英文名称:Crash
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:49] | It’s the sense of touch. | 这是触摸的感觉 |
[02:53] | What? | 什么 |
[02:56] | Any real city, you walk, you know? | 穿梭在城市之间 你知道吗 |
[03:00] | You brush past people. People bump into you. | 你和人们擦肩而过 邂逅相遇 |
[03:04] | In L.A., nobody touches you. | 在洛杉矶 没人触摸你 |
[03:10] | We’re always behind this metal and glass. | 我们总是躲在冰冷的建筑物后面 |
[03:14] | I think we miss that touch so much… | 我想我们很怀念那种触摸的感觉 |
[03:17] | that we crash into each other just so we can feel something. | 我们彼此碰撞 只是为了感觉到彼此的存在 |
[03:23] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[03:26] | I think he hit his head. | 我想他肯定碰坏脑袋了 |
[03:29] | You don’t think that’s true? | 你不认为那是事实吗 |
[03:31] | Stay in your car. | 呆在车里 |
[03:33] | Graham, I think we got rear-ended. | 格雷厄姆 我想我们被人从后面撞了 |
[03:36] | I think we spun around twice. | 撞了两下 |
[03:38] | And somewhere in there, one of us lost our frame of reference. | 我们中的一个开始说胡话了 |
[03:43] | And I’m gonna go look for it. | 我要去看看 |
[03:47] | – Calm down, ma’am. – I am calm! | -冷静点 女士 -我很冷静 |
[03:50] | I need to see your registration and insurance. | 我要看看你的注册证和保险单 |
[03:52] | Why? It’s not my fault! It’s her fault! | 为什么 这不是我的错 是她的错 |
[03:55] | – She do this! – My fault? | -是她干的 -我的错 |
[03:56] | Ma’am, you really need to wait in your vehicle. | 女士 请待在车上 |
[03:58] | – My fault? – Stop in middle of street! | -我的错 -在马路中央停下来 |
[04:01] | Mexicans no know how to drive. | 墨西哥人根本就不知道怎么开车 |
[04:02] | – She “blake” too fast. – I “blake” too fast? I “blake” too fast. | -她刹车太快了 -我刹车太快了 |
[04:07] | – I’m sorry you no see my “blake” lights. – Ma’am. | -对不起请看我的煞车灯 -女士 |
[04:11] | See, I stop when I see a long line of cars stopped in front of me. | 看到前面塞车我才停下来的 |
[04:14] | Maybe you see over steering wheel, you “blake” too! | 你看到也会踩煞车的 |
[04:17] | – Ma’am! – I call immigration. Look what you do my car. | -女士 -我要给移民局打电话 看看你把我的车怎么样了 |
[04:20] | Officer, can you please write in your report | 警官 请你在报告里写上 |
[04:22] | how shocked I am to be hit by an Asian driver! | 我被一位亚洲司机开车撞了 受到了惊吓 |
[04:24] | – Ma’am! – Ma’am, no. See, Detective… | -女士 -女士 不 看 警官 |
[04:32] | All right. You’ve got to calm down. | 行了 你们冷静一下 |
[04:43] | – Hey, Detective! Nice entrance. – Fuck you. | -警官 很好的开端啊 -去你的 |
[04:50] | – Hey, you okay? – I’m freezin’ | -你没事吧 -我快冻僵了 |
[04:55] | Shit. I heard it might snow. | 妈的 我听说可能要下雪了 |
[04:58] | – Get outta here. – That’s what I heard. | -得离开这儿 -我是道听途说的 |
[05:00] | – You got a smoke? – Nah. I quit. | -你吸烟吗 -不 我戒了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, me too. | 哦 我也戒了 |
[05:06] | – What do you got? – Dead kid. | -你找到什么了 -死了的孩子 |
[05:18] | Hey, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[06:02] | You get one free box of ammunition. What kind do you want? | 送一盒免费的子弹 你想要哪种 |
[06:18] | Yo, Osama! Plan a jihad on your own time. | 奥萨玛 要组织你的圣战 别在这儿浪费我的时间 |
[06:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[06:26] | – Are you making insult at me? – Am I making insult “at” you? | -你侮辱在我吗 -我正侮辱“在”你吗 |
[06:29] | Is that the closest you can come to English? | 这就是你能讲的最接近英语的英语吗 |
[06:31] | Yes, I speak English! I am American citizen. | 是的 我说英语 我是美国公民 |
[06:33] | – Oh, God, here we go. – I have right like you. | -天啊 又来了 -就像你一样 |
[06:35] | – I have right to buy gun. – Not in my store, you don’t! | -我有权利买枪 -我这里不卖给你 |
[06:37] | – Andy, get him outta here now! – Go wait in the car. | -安迪 马上把他赶出去 -去车里等着 |
[06:40] | Now. Get out! | 快点给我滚 |
[06:42] | You’re an ignorant man! | 你很没礼貌 |
[06:43] | I’m ignorant? You’re liberating my country | 我没礼貌 你们要解放我的国家 |
[06:45] | and I’m flying 747 s into your mud huts and incinerating your friends? | 我就开747撞你家 把你们都烧成灰 |
[06:49] | – Get the fuck out! – No, you get the fuck out! | -他妈的给我滚出去 -不 你他妈的滚出去 |
[06:52] | No, don’t touch me! He cheat me! | 不 别碰我 他骗了我 |
[06:53] | – Andy, now! – Let’s go. | -安迪 快点 -我们走吧 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:01] | You can give me the gun or give me back the money. | 你要么给我枪 要么退我钱 |
[07:04] | And I am really hoping for the money. | 我真希望你给我退钱 |
[07:11] | – What kind of ammunition do you want? – Whatever fits. | -你要哪种子弹 -随便吧 |
[07:14] | We got a lot of kinds. | 我们有很多种 |
[07:16] | We got long colts, short colts, bull heads, | 我们有长卡尔特 短卡尔特 平面孔型 |
[07:19] | flat nose, hollowpoints, wide cutters, | 平凸弹头 空尖弹头 宽割弹头 |
[07:21] | and a dozen more that’ll fit any size hole. | 还有很多规格的呢 |
[07:25] | Just depends upon how much bang you can handle. | 就看你要多大杀伤力的了 |
[07:31] | I’ll take the ones in the red box. | 我要那红盒子的 |
[07:36] | – You know what those are? – Can I have them? | -你知道那是什么吗 -你能给我吗 |
[07:49] | Did you see any white people waiting… | 你知道白人吃意大利面条的时候 |
[07:50] | an hour and 32 minutes for a plate of spaghetti? | 要等上1小时32分钟吗 |
[07:53] | And how many cups of coffee did we get? | 我们喝了多少杯咖啡 |
[07:55] | You don’t drink coffee! And I didn’t want any. | 你没有喝咖啡 我不想喝 |
[07:58] | Man, that woman poured cup after cup to every single white person around us. | 那个女人给我们周围的白人灌了一杯又一杯 |
[08:02] | But did she even ask you if you wanted any? | 可她问过你要不要吗 |
[08:05] | We didn’t get any coffee that you didn’t want and I didn’t order, | 你不喝我又没点当然没有 而我也没点 |
[08:07] | and that’s evidence of racial discrimination? | 这算种族歧视吗 |
[08:09] | Did you notice that our waitress was black? | 你难道没有注意女招待是黑人吗 |
[08:11] | And black women don’t think in stereotypes? | 女黑人就不歧视人吗 |
[08:14] | You tell me. When was the last time you met one… | 你告诉我 你什么时候碰到过一个女人 |
[08:16] | who didn’t think she knew everything about your lazy ass… | 是那种你不张口说话就不知道 |
[08:18] | before you even opened your mouth, huh? | 你的坏毛病的 |
[08:21] | That waitress sized us up in two seconds. | 那个女招待打量我们两秒钟就知道了 |
[08:23] | We’re black, and black people don’t tip. | 我们是黑人 黑人不给小费 |
[08:25] | So she wasn’t gonna waste her time. | 所以她不想浪费她的时间 |
[08:27] | Somebody like that? Nothing you can do to change their mind. | 会有人喜欢这样吗 没办法改变他们的想法 |
[08:31] | How much did you leave? | 你给了多少 |
[08:32] | You expect me to pay for that kind of service? | 那种服务质量你还期望我给小费吗 |
[08:35] | What? What the fuck is you laughin’ at, man? | 怎么了 你他妈的笑什么 |
[08:39] | I’m seriously starting to think that you’re jealous of Karen. | 我真没想到你会吃凯伦的醋 |
[08:42] | Hardly. I’d just like to see you get through a meal without calling her or anyone else. | 我只是不想看到你在吃饭的时候打电话给别人 |
[08:46] | Okay, no more phone calls. As a matter of fact, you can hold the battery. | 好 不打了 你拿着电池 |
[08:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:54] | Ten bucks says she calls you in the car. | 赌10美元 她会在车里给你打电话的 |
[08:57] | Wait, wait, wait. See what that woman just did? | 等等 等等 看那个女人刚刚做了什么 |
[09:00] | – You see that? – She’s cold. | -你看到了吗 -她很冷 |
[09:02] | She got colder as soon as she saw us. | 她一看到我们就更冷了 |
[09:05] | – Ah, come on, don’t start. – Man, look around you, man. | -行了 没完了你 -哥儿们 看看你周围 |
[09:08] | You couldn’t find a whiter, safer or better-lit part of this city right now. | 在这个城市 没有哪个地方能比白人的地方更安全 |
[09:12] | But yet this white woman sees two black guys… | 这个白人妇女看到两个黑人 |
[09:14] | who look like UCLA students strolling down the sidewalk, | 加州大学的黑人学生 走在人行道上 |
[09:17] | and her reaction is blind fear? | 她的反应是恐慌 |
[09:19] | I mean look at us, dog. Are we dressed like gangbangers? | 看看我们 我们像黑帮分子吗 |
[09:22] | Huh? No. Do we look threatening? No. | 嗯 不像吧 我们看上去有威胁吗 不 |
[09:25] | Fact. If anybody should be scared around here, it’s us! | 事实上 如果这儿有人该害怕的话 应该是我们 |
[09:29] | We’re the only two black faces surrounded by a sea of over-caffeinated white people… | 白人群中只有我们两个黑人 |
[09:33] | patrolled by the trigger-happy L.A.P.D. | 还有四处巡逻的乱开枪的洛杉矶警察 |
[09:36] | So you tell me. Why aren’t we scared? | 那你告诉我 为什么我们不害怕 |
[09:40] | ‘Cause we got guns? | 因为我们有枪 |
[09:42] | You could be right. | 也许你是对的 |
[09:47] | – Get the fuck outta the car! – Gimme the keys! | -他妈的滚出来 -把钥匙给我 |
[09:49] | – Hurry up! Get down! – Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 快点 下来 好的 好的 好的 |
[09:52] | – No, no! Please! – Don’t look at me! Turn around! | -别 别 求你了 -别看我 转过去 |
[09:57] | – Come on! Go! – We’re fine! Just keep moving! | -快点 走吧 -我们没事 走吧 |
[10:05] | No, no, no! Take that voodoo-assed thing off of there right now. | 不 不 不 马上把那个迷信的东西拿走 |
[10:10] | I know you just didn’t call Saint Christopher voodoo. | 我知道你不把圣人克里斯·托弗当作迷信 |
[10:12] | Man’s the patron saint of travelers, dog. | 他是旅行者的守护神 |
[10:14] | You had a conversation with God, huh? What did God say? | 你和上帝交谈过 上帝说什么了 |
[10:17] | “Go forth, my son, and leave big slobbery suction rings on every dashboard you find”? | 上前去吧 孩子 在在每辆车的仪表板放上雕像 |
[10:21] | Why the hell do you do that? | 你到底为什么要那么干 |
[10:23] | Look at the way your crazy ass drive, then ask me again. | 好好开你的车 再问我 |
[10:34] | Chevy pickup and Mercedes driving north on Balboa. | 雪佛兰和奔驰车在往北路上 |
[10:36] | Pickup cuts in front. Driver of the Mercedes gets pissed, pulls a gun. | 雪佛兰超车 奔驰车的司机被惹火了 拿出枪 |
[10:39] | Doesn’t realize the guy in the pickup is a cop coming off shift. | 他不知道那司机是换班的警察 |
[10:42] | This Barry Gibb dude is a cop? | 这个人是个警察 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Name’s Conklin. He’s a narc out of Wilshire. | 是的 名字叫康克林 他是个缉毒警 |
[10:46] | I got the Mercedes. | 我去查奔驰车 |
[10:49] | Mercedes takes a shot at him. Detective Conklin returns fire. One shot. | 奔驰车上的人向他开了枪 康克林警官还击了 一枪 |
[10:53] | Mercedes rolls to a stop. Driver opens the door, falls out dead. | 奔驰车停了下来 司机打开车门 倒在地上死了 |
[10:56] | He looks very relaxed for just having shot somebody. | 他杀了人看上去还很轻松 |
[10:59] | He says he kept tryin’ to drive away. | 他说他想避开 |
[11:01] | The Mercedes kept pulling up next to him, screaming, waving a gun. | 奔驰车上的人老是在他旁边挥枪大喊大叫 |
[11:04] | Shot back in self-defense. | 他说他是正当防卫 |
[11:06] | – Anybody actually see who shot first? – They just heard two bangs. | -有人看到谁先开的枪吗 -只听到两声枪响 |
[11:11] | Find me a witness. | 去找目击证人 |
[11:27] | That is a nice gun. | 真是把不错的枪 |
[11:29] | The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley. | 车主是辛迪·布拉德利 |
[11:34] | And that’s not Cindy. | 那个不是辛迪 |
[11:36] | That is a William Lewis. | 那人叫威廉姆·路易斯 |
[11:39] | Found under the front seat. Hollywood Division. | 在前座下发现的 好莱坞区的 |
[11:46] | Looks like Detective Conklin shot himself the wrong nigger. | 看来康克林警官错杀了个黑鬼 |
[12:02] | – How much longer are you gonna be? – This is the last one. | -你还要多久 -这是最后一个 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | You don’t think reporters listen to police calls? | 你不知道记者会打听警察的电话吗 |
[12:18] | I need to talk to you for a second. | 我要跟你谈会儿 |
[12:22] | You just give me a minute, all right? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[12:25] | – Find Flanagan, will you? Now. – Yes, sir. | -去找弗莱根 马上 -好的 先生 |
[12:29] | Yes, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[12:30] | I want the locks changed again in the morning. | 早上我要把锁再换一下 |
[12:32] | You want… | 你要… |
[12:33] | Why don’t you just go lie down? Have you checked on James? | 你为什么不去躺一下呢 你看过詹姆斯了吗 |
[12:36] | Of course. I’ve checked on him every five minutes since we’ve been home. | 当然 我们回家后 我每隔5分钟就去看看他 |
[12:39] | Do not patronize me. I want the locks changed again in the morning. | 别糊弄我 明早上我要把锁再换掉 |
[12:44] | It’s okay. Just go to bed. | 好了 上床去吧 |
[12:47] | You know, didn’t I just ask you not to treat me like a child? | 你不要把我当小孩子哄行不行 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry, Miss Jean. | 对不起 珍小姐 |
[12:53] | Is okay I go home now? | 我现在可以回家了吗 |
[12:54] | It’s fine. Thank you very much for staying. | 好的 非常感谢你一直呆到现在 |
[12:57] | – You’re welcome, no problem. Good night. – Good night. | -没事 晚安 -晚安 |
[12:59] | We’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[13:01] | I would like the locks changed again in the morning. | 明天早上再换一次锁 |
[13:05] | And you might mention that we’d appreciate it | 要他们别再派混混来了 |
[13:08] | if next time they didn’t send a gang member. | 我们会感激不尽 |
[13:10] | – A gang member? You mean that kid in there? – Yes, yes. | -混混 你是说那个年轻人 -是 |
[13:12] | Yes. The guy with the shaved head, the pants around his ass, the prison tattoo. | 对 理平头 穿低腰裤 有监狱刺青那个人 |
[13:16] | – Those are not prison tattoos. – Oh, really? And he’s not gonna sell our key… | -那不是监狱刺青 -那不是我们的 |
[13:19] | to one of his gangbanger friends the moment he is out our door? | 一出大门就去卖给他的同伙 |
[13:21] | We’ve had a tough night. | 我们今晚够累了 |
[13:22] | – It’d be best if you went… – And wait for them to break in? | -你最好去… -等着他们破门而入 |
[13:26] | I just had a gun pointed in my face. | 刚才有人拿枪指着我的头耶 |
[13:30] | You lower your voice! | 你小点儿声 |
[13:31] | And it was my fault because I knew it was gonna happen. | 那是我的错 因为我早料到了 |
[13:34] | But if a white person sees two black men walking towards her, | 心里想着如果看到黑人转身就走 |
[13:36] | and she turns and walks in the other direction, she’s a racist, right? | 会被说成种族歧视吧 |
[13:40] | Well, I got scared and I didn’t say anything. | 我害怕 不敢说什么 |
[13:43] | And ten seconds later I had a gun in my face! | 于是10秒钟后我被枪指着头 |
[13:45] | I am telling you. Your amigo in there is gonna sell our key to one of his homies. | 待会儿那位老兄会把钥匙卖给同伙 |
[13:49] | And this time it’d be really fucking great if you acted like you actually gave a shit! | 这次你最好谨慎一点 |
[14:21] | All right, what have we got? Talk to me, Karen. | 好吧 我们怎么办 告诉我 凯伦 |
[14:24] | Flanagan doesn’t think anybody has the story yet. | 弗莱根认为还没人报导 |
[14:26] | I’m the goddamn District Attorney of Los Angeles. | 他妈的我是洛杉矶的州检察官 |
[14:29] | If my car gets jacked, it’s gonna make news. | 如果我的车被抢 会成大新闻的 |
[14:32] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[14:35] | Why did these guys have to be black? | 为什么是黑人呢 |
[14:37] | I mean, why? No matter how we spin this, | 为什么 不管我们怎么处理这件事 |
[14:41] | I’m either gonna lose the black vote or I’m gonna lose the law-and-order vote. | 不是失去黑人选票就是失去守法市民的选票 |
[14:44] | You’re worrying too much. You have a lot of support in the black community. | 你过于担心了 你在黑人社区还有很多支持者 |
[14:49] | All right. If we can’t duck this thing, we’re gonna have to neutralize it. | 后果无法避免 就大事化小吧 |
[14:52] | What we need is a picture of me pinning a medal on a black man. | 拍张我颁奖给黑人的照片吧 |
[14:57] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[15:01] | The firefighter. | 军火商 |
[15:02] | The one who saved the camp or something. Northridge. What’s his name? | 那个救出露营客的消防队员 叫什么名字 |
[15:05] | He’s Iraqi. | 他是伊拉克人 |
[15:07] | He’s Iraqi? Well, he looks black. | 他是伊拉克人 看起来像是黑人 |
[15:11] | He’s dark-skinned, sir, but he’s Iraqi. | 他皮肤比较黑 不过他是伊拉克人 |
[15:13] | His name’s Saddam Khahum. | 他叫萨达姆·克哈姆 |
[15:14] | Saddam? His-His name’s Saddam? | 萨达姆 他叫萨达姆 |
[15:17] | That’s real good, Bruce. I’m gonna pin a medal on an Iraqi named Saddam. | 好极了 我要颁奖给一个叫萨达姆的伊拉克人 |
[15:22] | Give yourself a raise! Will you? | 要不要给自己加薪 |
[15:27] | It’s been good doing business with you. | 跟你合作得很愉快 |
[15:30] | – How soon can I have them? – I’m picking them up right now. | -我多久能拿到 -我马上就去取 |
[15:34] | Look, you’re not listening to me. This is an emergency. | 瞧 你没有听我说 这很紧急 |
[15:37] | I keep telling you he’s in pain. He can’t sleep. | 我一直告诉你他痛到睡不着 |
[15:40] | Mr. Ryan, your father has been to the clinic three times in the last month. | 赖安先生 上个月你父亲到诊所去了3次 |
[15:44] | He is being treated for a urinary tract infection. | 他得的是尿道感染 已经接受过治疗了 |
[15:48] | That is by no means an emergency. | 不用这么急 |
[15:50] | If you have any more questions about your HMO plan, | 如果你对医疗保险计划有什么问题的话 |
[15:53] | make an appointment to come in between 10:00 and 4:00, Monday through Friday. | 约个时间 星期一到星期五的上午10点至下午4点 |
[15:58] | What does my father do about sleeping tonight? | 今晚我父亲睡不好怎么办 |
[16:00] | I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. | 我不知道 我不是医生 |
[16:02] | – I wanna talk to your supervisor. – I am my supervisor! | -我要和你的上级谈谈 -我就是主管 |
[16:05] | – What is your name? – Shaniqua Johnson. | -你叫什么名 -莎尼克·约翰逊 |
[16:07] | Shaniqua. Big fucking surprise that is. | 莎尼克 真他妈的是个惊喜 |
[16:26] | Bronson Avenue, Westwood. | 西林区 布鲁森大道 |
[16:28] | Vehicle is described as a black, late-model Lincoln Navigator. | 新型黑色林肯领航员 |
[16:31] | 4PCI315 California plates, 4 Peter Charles Ida 315. | 加利福尼亚车牌 4PCI315 |
[16:36] | Suspects are two black males, approximately 20 years of age. | 嫌犯是两个黑人 约20多岁 |
[16:47] | That’s not it. That’s not the vehicle, John. The plates don’t match. | 不是那辆车 约翰 车牌不符 |
[16:52] | The driver’s gotta be 40. | 司机大概有40岁 |
[16:53] | Nobody jacks a car and takes it to Studio City. | 没人会抢了车 还把车开到影城 |
[17:01] | They were doin’ something! | 他们在做什么事呢 |
[17:47] | Enthusiastic. | 好热情啊 |
[17:50] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em, please. | 请把你的手放在我能看到的地方 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna need to see your driver’s license and registration. | 我要看看你的驾证和登记证 |
[17:57] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:59] | I’m gonna have to reach inside the glove compartment to get the registration. | 我得从储物箱里拿登记证 |
[18:03] | – Is that okay? – Nice and slow, please. | -可以吗 -请慢点 |
[18:11] | How are you tonight, Officer? | 今晚过得怎么样 警官 |
[18:14] | Excellent. | 很不错 |
[18:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:22] | Stay inside the vehicle, please. | 请呆在车里 |
[18:33] | Let’s do it again right now. | 再来做一次吧 |
[18:36] | Step outta the car, please, sir. | 请下车 先生 |
[18:39] | Wait a minute, Officer. I haven’t been drinking or anything. | 等一下 警官 我又没喝酒 |
[18:42] | Then we shouldn’t have a problem. | 那就应该没问题 |
[18:44] | He doesn’t drink. He’s a Buddhist, for Christ’s sake. | 他不喝酒 他是佛教徒 |
[18:47] | No, it’s okay. | 好吧 没事 |
[18:49] | It’s fine. | 那就好 |
[18:54] | Step onto the sidewalk, sir. | 走到人行道上去 先生 |
[18:59] | That’s good. Right there. | 很好 就在这儿吧 |
[19:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:06] | I want you to stand on your right foot. | 我要你用右腿站立 |
[19:08] | Touch your nose with the index finger of your left hand. | 用左手的食指触摸你的鼻子 |
[19:16] | I told you he doesn’t drink. | 我跟你说了他不喝酒 |
[19:19] | Ma’am, I’m only gonna tell you one time to stay in the vehicle. | 女士 呆在车里 我只说一次 |
[19:22] | – Ma’am? – Honey, honey, I’m okay. I got this. | -女士 -亲爱的 亲爱的 我没事 |
[19:24] | Don’t you “ma’am” me. Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? | 别女士 女士的叫我 你以为你在跟谁说话 |
[19:28] | Look, Officer, my wife has had a couple of drinks… | 瞧 警官 我妻子喝了点酒 |
[19:31] | Both of you, turn around. Put your hands on top of your head and interlock your fingers. | 你们俩 转过身 双手交叉放在脑后 |
[19:34] | Wait. We’re only a block away from our house. | 等等 我们离家只有一个街区了 |
[19:36] | Hands on your head. Interlock your fingers. | 双手交叉放在脑后 |
[19:38] | – Hands on your head. Interlock your fingers. – I’m a television director. | -双手交叉放在脑后 -我是电视导演 |
[19:42] | Me and my wife were just coming home from an awards show. | 我和我妻子刚从颁奖会上出来 准备回家 |
[19:45] | Take your hands off him. He’s done nothing wrong. | 把你的手从他身上拿开 他没做错什么 |
[19:47] | Put your hands on top of your head, ma’am. | 把你的手放在头顶上 女士 |
[19:49] | – Do what he says. – Fuck you! | -照他说的做 -去你妈的 |
[19:51] | – Put your hands… – And you keep your filthy hands off me! | -把你的手 -把你的脏手从我身上拿开 |
[19:55] | You motherfucking pig! | 你他妈的猪 |
[19:57] | – Just stop talking! – That’s quite a mouth you have. | -别说了 -你的嘴可真厉害 |
[20:00] | Of course you know that. | 当然你最清楚罗 |
[20:02] | Fuck you! That’s what this is all about, isn’t it? | 他妈的 原来你是为了那件事啊 |
[20:06] | You thought you saw a white woman blowin’ a black man. That drove your cracker ass crazy. | 看见一个白人妇女替黑人口交 那让你疯狂 |
[20:09] | Will you just shut your fucking mouth! | 你他妈的能不能闭嘴 |
[20:11] | I’d listen to your husband, ma’am. | 我最好听你丈夫的 女士 |
[20:14] | Put your legs open. | 把腿分开 |
[20:18] | Do you have any guns or knives or anything I might get stuck with? | 你有刀枪或者其它可能让我受伤的东西吗 |
[20:22] | I’m wearing a cocktail dress. What do you think? | 我穿的是晚装 你说呢 |
[20:25] | You’d be surprised some of the places I’ve found weapons. | 藏刀枪的地方可是稀奇古怪呢 |
[20:27] | He’s clean. | 他没持械 |
[20:30] | What do you think we should do about this, Mr. Thayer? | 你认为我们应该怎么做 泰勒先生 |
[20:33] | My partner and I just witnessed your wife performing fellatio on you | 我和搭档目睹尊夫人替你口交 |
[20:38] | while you were operating a motor vehicle. | 当时你在开车 |
[20:40] | That’s reckless endangerment, which incidentally is a felony. | 这是危险的举动 也是一项重罪 |
[20:46] | We could charge your wife with lewd conduct and performing a sexual act in public. | 我们可以控告你妻子在公共场所进行性交 |
[20:53] | You say you’re a block from home. | 你说你离家还有一个街区了 |
[20:56] | We could use our discretion | 我们可以依照惯例 |
[20:59] | and let you go with a warning, | 给你们个警告放你们走 |
[21:02] | or we could cuff you and put you in the back of the car. | 或者我们可以把你们铐起来 放在车后座上 |
[21:07] | What do you think we should do, sir? | 你认为我们应该怎么做呢 先生 |
[21:17] | Look, we’re sorry, and… | 对不起 还有… 如果你愿意 |
[21:21] | we would appreciate if you would just let us go with a warning, please. | 给我们口头警告并让我们离开 我们会非常感激的 |
[21:31] | The man’s apologizing, Tommy. | 他道歉了 汤米 |
[21:33] | I think we can let him go. Don’t you? | 让他们走吧 你的意见呢 |
[21:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | You can go. | 你们可以走了 |
[21:56] | You folks drive safe now, huh? | 要注意安全驾驶 |
[22:32] | Let’s go, Tommy. | 我们走 汤米 |
[22:42] | It won’t close. | 门关不上 |
[22:45] | I can do that. | 我来弄 |
[22:47] | Dad, you couldn’t even get it open. | 爸爸 你甚至都打不开门 |
[22:49] | Have respect for your father. Give me the gun! | 要尊重你父亲 把枪给我 |
[22:52] | Here. Now you can shoot anybody you want. | 给你 现在你想射谁就射谁了 |
[22:55] | Dorri, that man could’ve killed your mother. | 多丽 那个人差点杀了你母亲 |
[22:58] | You think I should let crazy people do what they want to us? | 我应该让疯子为所欲为吗 |
[23:02] | Farhad, it won’t close. | 法赫德 门关不上 |
[23:08] | Dorri, you should be at work. | 多丽 你该去上班了 |
[23:22] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[23:24] | I’m gonna report their asses. Sons of bitches. | 我要举报他们 狗娘养的 |
[23:27] | You actually believe they’re gonna take anything you have to say seriously? | 你以为他们会理你吗 |
[23:31] | Do you have any idea how that felt? | 你知不知道那种感觉 |
[23:33] | To have that pig’s hands all over me? | 让那只猪手在我身上摸来摸去 |
[23:35] | And you just stood there! | 你只会袖手旁观 |
[23:39] | And then you apologized to him? | 还向他道歉 |
[23:41] | What did you want me to do? Get us both shot? | 你要我怎么做 给我们两枪 |
[23:44] | They were gonna shoot us on Ventura Boulevard! Pathetic. | 害我们俩都中枪 你可真是可怜 |
[23:47] | Well, maybe you would’ve been satisfied with just being arrested. | 也许你被拘捕就满意了 |
[23:51] | Oh, I get it. Much better to let him shove his hand up my crotch | 我知道了 让他摸我的下身 |
[23:55] | than get your name in the paper. | 总好过让你的名字上报 |
[23:58] | You finally got me figured out, ’cause see, | 你总算让我明白了 |
[24:00] | that’s exactly what I was worried about right there. | 那正是我所担心的 |
[24:03] | Oh? You weren’t afraid that all your good friends at the studio | 哦 你不担心你演播室的朋友们 |
[24:06] | were gonna read about you in the morning and realize he’s actually black? | 明早上会看到新闻 让他们知道你是黑人的事实 |
[24:12] | You need to calm down right now. | 你先冷静一下 |
[24:14] | What I need is a husband who will not just stand there while I am being molested! | 我要的是我被性骚扰时… 不会袖手旁观的丈夫 |
[24:19] | They were cops for God sakes! They had guns! | 天啊 他们是警察啊 他们有枪呢 |
[24:24] | Maybe I should’ve let them arrest your ass. | 或许我干脆让他们逮捕你算了 |
[24:26] | Sooner or later you gotta find out what it is really like to be black. | 你会发现当黑人的下场 |
[24:30] | Fuck you, man. Like you know. | 去你妈的 你以为很懂啊 |
[24:33] | The closest you ever came to being black, Cameron, was watching The Cosby Show. | 你只在看“天才老爹”时才像黑人 |
[24:37] | At least I wasn’t watching it with the rest of the equestrian team. | 至少我和一些特权阶级看法不一样 |
[24:40] | You’re right, Cameron. I got a lot to learn | 你是对的 卡梅伦 我有好多要学的 |
[24:42] | ’cause I haven’t quite learned how to shuck and jive. | 因为我还没有学会怎么摇尾乞怜 |
[24:46] | Let me hear it again. Thank you, mister policeman. | 让我再听听吧 谢谢你 警官先生 |
[24:49] | You sure is mighty kind to us poor black folk. | 你对我们可怜的黑人真是太仁慈了 |
[24:51] | You be sure to let me know next time you wanna finger-fuck my wife. | 下次想用手插我老婆的时候 一定要告诉我啊 |
[24:58] | How the fuck do you say something like that to me? | 他妈的你怎么可以对我说这种话 |
[25:02] | You know, fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[25:05] | That’s good. A little anger. It’s a bit late, but it’s nice to see! | 很好 有点生气了 有点晚了 但还不错 |
[25:58] | How’s it goin’ | 还好吧 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 还好 |
[26:01] | You didn’t get scared or something, did you? | 你不怕吧 |
[26:04] | There’s no monsters in the closet, right? ‘Cause I hate monsters. | 衣橱里有怪物吗 因为我讨厌怪物 |
[26:07] | There’s no such thing as monsters. | 根本就没什么怪物 |
[26:10] | Ah, that’s a good thing. | 那就好 |
[26:12] | I heard a bang. | 我听到一声响 |
[26:13] | Like a truck bang? | 就像爆胎的声响 |
[26:16] | Like a gun. | 像枪声 |
[26:24] | That’s funny, ’cause we moved outta that bad neighborhood. | 我们已经搬出那个治安不好的地方了 |
[26:28] | And there’s not too many guns around here. | 这儿没那么多枪 |
[26:32] | How far can bullets go? | 子弹能飞多远 |
[26:35] | They go pretty far. | 很远 |
[26:37] | But they usually get stuck in something and stop. | 半途打到东西就会停下来 |
[26:40] | What if they don’t? | 如果没打到呢 |
[26:43] | You thinking about that bullet that came through your window? | 你还在想那颗打在你窗户上的子弹吗 |
[26:49] | ‘Cause we never did find it, did we? | 因为我们没有找到它 是吗 |
[26:52] | I think it didn’t see me ’cause I was under the covers. | 我觉得子弹没有看到我 因为我躲起来了 |
[26:56] | Hmm. You think it was that same bullet that you heard tonight? | 你觉得跟你今晚听到的是同一颗子弹吗 |
[27:03] | You think we should move again? | 我们要再搬家吗 |
[27:05] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这儿 |
[27:07] | Me too. But if that bullet found out where we lived… | 我也是 但若子弹找到我们住哪儿的话 |
[27:10] | Oh, hold on. | 哦 等等 |
[27:12] | What? | 什么 |
[27:13] | So stupid! How can I forget this? | 好蠢啊 我怎么会忘了这个 |
[27:16] | What? | 什么啊 |
[27:19] | Nah. Forget it. You ain’t gonna believe me. | 不 算了 你不会相信我的 |
[27:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:26] | When I was five, this fairy came into my room one night. | 我5岁的时候 一天晚上有个仙女飞进我房间 |
[27:30] | – Right. – I told you, you weren’t gonna believe me. | -是吗 -我跟你说过 你不会相信我的 |
[27:33] | – Okay, go to sleep now, you little rat. – No, tell me. | -好了 现在去睡觉吧 你这个小淘气 -不行 告诉我吧 |
[27:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:40] | So this fairy comes into my room and I’m like, | 有个仙女飞进我房间 |
[27:43] | “Yeah, right, you’re a fairy.” | 我说“好吧 你是仙女” |
[27:45] | Anyway, we’re talking, you know. | 我们聊了好久 |
[27:47] | And she’s flying all around the room, knocking down all my posters and stuff. | 她在我的房间里飞来飞去 还撞到我的海报 |
[27:51] | She was flying? | 她飞 |
[27:53] | She had these little stubby wings. She could’ve glued ’em on, you know? | 她有小翅膀 可能是粘上去的 对不对 |
[27:56] | Like I’m gonna believe she’s a fairy. | 我不相信她是仙女 |
[27:58] | So she said, “I’ll prove it.” | 于是她说 我证明给你看 |
[28:01] | So she reaches into her backpack. | 于是她把手伸进背包里 |
[28:03] | And she pulls out this invisible cloak. | 拿出一件隐形的斗蓬 |
[28:05] | She ties it around my neck, and she tells me that it’s impenetrable. | 她把斗篷绑在我脖子上 她说那是坚不可摧的 |
[28:10] | You know what impenetrable means? | 你知道坚不可摧是什么意思吗 |
[28:13] | It means that nothing can go through it. | 意味着没有什么东西可以穿过它 |
[28:15] | No bullets. Nothing. | 子弹不行 什么东西也不行 |
[28:17] | She told me that if I wore it, nothing would hurt me. | 她说只要穿上它 就不会受伤了 |
[28:21] | So I did. And my whole life, I never got shot, stabbed. | 我就穿上了 这辈子都没中弹或刺伤过 |
[28:26] | Nothing. I mean, how weird is that? | 没受过伤 多神奇啊 |
[28:30] | Only she told me that I was supposed to give it to my daughter on her fifth birthday. | 只是把她说的 要在女儿五岁生日时把斗篷给女儿的话忘了 |
[28:33] | And I forgot. | 我给忘了 |
[28:35] | Can I touch it? | 我能摸摸吗 |
[28:37] | Sure, go ahead. | 当然了 摸吧 |
[28:41] | – I don’t feel it. – Yeah. It’s pretty cool, huh? | -我感觉不到 -对 很酷吧 |
[28:44] | I can take it off and tie it around your shoulders. She told me how to do it. | 你要的话 我可以脱下来给你穿 |
[28:48] | Unless you think it’s stupid. | 除非你觉得这么做很傻 |
[28:51] | Don’t you need it? | 你不需要了吗 |
[28:52] | No, not anymore. | 不再需要了 |
[28:55] | So what do you think? You want it? | 你觉得怎么样 想要吗 |
[29:04] | Okay, let’s get outta here. | 好的 出来吧 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:27] | Put your head up. | 把头抬起来 |
[29:34] | Okay. Is that too tight? | 好了 紧吗 |
[29:37] | Do you feel anything at all? | 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[29:40] | Good. Then it’s just right. | 很好 那就对了 |
[29:49] | Do I take it off when I have a bath? | 我洗澡的时候要把它脱下来吗 |
[29:51] | No, you leave it on all the time. | 不用 你就一直穿着 |
[29:54] | Until you have a daughter when she turns five, then you give it to her. | 等你有女儿 到她5岁的时候 你就给她 |
[29:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:07] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[30:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[30:51] | Nah, nah. You wanna listen to music of the oppressor, you go right ahead, man. | 你想听压迫者的音乐 随你便 |
[30:55] | How in the lunacy of your mind is hip-hop music of the oppressor? | 你怎么会认为嘻哈音乐是压迫者的音乐 |
[30:59] | Listen to it, man! “Nigger this, nigger that.” | 仔细听 这也黑鬼 那也黑鬼 |
[31:02] | You think white people go around calling each other honkies all day, man? | 白人会整天叫彼此白佬吗 |
[31:06] | “Hey, honky, how’s business?” | “嗨 白佬 生意怎么样啊” |
[31:07] | “Going great, cracker. We’re diversifying.” | “进展不错 白佬 我们正在进行多元化发展” |
[31:09] | How ’bout this, huh? Listen. You like that? Man’s singin’ about lynchin’ niggers. | 这个呢 你听听看 这人唱的是诽谤黑鬼 |
[31:14] | And you think there’s a difference, don’t you? Huh? | 你觉得有差别吗 |
[31:16] | Gonna buy me a rope and lynch me a nigger | “我要买条绳子吊死黑鬼” |
[31:20] | You have absolutely no idea where hip-hop music comes from, do you? | 你绝对不知道嘻哈音乐的起源 对吧 |
[31:24] | I’d shoot ’em dead first but I done broke my trigger | 起初我本是要打死他们的 可我的扳机坏了 |
[31:26] | See, back in the ’60s we had smart, articulate black men. | 在60年代 有很多有教养的 有文化的黑人 |
[31:29] | Gonna get out my sheet Put my hood on my head | 我要拿出床单披上 戴上头巾 |
[31:31] | Like Huey Newton, Bobby Seale, | 就像休伊·牛顿 鲍比·西尔 |
[31:32] | Eldridge Cleaver, Fred Hampton. | 艾尔德瑞奇·克里弗 弗瑞德·汉普顿 |
[31:34] | Gonna string ’em up good | 要让他们兴奋起来 |
[31:36] | These brothers were speaking out good, and people were listening! | 这些兄弟说的话一呼百应 |
[31:38] | Then they’ll be dead | “他们会死” |
[31:39] | Then the FBI said, “No, we can’t have that.” | 然后联邦调查局的人说 不 我们不能那样做 |
[31:41] | Home of the brave and the land of the free | “勇者之乡与自由之土” |
[31:43] | “Let’s give the niggers this music by a bunch of mumbling idiots… | 让喃喃自语的人融入黑鬼音乐 |
[31:47] | and sooner or later, they’ll all copy it, and nobody… | 渐渐的大家就会习惯 |
[31:49] | will be able to understand a fucking word they say. | 没人懂他们在唱什么 |
[31:51] | End of problem.” | 这样问题就解决了 |
[32:00] | What the fuck was that, dog? | 他妈的那是什么 |
[32:16] | Holy shit! | 太遭了 |
[32:18] | – What? – Man, we done ran over a Chinaman. | -怎么了 -我们碾了一个中国佬 |
[32:21] | You’re sayin’ there’s a Chinaman under this truck? | 你说车底下有个中国佬 |
[32:23] | What part don’t you understand? | 你不明白我说的话吗 |
[32:24] | There’s a Chinaman stuck underneath the fucking truck. | 他妈的车底下有个中国佬卡在那儿了 |
[32:30] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[32:34] | Ah, God. What the hell did he do, just leap out in front of the truck? | 天啊 他到底怎么搞的 蹦到车前面来了 |
[32:38] | Man! This is so completely fucked up. | 哥儿们 这下全搞砸了 |
[32:41] | Oh, really? No shit! | 真的 妈的 |
[32:43] | Okay, hold up. Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 好了 等等 等等 |
[32:46] | – Get back in the truck. – What? | -回到车里去 -什么 |
[32:47] | – Yes, get back in the truck. – You think we didn’t drag him far enough? | -回到车里去 -你认为我们把他拖得还不够远吗 |
[32:50] | No, we gonna drive away. And he gonna let go. | 不 我们开走 他会松手的 |
[32:53] | He’s not gonna let go, Anthony. | 他不会松手的 安东尼 |
[32:55] | You know why? Because he’s stuck underneath the fucking truck! | 你知道为什么吗 因为他卡在他妈的车底下呢 |
[32:58] | Now, if he could’ve let go, | 如果他能松手的话 |
[33:00] | he probably would’ve considered that option half a block back. | 早在半条街前就放手了 |
[33:03] | What you and I gotta do, just grab his arms and pull him from underneath. | 我们抓着他的胳膊 把他从车底下拽出来 |
[33:07] | You grab his arm, it’s gonna fall off. | 一抓他的手就断了啦 |
[33:09] | Then you gonna be standing in the street holding a Chinaman’s arm. | 然后你就站在路中间 手里拿着一个中国佬的胳膊 |
[33:12] | Then what your ass gonna do, huh? | 然后怎么办 |
[33:14] | If we leave this man here, he dies. Then we’re up for murder charges. | 丢下他 他会死的 这样我们就变杀人犯了 |
[33:18] | Just grab his arm. We’ll just pull him out. | 只要抓住他的胳膊 把他拖出来 |
[33:27] | I don’t wanna cause any problems, Lieutenant. I just want a new partner. | 我不想惹麻烦 只想换个新搭档 |
[33:31] | I understand. Your partner’s a racist prick. | 我明白 你的搭档是个混蛋种族主义者 |
[33:33] | But you don’t wanna stir up any bad feelings with him. | 你不想和他搅在一起 |
[33:35] | He’s been on the force for a long time. | 他在警队呆很久了 |
[33:38] | Seventeen years. | 17年 |
[33:39] | And I do have to work here, sir. | 但我必须得在这儿工作 长官 |
[33:42] | So you don’t mind that there’s a racist prick on the force. | 那你就不会介意警队里有个混蛋种族主义者 |
[33:44] | You just don’t want him to ride in your car. | 你只是不想和他同路 |
[33:47] | If you need me to go on record about this, sir, I will. | 关于这件事 如果你需要我递交一份书面记录 我愿意 |
[33:50] | That’d be great. Write a full report. | 那太好了 写一份完整的报告 |
[33:53] | Because I’m anxious to understand how an obvious bigot… | 我迫不及待想知道这种烂人 |
[33:55] | could’ve gone undetected in this department for 17 years. | 怎么会在本部门躲17年而不被发现 |
[33:58] | Eleven of which he was under my personal supervision. | 其中11年还是在我监管下 |
[34:00] | Which doesn’t speak very highly of my managerial skills. | 看来我的管理水平有问题 |
[34:03] | But that’s not your concern. I can’t wait to read it. | 但不关你的事 我等不及要看你的报告了 |
[34:07] | What if I said I wanted a new partner for personal reasons? | 如果我说我因为个人原因想换个新搭档呢 |
[34:11] | So now you’re saying he’s not a racist prick, you just don’t like him. | 那你是说他不是个混蛋种族主义者 只是你不喜欢他 |
[34:15] | – Yes, sir. – That’s not a good enough reason. | -是的 先生 -理由不充分 |
[34:18] | Then I guess I should think of a better one and get back to you. | 我想到好理由再来找你 |
[34:20] | So you think I’m asking you to make one up. | 你认为我是在让你编造理由 |
[34:23] | Uh, no, sir. I just can’t think of one… right now. | 不是 只是一时想不到好理由 |
[34:28] | You wanna know what I heard? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[34:32] | I heard it was a case of uncontrollable flatulence. | 我听说有一个对于放屁不能自控的家伙 |
[34:34] | You want me to say he has flatulence? | 你是说他是喜欢放屁 |
[34:36] | Not him. You. You have uncontrollable flatulence. | 不是他 是你 你无法控制自己放屁 |
[34:39] | You’re too embarrassed to ride with anybody else so you’re requesting a one-man car. | 羞于和别人搭档 才要求独自行动 |
[34:43] | I’m not… comfortable with that, Lieutenant. | 我不喜欢这样 队长 |
[34:45] | I wouldn’t be either. Which is why I understand your need for privacy. | 我也不喜欢 所以我需要了解你的隐私 |
[34:48] | Just like I’m sure you understand how hard a black man has to work to get to, | 就像让你理解一个黑人奋斗到我这个位置有多难 |
[34:52] | say, where I am, in a racist fucking organization like the L.A.P.D. | 在种族歧视严重的洛杉矶警局 |
[34:56] | And how easily that can be taken away. | 很容易就会丢饭碗 |
[34:59] | Now, that being said, it’s your decision. | 我言尽于此 你自己决定吧 |
[35:02] | You can put your career and mine on the line in pursuit of a just cause, | 你可以为了一个正当的理由 赌上你我的前途 |
[35:07] | or you can admit to having an embarrassing problem… | 只为了争一口气 也可以承认你有难以启齿的 |
[35:11] | of a personal nature. | 生理缺陷 |
[35:17] | Fuck. | 擦 |
[35:49] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[35:51] | Excuse me. Sir? | 打扰了 先生 |
[35:54] | You finished? | 你干完了吗 |
[35:55] | I replaced the lock. But you got a real problem with that door. | 我把锁换了 可那扇门真的有问题 |
[36:00] | You fix the lock? | 锁修好了吗 |
[36:02] | Nah, I replaced the lock. But you gotta fix that door. | 不是一回事 我换了锁 可你得把门修好 |
[36:06] | – Just fix the lock! – Sir, listen to me. | -修好锁就行了 -先生 听说说 |
[36:10] | What you need is a new door. | 你需要的是一扇新门 |
[36:13] | – I need new door? – Yeah. | -我需要新门 -是的 |
[36:15] | Okay. | 成 |
[36:17] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[36:18] | I don’t… Sir, you’re gonna have to call somebody that sells doors. | 我不知道 先生 你得问问卖门的人 |
[36:22] | You try to cheat me, right? You have a friend that fix door? | 你想骗我 对不对 你正好有修门的朋友 |
[36:26] | Nah, I don’t have a friend that fix doors, bro. | 不 我没有修门的朋友 老兄 |
[36:28] | Then go and fix the fucking lock, you cheater. | 那就去把他妈的锁子修好 你这个骗子 |
[36:31] | You… You know what? | 你 你知道什么 |
[36:34] | Why don’t you just pay for the lock and I won’t charge you for the time. | 你就付我的锁钱好了 工钱就不要了 |
[36:37] | You don’t fix the lock! I pay! You think I’m stupid? | 你没有修好锁 我付钱 你以为我傻 |
[36:40] | You fix the fucking lock, you cheater! | 你他妈的给我修好锁 你个骗子 |
[36:43] | I’d appreciate if you’d stop calling me names. | 如果你不那样称呼我 我会感激不尽的 |
[36:45] | Then fix the fucking lock! | 那就修好他妈的锁子 |
[36:46] | I replaced the lock! You gotta fix the fucking door! | 我已经换过锁子了 你得修好他妈的门 |
[36:49] | You cheat! You fucking cheater! | 你这个骗子 你他妈的骗子 |
[36:53] | – Fine. Don’t pay. – What? | -好 别付钱了 -什么 |
[36:55] | – Have a good night. – What? No. Wait! | -祝你晚安 -什么 不 等等 |
[36:58] | Wait! You come back here! You fix the lock! | 等等 你给我回来把锁修好 |
[37:01] | Come here! You fix my lock! Fix the fucking lock! | 回来 你给我把锁子修好 修好他妈的锁 |
[37:11] | I understand. You run over a Chinaman. Stuff him in the back. | 我知道 你撞了一个中国佬 把他扔在后备箱里 |
[37:15] | Then bring the truck here so I can share in the experience. | 然后把车开到这儿来 让我分担你的罪责 |
[37:18] | Come on, man. It’s a little bit of blood. It’ll wash right off. | 拜托 只是一点血 洗洗就好了 |
[37:21] | – Georgie, burn this thing. – Burn it? | -乔治 把这车烧掉 -烧掉 |
[37:24] | It’s a brand-new Navigator. | 这可是一辆全新的“领航员” |
[37:24] | All you need is a little piece of carpet. | 你只需要用点油漆喷一下就行了 |
[37:26] | You watch the Discovery Channel? | 你看“探索频道”吗 |
[37:28] | – Not a lot. – They got some good shit on that channel. | -看得不多 -那个频道有些好东西 |
[37:32] | Every night there is a show with somebody shining a blue light | 每晚都有一个节目 有人拿个蓝色的灯 |
[37:35] | and finding tiny specks of blood splattered on carpets and walls and ceiling fans, | 寻找喷溅在地毯上 墙上 吊扇上 |
[37:40] | bathroom fixtures and special-edition plastic Burger King tray cups. | 浴室和特别版塑料汉堡水杯上的血迹 |
[37:44] | The next thing they show is some stupid redneck in handcuffs | 接着他们会拍摄戴着手铐 |
[37:48] | who looks absolutely stunned that this is happening to him. | 吓得下巴掉下来的乡巴佬 |
[37:52] | Sometimes the redneck is actually watching the Discovery Channel | 当警方破门而入抓捕他们的时候 |
[37:55] | when they break in to arrest him. | 这些傻瓜还正在看“探索频道” |
[37:57] | And he still can’t figure out how on earth they could’ve caught him! | 他还不知道他到底怎么会被抓的 |
[38:11] | Do I look like I wanna be on the Discovery Channel? | 我看起来像是上“探索频道”的人吗 |
[38:15] | No. | 不像 |
[38:16] | Then get the fuck outta my shop. | 那就滚出我的店 |
[38:21] | Oh, yeah, make sure you get that. | 不要忘了你的东西 |
[38:24] | Without him, things could’ve gone really fucking wrong tonight. | 没有他 今晚一切都会乱套了 |
[38:29] | – Fuck! – Don’t! Don’t you dare. | -妈的 -不要接 你敢接 |
[38:33] | Don’t. | 不要接 |
[38:35] | Graham Waters. | 格雷厄姆·沃尔特斯 |
[38:38] | No. No, he’s not here, Mom. | 不不 他不在这儿 妈妈 |
[38:44] | I’m not gonna go looking for him. | 我不想去找他 |
[38:47] | Look, he’ll be home when… Just leave it alone. | 他会回家的 不要管他 |
[38:50] | Mom, I can’t talk to you right now, okay? | 妈妈 我现在不能跟你说了 |
[38:51] | I’m having sex with a white woman. | 我和白人女友在做爱 |
[38:55] | Okay, where were we? | 好了 我们做到哪了 |
[38:57] | I was white, and you were about to jerk off in the shower. | 我是白人 你就去浴室自慰吧 |
[39:00] | Oh, shit! | 干吗啊 |
[39:04] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[39:05] | I would’ve said you were Mexican, but I don’t think it would’ve pissed her off as much. | 我跟她说过你是墨西哥人 但我不认为这会惹火她 |
[39:10] | Why do you keep everybody at a certain distance, huh? | 你干嘛跟每个人保持距离 |
[39:13] | – What, you start to feel something and panic? – Come on, Maria. | -你开始觉得慌乱了吗 -别这样 玛丽亚 |
[39:17] | You’re just pissed ’cause I answered the phone. | 你只是为了我接电话才生气 |
[39:20] | That’s just where I begin to get pissed. | 那只是导火线 |
[39:22] | I mean, really, what kind of man speaks to his mother that way? | 谁会那样对妈妈说话 |
[39:26] | Oh, this is about my mother. What do you know about my mother? | 又说我妈 你对我妈妈知道多少 |
[39:30] | If I was your father, I’d kick your fucking ass. | 我要是你爸我就要踢烂你的屁股 |
[39:34] | Okay. I was raised badly. | 好了 就算是我不对吧 |
[39:37] | Why don’t you take your clothes off, get back into bed and teach me a lesson? | 脱掉衣服上床 再给我“上一课”怎么样 |
[39:40] | You want a lesson? I’ll give you a lesson. How ’bout a geography lesson? | 你要我给你“上一课” 那我给你上一堂地理课吧 |
[39:44] | My father’s from Puerto Rico. My mother’s from El Salvador. | 我爸爸是波多黎哥人 我妈妈是萨尔瓦多人 |
[39:48] | Neither one of those is Mexico. | 都不是墨西哥来的 |
[39:52] | Ah. Then I guess the big mystery is… | 那我想重点就在于… |
[39:54] | who gathered all those remarkably different cultures together… | 正是他们把他们双方的文化融合在了一起 |
[39:57] | and taught them all how to park their cars on their lawns? | 教他们把车停在草坪上 |
[40:29] | Pop, you okay? | 老爸 你还好吧 |
[40:31] | If I could piss, I’d be okay. | 尿得出来就好了 |
[40:36] | I’m… Jesus. | 老天 |
[40:38] | I’m done now. | 我好了 |
[40:41] | Give me a hand. | 来拉我一把 |
[40:45] | Wait a goddamn minute! | 等会儿 |
[40:47] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[40:53] | All right. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好了 |
[41:03] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop! | 等会儿 等会儿 停下 |
[41:05] | – I gotta go back. – Okay. | -我得回去 -好 |
[41:21] | What, are you gonna stand there and stare at me? | 你想站在那儿看我看到什么时候 |
[42:33] | So Conklin just shot him? | 康克林杀了他 是吧 |
[42:35] | – They know each other? It’s a grudge thing? – Sir. | -他们互相认识吗 是仇杀吗 -长官 |
[42:38] | Not as far as we can tell. | 到目前为止还不能确认 |
[42:42] | You think this is racially motivated? | 你认为这是种族歧视导致的 |
[42:44] | Well, a dozen people heard the shots. Nobody saw anything. | 很多人都听到了枪声 却没有人看到 |
[42:47] | – Who do we have on it? – Graham Waters. | -现在谁在弄这案子 -格雷厄姆·沃特斯 |
[42:50] | Waters. Tell him he speaks to no one but me. | 沃特斯 告诉他除了我之外跟谁都不能说这事 |
[42:53] | Call a press conference for 4:00, and I want Waters here at 3:30. | 四点开记者招待会 让沃尔特三点半来到这儿 |
[42:56] | And would someone please find Flanagan. | 有谁能找到弗拉纳根吗 |
[43:00] | Oh! What up, Mo Phat? | 最近怎么样 莫·派特 |
[43:04] | Man robs purses from old ladies and you, “Hey, how’s it goin’, Mo Phat?” | 有人上老太太家抢劫 你还说“你好啊 莫·派特” |
[43:08] | That nigger will steal teeth from a cripple, man. | 这黑鬼甚至连瘸子的假牙都要偷 |
[43:11] | You callin’ him a thief? And we do what? | 他叫小偷 那咱叫什么 |
[43:14] | The man steals from black people. | 那家伙偷的是黑人的东西 |
[43:16] | Only reason black people steal from their own | 黑人偷黑人东西那只有一个原因 |
[43:18] | – is ’cause they terrified of white people. – Man, please. | -那就是他们怕白人 -拜托 老兄 |
[43:21] | Think about it. Sherman Oaks. Burbank. Santa Monica. | 你想想 在谢尔曼橡树园 伯班克 圣塔摩尼加这样的地方里 |
[43:25] | All scary-ass places for a brother to find himself. | 都是我们那些胆小鬼同胞们居住的地方 |
[43:28] | Drop Mo Phat at a Starbucks in Toluca Lake, | 让莫·派特在星巴克下车 |
[43:30] | that nigger will run like a rabbit soon as somebody say “decaf latte.” | 一听到有人点低咖啡因拿铁 黑鬼会跑得飞快 |
[43:35] | What the fuck did you do to my car? | 你丫的对我的车做什么手脚了 |
[43:46] | Sorry I take your car, Miss Jean. | 很抱歉开走了你的车 珍小姐 |
[43:49] | I turn key to my car, but nothing. | 我的车发不动 |
[43:52] | James wanted to take this to school. | 詹姆士想带这个去学校 |
[43:54] | But I don’t want the kids to fight over it. | 但我不想孩子们打架 |
[43:57] | – Are these clean or dirty? – All clean, senora! | -这些洗干净了吗 -都是干净的 太太 |
[44:00] | You know, Maria, just once I would like to… | 玛丽亚 我希望在我醒来后 |
[44:02] | wake up and find these dishes in the cabinet. | 看到这些餐具放在餐柜里了 |
[44:07] | Si, senora. No problem. | 明白了 夫人 没问题 |
[44:11] | I’m startin’ to understand now. | 我现在可算明白了 |
[44:12] | By your work, you’re settin’ an example for our neighborhood. | 你要在我们地盘上杀鸡儆猴 |
[44:16] | Sort of like a big brother kind of thing, right? | 很像老大的作风嘛 |
[44:19] | Yeah, you laugh, man. | 你尽管笑吧 |
[44:21] | But you have never seen me steal from a black person ever in your life. | 这辈子没看过我偷黑人的东西 |
[44:27] | What the hell do you think you doin’ right now, man? | 老兄 你知不知道你在干什么 |
[44:29] | Wavin’ down the bus. | 拦公车啊 |
[44:31] | Put your hand down, dog! Are you outta your mind? | 把手放下 笨蛋 你是不是发神经了 |
[44:33] | You actually expect me to get on a bus? | 你要我搭公车 |
[44:36] | No. I was hopin’ we could push your car across town. | 没有 本来想推车回去 |
[44:38] | You know why? ‘Cause we just don’t do stuff like that no more. | 因为我们不做那种事了 |
[44:41] | You have no idea, do you? | 你不知道对不对 |
[44:43] | You have no idea why they put them great big windows on the sides of buses, do you? | 你不知道他们为什么在公车两侧放那么大的窗户 |
[44:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:48] | One reason only. | 只有一个原因 |
[44:49] | To humiliate the people of color who are reduced to ridin’ on ’em. | 为了羞辱有色人种 我们穷到只能搭公车 |
[44:53] | I didn’t know that. | 这我倒不知道 |
[44:55] | You could fill the Staples Center with what you don’t know. | 你不知道的事能塞满湖人队主场斯台普斯中心 |
[44:58] | You know the Kings are playin’ tonight. | 对了 今天有国王队的比赛 |
[45:00] | You don’t like hockey! The only reason you say you do is to piss me off! | 你根本不喜欢曲棍球 你就别在这跟我瞎扯了 |
[45:05] | I love hockey. | 我喜欢曲棍球 |
[45:06] | Cut! Print. Moving on. | 停 好了 继续下一场 |
[45:08] | Okay, that takes us into scene 12. | 好了 下来就可以到场景12了 |
[45:12] | Jamal, that’s what I’m talking about. | 佳姆 干得不错 |
[45:15] | Right on. | 继续加油 |
[45:19] | Cam, you got a second? | 卡姆 有时间吗 |
[45:20] | Yeah, Fred, I just wanna grab some coffee. | 我正要喝杯咖啡 |
[45:22] | Yeah. Listen. I think we need another take, buddy. | 是这样的 我们得再拍一次 兄弟 |
[45:25] | That looked pretty terrific, man. | 这次看起来已经很棒了 |
[45:28] | This is gonna sound strange, but is Jamal seeing a speech coach or something? | 听起来有点怪 佳姆是不是在上语言课 |
[45:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:34] | Have you noticed, uh… This is weird for a white guy to say, | 白人说这种话怪怪的 |
[45:38] | but have you noticed he’s talking a lot less black lately? | 他最近说话越来越不象黑人了 |
[45:43] | No, I haven’t noticed that. | 没有 我没有注意到 |
[45:45] | Really? Like in this scene, he was supposed to say, “Don’t be talkin ’bout that. | 是吗 象这次拍的这个场景 他应该要说“少废话” |
[45:49] | And he changed it to, “Don’t talk to me about that.” | 他却改成“别说这种话” |
[45:52] | Wait a minute. | 等一下… |
[45:53] | You think because of that, the audience won’t recognize him as being a black man? | 观众会不认同他是黑人 |
[45:58] | – Come on! – Is there a problem, Cam? | -拜托 -有问题吗 卡姆 |
[46:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[46:03] | Is there a problem, Cam? | 你不觉得有问题吗 卡姆 |
[46:10] | No, we don’t have a problem. | 没有 没问题 |
[46:13] | I mean, ’cause all I’m saying is, it’s not his character. | 只是觉得他没演好 |
[46:16] | Eddie’s supposed to be the smart one, not Jamal, right? | 聪明的是埃迪 而不是佳姆了 你说呢 |
[46:19] | You’re the expert here. But to me, it rings false. | 你是这里的专家 但我听起来怪怪的 |
[46:26] | – We’re gonna do it one more time. – Thanks, buddy. | -我们要再拍一次 -谢谢 兄弟 |
[46:30] | Everybody back to one, please. Let’s do it one more time. | 所有人回到位置上 我们再拍一次 |
[46:36] | Jamal, um… | 佳姆 你过来… |
[46:42] | Morning, Carol. Who do I have? | 早 有谁找我 |
[46:44] | Hold for a minute, please. Mr. Trujillo called and cancelled, | 朱吉罗先生打电话来取消了会面 |
[46:47] | but you have a walk-in, Mr. Ryan. | 但有一位没预约的客人想见你 瑞安先生 |
[46:53] | Send him in. | 叫他进来 |
[46:57] | – Mr. Ryan. – Yeah. | -瑞安先生 -是的 |
[46:58] | My name is Shaniqua Johnson. | 我叫山尼可·约翰逊 |
[47:01] | I believe we spoke last night. | 我们昨晚通过电话 |
[47:03] | Oh, yeah. I wanted to apologize about that. | 是的 我是来道歉的 |
[47:07] | I haven’t been gettin’ too much sleep. My father’s in a lot of pain. | 我最近睡眠不足 家父痛到睡不着 |
[47:10] | Oh! I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[47:13] | This doctor he’s been seein’ says he’s got a urinary tract infection. | 医生说他是尿道感染 |
[47:17] | But he’s been takin’ this medicine for a month, and he keeps gettin’ worse. | 吃了一个月的药却不见改善 |
[47:21] | And he’s been back to see Dr. Robertson? | 所以他要回来找罗伯逊医生 |
[47:23] | Yeah. Between you and me, the man’s an idiot. | 老实说 他是庸医 |
[47:25] | – Really? – No offense. | -真的吗 -我的话并无恶意 |
[47:27] | But the guy sees 100 patients an hour. | 但他每小时看上百个病人 |
[47:29] | I think his nurses are doing most of the work. | 多半是护士在处理 |
[47:32] | Mmm. If you’re unhappy, your father’s welcome to see a doctor outside the network. | 不满意可以带令尊看其他医生 |
[47:37] | And if this new doctor says it’s not an infection, | 如果这位新医生说这不是尿道感染 |
[47:41] | says it’s his prostate and it needs to be operated on, | 而说这是前列腺的问题 需要动手术 |
[47:43] | is that gonna be covered? | 你们会对此负责吗 |
[47:44] | – Not unless Dr. Robertson authorizes. – What good is that gonna do? | -除非罗伯森医生授权 -那有什么用 |
[47:48] | I’m sorry. There’s nothing else I can do. | 抱歉 我帮不了你什么忙 |
[47:51] | All right. You know what I can’t do? | 那好吧 你知道我做不到什么事吗 |
[47:54] | I can’t look at you without thinking about the five or six | 我不禁想 为什么外面会有那么多比你胜任的白人 |
[47:57] | more qualified white men who didn’t get your job. | 得不到这份工作 |
[47:59] | It’s time for you to go. | 请你走吧 |
[48:01] | I’m saying this ’cause I’m hoping that I’m wrong about you. | 我希望我看错了你 |
[48:04] | I’m hoping that someone like yourself, | 我也希望一些象你这样的 |
[48:06] | someone who may have been given a helping hand, | 曾经得到别人的帮助 |
[48:08] | might have a little compassion for someone in a similar situation. | 或许能怜悯处境类似的人 |
[48:11] | Carol, I need security in my office! | 卡罗尔 叫警卫过来 |
[48:14] | You don’t like me, that’s fine. I’m a prick. | 你不喜欢我也没关系 我是个讨厌鬼 |
[48:17] | My father doesn’t deserve to suffer like this. | 但没理由要家父受这种苦 |
[48:19] | He was a janitor. He struggled his whole life. | 他是一个公司的管理人 他一生都在为事业而奋斗 |
[48:22] | Saved enough to start his own company. | 存够了钱开了一家自己的公司 |
[48:23] | Twenty-three employees, all of them black. | 二十三名员工全是黑人 |
[48:26] | Paid ’em equal wages when no one else was doing that. | 给他们付和白人一样多的工资 当时没人会这样做 |
[48:28] | For 30 years he worked side by side with those men, sweeping and carrying garbage. | 三十年来他一直和他的手下并肩工作 打扫卫生 清理垃圾 |
[48:33] | Then the city council decides | 市议会接管中小企业之后 |
[48:35] | to give minority-owned companies preference in city contracts. | 规定要给私营企业以优待 |
[48:39] | And overnight, my father loses everything. | 一夜之间我爸爸失去了一切 |
[48:42] | His business, his home, his wife. Everything! | 他的事业 家庭 妻子 |
[48:45] | Not once does he blame your people. | 他从来没责怪过黑人 |
[48:50] | I’m not asking you to help me. | 我不是求你帮忙 |
[48:52] | I’m asking that you do this small thing for a man who lost everything… | 只是要你做一件小事 帮助一个失去所有的人 |
[48:57] | so people like yourself could reap the benefits. | 你的同胞们也可以得到好处 |
[48:59] | And do you know what it’s gonna cost you? | 你会有什么损失吗 |
[49:02] | Nothing. | 不会 |
[49:04] | Just a flick of your pen. | 你要做的只是动一下你的笔 |
[49:07] | Your father sounds like a good man. | 听起来你爸爸是个好人 |
[49:10] | And if he’d come in here today, I probably would’ve approved this request. | 如果他今天能来 我或许可以批准请求 |
[49:15] | But he didn’t come in. You did. And for his sake, it’s a real shame. | 但他没来 你却来了 我替他感到遗憾 |
[49:19] | Get him the hell outta my office. | 把他轰出办公室 |
[49:29] | Sir, I spoke to our employee, and he told you you needed to replace or repair the door. | 先生 我找员工谈过 他说你需要修理门 |
[49:34] | He say he fix the lock. | 他说他修了锁 |
[49:36] | – You come here, see how “fix-ed” it is! – You’re yelling again. | -你来看看他修成什么样子了 -请别激动 |
[49:38] | I am not yelling! I’m upset! | 我没激动 我是生气 |
[49:40] | Yes… Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[49:43] | Mom, are you all right? | 妈妈 你还好吧 |
[49:45] | Stop washing. Insurance must take picture. Okay? | 别洗了 保险公司来了要拍照的 |
[49:52] | Look what they wrote. | 看看他们都写了些什么东西 |
[49:54] | They think we’re Arab. | 他们认为我们是阿拉伯人 |
[49:57] | When did Persian become Arab? | 我们波斯人什么时候变成阿拉伯人了 |
[49:59] | I want his name. Yes. | 我要知道他的名字 |
[50:01] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[50:03] | – I want his name! Give me his name! – Dad? | -我要知道他的名字 给我他的名字 -爸爸 |
[50:06] | I’m not giving you his name, sir. | 我不能透露他的名字 先生 |
[50:08] | Dad, did they take the gun? | 爸爸 枪有没有被偷 |
[50:09] | Not fix my lock! I want his name! | 他没修锁 我要他的名字 |
[50:12] | I’m gonna hang up now, sir. | 我要挂了 先生 |
[50:14] | Don’t hang up! Shit! | 不准挂 你他妈的 |
[50:18] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[51:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[51:09] | Mom, it’s cold. Come on. | 妈妈 外面很冷 进来 |
[51:33] | Did you find your brother? | 你找到你的兄弟了吗 |
[51:37] | No, Mom. | 还没有 妈妈 |
[51:49] | I was doin’ good. | 我做得很好 |
[51:54] | I was… I was doin’ real good. | 我真的做得很好 |
[51:58] | – I know, Mom. – I was doin’… | -妈妈 我知道的 -我做得… |
[52:05] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[52:19] | Did you find your brother? | 你找到你的兄弟了吗 |
[52:23] | No, Mom. | 还没有 妈妈 |
[52:27] | Tell him to come home. | 让他回家吧 |
[52:31] | Tell him I’m not mad, okay? Okay, baby? | 告诉他我没疯 好吗 好吗 孩子 |
[52:37] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[52:39] | Okay, baby. | 好的 孩子… |
[52:42] | Okay. | 好的… |
[52:44] | Okay. | 好的… |
[53:22] | – Did you apologize to your mother? – She wasn’t there. | -你跟你妈妈道歉了吗 -她不在 |
[53:27] | Internal Affairs called. Found something in the Mercedes. | 刚才内务部打电话来说找到那辆奔驰车的线索了 |
[53:33] | That’s lunch. One hour. | 午饭时间 一个小时 |
[54:05] | I tried to call. | 我刚才给你打了个电话 |
[54:07] | – Sounded like you’re havin’ a bad day, huh? – Yeah. | -你今天好像不太顺利 -是的 |
[54:15] | What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[54:18] | I got scared, Cam. | 我很害怕 卡姆 |
[54:20] | It’s not like I haven’t been pulled over before. You know? | 你知道的 我不是没被警察拦过 |
[54:25] | But not like that. | 但不曾像那样 |
[54:28] | And, yes, I was a little drunk. | 当时我确实是喝醉了 |
[54:32] | And I was mouthing off. | 我说了很多话 |
[54:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:39] | But when that man was putting his hands on me… | 但当那人的手在我身上乱摸的时候… |
[54:41] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[54:42] | I can’t believe you let him do that, baby. | 你居然让他羞辱我 |
[54:47] | Look, I know what you did was the right thing. Okay? | 我知道你做得对 |
[54:52] | But I was humiliated! | 但我受了侮辱 |
[54:55] | For you. | 为了你 |
[54:57] | I just couldn’t stand to see that man take away your dignity. | 因为我不想站在一旁看着你的尊严被他们诋毁 |
[55:02] | Yeah. That’s what happened. | 对 就是这样 |
[55:06] | Oh, baby, don’t do this. | 亲爱的 请别这样 |
[55:07] | No. No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[55:09] | I ain’t doin’ it. | 我要走了 |
[55:10] | You gonna walk away from me? | 你要离开我吗 |
[55:13] | – Cameron! – Just go home. | -卡梅伦 -回家去吧 |
[55:25] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[55:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:33] | – Has your father read his policy? – He doesn’t read English. | -令尊有没有看过保单 -他看不懂英文 |
[55:40] | Mr. Golzari, you said you called the locksmith? | 高萨里先生 你说有叫锁匠吗 |
[55:44] | Yes. I tell him, fix it. | 是的 我让他帮我修锁 |
[55:46] | They said their man told you… | 他们说锁匠建议你 |
[55:50] | to fix the door, and you didn’t do so. | 先把门修好 你却不肯照做 |
[55:54] | Are you saying it’s his fault? | 你是说这是他不对吗 |
[55:58] | Insurance company is calling it negligence. They’re not covering this. | 保险公司说这是人为疏忽 他们不会赔偿的 |
[56:11] | No. This store is all we have. | 我们只有这家店了 |
[56:32] | I really am sorry. | 实在很抱歉 |
[56:57] | What time you must go to work? | 你几点要去上班 |
[56:59] | Not until tonight. | 晚上才去 |
[57:02] | Go home and sleep. | 回家睡觉吧 |
[57:07] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Go home and sleep. | 没事的 回家睡觉去吧 |
[57:35] | Maybe they didn’t tell you, but I’ve been reassigned. | 他们可能没告诉你 我调职了 |
[57:39] | Yeah, they told me. | 他们告诉我了 |
[57:41] | I just wanted to say, good luck | 祝你好运 |
[57:44] | and it was good ridin’ with you. | 和你一起巡逻很开心 |
[57:46] | You too. | 我也是 |
[57:51] | Wait till you’ve been on the job a few more years. | 等你再多干几年再说 |
[57:54] | – Yeah. – Look at me, look at me. | -是的 -看着我 看着我 |
[57:58] | Wait till you’ve been doin’ it a little longer. | 等你做久一点就知道了 |
[58:02] | You think you know who you are, hmm? | 你以为自己很行吗 |
[58:06] | You have no idea. | 你并不清楚 |
[58:12] | Yo, Gomez, you ready to roll, homie? | 高莫 准备好了没 |
[58:16] | Ready, amigo. | 好了 随时出发 |
[58:27] | Radio check, 2-1-L-2-3. | 无线电呼叫测试 2-1-L-2-3 |
[58:30] | 21-L-23 21-L-23, picking up strange noises from your car. | 无线电测试21L23 有杂音 |
[58:35] | 21-L, is your mike open by any chance? | 21-L 你有没有开着麦克风 |
[1:00:51] | Call it in. | 呼叫中心 |
[1:01:31] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[1:01:32] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[1:01:33] | Paramedics are rolling. They’ll be here in two minutes. | 救护人员过两分钟就来了 |
[1:01:36] | – Get an extinguisher, and get that fire out. – Jesus. | -拿个消防栓过来把火扑灭 -上帝 |
[1:01:43] | Ma’am, are you hurt? | 女士 你受伤了吗 |
[1:01:46] | Can you move? | 你动得了吗 |
[1:01:49] | I… I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[1:01:53] | Okay, I’m gonna get you out. | 好 我救你出来 |
[1:02:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:02:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:11] | Okay, I’m gonna get you out. | 好 我救你出来 |
[1:02:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:19] | – It’s okay. – Get away from me! | -没事了 -你滚开 |
[1:02:22] | Get away. Stay away from me! | 滚开 别靠近我 |
[1:02:26] | Not you! | 不用你救 |
[1:02:27] | Not you! | 不用你救! |
[1:02:29] | – It’s okay. – Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! | -没事的 -你别碰我 别碰我 |
[1:02:32] | – Keep away from me! – Lady, I’m trying… I’m tryin’ to help you. | -离我远点儿 -女士 我只是想帮你 |
[1:02:35] | Fuck you! Not you! | 你去死 不用你救 |
[1:02:38] | Somebody! Anybody else! | 叫别人来 其他任何人都可以 |
[1:02:41] | – Please, somebody! Not you! – Stop moving! | -请你叫别人来 用不着你救 -别动 |
[1:02:45] | No! Get your filthy fucking hands off me! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[1:02:48] | Stop moving. Lady, I’m not gonna fucking hurt you! | 别动 女士 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:02:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:01] | Please don’t touch me. Don’t, don’t. | 请别碰我 别碰 不要碰 |
[1:03:03] | I’m not gonna touch you. But there’s nobody else here yet… | 我不碰你了 但这里已经没别人了 |
[1:03:07] | and that’s gasoline there. | 旁边还流着汽油 |
[1:03:10] | We need to get you outta here right away. Okay? | 我们要马上救你出来 |
[1:03:14] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[1:03:18] | Okay. I need to reach across your lap. Can I do that, please? | 我要把手伸过你的大腿 可以吗 |
[1:03:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:03:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:35] | Is anything broken? | 有骨折吗 |
[1:03:38] | I-I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[1:03:40] | Okay. Then that’s good. | 那就好 |
[1:03:44] | Are you… Are you gonna get me out? | 你会把我救出去吗 |
[1:03:46] | Yeah, I’m gonna get you out. Okay? | 会的 我会救你出去的 |
[1:03:49] | Look at me. Look at me. I’m gonna get you out. | 看着我 我会把你救出去的 |
[1:03:59] | Oh, fuck! | 该死的 |
[1:04:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:02] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:04:06] | I’m gonna have to cut your belt, okay? | 我要切断你的安全带 可以吗 |
[1:04:09] | I’m gonna have to cut the belt. | 我要切断你的安全带了 |
[1:04:12] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:04:13] | It’s okay. Okay, we’re gonna get you out. | 我们会出去的 |
[1:04:16] | Everything’s gonna be fine. Look at me! | 不会有事的 看着我 |
[1:04:19] | Everything’s gonna be fine. We’re gonna get you outta here. | 不会有事的 我马上就要救你出去了 |
[1:04:21] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[1:04:41] | Ryan! | 瑞安 |
[1:05:17] | Pull! | 拉 |
[1:05:33] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:05:45] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:05:47] | All right. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:05:51] | It’s all right. I got it. I got it. | 没事了 我扶着 |
[1:05:53] | Ma’am? Ma’am, can you walk with me? | 女士 慢慢跟我们走 可以吗 |
[1:05:56] | It’s cool, it’s cool. | 没事 没事 |
[1:05:59] | Here we go. All right, you’re doin’ great. | 好了 我们要走了 慢点来 对了 |
[1:06:33] | The D.A. Wanted me to apologize. He really wanted to be here himself. | 检察官让我向您道歉 他很想亲自来 |
[1:06:37] | No, he didn’t! If he did his own dirty work none of us would have jobs. | 才怪 脏事都他做 我们就没事干了 |
[1:06:40] | – Jake Flanagan. I work with Rick. – Graham Waters. | -我是瑞克的同事杰克·弗莱根 -我是格雷厄姆·沃尔特 |
[1:06:42] | – Thanks for coming in. – He just pulled into the garage. | -谢谢您能来 -他已经把车开到车库里了 |
[1:06:45] | Great. Press conference is in ten minutes, | 很好 再过10分钟就要开记者招待会了 |
[1:06:47] | so we’ll make this short. | 我们就长话短说吧 |
[1:06:48] | Internal Affairs says this Conklin has… | 内务部里说这个叫康克林的家伙 |
[1:06:50] | two suspicious shootings on his record. | 有两次开枪杀人的记录 |
[1:06:52] | Both black men. Both times he was cleared, but only just. | 两次射的都是黑人 但每次都被判清白 |
[1:06:55] | Detective Lewis makes black man number three. | 路易斯侦探是第三个黑人受害者 |
[1:06:58] | You know any reason why we shouldn’t hang Conklin for this? | 知道之前为何不怪他吗 |
[1:07:02] | Well, it’s more complicated than we originally thought. | 这比我们想象的要复杂得多 |
[1:07:07] | We found $300,000 in the trunk of the car that Detective Lewis was driving. | 我们在路易斯的车里找到了三十万美金 |
[1:07:13] | Shit! | 狗屎 |
[1:07:16] | Ah. Go down to the garage. Tell him to stay in the car until he hears from me. | 到车库里告诉他 让他在车里等到我叫他为止 |
[1:07:20] | You found the money in the Mercedes. I thought that wasn’t his car. | 你在梅塞德斯车上找到钱 那应该不是他的车 |
[1:07:23] | The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley. We haven’t been able to get in touch with her. | 车主是辛迪·布拉德利 但我们联系不到她 |
[1:07:27] | Apparently she, uh, left town this morning. | 她今天早上离开了镇子 |
[1:07:32] | So it wasn’t Lewis’s car. He may not have known the money was in it. | 车子不是路易斯的 他可能不知道车上有钱 |
[1:07:41] | You really think you’re gonna be able to make that fly? | 你是想瞒天过海吗 |
[1:07:47] | Latasha Harlins, Rodney King. | 拉塔莎·哈林斯 罗德尼·金 |
[1:07:50] | – These names ring a bell, Detective? – Yeah, vaguely. | -这些名字能引起你的注意吗 -嗯 不确定 |
[1:07:53] | We have attorneys for this slain police officer camping in our offices. | 我们办公室有很多律师可以成为这些死去警察的代理人 |
[1:07:58] | We have his mother and a half dozen men of the cloth… | 他母亲和半打的警察… |
[1:08:01] | who swear that Lewis was one of the twelve apostles of Christ. | 发誓说路易斯是绝对虔诚的基督教徒 |
[1:08:04] | We have two black city councilmen and a congresswoman… | 两名男性黑人市政府议员 和一名国会女议员 |
[1:08:07] | who call on the hour, every hour, | 甚至无时无刻都在要求… |
[1:08:09] | demanding to know what the district attorney intends to do about this. | 地区行政律师公布他们对这件事都做了些什么 |
[1:08:12] | And you want him to walk into that press room… | 而你想让他去新闻发布室… |
[1:08:14] | and tell them all that the situation is complicated? | 告诉大家情况很复杂? |
[1:08:24] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[1:08:27] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:08:37] | Who knows about the money? | 有谁知道这钱 |
[1:08:39] | You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 别跟我开玩笑了 |
[1:08:41] | There are only two people in this room. | 这里只有我们两个人 |
[1:08:45] | Myself, my partner, Ferguson and Internal Affairs. | 我 我搭档 弗格森还有内务部的人 |
[1:08:48] | – Jim Ferguson? – Yeah. | -吉姆·弗格森 -是的 |
[1:08:55] | Okay. I guess I don’t see a problem. | 我认为这没问题 |
[1:08:58] | As it wasn’t Lewis’s car, the money isn’t clear evidence of any wrongdoing. | 既然这不是路易斯的车 钱就不是罪证了 |
[1:09:01] | And even if it was, we aren’t going to prosecute a dead man. | 就算那钱是他的 我们也不打算去起诉一个死人 |
[1:09:04] | Which means the money Internal Affairs is holding can’t be considered evidence. | 所以内务部找到的钱不是证物 |
[1:09:08] | You can do this dance if you want to, | 你想怎么做就随便你了 |
[1:09:11] | but I’m willing to bet when the coroner’s report comes back tomorrow | 但明天验尸报告出炉 |
[1:09:14] | it’s going to say that Detective Lewis was coked out of his head. | 一定会说路易斯嗑药死的 |
[1:09:19] | Fucking black people, huh? | 他妈的该死的黑人 |
[1:09:21] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[1:09:22] | I mean, | 我是说… |
[1:09:24] | I know all the sociological reasons why per capita | 我终于知道为什么现在社会上… |
[1:09:27] | eight times more black men are incarcerated than white men. | 黑人的犯罪率是白人八倍的原因了 |
[1:09:30] | Schools are a disgrace. Lack of opportunity. | 学校让黑人感到丢脸 工作没有黑人的份 |
[1:09:33] | Bias in the judicial system. | 司法机构也歧视黑人 |
[1:09:34] | All that stuff. All that stuff! | 到处都是这样 |
[1:09:36] | But still, it’s gotta get to you, on a gut level as a black man. | 这也和你有着莫大的关系 你是个有勇气的黑人 |
[1:09:40] | They just can’t keep their hands out of the cookie jar. | 他们在压迫中声都不敢吭一下 |
[1:09:48] | Of course, you and I know that’s not the truth. | 当然 你和我都知道事实上并不是这样的 |
[1:09:51] | But that’s the way it always plays, doesn’t it? | 但情况一直是如此 对吗 |
[1:09:53] | And assholes like Lewis keep feeding the flames. It’s gotta get to you. | 有路易斯那种混蛋雪上加霜 你也会受到牵连 |
[1:09:56] | What did you say you did for the D.A. Again? | 你在州检察官那儿做什么 |
[1:10:00] | You coach ball down in Compton. Am I right? | 你在康普顿教球 对吧 |
[1:10:02] | Oh, please, don’t do that. | 拜托别这样 |
[1:10:04] | Don’t act like you know something about me, okay? | 别装得你好像很了解我 |
[1:10:07] | What do you think those kids need… to make them believe, to give them hope? | 你认为那些孩子需要什么 给他们信仰和希望 |
[1:10:11] | You think they need another drug-dealing cop | 你以为他们需要贩毒的警察吗 |
[1:10:14] | or do you think they need a fallen black hero? | 还是需要堕落的黑人警察 |
[1:10:17] | Why don’t you cut through the bullshit and just tell me what it is you want. | 少兜圈子了 有话直说 |
[1:10:23] | The D.A.’s squad loses its lead investigator next month. | 州检察官调查长下个月要换人 |
[1:10:26] | Rick is quite adamant that his replacement be a person of color. | 瑞克坚决要让黑人来坐那个位子 |
[1:10:30] | It’s a high-profile position, and he wants to send the right message to the community. | 这是个高层的职位 他想传递讯息给社会大众 |
[1:10:35] | And the right message is, “Look at this black boy I just bought?” | 正确的讯息是:“你们看我刚买来的黑人” |
[1:10:38] | Well, fuck you very much. But thanks for thinking of me. | 你也太操蛋了 谢谢你想到我 |
[1:10:43] | Actually we were thinking of you. | 我们确实有想过你 |
[1:10:46] | Until we saw that. | 直到我们看到了这个 |
[1:10:49] | It’s your brother’s file. | 这是你兄弟的资料 |
[1:10:51] | Twenty-something years old and already three felonies. | 二十来岁就已经犯下三项重罪 |
[1:10:55] | Three strikes law. Kid’s going away for life for stealing a car. | 三项都是人身攻击罪 为了生计而偷车 |
[1:10:57] | Christ, that’s a shitty law. | 老天 这些该死的法律 |
[1:11:00] | There’s a warrant in there. | 里面有逮捕令 |
[1:11:02] | But still, hey, he had every opportunity you had. | 他和你机会平等 |
[1:11:09] | Fucking black people, huh? | 该死的黑人 |
[1:11:16] | So all, uh… all I need to do to make this disappear… | 所以 我需要做的就是让这些消失 |
[1:11:20] | is to frame a potentially innocent man? | 嫁祸给无辜的人 |
[1:11:23] | What are you? The fucking defender of all things white? | 你是什么人 正义使者吗 |
[1:11:26] | We’re talking about a white man who shot three black men. | 我们讨论的是一个白人枪杀了三个黑人 |
[1:11:30] | And you’re arguing with me that maybe we’re not being fair to him? | 你却和我争可能对他不公平 |
[1:11:35] | You know what? Maybe you’re right. Maybe Lewis did provoke this. | 也许你是对的 或许是路易斯自找的 |
[1:11:38] | And maybe he got exactly what was coming to him. | 或许他罪有应得 |
[1:11:40] | Or maybe stoned or not, just being a black man in the Valley | 不管他有没有嗑药 就因为他是黑人… |
[1:11:43] | was enough to get him killed. | 在洛城当黑人他就死定了 |
[1:11:46] | There was no one there to see who shot first, so there is no way to know. | 没有目击者看到谁先开枪 这表示… |
[1:11:49] | Which means we could get this wrong. | 我们可以动手脚 |
[1:11:55] | Maybe that’s what happened with your brother. Maybe we got it wrong. | 也许这就是你兄弟的情况 我们可能搞错了 |
[1:11:58] | Maybe Lewis isn’t the only one who deserves the benefit of the doubt. | 或许不只路易斯被人乱栽赃 |
[1:12:03] | You’re the one closest to all this. | 这和你关系最密切 |
[1:12:05] | You need to tell us. | 你得告诉我们 |
[1:12:11] | What does your gut tell you? | 你有胆量这么做吗 |
[1:12:26] | Graham? So? Graham? | 怎样 格兰厄姆 |
[1:12:30] | What do I tell ’em? | 我怎样跟他们说 |
[1:12:32] | You tell me, and I’ll tell them. | 你让我怎么说 我就怎么说 |
[1:12:42] | Well, I think given Detective conklin’s history, | 就说 康克林警官有前科 |
[1:12:47] | it’s pretty clear what happened last night. | 昨晚的情况显而易见了 |
[1:12:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:13:09] | Before I get to why we’re here, | 在我说明来意之前 |
[1:13:11] | I know that many of you have heard we had our car stolen last night. | 很多人都听说我们昨晚被抢劫 |
[1:13:15] | And as you could imagine, my wife and I are both pretty shaken up. | 我和内人都受到惊吓 |
[1:13:20] | But we’re okay. | 但我们没事 |
[1:13:22] | And Jean and I truly appreciate all your calls and your concern. Thank you. | 我和珍很感谢各位的来电和关注 |
[1:13:29] | Now, just after 9.’00 p.m. Last night, | 昨晚九点左右 |
[1:13:31] | Detective William Lewis, | 在部队当了八年的老兵… |
[1:13:32] | an eight-year veteran of the force and an active member of the black community, | 也是黑人社区里活跃分子的 威廉姆·路易斯侦探 |
[1:13:35] | was gunned down by a fellow officer. | 被警察同仁枪杀了 |
[1:14:38] | Get outta the car! | 下车 |
[1:14:39] | Gimme the keys! Get out… What the fuck? | 给我钥匙 出来…什么 |
[1:14:43] | Whoa! What the fuck are you doing, man? | 喂 你要干吗 |
[1:14:46] | Shit! You wanna get killed, nigger? | 该死的黑鬼 你找死吗 |
[1:14:48] | Say that again! | 你再说一遍试试 |
[1:14:51] | – Say that again! – You stupid motherfucker! | -你敢再说一遍 -你这个该死的混蛋 |
[1:14:53] | Say it again, huh! Call me a nigger again! | 你敢再叫我黑鬼试试 |
[1:14:56] | – Man, what the fuck? Get off! – Fuck you! | -你干嘛 滚开 -操你妈的 |
[1:14:59] | – Shoot him! – I’ll blow your head off! | -射他 -我要轰烂你的脑袋 |
[1:15:02] | Shoot this motherfucker! | 开枪打死这混蛋 |
[1:15:03] | I swear to God, I’m gonna blow your head off! | 我要轰烂你的脑袋 |
[1:15:05] | Stop talkin’ and shoot! | 别说了 开枪 |
[1:15:07] | – Stop! Let’s go! Here comes the po-po. – Get off of me! | -警察来了 我们走 -从我身上滚开 |
[1:15:12] | Hey, hey! Where you goin’, man? Hell, no! | 你要去哪 |
[1:15:15] | – Oh, shit. – Anthony! Anthony! | -该死的 -安东尼 安东尼 |
[1:15:20] | Get the fuck outta my car! | 从我车里滚出去 |
[1:15:22] | Shit! Damn! | 放屁 |
[1:15:24] | – What are you doin’, man? Get outta the car! – Fuck you! | -你在干吗 下车 -操你 |
[1:15:30] | Car 25 in pursuit of a black Navigator. West bound. | 25号巡逻车正在城西追捕一辆黑色小货车 |
[1:15:39] | 2-2 Ida Tom Adam 3… Oh, Christ! | 编号2-2 ITA3… 老天 |
[1:15:49] | Get the fuck outta the car! | 你他妈的下车 |
[1:15:51] | You get the fuck outta the car! | 你他妈的滚下车 |
[1:15:52] | – Get outta the fucking car! – It’s my fucking car! | -你给我瞎扯 -这是我的车 |
[1:15:54] | – It’s my fucking gun! – Fuck, it’s my gun now! | -这是我的枪 -我操 现在是我的枪了 |
[1:15:57] | Gimme my fucking gun! | 把枪给我 |
[1:16:06] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:16:11] | Hands in plain sight! Step out of the vehicle! | 手举起来 下车 |
[1:16:17] | Hands in plain sight! Step out of the vehicle! | 手举起来 下车 |
[1:16:24] | Slowly step out of the vehicle. | 慢慢走下车 |
[1:16:26] | Get out of my car. | 滚下我的车 |
[1:16:28] | You so brave, you get outta the car, man. | 你那么勇敢怎么不下车啊 |
[1:16:33] | Turn off the engine. Throw the keys out the window. | 关掉引擎 把车钥匙扔出来 |
[1:16:49] | You fucking want me? Here I am, you pig fuck! | 你们要找我是吗 我在这里了 你们这些狗养的 |
[1:16:53] | Lie face down on the ground. | 趴在地上脸朝下 |
[1:16:54] | – Spread your arms and legs. – No, you lie face down! | -双手双腿分开 -你才趴在地上 |
[1:16:57] | Don’t come any closer! Down on your knees! | 别靠近了 跪下 |
[1:16:59] | Fuck you! What are you gonna do? Pull the fucking trigger! | 我操你 你能怎么样 开枪啊 |
[1:17:02] | On your knees now! | 跪下 |
[1:17:03] | You get on your knees and suck my fucking dick! | 你跪下来给我做口交吧 |
[1:17:06] | Do I look like I’m fucking joking with you? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 |
[1:17:09] | That’s what you look like, a fucking joke to me. | 你在我眼里就是个小丑 |
[1:17:10] | – This man is making threatening gestures. – Threatening gestures? | -他行为具有威胁性 -威胁 |
[1:17:13] | You wanna see a threatening gesture? I got a threatening gesture. | 你想看看吗 我现在就威胁给你们看 |
[1:17:16] | I know this man! | 我认识这个人 |
[1:17:17] | – I know this man! – Get back. | -我认识这个人 -退后 |
[1:17:19] | – Give me some space. I know this guy. – Get outta the way. | -给我点时间 我认识他 -别挡路 |
[1:17:22] | Step away. | 走开 |
[1:17:23] | Give me some goddamn room. I know this guy. | 给我点时间 该死的 我认识这个人 |
[1:17:27] | – Man, don’t walk up on me! – See what’s happening here? | -伙计 别过来 -你知道是什么情况吗 |
[1:17:29] | Do you wanna die here, huh? Is that what you want? | 你真的想死在这里吗 就是想死? |
[1:17:32] | ‘Cause these guys really wanna shoot you. | 他们真的会毙了你 |
[1:17:34] | And the way you’re acting, they’ll be completely fucking justified. | 你行为有威胁性 他们是正当防卫 |
[1:17:36] | Fuck you! | 你这该死的 |
[1:17:38] | Fuck me? I’m not the one who’s fucked here. You’re the one. | 我该死 我想该死的是你 |
[1:17:41] | ‘Cause you’re the one whose head’s gonna be blown off | 你的头会被轰到脑浆四溢 |
[1:17:44] | – and onto that man’s patio. – Officer Hanson, step away. | -然后功劳算他的 -汉森警官 走开 |
[1:17:45] | He’s a friend of mine, okay? | 他是我的朋友 |
[1:17:46] | He’s a fucking friend! This man is not armed! | 他是我的朋友 他身上没武器 |
[1:17:49] | He’s not gonna shoot you, me, or anybody else, all right? | 他不会对任何人开枪 |
[1:17:52] | So give me two goddamn seconds. Can you do that? | 你能给我几秒钟时间吗 |
[1:17:54] | Lower your firearm. Lower your firearm! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[1:18:03] | You startin’ to understand the situation? | 你搞清楚状况了吗 |
[1:18:06] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎样 |
[1:18:09] | Unless you think your wife is better off with a husband who has a bloody stump for a head, | 如果你不想你的妻子看到你血肉模糊的脑袋的话 |
[1:18:13] | I want you to sit on that curb, put your hands on your head | 就请蹲到路边 把手放在头上 |
[1:18:15] | and do nothing until I speak with these officers. | 等我和他们讲完话 |
[1:18:18] | I’m not sittin’ on no curb, I’m not puttin’ my hands on my head for nobody. | 我不要蹲到路边 我也不会把手放到头上 |
[1:18:21] | Then stand where you are and keep your hands in sight. Can you do that, huh? | 那就站着别动 把手放在我们看得到的地方 能做到吗? |
[1:18:28] | Yeah, I can do that. | 可以 |
[1:18:30] | Good. | 那好 |
[1:18:33] | I told this man to stay where he is and keep his hands in plain sight. | 我让他站着别动 然后把手放在明显处 |
[1:18:36] | This man better be related to you by blood because this is fucking nuts. | 这家伙最好和你有血缘关系 太傻冒了 |
[1:18:41] | I need this favor. | 帮我这个忙 |
[1:18:44] | You can check the guy’s name, his license. | 你们可以去查他的身份证和驾照 |
[1:18:45] | He’s got no priors, no warrants. | 他没有前科 也不是在逃 |
[1:18:48] | I need to let him go with a warning. | 我想给予他一次警告就放他走了 |
[1:18:50] | – What kind of fucking warning? – A harsh warning. | -什么警告 -严重警告 |
[1:18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:03] | You’ve been warned. Do you understand me? Do you understand me! | 你被记警告了 懂吗 |
[1:19:07] | You want something from me? ‘Cause I’m right here. | 你要我怎样 我在这里没犯错 |
[1:19:10] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[1:19:12] | I didn’t ask for your help, did I? | 我可没让你帮我 |
[1:19:16] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:19:22] | Yeah, that I can do. | 那我能做到 |
[1:20:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:20:46] | You embarrass me. | 你让我难堪 |
[1:20:49] | You embarrass yourself. | 也让你自己难堪 |
[1:21:34] | Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回来了 |
[1:21:55] | – What’s up? – Give me my money! | -怎么了 -还我的钱 |
[1:21:57] | – What? What money? – Daddy! | -什么钱 -爸爸 |
[1:22:00] | To pay for my store. Give me my money! | 我店里损失的钱 还我钱 |
[1:22:02] | Honey, stay inside. Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 在里面别出来 |
[1:22:03] | Give me my money! | 还我的钱 |
[1:22:06] | I want my fucking money! Give me that truck! | 该死的我要我的钱 把那车给我 |
[1:22:08] | That’s not my truck! | 那不是我的车 |
[1:22:10] | – Daddy? – Elizabeth! | -爸爸 -伊丽莎白 |
[1:22:12] | Hey, you know what? Hey, I got $50. Here. | 对了 我这里有50块钱 |
[1:22:16] | Fifty dollars? You took everything! | 50块 我要你的所有 |
[1:22:19] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:22:21] | I’m coming, I’m coming! | 来了 来了 |
[1:22:23] | He doesn’t have it. | 他没有 |
[1:22:26] | Hasn’t got what? | 没有什么 |
[1:22:27] | I have it. He doesn’t have the impenetrable cloak! | 爸爸没有斗蓬 我有 |
[1:22:32] | Lara, stay outta the street! | 劳娜 别出去 |
[1:23:02] | – It’s okay, Daddy. – What… What? | -没事了 爸爸 -什么 |
[1:23:06] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[1:23:34] | It’s okay. Daddy’s okay. | 没事了 爸爸没事 |
[1:23:38] | It’s a really good cloak. | 这件斗篷真好 |
[1:25:01] | How’s going? | 怎么样 |
[1:25:29] | I sent her out for groceries, and that was two hours ago, Carol. | 我让她到杂货店买东西已经两个钟头了 卡罗尔 |
[1:25:34] | Well, you are one to talk. | 问你就对了 |
[1:25:36] | You go through, like, six housekeepers a year? | 你一年换六个管家 |
[1:25:40] | I’m not snapping at you! I am angry. | 我没在对你吼叫 我是在生气 |
[1:25:45] | Yes! At them! Yes! | 对 气他们 |
[1:25:47] | At them, the police, at Rick, at Maria, | 对 气警察 气瑞克 气玛莉亚 |
[1:25:51] | at the dry cleaners who destroyed another blouse today, | 气干洗店今天又洗坏一件衬衫 |
[1:25:55] | at the gardener who keeps over-watering the lawn. | 气园丁 他每次都在草坪上浇太多水 |
[1:25:59] | I… | 我… |
[1:26:01] | I just thought that… | 我只是觉得… |
[1:26:04] | Carol, I just thought that I would wake up today… | 卡罗尔 我是想我一大早起来… |
[1:26:08] | and I would feel better, you know? | 就会觉得心情好一点 |
[1:26:11] | But I was still mad. And I realized… | 但我的心情还是很糟糕 我发现… |
[1:26:15] | I realized that it had nothing to do with my car being stolen. | 我才发现… 这和我被抢无关 |
[1:26:21] | I wake up like this every morning! | 我每天醒过来都是这个样子 |
[1:26:25] | I am angry all the time, and I don’t know why. | 我经常生气 但我也不知道为什么 |
[1:26:29] | Carol, I don’t know why! And I… | 卡罗尔 我不知道为什么 我… |
[1:26:34] | Yeah, yeah, call me back. | 好的 那回头再说 |
[1:26:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:28:30] | Really appreciate this. | 非常感谢 |
[1:28:32] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[1:28:40] | So how long you been out there tonight? It’s cold. | 你在外面多久了 很冷吧 |
[1:28:42] | Hour maybe. | 差不多一个小时了吧 |
[1:28:45] | Big surprise, huh? | 感到惊讶吗 |
[1:28:46] | Yeah, this ain’t exactly “pick up a brother” territory. | 是呀 要在这里搭上便车可不容易 |
[1:28:50] | True. | 没错 |
[1:28:52] | So where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[1:28:54] | Anywhere the other side of the hill. | 随便什么地方 过了山就可以了 |
[1:28:57] | I’m goin’ to El Segundo. | 我去埃尔·塞贡多 |
[1:28:58] | El Segundo’s cool. | 埃尔·塞贡多不错 |
[1:29:01] | You’ve been there? | 你去过那儿吗 |
[1:29:02] | Fuck no. | 没有 |
[1:29:10] | That’s some good music. | 音乐很好听 |
[1:29:15] | No, really. I’m startin’ to understand it. | 真的 我开始理解了 |
[1:29:18] | Wrote me a country song myself just yesterday. | 昨天我还为自己写了一首歌 |
[1:29:22] | I’ll bet you did. | 我想你没骗我 |
[1:29:25] | Whatever. | 爱信不信 |
[1:29:41] | So what was goin’ on in the Valley tonight? | 晚上山谷里有什么节目 |
[1:29:44] | Ice-skatin’ | 滑冰 |
[1:29:47] | Ice-skatin’ | 滑冰 |
[1:29:48] | Love the ice-skatin’ | 我喜欢滑冰 |
[1:29:51] | When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a goalie. | 我小时候想当曲棍球守门员 |
[1:29:54] | Come on! | 不会吧 |
[1:29:56] | What, you… you think that’s funny or somethin’ | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[1:29:59] | I think you’re having fun. | 我想你玩得很开心 |
[1:30:02] | Yeah. Whatever. | 是的 马马虎虎 |
[1:30:13] | Something else funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[1:30:15] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:30:19] | Yeah? What’s that? | 什么那么好笑 |
[1:30:21] | People, man. People. | 是人 人很好笑 |
[1:30:24] | People like me. | 象我这样的人 |
[1:30:27] | No, no, no. I’m not laughin’ at you, man. | 不是不是 我不是笑你 |
[1:30:31] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[1:30:32] | Why don’t you laugh outside? | 你下车去笑吧 |
[1:30:34] | Why are you gettin’ all bent outta shape? | 你干嘛对我发脾气 |
[1:30:36] | I’m not gettin’ bent, man. Just pulling over. | 我没发脾气 只是要路边停车 |
[1:30:41] | Come on, man, keep drivin’ I said I’m not laughing at you. | 哥们 继续开车吧 我说了不是笑你 |
[1:30:45] | And I’m not telling you to get the fuck out of my car. | 我不想对你说“滚下我的车” |
[1:30:48] | Why you bein’ a fucking jerk? Just drive the car. | 你这人够奇怪的 继续开你的车吧 |
[1:30:50] | I’ve got a better idea. Get out now. | 我有更好的主意 马上下车 |
[1:30:52] | Fine. You want me to show you? I’ll show you. | 好 你要我给你瞧吗 我就给你瞧 |
[1:30:54] | Get your hands out of your pocket. Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 手拿出来 放在我能看到的地方 |
[1:30:56] | Who the fuck you think you’re talkin’ to? | 你以为你在和谁说话 |
[1:30:57] | Put your hands where I can see! | 手放在我能看到的地方 |
[1:30:58] | You wanna see what’s in my hands? | 你想知道我手里是什么东西吗 |
[1:31:00] | I’ll show you what’s in my fuckin’ hands! | 我就拿给你看 |
[1:31:38] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:32:15] | Thank you, Brother Merle. That was Merle Haggard on KYHA. | 刚才是梅洛海格的歌曲 |
[1:32:20] | The scene of country music here in L.A. | 洛城的乡村音乐电台 |
[1:32:22] | It’s a cold night, and it’s getting colder. | 今晚很冷 而且愈来愈冷 |
[1:32:25] | We’re giving out tickets to the rodeo coming to the Fairplex in Pomona. | 我们要赠送牛仔竞技会的门票 请来电索取 |
[1:32:33] | – Hey, you okay? – I’m freezin’ | -你还好吧 -冻僵了 |
[1:32:36] | Shit. I heard it might snow. | 听说可能要下雪 |
[1:32:39] | – Get outta here. – That’s what I heard. | -少来了 -我听说的 |
[1:32:41] | – You got a smoke? – Nah. I quit. | -抽烟吗 -不抽 戒了 |
[1:32:44] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:32:47] | – What do you got? – Dead kid. | -找到什么了 -一个死了的孩子 |
[1:32:52] | Hey, Bob. | 喂 鲍勃 |
[1:34:22] | Choi Jin Gui! Choi Jin Gui! | 崔真贵 崔真贵 |
[1:34:25] | – Choi Jin Gui! Choi Jin Gui! – Do you speak English? | -崔真贵 崔真贵 -你会说英语吗 |
[1:34:28] | I am speaking English, you stupid cow! | 我在讲英语啊 你这笨蛋 |
[1:34:30] | My husband name Choi Jin Gui! | 我老公的名字叫崔真贵 |
[1:34:34] | – Jin Gui! – Ma’am! | -崔真贵 -女士 |
[1:34:37] | Kim Lee. | 李金利 |
[1:34:45] | I thought you were dead. I called every hospital. | 我以为你死了 我给每家医院我都打电话问过 |
[1:34:49] | It’s okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:34:52] | I went crazy speeding. I drove into car. | 我疯了一般开的很快 撞了前面的车 |
[1:34:55] | My God. Are you okay? | 天呐 你受伤了吗 |
[1:34:57] | I got into big fight with poor woman. | 我跟个穷女人大吵一架 |
[1:35:00] | I called her names. | 我骂她了 |
[1:35:03] | Oh, fine. I die from worry… | 你行 我担心得要死 |
[1:35:05] | and you laugh. | 你还笑 |
[1:35:10] | Thank you for finding me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[1:35:14] | – Will you do something for me? – Anything. | -你愿意为我做点事吗 -愿意 |
[1:35:19] | Go to the locker. | 到柜子那里 |
[1:35:25] | No, next one. | 不是 旁边的那个 |
[1:35:29] | In my wallet, there’s a check. | 在我钱包里有张支票 |
[1:35:33] | Bring it here. | 拿过来 |
[1:35:43] | Oh, I get it. When I said get me a black Lincoln Navigator, | 我让你帮我找辆黑色林肯小货车 |
[1:35:46] | you thought I said get me a white piece of shit panel van. | 你却给我弄来了这辆垃圾的白色货车 |
[1:35:50] | Fine, fine. Just give me whatever for it. | 没关系 值多少就给多少 |
[1:35:53] | You should see this. | 过来看看 |
[1:36:11] | I’ll take the van. | 这车我要了 |
[1:36:13] | They’re chained to the van. | 他们被锁在里面了 |
[1:36:15] | So I’ll take them too. | 我连他们一起要 |
[1:36:18] | You wanna buy these Chinamen? | 你要买下这些中国人 |
[1:36:20] | Don’t be ignorant. They’re Thai or Cambodian. | 别犯傻 他们是泰国人或者是柬埔寨人 |
[1:36:22] | Entirely different kind of chinks. | 一看就知道不一样了 |
[1:36:25] | What the hell are you gonna do with ’em? | 你要对他们做什么 |
[1:36:26] | Sell ’em. What you think? | 卖了 你以为呢 |
[1:36:28] | I’ll give you 500 a piece, and you can keep the van. | 每个算你500块钱 车归你 |
[1:36:50] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:36:57] | No! No! | 不 |
[1:37:16] | This is Dorri. | 我是多丽 |
[1:37:30] | My baby. My poor baby! | 我的孩子 我可怜的孩子 |
[1:37:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:37:39] | I promise you… I promise I’m gonna find out who did this, Mom. | 我发誓 一定要找到凶手 |
[1:37:47] | Oh, I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[1:37:51] | You did. | 是你干的 |
[1:37:54] | I asked you to find your brother, but you were busy. | 我要你去找你弟 结果你天天忙 |
[1:37:59] | We weren’t much good to you anymore, were we? | 我们对你来说已经无关紧要了 对吗 |
[1:38:07] | You got things to do. You go ahead. I’ll sign the papers. | 你忙你的事吧 我签名就可以了 |
[1:38:11] | I wanna stay. | 我要留在这里 |
[1:38:12] | I just wanna wait with my baby. | 我只想在这里等我的孩子 |
[1:38:26] | He came home. | 他回家了 |
[1:38:29] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:38:31] | My little boy. | 我的孩子 |
[1:38:34] | When I was sleepin’, | 我睡着的时候 |
[1:38:36] | he brought me groceries. | 他帮我买了很多吃的 |
[1:38:39] | It’s the last thing he did. | 那是他做的最后一件事 |
[1:39:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:39:29] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[1:39:32] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:39:37] | I shoot a little girl. | 我朝一个小女孩开枪了 |
[1:39:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:41] | No, she’s okay. She’s… | 她没事 |
[1:39:45] | She’s… Here. | 她…她这里中弹 |
[1:39:47] | The gun shoot her, but she’s okay, Dorri. | 子弹打中了她 但她却没事 多丽 |
[1:39:53] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[1:39:57] | She’s my… | 她是我的… |
[1:40:00] | What are you talking about, Daddy? | 爸爸 你在说什么 |
[1:40:06] | My angel. | 我的天使 |
[1:40:10] | My angel! | 我的天使 |
[1:40:14] | She came to protect me. | 她来保护我 |
[1:40:18] | To protect us! | 保护我们 |
[1:40:22] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:40:28] | Take this. Please. | 请拿着这个 |
[1:40:31] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:40:40] | Everything is okay, Dorri. | 没事的 多丽 |
[1:40:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:40:51] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[1:40:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:41:17] | Jean? | 珍 |
[1:41:19] | – Rick? – Yeah. What’s wrong. | -瑞克 -什么事 |
[1:41:22] | I fell down the stairs. | 我摔在楼梯上了 |
[1:41:24] | – Are you all right? – I tried calling you. | -你没事吧 -我给你打过电话 |
[1:41:27] | I couldn’t get through to anyone. Not… | 谁的电话都打不通 |
[1:41:30] | Not Kath, not Marge, not Julie, not… | 凯西 玛吉 朱丽叶 都打不通 |
[1:41:34] | I’m getting in the elevator. I’ll be in my car. I’ll be home in 20 minutes. | 我要进电梯了 二十分钟后到家 |
[1:41:37] | It’s okay. Maria drove me to emergency. It’s just a bad sprain. | 没事了 玛丽亚送我到门诊部 扭伤而已 |
[1:41:40] | Carol was the only one that was home and | 只有卡罗尔在家 |
[1:41:43] | she said she couldn’t come get me because she was getting a massage. | 但她说她来不了 因为她正在做按摩 |
[1:41:46] | That’s because she’s a bitch. | 她是个烂人 |
[1:41:49] | She’s been my friend for ten years. | 都十年老友了 |
[1:41:53] | All right, honey. Feel better. | 好了 宝贝 别伤心 |
[1:41:55] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:41:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:42:02] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:42:36] | Miss Jean. | 珍小姐 |
[1:42:40] | Would you like to sit up? | 想坐起来吗 |
[1:42:48] | Here. | 坐这里 |
[1:42:50] | Good! | 好了 |
[1:43:00] | Do you wanna hear something funny? | 想听听有趣的事吗 |
[1:43:02] | What, Mrs. Jean? | 什么事 珍小姐 |
[1:43:06] | You’re the best friend I’ve got. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:46:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:48:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:48:06] | Everybody out, man. You’re free to go. | 都出来吧 可以走了 |
[1:48:12] | All right, come on. | 好了 出来吧 |
[1:48:15] | Come on now! This is America. Time is money. Chop, chop! | 快点 这里是美国 时间就是金钱 |
[1:48:18] | Come on, you all. | 都快点 |
[1:48:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:49:01] | That’s $40. | 这里是四十美元 |
[1:49:02] | Buy everybody chop suey. You understand? | 给他们每个人做个炒菜 |
[1:49:08] | Dopey fucking Chinaman. | 迟钝的的中国老 |
[1:49:44] | Oh, my God! What the hell is wrong with you? | 天哪 你们怎么搞的 |
[1:49:50] | Uh-uh! Don’t talk to me unless you speak American! | 你不说英语就别跟我说话 |