Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Hey, Avery, is that one of your friends? 嘿 艾芙莉 他是你朋友吗
[00:08] Really? You think this is one of my friends? 什么 你竟然以为他是我朋友
[00:12] Well, I was hoping not, but I’m trying to be less “Judgey.” 我本来就不希望是 但又不想显得自己以貌取人
[00:16] It’s Union General Ambrose Burnside. 他是北方将军安布洛斯・伯恩赛德
[00:18] I’m doing a report on the civil war, 我要写一份关于内战的报告
[00:20] But I just can’t focus. I keep thinking about… 但是就是不能集中精力 我一直在想
[00:23] – Dustin? – How’d you know? -达斯汀 -你怎么知道的
[00:25] Just a lucky guess. 我就是随便一猜
[00:30] I sit next to him in english. 英语课我坐他旁边
[00:32] He’s asked to borrow my pencil four times. 他找我借了四次铅笔
[00:35] That means something, right? 这一定意味着什么 对吧
[00:36] Yeah. He has no regard for pencils. 是的 他一点也不重视铅笔
[00:40] You’re not helping, Stan. 你这根本不是帮我 斯坦
[00:41] I can’t think about anything but Dustin… 我的脑子里现在只有达斯汀
[00:44] Not even my schoolwork. 根本没办法写作业
[00:46] It’s like he’s living inside my head. 感觉就像他住在我脑子里一样
[00:48] Oh! I sometimes feel that way about ear mites… 对 我有时感觉耳螨就那样
[00:51] Which technically are living inside my head. 不过准确地说它们确实生活在我的脑子里
[00:55] I’ve never felt this way before. 我以前从来没有这种感觉
[00:56] It’s like suddenly there’s something making me 实然觉得有一些东西让我内心
[00:59] Feel warm and tingly inside, 感到温暖和愉快
[01:01] And its name is… 那就是
[01:02] -Bacon! -Dustin. -熏肉 -达斯汀
[01:05] Oh, I totally misjudged where you were going with that. 我对你答案的判断完全错误
[01:09] Come on, Stan. 得了吧 斯坦
[01:11] You know, I feel weird saying this, 我知道我这样说会很奇怪
[01:13] But I really want Dustin to be my boyfriend. 但是我真的想让达斯汀做我男友
[01:15] How do I do that? 我该怎么办
[01:17] You wait for breakfast and hope some falls on the floor. 等着吃早饭 然后祈祷早饭从天而降
[01:19] that’s what I do with becon 我就是这样对待熏肉的
[01:22] I’m serious. 我是说真的
[01:23] Stan, you’re the one I count on. 斯坦 我一直都很依赖你
[01:25] You always have the best advice. 你总是有好点子
[01:26] Uh, I’d love to help you, 呃 真的很想帮你
[01:29] But I’ve got to go play a game with Chloe. 但我得和克洛伊玩游戏去了
[01:32] Stan, wait, I just wanna– 斯坦 等等 我只是想
[01:35] Hey, sweetie, I thought you might like a snack while you study. 嘿 亲爱的 我觉得你学习的时候可能需要点甜点
[01:39] Wow! Uh… that’s interesting. 哇 嗯 非常有趣
[01:42] Is there anything you’d like to talk about? 有什么想说的没有
[01:43] – No. – Really? -没有 -真的
[01:45] – No. – Really? -没有 -真的
[01:46] – No. – Really? -没有 -真的
[01:47] – Yes. – Really? -嗯 -真的
[01:49] No. 没有
[01:52] This is Bennett James in traffic copter 6. 我是六号运输直升机里的班尼特・詹姆斯
[01:55] Oh, we’ve got a little backup on interstate 5, 我们在五号州际公路得到支援
[01:56] -Headin’ into – Hey, guess what! -即将飞往 -你猜怎么着
[02:00] Thought those toys were for your patients. 我以为这些玩具是给你病人准备的
[02:02] I was just makin’ sure they’re safe. 我得先确保它们的安全
[02:06] This one is not. 像这个就不行
[02:12] You were, uh, saying? 呃 你刚才想说什么
[02:14] Yeah, yeah. Huge news. 大新闻啊
[02:17] Avery’s got her first crush. 艾芙莉好像有第一个喜欢的人了
[02:18] She wrote his name all over her art wall, 她在艺术墙上写满了他的名字
[02:20] But when I asked her about him, she clammed up. 但当我问关于他的事情的时候 她就不吱声了
[02:22] It’s tough to talk to kids about this stuff. 和孩子们谈这方面的问题就是比较困难
[02:24] It took me years to develop the skills 为了提升自己为孩子营造
[02:27] to create a protected environment where kids 安全的环境的能力
[02:29] can feel safe. 我花了好多年
[02:34] Trust me– I know how to get reticent kids to open up. 相信我 我知道怎样让沉默的孩子开口
[02:39] -No. -Really? -没有 -真的
[02:40] -No. -Really? -没有 -真的
[02:41] If your mom asks, you opened up and told me everything. 如果你妈妈问 我就说你都告诉我了
[02:44] -Really? -No. -真的 -假的
[02:48] So Avery has her first crush. 艾芙莉有了她喜欢的人
[02:50] I just got over a crazy crush on a french poodle a couple weeks ago. 几个星期前 我也疯狂迷恋上一只法国贵宾犬
[02:53] I was so obsessed, I considered getting the same haircut. 彻底迷上了 甚至考虑剪一个一样的发型
[03:10] Dog With a Blog S01E15 Avery’s First Crush
[03:19] I believe my castle has put your king in danger. 我觉得有我的车在 你的王危险了
[03:23] Yeah, in regular boring chess. 哦是吗 那是无聊的常规下法
[03:26] But in Chloe chess, 但是在克洛依象棋里
[03:27] Castles can’t move without permission from the city. 没有市政府的许可 车不能轻举妄动
[03:30] Do you have permission from the city? 你有市政府的许可吗
[03:32] No. 没有
[03:33] Luckily I do! 幸好我有
[03:41] Your turn. 该你了
[03:45] Ha ha! There! I got one of your pawns. 哈哈 看看 我吃掉了你的一个兵
[03:48] That space has a booby trap on it. 这一步有陷阱
[03:58] Avery. 艾莉芙
[03:59] Is your Dustin here? 你的达斯汀来了吗
[04:01] Not yet, but he always rides his bike here after school. 还没 但是放学后他总是骑自行车经过这里
[04:04] Thank you so much for meeting me. 谢谢你来见我
[04:06] I really need help from someone who underStands boys. 我真的需要一个了解男孩子的人来帮帮我
[04:09] Don’t worry. 没事
[04:10] I will help make him your “Dustiny.” 我将会让他成为你命中注定的达斯汀
[04:14] I invented american-style joke! 我刚刚讲了一个美式笑话
[04:17] If his name was george, that would not have worked. 如果他的名字是乔治 我就讲不出来了
[04:20] Ooh ooh! There he is! 哦 哦 他来了
[04:21] That’s Dustin. 那就是达斯汀
[04:23] -Which one? -There. -哪个 -那个
[04:26] Dustin pitt. Avery thinks he’s cute, 达斯汀・皮特 艾芙莉认为他很帅
[04:28] But wouldn’t he look better like this? 但是如果这样岂不是更帅
[04:42] Hey, Nikki, what’s up? 嘿 尼基 你好吗
[04:44] It’s the opposite of down. 不好的反义词
[04:48] I love the american joke style! 我喜欢美式风格的笑话
[04:50] If you had said “How’s it going?” 如果你刚才说 最近怎么样
[04:52] That would not have worked. 这笑话就说不通了
[04:54] You’re hilarious, and so good looking. 你真搞笑 尤其还这么漂亮
[04:57] It’s like we’re the same person. 我们俩就像是同一个人
[04:59] So, uh, wanna hang out some time? 嗯 有空一起出去怎么样
[05:01] Tyler, Nikki’s helping me with something 泰勒 尼基在帮我的忙
[05:03] That’s very important to me. Not now. 对我来说很重要 所以现在不行
[05:05] Cool. What can Nikki and I help you with? 好的 有什么需要我和尼基帮忙的吗
[05:08] Let me talk to Nikki, and then you can meet her 你先让我和尼基说会儿话 然后你们就可以在
[05:10] at the brogurt shop on Whitman Avenue. 惠特曼大道的巴奶店碰头
[05:12] She’s heading there in a minute. 她一会儿就过去
[05:13] Sweet! See you. 太好了 待会儿见
[05:16] But I am not getting “Brogurt” on Whitman Avenue. 但是我真的不太明白什么是惠特曼大道上的巴奶店
[05:18] And neither is he. 他也不明白
[05:20] There’s no brogurt shop on Whitman Avenue. 惠特曼大道上根本没有巴奶店
[05:22] There’s no Whitman Avenue… 其实根本没有惠特曼大道
[05:23] And there’s no such thing as brogurt! 并且 世上根本没有巴奶这个东东
[05:27] Hey, you’re Avery, right? 嘿 你就是艾芙莉吧
[05:28] From Mr. Haworth’s class? 上哈沃斯老师的课的
[05:32] You know Tyler James? 你认识泰勒・詹姆斯吗
[05:36] Uh, he is her brother. 哦 他是她哥哥
[05:38] No way! Tyler’s an amazing rider. He’s, like, my idol. 不是吧 泰勒是个非常厉害的车手 他简直是我的偶像
[05:47] Uh, Avery, weren’t you and Tyler 呃 艾芙莉 明天你和泰勒
[05:50] going to hang out at your house tomorrow? 不是要在家玩么
[05:51] Maybe Dustin could hang out, too. 达斯汀或许也愿意去哦
[05:53] Yeah, that’d be awesome. 嗯 那就太好了
[05:57] Great. Avery will see you then. 好 和艾芙莉到时候见哈
[06:04] But wait– I was so nervous and tongue-tied. 可是 我刚才紧张得都不会说话了
[06:06] Did I just make a complete fool out of myself? 是不是看起来像个傻瓜
[06:08] I thought so, but he didn’t seem to notice! 或许吧 但是他好像没有注意
[06:17] There’s no brogurt shop on Whitman Avenue. 惠特曼大道上根本没有巴奶店
[06:20] There is no Whitman Avenue. 其实根本就没有惠特尼大道
[06:21] And there’s no such thing as “Brogurt.” 还有 世界上根本没有巴奶这个东东
[06:24] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[06:25] You should be. I just rode 37 miles 感到抱歉就对了 我刚刚骑了三十七里路
[06:27] Screaming the word “Brogurt” at the top of my lungs. 而且我还一路狂喊着“巴奶”
[06:30] You know what? I’ll make it up to you. 好吧 我一定会补偿你的
[06:32] I’ll let you hang out with Dustin and me tomorrow. 明天我会让你跟我和达斯汀一块儿玩
[06:35] -There’ll be brogurt. -Really? Stop that! -会有巴奶哦 -还说 你能别再提了么
[06:38] I’m not hanging out with some 6th-grade dweeb. 我是绝不和六年级的小不点玩的
[06:41] Please, just hang out with Dustin and me when he comes over tomorrow. 求你了 达斯汀明天来 和我们一起玩吧
[06:45] He really looks up to you. 他非常佩服你
[06:46] Give me one hour. I’ll do anything. 就一小时 然后让我干嘛都行
[06:48] Fine, but you’ve got to make Nikki love me. 好吧 但是你得让尼基爱上我
[06:51] I am small, I am not magical 我这么小 又不会魔法
[06:54] Okay, just find out what Nikki looks for in guys. 好吧 那告诉我尼基喜欢什么样的男孩
[06:57] And don’t tell me to meet her at some “Bonut” Shop on fake street. 别又让我在什么根本不存在的大街上的骨头炸面圈店见她
[07:00] Did I hear someone mention “Bonuts”? 我刚才好像听见有人说骨头炸面圈了
[07:02] If it’s half-bone, half-donut, 如果它一半是骨头 一半是炸面圈
[07:04] I’ll take a dozen liver-filled. 给我来十几个炒肝馅的
[07:05] And if it isn’t, it’s just a cruel joke. 如果不是 那可真是个残酷的玩笑
[07:10] She won’t talk to me. 她就是不跟我说
[07:12] I’ve been through her decoy diary, 我翻遍了她的假日记
[07:13] Her real diary, her computer. 真日记 还有她的电脑
[07:15] I don’t know why she won’t trust me. 我就是不明白她为什么不信任我
[07:18] Honey, you’re going overboard on this Dustin thing. 亲爱的 你把达斯汀太当回事了
[07:21] It’s a schoolgirl crush. 我们女儿只是喜欢他
[07:22] Let’s just give Avery some space on this. 要给她一些空间
[07:25] She’s my little baby, Bennett. 她是我的心肝宝贝 班尼特
[07:27] I don’t care how many times she called me 我也不在乎她在日记里
[07:29] “That prying snoop” In her diary. 叫了我多少次“窃听器”
[07:31] Forty-two. It was very hurtful. 一共四十二次 我太伤心了
[07:34] Honey, I’m sorry to be the lecturer here, 亲爱的 我也不想劝你什么
[07:36] But if you don’t want your feelings hurt, 如果你不想伤着自己的感情
[07:38] You probably shouldn’t be poking around 你或许就不应该窥探
[07:40] in other people’s private business. 别人的隐私
[07:42] -You’re right. -It’s like when you were in the seventh grade… -很对 -就像你七年级的时候
[07:44] And you snooped on those girls 你偷听其他女孩聊天
[07:45] And you heard them call you “Chicken legs.” 听到她们叫你鸡腿
[07:48] You read my diary? 你偷看了我的日记
[07:49] Wild guess to make a point. 我是想用大胆的猜想证明这个观点
[07:52] Hey, but you grew out of it, huh? 嘿 但是你现在变得多么成熟
[07:54] Look at those big, meaty buffalo legs. 看看这又粗又肉的野牛腿
[07:59] Not making it better, am I? 我没有让你好受点 对吗
[08:01] Ever been kicked by a buffalo? 你被野牛踢坏脑子了么
[08:07] All right, get out of this one! 看 你又输掉一个
[08:13] Chloe rule ten– 克洛依规则之十
[08:15] A giant arm from the sky has wiped out your pieces. 一只庞大的军队从天而降把你杀得片甲不留
[08:19] I win! 我赢了
[08:20] This is the worst game ever. I am done! 这是我玩过的最烂的游戏 我受够了
[08:23] Stan, come here, boy! 斯坦 过来
[08:24] On second thought, set ’em up. 但是吧 我们重来
[08:26] But Avery just called you. 但是艾芙莉叫你呢
[08:28] You haven’t been spending much time with her lately. 你最近和她在一块的儿时间不多
[08:30] Is everything okay? 一切都还好吧
[08:31] There’s something going on, but it’s not your problem. 的确有一些事情 但并不关你的事
[08:34] Now, are we gonna play, or what? 现在 我们是再下一局还是干什么
[08:37] Too late. You lose again. 太晚了 你又败了
[08:38] While you were talking, I tied your king 你说话的时候 我已经把你的国王
[08:40] to the balloon of doom! 栓在了死亡气球上
[08:48] Oh, uh, hey, mom. 哦 呃 妈妈
[08:49] I was wondering if I could have a friend over from school later. 我在想待会儿可不可以让一个同学来咱家玩
[08:51] Oh! A friend from school? 哦 同学么
[08:53] -Is it lindsay? -No, she’s out of town. -是不是琳赛 -不是 她出城了
[08:56] Sarah? Heather? Shondra? 萨拉 海瑟 森德
[08:59] Laurie? Kimi? Rachel? Carla? Lupe? 劳里 吉米 瑞秋 卡拉 卢布
[09:01] Xing Xao Rubinstein? 肖兴・鲁宾斯坦
[09:04] No, it’s actually Dustin. 都不是 是达斯汀
[09:06] Really? How nice. 真的吗 那太好了
[09:08] She’s confiding in me! She’s sharing! 女儿终于相信我了 她要跟我谈心了
[09:11] What do I say? What do I say? 我该说什么呢 该说什么呢
[09:13] What would Xing Xao Rubinstein’s mother say? 如果是肖兴・鲁宾斯坦的妈妈 她会说什么呢
[09:17] So… anything you need help with? 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[09:19] Maybe I should talk to her. Maybe she can help. 我或许应该告诉她 或许她能帮上忙
[09:23] Ohh! Not the desperate help face. 噢 看她的表情并不想帮
[09:28] Uh… nah. I don’t think I need any help. 呃 我觉得不需要帮忙
[09:30] Oh, no. She’s shutting down. 噢 不要啊 她又不说了
[09:33] She’s doing the clamming-up face. 她又摆出闭口不言的表情了
[09:36] She hates me. I’m repeating my relationship with my own mother. 她讨厌我 我又重蹈我和我妈妈关系不怎么样的覆辙了
[09:40] Well… 好吧
[09:42] You two have fun. 祝你俩玩的愉快
[09:44] How am I supposed to have fun? 我怎么会玩得愉快呢
[09:46] What if he doesn’t like me? 如果他不喜欢我怎么办
[09:47] Did my knees get bigger? 我的膝盖是不是又变大了
[09:49] Oh, I have really, really big knees! 噢 我的膝盖真的不小啊
[09:53] Why am I worrying? 我瞎担心什么呢
[09:55] She seems fine, like she’s done this before. 她看起来挺好 和以前一样
[09:58] Maybe she’s had other boyfriends. 或许她以前有过男朋友呢
[10:00] Did I miss a diary? 我难道有没看的日记吗
[10:05] Anyway, if you want to chat, 总之 如果你需要有人聊天
[10:07] I’m always around. 我一直在这儿
[10:08] Yeah, you should really get out more. 其实你真该多出去走走
[10:17] Oh, good. You’re here. 呀 太好了 你在这儿
[10:19] I am so nervous. Dustin’s coming over, 我很紧张 达斯汀就快到了
[10:21] And I’m really hoping that after we hang out today, 我真心希望今天和他一起玩之后
[10:23] He’ll be my boyfriend, but I don’t know what to do. 他就会成为我的男友 但是我不知道该怎么办
[10:25] Is my hair all right? How much eye contact is too much? 我发型怎么样 多少眼神交流算是合适的
[10:27] Is this too much? Is this too much? How ’bout this? 这样过分么 这样呢 或者这样
[10:32] Is that your breath or mine? 是你的口气还是我的
[10:33] Oh, I really hope it’s yours. 噢 我真的希望是你的
[10:36] You look great. I gotta go– Chloe chess. 你看起来棒极了 我得去下克洛依式象棋了
[10:38] Have a mint to be safe. 为了保险起见 吃个口香糖
[10:42] Wait, Stan, I need your help. 别走 斯坦 我需要你的帮助
[10:45] Oh, finally, you’re here. 噢 您老终于来了
[10:46] Dustin’s on his way. 达斯汀就要到了
[10:48] OH, right. The 6th-grade dweeb. 哦 对哦 六年级的小不点
[10:50] Do I really have to do this? 我真的要这么做吗
[10:51] If you want me to help you with Nikki. 如果你想让我撮合你和尼基
[10:53] One hour. We had a deal. 一小时 我们说好了的
[10:56] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[10:58] That’s Dustin! 达斯汀来了
[10:59] Let him in before he leaves! 在他走之前把他请进来
[11:05] Hey, Nikki. 嘿 尼基
[11:06] Tyler, I waited for you at the brogurt shop. 泰勒 我一直在巴奶店等你
[11:09] Where were you? 你跑哪去了
[11:10] I know you’re teasing me. 我知道你在嘲笑我
[11:12] Are you sure? 你确定
[11:13] No. 不
[11:16] I came to see if you need help 我过来看看有什么需要帮忙的吗
[11:17] Because your Dustin is coming over. 因为你的达斯汀要来了
[11:19] Thank goodness. I am so nervous. 谢天谢地 我紧张死了
[11:21] Nikki, what’s your secret? 尼基 你的秘密是什么
[11:22] My brother didn’t fall, he was pushed. 我弟弟不是自己摔的 是被人推的
[11:26] I meant for attracting boys. 我是说你是怎么吸引男生的
[11:29] Oh. Forget that other thing. 哦 刚那个事情当我没说
[11:35] We’ll get the door, 我们去开门
[11:36] You keep him waiting for a few seconds, 你让他等你一小下下
[11:38] And then make a big entrance. 然后来个华丽的出场
[11:39] Good idea. Oh, I’m so nervous! 这个办法好 我紧张死了
[11:46] You’re Tyler James! 你就是泰勒・詹姆斯
[11:48] My friends and me, we watch you ride all the time. 我和我朋友一直喜欢看你骑车
[11:51] You are awesome! 你太厉害了
[11:52] Thanks. I have no idea who you are. 谢谢 不过我不认识你
[11:55] That is so cool! 太酷了
[11:57] Avery, come on. 艾芙莉 出来啦
[11:59] I think you should hang out with her. 我觉得你俩应该一块儿出去玩
[12:01] Okay. 好的
[12:03] Oh! Is that you, Dustin? 哦 达斯汀 你来了
[12:05] Hi. 嗨
[12:10] Well! That was weird. 哦 刚才好奇怪
[12:20] There she is! 她来了
[12:23] Are you all right? 你还好吧
[12:24] Oh, yeah. 哦 还好
[12:25] I always come down the stairs like that. 我总是这样下楼梯
[12:28] It was hilarious. 太滑稽了
[12:30] And you didn’t, like, you know, cry or anything. 并且你也不哭或者什么的
[12:32] No. Want to real bad, 是啊 虽然特想哭
[12:35] But, uh, no. 但是 呃 没有
[12:37] Dustin, sit on the couch. 达斯汀 来 坐
[12:38] Whatever you say, Tyler. 你说什么我做什么 泰勒
[12:40] Well, I’d better go. 好了 我该走了
[12:43] I’ll be back later to find out how it went. 我待会儿再过来看看你们俩进行的怎么样了
[12:49] Bye, Tyler. 拜 泰勒
[12:50] Uh, I hope it’s okay that I tease you like that. 呃 我希望那样开你玩笑没什么大事
[12:52] It’s just so much fun. 真是太好玩了
[12:55] Did you hear that? 你听见了没
[12:57] She loves when we flirt with each other! 她喜欢我们互相调情
[12:59] No, I didn’t hear that. 没有 没有听到
[13:01] I ought to go hang out with her, okay? 我应该和她一块出去玩
[13:03] Tell me what she likes in guys. 告诉我她喜欢什么样的男孩
[13:05] Um, no. 哦 不
[13:06] The deal was, you hang out here with me and Dustin. 我们说好了 你跟我和达斯汀一块儿玩
[13:09] – I did. – For an hour. You’re breaking the deal. -我做了呀 -是一个小时 你想毁约
[13:12] I don’t care. You give me the information about Nikki, 我才不在乎呢 要么你给我关于尼基的信息
[13:14] Or I tell Dustin you’re a loser. 要么我告诉达斯汀你是个失败者
[13:16] He’ll believe anything I say. 他对我深信不疑
[13:19] Okay. Fine. 好吧 好吧
[13:22] Nikki like’s guys who remind her of her grandfather. 尼基喜欢能在身上看到她祖父影子的男孩
[13:25] She sent me a picture of him. Here he is. 她给我发过一张她祖父的照片 你看
[13:29] I’ll send it to you so you don’t forget. 我待会儿给你发过去 省得你再忘了
[13:30] This is gonna be so useful! 这个太有用了
[13:35] Wha–? Where’d Tyler go? 咦 泰勒要去哪儿
[13:37] Oh, uh, he left, but he wants you to stay. 哦 他 他出去了 但是他想让你留下
[13:39] Oh, okay. 噢 没问题
[13:41] So, do you want some popcorn? 那个 来点爆米花怎么样
[13:42] Popcorn! Drinks! 爆米花 饮料
[13:45] Avery’s mom. I’ve heard so little about you. 我是艾芙莉的妈妈 我没怎么听说过你
[13:47] No tattoos. No piercings. Well-groomed. Okay! 没有纹身 没有耳眼 穿着得体 不错
[13:56] So I guess I’ll see you around. 那我们回头见
[13:58] Yeah, see you at school. 好 学校见
[13:59] Thank your mom for all of that popcorn. 谢谢你妈妈为我们做的爆米花
[14:02] Yeah, okay. 没事没事
[14:14] So? 那个
[14:16] How did it go? 进展如何
[14:18] I have no idea. 不知道
[14:19] What do you do when you’re with a boy and it ends 当你和男孩结束一次约会后 不知道进展如何
[14:21] And you don’t know how it went or how he feels 也不知道他是怎么想的 不知道自己表现怎样
[14:23] or where you stand? 你会怎么做
[14:26] I have no idea. 不知道
[14:35] So, what do you mean you don’t know how it went with Dustin? 你不知道和达斯汀进展怎么样 是什么意思
[14:38] -What happened? -All kinds of things. -发生了什么 -发生了很多事
[14:41] I just don’t know what they mean. 我不知道那些事意味着什么
[14:44] We watched a movie, and at a funny part, 我们一块儿看电影 当看到好笑的片断
[14:46] He laughed and punched me in the arm. 他笑了 还用拳头打我的胳膊
[14:48] What does that mean? Was it an excuse to touch me? 他想干什么 是为碰我找个借口
[14:51] Was he treating me like a buddy? 还是把我当成了好朋友
[14:52] Was he trying to distract me from a fart? 还是他放屁了 故意分散我的注意力
[14:57] Then we watched the movie for a long time 然后我们就一直看电影
[14:59] Where nothing really happened, 什么也没有发生
[15:00] So we’ll just skip over that part. 有关我妈妈与爆米花的那段直接跳过
[15:07] Then I yawned, and he didn’t. 然后我打了个哈欠 而他却没有
[15:10] You were bored? 你当时觉得无聊
[15:11] No, but I happen to know of a University of Pisa study 不是 但是我正好知道比萨大学的一项研究
[15:14] Showing that yawning is contagious among people 研究表明打哈欠会在有情感交流的
[15:16] who have an emotional connection. 人之间传播
[15:18] I wanted to see if he feels an emotional connection. 我想知道我和他有没有情感交流
[15:22] He feels no emotional connection! 看来我和他没有情感交流
[15:26] Now all this talk about connecting with yawning 讲起这个打哈欠与情感交流的事
[15:28] is making me want to yawn. 弄得我都想打了
[15:38] Well, then he left. 然后他走了
[15:39] You know, I was hoping that after today he’d be my boyfriend, 我本来希望今天过后他就能成为我的男友
[15:42] But now I don’t even know what we are. 但是现在我根本不知道我们是什么关系
[15:47] What does that mean? 这表示什么
[15:50] I think we’re getting a cold. 我觉得说明我们俩感冒了
[15:56] Hello! 哈喽
[15:59] Tyler, you look ridiculous! 泰勒 你看起来荒唐极了
[16:02] What is that? 怎么回事
[16:03] What, I don’t look like your grandfather? 怎么 我难道不像你的祖父吗
[16:05] No, and why would you want to? 不像 你为什么要像我的祖父呢
[16:07] He was four-foot-nine with t. Rex arms 他身高不到一米五 霸王龙一样的胳膊
[16:09] And ears the size of tambourines. 耳朵有手鼓那么大
[16:11] Avery told me you like guys who remind you of your grandfather. 艾芙莉说你喜欢你祖父那样的男孩
[16:15] She showed me this picture. 她给我看了这个照片
[16:17] That’s Ambrose Burnside, 他是安布罗斯・伯恩赛德
[16:19] The Union General from Avery’s report. 艾芙莉报告里说的北方军大将军
[16:22] I think she was messing with you. 她跟你开玩笑呢吧
[16:24] I was just trying this on to see if you’d like it. 我戴这个只是想看看你喜不喜欢
[16:27] Good think I didn’t spend the rest of my life growing one! 还好我没打算今后真的蓄这么一把胡子
[16:32] Ow. Ow! It’s stuck! 哦 哦 粘住了
[16:35] I used this glue so it wouldn’t fall off. 为了不掉我特意用的这个胶水
[16:42] You used that?! 你用了这个
[16:43] That never comes off. 这个粘住就掉不了了
[16:45] Why doesn’t it say that on the bottle? 瓶子上怎么没有说明
[16:48] It does. 说了啊
[16:50] What’s the antidote? 有什么解决办法吗
[16:53] More education? 多认字儿
[16:57] Hey, dad. 嘿 爸
[16:58] Son. 儿子
[16:59] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[17:01] He’s not mentioning the crazy facial hair. 他没有问我这夸张的胡子
[17:03] I wonder what’s up with the crazy facial hair. 他脸上夸张的胡子是怎么回事
[17:07] Something tells me I don’t wanna know. 我有一种不好的预感
[17:09] So, Tyler, do you know how it went with Avery and her friend? 泰勒 艾芙莉和她朋友玩得怎么样
[17:12] No, I really don’t. 哦 这个真不清楚
[17:14] He’s so concerned about Avery 因为他太关心艾芙莉
[17:16] That he doesn’t care I’ve got this monkey butt glued to my face! 所以没在意我这张跟猴屁股一样的脸
[17:22] Has he had that a long time and I just didn’t notice? 他是不是早就长了而我却没有注意到呢
[17:28] Oh, hey, Stan. 嘿 斯坦
[17:29] Oh, you’re back! Wow! 你回来了
[17:32] Look at the time. Gotta get goin’. 到点了 我该走了
[17:34] Stan, stop. 斯坦 停下
[17:36] Gotta go play some Chloe chess. 得去下克洛依式象棋了
[17:39] I just can’t get that monkey off my back. 我就是没法拜托后背上的那只猴子
[17:41] Unfortunately, that’s one of her new rules– 不幸的是 这又是她的新规定
[17:43] She makes me wear a monkey on my back. 她让我背着猴子下棋
[17:46] What’s going on? Why won’t you talk to me? 怎么了 你为什么不想跟我说话呢
[17:48] I do talk to you. I’m talking now, 我说啊 这不正在说么
[17:50] And that’s pretty impressive for a dog. 对于一只狗来说 已经很神奇了
[17:52] What do you want, opera? 你还想怎么样 要我唱歌剧
[17:54] You’re avoiding me. 你最近一直在躲着我
[18:04] Stan, I just– 斯坦 我只是
[18:15] Gotta go. Ciao. 该走了 拜拜
[18:16] Sit. Stay. 坐下 别动
[18:19] Oh, you did not just put me in a sit-stay. 你居然对我用这一招
[18:23] Well, you left me no choice. 你逼得我没办法
[18:25] You’ve been avoiding me, and I want to know why. 你最近老是躲着我 为什么
[18:28] I’ve been dealing with so much, 我最近遇到很多事
[18:30] And no one’s been able to help me. 没有人可以帮我
[18:32] You’re my best friend, Stan. 你是我最好的朋友 斯坦
[18:34] I need you. 我需要你
[18:35] Fine. Yes, I’m avoiding you, 好吧 的确 我一直在躲着你
[18:37] But it’s not because I don’t care. 并不是因为我不在乎
[18:40] It’s because I do care. 而是因为我太在乎你了
[18:43] What? 什么
[18:46] Look, I love helping you. 你看 我很喜欢帮你
[18:48] I want to help you. 真心想帮你
[18:50] But I’ve been avoiding you because… 但是一直躲着你是因为
[18:53] I’m afraid of letting you down. 我怕我会让你失望
[18:55] Stan, you never let me down. 斯坦 你从来没有让我失望过
[18:57] Yeah, but this is different. 是的 但是这次不一样
[18:58] I don’t underStand human relationships, 我不能理解人类之间的关系
[19:00] With all the guessing and the worrying and the yawning?! 比如猜测 担心 或者是打哈欠
[19:05] I mean, dogs, we– 我的意思是说 我们狗
[19:06] We don’t sit around wondering if another dog likes us. 不会坐着想其它的狗狗是不是喜欢我们
[19:09] We keep it simple. We go for it. 我们简单处理 努力争取
[19:12] I’m sorry, Avery. 对不起 艾芙莉
[19:13] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该给你说什么
[19:19] Yes, Stan. 不 斯坦
[19:20] As usual, you do. 和以前一样 你知道
[19:23] Really? 真的吗
[19:24] I’m so happy! 我太开心了
[19:40] Hey, Avery. 嘿 艾芙莉
[19:41] You wanted to meet me before school? 上课前你想见我
[19:43] Oh, yeah. 哦 是的
[19:45] I had a great time yesterday. 昨天我很开心
[19:47] Yeah. It was a good movie, 的确 电影很好看
[19:48] And it was hilarious when you fell down the stairs! 你从楼梯上摔下来的时候非常滑稽
[19:52] So… what do you want to talk about? 嗯 你想说什么
[19:55] Uh, here’s the thing. 呃 是这个样子的
[19:58] Oh, this is way harder than I thought. 这比我想像中的难多了
[20:00] How do I tell him I like him? 我该怎么告诉他我喜欢他
[20:02] I’m so nervous, my giant knees are shaking. 好紧张 我的大膝盖在颤抖
[20:06] No, Stan is right. 不 斯坦是对的
[20:07] Keep it simple and go for it. 简单处理 努力争取
[20:11] -Dustin, I like you, and – cool. -达斯汀 我喜欢你而且 -太好了
[20:12] I like you too. You wanna be my girlfriend? 我也喜欢你 能做我女朋友吗
[20:15] Yeah, and I, uh, I wanted to say that– 是的 我 我是想说 那个
[20:18] Wait, what? 啊 什么
[20:20] I like you. You’re awesome. 我喜欢你 你很了不起
[20:21] You wanna be my girlfriend? 能做我女朋友吗
[20:24] Uh… yes. Yes, I do. 呃 行 好啊
[20:27] Cool. 太好了
[20:37] Yes! Avery Jennings is my girlfriend! 耶 艾芙莉・詹宁斯是我的女友了
[20:41] See you at school. 学校见
[20:46] I have a boyfriend. Be cool. 我有男朋友了 淡定
[20:49] I’m cool. I’m always cool. 我很淡定 我一直就很淡定
[20:52] If he hurts my little girl, 如果他敢伤害我的宝贝女儿
[20:53] I’m gonna twist him into a pretzel. 我就把他碾成一块饼干
[20:56] Oh, a pretzel would be great right now! 噢 有点想吃饼干了
[21:01] It was great to help my best friend 帮我的好朋友理清
[21:03] figure out the rules of love. 爱的规律真的好开心
[21:05] Speaking of love, I started thinking about that poodle 一说到爱 我边翻着艾芙莉的历史书
[21:09] As I was flipping through Avery’s history book. 边想着我喜欢的那只贵宾狗
[21:12] Abraham lincoln. 亚伯拉罕・林肯
[21:13] Julius Caesar. 尤里乌斯・凯撒
[21:16] Sacagawea. 萨卡加维亚
[21:18] Secretariat. 秘书处纯种马
[21:20] Yep, everybody looks better with a poodle-do. 哇哦 贵宾狗发型 让每个人看起来更好看
[21:29] Oh, hey, Nikki, what’s up? 尼基 你好啊
[21:31] You still can’t get that off? 胡子还是弄不掉吗
[21:33] No, so I decided to put on this uniform 是的 所以我穿这身制服
[21:36] And pretend it was all part of a school project. 假装这是学校课程的一部分
[21:39] That’s very smart. 太聪明了
[21:41] Really? You think so? 真的吗 你也这么想
[21:43] Well, for a boy who thought 这个 对于一个把内战将军
[21:44] my grandfather was a civil war general 误以为是我祖父的
[21:46] And permanently glued hair to his face, 并且胡子粘了弄不掉的男孩来说
[21:48] Anything is smart. 做什么都显得聪明
[21:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:52] The weird thing is, it’s kind of caught on 奇怪的是 一些崇拜我的小孩子
[21:55] What some of the younger kids who look up to me. 开始模仿我 这似乎成了一种潮流
[21:57] Hey, Tyler. 嘿 泰勒
[22:02] I win! 我赢了
[22:08] I win! 我赢了
[22:13] Boop! I win! 嘣 我赢了
[22:16] Hey, that’s Chloe chess. 喂 这是克洛依式象棋
[22:17] I didn’t make the rules. 规则又不是我定的
[22:19] Yes, I did. 其实 就是我定的
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme