方”
[00:52] I love poetry. I rhyme all the time. 我喜欢诗歌 我一直压着韵说话
[00:55] Good one, Ellen. How good? There’s no telling. 说的好 艾伦 咋好了 你又看不出来
[00:58] – I need grapes. Grapes will help. – What’s wrong with dad? -我要葡萄 葡萄会有用的 -我爸咋了
[01:01] I’ll tell you what’s wrong with dad. 我来告诉你你爸咋了
[01:03] Dad is a little uptight because dad has to 你爸有点紧张
[01:05] turn in his book in two days and dad isn’t finished. 因为你爸要在两天之后交书稿 但你爸还没写完
[01:07] – That’s what’s wrong with dad. – What’s wrong with dad? -这就是你爸的问题 -我爸咋了
[01:09] I’ll tell you what’s wrong with dad, dad is a little uptight… 我来告诉你你爸咋了 老爸有点紧张因为
[01:12] Your father has put off finishing his book until the last minute, 你爸一直拖着没把书稿写完
[01:14] and now he’s stressing out. 现在他压力山大
[01:16] – You procrastinated! – It’s part of my creative process. -你还会拖延 -这是我创作过程的一部分
[01:20] Really? You’ve been drawing 真的 你一直在画
[01:21] hand turkeys and repairing the heels on your shoes. 手形火鸡 修你的鞋跟
[01:23] Why pay a cobbler? I have the tools. 何必找鞋匠呢 我有工具啊
[01:27] You know, I thought I’d set a better example for you, Bennett. 你知道吗 我本以为我可以以你为榜样 班尼特
[01:29] – I’m very disappointed in you. – Very disappointed. -我对你很失望 -相当失望
[01:33] – Is everybody done? – Everybody but you. -你们说够没有 -只有你没干完活儿
[01:39] Procrastination is a funny thing. 拖延症很有意思
[01:41] And I’ll tell you all 我看完这个可以展示
[01:42] about it as soon as I check out this website 给鼻子做完整容之后的样子的网站后
[01:44] that shows what I’d look like with a nose job. 就告诉你关于它的一切
[01:46] Here’s what I’d look like with George Clooney’s nose. 这是我整成乔治・克鲁尼的鼻子后的模样
[01:50] Here’s me with a pig nose. 这是猪鼻子
[01:54] Oh, this is such a time-waster. 真是打发时间的好东西
[01:56] Ooh, what would I look like with bigger ears? 我要是有一对大耳朵会是什么样
[02:11] Dog With a Blog S01E17 Avery’s First Breakup
[02:20] Bennett, you’ve been nursing 班尼特 你守着一杯咖啡
[02:22] that same cup of coffee for half an hour. 一个半小时了
[02:24] It’s time to get back to work. 是时候回去工作了
[02:26] You’re right. 你说得对
[02:27] This is just the kind of gentle push that I need to motivate my… 我只需要补充一点点能量好让我有动力去
[02:30] Oh, look, Avery’s back! Tell us everything about your date, 喔 看 艾芙莉回来了 跟我们说说你的约会吧
[02:32] no matter how many hours it takes. 说多长时间都行
[02:34] Ah, it was fine. The poetry slam was great. 啊 还不错 诗歌沙龙棒极了
[02:37] Dustin and I broke up, then I had a peach, now I’m home. 达斯汀和我分手了 然后我吃了一个桃 现在我回家了
[02:40] Waah. What? You broke up? What happened? 啊 啥 你们分手了 怎么回事
[02:43] – Are you okay? – Oh, yeah. Fine. Totally fine. -你还好吗 -嗯 还好 好极了
[02:46] It was mutual. 这是双方的决定
[02:48] We had a friendly, though somewhat dispassionate hug. 我们进行了一次毫无激情的的友善拥抱
[02:50] Then I had the peach I mentioned earlier. 然后我就吃了我前面说过的桃
[02:53] Then I signed up to do a spoken word piece next week. 然后我就报名在下周做一个演讲
[02:55] I’ve actually already started it. 我其实已经开始准备了
[02:57] It’s about a guy named Saul… 这是关于一个叫索尔的人的故事
[02:59] Saul Good. 好极了
[03:01] “Two kids who met in school”. 两个小孩在学校邂逅
[03:03] “At first, he was just my alge-bro”. 一开始 他只是我的亲密玩伴
[03:06] Then it was a little mo’, now it’s no mo’. 后来他成为了我的玩伴 现在啥也不是
[03:09] Saul Goode… 好极了
[03:11] I’m gonna go work on it. 我要开始写了
[03:14] Wow. She, uh, she really took that breakup well. 哇 她 她没怎么受分手的打击嘛
[03:17] That’s Avery… my brave soldier. 这就是艾芙莉 我勇敢的战士
[03:19] – Should you go talk to her? – No. No. -你不去跟她谈谈 -不 不用
[03:21] I know my daughter. She 我了解我闺女
[03:22] doesn’t like to talk about the emotional stuff. 她从来不说她感情的事
[03:24] Every time I’ve tried, she’s pushed me away, but she’s fine. 每次我试着让她说 她总会拒绝 但她肯定没问题
[03:27] Even when she was little, she didn’t shed a single 她小时候发现她的宠物蜥蜴卷进吸尘器
[03:30] tear when her pet lizard got sucked into the vacuum. 甚至都没流一滴眼泪
[03:31] I mean, ran away. 我是说 蜥蜴逃跑的时候
[03:36] And that’s why no matter how tempting it might seem, 所以说无论亲猴子这种事多有吸引力
[03:39] you should never kiss a monkey. 你也永远别去尝试
[03:43] One of my favorite things about working at the food truck, Hawk, 霍克 在餐车工作最让我觉得惬意的事就是
[03:46] is hearing all the cool stories you tell where you almost lose a lip. 去听你那些又酷又惊险的故事
[03:50] I am nothing if not a cautionary tale. 我的存在就是为了警示他人
[03:53] Look at all this garbage I found under the truck. 看看我在车底找到的垃圾
[03:55] Bottles, wrappers, 瓶子 包装纸
[03:57] and these two blocks of wood some doofus left behind the tires. 还有这两块被傻瓜留在轮胎后面的木块
[04:00] Yeah, see, these are wheel blocks, tall buddy. 嗯 你看 这是用来挡车轮的 傻大个
[04:04] Couple of years ago I traded 两年前我用
[04:06] my emergency brake for a really cool cowboy hat. 我的紧急刹车换了一顶超帅的牛仔帽
[04:09] These keep the truck from rolling away, 这些木块可以防止卡车移位
[04:11] which gives me peace of mind, since I live in it. 让我有安全感 因为我住在里面
[04:19] Sure love to see that cowboy hat. 非常愿意看看你那顶牛仔帽
[04:25] “His name was Dustin, 他名叫达斯汀
[04:27] and I wasn’t nonplussed in, fact; Saul Goode”. 而我并没有被困扰 其实我好极了
[04:32] It’s your first breakup. You’re sadder than you’re letting on. 这是你第一次分手 你比看起来更伤心
[04:35] I can smell it. 我可以闻到
[04:37] – You smell sadness? – Oh, yeah. -你能闻到悲伤 -嗯 没错
[04:39] Dogs smell fear, joy, sadness… butts, of course. 狗能闻到恐惧 喜悦 悲伤 当然还有屁股
[04:43] Sad smells like a puddle on the street where 悲伤闻起来就像街上的土
[04:45] there’s also been a tiny piece of salami. 和一小块腊肠混起来的味道
[04:48] Well, your smeller needs to be recalibrated, 那么你的嗅觉该调调了
[04:52] because I am just fine. 因为我没事
[04:53] I can comfort you. I’m a dog. It’s my thing! 我来安慰你 我是条狗 我就是干这个的
[04:57] Come on, pet me. It’s why I use conditioner. 来吧 爱抚我 这就是我用护发素的原因
[05:01] Is this helping at all? 这有帮助吗
[05:03] If I go any deeper I’m gonna get a snout cramp. 我要是再往你怀里钻我的鼻子就要抽筋了
[05:07] Okay, Stan, can dogs smell annoyed? 好吧 斯坦 狗能闻到厌烦吗
[05:09] Because you’re starting to bug me. 因为你现在正在烦我
[05:10] Oh, yeah. It’s mustard with a little bit of dirty balloon. 嗯 我闻到了 就像芥末配上脏气球的味儿
[05:15] Stan please. I’m trying to work on my poem. 斯坦 让我自己一人呆会儿 我要写我的诗
[05:22] I know she’s sad. I have to figure out a way to help her. 我知道她很伤心 我要找个方法帮助她
[05:26] Strawberries and rabbit? 草莓和兔子味
[05:28] Oh. Chloe’s excited about something. 哦 克洛伊正为什么事欣喜若狂呢
[05:33] There’s the sugar! 没错吧
[05:41] How’s it going in there, honey? How’s the book coming? 你在里面怎么样了 亲爱的 书写得怎么样了
[05:43] Fantastic! But I need quiet. Do not come in. 进展顺利 我需要安静的空间 别进来
[05:47] It’s like a blizzard of ideas in here! 我在里面文思泉涌着呢
[05:52] This is awesome! 酷毙了
[05:55] Don’t tell mommy. 不要告诉你妈
[05:56] She wouldn’t understand 她不会理解
[05:57] how important this is to my creative process. 这对我的创作进程有多重要
[05:59] How is this important to your creative process? 这对你的创作进程有多重要
[06:02] That’s a good question, 问得好
[06:03] but it’s gonna take a long time to answer. 不过要回答这个问题可得花点工夫
[06:06] – So let’s go discuss it over a snack. – Okay! -我们边吃边讨论 -好呀
[06:10] Yikes. Sometimes I don’t know if he is a child psychologist 好极了 有时候我真搞不懂他到底是个儿童心理医生
[06:13] or he needs a child psychologist. 还是他需要去看儿童心理医生
[06:18] There’s gotta be something in here that can help Avery. 这里一定有写可以帮到艾芙莉的东西
[06:20] What have you written so far, Bennett? 你写出点啥了 班尼特
[06:24] This is an outrage! I’m not in the dedication! 太过分了 我不在献词里
[06:27] Come on, come on… 在哪里 在哪里
[06:29] “Chapter four. Mother knows best. 第四章 妈妈知道该怎么办
[06:31] She was once a teenage girl too”. 她也曾经是青春少女
[06:33] How is that gonna help Avery? Wait… 这怎么能帮到艾芙莉 等等
[06:40] I really appreciate you letting me spend the night here, Tyler. 你能让我在这儿过夜我真的很感激 泰勒
[06:43] You live in that truck, and I crashed it. 你住的餐车让我毁了
[06:44] It’s the least I can do. Let me just clear it with my folks. 这是我应该做的 先让我把事情跟我家人说清楚
[06:47] If it’s a problem, 如果不行
[06:48] The Hawk has spent many a night under the stars. 我雄鹰霍克曾在繁星下度过许多的晚上
[06:50] Once in the flamingo marsh at the zoo. 有一次我在动物园的火烈鸟沼泽里呆了一夜
[06:52] I actually started to grow feathers. Look. 我都开始长羽毛了 看看
[06:59] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的
[07:02] So, uh, it’s okay if I stay? 那么 我住下可以吗
[07:04] You’re staying here until your truck is fixed tomorrow. 你在明天车修好前就住在这里
[07:07] I insist, my parents will insist. 我坚持让你住 我爸妈就会同意的
[07:09] – Is it okay if a buddy spends the night… – Absolutely not. -我的好哥们儿在这儿住一晚行不行 -绝对不行
[07:13] – But mom, I… – Your father has to finish his book. -妈 但是我 -你爸要完成他的书稿
[07:15] No distractions. Right, Bennett? 不能分他的神 对吧 班尼特
[07:19] Bennett! 班尼特
[07:20] Building a juice box jumbo jet is part of my process. 做一架纸盒飞机是我创作进程的一部分
[07:23] I’m gonna go up on the roof and see if this baby flies. 我要到楼顶看看这小家伙能不能飞起来
[07:28] – Could my friend just stay… – No! -能不能就让我的朋友呆 -不行
[07:30] They’re cool with it. Come on in. 他们没意见 进来吧
[07:38] What a day! Ha ha ha! 多累的一天啊 哈哈
[07:40] I just want to put my feet up and relax. 我就想好好地歇一会儿
[07:43] Yes, Ellen, I’m going back to work. 是 艾伦 我马上回去工作
[07:45] – Race you up the stairs! – Oh! -比谁爬楼梯快 -噢
[07:47] Go go go! 跑 跑 跑
[07:50] Hey! 嘿
[07:52] How big are your feet getting?! 你的脚现在有多大了
[07:59] Oh. It smells even sadder in here. 噢 这儿闻起来更悲伤了
[08:05] Stan. 斯坦
[08:06] There’s something in your dad’s new book that can help you. 你爸的新书里有些内容可以帮到你
[08:09] I told you, I don’t need any help. 我给你说过 我不需要任何帮助
[08:11] Now what do you think of this… 你觉得这篇怎么样
[08:13] “Other people might have their heart shattered”. 他人之心 尽皆粉碎
[08:15] “Feelings scattered, dignity tattered, 感情消逝 尊严尽失
[08:17] soul battered, hope splattered”. 灵魂湮灭 希望幻灭
[08:19] “Lucky for me, it never really mattered”. 吾之所幸 幸无大碍
[08:22] I like the light, breezy tone. 我喜欢听你清脆 轻松的声音
[08:25] Avery, your dad’s book says your mom is the key. 艾芙莉 你爸的书说你妈妈是解决问题的关键
[08:28] She’ll know how to help you. 她知道该怎么帮助你
[08:29] You just have to ignore all the 你只需要忽略她嘴里
[08:31] craziness that usually comes out of her mouth. 说出的所有疯狂言论
[08:33] That’s my part, it wasn’t in the book… until I typed it. 这是我说的 这段话是我私自加到书里去的
[08:37] She’s the last person I want to talk to about getting dumped. 被甩掉这种事我跟谁谈也不会跟她谈
[08:40] We don’t really have that kind of relationship. 我们的关系真的不适合谈论那种事
[08:42] Wait. Dustin dumped you? 等等 是达斯汀甩了你
[08:44] You said it was mutual. No wonder you’re so upset. 你说是你们共同的决定来着 怪不得你这么伤心
[08:47] – I’m not upset! – Then why are you raising your voice? -我不伤心 -那为什么要提高嗓门呢
[08:49] I’m not raising my voice. You have super-hearing. 我没提高嗓门 你的听力太好了
[08:52] And a dramatic profile. 还有生动的形象
[08:55] But that’s not the point. 但这不是重点
[08:57] I’m fine. I don’t need to talk to mom, or anyone else. 我没事 我不需要和妈妈或其他人谈
[09:00] It’s like what mom always says: I’m her brave soldier. 就像她常说的那样 我是她勇敢的战士
[09:04] Avery, I want to help you! 艾芙莉 我想帮你
[09:06] Well, I want you to leave me alone! 那你就让我自己待会儿
[09:09] Now I’m smelling a little bit of pee. 现在我闻到了一股尿味
[09:11] Probably because she snapped at me and it scared me. 可能是她对我太凶了 我被她吓着了
[09:15] If Avery won’t go to her mom, 如果艾芙莉不去找她妈妈
[09:16] I’ve gotta get her mom to go to her. 那我必须让她妈妈去找她
[09:18] I’ve gotta get this message to Ellen. 我必须把这个信息传给艾伦
[09:20] But I have to be subtle. 但是我得含蓄一点
[09:25] I’m here to tell you you’ve got a problem. 我在这儿啊 告诉你啊 你有了个小麻烦啊
[09:28] So you need to talk to… 你呀需要去找
[09:32] So much for The Gorilla-Gram. 大猩猩计划彻底失败
[09:34] On to Plan B. B计划启动
[09:36] Yes, hello, this is one of Avery’s teachers, 你好 我是艾芙莉的老师
[09:40] – I really think you need to talk… – I’m sorry. Your name is? -我觉得你最好和 -不好意思 你的名字是
[09:43] My name? 我的名字
[09:45] Mr. Dogman. 我叫道格曼
[09:45] (注:直译为“狗人”)
[09:47] Stan, you want to come to my tea party? 斯坦 你想参加我的茶会吗
[09:49] My imaginary friend under-the-stair bear might be there. 我的幻想朋友 楼梯下的小熊可能会参加
[09:53] Ow! You’re on my tail! 噢 你坐我尾巴上了
[09:55] – What?! – Oh… my… my ponytail. -啥 -哦 我的 我的马尾辫
[09:57] I’m a hippie. I teach English, man. 我是嬉皮士 我教英文 伙计
[10:01] I know all of Avery’s teachers. I don’t recall a Mr. Dogman. 我知道所有艾芙莉的老师 我不记得有一个叫道格曼的人
[10:05] Chloe, do you know a teacher at school named Mr. Dogman? 克洛伊 你知道有个叫道格曼的老师吗
[10:08] Yes. I hear he’s ruff! 有 我听过他学狗叫
[10:11] Oh, I’m a substitute. I’m filling in for Mr. Sickman. 噢 我是代课老师 我来代替西克曼老师
[10:11] (注:直译为“得病的人”)
[10:15] And I suppose he’s out sick. 我猜他请病假了吧
[10:17] No, he’s at a friend’s wedding, actually. 不 他其实是去参加朋友的婚礼了
[10:20] I don’t appreciate prank phone calls. 我很讨厌搞怪电话
[10:22] No, don’t hang up. I… Oh. 不 别挂 我
[10:25] Well, at least the call I made before this worked out. 至少我打的上上个电话成了
[10:28] We’ve got fifteen pizzas coming! 十五个披萨马上送来
[10:35] Oh! Where are you going?! I said you could hang my room. 哦 你要去哪儿 我说过你可以待在我的房间里
[10:37] Gotta eat, need my late-afternoon early-evening pre-dinner nosh. 我要吃东西 吃我的下午晚饭前加餐
[10:41] This is a finely tuned machine. 这是一个超大的饭桶
[10:44] – Okay, okay… – You do not want a lightheaded Hawk. -好吧 好吧 -你不会想见到一个晕头转向的雄鹰的
[10:47] He don’t fly so straight. 他从来都飞不直
[10:49] Go back to my room and I’ll bring you a snack. 回我的房间我给你拿些零食
[10:51] Oh, you’re a good man. 噢 你太好了 伙计
[10:53] And I’m not fussy, but if you’ve 我不挑食 但是如果
[10:55] got fresh seasonal fruit drizzled with flax seed 你能给我拿点新鲜的当季水果配亚麻籽
[10:57] and home-roasted granola accompanied by a few mission figs, 再来点配有无花果的燕麦卷
[11:00] that’d be ducky. 就好极了
[11:02] Tyler! You up there? 泰勒 你在上面
[11:03] Hey! Remember my sister? You should say hi to her! 嘿 记得我妹妹吗 你应该跟她打声招呼
[11:06] Oh, Tyler! There you are. 噢 泰勒 你在这儿
[11:08] Just one second, dad. 等我一会 爸
[11:12] Look! Avery, it’s Hawk. Talk to him. 看 艾芙莉 这是霍克 跟他聊聊
[11:15] Hello? 你好
[11:17] Howdy-do! 你咋样
[11:20] Howdy-do pretty good! 我挺好
[11:25] Oh, cool! 太酷了
[11:27] You sleep with butterflies. 你跟蝴蝶一起睡
[11:29] Yeah. In my food truck I sleep with butter and fries. 好极了 我在餐车里跟黄油和薯条一起睡
[11:35] Just trying to relate. 就想挑起个话题
[11:42] Don’t feel bad. This happens all the time. 不用觉得难受 这种事儿经常发生
[11:46] I’d love to talk, but shouldn’t you get back to your book? 我当然愿意聊聊 但你不是应该去写你的书吗
[11:49] Exactly. 对极了
[11:50] Son, I need some authentic teenage quotes for one of the chapters. 儿子 我要在其中一章里加上一些青少年的真实语录
[11:54] – Man, do I have to? – Perfect! More of those. -天哪 我非得帮你吗 -好极了 再说点
[11:58] You see, in spoken word, you say what you feel, 你看 在口语里 你用某个词把你的感觉表达出来
[12:01] and through those words evoke a sense of exactly how you feel. 这些词能一五一十的表达出你的感觉
[12:05] Okay. Here goes; 嗯 这里有
[12:08] “So hungry, head spinning, legs wobbling, getting dark”. 饿死了 头晕了 腿颤了 眼前一黑
[12:16] I don’t want to do this! 我不想说了
[12:18] Can’t you just leave me alone? This is so lame! 不能让我一个人待会儿吗 太烂了
[12:21] These are all great! 都太棒了
[12:22] “This is so lame”. Thanks! 太烂了 谢谢
[12:32] Howdy-do! 你咋样
[12:37] Hey, mom, could I have a snack? 嘿 妈 我能吃点零食吗
[12:39] As long as it’s healthy. 只要是健康食品就行
[12:40] Do we have any seasonal fruit, flax seed, or figs? 我们有没有当季的水果 亚麻籽 无花果啥的
[12:43] – What? – Those things just mellow me out. -什么 -我对这些东西垂涎欲滴
[12:55] – What are you doing out here?! – I needed air. -你在外面干嘛 -我要透透气
[12:58] Ah! I can see Orion’s belt… and his belly button. 我可以看到猎户星座的腰带 和肚脐眼
[13:01] Orion, please! Pull your shirt down! 猎户座 把你衣服拉下来
[13:06] I thought I turned the patio lights on. 我记得我把院子里的灯打开了呀
[13:13] Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee! Somebody let me out! 要尿尿 要尿尿 要尿尿 快来人把我放出去
[13:16] Okay, Stan, I get it. Water. 好的 斯坦 我知道了 你要喝水
[13:18] Oh, don’t say water! 噢 别提水
[13:20] Refreshing water! 清凉的水
[13:22] Please don’t say… 请别说
[13:23] Wet, wonderful water! 湿湿的 美妙的水
[13:25] Aah! Doesn’t she understand? 啊 她难道不明白
[13:27] If she doesn’t let me out I’m going to explode?! 如果她不让我出去我会爆炸的
[13:31] Wait! That’s Avery’s problem… 等等 这正是艾芙莉的问题
[13:34] She’s holding all these feelings inside, 她把所有的情绪都憋在了体内
[13:36] and if she doesn’t let them out, she’s going to explode! 如果她不发泄出来 她就会爆炸
[13:39] I have to go tell her that. Immediately! 我必须告诉她 马上
[13:42] Okay, not immediately. 好吧 等一会儿
[13:51] So, I’m in Baja, and I’m on this mule… 那时候我在下加利福尼亚 我骑着骡子
[13:54] Yeah, yeah, never kiss a mule. 我知道 不必说 永远不要亲骡子
[13:56] Let’s go back to my room. 咱赶紧回我房间
[13:58] Tyler, you’ve been acting weird all night. 泰勒 你今天晚上一直怪怪的
[14:00] Do your parents really know I’m here? 你爸妈知道我在这儿吗
[14:02] Yeah! It’s just my dad can’t have any distractions. 知道 只是我爸不能分神
[14:05] He’s busy finishing his book. 他正忙着写书
[14:06] Ah. Then The Hawk is invisible. 啊 原来如此 那么霍克就是隐形的了
[14:12] – What was that? – Quick! Get in here! -那是啥 -快 到这里来
[14:14] I told you people I am trying to work! 我告诉你们我正在努力工作
[14:21] Wh… 怎么回事
[14:23] I knocked them over with my big feet. 我用我的大脚把它们踢掉了
[14:27] Come hold this together while I glue it. 我要粘这玩意儿 过来帮我扶一下
[14:33] Are you the under-the-stair bear? 你就是楼梯下的小熊
[14:36] – I’m The Hawk! – That’ll do. -我是雄鹰霍克 -也行
[14:39] – Tea? – Ooh. Two sugars, please. -要茶吗 -要 请再加两块糖
[14:42] You know it’s not real, right? 你知道这不是真的 对吧
[14:44] Then three. 那就来三块
[14:49] Avery, listen… 艾芙莉 听我说
[14:50] Before you start giving me more advice, 在你给我提你的高见之前
[14:52] check this out. It’s a picture of Saul Goode… 看看这个 这是用来配我的诗的
[14:55] To go with my poem. 索尔・古德的画
[14:58] I see. I’m not sure if Saul Goode for the kid on 我明白了 我不清楚一架钢琴要砸到孩子头上的时候
[15:01] the alligator with the piano falling on his head. 一只鳄鱼还在下面等着会不会好
[15:03] Is that Dustin? 那是达斯汀吗
[15:04] No, it’s just some random alligator. 不是 这就是一只普通的鳄鱼
[15:07] Avery, you’re sad because you’re holding your emotions in. 艾芙莉 你很伤心是因为你把你的感情都封闭在内
[15:11] You need to talk about it and cry and let it all out! 你需要说出来 把它发泄出来
[15:14] Yeah, that doesn’t sound like me. 说是这么说 但这不像我
[15:17] Besides, I’ve got my poem and my thinly veiled artwork. 另外 我正在写诗 创作我的小画作
[15:23] One thing I know as a dog is, 作为狗 我知道一件事
[15:25] you have to let it out or you’ll explode! 你要是不发泄出来你会爆炸的
[15:28] And according to your father’s book, 而且据你爸爸的书
[15:30] you have to let it out all over your mom. 你应该向你妈妈发泄出来
[15:32] It won’t help, Stan. 那没用 斯坦
[15:33] I don’t even think she’d 我甚至不觉得
[15:34] know what to say about this sort of thing. 她会知道如何应对这种事
[15:35] Have you ever asked her? 你问过她吗
[15:37] Well… no, but… 嗯 没有 但是
[15:38] It’s not fair to assume 没有问过人家
[15:40] somebody can’t help if you’ve never asked. 就认为他帮不上你是不公平的
[15:43] And I’m gonna keep bugging you until you talk to her. 你要是不跟她说我就一直烦你
[15:45] Bug me all you want. I am not talking to her. 随你的便 我不会跟她谈的
[15:48] Fine. Then I’m gonna recite the manuscript 行 那我就只能把我的
[15:51] for my Teen Vampire novel from start to finish. “少年吸血鬼”剧本从头到尾背一遍了
[15:54] “At first light, Jenny felt sad and con”… 天刚亮 珍妮觉得既伤心又
[15:56] Fine! I’ll talk to her. 好吧 我去跟她谈
[16:00] – Where is he?! – Who?! -他在哪儿 -谁
[16:02] How many food truck owners have you got stuffed in here? 你觉得有几个餐车主挤到你这儿来了
[16:05] The Hawk. 霍克
[16:06] Oh. He dropped an orange, 哦 他掉了一个橘子
[16:08] and it rolled down the tunnel of despair. 橘子跑到绝望隧道里去了
[16:12] We may never see him again. 我们可能再也见不到他了
[16:14] Tea? 要茶吗
[16:24] What magical portal have I gone through? 我通过了什么魔法传送门
[16:31] No more distractions, Bennett, no more. 集中精力 班尼特 集中精力
[16:34] Is talking to yourself a distraction? 跟你自己说话算分散精力吗
[16:36] Yes. Then stop it! 是 那就别说了
[16:41] Hawk, where are you? 霍克 你在哪儿
[16:46] Where were you? I looked all over the house! 你跑哪儿去了 我把整个房子都找遍了
[16:48] I’ve been all over the house. 整个房子我都转遍了
[16:51] I was too big to turn around, so I just kept following the light. 我太胖转不过身 所以我只能一直向着光走
[16:56] I think I saw my grandma. 我觉得我看见我奶奶了
[16:58] Let’s get you out of this hallway, quick. 我带你离开这个走廊 快
[17:00] Level with me, Tyler. 跟我说实话 泰勒
[17:01] Your parents really don’t know I’m here, do they? 你爸妈不知道我在这儿 对吧
[17:05] No. No, Hawk, they don’t. 对 霍克 他们不知道
[17:07] That is not cool, man. 这可不行 伙计
[17:10] I didn’t want to let you down after what I did. 我把你车撞了之后不想再让你失望
[17:12] I thought I could pull it off for one night. 我以为能糊弄过一晚
[17:14] While I appreciate the gesture, what you’ve done is not mature. 虽然我很感谢你的举动 但你的所作所为可不成熟
[17:17] And this is coming from a 这是来自一个
[17:19] guy who still carries a scrap of his Binky. 身上仍沾满泥土的人的看法
[17:28] Give me one more chance to make this right. 再给我一次机会让我去把这事儿处理好
[17:30] Please. You go take a shower, 求你了 你去洗个澡
[17:32] and when you come down, it’ll all be good. 洗完下楼的时候 所有的事都解决了
[17:35] I promise. 我保证
[17:37] Fine. But I might be in that shower for a while. 好 我可能要多洗一会儿
[17:40] This top layer is just the tip of the dirtberg. 我身上已经裹了好几层泥了
[17:48] – Hi, mom. – Hi, Sweetie. -嗨 妈妈 -嗨 宝贝
[17:50] I just need to talk to you real quick. It’s… 我要跟你说点事
[17:53] It’s not a big deal or anything, it’s… 不是什么大事
[17:55] It was actually a friend’s idea. 只是因为一个朋友的建议
[17:57] Okay. What do you want to talk about? 好 你想说什么
[17:59] – Dustin. – Oh. -达斯汀 -噢
[18:01] Yeah, I, uh, I thought that this might help. 对 我 嗯 我觉得可能会对我有所帮助
[18:06] A script? 剧本
[18:07] Yeah. You say your lines and I’ll say my lines. 对 你说你的台词 我说我的
[18:10] It’ll be fun! 会很有趣的
[18:12] Okay. I’ll play Avery. 好 我来扮演艾芙莉
[18:14] Just kidding. 开玩笑啦
[18:17] Right, here we go. 嗯 我们开始
[18:19] – “Mom, could I talk to you”. – “Mom, could I talk to you”. -妈 我能跟你谈谈吗 -妈 我能跟你谈谈吗
[18:21] Sorry, sorry. I was nervous. 不好意思 我太紧张了
[18:24] Let’s start again. 再来一次
[18:26] “Mom, can I talk to you for a second?” 妈 我能跟你谈谈吗
[18:29] “Of course, Avery. What is your concern?” 当然 艾芙莉 你在关心何事
[18:31] Could I say “What’s” Your concern, 我说“你在考虑什么”行吗
[18:32] the “What is” Sounds a little formal? 这样说是不是太正式了
[18:34] Yeah, whatever feels natural. 对 怎么自然怎么说
[18:36] None of this feels natural, Sweetie. 哪个听着都不自然 宝贝
[18:38] Mom? 妈
[18:41] “Something seems to be bothering you”. 你好像在为某事困扰
[18:43] “As you know, Dustin and I have”… 你知道 达斯汀和我
[18:49] Broken up”. 分手了
[18:51] “And are you okay?” 那你还好吗
[18:53] “Actually, I am a little sad”. 我其实有点伤心
[18:56] You are? 真的
[18:58] That’s not in the script. 这句不在剧本里
[19:00] Ya know, forget it. This isn’t even working. 无所谓了 甭管剧本了 反正也没起啥作用
[19:02] Sweetie, I want to help you. 宝贝 我想帮你
[19:03] I know. But we’ve never done this before. 我知道 但我们从来没有谈过这种事
[19:06] I don’t know how to do it, you don’t know how to do it… 我不知道该如何处理 你不知道该如何处理
[19:08] I thought that the script would help, but I guess not. 我以为这个剧本会有所帮助 看来也没用
[19:11] What do you mean? I don’t need a script to talk to you! 说什么呢 我不需要剧本来跟你说话
[19:14] Not if it’s about cheer leading or about my grades 也就是啦啦队和我成绩的事
[19:16] or about falling through sidewalks, but… 或者是行人掉到人行道里的事你用不着剧本
[19:19] – We never talk about my feelings. – You’ve never let me. -我们从来没有谈过我的感觉 -你从不让我跟你谈
[19:24] I thought that you wanted me to be your brave soldier. 我以为你一直想让我成为你勇敢的战士
[19:26] Oh, I didn’t mean you couldn’t come to me when you needed me. 但这不代表你在需要我的时候不能来找我啊
[19:29] I’ll always be here for you! 我一直都在你身边
[19:32] Mom, why do I feel so bad that Dustin dumped me? 妈 我为什么对达斯汀甩了我感到如此伤心
[19:36] I didn’t even care about him that much. What’s wrong with me? 我甚至没有多关心他呀 我怎么了
[19:39] No, Sweetie. There’s nothing wrong with you. 宝贝 你没做错什么
[19:41] It’s your first breakup. Breakup’s are hard. 这是你第一次分手 分手是很痛苦的
[19:44] It’s okay to be sad. 伤心很正常
[19:46] It feels so good to let it out. 我把这一切说出来感觉真好
[19:50] You know, you’re really good at this, mom. 你知道吗 你真的很会安慰人 妈妈
[19:55] – But it really hurts! – I know, Sweetie, I know. -但真的好痛 -我知道 亲爱的 我知道
[19:59] No… your bony chin is jabbing into my skull. 不 是你的尖下巴扎我头上了
[20:07] Mmm. Peppermint and poodle butt. 嗯 薄荷和卷毛小狗的屁屁味
[20:10] Happiness! 幸福
[20:12] I was really glad I could help Avery and her mom come together. 我很高兴我能让艾芙莉和她妈妈的心连在一起
[20:16] And I’m really glad Avery didn’t explode. 我也很高兴艾芙莉没有爆炸
[20:18] Granted, it would have been a small explosion, 就算爆炸了估计也是一次小爆炸
[20:20] but still, there would have been emotion everywhere. 但她的感情就会四处飘散了
[20:24] And I’m glad it gave Bennett the idea for his new book title… 我也很高兴能给班尼特带来了新书书名的灵感
[20:26] “Let it out”. 发泄出来
[20:29] I was thinking of suing, 我本想告他
[20:31] but then I just decided I’d write my own psychology book… 但我随后决定去写我自己的心理书
[20:33] “You smell sad”. 你闻起来好伤心
[20:39] Okay, I have something to ask you, but I don’t really know how. 嗯 我有个事得问你 但我不知道如何开口
[20:43] Oh, Sweetie, you can always come to me! 噢 亲爱的 你随时都可以来找我
[20:45] I will always be here for you! 我会一直在你身边的
[20:47] No, it’s not what you think. And ow! Your chin. 呃 这不是你想的那样 其实 啊 你的下巴
[20:52] What is it, son? You can ask us anything. 咋了 儿子 你可以告诉我们任何事
[20:54] Let’s say I had a friend… like The Hawk… 就说我有一朋友 就像霍克
[20:57] Someone who’s been really good to me… like The Hawk… 一个对我一直很好的人 就像霍克
[21:00] And let’s say hypothetically 我们假定
[21:01] I crashed The Hawk’s food truck by accident… 我不小心撞坏了霍克的餐车
[21:04] And The Hawk… or that friend… 然后霍克 或者是那个朋友
[21:06] had nowhere to sleep for the night? 没有地方过夜怎么办
[21:08] Wouldn’t you expect me to help that friend out? 你们不希望我去帮助他吗
[21:11] Tyler we will deal with the truck situation later. 泰勒 我们一会儿再说餐车的事情
[21:16] Call The Hawk right now… 给霍克打电话
[21:19] And tell he is welcome to spend the night with us. 告诉他我们欢迎他和我们共度一夜
[21:22] Sorry to interrupt uh… 不好意思 打搅了
[21:25] Does the shower lever go left or right? 淋浴把手是往左拧还是往右拧啊
[21:27] I’m trying to get that middle nozzle to power clean my creases. 我正试着用中心喷嘴的力量清洗我身上褶皱里的脏东西
[21:33] – Is that your bathrobe? – Not anymore. -那不是你的浴袍吗 -再也不是了
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme