Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] My slipper! 我的脱鞋
[00:10] Stan! 斯坦
[00:13] At least he didn’t touch this one. 好歹这只还没遭毒害
[00:15] Hey, I was looking for that! 嘿 我正要找它呢
[00:19] What do you have against me?! 你跟我有仇吗
[00:21] “Top ten things I have against Ellen.” 跟艾伦结下的十大仇恨
[00:25] Number ten: she hates dogs. 第十条 她恨狗狗
[00:29] That’s also reasons one through nine. 以下九条均同上
[00:33] This is my third slipper in a month. 这已经是我这月的第三双了
[00:35] Why does he only eat my slippers? 凭什么就咬我的脱鞋
[00:37] Mom, I’m sure you’re just exaggerating. 老妈 没你说的那么夸张啦
[00:39] Oh, really? He doesn’t touch your father’s slippers, 是么 你爹那充满火腿味道的拖鞋
[00:41] and his feet, for some reason, smell naturally of ham. 和脚怎么就没见它碰过呢
[00:47] And I’ll add that to the list 我会将您的上述内容
[00:48] of disturbing things I’ve learned about my parents. 加入到我的“家有�宓�妈”列表里的
[00:51] Well, you should knock before entering a room. 谁叫你进门前不敲门的
[00:54] And you should pumice your own feet. 你就不能自己给自己磨脚皮吗
[00:57] Why do you have to do each other’s? 干嘛还两人交换着来
[00:59] We could dance separately too. 跳舞也能跳单人的啊
[01:00] Some things are more fun as a couple. 只不过一人孤单 两人有伴嘛
[01:03] The point is, I have had it with that dog. 关键是 这只狗我真是受不了了
[01:05] I am this close to babygating the whole place. 我差点就要安满房子的婴儿安全门了
[01:08] You really think that’s a good idea? 你真的觉得那样妥么
[01:16] Did you ever think that Stan doesn’t like you 你就没想过斯坦之所以不待见你
[01:18] because he senses that you don’t like dogs? 是因为他感觉到你不喜欢狗吗
[01:21] Seriously? That’s like saying you don’t like joy or smiles 说真的 这就好比一个人不喜欢开心 欢笑
[01:25] or arthritic squirrels– so easy to catch. 跟有关节炎的松鼠一样 容易抓得很
[01:30] But dogs are loyal and loving and provide companionship. 狗狗多忠诚多有爱 又是人类的最佳伴侣
[01:34] So we chew up a few slippers, or a purse. 不就是咬几个脱鞋包包什么的嘛
[01:38] Mmm. Prada. 嗯 普拉达的
[01:39] Haven’t had Italian in a while. 好久没尝过意大利口味了
[01:53] Dog With a Blog S01E07 The Parrot Trap
[02:03] Rebecca, I think we made some real progress today 瑞贝卡 我觉得你今天很有进步
[02:05] dealing with your shyness, don’t you think? 没那么害羞了 不觉得么
[02:09] Okay, we’ll start over from square one next time. 好吧 我们下次再从步骤一开始
[02:15] Are you spying on dad’s patient? 你在偷窥老爸的病人吗
[02:17] It’s Rebecca Davis. 那是瑞贝卡・戴维斯
[02:19] She’s one of the prettiest girls in school, 学校里数一数二的美女
[02:21] but she won’t give me the time of day. 可是她一点时间都不愿意给我
[02:24] Hey, Rebecca. Do you know that time it is? 嘿 贝卡 现在几点了
[02:29] But since she’s dad’s patient, I can learn all about her 不过她现在是老爸的病人了 我可以了解一下她
[02:31] and use that information to get her to like me. 然后以此让她喜欢上我
[02:34] Like if she’s afraid of heights I can approach her like this. 好比 如果她怕高我就这样接近她
[02:41] But what if she’s afraid of incredible ridiculous stupid walks? 她要是害怕可笑犯贱的走路姿势呢
[02:45] Dad’ll cure her. Who thought he was a bagel. 让老爸治她呗 他连那个觉得自己是面包圈的男孩都治好了
[02:50] I just have to find out what’s wrong with her. 我得搞清楚她到底怎么了
[02:53] But dad can’t tell you about his patients. 可是爸爸是不会告诉你的病人的情况的
[02:55] So even if you did land a date with her, 即便你真的成功约到她
[02:57] you’d have to hide it from dad. 也得背着老爸
[02:58] And hide it from her that he’s your dad, 还不能让她发现你老爸是谁
[03:00] which means never bringing her here 意味着你也不能带她来这儿
[03:01] or telling her anything about your family. 或是告诉家中的任何人
[03:04] Yeah. I’m seeing nothing but green lights. 嗯 我觉得前景大好啊
[03:10] Stan, this is not gonna help you with mom. 斯坦 你这样是解决不了跟老妈的问题的
[03:13] How can I like her when she doesn’t like me? 她不喜欢我 我凭什么去贴冷屁股
[03:15] She calls herself a cat person. 她自称是爱猫之人
[03:17] Sure, she’s mainly insulting herself, 没错 她是在其取其辱
[03:19] but how do you think that makes me feel? 不过她考虑过我的感受么
[03:23] Mom, I think Stan senses that you don’t like him. 妈妈 我觉得斯坦感觉到你不喜欢他了
[03:26] I don’t. I’m a cat person. 对啊 我喜欢猫
[03:31] It does sound hurtful the way you say it. 这话的确听着挺伤人的
[03:34] Dinner’s ready. Where’s my oven mitt? 晚餐好了 我的隔热手套呢
[03:38] Are you seeing this?! 看见没有
[03:40] That dog chews through everything of mine! 但凡我的东西他就咬
[03:42] I have had it. I can’t live like this. 我够了 日子没法这么过
[03:44] Mom, you’re upset. 妈妈 你息怒
[03:45] Let’s talk about it rationally. 我们理性地谈一谈
[03:47] You’ll feel better if you just sit down and relax. 你坐下来放轻松就好了
[03:55] He chewed through my chair! 椅子都被他咬通了
[03:57] Darn! I was so busy eating the buttons off her coat 该死 忙着咬她衣服上的纽扣
[04:00] I missed it! 错过好戏了
[04:02] I’m sure he chewed through mine, too. 肯定不是咬你一个人的啦
[04:11] Man, these chairs are rock solid. 天啊 这椅子够结实的哈
[04:15] Bennett! Do something! 班尼特 还愣着干嘛
[04:18] I’m on it. 这就拍
[04:21] Bennett, that dog has chewed through the last of my things. 班尼特 那狗把我的东西都咬光了
[04:24] We are getting a doghouse and keeping Stan in the backyard. 赶紧整个狗屋 把斯坦养在院子里
[04:27] Maybe I went too far. 或许我真做得过火了
[04:28] Better go hide that coat. 赶紧把衣服藏起来
[04:30] Those buttons aren’t gonna finish their fantastic voyage until tomorrow. 明天再玩儿扣子的奇妙之旅吧
[04:35] I will not have that dog making me look foolish in my own home! 我怎么可以在自家屋檐下被狗羞辱
[04:45] Oh, mom, you’re not still reading that doghouse catalog, are you? 妈妈 你不会还在广告册上选狗屋吧
[04:49] Did you know they have a whole section 知道么 他们还有专门
[04:50] of prison-themed ones for bad dogs? 为坏狗狗定制的狗屋呢
[04:53] Can’t decide between “Barkatraz” Or “San quin-tin-tin.” 纠结该选“宗人府”呢还是选“小黑屋”
[04:58] Look, before you put Stan outside, 听着 在你把斯坦弄出去之前
[05:00] I just want you to consider 我建议你先想想
[05:01] that maybe stan has a problem with you 斯坦会跟你过不去
[05:03] because you have a problem with him. 或许是你有错在先呢
[05:05] I whipped up a little powerpoint 我做个小段的幻灯片
[05:07] on the benefits of bonding with an animal. 为你展示人狗之和谐
[05:10] “The benefits of enrolling your son in military school”? 把家中犬子送进军校的好处
[05:14] Oopsy-daisy, that’s for another time. 诶哟 这是下次用的
[05:19] All right, here we go. 好的 开始
[05:21] Bonding with an animal can lower your blood pressure. 与动物建立感情能防止高血压
[05:25] It helps you live longer. 更能延年益寿
[05:28] And people who bond with animals are warmer, kinder people. 和动物处得好的人通常都是充满人间温情的人
[05:32] Are you saying I’m not a warm, kind person?! 你是在说我冷血绝情咯
[05:35] No, no, no, you are. 不 不 不冷
[05:38] You just need to embrace that part of yourself. And… 你要真情拥抱那样的你 然后
[05:41] Animals will embrace you. 动物才会拥抱你
[05:45] That’ll be the day. 我今天可够了
[05:46] Mom, you’re the only one who doesn’t get along with Stan. 妈妈 家里就你跟斯坦处不好
[05:50] Don’t you ever feel like you’re missing out? 你不觉得自己有很大的损失吗
[05:54] Hey, guys! Anyone want to play charades? 嘿 伙计们 谁要玩比划猜词
[05:58] Okay, I’ll play by myself. 好吧 我自己玩儿
[06:01] “Footloose.” 自由自在
[06:02] You’re good at this, Ellen. 你真强 艾伦
[06:08] No. I never feel like I’m missing out. 不 我才没有什么损失
[06:11] If anyone’s missing out, Stan’s missing out. 要我说斯坦才有损失呢
[06:13] I have been told on more 已经不是一次两次
[06:14] than one occasion that I’m a hoot and a half. 有人说对我意犹未尽了
[06:17] Yes, I believe I’ve said that to you twice. 我知道 我跟你说了两遍的
[06:20] But you could be upwards of two hoots 不过你要是能爱动物一点
[06:22] If you also became an animal person. 就能变得其乐无穷噢
[06:23] But I am an animal person. 我本来就爱动物啊
[06:25] Really? What about that camel? 是吗 原来那只骆驼呢
[06:27] They spit on everybody! 它见人就吐口水
[06:29] The zookeeper said it was most spit he’d ever seen. 饲养员说那是它吐得最过分的一次了
[06:32] I only wish I hadn’t had my mouth open. 我只后悔当初没把嘴张开
[06:36] I just want you to feel what it’s like to bond with an animal 就想让你感受一下与动物相处的感觉
[06:38] Like we do. Hello, Stan. 像我一样 好啊 斯坦
[06:40] I see your point. 我懂你的意思
[06:42] I will give it a try. 我尽力试试
[06:44] I got a parrot! 老娘养鹦鹉了
[06:49] Hello! 你好
[06:58] Meet our new pet lucy. 见过新宠物露西
[07:00] Pet? New? 宠物 新的
[07:02] That would seem to suggest there’s an old pet somewhere. 貌似在说某人过气了啊
[07:05] Wait a minute… 等会儿
[07:08] You got a bird? 你整了只鸟
[07:09] Mom, that’s not what I meant. 妈妈 我不是那意思
[07:11] Did I mislead you with the use of the word “Hoot”? 是我说其乐无穷让你误解了吗
[07:14] Why does mommy get a bird? 妈妈凭什么能养鸟
[07:16] You wouldn’t let me keep that bird that Stan gave me. 斯坦给我抓来一只她都不让我留下
[07:18] That was half a bird, sweetie. 那是半只鸟 亲爱的
[07:21] But I glued it to the half a mouse he brought me. 可我可以把它跟另外半只老鼠粘在一起
[07:24] I miss my bouse. 怀念我的合体兽
[07:28] The great thing about this pet is, 这只宠物的最大好处是
[07:29] she can talk. 她能说话
[07:31] Say, “I love Ellen.” 说“我爱艾伦”
[07:32] I love Ellen. 我爱艾伦
[07:36] Come on! I can talk. 拜托 我也能说
[07:38] That’s my thing! This is so frustrating. 那是我的绝活 好有挫败感
[07:43] Quiet, Stan. Lucy’s talking. 安静 斯坦 露西在说话呢
[07:45] Quiet, Stan. 安静 斯坦
[07:48] This just got personal. 上升到个人恩怨了
[07:51] Are you always so smart? 你总是那么聪明吗
[07:55] Is that bird tame? 她是受过训的吗
[07:57] My bouse never did that. 我的合体兽可没这样过
[07:59] He just laid quietly on my pillow and smelled funny. 它只会安静地在我枕头下面发着臭气
[08:03] Maybe that was just too many people. 可能是人太多怕生了
[08:05] Excuse me, girls. Let your daddy handle this. 结果 姑娘们 看你们老爸的
[08:09] Hello there, pretty– 你好呀 美
[08:13] Don’t worry. Lucy’s very nice. 别担心 露西很友好
[08:16] She’s just adjusting. 她只是在适应
[08:21] She just pooped all over your shoe. 她在你鞋子上拉屎了
[08:23] I’m an animal person, so it doesn’t faze me. 我是爱动物的人 面不改色心不跳
[08:26] And her claws are digging into my hand, 还有她的爪子抠进我肉里了
[08:28] which also doesn’t faze me. 照样面不改色
[08:30] I’m just gonna go get Lucy in her cage, 我只要去给她整个笼子
[08:31] Change my shoes, and field dress this wound. 换双鞋 再处理一下伤口
[08:38] Okay, I think we’ve made a 好的 我觉得我们
[08:40] real breakthrough in your shyness, Rebecca. 对你的害羞问题有所突破 瑞贝卡
[08:42] In fact, you might even be ready for a joke. 事实上 没准能跟你开个小玩笑了
[08:45] Knock knock. 当当当
[08:48] Okay, maybe next week we’ll find out who’s there! 好吧 下次我们再开门吧
[08:53] Still no progress with patient “R.” 编号R病人依旧没进展
[08:55] I didn’t even get to finish my joke. 我连笑话都没讲完
[08:57] Without going into much detail, it was “Knock knock. 还没讲到关键的地方呢 应该是“当当当
[09:00] Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry.” Ha ha ha! 是谁 呜呜 哪位呜呜 别哭啊” 哈哈哈
[09:03] – Hello! – Dad. – 你好 – 老爸
[09:06] You need any help? 需要帮忙吗
[09:07] Any insight into the teenage mind? 好比青少年心理之类的
[09:10] You mean like with that really pretty girl who was just here? 你是说刚才在这里的漂亮姑娘吧
[09:12] Was there a pretty girl here? 有漂亮姑娘吗
[09:14] I didn’t notice. What’s her problem? 我没注意 她怎么了
[09:16] Tyler, one of us knows what you’re doing. 泰勒 咱俩当中有人知道你想干什么
[09:19] Is it me? 是我嘛
[09:26] Let’s get something straight. 咱们可把话说清楚
[09:27] This is my family, and I don’t like you horning in. 这里是我家 我不喜欢你乱吵吵
[09:30] I’m the one who’s special– I talk! 我才是身怀绝技的那个 我会说话
[09:33] I talk. 我会说话
[09:34] You don’t talk. You just repeat what I say. 你会个屁 你只会重复我说的
[09:37] You just repeat what I say. 你只会重复我说的
[09:38] You just repeat what I say. 你只会重复我说的
[09:39] You just repeat what I say. 你只会重复我说的
[09:41] You just repeat what I say. 你只会重复我说的
[09:42] You just repeat what I say. 你只会重复我说的
[09:44] That’s parroting. 鹦鹉学舌
[09:46] Oh, that’s where that comes from! 哦 原来出自这里啊
[10:00] Stan, are you sleeping through this? 斯坦 这样你也能睡着
[10:02] What do you think? I am dog tired. 你觉得呢 我都累成狗了
[10:05] Oh, that’s where that comes from! 哦 原来出自这里
[10:10] What a horrible night! 这一夜真糟透了
[10:12] I was dreaming that I was a bird, 我梦见自己是只鸟
[10:13] and when I opened my mouth, 当我张开嘴巴
[10:15] The only thing that came out was– 唯一发出的声音是
[10:17] Was that me? 难道是我
[10:20] Did Lucy wake you guys up too? 露西把你们俩也吵醒了
[10:22] No. The horrific squawking was very restful. 可不 鬼喊鬼叫声有助睡眠
[10:27] I’m sorry. You know how exhaustion makes me sarcastic. 抱歉 你知道我一累就不积口德
[10:29] Nice jammies, little timmy. 衣服真敞亮 小提米
[10:32] Yeah, I really need some sleep. 我真该好好休息了
[10:35] I see you guys are up to say good morning to Lucy. 你们是在跟露西说早上好吗
[10:38] Isn’t it nice to have an early morning wake-up call? 早上有人报时就是好
[10:40] We can all get a jump on the day. 都能按时起床了
[10:42] Isn’t that a pretty song you’re singing, Lucy? 你唱得多动听啊不是吗 露西
[10:47] You sound like two velociraptors fighting over a bagpipe. 你们听上去像两只迅猛龙在争抢一个风笛
[10:54] What are we gonna do? We can’t live like this! 我们该怎么办 这样下去可不行
[10:57] Ooh. What if we cover the cage? 哦 不然把笼子罩住
[10:58] Maybe the bird will sleep until we uncover it. 或许那样她就能睡觉了
[11:01] I know. Why don’t we try this tonight? 我知道 不如今晚就用这个试试
[11:10] Well, it wasn’t the best blanket your grandma ever knitted– 好在不是你奶奶打的最好的一条毯子
[11:14] Just the last. 只不过是最后一条
[11:21] Wow, the bird is so quiet. 哇 鸟好安静啊
[11:24] No wonder we slept so late. 怪不得我们能睡到这会儿
[11:25] Hey, you know what, maybe she’s finally adjusted to her new environ– 嘿 搞不好她终于能适应她的新环境
[11:28] Hit the dirt! 趴下
[11:31] Come here, Lucy! Come here, sweetie! 过来 露西 过来啊 亲爱的
[11:33] Come to mommy! 到妈咪这来
[11:34] Protect your eyes! 护住眼睛
[11:39] Isn’t she the cutest, sweetest thing? 不觉得她太可爱了吗
[11:43] Boy, if I had a boulder I could kill two birds with one stone. 老天 赐我个石头真想来个一石二鸟
[11:47] Oh, that’s where that comes from! 哦 原来出自这里
[11:51] Oh, she had a little accident on my head again. 哦 她又在我头上拉便便了
[11:54] No, false alarm. Just blood. 不 假警报 留血了而已
[11:58] It’s funny. She thinks I’m a field mouse. 真有趣 她把我当田鼠了
[12:01] – Mom. – Yes? – 妈妈 – 咋地
[12:02] When I suggested that you become an animal person, 我当时说让你爱动物
[12:05] I didn’t mean for you to become the bird lady of crazytown. 不是让你变成遛鸟的怪阿姨
[12:09] Maybe you’re just not animal people. 或许你才是不爱动物的吧
[12:11] But Lucy is my pet and I love her. 露西是我的宠物 我爱她
[12:14] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 恕我失陪
[12:15] I’m going to go bleed into a cup and feed it to her. 我要去滴一杯血给她喝
[12:18] It’s the only thing that relaxes her talons. 只有这样他才会松爪
[12:23] Dad, isn’t there something we can do? 老爸 我们就不能想想办法吗
[12:25] I’ve tried, but your mother 我试过了 可你妈
[12:26] just will not admit that that bird was a mistake. 就是不愿承认那只鸟是个错误
[12:29] You know what? I’m gonna call the pet store 这样吧 我打电话给宠物店
[12:30] and see if they have any advice for how to handle her. 看看有什么法子能降住她
[12:33] – The bird or mom? – I’ll take either one. – 降鸟还是妈妈 – 哪个都行
[12:40] Shh! 嘘
[12:43] Dad can get all the advice from the pet store that he wants, 不管老爸从宠物店那儿得到什么建议
[12:45] but we have to get rid of this bird. 我们都必须把这货解决掉
[12:47] – Why? – Because it’s keeping us up all night, raggedy ann! – 为什么 – 因为它让人没法儿睡了 破烂娃娃
[12:51] I really need some sleep. 我真的该睡会儿
[12:54] Oh. That was the bird? 哦 原来是鸟叫
[12:55] I thought it was mommy screaming at daddy 我还以为是老妈在吼老爸
[12:58] to wash his stinkin’ ham feet. 让他去洗他的火腿味脚丫子呢
[13:01] We’ve gotta make mom hate this bird as much as we do. 我们得让妈妈跟我们一样恨这只鸟
[13:04] Oh! What if the bird steals her identity 哦 如果这鸟盗取了她的身份
[13:05] and opens a pizza parlor for dogs called pizza mutt? 开了家狗食餐厅叫披萨会堂呢
[13:09] Even if it doesn’t get rid of the bird, 即便鸟赶不走
[13:11] there’ll be a pizza parlor for dogs! 也总算有个狗食披萨餐厅了
[13:15] Or what if we say the bird 或者如果我们说
[13:16] spilled mommy’s expensive perfume in the toilet? 这只鸟把妈妈死贵的香水泼进厕所了呢
[13:19] ’cause somebody did that. 反正某人已经这么做了
[13:23] No. What we are gonna do is make the bird say things 不行 我们得让这鸟说一些
[13:26] that mom’s not gonna like. 妈妈不爱听的话
[13:28] – Why isn’t Tyler helping? – Because Tyler’s a jerk. – 泰勒怎么不来帮忙 – 因为泰勒是混蛋呗
[13:31] Tyler’s a jerk. 泰勒是混蛋
[13:33] Good! But you gotta insult mom. 很好 不过你得损妈妈
[13:34] Try saying, “Ellen can’t cook. Ellen can’t cook.” 快说“艾伦厨艺烂 艾伦厨艺烂”
[13:37] Ellen can’t cook. Ellen can’t cook. 艾伦厨艺烂 艾伦厨艺烂
[13:39] You’re telling me. Why do you 用你说么 不然怎么会
[13:41] think I was spraying perfume in the bathroom? 气得我把她的香水倒进厕所呢
[13:52] You cured my shyness, dr. James! Thank you! 你治愈了我的羞涩 詹姆斯医生 谢谢你
[13:54] Well, I am a noted child psychologist– 谁叫我是最棒的儿童心理
[13:57] – Daddy? – Yes! -爸爸 -在
[13:58] – Hey, hi! – What’s wrong with Rebecca? -嘿 嗨 -瑞贝卡到底怎么了
[14:01] Chloe, this is for Tyler, isn’t it? 克洛伊 是泰勒要你来的吧
[14:03] You’re right. He said he’d give me a dollar. I’m sorry. 没错 他说给我一美元 对不起
[14:06] But just between us? 不过就你知我知呢
[14:09] I’m gonna tell you what I told your brother: 还是我跟你哥说的那句话
[14:11] I can’t talk about my patients’ problems. 我不能透露病人的信息
[14:14] Too bad, ’cause then I’m gonna have to tell everybody 太可惜了 那我只能把你跟玩偶说话的事
[14:17] you were talking to a toy sheep. 公众于众了
[14:20] And I’m going to have to tell everybody 那我就去告诉大家
[14:22] that you still wear pull ups. 你还在穿拉拉裤
[14:24] We could do this all day. 想玩儿奉陪到底
[14:27] I’ve got proof. 我有证据
[14:30] Your move. 你出招
[14:32] No tv for a week. Your move. 一周不能看电视 该你了
[14:36] Not working. 不管用
[14:38] Fine. 好吧
[14:42] Brilliant, Dr. James! You outsmarted a 6-year-old! 天才 詹姆斯医生 你打败了一个六岁小孩
[14:45] Almost 7. 快七岁了
[14:50] Ellen can’t cook. 艾伦厨艺烂
[14:51] Ellen can’t cook. 艾伦厨艺烂
[14:53] Mom, that’s horrible! 妈妈 太没礼貌了
[14:54] Ellen snores. 艾伦打鼾
[14:55] Mommy, get rid of this bird. 妈咪 撵走这只鸟
[14:57] It’s rude, and I think it spilled your perfume. 它真无礼 还撒了你的香水
[15:00] Ellen laughs like a donkey. 艾伦笑起来像头驴
[15:06] I see what you kids are doing. 我知道你们打什么算盘
[15:08] I am not getting rid of Lucy. I love this bird. 我不会撵露西走的 我喜欢这只鸟
[15:10] Seriously, kids, was that the best plan you could come up with? 不是吧 孩子们 这就是你们想出来的招儿
[15:14] Don’t look at me. 不要看我
[15:15] You brought that screeching beast in here. 这只类鸟兽是你娶回来的
[15:17] Then you let her get a bird. 你还让她带回一只鸟
[15:20] Everybody knows that Lucy 大家都知道露西只会
[15:22] just repeats what she’s heard around the house. 重复在家中听到的话
[15:25] – Bennett’s work is derivative. – Ellen! -班尼特的作品是抄别人的 -艾伦
[15:28] I was reading the reviews of your last book out loud. 我把你上一本书的书评大声念出来了
[15:31] Save your money! 别白花钱
[15:34] Mom, do you really like this bird? 妈妈 你真的喜欢这只鸟吗
[15:37] Yes! Now come on, Lucy, help me with breakfast. 是的 来吧露西 帮我做早餐
[15:41] We’ll make eggs for everyone else, 我们给每个人做些鸡蛋
[15:42] and the tip of my index finger for you. 再切一点我的食指给你吃
[15:46] Why did I have to make 我干嘛要去逞能
[15:47] such a big stand about being an animal person? 做什么爱动物的人
[15:49] Now I’m stuck with you, you stupid, awful, wretched… 现在得面对你这只愚蠢 可恶 肮脏的
[15:53] Who’s my special lady? 谁最特别呀
[15:56] You know, honey, I can’t say that I’m crazy about the bird, 知道吗 亲爱的 我不能说自己有多喜欢这只鸟吧
[15:59] but I am relieved that you’re getting along with her so well. 但是看你跟她这么和睦我也就放心了
[16:02] You know, peer reviewed 业内人士研究称
[16:03] studies say that people who don’t like animals 不爱动物的人
[16:05] can be heartless and antisocial 会很无情 反社会
[16:06] with no ability to bond with other living things. 与一切生物都无法和谐相处
[16:10] Well, that’s not me! 我可不是
[16:12] This bird and I are besties! 我跟这鸟可铁了
[16:14] Well, that’s good, because did you know 那就好 你可知道
[16:16] they could live to be 70 years old? 它们能活七十多年呢
[16:18] I certainly did not. 还真不知道
[16:22] Seventy years. 七十年
[16:30] Hello? Dr. Brooks! 喂 布鲁克斯医生
[16:32] Yeah, thanks for calling me back about Rebecca. 谢谢你回电话问瑞贝卡的事情
[16:35] Listen, I’m a little stuck on her treatment, 听着 我现在在她的治疗当中遇到瓶颈了
[16:37] and I could use your input. 需要你的技术支持
[16:41] Yes. Could you hold on one second, doctor? 好的 能稍等片刻吗 医生
[16:44] I’ve been playing phone tag with these people. 我预约了一个电话
[16:45] Do you mind if I take it? 不介意我接一下吧
[16:47] Great. One second. 好的 稍等
[16:49] Hello? 喂
[16:50] Yeah, uh, listen, about that parrot you sold us. 对 听着 关于你卖给我们的那只鹦鹉
[16:53] She’s become really hostile and aggressive. 她最近特别不友善 攻击性很强
[16:55] Do you have any recommendations? 你们有什么法子吗
[16:57] Hold on one second. I want to write these down. 等会儿哈 我记下来
[16:59] “Put grapes into her mouth directly by hand.” 用手给她喂葡萄
[17:04] Got it. 懂了
[17:04] “Massage the back of her head 按摩她的背颈部
[17:06] using thumb and forefinger.” 用大拇指跟食指
[17:09] Wow, that’s, uh, that’s very specific. 哇 还 还挺详细的
[17:12] Let me ask you this: what if she gets agitated? 再问你一下 万一她变得不安呢
[17:15] Really? Okay. 是吗 好的
[17:17] “Blow briskly into her face.” 对她的脸迅速吹气
[17:24] Hey, Rebecca. 嘿 瑞贝卡
[17:26] Can I talk to you for a sec? 能跟你说几句话吗
[17:27] – Uh, well… – just one second. -呃 那个 -就一会儿
[17:32] What– 怎么
[17:33] – What are you– – shh! -你干嘛 -嘘
[17:34] I know what I’m doing. 我知道自己在干嘛
[17:36] Please stop. 请住手
[17:39] – Are you agitated? – Yes. -你不安吗 -没错
[17:41] I can help with that. 我能帮忙
[17:46] What are you doing?! 你在搞什么
[17:47] I’m sorry. Clearly I’ve gone about this all wrong. 对不起 很明显我步骤没弄对
[17:52] Now open up. 张开嘴
[18:03] Mom? Do you have the bird? 妈妈 鸟在你那儿吗
[18:05] No, she’s stretching her wings in the family room. 没有 她在客厅伸展翅膀呢
[18:08] The patio door’s open. She’s gone! 鸟笼开了 她跑了
[18:12] Oh, no! 哦 不
[18:14] Lucy’s escaped? 露西跑了
[18:17] – Mom, are you smiling? – No! -老妈 你在笑吗 -哪有
[18:19] No. I’m just trying to be strong. 不 我是在强颜欢笑
[18:21] She’s gone. She’s really gone. 她走了 她真的走了
[18:23] So strong. 要坚强
[18:25] Now that’s she’s gone, I feel kinda guilty. 她现在走了 我还有点内疚了
[18:27] She wasn’t really that bad. 她也没那么坏啦
[18:29] She was just a cute little– 她只是一只可爱的
[18:31] You’re kidding me! 开毛玩笑
[18:32] Couldn’t she have flown into a power cable or something?! 你就不能撞个电线杆撞死吗
[18:37] Shh shh! 嘘嘘
[18:38] Nobody make any sudden noises. 都不要发出大动静
[18:41] We don’t want to scare her away. 可别把她吓跑了
[18:44] Quiet. 安静
[18:46] Quiet… 安静
[18:49] Quiet! Quiet! No one scare the bird!!! 安静 安静 不要把鸟吓跑
[18:54] I’m sorry. I hate that bird, bennett. And I tried. 对不起 我讨厌那只鸟 班尼特
[18:57] I tried everything the pet store said. 宠物店说的我都试过了
[18:59] With the grapes and the blowing 又喂葡萄又吹气的
[19:01] and the thumb and forefinger massage… 还有大拇指食指按摩什么的
[19:03] That was for the bird? 那是给鸟做的
[19:05] Excuse me, I gotta go straighten something out. 抱歉 我要去解释点事情
[19:09] Ellen, did you let her out? 艾伦 是你放她出来的
[19:11] No. 不是啊
[19:12] But I was glad when she was gone. 不过她走了我还是挺高兴的
[19:15] Animals hate me! 动物都不喜欢我
[19:17] Peer reviewed studies say I’m heartless and antisocial 业内人士的研究说我是绝情冷血
[19:20] with no ability to bond with other living things. 与任何生物都八字不合的人
[19:24] Aw, look at that face. 哦 瞧瞧那张脸
[19:26] Gotta do my dog thing. 该狗狗上场了
[19:30] Mom, see? 妈妈 看见没
[19:32] Stan does love you. 斯坦是爱你的
[19:33] He knows that you’re a good person. 他知道你是好人
[19:35] I am. I am a good person. 我是 我是个好人
[19:38] Thanks, Stan. 谢谢 斯坦
[19:39] Oh, we may have had our differences, 你我虽然有过节
[19:41] but you’re still part of my pack. 但毕竟还是一家人嘛
[19:43] Aw. And I’ll never make you an outdoor dog. 噢 我绝对不会把你养在门外面的
[19:46] I bet he’ll never steal my slippers again. 他肯定不会再咬我的脱鞋了
[19:48] Hey, don’t go reading too much into this. 嘿 别给点阳光就灿烂好吗
[19:50] I’m throwing you a pity lick. 看你可怜才舔你的
[19:53] But I do want to know where you’re hiding those buttons 不过我的确想知道你从我衣服上咬掉的扣子
[19:55] you tore off my coat. 被你弄哪儿去了
[19:56] No, you don’t. 不是吧你
[20:00] But what’s gonna happen to Lucy? 那露西要怎么办
[20:02] There’s that lovely flock of wild parrots at the park 公园里有一群野鹦鹉
[20:05] that she’ll make friends with– or eat. 她会交到朋友 或者吃掉它们的
[20:07] Either way, she’ll be fine. 总之 她不会有事的
[20:09] So, who opened the patio door? 那笼子的门是谁开的
[20:11] – I didn’t. – I did not. -不是我 -反正不是我
[20:12] I fantasized about it, but I didn’t… 我有想过 但是没有
[20:15] Stan? 斯坦
[20:18] It doesn’t matter how the bird got out. 不管她是怎么跑掉的吧
[20:20] The important thing is, that flying technicolor rat is gone. 重要的是那只飞禽总算走了
[20:25] So now that we have an empty cage, can I keep my squake in there? 既然笼子空出来了 能给我养鼠糕吗
[20:28] A squake? What is that, a half-squirrel, half-snake? 鼠糕 什么东西 半松鼠半蛇吗
[20:32] No. It’s a half-squirrel on a piece of cake. 不是 是半松鼠半蛋糕
[20:36] He’s in the fridge. 他在冰箱里
[20:39] I think I ate him. 貌似被我服用了
[20:43] Bennett was right– he did eat the squake. 班尼特说的对 的确被他吃了
[20:46] And Lucy ended up okay. 露西最后也没事
[20:48] I was walking in the park, and she paid me a little visit. 我在公园里遛 她还来看我了
[20:53] Darn thing scared the buttons out of me. 被那货吓屎了
[21:03] Hey. Thanks for meeting me. 嘿 谢谢你能我见面
[21:05] You’re not going to… fruit me, are you? 你不会又 给我塞水果吧
[21:08] Look, I’m really sorry about that. 听着 我真的很抱歉
[21:11] You also blew in my face. 你还吹了我的脸
[21:13] I was trying to get to know you, 我是想认识你
[21:14] but you were so hard to approach. 可是你太难接近了
[21:16] Some guys say you’re stuck up, but I don’t think that’s true. 有些男生说你傲慢 但是我觉得不是
[21:20] And I’m not perfect. I do dumb things. 我也不完美 也会做傻事
[21:22] Sometimes with fruit. 有时候用水果
[21:25] You want to go out sometime? 有时间一起出去玩儿吧
[21:26] First of all, I’m not stuck up. I’m just really shy. 首先我不是傲慢 而是很害羞
[21:30] But I really do appreciate 但是我真的很感激
[21:32] that you made an effort to get to know me. 你努力地试图了解我
[21:35] No one does that. 没人这样过
[21:37] I’m just trying to decide if you’re a nice guy I should take a chance with 我是在考虑你这个人怎么样 该不该给你个机会
[21:39] or if this whole thing is just way too weird. 还是说你真的太怪咖了
[21:42] My vote is for “Nice guy.” 我觉得我人不错
[21:45] I wish there was a sign or something to help me to decide. 我希望上天能给我个指示让我做决定
[21:50] Tyler’s a jerk. 泰勒是混蛋
[21:53] Okey, then. 那好吧
[21:55] Wait. That’s just one bird’s opinion. 等等 一鸟之言算不了什么
[21:59] Tyler’s a jerk. Tyler’s a jerk. 泰勒是混蛋 泰勒是混蛋
[22:04] Oh, come on! 哦 拜托
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme