Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] But it’s your turn.No, I don’t want to. 但是轮到你了。 不,我不想这么做。
[00:07] Shh! 嘘!
[00:09] Avery, I am your mother.Don’t shush me, it’s… Avery,我是你母亲. 别嘘我,这。。。
[00:12] It’s okay.She’s expressing herself. 这没什么. 她只是在表现自己.
[00:14] Shh!Avery, I am your father. 嘘! Avery, 我是你父亲.
[00:17] Guys, don’t wake up stan.I think he’s sick. 各位,别吵醒Stan. 我觉得他病了.
[00:21] He won’t come when I call and all he does is lay around 我叫它的时候 它都不起来 就这么躺在
[00:23] in a pool of his own drool, breathing through his mouth. 自己的口水堆里, 喘着气。
[00:26] Are you describing stan or Tyler? 你是在形容Stan还是Tyler?
[00:28] Stan’s also not eating. Stan也没怎么吃东西。
[00:31] Well, that is not Tyler. 好吧,那肯定就不是在说Tyler了。
[00:32] He’s up in bed right now trying to gnaw through 他正在自己床上,尝试咬穿
[00:34] a package of frozen fish sticks. 一包冰冻的鱼条。
[00:37] I’ve found several diseases that match stan’s symptoms. They’re… 我找到了几种疾病,符合Stan的症状。这些疾病都。。
[00:41] Uh, actually, sweetie, let’s not don’t get into this in front of your mother; 呃,亲爱的,别在你妈妈面前说这些。
[00:45] She’s a bit, let’s say, prone to suggestion. 她有一些,怎么说呢, 容易被别人的说法所引导。
[00:48] I am not. 伦家才没有。
[00:50] Oh, I have seen it happen. 是吗,我可是眼瞧着发生过的。
[00:51] If someone even mentions a sneeze, 如果有人哪怕只是提到打喷嚏,
[00:53] suddenly you have to sneeze. 你就会突然想要打喷嚏。
[00:55] That is not true at all and I resent the accusation. 这完全不是真的,我对你的职责很不爽。
[00:58] ( Sneezes )
[01:01] The room is very dusty. 房子里太多灰尘了。
[01:02] I’m not suggestible, I’m a bad duster. 伦家才不容易受言论影响,只是容易被灰尘影响。
[01:05] I’ve narrowed stan’s diagnosis down to three possibilities. 我把Stan可能得的疾病范围 缩小到了三种。
[01:08] Languortosis is common in Southern California. Languortosis在南加利福尼亚很常见。
[01:12] The primary symptom is lethargy, 最主要的症状是没精打采的。
[01:14] but it also comes with chills and a dry throat. 同时伴随浑身寒冷以及口干舌燥。
[01:16] ( Shivers and coughs ) I’m fine. (―_―)。。。我没事。
[01:22] But stan doesn’t have chills or a dry throat, 但Stan没有发抖,也没有喉咙很干。
[01:25] so I thought it might be droopdacoccus. 所以,我觉得可能是droopdacoccus。
[01:28] “The droops,” as they are called, “发蔫”,就如同名字所说,
[01:30] also give you sharp pain behind the left eye. 伴随左眼后感觉到尖锐的刺痛感。
[01:32] Ow. 嗷。
[01:33] Oh, uh, I think it’s the right eye. 哦。。额。。。我想应该是右眼。
[01:35] Ow. 嗷。
[01:36] Oh, I guess it could be either eye. 哦,也许是其中一只眼。
[01:38] Or it could be both. 或者。。。两只眼都感觉到。。
[01:39] Oh! 擦!
[01:42] But I don’t think stan has that, 但我认为Stan也不是得了这个,
[01:44] so the other possibility would be k-9-fatigation. 所以,剩下的选择就是k-9-fatigation。
[01:48] It makes you tired, but it also comes with a terrible itch. 你会感觉到很累,浑身都非常痒。
[01:52] Mom, are you okay? 娘,你还好么?
[01:54] I’m fine. I’m not experiencing any symptoms. I’m fine. 我没事。伦家才没有经历什么症状, 伦家很好
[01:59] I really think we should call the vet, though. 我觉得我们该叫兽医来看看。
[02:01] Yes, go call the vet. 对,叫兽医。
[02:02] Oh! 嗷!
[02:05] Fine. Finer than fine. This sweater is wool. 我很好,非常好。 毛衣是羊毛的,太痒了。
[02:07] It’s cotton. It’s wool! 这是棉的。 羊毛!
[02:29] I know that there’s something wrong with stan! 我觉得Stan肯定生病了!
[02:32] That vet doesn’t know what she’s talking about! 那个兽医绝对是砖家!
[02:34] Her wall is lined with diplomas. 她墙上可挂满了证书。
[02:36] So is yours! 你不也是?!
[02:38] I’m sorry. 对不起。。。
[02:40] I just know my dog, 我了解我的狗,
[02:40] and I know that there’s something going on. 它绝对生病了。
[02:43] Well, the doctor did mention depression. 好吧,那个兽医的确提到过它很抑郁。
[02:44] We should consider it. 我们应该考虑考虑这个原因。
[02:46] ( Whimpering ) (啜泣)
[02:48] Aw. Look at him. 嗷。。。瞧瞧这小家伙。
[02:50] He certainly looks depressed. It’s so sad. 他看起来太抑郁了。 好可怜。
[02:54] ( Sighs ) (又来。。)
[02:57] That’s sad, too, but for a different reason. 她也很伤心。 因为什么,大家明白的。
[03:01] Well, stan has been doing things Stan正在做一些
[03:03] that depressed dogs do, like peeing in the house. 抑郁的狗才做的事。 比如,在房子里尿尿。
[03:07] I’m gonna take my large water bottle and go lie down. 我要带着我的大号水杯, 然后躺着不动。
[03:12] I better keep an eye on her. 我最好盯着她点。。
[03:16] I’m really worried about stan. 我很担心Stan。
[03:18] A little worried about mom, but really worried about stan. 有一点担心妈妈, 但非常担心Stan。
[03:21] He’ll be fine. Mom and dad don’t seem that worried. 他会没事的。爸妈不怎么担心。
[03:25] Yeah, because they don’t even know how bad it is. 对啊,因为他们完全不知道情况有多遭。
[03:28] We can’t even tell them the worst part… 我们还没告诉他们最糟糕的部分。。
[03:30] That stan has stopped talking! Stan不说话了!
[03:33] Are we sure he ever talked? 我们能确定他真的说过话?
[03:34] I’ve been told I have a very active imagination. 别人都说我想象力极其丰富。
[03:37] But I don’t. Every night I have the same exact dream. 但是我想象力不丰富。 我每晚都做着同样一个梦。
[03:41] A little old Russian woman yells at me to eat my soup. 一个瘦小的俄罗斯老女人 冲着我大声嚷嚷,要我喝了我汤。
[03:44] That’s probably my fault. 这大概是我的错。。
[03:45] Every night I come into your room and say, 每晚我都会到你房间大叫,
[03:47] ( Russian accent ) “Eat your soup! Eat your soup!” “喝了你的汤!喝了你的汤!”
[03:50] Why would you do that? 你干嘛这么做?
[03:52] Told you, I have a very active imagination. 我说过了,我有很强的想象力。
[03:56] Guys, forget the soup. We need to focus on stan. 各位,别管汤不汤了。 想想Stan。
[04:00] And I’m going to get to the bottom of this. 我要弄清楚到底什么情况。
[04:03] Hey, we love you more than anything and we’re really worried. 嘿,我们爱你超过一切, 我们很担心你。
[04:07] Please, talk to us. 帮帮忙,说话啊。
[04:08] What’s wrong, buddy? 伙计,到底怎么了。
[04:10] Maybe he can’t hear us. 也许他听不到我们说话。
[04:12] What’s wrong, buddy?! 伙计,到底怎么了?!
[04:15] Works with grandpa. 这对祖父起效了。
[04:26] I don’t understand. Why would stan stop talking? 我想不明白。 为什么Stan不说话了?
[04:29] Maybe he stopped talking when he started getting depressed. 也许他一抑郁就不说话了。
[04:32] Everybody concentrate. When did this all begin? 大家注意。 这事儿是什么时候开始的?
[04:34] Well, when we all moved in together, 当我们搬到一块儿住,
[04:36] mom and dad thought a dog would help us bond. 爸妈认为养一只狗能拉近我们的关系。
[04:40] No, do you remember when stan started acting strange? 不是这个,你还记得Stan什么时候开始表现得诡异的?
[04:43] Oh, that! 哦!这个啊!
[04:44] Yeah, last Tuesday at twelve after four. 上周二,4点12分的时候。
[04:47] I just had the world’s greatest day working at the food truck. 我刚在快餐车过完了 世界上最美妙的一天
[04:50] You met a girl? Better! 你遇到了一个女孩? 比这更好!
[04:53] You met a girl with feet made of bacon? 你遇到了一个双脚是培根的女孩?
[04:54] I thought bacon foot was just a legend! 我以为培根脚只是传说!
[04:57] There is no bacon foot. 没有培根脚。
[04:58] Please don’t tell me there’s no ham-squatch. 你别说也没有汉堡味的野人。。
[05:00] I had a great day ’cause I got mom to hire 我读过了最美妙的一天, 因为我让妈妈包下了
[05:03] the food truck to cater Chloe’s birthday party! 快餐车来迎接Chloe的生日派对!
[05:06] Thirty kids eating tacos! 三十个孩子一起吃玉米面豆卷!
[05:08] Oh, there’s gonna be loose meat all over the floor! 哦~~地上肯定掉满了肉!
[05:12] You know, I’m pretty good at this food truck thing. 你知道么,我对这个还是挺在行的嘛。
[05:14] Hey, one day, I’ll have my own truck 有一天,我会拥有自己的快餐车,
[05:17] and I’ll drive around the country 然后我要周游全国
[05:18] and never look back! 再也不走回头路!
[05:20] Except for when I’m backing out of a space, 除了当我重新离开某个地方,
[05:22] or backing into a space, or changing lanes. 或者重新去某个地方,或者换条路开的时候。(这句怎么不太懂呢。。。。)
[05:24] I’m a free spirit but a responsible driver. 我是自由的灵魂,同时也是尽职的司机。
[05:28] Don’t worry. 别担心。
[05:30] I’ve not forgotten my best friend in the whole world! 我绝不会忘了这世界上我最要好的朋友!
[05:33] Leftovers! 剩饭!
[05:35] ( Chuckles ) It’s your favorite! 你最喜欢的!
[05:38] Grill scrapings and fryer gristle. 烧烤碎屑和油炸软骨。
[05:41] And something that looks like a beak. 还有一些像鸟嘴的东西。
[05:45] No, thanks. 算了。。谢了。
[05:47] Oh, come on. You’re always hungry. 来嘛来嘛,你总是很饿。
[05:48] It’s good. Look how good it is. 很美味哦,超美味哦~
[05:51] It’s so good! ( Barks ) 多么美味啊!
[05:57] There’s something wrong with stan. Stan有些不对劲。
[05:59] Really? With stan? 是吗?Stan?
[06:04] I want grill scrapings and fryer gristle and something that looks like a beak! 我想要烧烤碎屑、油炸软骨 和那些看起来像鸟嘴的东西!
[06:10] That wasn’t the point of the story. 这不是重点。
[06:12] It was one of the points. 这是重点之一。
[06:14] Why wouldn’t he eat? That’s not like him. 他为啥不吃? 这不像他。
[06:17] I remember when I first noticed something strange. 我记得我第一次感到事情有些不对劲的时候。
[06:20] I was in the family room… 我在家庭活动室里。。。
[06:25] Oh, hey, dad. What’s up? 噢,嘿,老爹,在干啥样?(什么在上面)
[06:28] Apparently you. 明显是你。
[06:30] Are those stilts? What are you doing? 这是高跷? 你在干吗?
[06:32] Just, uh, stretching my legs. 只是。。额。。伸展一下我的腿。
[06:36] ( Laughs ) Classic stilt-walker joke. 经典的高跷笑话。
[06:39] Sweetheart, if this is about wanting to join the basketball team, 亲爱的,如果这是因为你想加入篮球队,
[06:42] you may grab a lot of rebounds 你也许可以抢到好多篮板,
[06:44] but you are never gonna get back on d. 但你永远不可能回到……&*(什么意思。。。)。
[06:46] I’m researching colleges. 我在重新挑选大学。
[06:49] And yes, I know I’m only in sixth grade, 对,我知道,我才六年级,
[06:52] but I plan on skipping ninth and tenth. 但我准备跳过九和十年级。
[06:55] By stepping over them? 通过踏过他们的头顶?
[06:57] The colleges want extracurricular activities that are, well, unique. 大学需要一些独特的课外活动。
[07:02] Between classes, cheerleading, and your volunteer work, 算上你现在的课程,拉拉队领队 以及志愿者工作,
[07:04] don’t you think you have enough balls in the air? 你不觉得你的事儿太多了么(有太多球在空中)?
[07:06] Well, actually, that’s my big finish. 实际上,这是我表演的压轴戏。
[07:09] Oh.
[07:10] You know, I could do this for Chloe’s birthday party if you want. 你知道么,如果你愿意, 我可以在Chloe的生日派对上表演。
[07:13] Oh, that sounds like fun. 哦,这听起来很有意思。
[07:14] You know, while you’re up there, can you grab that old balloon? 乘着你正在上面,能把那个老气球拿下来么?
[07:16] Oh, yeah. 哦,好的。
[07:21] “Happy ninth birthday, ty ty”? “九岁生日快乐,小泰泰”?
[07:23] Oh, yay! You found my balloon! 哦,耶!你找到了我的气球!
[07:28] My biggest fear is he’ll have the same reaction to the balloon that says, “happy fortieth.” 我最怕的就是他看到写着“四十岁快乐” 的气球的时候还是同样的反应。
[07:36] Stan! What are you doing to my college catalogs?! Stan!你对我的大学目录册作了什么?!
[07:39] Eating them.It’s gonna take you years to get through college. 吃了他们。你需要花费好几年才能通过大学。
[07:42] In a couple hours, I’m gonna go out to the backyard and pass all these courses. 几小时以后,我就可以去后院,把所有课程都通过。
[07:48] You’re doing circus tricks at my party? 你会在我的派对上表演马戏团杂耍?
[07:50] That wasn’t the point of the story. 这不是重点。
[07:52] It was one of the points. 这是重点之一。
[07:55] You know, stan was chewing those college catalogs like he was mad at them. 你看。Stan咬那些大学目录册 就好像和他们有仇一样。
[07:58] At least he was still talking. 起码他还在说话。
[08:00] Yes, he was, ty ty. Good point. 对,没错,小泰泰,说的对。
[08:04] I can tell you when I first noticed he was depressed. 我第一次注意到他抑郁的时候。
[08:06] I remember it like it was yesterday. 就好像这发生在昨天。
[08:08] When was it? 什么时候?
[08:09] Yesterday. 昨天
[08:11] Why’d you want to talk to me? Am I in trouble? 为什么要和我谈谈? 我惹什么麻烦了吗?
[08:14] Why would you be in trouble? 为什么你会惹麻烦?
[08:15] If you don’t know, I don’t know. Tyler did it. 如果你不知道, 我也不知道,Tyler干的。
[08:17] Nothing. I love you. Fine, stop grilling me! 没什么,我爱你。 好吧,别再拷问我了!
[08:20] I have shrimp in my pocket! 我口袋里有虾!
[08:25] Okay, well, we’ll deal with the pocket shrimp later. 好吧,我们等会儿再来讨论 你口袋里的虾的问题。
[08:28] First, Chloe, 首先,Chole,
[08:30] we wanted to talk to you about your very, very, very special seventh birthday party. 我们想和你讨论关于你的 非常非常非常特殊的七岁生日派对。
[08:36] Yes, we’ve been discussing it quite a bit 对,我们已经讨论了好一会儿了。
[08:37] and apparently seven is a really, really big deal… 而且,显而易见的,七岁,非常重要。
[08:40] My parents forgot my seventh birthday. I was devastated. 我父母忘了我的七岁生日, 我从此一蹶不振。
[08:44] Yes. They went fishing, they left you at grandma’s, 对,他们去钓鱼了 把你留在了奶奶家,
[08:47] grandma made you put lotion on her back. 奶奶让你帮她在背上抹护肤液。
[08:50] They brought me back a trout. I named him Leo. 他们回来带个我一条鲑鳟鱼。 我叫它Leo。
[08:54] They made me eat him. 他们逼我吃了它。
[08:58] Bennett, the party? Bennett,生日派对?
[08:59] It wasn’t really a party, 这实际上也算不上一个派对,
[09:00] more a small gathering to celebrate Leo’s life. 更像一个小型的聚会,庆祝Leo的生命。
[09:05] Chloe’s party! Chloe的派对!
[09:07] Right, right. 哦对,对!
[09:09] Um, Chloe, we want to know 额,Chloe,我们想知道
[09:11] what the party of your dreams might be. 你梦想中的派对是什么样的
[09:13] Well, I haven’t really thought about it. 嗯,好吧,我没有仔细想过这个问题。
[09:15] But I’d like a mermaid party with space creatures, 我想要一个美人鱼派对, 还有各种太空生物,
[09:17] a bouncy house, zoo animals, and… no boys. 一个有弹性的房子,动物园里的动物, 并且。。。不要男孩。
[09:22] Honey, that’s awfully extravagant. 亲爱的,这太过分了。
[09:24] Leo would have liked it. Leo本会喜欢这个的。
[09:28] Are you ever gonna get to the stan part? 你还会说到关于Stan的那部分么?
[09:29] The what? Oh, right. 什么?哦。。对。
[09:33] I could probably get them to throw in a petting zoo for my party. 我应该叫他们弄一些动物园宠物来的。
[09:36] You wanna Chase around some goats? 你想要追着山羊跑么?
[09:40] Maybe some geese? 或者鹅?
[09:41] If you bark, they’ll honk. 如果你叫的话,他们也会叫的。
[09:43] But don’t honk… they’ll kill you. 但是别学他们叫 他们会杀了你的。
[09:45] ( Laughs )
[09:47] I was just kidding, stan. 我只是在开玩笑,Stan。
[09:50] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[09:54] Why aren’t you talking? 你怎么不说话?
[09:55] Stan can’t talk. Stan can’t talk! Stan不能说话了, Stan不能说话了!
[09:59] Stan can’t talk! Stan不能说话了!
[10:01] What? Stan can’t talk! 什么? Stan不能说话了!
[10:03] Well, of course he can’t, sweetheart. 它当然不能说话了,亲爱的。
[10:05] I thought Leo could talk. 我就以为Leo能说话。
[10:08] But when he told me to loosen the screws on grandma’s Walker, 但是当他叫我去 卸下奶奶随声听上的螺丝的时候
[10:11] I knew it was just in my head. 我就知道其实这是我想像出来的。
[10:14] I know what’s going on with stan! 我知道Stan怎么了!
[10:16] Think about it. 仔细想想。
[10:17] What’s one common thread running through 这几个故事里唯一
[10:19] all of the stories when we were with stan? 的共同点是什么?
[10:21] All of us mentioned Chloe’s birthday party. 我们全都提到了Chloe的生日派对。
[10:24] He stopped talking the third time he heard about it. 他第三次听到的时候,就开始不说话了。
[10:27] It’s not my fault for being born. 我出生又不是我的错。
[10:29] I don’t think. How does that work? 我觉得不是,这怎么会有关系?
[10:33] No, no, stan is upset because we all have birthdays and he doesn’t. 不不,Stan伤心是因为 我们都有生日而他没有
[10:38] He’s a rescue. No one knows when he was born. 他是被救回去的。 没人知道他的生日。
[10:40] Therefore, there’s only one way to pull him out of his funk. 所以,只有一个办法能拯救他。
[10:44] ( Russian accent ) Bring him soup! 带给他汤!
[10:48] Uh, no. But I do have a plan. 当然不是。但是我的确有个计划。
[10:52] All: Surprise! Happy Birthday! 吃惊吧! 生日快乐!
[10:56] ( All cheer )
[11:09] Wait, stan, come back, okay? Today’s your new birthday! 等等,Stan,回来啊, 今天是你的新生日!
[11:13] Yeah, we found out that’s why you’re depressed, 对啊,我们找到了你抑郁的原因,
[11:15] so we’re throwing you a party! 所以我们给你办了个派对!
[11:17] All: Whoo!
[11:19] We made liver cake with beef intestines. 我们用牛肠做了肝蛋糕。
[11:23] Oh, that’s what the chewy part was. 哦,这就是嚼嚼派对啊。
[11:26] Stan, we threw you this party. Have some fun! Stan,我们为你办了这个派对。 好好玩嘛。
[11:30] Ooh! You know what’s always fun? Playing fetch. 哦!你知道玩什么是最开心的吗? 我丢你捡!
[11:33] You gonna get it?! You gonna get it?! 你能捡回来吗?! 你能捡回来吗?!
[11:35] Go get it! Go! 去吧! 冲啊!
[11:36] Ball! 球!
[11:39] ( Horn honks )
[11:41] Chloe, look out! Chloe,当心!
[11:42] Chloe, are you okay? You all right? Chloe,你没事吧? 你还好吧?
[11:44] You gotta be careful! 你要当心点!
[11:46] ( All gasp )
[11:47] Stan, you talked! Stan,你说话了!
[11:48] So? 然后?
[11:50] So why haven’t you been talking? 为啥之前你都不说话啊?
[11:51] What’s the point? 重点是?
[11:53] What do you mean, what’s the point? 你在说神马?什么重点?
[11:55] Look, the party’s nice and all, but that’s not what has me down. 派对很棒,但这不是我失落的原因。
[11:58] I heard you guys talking. You’re all gonna leave me. 我听到你们的讨论。 你们都会离我而去的。
[12:02] No, we’re not. 不,我们不会的。
[12:04] You’re going to college. 你会去大学。
[12:06] Tyler, you’re gonna get a food truck Tyler,你会得到自己的快餐车
[12:07] and drive all over the country. 周游全国。
[12:09] And Chloe, you’re another year older Chloe,你会越来越老
[12:11] and practically have one foot in the grave. 最终会有一只脚踏入坟墓。
[12:14] What?! 什么?!
[12:15] I meant “one foot out the door.” 我的意思是 “一只脚跨出门。”
[12:17] Cut me some slack, I’m bummed out and bad with idioms. 原谅我吧,我有些沮丧, 而且我不怎么会用俗语。
[12:22] Look, stan, we’re not leaving for a long, long time. 听着,Stan,我们还有很久不会离开你。
[12:27] But it’s going to happen. 但这最终还是要发生的。
[12:30] So what’s the point? 所以还有什么用呢?
[12:37] ( Sighs ) We’ve got to get him some help. 我们得给他一些帮助。
[12:39] Him? I got one foot in the grave! 他?我都有一只脚在坟墓里了!
[12:45] Patient w continues to take his obsession with star wars to an unhealthy level. 病人w仍然对“star wars”着迷到“不健康的程度”。
[12:50] Today, all he would talk about was using “the force.” 今天,他讨论的全是使用“原力”。
[12:54] It would be really cool if that worked. 如果这成功的话,倒是很酷。
[13:01] Oh! 奥!
[13:04] Dad? 爹?
[13:05] You will knock before entering this room. 你进来之前会先敲门的。
[13:07] Your jedi mind tricks will not work on me! 你的绝地力量影响不到我的!
[13:12] Oh, well, how cool are you? 奥,挺酷嘛你。
[13:13] Not very. 也不算酷吧。
[13:16] Um, dad, 额,爹,
[13:16] can I ask you a psychological question? 我能问你一个心理方面的问题么?
[13:20] You can ask me anything. Are you having a problem? 你可以问我一切事情。 你是遇到什么难处了么?
[13:22] Uh, no, not really. 额,也不算吧。
[13:24] But I have this friend, um, and he’s kind of depressed. 我有一个朋友, 额,他有点抑郁。
[13:27] He just realized that life is always changing. 他意识到生活总是在改变。
[13:29] He? He? What “he” is this? Is this someone from school? 他?他?为什么是“他”? 他是学校里的某人吗?
[13:33] Oh, it’s just a funny, sarcastic guy 只是个可笑的家伙
[13:35] that I play with at the park sometimes. 我有时候会和他一起在公园里玩。
[13:37] What?! How old is this guy? 什么?这家伙多大了?
[13:39] Well, uh, nobody really knows his real birthday. 嗯,实际上,没有人确切的知道他的生日。
[13:42] He maybe only be four or five. 他可能大约四到五岁。
[13:44] And he’s hanging out in the park by himself? 他自己一个人到公园里去?
[13:46] Well, not exactly by himself. 嗯,也不是完全他自己一个人吧。
[13:48] I take him there. And he’s more like 28. 我带他过去的。 他其实更像是有28了。
[13:50] What?! You have a male friend who’s 28?! 什么?!你有个男性朋友,28了?!
[13:55] Wait a second. I know what’s going on here. 等一下,我明白你的意思了。
[13:59] I doubt it. 我表示怀疑。
[14:01] There is no strange friend from the park, is there? 根本没有什么奇怪的朋友在公园里是不是?
[14:04] This is about you. 这事关于你自己 对不对。
[14:06] Wow, you are really good. 哇哦。你真棒。
[14:10] Well, I couldn’t put it on a bus bench if it wasn’t true. 那是,要不是我真的很棒, 我也不会在车站椅子上这么炫耀了。
[14:18] So, tell me what’s going on. 那么,告诉我发生了什么。
[14:20] I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like this, 我不知道你有没有这种感觉,
[14:22] but the other day I woke up and it just hit me: 但是有一天我醒来,突然就意识到:
[14:26] Everyone grows up. 所有人都会长大。
[14:27] Okay. 嗯。
[14:29] And they move away. Forever. 然后他们会离开,永远的。
[14:32] And that means that someday, someday pretty soon, 这就意味着,有一天, 而且这天很快就会到来,
[14:38] our family won’t be together anymore. 我们的家庭,不会再在一起。
[14:41] ( Choked up ) And I love our family. I don’t want it to end. 我很爱大家,我不想这种生活结束。
[14:45] ( Choked up ) I don’t want it to end either. 我也不想。
[14:49] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢。
[14:50] ( Sniffles )
[14:52] It just goes so fast, you know? 这实在过的太快了,你知道么?
[14:54] I mean, how do we stop this from happening? 我是说,我们该怎么组织这一切发生呢?
[14:57] How do we deal with our feelings? 我们该怎么处理我们的感情呢?
[14:59] Dad, you don’t want to have to change your bus bench ad. 爹,你不想更换你的长椅上的广告吧?
[15:06] Okay, what we are feeling… 好吧,我们所感觉到的。。。
[15:08] What you are feeling… is natural. “你”所感觉到的。。。是很正常的。
[15:11] Especially if you spend all your time dwelling on the future. 尤其是当你花了你所有的时间来勾画未来。
[15:14] But I know how to make it better. 但是 我知道怎么可以好受一些。
[15:18] How? 怎么样?
[15:19] Live your life in the present. 活在当下。
[15:22] See, the present is a gift. 你看啊,现在,是一个礼物。
[15:24] Enjoy what you have now and, well, by the time 享受你现在所拥有的一切,
[15:27] the future comes, you’ll be ready for it. 当未来来临的时候,你就已经准备好了。
[15:31] But what if you’re not? 但是,如果那时候还没有准备好呢?
[15:33] ( Chuckles ) Somehow, honey, you always are. 不知道为啥,亲爱的,你总会准备好的。
[15:37] Thanks, dad. 谢谢,爹。
[15:40] Hey, you wanna help me open the door? 嘿,想帮我一起开门么?
[15:43] Yes, I do. 好啊。
[15:44] ( Chuckles )
[15:49] I thought you might want a snack. 我觉得你或许需要一些点心。
[15:51] I did want a snack. 我确实想要一些。
[15:57] Hey, I’ve been doing some research on your hypochondria, 嘿,我对你的症状做了一些研究,
[16:00] you know how you’re so susceptible to symptoms, 就是你为什么那么容易受到影响,
[16:02] and I came across this rare form called “nurture-omania.” 然后我看到了这个罕见的论坛“养育狂热症”
[16:06] Oh, my gosh, I might be a nurture-omaniac. 我勒个去, 我可能是养育狂热者。
[16:10] What is it? 这是什么?
[16:10] Well, uh, it says it’s where a spouse 这上面说,就是一个妻子
[16:13] becomes obsessed with taking care 变得对照顾丈夫的一切需求
[16:15] of their partner’s every need. 而着迷。
[16:18] Very funny, Bennett. “Nurture-omania.” 很有趣,Bennett。 “养育狂热症”
[16:24] Oh, I really want to rub your back right now 哦,我现在很想给你挠挠背
[16:26] and make you a frittata, but I am not going to. 再给你做个菜肉馅煎蛋饼 但我就不去。
[16:29] I was thinking about my party. 我在想我的派对。
[16:31] Oh, good, because everything is booked: 太好了,因为所有一切都预订好了:
[16:33] The mermaid, the space creatures, 美人鱼,外太空生物,
[16:35] the bouncy house, the zoo animals, and no boys. 弹弹屋, 动物园的动物,并且,没有男孩子。
[16:38] I changed my mind. 我改变主意了。
[16:40] What?! 什么?!
[16:41] Don’t cancel the bouncy house! 别取消掉弹弹屋!
[16:43] We paid for an extra hour for adult bouncy time. 我们还预定了一个小时的大人弹弹屋时间。
[16:46] I was gonna try a flip. 我还想尝试一下快速翻转的。
[16:49] I wanna do a fashion party. 我想要一个时尚派对。
[16:50] No, no, no. It’s too late. We are not changing everything. 不不不,太迟了。 我们不会改变任何东西的。
[16:54] Maybe we should just give it to her, hon. 也许我们还是满足她吧,亲爱的。
[16:56] I mean, the kids are here for such a short time, 我是说,孩子们只能在这儿很短的一段时间,
[16:59] then they grow up and move away. 然后他们马上就会长大,离开。
[17:01] It’s true. I’ve got one foot in the grave. 这倒是真的。 我都一只脚踏进坟墓了。
[17:04] ( Choked up ) Soon, we’re never gonna see ’em again. 很快,我们就会再难见到他们。
[17:09] Will you hand me a tissue? 你能帮我拿张纸巾么?
[17:11] No, I will not. I will not nurture you in any way. 伦家才不要,才不会服务你。
[17:15] ( Sighs )
[17:17] How do you want your frittata? 你想要加些什么在你的菜肉馅煎蛋饼里?
[17:22] Stan? Stan? I know you’re under there. Stan?Stan? 我知道你在下面。
[17:24] I can see your tail. 我能看见你的尾巴。
[17:28] Look, I’ve got great news! 听着,我有好消息!
[17:30] I’ve figured out what’s going on with you! 我知道你身上发生什么了!
[17:32] I know what’ll get you out from under the bed. 我知道有什么能把你吸引出来的。
[17:36] I know you want to lick ’em! 我知道你想舔他们!
[17:39] I wore thick wool socks and shoes that don’t breathe. 我穿了厚羊毛袜,还有不透气的鞋子。
[17:43] This little Piggy is very salty. 这只小猪猪很咸哦。
[17:46] ( Sighs )
[17:48] Stan, I talked to dad Stan,我和爹聊过了
[17:49] and I know how to snap you out of this. 我知道怎么让你好受一些。
[17:51] Yes, you’re right; We’re all gonna grow up. 对,你说的没错,我们都会长大的。
[17:54] But the present is a gift. 但是现在是个上天的礼物。
[17:56] And if we spend all of our time worrying about the future, 如果我们花费所有时间来担忧未来,
[17:59] we’ll miss everything great about life right now: 那我们就会浪费现在这些大好时光。
[18:02] Like taking walks together, 比如一起散步,
[18:04] and throwing balls around in the park, 在公园里丢球玩,
[18:08] and licking between my toes. 舔舔我的脚趾。
[18:11] I don’t want to get attached to your toes 我不想迷上你的脚趾
[18:11] when they’re just gonna go off to college someday without me. 他们会跟着你上大学,远离我。
[18:15] But they haven’t yet. 但是他们现在还没有。
[18:15] And I hear between the big toe and the second toe, 我听说,在大脚趾和二脚趾之间,
[18:20] they’re thinking about taking a gap year. 他们在考虑休学一年。
[18:23] Do you really think that joke is gonna get me out of here? 你真的认为这个笑话可以让我出来?
[18:27] Ooh! I can put some peanut butter on them. 噢!我可以放一些花生酱在上面。
[18:38] Come on, if my peanut butter toes and what dad said 别这样嘛,如果我的花生酱脚趾
[18:42] can’t snap you out of this, well, then that’s it. 和爹地说的都不能让你开心起来, 那我也没办法了。
[18:46] I’m really worried, stan. I don’t have any more ideas. 我真的很担心,Stan。 我没有别的主意了。
[18:50] Ooh, peanut butter! My favorite! 哇哦,花生酱的! 我最爱!
[18:53] Maybe I’ll just take that. 也许我该直接拿了。
[18:55] Tyler, you don’t want to do that. Tyler,你不会想这么做的。
[18:57] Who’s gonna stop me? 谁能阻止我呢?
[18:57] I guess no one. 我想。。没有人吧。
[19:05] Unbelievable… after mermaids and space creatures 不可思议。。。在美人鱼和 外太空生物以及公主之后
[19:08] and princesses, this is what she picked. 她居然选择了这个。
[19:09] You gotta admit, a chloe-themed party is very original. 你必须承认,一个Chloe主题派对是非常原始的(怎么翻译会更好?)。
[19:13] All: Happy Birthday! 生日快乐!
[19:16] What was I thinking? This is freaky! 我在想什么? 太可怕了!
[19:20] What’s freaky? 什么太可怕了?
[19:24] First, I will amaze you… 首先,带给你们。。。
[19:26] ( All gasp )
[19:27] With contortions taught to me by… 超级弯曲柔术,我从一系列
[19:29] A series of five-minute online videos. 网上的五分钟教学视频里学来的。
[19:34] Don’t get bent out of shape. 别弯的太过了。
[19:35] ( Laughs ) Classic contortionist joke. 经典的柔术笑话。
[19:40] Hey, my feet still smell like peanut butter. 我的脚闻起来还是有股花生酱味道。
[19:43] Sweetie, I think you’re scaring the guests. 亲爱的,我觉得你吓坏客人了。
[19:47] Oh, then they’re gonna love it when my tibia snaps. 当我胫骨断裂的时候,他们会喜欢的。
[19:49] I’m stuck. Can you help me out of this? 我卡住了。帮帮我?
[19:52] Oh, yeah. 当然。
[19:57] I’ll be right back! 马上回来!
[20:01] Hey, you missed my big finish. 嘿,你错过了我的压轴戏。
[20:03] It took dad and three Chloes to get me unfolded. 爹和三个“Chloe”一起才把我解开。
[20:07] Why aren’t you at your party? 你怎么不在我的派对上?
[20:09] All those Chloes are freaking me out. 这些Chloe们让我抓狂。
[20:11] But I thought a Chloe party was what you wanted. 但我以为一个Chloe主题派对是你想要的啊。
[20:13] It was a good idea in my head, 在我脑子里,这是个好主意,
[20:15] but now it feels like everyone is making fun of me. 但是现在就好像所有人都在嘲笑我。
[20:18] Oh, good, they got you unfolded. 哦,不错啊,他们把你解开了。
[20:22] I thought I was gonna have to become a service dog. 我还以为我要成为一只助残狗了。
[20:26] What’s wrong with the birthday girl? 生日主角怎么了?
[20:28] She doesn’t like her party. 她不喜欢她的派对。
[20:30] What? You don’t wanna miss your seventh birthday. 什么?你才不会想要错过自己的七岁生日呢。
[20:33] You only turn seven once. 你只会有一次七岁。
[20:35] Maybe you should try to enjoy it, 也许你该好好享受,
[20:37] because once it’s gone, it’s… 因为,一旦结束了,就。。。
[20:39] Once it’s gone, what? 就怎么?
[20:41] Once it’s gone, you never get it back again. 一旦结束了,就再也回不来了。
[20:44] You never get this day back again. 你永远回不到过去的日子。
[20:47] I don’t want this day back again. 我再也不想回到这天。
[20:49] Quiet. We’re onto something else. 安静。 我们在说别的。
[20:53] If I spend all my time worrying about the future, 如果我花所有时间都在忧虑未来,
[20:56] I’ll miss everything great about life right now. 我会失去现在的一切美好。
[20:58] That’s exactly what I said to you. 这就是我跟你说的嘛。
[21:00] No, I’m pretty sure I came up with that on my own. 才不是,我确信这是我自己想出来的。
[21:02] The thing is, before I came to this family, 事实上,在我来这儿之前,
[21:05] I never got sad like this because I never had so much to lose. 我从来不会那么伤心,因为 我从来没什么可以值得失去的。
[21:10] Well, that’s the price you pay for having people in your life that you love so much. 这就是要要付出的代价, 为了你所爱的那些人。
[21:15] Then it’s totally worth it. 这一切都是值得的。
[21:19] Oh, my one regret is that I didn’t lick your toes 我唯一后悔的事没有舔你的脚趾
[21:21] after you smeared that peanut butter toast on them. 尤其是在你把那个花生酱吐司抹上去之后。
[21:24] That’s not the peanut butter toast I ate, is it? 那不是我吃的那个花生酱吐司吧?!
[21:28] You said I couldn’t stop you. 你说的我没法阻止你。。。
[21:30] I don’t know what’s more disturbing… 我不知道哪件事令我更困惑。。。
[21:31] The fact that I ate it, or the fact that I liked it! 是我吃了它的事实。。。还是我居然喜欢吃的事实!
[21:36] Hey, what about my stinky birthday? 嘿,我这恶心的生日该怎么办?
[21:38] I have an idea. 我有个主意。
[21:39] Okay! He’s a good boy! 哇哦哇哦,他是个好小伙!
[21:42] So, I learned to stop worrying and enjoy the present. 所以,我学会了停止忧虑,享受当下。
[21:46] I even invented a little saying to remember that: 我甚至发明了一个说法来记住这个:
[21:48] The present is a gift. 现在是一个礼物。
[21:51] I’m pretty sure i came up with that. 我很确信是我自己想出来的。
[21:54] Anyway, i decided it was time 无论如何,我决定,
[21:56] to have a birthday party for myself. 我该要一个自己的生日派对了。
[21:58] I just wish I’d come up with a different theme. 我只希望自己能够想到一个别的主题。
[22:02] Chloe was right. Chloe是对的。
[22:03] It totally freaked me out. 这让我毛骨悚然。
[22:08] That was quite a party. 好一个派对啊。
[22:10] I’m gonna take Chloe upstairs and put her to bed. 我带Chloe上楼睡觉去。
[22:13] I just tucked Chloe in on the couch. 我刚把Chloe塞进沙发。
[22:17] Chloe conked out at the park. I’m taking her up to bed. Chloe在公园里睡着了,我带她上床去。
[22:20] Both: Chloe! Chloe!
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme